Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] I wish there was something I could say 我希望能说些什么
[00:07] to stop your tears… 好让你们不再流泪
[00:12] …to take away the pain of losing her, 带走失去她带来的痛苦
[00:14] but I can’t. 但我做不到
[00:19] What I can do is remind you of how lucky we were 我能做的只是提醒大家
[00:23] to have had Elizabeth in our lives. 生命中能有伊丽莎白是多么幸运的一件事
[00:25] I need to see some ID. 看一下证件
[00:28] What does the Lord ask of us? 上帝要求我们怎么做
[00:31] To do justice, love mercy, 行公义 好怜悯
[00:34] and walk humbly with our God. 存谦卑的心 与上帝同行[弥迦书6:8]
[00:37] Reddington’s guys? 雷丁顿的人吗
[00:39] Yeah. Not that I asked them to be here. 是 不是我要求的
[00:41] They’re here for her protection. 他们是来保护她的
[00:44] Yeah, well, I don’t want Reddington or his goons 我不想让雷丁顿或他的手下
[00:46] to be any part of her life. 跟她有什么牵连
[00:49] I know. 我知道
[00:51] Please tell me you know how to swaddle a baby. 拜托告诉我你知道怎么包裹婴儿
[00:54] I hear bourbon works. 听说波旁很有用
[00:56] Did Elizabeth do justice? 伊丽莎白有行使正义吗
[01:00] She came into our lives under extraordinary circumstances 她在极为特殊的情况下走进我们的生活
[01:03] that few agents could hold up under. 很少有探员能担此重任
[01:06] But she did more than hold up. 但她做的远不止如此
[01:09] She thrived. 她从容应对
[01:11] You look nice. 你气色不错
[01:16] She withstood scrutiny from her peers, 她承受了来自同僚的审查
[01:18] false accusations from her government, 政府的错误指控
[01:21] and helped take down some of the worst criminals 帮助拿下了诸多这个国家史上
[01:24] this country has ever known. 最穷凶极恶的罪犯
[01:26] Agent Ressler, it’s time. 雷斯勒探员 时间到了
[01:30] Code red! Code red! All units, please respond. 红色警报 红色警报 所有单位请回答
[01:33] We’re under heavy fire. 我们遭到重火力的攻击
[01:35] Bearcat, don’t dismount there. Shut it down. 熊猫 别在那儿下车 关掉
[01:37] – Wait, who the hell are these guys? – We can’t be late. -等等 这些人是谁 -我们不能迟到
[01:41] We gotta find them. 我们必须找到他们
[01:43] Yeah, and we will, just not now. We have to go. 我们会的 但不是现在 我们得走了
[01:49] Did she love mercy? 她有心存怜悯吗
[01:52] I’ve never met anyone more forgiving. 我从未见过一个人有如此宽容的心
[01:55] Elizabeth followed her heart, 伊丽莎白跟随她的内心
[01:57] and against all odds, it led her back to the man she loved. 虽困难重重 但最终让她回到了爱人的身边
[02:04] Did she walk humbly with her God? 她有存谦卑的心与上帝同行吗
[02:10] I’ll never forget the day I met her. 我永远不会忘记我见到她的那一天
[02:13] It was her first day on the job. 那是她入职的第一天
[02:15] She had been offered an opportunity 她得到了一个
[02:17] that most agents wait a lifetime to get. 对大部分探员来说千载难逢的机会
[02:21] “Why me?” she asked. “为什么是我” 她问我
[02:25] “I’m nobody special.” “我没什么特别的”
[02:35] I think we all know different. 我想大家都知道她是多么与众不同
[02:39] She was humble, self-effacing, 她很谦逊 不爱出风头
[02:43] and very, very special. 非常 非常特别
[02:46] Like all of you, I’m sad and angry. 像大家一样 我很难过也很愤怒
[02:51] Like you also, 像大家一样
[02:53] I’m also very blessed 我也感到非常幸运
[02:56] to have known Elizabeth. 能够认识伊丽莎白
[03:01] So as we leave here today, 从离开这里的那一刻开始
[03:04] let’s celebrate. 让我们来庆祝
[03:06] The last few days, many have come up to me 过去几天里 很多人找到我
[03:08] and they’ve said, “We are so sorry for your loss.” 他们说 “很遗憾你失去了亲人”
[03:13] But we haven’t lost Elizabeth. 但我们没有失去伊丽莎白
[03:21] We know exactly where she is. 我们知道她在哪里
[03:51] ♬可怜的老祖父♬
[03:54] ♬我总是嘲笑他的言词♬
[03:57] ♬我以为他总是怨天尤人♬
[04:00] ♬说话像个女人♬
[04:03] ♬他们会困住你 利用你♬
[04:06] ♬你却毫不知情♬
[04:10] ♬爱让人盲目 你又太善良♬
[04:13] ♬别让人察觉♬
[04:16] ♬希望当时的我也知道♬
[04:21] ♬当我年少时♬
[04:23] ♬希望当时的我也知道♬
[04:26] I can’t believe Reddington didn’t come. 真不能相信雷丁顿没有来
[04:28] I can. He knows this is his fault. 我能 他知道这是他的错
[04:31] Hey, Aram, that download — how far along are you… 阿兰姆 下载的事 你还要多久…
[04:35] Don’t judge. I’m just… 别说我 我只是…
[04:38] I’m just super stressed out. 我只是压力太大了
[04:42] Oh, you’re kidding me, right? 你不是吧
[04:44] It’s legal in D.C. 在华盛顿这是合法的
[04:55] I feel horrible. 我感觉很糟糕
[04:58] Well, you should. It’s a funeral. 你应该难过 这是葬礼
[05:03] I feel so badly for Tom. 我真为汤姆难过
[05:06] I keep thinking maybe there’s something 我一直在想 可能我们应该
[05:08] we should do for him. 为他做些事
[05:11] We? 我们
[05:31] Lead us not into temptation, 不要让我们陷入诱惑
[05:33] but deliver us from evil, 救我们脱离凶恶
[05:35] for thine is the kingdom, the power, 国度 权力 荣耀
[05:38] and the glory forever. 永远属于你
[05:40] Amen. 阿门
[05:41] Amen. 阿门
[05:44] Wait. I need to — I need to say something. 等等 我要…我要说几句
[05:56] “When she shall die… “如果她死了
[05:59] “take her… “把她带来
[06:01] “and cut her out in little stars, “分成小小的星星
[06:05] “and she will make the face of heaven so fine “她会让天空的容颜变得异常美丽
[06:08] “that all the world will be in love with night “整个世界都会爱上黑夜
[06:12] and pay no worship to the garish sun.” 不再崇拜刺目的太阳”
[06:17] “Romeo and Juliet.” 出自《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
[06:20] Agent Keen loved Shakespeare. 基恩探员很喜欢莎士比亚
[06:22] And Dr. Seuss. 还有苏斯博士[美国著名儿童文学家]
[06:26] She loved dim sum and — and Beyoncé, 她很喜欢吃点心和听碧昂丝的歌
[06:30] and those little wooden, uh, foot massagers 还有那些放在桌下的
[06:32] that go under your desk. 小小的木制足底按摩器
[06:37] I know the things she loved 我知道她喜欢的东西
[06:38] because we were friends. 因为我们是朋友
[06:40] Even though I called her “Agent Keen,” 尽管我称她为”基恩探员”
[06:44] that was out of the respect I had for her. 但那是出于我对她的尊重
[06:48] Her friends also called her Liz. 她的朋友也叫她莉斯
[06:52] I miss you, Liz. Just — 我想你 莉斯…
[06:55] Okay. Thank you. 好了 谢谢
[07:36] What are you doing here? 你来这里做什么
[07:40] Your granddaughter. 你的外孙女
[07:43] She’s… 她…
[07:47] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[08:00] 亚提斯网络 第41号
[08:08] We are not standing down. 我们不会不管的
[08:10] And don’t give me protocol 别拿规矩压我
[08:11] about investigating the death of a colleague. 说不能调查去世了的同事
[08:12] Then how about you’re too close, too emotional, and too raw 那么你们太过亲近 太过情绪化 经验不够
[08:16] to come within a country mile of doing a good job finding 远不足以找出袭击了基恩探员婚礼的人
[08:19] who attacked Agent Keen’s wedding? 这个理由怎么样
[08:20] We have to do something. 我们必须有所行动
[08:21] Yes, you do. Find Reddington. 是的 你得有所行动 找到雷丁顿
[08:23] He’ll turn up. He always does. 他会出现的 他一贯如此
[08:24] No, he always did because of Keen. 不 他以前一直出现是因为基恩
[08:27] Now his cooperation was predicated on her. 他的合作以她为前提
[08:29] Now that she’s gone, does he intend to continue? 现在她去世了 他还会不会继续合作
[08:31] – I don’t have a clue. – Well, then you need to get one. -我不知道 -那就去弄清楚
[08:33] We made a deal with the most wanted man in America. 我们和美国的头号通缉犯做了交易
[08:36] It’d be nice to know if he’s planning to honor it. 我们需要知道他是否准备继续遵守它
[08:38] – And Keen? – You worry about Reddington. -那基恩呢 -你管好雷丁顿的事
[08:40] We’ve assigned top agents to her case. 我们指派了最优秀的探员去负责她的案子
[08:43] – Who? – Top…agents. -谁 -顶尖的…探员
[08:45] Come on, they really expect us to stand down? 得了吧 他们真的指望我们就这么不管了
[08:47] Yeah, that’s not happening. Where are we? 这不可能 事情有什么进展
[08:50] All right, whoever was after Agent Keen 追踪基恩探员的人
[08:51] hacked into a telecom hub. 黑进了电信枢纽
[08:53] The servers in that basement were sifting data 那栋大楼里的服务器被用来筛选
[08:55] intercepted from the fiber optic cables. 从光纤上截取的数据
[08:57] – Sifting it and sending it where? – I don’t know. -筛选后传到哪里 -我不知道
[08:59] Once they realized we’d figured out what they were doing, 他们一发现我们弄清楚了他们在做什么
[09:01] they pulled the plug and — and severed all communications. 就终止了行动 并切断了所有通信
[09:03] But we know what they were looking for — Keen. 但我们知道他们要找什么 基恩
[09:05] – They were watching her. – Right. Yes. -他们在监视她 -没错
[09:07] Watching and listening through 通过私家监控摄像头
[09:10] private security cameras… 交通摄像头 监视
[09:11] traffic cams. 监听她的一举一动
[09:13] Someone was watching the attack on the church, in real time. 有人在教堂被袭击时 实时观看着这一切
[09:17] She never stood a chance. 她根本没有胜算
[09:18] They were following her the whole time. 他们一直在追踪她
[09:20] And you have no idea where this information was being sent? 而你不知道这些信息发到哪儿去了
[09:22] Who was tracking her? 谁在追踪她
[09:24] I’m tracing the packet routes, but it’s… 我正在追踪数据包的路径 但是这
[09:26] it’s gonna take time. 这需要花些时间
[09:28] What I do know is that, uh, Agent Keen 我只知道 基恩探员
[09:30] wasn’t the only person they were monitoring. 不是他们唯一监视的人
[09:31] Uh, they were intercepting cell and CCTV footage 他们还拦截了中城区沃里克酒店的
[09:35] out of the Warwick Hotel in Midtown, 基站和监控录像
[09:37] along with voice and internet traffic 以及一个叫做全球金融理事会的
[09:39] out of something called the, uh, Global Financial Council. 语音和网络数据
[09:42] How is that connected to Keen? 这和基恩有什么关系
[09:43] I don’t know. It’s… 我不知道 这
[09:46] There’s so many pieces to sort through. It’s… 有太多的头绪需要理清 这
[09:49] This is the sort of thing Mr. Reddington would just see 这是那种雷丁顿先生
[09:50] without even blinking. 一眼就能看穿的事情
[10:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:18] As soon as the name “Masha Rostova” “玛莎·罗斯托娃”这个名字一上了
[10:20] hit the 24-hour news cycle, they came for her. 二十四小时滚动新闻 他们就冲她来了
[10:23] I thought I could… protect her. 我以为我能 保护她
[10:28] I did protect her, all these years. 在这么多年里 我也确实保护了她
[10:31] I’ve anticipated almost every threat. 我几乎预见了每一次危险
[10:39] But this one… 但是这次
[10:44] A medical complication in childbirth. 分娩时的医疗并发症
[10:50] Masha had a child? 玛莎有孩子了
[10:52] A girl. 一个女孩
[10:54] She was born prematurely, but she’s expected to be fine. 虽然是早产儿 但应该会没事的
[10:59] Well, that’s wonderful. 是吗 那太好了
[11:03] Now I am a great-grandfather. 我现在是曾外祖父了
[11:11] I came here to tell you that. 我来就是为了告诉你这事
[11:13] Sure. I’m sure you did. 是啊 可不是吗
[11:14] Right there on your desk calendar. 就在你的台历上记着呢
[11:22] Okay, so we… 好了 然后
[11:24] tuck, then we fold from the bottom. 卷起来 然后从下面叠过去
[11:31] Just tuck, fold…. 卷一下 叠过
[11:34] Crap. I don’t know. 该死 我不知道了
[11:38] You know, I know what you’re thinking. 你知道吗 我知道你在想什么
[11:41] You’re thinking, “Dad, you suck at this.” 你在想 “爸爸 你笨死了”
[11:43] But I’m telling you… 但是我告诉你
[11:46] I can do this. 我能做好的
[11:50] I think. 我想能吧
[11:57] Okay, I’ve got something. 我查到点东西
[11:59] All right, one of the cellphones being tapped belongs 被窃听的手机之一属于
[12:01] to an executive assistant named Amanda Bigelow, 一位名叫阿曼达·毕格罗的执行助理
[12:04] the other to an Anthony Mayhew, 另外一个是属于安东尼·梅修的
[12:06] a chauffeur. 他是一名司机
[12:07] Both work for an executive who’s staying 他们都为同一个高管工作
[12:10] at our third point of reference, 他一直待在我们的第三参照点
[12:11] the Warwick Hotel, 也就是沃里克酒店
[12:11] while in New York to speak at a conference 因为他要在纽约的一个会议上发言
[12:13] held by reference point number four, 这个会议是由我们的第四参照点
[12:15] the Global Financial Council. 全球金融理事会举办的
[12:16] So the common denominator is the executive. 所以共同点就是这名高管
[12:18] Benjamin Stalder. 本杰明·斯托德
[12:20] President of the Energy Consortium Group. 能源联合集团的总裁
[12:22] If the same people who monitored Liz are monitoring him, 如果监视莉斯和监视他的是同一批人
[12:24] he could be the key to finding Liz’s killers. 他也许就是找出杀害莉斯凶手的关键
[12:27] Or he could be their next target. 或者他是他们下一个目标
[12:35] – What the hell are you doing? – What? -你在干什么 -怎么了
[12:36] You’re clearing her out 你清理她东西的方式
[12:37] like she’s been evicted from a monthly rental. 就像是她没有交房租被赶走一样
[12:39] Have some respect. 放尊重点
[12:41] Standard procedure is 标准流程是
[12:41] to secure the effects of a terminated party — 整理好死亡人员的财物…
[12:43] Get out. Now. 出去 现在
[12:44] Hey! You two, out now. 还有你们两个 出去
[12:47] – Donald. – You believe this? -唐纳德 -难以置信
[12:51] They’re just doing their job. 他们只是在做他们的工作而已
[12:56] Why don’t you take a break? 不如你们先休息一下吧
[12:57] I’m gonna collect Agent Keen’s effects myself. 我会自己整理好基恩探员的财物
[13:01] Vultures. 简直是秃鹫
[13:15] I’d imagine it to be a challenge, 我觉得用不升C调的方式
[13:17] playing Rachmaninoff’s C-sharp minor “Prelude” 演奏拉赫玛尼诺夫的升C小调”前奏曲”
[13:20] without the benefit of C-sharp. 是个极大的挑战
[13:22] It would be… 如果我还弹的话
[13:24] if I played anymore. 还算是个挑战
[13:28] Why are you still here? 你为什么还在这里
[13:32] I’m not entirely sure I know. 我也不确定我知道原因
[13:37] – Sympathy? – Excuse me? -同情 -你说什么
[13:39] Are you waiting for my sympathy? 你是在等我同情你吗
[13:41] Maybe a hug. 或许给你一个拥抱
[13:43] God, no. 天啊 不是
[13:45] Good, because you wouldn’t find that here anyway. 很好 因为在这里你也不会得到同情
[13:48] I just needed to be someplace… 我只是需要一个安静的
[13:51] quiet. 地方
[13:52] Well, I wasn’t expecting you. 我没想到你会来
[13:54] I have to go to town for groceries. 我要去镇上买日用品了
[13:58] I’m sorry for the intrusion. 很抱歉跑来打扰你
[14:01] Let me give you some money, please. 我给你些钱
[14:02] Could you pick up a single malt? 能带瓶单一麦芽威士忌回来吗
[14:04] Preferably from the Highlands, but not Islay. 最好是高地的 不要艾雷岛的
[14:06] The water there tastes like seaweed and iodine. 那里的水尝起来有海藻和碘的味道
[14:32] ♬穿过墓地♬
[14:34] ♬带着行李箱♬
[14:37] ♬亲爱的我在努力回到你身边♬
[14:42] ♬点起营火♬
[14:44] ♬我在黑暗中发现♬
[14:47] ♬在海边度过的无数日子♬
[14:52] ♬学会嘲鸫之语♬
[14:55] ♬却被她扭曲了我的言辞♬
[14:57] ♬我在努力回到你身边♬
[15:02] ♬我会与你在墓地相会♬
[15:05] ♬在冬日的树荫和繁星下♬
[15:11] What can you tell me 你能跟我说说
[15:11] about the mother’s family medical history? 孩子母亲那边的家族病史吗
[15:13] ♬打开这行李箱♬
[15:16] Nothing. 我不知道
[15:17] And neither could she. They died when she was young. 她也不知道 他们在她小时候就过世了
[15:19] What about Elizabeth herself? 那伊丽莎白自己呢
[15:21] – Any cancer, heart disease, diabetes? – No. Look… -有没有癌症 心脏病 糖尿病 -没有
[15:26] Doctor, is something wrong with my baby? 医生 我的孩子是不是有什么问题
[15:28] Agnes is just fine. 艾格尼斯没问题
[15:31] But the more genetic blanks I can fill in the charts, 但是家族基因方面的空白填补得越多
[15:35] you know, the better I know what to screen for. 我筛查疾病时方向就越明确
[15:37] What about your family? 那你的家族呢
[15:40] More blanks. 空白更多
[15:43] I never knew my parents either. 我也不知道父母是谁
[15:46] I think that’s what made Liz and I work. 我觉得这就是我跟莉斯相处融洽的原因吧
[15:50] You know, it was the first time either of us felt like… 我们俩都是第一次感觉到
[15:56] …family. 有了家人
[15:58] Excuse me. 抱歉
[16:05] Cooper. 库珀
[16:06] – It’s Tom Keen. – Tom, I’m glad you called. -汤姆·基恩 -汤姆 很高兴你打来
[16:08] I just collected a box of personal things from Liz’s office. 我刚从莉斯的办公室整理了一箱个人物品
[16:11] All right. I’ll come pick ’em up now. 好 我这就过去拿
[16:13] Look, maybe I could… 我过去的时候
[16:15] …work on the case 能不能
[16:16] while I’m there, because I’m… I’m useless here. 查查案子 我在这里一点忙都帮不上
[16:20] We have things under control. 我们已经控制了局势
[16:21] No. See, that’s the problem, all right? 不 这就是问题所在 知道吗
[16:23] The situation doesn’t call for control. 这情况需要的不是控制
[16:25] The only way we’re gonna find the bastards who came after Liz 我们找到害死莉斯那帮混蛋的唯一方法
[16:27] is if we sink to their level. 就是变得跟他们一样混
[16:29] Tom, stop. Just be with your child. 汤姆 别这样 好好跟你的孩子待着
[16:32] We have a solid lead, and we’re working it now. 我们有一条可靠线索 正在调查
[16:36] I don’t care how well the stock was doing before. 我不管那支股票之前表现有多好
[16:38] It’s imploding now. 现在不行了
[16:40] It’s a classic pump and dump. 这是典型的拉高出货
[16:41] We need to liquidate immediately. 我们必须赶紧平仓
[16:42] No — Wait, hang on. Front desk is calling. 不 等等 前台电话
[16:44] I think my driver’s here. 应该是司机到了
[16:46] I gotta head over to the conference. 我要赶去会议那边了
[16:48] Dump that stock, Lawrence! 把股票抛了 劳伦斯
[16:53] Stalder’s not answering. Keep trying the room. 斯托德没接电话 继续给房间打
[16:55] We’re almost there, 我们就快到了
[16:56] but I need hotel security to find him and secure him. 但我需要酒店保安找到并保护他
[16:59] Agent Navabi, I have eyes on Mr. Stalder 纳瓦比探员 我看见斯托德先生
[17:01] approaching the elevator. 正准备上电梯
[17:02] He’s got two of his own men with him, 他自己的两个属下跟着他
[17:03] and I see his driver down here in the lobby. 我还看见他的司机在大堂里
[17:05] He’s good. 他没事
[17:06] Rolling Thunder, this is Operator 4-6. 滚雷 这里是操作员4-6
[17:10] Unicorn is at the elevators. 独角兽上电梯了
[17:14] Roger that. We are 15 seconds from location. 收到 我们十五秒后到达
[17:17] Asset is on site, ready for extraction. 特工已就位 准备抓人
[17:32] Agent Navabi. Where’s Stalder? 纳瓦比探员 斯托德在哪儿
[17:33] Elevator 2, landing any second. 二号梯 随时会到
[17:47] Come on. Come on. 别这样 别这样
[18:00] Gone. 人不见了
[18:02] – What floor did it stop on? – 7. -电梯在哪层停过 -七层
[18:04] And where do those stairs lead? 楼梯通向哪里
[18:05] West alley service entrance, end of that corridor. 西边小巷的服务入口 那条走廊尽头
[18:07] – All right, let me take the alley. – Okay. -我去小巷那边 -好
[18:46] FBI! Freeze! On the ground! On the gro– 联调局 不许动 跪下 跪
[18:48] Abort! We got FBI! Go! Go! Go! 取消行动 有联调局的 快走 快走
[19:11] You have no right to go through her things. 你没有资格翻她的东西
[19:14] And that’s my coat! 而且那是我的外套
[19:19] I was just imagining 我只是在想象着
[19:20] young Katarina covered in glitter. 小卡特莲娜全身涂满亮粉
[19:23] As an adult, it’s easy to dismiss this stuff 作为成年人 很容易认为
[19:25] as girlish frivolity. 这是女孩子气的无聊玩意
[19:27] You forget the wonder it creates, 你却忘了它带来的惊叹
[19:30] the light captured, secret wishes evoked. 它一闪一闪 唤起你深藏的愿望
[19:34] It renders even the darkest days sparkly. 即使最黑暗的夜也变得闪亮起来
[19:42] Never underestimate the power of glitter. 绝不要低估亮粉的力量
[19:46] Stop it. 别这样了
[19:48] Stop what? 别怎样
[19:49] Stop… torturing me. 别折磨我了
[19:54] That was never my intention. 那绝非我的本意
[19:57] Then what are you doing out here? 那你来这儿干什么
[19:59] These boxes are all I have… 这些箱子就是我全部的…
[20:03] all I have left of my daughter. 女儿留给我的全部东西
[20:09] I’m sorry, Dom. I understand. 很抱歉 多姆 我理解
[20:11] No, you don’t. You don’t understand. 不 你不理解
[20:16] You think because Masha’s dead, 你以为现在玛莎死了
[20:19] now you — you can understand me? 你就能理解我吗
[20:24] You can — you can share my misery? 你就能懂我的悲痛吗
[20:31] I feel bereft, just like you. 我感觉失去了至亲 就像你一样
[20:33] No, not just like me. 不 我们不一样
[20:36] She’s gone because of choices you made for both of them. 是你做的那些选择害死了她们
[20:40] First Katarina and then Masha. 先是卡特莲娜 现在轮到了玛莎
[20:43] As far as I’m concerned, you killed my entire family! 在我看来 是你害死了我的全家
[20:51] No, you’re not like me. 不 我们不一样
[21:02] Nez Rowan? You’re sure it was her? 内兹·罗文 你确定是她吗
[21:05] I had a pretty good angle on her face 她拿武器底部砸我时
[21:06] as she cracked me with the butt of her weapon. It’s her. 我清楚地看到了她的脸 就是她
[21:10] How is that even possible? We had her dead to rights 怎么可能呢 我们已经以持械抢劫核设施
[21:12] for the armed robbery of a nuclear facility, 参与绑架 以及谋杀案帮凶的罪名
[21:15] conspiracy to kidnap, accessory to murder. 把她给抓起来了
[21:17] I personally signed the paperwork 我亲自签署了文件
[21:18] for her transfer to Fort Meade to await trial. 把她转移到国安局候审
[21:20] So why isn’t she rotting in a cell? 那她怎么没在吃牢饭呢
[21:22] I’ll have Aram look into it. 我这就叫阿兰姆去查
[21:23] Aram is taking a personal day today. 阿兰姆今天请假
[21:26] He’s not dealing with Liz’s death very well. 他还没从莉斯的过世里缓过来
[21:31] He’s not alone. 我们都一样
[21:32] I’ll look into the Rowan situation myself. 那我自己去查罗文的情况
[21:34] Look, she’s definitely working with the same team of mercs 她很明显在和之前想绑架基恩的雇佣兵
[21:36] who tried to abduct Keen. 合作
[21:38] Rowan’s extraction team outside the hotel today — 今天酒店外出现的绑架队伍
[21:40] they wore the exact same equipment as they did. 他们和之前那些人有完全相同的设备
[21:42] Okay, well, let’s find out from Mr. Stalder 那我们就找斯托德先生问个清楚
[21:44] why they’re after him and how he connects to Liz. 他们要抓他的原因及他和莉斯的关系
[21:50] I run the Energy Consortium Group. 我是能源联合集团的负责人
[21:52] We advise governments and private sector clients 我们针对经济能源商业模式
[21:55] on energy and economic business models. 给政府以及私营企业提供建议
[21:58] I recommend who gets billion-dollar contracts 我的建议能让有些人拿到几十亿的订单
[22:00] and who doesn’t. So — 也会让有些人拿不到 所以
[22:02] That’s why you travel with such a heavy security contingent. 所以你出行都要高度戒备
[22:04] Yeah. That’s right. 没错
[22:06] I’ve received plenty of death threats over the years. 过去几年我收到过很多死亡威胁
[22:08] We’ll need any record you have of those, 我们要所有记录
[22:10] along with a complete client list. 还有完整的客户名单
[22:11] Of course. 自然
[22:12] Did anything unusual happen today, 今天遭遇绑架前
[22:14] before the abduction? 发生过什么不同寻常的事吗
[22:16] No. I never left the suite. 没有 我都没离开过套房
[22:19] I was working on my speech for the Global Financial Council. 我在准备全球金融理事会上的发言
[22:21] Can you think of any reason 你能否想到为什么
[22:22] why someone would want to stop that speech? 会有人想阻止你发言
[22:23] No. It was just a general state of the industry address. 想不出来 那只是一般的行业演讲
[22:28] Mr. Stalder, 斯托德先生
[22:29] do you have any connection with Elizabeth Keen? 你跟伊丽莎白·基恩之间有什么关系吗
[22:33] The fugitive. Right? 那个逃犯
[22:37] Uh, no, only what I hear in the news. 没有 我只在新闻上看到过
[22:41] Whatever happened to her, anyway? 她怎么了吗
[22:57] That’s not where the capers go. 酸豆不是放在那儿的
[22:59] – Dom… – Move. -多姆 -让开
[23:02] You still have family. 你还有家人
[23:05] Who? The baby? 谁 那个婴儿
[23:08] I won’t live long enough to see her out of nappies. 我都活不到她不用尿布的那天
[23:10] If I’m allowed to see her at all. 再说我也不能见她
[23:12] I had to make do with photographs of Masha. 我只能和看玛莎的照片一样
[23:14] Did you even tell her about me? 你跟她提过我吗
[23:18] I couldn’t. 我不能提
[23:21] You know how complicated it was. 你也知道情况多复杂
[23:22] There was nothing complicated about it. 没什么复杂的
[23:25] We had to back out of Masha’s life to keep her safe, 因为你把一切都搞得一团乱
[23:28] after you made a colossal mess of everything. 我们为了保护玛莎只好离开她
[23:31] Only you couldn’t stay well enough away, could you? 只是你不肯远远待着 是吧
[23:33] Now you — you come to my house with this sorry tale of loss, 如今你又来我家 带来她的死讯
[23:36] like you’re the only one affected by this. 就像只有你一个人会难过
[23:38] You’re the only one whose feelings matter. 只有你一个人的感受是重要的
[23:40] Well, guess what, Raymond? 你知道吗 雷丁顿
[23:41] Masha was my granddaughter, and now she’s dead 玛莎是我外孙女 现在她死了
[23:44] without even knowing I existed! 她都不知道有我这个外公
[23:48] All my sacrifices shot to hell. 我所有的牺牲都白费了
[23:52] I could’ve spent the last 30 years 我本来可以在这三十年中
[23:53] just being her grandfather… 做她的外公的
[23:57] You selfish prick. 你这个自私的混蛋
[24:05] She had your temper. 她和你的脾气一样
[24:11] I loved that girl enough to let her go, 我非常爱她所以没有去找她
[24:15] which is more than you can say. 而你却没能做到
[24:27] Did my office send you what you wanted? 我办公室的人把你需要的东西发给你了吗
[24:29] Yes. We have your client list. We’re running them down now. 是的 我们收到了你的客户名单 正在排查
