时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The online recording implicates the United States | 一份网上录音表明 |
[00:05] | in the murder of a Chinese official. | 美国与一名中国官员的谋杀案有关 |
[00:07] | The recording appears to prove that Zhang Lau was poisoned | 录音证实张柳被毒害一案的 |
[00:11] | as part of a plot orchestrated by this man, | 幕后主使者正是 |
[00:13] | State Department official Russell Pritchard. | 国务院官员拉塞尔·普理查德 |
[00:21] | How — how the hell did this happen? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[00:23] | My face is all over the news. | 新闻里到处都是我的照片 |
[00:26] | Well, you better get me out of Beijing. | 你最好帮我离开北京 |
[00:27] | The Chinese are looking for me. | 中国政府在找我 |
[00:29] | It’s only a matter of time before — | 用不了多久… |
[00:33] | Wait. Please! Please! | 等等 拜托 拜托 |
[00:34] | That recording isn’t real! It’s all some kind of frame-up! | 那个录音不是真的 这是诬陷 |
[00:38] | It was released by a man called the Caretaker! | 这是一个叫看管员的人发布的 |
[00:41] | That’s who you have to find! The Caretaker! | 那才是你们要找的人 看管员 |
[00:43] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[00:45] | ♬都说人由泥土捏成♬ | |
[00:50] | ♬肌肉血液组成人体♬ | |
[00:53] | ♬肌肉血液皮肤骨头♬ | |
[00:57] | ♬脆弱的大脑和坚硬的脊梁♬ | |
[01:01] | ♬背负千万又如何♬ | |
[01:05] | ♬不过是多活一天多欠一点♬ | |
[01:09] | ♬上帝啊 不要召唤我♬ | |
[01:11] | ♬我不能走♬ | |
[01:15] | ♬我的灵魂♬ | |
[01:24] | ♬早已交给公司♬ | |
[01:27] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[01:29] | The first secret has been released. | 第一个秘密已经公布 |
[01:31] | The second one will come very soon. | 第二个会很快发布 |
[01:40] | 看管员 第78号 | |
[01:47] | Made you breakfast. | 给你做了早餐 |
[01:48] | I’m the one who’s supposed to be taking care of you. | 应该是我照顾你的 |
[01:52] | Come here for a minute. | 过来 |
[01:59] | You’re feeling better. | 你看起来好些了 |
[02:01] | Much. | 好多了 |
[02:02] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[02:06] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[02:12] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[02:13] | Yes…what? | 愿意什么 |
[02:15] | Yes, I want to marry you. | 我愿意嫁给你 |
[02:21] | – Are you for real? – Yes. | -你说真的吗 -当然 |
[02:22] | I want to take care of you for the rest of our lives, | 我想在剩下的日子里一直照顾你 |
[02:26] | for better and definitely for worse. | 祸福与共 |
[02:31] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[02:38] | Maybe he’ll be walking you down the aisle. | 也许他可以陪你走婚礼红毯 |
[02:40] | Not if you’re at the other end of it. | 如果不是嫁给你的话 |
[02:41] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[02:46] | Hey, I have a delivery for a Tom Keen | 你好 这里有一份安全站药房 |
[02:47] | from Safe Stop Pharmacy. | 发给汤姆·基恩的快递 |
[02:48] | Oh, I can get it. | 我来收吧 |
[02:49] | Oh, it’s prescription medicine. I need a patient signature. | 这是处方药 我需要患者签名 |
[02:51] | I-I got it. It’s fine. | 好的 没问题 |
[02:53] | I’m good. I’m great. | 我很好 没问题的 |
[02:54] | – Rest. – I will. | -多休息 -好的 |
[03:01] | You got everything? | 东西都带来了吗 |
[03:02] | Yep — Percocet for the pain | 是的 缓解疼痛的扑热息痛 |
[03:04] | and a Glock 26 for your pleasure. | 还有能让你开心的格洛克26型手枪 |
[03:13] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[03:15] | We’ve decided to keep the baby. | 我们决定留下这孩子 |
[03:21] | We? | 我们 |
[03:22] | I’ve accepted Tom’s proposal. | 我接受了汤姆的求婚 |
[03:24] | We’re gonna get married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[03:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[03:27] | I know how you feel about him. | 我知道你对他的看法 |
[03:29] | I hope you’ll keep an open mind. | 我希望你不要抱有成见 |
[03:32] | Are you aware that a gentleman in your State Department | 你知道国务院的一位先生 |
[03:36] | has been murdered in Beijing? | 在北京被谋杀了吗 |
[03:38] | Yes. Fished out of the Hai river. | 是的 在海河里被打捞上来了 |
[03:40] | His name was Russell Pritchard. | 他叫拉塞尔·普理查德 |
[03:42] | Murdered by the Chinese as payback | 中国人谋杀了他 |
[03:45] | for the assassination of a Chinese official, Zhang Lau. | 作为暗杀中国官员张柳的报复 |
[03:49] | How? | 怎么暗杀的 |
[03:50] | With the help of Addison Wen, | 在埃迪森·温的帮助下 |
[03:52] | an extremely powerful Chinese-American businessman. | 他是一名非常有势力的华裔美国商人 |
[03:56] | While Zhang Lau was in town visiting the U.N., | 张柳在联合国访问时 |
[03:59] | Mr. Wen invited him to a dinner party at his home. | 温先生邀请他到家中做客 |
[04:03] | That night, Zhang Lau is poisoned by agents | 当晚 张柳被国务院经由 |
[04:06] | that Mr. Wen agreed to let the State Department | 温先生协同而安插在 |
[04:09] | place on his serving staff. | 服务团队中的特工下毒 |
[04:11] | That agreement, it seems, was recorded by Addison Wen himself. | 看样子 埃迪森·温自己录下了这份协议 |
[04:15] | He knew once the murder was committed, | 他知道一旦谋杀发生后 |
[04:17] | he’d be considered a loose end by your government. | 他会被你的政府视为后患 |
[04:20] | He wanted insurance that the government wouldn’t kill him. | 他要一份防止政府将他杀害的保险 |
[04:22] | Precisely. | 完全正确 |
[04:23] | Which brings us to our next blacklister. | 这将我们带向下一位黑名单人物 |
[04:26] | They call him the Caretaker, a secret keeper — | 他被称为看管员 一位机密守护者 |
[04:29] | documents, recordings, photos. | 文件 录音录像 照片等 |
[04:33] | The Caretaker maintains an impenetrable safe-deposit vault | 看管员就像一个坚不可催的保险箱 |
[04:36] | for criminals, governments, captains of industry, | 为罪犯 政府 企业首脑看管机密 |
[04:41] | and he only releases those secrets | 只有收到明确指示时 |
[04:42] | according to one’s specific instructions. | 他才会公布这些机密 |
[04:45] | So, in Addison Wen’s case, | 所以埃迪森· 温的案子里 |
[04:46] | that recording was leverage. | 那份录音就是筹码 |
[04:48] | He probably didn’t want it released unless | 他大概不愿录音被公布 |
[04:49] | he was murdered or arrested for the poisoning of Zhang Lau. | 除非他因张柳的毒杀案而遇害或是被捕 |
[04:52] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[04:53] | And yet, my sources tell me Addison Wen is very much alive | 然而我的情报显示埃迪森· 温活得好好的 |
[04:56] | and was in no danger of prosecution, | 且没有面临被起诉的风险 |
[04:58] | which means something has gone terribly wrong. | 这意味着发生了很严重的问题 |
[05:01] | The integrity of the Caretaker’s operation | 看管员的职业道德 |
[05:04] | is the only thing preventing thousands of | 是防止上千份严守的机密 |
[05:06] | closely guarded secrets from being exposed, | 被泄漏的唯一一道防线 |
[05:08] | secrets that implicate powerful and dangerous people. | 那些秘密牵扯着位高权重的危险份子 |
[05:10] | I’m begging you. | 我求求你 |
[05:12] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[05:14] | I’ve done nothing to you. Please. | 我和你无冤无仇 求求你 |
