Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:26] You — you all right, son? 你还好吗 孩子
[00:28] Are you hurt? 你受伤了吗
[00:30] Son, do you need help? 孩子 你需要帮助吗
[00:41] What’s this? 这是什么
[00:42] A trust account for your child. 给你孩子准备的信托基金
[00:46] I-I can’t take this. 我 我不能收
[00:49] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[00:55] When I was young, 我小时候
[00:57] I loved fairy tales. 很喜欢童话故事
[01:00] I was always partial to shapeshifters, 我偏爱变形怪
[01:04] who seemed good and sweet, 它们似乎很友好 很善良
[01:06] but they were full of unimaginable darkness. 但内心的黑暗也不容小觑
[01:10] Once upon a time, there lived a woman in the woods. 很久很久以前 有一位夫人住在森林里
[01:14] She was neither purely evil, nor purely good. 她算不上坏人 也算不上好人
[01:18] She gathered unwanted children 她把没人要的小孩子聚在一起
[01:22] and gave them a home in which to stay. 给他们一个家 让他们住下
[01:25] She promised them they’d live forever and a day. 她承诺给他们永恒的生命 永远生活在这一天
[01:28] She changed them into colors, so beautiful, so bold. 她把他们变成颜色 美丽炫目的颜色
[01:33] She cared for them so sweetly, they never grew old. 她关爱孩子们 他们永远不会变老
[01:40] You know it. 你知道这个故事
[01:41] Lady Ambrosia. 安布罗希亚夫人
[01:43] Always creeped me out. 我总是被她的故事吓个要死
[01:46] I’m more of a “Wizard of Oz” fan. 我更喜欢《绿野仙踪》
[01:48] You just can’t beat a farm girl in great shoes. 穿着银鞋的农场小姑娘总是最招人喜爱
[01:52] Every culture has their version 所有文化都有
[01:54] of a mythic creature who takes children. 怪物抓小孩的故事
[01:56] The Germans have Der Grossmann, the Mexicans — La Llorona. 德国有德尔·格罗斯曼 墨西哥有洛罗娜
[02:00] But there are whispers that Lady Ambrosia is not a myth, 但是有传言说安布罗希亚夫人并非虚构
[02:03] that there’s a real woman out there — 而是真实存在的
[02:05] takes unwanted children and raises them 她抓走被抛弃的小孩 养育他们
[02:08] with the promise of eternal youth. 给予他们永恒的青春
[02:13] This little boy turned up out of nowhere yesterday, 昨天这个男孩突然出现
[02:18] and I wonder if Lady Ambrosia played any part 不知道安布罗希亚夫人和他的失踪
[02:19] 失踪儿童现身 认定死亡的男孩被发现安然无恙
[02:21] in his disappearance. 有没有关系
[02:22] Missing children turn up. 失踪儿童现身
[02:25] He wasn’t missing. 他不是失踪
[02:27] He died four years ago. 他四年前就死了
[02:31] And he’s not the first. 他也不是第一个
[02:40] 安布罗希亚夫人 第77号
[02:42] I love Annapolis. 我喜欢安纳波利斯
[02:43] I had a friend who went to the Naval Academy, 我原来有个朋友在海军学院
[02:46] and we used to go to this little Italian restaurant, Marias, 以前我们老去那家意大利餐厅 玛利亚斯
[02:49] on the water. 就在海上
[02:50] Is it even still open? 那家餐厅还开着吗
[02:51] I don’t think we know it. 我们不清楚
[02:53] Beside the point. 这不重要
[02:53] Anyway, um, 反正
[02:54] it seems like a lovely place to raise a child. 那是个抚养孩子的好地方
[02:57] It really is. 确实
[02:58] We’ve got great schools, a lot of outdoor activities. 那里有很好的学校 户外活动也多
[03:01] Oh, there’s this — this tall ship in — 还有 有艘高大的船
[03:04] It looks like a pirate ship. 像海盗船一样
[03:05] It’s in the harbor. Uh, we take my niece. 就在海港 我们会带侄女过去
[03:07] She is obsessed with it. 她可喜欢那里了
[03:10] Can I be honest? 坦白说好吗
[03:15] I like you guys a lot, 我很喜欢你们
[03:16] and you’re probably too polite to ask about it, 你们大概不好意思问
[03:19] but you do know about my past? 但你们知道我的过去
[03:21] Yeah. We do. 我们知道
[03:22] All we want is a healthy baby. 我们只想要一个健康的孩子
[03:24] And we know that, with this process, there are compromises. 我们也清楚 这个过程中 需要有所妥协
[03:28] I’m sure if we work together, we can come up with a plan. 我们一起努力的话 一定会有办法的
[03:32] But I have gotten my hopes up before, 但我之前抱过很大希望
[03:35] so I just want to make sure you’re completely comfortable 所以我想确定你们能完全接受
[03:37] with me being a part of my child– 我作为我孩子生命的一部分
[03:41] our child’s life. 我们的孩子
[03:46] Three children, all missing and presumed dead. 三个孩子 全都失踪并被认定死亡
[03:49] Mary Jones died on a family camping trip in 2003. 玛丽·琼斯2003年在一次家庭野营中死亡
[03:52] Jeffrey Childs disappeared from his backyard two years later. 两年后 杰弗里·查尔兹在自家后院失踪
[03:55] In 2012, Ethan Linley drowned on the Ohio River. 2012年 伊森·林利在俄亥俄河溺亡
[03:59] All three were later found alive. 三个孩子随后都被发现生还
[04:02] All three had traces of these ritualistic patterns 并且三个孩子身上都发现了这种
[04:05] painted on their bodies. 宗教图案
[04:06] Were they able to explain what had happened? 他们能解释发生了什么吗
[04:08] Identify their captors? 指认出抓他们的人
[04:09] No. Jones was also autistic, and Childs was blind. 不能 琼斯患有自闭症 查尔兹双目失明
[04:12] Can you zoom in any closer on the pattern on Ethan’s body? 你能把伊森身上的图案放大吗
[04:15] Hang on. 等下
[04:18] Okay. 好了
[04:19] They don’t look like strokes from a paintbrush. 这些笔画看起来不像是用画笔画的
[04:21] It looks like finger painting. 看起来像手指画的
[04:22] Check with his doctor. 找他的医生核实
[04:23] If Navabi’s right, 如果纳瓦比是对的
[04:24] lift the prints from the finger paint in the photos 提取照片中指画部分的指纹
[04:26] and run them. 进行比对
[04:27] Ressler, take Keen to that hospital. 雷斯勒 带基恩去医院
[04:29] I want a psych eval on the kid. 我要对这个孩子进行心理评估
[04:31] Agent Ressler? 雷斯勒探员
[04:32] Judy Sickler, child services. 朱迪·西克勒 儿童服务专员
[04:34] This is Elizabeth Keen. 这位是伊丽莎白·基恩
[04:35] She’s a clinical psychologist. 她是一名临床心理学家
[04:37] She’ll be assessing the child. 她将对这名儿童进行评估
[04:38] Well, that might be tricky. 那可能有点棘手
[04:39] He’s a sweet boy, but nonverbal. 他是个乖孩子 但不爱说话
[04:41] I understand he’s autistic. 我知道 他患有自闭症
[04:43] Is there any sign of abuse? 他身上有虐待的痕迹吗
[04:44] Aside from a few bumps and bruises, 除了身上有些碰伤和擦伤
[04:45] being a little dehydrated, he got a perfect bill of health. 有点脱水以外 他很健康
[04:49] Hi, Ethan. I’m Liz. 你好啊 伊森 我是莉斯
[04:53] I’m here to help. 我是来帮你的
[04:57] Okay, how are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[05:10] How do you feel? 你感觉怎么样
[05:20] Don’t think you’re gonna get that back. 你别想把那支笔要回来了
[05:22] First thing he’s been excited about all day. 一整天他没对其他东西这么兴奋过
[05:28] I can’t believe that he’s here. 我不敢相信他在这
[05:34] Ethan. 伊森
[05:37] It’s me. 是我
[05:38] It’s dad. 是爸爸
[05:42] I just — I — I-I-I don’t understand. 我… 我不明白
[05:45] Where did you find him? 你们在哪找到他的
[05:46] The cops won’t tell us anything. 警察什么也不告诉我们
[05:47] They’re still investigating, 他们还在调查
[05:48] but, uh, we’ll give you two a moment. 不过 我们让你们单独待一会
[05:58] I can’t imagine what it must have been like 我不能想象这么多年来
[05:59] for them all these years, 他们是怎么熬过来的
[06:00] thinking their child was dead. 想着他们的孩子已经死了
[06:08] What is it? What’s wrong? 怎么了 出什么事了
[06:11] It’s Aram. 是阿兰姆
[06:13] Apparently, two weeks before Ethan disappeared, 显然 伊森失踪的两周前
[06:16] the Linleys tried to give him up for adoption. 林利一家曾想把他送去领养
[06:23] All right, children, 好了 孩子们
[06:25] who else is excited to celebrate Matthew today? 还有谁等不及为马修庆祝了
[06:29] Everybody? 大家
[06:30] Yay! 太好了
[06:35] All right, children, let’s stop here. 好了 孩子们 在这停下
[06:37] My little angels, this is where it begins. 我的小天使们 就在这里开始
[06:40] We’re going to celebrate who? 我们庆祝谁呀
[06:42] Matthew! 马修
[06:44] ‘Cause don’t you know it’s Matthew’s day? 今天是马修的日子
[06:46] He’ll be safe and always play. 他会永远安全与快乐
[06:49] Today’s the day he learns to… 今天他会学会…
[06:51] Fly! 飞
[06:52] He’ll be so happy in the… 快乐如他在…
[06:54] Sky! 天上
[06:56] And then what’s he going to be in the sky? 他在天上会变成什么呀
[06:58] A butterfly! 蝴蝶
[06:59] A beautiful butterfly. 漂亮的蝴蝶
[07:02] Whoo, Matthew! Yay! 马修
[07:08] Matthew! 马修
[07:09] Bye-bye! 再见
[07:10] How beautiful! How many butterflies? 多漂亮 有多少蝴蝶
[07:13] How many? Can you count them? 有多少 能数出来吗
[07:19] So beautiful! 真漂亮
[07:22] Here we go! 走吧
[07:25] Here we go! 走吧
[07:30] I know what you’ve done, Theodore. 我知道你做了什么 西奥多
[07:34] I know what you’ve done. 我知道你做了什么
[07:53] Ethan Linley disappeared on May 20, 2012. 伊森·林利失踪于2012年5月20日
[07:56] In the six months before he “passed away,” 他”去世”前的六个月
[07:58] his parents met with four different adoption agencies. 他的父母找了四家不同的领养机构
[08:02] Ethan apparently requires around-the-clock care — 伊森显然需要全天候护理
[08:04] 失 踪 伊森·林利 你见过我们的儿子吗
[08:04] medical therapy, speech and language therapy. 药物治疗 语言障碍治疗
[08:07] In fact, Jeanne quit her job 事实上珍妮辞了工作
[08:08] to be Ethan’s full-time caregiver. 全职照顾伊森
[08:10] My cousin has special needs. 我有个表弟需要特殊护理
[08:11] The burden it places on his parents — 给他父母带来的负担
[08:13] the way they deal with it is incredible. 他们处理这个问题的方式实在难以置信
[08:14] I’m not saying it’s easy, 虽然我不认为这很轻松
[08:15] but I’d never give up my kid for adoption. 但我绝不会将自己的孩子给别人领养
[08:20] People give their kids up for all kinds of reasons. 放弃自己的孩子可能有很多原因
[08:22] Investigators may have talked to the Linleys 调查员可能已经和林利一家谈过
[08:24] about adopting out Ethan, 让别人领养伊森的事了
[08:25] but I doubt they spoke with adoption agencies. 但我不认为他们问过领养机构
[08:27] Question them. See what they know. 问问他们 看他们知道什么
[08:29] Get warrants. 去申请搜查令
[08:31] There’s something these parents aren’t telling us. 这对父母有事没告诉我们
[08:43] Number 48. 四十八号
[08:49] How you doing? 你好吗
[08:50] I’ve seen you before. 我见过你
[08:52] I doubt it. 我很怀疑
[08:53] Yes, it’s you. 没错 是你
[08:54] I know I know you from my spin class, right? 你在我的单车课上 对吧
[08:56] Hot Stuff. 小激情
[08:57] I think you have me mistaken for somebody else. 我想你认错人了
[08:59] No, no. You are one kooky little white man. 没有 你是那个怪怪的白人
[09:03] I’m telling you, when Calvin plays Donna Summer — 我跟你说 卡尔文扮成唐娜·莎曼的时候
[09:07] you just go. 你就那么走了
[09:09] I’ll tell you. 我跟你说
[09:10] Now, you know all the girls in class got a crush on you, right? 你知道班上的女孩儿们都喜欢你吧
[09:13] Especially me — I think you’re really sexy. 尤其是我 我觉得你特别性感
[09:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:17] So, you want to get some food after this, hot stuff? 过会儿想去吃点东西吗 小激情
[09:19] Like I said, I think you have me mistaken for somebody else. 我说了 我想你认错人了
[09:22] Lookin’ for some hot stuff, baby, this evening. 今晚找点小激情 宝贝
[09:26] I need some hot stuff, baby, tonight. 今晚我要小激情 宝贝
[09:29] Come on. We could have some fun. 来吧 我们一起
[09:31] – I bet we could. – I need some hot stuff, baby, this evenin’. -可不是吗 -今晚我要小激情 宝贝
[09:35] Come on. 来吧
[09:36] 45 minutes, Glen? 让我等了四十五分钟 格伦
[09:37] 45 minutes. 足足四十五分钟
[09:39] Make it quick. 有事快说
[09:40] I’m meeting Trudy for a nooner at the Old Colony Inn. 我中午要去旧殖民地旅馆和特鲁迪见面
[09:43] Vasilia Patinka, former KGB — 瓦西利亚·帕丁卡 前克格勃探员
[09:45] I need you to find her. 帮我找到她
[09:51] It’ll take time. 这得花点时间
[09:52] – I’m stacked up. – Stacked up? -我手上一堆事情 -一堆事情
[09:53] Employee training is always 1st of the month. 每月一号有员工培训
[09:56] We’re getting the parking lot re-striped. 我们要给停车场重新画线
[09:57] I got to get the cones. 我得放置路锥
[09:58] I got to book the deejay for the New Year’s party. 还得给新年晚会找DJ
[10:00] It’s February. 现在是二月份
[10:01] Always thinking ahead, hot stuff. 事事都要未雨绸缪 小激情
[10:04] I do not wait for 45 minutes 要不是万不得已
[10:07] in that petri dish of humanity 我才不会在这个人山人海的地方
[10:09] unless I absolutely have to. 足足等了四十五分钟
[10:11] This is a matter of life and death, Glen. 此事生死攸关 格伦
[10:13] So’s my nooner with Trudy. 我和特鲁迪的会面也一样
[10:15] As the French say, la petite mort. 就像法国人说的那样 高潮爽到死
[10:19] If you find this woman, if you get it done fast, 要是你能马上找到这个女人
[10:23] your tawdry liaisons at the no-tell motel 你那些在时钟酒店的俗艳联络人们
[10:26] will be a thing of the past, 就会成为过往云烟
[10:27] as I will personally introduce you 我会亲自介绍两位年轻女士给你
[10:30] to two young ladies you will never forget — 让你今生难以忘怀…
[10:32] Soft, warm, blond, and willing. 她们温柔 热情 一头金发并且心甘情愿
[10:36] Willing? 心甘情愿
[10:37] Tell Trudy you have to cancel. 告诉特鲁迪你得取消会面
[10:45] Noah. 诺亚
[10:46] It’s Jeanne Linley. 我是珍妮·林利
[10:48] Have you heard about Ethan? 你听说伊森的事了吗
[10:50] He’s back. 他回来了
[10:52] You told me that he would never be found, 你跟我说他绝对不会被找到的
[10:53] and now he just…shows up? 但现在他…突然就出现了
[10:55] Calm down. I-it’s gonna be fine. 冷静点 没事的
[10:57] Calm down? 冷静点
[10:58] I didn’t work directly with the Linleys — 林利一家的事不是我直接经手的…
[11:00] Noah Shuster did. 是诺亚·舒斯特负责的
[11:01] – Could we speak with him? – I have to go. -我们能和他谈谈吗 -我得挂了
[11:03] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[11:04] You know where to meet me. One hour. 你知道见面的地方 一小时后见
[11:05] We’ll figure this all out. 我们会解决这一切的
[11:17] Noah finds homes for children who are difficult to place — 诺亚替那些难以被收养的孩子找到新家
[11:21] Kids with emotional disturbances, 都是些有情绪障碍
[11:23] special needs, health issues. 需要特殊护理 存在健康问题的孩子
[11:25] That’s strange. He was just here. 真奇怪 他刚刚还在这
[11:28] Do you have a home address, contact information? 你有他的家庭住址 联系方式吗
[11:30] Yes, of course. 当然有
[11:32] Client information is privileged. 客户资料是保密的
[11:34] Not anymore. 不再是了
[11:38] They said yes? 他们同意了
[11:38] Open adoption — you can have qualified contact — 公开领养 你可以与孩子接触
[11:41] everything we wanted. 他们同意我们的一切要求
[11:43] It’s great, and I can’t thank you enough. 太好了 真不知该怎么感谢你
[11:46] This is really gonna happen. 这一切终于要成真了
[11:49] Um, I’m — I’m sorry. 抱歉
[11:51] Um, hang on just a sec. 稍等一下
[11:54] Liz! Liz, it’s me! 莉斯 莉斯 是我
[11:56] Tom, where are you? 汤姆 你在哪
[11:57] Listen, it’s all good! 听着 一切问题都解决了
[11:58] I figured out another way to make some cash. 我找到了个赚钱的路子
[12:02] Boys, we’re here. 小伙子们 我们到了
[12:03] You can celebrate later. We have work to do. 等下再庆祝 该做正事了
[12:06] Tell the ball and chain you’ll call her back. 跟你的管家婆说 过会再给她打回去
[12:08] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[12:10] No, all you need to know right now 没事 你现在只要知道
[12:12] is that everything is gonna be fine, all right? 一切都会好起来的 好吧
[12:14] We are free. 我们自由了
[12:15] From what? 什么自由
[12:16] Reddington — all of it. 不再受雷丁顿或者任何人束缚
[12:17] And, look, don’t make any moves on the adoption. 还有 听我说 不要把孩子送去领养了
[12:21] Tom, what have you done? 汤姆 你做了什么
[12:23] I’ll meet you at your place tomorrow night. 我明晚去你那见你
[12:25] I’ll bring Wing Yee’s, 我会带上咏仪家的外卖
[12:26] and I’ll explain everything, all right? 然后说明一切 好吗
[12:27] I got a good feeling. 我有好的预感
[12:29] I got to go. 我得挂了
[12:40] I know you like to watch. 我知道你喜欢看这个
[12:56] You could have called anybody to do the job with, 你可以找别人来帮忙
[12:58] but you called me. 可你偏偏找了我
[13:00] You need me. 你需要我
[13:02] We need each other. 我们需要彼此
[13:04] – Come with me to Zurich, right now. – Gina… -现在就跟我去苏黎世 -吉娜
[13:06] I can’t. 我不能
[13:12] Freezing out there. Hop in. 外面冻死了 快进来
[13:14] ♬我还记得♬
[13:17] I’m so sorry about all of this. 我对这一切非常抱歉
[13:18] I don’t need an apology, Noah. 我不要道歉 诺亚
[13:19] I want to know how this happened. 我想知道这是怎么回事
[13:21] That does nothing to solve the issue at hand. 那也解决不了现在的问题
[13:24] What’s important is that we come up with a solution. 重要的是我们现在要想出解决办法
[13:26] – Now. – Now wha– -现在 -现在什么
[13:28] ♬一些改变♬
[13:32] ♬我只需要你♬
[13:35] Make her go to sleep. 让她睡过去
[13:38] ♬我又能如何♬
[13:41] ♬转过身来却如此孤独♬
[13:48] ♬阳光不再耀眼♬
[13:50] ♬世界塌陷因你离我而去♬
[13:57] ♬我竭力尝试♬
[14:02] ♬将你守候♬
[14:09] ♬我希望 爱人♬
[14:10] I think mother hurts the children. 我觉得母亲在伤害孩子们
[14:12] ♬你终会回来 爱人♬
[14:13] I don’t think she turns them into butterflies. 我觉得她没有把他们变成蝴蝶
[14:16] Come up here. 到前面来
[14:18] ♬这已是我全部♬
[14:20] ♬没有你生活黯淡无光♬
[14:21] You need to stop questioning your mother. 你不要再质疑你母亲了
[14:24] You let Ethan get away. 你让伊森跑掉了
[14:26] Now you need to help us clean this mess up. 现在你要帮忙收拾这个烂摊子
[14:29] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[14:29] ♬世界塌陷因你离我而去♬
[14:32] Sorry, dad. 对不起 爸爸
[14:35] It’s me, again. 还是我
[14:37] Where are you? 你在哪儿
[14:38] Please call me when you get this. 收到后给我回电话
[14:40] Mr. Linley. 林利先生
[14:41] This is Agent Navabi. 这是纳瓦比探员
[14:42] You need to come with us. 你得跟我们走一趟
[14:43] Why? Is something wrong? 为什么 出什么事了吗
[14:45] Noah Shuster. 诺亚·舒斯特
[14:46] I don’t know who that is. What’s going on? 我不知道这个人 怎么了
[14:47] He was the adoption agent 他就是你和你妻子
[14:48] that you and your wife met about Ethan. 为伊森的事而见的领养机构工作人员
[14:50] The day after he disappeared, 他失踪后的第二天
[14:51] $25,000 from one of your accounts was transferred to his. 有两万五千块钱从你的账户转到了他的账户
[14:54] That’s ridiculous. I never — 太可笑了 我从来没
[14:55] Sir, you’re gonna have to come with us. 先生 你得跟我们走一趟
[14:56] I- I can’t. My wife is not here, all right? 我 我不能 我妻子不在这
[14:58] She said she was going out for coffee. 她说她出去买杯咖啡
[14:59] She hasn’t come back. 她还没回来
[15:00] I don’t know what’s happened to her. 我不知道她出了什么事
[15:01] Now you want me to leave Ethan alone? 你要让我扔下伊森一个人
[15:03] He’ll be taken care of. 会有人照顾好他的
[15:04] By who? 谁
[15:05] Come on. 走吧
[15:14] You hungry? 你饿了吗
[15:18] How do you feel about waffles? 吃华夫饼吗
[15:26] No toaster. 没有烤面包机
[15:27] No microwave. No problem. No problem. 也没有微波炉 没关系 没关系
[15:32] I know, the whole idea 我知道
[15:33] that Mozart will improve cognitive skills is a myth, 听莫扎特能提升孩子的认知能力未必可信
[15:36] but they say babies start learning in the womb, 但都说婴儿在妈妈的子宫里就开始学习了
[15:38] so, on the off chance it’ll get him into Harvard… 孩子说不定会因为这进哈佛呢
[15:54] It’s okay, Ethan! It’s okay! 没关系的 伊森 没关系的
[15:56] It’s just a smoke alarm. It’s fine. 只是烟雾报警器而已 没事的
[15:58] Ethan? 伊森
[16:00] What happened? Is everything all right? 怎么了 出什么事了
[16:01] What are you doing?! Put that away! 你在做什么 把它拿开
[16:02] What are you doing?! Get out! Get out! 你在做什么 出去 出去
[16:25] One last chance — Zurich. 最后一次机会 苏黎世
[16:28] You know I can’t. 你知道我不行
[16:45] Thanks, boys. 谢了 伙计们
[16:58] Torch it. Call me when it’s done. 烧了它 好了给我电话
[17:32] I want him gone. 我要他走
[17:34] He’s here for your protection. 他在这里是为了保护你
[17:36] I don’t want his protection any more than I want your money. 我不要他的保护 我也不要你的钱
[17:38] The money isn’t for you. 钱不是给你的
[17:40] It’s very generous. 这很慷慨
[17:42] I can appreciate that it comes from a place of concern, 我知道这是出于关心
[17:46] but it’s dirty money, and I just don’t want it. 但这是赃款 我不想要
[17:49] I don’t need it. 我不需要
[17:50] No, but your child does. 你是不用 但你的孩子需要
[17:54] I’m giving my child up for adoption. 我要把我的孩子送去领养
[17:58] Why would you do that? 你为什么要这么做
[18:00] How can you, of all people, ask me that question? 别人就算了 你怎么能这么问
[18:03] The life I have because of you is no place for a child. 因为你 我的生活中已经不能有孩子了
[18:06] I can’t even make a waffle without one of your people 就连我做个华夫饼都会有你的人
[18:08] bursting into my home with a gun. 拿着枪冲进我家
[18:15] You think your life is too dangerous for a child. 你认为你的生活对于孩子来说太危险了
[18:24] But what is your life without one? 但是没有孩子你的生活又会怎么样
[18:28] I can tell you from personal experience — not much. 我的亲身经历可以告诉你 黯淡无光
[18:35] What? 怎么了
[18:37] You and Tom agree on something. 你和汤姆终于对一件事有共识了
[18:40] He wants you to keep the baby? 他想让你留下孩子
[18:42] Oh, yeah. 是的
[18:47] Oh, my God. That’s it. 天啊 原来如此
[18:50] The key to these abductions is parental consent. 这些诱拐案的关键是家长的许可
[18:53] No child can be adopted out without both parents agreeing. 如果没有父母双方的同意 孩子不能被领养
[18:56] So I had Aram look over Noah Shuster’s case files. 我让阿兰姆查了诺亚·舒斯特的卷宗
[18:59] There were 93 cases, including Ethan’s, 他经手的九十三个案子里 伊森也在其中
[19:01] where parents considered adoption, then backed out. 父母考虑把孩子送去领养 然后又退缩了
[19:03] Of those, 16 kids died or went missing 在其中 十六个孩子在他拜访过后的
[19:06] within a year of the visit — 一年之内死了或失踪了
[19:07] 16 kids with cognitive, physical, 十六个有认知问题 身体问题
[19:10] or psychological issues. 或是心理问题的孩子
[19:12] According to Ethan’s father, adoption was his mother’s idea. 伊森的父亲说 把孩子送去领养是妈妈的主意
[19:15] He was working extra shifts 他当时经常加班
[19:16] to pay for Ethan’s private school and therapies, 以支付伊森的私立学校学费和治疗费用
[19:19] leaving her alone with him. 都是她一个人照顾孩子
[19:20] He was trying to appease his wife by meeting with Shuster, 和舒斯特的会面只是他对妻子的妥协
[19:22] but he maintains that he never wanted to go through with it. 但他坚持他从来没想把孩子送去领养
[19:25] Well, conveniently for him, 还真是方便
[19:26] she’s not around to challenge his side of things. 我们现在也找不到她来反驳他说的话
[19:28] No, but she had access to a personal trust account 没有 但是她可以使用个人信托帐户
[19:30] from which she transferred money to Shuster. 给舒斯特转钱
[19:32] She could have paid him off, 她给他钱
[19:34] and he could have taken her to cover it up. 他替她来搞定这件事
[19:35] I think this Lady Ambrosia is using Shuster 我想这位安布罗希亚女士是利用舒斯特
[19:38] to identify mothers and fathers 来寻找那些
[19:39] who want to get rid of their kids 一方想要摆脱孩子
[19:41] but can’t because their spouses won’t consent. 而另一方却不同意的父母
[19:44] I searched the National Child Identification Program, 我查了国家儿童识别系统
[19:46] and of the prints we lifted 从伊森身上的手指画上
[19:48] from the finger paint on Ethan’s body, 提取的指纹
[19:49] seven of them belong to that group of missing children. 有七个属于那一批失踪儿童
[19:52] We need to find this Noah Shuster 我们得找到这个诺亚·舒斯特
[19:53] and figure out where this city of lost kids is. 查出这个失踪儿童之家在哪
[19:57] You lied to me! 你骗我
[19:58] We had a deal. 我们说好了的
[19:59] Two ladies for you, one address for me. 给我地址 两名女士就归你
[20:02] Ladies, the kind that walk on two legs, preferably hairless. 我说的女士是两条腿走路的 没那么多毛的
[20:05] I want the address. 我要地址
[20:07] You think it’s funny? Little dogs? 你觉得很有意思是吗 小狗
[20:10] I thought they’d be a nice gesture. 我觉得她们能表示我的心意
[20:11] I thought you’d like them. 我以为你会喜欢她们的
[20:12] I don’t like them. 我不喜欢
[20:14] Or maybe you’re afraid they won’t like you. 也许你只是怕她们不喜欢你
[20:16] Dogs are very intuitive. 狗狗是很敏感的
[20:17] They’ll know if you’re hiding something. 如果你有所隐瞒 她们会察觉的
[20:19] I am hiding something — I hate dogs. 我确实有所隐瞒 我讨厌狗
[20:22] They’re homeless. 她们无家可归
[20:34] I’ll call you when I decide to race the iditarod. 我去参加狗拉雪橇比赛时会给你打电话的
[20:37] Ah, you know what? Forget it. 还是算了
[20:39] Just forget it. I’ll take them back. 算了 我还是把她们带走吧
[20:41] Your friend Vasilia Patinka — 你的朋友瓦西利亚·帕丁卡
[20:43] she’s living under an alias in Gaithersburg, 隐姓埋名住在盖瑟斯堡
[20:45] 1632 South Perry Drive. 南佩里路1632号
[20:49] – What about the dogs? – I love ’em. -狗怎么办 -我喜欢她们
[20:51] Taking an early lunch so we can hit the dog park. 我们早点吃午饭 然后去狗狗公园逛逛
[20:54] These little marshmallows are gonna get my wienie roasted. 这两个小可爱可以尝到我的烤香肠了
[21:02] Well, you are beautiful, Anya. 你很漂亮 安雅
[21:06] It’s magical work — magical! 这是魔法 魔法
[21:10] Isn’t Anya going to make the most gorgeous butterfly? 安雅是不是会变成最漂亮的蝴蝶
[21:15] Oh, well, it looks like someone’s coming through our door. 看 有人来了
[21:20] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[21:23] The grown-ups will be right back. 大人们马上就回来
[21:25] Help your friends. 继续帮你们的朋友吧
[21:33] It’s gone too far. 事情失控了
[21:34] The F.B.I. came to the office. 联调局来办公室了
[21:36] If they have Ethan, if he leads them here… 如果他们找到伊森 如果他带他们来这
[21:39] Well, you can’t let that happen. 你要阻止这种情况发生
[21:41] You know, what we do matters. 我们的工作很重要
[21:42] Unwanted children feel loved here. 不被需要的孩子们能在这里感到被爱
[21:45] We keep them safe until… 我们保证他们的安全
[21:48] we have to let them go. 直到我们不得不让他们离开
[21:50] Now, you took care of Ethan’s mother. 你既然能搞定伊森的妈妈
[21:52] You take care of him. 那么也可以搞定伊森
[21:54] Theo says you hurt them. 西奥说你在伤害他们
[21:57] He knows. 他知道了
[21:58] He doesn’t know. I can handle him. 他不知道 我能处理好他
[22:01] Can you handle Ethan? 你能处理好伊森吗
[22:09] Oh, no. 不好
[22:12] Agent Ressler. 雷斯勒探员
[22:13] 20 minutes ago, 二十分钟之前
[22:14] Noah Shuster logged into the DCFS website. 诺亚·舒斯特登陆了儿童和家庭服务系统
[22:16] Why wasn’t his access denied? 为什么他的访问没有被拒绝
[22:17] He searched for Ethan, and in his file, 他搜索了伊森 而且在他的档案里
[22:19] his temporary emergency guardian is listed as — 他的临时应急监护人写的是
[22:22] Jesus. Call Keen. 天哪 打给基恩
[22:23] Get units there now. 让支援小组现在赶过去
[22:30] Hello? 你好
[22:30] Noah Shuster looked up Ethan in the foster system 诺亚·舒斯特在寄养系统里搜索了伊森
[22:32] and found your address. 并且找到了你的地址
[22:34] We think he’s coming for the boy. 我们认为他已经去找那个男孩了
[22:35] Agent Ressler’s on his way. 雷斯勒探员已经在过去的路上了
[22:39] Ethan, I just realized 伊森 我刚意识到
[22:41] I don’t have an extra toothbrush. 我没有多余的牙刷
[22:43] We’re gonna have to go back to the store, okay? 我们还得去一趟商店 好吗
[22:46] Let’s go. 咱们走吧
[22:51] Drop it. 把包放下
[22:52] Okay. 好的
[22:57] We’re taking the boy. 我们要带走这个男孩
[23:01] Ethan, run! 伊森 快跑
[23:03] Go now! 快逃走
[23:18] Ethan? 伊森
[23:22] Ethan? 伊森
[23:30] Oh, thank God. 感谢上帝
[23:32] Ethan, you can come out now. Everything’s okay. 伊森 你现在可以出来了 没事了
[23:35] You’re safe now. 你现在安全了
[23:37] You’re safe. 你安全了
[23:57] I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t important. 如果不是事情非常重要我也不会来这里的
[24:17] How did you find me? 你是怎么找到我的
[24:20] What you endured, most people never recover from. 你所忍受的这些是大多数人都难以承受的
[24:24] I doubt I would have. 我估计我就经受不住
[24:26] But you’ve turned it into a calling. 但是你把它变成了一种使命感
[24:29] Nikolai would be proud. 尼古拉会感到骄傲的
[24:31] I never blamed him for what happened. 我从没有为发生过的事情责怪他
[24:33] He blamed himself. 他很自责
[24:37] The glasnost files — 那些苏联公开文件
[24:39] there’s something in them I need to see. 里面有些东西我需要看一下
[24:41] That was another life. 那曾是我的另一种生活
[24:46] One of the bravest men I ever knew was deaf — 我认识的最勇敢的人中的一个是聋人
[24:49] Zeeb Pasha, a communist I shared a cell with 西伊伯·帕沙 一个在安卡拉外和我
[24:52] in a military prison outside Ankara. 住在同一个军事监狱牢房的共产党
[24:57] Zeeb and I were interrogated by the “K section” — 西伊伯和我都在K区被审问
[25:00] Foot whipping, hung by our wrists, electric shock. 抽脚底板 吊手腕 电刑
[25:05] I was nothing more than a groaning heap in the corner. 我只是蜷缩在角落里呻吟着
[25:10] Every time our guard passed the cell, 每次我们的守卫走过牢房
[25:13] Zeeb would start signing. 西伊伯都会开始比划
[25:15] His fingers were a blur — 他的手指已经血肉模糊
[25:17] pointing and tapping, twisting and swirling — 指着 轻拍着 扭动着 旋转着
[25:22] The same thing over and over again and again. 这样的事情不断地上演着
[25:27] Lo and behold, one night, our cell was left unlocked. 一天晚上 我们的牢房门没有上锁
[25:34] Turns out the guard’s daughter was deaf. 原来守卫的女儿也是聋人
[25:38] And old Zeeb had been signing, 老西伊伯一直在比划
[25:41] “My wife, my daughter, my life.” “我的妻子 我的女儿 我的生活”
[25:48] Six words, unspoken, 十二个字 无声的言语
[25:49] convinced that guard to let us go. 说服了那个守卫放我们走
[25:56] Such a beautiful language. 真是一种美丽的语言
[26:02] Like that girl just then — 就像那个女孩刚刚那样
[26:03] What did she say to you on her way out? 刚才她出去的时候跟你说的是什么
[26:07] “I’m grateful for you.” “我很感谢你”
[26:17] The glasnost files. 那些苏联公开文件
[26:20] I said no. 我说了不行
[26:21] What if I could give you answers about your daughter? 如果我告诉你你女儿的下落呢
[26:24] Would that change your mind? 那会让你改变主意吗
[26:27] The only thing that could change my mind 唯一会让我改变主意的事情
[26:29] is you bringing her back. 就是你把我的女儿带回来
[26:31] But since that’s not possible, the answer is no. 但是鉴于那是不可能的事情 所以不行
[26:38] I don’t care who you have approval from, 我不管你得到了谁的批准
[26:40] I am not leaving Ethan in your care. 我不会让你照顾伊森的
[26:42] I feel like I’ve made a connection 我感觉我好像在某种层面上
[26:43] with him on some level 和他有联系
[26:44] and that he might tell me where he was being kept, 他就快要告诉我他被关在哪里
[26:47] where the other children are being held. 其他孩子们被关在哪里
[26:48] You need to say goodbye. 你得和他道别了
[27:01] Hey, Ethan. 伊森
[27:03] You’re gonna go with Miss Sickler now, 你得跟跟西克勒女士走了
[27:05] and she’s gonna take you to a place that is so safe. 她会带你去一个安全的地方
[27:09] And you’re gonna be surrounded by people who care about you. 会有很多关心你的人
[27:12] And no one is ever gonna hurt you again. 没有人会再伤害你了
[27:17] Okay? 好吗
[27:24] You took Noah Shuster? 你抓到诺亚·舒斯特了吗
[27:26] Baz did, after he saved you. 巴兹抓的 在他救下你之后
[27:29] What is your interest in this case? 你和这起案子有什么利益关系
[27:31] Same as yours– missing children. 和你一样 寻找失踪儿童
[27:35] Brimley is in there, 布里姆利在里面
[27:36] speaking to the only man who can tell us 讯问唯一一个能告诉我们在哪里
[27:39] where to find Lady Ambrosia. 能找到安布罗希亚女士的人
[27:45] I need to take butterscotch for a walk. 我得带奶油糖出去散散步
[27:48] When I get back, I’m gonna need some ground mineral salt 等我回来后 我要一些磨碎的矿物盐
[27:51] and a corded Dremel drill. 和一台达美牌有线电钻
[27:53] Come on, poopsie. Let’s go. That’s it. Very good. 好了 小家伙 我们走 真乖
[28:03] When I said that Baz saved you, 我说巴兹救下你时
[28:04] I wasn’t looking for a “thank you”. 并不是想让你说声谢谢
[28:06] I’m just relieved. 我只是松了口气
[28:09] I found a couple… 我找到一对夫妻
[28:11] to take the baby. 领养我的宝宝
[28:13] Thinking about it is one thing, but actually doing it… 想想很容易 可真这样做…
[28:17] How did she do it– my mother? 我妈妈当初是怎么做到的
[28:21] Your parents loved each other very much. 你的父母彼此深爱
[28:24] The Cold War was hard– 可冷战时期的生活很艰难
[28:27] too hard for your father. 对你父亲而言太过艰难
[28:31] When the Soviet Union was collapsing, he took you from her. 苏联解体后 他从她身边带走了你
[28:35] She gave up everything to follow him, to follow you. 她抛弃了一切追踪他 追踪你
[28:41] The night of the fire– 火灾那晚
[28:42] that’s what they were arguing about? 他们在争吵这些吗
[28:44] Your mother, despite what he’d done, she wanted him back. 不管他做了什么 你母亲都希望他能回来
[28:49] She wanted them to be a family. 她希望能成为一家人
[28:53] As much as it pains me to say it, he was probably… 虽然我并不想承认 可他也许…
[28:58] the only man she ever really loved. 是她唯一深爱过的男人
[29:01] And I shot him. 而我射杀了他
[29:02] It was an accident. 那只是意外
[29:04] Tell me. I need to know. 全都告诉我 我得知道真相
[29:09] Your mother was never the same after that. 自此之后 你母亲就变了
[29:13] The man she loved killed by the child she adored– 她深爱的男人被她珍爱的孩子杀死
[29:16] It was… just too much. 这件事太难以接受了
[29:21] Two months later, she went to Cape May 两个月后 她去了开普梅
[29:24] and left her clothes on the beach, 将衣服放在了沙滩
[29:25] walked into the ocean, and was never seen again. 走进了大海 从此再无踪影
[29:31] So, that night, I killed both my parents. 所以那一晚 我杀死了我的父母
[29:34] You were a child. 你当时还只是个孩子
[29:36] There should never have been a gun for you to grab. 就不应该让你碰到枪
[29:41] Looking back, I’m not sure I shouldn’t have 回首过去 我也在想我是不是
[29:43] raised you myself. 该亲自抚养你
[29:47] I don’t want you looking back with that kind of regret. 我不想你有朝一日也有那样的后悔
[29:59] Where are they? 他们在哪
[30:00] They’re ugly, then they’re beautiful. 他们很丑 他们很美
[30:02] Answer me. Where– your father– 回答我 你爸在哪儿
[30:05] – I’m ugly. – Where is he? -我很丑 -他在哪儿
[30:07] He took him– 他被抓走了
[30:08] the man with the gun. 被带枪的男人
[30:11] A policeman? 警察
[30:13] Oh, my God! Why don’t you have answers for me? 天啊 你为什么不回答我的话
[30:16] I thought that you made them beautiful 我原以为你让他们变美
[30:18] to keep them from being like me. 是为了不让他们变成我这样
[30:21] Look, we have to talk about this later. 听着 等会儿再跟你谈
[30:23] Your job is to prepare Anya. 你的任务是给安雅做准备
[30:39] He refuses to leave. 他不愿意走
[30:42] I didn’t want to force him and make things worse. 我不想逼他 把局面搞得更糟糕
[30:45] I think he wants to speak with you. 我认为他想跟你谈谈
[30:51] Hey, Ethan. 伊森
[30:53] Can I come in? 我能进来吗
[30:58] So you decided to stick around, huh? 你打定主意待这儿了是吗
[31:08] Ethan, what is this? 伊森 这是什么
[31:13] Ethan drew this? 伊森画的吗
[31:14] Isn’t it amazing? 是不是很棒
[31:15] Look at the patterns on the wings. 看翅膀上的花纹
[31:18] – They remind me of… – The finger painting. -让我想到… -手指画
[31:20] That’s the same pattern that was painted on Ethan 跟画到伊森和另外两个小孩脸上的
[31:22] and the other two kids who escaped. 是一样的图案
[31:23] Same dark edges, same spotting. 一样的黑边 一样的斑点
[31:25] So whoever was holding these kids 所以抓了这些小孩的人
[31:26] was painting them like butterflies. 把他们画成蝴蝶
[31:29] Some sort of ritual? 是某种仪式吗
[31:30] Feniseca tarquinius — 掠灰蝶
[31:32] Also known as the harvester butterfly — 也叫收割蝶
[31:34] highly localized, 活动范围很小
[31:36] related to a species found in Africa and Asia. 跟非洲亚洲的一种蝴蝶有亲缘关系
[31:38] – The only carnivorous butterfly in North America. – Carnivorous? -是北美唯一一种食肉蝴蝶 -食肉蝴蝶
[31:41] If there is a ritual, maybe it involves this species. 如果是仪式 或许跟这种蝴蝶有关
[31:45] Why would Ethan want me to know that? 伊森为什么要告诉我这个
[31:47] Track all sales of this species of larvae 追查过去一年内
[31:49] for the past 12 months — I want a location. 这种蝴蝶幼虫的销售 给我具体定位
[31:51] We need Shuster, but Reddington has him. 我们需要舒斯特 但雷丁顿把他抓走了
[31:53] And, Keen… Where the hell is Reddington? 基恩 雷丁顿跑哪儿去了
[31:57] I believe you abducted Anya Patinka. 我认为你绑走了安雅·帕廷卡
[31:59] Where is she? 她在哪儿
[32:03] If that’s who you’re looking for, you’re too late. 如果你是想找她的话 那你可晚了
[32:07] It’s her birthday. 今天是她生日
[32:09] I don’t know what that means. 我不明白你什么意思
[32:13] Lady Ambrosia — she — she means well. 安布罗希亚女士 她…她是好意
[32:18] – By abducting children? – No. -绑走小孩 -不
[32:20] We always try to keep our process as humane as possible. 我们总是尽可能让这个过程人道一点
[32:24] What process? 什么过程
[32:26] What process? 什么过程
[32:27] Anya is turning 12… 安雅要满十二岁了
[32:31] The end of adolescence. 青春期就要结束
[32:33] She’ll be…transformed. 她将…蜕变
[32:38] We use nitrous. 我们选择笑气[麻醉镇痛]
[32:39] And the children are happy, relaxed, 孩子们都很开心 很轻松
[32:44] euphoric f-for their rebirth. 愉快地迎接新生
[32:49] And the other children? 那其他孩子呢
[32:51] They help prepare for the celebration 我们作茧包裹孩子的时候
[32:54] while the wrapping of the butterfly child continues. 他们就准备庆典
[32:59] Where is she? 她在哪儿
[33:01] We call it the colony — 我们称之为群落
[33:03] an abandoned schoolhouse, Route 2 South of Richmond. 一幢废弃的教学楼 里士满南部二号公路
[33:09] After our son died… 我们的儿子死后
[33:11] she wanted to save other children. 她想要救其他孩子
[33:15] S-she turns them into butterflies, 把他们变成蝴蝶
[33:18] sets them free s-so they can stay children forever. 给他们自由 让他们永葆童年
[34:31] Okay. This is amazing. 好了 这简直太棒了
[34:34] Uh, well, maybe not amazing. 或许也不怎么棒
[34:36] I mean, how many people are in the market 想想看又有多少人在市场上
[34:37] for carnivorous butterfly larvae? 买食肉蝴蝶幼虫呢
[34:39] Aram. 阿兰姆
[34:41] Okay, I tracked nine shipments in the last six months — 好 我追查了过去半年的九批货物
[34:43] eight to sanctuaries, wildlife preserves, and zoos. 八批送到自然保护区和动物园
[34:47] And the ninth? 第九个呢
[34:49] Exactly. 正是我们的目标
[34:52] Oh, Anya. 安雅
[34:54] I know you can’t hear me, but you’re almost there. 我知道你听不见 但你快要成功了
[34:59] You’re almost home. 你快要到家了
[35:01] Oh, bless you, child. 保佑你 孩子
[35:06] Bless you. 保佑你
[35:19] Anya Patinka — where is she? 安雅·帕廷卡 她在哪
[35:25] Who the hell are you? 你又是哪位
[35:26] Her fairy godmother. 她的仙女教母
[35:28] I hear it’s her birthday. We’ve come to celebrate. 我听说今天她生日 我们来为她庆祝
[35:39] It’s been some time since freshman English, 虽然新生文学课是很久以前的事了
[35:41] but I seem to recall that fairy tales 但我隐约想起来那个童话故事了
[35:44] about abandonment, death, and witches 那个讲述了抛弃 死亡和巫婆的故事
[35:47] are supposed to allow children 应该让孩子们用象征性方法
[35:48] to deal with their fears in symbolic terms. 来克服他们内心的恐惧
[35:51] But there’s nothing symbolic about this place. 但这个地方没什么象征性
[35:55] You’re a real witch. 你是个真正的巫婆
[35:57] I don’t know who you are, 我不知道你是谁
[35:58] but if you don’t get off my property right now, 但如果你不马上滚出我的房子
[36:00] I’ll call the police. 我就要报警了
[36:01] I believe they’re already on their way. 我相信他们已经在来的路上了
[36:04] While we’re waiting, how about I tell you a story? 闲着也是闲着 我给你讲个故事吧
[36:07] It’s about a mother, her two sons, 关于一个母亲 两个儿子
[36:09] and a canoeing accident. 和一个独木舟意外的故事
[36:12] You’ve talked to Noah. 你跟诺亚谈过了
[36:15] The family lived by a river. 这家人住在一条河边
[36:16] The boys often took a canoe out to fish. 男孩们常划小舟去捕鱼
[36:19] One day, the canoe tipped. 有一天 独木舟侧翻了
[36:21] Inexplicably, the elder son, the golden child, 难以理解的是 大儿子 优秀的孩子
[36:26] the champion swimmer, drowned. 还曾是游泳冠军的他 溺水了
[36:28] While the younger, the lesser child, survived. 而年纪较小 没那么优秀的小儿子却活了下来
[36:32] The way Noah tells it, 按诺亚的话来说
[36:34] you allowed Theo to believe it was his fault, 你让西奥相信是他的错
[36:37] that he was the reason his brother died, 他哥哥是因为他才死的
[36:39] that he would have been better off dead. 死得应该是他
[36:43] They could have died together, 他们本来可以一起死的
[36:45] beautiful and innocent. 凄美而纯洁
[36:49] Theo would have been spared all this. 西奥本来可以不用受这些苦的
[36:52] “这些苦”指得是因为不同而被人歧视
[36:57] Is that why you kill them? 这是你杀害他们的原因吗
[36:59] I save them. 我拯救了他们
[37:01] From what? 从什么里拯救
[37:02] I make sure the damaged ones 我保证了不正常的孩子
[37:04] don’t grow up to be outcasts like Theo — 不会像西奥一样在成长过程中被人排斥
[37:08] hated, pitied. 被人憎恨与同情
[37:09] No one loves an outcast. 没人会爱一个被排斥的人
[37:12] Not even his mother? 连他母亲都不爱吗
[37:13] I couldn’t send my son away, 我不能抛弃我的儿子
[37:16] but when I look at him, 但当我看着他时
[37:19] I see what these children shouldn’t be 我看到了这些孩子应避免的未来
[37:22] and what they won’t be. 他们也不会变成这样
[37:23] Because I see the life I save them from. 因为我看到了他们噩梦般的命运
[37:27] I’m ugly. 我很丑陋
[37:32] From where I sit, 在我看来
[37:33] there’s only one ugly person in the room, 这个房间里只有一个丑陋的人
[37:35] and it’s certainly not you, Theo. 而这人显然不是你 西奥
[37:40] She’s breathing. She’ll be okay. 她有呼吸 她会没事的
[37:43] Excellent. We must be going. 好极了 我们必须得走了
[37:47] Theo, you are entitled to as much as anyone — 西奥 你跟任何一个人一样 有权利拥有
[37:52] happiness, joy, 幸福 快乐
[37:56] a mother’s love. 一个母亲的爱
[38:02] Theo, stop him. 西奥 拦住他
[38:04] Stop him. 拦住他
[38:06] Theo, what are you doing? Stop him! 西奥 你在干什么 拦住他
[38:10] Theo. 西奥
[38:11] Theo. 西奥
[38:12] Theo, what — oh, my God! No! 西奥 什么 天呐 不要
[38:15] No, Theodore, what are you doing?! 不 西奥多 你在干什么
[38:18] Let me g– 放开
[38:19] Let me go! 放开我
[38:22] I’m not asking! 我命令你
[38:23] Theodore James! 西奥多·詹姆斯
[38:25] Let me go! 放开我
[38:27] No! 不要
[39:24] Follow me. 跟我来
[39:38] ♬又是冰冷的一天♬
[39:41] ♬十一月的一天♬
[39:51] ♬而我又一次的♬
[39:54] ♬迷路彷徨不知所终♬
[40:04] ♬而你如浪涛般涌来♬
[40:16] Hey, Tom. 汤姆
[40:18] ♬自由呼吸♬
[40:19] I’m just wondering where you are. 我只是想知道你在哪里
[40:23] Give me a call when you can. 可以的话给我回个电话
[40:25] ♬自由呼吸♬
[40:34] ♬大口深呼吸♬
[40:34] Anya? Anya! 安雅 安雅
[40:37] ♬任自己平躺♬
[40:38] Ohh, Anya! 安雅
[40:40] Anya! 安雅
[40:45] Oh, baby! 宝贝
[40:46] ♬何须乘风破浪♬
[40:51] ♬拍击岸上♬
[41:00] ♬随面色苍白♬
[41:05] ♬依然微笑♬
[41:06] I still don’t understand it — 我还是不明白
[41:08] Reddington’s interest in this case. 雷丁顿为什么对这案子感兴趣
[41:10] ♬我可以自由呼吸♬
[41:11] What does he get? 他有什么好处
[41:18] ♬自由呼吸♬
[41:23] ♬我可以自由呼吸♬
[41:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:31] ♬自由呼吸♬
[41:44] It just keeps getting worse. 还真是越来越糟
[41:47] “‘How can I get there?’ asked Dorothy. “我要怎么才能去那里” 桃乐茜问
[41:50] ‘You must walk. “你必须步行
[41:52] It is a long journey through a country 这是个途径他国的漫长旅程
[41:54] that is sometimes dark and terrible. 而且有时幽暗且令人害怕
[41:57] However, I will use all the magic arts I know 然而 我会用我知道的所有魔法
[41:57] ♬自由呼吸♬
[41:59] to keep you from harm.’ 来保护你不受伤害”
[42:03] She came close to Dorothy 她靠近桃乐茜
[42:03] ♬自由呼吸♬
[42:04] and kissed her gently on the forehead. 温柔地亲吻她的额头
[42:08] ‘When you get to OZ… “当你到达奥兹国时
[42:10] do not be afraid of him, 不要害怕他
[42:10] ♬自由呼吸♬
[42:12] but tell your story and ask him to help you. 把你的故事告诉他 请他帮助你
[42:16] ♬自由呼吸♬
[42:17] Goodbye, my dear.'” 再见 亲爱的”
[42:22] ♬自由呼吸♬
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme