时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Is there any sign of them? | 还能看到他们吗 |
[00:14] | No, but don’t slow down now. | 看不到 但别减速 |
[00:15] | Did you get hurt back there? Either of you? | 你受伤了吗 你和孩子都好吗 |
[00:18] | I don’t think so. I avoided the bullets, anyway. | 我觉得没有 我躲开子弹了 |
[00:21] | Well, you always wanted a shotgun wedding. | 你一直想要奉子成婚的[枪口下的婚礼] |
[00:28] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 没事的 会好的 |
[00:30] | We’re gonna get through this, all right? | 我们会没事的 |
[00:33] | All they did was stop a wedding. | 他们只是阻止了一场婚礼 |
[00:34] | They can’t touch what we have. | 他们无法破坏我们的感情 |
[00:37] | Reddington’s lying to me. I know it. | 雷丁顿在对我撒谎 我知道的 |
[00:39] | If my mother wasn’t trying to abduct me, | 如果不是我母亲要绑架我 |
[00:41] | why’d Solomon ask for Masha? | 为什么所罗门要找的是玛莎 |
[00:43] | Do you really think this woman is gonna hire a team of mercenaries | 你真觉得她会派雇佣兵 |
[00:45] | to kidnap her own daughter? | 来绑架自己的女儿吗 |
[00:46] | If that woman knew Reddington, she would. | 如果她认识雷丁顿 她就会那么做 |
[00:49] | She’d know it’s the only way to pry me out of his grip. | 她知道那是让我脱离他的控制的唯一方法 |
[00:51] | But where’s she been all this time? | 但这么久以来她在哪儿 |
[00:53] | And why’d Reddington say she’s dead? | 为什么雷丁顿说她死了 |
[00:54] | Well, I got a more pressing question for you — | 我有一个更重要的问题要问你 |
[00:57] | where the hell are we going? | 我们这是要去哪儿 |
[01:05] | Team Leader, this is Operator 4-6. | 队长 这里是操作员4-6 |
[01:08] | I have eyes on tango, | 我发现了目标 |
[01:10] | moving south on Brightwood Avenue. Copy? | 在布莱特伍德大道向南行驶 收到吗 |
[01:14] | I beg to differ. We’ve got Masha contained inside the church. | 恐怕不是这样的 我们把玛莎困在教堂内了 |
[01:17] | That’s a big negative, Team Leader. | 那不可能 队长 |
[01:19] | Target is southbound in a festive black sedan. | 目标正驾驶一辆经过装饰的黑色轿车向南行驶 |
[01:23] | Suggest you break off current engagement. | 建议你停止当前交火 |
[01:26] | All teams, continuous fire for 15 seconds, | 所有小队 继续开火十五秒 |
[01:28] | and then full withdrawal. | 然后全部撤退 |
[01:51] | What are they doing?! | 他们在干什么 |
[01:52] | They just realized she’s gone. | 他们发现她已经跑了 |
[01:54] | They’re keeping us pinned so they can launch a chase team. | 他们想要困住我们 然后派人去追 |
[01:57] | You need to get out of here. | 你得离开这儿 |
[01:59] | Baz! | 巴兹 |
[02:18] | Down! | 趴下 |
[02:24] | They’re pulling back. | 他们撤了 |
[02:25] | They heard the sirens. | 他们听到了警笛声 |
[02:26] | Half of Metro P.D. must be out there by now. | 城区警局一半的人恐怕都在外面 |
[02:37] | We got to get out there. Let’s go. | 我们得出去 我们走 |
[02:48] | Well, thanks to construction delays in Columbia Heights, | 多亏哥伦比亚高地有施工造成的拥堵 |
[02:51] | I have a fixed position for tango. | 我得到了目标的固定位置 |
[02:55] | Sending the nav…now. | 正在向你发送导航 |
[03:05] | Hi! Congratulations. | 恭喜两位 |
[03:08] | Yeah. Best wishes. | 祝福你们 |
[03:12] | Okay, you promised to tell me what’s going on. | 你保证过要告诉我这是怎么一回事的 |
[03:14] | – Who sent the army? – Are you okay? | -人是谁派来的 -你没事吧 |
[03:16] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:16] | That was supposed to be our wedding? | 今天本该是我们结婚的日子 |
[03:18] | – Who’s honking? – Everyone. | -谁在按喇叭 -所有人都在按 |
[03:21] | Tell Tom to drive you to the Mill Shop on L Street. | 告诉汤姆开到L大街的米尔商店 |
[03:24] | I’ll send you the address and meet you there. | 我会把地址发给你 在那里跟你碰头 |
[03:25] | It’s owned by a friend — Yong-Sun Hopgood. | 那是我一个朋友的店 他叫永善·霍普古德 |
[03:28] | He’ll provide safe haven. | 他会给你提供安全屋 |
[03:29] | We need to get you off the street quickly | 我们得在所罗门找到你之前 |
[03:31] | before Solomon finds you. | 让你尽快消失 |
[03:32] | I’ll take it under advisement. | 我考虑考虑 |
[03:40] | 所罗门先生 第32号 结局 | |
[03:47] | Son of a bitch. Are you okay? | 这个王八蛋 你还好吗 |
[03:49] | I wish people would stop asking me that. | 我希望大家不要再问我这句话了 |
[03:50] | Liz, what are you doing? | 莉斯 你要干什么 |
[03:52] | Don’t worry. They’re not gonna shoot me. | 别担心 他们不会打我的 |
[04:04] | They’re gonna get the tires. Hang on. | 他们会打爆轮胎的 坐稳了 |
[04:28] | Liz, what the hell is wrong with you? | 莉斯 你到底怎么想的 |
[04:29] | Give me that. | 把枪给我 |
[04:45] | Get down! | 低头 |
[05:05] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[05:07] | There. | 那边 |
[05:14] | We’ve got to keep moving. | 我们得赶快走 |
[05:15] | No, Tom, I can’t run. | 不行 汤姆 我跑不动了 |
[05:16] | All right, all right, all right, I know. | 好的 好的 我知道 |
[05:19] | In here. | 进去 |
[05:26] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:27] | I know you told me to stop asking if you’re okay. | 我知道你让我不要问你好不好 |
[05:29] | Yeah, I know. I’m not okay. | 我知道 我不太好 |
[05:31] | The car wreck. Something hurts inside. | 撞车时好像伤到了 我体内某个部位在疼 |
[05:33] | Okay, hold on. Let me find something for the pain. | 坚持一下 我去找止疼药 |
[05:42] | Demerol. | 杜冷丁 |
[05:43] | What about the baby? | 伤到孩子怎么办 |
[05:45] | I don’t know. I’m not trained for this. | 我不知道 这方面我又不了解 |
[05:46] | Oh, my God. We’re terrible parents. | 老天 我们真是对不合格的父母 |
[06:20] | Team Leader, police are approaching the area. | 队长 警察正在靠近所在区域 |
[06:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:42] | Oh, my God, the baby! | 老天 宝宝 |
[06:54] | No. | 不 |
[06:55] | Give me a shoutout. | 有情况通知我 |
[06:57] | No word on the escape vehicles yet. | 逃逸车辆那边还是没有什么消息 |
[06:59] | We got federal, state, and local agencies in on the search, | 联邦 州以及地方机构都在搜索 |
[07:01] | but media outlets have been alerted. | 已经通知媒体方面了 |
[07:04] | Stay on it. | 接着查 |
[07:05] | Armor-plated S.U.V.s don’t just vanish. | 装甲SUV不会就这样凭空消失 |
[07:07] | Look, I wouldn’t count on it. | 不要抱太大希望 |
[07:08] | Whoever gave Solomon soldiers — | 不管给所罗门派兵的是什么人 |
[07:09] | they gave him good ones. | 派给他的都是好兵 |
[07:11] | I mean, they wore flexion gloves. | 他们戴着高级手套 |
[07:12] | There’s no fingerprints on anything, not even these. | 没有留下任何指纹 甚至这上面也没有 |
[07:14] | Green-tipped. Armor-piercing. | 绿头穿甲弹 |
[07:16] | And that’s all they left behind. | 他们只留下了这些 |
[07:17] | They even dragged away their dead. | 他们甚至把死者都带走了 |
[07:19] | Any word on Keen? | 有基恩的消息吗 |
[07:21] | Reddington’s getting her to a safe house. | 雷丁顿正把她送往安全屋 |
[07:22] | He’ll notify us when she’s landed. | 他会在她安顿好之后通知我们 |
[07:24] | I have something. | 有发现 |
[07:25] | When Dembe fought off one of the men, | 邓比跟其中一个人打斗时 |
[07:26] | his helmet came off. | 那人的头盔掉了 |
[07:28] | I found this EarCom in one of the nearby pews. | 我在附近的椅子上发现了这个入耳式通话器 |
[07:30] | It’s like nothing I’ve ever seen. | 我从来没见过这种型号 |
[07:31] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[07:32] | See if Aram can track down the manufacturer. | 看看阿兰姆能不能追踪到制造商 |
[07:34] | Our priority is to identify that attack team. | 我们的首要任务是确定攻击者的身份 |
[07:45] | I need a little help here! | 我需要帮助 |
[07:46] | Let’s get her on a gurney. | 把她放到轮床上 |
[07:48] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[07:49] | Oh, she was, uh, in a car accident | 她出了车祸 |
[07:51] | and she said she was fine and then she started bleeding. | 她说自己没事 然后就开始流血 |
[07:53] | – How many months? – Uh, eight. | -几个月了 -八个月 |
[07:57] | Is the baby okay? | 孩子还好吗 |
[07:58] | We’re gonna check her out. Get an I.V. started. | 我们要先检查 准备静脉注射 |
[08:00] | Send off a trauma panel. Get her on a fetal monitor. | 找创伤小组过来 给她接上胎儿监护仪 |
[08:05] | Team Leader, incoming from the north. | 队长 北边有情况 |
[08:08] | Two Metro P.D. cruisers. 40 seconds out. | 两辆警察巡逻车 四十秒后抵达 |
[08:11] | Operator 4-6, you got eyes on the target yet? | 操作员4-6 发现目标了吗 |
[08:14] | Negative. Too many points of exit. | 没有 撤离点太多 |
[08:16] | Metro P.D. now 20 seconds out. | 警察二十秒后到达 |
[08:19] | May I suggest you implement an exit strategy? | 请准备撤离 |
[08:23] | She’s hurt. | 她受伤了 |
[08:24] | Operator 4-6, where’s the nearest hospital? | 操作员4-6 最近的医院在哪儿 |
[08:26] | Vectoring you to Mary Margaret on Central Avenue, | 为你导航至中央大道的玛丽·玛格丽特医院 |
[08:29] | two blocks north of 27th. | 二十七街往北两个街区 |
[08:33] | Your bleeding seems to have stopped on its own. | 你的出血自己止住了 |
[08:35] | – Did the painkiller help? – Is the baby okay? | -止疼片有用吗 -孩子还好吗 |
[08:37] | That’s all I care about. | 我只关心这个 |
[08:38] | That’s all she cares about, but I need them both healthy. | 她只关心孩子 但我要母子平安 |
[08:40] | Well, the heartbeat looks okay, and baby’s moving around. | 心跳没问题 孩子也在动 |
[08:44] | All good signs. | 情况都挺好的 |
[08:45] | But the O.B.’s heading down now just to make sure. | 不过产科医生马上会来确认 |
[08:47] | Now, in the meantime, we’re gonna run some more tests, | 与此同时 我们还要再做一些检查 |
[08:48] | see if there was any other trauma from the accident. | 看看车祸是否造成了别的创伤 |
[08:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | 来电 尼克披萨店 | |
[08:56] | I don’t want to talk to him. | 我不想跟他说话 |
[08:58] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[08:59] | Elizabeth. Here. Now. | 伊丽莎白 此地 此时 |
[09:01] | I’m right in front of the place. Where is she? | 我现在就在接头点外面 她在哪儿 |
[09:02] | There was an accident. | 出了点意外 |
[09:03] | – Is she hurt? – We don’t know. | -她受伤了吗 -还不清楚 |
[09:05] | I mean, we don’t know how bad she — | 还不清楚有多严重 她… |
[09:07] | She was bleeding. We’re at Mary Margaret Hospital. | 她刚才出血了 我们在玛丽·玛格丽特医院 |
[09:09] | Can you put her on? | 能让她听电话吗 |
[09:15] | – What? – You need to leave. | -怎么了 -你不能待在医院里 |
[09:17] | Mr. Kaplan will be there in five minutes to pick you up out back. | 卡普兰先生五分钟后到医院后门接你们 |
[09:20] | Did you hear a word Tom just said? | 你听到刚刚汤姆说的话了吗 |
[09:22] | I can’t protect you in a hospital. | 在医院里我保护不了你 |
[09:24] | You can’t protect me in a church, either. | 在教堂里你也没能保护好我 |
[09:26] | Let me rephrase that. | 我这么说吧 |
[09:28] | I cannot safeguard you | 等所罗门和他的人 |
[09:29] | and the dozens of innocent patients and medical personnel | 查出你在哪里后 我无法在交火中保护你 |
[09:32] | who’ll be caught in the crossfire | 和其他无辜的病人 |
[09:33] | when Solomon and his storm troopers put together where you are. | 以及医护人员免受伤害 |
[09:37] | I know how desperately you want to protect your baby, Lizzy. | 我知道你非常想保护你的孩子 莉兹 |
[09:40] | So think. | 所以好好想一想 |
[10:17] | You’ll be fine, sweetie. Nothing to be afraid of. | 不会有事的 亲爱的 别害怕 |
[10:19] | I’m taking you to a private ICU | 我带你去一个配备有 |
[10:21] | with the county’s top emergency-care team. | 全县顶尖急救医护人员的私人特护病房 |
[10:24] | I know what that means. | 我知道这话是什么意思 |
[10:26] | I’m right here. | 我在这 |
[10:27] | I’m right here. | 我在这 |
[10:30] | – What? – My water just broke. | -怎么了 -羊水破了 |
[10:31] | Oh, wow. This is — this is happening. | 要…要生了 |
[10:33] | Um, w-w-what is our ETA? | 大约多久能到 |
[10:35] | Three minutes out. | 三分钟 |
[10:37] | From where? | 去哪 |
[10:38] | Three minutes out from where? | 三分钟后到哪 |
[10:39] | An abandoned warehouse? | 一间废弃的仓库吗 |
[10:41] | Because I let a fugitive, a killer, | 就因为我让一个逃犯 一个杀手 |
[10:43] | a sociopath into my life… | 一个反社会分子进入了我的生活… |
[10:44] | – I know. – …now I am being hunted | -我知道 -所以我现在才会被一群 |
[10:46] | by God knows who’s chasing me, | 不知道哪来的人追杀 |
[10:47] | but they’ve got body armor and assault rifles, | 他们身穿防弹衣 手持突击步枪 |
[10:50] | and I have to give birth to my child — to a baby — | 而我不得不把我的孩子 |
[10:54] | in a filthy warehouse! | 生在一个肮脏的仓库里 |
[10:56] | It’s a nightclub. | 那是个夜总会 |
[10:58] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 这话会让我好过一点吗 |
[11:00] | No, it’s not. | 不 不会 |
[11:02] | Your baby deserves more than we can provide. | 你的孩子应该在更好的环境里出生 |
[11:12] | Welcome, Dr. Korpal. | 欢迎 克尔帕医生 |
[11:13] | What have we got? | 病人什么情况 |
[11:14] | A 31-year-old female 32 weeks pregnant | 三十一岁女性病患 妊娠三十二周 |
[11:17] | status post MVA with abdominal pain and bleeding. | 车祸后出现腹部疼痛并伴有出血 |
[11:19] | R.H. status? | 病人的RH血型呢 |
[11:20] | Unknown, but her labs are cooking. | 不清楚 但她的羊水已经破了 |
[11:25] | Okay, he’s in. | 好了 他到了 |
[11:26] | I should have known it’d be you on call. | 我早该想到来的会是你 |
[11:28] | Liz, what happened? | 莉斯 出了什么事 |
[11:29] | Nothing good. | 反正不是什么好事 |
[11:30] | It’s okay. Let me take a look. | 没事的 让我检查一下 |
[11:32] | Uh, since when are you an O.B.? | 你什么时候变成妇产科医生了 |
[11:34] | As an E.R. physician, | 作为急诊科医生 |
[11:35] | I’m trained in the emergency aspect of all the specialties. | 我受过所有专业急救方面的培训 |
[11:38] | I saved your ass, didn’t I? | 我救过你的小命 不是吗 |
[11:41] | Damn it, Reddington. Where’s Liz? | 该死的 雷丁顿 莉斯在哪里 |
[11:42] | Circumstances prevent me | 现在的情况不允许我 |
[11:43] | from sharing more information at this time, Harold. | 告诉你更多消息 哈罗德 |
[11:46] | Whoever employed Solomon’s services, | 无论是谁雇了所罗门 |
[11:48] | they know too much. | 他们知道的太多了 |
[11:49] | They’re breathing down our necks even now, | 甚至是现在他们都在对我们紧追不舍 |
[11:52] | listening, watching. | 偷听着 偷看着 |
[11:53] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[11:54] | – Who attacked us at the church? – I don’t know. | -在教堂袭击我们的是什么人 -我不知道 |
[11:55] | I’m hoping your team finds something at the scene. | 我希望你的手下能在现场发现点什么 |
[11:58] | We need to put down this threat quickly. | 我们需要尽快摆脱这一威胁 |
[11:59] | I’ll be in touch when I can. | 情况允许时我再联系你 |
[12:00] | Hey, Reddington, wait. | 雷丁顿 等一下 |
[12:03] | Of course, | 当然了 |
[12:03] | it’s a risk for all of us, | 这对我们所有人来说都是冒险 |
[12:04] | but it’s possible, right? | 但是它只是一种可能性 对吧 |
[12:06] | – What’s possible? – Liz. | -什么可能性 -莉斯 |
[12:08] | She suffered a placental abruption, | 她出现了胎盘早剥的情况 |
[12:10] | likely from the crash. | 很有可能是撞车造成的 |
[12:11] | It’s when the placenta rips away from the walls of the uterus. | 胎盘早剥是指胎盘剥离子宫壁 |
[12:14] | As a result, the baby’s not getting enough oxygen. | 这会使婴儿无法获得足够的氧气 |