[05:15] | Please, you don’t have to do this. | 求求你 你不必这么做 |
[05:17] | You can let me go. Please! | 放了我吧 求求你 |
[05:19] | If his system is failing, I assure you, | 如果他的系统出了问题 我向你保证 |
[05:22] | Russell Pritchard’s death is only the beginning. | 拉塞尔·普理查德的死只是个开端 |
[05:28] | According to Reddington, | 雷丁顿说 |
[05:29] | the recording of Pritchard and Addison Wen | 普理查德和埃迪森· 温的录音 |
[05:30] | is just one secret of thousands. | 只是上千条机密中的冰山一角 |
[05:32] | He says the Caretaker has evidence of | 他说看管员握有 |
[05:34] | murder, corruption, blackmail, | 谋杀 贪污 敲诈的证据 |
[05:36] | and not just from governments — | 且不只是来自于政府 |
[05:37] | from corporations, billionaires. | 还有企业界 亿万富翁 |
[05:39] | This is the kind of information people kill to acquire. | 这是会让人不惜杀人去获取的信息 |
[05:42] | Kill to keep secret. | 杀人灭口 |
[05:43] | He wants us to find the Caretaker and contain the leaks. | 他要我们找到看管员并阻止机密泄漏 |
[05:45] | Why? Isn’t it best for the truth to come out? | 为什么 公开事实不是最好吗 |
[05:47] | That sounds a little naive. | 你太天真了 |
[05:48] | All right, morality aside, let’s just find this guy | 好了 撇开道德不说 咱们去找这家伙 |
[05:51] | and deal with whatever secrets he’s keeping one at a time. | 然后再处理他所看管的机密 |
[05:54] | Start with Addison Wen. | 从埃迪森· 温开始 |
[05:55] | If he deposited a recording with the Caretaker, | 如果他将录音交给了看管员 |
[05:57] | maybe he knows what the hell is going on. | 或许他知道是怎么回事 |
[05:59] | And we better get to him fast. | 我们最好快点找到他 |
[06:00] | If he helped us kill Zhang Lau, | 如果他帮我们杀了张柳 |
[06:01] | the Chinese are gonna want a word with him. | 中国可是会想找他聊聊的 |
[06:12] | Well, you don’t seem very surprised to see me. | 你看到我好像不是很惊讶 |
[06:16] | They say two things will survive a nuclear holocaust — | 据说核灾变后只有两种生物能生还 |
[06:18] | cockroaches and twinkies. | 蟑螂和奶油夹心饼 |
[06:23] | You’re a little of both. | 而你两者兼具 |
[06:26] | I’ll make this easy for you. | 我不会让你为难的 |
[06:30] | And hard. | 只会让你”坚”难一点 |
[06:32] | I’m here to make you an offer. | 我是来跟你提条件的 |
[06:34] | Mind if I change into some clothes before we negotiate? | 商量前能让我先穿上衣服吗 |
[06:40] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[06:54] | So, what’s the offer? | 什么条件 |
[06:56] | Peace. | 和平 |
[06:58] | Despite the fact that you shot me and left me for dead. | 虽然你射伤我后还丢下我不管 |
[07:04] | That’s far enough. | 别再靠近 |
[07:29] | Damn it, woman. | 该死 |
[07:30] | Why does it always have to be like this with you? | 为什么你老是要这么干 |
[07:32] | I came here for peace. | 我来和你言和 |
[07:35] | Peace is boring. | 和平很无趣 |
[07:36] | Not if I have to put a hole in your head to get it. | 我在你脑袋开一枪就不会无趣了 |
[07:39] | And you come at me again, that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 你再对我下手我就会这么做 |
[07:57] | Hello, Jeanette. | 你好 珍妮特 |
[08:18] | Tell us about the Caretaker. | 跟我们谈谈看管员 |
[08:21] | I was told he could keep a secret. | 我听说他很会保守秘密 |
[08:23] | I was misinformed. | 我被骗了 |
[08:25] | Mr. Wen, tell us everything you know about him, | 温先生 把你知道关于他的一切告诉我们 |
[08:27] | and maybe we won’t give you to the Chinese. | 或许我们不会把你交给中国 |
[08:29] | I’m an American. You can’t extradite me. | 我是美国人 你不能引渡我 |
[08:33] | Who said anything about extradition? | 谁说要引渡了 |
[08:39] | Tom and I are getting married. | 汤姆和我要结婚了 |
[08:42] | That’s great. | 很棒 |
[08:43] | After everything you’ve been through, | 你们经历了那些风雨后 |
[08:45] | I’m happy you found your way back to each other. | 我很高兴看见你们复合 |
[08:47] | I know from my own personal experience… | 根据我个人经验 |
[08:50] | that’s not an easy thing to do. | 这么做并不容易 |
[08:52] | I’m so sorry about what’s happening with you and Charlene. | 你和夏琳之间的事我很遗憾 |
[08:56] | Forget about that. | 那个就别提了 |
[08:58] | You’re getting married! | 你要结婚了 |
[09:01] | It’s crazy. | 真是疯狂 |
[09:07] | I just wish… | 我只希望 |
[09:13] | despite everything she’s put me through, | 即使我因为她经历了那么多事 |
[09:15] | I wish my mom could be there. | 我还是希望我妈妈能在就好了 |
[09:18] | Of course you do. | 你当然会那么想 |
[09:20] | That’s only natural. | 人之常情 |
[09:21] | I mean, everybody has something to say about her. | 所有人都对她有各种看法 |
[09:22] | I just wish I knew the truth for myself, you know? | 我只希望自己知道真相 |
[09:26] | And you’re sure there’s no one who can help you find it? | 你确定没人能帮你找出真相吗 |
[09:28] | I tracked down this one man — Anton Velov. | 我找到了一个人 他叫安东·维劳夫 |
[09:32] | He said he didn’t know much, | 他说他知道的不多 |
[09:33] | but I think he was holding something back. | 但我觉得他在隐瞒着什么 |
[09:35] | Sounds like you should pay this Mr. Velov a visit. | 感觉你应该去拜访一下这位维劳夫先生 |
[09:40] | Could be you didn’t poison Zhang Lau, | 你可能没有毒杀张柳 |
[09:41] | but the recording proves that you conspired to, | 但记录证明你是同谋 |
[09:44] | so you’ve got no play here except to start talking. | 所以你除了老实交代没有其他选择 |
[09:46] | I don’t have anything to say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[09:48] | I don’t know his name. We never met. | 我不知道他的名字 我们没见过 |
[09:50] | But you gave him the recording. How? | 但你把记录给了他 怎么给的 |
[09:55] | I put it in the tubes. | 放进管子里 |
[09:57] | Tubes? | 管子 |
[09:59] | What tubes? | 什么管子 |
[10:01] | The U.S. Post Office initiated pneumatic tube service in 1893. | 美国邮政从1893年开始启用气流管服务 |
[10:05] | Soon, it had over 27 miles of tubes running beneath Manhattan, | 很快 在曼哈顿 布鲁克林以及布朗克斯的地下 |
[10:09] | Brooklyn, and the Bronx, | 气流管线就超过了43公里 |
[10:10] | and that is just the post office. | 这还仅仅是邮政系统 |
[10:12] | There were libraries, hospitals, department stores. | 此外还有图书馆 医院 百货公司 |
[10:15] | According to Wen, the Caretaker uses the system | 据温所说 看管员利用管道系统 |
[10:17] | to transport documents and other hard media. | 来传送文件和其他实体介质 |
[10:19] | Which one of these tubes leads to this Caretaker? | 这些管线中哪一条通往看管员 |
[10:22] | There are hundreds of tubes and thousands of terminal points. | 有数百条管线和数千个终点 |
[10:25] | It’s a potential superhighway to transport drugs, | 这是一条潜在的超级高速公路 |
[10:27] | cash, contraband right under our noses. | 可以在我们鼻子底下运送毒品 现金和走私品 |
[10:29] | There is no way to untangle it. | 根本没办法理得清 |
[10:31] | I know someone who can. | 我知道有人可以 |
[10:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:35] | He’s quite an eccentric, a recluse. | 他是个怪人 一个隐士 |
[10:39] | But I’m a faithful client, | 不过我是忠实客户 |
[10:40] | and he’s agreed to meet with us. | 所以他同意跟我们见面 |
[10:42] | There is one thing that I can’t seem to… | 有一件事我似乎… |
[10:46] | wrap my head around. | 想不太明白 |
[10:48] | What? | 什么事 |
[10:49] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[10:50] | After all the lies, all the deception and humiliation, | 经过了这么多谎言 欺骗和羞辱 |
[10:55] | how you can just forgive and forget. | 你怎么能做到宽恕和遗忘的 |
[10:58] | I haven’t forgotten. | 我没有遗忘 |
[11:01] | Forgiveness can’t change the past, | 宽恕无法改变过去 |
[11:03] | but I believe it can change the future. | 但我相信可以改变未来 |
[11:06] | That’s a charming sentiment. | 真是正能量啊 |
[11:09] | But as far as I’m concerned, | 但是在我看来 |
[11:11] | some things are unforgivable. | 有些事是无法原谅的 |
[11:21] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[11:24] | He’s here? | 他在这里 |
[11:25] | He’s approximately 60 feet beneath our feet. | 他在我们脚下大概十八米的地方 |
[11:32] | He calls himself Hugo. He’s a hobbyist of sorts. | 他自称雨果 有点小癖好 |
[11:36] | Spent 20 years meticulously restoring | 花了二十年时间仔仔细细地恢复 |
[11:38] | and expanding the old B.R.T. pneumatic tube system. | 并扩展过去捷运的气流管系统 |
[11:42] | So it’s true. It really exists. | 所以是真的 真的存在 |
[11:44] | Oh, yes. Fully functional and wonderfully reliable. | 是的 功能完善 非常可靠 |
[11:46] | Hugo runs it as a private service to a specialized clientele. | 雨果把它当做一种定制化私人服务 |
[11:51] | I’ve been a client since his early days, | 我是他的早期客户 |
[11:53] | and I’m wagering the Caretaker is, as well. | 我打赌看管员也是 |
[11:58] | Try not to stare. | 别盯着他看 |
[12:05] | Hugo! | 雨果 |
[12:07] | I see you’re busy as ever. | 看起来还跟以前一样忙 |
[12:09] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德 |
[12:12] | You didn’t say you were bringing persons. | 你可没说会带人过来 |
[12:14] | Well, you know Dembe. | 邓比你是认识的 |
[12:16] | And this is former FBI Agent Elizabeth Keen. | 这位是前联调局探员伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[12:19] | FBI? | 联调局 |
[12:21] | They employ me as a consultant. | 他们雇我做顾问 |
[12:23] | He employs me as an inside source. | 他雇我做内线 |
[12:25] | And in that capacity, | 因为这种关系 |
[12:27] | she has alerted me to a troubling development… | 她得以向我报告了一个坏苗头 |
[12:30] | …and may have grave repercussions | 有可能会严重影响 |
[12:32] | for many of your clients and, well, you. | 你的大批客户 当然还有你 |
[12:35] | Me? | 我 |
[12:36] | I need you to give me the location | 我要你把其中一位客户的 |
[12:38] | for one of those clients — the Caretaker. | 地址告诉我 看管员 |
[12:41] | I can’t violate a client’s privacy. | 我不能侵犯客户的隐私 |
[12:43] | That — that’d be a violation. | 那样会破坏规矩 |
[12:46] | Normally, I would agree. | 通常我会同意你的说法 |
[12:47] | But the Caretaker’s system has been compromised, | 但看管员的系统已经出现了问题 |
[12:50] | and the F.B.I. are looking for him. | 联调局也在找他 |
[12:52] | They will find him. | 他们会找到他的 |
[12:54] | And then… | 然后 |
[12:55] | They’ll find me. | 他们就会找到我 |
[12:56] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[12:57] | But if you can give us his location, | 但如果你告诉我们他在哪 |
[13:00] | Ms. Keen will steer the bureau away from you, | 基恩女士就会帮你避开联调局 |
[13:02] | guaranteeing you will not be imprisoned. | 并保证你不会坐牢 |
[13:04] | Now, wouldn’t that be nice? | 这样难道不好吗 |
[13:15] | Hello, Jeanette. | 你好 珍妮特 |
[13:26] | I want out. | 我想退出 |
[13:29] | Gina, I never thought I would, | 吉娜 我以为我不会有这种想法 |
[13:32] | but I do. | 但现在有了 |
[13:33] | We don’t save people, Gina. | 我们不是救人 吉娜 |
[13:36] | We watch them drown. | 我们坐视他们淹死 |
[13:40] | And I’m tired of hurting people. | 我已经厌倦害人了 |
[13:43] | I want to start pulling people up | 我想开始帮助别人 |
[13:46] | instead of holding them down. | 而不是害他们 |
[13:49] | And I can’t think of a better place to start | 此时此地和你一起开始做这件事 |
[13:53] | than right here with you. | 是最合适不过的了 |
[13:55] | So… | 所以 |
[13:58] | I could end this right now. | 我可以现在终止这一切 |
[14:01] | I could go find the Major, and I could end him, too. | 我也可以找到少校 干掉他 |
[14:03] | Or… | 或者 |
[14:05] | we can just agree to just walk away. | 我们可以达成一致就此抽身离开 |
[14:11] | I don’t come after you, | 我不会追杀你 |
[14:13] | and you don’t come after me or my family. | 你也不会追杀我或我的家人 |
[14:21] | I should have said yes | 在布达佩斯的那晚 |
[14:23] | that night in Budapest. | 我应该答应你的 |
[14:25] | No, Gina. Listen to me. | 不 吉娜 听着 |
[14:26] | I’m asking you to help me walk away. | 我请求你 帮我脱身 |
[14:33] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:35] | Someday, maybe someone will do the same thing for you. | 某天 也许会有人帮你做同样的事 |
[14:46] | I’ll try. | 我会试试看 |
[15:02] | ♬他从坟墓上站起♬ | |
[15:06] | ♬带着对敌人的巨大胜利♬ | |
[15:10] | According to Reddington, one of the pneumatic tube lines | 雷丁顿说其中一条气流管 |
[15:13] | leads to the basement of the Caretaker’s house. | 通到看管员地下室 |
[15:15] | In what world does that make any sense? | 这种消息有用吗 |
[15:19] | Only in Reddington’s. | 只对雷丁顿有用 |
[15:20] | The house should be just around this corner. | 过了这个转角就到了 |
[15:27] | Hold up. What’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[15:41] | It’s a little late for a burial. | 这时候办葬礼可有点晚 |
[15:48] | ♬他从黑暗帝国的胜利中起身♬ | |
[15:52] | ♬与自己神圣的统治一起永生♬ | |
[15:59] | ♬他从坟墓上站起♬ | |
[16:03] | -♬带着…♬ -放下刀 | |
[16:05] | Drop the knife! Hands where we can see them! | 放下刀 举起双手让我们看到 |
[16:14] | Now we know where he keeps his secrets. | 现在我们知道他把秘密藏在哪里了 |
[16:23] | The video that was released — a man died because of it. | 公布的录像 造成了一人被杀 |
[16:26] | We’re told other people will die | 有人警告我们 其他秘密一旦公布 |
[16:28] | when other secrets are released. | 还会有人被杀 |
[16:29] | Is this a deliberate leak or negligence — | 那是故意泄密 还是疏忽导致的 |
[16:32] | a flaw in your security? | 比如安保系统出现了漏洞 |
[16:33] | Who penetrated your system? | 是谁入侵了你的系统 |
[16:35] | No one. | 没人 |
[16:37] | The system is perfect. | 系统没问题 |
[16:40] | I released the video. | 是我公布了录像 |
[16:45] | I’m begging you. | 我求求你 |
[16:46] | I’ve done nothing to you. Please. | 我和你无冤无仇 求求你 |
[16:48] | Please, you don’t have to do this. | 求求你 你不必这么做 |
[16:49] | You can let me go. Please! | 放了我吧 求求你 |
[16:52] | Please! You don’t have to… | 求求你 你不必这么… |
[16:54] | You have 24 hours to release ledger item number 2156… | 给你二十四小时 公布编号为2156的文件 |
[16:57] | Luftreiber Airlines and the German government. | 关于鲁夫特里伯航空公司和德国政府的 |
[17:01] | Please, daddy! | 求你了 爸爸 |
[17:02] | Just do what they say! | 照他们说的做 |
[17:12] | They kidnapped my daughter. | 他们绑架了我女儿 |
[17:14] | For three generations, | 我们家族三代 |
[17:16] | my family has guarded the secrets of presidents, | 都守护着历任总统 |
[17:19] | corporations, criminals. | 大公司和罪犯的秘密 |
[17:22] | The traditions, the pride of my fathers | 家族传统和我父辈的骄傲 |
[17:25] | is nothing compared to the love I hold for Rose. | 都无法与我对罗斯的爱相提并论 |
[17:30] | She’s all I have. | 她是我的一切 |
[17:32] | – They know that. – Who? | -他们知道的 -谁 |
[17:36] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[17:37] | They took her and the ledger. | 他们抓了她 拿到了账目 |
[17:42] | They have the names of my clients | 他们有我客户的名字 |
[17:44] | and the locations of the secrets I keep for them. | 还有我保管秘密的地点 |
[17:49] | They’ve ordered me to betray a second secret by midnight… | 他们要我午夜前泄露一个二级秘密… |
[17:55] | or Rose will die. | 否则就杀了罗斯 |
[17:56] | We can help you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[17:58] | We will do everything we can to help find Rose, | 我们会尽力帮忙找到罗斯 |
[18:00] | but we can’t do that without knowing the secret | 但不知道绑匪想得到什么秘密 |
[18:02] | the kidnappers wanted to know. | 我们就无法动手 |
[18:04] | You confiscated it already from the grave… | 在墓地的时候已经被你们没收了 |
[18:08] | The canister. | 那个小罐子 |
[18:10] | Luftreiber Air? What secret of theirs is he keeping? | 鲁夫特里伯航空 他保管了他们什么秘密 |
[18:13] | A copy of a contract between an airline | 航空公司和德国政府的 |
[18:15] | and the German government. | 协议副本 |
[18:16] | 100 million euros up front, | 首付一亿欧元 |
[18:18] | 50 million euros for every year thereafter… | 之后每年五千万欧元 |
[18:20] | “For services rendered.” | “作为服务费用” |
[18:21] | It’s dated March 4, 2007. | 日期是2007年3月4日 |
[18:23] | I got a hit. | 我查到了 |
[18:24] | April 12, 2007. | 2007年4月12日 |
[18:26] | An A318 Airbus operated by Luftreiber | 鲁夫特里伯运营的一架A318空客客机 |
[18:29] | crashed just after takeoff at Tripoli International. | 从黎波里国际机场起飞后不久坠落了 |
[18:31] | That was back in March. | 是三月份发生的 |
[18:32] | All 107 passengers and 6 crew dead. | 107名乘客和六名机组成员全部死亡 |
[18:36] | That’s when airline officials announced | 当时航空公司的官员宣称 |
[18:37] | the crash was due to an avionic malfunction. | 坠机是航空电子设备的故障引起的 |
[18:40] | All very cut-and-dry. | 很常见的官话 |
[18:41] | Unless the rumors were true. | 除非传言是真的 |
[18:43] | A terrorist attack. | 恐怖袭击 |
[18:44] | Then why would the airline assume liability? | 那航空公司为什么要承担责任 |
[18:46] | Perhaps to shift blame from another institution, | 或许是转移其他机构的责任 |
[18:50] | one with an even great responsibility | 一个要对德国民众安全 |
[18:52] | for the safety of German citizens. | 承担更大责任的机构 |
[18:54] | The German government? | 德国政府 |
[18:55] | You’re suggesting that the terrorists | 你的意思是恐怖分子 |
[18:57] | warned the government beforehand. | 事先警告了政府 |
[18:58] | And they failed to alert the airline to the threat. | 但他们却没有警告航空公司会有危险发生 |
[19:01] | Luftreiber claims responsibility, | 鲁夫特里伯承担责任 |
[19:02] | shielding the bureaucrats from a scandal | 防止官僚遭到丑闻攻击 |
[19:04] | in exchange for remuneration | 作为交换 |
[19:06] | for the inevitable blizzard of lawsuits. | 政府提供此事引起的诉讼费用 |
[19:08] | One hand washes the other. | 有来有往 |
[19:10] | So, the airline places the contract in escrow | 所以航空公司让看管员保护协议 |
[19:13] | with the Caretaker as leverage against exposure. | 作为防止此事曝光的筹码 |
[19:16] | Have you got any leads on who abducted his daughter? | 关于绑架他女儿的人你们有什么线索 |
[19:19] | She was last seen at her office three days ago. | 最后一次有人看见她是三天前在她办公室 |
[19:21] | Ressler’s there right now reviewing the security video. | 雷斯勒现在正在那里查监控录像 |
[19:24] | Forward me anything he finds. | 他查到什么就告诉我 |
[19:25] | But under no circumstances | 但在任何情况下 |
[19:27] | can that contract become public knowledge. | 都不能让民众知道那份协议的存在 |
[19:30] | If we do nothing, | 如果我们什么都不做 |
[19:30] | Rose Janus will die at midnight. | 罗斯·亚努斯午夜就会死 |
[19:33] | We still have two hours. | 我们还有两个小时 |
[19:34] | Very well. Make every minute count. | 很好 利用好每一分钟 |
[19:36] | But if you fail, I warn you, | 但若你们失败了 警告你 |
[19:38] | do not expose the Germans. | 不能曝光德国的事 |
[19:43] | Anton. | 安东 |
[19:44] | Your guest is here. | 你的客人到了 |
[19:46] | Thank you, Darla. | 谢谢你 达拉 |
[19:51] | Thank you for meeting with me, Mr. Velov. | 谢谢你愿意见我 维劳夫先生 |
[19:53] | About a year ago, I came to visit you in your restaurant. | 大约一年前 我去你的餐厅拜访过你 |
[19:56] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[19:57] | You were asking about Katarina Rostova. | 你问了卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的事 |
[20:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:02] | I was hoping you could answer a few more questions for me. | 我希望你能帮我再解答一些疑问 |
[20:07] | She was just a name. | 那不过是个名字 |
[20:08] | One of many I heard when I was with Spetsnaz. | 我在斯佩茨纳兹听过的众多名字中的一个 |
[20:12] | Beyond that, I know nothing. | 除此以外 我什么都不知道 |
[20:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:21] | She was my mother. | 她是我的母亲 |
[20:25] | Dear, I cannot help you. | 亲爱的 我帮不了你 |
[20:28] | I would if I could, believe me. | 要是能帮我会帮的 相信我 |
[20:31] | I, too, have daughter. | 我也有女儿 |
[20:33] | The life I led, the things I had to do, | 因为我的职业 我做的事 |
[20:36] | she won’t talk to me. | 她都不愿和我说话了 |
[20:38] | I try to explain, but there are some… | 我想要解释 但有些… |
[20:42] | some things which can never be forgiven. | 有些事情是永远无法被原谅的 |
[20:48] | I’m sorry, um… why did you agree | 对不起 如果你不能帮我 |
[20:50] | to meet with me if you can’t help me? | 为什么要答应和我见面呢 |
[20:52] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[20:54] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪里 |
[21:00] | I am dying. | 我快死了 |
[21:04] | I have written her this letter. | 我给她写了一封信 |
[21:07] | You are with FBI, no? | 你是联调局的 对吧 |
[21:09] | You can find her. | 你能找到她 |
[21:11] | Give it to her. | 把信给她 |
[21:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:15] | It explains everything. | 信里解释了所有事情 |
[21:36] | He told her nothing. | 他什么都没告诉她 |
[21:38] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[21:39] | He spent most of the time talking about his own daughter. | 他大部分时间都在谈论自己的女儿 |
[21:42] | Thank you, Darla. | 谢谢 达拉 |
[21:46] | She deserves the truth. | 她有权知道真相 |
[21:53] | Watch the road, Dembe. | 看路吧 邓比 |
[21:59] | That’s Rose Janus. | 那是罗斯·亚努斯 |
[22:00] | And this is the license plate of the kidnapper’s van. | 这是绑架者开的面包车的车牌号 |
[22:04] | Run it. Find it. | 快查 把它找出来 |
[22:05] | We’ve got 90 minutes before they execute her. | 九十分钟他们就要处决她了 |
[22:07] | That’s not enough time. | 时间不够 |
[22:07] | We have to release the Luftreiber Contract. | 我们必须公布鲁夫特里伯协议 |
[22:09] | Germany is one of our closest allies. | 德国是我们最亲密的盟友之一 |
[22:11] | I mean, you really want to embarrass them like that? | 你真想看到他们如此难堪吗 |
[22:13] | Yes. And you should, too. | 是的 你也该这样想 |
[22:14] | They were warned by terrorists, did nothing, | 他们事先被恐怖分子警告 却置之不理 |
[22:16] | and covered it up. | 还掩盖了真相 |
[22:17] | If Reddington’s theory is true. | 前提是雷丁顿的理论是正确的 |
[22:18] | But the contract is for services rendered. | 但协议是关于提供服务的 |
[22:20] | There was no mention of terrorism or the crash. | 根本没提到恐怖主义或坠机事件 |
[22:22] | I mean, the date is circumstantial. | 日期只是间接证据 |
[22:24] | We have no hard evidence — | 我们没有实际证据… |
[22:25] | But a hell of a smoking gun. | 那就是确凿证据 |
[22:26] | Nothing on the van. | 货车查不到什么 |
[22:27] | It’s a late-model Chevy express. | 那是辆新型雪佛兰快递车 |
[22:28] | There are thousands registered in the tri-state area. | 三州地区注册有上千辆这种车 |
[22:30] | And the plates were stolen from a Honda accord | 车牌是绑架案当天 |
[22:32] | on the day of the abduction. | 从一辆本田雅阁上偷来的 |
[22:39] | Do it. Leak the contract. | 行动吧 公布协议 |
[22:40] | – That’s a mistake. – You’re right. | -那是个错误 -你说得对 |
[22:41] | It will embarrass Germany, | 那会让德国政府难堪 |
[22:42] | and it could damage diplomatic relations. | 也可能破坏两国外交关系 |
[22:44] | No one will be killed because of that. | 但没人会因此丧命 |
[22:46] | If we do nothing, Rose Janus will die. | 如果我们什么都不做 罗斯·亚努斯就会死 |
[22:48] | The kidnapper’s instructions — | 绑匪的指示 |
[22:49] | – We know what they are. – Follow them. | -我们知道内容 -听他们的 |
[22:50] | To the letter. | 严格执行 |
[22:57] | What is it? What do you see? | 怎么了 你看到了什么 |
[23:02] | What you said about forgiveness changing the future — | 你之前说的宽恕改变未来… |
[23:06] | It comforts me to know you’re looking forward again. | 我很欣慰你能向前看 |
[23:09] | The future holds such promise. | 未来总是充满期望 |
[23:12] | The past — so many regrets. | 而过去…充满悔恨 |
[23:17] | The van is lined with Chobham ballistic armor. | 这辆货车用乔巴姆防弹装甲加工过 |
[23:20] | Virtually impregnable, heat resistant, | 坚不可摧 高度耐热 |
[23:23] | most often deployed in tanks and apcs. | 通常用于坦克和装甲车 |
[23:26] | So it’s military. | 所以是军用的 |
[23:28] | It’s an after-market job — very specialized. | 这是一项售后服务 十分专业化 |
[23:30] | Only a few custom shops have the equipment necessary | 只有几家定制店有安装所需的 |
[23:33] | to install it. | 必要设备 |
[23:34] | I can’t say which one, but I know someone who can. | 我说不准是哪一家 但我知道有谁可以 |
[23:43] | Semo! | 塞摩 |
[23:46] | How you doing, sole?! | 你怎么样 老朋友 |
[23:49] | You still got that sweet GTO? | 你还留着那辆跑车吗 |
[23:51] | Oh, sadly no. | 很遗憾 没有 |
[23:52] | I gave it to a North Korean general | 我把它送给了一位朝鲜将军 |
[23:55] | in exchange for a young woman’s freedom. | 来换取一位年轻女士的自由 |
[23:57] | Ooh. I know a lot of women. | 我认识好多女人 |
[23:58] | I’d have kept the goat. | 要我就留着车了 |
[24:02] | As I recall, you’ve always carried a torch for Oldsmobiles. | 我记得 你一直特别喜欢奥兹莫比尔 |
[24:06] | I have a line on a low-mileage, pristine 1970 442 | 我知道有人有辆1970年442型的古董车 |
[24:13] | with a factory w-30 package. | 带原装W30号油箱 |
[24:15] | I can put you in touch in exchange for a small favor. | 我可以帮你联系 但你要帮我个小忙 |
[24:19] | You interested? | 感兴趣吗 |
[24:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[24:25] | Cynthia Panabaker. I drew the short straw. | 辛西娅·帕娜贝克 我抽到了下下签 |
[24:28] | Harold Cooper. | 哈罗德·库珀 |
[24:29] | You have any idea how much this place spooks Main Justice? | 你知道司法部有多害怕这里吗 |
[24:33] | Reven Wright and Diane Fowler were good people. | 雷文·莱特和黛安·福勒都是好人 |
[24:36] | They were patriots assigned to oversee this task force | 她们都是爱国者 被委派监督这个行动小组 |
[24:39] | and now they are missing and presumed dead. | 现在她们都失踪并被认定死亡 |
[24:41] | No one wants to know what happened to them more than I. | 没人比我更想知道她们身上发生了什么 |
[24:42] | I have no interest in | 我可不想 |
[24:44] | disappearing or dying in the foreseeable future, | 在不久的将来失踪或是死掉 |
[24:46] | so I will watch your back and you will watch mine. | 所以我会帮助你 但你也得保护我 |
[24:50] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[24:53] | Your assistant said you had | 你的助理说 |
[24:53] | a matter of some urgency to discuss. | 你有急事要谈 |
[24:56] | We have a major national security breach. | 出现了重大国家安全漏洞 |
[24:59] | Anybody with a tree to shake has been ordered to shake it, | 任何有可能知情的人都被要求进行调查 |
[25:01] | see if anything falls out. | 看有没有发现 |
[25:02] | This is the Reddington tree. | 现在轮到雷丁顿了 |
[25:03] | How can we help? | 我们能帮什么忙 |
[25:04] | Two known terrorists | 两名已知的恐怖分子 |
[25:06] | penetrated the port of Tampa 14 hours ago. | 十四小时前渗入了坦帕港 |
[25:08] | German BND had them hard on the radar, | 德国联邦情报局之前在监控他们 |
[25:10] | and we lost them. | 但现在消失了 |
[25:11] | The terrorists? | 恐怖分子 |
[25:12] | No, the Germans. | 不 德国人 |
[25:14] | Seems someone leaked some documents | 似乎有人泄露了他们 |
[25:15] | implicating them in some kind of cover-up, | 曾经涉嫌掩盖某事的文件 |
[25:18] | and they think it was us. | 他们认为是我们干的 |
[25:20] | Why would they suspect — | 他们为什么怀疑… |
[25:21] | I don’t know. They’re Germans. | 我不知道 他们可是德国人 |
[25:23] | Now, they may end up sharing their intel, | 也许他们最后还是会共享情报 |
[25:25] | but for right now, they’re pissed, | 但是现在 他们气坏了 |
[25:27] | and we can’t afford to wait till they calm down, | 我们没时间等他们冷静下来 |
[25:29] | so find out what Reddington knows. | 查清楚雷丁顿知道什么 |
[25:32] | Before anything blows up would be nice. | 最好赶在出任何问题之前 |
[25:42] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[25:42] | The gunmen who took Rose Janus — | 绑架罗斯·亚努斯的枪手 |
[25:44] | – I’ve got an address. – How? | -我查到地址了 -怎么查到的 |
[25:46] | Reddington spotted some custom work on their van, | 雷丁顿发现他们的车上有些定制的部件 |
[25:48] | traced it to a chop shop. | 追踪到了一家地下拆装厂 |
[25:49] | We got a physical address on the customer. | 我们拿到了定制顾客的地址 |
[25:51] | I want that address. | 我要那个地址 |
[25:52] | Then I want you back here with Reddington. | 然后我要你和雷丁顿一起回到这里 |
[25:54] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[25:55] | I just got paid a visit by the White House counsel. | 白宫顾问刚刚来找我 |
[25:58] | We have bigger problems than saving the Caretaker’s daughter. | 我们有比找回看管员的女儿更大的麻烦 |
[26:03] | Two known terrorists penetrated the border | 两名已知恐怖分子通过坦帕的港口 |
[26:05] | through the port of Tampa. | 潜入到了美国境内 |
[26:07] | Two hours ago, a cargo truck was stolen | 两小时前 港口附近一家货运公司的 |
[26:09] | from a shipping company near the port, | 送货卡车被偷了 |
[26:12] | and whoever took it was smart enough | 窃贼非常聪明 |
[26:13] | to disable its satellite tracker. | 拆掉了卫星跟踪器 |
[26:15] | And the White House is asking for Reddington’s help? | 白宫想要雷丁顿的帮助吗 |
[26:17] | At this point, I think they’ll take help from anybody. | 事到如今 他们已经来者不拒了 |
[26:20] | The German BND captured chatter indicating | 德国联邦情报局窃听到的对话说明 |
[26:22] | that an attack on a major domestic target is imminent. | 他们马上就会对国内某个大型目标发起攻击 |
[26:25] | According to their intel, | 根据他们的情报 |
[26:26] | the terrorists have access to a metric ton of C-4, | 这些恐怖分子拥有几公吨C4炸弹 |
[26:30] | which was stolen from a Mexican armory. | 是从一个墨西哥的军械库偷的 |
[26:31] | The Germans were tracking it, but… | 德国人正在追踪 但是… |
[26:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:39] | You released the Luftreiber Contract, | 你泄露了鲁夫特里伯协议 |
[26:41] | and now the Germans are refusing to cooperate. | 现在德国人拒绝合作 |
[26:43] | I did it to save a woman’s life. | 我是为了拯救一个女人的生命 |
[26:44] | And now many more may die. | 现在却要死更多人 |
[26:46] | I don’t mean to gloat, but boy, did I tell you so. | 我不是在幸灾乐祸 但我早就跟你说过了 |
[26:49] | You know everything there is to know about port security. | 你知道港口的所有安保情况吧 |
[26:52] | Yes, but this isn’t about port security. | 是的 但这跟港口安保情况无关 |
[26:54] | It’s about cargo theft in Florida. | 而是一起佛罗里达的货车盗窃案 |
[26:56] | Luckily for you, Harold, I poke my thumb in many pies. | 算你走运 哈罗德 我在很多方面都有关系 |
[26:59] | This one is particularly profitable, | 这可是一条大鱼 |
[27:02] | so I’ve associated myself with some of the players. | 所以我已经联系了几个人 |
[27:05] | Can your associates find the truck? | 你联系的人能找到那辆车吗 |
[27:08] | Their methods are breathtakingly simple — | 他们的方式非常简单粗暴 |
[27:11] | Place their own tracking devices on cargo containers, | 在货车箱中放入他们自己的跟踪设备 |
[27:15] | track them out of the port, | 跟着他们离开港口 |
[27:16] | and attack them when they’re most vulnerable. | 趁他们毫无防备的时候攻击他们 |
[27:19] | Yes, they can help find your truck. | 没错 他们能帮你找到那辆车 |
[27:20] | The question is — why on earth they would want to. | 问题在于 他们为什么要帮你 |
[27:23] | Because it’s their patriotic duty. | 因为这是爱国之人该做的事 |
[27:24] | They’re Mexicans. | 他们是墨西哥人 |
[27:26] | Get them to help, and I’ll owe you. | 让他们帮忙 算我欠你的 |
[27:28] | Yes, you will. | 当然算了 |
[27:40] | FBI! Don’t move! | 联调局 不许动 |
[27:42] | Come on! | 快点 |
[27:43] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[27:44] | Go! Go! | 上 上 |
[27:47] | Get on your knees. Put your hands behind your head. | 跪在地上 把你的手放在脑后 |
[27:52] | Donald Ressler, FBI. Everything’s okay. | 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局 没事了 |
[27:54] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[28:01] | Is this your father’s ledger? | 这是你父亲的账目吗 |
[28:04] | Okay, come with me. | 好 跟我来 |
[28:17] | Justin Van Zandt. USMC. | 贾斯汀·范赞特 美国海军陆战队 |
[28:19] | Served with distinction in Afghanistan — | 在阿富汗服役时表现突出 |
[28:21] | a bronze star and a purple heart. | 获过一枚铜星勋章和一枚紫心勋章 |
[28:23] | And now kidnapping. | 现在沦为绑架犯 |
[28:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:26] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[28:28] | Habeas corpus isn’t on the menu today, | 今天我们可不提供人身保护 |
[28:31] | not when we’re dealing with matters of national security. | 只要涉及到国家安全就别想拿这个当挡箭牌 |
[28:34] | So, who do you work for? | 你为谁干活 |
[28:36] | The men who took you were former marines. | 抓你的人曾经是海军陆战队队员 |
[28:38] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[28:39] | No, I-I didn’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[28:41] | Nothing in their file suggests that the men who took you | 他们的个人资料表明抓你的人 |
[28:44] | had the ability to penetrate your father’s operation. | 都没有能力渗透你父亲的行动 |
[28:46] | Do you have any idea who they might be working for? | 你知道他们可能是在为谁干活吗 |
[28:49] | Someone they met overseas? | 他们在国外遇到的人 |
[28:51] | I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 抱歉 我实在帮不了你 |
[28:53] | Rose, if we can’t find the person responsible | 罗斯 如果我们找不到 |
[28:55] | for taking you, we cannot guarantee your safety. | 要抓你的人 就无法确保你的安全 |
[28:57] | Does my father know you found me? | 我父亲知道你找到我了吗 |
[29:00] | Yes. | 知道 |
[29:02] | He’s on his way here right now. | 他正在赶来的路上 |
[29:03] | Come on, Van Zandt. | 别撑了 范赞特 |
[29:04] | We know you and your partner were just the muscle. | 我们知道你和你的搭档只是干活儿的 |
[29:06] | Who hired you? | 谁雇了你们 |
[29:08] | We know how close the two of you were. | 我们知道你们关系非常密切 |
[29:10] | What we don’t know is why you’re protecting the man | 我们不知道的是你为什么要保护 |
[29:12] | responsible for his death. | 害他丧命的人 |
[29:17] | You shot him. | 你对他开枪 |
[29:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:20] | I’m angry about that. | 我很生气 |
[29:22] | I’m angry that somebody turned a war hero into a kidnapper, | 我生气某人从战争英雄变成了绑架犯 |
[29:26] | put him into a position where I had to shoot him. | 让我不得不对他开枪 |
[29:31] | I’m angry at his friend for not giving up | 我生气他的朋友还不交代 |
[29:33] | the son of a bitch that made that happen. | 造成这一切的那个混蛋是谁 |
[29:37] | This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 本不该是这样 |
[29:38] | Why don’t you tell us what was supposed to happen? | 那你何不告诉我们本该怎样 |
[29:41] | I told him we didn’t need guns. | 我告诉他了我们不需要枪 |
[29:44] | He thought it would help sell it. | 他觉得那能更让人们相信 |
[29:46] | Help sell what? | 相信什么 |
[29:48] | That we were trying to hurt her, | 相信我们想伤害她 |
[29:50] | when all we were trying to do was help her. | 实际上我们是为了帮她 |
[29:53] | Help who? | 帮谁 |
[29:55] | Rose. | 罗斯 |
[29:57] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[30:05] | Look, I’m grateful you guys found me, | 听着 我很感谢你们找到我 |
[30:06] | but I’m starting to feel | 但我开始感觉 |
[30:08] | a little bit like a suspect here. | 我有点像嫌犯 |
[30:11] | How fitting. | 挺准 |
[30:11] | Your brother came clean. | 你哥哥都交代了 |
[30:14] | You want to explain why you kidnapped yourself? | 你想解释一下为什么要绑架自己吗 |
[30:17] | Keen located the cargo truck. | 基恩找到货运卡车了 |
[30:19] | It’s headed for New York City. You need to roll out now. | 正往纽约市去 你们尽快动身 |
[30:28] | Okay, we are go. I-95 is shut down, | 好了 I-95公路已封 |
[30:31] | and the target is approaching our detour. | 目标正靠近绕行路线 |
[30:35] | Yes. He’s taking the off-ramp. | 很好 他开进出口匝道了 |
[30:40] | We’re in front. We got a clean visual. | 我们开在前面 看得很清楚 |
[30:41] | Two targets in the cab. | 车内有两人 |
[30:46] | What should I call you — | 我该怎么称呼你 |
[30:46] | My idiot boyfriend or my idiot husband? | 白痴男友还是蠢蛋老公 |
[30:50] | You can’t stay angry at me forever. | 你不能永远生我的气 |
[30:52] | Watch me. | 走着瞧 |
[31:00] | I told you take it in. | 我早让你去修 |
[31:01] | I told you that we needed a new car! | 我早就说该换辆新车了 |
[31:02] | All you had to do was take it into the shop! | 你只需要开到店里去就行了 |
[31:03] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. Could you help us? | 抱歉 不好意思 能帮帮我们吗 |
[31:04] | 迈克迪尔湾 货物运输 | |
[31:05] | My husband is a complete idiot. | 我老公就是个白痴 |
[31:07] | – Freeze. – Don’t move! | -别动 -别动 |
[31:11] | Targets are down. | 击中目标 |
[31:13] | Cover! | 掩护 |
[31:18] | Nice job. Almost like being a bitch comes naturally. | 干得漂亮 简直是天生的婊子 |
[31:20] | Aram, are you there? | 阿兰姆 听得见吗 |
[31:21] | Uh, yeah. Hearing every word. | 在 听得一清二楚 |
[31:22] | 迈克迪尔湾 货物运输 | |
[31:26] | Get these vehicles out of here. | 把车都弄走 |
[31:28] | Sir, we have a serious situation. | 长官 情况棘手 |
[31:30] | We got a problem. | 遇上麻烦了 |
[31:31] | Headquarters, expedite the bomb squad. | 总部请派拆弹小组增援 |
[31:33] | We’re gonna need a perimeter set up, | 设立防护带 |
[31:35] | evacuation around our location. | 疏散该区域 |
[31:37] | Oh, no. This is no good. | 这可不妙 |
[31:38] | What? What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么问题 |
[31:39] | The bomb has been activated. | 炸弹已启动 |
[31:40] | We have less than two minutes. | 只剩不到两分钟 |
[31:42] | Um, okay, well, uh, I’m told the bomb squad | 好 那个 拆弹队 |
[31:44] | won’t be there for 12. | 十二分钟后才到 |
[31:45] | Aram, I’m sending you a photo of the component parts now. | 阿兰姆 我这就发给你炸弹组件的照片 |
[31:48] | Two minutes isn’t nearly enough time to evacuate. | 两分钟连疏散都来不及 |
[31:50] | We’re not going to evacuate. | 我们不打算疏散 |
[31:51] | We’re gonna disarm this thing, | 我们要拆除它 |
[31:52] | and we need you to walk us through it. | 需要你来带我们弄 |
[31:54] | We are looking at a timed detonator, | 眼前是倒计时引爆器 |
[31:55] | about 20 barrels of accelerant — | 约有二十桶催化剂 |
[31:57] | ammonium nitrate and fuel oil. | 硝酸铵和燃油 |
[31:59] | We got about a minute and 45 seconds left. | 还剩一分四十五秒 |
[32:01] | Uh, okay. That’s not helping. | 那可没什么帮助 |
[32:03] | All right, there are four batteries. | 好 有四颗电池 |
[32:04] | We need to disable all four. | 要把它们都解除 |
[32:06] | Okay, first I need you to cut the green wire | 首先切断绿线 |
[32:09] | that leads to the switch on the bottom. | 它连的是底部开关 |
[32:11] | But just make sure you don’t disturb the mercury. | 小心别扰动水银 |
[32:14] | Okay, got it. | 好了 |
[32:15] | All right, trace the wires from the timing device and cut the… | 顺着连计时器的线找回去 然后切断 |
[32:21] | Okay, cut the orange and white ones. | 切断橙线和白线 |
[32:25] | Orange and white. | 橙线和白线 |
[32:26] | Done. Next? | 好 然后呢 |
[32:27] | All right, there is one last battery | 很好 只剩最后一颗电池 |
[32:29] | connected to the green control box on the top left. | 接的是左上方的绿色控制箱 |
[32:31] | Cut the wrong wire in the wrong sequence | 要是剪错了线或者搞错了剪线顺序 |
[32:33] | and the bomb detonates. | 炸弹就会爆炸 |
[32:37] | All right, there are two wires there — blue and red. | 好 有两根线 蓝线和红线 |
[32:40] | So, here’s what you do. | 照我说的做 |
[32:42] | Apologize to Agent Navabi. | 向纳瓦比探员道歉 |
[32:44] | What? | 什么 |
[32:44] | Aram, we don’t have time for this. | 阿兰姆 没时间来这套了 |
[32:46] | We have 30 seconds. | 还剩三十秒 |
[32:47] | “I’m sorry” takes less than one. 28 seconds. | 说声对不起花不了一秒 还剩二十八秒 |
[32:49] | Look, I’m not sorry for firing her. | 我一点也不后悔炒她鱿鱼 |
[32:51] | You called her the “B” Word. | 你骂她婊什么了 |
[32:52] | I didn’t call her a bitch. | 我没骂她婊子 |
[32:53] | Actually, you did. | 你确实骂了 |
[32:55] | Okay, whatever. | 好吧 随便 |
[32:56] | I’m real sorry for calling Agent Navabi a bitch. | 我很抱歉骂纳瓦比探员是婊子 |
[33:00] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[33:01] | Blue. Cut the blue wire. | 蓝色 剪蓝色那根 |
[33:13] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[33:25] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[33:26] | She’s alive and safe. | 她还活着 很安全 |
[33:29] | But no, she’s not okay. | 但是她不好 |
[33:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:32] | Let me see her. | 我要见她 |
[33:33] | What did they do to her? | 他们对她做了什么 |
[33:35] | Nothing. | 什么也没做 |
[33:36] | She kidnapped herself to get away from you. | 她为了逃离你绑架了自己 |
[33:39] | She knows what you did, Mr. Janus. | 她知道你的所作所为 亚努斯先生 |
[33:40] | She’s known for months. | 她几个月前就知道了 |
[33:42] | Imagine how she felt finding herself | 想想看她在寻子网站上 |
[33:44] | on a missing children’s website. | 看到自己时是什么感受 |
[33:45] | Her real name is Jessica Van Zandt. | 她本名是杰西卡·范赞特 |
[33:48] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[33:49] | Did you ever bother to find out who she was? | 你有想过要弄清楚她到底是谁吗 |
[33:57] | My wife and unborn child | 我妻子和肚里的孩子 |
[34:02] | died a few months before. | 在那之前几个月去世了 |
[34:05] | I was out for a drive, | 那天我开车出去 |
[34:08] | and I saw her crossing the street. | 看见了正在过马路的她 |
[34:12] | She tripped. | 她绊了一跤 |
[34:13] | Her father. | 她父亲 |
[34:16] | Her father — mean. Drunk. | 她父亲很暴戾 喝醉了酒 |
[34:21] | He started beating on her. | 他动手打她 |
[34:23] | I got out, went over to him to explain, | 我下了车 走过去找他理论 |
[34:27] | “She’s just a little girl.” | “她不过是个小姑娘” |
[34:30] | A beautiful little girl. | 一个美丽的小姑娘 |
[34:33] | Words were exchanged. | 我们起了争执 |
[34:36] | He took a swing at me. | 他挥拳超我打来 |
[34:37] | I moved in in self-defense. | 出于自卫我欺身上前 |
[34:41] | He went down… | 他被我放倒了 |
[34:44] | Hard. | 摔得很重 |
[34:45] | As he lay there bleeding, I felt a little hand in mine. | 当他倒在血泊中时我触到了一只小手 |
[34:52] | She just took it. | 她就这么牵了上来 |
[34:55] | Like she was saying, “Thank you.” | 好像在说 “谢谢” |
[35:00] | We walked back to the car. | 我们走回我的车 |
[35:01] | She got in willingly. | 她自愿上了车 |
[35:03] | And we left. | 我们就开走了 |
[35:05] | Left. | 就这么走了 |
[35:14] | You took her… like a thief. | 你带走了她 像个贼一样 |
[35:17] | And by the time she realized what you’d done, | 等她明白你干了什么后 |
[35:19] | sought out her real family, | 就去寻找真正的家人了 |
[35:21] | the only one left was her brother — a marine. | 她唯一在世的哥哥是名海军陆战队队员 |
[35:24] | A marine. | 海军陆战队队员 |
[35:25] | Protecting his country | 他保家卫国 |
[35:26] | in an effort to atone for failing to protect his sister. | 就是为了弥补没有保护好妹妹的遗憾 |
[35:30] | He wanted to go to the police, turn you in. | 他想去警局告发你 |
[35:35] | But she had other plans. | 不过她另有计划 |
[35:38] | If she’s released that ledger, | 如果她公开了那本账目 |
[35:41] | she’s caused more damage than she knows. | 闯的祸可就大了 |
[35:44] | Oh, I think Rose knows exactly what she’s done. | 我想罗斯对自己做了什么一清二楚 |
[35:48] | For generations, you and your ancestors | 你和你的先祖好几代人 |
[35:51] | kept other people’s secrets. | 为他人保守秘密 |
[35:53] | But it was your secret — her — that put an end to it all. | 但你的秘密 也就是她 终结了一切 |
[36:00] | Yes. | 的确 |
[36:08] | Irina Velov? | 伊琳娜·维劳夫 |
[36:09] | Yes. | 我是 |
[36:10] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[36:12] | It’s from your father. | 你父亲写的 |
[36:14] | He told me you’re estranged. | 他说你与他很疏远 |
[36:16] | And my name is Elizabeth, by the way. | 顺带一提我是伊丽莎白 |
[36:20] | He couldn’t find you, so… | 他找不到你 所以 |
[36:21] | Anyway, he says it explains everything. | 总之 他说这封信能解释一切 |
[36:25] | Yes, it does. | 是能解释 |
[36:27] | For you. | 给你解释 |
[36:28] | Me? | 我 |
[36:30] | I don’t understand. | 我没懂 |
[36:31] | My father and I aren’t estranged. | 父亲跟我一直有联系 |
[36:33] | We talk every day. He told me you’d be coming. | 我们每天都聊天 他说你会来 |
[36:36] | He didn’t write that letter to me. | 那封信不是写给我的 |
[36:38] | He wrote it to you. | 是写给你的 |
[37:06] | I’m curious, Harold. | 我很好奇 哈罗德 |
[37:08] | How do you think the White House is going to express | 你说白宫会有什么表示 |
[37:12] | their appreciation to me for foiling the terrorist plot? | 来感谢我我阻止了恐怖袭击 |
[37:16] | Maybe an embossed ashtray. | 也许会给我个雕花烟灰缸 |
[37:18] | Or one of those little American flag pins for my lapel. | 或者是小美国国旗别针 能别在我西服领上 |
[37:23] | I think the best you can hope for is tolerance. | 我想你最多能期待的是宽容 |
[37:28] | I’m here to call in your chit. | 我来是要收回你的收条 |
[37:31] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[37:32] | Nobody uses the word “chit” anymore, do they? | 现在没人说收条这个词了吧 |
[37:34] | Rhyming with a vulgarity didn’t do it any favors. | 粗俗的押韵没什么好处 |
[37:37] | A chit is — | 收条是 |
[37:37] | It’s a note for a debt incurred. | 是指债务借条 |
[37:41] | All those lives at risk, and you only helped | 你之所以帮忙拯救了那么多生命 |
[37:44] | in order to force it down my throat. | 只是为了强迫我答应你的无理要求 |
[37:48] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[37:50] | The Caretaker’s ledger. I’d like to borrow it. | 看管员的账目 我想借用一下 |
[37:58] | If it were up to me, I’d burn it. | 如果我能做决定 我就会把它烧掉 |
[38:00] | I’ve learned the hard way | 我已经学到了教训 |
[38:02] | that some secrets are best kept in the dark. | 有些秘密还是不要公开的好 |
[38:07] | Mine certainly is. | 我的秘密肯定就是 |
[38:11] | If you insist on sleeping in the office, | 如果你坚持睡在办公室里 |
[38:14] | I might suggest you forego the floor | 我建议你别睡地上 |
[38:16] | and get yourself a futon. | 去买个床垫吧 |
[38:18] | Your chiropractor will thank you. | 你的按摩师会感谢你的 |
[38:20] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:21] | Harold, forgive Charlene. | 哈罗德 原谅夏琳吧 |
[38:24] | A friend told me recently | 最近有个朋友跟我说 |
[38:25] | that forgiveness won’t change the past | 宽恕无法改变过去 |
[38:27] | but could very well change the future. | 但是很有可能改变未来 |
[38:30] | Apparently, nothing is unforgivable. | 显然 没有什么事是不可原谅的 |
[38:34] | Go home, Harold. | 回家吧 哈罗德 |
[38:43] | My mother’s alive. You lied to me. | 我母亲还活着 你骗我 |
[38:46] | Velov is the one who lied to you, Lizzy, not me. | 骗你的人是维劳夫 莉兹 不是我 |
[38:48] | Katarina Rostova committed suicide in 1990. | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃在1990年自杀了 |
[38:52] | Velov was the agent assigned to find her. | 维劳夫是被派去找她的特工 |
[38:54] | He was getting close, she knew it. | 他当时快找到了 她知道了 |
[38:56] | That’s why she allegedly walked into the ocean. | 这就是据称她走进了海里的原因 |
[38:58] | She wanted the world to believe she drowned. | 她想让别人认为她淹死了 |
[39:00] | But Velov knows differently. | 但是维劳夫不这么认为 |
[39:02] | He tracked her to a hotel in Prague. | 他追踪她到了布拉格的一家酒店 |
[39:04] | She had just left. | 她刚刚离开 |
[39:06] | But in such a hurry, she missed this… | 但是在匆忙间 她落下了这张照片 |
[39:12] | a photo of her little girl. | 她女儿的照片 |
[39:15] | Me. | 我 |
[39:19] | That could easily have been planted. | 这种事很容易就能事先安排 |
[39:22] | You said the name Masha Rostova | 你说玛莎·罗斯托娃这个名字 |
[39:24] | had been lost to history until the manhunt. | 在追捕行动开始之前 已经被人遗忘 |
[39:26] | Now it’s out there, and someone’s looking for me. | 但是现在却出现了 而且有人在找我 |
[39:29] | It’s my mother. | 是我母亲 |
[39:31] | Who else would care? | 其他人谁会在意 |
[39:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:38] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[39:40] | Some things can’t be forgiven. | 有些事是无法原谅的 |
[40:21] | ♬所有的计划♬ | |
[40:24] | ♬不过是为了♬ | |
[40:26] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[40:27] | It was, uh, busy. | 很忙 |
[40:28] | ♬让他们消亡♬ | |
[40:30] | Spent it telling anyone who’d listen how much I love you. | 整天都在跟每个愿意聆听的人说我有多爱你 |
[40:32] | ♬让他们褪去♬ | |
[40:36] | ♬我会依我所愿♬ | |
[40:41] | ♬度过这一天♬ | |
[40:44] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[40:46] | He came. | 他来过了 |
[40:47] | Just like you said he would. | 和你说的一样 |
[40:49] | ♬请你理解♬ | |
[40:51] | How do you want me to handle it? | 你想我怎么处理 |
[40:53] | ♬我也只是凡人♬ | |
[40:59] | This is above and beyond, my friend. | 这件事超出了我的预计 朋友 |
[41:03] | Above and beyond. | 远远超出 |
[41:08] | Is that it? | 是这个吗 |
[41:09] | ♬诸事烟消云散♬ | |
[41:12] | If anything happened to me, this was to go to Elizabeth. | 如果我遭遇不测 这个本该交给伊丽莎白 |
[41:15] | So she would know. | 好让她知道 |
[41:16] | ♬只剩这一刻♬ | |
[41:20] | ♬这一刻之后♬ | |
[41:20] | Now I’m not sure I ever want her to know. | 现在我不确定我是否想让她知道 |
[41:22] | Perhaps, Raymond, in this case, | 雷蒙德 也许在这种情况下 |
[41:24] | what you want is irrelevant. | 你怎么想并不重要 |
[41:25] | ♬我会依我所愿♬ | |
[41:26] | If the universe wants her to know, she will find a way. | 如果她注定要知道 她终究会想到办法的 |