| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Given her abrupt drop in blood pressure and pulse, | 鉴于她的血压和心率急剧下降 |
| [00:06] | I diagnosed a placental abruption. | 我诊断为胎盘早剥 |
| [00:08] | We performed a successful emergency C-section. | 紧急剖腹产手术十分成功 |
| [00:11] | She was having chest pains, shortness of breath — | 她出现了胸痛 气短等 |
| [00:14] | classic symptoms of an amniotic fluid embolism. | 典型的羊水栓塞症状 |
| [00:18] | Her lungs were no longer functioning. | 她的肺功能衰竭 |
| [00:20] | I had to get her to a trauma unit. | 我必须将她转移到创伤病房 |
| [00:23] | We were losing her. | 她快不行了 |
| [00:24] | And she went into arrest. | 然后心博停止 |
| [00:26] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
| [00:29] | I kept her alive long enough to become a mother. | 我尽可能延续了她的生命 让她生下了孩子 |
| [00:33] | What a desperate thing to say. | 这么说还真绝望 |
| [00:36] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
| [00:40] | Everyone dies someday. | 人总有一死 |
| [01:32] | Time to go, Mr. Red. | 该走了 红魔先生 |
| [01:33] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
| [01:34] | No. No, no, not yet. | 不 不 不 |
| [01:37] | I want another one. I want another one. | 我要再睡一天 再睡一天 |
| [01:39] | – I paid and I want another. – No. You go. | -我付钱了 再睡一天 -不 该走了 |
| [01:41] | It’s Friday. | 已经星期五了 |
| [01:42] | It’s too long for you. | 你在这里太久了 |
| [01:44] | You go. | 该走了 |
| [02:11] | Mr. Red. | 红魔先生 |
| [02:48] | You trying to get yourself killed? | 你想找死吗 |
| [02:57] | Cape May. | 开普梅 |
| [03:00] | Cape May, New Jersey. | 开普梅 新泽西州 |
| [03:03] | That’s 200 miles away. | 那可有三百多公里呢 |
| [03:13] | Cape May it is. | 好的 就去开普梅 |
| [03:34] | Don’t go, Lizzy. | 别走 莉兹 |
| [03:35] | Please, don’t go. | 求你别走 |
| [03:48] | Now go. | 你走吧 |
| [03:50] | And stay away from us. | 离我们远点 |
| [03:54] | Everyone dies someday. | 人总有一死 |
| [03:57] | You say something? | 你说什么 |
| [04:04] | Marvin, it’s Raymond. | 马文 我是雷蒙德 |
| [04:06] | I’m taking a leave of indeterminate length. | 我要离开一阵子 |
| [04:09] | Suspend all transactions. | 暂停一切交易 |
| [04:11] | Pay off all my outstanding debt. | 偿清所有债务 |
| [04:15] | If you need additional funds to cover any shortfall, | 如果还需要额外的资金 |
| [04:19] | execute a wire transfer from Barbados. | 就从巴巴多斯电汇 |
| [04:21] | Dembe has a power of attorney letter on file | 如果需要签名的话 |
| [04:24] | should a signature be necessary. | 邓比那有委托书 |
| [04:39] | How much for the cab? | 出租车多少钱 |
| [04:41] | No, you’re good. | 不 不用付车费了 |
| [04:42] | No, no. How much do you want for the cab? | 不是 我是说你的车卖多少钱 |
| [04:45] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
| [04:53] | That’s plenty. | 够了 |
| [05:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [08:16] | No! | 不要 |
| [08:18] | Stop! | 站住 |
| [10:00] | I’ll find a blanket. | 我去找条毯子 |
| [10:13] | May I help you? | 有什么可以帮您的吗 |
| [10:32] | 房主 杰克和艾达·奥尔布赖特 | |
| [10:59] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
| [11:03] | Talk to me. | 跟我说话 |
| [11:08] | It’s not that he died. | 不是因为他死了 |
| [11:11] | It’s not even the way he died. | 也不是因为他的死法 |
| [11:16] | It’s in the things I said to him… | 是因为我对他说的那些话… |
| [11:19] | just before he died. | 就在他死之前 |
| [12:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [12:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [12:37] | There’s someone here. Outside. | 外面有人 |
| [12:43] | He’s here to kill me. | 他是来杀我的 |
| [12:45] | There. There he is. | 那里 就在那 |
| [12:48] | See his shadow? | 看到他的影子了吗 |
| [12:53] | Stay away from the window. | 别站在窗边 |
| [13:54] | I found the intruder. | 我找到入侵者了 |
| [13:57] | He put up a fight. | 他殊死抵抗 |
| [13:58] | I had no choice but to kill him. | 我只好杀了他 |
| [14:02] | You must think I’m crazy. | 你一定觉得我疯了 |
| [14:06] | No. | 没有 |
| [14:27] | We’ll have hot water soon. | 很快就有热水了 |
| [14:29] | There’s wine. | 这里有酒 |
| [14:31] | And I can make a risotto. | 我可以做意大利烩饭 |
| [15:27] | Do you think we’ll have hot water tonight? | 你觉得今晚会有热水吗 |
| [15:30] | By the time we finish dinner, it should be hot. | 等我们吃完晚饭 水应该就热了 |
| [15:39] | This is superb. | 很棒 |
| [15:42] | The rice is just right. | 米饭煮得刚刚好 |
| [15:45] | Canned mushrooms. | 罐头蘑菇 |
| [15:46] | Best I could do. | 我尽力了 |
| [15:48] | It’s excellent. | 非常好吃 |
| [15:52] | You aren’t hungry. | 你不饿 |
| [15:58] | Who’s trying to kill you? | 谁想杀你 |
| [16:02] | Does it have something to do with what you told me before? | 这和你之前和我说的事有关系吗 |
| [16:06] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
| [16:08] | You said you lost someone. | 你说你失去了某个人 |
| [16:09] | Harsh words were spoken. | 说了很重的话 |
| [16:11] | Words you regret. | 让你后悔的话 |
| [16:13] | I was out of my mind. | 我当时失去了理智 |
| [16:14] | There was no one. | 没有谁 |
| [16:16] | Just me. | 只有我 |
| [16:19] | You don’t have to lie. | 你不用说谎的 |
| [16:21] | Neither do you. | 你也不用 |
| [16:24] | You’re no hungrier than I am. | 你和我一样 都不饿 |
| [16:27] | You’re not enjoying a single bite of that. | 你一点也不觉得这饭好吃 |
| [16:30] | – I told you this is — – Superb. | -我告诉过你这很… -很棒 |
| [16:32] | The quality of the cooking is wholly irrelevant | 我的厨艺如何 |
| [16:34] | in this case, isn’t it? | 全然无关 不是吗 |
| [16:37] | Given the circumstances. | 在这种情况下 |
| [16:40] | And those are? | 什么情况 |
| [16:41] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
| [16:43] | Tell yourself. | 告诉你自己 |
| [16:45] | Say it out loud. | 大声说出来 |
| [16:51] | It was a Hobson’s choice. | 当时我没有选择 |
| [16:54] | There was a woman and her child. | 一个女人和她的孩子 |
| [16:59] | Both were doomed. | 都厄运缠身 |
| [17:01] | Both would die. | 都可能会死 |
| [17:06] | I could either save one or lose both. | 我只能保住一个 不然她们都会死 |
| [17:14] | I chose the child. | 我选择了孩子 |
| [17:20] | It was… | 那是… |
| [17:23] | it was the worst thing I’ve ever had to do in my life. | 是我这辈子做过的最糟糕的事 |
| [17:27] | Worst thing by far. | 迄今为止最糟糕的事 |
| [17:33] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
| [17:37] | There’s always a choice. | 总有其他选择 |
| [17:41] | I was arrogant. | 我太自大了 |
| [17:43] | I presumed that there was an order to things, | 我以为一切能走上正轨 |
| [17:47] | that there was — | 我以为 |
| [17:49] | that if I nourished and protected | 如果我培养她 保护她 |
| [17:52] | and taught the child, | 教导她 |
| [17:54] | she would be safe… | 她就会很安全 |
| [18:00] | …and happy. | 并快乐 |
| [18:03] | And she was neither. | 但她既不安全也不快乐 |
| [18:08] | No matter what I tried to do, | 不管我怎么努力 |
| [18:09] | all I brought her was misery and violence, and eventually — | 只会给她带来痛苦和暴力 最终… |
| [18:12] | Death. | 死亡 |
| [18:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [18:20] | And now you’re dead. | 现在你死了 |
| [18:23] | You believe there’s nothing left for you. | 你觉得你已经没什么好留恋的了 |
| [18:28] | It’s that obvious? | 这么明显吗 |
| [18:30] | Nothing about you is obvious. | 你身上没有明显的事 |
| [18:38] | What brought you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
| [18:42] | I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
| [18:46] | You’ve been here before. | 你以前来过这里 |
| [18:52] | Once, a long time ago. | 很久以前来过一次 |
| [18:57] | I was a very different person then. | 我当时是一个截然不同的人 |
| [19:01] | You? | 你呢 |
| [19:31] | What can I do for you, Officer…Duncan? | 有什么可以帮你的 邓肯警官 |
| [19:34] | We got a call from a neighbor. | 有邻居报警 |
| [19:35] | He noticed lights inside. | 称发现这里有亮光 |
| [19:37] | Oh, Yeah. I was afraid that might happen. | 没错 我就担心会发生这事 |
| [19:40] | That’s why the candles — didn’t want to alarm anyone. | 所以才用蜡烛 不想惊动别人 |
| [19:43] | I take it you’re not trespassing. | 我想你不是非法入侵吧 |
| [19:45] | Oh, good God, no. | 天啊 当然没有 |
| [19:46] | Jack and Ida are old family friends. | 杰克和艾达跟我们家是世交 |
| [19:48] | Offered the place for the weekend. | 把这里借给我过周末 |
| [19:50] | Mind showing some identification? | 能看看你的身份证明吗 |
| [19:52] | No, no, no. No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
| [19:53] | I’ll be right back. | 我这就去拿 |
| [19:54] | If you don’t mind, I’d prefer waiting inside. | 要是你不介意的话 我想进屋等 |
| [19:55] | Of course. My mistake. | 当然不介意 是我失礼了 |
| [19:57] | – Please, please. – It’s a bit chilly out. | -请进 -外面有点冷 |
| [19:57] | Wait here. I’ll get my I.D. | 在这等吧 我去拿身份证 |
| [20:11] | I’m sorry you had to come all the way out here | 这么冷的晚上你还得特地来跑一趟 |
| [20:12] | on such a cold night. | 真是太不好意思了 |
| [20:21] | Didn’t mention you had a friend. | 你刚才没说还有朋友在 |
| [20:22] | Yeah. My wife, Abigail. | 是 我妻子阿比盖尔 |
| [20:24] | She’s feeling a little under the weather. | 她人不太舒服 |
| [20:26] | Didn’t touch a bite, it looks like. | 看起来像是一口都没吃 |
| [20:28] | No. | 是的 |
| [20:29] | I can go upstairs and wake her, if you’d like. | 要是需要的话我可以去楼上叫醒她 |
| [20:31] | No. No, that’s okay. | 不用了 没关系的 |
| [20:32] | Everything appears in order. | 一切看起来正常 |
| [20:35] | You said you’re a friend of Jack and Ida’s. | 你说你是杰克和艾达的朋友 |
| [20:38] | Yes, I said I was a friend. | 对 我们当年是朋友 |
| [20:41] | Poor Jack. | 可怜的杰克 |
| [20:42] | Miss the hell out of that man. | 我非常想他 |
| [20:44] | Yeah, yeah. It’s a crying shame. | 是啊 真是太可惜了 |
| [20:47] | Ida just hadn’t been able to keep the place up | 自他去世之后 艾达就没能把这个旅馆 |
| [20:50] | since he passed. | 继续开下去 |
| [20:55] | Enjoy your stay, Mr. Donnelly. | 祝你住得愉快 唐纳利先生 |
| [20:57] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢 警官 |
| [21:03] | He knows. | 他看出来了 |
| [21:06] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
| [21:08] | He’d have to be very good at hiding it. | 除非他非常善于掩饰 |
| [21:12] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
| [21:13] | Water should be hot. | 水应该热了 |
| [21:29] | How did you know Jack was dead? | 你怎么知道杰克死了 |
| [21:32] | I didn’t say he was dead. | 我没说他死了 |
| [21:33] | I said I missed him. | 我说我很想他 |
| [21:35] | Still, why would you miss him? | 那你为什么说你想他 |
| [21:39] | State of the place. | 从房屋状况来判断的 |
| [21:42] | Hasn’t been maintained. | 很久没有修葺过了 |
| [21:43] | A man wouldn’t let that happen if he was around. | 有男人在的话是不会出现这种情况的 |
| [21:47] | You said “poor Jack”? | 你说”可怜的杰克” |
| [21:49] | Jack’s Shack. | 门口的牌子上写着杰克小屋 |
| [21:51] | He took pride in that. | 他以这间小屋为豪 |
| [21:54] | Decorated it, carved his name on it. | 精心装修过 还刻上了自己的名字 |
| [21:56] | It’s falling apart. | 但房子现在的状况却很差 |
| [21:59] | I figured he was either sick or dead. | 我想他要么是生病了 要么是死了 |
| [22:02] | Could have been Ida. | 也有可能是艾达啊 |
| [22:04] | I went with Jack. | 我猜了杰克 |
| [22:07] | Men don’t usually last as long as women. | 男人一般没有女人活得久 |
| [22:11] | You sound like an actuary. | 你说话的语气真像个精算师 |
| [22:14] | I am, in a way. | 从某个角度看 我确实是 |
| [22:21] | Have you ever killed anyone? | 你杀过人吗 |
| [22:24] | That’s an odd question. | 真是个奇怪的问题 |
| [22:26] | Have you? | 杀过吗 |
| [22:29] | Yes. | 杀过 |
| [22:32] | Many. | 很多人 |
| [22:34] | But never anyone who didn’t deserve it. | 但他们全都死有余辜 |
| [22:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
| [22:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [22:44] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
| [22:48] | There aren’t a lot of us. | 像我们这样的人不多 |
| [22:49] | You learn to recognize it. | 你慢慢就学会辨认同类了 |
| [22:56] | Yes. | 是啊 |
| [23:41] | Behind you. | 在你后面 |
| [24:05] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
| [24:07] | Yeah. Thank you. | 没事 谢谢你 |
| [24:13] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
| [24:15] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
| [24:15] | He’s one of them. | 他是他们的人 |
| [24:17] | Not the first, not the last. | 不是第一个 也不会是最后一个 |
| [25:22] | Why did you go into the water? | 你为什么要跳海 |
| [25:27] | What made you decide? | 是什么让你如此决定 |
| [25:31] | You’ve never killed anyone who didn’t deserve it. | 你说你杀过的人全都死有余辜 |
| [25:35] | Yes. | 是啊 |
| [25:36] | That is a fine thing. | 这样真好 |
| [25:38] | A noble thing. | 很高尚 |
| [25:41] | But not terribly difficult. | 但并不是很难做到 |
| [25:45] | That’s true. | 这倒不假 |
| [25:49] | Have you ever spared someone who deserved to die? | 你有没有饶过死有余辜的人 |
| [25:56] | There was a woman I loved. | 曾经有一个我很爱的女人 |
| [26:00] | She was… | 她是 |
| [26:04] | my life. | 我的全部 |
| [26:07] | My heart. | 心之所向 |
| [26:14] | And she died. | 她死了 |
| [26:17] | She left behind a little girl. | 留下一个小女孩 |
| [26:20] | One last, precious piece of herself. | 她留下的最珍贵的一部分 |
| [26:25] | She’ll need protection. | 她需要保护 |
| [26:27] | Only if you’re in her life. | 只有你在的时候 她才需要 |
| [26:30] | Go. | 走吧 |
| [26:32] | Stay away. | 离我们远点 |
| [26:34] | I won’t let you make the same mistake with her… | 我不会让你对她犯下 |
| [26:38] | …that you made with Liz. | 你在莉斯身上犯下的错 |
| [26:42] | I would give anything | 我愿意放弃任何事 |
| [26:43] | to be a part of that child’s life, | 去成为那孩子生命中的一部分 |
| [26:48] | but a man made it clear I would never see her… | 但那个人明确表示 不会让我再见到她 |
| [26:54] | hold her… | 抱她 |
| [26:57] | watch her grow. | 看她长大 |
| [27:03] | And I knew in that moment, | 那一刻 我知道了 |
| [27:08] | I would never be any part | 我永远不会成为 |
| [27:09] | of that beautiful little girl’s life. | 那个美丽的小女孩生命中的一部分 |
| [27:15] | Because… | 因为… |
| [27:18] | He was her father. | 那个人是她父亲 |
| [27:23] | And to harm him would be to harm her. | 伤害他就等于伤害了她 |
| [27:29] | A mortal sin. | 这是不可饶恕的罪行 |
| [27:32] | Her mother is gone. | 她母亲去世了 |
| [27:36] | The father is what she has left in the world. | 父亲是她在世上唯一的依靠 |
| [27:41] | Her father. | 她父亲 |
| [27:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [27:52] | Gregory, do you copy? | 格里戈利 你听到了吗 |
| [27:54] | Did you copy that? | 你听到了吗 |
| [28:00] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
| [28:01] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
| [28:13] | This’ll work. | 会成功的 |
| [28:19] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
| [28:25] | I’m not leaving without you. | 我不会抛下你走的 |
| [28:27] | Yes, you are. | 不 你得走 |
| [28:28] | No. I’m not. | 不 我不走 |
| [28:30] | Those men are after me. | 那些人是冲我来的 |
| [28:31] | It’s my problem, not yours. | 是我的问题 不是你的 |
| [28:32] | You made it my problem | 你踏进海水的那一刻 |
| [28:33] | the moment you walked into the ocean. | 这就成我的问题了 |
| [28:35] | I didn’t ask for your help. | 我没叫你救我 |
| [28:37] | Let me go. | 让我走吧 |
| [28:38] | No. | 不行 |
| [28:39] | Why not? | 怎么不行 |
| [28:41] | What difference does it make to you? | 这跟你有什么关系 |
| [28:43] | Have you ever seen the aftermath of a suicide bombing — | 你见过自杀式爆炸带来的后果吗 |
| [28:45] | – We’re wasting time. – I have. | -你是在浪费时间 -我见过 |
| [28:47] | June 29, 2003. | 2003年6月29日 |
| [28:49] | I was meeting two associates | 我和两位朋友 |
| [28:51] | at the Marouche restaurant in Tel Aviv. | 约在以色列特拉维夫的玛若彻饭店见面 |
| [28:53] | As my car was pulling up, | 我的车刚停下 |
| [28:54] | a 20-year-old Palestinian | 有个二十岁的巴勒斯坦人 |
| [28:56] | named Ghazi Safar entered the restaurant | 他叫加齐·萨法尔 走进了饭店 |
| [28:58] | and detonated a vest wired with C4. | 引爆了装有C4炸药的马甲 |
| [29:00] | Let me go. | 让我走吧 |
| [29:01] | The shock wave knocked me flat, blew out my eardrums. | 我被这股冲击波震倒在地 耳膜也破了 |
| [29:03] | I couldn’t hear. | 什么都听不到 |
| [29:04] | The smoke — | 浓烟滚滚 |
| [29:06] | It was like being underwater. | 就像在水底里 |
| [29:08] | I went inside. | 我走进饭店 |
| [29:09] | A nightmare. | 人间地狱 |
| [29:10] | Blood. | 血流成河 |
| [29:11] | Parts of people. | 遍地人体残肢 |
| [29:14] | You could tell where Safar was standing | 能看得出来萨法尔引爆马甲时 |
| [29:16] | when the vest blew. | 所站的位置 |
| [29:18] | It was like a perfect circle of death. | 就像是死神画的完美圆圈 |
| [29:24] | There was almost nothing left | 靠近他的那些人 |
| [29:26] | of the people closest to him. | 几乎什么也不剩 |
| [29:29] | 17 dead, 46 injured. | 十七死四十六伤 |
| [29:32] | Blown to pieces. | 炸成碎片 |
| [29:33] | The closer they were to the bomber, | 离自爆者越近 |
| [29:35] | the more horrific the effect. | 下场就越惨 |
| [29:36] | Stop. | 别说了 |
| [29:37] | That’s every suicide. | 自杀都是这样 |
| [29:41] | Every single one. | 无一例外 |
| [29:45] | An act of terror perpetrated against everyone | 自杀这种恐怖行为伤害的是 |
| [29:49] | who’s ever known you — | 所有认识你的人 |
| [29:50] | Everyone who’s ever loved you. | 所有爱过你的人 |
| [29:53] | The people closest to you — the ones who cherish you — | 与你最亲密的人 珍爱你的人 |
| [29:57] | are the ones who suffer the most pain, | 将是最痛苦的 |
| [30:00] | the most damage. | 最受伤的 |
| [30:02] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
| [30:04] | Why would you do that to people who love you? | 你为什么要伤害爱你的人 |
| [30:07] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
| [30:10] | There’s always a choice. | 总有其他选择 |
| [30:13] | Is there? | 是吗 |
| [30:14] | That little girl. | 那个小女孩 |
| [30:16] | The one you told me about? | 你跟我提过的那个 |
| [30:18] | The one whose father you spared? | 你饶了她父亲的那个 |
| [30:20] | What would you do if you knew — knew — | 假如你早知道 只要你还开口呼吸 |
| [30:24] | that as long as you drew breath, | 只要你还身存于世 |
| [30:26] | as long as you continued to exist, | 她就有生命危险 |
| [30:29] | her life would be in danger? | 你该怎么办 |
| [30:31] | She would be hunted, and she would be killed. | 她会被人追杀 被人杀害 |
| [30:35] | What would you do? | 你会怎么办 |
| [30:42] | What would you do? | 你会怎么办 |
| [30:45] | My child is being raised by someone else. | 我的孩子由他人抚养 |
| [30:50] | I am her mother… | 我是她母亲 |
| [30:52] | and I am death to her. | 对她来说我意味着死亡 |
| [30:56] | So this is what I’m doing. | 所以这是我的做法 |
| [31:01] | I never wanted this. | 这绝非我所愿 |
| [31:05] | I know. | 我明白 |
| [31:09] | Then go. | 那你走吧 |
| [31:15] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
| [32:06] | You still have time to go. | 你还有时间离开 |
| [32:09] | I don’t know your name. | 我不知道你的名字 |
| [32:12] | Don’t be ridiculous, Raymond. | 别傻了 雷蒙德 |
| [37:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [37:18] | We need to clean up and clear out. | 我们得收拾一下赶快离开 |
| [37:20] | You get the car. | 你去开车 |
| [37:48] | There’s something wrong! | 有点不对劲 |
| [38:27] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [38:39] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
| [38:54] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
| [39:35] | Hey! | 你 |
| [39:37] | Did you see a woman walk into the water? | 你看见一个女人走进海里了吗 |
| [39:39] | No. | 没 |
| [39:41] | I didn’t see no woman. | 我没看到什么女人 |
| [39:43] | You sure? | 你肯定吗 |
| [39:44] | Yeah. I’m sure. | 肯定 |
| [39:47] | Mister, the only living soul | 先生 这两周内 |
| [39:51] | I’ve seen on this stretch in over two weeks is just you. | 在这片海滩附近我唯一见过的活人只有你 |
| [39:56] | Just me. | 只有我 |
| [39:57] | Yep. | 没错 |
| [40:00] | Canned mushrooms. | 蘑菇罐头 |
| [40:02] | Best I could do. | 我尽力了 |
| [40:06] | Behind you. | 在你后面 |
| [40:14] | Just me. | 只有我 |
| [40:17] | Yep. | 没错 |
| [40:18] | Just you. | 只有你 |
| [40:20] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
| [40:32] | Could I, please? | 我能看看吗 |
| [40:35] | Please. I want to buy it. | 请给我看看 我想买 |
| [40:37] | Ain’t worth anywhere near that. | 完全不值这么多钱 |
| [40:40] | It is to me. | 对我来说值得 |
| [40:44] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
| [41:26] | To Katarina, love Papa. | 送给卡特莲娜 爱她的爸爸 |
| [41:31] | You had no choice. | 你没得选 |
| [41:32] | It was me or Masha. | 不是我 就是玛莎 |
| [41:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [41:40] | Raymond, you did save me. | 雷蒙德 你的确救了我 |
| [41:42] | Through her. | 因为她 |
| [41:45] | It was the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
| [41:49] | You chose well. | 选得好 |
| [41:56] | Hey, Mister! | 先生 |
| [41:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [42:01] | Seem a little lost. | 你好像有点迷茫 |
| [42:24] | There’s someone I need to see. | 我要去见一个人 |