[12:17] | The heart rate is plummeting. | 婴儿的心率正在直线下降 |
[12:18] | If I don’t perform an emergency C-section | 如果在接下来的十分钟内 |
[12:20] | in the next 10 minutes, | 不实施剖腹产的话 |
[12:22] | her baby’s going to die. | 她的孩子就会死掉 |
[12:37] | It’s pointless trying to identify a manufacturer. | 肯定没办法确认生产商 |
[12:39] | That EarCom is pure black market. | 那个入耳式通话器绝对是黑市上的货 |
[12:41] | Nitride transistor technology, | 氮化硅晶体管技术 |
[12:43] | a built-in terahertz radio. | 而且有一个内置的太赫兹电台 |
[12:44] | We’re back to square one — chasing shadow warriors. | 又回到原点了 追踪暗影战士 |
[12:47] | Uh, not exactly. | 也不是 |
[12:48] | There were no prints on the outside of the EarCom, | 入耳式通话器的表面虽然没有指纹 |
[12:50] | but I pulled partial fingerprints | 但是在纽扣电池的内侧 |
[12:52] | from the button battery inside. | 我提取到了部分指纹 |
[12:54] | Asa Jacobi. | 阿萨·雅克比 |
[12:55] | First Air Cavalry Brigade. | 第一空中骑兵旅 |
[12:57] | Missing, presumed dead during the Iraq War. | 失踪 被认为在伊拉克战争中殉职 |
[12:59] | He left a wife behind. | 他留有一个遗孀 |
[13:00] | Track her down and pay her a visit. | 找到她在哪儿并且拜访一下她 |
[13:01] | See if there’s anything there. | 看看有没有发现 |
[13:15] | Perimeter defense is in place — | 外围防御已就位 |
[13:16] | exits, rooftops, | 出口 屋顶 |
[13:17] | and lookouts on all avenues of approach | 同时六个街区范围内所有道路 |
[13:19] | for a six-block radius. | 都安排了人 |
[13:26] | Everything will be fine, Raymond. | 不会有事的 雷蒙德 |
[13:27] | Oh, for God’s sake, Dembe, | 看在上帝的份上 邓比 |
[13:29] | spare me the mystical reassurance. | 省省这种心灵安慰吧 |
[13:30] | Everything is not fine. | 情况很不好 |
[13:31] | Where the hell was the perimeter defense at that damn church? | 在那个该死的教堂时你的外围防御去哪了 |
[13:33] | You should have deployed four teams, five teams. | 你应该部署四队 五队的人 |
[13:36] | Look at her lying there in this barbaric situation | 看着她躺在这个糟糕的环境里 |
[13:38] | with her child’s life at risk. | 孩子的生命也危在旦夕 |
[13:40] | Everything is not fine. | 情况很不好 |
[13:41] | She never should have been at that Godforsaken church. | 她就不应该去那个该死的教堂 |
[13:43] | Stop it, Raymond! | 够了 雷蒙德 |
[13:46] | This has little to do with Dembe | 这事跟邓比没什么关系 |
[13:48] | and nothing to do with | 跟里面那个可怜的女孩 |
[13:50] | that poor girl in there. | 更是一点关系都没有 |
[13:50] | She’s been telling you for months | 几个月以来她一直告诉你 |
[13:52] | that you’re a danger to her baby. | 你对她的孩子来说是个威胁 |
[13:54] | This is on you, Raymond. | 这是你的错 雷蒙德 |
[13:56] | Nobody else. | 不是别人 |
[13:58] | You were wrong to make her believe you could keep her safe. | 你让她错以为你可以保护她的安全 |
[14:02] | You made us all believe. | 你让我们都这么认为 |
[14:11] | Operator 4-6, this is Team Leader. | 操作员4-6 我是队长 |
[14:13] | We lost the target. | 我们跟丢了目标 |
[14:14] | Last seen at Mary Margaret Hospital. | 目标最后一次出现在玛丽·玛格丽特医院 |
[14:15] | Do you have a visual? Over. | 你是否发现了目标 完毕 |
[14:17] | Negative. | 没有 |
[14:19] | But fresh hospital intel just in. | 不过刚收到医院那边的消息 |
[14:22] | “Suspected placental abruption with vaginal bleeding. | “疑似胎盘早剥并伴有阴道出血 |
[14:26] | Variable fetal deceleration present.” | 出现变异减速” |
[14:28] | Sounds like tango’s about to pop out a bun. | 听起来目标要生孩子了 |
[14:30] | Given her medical condition, she can’t be far away. | 考虑到她的身体状况 她逃不了多远 |
[14:32] | Let’s canvass these areas. | 仔细排查这片区域 |
[14:34] | As soon as I get this epidural in, | 等我把麻醉药送进去之后 |
[14:36] | you’re gonna feel a whole lot better. | 你就会感觉好多了 |
[14:37] | – Okay. – And we’ll be ready to go. | -好的 -然后我们就可以开始了 |
[14:40] | And you get to stay awake the whole time. | 你可以全程保持清醒 |
[14:42] | Really? | 真的 |
[14:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:45] | Why is she in so much pain? | 她为什么觉得这么疼 |
[14:47] | Her baby’s not receiving enough oxygen. | 她的婴儿吸氧不足 |
[14:49] | It’s fighting to stay alive inside her womb. | 正在子宫里挣扎求生 |
[14:51] | Trust me, that’s a good thing, but I need to work fast. | 相信我 这是好现象 但我必须动作快点 |
[14:53] | Push another five of morphine. | 再注射五单位吗啡 |
[14:55] | Nik, please just tell me, | 尼克 快告诉我 |
[14:57] | nothing’s gonna happen to the baby. | 孩子不会有事的 |
[15:00] | The moment you hear your baby cry, | 等你听到孩子的哭声 |
[15:02] | you’ll know that everything’s going to be okay. | 你自然会知道一切都没事 |
[15:05] | Now, you’re gonna feel some pressure as I insert the needle. | 现在 在针扎进去的时候你会感到少许压力 |
[15:09] | Take a deep breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[15:19] | Just stay with me, all right? I’m right here. | 坚持住 好吗 我就在这 |
[15:22] | It’s fine. We’re having a baby. | 没事的 我们要有孩子了 |
[15:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:28] | You’re gonna do great. | 你会做得很棒的 |
[15:31] | This just isn’t how I pictured the birth of our baby. | 这可不是我想象中孩子出生的场景 |
[15:35] | How’d you picture it? | 你想象中是什么样的 |
[15:37] | Magical. | 梦幻般的 |
[15:42] | Okay, hold on. | 等我一下 |
[16:10] | ♬为我怀胎♬ | |
[16:14] | ♬让我感受到你有多爱我♬ | |
[16:20] | ♬为我怀胎♬ | |
[16:24] | ♬让我感受到你有多想我♬ | |
[16:30] | ♬我能看到♬ | |
[16:31] | ♬我能看到♬ | |
[16:33] | ♬容光焕发♬ | |
[16:37] | ♬在你眼中我能看到♬ | |
[16:39] | ♬我很高兴你知道♬ | |
[16:42] | ♬你为我怀胎♬ | |
[16:44] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:46] | ♬你是我的挚爱 也因爱情而改变♬ | |
[16:48] | Starting a low transverse incision now. | 开始进行低位横向切口 |
[16:52] | ♬你为我怀胎♬ | |
[16:56] | ♬你是我的挚爱 爱情因你而改变♬ | |
[17:01] | She has some adhesions. Hand me the bovie. | 有些粘连 给我电刀 |
[17:02] | ♬你内心的需要♬ | |
[17:03] | Adhesions? Is that bad? | 粘连 很糟糕吗 |
[17:05] | ♬我很清楚♬ | |
[17:05] | It’s common. Let me guess. You had your appendix out. | 很正常 让我猜猜 你割除了阑尾 |
[17:09] | Um, when I was 15. | 十五岁的时候 |
[17:09] | ♬你子宫中的种子♬ | |
[17:11] | ♬能否感受它的成长♬ | |
[17:11] | You’re doing fine, Liz. | 你做得很好 莉斯 |
[17:13] | Ready to open the peritoneum. | 准备打开腹膜 |
[17:14] | Metzenbaum scissors. | 手术超快剪 |
[17:14] | ♬你是否高兴♬ | |
[17:16] | Adson pickups. | 组织镊 |
[17:17] | ♬你为我怀胎♬ | |
[17:21] | ♬我深陷爱河♬ | |
[17:23] | ♬也因爱情而改变♬ | |
[17:27] | ♬为我怀胎♬ | |
[17:31] | ♬我深陷爱河♬ | |
[17:32] | ♬爱情因我而改变♬ | |
[17:37] | ♬可以选择放弃♬ | |
[17:38] | ♬噢 不♬ | |
[17:40] | ♬也不会强逼于你♬ | |
[17:42] | Uterine incision is complete. | 子宫打开切口了 |
[17:44] | ♬你可拒绝它走入你的生命♬ | |
[17:45] | You ready to meet your baby, Liz? | 准备好见见你的孩子了吗 莉斯 |
[17:46] | ♬但你不会这么做♬ | |
[17:48] | Definitely. Please. | 当然了 |
[17:49] | ♬你说你不会这么做♬ | |
[17:51] | ♬不 不 不♬ | |
[17:52] | ♬你为我怀胎♬ | |
[17:56] | ♬我深陷爱河 也因爱情而改变♬ | |
[18:01] | Clamps. | 止血钳 |
[18:02] | ♬为我怀胎♬ | |
[18:08] | – Almost there. – Why’s the baby so quiet? | -快好了 -为什么宝宝这么安静 |
[18:10] | Dr. Korpal, there’s no respiratory effort. | 克尔帕医生 没有呼吸 |
[18:12] | Ambu bag. | 急救气囊 |
[18:14] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[18:23] | Nik? Nik, tell us what’s wrong. | 尼克 尼克 告诉我怎么回事 |
[18:25] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[18:51] | Sometimes they just need a reminder it’s time to breathe. | 有时候需要提醒他们一下该呼吸了 |
[18:55] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:56] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[18:59] | You have a healthy, beautiful baby girl. | 你生了一个健康美丽的女孩 |
[19:01] | Hi! | 你好 |
[19:04] | A girl! | 女孩 |
[19:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:35] | I still like Agnes. | 我还是喜欢艾格尼斯 |
[19:37] | You know my feelings. | 你知道我的感受 |
[19:39] | Besides reliving childhood traumas, | 这名字不仅让我重温童年伤害 |
[19:42] | it’s an old lady name. | 还是个老太太的名字 |
[19:44] | But with babies, everything that’s old is new again. | 但对新生儿 所有老旧都将焕然一新 |
[19:48] | Besides, | 而且 |
[19:50] | it was Sam’s mother’s name. | 这是山姆母亲的名字 |
[19:53] | He’s the only family I ever knew. | 我只知道他这一个亲人 |
[19:57] | Congratulations, Elizabeth. | 恭喜你了 伊丽莎白 |
[19:59] | May I see her? | 我能看看她吗 |
[20:00] | No. Get out. | 不行 出去 |
[20:02] | Please, go away. Make him go away. | 请出去 让他出去 |
[20:04] | It’s been a long day. She’s had a lot of drugs. | 这一天经历了太多 她也打了很多药 |
[20:05] | It’s not the drugs. | 不是药物原因 |
[20:07] | This is my daughter. | 这是我的女儿 |
[20:10] | I’m begging you. | 当我求你了 |
[20:14] | Just wait out here. | 就在外边等着吧 |
[20:16] | Let me talk to her. | 让我跟她谈谈 |
[20:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[20:36] | Agent Navabi found Asa Jacobi’s wife. | 纳瓦比探员找到了阿萨·雅克比的妻子 |
[20:38] | She’s living in Phoenix, | 她住在凤凰城 |
[20:39] | and she has had no contact with her husband | 自从丈夫失踪以后 她就再也 |
[20:41] | since he went missing. | 没跟他联系过 |
[20:42] | – A dead end. – No. | -又走不通了 -非也 |
[20:44] | For the first few years after his disappearance, | 他失踪的头几年 |
[20:45] | she got a series of unusual phone calls. | 她接到过一系列不寻常的电话 |
[20:48] | She could hear breathing on the line, | 线路那头传来呼吸声 |
[20:50] | but the caller wouldn’t speak. | 但对方并不说话 |
[20:51] | Prank calls aren’t unusual. | 恶作剧电话没什么特别 |
[20:52] | They are when they always fall on your wedding anniversary. | 但如果总是在结婚周年日打来就很特别了 |
[20:55] | So I traced the wife’s phone records. | 所以我追查了她的通话记录 |
[20:58] | Those calls were all made on pay phones, | 电话都是用付费电话打的 |
[21:00] | but they were paid for with calling cards. | 但是用电话卡付费 |
[21:02] | You find a billing address? | 有账单地址吗 |
[21:04] | Yep, and the accounts used to pay those bills | 有 而且用来支付账单的账户 |
[21:06] | also paid for this | 也买下了 |
[21:07] | mid-century Columbia Heights charmer. | 哥伦比亚高地这处中世纪风格的房产 |
[21:10] | Been under single ownership for the past 20 years, | 过去二十年房产所有权都在一人名下 |
[21:13] | only there is no owner. | 但是找不到这个主人 |
[21:14] | It’s an alias. | 那是个化名 |
[21:15] | Get Ressler and Samar there now. | 快叫雷斯勒和莎马过去 |
[21:22] | We’re clear! | 安全 |
[21:24] | Clear! | 安全 |
[21:25] | Looks like no one’s home. | 看来家里没人 |
[21:28] | Downstairs! | 楼下 |
[21:29] | Go. | 走 |
[21:53] | What the hell is this place? | 这究竟是什么地方 |
[21:57] | Keep an eye on things here. I’m gonna get some air. | 你负责看着这儿 我出去透透气 |
[22:03] | Liz, she’s beautiful. | 莉斯 她真漂亮 |
[22:05] | I’m sorry, Dembe. | 抱歉 邓比 |
[22:09] | I know, Raymond. | 我明白 雷蒙德 |
[22:17] | – What is it? – Doctor. | -怎么了 -医生 |
[22:20] | – Doctor. – What’s wrong? | -医生 -出什么事了 |
[22:21] | My chest. | 我胸口 |
[22:22] | Hey, she can’t breathe. | 她无法呼吸了 |
[22:26] | Give me the baby. | 把宝宝给我 |
[22:28] | What’s wrong with her? | 她出什么事了 |
[22:30] | O2 levels are dropping. Get her some oxygen. | 血氧含量下降 给她吸氧 |
[22:32] | I need a stat EKG, cardiac panel, | 我需要心电图仪 心梗测试板 |
[22:34] | and a VQ scan. | 进行肺部通气灌注扫描 |
[22:36] | EKG stat. | 测心电图 |
[22:37] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:38] | I have to get back to you on that. | 我等会儿才能回答你 |
[22:44] | Nik, do something. | 尼克 做点什么 |
[22:49] | I checked with Aram. | 我联系了阿兰姆 |
[22:51] | Those cables belong to | 那些天线 |
[22:52] | a cross-country fiber-optic network. | 是一种跨国光纤网络 |
[22:54] | Whoever tapped them can intercept digital communications | 搭建它们的人可以穿越半个东海岸 |
[22:56] | across half the eastern seaboard. | 获取数据信息 |
[22:58] | Hold on. Something’s happening. | 等一下 有情况 |
[23:02] | I think someone’s shutting it off. | 有人把它切断了 |
[23:24] | 86号监控摄像头 已断开 | |
[23:33] | Team Leader, one of your men was just compromised. | 队长 你的一个手下犯错误了 |
[23:36] | His tactical error | 他的战术错误 |
[23:37] | just led the FBI to one of our fiber taps. | 导致联调局发现了我们一个网络接口 |
[23:40] | And due to inherent security risks, | 为了安全起见 |
[23:42] | he cannot be allowed to remain in the field. | 他不可以再参加行动了 |
[23:44] | What kind of error? | 什么样的错误 |
[23:45] | I believe he lost his EarCom. | 我想他把入耳式通话器丢了 |
[23:52] | Which one of you lost his earpiece? | 你们谁丢了入耳式通话器 |
[23:56] | That’d be me, sir. | 是我 长官 |
[23:58] | Well, it’s been found. | 现在找到了 |
[24:00] | Oh, good. Yeah. | 那太好了 |
[24:11] | When you fall prey to errors, | 一旦你屈从于错误 |
[24:14] | you become prey. | 你的存在就成为了错误 |
[24:15] | Somebody clean that up. | 把这里清理干净 |
[24:20] | The scan confirmed my fear. | 扫描证实了我的担忧 |
[24:21] | The placental abruption caused amniotic fluid to leak into Liz’s blood, | 胎盘早剥导致羊水进入了莉斯的血液 |
[24:25] | producing a severe inflammatory reaction. | 引起了严重的炎症反应 |
[24:27] | Are you with me, Liz? | 你能听到我吗 莉斯 |
[24:29] | I’m gonna put you on a BiPAP machine. | 我要给你戴上正压呼吸机 |
[24:30] | It forces your lungs to expand and helps you breathe, okay? | 它会强迫你的肺部扩张从而帮助你呼吸 |
[24:39] | I’ll be right back. | 我出去一下 |
[24:46] | I need to be straightforward. | 我就直说了 |
[24:48] | The BiPAP is a Band-Aid. | 正压呼吸机只是应急措施 |
[24:49] | The amniotic fluid will cause Liz’s lungs to swell. | 羊水会导致莉斯肺部肿胀 |
[24:52] | – The next stop is heart failure. – No. | -下一步就是心脏衰竭 -不 |
[24:53] | She needs to be intubated and put on a ventilator as soon as possible. | 她需要尽快进行插管治疗并使用呼吸器 |
[24:57] | You mean induce a medical coma. | 你是说让她进入医疗昏迷状态 |
[24:59] | I know it sounds scary, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[25:00] | but it’ll allow us to control her breathing | 但这可以让我们控制她的呼吸情况 |
[25:02] | and force oxygen into her system. | 输送足够的氧气进入到她的体内 |
[25:04] | I just don’t have that equipment here. | 但是我现在缺少器械 |
[25:05] | Tell Mr. Kaplan whatever you need. | 告诉卡普兰先生你都需要什么 |
[25:06] | We’ll have it here immediately. | 我们会尽快送来 |
[25:15] | Liz. | 莉斯 |
[25:16] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[25:18] | We’re gonna need you to take slow, deep breaths. | 你现在需要缓慢地深呼吸 |
[25:21] | Breathe with the machine. | 跟随仪器的频率 |
[25:23] | Just breathe, babe. Just breathe. | 呼吸就好了 宝贝 呼吸 |
[25:33] | That looks right. Okay, let’s go. | 看起来没问题 好了 快点 |
[25:35] | We need it in O.R. now. | 立刻送到手术室去 |
[25:43] | Pull up 20 of etomidate and 100 of sux. | 二十毫升依托咪酯和一百毫升琥珀胆碱 |
[25:46] | Liz, you can do this. | 莉斯 你能行的 |
[25:48] | When you wake up, I’m gonna take you away from here. | 你一醒过来 我就带你走 |
[25:49] | We’re gonna be lying on a beach under the sun. | 我们会躺在洒满阳光的沙滩上 |
[25:53] | Just you, me, and our little baby girl. | 只有你 我和我们的宝贝女儿 |
[25:56] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[25:59] | If things go sideways, | 如果有什么不测 |
[26:01] | you’re gonna take our baby to that beach, right? | 你会带着孩子去那个沙滩 对吗 |
[26:03] | Don’t say that. They won’t go sideways. | 别这么说 不会有什么不测 |
[26:07] | We have too much to look forward to. | 太多值得期待的 由不得有什么不测 |
[26:09] | I need to put you under now. | 我要给你麻醉了 |
[26:11] | You’re about to get very sleepy. | 你会觉得很困 |
[26:15] | Once she’s tubed, I’ll need | 麻醉之后 我要做 |
[26:16] | a post chest intubation X-ray and A.B.G.. | 后胸插管X光扫描和动脉血气体分析 |
[26:34] | I’m sorry I kicked you out. | 抱歉 刚才把你赶出去了 |
[26:38] | It wasn’t fair after all you’ve done for me. | 你为我做了这么多 我那样对你太不公平了 |
[26:42] | I’ve done nothing for you, Lizzy. | 我什么都没做 莉兹 |
[26:46] | I’m scared for my little girl. | 我替女儿害怕 |
[26:49] | Push the meds. | 开始注射 |
[27:01] | It’s the children whom the world almost breaks | 只有在压力下成长起来的孩子才能 |
[27:03] | who grow up to save it. | 拯救这个世界 |
[27:06] | I don’t want that for her. | 我不想让她那样 |
[27:12] | I wasn’t talking about her. | 我说的不是她 |
[27:13] | I was talking about you, Elizabeth. | 我说的是你 伊丽莎白 |
[27:15] | Oh, Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[27:21] | I do love… | 我真的很爱… |
[27:49] | Do something! | 做点什么 |
[27:50] | We’ve maxed out the vent settings. | 输氧量已经最大了 |
[27:51] | Her lungs are too damaged. They’re shutting down. | 她肺部损伤太大 快要衰竭了 |
[27:53] | There’s nothing more I can do here. | 在这我无能为力了 |
[27:54] | “Here.” What do you mean, “Here”? | “在这” “在这”是什么意思 |
[27:55] | In the hospital, there’s a device called the ECMO. | 在大医院 有种机器叫体外循环膜人工氧合器 |
[27:57] | It allows us to oxygenate her blood out– | 它可以帮我们给她做血液氧合 |
[27:59] | – Can we get one here? – There’s no time. | -能不能弄一台来 -没时间了 |
[28:01] | Then we’re going to the hospital. | 那我们去医院 |
[28:02] | Tell the paramedics we’ll need the ambulance. | 告诉护理人员 我们需要救护车 |
[28:04] | Solomon knows we haven’t left the city. | 所罗门知道我们没有离开这座城市 |
[28:06] | We have to assume they’re monitoring the area. | 我们必须假设他们正在监视这个区域 |
[28:08] | A convoy traveling at high speed… | 一列快速行驶的车队… |
[28:09] | You’ll be intercepted and attacked | 到达医院之前 你们一定会被 |
[28:11] | – before you can get there. -I’ll handle that. | -拦截 袭击的 -我会解决的 |
[28:12] | I want a full protective detail to stay on site. | 我要一整支保护小队跟着我们 |
[28:15] | I’ll ride in the ambulance, stay with Liz. | 我也跟着救护车走 跟莉斯在一起 |
[28:17] | I still have the Browning, but I need clips. | 勃朗宁枪我还带着 但我需要弹夹 |
[28:18] | – No, you stay here. – Like hell I’m staying here. | -不 你留下 -开什么玩笑 |
[28:21] | She’s my wife — will be my wife. | 她是我妻子 马上要成为我妻子了 |
[28:23] | And she’d insist you stay and protect her child. | 所以她坚持要你留下保护孩子 |
[28:26] | You’re a father now. | 你已经当爸爸了 |
[28:28] | Morgan, I have something for you and Danny. | 摩根 我有事要你和丹尼去做 |
[28:31] | Whatever you need, boss. | 全听你的 老板 |
[28:35] | – Cooper. – We have a medical emergency. | -我是库珀 -有紧急医疗情况 |
[28:37] | We’re at 1438 West Randall, | 我们的位置是西兰德尔1438号 |
[28:40] | laying a course for Mary Margaret Hospital. | 正准备去玛丽·玛格丽特医院 |
[28:42] | We’ll be duck hunting. | 我们来猎鸭 |
[28:44] | I can have an escort there in six minutes. | 我可以派护送小队 六分钟就到 |
[28:46] | We don’t have six minutes. | 我们等不了六分钟 |
[28:47] | You’re gonna have to meet us on the way. | 让他们在路上跟我们汇合吧 |
[28:49] | We’re losing her, Harold. | 她快不行了 哈罗德 |
[28:51] | We’re losing Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白快不行了 |
[29:08] | Team Leader, I have eyes on a white ambulance | 队长 我看到了一辆白色救护车 |
[29:12] | heading south on Randall’s Lane at high speed. | 正在兰德尔路上快速向南行驶 |
[29:15] | None have been officially dispatched in that grid. | 但是官方并没有向那块区域派出救护车 |
[29:19] | Solid copy, Operator 4-6. | 收到 操作员4-6 |
[29:20] | Are they taking the on-ramp to the highway? | 他们是要通过匝道上高速吗 |
[29:22] | Unclear. Without that data node, I have blind spots. | 不清楚 没有那个数据节点 我这里有盲区 |
[29:27] | All teams on Map Grid 32-V, | 所有小队到地图上的32-V区域 |
[29:29] | tango in a white ambulance. | 目标在一辆白色救护车里 |
[29:31] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[29:38] | What’s her status? | 她怎么样了 |
[29:39] | Blood pressure and heart rate are crashing. | 血压和心率都在下降 |
[29:41] | I’m giving her atropine now. | 我现在给她注射阿托品 |
[29:42] | I want a dopamine drip on standby. | 准备多巴胺点滴 |
[29:44] | Keep her heart beating, Niko. | 别让她死 尼科 |
[29:45] | Please, just keep her heart beating. | 拜托 别让她死 |
[29:47] | Recycle her blood pressure now and every five minutes. | 从现在起每隔五分钟测一次血压 |
[29:54] | Aram, where are we going, pal? | 阿兰姆 我们该怎么走 |
[29:56] | – We need eyes. Take us to Keen. – Yeah, hang on. | -给我们指路找到基恩 -好的 等一下 |
[29:58] | I just got a visual on her ambulance. | 我刚看到她的那辆救护车 |
[30:01] | Charting intercept course. | 绘制路线中 |
[30:03] | Okay, take your next left. | 好了 下一个路口左转 |
[30:06] | I’m gonna route you around traffic. | 我会指引你们避开车流 |
[30:11] | Team Leader, the target location has been acquired. | 队长 已经获得目标的位置了 |
[30:14] | Pulling up coordinates now. | 正在调取坐标 |
[30:17] | Routing you south-southwest on Langford. | 在西南方的兰福德路 |
[30:20] | Target in white Ford ambulance. | 目标在一辆白色的福特救护车里 |
[30:38] | Dopamine. | 多巴胺 |
[31:03] | Hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[31:14] | Hands in the air! Step out! | 把手举起来 下车 |
[31:16] | What’s going on? We’re just responding to a call. | 怎么了 我们接到了急救任务 |
[31:20] | What do you mean, the wrong ambulance? | 什么叫找错了救护车 |
[31:22] | Use your Tinkertoys and find the right one. | 用你的神器赶紧找出正确的那辆 |
[31:24] | They’re making fools of us. | 他们在耍我们 |
[31:25] | Patience is our ally, Team Leader. | 要有耐心 队长 |
[31:29] | Searching for the precious cargo now. | 正在搜索目标 |
[31:38] | Cooper said something about duck hunting. | 库珀说他们要猎鸭 |
[31:39] | What did he mean? | 他是什么意思 |
[31:42] | A decoy. They’re using a decoy. | 诱饵 他们使用了诱饵 |
[31:52] | How much farther to the hospital? | 还有多远到医院 |
[31:53] | 2 1/2 miles. | 四公里 |
[31:54] | An ECMO team is standing by to receive her. | 已经给她准备好了体外循环膜人工氧合器 |
[31:56] | Her heart’s barely contracting. | 她的心脏快不能收缩了 |
[31:57] | If she’s not on bypass within the next few minutes… | 如果几分钟之内不做搭桥 |
[32:13] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[32:16] | Engage targets, but do not kill Elizabeth Keen. | 开火 但不要杀了伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[32:23] | The driver’s been hit. | 司机已经被打死了 |
[32:28] | Squeeze every five seconds. | 每五秒挤一下 |
[32:32] | ♬在旷野中留下一座灯塔♬ | |
[32:42] | ♬我会赶来♬ | |
[32:46] | ♬即使失去方向♬ | |
[32:51] | – I’m losing her. – No, you’re not. | -她不行了 -不 还没 |
[32:53] | – She’s not responding to medication. – Then do something else. | -她对药物治疗没有反应 -那就想想办法 |
[32:55] | She’s in V-fib. Charge the paddles. | 她室颤了 准备电击 |
[32:57] | Clear. | 离手 |
[32:59] | Charge again. | 再来一次 |
[33:01] | ♬投射微光♬ | |
[33:01] | Clear. | 离手 |
[33:05] | ♬照亮回家的路♬ | |
[33:21] | Clear. | 离手 |
[33:27] | Charge again. | 再来一次 |
[33:31] | Clear. | 离手 |
[33:34] | What’s happening? Why isn’t it working? | 怎么回事 为什么没用 |
[33:37] | Clear. | 离手 |
[33:40] | ♬我知道曾经与你相遇♬ | |
[33:49] | ♬何不投射♬ | |
[34:00] | ♬一丝微光♬ | |
[34:01] | Come on, Lizzy. | 求你 莉兹 |
[34:03] | Please, don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[34:09] | Please, don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[34:45] | Check the bodies. Collect the guns. | 检查尸体 回收武器 |
[35:05] | I had to call it. | 我必须宣布死亡 |
[35:08] | There was nothing else I could… | 我已经无能为… |
[35:14] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[35:21] | Back up! | 退后 |
[35:22] | Go on, back up! Keep everyone away! | 继续退 别让人靠近 |
[36:05] | You need to leave, Raymond. | 你必须走了 雷蒙德 |
[36:06] | The police are here. | 警察来了 |
[36:12] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[36:59] | I don’t want Elizabeth in the morgue. | 我不希望伊丽莎白被送去停尸房 |
[37:01] | I want our people to handle this. | 我希望我们的人来处理 |
[37:02] | I’ll take care of everything. | 我会办好的 |
[37:04] | This way. Come on. | 这边走 |
[37:14] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[39:25] | It’s okay. | 别哭了 |
[39:49] | I should have stayed with her. | 我应该陪在她身边的 |
[39:52] | There’s nothing you could have done. | 你什么也做不了 |
[40:03] | Was she in pain? | 她走得痛苦吗 |
[40:06] | At the end? | 最后的时刻 |
[40:10] | No. She never woke up. | 不 她一直没醒来过 |
[40:21] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人无法抚养孩子 |
[40:25] | Without her. | 没有她我做不到 |
[40:28] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[40:32] | You’ll learn fast. | 你很快就能学会的 |
[40:46] | Do you mind? | 我能抱抱她吗 |
[41:11] | Her name is Agnes. | 她叫艾格尼斯 |
[41:21] | That’s a good name. | 这名字很好听 |