[24:32] But we need to go over your abduction one more time. 不过我们还要再谈一下你被绑架的事
[24:34] We’ve been over it six times. 我们已经谈过六遍了
[24:35] I can’t stay here. I have to fly to Dubai tonight. 我得走了 我今天晚上要飞到迪拜
[24:38] Listen, Mr. Stalder, leaving now would be a huge mistake. 斯托德先生 这个时候离开是个错误
[24:40] You’re in immediate danger. 你现在处境非常危险
[24:41] My firm contracts with the best security teams 我的公司雇的安保人员
[24:43] that money can buy. 是最优秀的
[24:44] Now that we’re aware of the threat, 况且我们已经知道了有威胁
[24:45] I am confident in their ability to keep me safe. 我相信他们能够保证我的安全
[24:48] Now I’m sorry, but I have to go. 所以很遗憾 我必须得走
[24:52] Do you know who had Nez Rowan released from military custody 你知道是谁在三天前解除了内兹·罗文的
[24:55] three days ago? 军事羁押吗
[24:56] Oh, honey, you’ve come to a goat’s house looking for wool. 亲爱的 你还真是不知深浅
[25:00] I warned you, Harold. Stand down. 哈罗德 我警告过你了 别管这事
[25:04] You know who did it. 你知道是谁放的她
[25:07] Have you found Raymond Reddington? 你找到雷蒙德·雷丁顿了吗
[25:08] Damn it, Cynthia. 该死的 辛西娅
[25:08] Nez Rowan was part of a shadow army 内兹·罗文是杀死
[25:10] that left directly to the death of Agent Keen. 基恩探员那帮人中的一员
[25:12] Rowan was the best lead we have. Who let her go free? 罗文是我们最好的线索 谁放的她
[25:16] I don’t know. It’s over my head. 我不知道 这事我管不着
[25:18] What I can tell you 但我能告诉你的是
[25:20] is that there are certain U.S. Government missions. 美国政府有一些行动
[25:23] Covert. Dangerous. Necessary. 秘密的 很危险 也很有必要
[25:27] And they require the expertise of an independent organization. 这些行动需要一些独立的组织帮忙
[25:29] Don’t patronize me. 别忽悠我
[25:31] Those people got one of my best agents killed, 这些人害死了我最优秀的探员之一
[25:34] and you expect me to walk away. 你觉得我能放手不管吗
[25:35] How can I justify that? 我怎么能做得到
[25:37] I know full well you look the other way when you need to, 我很清楚在必要的时候你可以假装不知道
[25:39] because working with an international criminal 因为和国际罪犯合作
[25:42] enables you to bring good to the world. 使你能让世界变得更好
[25:46] I can’t look the other way. 我不能假装不知道
[25:47] Not this time. 这次不会了
[25:50] They took someone that I love. 他们害死了我爱的人
[25:51] Best thing you can do for all of us 你现在能做的最有用的事
[25:54] is locate Reddington 就是找到雷丁顿
[25:56] and find a way to keep him on your team. 并且想办法把他留在你身边
[26:12] Hold on. 等一下
[26:13] Hold on. 等一下
[26:17] – Yeah. – You ready to roll in the mud? -喂 -你准备好趟这摊浑水了吗
[26:22] Thought you’d never ask. 就等你这句话了
[26:45] Surprise. 意不意外
[26:49] Dembe… 邓比
[26:50] Please don’t be mad at him. 请不要怪他
[26:52] Dembe understood how important this is, 邓比知道这事有多重要
[26:53] and you weren’t answering his calls, 可你又不接他的电话
[26:55] or I-I never would have dropped by unannounced. 否则我不会这么突然找上门的
[26:57] It’s rude, and… I hate to be rude. 这样很没礼貌 我不喜欢没礼貌
[27:00] What do you want, Aram? 你有什么事 阿兰姆
[27:06] You need to come back with me. 你得跟我回去
[27:08] Why? 为什么
[27:09] We’re not getting anywhere. 我们没有任何进展
[27:12] In the investigation of… Agent Keen’s death. 基恩探员被杀一案的调查
[27:19] We could use your help. 我们需要你的帮助
[27:23] Harold Cooper is a very capable leader. 哈罗德·库珀是一位很有能力的领导
[27:25] He’ll sort it out. 他会想出办法的
[27:26] It’s more than that. 不光是这方面
[27:28] I can’t work. The Post Office, 我没法工作 邮局
[27:30] without Agent Keen… 没有了基恩探员
[27:35] Without you… 没有了你
[27:36] it’s just a government building. 就仅仅是一座政府大楼了
[27:42] I’m sorry you came all the way out here for nothing, Aram. 很抱歉你白跑了一趟 阿兰姆
[27:45] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[27:52] You gave me a speech over an empty grave, 你之前在空坟旁边跟我说过一些话
[27:55] about the foundational elements in our lives. 关于我们生活中的基本元素
[27:58] “People who form the brick and mortar “是身边的人 让我们的身份
[28:00] of who we are.” 具有了实质意义”
[28:01] How, when they’re suddenly not there, we… 突然间 他们不见了 而我们
[28:04] we collapse into rubble. 我们溃成废墟
[28:06] Now it was after Agent Keen was almost killed by the Cabal. 当时基恩探员差一点被秘社杀死
[28:11] But I saved her. 但是我救了她
[28:14] You looked into that empty grave back then and said 你看着那座空坟对我说
[28:16] you’d be staring at her if it weren’t for me. 如果不是因为我 她可能真的就死了
[28:22] Now I understand why you have collapsed into rubble. 我现在明白为何你会溃成废墟
[28:30] I do, 我明白
[28:32] and I’m truly sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[28:36] But I’m here to collect on your debt. 但我是来向你讨债的
[28:41] You owe me. 你欠我的
[28:47] So let’s go. 跟我走吧
[28:50] To pay… 要偿还
[28:52] m-my debt to you 我欠你的债
[28:56] would require more than I possess. 倾我所有都还不够
[29:03] I’m not coming back. 我不会回去的
[29:29] If Reddington’s not coming back for Keen, 如果雷丁顿不为基恩而回来
[29:31] he’s not coming back, period. 他就不会回来了
[29:36] Okay, so what’s our next move? 那我们下一步该怎么办
[29:38] Aram, did you have any luck with those servers from the basement? 阿兰姆 地下室的那些服务器有什么发现吗
[29:41] I thought I’d be able to figure out 我以为我能搞清楚
[29:42] where they routed their data, 他们从哪儿发的数据
[29:43] but I couldn’t find the end of the proxy chain. 但我找不出代理链的终端
[29:46] Well, they have to be bouncing it off 他们肯定是在全球各处的
[29:47] some kind of hidden servers around the Earth. 隐藏服务器之间跳转
[29:53] Or hidden servers… over the Earth. 或是藏在地球以外的服务器
[29:56] I checked all the viable telecom satellites in GEO and LEO orbit, 我查了所有在静止和近地轨道上运行的电信卫星
[30:01] but I didn’t check the offline ones. 但我没查离线的卫星
[30:03] – Offline satellites? – Yeah, there are thousands -离线卫星 -有成千上万个
[30:06] of unused and decommissioned satellites 未启用或退役的卫星
[30:07] circling our heads — space junk. 在我们脑袋顶上转悠 太空垃圾
[30:09] It’s not enough that we litter the planet. 我们光往地球上扔垃圾还不够
[30:11] Okay, the challenge is to figure out which ones they used. 难点在于找出他们用的卫星
[30:17] Agent Mojtabai. 莫伊塔巴尔探员
[30:21] Agent Mojtabai… 莫伊塔巴尔探员
[30:25] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[30:47] Don’t you dare! 不准吐
[30:58] How do you drink this stuff? 你怎么喝得下去
[31:00] We drank it with every meal on the farm when I was a boy. 小时候在农场上我们每顿都喝这个
[31:04] But we had cows, and we made our own. 不过我们有牛所以我们自己做
[31:07] In the summers, we made buttermilk pops in the freezer. 夏天我们就用冰柜做酪乳冰棒
[31:11] Kept us all from passing out. 让大家免于中暑
[31:14] So buttermilk reminds you of home. 所以酪乳让你想起家乡
[31:18] I overheard your conversation with the Arab boy. 我听到你和那个阿拉伯小子的对话了
[31:23] He’s from Delaware. 他来自特拉华州
[31:26] You won’t be troubled again with unexpected visitors. 不会再有意外访客来麻烦你了
[31:31] I know how you value your privacy. 我知道你很看重隐私
[31:33] Why didn’t you go with him? 你为什么不和他走
[31:35] What would be the point? 跟他走又能怎样
[31:38] There’s nothing I could do that would really matter. 我现在做什么都无足轻重
[31:40] Cry me a river. Hmm? 又跟我哭诉
[31:42] What the hell are you really doing here? 你他妈到底来这干什么
[31:44] You — you gave me the news about Masha. 你 你把玛莎的消息告诉我了
[31:46] What do you want from me? 你想从我这儿要什么
[31:51] A way forward. 继续走下去的办法
[31:59] I can’t live for long with what I feel inside. 以现在的心情我活不下去
[32:03] I don’t see how anyone can. 没人可以
[32:06] You said it, chum. 你说的对 伙计
[32:08] Look around here. You call this living? 四处看看 这算是活着吗
[32:13] After I lost my daughter… 自从我没了女儿
[32:19] I crawled… 我爬着
[32:22] crawled into the wilderness 爬进了荒野
[32:24] like a mortally wounded animal 像只身负致命伤的野兽
[32:27] to get as far away from the pack as I could, 选择离群 越远越好
[32:29] to — to run out the clock. 然后去等死
[32:32] Run out the clock and die. And… 等到生命走完
[32:37] If you came for a survival manual, 你要是来求生存手册
[32:39] you won’t find it here. 那你可找错了地方
[32:42] But you — you’ve got one thing I haven’t had for a long time. 但你 你有件我早就没有的东西
[32:45] You’ve got a reason — a reason to walk out that door. 你还有理由 一个走出那扇门的理由
[32:48] It sounds to me like there are honest people out there 听上去外面还有正直的人
[32:50] who are depending upon you to… 仰仗于你
[32:56] God help them. 上帝保佑他们
[32:58] God help them. 上帝保佑他们
[33:04] Dom, you’ve always had a good reason to walk out the door. 多姆 你总是有理由走出那扇门的
[33:13] Okay, I think I’m getting somewhere. 我查到点什么了
[33:15] So you found the needle in the haystack? 大海里捞到针了
[33:16] I’m not looking for a needle. We need the whole haystack. 我不是在找针 我要整片海
[33:20] And if I’m right, 如果没弄错的话
[33:21] – it’s the Artax Network. – What is that? -是亚堤斯卫星网络 -那是什么
[33:24] It’s an old telecom project to provide data coverage 是一个以前的电信工程
[33:26] to every corner of the Earth 提供全球范围数据覆盖
[33:27] through a network of 73 satellites. 一个由七十三台卫星组成的网络
[33:31] Anyway, the company went bankrupt 总之公司倒闭后
[33:32] and the project was abandoned. 工程就终止了
[33:34] But the 73 satellites are still out there. 但那七十三台卫星还在
[33:36] You think our target is using them? 你认为我们的目标在利用它们
[33:38] Is there any way to confirm that the network’s still active? 有没有办法能确认卫星网仍在使用
[33:41] Well, I’ve just gained access to a relay station, 我刚刚进入了一家中继站的系统
[33:44] and I am about to lock onto one of the satellites. 而且正要锁定其中一颗卫星
[33:48] If it’s in use, the data will be encrypted, 如果卫星正在使用 数据就会加密
[33:50] but… we’ll know if it’s active. 但我们也会知道卫星是否被激活了
[33:57] Okay. 好了
[33:59] Here we go. 开始吧
[34:07] They have control of the Artax satellite network. 他们控制了亚堤斯卫星网络
[34:10] And they used it to kill Liz. 而且利用它杀死了莉斯
[34:14] All right. Can we use it to find them? 那我们能用它来找到他们吗
[34:20] Okay, so I was able to get a location by examining 好了 通过检查卫星信号的延迟模式
[34:22] the latency patterns in the satellite signal. 我查到了一个位置
[34:25] They’re being fed to 2054 Pulaski Avenue. 位置为普瓦斯基大道2054号
[34:30] Concrete panels with granite faces. 混凝土板材加上花岗石砌面
[34:32] We’ve got no line-of-sight inside. 我们看不到内部情况
[34:34] – Only one point of entry. – Then only one point of egress. -只有一个入口 -那出口也只有这一个
[34:37] Lock it up tight after we breach. 我们攻进去后 紧守出口
[34:41] HQ, this is Operator 4-6. 总部 我是操作员4-6
[34:43] We have poachers at the Eagle’s Nest. 鹰巢有入侵者
[34:46] Initiating the protocol. 开始启动预案
[35:02] They’re in. 他们进来了
[35:05] Other than Nez, we can’t put faces to any of the mercs. 除了内兹 找不到任何雇佣兵的资料
[35:08] So I scrubbed through the Warwick’s security footage 所以我从头到尾整理了沃里克酒店的监控录像
[35:10] to try and find some. 试图找出点雇佣兵的线索
[35:11] Good job. What’d you get us? 干得好 找到了什么
[35:13] Nothing. Um, at least no mercs. 什么都没有 至少没有雇佣兵
[35:15] But I did find this… 但我却找到了这个
[35:18] A shot of our victim. 受害者的一个镜头
[35:19] One hour before his abduction. 在他被绑架前一小时拍下的
[35:21] Stalder told Ressler and Navabi he never left his suite. 斯托德告诉雷斯勒和纳瓦比说他没离开过套房
[35:24] Was he lying or did he just forget? 他是在撒谎 还是忘记了
[35:26] Well, that doesn’t look like a woman — 和这样的女人见面交谈
[35:28] or a conversation — he’d have forgotten. 他是不可能会忘记的
[35:31] Who is she? 她是谁
[35:33] I don’t know. And we can’t ask Stalder. 不知道 我们又不能直接问斯托德
[35:35] I checked. He just cleared U.S. airspace. 我查过了 他刚刚离开美国领空
[35:46] They’re onto the 11th floor. Go. 他们到十一楼了 赶快
[35:49] 15 seconds and counting. 十五秒倒数
[36:07] All right, do a full vertical sweep. 从上到下全面搜索
[36:09] They’re somewhere in this building. 他们肯定在楼里
[36:13] So much for evidence. 证据是不用想了
[37:19] Raymond? 雷蒙德
[37:37] Raymond! 雷蒙德
[38:10] Thank you for having dinner with me. 谢谢你和我一起共进晚餐
[38:13] It was nice. 很不错
[38:16] You’re welcome to come inside. 欢迎你进屋坐坐
[38:20] No. 不了
[38:24] Not tonight, but maybe we can have dinner again. 今晚不行 但我们也许可以再一起共进晚餐
[38:26] Tomorrow? 明天如何
[38:31] Yeah. 好
[39:24] Huh? Yeah, I know. 我知道
[39:27] Wait. Shh. 等等
[39:29] It’s okay. Shh. 没事的
[39:34] What did you say? 你说什么
[39:37] Oh, come here. 来抱抱
[39:38] I did it. I did it, huh? 我做到了
[39:41] I got you. I got you. 弄好了 弄好了
[39:44] We did it. 我们做到了
[39:46] Yeah, we did. 我们做到了
[40:15] Tell me you found something useful. 告诉我你找到了有用的资料
[40:17] Depends. I followed Panabaker to the airport, 不好说 我跟踪帕娜贝克到了机场
[40:19] where she had a meeting on the tarmac with this woman. 她在停机坪和这个女人见面
[40:28] That’s the woman that Stalder met at the hotel 在绑架未遂前一个小时
[40:30] just an hour before his attempted abduction. 斯托德在酒店见的就是她
[40:32] Who’s Stalder? 斯托德是谁
[40:33] Benjamin Stalder. 本杰明·斯托德
[40:35] A high-powered executive at an energy consortium. 一家能源集团的高层执行官
[40:37] Whoever was tracking Liz was also going after him. 跟踪莉斯的人同时也在跟踪他
[40:40] Why? 为什么
[40:41] I don’t know. We let him go, 不知道 我们放他走了
[40:42] but I’m getting the distinct feeling that was a mistake. 但直觉告诉我这是个错误
[40:45] Stalder’s obviously more involved than he was letting on. 显然斯托德在这件事上涉及很深
[40:48] – So who is this woman? – We don’t know yet. -那这个女人是谁 -我们还不知道
[40:51] The hotel photo wasn’t much to go on, 酒店照片上没有太多的信息
[40:52] but with these new images, 但是加上这些新照片
[40:53] Aram should be able to locate her in one of our databases. 阿兰姆应该能在我们的数据库里查到她
[40:56] Liz was convinced that her mother was 莉斯确信她的母亲
[40:58] the one who tried to kidnap her. 就是想绑架她的人
[40:59] Reddington said she died years ago, 雷丁顿说她多年前已经去世了
[41:01] but Liz didn’t believe that, and neither do I. 但是莉斯不相信 我也不相信
[41:06] I think we’re staring at Katarina Rostova. 我认为这就是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
[41:41] Mr. Reddington. 雷丁顿先生
[41:43] I’m here to pay my debt to you, Aram. 我来偿还我欠你的债 阿兰姆
[41:46] You’re back. 你回来了
[41:49] Strap on your bike and helmet, we’re going to work. 戴上头盔骑上车 我们有活要干
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme