Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Yeah, I’m just walking in now. 我刚进门
[00:04] Hang on. I got to turn this thing off. 稍等 我把报警器关了
[00:07] Disarmed. 已解除
[00:08] – Not ready to arm. – Yeah, I know. It talks. -非警戒状态 -是 这东西还会说话呢
[00:10] Man, I’m telling you, this new place is state of the art. 伙计 这个新住所很先进呢
[00:12] Yeah, I just got the last box out of storage, 我刚把最后一个盒子从储藏室拿出来
[00:14] so as of tonight, we are officially moved in. 今晚就算正式入住了
[00:19] Dude, relax, okay? 伙计 放松点儿 好吗
[00:22] We’re better than fine. 我们好得不能再好了
[00:23] We’re growing faster than 我们的发展速度超过了
[00:24] 90% of the tech start-ups in the country. 全国百分之九十的新兴科技公司
[00:31] Yo, I got to go. 我先挂了
[00:33] Don’t worry so much, okay? 别太担心了 好吗
[00:34] We worked hard to get here. 我们那么努力才取得了现在的成绩
[00:35] Let’s at least try to enjoy it. 至少试着享受一下
[00:37] ♬杀戮时节已经到来♬
[00:46] ♬你的双手掐住我的喉咙♬
[00:52] I agree. 我同意
[00:53] It’s so important to enjoy your work. 享受你的工作很重要
[00:56] ♬输赢只在一线间♬
[01:09] ♬玛丽将它涂成黑色♬
[01:14] ♬今晚用来绞死杰瑞♬
[01:16] ♬今晚用来绞死杰瑞♬
[01:19] ♬杀戮时节结束之后♬
[01:24] ♬我再也不会念出你的名字♬
[01:31] Say “Cheese.” 说”茄子”
[01:39] 德雷克赛尔 第113号
[01:42] We’re out of time. 时间不多了
[01:43] He’s going into hypervolemic shock. 他已经因失血过多休克了
[01:45] What do we know? 告诉我他的情况
[01:45] White male, approximately 30 years old. 白人男性 大概三十岁
[01:47] Two gunshot wounds. One to the left upper extremity. 两处枪伤 一处在左上肢
[01:50] May have hit the brachial artery. 可能伤到了臂动脉
[01:51] What the hell did he do? 他干了些什么
[01:52] Genius dug one of the bullets out himself. 这天才自己挖出来一颗子弹
[01:54] – Tom? – Tom? -汤姆 -汤姆
[01:55] – You know this guy? – Not really. -你认识这个人 -也不是
[01:57] – Friend of a friend. – Yeah, well, your friend’s friend -朋友的朋友 -好吧 你朋友的朋友
[01:59] is in a lot of trouble. 现在有大麻烦了
[02:00] Paramedic who brought him in notified the police. 带他来的急救人员通知了警方
[02:01] They’re sending detectives to question him. 他们正派警探来询问他
[02:03] It’s gonna be a short conversation if we don’t hurry. 如果我们不赶紧救他 怕是问不出什么了
[02:05] His pulse is dropping. 他的脉搏在下降
[02:14] Where is he? Do you know? 他在哪儿 你知道吗
[02:16] He’s not answering his cell. 他不接电话
[02:19] I’m gonna take a shot in the dark 让我猜猜
[02:20] and assume you mean Tom. 你是在说汤姆
[02:22] Did you hurt him? 你伤害他了吗
[02:23] Why would you think that? 你怎么会这样想
[02:24] ‘Cause the last time I spoke to him, 因为最后一次跟他说话
[02:25] he told me we’d be free. 他说我们要自由了
[02:27] Of you. 摆脱你
[02:28] I am not your Tom problem, Lizzy. 你不需要担心我 莉兹
[02:31] Tom is your Tom problem. 你应该担心的是汤姆
[02:34] I’m sure he’ll turn up soon enough. 我相信他很快就会出现的
[02:37] Why are we at an art exhibit? 我们为什么要来艺术展
[02:39] Because Roberta Smith at the Times said it was worth a look. 《时代周刊》的罗伯塔·史密斯说值得一看
[02:43] And it seemed like a fitting spot 而且这地方看起来很适合
[02:45] to introduce our next adventure. 介绍我们下一个冒险
[02:49] You’re looking at a crime-scene photo. 这是一张犯罪现场照片
[02:51] It appeared online a few hours ago, 几小时前出现在网上
[02:53] along with a breaking-news bulletin 同时突发新闻报道了
[02:55] about the murder of Randy Brenner 兰迪·布雷纳在里士满的新家
[02:58] at his new home in Richmond. 被谋杀
[03:00] The local police are flummoxed. 当地警方非常困惑
[03:02] It obviously wasn’t your typical home invasion 这显然不是寻常的入室行窃
[03:05] or burglary gone wrong. 或抢劫杀人
[03:07] It wasn’t a crime of passion. 也不是冲动犯罪
[03:09] It is, in fact, to one somewhat disturbed individual, 事实上 对某个疯子来说
[03:12] quite literally a work of art. 这是艺术作品
[03:15] Those who know of his existence call him Drexel. 知道他的人称他为德雷克赛尔
[03:19] Considers himself a performance artist. 他认为自己是行为艺术家
[03:21] And like most performance artists, 跟大部分的行为艺术家一样
[03:23] his work is a form of social commentary. 他的作品是一种对社会的批判
[03:26] Most performance artists 大部分行为艺术家
[03:28] don’t kill people in service of their work. 不靠杀人来创作
[03:30] Last winter, he murdered the owner 去年冬天 他谋杀了
[03:32] of one of the largest C.A.F.O.s in Europe. 欧洲最大的集养场之一的老板
[03:35] C.A.F.O.? 什么是集养场
[03:36] A controlled animal feeding operation. 集中型动物饲养场
[03:39] Hung the owner up on a hook like the cattle they butcher. 把老板像牲口一样挂在屠宰场的钩子上
[03:43] A little heavy-handed. 下手有点儿重啊
[03:45] Drexel does not employ subtlety to get his point across. 德雷克赛尔在表达自己观点时从不拐弯抹角
[03:49] His work shows up in unexpected locations… 他的杰作总在意想不到的地方出现
[03:52] sometimes only for a few hours. 有时只出现几个小时
[03:54] This man has fans? 这个人还有粉丝
[03:56] – People support him? – Yes. -有支持他的人 -是的
[03:57] A small-but-rabid following. 数量不多但十分激进的追随者
[04:00] Death as entertainment. 将死亡视为娱乐
[04:02] Drexel makes them feel part of something — 德雷克赛尔让他们觉得自己是
[04:05] an underground protest movement. 某个地下抗议运动的一份子
[04:08] And how do you know Drexel killed Randy Brenner? 你怎么知道是德雷克赛尔杀了兰迪·布雷纳
[04:11] Because he’s advertising it. 因为他自己在宣传这件事
[04:14] 敬请期待 下一件杰作正在创作中
[04:18] According to Reddington, this photo started circulating 据雷丁顿所说 这张照片在兰迪·布雷纳
[04:21] two hours before Randy Brenner’s body was discovered. 尸体被发现前两小时就已开始流传
[04:24] Which means the killer probably took the photo. 也就是说 照片有可能是凶手拍的
[04:26] So how did Reddington get his hands on it? 那雷丁顿是怎么发现这个的
[04:28] It was published online in an underground zine 照片发表在一本线上的地下杂志上
[04:31] called Rigby. 叫《里格比》
[04:31] Apparently they post about all things underground. 很显然 他们发布一切地下事件
[04:33] Someone using the handle “Rimona” 有个昵称叫”雷蒙娜”的人
[04:35] wrote an article promoting Drexel’s next show. 写了一篇文章来推广德雷克赛尔的下一件展品
[04:38] “Coming soon! “敬请期待
[04:39] The next masterpiece is already under way.” 下一件杰作正在创作中”
[04:41] So Randy Brenner’s murder 这么说兰迪·布雷纳的死
[04:42] was one component in some kind of art exhibit? 是某个艺术展览的一部分
[04:44] And this Drexel — nobody has any idea who he is? 这个德雷克赛尔 没人知道他是谁
[04:47] Well, there are rumors online — 网上有一些传言
[04:48] an art professor, a political journalist. 说他是个艺术教授 有的说是个政治记者
[04:51] Some think he’s an urban myth. 有人认为他是个都市传奇
[04:52] Reddington’s looking for Rimona. 雷丁顿正在寻找雷蒙娜
[04:54] Apparently she’s gonna have an exclusive interview 显然她会与德雷克赛尔进行一次独家专访
[04:56] – with Drexel in next week’s edition. – Fine. -内容会登在下周的杂志上 -好
[04:58] In the meantime, get out to the crime scene 与此同时 趁尸体还没被移动之前
[05:00] before that body is removed. 去现场看看
[05:07] Something up? 出什么事了吗
[05:09] Tom didn’t show up for dinner last night, 昨天晚饭的时候汤姆没出现
[05:11] and he’s not picking up his cell. 而且他也不接电话
[05:13] Probably just a misunderstanding. He’ll turn up. 大概是有什么误会吧 他会出现的
[05:16] That’s what Reddington says. 雷丁顿也这么说
[05:24] Look… 听我说
[05:25] I know your decision to give up your child for adoption 我知道你做出把孩子送给别人收养
[05:27] probably wasn’t an easy one. 这个决定并不容易
[05:30] But given everything you and Tom have been through, 但考虑到你跟汤姆经历的种种
[05:32] I get it. 我理解你
[05:34] And I want you to know I’m here if you need anything. 我只想说有任何需要都可以来找我
[05:39] Did you tell Cooper about the adoption? 你告诉库珀领养的事了
[05:41] You told me to cancel the baby shower. 你让我把宝宝派对取消掉
[05:43] I told everyone. 我就通知大家了
[05:45] Samar, why would you… 莎马 你为什么要
[05:47] Are you upset? 你生气了吗
[05:48] No, I just hadn’t decided how I was gonna tell the others. 不 我只是还没决定要怎么告诉其他人
[05:53] You feel guilty. 你觉得有负罪感
[05:55] You shouldn’t. 你不用这样的
[05:57] Society has every woman feeling like her primary role 社会大环境让每个女人都觉得生孩子
[06:00] is to have a child. 是她们的首要职责
[06:01] It’s not. 并不是这样
[06:01] I don’t want children. 我不想要孩子
[06:03] I want a career. 我想要一份事业
[06:06] Men can have both, 男人可以兼得
[06:07] but for women, it’s like having two full-time jobs. 但对女人来说 这就像有了两份全职工作
[06:11] Liz, I’m… 莉斯 我
[06:13] I’m sorry that I overstepped. 很抱歉我越界了
[06:15] I wasn’t thinking. 是我没考虑周全
[06:16] But there’s no shame in your decision. 但是你不用对你的决定感到惭愧
[06:22] – Detective Quinn. – Donald Ressler. -奎因警探 -唐纳德·雷斯勒
[06:24] Thanks for holding down the fort. 谢谢你坚守岗位
[06:25] You want to walk me through it? 请你把已知情况都告诉我
[06:33] Been stewing in his own juices for a while. 死了好一会了
[06:35] Would have had the body removed a while ago 本来已经要把尸体送走了
[06:37] if you hadn’t called. 幸亏你打电话来
[06:38] Who found him? 谁发现的他
[06:39] Guy’s name’s Adelson — Joseph P. 阿德尔森 名字是约瑟夫·P
[06:41] Business partner in some kind of start-up. 生意伙伴 两人事业正起步
[06:43] Said they had plans to work from here this morning. 他说他们俩原定今早在这里工作
[06:44] – M.E.? – Best guess on cause? -验尸官怎么说 -最有可能的致死原因
[06:46] Someone snapped our vic’s neck like a chicken 在昨晚大约十点的时候
[06:48] last night around 10:00 p.m., give or take. 有人像杀小鸡一样扭断了受害人的脖子
[06:50] That phone. 那个手机
[06:51] It was there when they found the body? 发现尸体的时候就在吗
[06:52] As far as I know, no one touched it. 据我所知 没有人碰过
[06:57] What the hell is that? 这是什么
[06:58] You got a line on the killer, don’t you? 你有凶手的线索了 对吗
[07:00] That’s why you guys are here. You know who did this. 所以你们才过来这里 你们知道是谁干的
[07:03] Something like that. 差不多吧
[07:21] Very good, agent whoever you are. 很好 不管你叫什么探员
[07:25] Smile for the camera. 对着镜头笑一笑
[07:32] Look, I’m just saying, in the end, women want babies. 我的意思是 女人最终都是想要孩子的
[07:36] A lot of women give up their children for adoption. 有很多女人把自己的孩子送给人收养
[07:38] Almost always under extraordinary circumstances, 但几乎都是因为形势所逼
[07:40] which I completely understand. 这点我完全理解
[07:42] Is that a fact? 是这样吗
[07:44] It’s how women are wired. 女人生性就是如此
[07:46] Keen’s gonna keep that kid. 基恩会把孩子留下的
[07:47] Sorry for the wait. 抱歉久等了
[07:50] Jon Adelson. 约翰·阿德尔森
[07:51] Thanks for seeing us so quickly. 感谢你这么快就能来见我们
[07:53] We know you’ve had quite the morning. 我们知道今天早上的事对你冲击一定很大
[07:55] Randy and I weren’t just partners. 兰迪和我不只是生意伙伴
[07:56] We were best friends since college. 从大学起我们就是最好的朋友
[07:58] What– whatever I can do. 我一定知无不言
[07:59] We understand that you spoke with Randy last night. 我们了解到你昨晚跟兰迪说过话
[08:02] – Yes. – Can you tell us what you talked about? -是的 -能告诉我们谈话内容是什么吗
[08:05] Work. 工作
[08:06] We started this company a year ago, and — 我们一年前创立了这个公司
[08:08] You guys are a financial-services company? 你们公司是金融服务公司
[08:10] We provide our customers with one networked portal 我们为顾客提供一个网络门户
[08:13] for all trading, financial news and commentary. 收集所有交易 金融新闻和评论
[08:17] – Research. – Competitive field. -调查 -竞争挺激烈的
[08:18] Guess you guys built a better mousetrap, huh? 你们的捕鼠器肯定比别人家的好吧
[08:21] We’d like to think so. 我们倾向于这么认为
[08:22] The house Randy bought was expensive. 兰迪买的房子很贵
[08:24] Business must be good. 生意肯定很好
[08:26] What exactly are you looking for? 你们到底想问什么
[08:29] I mean, I spoke with one of the local detectives, 当地警探问过我了
[08:31] and he seemed to think 他似乎认为
[08:32] that Randy was killed by a burglar or… 兰迪是被盗贼杀的
[08:34] With all due respect to the local police, 当地警方有他们的调查手段
[08:36] we’re not operating under that theory. 但我们不按照那个理论行事
[08:38] – Because? – Take your pick. -为什么 -你猜猜看
[08:39] The scuff marks on the hardwood floor indicate a struggle, 实木地板上的拖拽痕迹表明发生了打斗
[08:42] which means that after the murder, 这说明凶手杀人以后
[08:44] Randy was placed on that couch. 把兰迪放在了沙发上
[08:46] Not your average burglar move. 这不是普通盗贼会做的事
[08:47] Someone wanted us to find him like that, 有人想让我们这么找到他
[08:49] just like someone wanted us to speak with you. 就像有人想让我们来询问你
[08:52] Now you lost me. 我跟不上了
[08:53] The killer staged the scene. 凶手布置的现场
[08:55] Brenner’s phone was placed in his hands. 布雷纳的手机被放在他手里
[08:57] The killer knew that we’d trace his last call. 凶手知道我们会追踪他最后一通电话
[08:59] He wanted us to have this conversation. 他想让我们谈谈
[09:01] Do you have any idea why that might be, Mr. Adelson? 你知道为什么会这样吗 阿德尔森先生
[09:04] What do you think he hoped we’d discover? 你认为他希望我们发现什么
[09:07] Okay, look, I-I don’t know what you think happened here. 我不知道你们认为发生了什么
[09:10] You want our books, our clients, be my guest. 想查看我们的账务 委托人资料 请便
[09:13] Randy was like a brother to me. 兰迪就像我哥哥
[09:15] You get that? 懂吗
[09:17] Clearly, he’s hiding something, 很明显 他隐瞒了什么
[09:18] but I don’t think he has any idea who killed Brenner. 但我不认为他知道谁杀了布雷纳
[09:20] Seemed a little nervous. 看起来有点紧张
[09:21] Maybe he thinks he’s next. 也许他觉得接下来就是他了
[09:26] – Aram. – Okay, the computer you sent me from Randy Brenner — -阿兰姆 -你给我的兰迪· 布雷纳的电脑
[09:29] The webcam is definitely the source of the Rigby photo. 那个网络摄像头绝对是里格比那张照片的出处
[09:33] So Drexel accessed the webcam remotely. 德雷克赛尔远程访问了摄像头
[09:35] Correct. 正是
[09:36] I just analyzed the hard drive and found a RAT. 我刚刚分析了硬盘 发现了老鼠
[09:39] – A RAT? – Remote access Trojan. -老鼠 -远程访问木马
[09:41] It takes over a system, accesses the webcam. 它能黑进系统 访问摄像头
[09:44] But the thing is, this is not your average rodent. 但问题是 这不是普通的啮齿目动物
[09:46] From what I can tell, it uses artificial intelligence 就我所知 它使用人工智能
[09:48] to modify its payload, which is rare. 来调整载荷 这很少见
[09:52] Like, super-rare. 极其少见
[09:53] In fact, I’ve seen this exact A.I. automation before — once. 事实上 我只见过一次这种自动化人工智能
[09:57] As part of a classified security briefing by the NSA. 是国家安全局一次机密安全介绍的一部分
[10:00] So, how did a performance artist 一个行为艺术家
[10:01] get his hands on classified NSA technology? 是如何拿到国家安全局的机密技术的
[10:03] You know what? Call the Security Directorate. 马上打电话给安全理事
[10:05] Tell them we need to set up a meeting now. 告诉他们我们要马上安排会面
[10:16] 欢迎光临
[10:18] Unfortunately, we don’t open for another hour. 很抱歉 我们还有一个小时才开放
[10:20] Right. Which is why we’re here now. 所以我们现在就到了
[10:22] We’ve come for the Fugu Kimo. 我们来找河豚鱼肝
[10:27] Fugu Kimo? 河豚鱼肝
[10:28] Blowfish liver. 河豚鱼肝
[10:30] Contains a poison 1,200 times deadlier than cyanide — 含有致死性为氰化物1200倍的毒物
[10:34] So lethal, a single fish can kill 30 grown men. 致死性之高 一条鱼就可以杀死三十位成人
[10:38] People eat this? 有人吃吗
[10:39] Not legally, no. 合法的没有
[10:41] But as with most dangerous endeavors, 但正如最危险的活动一样
[10:43] there are those who feel compelled. 总有人拼死尝试
[10:45] Tetrodotoxin first creates a tingling in the lips, 河豚毒首先在嘴唇上造成刺痛
[10:49] then the hands. 然后是手
[10:50] If you’re lucky and your chef is meticulous, 如果你很幸运 厨师也小心谨慎
[10:53] you can survive with a story and an adrenaline rush. 你就能活着讲这故事并享受升高的肾上腺素
[10:56] But if you’re not, the poison can kill you in minutes. 但不幸的话 这毒药能在几分钟内取你性命
[10:59] This way, please. 请走这边
[11:02] What you are asking for, this is against the law to prepare. 你说什么呢 做这个是违法的
[11:05] Ah, chef Hanzo. 半藏大厨
[11:07] And yet I hear you prepare it so brilliantly. 我听说你能完美地做出来
[11:11] Who told you this? 谁跟你说的
[11:11] My associate and I read about it. 我和我的同伴读到的
[11:13] You were featured in an online publication called Rigby. 一个叫里格比的线上杂志给你做了份专访
[11:16] A marvelous story. 不可思议的故事
[11:18] Relax, Hanzo-san. 放松 半藏先生
[11:20] We’re not here to cause trouble. 我们不是来找事的
[11:21] We just want a little information. 我们只是想知道点消息
[11:23] I’m trying to get in touch with the woman who interviewed you. 我想联系采访你的那位女士
[11:26] Rimona. 雷蒙娜
[11:27] Perhaps you can find us a phone number. 也许你能给我们一个电话号码
[11:34] Tom, is that you? 汤姆 是你吗
[11:35] – Liz, listen to me. You need to… – Nik? -莉斯 听我说 你要 -尼克
[11:37] It’s — 这
[11:39] Liz, listen to me. 莉斯 听我说
[11:40] It’s about Tom. 是汤姆的事
[11:41] Paramedics brought him in here a few hours ago. 几小时前急救人员把他送了过来
[11:43] – He’s been shot. – Shot?! -他中枪了 -中枪
[11:46] Is he okay? 他没事吧
[11:46] – Where is he? – He’s still in surgery. -他在哪儿 -还在手术中
[11:48] He won’t be out for another couple of hours. 还要几个小时才能出来
[11:49] But you need to know… 但你得知道
[11:51] The police are here. 警察来了
[11:52] And one of them told a nurse 有个警察跟护士说
[11:53] he was here to question a robbery suspect. 他来这里讯问一个抢劫嫌疑人
[11:56] You still there? 你在听吗
[11:57] Please tell me he’s okay. 请告诉我他没事
[12:00] He’s alive, 他还活着
[12:01] but I can’t honestly promise you he’s gonna make it. 但我不能保证他能挺过来
[12:03] Oh, my God. 天呐
[12:05] It’s a simple question. 这个问题很简单
[12:06] Is the program an NSA exploit or not? 这个程序是国安局开发的吗
[12:08] Hey, look, technically I’m not authorized 严格意义上来说我无权透露
[12:10] – to comment on any program — – Cut the crap. -任何程序… -别废话
[12:13] That program was found on a home computer. 我们在一台个人电脑里发现了那个程序
[12:14] Now it’s connected to a homicide. 现在它与一桩谋杀案有关
[12:16] So I suggest you start commenting. 所以我建议你把知道的都告诉我们
[12:21] Yeah. 是的
[12:23] It’s ours. 那程序是我们开发的
[12:24] And it’s highly classified. 并且是高度机密
[12:27] It’s a mega rodent, a RAT on steroids. 像是一只巨型啮齿动物 打了激素的老鼠
[12:29] It — it lets us take remote control of any system on a network. 让我们得以远程控制网络中的任何一个系统
[12:32] Including stealth access to webcams? 包括暗中访问网络摄像头
[12:34] Desktops, laptops, security feeds, 台式机 笔记本 安保系统
[12:36] hell, even baby monitors networked to Wi-Fi. 就连联网的婴儿监控器都能控制
[12:39] It’s a premium-grade spy tool. 这是一个终极监控手段
[12:47] If it’s out there in the wild, 要是它泄露出去了
[12:51] we have a national security issue. 意味着我们存在国家安全问题
[12:57] What? What’s up? 怎么了 出什么事了
[12:59] I’m not sure. 不清楚
[13:00] I think it’s about to be someone’s last day. 我觉得可能是有人犯事了吧
[13:06] – Where are you going? – I just — I got to hit the head. -你去哪 -我…我去上厕所
[13:08] Aaron Mulgrew. 亚伦·马尔格鲁
[13:42] Going somewhere? 打算去哪
[13:53] It’s a miracle he survived the surgery. 他能挺过手术真是个奇迹
[13:56] Most of us didn’t think he’d make it. 大多数与术人员都不认为他能挺过去
[13:59] Will he? 他能活下来吗
[13:59] It’s too early to say. 现在下结论还太早
[14:01] We’ll know more when he’s conscious. 等他醒过来后才能知道
[14:03] Like I said, he lost a lot of blood — 正如我之前所说的 他失血过多
[14:08] You’re… 你…
[14:09] I didn’t know. 我不知道
[14:11] And Tom’s… 汤姆是…
[14:12] Obviously. 明摆着的
[14:15] It’s just… 只是…
[14:16] When I saw you last, it didn’t seem like you were together. 我上次见你的时候 你俩好像还没复合
[14:19] It’s complicated. 这很复杂
[14:23] The detectives left a number. 警探留了个电话号码
[14:25] We’re supposed to let them know when he’s awake. 他醒了之后我们得通知他们
[14:26] Robbery? That’s all you heard? 抢劫案 你就听到这些
[14:27] All I know is, it sounded serious. 我只知道情况很严重
[14:31] You really have no idea what he was doing? 你真的不知道他在做什么吗
[14:33] Nope. No idea. 完全不知道
[14:36] All I know is that he had the delusion 我只知道他有个错觉
[14:38] that we could be a family… 觉得我们可以组建家庭…
[14:41] that we could get away from… 可以摆脱…
[14:42] Reddington. 雷丁顿
[14:45] And you think that’s impossible? 你觉得那是不可能的
[14:47] You have no idea what it’s like… 你不明白这种…
[14:50] to feel like you’re trapped… 像是被围困…
[14:52] to feel like your life isn’t your own anymore. 无法主宰自己生活的感觉
[14:57] You can’t prove I leaked that program. 你无法证明我泄露了这个程序
[14:58] I got to say, Aaron, 要我说 亚伦
[14:59] you had a much better chance of us believing that 在你没像一个受惊的小女孩一样逃跑之前
[15:02] before you ran like a scared little girl. 我们会更相信你刚才所说的话
[15:03] FBI and NSA techs are tearing apart every system you own. 联调局和国安局的技术人员正在细查你的一切
[15:06] We have teams at your house, your office, 我们派人去搜了你家 你的办公室
[15:08] your storage locker. 你的储物柜
[15:10] What are they gonna find at your storage locker, Aaron? 他们在你的储物柜里会找到什么呢 亚伦
[15:13] All right, if I talk… 好吧 要是我交代了…
[15:15] We talk to the U.S. Attorney. 我们会替你向联邦检察官求情
[15:16] Maybe he skips the treason charge, 或许他不会判你叛国罪
[15:18] sticks with Espionage Act violations. 改以违反《反间谍法案》而定罪
[15:20] See, there’s a bigger picture here, Aaron. 事情比你想象的大 亚伦
[15:21] That program you leaked — 你泄露的程序
[15:22] It was found on a home computer at a murder scene. 被发现安装在一个谋杀案现场的个人电脑里
[15:25] Okay, I don’t know anything about a murder, but… 好吧 我不知道有关谋杀案的事 但…
[15:28] maybe I did upload the program. 也许是我上传的程序
[15:29] To where? 上传到哪
[15:30] I built a site for it. I posted the raw code. 我建了一个网站 把源代码发布在上面
[15:32] But these things they make us develop, they are dangerous. 但是我们开发的那些东西很危险
[15:34] Do you know what that’s like? 你们知道这是一种什么感觉吗
[15:35] Creating something, knowing that when you’re done, 创造一样东西 完成时得知这样东西
[15:36] – it’s gonna be used to victimize innocent people? – So, what? -将会被用来伤害无辜的人 -所以呢
[15:39] What, this was like a political statement? 所以这是在表明政治立场
[15:41] I just don’t think that the government or anybody 我只是觉得不管政府和个人都不应该
[15:43] can be trusted with that kind of power. 控制那种力量
[15:45] So I leaked it. 所以我泄露了出去
[15:46] And it never occurred to you that criminals might use it? 你就没想过犯罪分子会利用这个程序
[15:48] Or this country’s enemies? 或者是这个国家的敌人
[15:49] Yeah, it occurred to me. 我想到过
[15:51] That’s why I modified the code 所以我修改了代码
[15:52] to include a phone-home component. 增加了一个回拨部分
[15:54] Whenever the program gets used, 无论何时只要有人使用这个程序
[15:55] it makes contact with my server 就会与我的服务器相连
[15:56] so I can track who’s downloaded it. 这样一来我就能追查是谁下载了它
[15:58] We’re going to need that data. 我们需要这些数据
[15:59] Well, if you raided my storage locker, 要是你们搜查了我的储物柜
[16:01] then you already have it. 那应该已经找到了
[16:08] As far as you go, pops. 有多远走多远 老爹
[16:09] Whatever you’re looking for, this ain’t it. 无论你在找什么 都不在这里
[16:10] Pops. 老爹
[16:11] You know, I always liked that name. 我一直挺喜欢这个称呼的
[16:13] Louis Armstrong was called “Pops.” 路易斯·阿姆斯特朗被称为”老爹”
[16:15] Willie Stargell, the legendary Pittsburgh Pirate. 威利·史塔吉尔 匹兹堡海盗队的传奇球员
[16:18] My lord, that man could smack a fastball. 天呐 那家伙能击中快速球
[16:22] There was Pops Foster, Pops Fernandez… 还有福斯特老爹 歌手费尔南德斯
[16:24] All right, let’s go, pop. 好吧 少废话 老爹
[16:26] Oh, my. 天呐
[16:28] And then there are different pops entirely. 还有完全不一样的咔嚓
[16:31] Like the pops you hear when your shoulder’s being dislocated. 比如你肩膀脱臼时的咔嚓声
[16:34] I need you to hop on that radio of yours 我要你打开你的无线电
[16:38] and let whoever’s in charge know that I’m outside. 让负责的人知道我来了
[16:42] Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[16:44] I mean, you’re actually him. 你真的是本尊
[16:46] Indeed. 没错
[16:47] Can, uh, I ask how you found us? 我能问问 你是怎么找到我们的
[16:50] I read Rimona’s piece on torafugu kimo. 我读了雷蒙娜关于河豚肝的报道
[16:53] Chef Hanzo and I just became friends. 我最近刚认识半藏大厨
[16:56] He said I could reach her here. 他说我能在这儿找到她
[16:57] Mr. Reddington, with only the greatest respect, 雷丁顿先生 恕我直言
[17:01] I’m sure you can appreciate the people who write for Rigby 我相信你肯定能够理解为《里格比》撰文的人
[17:03] prefer to keep their identities private. 不怎么喜欢公开自己的身份
[17:05] It’s not her identity I’m interested in. 我感兴趣的不是她的身份
[17:07] It’s the subject of her next profile — 而是她下一篇报道的主题…
[17:10] Drexel. 德雷克赛尔
[17:13] Look… 听着…
[17:15] It’s bad business for a journalist to burn a source, 对于记者来说 放弃手头的报道可不大好
[17:17] but maybe I can make up for the indiscretion. 但也许我能为此轻率之举做出一些弥补
[17:21] – What do you have in mind? – An interview. -你想怎么样 -访谈
[17:24] With you. 对你
[17:26] Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 我们还是不要操之过急了
[17:28] First, I need to speak with Rimona. 首先我要和雷蒙娜谈谈
[17:33] Where are we? 有什么进展
[17:34] Cyber techs recovered the laptop 网络技术部恢复了马尔格鲁
[17:35] Mulgrew used to upload the mega rodent to the web. 用来将巨型啮齿动物传到网上的电脑
[17:38] And this is the phone-home log that Mulgrew created. 这是马尔格鲁创建的电话家庭日志
[17:41] The I.P. address of everyone who’s ever used the program 使用过该项目者的IP地址
[17:43] is on that list. 都在这张列表上
[17:44] Which means one of those is probably Drexel. 也就是说其中一个可能就是德雷克赛尔
[17:46] How many addresses are we talking about? 到底有多少条地址
[17:47] – Too many. – It will take weeks to process. -太多了 -一一排查要好几个星期
[17:49] If Reddington’s right, 如果雷丁顿没说错
[17:50] Drexel’s not gonna wait for us to catch up. 德雷克赛尔不会在原地等我们
[17:52] What about Adelson, the business partner? 他的生意搭档 阿德尔森呢
[17:54] – Anything out of line? – T.B.D. -有什么异常举动吗 -尚无定论
[17:55] We just got all of his company’s financial records. 我们刚拿到他公司的财务记录
[17:57] Let’s get on it. 加快步伐
[17:58] If we don’t find Drexel soon, 如果我们不马上找到德雷克赛尔
[17:59] we’re gonna have another body on our hands. 很可能就会出现下一具尸体
[18:01] What about Agent Keen? 基恩探员呢
[18:02] I haven’t seen her since this morning. 今天一天都没见到她
[18:04] She just left word — on her way to see Reddington. 她去见雷丁顿了 留了讯息
[18:08] He’s in the hospital! 他在医院里
[18:10] He was shot! 他中枪了
[18:10] Not on the street. Let’s get in a car. 别在大街上说 我们上车
[18:12] He was involved in some kind of robbery, 他被卷入了某起抢劫事件
[18:13] and now the police want to question him! 现在警方要找他问话
[18:15] – Lower your voice, Lizzy. – No. -小声点 莉兹 -不
[18:17] I am not your Lizzy… 我不是你的莉兹…
[18:18] to control, to be told what to do. 被你操控 乖乖听你的话
[18:20] Don’t you get it? 你还不明白吗
[18:21] The only reason Tom did what he did 汤姆之所以这么做
[18:23] is because he had to do something desperate to get away from this. 只是因为他必须做些什么才能摆脱困境
[18:26] You made yourself clear this morning, Elizabeth. 你今天早上说得很清楚了 伊丽莎白
[18:29] You can blame me if you like. 你要是想怪我的话随你便
[18:30] Damn right, I blame you. 我当然怪你了
[18:32] – If he dies… – If he dies, -如果他死了… -如果他死了
[18:33] it’s because he put himself in exactly the wrong place 那是因为他在错误的时间
[18:36] at exactly the wrong time. 出现在错误的地点
[18:38] He did this, not me. 是他做的 不是我
[18:40] And that robbery the police want to ask him about — 警方想要询问他的那起劫案…
[18:43] Diamonds. 是钻石
[18:43] He was part of a team 他的团伙
[18:45] that stole tens of millions of dollars’ worth of diamonds. 偷走了价值几千万美元的钻石
[18:48] A team I hear included his ex-girlfriend Gina Zanetakos. 我听说该团伙中还有他的前女友吉娜·詹妮塔克斯
[18:52] He’s reckless, dangerous. 他非常鲁莽 危险
[18:54] He’s not worthy of being your husband, 他不配成为你的丈夫
[18:56] and he sure as hell is not worthy of raising that child. 他当然也不配抚养那个孩子
[19:00] There’s nothing here. It’s a start-up. 这里什么都没有 只是一个创业公司
[19:02] They have clients, but it’s nothing earth-shattering. 他们有客户 但没什么值得注意的地方
[19:04] Not enough to explain how Brenner could afford that house. 这没法解释为什么布雷纳买得起那座房子
[19:06] He was into something — 他有别的勾当…
[19:07] something that Drexel intended to expose in his next exhibit. 德雷克赛尔准备在下一次展览的时候曝光他
[19:10] But nothing in these books is going to tell us what that is. 但这些账簿上根本没有什么有用的信息
[19:12] Maybe we can ask Drexel himself. 也许我们可以问问德雷克赛尔本人
[19:14] Dembe just called. 邓比刚打电话来
[19:15] Reddington has reason to believe he’s operating out of New York City. 雷丁顿相信他是在纽约城内行动
[19:17] I’m on it. 我马上找
[19:18] Okay, here we go. 找到了
[19:20] Of the 1,000-plus downloads of the NSA program, 一千多个下载过国安局程序的地址中
[19:23] 13 are from the New York Metropolitan area. 有十三个来自纽约市
[19:27] Five trace back to apartments leased by women. 有五个地址是租在女性名下的
[19:29] It’s unlikely, given the way that Brenner’s neck was snapped. 根据布雷纳扭断的脖子来看 不像是女性作案
[19:31] Looks like four are public places — 好像有四个来自公共场合
[19:34] Three librabies and one internet café. 三个来自图书馆 还有一个来自一家网咖
[19:37] And these last three 最近三个下载地址
[19:38] were downloaded in the last few hours — 都是在几小时前下载的
[19:39] after Brenner was murdered. 是在布雷纳被杀之后
[19:41] – Leaving… – 2890 Central Avenue, Brooklyn. -那就只剩… -布鲁克林中心大道2890号
[19:44] Contact the New York field office. 联系纽约外勤办公室
[19:45] Get up there as soon as possible. 尽快赶到那里
[19:46] Bring him in. 抓住他
[19:55] All clear. 安全
[19:57] Set up outside. Be ready in case he comes back. 外围布好人手 以防他回来
[20:06] This is our guy. 这就是我们要找的人
[20:07] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[20:14] What the hell is this? 这是什么东西
[20:33] Tom, you’re okay. 汤姆 你没事的
[20:34] You’re in the I.C.U. 你在重症监护室
[20:36] Don’t try to talk. 别说话
[20:37] You need to save your strength so I can kill you. 你得养好身体好让我杀了你
[20:40] I didn’t know if I was ever gonna see you again. 我差点就再也见不到你了
[20:46] Either of you. 你们两个
[20:48] I’m sorry. 对不起
[20:50] Ma’am? Detective Savino, Metro P.D. 女士 我是城区警局的萨维诺警探
[20:52] I’m gonna need you to step out of the room, please. 请您离开这个房间
[20:53] He’s barely conscious. 他的意识还不太清楚
[20:55] You don’t need to do this right now. 你们没有必要现在就审问他
[20:55] Ma’am, I’m not gonna ask you again. 女士 我不想说第二遍
[20:57] Is he under arrest? 他被捕了吗
[20:58] Tom, don’t say anything! 汤姆 什么都别说
[21:00] He’s invoking his right to counsel. 他要请律师
[21:05] Okay, here’s what I could find. 以下是我查到的信息
[21:06] The space was leased six months ago 六个月前 这里被一个四十四岁
[21:08] to a Reginald Turner, age 44. 名叫雷金纳德·特纳的人租下
[21:10] Paid all six months in advance 提前付清了六个月的房租
[21:12] and gave one character reference — 并提供了一名担保人
[21:14] A high-school art-history teacher in Virginia, 一位维吉尼亚州的高中艺术史教师
[21:17] who he listed as a former colleague. 他声称这位老师是他的前同事
[21:19] We should be able to run with that. 可以顺着这条线索查
[21:20] Already running. 已经在查了
[21:22] That’s him. 就是他
[21:23] “Reggie Turner, “雷吉·特纳
[21:24] 雷吉·特纳 当地教师首次举办个展
[21:24] local teacher opens first solo gallery show.” 当地教师首次举办个展”
[21:27] Drexel’s real name is Reginald Turner. 德雷克赛尔的真名是雷金纳德·特纳
[21:29] – So he is an artist. – At least he was. -还真是个艺术家 -至少曾经是
[21:30] From what I can tell, he only had one show, 就我查到的来看 他只办过一次个展
[21:32] a pop-up gallery in the East Village, 在纽约东村举办的闪现展览
[21:34] and the reviews were not kind. 而反响并不怎么样
[21:37] Navabi. 纳瓦比
[21:43] It looks like Drexel has been watching these guys for a while. 德雷克赛尔好像观察这些人有一阵子了
[21:46] We’ve got two, three dozen photos here, 我们找到了一些照片
[21:47] half of Randy Brenner, 一半是兰迪·布雷纳的
[21:49] half of Jon Adelson, the partner. 另一半是他的搭档约翰·阿德尔森的
[21:50] I think it’s time we go at Adelson and rattle his cage. 我觉得我们该查查阿德尔森了
[21:53] – What do you need from us? – Aram, there’s a laptop here. -需要我们做什么 -阿兰姆 这有台电脑
[21:55] We’re gonna need you to get remote access, see what you can find. 你远程访问一下 看看能找到什么
[21:57] No problem. 没问题
[21:59] I know just the mega rodent for the job. 我正好知道有个巨型啮齿动物适合干这活
[22:09] Ah, the fair Rimona. 美丽的雷蒙娜女士
[22:11] Reddington. 雷丁顿
[22:13] How did you get in here? 你怎么进来的
[22:14] How did you even find me? 你是怎么找到我的
[22:15] I know you suggested to your editor 我知道你建议你的编辑
[22:17] that we meet later in the week, 安排我们在这周晚些时候见面
[22:19] but I’m afraid our business couldn’t wait. 但是恐怕我们的工作不能再拖了
[22:21] Our business? 我们的工作
[22:22] You mean your business. 你是说你的工作吧
[22:23] ‘Cause my work doesn’t involve burning sources. 我的工作可不包括放弃报道
[22:25] Your source is a serial killer. 你要报道的是一个连环杀手
[22:27] Look… 听着
[22:29] Drexel obviously wants to remain anonymous. 德雷克赛尔很显然想保持匿名
[22:32] As a reporter, I have to honor that, 作为一名记者 我必须尊重这一点
[22:33] regardless of what he’s suspected of. 无论他涉嫌了什么
[22:36] As a reporter. 作为一名记者
[22:38] Amazing times, these, don’t you think? 真是一个神奇的时代 是吧
[22:41] When any Tom, Dick, or Sally 无论什么阿猫阿狗
[22:43] with a laptop and internet access 只要有一台笔记本电脑 再接入互联网
[22:45] can declare herself a journalist. 都可以宣称自己是一名记者
[22:47] I mean, you don’t even use a last name. 你连自己的姓都不署
[22:49] I would be thrilled to write a profile on you 我很乐意在一切尘埃落定之后写一篇你的报道
[22:51] when all this is done, but I’m not gonna help you find Drexel. 但我不会帮你找德雷克赛尔的
[22:54] Oh, but I think you will, Rachel. 我觉得你会的 雷切尔
[22:56] That is your name, isn’t it? 这是你的名字 对吗
[22:57] Rachel Hobbs. 雷切尔·霍布斯
[22:59] Daughter of Randall Hobbs, 兰德尔·霍布斯 加利福尼亚州
[23:00] the patio-furniture king of Costa Mesa, California. 科斯塔梅萨户外家具之王的女儿
[23:04] I admire your respect for anonymity, Rachel, 我欣赏你对匿名者的尊重 雷切尔
[23:06] but your principles are a luxury I can no longer afford. 但你的原则对我来说是一件无法承受的奢侈品
[23:10] So I’ll give you a choice — 所以我给你一个选择的机会
[23:12] You can protect his anonymity or yours. 是保护他的匿名还是你的匿名
[23:17] – I didn’t kill Randy. – We believe you. -我没杀兰迪 -我们相信你
[23:18] Then why are you here? 那你们来干什么
[23:19] Well, you may not know who killed Brenner, 你可能不知道谁杀了布雷纳
[23:21] but you definitely know why. 但你知道他被杀的原因
[23:22] And whatever he was into, 无论他卷进了什么
[23:24] whatever the two of you were into — 无论你们俩卷进了什么
[23:25] – This is crazy. – Look, we can help you… -真是疯了 -我们可以帮你
[23:27] Before whoever came after Randy comes after you. 在杀了兰迪的人来杀你之前
[23:32] We’re done. 没什么好谈的了
[23:33] You want to talk to me again, I want a lawyer. 你如果再想跟我说话 需要律师在场
[23:34] Aram, I can’t talk. 阿兰姆 我不方便讲话
[23:35] – We’re right in the middle of– – Interviewing Adelson. -我们正在 -询问阿德尔森
[23:36] I know. I am watching you right now. 我知道 我正看着你们
[23:38] Excuse me? 你说什么
[23:39] I’m looking at Drexel’s laptop. 我正看着德雷克赛尔的电脑
[23:41] Randy Brenner’s computer isn’t the only one he ratted. 他不仅侵入了兰迪·布雷纳的电脑
[23:43] He’s running another video feed from Adelson’s office. 他的电脑上还有从阿德尔森办公室传来的画面
[23:46] Look to your right. There must be a webcam. 看你右边 那边一定有个网络摄像头
[23:48] On his desktop, yeah. 在他的桌子上
[23:49] He’s recording everything, 他把一切都录下来了
[23:50] and not to the system — to some remote location. 不在系统里 在某个远程位置
[23:53] I don’t know where. Here, let me try something. 我不知道在哪 等一下 我试试别的
[23:59] Two more feeds just popped up. 又出现了两个画面
[24:01] Okay, you guys should get back here. 你们得回来了
[24:29] I’m here. 我来了
[24:30] My voice is not to be recorded. 我的声音不能被录下来
[24:33] Of course. I can take notes. 当然 我可以写下来
[24:34] Begin walking — now. 现在 开始走
[24:36] Straight ahead, toward the exit. 往出口处一直走
[24:41] Keep walking. 继续走
[24:50] Keep walking. 继续走
[24:51] The staircase on your left — take it. 楼梯在你左手边 走楼梯
[24:52] Do it now. 现在就走
[25:04] Dembe. 邓比
[25:42] We get a call — 我们接到报警
[25:44] a crew hit Reinder-de Groot. 一伙人袭击了兰登·德格鲁特
[25:46] Next thing we know, 接下来
[25:47] a guy matching the description of one of the perps 一个符合嫌犯描述特征的人
[25:49] stumbles in here all shot up, won’t say why. 中弹后来到了这里 还不肯解释原因
[25:53] That’s just a coincidence. 这只不过是个巧合罢了
[25:55] We got the head of corporate security coming over now. 我们已经让该公司的安全主管赶来了
[25:58] Name’s Klerken. 他叫克拉肯
[25:59] Ring a bell? 想起点什么了吗
[26:01] He’s gonna walk in here and identify you. 他将会走进来 然后指认你
[26:04] Case open, case closed. 开案 结案
[26:08] It’s gonna be okay. 会没事的
[26:09] No, it isn’t. 不 不会的
[26:11] It is. 会的
[26:12] Everything will be okay. 一切都会没事的
[26:30] I hope you’ll forgive the security precautions. 我希望你能原谅我的安全预防措施
[26:33] As you know, my work is, uh, inflammatory. 正如你所知 我的工作容易惹怒别人
[26:36] I rely on the support 我依靠那些重视我的付出的
[26:38] of the enlightened patrons who value my efforts… 有见识的资助者们的支持
[26:41] One of whom was kind enough 他们中的一位好心人
[26:42] to make this space available for our interview. 为这次采访把这个地方腾了出来
[26:45] It’s fine. Really. 没事 真的没事
[26:48] So, did… 那么 你
[26:50] did you have a question? 你有问题要问吗
[26:53] You seem… 你看起来很
[26:55] uncomfortable. 不舒服
[26:58] Uh, no. 没事
[26:59] I — sorry. 我 抱歉
[27:01] Yes. Of course I have questions. 是的 我当然有问题要问
[27:06] Honestly, I’m familiar with your work, 说实话 我很了解你做的事
[27:08] and it’s not every day that 而我也不是每天都会
[27:10] I find myself alone in a basement 在地下室里单独和一个
[27:12] with a man who, um… 一个
[27:15] Kills. 杀人的人在一起
[27:19] Yes. 是的
[27:19] Understandable. 可以理解
[27:21] But I assure you, you have nothing to fear. 但是我向你保证你不用害怕
[27:26] Unless… 除非
[27:29] that is, you’re hiding something. 你正在掩饰着什么
[27:34] Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[27:40] I saw him. 我看见他了
[27:42] You brought him here. 你把他带到了这里
[27:43] No, I… 不 我
[27:44] Does he know about me? 他知道我了吗
[27:47] What I’ve done? 还有我做的事
[27:48] I-I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我 我不知道你在说什么
[27:52] Does…he…know? 他知道吗
[27:56] Where the hell is Keen? 基恩在哪里
[27:57] No word from her. Or Reddington. 没有她的消息 也没有雷丁顿的
[27:59] Sir, you’re gonna want to take a look at this. 长官 你得看一下这个
[28:01] This is a continuous feed being run live 这是从阿德尔森的办公室
[28:03] from Adelson’s office. 连续传回的实况直播
[28:05] Drexel wasn’t just ratting Randy Brenner. 德雷克赛尔不只在远程监控兰迪·布雷纳
[28:07] He was recording footage from multiple cameras. 他还从多个镜头记录了影像
[28:09] Recording to where? 录像存在哪里
[28:10] We’re still not sure. 我们现在还不知道
[28:11] From how many sources? 有多少个来源
[28:12] So far, I’ve only seen four. 目前为止 我只看到了四个
[28:14] One was from Randy Brenner’s house. 一个来自兰迪·布雷纳的房子
[28:15] The second, Adelson’s office. 第二个来自阿德尔森的办公室
[28:16] And these are the other two. 这是另外两个
[28:18] Who is that? 这是谁
[28:19] We don’t know yet, 我们还不知道
[28:20] but that’s probably $100 grand, 但是那大概得有十万了
[28:22] and that is definitely a semiautomatic. 而且那毫无疑问是把半自动手枪
[28:24] Drexel figured out what these guys are up to. 德雷克赛尔知道这些人要做什么
[28:26] – Can you trace the feed? – Working on it. -你能追查到这些信号吗 -正在追查
[28:41] No! Wait! No, please! 不要 等一下 不要 求你
[28:43] I didn’t have a choice. 我也没有办法
[28:45] You’re hurting me! 你弄痛我了
[29:01] Get her out of here. 带她离开这里
[29:19] Okay, Mr. Klerken. 好了 克拉肯先生
[29:20] When we go inside, I’m gonna ask you only two questions — 等我们进去后 我将会问你两个问题
[29:23] One, do you recognize anyone? 第一个是 你有认出谁吗
[29:25] When you answer yes, my next question 当你回答认识时 我的下一个问题
[29:27] will be “From where do you recognize him?” 将会是”你是在哪里认识他的”
[29:29] If it’s him, I’ll know right away. 如果是他 我一看就会知道
[29:31] I spent a good amount of time 我和偷了我们东西的人渣
[29:33] with the scum who stole from us. 一起待了好长时间
[29:45] Sir, do you recognize anyone? 先生 你有认出谁吗
[29:48] Well… 嗯
[29:50] I damn well better. 我必须认识啊
[30:01] I’m the one who trained him. 我是培训他的人
[30:04] You want to say that again? 你说什么
[30:05] He’s not your guy. 他不是你们要找的人
[30:06] Tom, thank God you’re okay. 汤姆 感谢上帝你没事
[30:08] Tom? 汤姆
[30:09] Tom Keen. 汤姆·基恩
[30:11] He’s one of ours. 他是我们的人
[30:12] Followed after the crew that hit us. 跟踪了袭击我们的那伙人
[30:14] Risked his life in the process. 冒着生命危险
[30:16] If that’s true, you want to tell me why you never said anything? 如果这是真的 你为什么什么都不说
[30:19] I can answer. 我能回答这个问题
[30:20] My men are under strict instructions 我的手下都遵守着严格的指令
[30:22] not to speak to anybody but me, 除了跟我以外不能和其它任何人说起
[30:24] even the authorities. 即便是警方也不行
[30:27] I hope I’ve been of help. 希望有帮上你们
[30:42] East garage, this is Altmeir. I think we have a problem. 东仓库 我是阿迈尔 我们遇上麻烦了
[30:52] Breach! 进攻
[31:09] Stay right in the chair for me, please. 请坐在椅子上
[31:10] You can’t — 你们不能
[31:29] What the hell is this place? 这是什么鬼地方
[31:38] You know, I’ve often considered my love of art, 我常常思考自己对艺术的热爱
[31:41] and I realized it’s not just the art — 后来我意识到这种爱不仅是对艺术
[31:44] it’s the artist. 还是对艺术家
[31:46] I like art a lot, 我很喜欢艺术
[31:48] but I love artists. 但我热爱艺术家
[31:52] I love the stories behind their work… 我热爱作品背后的故事
[31:56] The characters. 他们的性格
[31:58] Lopping off ears… 梵高割耳
[32:00] Rankling the establishment with paintings of soup cans… 用浓汤罐头图激怒权威[安迪·沃霍尔]
[32:04] Often boldly revealing themselves 向我们灵敏缜密的洞察力
[32:07] to our keen observation and insight, our scrutiny. 肆意地展露艺术家自己
[32:12] What a marvelous thing, the courage to create. 创造的勇气是如此神奇
[32:17] Though I must say, 但是我得说
[32:18] nothing about your work strikes me as courageous. 从你的作品中我看不到勇气
[32:22] It seems self-indulgent, petulant. 而是放纵 暴躁
[32:24] like a tantrum from a child 像是小孩发脾气
[32:26] who’s just realized that the world 因为他刚意识到这个世界
[32:28] can be a dark and unfair place. 也有黑暗和不公
[32:32] I’m — I’m not interested in your opinions of my work. 我…我不在意你对我作品的看法
[32:38] An artist’s job is to speak. 艺术家的任务就是发声
[32:42] And this latest manifesto? 那你最近那份宣言
[32:44] Beginning with the murder of Randy Brenner. 以兰迪·布雷纳遇害开头
[32:47] What is it that you feel so compelled to say? 究竟有什么是你非说不可的
[32:50] You have no idea what he was doing, do you? 你根本不知道他在做什么 是吧
[32:54] We call it a RAT farm. 我们称之为老鼠农场
[32:57] A what? 什么
[32:57] RAT — Remote Access Trojan. 老鼠 远程访问木马
[32:58] We know what a RAT is. 我们知道老鼠
[33:00] We also know that you downloaded the NSA program 我们还知道你下载了亚伦·马尔格鲁
[33:02] that Aaron Mulgrew put online. 放上网的国安局程序
[33:03] So, why call it a farm? 为什么叫农场
[33:04] Because it’s a business. 因为这是一项生意
[33:06] We collect ratted systems, grow them, 我们收集感染木马的系统 加以培养
[33:08] maintain them, and ultimately sell them. 维护 最后卖掉
[33:10] You were right — as a start-up, headwind was nothing special. 你说得对 创业来说 挫折在所难免
[33:14] Randy and I were struggling 兰迪和我苦苦挣扎
[33:15] until we got lucky and he found that program. 终于我们交了好运 他找到那个程序
[33:17] You saw a golden opportunity. 你看出这机会像黄金般珍贵
[33:19] Gold? 黄金
[33:21] What you are looking at 你眼前的一切
[33:23] is worth a hell of a lot more than gold in today’s market. 在当今市场可比黄金值钱多了
[33:26] This is what people want — access. 人们都想得到它 权限
[33:30] You want to spy on a sorority girl? 你想监视女生会的姑娘吗
[33:31] Maybe you want to know what your local politician 或者你想知道本地政客
[33:33] likes to do at home. 在家什么样
[33:35] Trade secrets of a Fortune 500 company. 财富五百强企业的商业秘密
[33:37] We commandeer their systems, 我们征用他们的系统
[33:39] then stream the feed like a broadcasting network. 然后像广播网一样传送视频数据
[33:41] Cops, nannies, teachers. 警察 保姆 教师
[33:43] People pay to access the feeds? 人们付钱来获得访问权限
[33:45] We offer a range of pricing options. 有各种价格选项
[33:47] Single fee, package of five, 单个的 五个打包
[33:48] or unlimited streaming for those who prefer to browse. 或者无限传送他们想看的视频
[33:51] Look, I lied to protect this place, 听着 我想保护这地方所以说了谎
[33:55] but I swear I told the truth about Randy. 但我发誓关于兰迪的说法都是真的
[33:56] I didn’t kill him, and I don’t know who did. 我没杀他 我也不知道谁干的
[34:01] All those people… 所有这些人
[34:02] Stars of a show they don’t even know exists. 是他们不知道的节目里的明星
[34:05] An enemy of mine contacted you. 我有个敌人联系过你
[34:10] Okay. Hang on. 好 等等
[34:11] A work was commissioned. 他交给你一个任务
[34:14] That was a job. 那只是个活
[34:15] I need to know how to find your benefactor — 告诉我怎么找到雇你的人
[34:18] Now. 现在
[34:18] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[34:20] I-it was all done anonymously. 都是匿名进行的
[34:22] I got meticulous instructions 画什么 送哪去
[34:24] for what to paint and where to send it. 都给了很细致的要求
[34:27] An address. 地址
[34:30] You can answer me, 要么告诉我
[34:31] or I can turn that wall behind you into a Jackson Pollock. 要么我把你身后那面墙变成泼墨画
[34:39] You think it was Reddington? 你认为是雷丁顿
[34:40] It had to be. 肯定是他
[34:43] He got to Klerken. 他找到克拉肯
[34:43] He intimidated him, or he paid him off. I don’t know. 胁迫或者利诱 我也不知道
[34:47] My question is, why? 问题是为什么
[34:48] This was his chance to get rid of me. 他本可以借此机会干掉我
[34:52] When I confronted him, 我跟他对质的时候
[34:54] I didn’t know what you were being accused of. 我不知道他们指控你什么
[34:55] I just said you were part of some sort of robbery. 我只是说你参与了某个劫案
[34:58] He already knew. 他已经知道了
[34:59] He told me about the diamonds. 他跟我说了钻石的事
[35:02] How? 他怎么知道的
[35:03] Because I told him. 是我告诉他的
[35:07] I don’t understand. You told him? 我没明白 你告诉他的
[35:09] Since when do you talk to Reddington? 你什么时候跟雷丁顿说上话了
[35:11] I do more than talk to him, Liz. 不止是说上话 莉斯
[35:12] I work for him. 还给他做事
[35:13] I have ever since the day he was shot. 从他中枪那天开始
[35:16] I’m part of his mobile surgical unit now. 我现在加入了他的移动手术小组
[35:19] You warned me not to take his money. 你叫我不要拿他的钱
[35:21] I should have listened. 我本该听你的
[35:23] Nik, I had no idea. 尼克 我完全没想到
[35:25] Three nights ago, I was standing in an abandoned garage, 三天前 我站在一个弃置车库里
[35:27] pulling a 9mm slug from the liver 从一个三十二岁的吉隆坡武器商的
[35:29] of a 32-year-old weapons dealer from Kuala Lumpur. 肝脏里取出一颗九毫米口径的子弹
[35:33] So when you say he makes you feel trapped, 当你说他让你感觉被围困
[35:36] like your life isn’t your own anymore, 感觉无法主宰自己的生活
[35:39] I know how that feels. 我知道那种感受
[35:42] Why did you do it? 你为什么这么做
[35:43] You don’t want me to be with Tom, but you saved him. 你不想我和汤姆在一起 但你却救了他
[35:47] People say youth is wasted on the young. 人们都说年轻人总是在浪费青春
[35:51] I disagree. 我不同意
[35:54] I believe wisdom is wasted on the old. 我相信老人总是在浪费智慧
[35:58] All you can do is part with it, but very few will take it. 你可以给出意见 但很少有人会接受
[36:01] Least of all, the people closest to you. 尤其是和你最亲近的人
[36:03] They want no part of it. 他们一点都不想要
[36:06] No matter how often I warn you about Tom, 无论我多常提醒你要注意汤姆
[36:09] you seem intent on discovering those perils for yourself. 你似乎坚持要自己去发现那些危险的事
[36:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:24] I know… 我知道
[36:28] I say things that unsettle you 我说的那些即将来临的危险
[36:32] about the dangers that lie ahead. 让你心神不宁
[36:35] I know I anger you with things I say about Tom. 我知道我针对汤姆说的话让你生气
[36:39] But if I’ve ever given you the impression 但如果我曾经让你觉得
[36:43] that you won’t survive this, 你无法挺过去
[36:44] that you and your child aren’t going to have the simple life 你和你的孩子不会拥有你渴望的那种
[36:49] that I know you long for, I’m sorry. 简单生活 对不起
[36:53] Because you are going to have that, Lizzy. 因为你会得到你想要的 莉兹
[37:18] ♬长久以来 我注视着你♬
[37:18] So, now we know what Brenner and Adelson were up to. 现在我们知道了布雷纳和阿德尔森的目的
[37:22] But what about Drexel? 但是德雷克赛尔呢
[37:24] ♬还是那根本不是你♬
[37:24] All the footage he’s been gathering — 他一直以来搜集的监控录像
[37:27] We still haven’t figured out where it’s being recorded 我们还没查出来录像存在哪里
[37:29] or what he planned to do with it. 或是他打算用来做什么
[37:36] ♬我是如此渴望♬
[37:42] ♬却无法感受♬
[38:22] ♬竭力予你哺育♬
[38:28] ♬你是否感到饥饿♬
[38:37] Tell us a little about Elizabeth. 说说伊丽莎白吧
[38:40] I remember the first time she brought up adoption. 我还记得她第一次提出要领养孩子时的情景
[38:43] She was so nervous. 她非常紧张
[38:44] She tried to cook dinner, which was a complete disaster. 她想准备晚饭 结果就是一场灾难
[38:47] I think it was around my third bite of cold spaghetti, 在我吃到第三口冷意面的时候
[38:49] she just started to cry. 她突然哭了
[38:51] And I don’t know. I think she was afraid of disappointing me. 我不知道 我觉得她是害怕让我失望
[38:54] But she told me she wanted to adopt. 但是她告诉我她想领养
[38:58] You know, with so many children in need of a loving family, 用她的话说 有那么多孩子需要
[39:02] as she put it. 温暖的家
[39:03] In that moment, I just… 在那一刻 我…
[39:06] I don’t think I’ve ever loved her more. 那一刻我是那么地爱她
[39:08] She’s gonna be a great mom. 她会是一位好母亲
[39:11] I mean, she really is. 她一定会的
[39:15] ♬再次困扰♬
[39:19] ♬为时间困扰♬
[39:24] ♬再次困扰♬
[39:28] ♬思绪受到困扰♬
[39:33] I’m sorry. 对不起
[39:41] For what I did. 为我做的事
[39:44] Oh, it was stupid. 真的很愚蠢
[39:46] Yeah. 是的
[39:47] And I almost lost you because of it. 因为这些事 我差点失去了你
[39:50] And the idea of that… 一想到
[39:51] ♬我已无力抵抗♬
[39:51] that I would never see you again… 我再也见不到你
[39:53] I know. Wait. 我知道 等等
[39:56] ♬我已无力抵抗♬
[40:00] ♬我已无力抵抗♬
[40:01] Oh, my God. 天呐
[40:01] I felt it. 我感觉到了
[40:04] Right there. 就在这里
[40:05] ♬我已无力抵抗♬
[40:09] I want to keep the baby. 我想留着这孩子
[40:09] ♬我已无力抵抗♬
[40:14] ♬我已无力抵抗♬
[40:14] Our baby. 我们的孩子
[40:37] Where’s Rostova? 罗斯托娃在哪
[40:40] Who? I don’t know who — 谁 我不认识…
[40:42] Nine days ago, a painting was commissioned. 九天前 有人委托送一幅油画
[40:45] It was sent to this address, 投递地址就是这里
[40:47] shipped to you — Mr. Paul Allond. 签收人就是你 保罗·阿尔隆德先生
[40:49] Yes. I… 是的 我
[40:51] I’m a dealer. 我只是个中间商
[40:53] A private art broker. 私人艺术品代理人
[40:57] I received a call. No name was given. 我接到电话 对方没留下姓名
[40:59] She said a piece had been acquired and was nearly finished. 她说油画已经收购 并且就快画完了
[41:03] She asked that it be sent to me. 她要求送到我这里
[41:04] – For pickup. – Yes. -然后有人来取货 -是的
[41:06] But not by her. By you. 但不是她来取 而是你
[41:08] I assume you’re the one she spoke of. 我想你就是她说的人
[41:10] Reddington. 雷丁顿
[41:12] She said you would come. 她说你会来的
[41:47] You can send it back. 你可以把画送回去了
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme