Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] We’ve got 20 minutes. 我们有二十分钟
[00:21] There are three sleepers in this main room. 这间主屋里有三个与世长眠的人
[00:23] And one in the master bedroom. Time is short, 主卧还有一个 时间很紧张
[00:25] so we won’t be doing cut-downs on site. 所以我们不裁剪现场的地毯了
[00:26] I’ve got a carpet van en route. 我有辆运送地毯的车已经在路上了
[00:28] I want a full scrub. Cheyenne, windows. 全面清理 夏安擦窗户
[00:31] Haunani, floors. We have 18 minutes, ladies. 豪娜妮擦地板 还有十八分钟 女士们
[00:34] Let’s get to work. 开始工作吧
[00:41] ♬无须担心 其来有自♬
[00:44] ♬风花雪月 但求曾经♬
[00:48] ♬爱意绵绵 情比金坚♬
[00:51] ♬风花雪月 但求曾经♬
[01:01] ♬是否犹记♬
[01:04] You’re a lucky one, sugar. We’re gonna leave you alive, 你是幸运儿 甜心 我们留你活口
[01:07] so you can deliver a message to Reddington personally. 这样你就可以去给雷丁顿传信了
[01:09] Tell him we know. 告诉他我们知道了
[01:15] ♬若你神伤♬
[01:18] ♬因我语失♬
[01:21] ♬温声暖语 破涕为笑♬
[01:26] ♬无须担心 其来有自♬
[01:34] Hello? 喂
[01:34] ♬爱意绵绵♬
[01:35] ♬情比金坚♬
[01:36] Yes. 好
[01:37] ♬风花雪月 但求曾经♬
[01:39] Yes, I understand. 好的 我明白
[01:40] ♬无须担心 其来有自♬
[01:43] Please, not at all. 别客气 没关系
[01:46] I’ve been waiting for this day for a while. 我已经等这一天很久了
[01:49] I’ll be in D.C. soon. 我很快就到特区
[01:49] ♬风花雪月 但求曾经♬
[01:53] ♬无须担心 其来有自♬
[01:56] ♬但求曾经♬
[02:02] 格里高利·德夫里 第95号
[02:12] I feel terrible about this. 我感觉很糟
[02:14] Don’t. I mean, if anything, feel relieved. 不用 要有感觉也应该是轻松了
[02:17] A week ago, I was facing 16 counts of capital murder. 一周前我还面临着十六项谋杀指控
[02:20] Besides, I still got my personal piece and a C.C.P. 再说了 我还保住了枪和秘密持枪许可
[02:23] Liz, you’re a convicted felon. 莉斯 你是个被定罪的重刑犯
[02:25] They withdrew your concealed carry permit. 他们收回了你的秘密持枪许可证
[02:27] I’m gonna have to confiscate any other firearms 我还要没收你名下的
[02:29] you have in your possession. 其他所有武器
[02:30] Will I at least be issued a weapon for field operations? 那至少会发我一把出勤用的枪吧
[02:33] You’re a consultant, not a sworn officer. 你现在是顾问 不是宣过誓的办案人员
[02:35] You won’t be going on field operations. 你不会出外勤的
[02:37] What you are going to be is a phenomenal resource. 你将是我们出色的资源
[02:40] – Your ability as a profiler is – I’m good. It’s okay. -你的侧写能力非常 -我没事 没关系
[02:43] I appreciate the pep talk, but I’m good. 感谢你的鼓励 我现在挺好的
[02:46] I really am. 真的挺好
[02:49] That makes one of us. 我可没这感觉
[02:51] I told myself I wasn’t gonna cry so I’m gonna make this quick. 我告诉过自己不要哭所以我要快速说完
[02:58] Apparently not quick enough. 看来还是不够快
[03:00] We love you, Agent Keen. 我们爱你 基恩探员
[03:01] You see, that’s… 你看 问题就是
[03:05] I’m not an agent anymore. 我不再是探员了
[03:07] I put you all in an impossible situation. 我把你们置于两难的境地
[03:11] And for reasons I’ll never quite understand, 而因为某些我不了解的原因
[03:14] you gave me the benefit of every doubt, 你们一次又一次地选择相信我
[03:16] even Mr. I’m-just-doing-my-job. 就连”我只是尽职”先生也一样
[03:22] You did so much more than that. 你做的远远超出了尽职的范围
[03:25] There’s nothing harder than hunting one of our own, 没什么比追捕自己人更艰难的了
[03:27] especially when she’s innocent. 尤其她还是无辜的
[03:30] Hey, in all my years with the bureau, 在我为局里工作的这些年
[03:33] I’m proud of the jobs all of you did. 我为你们所有人的工作感到自豪
[03:40] What have you heard from Reddington? 雷丁顿那边有什么消息吗
[03:43] I feel like you’re overreacting. 我觉得你反应过度了
[03:45] Given the circumstances, I don’t believe that’s possible. 这种情况下 什么反应都不足为奇
[03:51] About the ladies — 那些女士们…
[03:53] Their families know they’ll be well provided for. 已经告知她们家人会好好安置他们
[03:56] Thank you, dearie. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[04:04] Hello, Elizabeth. Word of caution — 你好 伊丽莎白 提醒你一句
[04:06] He’s in a bad mood. 他心情不好
[04:11] What do you know about Shell Island? 你知道贝壳岛吗
[04:13] – Never heard of it. – Please. -从没听过 -请坐
[04:16] The Shell Island Retreat is the pet name 贝壳岛假日聚会
[04:19] for an assembly of affiliated criminal organizations. 是一群犯罪团伙齐聚一堂的昵称
[04:23] I’m sorry, wait. Are you giving me a case? 等等 你这是给我案子吗
[04:25] You look surprised. 你似乎很吃惊
[04:26] I thought maybe after all we’ve been through the past three months 我以为经过最近三个月
[04:29] that you might want to take a break. 你会想休息一下
[04:31] I mean, aren’t you exhausted? 难道你不累吗
[04:33] Your past three months have been what my life has been like 你过去这三个月的生活正是我过去二十五年
[04:37] for the past 25 years. 所过的生活
[04:40] I’m often exhausted. 我总是很疲惫
[04:42] The Shell Island Retreat is a ritual 贝壳岛假日聚会是从二十世纪二十年代起
[04:45] that dates back to the roaring ’20s. 就开始的惯例
[04:47] The de facto master of ceremonies 真正的仪式主持人
[04:50] is Marcus Caligiuri, 是马库斯·卡利朱里
[04:52] next in line to Espen van der Merwe, 仅次于艾斯彭·范·德·莫维
[04:54] but to assume leadership in the Pater Dei group, 但他领导着世界上最古老 规模最大的
[04:57] the world’s oldest and largest weapons dealer. 武器商 帕特尔·戴集团
[05:01] The leaders of the Bratva, Yakuza, 多个国际犯罪团伙和
[05:04] and assorted international cartels. 黑手党的头目
[05:08] They gather when they are presented with a problem so difficult, 当碰到只有联合敌人才有可能解决的难题时
[05:12] it can only be resolved by enemies working together. 他们就会聚集一堂
[05:17] And where is this Shell Island? 那这个贝壳岛在哪里
[05:19] There is no Shell Island. It’s just a name. 没有贝壳岛 这只是个代号
[05:22] The actual location of the meeting 实际会面的地点
[05:23] is always a closely guarded secret. 是机密
[05:26] I’d have thought you would’ve been invited. 我觉得你应该会收到邀请吧
[05:29] Howard Jasnoch. He’s a competitor of mine. 霍华德·詹斯诺 和我是竞争关系
[05:32] He’s arranged transport for the individual 他会为召集会面的人
[05:34] who called the meeting. 安排交通工具
[05:36] – And who is that? – I don’t know. -这又是谁 -我不知道
[05:38] What I do know is if he’s called a meeting 我只知道如果他要召集会面
[05:41] and the members are gathering, he’s a very big fish. 加上他所召集的人的身份 他是条大鱼
[05:44] Whatever is troubling him, 让他觉得棘手的事
[05:46] whatever has caught the attention of these men is critical. 引起这些人注意的事必定非常关键
[05:50] No less than an existential threat. 这甚至不只是关乎存亡的问题
[05:52] These meetings are infrequent, Lizzy, 这类会面鲜少召开 莉兹
[05:54] Making this a very rare opportunity. 所以这是个非常难得的机会
[05:57] Follow this fish, and you can net the entire school. 跟着这条鱼 你能把他们一网打尽
[06:05] Dmitri Sarkovski, the C.E.O. of Vitus One Bank, 迪米崔·沙科夫斯基是维达斯一银行的总裁
[06:08] helped orchestrate and now profits 他协助谋划了希腊财政危机
[06:10] from the Greek financial collapse. 现在还从中牟利
[06:12] – Espen van der Merwe… – Wanted by the Hague on, uh, -艾斯彭·范·德·莫维 -在海牙因
[06:15] accessory charges for a slew of war crimes. 一系列战争罪行从犯而受到通缉
[06:16] All of them are at large for charges, 这些人还未因他们犯下的罪行受到起诉
[06:19] including narcotics trafficking, smuggling, 包括贩毒 走私
[06:22] cyber crimes, and assassination. 网络犯罪 还有暗杀
[06:23] And Reddington has confirmed that all of them 而雷丁顿确认这些人都会
[06:25] will be in attendance at this meeting? 参加这次集会
[06:26] The Shell Island Retreat provides a rare opportunity 贝壳岛假日聚会提供了一个难得的机会
[06:29] to capture the heads 让我们抓捕
[06:30] of some of the most lethal organized crime syndicates. 这些恶贯满盈的犯罪团伙首领
[06:34] Does he know where this meeting will take place? 他知道集会将在哪里进行吗
[06:36] He knows someone who does — Howard Jasnoch. 他知道有人知道集会地点 霍华德·詹斯诺
[06:39] He’s an underworld travel agent of sorts. 这个人类似地下旅游代理人
[06:41] According to Reddington, 按雷丁顿所说
[06:42] he’s preparing travel for one of the attendees. 他正为其中一位与会人员准备交通工具
[06:45] Hang on. I got a flag on him. 等等 我找到他了
[06:47] Georgetown address. 地址在乔治城
[06:48] Roll out, people. 出动了 各位
[06:50] Keen. 基恩
[06:52] Sorry. 抱歉
[06:54] Instinct. 习惯了
[06:56] It’s not so bad. 不用出外勤也挺好的
[07:01] Tom Baker is amazing. 汤姆·贝克演得太好了
[07:20] – We need to go to your boat. – Yeah. -我们去你船上吧 -好
[07:22] – Now. – Okay. -现在就去 -没问题
[07:23] Wait. 等等
[07:26] I gotta do one thing. 我要做件事
[07:34] Okay, uh… 好吧…
[07:36] This is a washer. 这是一个垫圈
[07:38] But I promise you, I’m gonna replace it 但我保证 我会用一件更好的东西
[07:43] with something so much better. 来替换它的
[07:48] Elizabeth Keen… 伊丽莎白·基恩…
[07:52] will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[07:55] I know I wasn’t the best husband. 我知道我不是这世上最好的丈夫
[07:58] But I-I can be. 但我可以成为那样的人
[08:02] I can be. I don’t wanna be anyone else. 我可以的 我一定会成为那种丈夫的
[08:06] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[08:08] “Yes.” You can say…”yes.” “愿意” 你可以说…”愿意”
[08:14] Tom… 汤姆…
[08:18] If I’ve learned one thing from being on the run 要是说在这几个月的逃亡中
[08:20] these past few months, 我明白了什么
[08:23] it’s that I can’t tell you 那就是我无法告诉你
[08:24] what I’m gonna want 10 years from now. 十年以后我想要的是什么
[08:26] Even a year from now. 甚至都不清楚一年后我想要的是什么
[08:28] I just know what I want right now. 我只知道此时此刻我想要什么
[08:33] ♬狡猾的巨蟒♬
[08:36] ♬闯入兔穴♬
[08:39] ♬你是否曾想过♬
[08:40] So, this isn’t a no? 这不是在拒绝我的求婚吧
[08:42] ♬它将如何深入♬
[08:46] ♬探出头来♬
[08:49] ♬复又深入♬
[08:52] ♬需要之时你在身边♬
[08:55] ♬从未知晓 从未知晓♬
[08:58] ♬需要之时你在身边♬
[09:01] ♬要去哪里♬
[09:04] ♬预知答案先需付出♬
[09:08] Howard Jasnoch. 霍华德·詹斯诺
[09:10] We know you’re moving a client 我们知道你在安排一名客户
[09:11] to the Shell Island Retreat. 参加贝壳岛假日聚会
[09:13] I want a name and location now. 立刻告诉我姓名和地址
[09:15] I don’t have a name, I swear. 我不知道姓名 我发誓
[09:18] Only an address. 只知道一个地址
[09:24] F.B.I.! Hands, hands! 联调局 举起手来
[09:29] Who are you? 你是谁
[09:30] Move, move! 上 上
[09:33] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[09:36] Who are you? I said! 我问你你是谁
[09:38] Reddington. 雷丁顿
[09:40] Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[09:54] Where have you been? 你去哪儿了
[09:55] I came as soon as I got the call. 一接到电话我就尽快赶回来了
[09:56] Who is this guy? He claims he’s Reddington? 这人是谁 他自称自己是雷丁顿
[09:58] Yes, and we can’t disprove it with D.N.A. 对 而且我们无法用DNA测试来证明他说谎
[10:00] Because there’s nothing on file from 1990 因为自从雷丁顿在1990年失踪后
[10:02] when Reddington disappeared. 我们什么证物都没收集到过
[10:03] Whoever he is, he has got intel 不管他是谁 他有雷丁顿先生
[10:04] on nearly every blacklister Mr. Reddington has brought us. 提供给我们的每一位黑名单人物的资料
[10:07] There’s criminal histories, rap sheets, 包括犯罪记录 警局逮捕档案
[10:08] news clippings written when they were captured or killed. 他们被抓或者被杀时的新闻剪报
[10:10] He doesn’t even look like him. 他俩长得一点都不像
[10:12] Well, in the five years I hunted Reddington, 在我追捕雷丁顿的五年里
[10:14] we had one photo of him. 我们只有一张他的照片
[10:15] It only had a passing resemblance 与我们一起共事的那位
[10:16] to the man we’ve been working with. 和照片只有几处地方相像
[10:18] He disappeared 25 years ago. Could’ve had surgery. 他在二十五年前失踪 可能整了容
[10:20] Truth is nobody really knows what he might look like today. 事实上没有人知道他现在究竟是何副尊容
[10:23] But whoever he is, he has too much classified data 但不管他是谁 他手上有太多机密信息
[10:26] for us not to take him seriously. 我们必须认真对待
[10:28] I wanna know what he knows and how he knows it. 我想知道他知道些什么以及他是怎么知道的
[10:56] So… 这么说…
[10:58] You’re Raymond Reddington? 你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[11:00] Must make you wonder who you’ve been working with 你一定在想这几年跟你一起工作的人
[11:02] these past few years. 究竟是谁
[11:05] Why don’t you tell me about the case files? 不如跟我说说那些卷宗是怎么回事吧
[11:08] You know, for years, I couldn’t figure out 这几年来 我一直百思不得其解
[11:10] why my colleagues were being targeted. 为什么我的同事会成为追捕的目标
[11:13] I didn’t understand. 我不明白
[11:15] And then I saw you on TV with him. 直到我在电视上看到了你和他
[11:20] You’re the fugitive. 你是那个逃犯
[11:22] Agent Keen, right? 基恩探员 对吗
[11:26] You were in possession of classified data. 你持有许多机密信息
[11:28] How did you get it? 你是怎么得到的
[11:30] I knew someone was helping the F.B.I. 我知道有人在帮助联调局
[11:33] Imagine my surprise when I realized it was me. 想像下当我发现那人居然是我时我有多惊讶
[11:37] Ray Reddington. 雷·雷丁顿
[11:40] The case files — 那些案件卷宗
[11:41] how are they connected to Shell Island? 他们跟贝壳岛有什么关系
[11:43] You keep calling them “case files.” 你一直称他们为”卷宗”
[11:47] These were people. 但他们都曾是活生生的人
[11:48] My friends. 是我的朋友
[11:50] They were criminals who were taken down by the bureau. 他们是被联调局解决的罪犯
[11:52] With the help of a man you call Raymond Reddington. 在一个你称之为雷蒙德·雷丁顿的人帮助下
[11:56] He’s an imposter. He’s using you. 他是个冒名的骗子 他在利用你
[12:00] You wanna know about the case files? 你想知道卷宗的事
[12:03] About Shell Island? 还有贝壳岛的事
[12:05] I’ll tell you, 我可以告诉你
[12:06] as soon as you give me 10 minutes with him, 只要你们让我和他呆上十分钟
[12:08] face to face. 面对面
[12:10] The F.B.I. has no relationship with Raymond Reddington. 联调局与雷蒙德·雷丁顿毫无关系
[12:14] No, they don’t. But they think they do. 的确没有 但他们以为他们有
[12:23] The cases you’ve given us, 你给我们的那些案子
[12:24] he said that you’ve been targeting his colleagues. 他说是你在追捕他的同伴
[12:26] – He’s a probe. – When we brought him in, -他是来刺探情报的 -我们逮捕他时
[12:28] he was in possession of classified data. 发现他拥有大量机密信息
[12:30] I’m not interested in the data he has. 我对他拥有的信息不感兴趣
[12:32] I’m interested in the data he’s looking for, 我感兴趣的是他在寻求的信息
[12:34] about me and my relationship with this task force. 关于我以及我和这个特别小组的关系
[12:37] The manhunt exposed your relationship to Liz. 追捕暴露了你和莉斯的关系
[12:40] Yes, people are talking 是的 人们都在议论
[12:42] about whether I’m cooperating with the F.B.I. 我是否在和联调局合作
[12:44] Rumors are swirling. 谣言四起
[12:47] And whoever he is, 不管他是谁
[12:49] he was sent to determine whether those rumors are true. 他只是来确定谣言到底是不是真的
[12:52] Has our friend arrived yet? 我们的朋友到了吗
[12:56] I’m excited to speak with him. 我很高兴能跟他谈谈
[12:59] I know you’re there, 我知道你在
[13:01] and I know you told them about Shell Island. 我还知道你跟他们说了贝壳岛的事
[13:03] But since you’re not me, you didn’t receive an invitation, 但你不是我 所以你并没有受到邀请
[13:07] and you don’t know when and where the meeting is taking place. 而且你也不知道见面的具体时间和地点
[13:11] I do. Of course you need a taste. 而我知道 当然你们需要一点甜头
[13:15] That’s how this works, right? 这样才能合作 对吗
[13:17] He trades information on his friends 他利用他朋友的情报
[13:19] to get what he wants. 来交换他所需要的东西
[13:21] Taste this — 听听这个
[13:23] an F.B.I. executive is going to be taken. 一名联调局的行政人员即将被绑架
[13:27] I can save her. 而我可以救她
[13:29] In exchange, I want a meeting with him. 作为交换 我要见他
[13:34] Face to face. 面对面的
[13:36] – He’s bluffing. – He has nothing to gain -他在虚张声势 -耍我们
[13:37] by gaming us and everything to lose. 对他没有任何好处
[13:39] If you agree to talk to him, 如果你同意与他见面
[13:40] you’re acknowledging we work together. 就是承认我们正在合作
[13:41] Yeah, but if he doesn’t, an innocent person could die. 但是如果他不同意 一个无辜的人便要丧命
[13:45] Reddington, you cannot — 雷丁顿 你不能…
[13:47] Hello there. 你好啊
[13:49] Are you enjoying the accommodations? 在箱子里待得还愉快吗
[13:51] Ah, there he is. Excellent. 他来了 好极了
[13:55] Let’s begin. 我们开始吧
[13:57] In less than an hour, 还有不到一小时的时间
[13:59] an F.B.I executive, Janet Macnamara, 联调局行政人员珍妮特·麦克纳马拉
[14:02] will be abducted by my friend and regular at Shell Island, 就要被我在贝壳岛的朋友及老主顾
[14:08] Marcus Caligiuri. 马库斯·卡利朱里绑架
[14:12] Okay, Macnamara, Janet P. 珍妮特·P·麦克纳马拉
[14:14] Uh, she runs the F.B.I.’s human intelligence unit. 她负责联调局的人员情报部门
[14:16] She’s not an agent? Why would she be a target? 她不是探员 那她为什么会成为目标
[14:18] She’s a high-level executive 她是高级管理人员
[14:19] cleared to know all bureau assets, 能掌握局里所有线人的信息
[14:20] including C.I.s like Reddington. 包括雷丁顿这样的线人
[14:22] Caligiuri needs confirmation about our relationship, 卡利朱里需要确认我们的关系
[14:24] – she can give it to him. – Okay, she’s not at work. -她能提供给他 -她没在上班
[14:27] She’s picking up her son at a piano lesson. 她正要去接他儿子从钢琴班下课
[14:30] 41st and Macaroy in Hyattsville. 在海厄茨维尔四十一街和马卡洛伊街交口
[14:32] Ressler, Navabi, get there now. 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 马上过去
[14:34] Oh, sorry. No, it’s cool. 抱歉 不 没关系
[14:37] I got somewhere I gotta be, so… 我得去个地方 所以…
[14:42] It’s a secure building. There’s a 24-hour patrol officer. 这幢大楼很安全 二十四小时有人巡逻
[14:46] It’s the perfect apartment for a young woman like you. 对于你这样的年轻女性来说最好不过了
[14:49] I love it. Here’s my application. 我很喜欢 这是我的申请表
[14:53] How soon can I move in? 我最快多久能搬进来
[14:54] Um, soon as possible, Miss…Keen. 多快都行 基恩…小姐
[14:57] Elizabeth Keen? 伊丽莎白·基恩
[14:59] – Yes. Is there a problem? – No. -是的 有问题吗 -不
[15:01] It’s just… 只不过…
[15:02] There are a number of other prospective tenants 还有其他有意向的租户
[15:04] who’ve already submitted applications. 已经提交了申请
[15:06] – But I thought you said — – We’ll review your application -你不是说… -我们看完你的申请后
[15:08] and get right back to you. 会再联系你的
[15:11] I see. 我知道了
[15:14] Okay. 好吧
[15:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:22] Excuse me. 打扰下
[15:24] We’re looking for Janet Macnamara. 我们在找珍妮特·麦克纳马拉
[15:27] I’ll need a minute to check. 稍等 我看一下
[15:31] – We good? – We’re fine. -我们没事吧 -我们没事
[15:33] Because you didn’t say anything on the way over. 过来的路上你可一句话都没说
[15:36] You didn’t just fire me. 你不仅仅解雇了我
[15:38] We slept together one day, and you fired me the next. 我们前一天才上了床 第二天你就解雇了我
[15:46] It’s a little more complicated than it, uh, sounds. 比听上去的要稍微复杂一点
[15:50] Room 5B. 教室号5B
[15:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:59] – Janet Macnamara? – Yes? -珍妮特·麦克纳马拉 -什么事
[16:01] Agent Ressler, F.B.I. This is Agent Navabi. 联调局雷斯勒探员 这位是纳瓦比探员
[16:03] For your safety, you need to come with us right now. 为确保您的安全 您需要立刻跟我们走
[16:04] – What’s happened? – We’ll explain it to you on the way. -出什么事了 -我们路上再向您解释
[16:06] No, I’m not going anywhere without my son. 不 我不会丢下我儿子去别的地方
[16:08] Whatever you’re here for, this must be some kind of mistake. 不管你们想干什么 肯定是弄错了
[16:13] We got a problem. 有麻烦了
[16:16] Come here. 过来
[16:39] Get back in your room. 回到你的教室里去
[16:44] – Stay down! – Don’t shoot! -趴着别动 -别开枪
[16:49] Everybody back in your room! F.B.I. 所有人回你们的房间去 联调局
[17:02] – Just the woman I was looking for. – Mom, no! -正是我要找的女人 -妈妈 不
[17:05] Let her go! Mom! 放开她 妈妈
[17:06] Tyler, stay there! 泰勒 别过来
[17:10] Janet! Hey, where’s your mother? 珍妮特 你妈妈在哪儿
[17:13] Stay there. 待着别动
[18:12] You. 是你
[18:15] Who are you? 你是谁
[18:19] March 8, 1985, I ran point on an attack 1985年3月8日 我指挥了对贝鲁特
[18:22] on the Beirut home of Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah. 穆罕默德·侯赛因·法德拉拉家的突袭
[18:26] June 1989, I coordinated operation minesweep, 1989年6月 我协同参与了扫雷行动
[18:29] which provided back office support and oversight 为在科威特进行海军情报收集工作的
[18:32] for naval intelligence operations in Kuwait 第160特种陆航团后勤部队
[18:35] carried out by the 160th S.O.A.R. 提供了援助和监察
[18:37] The OP was off the books but can be confirmed 该行动虽未记录在案 但可以
[18:40] by Assistant Director Harold Cooper. 找助理司长哈罗德·库珀确认
[18:43] How the hell does he know that? 他怎么会知道这些事
[18:44] If I’m not who I say I am, 如果我所说并不属实
[18:46] how would I know that Raymond Reddington held TS-SCI clearance 我怎么会知道雷蒙德·雷丁顿在海军情报处
[18:50] from the office of Naval Intelligence? 拥有最高机密的权限
[18:52] If I’m not Reddington, how would I know that four years ago 如果我不是雷丁顿 我怎么知道四年前
[18:55] he hosted the Shell Island Retreat 他在法兰西岛的一个酒庄里
[18:56] at a chateau in ile-de-France? 举办了贝壳岛假日聚会
[19:04] I must confess to feeling curiously flattered. 我必须承认我受宠若惊
[19:09] Hook us up to a forensic polygraph 对我们进行测谎
[19:11] and ask the only question that matters — 只需要问那个关键问题
[19:14] are you an imposter? 你是冒牌货吗
[19:19] I’ll submit to the test. 我愿意接受测谎
[19:22] Will you? 你愿意吗
[19:28] How’d he know about Fadlallah? 他怎么会知道法德拉拉
[19:30] Did you host a Shell Island Retreat four years ago? 是你在四年前主办了贝壳岛假日聚会吗
[19:32] I did. 是的
[19:33] But you can’t tell us where it’s being held this year? 但是你不能告诉我们今年在哪里举行
[19:34] Why didn’t you take him up on the polygraph test? 你为什么不让他接受测谎
[19:36] Because I can defeat a polygraph. 因为我能够骗过测谎
[19:39] So can he, or he wouldn’t have suggested it. 他也能 不然他不会这么建议
[19:42] If I were you, Harold, 如果我是你 哈罗德
[19:43] I’d concern myself with finding Janet Macnamara, 我就会想办法赶紧找到珍妮特·麦克纳马拉
[19:46] who apparently knows all about our little arrangement here. 显然她知道我们之间的小约定
[19:49] You need to find Janet before she talks. 你需要在珍妮特交代前找到她
[19:54] I forgot how much it sickens me to come here. 我都忘了来这里有多让我恶心了
[19:56] Then why bother? 那你为什么还来
[19:57] Why give a guy like that the time of day? 为什么为那种人浪费时间
[19:59] Because my life depends on it. 因为我的身家性命攸关于此
[20:01] Not if you move on. 你放下这一切就不会如此了
[20:03] We beat Berlin and the Cabal. 我们打败了柏林和秘社
[20:05] Isn’t that enough for you? 这对你来说还不够吗
[20:07] It is for me. 对我来说够了
[20:09] Is it? 是吗
[20:11] I-I know I’m lucky the way things turned out, 我知道最终是这种结果 我很幸运
[20:14] but I can’t even rent an apartment 但是我甚至都租不到公寓
[20:15] because people think I’m a criminal. 因为人们认为我是罪犯
[20:18] Tom thinks we should just go away and start over. 汤姆认为我们应该离开这里然后重新开始
[20:21] Maybe he’s right. 也许他是对的
[20:24] Tom. 汤姆
[20:28] There’s something you need to see. 我有些东西要给你看
[20:39] The Cabal is in green. 绿色是秘社
[20:40] Their affiliates are in red. 红色是他们的隶属机构
[20:42] Their competition is in blue. 蓝色是他们的竞争对手
[20:44] Since I’ve been a fugitive, 自从我成了逃犯后
[20:46] The pestilence on this map has only grown. 地图上的这场瘟疫就蔓延开了
[20:49] This is what we’re up against — 这是我们要对付的
[20:51] a multi-headed hydra. 一条强大的九头蛇
[20:53] You cut off one head, it grows two others, 你砍掉它的一个头 它会再长出两个头
[20:55] you have to cut off every head 你必须砍掉它所有的头
[20:56] and burn the rest of it. 并且把剩余部分烧成灰烬
[20:57] It’s a mythic battle, 这是一场神话般的战斗
[20:59] and it’s not anywhere close to being over. 并且还远未结束
[21:07] It’s your battle, not mine. 这是你的战斗 不是我的
[21:10] I wish that were true, Lizzy. 我也希望是这样 莉兹
[21:12] But the manhunt revealed certain facts 但是追捕行动却揭示了某些
[21:14] that had long been hidden… about you. 被隐藏了很久的事实 是关于你的
[21:18] Me? 关于我的
[21:19] Katarina Rostova was a name 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃是一个
[21:21] that had been lost to history. 已经消失在历史长河中的名字
[21:23] Masha Rostova was never more than suspicion and rumor. 而对于玛莎·罗斯托娃则只有猜测和谣言
[21:27] The manhunt and the publicity it generated 追捕行动和它引起的注意
[21:30] changed all of that. 改变了一切
[21:32] But who would care 但是谁会在乎
[21:33] that I’m Katarina Rostova’s daughter? 我是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的女儿
[21:35] The daughter of a legendary spymaster, 传奇间谍的女儿
[21:37] the secret-keeper who disappeared — 失踪的守密人
[21:39] Disappeared? 失踪
[21:41] You and Sam told me she’s dead. 你和萨姆都告诉我她死了
[21:45] The secrets she took with her could compromise 她所掌握的秘密能影响到
[21:47] any number of players on that map. 那张地图上的所有人
[21:52] They’ll be coming. They’ll be coming for you. 他们会来的 他们会冲着你来的
[21:55] But I don’t know anything. 但是我什么都不知道
[21:57] They don’t know that. 他们不知道这一点
[21:58] You can’t walk away, Lizzy. 你无法抽身 莉兹
[22:02] They won’t let you. 他们不会放过你的
[22:15] Who are you? 你是谁
[22:17] Knowing my name is no way to stay alive. 知道我的名字就活不了了
[22:19] So let’s forgo introductions, 所以还是别自我介绍了
[22:21] shall we, Janet? 好吗 珍妮特
[22:23] What do you want? 你想要什么
[22:24] Information. 情报
[22:28] One of two men will die today. 今天 两个男人中的一个将会死掉
[22:31] One is a killer — filth who deserves what he gets. 一个是杀手 他罪有应得
[22:36] The other one is a cabinetmaker. 另一个是家具师
[22:38] No. 不要
[22:39] He’s very good with his hands. 他拥有一双灵巧的手
[22:41] He has an eye for beautiful design and fine details. 他对优美设计和精美细节有独到眼光
[22:44] I’m sure that’s why you married him. 我相信这也是你嫁给他的原因
[22:51] If you tell me what I need to know, 如果你告诉我我需要知道的事情
[22:55] I’ll make certain 我保证
[22:56] the right man dies today. 不会死错人
[23:02] Janet Macnamara’s been taken. 珍妮特·麦克纳马拉已经被抓走了
[23:04] To get her back, 要把她救回来
[23:04] we have to find Caligiuri. 我们就必须找到卡利朱里
[23:06] I want the location of the Shell Island Retreat. 我要知道贝壳岛假日聚会的位置
[23:09] I’m not the F.B.I. informant. 我又不是联调局的线人
[23:11] Reddington doesn’t know where they’re meeting. 雷丁顿不知道他们在哪里开会
[23:12] Unless he knows exactly where it is 他知道得一清二楚
[23:15] because it’s the scene of his next command performance. 因为他会去那里好好表演一番
[23:18] That’s why he had me arrested — 这就是他把我关起来的原因
[23:21] so I’d be here while he’s putting on his show. 这样我就不会去打扰他的好戏了
[23:25] He’s using you to take my seat at the table. 他是在利用你从而顶替我的位置
[23:30] What do you want? 你想要什么
[23:33] Let me walk. 放了我
[23:34] Not gonna happen. 不可能
[23:40] If you do, 如果放了我
[23:41] I will tell you where the Retreat is taking place. 我会告诉你假日聚会的位置
[23:44] You said you weren’t an informant. 你刚才不是说你不是线人吗
[23:46] I lied. I’m a criminal. He exploited me. 我说谎了 我是罪犯 他利用了我
[23:51] He’s exploiting you, too. 他也在利用你
[23:55] I get my freedom. 我获得自由
[23:57] You get a dozen major criminals. 而你能抓到一群重犯
[24:02] I mean, forget it. The guy’s unreliable. 不可能 他并不可靠
[24:04] Everything he has said has checked out. 他所说的一切都证实了
[24:05] It’s our best chance at finding Macnamara. 这是我们找到麦克纳马拉的最好机会
[24:07] For all we know, 也许是他安排了
[24:07] he could’ve staged her abduction to increase his value. 对她的绑架来增高自己的价值
[24:10] A woman’s life hangs in the balance. 一个女人的生命岌岌可危
[24:11] Trusting him is a risk we have to take. 相信他是我们必须要冒的风险
[24:14] I disagree. 我不同意
[24:15] Well, it’s not your decision to make anymore, is it? 已经不是你说了算了 对吧
[24:19] Sir? 长官
[24:23] Make the deal. Put a wire on him. 按他说的做 给他装上监听器
[24:24] Don’t let him out of your sight. 不要让他离开你的视线
[24:26] We cut a deal — 我们达成了协议
[24:27] immunity in exchange for taking us to the meeting. 给他豁免权 他带我们去聚会现场
[24:29] We’re marshalling strike teams now. 我们正在集结突袭队
[24:31] Harold is nothing if not predictable. 哈罗德太好预料了
[24:33] I know you said you don’t know where this meeting is, 我知道你说过你不知道聚会地点在哪
[24:36] and I want to believe you, 我也愿意相信你
[24:37] but if this is another one of your games, 可如果这又是你的什么把戏
[24:39] if you have some sort of hidden agenda, 如果你有什么别的企图
[24:41] and you plan on going, don’t. 你准备过去 别去
[24:42] If we show up and you’re there, 如果我们去了发现你在那
[24:44] it’ll only confirm their suspicions. 只会证实他们的怀疑
[24:45] Thank you for your concern, Lizzy. 谢谢你的关心 莉兹
[24:52] Borsheim. 博施艾姆
[25:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:11] Reddington. Fashionably late as always, huh? 雷丁顿 一如既往地迟到 是吧
[25:15] Marcus. 马库斯
[25:17] Hello, everyone. 大家好
[25:20] It’s good to see so many friends and even more enemies. 很高兴看到我的朋友们和更多的敌人们
[25:24] Welcome to Shell Island. 欢迎来到贝壳岛
[25:27] Cheers. 干杯
[25:34] You’ll be recording evidence of a conspiracy 你会录下他们密谋的证据
[25:36] which will be used in their prosecution 这些证据将用来指控他们
[25:38] and to justify your release. 并赦免你
[25:40] If you could remove your jacket. 请脱下你的外套
[25:45] This isn’t the T.S.A. 那里可不是运安局
[25:47] These people have real security. 他们的安检可是很严的
[25:49] Before I’m allowed to even 在我能够踏进
[25:50] set foot in the penthouse dining room, 楼顶的餐厅前
[25:52] I’ll be diverted into an adjoining suite. 我会被带到旁边的套房
[25:54] I’ll be asked to relinquish all weapons and personal items. 交出所有的武器和私人物品
[25:57] I will then be relieved of electronic devices 所有的电子设备都不能携带
[25:59] and asked for a password. 然后还要报出暗号
[26:00] Borsheim. My clothes will be physically and electronically inspected 博施艾姆 在我到达二十二层之前 我的衣服
[26:03] before I step out onto the 22nd floor. 会被人工和设备检查一番
[26:05] Which is why we’ll be deploying 所以我们会给你用
[26:06] the latest surveillance tech from the C.I.A. 中情局最新的监控科技
[26:10] What about transmitter intercepts? 怎么应付信号发射检测器
[26:11] The transmitters run on a delay. 这个发射器会有一段延迟
[26:14] Once activated, they won’t come online for four minutes. 启动后 要四分钟之后才上线
[26:17] And during that window, 在这期间
[26:18] they can’t be detected by security. 安检是查不出来的
[26:20] What if it takes longer than four minutes 如果通过安检的时间
[26:21] to get through security? 超过了四分钟怎么办
[26:23] Let’s hope it doesn’t. 希望不会
[26:24] Comforting to see that everyone’s appetites 过了这么多年 看到大家胃口依旧好
[26:27] for food, lies, and larceny have not diminished over the years. 依旧喜欢谎言和盗窃 我很欣慰
[26:31] And although some of you might have room 其中有几位可能还有胃口
[26:33] for yet another dessert 再吃一道甜点
[26:35] or patience for one more hilarious story, 或者还有耐心再听一个笑话
[26:39] I’m afraid I don’t. 我恐怕不行
[26:42] Earlier this week, the murder of three of my contractors 这周早些时候 坐在这房间里的某位
[26:46] was ordered by someone in this room 派人杀了我三个手下
[26:48] to send a message that they believed 给我传递了一条信息
[26:50] I was working with the F.B.I. 说他们认为我在跟联调局工作
[26:53] It was a vile, cowardly, 那是一次恶劣 懦弱
[26:56] unforgivable act, 且不可原谅的行为
[26:58] that quite frankly has resulted in very little impact on me 说实话 和那几个孩子承受的
[27:01] when compared to the devastating loss 失去母亲的巨大伤痛相比
[27:04] felt by the children of those three dead women. 对我本人的影响根本不算什么
[27:09] Now, given the publicity surrounding the assistance 鉴于媒体大肆报道了前段时间
[27:12] I rendered to Special Agent Elizabeth Keen 特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩逃亡之时
[27:16] during her recent stint as a fugitive, 我曾经协助过她
[27:19] I understand where one’s suspicion may come from, 我明白大家的怀疑来自于哪里
[27:22] but it is unfounded. 但那不过是捕风捉影
[27:24] And before this dinner is over, 在这次会餐结束之前
[27:26] I will not only prove that I have not betrayed us, 我不仅能证明我没有背叛大家
[27:29] I will identify the person who has. 我还能指认出谁才是背叛者
[27:33] Save your breath, Reddington. Your grave’s already been dug. 省省吧雷丁顿 你的坟墓已经挖好了
[27:36] I’m sorry, but “Been dug”? Is that correct? 抱歉 “挖好了” 这么说对吗
[27:39] That doesn’t sound correct, Marcus. 这么说不对吧 马库斯
[27:40] – I think it’s “Digged.” – It is “Dug.” -应该是”掘好了” -是”挖”
[27:43] I’m fairly sure “Digged” is the archaic past tense. “掘好了”应该是过去式的旧式写法
[27:45] I suppose they’re both grammatically correct. 我想这两种说法在语法上都是对的
[27:48] Sounds funny either way. I’m sorry. You were saying? 听起来都挺搞笑的 抱歉你刚刚说到哪了
[27:51] 2 years ago, 20 of us broke bread at this table. 两年前 有二十个人在这张桌子上用餐
[27:56] Now there are 12. 现在只有十二个了
[27:58] We have lost Hector Lorca, 我们失去了赫克托·洛尔卡
[28:01] Floriana Campo — 弗劳瑞安娜·坎波
[28:02] And others. What’s your point, Marcus? 还有其他人 你想说什么 马库斯
[28:16] My name is Janet Macnamara. 我是珍妮特·麦克纳马拉
[28:18] I run the human intelligence unit at FBI headquarters. 联调局总部人员情报部门的负责人
[28:22] We keep track of all the criminal informers 我们记录了局里雇佣的
[28:24] employed by the bureau. 所有犯罪线索提供者
[28:26] Over the past two years, 过去的的这两年里
[28:27] our most valuable asset has been Raymond Reddington. 我们最重要的线人就是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[28:34] I thought we weren’t supposed to have phones. 我们不是不允许带手机进来吗
[28:40] Okay, do we need to review? You have — 需要回顾一下刚刚说的吗 你有
[28:42] Four minutes. 四分钟
[28:49] Status? 状况如何
[28:50] Alpha teams have taken A小队已占据
[28:51] the northeast corner on Benson Place. 本森路东北角
[28:53] Bravo’s covered the hotel. B小队已包围旅馆
[28:54] Charlie holds the south, C小队把守南面
[28:56] and Delta’s waiting on my command. D小队在等我的命令
[28:58] 90 seconds. 九十秒
[29:03] One spotter at the door. I’ll take him on breach. 门口有人望风 行动时我会解决他
[29:05] Has the target cleared the lobby? 目标进入大厅了没
[29:07] Not yet. 还没
[29:11] 75. 七十五秒
[29:16] Okay, he’s in the elevator. 他进电梯了
[29:17] You allege you have nothing to do with the demise 你说你跟我们同伴的死没有任何关系
[29:19] of our associates, and yet do you deny 那么你是否也要否认
[29:22] that you have benefited from their misfortune? 你从他们遭遇的不幸中获利一事
[29:24] No, I profited handsomely. 当然不 我获利颇丰
[29:26] I didn’t realize that was against the rules. 我不知道这违反规定
[29:28] It’s not, but we know you weren’t 并不违反 但是我们知道
[29:30] just working with Agent Keen while she was a fugitive. 你不仅仅是在基恩探员逃跑时和她合作
[29:33] Okay, transmitter’s up. 发射器打开了
[29:34] Why am I not hearing anything? 为什么我什么都不听不到
[29:35] Aram, is he in or not? 阿兰姆 他进去了没有
[29:37] The only assistance I gave Agent Keen 在基恩探员开枪打了司法部长之后
[29:39] was after she shot the Attorney General. 我才帮的她
[29:41] They were on tv always working together. 电视上报道他们一直在合作
[29:44] She was a fugitive, Dmitri. 她是个逃犯 迪米崔
[29:46] I was paid a significant fee by certain unnamed parties 几个不知名的团体付了我一大笔钱
[29:50] to aid in her escape. 让我协助她逃跑
[29:51] It’s what I do. 这就是我的工作
[29:52] That is true, but we are not just 这倒没错 但我们的证据
[29:54] relying on the word of Janet Macnamara. 可不只是珍妮特·麦克纳马拉交代的内容
[29:56] She provided us with access to documentation 她给我们提供了访问档案的权限
[29:58] confirming that in the last 28 months, 确认了在过去的二十八个月内
[30:02] significant resources have been directed 有大量证据指向了一个
[30:04] to a top secret task force 最高级别秘密行动小组
[30:09] dedicated to the apprehension of key figures 该小组主要负责逮捕所谓的
[30:11] in the so-called criminal underworld 地下犯罪世界中的关键人物
[30:14] based on information provided by a single high-level informant. 这些行动都根据一名高级线人提供的情报
[30:20] You. 那就是你
[30:22] And that is a fact. 这就是事实
[30:24] One you cannot deny. 你无法否认
[30:26] Take your seat, Marcus. Your information is incorrect, 坐下 马库斯 你的情报有误
[30:29] and you’re standing in my light. 而且你站在这挡住我了
[30:33] You know what your problem is? You talk too much. 你知道你的问题是什么吗 你话太多了
[30:37] That’s not gonna be a problem anymore. 不过这不再是问题了
[30:41] It appears we have a late arrival. 看来有位来宾迟到了
[30:43] Okay, he’s in. 好 他进去了
[30:48] How fortuitous. We were just talking about you. 真巧啊 我们正聊到你呢
[30:51] You. 是你
[30:52] How the hell did you get in here? 你是怎么进来的
[30:54] – Wait, is it me or — – That sounds like Reddington. -等等 是我还是 -听上去是雷丁顿
[30:56] This can’t be good. 这可不妙
[30:57] May I present to you Raymond Reddington? 请允许我向大家介绍雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[31:03] Pour the man a glass of this wonderful port. 快给他倒上杯好酒
[31:06] It appears this party’s just getting started. 看来这场宴会才刚刚开始
[31:17] He lied to us. He knew that location the whole time. 他撒谎了 他一直知道地点
[31:19] Why? What’s his angle? 为什么 他想干什么
[31:20] I don’t know, and I don’t care, 我不知道 我也不在乎
[31:21] but I’m calling that breach. 但我要开始行动了
[31:23] The minute you do, it’ll prove Red’s with us. 你一这么做 就证明了红魔在和我们合作
[31:25] He’ll be killed. 他们会杀了他的
[31:26] Reddington knows our protocol. If he’s in there, 雷丁顿知道我们的规定 如果他在里面
[31:28] it’s because he knew we’d find him. 一定是因为他知道我们会找到他的
[31:29] He knows we’re listening. 他知道我们在监听
[31:30] If he’s willing to roll the dice, 如果他愿意赌上一把
[31:32] we should be, too. 我们也应该这样
[31:34] Raymond, what is this? 雷蒙德 这位是谁
[31:35] He’s not Raymond Reddington. 他不是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[31:37] He knew I called this meeting. 他知道我召集的这次会议
[31:39] He knew that I was going to accuse him 他知道我打算指控他
[31:40] of being an impostor, so he beat me here. 冒充成我 所以他抢在我前面赶到这里
[31:44] I told you that before this dinner was done, 我告诉过你们在会餐结束前
[31:46] I would prove my innocence 我会证明自己的清白
[31:48] and identify the person who’d betrayed us. 并指出是谁背叛了我们
[31:51] Meet the fake Red. Faux Red. Fred. 认识下冒牌的红魔 假红魔 弗莱德
[31:55] Fred? 弗莱德
[31:56] I took Agent Elizabeth Keen 伊丽莎白·基恩探员还是逃犯的时候
[31:58] on as a client when she was a fugitive to gain her trust 我决定为她服务来获取她的信任
[32:02] in exchange for information as to who was responsible 以获取情报来调查究竟是谁
[32:06] for decimating our ranks. 在肆意破坏我们的组织
[32:09] Like you, I’d heard the rumors 和你们一样 我也听说了那些谣言
[32:10] that I was the one who betrayed us. 声称我是背叛大家的人
[32:12] And sure enough, after gaining her trust, 果然 在得到她的信任之后
[32:15] she confirmed that the bureau’s confidential informant 她确认了联邦调查局的秘密线人
[32:18] was a Raymond Reddington. 就是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[32:22] I am so totally confused. 我完全搞糊涂了
[32:24] Is it possible they know each other? 他们有没有可能认识对方
[32:25] If that’s true, my head is definitely going to explode. 要真是那样 我的脑袋就要炸了
[32:27] By the way, very clever, Marcus. 顺便说一句 这招真聪明 马库斯
[32:29] Abducting Janet Macnamara in your search for the truth. 绑架珍妮特·麦克纳马拉来寻找真相
[32:33] But you and I both know the confession you coerced 但你我都清楚 你从那个被扣押在
[32:36] from that poor woman you’re holding 卡拉布雷斯进口公司的可怜女士身上
[32:38] at Calabrese Fine Imports 逼问出的情报
[32:41] was simply to confirm your lie. 只能进一步确认你在撒谎
[32:44] You got that? 记下了吗
[32:45] Yeah. Calabrese Fine Imports. 嗯 卡拉布雷斯进口公司
[32:50] 2119 Mcwhorther Street. 麦克沃瑟街2119号
[32:51] On my way. Dispatch tac teams. 我这就出发 派战术小组过去
[32:59] I think we’re gonna kill both of you. 我觉得我们应该把你们两个都杀了
[33:02] You’ve been nipping at my heels ever since the incident 自从在蒙巴萨那家糟糕的KTV发生了那件事后
[33:04] at that awful karaoke bar in Mombasa. 你就一直在找我的麻烦
[33:08] You’re a liar. 你说谎
[33:09] I would very much like to hear what he has to say. 我很想听听他要说什么
[33:12] It’s simple. Marcus hired him. 很简单 马库斯雇用的他
[33:15] – Hired? – To surrender himself to the F.B.I., -雇用的 -让他向联邦调查局自首
[33:17] pretending to be me 假装成我
[33:19] so he could use the feds to dismantle my business. 如此他便可利用联调局探员破坏我的生意
[33:22] – This is absurd. – Words, words, words. No proof. -这太荒唐了 -空口无凭
[33:27] You want proof? 你想要证据
[33:28] The F.B.I. would never fly blind 联调局绝不会
[33:30] into an operation like this. 没头没脑地行动
[33:33] He’s wired. 他身上有窃听器
[33:43] You can go after a man’s business, Marcus, 你可以破坏他人的生意 马库斯
[33:45] even his associates, but other than family, 甚至是冲他的伙伴下手 但除家人以外
[33:48] the only thing off-limits is a man’s reputation. 唯一不能染指的就是他人的名誉
[33:52] You have given false allegations against my good name, 你刚才对我良好的名声作了错误的指控
[33:56] which will be whispered and repeated 这会让那些嫉妒我成就的人
[33:59] by those who envy my success 不停地风言风语
[34:01] no matter how thoroughly I repudiate them. 不论我如何彻底地驳斥他们
[34:04] “Repudiate them.” “驳斥他们”
[34:06] Words. That’s all you ever had. 你就只会动嘴皮子
[34:10] Gentlemen, gentlemen. 先生们 先生们
[34:12] I never wear cufflinks. 我从不戴袖扣
[34:26] I lost the signal. Go! Breach! Now! 信号丢失了 行动 突击 快
[34:38] The F.B.I. 联调局来了
[34:39] Actually, those belong to me. 事实上那是我的飞机
[34:43] Helicopters. They’ll be escaping on the roof. 直升飞机 他们打算从屋顶逃走
[34:48] But I suspect the F.B.I. is on its way… 但我认为联调局确实在来的路上
[34:51] because of you. 因为你
[34:53] So now we’re all in a bit of a hurry. 所以现在我们都有点赶时间
[34:57] Move! 快
[35:01] I need you to put to rest 我要你回答
[35:02] any question about who hired you. 谁雇的你
[35:06] Now. 现在
[35:09] It was Caligiuri. 是卡利朱里
[35:10] You lying bastard! 你这混蛋说谎
[35:11] He came to me, said he had a plan, 他找我 说他有个计划
[35:13] said he knew about Elizabeth Keen. 说他了解伊丽莎白·基恩
[35:15] I’m gonna kill you. 我要杀了你
[35:18] You were right, Marcus. 你说得没错 马库斯
[35:21] I am the informant. 我就是线人
[35:23] Tell all our friends in hell to be patient. 转告地狱里的朋友耐心等着
[35:26] I’ll be along soon enough. 我很快就会来陪你们
[35:37] Perhaps we should all get our hats and coats. 我们该拿上衣服离开这里了
[35:40] What about him? 那他呢
[35:42] Oh, yes. About him. 对 他
[35:52] Fastest way to the roof is this express elevator. 乘直达电梯到楼顶最快
[35:55] We’re not going up, Dmitri. 我们不上去 迪米崔
[35:56] We’re taking the service elevator down to the garage. 我们乘货运电梯下去停车场
[35:59] Then who are the choppers for? 那直升机是接谁用的
[36:04] Why aren’t they landing? 它们为什么不降落
[36:06] The roof is clear. I repeat, the roof is clear. 屋顶安全 重复 屋顶安全
[36:11] The choppers were just a diversion. 直升机只是调虎离山
[36:29] – Janet Macnamara. – Yeah. -珍妮特·麦克纳马拉 -是我
[36:31] You okay? 你还好吗
[36:32] Yeah. Yeah. 还好
[36:33] Hang in there. I’m gonna get you out of here, all right? 坚持一下 这就带你离开
[36:41] I know you’ve been through a terrible ordeal, Janet, 我知道你经受了可怕的折磨 珍妮特
[36:44] and I’m sorry for that. 我很抱歉
[36:46] But unfortunately your knowledge of my relationship 但很可惜 你知道我和局里的关系
[36:49] with the bureau is inherently dangerous 这对你 你的家人以及对我
[36:51] to you, your family, and to me. 都十分危险
[36:55] So please listen carefully and follow my instructions 所以请你仔细听好我的指示
[36:58] to the letter. 并完全照做
[36:59] First thing tomorrow, you will inform your superiors 明天一早你将告知上级
[37:01] that the trauma of today’s experience was such 今天这番经历带来的创伤太重
[37:04] that you have re-ordered your priorities 让你不得不重新考虑什么最重要
[37:07] and wish to spend more time with Bob, Tyler, and the dogs. 你想花更多时间陪鲍伯 泰勒和狗狗们
[37:11] You are going to move to Santa Monica, California. 你将搬到加州的圣塔莫尼卡
[37:13] I’ve purchased a beach house. The deed is in that envelope. 我给你买了一幢海滨别墅 契据就在信封里
[37:16] Your property taxes will be paid for on a biannual bases, 我们会一年缴两次财产税
[37:19] and I’ll be checking on you from time to time 而我会不时去看看你
[37:22] to make sure you’re still safe. 确保你的安全
[37:29] Travel safely, Janet. 一路顺风 珍妮特
[37:30] The sunset over the Pacific is magnificent. 太平洋上的夕阳十分壮观
[37:38] What was his name? 他叫什么名字
[37:40] Gregory Devry. 格里高利·徳夫里
[37:42] Were you close? 你们很熟吗
[37:43] Gregory was a dear friend… and a brilliant grifter. 他是我的好朋友 是个高超的骗子
[37:49] He made a good living conning con men. 他靠欺骗骗子赚了很多
[37:52] Short of George Sanders, 除了乔治·山德斯之外
[37:53] I can think of no one I’d rather have pretend to be me. 我想不到有谁更适合冒充我
[37:56] But you killed him. 但是你杀了他
[38:00] Gregory had terminal stomach cancer. 格里高利患了晚期胃癌
[38:04] So at his request, I euthanized him. 在他的要求下 我让他安乐死
[38:07] You manufactured a doppelganger to reclaim your reputation. 你捏造了一个二重身挽回自己的声誉
[38:10] I have many contingency plans in place. This was one. 我有很多应急计划 这只是其中一个
[38:15] Why not tell us? 为什么不告诉我们
[38:16] The F.B.I. would never permit me to do the very thing necessary 联调局绝对不会允许我去做为了让计划成功
[38:19] to make the plan work. 而必须要做的事
[38:21] Let everyone escape. 让所有人逃脱
[38:23] So they could spread the word that we’re not working together. 这样他们就能告诉全世界我们并没有合作
[38:25] Are we working together? 我们有合作吗
[38:27] The way you were talking before, I wasn’t so sure. 就你之前说话的语气 我不是很确定
[38:35] Tom? 汤姆
[38:36] No. The woman who turned me down for the apartment. 不是 是那个拒绝租公寓给我的女人
[38:43] Elizabeth, this is Barbara Menninger. 伊丽莎白 我是芭芭拉·梅宁格
[38:46] Look, I wanted to apologize. 我想向你道歉
[38:48] When I realized who you are, I just — I overreacted. 当我知道你是谁时 我反应过度了
[38:52] Frankly, I thought you were a pretty terrible person, 老实说 我以为你是个坏人
[38:54] and that was wrong. 但我错了
[38:55] You’ve been exonerated. You deserve a second chance, 你已被证明无罪 应该得到第二次机会
[38:58] and so I want you to know, the apartment’s yours, 所以我想告诉你 如果你还想租那间公寓
[39:01] if you still want it. 它就是你的了
[39:11] ♬这是否是你所需♬
[39:15] ♬重振旗鼓且抛下过往♬
[39:19] ♬竭尽所能并为之骄傲♬
[39:26] ♬精疲力尽♬
[39:30] ♬精疲力尽♬
[39:31] Thank you… 谢谢你
[39:33] for everything. 所做的一切
[39:37] ♬是否到了回望之时♬
[39:40] You won’t lose her, no matter what happens. 不管发生什么事 你都不会失去她的
[39:42] ♬划地为牢♬
[39:49] ♬你将思想作为武器♬
[40:01] ♬唯一所得却为教训♬
[40:10] You wanted to see me? 你要见我
[40:11] ♬再一次♬
[40:14] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[40:19] ♬将我出卖♬
[40:25] You will not marry her. 你不能娶她
[40:29] Why? 为什么
[40:31] Because I didn’t ask daddy’s permission? 因为我没征求父亲的同意吗
[40:34] Is that really why you called me here? 你叫我来就为了这件事
[40:36] Or did you just want someone to play go fish? 还是你想找人陪你玩钓鱼
[40:41] You married her over my objection once. 你曾经在我反对之下娶过她一次
[40:45] It will not happen again. 这种情况绝对不能再次发生
[40:48] ♬受尽纷扰♬
[40:53] Are you that woman? Elizabeth Keen? 你就是伊丽莎白·基恩吗
[40:57] No! 不
[41:00] You’re a traitor! 你是个卖国贼
[41:14] Ms. Keen. How you feeling? 基恩小姐 你觉得怎么样
[41:18] Well, all things considered… 总的来说
[41:23] like crap. 难受死了
[41:25] Well, we, uh, we got back your M.R.I.s and, uh, 你的核磁共振结果出来了
[41:28] looks like you sustained three broken ribs. 你断了三根肋骨
[41:30] No other internal injuries or bleeding. 没有其他内伤或内出血
[41:34] There’s really nothing much we can do about those ribs, 这三根肋骨 我们真的无能为力
[41:35] but just tough it out until they heal. 只能忍着 等其自愈
[41:37] I’ve broken a few before. 以前我也断过几根
[41:39] Yeah, we noticed that. But hey, uh, good news. 我们看到了 但是好消息是
[41:43] The baby’s fine. 宝宝没事
[41:45] It is? 你说…
[41:49] The baby. 宝宝
[41:50] Yeah. 是的
[41:52] But you really uh… have to be more careful, 但你真的得小心点
[41:54] now that you’re pregnant. 毕竟你已经怀孕了
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme