Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] Mr. Eriksson, so sorry for the wait. 埃里克松先生 抱歉让您久等了
[00:10] If you’ll follow me. 请跟我来
[00:18] Happy, baby, what’s wrong? 哈皮 亲爱的 怎么啦
[00:20] – Wait outside. – No, Happy, let’s just go! -去外面等我 -不 哈皮 别这样
[00:27] No! 不
[00:30] No! 不
[00:31] No, Rafael, please! 住手 拉斐尔 求你了
[00:41] That was Peter. 是彼得
[00:43] The Vacarros are gathering. 瓦卡洛家族的人正在聚集
[00:44] Listen to me. 听我说
[00:45] I don’t care if they see it coming. 我不管他们知不知道
[00:46] I don’t care if you send them engraved invitations 我不管你是不是要给他们
[00:49] to their own funerals. 发自己葬礼的请柬
[00:50] Dad wants them hit, 爸爸要对他们出手
[00:51] and he wants Rafael Vacarro found — today. 他要找出拉斐尔·瓦卡洛 就今天
[01:03] Gentlemen. 各位
[01:05] You must be lost, friend. 你一定走错路了 朋友
[01:06] Oh, my, certainly not, Dag. 绝对没有 戴格
[01:08] May I call you Dag? 我能叫你戴格吗
[01:09] And Gregor. 格雷戈尔
[01:10] Please accept my deepest condolences 对于发生在你亲爱的兄弟身上的悲剧
[01:13] for the tragedy that has befallen your beloved brother. 请接受我最诚挚的悼念
[01:15] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[01:16] A friend — here to see your father. 一个朋友 我来见你们父亲的
[01:19] Our father’s not seeing anyone. 他现在谁也不见
[01:20] Oh, he’ll see me. 他会见我的
[01:33] This symbol — I saw it once. 这个标志 我见过一次
[01:36] Said to be the mark of the man who can do the impossible. 据说它代表了一个能完成不可能任务的人
[01:40] I was so very sorry to hear about your son. 你儿子的事 我很难过
[01:45] Perhaps I could be of some assistance. 也许我能帮上点忙
[01:48] What kind of assistance? 什么样的忙
[01:49] I fear this child may be lost. 恐怕这孩子已经保不住了
[01:54] I’m here to help you save the others. 我是来帮你救其他的孩子的
[02:03] 阿里斯泰尔·皮特 第103号
[02:09] Raymond, I know that you’re always going to do 雷蒙德 我知道你一向
[02:12] what you believe is the right thing to do. 只按自己的想法行事
[02:14] But I don’t ever want you to think 但是我不希望
[02:16] that you have to change your plans on my account. 你认为需要为了我改变计划
[02:20] Plans change. 改改计划没什么
[02:21] Between Seoul, Moscow, then back to Beijing, 从汉城到莫斯科 再回北京
[02:25] then Shanghai, 再去上海
[02:26] It would have been a month and a half. 这得花上一个半月的时间
[02:28] I canceled it. 我取消了
[02:30] I wanted to bring you something. 我想带点东西给你
[02:33] Oh, Raymond. 雷蒙德
[02:34] What good is a collection if it doesn’t grow? 不增加藏品 收藏还有什么意思
[02:40] It’s beautiful. 真美
[02:41] It’s German — pre-war. 德国产 二战前的文物
[02:43] Survived the allied bombing in ’45. 在1945年盟军的炮火中幸存了下来
[02:47] Miracle. 奇迹
[02:53] What is it? 怎么了
[02:56] I’m getting married. 我要结婚了
[03:01] Do you love him? 你爱他吗
[03:05] I love you. 我爱你
[03:14] You don’t have to explain, Liz. 你不必解释 莉斯
[03:16] Whatever reason you have for giving your child up for adoption, 不管你是为什么决定放弃孩子 给别人领养
[03:19] I’m sure it’s a good one. 我肯定你是有苦衷的
[03:21] When Tom and I were looking to start a family, 当初汤姆和我想要领养孩子组建家庭
[03:23] you gave us all the information about the birth mother. 你给了我们孩子生母的所有信息
[03:26] Would you be giving prospective parents information about me? 你也会给孩子未来养父母我的信息吗
[03:29] Couples looking to adopt know children 想要领养孩子的夫妻知道
[03:32] often come from difficult backgrounds. 孩子一般来自困难家庭
[03:34] And that’s okay. 那也没有关系
[03:35] Even in an open adoption, I mean, 我是说 即使是公开领养也可以
[03:38] I would need to see the child. 我要能看到孩子
[03:39] That makes it more difficult but not impossible. 这样会加大难度 但并非不可能
[03:42] Whatever a mother’s issues, 无论生母有什么苦衷
[03:43] they’re rarely held against the child. 很少会影响到孩子
[03:45] You’ll fill out a questionnaire, 你需要填一张调查问卷
[03:46] which I’ll make available to prospective parents. 我会让有意领养的夫妇看到你的回答
[03:49] At the same time, 与此同时
[03:50] you’ll be able to look at their profiles online. 你也能在网上看到他们的资料
[03:52] And if we both swipe right, 如果我们看对了眼
[03:54] we’re hooked up for life? 就会彼此纠缠一辈子了
[03:55] If you and Tom swipe right. 如果你和汤姆都同意的话
[03:57] He does have a say in this. 这件事他也有发言权
[03:58] Yeah, of course. 当然了
[04:00] This is a decision that we have to make together, 这是需要我们两个人共同做的决定
[04:02] and I mean, he would be here 如果他不是要出远门工作
[04:04] if he didn’t have to be away for work right now. 今天会和我一起来的
[04:10] Excuse me, where’s your restroom? 打扰一下 请问洗手间在哪里
[04:18] Gina. 吉娜
[04:20] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[04:21] Hey, Jacob. How you doing? 雅各布 你好吗
[04:23] It was nice to hear from you, too. 接到你的消息我也很高兴
[04:24] It wasn’t nice hearing from you, 接到你的消息我可一点也不高兴
[04:25] and I want to know why you’re doing it — the real reason. 我想知道你为什么要这么做 说真话
[04:30] I see your new home is a work in progress. 看来你的新家还需要装修
[04:33] What colors are you considering? 你想把墙面涂成什么颜色
[04:34] You know, I usually like people 我一般比较喜欢我的客人
[04:36] to enter my apartment after I’m in it. 在我在家的时候再来
[04:41] Have you ever heard of the Promnestria? 你听说过破冰人吗
[04:43] No, is he here, too? 没 他也来了吗
[04:46] It’s a term the Ancient Greeks used 这是古希腊人用来
[04:48] to describe a matchmaker — a negotiator. 描述媒人或是谈判者的用语
[04:51] In this case, a man who brings together warring crime families 我说的是一个通过共同利益 筹码
[04:55] through mutual self-interest, leverage, 如果必要的话 甚至是暴力
[04:59] or violence if necessary. 促使交战家族联合的人
[05:01] My mother — was she still alive when I was placed with Sam? 我妈妈 我被寄养在萨姆家时她还活着吗
[05:05] – Yes. – Why did she do it? -是的 -她为什么要这么做
[05:08] I let myself in because the situation is urgent. 我不请自来是因为事态紧急
[05:12] On Wall Street, a well-planned merger 在华尔街 一场精心策划的合并
[05:14] can return a windfall profit. 可以牟取暴利
[05:16] Criminal enterprises are no different. 犯罪集团也不例外
[05:18] The Promnestria convinces sworn enemies 破冰人会说服不共戴天的仇人
[05:21] that there is more profit in friendship. 他们的合作比敌对更有利
[05:23] In return, he gets a percentage of the new venture. 作为回报 他能在新成立的集团里抽取提成
[05:27] He only surfaces when he sees an opportunity 他只有在他觉得有机会牟取暴利时
[05:30] for enormous financial gain. 才会露面
[05:32] And I’m afraid he has resurfaced 这一次他重出江湖
[05:34] to unite two very lethal enemies. 是为了联合两个杀伤力极大的家族
[05:38] How did my mother die? 我妈妈是怎么死的
[05:39] As I said, the matter is urgent. 我说过了 事态紧急
[05:45] Mads Eriksson runs a criminal conglomerate 马兹·埃里克松与他的三个儿子
[05:48] with his three sons. 经营着一个犯罪集团
[05:49] Or at least he did. 至少曾经如此
[05:51] Hans Eriksson, A.K.A. Happy, 汉斯·埃里克松 也叫作哈皮
[05:52] who later died, 最近死于非命
[05:53] was shot in a New York restaurant by Rafael Vacarro, 在纽约一家餐厅被拉斐尔·瓦卡洛射杀
[05:57] son of Daniel Vacarro. 他是丹尼尔·瓦卡洛的儿子
[05:59] Patriarch of the Vacarro Consortium. 丹尼尔是瓦卡洛财团的创始人
[06:01] They transported the heroin 他们在2003年前一直运输
[06:02] processed by the Erikssons until 2003 由埃里克松家族加工的海洛因
[06:04] when they had a falling out over a hijacked shipment. 两家因为一批被劫走的货物闹翻了
[06:06] Each family blamed the other. 两个家族都认为是对方的错
[06:09] And Gregor Eriksson was shot, 随后 格雷戈尔·埃里克松中了枪
[06:11] and Vacarro’s nephew was killed. 瓦卡洛的侄子被杀
[06:13] If these organizations do merge, 如果这两个家族合并了
[06:14] they’d rival the Mexican cartels for the majority 他们就能与墨西哥贩毒集团竞争
[06:17] of the drugs trafficking on the East Coast. 东海岸毒品贩卖生意的市场控制权了
[06:18] Start with the D.E.A. 联系缉毒局
[06:19] Find out what they know about a merger. 看看他们对此次合并掌握了哪些线索
[06:21] Pull every tap, listen to every call. 监听所有的电话
[06:23] If either side has said so much as a hello to this Promnestria, 哪怕任何一方只是和这个破冰人打了招呼
[06:26] I want to know about it. 我也要知道
[06:29] I’m gonna throw you a baby shower. 我要给你办个宝宝派对
[06:30] Oh, Samar, no — 莎马 不用了
[06:31] All I need is a guest list 我只要你给我受邀客人的名单
[06:32] and whether you want brunch or dinner, 告诉我你想吃早午餐还是晚餐
[06:34] co-ed or single sex, 只邀请女性还是男女都要
[06:36] and where you’re registered. 以及你把礼物清单登记在哪了
[06:37] I’m not registered. 我没有登记过
[06:38] Okay. 好的
[06:39] I’m gonna go talk to the D.E.A., 我去跟缉毒局的人谈谈
[06:41] and you are going to go to swag4mommy.com 你去妈咪宝贝网
[06:43] and hunt for some cute onesies. 找些可爱的连体衣
[06:44] swag4mommy.com? 妈咪宝贝网
[06:47] Who are you? 你到底是谁啊
[06:48] A jewish mother. Part of my Mossad training. 一位犹太母亲 摩萨德训练的一部分
[06:55] Darlings, wonderful news. 甜心们 好消息
[06:57] Mr. Eriksson and Mr. Vacarro 埃里克松先生和瓦卡洛先生
[06:59] are open to hearing about our merger proposal. 都愿意听听我们的合并提议
[07:04] I agree. 我同意
[07:05] No, I’ve promised a solution, and we must deliver. 我答应给他们解决方法 就必须说到做到
[07:09] Yes, we’ll need to be very creative. 当然 我们要非常有创造性
[07:14] What’s that? 什么
[07:15] No, no, no, no. Say again. 不 不 不 再说一次
[07:19] Oh…My. 天呐
[07:23] That is a brilliant idea. 这个办法太好了
[07:25] Marilyn, you are a hopeless romantic. 玛丽莲 你真是浪漫的无可救药
[07:28] Here, that’s for you. 给 敬你
[07:32] You, you’ve been of no help whatsoever. 你 到目前为止毫无助益
[07:43] That’s why you want in on this? For her? 这就是你想要参与的原因吗 为了她
[07:46] Your phony wife? 你的假妻子
[07:47] We’re not married. 我们没结婚
[07:48] The mark you dumped me for? 你甩了我的那个目标
[07:49] She’s pregnant. 她怀孕了
[07:51] We’re having a kid, so, yeah, I’m doing this for Liz. 我们要有孩子了 没错 是为了莉斯
[07:54] You expect me to hire you 你想让我雇你
[07:55] so you and the woman who sent me to prison 好让那个把我送进监狱的女人
[07:57] can live happily ever after in the south of France? 能和你一起永远幸福快乐地生活在法国南部
[07:59] You can think whatever you want, Gina, 你怎么想都可以 吉娜
[08:00] and I don’t blame you for thinking the worst, 我不怪你把我想得有多差劲
[08:02] but I need the job. 但我需要这个活
[08:04] All right? I need the money. 我需要钱
[08:08] The Major has been looking for you 自从你不管少校的死活
[08:10] ever since you left him for dead with those neo-nazis. 把他丢给那些新纳粹分子后他就一直在找你
[08:13] This is his op. 这是他的活儿
[08:14] I work for him. 我为他工作
[08:16] You honestly expect me to bring you on and not tell the Major? 你真以为我能带上你 又不跟少校说吗
[08:18] You know what he’ll do to me if he finds out? 你知道他要是发现会对我怎么样吗
[08:20] I get it. I never should have called. 我知道 我不该打给你
[08:21] All right, I was desperate, and I thought — 我走投无路了 我想
[08:23] “Gee, let me call the girl I dumped “天呐 不如打给我甩了的那姑娘
[08:24] to see if she can help with the girl I knocked up.” 看她能不能帮一下被我搞大肚子的姑娘”
[08:27] It was nice seeing you. 很高兴见到你
[08:36] The take is $22 million. 这次报酬有两千两百万
[08:41] Split six ways. 六个人分
[08:43] You’ll have to split your share with the Missus. 你得跟本小姐平分你那份儿
[08:48] Where are you getting your intel? 你们从哪儿得到的情报
[08:49] – A confidential source. – I see. -一个线人 -好吧
[08:51] So the D.E.A.’s supposed to hand over all our surveillance, 所以缉毒局要交出所有监视记录
[08:52] but you get to play it close to the vest? 但你们却还留有秘密
[08:54] Look, we could be allies or enemies. 听着 我们可以是同盟也可以是敌人
[08:57] We’re asking for help, not demanding it. 我们在请求帮助 而不是要求
[08:58] And we’re sharing what we know. 我们也会共享所知信息
[09:00] Our information is that a merger of the families was proposed. 我们的消息称有人提出让这两个家族合并
[09:03] Proposed by who? 谁提出的
[09:04] Well, that’s what we’re trying to figure out. 这也是我们想要弄清楚的
[09:06] I mean, you know these guys. 你了解这些人
[09:07] Who could make the peace? 谁能让他们讲和
[09:08] Peace? With Happy getting popped? 讲和 哈皮刚刚被杀
[09:10] If you weren’t talking about peace, 如果不是你在这说什么讲和
[09:11] I’d be prepping for an escalation, 我本该去为局势进一步升级做准备了
[09:12] which is what I should be doing. 这才是我该做的
[09:14] Tucker. 我是塔克
[09:15] You’re kidding me, right? 你在开玩笑吧
[09:16] When? 什么时候
[09:20] Mads and Danny rolled in an hour ago. 马兹和丹尼一小时前出现了
[09:22] We also got a hit on Vacarro’s wire. 我们还收到了关于瓦卡洛的消息
[09:25] We think they’re gonna meet. 我们认为他们要见面
[09:26] Guess that makes us allies. 看来我们是同盟了
[09:34] There’s a lot of people out here. 这里人很多啊
[09:35] You, uh, sure about your intel? 你的情报可靠吗
[09:37] You’re questioning my intel 你还质疑我的情报
[09:38] but didn’t know your own partner was a Russian spy? 你连自己的搭档是俄国间谍都不知道
[09:41] Yeah, ’cause I’m not. 因为我不是间谍
[09:42] You’re not an agent either, comrade. 你也不是探员 同志
[09:44] So I don’t know what you’re doing here. 真不知道你在这儿做什么
[09:45] Oh, come on. She’s just a pregnant lady taking photos. 拜托 她只是个在拍照的怀孕妇女
[09:48] There’s nothing wrong with that. 这没什么错
[09:54] I’ve got a 20 on Danny Vacarro. 看到丹尼·瓦卡洛了
[09:56] East side, walking to the corner. 东面 他在往街角走
[10:00] – Eriksson coming in from the south. – Yeah. -埃里克松从南面过来了 -是的
[10:04] Say “Cheese.” 笑一个
[10:09] I didn’t think you’d come. 我没想到你会来
[10:11] The Promnestria’s reputation precedes him. 久闻破冰人的大名
[10:15] I’ve got men all around the park. 公园里到处都是我的手下
[10:17] Yeah, me too. 我的人也在
[10:18] Jesus, Navabi. 天呐 纳瓦比
[10:22] Seeing as how your boy made the first move, 看看你儿子做了些什么
[10:24] like father, like son. 真是有其父必有其子
[10:30] That’s him. Are you guys seeing this? 就是他 你们都看到了吗
[10:34] Look, we need to hear what’s going on in there. 我们得知道他们在里面谈些什么
[10:37] Gentlemen, join us. Please. 先生们 一起喝一杯吧 请坐
[10:40] I’m not drinking with him. 我不跟他喝酒
[10:43] Please. 请坐
[10:45] You say you can save my children? 你说你能救我的孩子
[10:47] You have five minutes to tell me how. 你有五分钟的时间告诉我你的主意
[10:50] Navabi, get ears in there now. 纳瓦比 快让我们听到里面的对话
[10:56] Every successful merger is based on a recognition 每一桩成功的合并都是基于双方
[10:59] of mutual interest, yes? 对共同利益的认可 对吗
[11:01] Merger? 合并
[11:03] That’s it? That’s your proposal? 就这样 这就是你的提议
[11:05] That we merge our businesses? 让我们合并业务
[11:07] If I can get closer to the windows, 要是我能离窗户更近一点
[11:08] I might be able to catch something. 或许能听到什么
[11:10] If we don’t actually hear them conspiring, 要是听不到他们密谋的内容
[11:12] we’ve got nothing. 我们就前功尽弃了
[11:13] Your organizations both value family. 你们的组织都十分重视家庭
[11:15] It’s your greatest strength 这是你们最大的优势
[11:17] and the source of your greatest friction. 同时也是你们矛盾的根源
[11:19] So remove the friction. 为了消除矛盾
[11:21] Stop the bloodshed by joining the bloodlines. 通过联姻来停止杀戮
[11:31] Your youngest son, 你最小的儿子
[11:33] your youngest daughter… 和你最小的女儿…
[11:35] bound in marriage. 联姻
[11:44] Yes, you can do the impossible — 既然你能让不可能的事变成可能…
[11:46] find something we can agree on. 想个让我们都赞成的法子吧
[11:48] This marriage will never happen. 这桩婚事没戏
[11:50] This marriage must happen. 你们必须同意这桩婚事
[11:53] Before your falling out, 在你们闹翻前
[11:55] you controlled 65% of the drug trade on the eastern seaboard. 你俩控制着东海岸65%的毒品交易
[11:59] Now you control 22%. 现在只有22%
[12:03] You may not want to merge, 你们或许不想合并
[12:04] but if you don’t, you’ll be out of business. 但要是不这么做 你们就会被挤出市场
[12:08] My daughter’s not a commodity to use in a business negotiation. 我女儿可不是用来作为谈判筹码的商品
[12:12] Studies show that love, satisfaction, and commitment 研究表明在父母安排的婚姻和自由恋爱的婚姻里
[12:16] are equally common in both arranged 夫妻双方的爱意 满足感
[12:19] and love-based marriages. 以及对婚姻所做的承诺是相同的
[12:21] So I am confident that my proposal 所以我坚信我的提议
[12:24] can result in happiness and financial reward. 能让你们双方共享幸福与财富
[12:28] What you’re proposing requires trust. 你的提议需要建立在信任的基础上
[12:32] We have none. 我俩之间并不存在信任
[12:33] None of my clients do, 我的客户都不信任对方
[12:34] which is why you, like all my clients, 这就是为什么你们要和我其他客户一样
[12:37] must swear to uphold and enforce not only this merger, 必须发誓支持和执行不只是这一桩合并
[12:40] but all mergers brokered with my assistance. 还有其他由我安排的所有合并
[12:46] Here is my client list. 这是我的客户名单
[12:49] They are powerful and well-armed. 他们都是有权有势的人
[12:52] Should either of you betray the other, 要是你们之中有一人背弃了对方
[12:54] they will destroy your families. 他们会摧毁你们的家族
[13:04] You’ll want some time to think it over. 你们可能需要点时间来考虑一下
[13:06] I do hope you see the merit in my proposal. 希望你们能明白其中的好处
[13:10] We do so love a wedding. 我们都喜欢办喜事
[13:12] Yes, we do. 都喜欢
[13:14] Yes, we do. 都喜欢
[13:15] Yes, we do. 都喜欢
[13:17] What you’re talking about isn’t a job. 你所说的不是赚钱的活
[13:19] It’s a suicide mission. 是去送死
[13:20] Only two crews have targeted Reinder-de Groot. 只有两伙人对兰登·德格鲁特下过手
[13:22] Both were slaughtered. 都被干掉了
[13:24] By Geert Klerken, I know. 吉尔特·克拉肯干的 我知道
[13:26] But that was 12 years ago. 但那是十二年前的事了
[13:27] Which is why nobody has been crazy enough to try it since. 这也是为什么从那以后就没人敢去尝试过
[13:32] Well, almost no one. 也有胆大的
[13:33] Over the past four months, 在过去的四个月里
[13:34] a crew of mine has been lifting a piece here, 我的手下不断从他们的展厅里
[13:36] a piece there from their showroom, 东偷一点 西偷一点
[13:38] adding up to almost half a million dollars. 加在一起价值大约有五十万美元
[13:39] Why would you antagonize a psychopath for $500,000? 你为什么要为了五十万去招惹那个变态
[13:42] To get his attention. 为了引起他的注意
[13:44] Reinder-de Groot uses only the finest stones. 兰登·德格鲁特只用最好的钻石
[13:47] They’re transferred to a secure vault 它们被转移到保险库
[13:48] and basement work rooms, 或者地下工作室
[13:50] where they’re placed in settings 在那里把首饰成套地摆好
[13:51] and shipped to stores all around the world. 再运往全球各地的商店
[13:53] And you want to hit those work rooms? 你想去抢那些工作室
[13:55] I’m getting in. 我能进去
[13:56] All I need is a pretty face to help me get there. 只需要有个美人的帮助 我就能混进去
[13:59] Know where I can find one of those? 你知道我能去哪找个这样的人吗
[14:09] Remember the jazz club you took me to 记得你以前带我去过的那个爵士酒吧吗
[14:11] in that little cave in St. Germain? 在圣日耳曼的一个小洞穴里
[14:13] We should go there right now. 我们现在就去那吧
[14:16] No, it closed. 去不了 那已经关门了
[14:17] When did it close? 什么时候的事
[14:19] Six months ago. 六个月前
[14:21] Oh, my Gosh. 我的天呐
[14:23] It’s been that long. 已经这么久了
[14:41] I can protect you. 我可以保护你
[14:45] All you need to do is ask. 只要你开口
[14:49] You know what I need? 你知道我需要什么吗
[14:52] I need you to take me to Amorino. 我想让你带我去小天使冰淇淋
[14:54] Buy me a Stracciatella. 给我买一份奶油碎巧克力
[14:56] And then maybe I’ll give you a bite. 或许我会让你咬一口
[15:08] Raymond. We have arrived. 雷蒙德 我们到了
[15:12] Hello, Lizzy. You have the photo? 莉兹 拍到照片了吗
[15:14] Good luck getting an I.D. the D.E.A. had nothing. 很幸运找到一个缉毒局没有任何记录的人
[15:17] Facial recognition was a bust. 面部识别系统完全不靠谱
[15:18] C.S.U. swept for prints, 犯罪现场调查组提取了指纹
[15:20] but it’s an active business. 但那里人来人往
[15:21] They pulled hundreds of latents. 他们弄了上百个潜在指纹
[15:23] Running those will take time we don’t have. 全比对完要花很长时间 我们没那个时间
[15:24] Your law enforcement agencies 你们执法机构
[15:26] love their gadgets and their sweeps. 就是喜欢用工具啊 扫描啊
[15:28] The FBI admitted to spending, what, 联调局承认他们花了多少
[15:29] a billion dollars in facial-recognition software? 十亿美元在面部识别软件上吧
[15:32] Which means they spent at least $3 billion. 也就是说他们至少花了三十亿
[15:34] Honestly, if I paid taxes, I’d be outraged. 说真的 如果我纳税的话 我肯定气死了
[15:38] Rogelio! 罗赫略
[15:40] Como esta? 最近怎么样
[15:41] Bien. Raymond! 挺好的 雷蒙德
[15:44] Hey, hola, Dembe. 你好 邓比
[15:46] What happened to your arm? 你的手臂怎么了
[15:47] Snowboarding. 滑雪伤的
[15:49] This man, I want him found. 我想找到这个男人
[15:52] For you, Raymond, claro que sí. 为了你的话 雷蒙德 当然可以
[15:55] Right now hotel maids, cooks, waiters, 现在 这座城市里所有酒店服务员 厨师
[15:58] valets all over the city are receiving that photo 服务员和代客泊车小弟 都收到那张照片了
[16:01] and will be searching for our target. 他们会帮忙寻找我们的目标人物
[16:03] The people who do all the cooking, cleaning, 那些负责做饭 清洁
[16:06] washing, carrying, and parking, 洗碗 搬运行李还有泊车的人
[16:08] they have access to everything. 他们能接触到所有人
[16:10] You may recall I once had the opportunity 你可能还记得上次我有机会
[16:12] to broker the sale of Rembrandt’s 倒卖伦勃朗的那幅画
[16:14] “Storm on the sea of Galilee.” 叫”加利利海上的风暴”
[16:15] You mean do I remember you being in possession 你是说我还记得你曾经持有一幅
[16:17] of a stolen masterpiece? Yeah, I recall that. 偷来的名画吗 我当然记得
[16:20] Well, the man who actually stole the painting — 实际上 偷画的那个人
[16:21] Rogelio’s cousin was his gardener. 罗赫略的表兄是他的园丁
[16:23] How is Tony? 托尼怎么样了
[16:24] Deported. Last month. 被驱逐出境了 上个月的事
[16:27] Dembe will give you the number of our man in Calexico. 邓比会给你一个卡莱克西科的人的电话
[16:30] He just built a fabulous tunnel. 他刚搭建了一条很棒的通道
[16:31] We’ll have Tony back by this time next week. 下星期的这个时候托尼就能回来了
[16:34] Many thank yous, my friend. 十分感谢你 我的朋友
[16:36] Your fee and a bonus to the first person to spot our man. 你的酬劳还有给第一个发现目标的人的奖励
[16:41] How the hell did Reddington find this guy? 雷丁顿是怎么找到这家伙的
[16:44] He’s like a magician. I hate magicians. 他就像个魔术师 我讨厌魔术师
[16:47] That and lap dogs. 还有哈巴狗
[16:48] I mean, I really hate lap dogs. 我真的很讨厌哈巴狗
[16:50] Aram, what have you got? 阿兰姆 你那有发现吗
[16:51] All right, the money for the room was wired 定那间房的钱是从一个
[16:52] from a phony overseas account, 伪造的海外账户上转过来的
[16:54] but I do have a cell number used to book the reservation. 但我查到一个预定房间时使用的手机号
[16:56] Mr. Cooper is expediting a warrant for a tap. 库珀先生正在加急申请监听许可
[16:59] Also, according to the registry, 同时 根据登记信息
[17:01] his name is Maximiliano Cartier, 他的名字叫马西米利亚诺·卡迪尔
[17:01] 住客姓名 马西米利亚诺·卡迪尔
[17:03] which however awesome is obviously a fake. 听着厉害 但显然是个假名
[17:06] Speaking of registries, Aram, 说起登记 阿兰姆
[17:08] do you want to go in on a baby gift for Liz? 你想不想给莉斯的宝宝买个礼物
[17:10] She register for common sense? 她有没有登记说需要点常识
[17:12] ‘Cause if she’s down for having Tom’s kid, she needs some. 如果她真的要给汤姆生孩子 那她真是需要
[17:15] I think it’s romantic to forgive someone you love 我认为原谅一个你爱的人是很浪漫的
[17:17] even if they had an insane error in judgment, 就算他们愚蠢地判断失误
[17:18] which gives you night sweats 害得你晚上盗汗
[17:19] and causes you to lose nine pounds in a month. 还在一个月内瘦了四公斤
[17:23] I mean, it could anyway, in… 至少 理论上
[17:26] in theory. 是可能的
[17:28] He’s got company. 有人来了
[17:36] Mr. Vacarro has agreed to move forward if you agree. 瓦卡洛先生同意继续了 前提是你同意
[17:42] What about the stumbling block? 那个绊脚石怎么办
[17:45] I have a solution. 我有办法
[17:47] But I should warn you it will require you to mislead your son. 但我要警告你这需要你误导你儿子
[17:53] Hey, guys. Bad news — 伙计们 坏消息
[17:54] The cell number he used to book the room is a burner. 他用来订房间的电话是一次性的
[17:57] Who is this guy? 这人是谁
[18:00] You’re asking me to hurt my son. 你想让我伤害我儿子
[18:02] But if I say no, this war will kill him. 但如果我不同意 这场战争又会杀了他
[18:10] You have my permission. 我同意
[18:13] My people are standing by. 我的人正在待命
[18:15] It will be done today. 今天就能完成
[18:21] All right, you stick with Eriksson. 你盯着埃里克松
[18:22] I’ll, uh, stay with Liberace and the pooches. 我去跟着这个带着狗长得像李伯拉斯的人
[18:27] You want our daughter to marry an Eriksson? 你想让我们的女儿嫁给埃里克松家的人
[18:30] No, it’s not what I want, but after two decades — 不 我也不想 但二十年的
[18:32] This won’t change that! 这不会改变什么的
[18:34] We agree that it will. 我们认为会的
[18:35] And this agreement is enforceable. 这个协议具有强制执行力
[18:38] By whom? This man you just met? 谁说的 你刚认识的这个人吗
[18:41] He has the power to keep the peace? 他有这个能力维持和平吗
[18:42] The killing has to stop. 杀戮必须停止了
[18:44] And whatever price we have to pay to make that happen — 无论我们要付出什么样的代价
[18:47] I thought you were mad ’cause I scratched the car. 我以为你们生气是因为我蹭了车
[18:49] Alicia. 艾丽西亚
[18:51] Baby, we’re not doing this. 宝贝 我们不能这么做
[18:53] Mama, I’m not a child anymore. 妈妈 我不是小孩子了
[18:55] I know who we are. 我知道我们是什么人
[18:57] All the funerals, the sacrifices made for this family — 那些葬礼 为了这个家族所做的牺牲
[19:00] I’ve always wondered what I would have to do 我一直想知道我做什么
[19:02] to make a difference. 能带来改变
[19:04] Maybe now I know. 也许现在我知道了
[19:09] Yeah, he’s still outside at City Memorial. 他还在城市纪念医院外面
[19:11] He hasn’t moved in about, uh, 20 minutes. 他大概有二十分钟没动过了
[19:13] Why? 为什么
[19:14] I don’t know, but maybe you can tell me. 不知道 也许你能告诉我
[19:15] Why don’t you search patient records, 你去找找病历记录
[19:17] staff, physicians, anyone with the last name Eriksson or Vacarro. 员工 医生 任何姓埃里克松或瓦卡洛的人
[19:20] I’m looking, but… 我在查 但是
[19:21] 医院全职员工 医院兼职员工 病历记录 埃里克松 搜索结果: 无匹配
[19:22] 医院全职员工 医院兼职员工 病历记录 瓦卡洛 搜索结果: 无匹配
[19:22] Hold on. 等一下
[19:23] No, nothing. 没有
[19:26] Oh, hang on, hang on. He’s moving. 等一下 他移动了
[19:44] So, I think I have an hour for lunch. 我大概有一小时吃午饭
[19:46] You know you won’t have to work once we’re married. 你知道你结婚以后就不需要工作了吧
[19:48] Really? 真的吗
[19:49] What if I want to? 我要是想工作呢
[19:56] Hang on. Anna Gardner. 等一下 安娜·加德纳
[19:58] 安娜·加德纳 注册护士
[19:58] She’s Christopher Eriksson’s fiancée 她是克里斯托弗·埃里克松的未婚妻
[20:00] and a nurse at City Memorial. 是城市纪念医院的护士
[20:02] Christopher — which one is that? 克里斯托弗 那是谁
[20:04] He’s the youngest son. 小儿子
[20:05] That must be why the Promnestria is there. 肯定是破冰人在那儿的原因
[20:13] Get out of the way! Move! 让开 快走
[20:20] Anna! 安娜
[20:21] Baby. 亲爱的
[20:24] – No, no. No, no, no. – FBI, FBI! -不 不 不 -我是联调局的
[20:27] Hey, come here! Come here! 过来 过来
[20:29] You’re gonna be okay. 你不会有事的
[20:39] This is Mr. Fox, our inside man. 这是福克斯先生 我们的内线
[20:43] Communications, security, our gemologist, the driver. 通讯专家 安全专家 宝石学家 司机
[20:49] Very friendly. 挺友好的
[20:51] Gentlemen. We hit Reinder-de Groot at 5:45. 先生们 我们五点四十五袭击兰登·德格鲁特
[20:55] 15 minutes before the security swing shift arrives. 保安十五分钟后交班
[20:58] That’s the window. We get caught, we’re dead. 机不可失 被抓住了就是死
[21:02] Not arrested, dead. 不是被捕 是死
[21:06] Okay, then. 好了
[21:07] Let’s go to work. 干活吧
[21:11] I got you a little something. 我给你准备了点东西
[21:13] Some might say it’s a disguise, 有人可能会说是伪装
[21:15] but I guess it’s who you really are. 但我觉得这才是你
[21:19] Just my size. 刚好是我的尺寸
[21:28] Such a pretty face. 多么英俊的脸蛋
[21:32] Christopher. 克里斯托弗
[21:34] She’s dead. 她死了
[21:35] I know. 我知道
[21:36] They came for me, and they got her. 他们是冲着我来的 却杀了她
[21:38] We have to go after them — hard. 我们必须狠狠地反击他们
[21:40] What we have to do is make it stop. 我们要做的是阻止这种事再次发生
[21:43] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[21:46] Who are you? 你是谁
[21:49] You were at the hospital. 当时你也在医院
[21:51] My dear boy, 亲爱的孩子
[21:52] I simply cannot convey the depth 我简直无法用言语表达
[21:55] of my condolences for your senseless loss. 对你所遭受的无谓损失的深切哀悼
[21:58] And killing a harmless girl, a true innocent — 杀死一个与此无关 完全无辜的女孩
[22:00] it’s proof that this conflict must end. 证明了这场冲突必须就此结束
[22:04] We have something to discuss. 我们有事得商量一下
[22:10] They said they’re interested? 他们说他们有意收养
[22:12] Yes, they’re dying to meet you. 是的 他们迫切想见你
[22:14] They’re checking their schedule, 他们正在查看行程安排
[22:15] but they said they want to meet as soon as possible. 不过他们说想尽快见面
[22:17] Oh, that’s perfect. 那太好了
[22:22] Well, uh, as soon as you have a time, 等你确定了时间
[22:24] just give me a call back. 就给我回个电话
[22:28] Okay, that’s great, Levi. I’ll see you tomorrow. 好的 太棒了 利维 明天见
[22:30] Levi? 利维
[22:31] How is your impossibly gorgeous ex? 你那个英俊潇洒的前任怎么样了
[22:34] He asked me to dinner, so I’m going. It’s nothing. 他请我去吃饭 我答应了 没什么
[22:37] Have you decided where to register? 你决定去哪登记了吗
[22:40] The burp rags can wait. 这小家伙可以先等着
[22:43] What happened at the hospital? 医院那边什么情况
[22:47] Her name was Anna Gardner. 她叫安娜·加德纳
[22:48] She was a nurse at City Memorial 是一名城市纪念医院的护士
[22:50] and Christopher Eriksson’s fiancée. 还是克里斯托弗·埃里克松的未婚妻
[22:52] Why would the Promnestria have Christopher killed? 破冰人为什么要杀死克里斯托弗
[22:54] All it does is make his family hate the Vacarros even more, 这样只会让他的家族更仇恨瓦卡洛家族
[22:57] if that’s possible. 如果可能的话
[22:58] He wasn’t after the son. 他的目标不是他儿子
[22:59] The fiancée was the target. 未婚妻才是目标
[23:01] He’s brokering a marriage. 他在说媒
[23:03] Between these two families? That’s absurd. 给这两家吗 这太荒谬了
[23:05] You really think it’s possible 你真觉得这可能吗
[23:06] that he had Christopher’s fiancée killed 他派人杀死克里斯托弗的未婚妻
[23:08] so Christopher would be available to marry a Vacarro? 这样克里斯托弗就能娶瓦卡洛家的人了
[23:11] Arranged marriage has been a tool of peacekeeping 包办婚姻自古以来就是维护和平
[23:13] and empire-building for centuries. 和构建帝国的重要手段
[23:14] It’s still practiced in many parts 直到现在 在亚洲 非洲和中东的
[23:16] of Asia, Africa, the Middle East. 许多地方仍然实行
[23:19] Thousands of children are forced 每年 数以千计的儿女
[23:20] into arranged marriages every year, 被迫选择包办婚姻
[23:21] often with judicial approval. 通常有司法许可
[23:23] The Erikssons and Vacarros are not just families, 埃里克松和瓦卡洛不只是普通家族
[23:26] they’re businesses. 他们是生意人
[23:27] This isn’t about love and marriage. 这不是爱和婚姻的问题
[23:29] This is about profit and loss. 这关乎家族的损益
[23:30] The Promnestria will require a meeting 破冰人将安排一次聚会
[23:32] of all family members to formalize the arrangement. 召集全体家庭成员 正式宣布这一安排
[23:35] Find that meeting, and you’ll find him. 弄清楚会议地点 你就能找到他
[23:37] And how do you propose we do that? 你建议我们怎么做
[23:39] Funny you should ask, Harold. 问得好 哈罗德
[23:46] Hello, Mads. 你好啊 马兹
[23:48] Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[23:49] Your contact at the port of New Orleans — call him. 你在新奥尔良港口的那个线人 给他打电话
[23:53] Confirm he received an anonymous tip about a D.E.A. raid. 问他收没收到一条关于缉毒局突袭的匿名线报
[23:57] Saved you about $10 million in lost inventory. 帮你挽回了价值一千万的库存损失
[24:00] Do you have any cookies? 你这有饼干吗
[24:05] I-it’s me. I’m told there was a raid. 是我 我听说缉毒局去突袭了
[24:09] And we’re good? 我们的货没事吧
[24:13] These are yummy. It’s the nutmeg, isn’t it? 味道不错 这是肉豆蔻 对吧
[24:17] I’ll call you soon. 我过会给你打电话
[24:19] You tipped my people? Why? 你给我的人报信 为什么
[24:22] Wedding present. 新婚礼物
[24:24] You heard. 你听说了
[24:26] I respect the decision, Mads. 我尊重这个决定 马兹
[24:28] Difficult one, I’m sure, but good for business. 肯定很艰难 不过对生意有利
[24:32] Mazel tov. 恭喜
[24:32] My kid is not happy about it. 我儿子对此不太高兴
[24:35] What about you? Danny Vacarro for an in-law? 那你呢 和丹尼·瓦卡洛通婚
[24:39] Talk about a labor of love. 真是爱的奉献啊
[24:43] Thank you for the tip, Raymond. 谢谢你的报信 雷蒙德
[24:45] The families, theirs and ours, 家族的人 他家的和我家的
[24:47] we’re getting together tomorrow. 我们明天有个聚会
[24:49] It’d be nice to have a friendly face. 有个熟脸在也挺好的
[24:53] I’d rather die than have an Eriksson touch my little girl. 我宁死也不能让埃里克松家的人碰我的宝贝女儿
[24:57] So would I. 我也是
[25:01] But you’re giving her away. 但你要把她嫁过去
[25:03] For what? 为什么
[25:04] A business deal that will never hold? 一项不可能达成的交易吗
[25:06] A war that will never end? 一场永不结束的战争吗
[25:08] Oh, it will. 会结束的
[25:09] The Erikssons are all coming to the celebration. 埃里克松全家都会到场
[25:14] What are you saying? 什么意思
[25:20] We kill them tomorrow. 明天干掉他们
[25:23] All of them. 一个不剩
[25:35] We staged the D.E.A. raid 我们安排了缉毒局的突袭
[25:37] so Reddington could tip off the Erikssons. 这样雷丁顿就能给埃里克松报信
[25:39] In exchange, he was supposed to give us intel 作为交换 他该把家族聚会的情报
[25:40] on the families meeting. 都告诉我们
[25:41] So where the hell is he? 那他现在在哪儿
[25:42] I can’t get him to call me back. 他没回我电话
[25:44] Okay, so, I’ve been monitoring the Promnestria’s burner, 我在监听破冰人的一次性手机
[25:46] and he just placed a call 他刚打了通电话
[25:47] to some kind of personal assistant, I think. 我想是什么私人助理
[25:50] The call was made to a residence in London 接听的是伦敦一处住宅
[25:51] owned by a Mr. Alistair Pitt. 房主叫阿里斯泰尔·皮特先生
[25:54] So Scotland Yard pulled his taxes. 苏格兰场调取了他的税单
[25:56] He’s the right age for our suspect, 跟嫌疑人差不多年龄
[25:57] claims he’s a corporate consultant. 自称是企业顾问
[25:59] Here. And listen. 过来听
[26:03] There’s a dinner tonight at the Greenwald to formalize. 今晚在格林沃尔德有一次晚宴
[26:06] I’ll need a car to take us there at 7:00, 派车七点送我过去
[26:08] then directly to the airport. 然后直接去机场
[26:09] Notify Ressler and Samar. 告诉雷斯勒和莎马
[26:11] I want infiltration teams at the Greenwald Hotel 尽快在格林沃尔德酒店
[26:12] as soon as possible. 渗入我们的人
[26:13] Keen, if Reddington reaches out, 基恩 如果雷丁顿打电话给你
[26:15] don’t take his call. 不要接
[26:18] Mobile 1, we’ve accessed the hotel feeds. 一号车 已连接酒店信号
[26:20] All units report. 各单位报告
[26:24] Eriksson is walking in now. 埃里克松进来了
[26:27] Gregor and Dag are behind him. 格雷戈尔和戴格在他后面
[26:28] Davenport. Come back. 达文波特 请回复
[26:31] Security’s tight. 安保很严
[26:32] No weapons, no phones. 武器手机都不让进
[26:35] On the Vacarro side, I’m seeing Danny, Mariana. 瓦卡洛家来了丹尼和玛丽安娜
[26:38] No sign of Rafael. 没看见拉斐尔
[26:40] He knows there’s an open warrant. 他知道他有逮捕令在身
[26:41] Warrant or not, everybody who shows up tonight 不管有没有搜捕令 今晚到场的人
[26:43] is getting brought in for questioning, no exceptions. 都要带回来审讯 没有例外
[26:46] You got approval for that? 上头准吗
[26:48] Pitt murdered an innocent woman. 皮特杀了无辜的女人
[26:49] When he shows, we take them all. 他一出现 我们就全场拿下
[26:54] Whoa, look what the cat dragged in. 看这是谁来了
[26:57] Your fugitive-in-arms, Comrade Rostova. 你的逃亡同盟 罗斯托娃同志
[26:59] Don’t call me that. 别那么叫我
[27:00] Davenport, we got a visual on Raymond Reddington. 达文波特 我们看到了雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[27:03] Moving your way. We’re gonna breach. 往你那边去了 我们要出击了
[27:04] Negative, I repeat, negative. 不行 重复 不行
[27:06] Do not breach. 不准出击
[27:07] This is our op. 这是我们的行动
[27:08] We breach now, we lose Pitt. 现在出击就无法抓到皮特了
[27:10] Look, we’ll sweep him up when we grab the others, 听着 一抓到其他人我们就收拾他
[27:12] but only once we see our target. 但只有在看到目标之后
[27:16] Oh, I really do fancy this necklace. 我好喜欢这串项链
[27:20] And that ring. 还有那枚戒指
[27:21] Can I see? 能试试吗
[27:22] Of course. 当然
[27:23] – Where is the mirror? – It’s over there. -哪有镜子 -那边
[27:28] It is very nice, but it’s about three zeros out of my budget. 很不错 但比预算多了三个零
[27:32] Oh, my God. 天啊
[27:33] I have to have it. 非买不可
[27:36] Oh, I left the keys in the car. Ugh. 我钥匙落在车里了
[27:38] Colin would kill me if I got another one nicked. 要是再被偷掉一辆科林肯定会杀了我的
[27:41] – Be back. – All right. -马上回来 -没问题
[27:47] – Help! Somebody! – Sir! Release that woman! -救命 来人 -先生 放开她
[27:51] She’s a thief. 她是个小偷
[27:53] Agent Brian Kelly, FBI. 布莱恩·凯里探员 联调局
[27:54] This woman is part of a gang that my team 我的团队调查这女人所在的犯罪团伙
[27:56] has been investigating for six months. 已经半年了
[27:58] I knew it! They owe me a half a million. 我就知道 他们偷了我五十万
[28:00] Her team is still somewhere in the area. 她的同伙还在这附近
[28:01] Do you have somewhere I can take her, somewhere private? 有什么比较私密的地方可以让我带她去吗
[28:05] Let’s go. 走吧
[28:16] I need to call in the rest of my squad to secure the suspect. 我要联系队上的其他人来看管她
[28:18] Do you have a back entrance we could use? 你这里有没有后门可以让我们用
[28:20] Meet the police at the loading dock. 去装卸区等警察
[28:22] Let them in the back. 让他们从后门进
[28:23] Suspect in custody. Come in through the back. Copy? 疑犯已羁押 从后门走 收到吗
[28:27] Copy that. On our way. 收到 马上去
[28:32] Champagne? 要香槟吗
[28:34] Thank you, my dear. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[28:37] Mr. Reddington. 雷丁顿先生
[28:39] I’m so honored you were able to join us. 你能来是我们的荣幸
[28:41] I’m a sucker for mob weddings. 我最不擅长参加暴徒的婚礼了
[28:45] What a night. 多美好的夜晚
[28:47] Raymond, right? 你是雷蒙德吧
[28:49] Mads tells me you two have business dealings? 马兹告诉我你们俩有生意上的往来
[28:52] I didn’t know the two of you were on a first-name basis. 我还不知道你们俩关系这么好
[28:56] We’re doing our best to forgive and forget. 我们在尽力做到宽恕与忘怀
[29:00] There’s some good in the worst of us 我们的良善面中也有瑕疵
[29:02] and some evil in the best of us. 阴暗面中也有光明
[29:04] And when we discover this, 我们发现这一点后
[29:05] we are less prone to hate our enemies. 对仇敌也就慢慢恨不起来了
[29:09] To our enemies. 敬我们的仇敌
[29:15] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[29:19] I’m sorry, Raymond, if you’ll excuse me. 抱歉 雷蒙德 失陪一下
[29:24] All things considered, mom’s a little cheery. 总而言之 妈妈有点过于高兴了
[29:28] Keep an eye on her and Danny while I find the happy couple. 我去会会那对小夫妻 你盯住她和丹尼
[29:42] You loved her, didn’t you? 你爱她 对吧
[29:47] Let me tell you a secret. 让我告诉你一个秘密
[29:49] Love isn’t a feeling. 爱不是一种感觉
[29:51] It’s a choice. 而是一种选择
[29:56] Ah! Darling, come in. 亲爱的 进来吧
[29:58] Come, come, come. 来吧 来吧 来吧
[29:59] Come, come, come. 来吧 来吧 来吧
[30:02] I understand you two have had an opportunity to talk. 我想你们俩已经找机会谈过了
[30:07] That’s good. 很好
[30:10] Then we’re agreed. 那就达成共识了
[30:16] I’ve got eyes on Reddington, Tucker. 我看到雷丁顿了 塔克
[30:18] – Do I have the go or not? – Negative. -行动吗 -不要
[30:21] I was told to give you guys carte blanche 上头要求我给你们所有权限
[30:23] because you’re bringing down guys 因为你们要抓的人
[30:24] Justice hasn’t even heard of. 司法部甚至都没听说过
[30:26] When I asked how you did it, I never got a straight answer. 我问你们怎么知道的 你们从来没回答过我
[30:28] I think I know why. 我觉得我知道为什么
[30:29] You don’t know anything. 你什么都不知道
[30:30] I know we helped you when you were a fugitive. 我知道你是个逃犯时 我们帮过你
[30:32] Now, what aren’t you telling me, Comrade Rostova? 你有什么瞒着我的事 罗斯托娃同志
[30:34] I told you not to call me that. 我跟你说过不要这么叫我
[30:40] It’s all here. 都在这里了
[30:42] Right after I finish the toast. 我祝完酒后
[30:44] When I raise my glass, that’s the signal. 我举起酒杯 就是信号
[30:53] Ladies and Gentlemen… 女士们先生们
[30:56] As the father of the bride, I’d like to say a few words. 作为新娘的父亲 我想说几句
[31:00] So much of what has happened 我们家族之间
[31:02] between our families has been…wrong. 发生的种种…都是错误的
[31:07] And it’s enough. 到此为止了
[31:09] And if it takes my baby girl to show me the path to peace, 如果要让我的女儿来铺就和平之路
[31:14] so be it. 那好吧
[31:16] Mads, you have my guarantee 马兹 我向你保证
[31:20] that no Vacarro will ever break the agreement 瓦卡洛的人绝对不会违反
[31:22] that we’ve made here today. 今日所定下的协议
[31:25] May they have the patience to endure one more toast. 也许大家能耐着性子再听一番祝酒词
[31:30] I am but a humble guest, 我只是一名普通的来宾
[31:31] but please permit me to raise a glass 但是请允许我举起酒杯
[31:34] to what I think we all can agree 敬这对公认最不可能结合
[31:37] is the most improbable yet consequential occasion. 却偏偏永结同心的眷侣
[31:41] What’s he doing? 他在干什么
[31:42] He’s trying to draw the Promnestria out. 他想把破冰人引出来
[31:44] Love is a funny, fickle thing. 爱情是一种有趣而善变的东西
[31:48] A slippery slope. 因果无常
[31:50] Most weddings are fraught with it. 很多婚礼都充满那种气息
[31:51] This one, not so much. This is business. 但这场却不然 这是生意往来
[31:55] The brainchild of a brilliant opportunist — 是一个伟大投机者的奇思妙想
[31:58] A broker of bonds, a procurer of peace. 撮合两家的结合 推动和平的发展
[32:02] You would think, being singularly responsible 对今晚的婚前聚会做出
[32:05] for this evening’s prenuptials, he might take a bow. 如此巨大贡献的人 理应与大家见一面
[32:08] Where is he? 他在哪儿呢
[32:09] Come now, don’t be modest. 来吧 别谦虚了
[32:11] You do such astonishing, despicable work. 你做的事令人震惊 无比卑鄙
[32:15] Maybe I think it’s enough. 也许到此为止吧
[32:17] I’m dying to hear how he did it. 我太想听听他是怎么做到的了
[32:19] How he brought you two jackals together. 他是如何将两头豺狼撮合在一起
[32:22] How he got rid of Christopher’s fiancée, Anna. 他是如何除掉克里斯托弗的未婚妻安娜
[32:25] How he lied to the boy, 他是如何向那孩子撒谎
[32:27] let him believe she was slaughtered by the Vacarros, 让他以为她是被瓦卡洛家的人所害
[32:30] only to turn around and convince him 就为了迫使他
[32:32] to marry into the very family he despises. 与他所唾弃的家族联姻
[32:36] What a telenovela! 活脱脱一出肥皂剧剧情啊
[32:38] What the hell are you — 你他妈…
[32:38] No, no, no, wait. 不 不 别打断他
[32:39] I want to hear what he’s saying. 我要听他继续说
[32:40] I once spent three weeks cooped up in motel on Zihuatanejo 我曾在芝华塔内欧的旅馆里待了三个星期
[32:44] just glued to the telenovela “Amorcito Corazon” — 就为了看部名叫《宝贝甜心》的肥皂剧
[32:49] “My darling sweetheart.” 《宝贝甜心》
[32:51] This unlucky-in-love architect who lost the love of her life 里面那位情路坎坷的建筑师在十八岁那年
[32:55] when she was 18 because of her controlling father. 因自己那专制蛮横的父亲而痛失爱人
[32:58] But perhaps I cut too close to the bone. 也许我说得太露骨了
[33:00] It was you, Mads, who approved the hit. 其实就是你 马兹 同意了那次刺杀
[33:02] Isn’t that right? 我说得对吗
[33:03] Dad, what is he talking about? 爸 他在说什么
[33:05] He’s wrong. Never would I have — 他在胡说 我绝不会
[33:06] …Deceive your son, killing the love of his life. 欺骗你的儿子 谋杀他挚爱之人
[33:08] They killed Anna — you said so. 你说是他们杀了安娜
[33:09] No, no, no, no. We never touched that girl. 不 不 不 我们从没动过那个女孩
[33:12] You’re the animals who operate like that, not us. 你们才会做那种野蛮的事情 我们不会
[33:15] Oh, here we go. Better than TV. 这还差不多 比电视剧精彩多了
[33:17] You killed her, didn’t you? 你杀了她 是不是
[33:18] For this? 就为了这场联姻
[33:19] You knew I would never be able to let her go. 你知道我永远也忘不了她的
[33:21] We did it to save you! 我们这么做是为了救你
[33:22] For the good of the family! 为了整个家族的利益
[33:24] Gentlemen, everyone! 先生们 先生们
[33:26] – Please, please. – That’s our target. -请冷静 请冷静 -目标出现
[33:28] All teams on site, breach, breach now! 现场所有小队 开始行动
[33:30] Do it now. 现在动手
[33:41] Grab the bride and groom. Meet us at the car. 带走新娘和新郎 我们车上见
[34:02] D.E.A.! Freeze! Drop your weapon. 缉毒局 不许动 放下武器
[34:08] This was so you could get to him. 这样你就可以抓到他
[34:10] That’s what this whole thing was about. 这一切都是为了这个目的
[34:11] Might I suggest we have this conversation on the move? 我们能边走边谈吗
[34:14] She’s not going anywhere. 她哪也不能去
[34:16] Oh, for God’s sake. 老天爷啊
[34:17] I knew it. He’s your informant. 我就知道 他是你们的线人
[34:20] That’s why you have so much juice, 这就是你有那么多资源的原因
[34:21] why they let you off. 他们放你走的原因
[34:22] Isn’t that right, Comrade Rostova? 对不对 罗斯托娃同志
[34:23] I told you not to call me that. 我说过别那样叫我
[34:25] Comrade — 同志
[34:29] Mr. Pitt and I have a plane to catch. 皮特先生和我还要赶飞机
[34:31] We most certainly do not. 我们没什么飞机要赶
[34:32] I’d be happy to drop you somewhere safe along the way. 我很乐意路上找个安全的地方把你放下
[34:43] You want to tell me how many are on your team? 告诉我你们的团伙一共有几个人
[34:45] I’ve told you there’s no team. 我说过了没有什么团伙
[34:47] It was a mistake. I was in a hurry, 就是个误会 我太着急了
[34:48] and I must have put the ring in my pocket — 不小心把戒指放在口袋里了
[34:52] Would you mind turning those off? 你介意把那些关上吗
[34:54] I’d be delighted. 乐意效劳
[34:56] Hey, we know your gang is hitting jewelry stores 我们知道你们的团伙在策划
[34:59] all over the city. 抢劫城里各处珠宝店
[34:59] All right, I want names, and I want them right now. 告诉我他们的名字 现在就告诉我
[35:04] You want to have a go? 你要不要来试试
[35:06] I thought you would never ask. 我还以为你不会让我来呢
[35:28] That’s for hitting me harder than you were supposed to. 这一巴掌是因为你没有必要打那么狠
[35:34] What was that for? 这个呢
[35:35] The hell of it. 好玩而已
[35:37] Come on, family man. We have work to do. 走吧 居家好男人 我们还有活要干
[35:47] Let’s go. 开始吧
[36:05] Samar, I just spoke to the D.A., 莎马 我刚和地检官通过话
[36:06] and he says he has enough evidence 他说他有足够的证据
[36:07] to put both families out of business. 让两个家族都完蛋
[36:10] Hey, what’s wrong? 怎么了
[36:11] Nothing. 没什么
[36:12] Um, did you ever get registered? Because Aram is asking. 你登记了吗 阿兰姆问呢
[36:15] Samar, what’s wrong? 莎马 出什么事了
[36:17] I had dinner with Levi. 我跟利维吃了晚餐
[36:19] He’s engaged. 他订婚了
[36:22] To a woman he met a week after we broke up. 和一个我们分手一星期后遇到的女人
[36:26] And it’s fine. We were never gonna be… 这没什么 反正我们也不…
[36:30] It’s just, um… 只是
[36:34] I don’t know what I’m doing. 我不知道我在干什么
[36:40] Forget it. 算了不说了
[36:41] Let’s just talk about the shower and how great it will be. 说说宝宝派对的事吧
[36:43] There’s not going to be a shower. 不会有这个派对了
[36:47] Why not? 为什么
[36:49] Well… 因为…
[36:56] …I found this wonderful couple. 我找到了一户好人家
[37:12] Josephine. 约瑟芬
[37:13] Josephine, open this door right now! 约瑟芬 立刻开门
[37:14] – He knows. He knows about us. – Josephine! -他知道了 他知道我们了 -约瑟芬
[37:17] Where are you? 你在哪
[37:18] Our apartment, place St. Pierre. 在我们圣皮埃尔岛的公寓里
[37:21] Hurry, please. 快点来
[37:22] He’s insane. 他疯了
[37:32] Josephine? 约瑟芬
[37:34] Josephine? 约瑟芬
[37:36] No. Josephine. 不要 约瑟芬
[37:37] You! Get out! 你给我滚出去
[37:40] What are you gonna do? 你要干什么
[37:45] Josephine. Josephine. 约瑟芬 约瑟芬
[37:51] Josephine, no. 约瑟芬 别死
[38:00] I bought this flat four years ago. 四年前我买下了这间公寓
[38:04] So that some day I could bring you here 这样有一天 我就能带你来到
[38:07] to the scene of your crime. 你的犯罪现场
[38:16] Josephine Molire. 约瑟芬·莫里哀
[38:18] Now, listen… 听我说
[38:26] Josephine’s father was the most prolific 约瑟芬的父亲
[38:29] criminal arms dealer in Eastern Europe. 是东欧最挣钱的军火商
[38:32] But for all his success, he had a problem, 尽管他很成功 他也有个麻烦
[38:35] an enemy. 一个敌人
[38:37] An aggressive and lethal competitor named Stockwell. 咄咄逼人且致命的对手 他叫斯托克韦尔
[38:43] I had nothing to do with what happened to that poor girl — 那可怜姑娘的不幸遭遇和我无关
[38:45] Yes, you did. 和你有关
[38:46] Perhaps not directly, but very much by your hand. 也许没有直接关系 但却是你一手造成的
[38:51] You arranged a marriage. 婚姻是你安排的
[38:53] The youngest Molire daughter to the only Stockwell son– 把莫里哀最小的女儿嫁给斯托克韦尔唯一的儿子
[38:58] A burgeoning psychopath 一个精神病患者
[39:00] with a long and troubling history of violence. 有长期可怕的暴力史
[39:03] To guarantee peace and profit for all, 你向所有人保证了和平及利润
[39:08] you arranged her marriage to this man. 然后安排她嫁给了这个人
[39:11] Please. Don’t. 别说了
[39:14] Don’t do this. 别这么做
[39:16] I held her in my arms 我把她搂在怀里
[39:19] and watched the life disappear from her eyes. 眼睁睁地看着生命从她双眼中消逝
[39:25] You destroyed a creature 你摧毁了一个
[39:29] more beautiful than you could ever comprehend. 超越你理解力的美丽生物
[39:58] ♬艰难日子里♬
[40:00] ♬苦心讨生计♬
[40:01] They’re not coming. 他们不会来了
[40:03] There’s been a bump. 事情不太顺利
[40:03] ♬山顶的余光♬
[40:06] ♬冰冷我内心♬
[40:06] They’re rejecting my baby? 他们不接受我的宝宝
[40:08] No, not exactly. They still want the baby. 倒也不是 他们还是想收养宝宝
[40:08] ♬命运的手指♬
[40:11] ♬牵住你和我♬
[40:14] ♬直抵温暖夜♬
[40:14] Oh, I see. 我懂了
[40:16] ♬但事有蹊跷♬
[40:19] They’re rejecting me. 他们不能接受我
[40:22] ♬事有蹊跷♬
[40:23] But I thought you said on the phone… 但你在电话里说
[40:25] They hadn’t put it together that you were that Elizabeth Keen. 他们还不知道你就是那个伊丽莎白·基恩
[40:29] I’m sorry, Liz. 对不起 莉斯
[40:31] But they’ll only take the baby if it’s a closed adoption. 他们只愿意接受秘密领养
[40:34] Meaning I would never know my child? 就是说我永远无法接触我的孩子
[40:37] My baby would never know who I am? 我的孩子也永远不会知道我是谁
[40:39] I can’t do that. 我不能这么做
[40:40] I underestimated how difficult this was gonna be. 我低估了这件事的难度
[40:44] But if you are intent on giving up your child, 但如果你坚持要放弃你的孩子
[40:47] I think you have to accept 我想你必须接受
[40:48] that you’re not gonna be able to be in its life. 你无法参与他的人生
[40:53] ♬事有蹊跷♬
[41:00] ♬艰难日子里♬
[41:02] ♬苦心讨生计♬
[41:05] ♬山顶的余光♬
[41:08] ♬冰冷我内心♬
[41:10] ♬命运的手指♬
[41:13] ♬牵住你和我♬
[41:16] ♬直抵温暖夜♬
[41:18] ♬但事有蹊跷♬
[41:32] Josephine… 约瑟芬
[41:36] it’s done. 都结束了
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme