时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[00:10] | Um, be careful with that. I’m not due for an upgrade — | 小心点儿 还没到升级的时候 |
[00:15] | ♬你可坚持 继续下去♬ | |
[00:18] | ♬继续下去♬ | |
[00:21] | ♬继续下去♬ | |
[00:24] | ♬迟早上帝 将予惩罚♬ | |
[00:27] | ♬迟早上帝 将予惩罚♬ | |
[00:32] | ♬我曾屈膝臣服♬ | |
[00:35] | ♬倾听圣地来人♬ | |
[00:38] | ♬他的声音 轻柔悦耳♬ | |
[00:41] | ♬像是天使 天堂降临♬ | |
[00:44] | ♬呼唤吾名 心跳加剧♬ | |
[00:47] | ♬他说约翰 遂吾心愿♬ | |
[00:49] | ♬告诉那长舌骗子♬ | |
[00:52] | ♬告诉那午夜骑士♬ | |
[00:55] | ♬告诉那漫步之人 疯狂赌棍 造谣之徒♬ | |
[00:58] | ♬告诉他们上帝将予惩罚♬ | |
[01:01] | ♬告诉他们上帝将予惩罚♬ | |
[01:05] | My kinda girl. | 好姑娘 |
[01:06] | ♬告诉那长舌骗子♬ | |
[01:09] | ♬告诉那午夜骑士♬ | |
[01:12] | ♬告诉那漫步之人 疯狂赌棍 造谣之徒♬ | |
[01:15] | ♬告诉他们上帝将予惩罚♬ | |
[01:21] | Hello, Harold. | 你好 哈罗德 |
[01:23] | You look pretty well, considering. | 你看起来还不错 鉴于现在的状况 |
[01:25] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家的到来 |
[01:26] | I apologize for the security protocols, | 抱歉 安保措施有点儿严 |
[01:29] | but my better half insists. | 我的搭档坚持要这样 |
[01:31] | Just the fact that you are all here | 大家都能来就说明 |
[01:34] | is a testament to the deep concern we share | 我们对伊丽莎白·基恩的安全 |
[01:37] | for Elizabeth Keen’s safety and well-being. | 都感到非常担心 |
[01:40] | The threat from forces within is proving to be more powerful | 事实证明 这中间的威胁比想象的 |
[01:44] | and far-reaching than one could ever have imagined. | 更为强大和深远 |
[01:47] | I’ve asked you here | 我请你们来 |
[01:49] | because we have one chance to save Elizabeth. | 因为我们只有一次机会救伊丽莎白 |
[01:52] | But to do that, we must work together. | 但要成功 我们必须合作 |
[01:55] | So… | 好了 |
[01:57] | Oh, my God, | 天啊 |
[01:58] | this is why I’m a terrible bridge player. | 这就是为什么我桥牌打得很糟 |
[02:00] | With anyone else, | 要是跟别人合作 |
[02:02] | Steve Lyditt would have won the North American Pairs. | 史蒂夫·李迪特说不定能赢得北美桥牌双人赛 |
[02:04] | We didn’t even make it through regionals. | 我们连地区赛都没通过 |
[02:05] | I abhor working with a partner. | 我讨厌与人合作 |
[02:08] | Sharing my hand with anyone goes against every instinct I have. | 与任何人合作都有悖我的天性 |
[02:12] | But such is life. Here we are. | 但这就是人生 我们都在这儿 |
[02:14] | So, five weeks ago, | 五周前 |
[02:16] | I called the Metro P.D. to report | 我向城区警局举报 |
[02:18] | a sighting of Raymond Reddington at the Del Rio diner. | 在德尔里约餐厅发现了雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[02:22] | I created a hostage crisis so you would be so kind | 我制造了一场人质危机好让你们 |
[02:25] | as to release my attorney, Marvin Gerard, from prison. | 释放我的律师马文·杰拉德 |
[02:29] | That day, Marvin and I conceived a plan | 那天 我和马文制定出一个计划 |
[02:31] | to exonerate Elizabeth Keen by targeting the Cabal, | 通过打击秘社来还伊丽莎白清白 |
[02:35] | and, in particular, the Director. | 也就是针对主管 |
[02:37] | Since that day, everything we’ve done | 自那时起 我们所做的一切 |
[02:40] | has been in service of that plan. | 都是为了那个计划而服务 |
[02:42] | The Verdiant case | 弗地安特的案子 |
[02:43] | has resulted in catastrophic damage to the Cabal’s finances. | 沉重打击了秘社的资金来源 |
[02:47] | The client list we took from the Djinn | 从灯神那拿到的客户名单 |
[02:49] | gave us leverage with key players in the Cabal | 给了我们对付秘社主要成员的筹码 |
[02:52] | to further isolate and weaken the Director’s influence. | 让我们得以进一步孤立并削弱主管的影响力 |
[02:55] | With Andras Halmi, or…part of him, | 有了安德拉斯·哈尔米 或者他的一部分 |
[02:58] | we cut a gaping hole | 我们掏空了 |
[03:00] | in the Director’s golden parachute… | 主管的小金库 |
[03:02] | leaving him nothing to run with | 这样他手上就没有了资金 |
[03:04] | and causing even further distrust | 从而加剧了秘社内部的 |
[03:06] | and divisions within the Cabal. | 互不信任和分歧 |
[03:08] | But the Zal Bin Hasaan has opened a window of opportunity | 但扎尔·比恩·哈桑的案子给了我们 |
[03:13] | we must slip through with great haste. | 必须迅速且小心抓住的机会 |
[03:16] | To save Elizabeth, | 为了救伊丽莎白 |
[03:17] | we must execute a specific attack, | 我们要策划一起特殊袭击 |
[03:20] | one so impactful, | 影响之大 |
[03:22] | it will force the Cabal to completely abandon the Director | 会迫使秘社彻底抛弃主管 |
[03:25] | and publicly exonerate Elizabeth Keen. | 然后公开宣布伊丽莎白·基恩的清白 |
[03:28] | What the hell do you have in mind? | 你到底有什么计划 |
[03:30] | See, this is why I don’t play well with partners. | 这就是为什么我没办法跟人合作 |
[03:33] | Don’t fret, Harold. I’m holding all the trumps. | 别担心 哈罗德 王牌都在我手上 |
[03:36] | I’ll be the declarer, you be the dummy, | 我来叫牌 你来做我的明手 |
[03:38] | and we’ll win the hand. | 我们一定能赢 |
[03:41] | Anything else? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[03:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:45] | Let’s begin. | 那就开始吧 |
[03:52] | 主管 第24号 结局 | |
[03:55] | And we are over the convoy now, | 我们现在正在车队上方 |
[03:57] | as F.B.I. vehicles speed Agent Keen | 联调局车辆正火速 |
[03:59] | to the federal courthouse. | 护送基恩探员到联邦法院 |
[04:00] | Sources say she’ll appear before a judge authorized to preside | 消息称她将在法庭上面对获准处理 |
[04:03] | over matters of top national security. | 国家最高安全事件的法官 |
[04:04] | The name of that judge has not been released. | 法官的姓名尚未公布 |
[04:06] | There is no record of the case on any official court document. | 这起案件未列入任何官方法庭记录 |
[04:09] | Local P.D. in West Virginia must’ve leaked the arrest. | 西弗吉尼亚的地方警察肯定走漏了逮捕消息 |
[04:11] | I’m counting four choppers. | 我都看到四架直升机了 |
[04:13] | We’re getting word of a crowd assembling at the courthouse, sir. | 据说法院门口已开始有人聚集了 长官 |
[04:15] | Might get a little messy. | 现场可能会有些混乱 |
[04:16] | They were gonna kill me. | 他们是想杀了我 |
[04:18] | The Director wasn’t taking me to any black site for questioning | 主管不是想带我去什么秘密地点 |
[04:21] | about actionable intel. | 审讯可靠情报 |
[04:23] | If you hadn’t shown up when you did, I’d be dead. | 你要是没有及时出现 我估计都死了 |
[04:26] | I’m sorry, Keen. | 对不起 基恩 |
[04:27] | I expected the Director to try something, | 我有想到主管会有所行动 |
[04:29] | but I also expected Reven Wright to be there to intervene. | 但我以为雷文·莱特会在现场阻止他 |
[04:31] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[04:32] | I think Laurel Hitchin killed her… | 劳雷尔·希钦杀了她 |
[04:34] | or had her killed. | 或者派人杀了她 |
[04:35] | My God. They’re in the White House. | 我的天 白宫里也有他们的人 |
[04:37] | Hey, look, Reven may be gone, | 听着 雷文可能死了 |
[04:39] | but the safeguards we put in place | 但针对你的逮捕安排好的防护措施 |
[04:40] | for your arrest are still intact. | 依然有效 |
[04:41] | She arranged for your case to be heard by a judge | 她把你的案子交给了一个 |
[04:43] | she trusted completely. | 她绝对信任的法官 |
[04:44] | As much as she trusted Laurel Hitchin? | 跟她信任劳雷尔·希钦一样吗 |
[04:48] | Pending trial, | 等待庭审期间 |
[04:48] | you’ll be housed under military guard at Fort Meade. | 会有军队在国安局看守你 |
[04:51] | We can keep you safe there, Liz. | 在那我们会保证你的安全 莉斯 |
[04:53] | I wouldn’t have brought you in if I didn’t believe that. | 我要是没把握不会带你去的 |
[04:56] | I need a pen and paper. | 我要纸和笔 |
[04:58] | Against protocol, ma’am. | 违反规定 女士 |
[05:01] | I don’t have a will. | 我没写遗嘱 |
[05:04] | Give her the damn pen and paper. | 把纸笔给她 |
[05:27] | Who do you want me to give this to? | 想要我把这交给谁 |
[05:31] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[05:34] | I’ll hold on to it. | 我先保管着 |
[05:35] | Give it back to you when this is all over, okay? | 等这一切结束了我再还给你 |
[05:43] | – You ready? – No. | -你准备好了吗 -没有 |
[05:52] | She’s already dead. | 她只有死路一条 |
[05:54] | The only way she gets out of that building | 她只有一种可能离开那栋楼 |
[05:55] | is if they carry her out. | 就是他们把她的尸体推出来 |
[05:57] | No. | 不 |
[05:59] | Place is a fortress — | 那里固若金汤 |
[06:00] | Metal detectors, cameras, U.S. Marshals. | 金属探测器 监视器 还有美国法警 |
[06:04] | It’s not gonna be easy to get to her. | 要杀她没这么容易 |
[06:05] | It wasn’t easy to kill the OREA agents or the senator. | 杀俄欧分析处特工和参议员也不容易 |
[06:08] | It doesn’t have to be easy to get done. | 不一定非要容易才办得成 |
[06:10] | Which is exactly what you’re gonna tell the U.S. Attorney. | 这正是你要告诉司法部的事情 |
[06:13] | Save her life, maybe yours in the process. | 救她的命 没准你也能保命 |
[06:17] | Your whole plan, freeing the girl, | 你拯救她的整个计划 |
[06:21] | it all depends on me. | 都依赖于我 |
[06:23] | Me talking, telling the truth — | 基于我会说出真相 |
[06:25] | which, if I do, is a death sentence. | 如果我那么做了 肯定会被判死刑 |
[06:27] | Makes me think I’m not getting enough out of the deal. | 让我不禁觉得我没捞到什么好处 |
[06:30] | You agreed to talk. | 你答应过了 |
[06:30] | Maybe I got cold feet. | 没准我临阵退缩了 |
[06:33] | Cold feet. | 临阵退缩 |
[06:41] | Take a look. | 给我看着 |
[06:43] | The woman I love is in there because of you. | 我爱的女人因为你身陷囹圄 |
[06:45] | So let’s be clear. If you talk, | 我跟你说清楚 如果你坦白 |
[06:47] | there is a chance they will kill you. | 他们可能会杀了你 |
[06:49] | But if you don’t talk, | 如果你不说 |
[06:50] | I will definitely kill you very slowly. | 我保证会慢慢折磨你到死 |
[06:54] | You should also know that I know where your sister is. | 还有一点要告诉你的是我知道你妹妹在哪 |
[06:57] | Up in that hole where I found you. | 就在我抓到你的地方 |
[07:00] | I’ve killed a lot of people to get this done. | 为了达成此事我已经杀了很多人 |
[07:04] | Don’t think I won’t do it again. | 别以为我不会再次杀人 |
[07:06] | When I get the call, I’m walking you into that federal building | 等电话来了 我会送你去联邦大厦 |
[07:08] | and you…will…talk. | 而你会交代 |
[07:13] | That’s it? That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[07:14] | – You want to abduct the Director of Clandestine Services? – Yes. | -你要绑架秘密行动处的主管 -没错 |
[07:18] | Okay, I, uh, really, really do not like that guy, | 我很不喜欢那个人 |
[07:21] | and I-I want to be a-a team player and all, | 而且我也想和大家亲密合作 |
[07:24] | but this sounds a little like — | 但这件事听起来 |
[07:26] | Treason? That’s because it is. | 像叛国吗 正是如此 |
[07:28] | Not to mention seditious conspiracy and felony kidnapping. | 更别提煽动阴谋和绑架了 |
[07:31] | For which you could all spend the rest of your lives in prison. | 为此你们余生也许会在监狱里度过 |
[07:34] | What are you going to do? Ransom him back to the Cabal? | 你打算怎么办 用他勒索秘社 |
[07:36] | They won’t exonerate Keen to get him back. | 他们不会为了他赦免基恩的 |
[07:38] | Agreed. That’s why I have something in mind | 没错 这就是为什么 |
[07:41] | that’s infinitely more persuasive than ransom. | 我想了一个比交换更有说服力的办法 |
[07:43] | We’ve been monitoring the man around the clock. | 我们一直在密切监视着他 |
[07:46] | He and his wife are in marital therapy. | 他和他妻子正在进行婚姻咨询 |
[07:48] | I’m actually a great proponent of marital therapy. | 我一直很支持婚姻咨询 |
[07:51] | Worked for me. | 对我就挺有用 |
[07:53] | Then again, I had sort of a…thing for the therapist. | 还有 我十分喜欢咨询师们 |
[07:57] | Lovely voice. | 温柔的声音 |
[07:57] | You were in therapy? | 你看过心理医生 |
[08:00] | The Director’s wife is a pill popper — | 主管的老婆对药物有依赖 |
[08:02] | downers mainly, to deal with panic attacks and anxiety. | 主要是镇静剂 用来控制恐慌症和焦虑 |
[08:06] | They see a psychiatrist every Wednesday morning, | 他们每周三会去看精神科医生 |
[08:08] | Doctor Oren Huffnagel. | 奥伦·赫夫纳格尔医生 |
[08:10] | His wife meets him at the Middleton building. | 他的妻子会在米德尔顿大楼和他碰头 |
[08:12] | A real creature of habit. | 她的日常生活受制于习惯 |
[08:13] | She gets a latte every day at the same shop, | 每天都会从同一家店买拿铁 |
[08:16] | and then, on Wednesdays, she walks over for the appointment. | 周三她会走路去赴约 |
[08:19] | The Director takes a scaled-down security team — two agents, | 主管只会带一小队护卫 两名特工 |
[08:22] | one of whom stays in the lobby. | 其中之一守在大堂 |
[08:24] | Sounds great, except tomorrow’s not Wednesday. | 听起来不错 可明天不是星期三 |
[08:27] | Yes, which is why we’ll need a ruse | 是的 所以我们需要使个手段 |
[08:29] | that prompts the Director to go see the good doctor tomorrow. | 诱使主管明天去看医生 |
[08:32] | And what do we do with him once we have him? | 抓到他以后要怎么办 |
[08:37] | Your arraignment’s tomorrow morning. | 你的传讯在明天早上 |
[08:39] | We got authorization to keep you here overnight. | 我们已经获批让你在这里过夜 |
[08:43] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:45] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[08:47] | Cooper reached out to Allison Gaines. | 库珀找了艾莉森·盖恩斯 |
[08:49] | The criminal defense attorney? | 那个刑事辩护律师 |
[08:50] | One of the best in the country. She’ll be here in the morning. | 国内最好的律师之一 她明早会来这 |
[08:54] | One more thing… | 还有一件事 |
[08:58] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
[09:03] | – Are you all right? – I’m here. | -你没事吧 -我在这儿 |
[09:05] | Lizzy, you will make it through this. | 莉兹 你会挺过这一关的 |
[09:07] | Everything happens tomorrow. | 不管明天发生什么 |
[09:09] | Agent Ressler won’t let you out of his sight. | 雷斯勒探员都会在你身边的 |
[09:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:14] | – I want her taken out tonight. – Calm down, Peter. | -我想今晚就把她干掉 -冷静点 皮特 |
[09:16] | The problem of Elizabeth Keen | 明天这个时候 |
[09:17] | will be resolved by this time tomorrow. | 伊丽莎白·基恩的问题就能解决了 |
[09:19] | Listen, we could have her commit suicide in her cell. | 我们可以说她是在监狱里自杀的 |
[09:21] | Agent Ressler’s with her now, | 雷斯勒探员现在正和她在一起 |
[09:23] | and he won’t leave her tonight. | 今晚都不会离开 |
[09:24] | – We’ll finish this tomorrow. – How? | -我们明天来解决这一切 -怎么解决 |
[09:26] | We’ve been developing some new assets at the courthouse. | 我们已经收买了几个法院里的人 |
[09:29] | – I’ve got someone in mind. – Who? | -我心中有数 -谁 |
[09:32] | Agent Keen will never make it to Fort Meade. | 基恩探员是到不了国安局的 |
[09:34] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[09:35] | You promise me that? You do? | 你向我保证 真的吗 |
[09:37] | We’re done, Peter. | 今天就到这吧 皮特 |
[09:53] | You look tired. | 你看上去很累 |
[09:55] | There’ll be plenty of time to sleep when this is over — | 这事情结束之后 我跟你都有的是时间 |
[09:58] | – for both of us. – When’s the lawyer coming? | -来好好补个觉 -律师什么时候到 |
[10:00] | Courthouse opens in half an hour. | 法院在半小时后开门 |
[10:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:17] | ♬嗨♬ | |
[10:20] | ♬必须 必须报复♬ | |
[10:22] | ♬报复♬ | |
[10:24] | ♬复仇♬ | |
[10:26] | ♬报复♬ | |
[10:29] | ♬复仇♬ | |
[10:31] | ♬我很生气♬ | |
[10:32] | ♬报复这事 必须做到♬ | |
[10:36] | ♬见鬼♬ | |
[10:38] | Wait. Uh, wait, we must be on the wrong floor. | 等等 我们走错楼层了 |
[10:41] | I thought you said this is where the Director | 我记得你说要去主管和他老婆 |
[10:42] | and his wife get therapy. | 咨询的诊所 |
[10:44] | It will be. | 这里就要变成诊所了 |
[10:45] | The routine is always the same. | 每次都是一样的套路 |
[10:48] | The unhappy couple arrive separately | 一对生活不幸福的夫妻分别来到诊所楼下 |
[10:50] | and are escorted into the lobby by two agents. | 由两名特工护送他们进大堂 |
[10:53] | One agent remains downstairs watching the entrance, | 一名特工待在楼下守住正门 |
[10:57] | the other escorts them onto an elevator | 另一名护送他们搭电梯上楼 |
[10:59] | to ensure they ride alone in their misery. | 确保电梯里就他们两人 |
[11:02] | Dr. Huffnagel is on the sixth floor, | 赫夫纳格尔医生的诊所在六楼 |
[11:05] | suite 612, catty-corner to the elevators. | 612房间 在电梯的斜对角处 |
[11:08] | Yeah, I still don’t get it. | 我还是不太明白你的意思 |
[11:09] | If his office is on the sixth floor, | 既然他的办公室在六楼 |
[11:11] | why are we on the eighth? | 我们为什么到八楼来 |
[11:12] | The layout of every floor in the building is identical. | 这幢楼每一层的布局都一样 |
[11:15] | All we need to do is recreate the sixth floor on the eighth. | 我们要做的就是把第八层布置成第六层的样子 |
[11:21] | ♬开始♬ | |
[11:23] | ♬开始♬ | |
[11:26] | Whoa, indeed. | 确实值得赞叹 |
[11:27] | I need you to access the elevator system | 我需要你接入电梯系统 |
[11:29] | to make sure that when that agent presses 6, | 确保当特工按了六楼 |
[11:32] | the elevator takes them to 8, where we’ll be waiting. | 电梯带他们到我们所在的八楼 |
[11:35] | Oh, that is so cool. Sleight of hand. | 这招太妙了 障眼法 |
[11:39] | I love magic. | 我喜欢魔术 |
[11:40] | ♬让我揍他 揍他 揍他♬ | |
[11:42] | But, uh, the real trick is going to be getting the Director here | 真正的难题是如何 |
[11:45] | in the first place. | 让主管到这来 |
[11:46] | Harold Cooper and Agent Navabi | 哈罗德·库珀和纳瓦比探员 |
[11:47] | are working on that as we speak. | 正按我们说好的方案行动 |
[11:49] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[11:50] | – Oh, I’m so sorry. – It’s all right. I’m fine. | -对不起 -没关系 没事的 |
[11:52] | Oh — no, it’s my fault. Let me get you another one. | 是我不好 我再给你买一杯吧 |
[11:54] | – No, really. It’s all right. – Please, I insist. | -真的不用了 没关系的 -请一定答应 |
[11:57] | All right, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[12:01] | Hi. I just bumped into this nice lady | 你好 我刚撞到了那位女士 |
[12:03] | and her coffee. | 打翻了她的咖啡 |
[12:04] | – I’d like to buy her another one. – It was a latte. | -我想再给她买一杯 -是拿铁 |
[12:16] | Here you go. Again, I am so sorry. | 给你 再次深表歉意 |
[12:18] | It’s okay. Thank you. | 没关系的 谢谢 |
[12:22] | The figurine on the sixth floor, | 六楼的那座正对着电梯门 |
[12:24] | the one under that mirror that’s opposite the elevators. | 放在镜子下面的小雕像 |
[12:26] | We couldn’t find a duplicate. | 我们找不到一样的 |
[12:28] | I can try to find something similar, but — | 我可以找找相似的来代替 但是… |
[12:30] | Good night. It’s not the Hope Diamond. | 晚上好 这又不是世界名钻”希望之星” |
[12:31] | Steal the damn thing. | 直接偷过来不就完了 |
[12:32] | And while I’m at it, shall I smile for the security cameras? | 那偷的时候 我要不要朝监控摄像头微笑呢 |
[12:37] | Apples. | 苹果 |
[12:38] | Get a bowl. Something glass, crystal. | 去找个碗 玻璃 水晶一类的 |
[12:41] | What if he notices? Dearie, this could blow the whole thing. | 如果他注意到怎么办 我们会前功尽弃的 |
[12:44] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[12:44] | She said, what if he does? | 她说的是要是他发现了怎么办 |
[12:45] | I know what she said, Marvin. Why are you still here? | 我知道她说了什么 马文 你怎么还在这 |
[12:53] | Everybody likes apples. | 人人都喜欢苹果 |
[13:17] | Are you all right, ma’am? | 你还好吧 女士 |
[13:19] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[13:19] | I — I’m dizzy. | 我头好晕 |
[13:22] | Hang on. I got you. | 撑住 我扶着你 |
[13:23] | We’re gonna go right here. | 我们去那里 |
[13:25] | Thank you, I — I’m — | 谢谢 我…我… |
[13:27] | I can call 9-1-1. | 我帮你打911 |
[13:28] | No, my — my heart, it’s racing. | 不 我 我的心跳得好快 |
[13:30] | – I can’t get my breath. – I’m calling an ambulance. | -我喘不上气 -我帮你叫救护车 |
[13:31] | No, no, I-I get panic attacks. | 不 不用 我有恐慌症 |
[13:33] | I — I… | 我 我… |
[13:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[13:37] | – I’m… – You’re okay. | -我… -没事的 |
[13:38] | My — my doctor. | 我 我的医生 |
[13:40] | Huffnagel. It’s in my contacts. | 赫夫纳格尔 我的通讯录里有 |
[13:42] | If you could — please… | 如果你能…麻烦了 |
[13:47] | Yes, hello. Is Dr. Huffnagel in? | 你好 是赫夫纳格尔医生吗 |
[13:50] | Yes, I’m — I’m here with, uh… | 那个 我和… |
[13:52] | Lynda. Lynda Kotsiopulos. | 琳达 琳达·卡奇奥普罗斯 |
[13:53] | Lynda Kotsiopulos. She’s, uh, dizzy. | 琳达·卡奇奥普罗斯在一起 她头很晕 |
[13:55] | Seems to be a panic attack of some sort. | 像是恐慌症发作了 |
[13:57] | Yes, she’s right here. | 是的 她就在这里 |
[14:00] | Lynda? Is everything all right? | 琳达 你还好吗 |
[14:02] | I think something’s wrong. | 我觉得有些不对劲 |
[14:03] | I think I’m having another episode. | 我觉得我又发作了 |
[14:05] | – Have you taken your medication? – Yes, yes. Peter — | -你吃药了吗 -吃了 皮特 |
[14:08] | You have to call Peter. | 你得打电话给皮特 |
[14:09] | Listen, you just — you have to get ahold — | 你 你得联系… |
[14:10] | I’m calling Peter right now. You’re gonna be fine. | 我这就给皮特打电话 你会没事的 |
[14:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:16] | Could you help me get a cab, please? | 你能帮我打辆车吗 |
[14:18] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然了 -谢谢 |
[14:23] | Elizabeth Keen. Allison Gaines. | 伊丽莎白·基恩 艾莉森·盖恩斯 |
[14:26] | Marshals will clear the floor and give you two some privacy. | 法警会为这层楼清场 保证你们俩独处 |
[14:32] | Harold Cooper warned me. | 哈罗德·库珀警告过我 |
[14:34] | He said you wouldn’t look like much. | 他说你可能看起来不太起眼 |
[14:36] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[14:37] | It means my business is monsters, Agent Keen. | 意思是我的工作是对付恶魔 基恩探员 |
[14:39] | And I’ve met a lot of them. | 而我确实见过很多恶魔 |
[14:41] | All charged with a lot less than you are, sweetie. | 但他们被控的罪名却远不及你 亲爱的 |
[14:43] | You don’t look like a monster. | 你看起来并不像恶魔 |
[14:44] | Is this how you start all your client consultations? | 你跟你的委托人都是这么开场的吗 |
[14:47] | I’ve read the complaint. | 我读了你的诉状 |
[14:49] | The U.S. government is formally charging you | 美国政府正式指控你 |
[14:50] | – with 16 counts of capital murder. – 16? | -犯有十六项一级谋杀罪 -十六项 |
[14:53] | 14 C.I.A. agents killed in the OREA bombing, | 俄欧分析处爆炸案中死亡的十四名中情局特工 |
[14:56] | the senator you infected — Hawkins — and, oh, yes, | 你感染的那名参议员 霍金斯 还有 |
[15:00] | the Attorney General of the United States. | 美国司法部长 |
[15:03] | There are other charges — | 还有其他指控 |
[15:04] | The off-duty cop you shot on the run. | 你逃跑途中开枪打中的休班警察 |
[15:06] | I’m innocent. I’m being framed. | 我是无辜的 我是被陷害的 |
[15:08] | So the two witnesses | 所以那两个看到你 |
[15:09] | who saw you execute Tom Connolly were mistaken? | 杀死汤姆·康纳利的目击证人是搞错喽 |
[15:13] | Listen to me. I won’t lie to you. | 听着 我实话跟你说 |
[15:16] | I’ve been on this case 24 hours, | 我研究你的案子一整天了 |
[15:18] | and what I see looks bad. | 就我了解可不太妙 |
[15:19] | They’re gonna kill me. Today. | 他们要杀死我 就在今天 |
[15:41] | Mr. Iverson, thank you for coming. | 艾弗森先生 感谢你能前来 |
[15:44] | So, you’re aware of what we’re asking? | 那么 你知道我们的要求了 |
[15:47] | And you think you can get it done? | 你觉得你可以做到吗 |
[15:50] | It won’t happen in the pens. | 牢区不行 |
[15:52] | I work courthouse security, but not in that area, | 我负责法院安保 但不是那块区域的 |
[15:53] | and you can’t have weapons around the cells. | 牢区是不能携带武器的 |
[15:55] | I can do it when they move her. | 我可以在他们转移她的时候动手 |
[15:57] | As long as it gets done. | 只要能做到就行 |
[15:59] | This is assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew Barrett. | 这位是美国助理检察官安德鲁·巴拉特 |
[16:02] | When you’re arrested, your case will go to him for prosecution. | 你被逮捕后 你的案子将交由他进行起诉 |
[16:05] | I assume you recognize Judge Sanborn? | 我想你应该认识桑伯恩法官吧 |
[16:08] | They can steer the case to me. | 他们会把案子提交给我 |
[16:10] | I’ll order a psychiatric exam, | 我会命令进行精神评估 |
[16:12] | which will be done by one of our people. | 将会由我们的人对你进行评估 |
[16:14] | With Mr. Barrett’s consent, you’ll be declared not guilty | 得到巴拉特先生的允许后 你将因精神错乱 |
[16:17] | by reason of insanity or mental defect. | 或精神缺陷而被宣布无罪 |
[16:20] | You’ll spend a couple of years | 你会在我们选好的 |
[16:21] | at a psychiatric facility of our choosing, | 精神病治疗机构中待上几年 |
[16:24] | then be released. | 然后被释放 |
[16:25] | You’ll be a free man | 你就自由了 |
[16:26] | with some very powerful and grateful friends. | 还有一帮有权有势并很感激你的朋友 |
[16:31] | If I don’t make it, I want the money to go to my kids, | 如果我没活下来 我希望把钱给我孩子 |
[16:34] | not my ex-wife. | 不要给我前妻 |
[16:36] | Just get the job done. | 把事情办好就行 |
[16:42] | Oyez oyez. All rise. | 肃静 肃静 全体起立 |
[16:45] | This court is now in session. | 现在开庭 |
[16:46] | The honorable Judge Harrison Trotter presiding. | 由尊敬的哈里森·特罗特法官主持 |
[16:49] | Calling United States vs. Elizabeth Keen. | 美国政府诉伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[16:52] | Good morning, Your Honor. | 早上好 法官大人 |
[16:54] | Allison Gaines for the defendant. | 辩方律师艾莉森·盖恩斯 |
[16:56] | Assistant U.S. Attorney Douglas Young for the government. | 美国助理检察官道格拉斯·杨代表公诉方 |
[16:58] | As you know, Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[16:59] | this matter has national security implications. | 本案关乎国家安全问题 |
[17:02] | You’ve seen the complaint. | 你已经看到诉讼请求 |
[17:03] | So have I, Your Honor. | 我也是 法官大人 |
[17:04] | And in the interest of time, we waive any formal reading | 为了节约时间 我们申请放弃正式诵读 |
[17:07] | – of the rights and charges. – Denied. | -权利和指控的过程 -驳回 |
[17:11] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[17:12] | That may be the ordinary course of business, | 这也许是平时庭审的一般流程 |
[17:14] | but there is nothing ordinary about the charges | 但对于你的当事人来说 她的指控 |
[17:16] | against your client. | 可不一般 |
[17:18] | Ms. Keen, the United States government has charged you | 基恩小姐 美国政府要指控你 |
[17:20] | with 16 counts of capital murder. | 十六项谋杀重罪 |
[17:23] | Each one exposes you to a death sentence. | 每一项都可以判你死刑 |
[17:25] | – Do you understand that? – Yes. | -你明白吗 -明白 |
[17:27] | That’s aside from the treason and espionage charges, | 这还不算上叛国罪和间谍指控 |
[17:30] | which are also capital offenses. | 这些也是死罪 |
[17:33] | Mr. Young, please read the names of the victims. | 杨先生 请读出被害人的名字 |
[17:36] | From the office of Russian and European Analysis — | 俄罗斯与欧洲情报分析处 |
[17:39] | Case officer Daniel Allen, | 负责官员丹尼尔·艾伦 |
[17:41] | case officer Joanne Dobbs, | 负责官员乔安娜·多布斯 |
[17:44] | case officer Rebecca Haft, | 负责官员丽贝卡·哈夫特 |
[17:46] | case officer Marshall Masik. | 负责官员马歇尔·马西克 |
[17:51] | I can only hope you smuggled me in here for an exclusive. | 我只希望你偷偷找我来是为了给我独家新闻 |
[17:54] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[17:55] | I’m a reporter. I don’t do favors. | 我是一名记者 我不帮人忙 |
[17:58] | There’s gonna be a new development in the Keen case. | 基恩的案子会有新的进展 |
[18:00] | – What development? – It’s gonna break, and when it does, | -什么进展 -那是爆炸新闻 到时候 |
[18:03] | I need you and your friends to be there. | 我要你和你的朋友在场 |
[18:05] | So much for the exclusive. | 看来是没独家报道了 |
[18:07] | Fine. But I get something in return. | 好吧 但我要回报 |
[18:10] | Your story. | 你的故事 |
[18:11] | The story of the F.B.I. agent who hunted down his own partner. | 联调局探员追捕搭档的故事 |
[18:16] | Over dinner. | 晚餐时说 |
[18:17] | And a really expensive bottle of wine. | 还要点一瓶很贵的红酒 |
[18:21] | You and your pals show up, I’ll take you to Teroni’s. | 你和你的朋友们都出现 我就带你去特罗妮家 |
[18:24] | I’ll call you when we’re ready. | 我们准备好了就叫你 |
[18:29] | She’s in with the judge now. You ready? | 她正在里面和法官一起 你准备好了吗 |
[18:31] | – Waiting on you. – Get Karakurt in position. | -等你呢 -让卡拉库尔特就位 |
[18:33] | As soon as I hear from Reddington, we go. | 雷丁顿一联系我 我们就行动 |
[18:40] | You’re on. | 该你了 |
[18:41] | It’s your moment of truth. | 你的真相时刻到了 |
[18:50] | He looks worried. | 他看上去很担心 |
[18:51] | Almost as if he got a call from his wife’s shrink | 就好像他妻子的心理医生给他打电话 |
[18:53] | telling him she’s having a panic attack. | 告诉他她恐慌症发作 |
[18:59] | He’s on his way to you now. | 他上去了 |
[19:04] | Aram, he’s getting on elevator 22. | 阿兰姆 他上了二十二号电梯 |
[19:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:09] | Mr. Reddington, be advised… | 雷丁顿先生 请注意 |
[19:17] | Director arriving on the eighth floor in five, | 主管距离到达八层还有五秒 |
[19:21] | four, three, two… | 四秒 三秒 两秒 |
[19:37] | Baz. | 巴兹 |
[19:41] | He knows. | 他发现了 |
[19:43] | Give it a second. | 等一下 |
[19:59] | Everybody likes apples. | 人人都喜欢苹果 |
[20:02] | Is my wife here? | 我妻子在这里吗 |
[20:04] | Dr. H. is with your wife now. | 赫医生正和你的妻子在里面 |
[20:06] | I’ll take you back. | 我带你过去 |
[20:09] | Where’s Dorothy today? | 多萝西今天去哪里了 |
[20:11] | She’s out. Her daughter is sick. | 她今天请假了 她女儿生病了 |
[20:13] | I’m Pamela. | 我是帕梅拉 |
[20:20] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[20:22] | Lynda’s fine. | 琳达很好 |
[20:26] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来了 |
[20:27] | I’m sure he’s coming, Lynda. | 我相信他马上就来了 琳达 |
[20:29] | I’ll try his office again. | 我再给他办公室打一遍电话 |
[20:34] | Director’s line. | 主管内线 |
[20:35] | Doctor Huffnagel here. | 我是赫夫纳格尔医生 |
[20:36] | I’m sorry to call again, | 不好意思再次来电 |
[20:38] | but I’m here with Lynda, | 但是我正和琳达在一起 |
[20:39] | and she’s wondering if Peter is on his way. | 她想知道皮特是否已经在路上了 |
[20:40] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:41] | The Director got to your office two minutes ago. | 主管两分钟前就已经到你办公室了 |
[20:43] | No. He didn’t. If he had — | 没有 他没来 如果他已经来 |
[20:52] | He’s under. Let’s move. | 他已经失去意识了 出发 |
[21:04] | I’m looking for the Director. | 我找主管 |
[21:05] | So are we. His wife is waiting — | 我们也在找他 他的妻子正在等 |
[21:06] | Hey! You can’t go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[21:09] | Where is he? Where is Peter? | 他在哪里 皮特在哪里 |
[21:13] | What’s going on? Where the hell are you guys? | 发生什么事了 你们到底在哪里 |
[21:15] | We’re in the doctor’s office. I’m in the waiting room. | 我们在医生办公室 我在等候室 |
[21:16] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不在 |
[21:28] | The Director’s not here. | 主管不在这里 |
[21:41] | They took a freight elevator. | 他们乘的是货梯 |
[22:58] | Okay. Te llamo. | 好的 我会再打电话给你的 |
[22:59] | Peter! Welcome back. | 皮特 你醒了 |
[23:00] | Boy, you were out! | 老兄 你晕过去了 |
[23:02] | Like carrying a bag of boulders. | 重得像一袋岩石 |
[23:04] | What the hell have you done? | 你到底干了什么 |
[23:05] | I envy anyone who can sleep soundly on a plane. | 我嫉妒任何一个能在飞机上睡得香的人 |
[23:09] | Then again, I’ve never been injected with propofol. | 话说回来 我也从来没有被注射过异丙酚 |
[23:12] | You have the Post Toasties? | 吃过宝氏麦片了吗 |
[23:13] | Where the hell are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[23:15] | What is this? I’m — I’m your hostage now? | 这是干什么 我是你的人质吗 |
[23:17] | Heavens, no. Nothing nearly so pedestrian. | 天哪 不是 这样就太没有想象力了 |
[23:20] | The fact is, you’re not my prisoner at all. | 事实是 你根本不是我的犯人 |
[23:22] | You’re officially in the custody | 你现在正式处于 |
[23:24] | of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. | 委内瑞拉玻利瓦尔共和国的监管下 |
[23:26] | You must know Mr. Diaz, | 你一定认识迪亚兹先生 |
[23:28] | Foreign Minister | 委内瑞拉的外交部部长 |
[23:29] | And National Security Advisor to the Venezuelan President. | 和委内瑞拉总统的国家安全顾问 |
[23:32] | Mr. Kotsiopulos. | 卡奇奥普罗斯先生 |
[23:34] | On behalf of my government, | 代表我国政府 |
[23:35] | you are hereby under arrest for war crimes | 你因犯下日内瓦公约 |
[23:38] | and crimes against humanity | 及1998年罗马规约订立的 |
[23:40] | in violation of the Geneva Convention | 国际法中所规定的 |
[23:41] | and International Law, as established | 战争罪和反人类罪 |
[23:43] | by the 1998 Rome Statute. | 而被捕 |
[23:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[23:48] | Oh, your God can’t help you now, Peter. | 你的上帝现在也帮不了你了 皮特 |
[23:50] | You’re traveling over the Atlantic, | 你现在正乘坐着 |
[23:52] | on the Venezuelan President’s airbus, | 委内瑞拉总统的空中巴士飞过大西洋 |
[23:54] | – on your way to the Hague. – You’re insane. | -在去往海牙的路上 -你疯了 |
[23:57] | I wouldn’t know. | 真疯了我也不会知道 |
[23:58] | But you’re going to have the distinguished honor | 从来没有任何一个美国官员 |
[24:01] | of becoming the first American official ever | 被控犯下哪怕一项战争罪 |
[24:05] | to be charged with even a single war crime, | 你将第一个获此殊荣 |
[24:07] | let alone the slew of them | 更不用说不出一周 |
[24:09] | you will undoubtedly be accused of | 你还肯定会被指控 |
[24:11] | before the week is out. | 其他罪名 |
[24:12] | This won’t happen. | 这不会发生的 |
[24:13] | United States isn’t party to the Rome Treaty. | 美国不是罗马规约的缔约国 |
[24:16] | We don’t recognize its authority. | 我们不承认它的效力 |
[24:18] | But Venezuela does. | 但委内瑞拉认 |
[24:20] | And cases can be referred to the court | 而且案件可以由任何一个缔约国 |
[24:22] | by any country that is a signatory. | 提交给法庭 |
[24:24] | You know as well as I do, even better given your position, | 你跟我一样了解情况 甚至比我更清楚 |
[24:27] | the international court has been investigating | 国际法庭已经对美国政府 |
[24:30] | the U.S. government and the C.I.A. | 和中情局涉嫌的罪行 |
[24:31] | for any number of alleged crimes. | 展开调查 |
[24:34] | The drone program, | 无人机项目 |
[24:35] | the rendition of foreign citizens, | 引渡外国公民 |
[24:37] | torture as a means of interrogation. | 刑讯逼供 |
[24:39] | The chief prosecutor has made it clear. | 首席检察官已经明确表态了 |
[24:42] | He does not need American permission to move forward. | 他不会等美方同意才进行深入调查 |
[24:44] | He needs an American in the flesh. | 他需要一个美国大活人 |
[24:47] | The court will not try anyone in absentia. | 法庭不会在犯人缺席的情况下审判 |
[24:49] | So far, no country has had the courage to deliver | 目前还没有哪个国家敢把你的同胞 |
[24:52] | one of your countrymen to the court until now. | 押送到法庭 现在有了 |
[24:55] | You’re a trendsetter, Peter. Who knew? | 你可算是引领潮流之人啊 谁能想到 |
[24:58] | I am the C.I.A. Director of Clandestine Services. | 我是中情局秘密行动处的主管 |
[25:02] | Do you have any idea what’s gonna happen to you? | 你考虑过你的下场吗 |
[25:04] | This is an act of war. | 这是在宣战 |
[25:07] | My government will never let it stand. | 我国政府不会放任不管的 |
[25:09] | Precisely what I’m counting on. | 我就指望这个呢 |
[25:20] | – Laurel Hitchin’s office. – Good afternoon. | -劳雷尔·希钦办公室 -下午好 |
[25:22] | Raymond reddington calling for Laurel. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿找劳雷尔 |
[25:25] | Peter, please, do sit. | 皮特 请坐 |
[25:28] | That’s the judge Reven Wright selected? | 那就是雷文·莱特选的法官 |
[25:30] | The personal friend she said we could trust? | 我们可以信任的私交好友 |
[25:32] | She said he would be fair, not go easy on you. | 她只说他会公正 没说过会轻易放过你 |
[25:35] | He approved you going to Fort Meade, | 他准许你进入国家安全局 |
[25:36] | which he didn’t have to do. | 他本来没必要这么做 |
[25:38] | And he agreed to keep Ressler as your transport. | 而且他也同意让雷斯勒护送你转移 |
[25:40] | Those are both wins. | 这些都是在帮你 |
[25:41] | About time we introduce our Russian friend to the world. | 是时候把我们的俄国朋友介绍给大家了 |
[25:44] | He did it? They got the Director? | 他成功了吗 抓到主管了 |
[25:47] | I’ll be back soon. | 我一会儿回来 |
[25:48] | Be right downstairs, though, if you need anything. | 有什么需要的话我就在楼下 |
[26:13] | Come on. Come on, come on. | 快来 快来 快来啊 |
[26:21] | Look over here. Over here. Is he under arrest? | 看这边 这边 他被逮捕了吗 |
[26:23] | Who is this? Does this have to do with Agent Keen? | 他是谁 跟基恩探员有关系吗 |
[26:27] | I’ll tell your sister you say hello. | 我会替你转达对你妹妹的问候 |
[26:30] | Is he under arrest? Who is it? Come on. | 他被逮捕了吗 这是谁 拜托 |
[26:32] | Tell us who it is! | 告诉我们这是谁 |
[26:33] | All right, I’ll make a statement, a brief statement. | 好了 我会发表声明 简短的声明 |
[26:36] | An alleged Cabal operative, known only as Karakurt, | 此人是卡拉库尔特 疑为秘社的特工人员 |
[26:38] | has been taken into custody. | 现已被拘捕 |
[26:40] | In connection with the OREA bombing | 疑与俄欧分析处爆炸袭击 |
[26:41] | and the murder of Senator Hawkins. | 以及谋杀霍金斯议员有关 |
[26:43] | What does that mean? Is he an accomplice? | 这是什么意思 他是共犯吗 |
[26:45] | Or are you saying Elizabeth Keen is innocent? | 还是说伊丽莎白·基恩是清白的 |
[26:46] | The F.B.I. now believes that Elizabeth Keen, | 联调局现在相信伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[26:48] | Agent Elizabeth Keen, was not responsible for those crimes. | 伊丽莎白·基恩探员 不该为这些罪行负责 |
[26:52] | What about the Attorney General? | 司法部长之死呢 |
[26:53] | I can’t answer that at this time, | 我现在无法回答 |
[26:54] | but I will say this arrest has yielded new evidence, | 但这次拘捕提供了新证据 |
[26:57] | and our investigation into this so-called Cabal continues. | 我们对所谓秘社的调查将继续进行 |
[27:00] | That’ll be all for now. | 就是这样 |
[27:05] | I need to hear Peter’s voice to confirm that he’s alive. | 我需要跟皮特说话好确认他还活着 |
[27:08] | I am here, Laurel. | 我在这 劳雷尔 |
[27:09] | I was abducted. | 我被劫持了 |
[27:11] | I appear to be on a Veneruelan jet somewhere over the Atlantic. | 我貌似在大西洋上空一架委内瑞拉飞机上 |
[27:15] | Mr. Diaz, do you have any concept of the wrath | 迪亚兹先生 你知道你给贵国 |
[27:17] | you are bringing down on the government | 政府以及国民带来了 |
[27:19] | – and people of your country? – Threats. | -多大的麻烦吗 -威胁 |
[27:21] | This is how the U.S. responds to conflict. | 这就是美国处理冲突的办法 |
[27:23] | Including a legitimate claim | 包括控诉 |
[27:25] | that your government’s actions have violated international law. | 你国政府违反国际法的合理诉求 |
[27:28] | Laurel, Raymond here. | 劳蕾尔 我是雷蒙德 |
[27:30] | Here’s where we stand. | 我们的立场是这样的 |
[27:31] | In a handful of hours, this jet will land in Rotterdam, | 几个小时后 这架飞机将在鹿特丹着陆 |
[27:35] | it will be met by the Dutch federal police, | 荷兰联邦警察会来接应 |
[27:37] | who will escort the Director to ‘s-Gravenhage, | 他们会把主管押送至海牙 |
[27:40] | where the global spectacle of a high-ranking American official | 美国政府高官将在那里被指控战争罪行 |
[27:45] | charged with war crimes will begin. | 那可真是世界奇观 |
[27:52] | The sound of acquiescence. | 默许之声 |
[27:54] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[27:55] | What I’ve wanted since the beginning — | 我想要的始终如一 |
[27:56] | for you to exonerate Elizabeth Keen. | 洗清伊丽莎白·基恩的罪名 |
[27:59] | – No. – Fine. But after you hang up with me, | -不行 -好吧 但你挂了我电话之后 |
[28:01] | your next call had better be to your President. | 最好赶紧给你们总统打个电话 |
[28:04] | tell him you refused to prevent your country | 告诉他你拒绝让你的国家 |
[28:06] | from being humiliated, implicated, | 免遭羞辱 牵累 |
[28:08] | and probably convicted. | 甚至可能被定罪 |
[28:10] | This is quite a can of worms, Laurel. | 这可是大麻烦 劳雷尔 |
[28:12] | If you have any doubts about that, turn on your television. | 如果你对此有丝毫怀疑 打开电视看看 |
[28:18] | …alleged Cabal operative known only as Karakurt | …卡拉库尔特 疑为秘社的特工人员 |
[28:20] | has been taken into custdy | 现已被拘捕 |
[28:21] | in connection with the OREA bombing… | 疑与俄欧分析处爆炸袭击… |
[28:23] | What? This is supposed to scare me? | 怎么 这就能吓到我吗 |
[28:25] | Quite the opposite. | 正好相反 |
[28:26] | Now you may be concerned that exonerating Agent Keen | 你现在也许担心还基恩探员清白 |
[28:30] | will make you and your government look, | 会让你和你的政府显得 |
[28:31] | well, foolish, | 怎么说呢 愚蠢 |
[28:33] | but I’m handing you the solution. | 但我其实是在给你提供解决方案 |
[28:35] | Yes, you got it wrong, but thank heavens | 是的 你们之前弄错了 但是谢天谢地 |
[28:38] | you finally found the real culprit. | 你们最终抓住了真凶 |
[28:41] | Of course, my offer will get considerably less generous | 当然 如果伊丽莎白·基恩出了任何差池 |
[28:44] | if anything should happen to Elizabeth Keen. | 那我的条件就没这么客气了 |
[28:47] | You’ll call me back. | 给我回电话吧 |
[28:53] | All set, Liz. | 好了 莉斯 |
[28:54] | The transport team is ready. Time to go. | 转移队伍准备好了 该走了 |
[28:56] | How’s the Russian? | 俄国人那边怎么样 |
[29:00] | A little tense. | 有点紧张 |
[29:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:05] | Be careful, both of you. | 你们俩注意安全 |
[29:16] | We’re travelling. | 我们出发了 |
[29:20] | Pick up the phone, damn it. | 接电话 该死的 |
[29:33] | What the hell do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[29:34] | Stop the transport. It’s not safe. | 停止转移 有危险 |
[29:36] | Keep her in the cell. The corridors are not safe. | 让她待在牢房里 走廊里不安全 |
[29:38] | What? What are you — what are you talking about? | 什么 你在 你在说什么 |
[29:40] | The corridors are not safe. | 走廊里不安全 |
[29:41] | Gun! | 枪 |
[29:59] | Okay, your girl just got a temporary reprieve. | 好了 你那姑娘暂时没事了 |
[30:02] | Now, hy– | 现在 假 |
[30:05] | hypothetically, if we agree to your terms, | 假设我们同意你的条件 |
[30:08] | what kind of deal are you looking for? | 你有什么要求 |
[30:09] | My attorney will explain everything. | 我的律师会解释一切 |
[30:11] | His name is Marvin Gerard. | 他的名字叫做马文·杰拉德 |
[30:13] | Gerard? The fugitive? | 杰拉德 那个逃犯 |
[30:14] | The man you broke out of federal prison? | 你从联邦监狱里劫走的那个 |
[30:17] | The same. | 就是他 |
[30:19] | Damn it, Diane! | 该死的 黛安 |
[30:20] | I told you. I’m not to be disturbed. | 我跟你说过了 不要打扰我 |
[30:22] | Sorry, Ms. Hitchin, | 抱歉 希钦女士 |
[30:23] | but there’s a Marvin Gerard here to see you? | 但这位马文·杰拉德要见您 |
[30:25] | He says you’re expecting him. | 他说您在等他 |
[30:33] | I’m sealing off the entire floor. | 我把整个楼层都封锁了 |
[30:34] | We’re not going anywhere with these marshals. | 我们不会再跟这些法警去任何地方了 |
[30:36] | We sit tight until Reddington gets in touch with us. | 我们就待在这里 直到雷丁顿联系我们 |
[30:38] | – What the hell happened out there? – I don’t know. | -刚才是怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[30:40] | I got a call from Laurel Hitchin warning me that it wasn’t safe. | 我接到劳雷尔·希钦的电话 警告我有危险 |
[30:43] | It was her hit. Why would she call it off? | 枪手是她安排的 为什么又改主意了 |
[30:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:49] | It’s Reddington. He must be negotiating a deal. | 是雷丁顿 他肯定达成了什么协议 |
[30:51] | Liz, it’s working. | 莉斯 有进展了 |
[30:54] | Laurel, I will not allow you to do this. | 劳雷尔 我不会允许你这么做 |
[30:56] | We can fight the Hague. | 我们可以对抗海牙方面 |
[30:57] | The administration will never let — | 政府绝不会让 |
[30:59] | No, the administration won’t fight this, Peter, | 不 政府不会反对这件事 皮特 |
[31:02] | because they’re not gonna ever hear about it, you understand? | 因为他们根本不会知道这件事 明白吗 |
[31:04] | None of this ever happened. | 一切都没发生过 |
[31:06] | Raymond, I’m reviewing the deal they presented. | 雷蒙德 我正在看他们给出的协议 |
[31:08] | And for the most part, it’s what you asked for. | 整体上说 都是你要求的条件 |
[31:11] | With one glaring exception. | 但有一条除外 |
[31:13] | Keen will be exonerated for the OREA attack | 基恩将被免除俄欧分析处爆炸案和 |
[31:16] | and the Hawkins murder. | 谋杀霍金斯的罪责 |
[31:18] | But they are insisting on a plea of guilty | 但他们坚持要她为射杀 |
[31:21] | for the killing of Tom Connolly. | 汤姆·康纳利认罪 |
[31:22] | That doesn’t work, Laurel. | 这行不通 劳雷尔 |
[31:24] | It’s the best we can do. | 我们只能做到这些了 |
[31:25] | I just spoke with the acting A.G. | 我刚和代理司法部长通了电话 |
[31:27] | She shot Connolly in front of witnesses. | 她在目击证人面前射杀了康纳利 |
[31:29] | He was orchestrating a conspiracy to frame Agent Keen | 他当时在策划陷害基恩探员的阴谋 |
[31:32] | and implicate her colleagues. | 并想拉她的同事下水 |
[31:34] | She killed him, and not in self-defense. | 她射杀了他 不是自卫 |
[31:36] | And Tom Connolly was well-liked. | 汤姆·康纳利可是深受爱戴的 |
[31:38] | Look, I had to sell this deal. | 听着 我只能给出这样的协议 |
[31:40] | It’s not gonna get any better. | 这已经是最好的条件了 |
[31:41] | It’s involuntary manslaughter. No jail time. That’s the offer. | 过失杀人 不用坐牢 这就是我们的条件 |
[31:44] | Then this plane will land. | 那样的话这架飞机就会降落 |
[31:46] | We’ve bent as far as we can go. | 我们已做出最大让步了 |
[31:47] | If you pass on the this deal, | 如果你不接受协议 |
[31:48] | then we’ll just take our chances at the Hague. | 我们只能到国际法庭碰碰运气了 |
[31:50] | Pick up the phone, Marvin. | 拿起电话 马文 |
[31:55] | Can you excuse me? | 能回避一下吗 |
[31:59] | – Marvin? – It’s a good deal, Red. | -马文 -这笔交易不错 红魔 |
[32:02] | Bottom line, it keeps her safe and out of prison. | 最起码能保证她人身安全 不用坐牢 |
[32:05] | And frankly… | 老实说… |
[32:08] | it’s much better than I thought you’d ever get. | 这比我预想中你能得到的好多了 |
[32:14] | Get it done. | 把事办妥 |
[32:15] | Hand the phone to Laurel. | 把电话给劳雷尔 |
[32:17] | Ms. Hitchin. | 希钦女士 |
[32:20] | – Yeah? – Okay, Laurel, we have a deal. | -怎么 -劳雷尔 我们成交 |
[32:22] | Once you’ve made a public announcement, | 你一发表公开讲话 |
[32:24] | I’ll drop the Director somewhere safe. | 我就把主管放到一个安全的地方 |
[32:26] | Mmm, no. Uh, just a sec. | 不 等一下 |
[32:34] | Look, um… | 听着… |
[32:36] | Peter’s become a-a liability. | 皮特已经成了一个负担 |
[32:39] | If, uh, if we take care of this problem for you, | 如果我们帮你把问题解决了 |
[32:42] | we would ask that you take care of that problem for us. | 我们需要你也帮我们把他解决了 |
[32:46] | I expected as much. | 这正合我意 |
[32:50] | So we’re done? | 我们谈完了 |
[32:51] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[32:53] | There’s one more thing, and it’s not negotiable. | 还有一件事 没有商量余地 |
[33:00] | This is official? | 这是官方文件 |
[33:02] | They’re willing to say I’m innocent? | 他们愿意承认我是清白的 |
[33:04] | Publicly, | 公开地 |
[33:05] | of every charge against you except the Connolly shooting. | 撤销除射杀康纳利以外的每项指控 |
[33:08] | For that, you’d enter a plea of guilty | 至于那项指控 你将签署一份认罪协议 |
[33:10] | to involuntary manslaughter. | 承认过失杀人 |
[33:12] | With three years of probation? | 缓刑三年 |
[33:14] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没遇到过这种情形 |
[33:16] | But I’d be pleading guilty to a homicide. | 但我必须承认杀人 |
[33:18] | They’re taking away my badge. | 他们会拿走我的警徽 |
[33:20] | If I sign this, I’ll never be an agent again. | 如果我签了字 我以后再也不能当探员了 |
[33:23] | No. But the task force would continue. | 不 特别小组将继续存在 |
[33:25] | Cooper would be cleared, put back in charge, | 库珀将被撤销指控 重新主管小组 |
[33:27] | and you keep working with Reddington | 你将以我们雇佣的线人身份 |
[33:29] | to assist the government as an asset we employ, | 继续同雷丁顿工作 协助政府破案 |
[33:31] | not as an active agent. | 而不再是一名探员 |
[33:35] | Here. | 给 |
[33:37] | This is for you. | 是找你的 |
[33:45] | Lizzy. Have you seen the deal? | 莉兹 你看过协议了吗 |
[33:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:49] | It’s not everything we wanted, | 这和我们想要的并不完全一样 |
[33:51] | but it’s close. | 但已经很接近了 |
[33:53] | You’ll be safe. You’ll be free. | 你将安然无恙 免于牢狱之灾 |
[33:55] | But I won’t be an agent. | 但我不再是一名探员了 |
[33:57] | I’ll be an asset like you. | 我会变成和你一样的线人 |
[33:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:00] | I told you some time ago, when you pulled that trigger, | 我以前告诉过你 当你扣下扳机 |
[34:03] | you crossed a threshold. | 你已经跨过了一扇门 |
[34:05] | You stepped from your world into mine. | 离开了你的世界 进入我的世界 |
[34:08] | I wish I could deliver the perfect outcome, | 我也希望能给你一个完美结局 |
[34:10] | – but I’m afraid… -This is… | -但恐怕… -这很 |
[34:15] | … fair. | 公平 |
[34:17] | Fairness is overrated. | 公平并没有人们想的那么好 |
[34:20] | And maybe there’s a way to get you all the way back. | 或许有别的办法能让你回到从前 |
[34:22] | But for now, Lizzy, for today, | 但眼下 莉兹 现在 |
[34:25] | sign the deal. | 签字吧 |
[34:33] | Got a pen? | 有笔吗 |
[34:59] | The United States government has confirmed | 美国政府已经确认 |
[35:02] | that the alleged criminal conspiracy known as “The Cabal” | 被称为”秘社”的犯罪阴谋组织 |
[35:06] | is real. | 确实存在 |
[35:07] | This conspiracy has as its goal | 该阴谋组织的主要目标 |
[35:09] | one key objective — to inflame tensions with Russia | 是激起和俄罗斯的矛盾 |
[35:13] | and return the world to a Cold War posture. | 将世界局势带回冷战 |
[35:16] | In an effort to accomplish this, | 为了达成这一目标 |
[35:17] | members of the conspiracy framed | 该阴谋集团的成员设计陷害 |
[35:20] | F.B.I. agent Elizabeth Keen, | 联调局探员伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[35:22] | making it appear as if she were a Russian sleeper agent. | 制造出她是俄罗斯潜伏特工的假象 |
[35:25] | These crimes were actually committed by an assassin | 这些罪行其实是由一个 |
[35:28] | known only by his code name, Karakurt. | 代号为卡拉库尔特的杀手犯下 |
[35:31] | And I am proud to announce that due to outstanding work | 现在我骄傲地宣布 感谢特别探员 |
[35:34] | by some of this country’s best and brightest, | 唐纳德·雷斯勒所带领的我国最出色的团队 |
[35:37] | led by Special Agent Donald Ressler — | 做出的杰出工作 |
[35:40] | Karakurt is now in federal custody. | 卡拉库尔特现已被联邦拘留 |
[35:43] | What about the Attorney General? | 那司法部长的死呢 |
[35:45] | It saddens me greatly to say this, | 我怀着沉痛的心情告诉大家 |
[35:46] | but the evidence overwhelmingly shows | 我们有充分的证据表明 |
[35:49] | that Tom Connolly, the former Attorney General, | 前司法部长汤姆·康纳利 |
[35:53] | was a key member of this Cabal. | 是秘社的一位重要成员 |
[35:56] | And while Ms. Keen did fire the shot that killed him, | 虽然基恩女士确实开枪杀死了他 |
[35:59] | earlier today a judge accepted her plea | 今天早些时候一位法官受理了 |
[36:02] | to the charge of involuntary manslaughter, | 她提出的过失杀人罪抗辩 |
[36:04] | approved by us, along with mandatory probation. | 我们批准了该抗辩并强制缓刑 |
[36:08] | And Tom Connolly wasn’t alone. | 汤姆·康纳利还有其他人帮忙 |
[36:11] | We have to now face the hard truth: | 我们不得不面对一个无情的事实 |
[36:13] | there are enemies of amea within our own ranks. | 在国家机构中潜伏了很多敌人 |
[36:16] | In fact, just a short time ago, | 事实上就在不久之前 |
[36:18] | I learned that the Director of the Clandestine Service | 我得知中情局秘密行动处的主管 |
[36:21] | of the C.I.A., Mr. Peter Kotsiopulos, | 皮特·卡奇奥普罗斯先生 |
[36:24] | is also part of this conspiracy | 也是该阴谋组织的一员 |
[36:27] | and has apparently fled the country. | 并已经逃离了美国 |
[36:37] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 皮特 |
[36:40] | Okay, that’s my statement. | 以上就是声明的全部内容 |
[36:43] | But on a personal note — please. | 就我个人而言 请安静 |
[36:45] | I just wanna say, | 我只想说 |
[36:47] | when I think of the horrifying nightmare | 当我想到伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[36:50] | that Elizabeth Keen has endured — | 所遭受的这可怕的噩梦 |
[36:52] | branded a traitor, hunted as a fugitive | 被自己宣誓效忠的执法机构 |
[36:54] | by the very law enforcement agency | 打上叛国者的烙印 |
[36:56] | she swore an oath to serve… | 当成通缉犯来追捕 |
[36:59] | Well, there are no words. | 没有言语能够表达 |
[37:03] | There is no apology I can give on behalf of the government | 我无法代表政府作出任何道歉 |
[37:06] | that could ever be sufficient. | 因为道歉远远不够 |
[37:10] | I only hope that she can take some solace | 我只希望当她知道到最后 |
[37:13] | in the knowledge that in the end, | 这个体系还是能执掌正义的时候 |
[37:16] | the system worked. | 她能感到些许慰藉 |
[37:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:28] | I know who you really are, Raymond. | 我知道你的真实身份 雷蒙德 |
[37:32] | Who you are to her. | 你跟她是什么关系 |
[37:37] | And I know why you did this. | 而且我知道你这么做的原因 |
[37:39] | Does she? | 她呢 |
[37:42] | I can’t think of even one set of circumstances | 我完全想象不出在什么情况下 |
[37:46] | in which that would be any of your business. | 这跟你会有任何关系 |
[37:49] | We’ve been descending for some time now. | 已经下降一段时间了 |
[37:55] | Looks like we’ll be able to drop you off in time for dinner. | 应该能及时放你下去吃晚饭 |
[38:34] | 中情局主管在逃中 华盛顿特区 | |
[38:46] | ♬你疲惫不堪♬ | |
[38:50] | ♬早已厌倦♬ | |
[38:51] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[38:51] | ♬旋转木马♬ | |
[38:53] | Paperwork’s all ready. | 文件准备好了 |
[38:54] | ♬你迷惘深陷♬ | |
[38:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:58] | ♬但我知道 你还是你♬ | |
[39:01] | Government has now said that | 政府刚刚揭晓 |
[39:01] | ♬终会翻越♬ | |
[39:02] | Keen was framed for neary all of her alleged crime. | 基恩所犯罪行几乎全是遭人陷害的 |
[39:06] | At a packed news conference, U.S… | 在挤满人的记者招待会上 美国… |
[39:06] | ♬群山♬ | |
[39:08] | One jacket, one pair of leather boots, | 一件夹克 一双皮靴 |
[39:12] | one Montana State driver’s license, | 一张蒙大拿州的驾照 |
[39:14] | Samantha Evers. | 萨曼莎·埃弗斯 |
[39:16] | And… $26 cash. | 还有二十六美元现金 |
[39:20] | Oh, and Agent Ressler left you something. | 雷斯勒探员给你留了点东西 |
[39:24] | ♬我会振作♬ | |
[39:27] | ♬乘风破浪♬ | |
[39:29] | I won’t be needing this. | 这个已经没用了 |
[39:29] | ♬我会振作 无惧痛楚♬ | |
[39:33] | ♬我会振作♬ | |
[39:35] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[39:37] | I haven’t been sure about much lately, | 最近我什么都不太确定 |
[39:38] | but, yeah, this one I know. | 但这个我确定 |
[39:41] | I’m a field agent. I kick down doors. | 我是外勤探员 负责打头阵 |
[39:44] | I’ll leave all the politics and bureaucracy to the pros. | 政治和官僚那一套还是留给专业人士吧 |
[39:48] | I’m proud of you, Agent Ressler. | 我为你感到骄傲 雷斯勒探员 |
[39:50] | You’re the agent I always aspire to be. | 你是我一直想要成为的那种探员 |
[39:53] | Welcome back, sir. | 欢迎回来 长官 |
[39:56] | You know what gets me? | 知道最让我气愤的是什么吗 |
[39:58] | Laurel Hitchin just walks away unscathed. | 劳雷尔·希钦毫发未伤地离开了 |
[40:02] | That’s a fight for another day. | 改日再战 |
[40:03] | ♬呼吸也不再自在♬ | |
[40:07] | ♬你自觉生命消逝♬ | |
[40:08] | I don’t know why you want this. | 我不知道你为什么想要这样 |
[40:10] | The organization’s in disarray. | 组织正处于混乱中 |
[40:13] | Weaker than it’s ever been. | 比以往更脆弱 |
[40:15] | It occurred to me that maybe | 我突然想到也许 |
[40:17] | this was always part of your endgame — | 这一直都是你设局的一部分 |
[40:20] | to tear us down | 击垮我们 |
[40:21] | so you could build us up and have a seat at the table. | 你就能重组组织 并取得一席之位 |
[40:23] | ♬翻越♬ | |
[40:46] | ♬我会振作♬ | |
[40:48] | ♬遨游天际♬ | |
[40:50] | ♬我会振作♬ | |
[40:52] | ♬无惧痛楚♬ | |
[40:55] | ♬我会振作♬ | |
[40:57] | ♬生生不息♬ | |
[41:02] | ♬我们会振作♬ | |
[41:04] | ♬乘风破浪♬ | |
[41:06] | ♬我们会振作♬ | |
[41:08] | ♬无惧痛楚♬ | |
[41:10] | ♬我们会振作♬ | |
[41:13] | ♬生生不息♬ | |
[41:19] | ♬为你♬ | |
[41:23] | ♬你♬ | |
[41:27] | ♬你♬ | |
[41:31] | ♬你♬ |