Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] Just so you know, 我想让你知道
[00:18] I’m not ashamed of what I did. 我并不后悔所做的一切
[00:19] You shot the Attorney General of the United States. 你射杀了美国司法部长
[00:22] – He was a terrorist. – He was unarmed. -他是恐怖分子 -当时他没有武器
[00:23] Well, I’m glad you have your convictions. 很高兴你有自己的信念
[00:25] I just don’t wanna die for them. 但我可不想为他们送命
[00:27] You said she’d never be caught. 你说过她不会被抓
[00:29] I’ll arrange her transfer to C.I.A. custody. 我会安排她转交中情局监管
[00:32] It won’t be that easy. 没那么简单
[00:33] We haven’t put safety measures in place. 我们还没做好安全措施
[00:35] Wait, Laurel. Laurel. 等一下 劳雷尔 劳雷尔
[00:38] You said you took care of the Reven Wright situation. 你说你处理好了雷文·莱特的事
[00:41] I did, but certain protocols were set to activate 没错 但基恩被捕
[00:44] upon Keen’s arrest. 激活了特定章程
[00:45] What kind of protocols? 什么样的章程
[00:47] Cynthia Panabaker kind. 辛西娅·帕娜贝克那样的
[00:49] Yeah. She’s White House counsel, and a real pain in the ass. 她是白宫顾问 特别麻烦
[00:52] She’s drafted an executive order mandating Keen’s transport 她下发了要求将基恩转移到联邦法院的执行令
[00:56] to the federal courthouse for a closed hearing with Judge Trotter. 并由特洛特法官进行封闭听证会
[00:59] How much time do we have? 我们还有多少时间
[01:01] Three hours, maybe less, Peter. 三小时 也许更少 皮特
[01:03] If she tells her story in open court, then — 如果她在公开法庭上陈述
[01:05] She won’t. 她不会有机会的
[01:28] You know, this entire airport novel started 这一切都因你
[01:30] when you overplayed your hand with Raymond Reddington. 要和雷蒙德·雷丁顿一较高下而起
[01:33] It’s time for you to close the book on Elizabeth Keen. 是时候在伊丽莎白·基恩这件事上做一了断了
[01:36] Permanently. 彻底地
[01:38] Three hours to make one woman go away? 三小时让一个女人消失
[01:42] We’ve collapsed entire governments in less time. 颠覆整个政府也用不了这么久
[01:51] 主管 第24号
[01:58] – Ressler. – Where is she? -雷斯勒 -她在哪里
[02:00] You don’t have to worry about Keen’s safety. 你不用担心基恩的安全
[02:02] – I’ve taken measures to — – Your measures will fail. -我已经采取了措施… -你的措施没用
[02:03] Mine won’t. 我的才有效
[02:05] Oh, so now you’re gonna share your plan with me 所以我逮捕了你的犯罪搭档之后
[02:06] now that I’ve arrested your partner in crime? 你终于愿意说出你的计划了
[02:08] Face it, Reddington. I beat you. 承认吧 雷丁顿 你输了
[02:11] There are no beatings here, Donald. 没有谁输 唐纳德
[02:12] No winners or losers. There is only Agent Keen’s life. 没有输赢 只有基恩探员命悬一线
[02:16] I have been working on a meticulous campaign 我正在策划一个精细的计划
[02:18] to clear her name. 洗清她的罪名
[02:20] but I need a day to put one final piece in place. 但我需要一天时间落实最后一步
[02:23] Go for it. You know where we’ll be. 去吧 你知道我们会在哪里
[02:24] I wish that were true. 我也希望如此
[02:25] But you’re about to witness the full force 但你即将见证一个影子政府
[02:27] of a shadow government working in concert to crush you. 如何调动全部力量击溃你
[02:30] And now that they know you have Elizabeth, 现在伊丽莎白在你手上
[02:32] they will stop at nothing to steal her. 他们会不惜一切代价掳走她
[02:35] You and agents Navabi and Mojtabai 你 纳瓦比探员 还有莫伊塔巴尔探员
[02:37] must remain by her side and guard her with your lives 一定要待在她身边 用生命保护她
[02:41] – until you hear from me again. – Thanks to you, -直到下次我和你们联系 -多亏了你
[02:43] Navabi’s no longer a member of this task force. 纳瓦比已经不是行动小组的一员了
[02:46] Then it’s all on you, Donald. 那就靠你了 唐纳德
[02:47] Keep them away from Agent Keen. 别让那些人接近基恩探员
[02:50] And, Donald, 还有 唐纳德
[02:51] I assume you have Dembe and are being hospitable. 邓比应该还在你那里 态度好点
[02:58] You’ll get a fair hearing. 我们会给你安排一个公正的听证会
[02:59] You and I both know I’m never making it to that hearing alive. 你我都清楚我不可能活着参加听证会
[03:17] I mean, this place should be safe. 这地方应该很安全
[03:19] – You know, there’s — – Yep. -你看 这里… -对
[03:20] Perfect place to sneak away and be alone. 最适合跑来独处了
[03:23] What’s that for? I’m cooperating. 这是干什么 我这么合作
[03:24] Well, I cut into your chest with an old bean can, my friend. 我用一个旧豆子罐头划开了你的胸口 朋友
[03:27] So I’m not giving you the chance to return the favor. 我可不想给你机会还这个人情
[03:31] You got anything to eat around here? I’m starving. 这里有吃的吗 我饿死了
[03:33] I’m sure Charlene knows her way around the kitchen. 我相信夏琳肯定很熟悉厨房
[03:36] Really, Harold? We gonna do this right now? 不是吧 哈罗德 现在谈这个
[03:39] I’m driving you to your sister’s. 我开车送你去你姐姐那里
[03:40] It’s not safe around here. 这里不安全
[03:41] I wanna get you away from Karakurt. 你得远离卡拉库尔特
[03:43] The Cabal will stop at nothing to kill him. 秘社会不惜一切代价杀掉他
[03:44] Stay here. Guard the asset. 待在这里 看好这个人
[03:47] I’ll get back as soon as I can. 我会尽快回来
[03:52] Beans? 吃豆子吗
[03:58] Agent Mojtabai. 莫伊塔巴尔探员
[03:59] – Have you heard about Agent Keen? – Mr. Reddington. -你知道基恩探员的情况吗 -雷丁顿先生
[04:01] Listen to me, Aram. 听好了 阿兰姆
[04:03] The Cabal will come for her. 秘社会来追杀她
[04:05] If they reach her, it’ll be the last time 如果他们得手 那你就
[04:07] you ever see Elizabeth again. 再也见不到伊丽莎白了
[04:09] At this point, only one person can keep her alive. You. 现在 只有一个人能保护她 那就是你
[04:13] Me? Um…O-okay. 我 好的
[04:19] How? 要怎么做
[04:50] Excellent work, Agent Ressler. 干得好 雷斯勒探员
[05:05] 3: 00 p.m., U.S. Marshals will arrive 联邦法警会在下午三点过来
[05:08] to escort you to a federal courthouse 押解你去联邦法院
[05:09] where you’ll be held pending your arraignment tomorrow. 明天你的审讯将在那里进行
[05:14] Whatever happens, I don’t blame you. 不管发生什么事 我都不怪你
[05:17] Until that time you’ll be held here 在这之前你会被关在这里
[05:19] under the authority and protection of Reven Wright. 接受雷文·莱特授权的保护
[05:27] I’ll keep you safe. I promise. 我会保证你的安全 我保证
[05:45] I’ve called her four times. 我已经打了四次电话
[05:46] How is it possible that you haven’t gotten in touch with her? 怎么可能到现在你还联系不上她
[05:49] Listen, when you do, 听着 一有消息
[05:51] I want you to get her to call me as soon as possible, understand? 马上让她给我回话 明白吗
[05:56] Take him to holding. 把他关起来
[05:59] Hi, Dembe. 邓比
[06:00] Nobody’s heard from Reven Wright since last night. 昨晚至今 没人有雷文·莱特的消息
[06:03] I don’t like this. 情况不妙
[06:09] You promised me that Agent Keen would receive a fair hearing. 你向我保证过基恩探员会获得公正的听证会
[06:12] Something’s wrong. 不太对劲
[06:17] Excuse me. 等一等
[06:18] What do you think you’re doing? 你要干什么
[06:19] Oh, Agent Ressler. 雷斯勒探员
[06:21] Congratulations on your arrest. 恭喜你抓捕成功
[06:23] We’re moving your prisoner. 我们要把囚犯带走
[06:25] You don’t have the authority. 你没有这个权力
[06:26] Homeland has actionable intel from inside Russian borders 国土安全局收到俄罗斯来的可靠情报
[06:29] that a terrorist attack on U.S. soil is imminent. 说美国本土面临恐怖袭击
[06:33] Keen is a Russian agent. We need to question her. 基恩是俄罗斯特工 我们要质询一下她
[06:35] I’d like to see a copy of that intel. 我需要看一下那条情报的复件
[06:37] Well, I’m afraid you are not cleared. 恐怕你没那个权限
[06:40] You know Reven Wright will never allow this. 你知道雷文·莱特绝不会允许这种事的
[06:42] By the way, where is Mrs. Wright? 顺便问一下 莱特女士哪去了
[06:44] I haven’t seen or heard from her all day. 我一整天都没看到她了
[06:48] Excuse me. 失陪
[06:52] – I won’t give you the codes. – Oh, you don’t need to. -我不会告诉你密码的 -不用
[06:54] The F.B.I. director can be very helpful 在战时 联调局局长
[06:56] during acts of war. 可是很有帮助的
[06:58] Almost as if we are all on the same team. 就好像我们是一边的
[07:05] You changed the code. 你改密码了
[07:09] No. 没有
[07:12] Find a way into this box. 想办法打开它
[07:20] Agent Ressler. How’s our girl? 雷斯勒探员 她怎么样了
[07:23] You were right. I can’t protect her. 你说的没错 我保护不了她
[07:24] Slow down and tell me what’s happening. 别急 告诉我具体情况
[07:26] Look, I can’t move Keen to the courthouse for another two hours, 两个小时后我才能移送基恩去法院
[07:29] but the Director’s here with his own transfer order. 但主管带着他的转移令过来了
[07:32] It’s just luck that he hasn’t been able to break into that box yet. 他还打不开箱子 纯属好运
[07:35] I’ve always believed luck to be a function of intent — 我一直相信运气也会派上用场
[07:38] In this case, mine. 这次用的是我的
[07:39] When these dark clouds were gathering, 当黑云压城
[07:41] I took measures to keep Agent Keen safe 为保基恩探员安全冲破风暴
[07:43] to ride out the storm. 我采取了措施
[07:45] Are you ready to do your part now? 你准备好了吗
[07:47] – I won’t let him have her. – I’ll take that as a yes. -我不会让他得逞的 -就当你答应了
[07:49] The best way you can help is by continuing to guard Elizabeth. 你如果想帮忙 那就继续保护伊丽莎白
[07:53] And when the time comes, make sure Karakurt 当时机来临 保证卡拉库尔特
[07:56] reaches the F.B.I. safely. 安全联系上联调局
[07:58] Karakurt. The Russian? 卡拉库尔特 那个俄罗斯人
[07:59] What does he have to do with this? 他和这件事有什么关系
[08:01] He’s agreed to confess his sins to the U.S. government, 他同意向美国政府认罪了
[08:03] including the ones he committed on behalf of the Cabal 包括他在秘社授意下
[08:06] to frame Agent Keen. 设计陷害基恩探员的罪行
[08:08] Cooper and Tom Keen are holding Karakurt 库珀和汤姆·基恩把卡拉库尔特
[08:10] in a cabin near Lake Yvonne. 关在伊冯湖边上的一个小木屋里
[08:12] I can have him in the city within the hour. 我一小时内就能把他带回市里
[08:14] Cooper and Tom? 库珀和汤姆
[08:15] He tried to tell you, Donald. You didn’t listen. 他试图告诉你 唐纳德 但你不听
[08:18] Apparently, you have a disregard for Tom Keen 很显然 你比我更讨厌
[08:20] that exceeds even my own. 汤姆·基恩
[08:22] I have to meet someone. 我得去见个人
[08:24] Remember, guard Elizabeth 记住 保护好伊丽莎白
[08:27] and keep Karakurt alive. 别让卡拉库尔特死了
[08:30] Donald. 唐纳德
[08:32] I find him so stiff so much of the time. 我发现他总是特别古板
[08:35] He doesn’t appreciate life’s trimmings. 他不欣赏生命中的小乐趣
[08:37] Take yourself, for example. 拿你来说吧
[08:39] It’s my understand he fired you for helping Elizabeth 据我所知 因为你帮伊丽莎白救我
[08:43] come to my rescue. 他就把你开除了
[08:44] He had every right. 他这么做有理有据
[08:46] I went behind his back. 我背着他行动的
[08:47] I’m willing to take responsibility for my actions. 我愿意为我的行为负责
[08:49] Watch out. That’s the kind of spirit that could save America. 小心 这种精神能够拯救美国
[08:53] Thank you for meeting me, Samar. 谢谢你来见我 莎马
[08:56] What do you want? 你想要什么
[08:57] We’re going to clear Elizabeth’s name. 我们要证明伊丽莎白的清白
[09:00] It’ll involve a sizable drug haul, 这牵扯到大批量毒品走私
[09:02] an F.B.I. heist in the U.S. Treasury Department. 联调局探员抢劫美国财政部
[09:06] But first, I need to make an appointment. 但首先 我得约见个人
[09:08] An appointment with whom? 约见谁
[09:10] With the Foreign Minister of Venezuela. 委内瑞拉的外交部部长
[09:16] How long is this gonna take? 要多长时间
[09:17] I’d say about 20 seconds and we should be there. 再有二十秒应该就可以了
[09:19] Okay. Good. 好的 很好
[09:37] I’m — I’m going to have to call you back. 我待会打给你
[09:39] – Where’s Reven Wright? – That’s what I’m trying to find out. -雷文·莱特在哪 -我也想知道
[09:41] This is not like her. 这不是她的风格
[09:43] I’m…I’m worried something’s happened. 我担心可能发生了什么事
[09:45] Wanna know what I think? 想知道我的想法吗
[09:46] I think the director has something to do with this, because — 我觉得主管跟这事有关
[09:47] You are talking about the director 你说的可是
[09:48] of the national clandestine services here. 国家秘密机构的主管
[09:51] You threw him out of here once. 你踢开过他一次
[09:52] You gotta do it again before it’s too late. 在为时已晚之前你得再做一次
[09:53] If he has intelligence, I can’t just overrule him. 他要是真有情报 我没办法越权
[09:59] Look, Reven said I could trust you. 听着 雷文说我能信任你
[10:01] And without her here, it’s — 既然她不在这里
[10:03] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[10:06] Do you remember Karakurt? 你还记得卡拉库尔特吗
[10:08] The Russian assassin. 那个俄罗斯杀手
[10:09] Harold Cooper’s holding him at a cabin near Lake Yvonne. 哈罗德·库珀把他关在伊冯湖边的小木屋里
[10:12] He’s willing to talk, and when he does, 他愿意坦白 等他招了
[10:13] it’ll clear Keen of all terrorist charges. 基恩的恐怖分子罪名就洗清了
[10:15] But if the director gets — 但要是主管
[10:16] I’ve already asked my sources to confirm the director’s intel. 我已经找人去核实主管的情报了
[10:20] If we can show that there’s no credible threat, 要是能证明没有实际威胁
[10:22] I’ll make sure he backs down. 我会确保他让步的
[10:26] As for Reven Wright, 至于雷文·莱特
[10:28] last time we talked, she mentioned an associate. 上次我们谈话的时候 她提到了一位同事
[10:30] Um, what was his name? 叫什么名字来着
[10:32] Tommy Markin. 汤米·马金
[10:34] Maybe he has something to do with her disappearance. 或许他和她的失踪有关
[10:38] Does that name mean anything to you? 你对这个名字有印象吗
[10:42] Tommy Markin. 汤米·马金
[10:44] No. 没有
[10:45] Never heard of him. 从没听说过他
[10:52] Reven Wright’s not coming back. 雷文·莱特不会回来了
[10:55] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[10:56] Tommy Markin. 汤米·马金
[10:57] Was a guy I told Reven about, only Reven, 这个人我只跟雷文说起过
[11:00] and Hitchin just asked about him. 刚刚希钦问起了他
[11:01] Laurel Hitchin is in the Cabal. 劳雷尔·希钦也是秘社的人
[11:04] And I just told her where to find 我刚告诉她在哪可以找到
[11:05] the only person who can save Keen. 唯一能够救基恩的人
[11:08] She just told the Director. 她告诉主管了
[11:10] Okay, okay. Uh, glass half-full. 没关系 还有希望
[11:13] There’s someone who can save Agent Keen? 谁能救基恩探员
[11:15] Karakurt. 卡拉库尔特
[11:16] Cooper’s hiding him at a cabin near Lake Yvonne. 库珀把他藏匿在伊冯湖边的小木屋里
[11:19] He’s not answering. 他不接电话
[11:20] I gotta get him to move Karakurt 在主管的人到达之前
[11:21] before the Director’s goons get there. 我得通知他转移卡拉库尔特
[11:24] Go. She’ll be fine. 去吧 她不会有事的
[11:26] You know better than anyone, they can’t break in there. 你比任何人都清楚他们是闯不进去的
[11:28] What if they figure out the code? 要是他们破解出密码了呢
[11:30] – They won’t. – How do you know? -不会的 -你怎么知道
[11:33] I’m the one who changed it. 密码是我改的
[11:36] U.S. Marshals are gonna be here in three hours. 联邦法警三小时内会到达这里
[11:39] If I’m not back, you let Keen out for them, 要是我没回来 你把基恩交给他们
[11:41] only them. 只许交给他们
[11:41] OK. 好的
[11:48] Rafael! 拉斐尔
[11:52] Reddington, what are you doing here? 雷丁顿 你在这做什么
[11:54] Rafael. 拉斐尔
[11:58] It’s time to meet with your boss. 是时候会会你的老板了
[11:59] I need to meet with him today. 今天我得和他见上一面
[12:01] I can’t. It’s not possible. 我办不到 今天不行
[12:03] This is for you. Happy birthday. 这是给你的 生日快乐
[12:08] My birthday was in August. 我的生日在八月份
[12:09] My goodness. 天哪
[12:11] Well, time flies when you’re on the run. 在逃期间真是时光飞逝
[12:13] Please, let’s get out of the open. 请 别站在外面了
[12:25] There’s nothing I can do for you. 我帮不了你
[12:26] The Foreign Minister, he’s traveling today. 外交部长他今天在旅途中
[12:30] You see that lovely woman there? 你看见那边那位美丽的女士了吗
[12:32] The one with the camera? 拿着相机那位
[12:34] She’s a stringer for U.P.I. 她是合众国际社的特约记者
[12:36] Dear, dear friend. 我的好朋友
[12:38] Shoots my Christmas card every year. 每年都给我寄圣诞贺卡
[12:40] She has a wonderful eye for composition and detail. 她特别擅于观察细节
[12:44] An intuitive sense of timing to capture the moment. 抓拍照片的感觉相当敏锐
[12:49] A warm embrace between old friends. 老友之间的热情拥抱
[12:51] The exchange of a gift. 互换礼物
[12:53] The intimacy of a quiet conversation 在汽车后座说悄悄话的
[12:56] in the backseat of a car. 这种亲密感
[12:58] But the curious thing is, 但妙就妙在
[13:00] pictures never tell the whole story. 照片无法呈现完整的故事
[13:02] For instance, the only story here will be 举个例子 这里唯一的故事是
[13:05] your friendly meeting with an international criminal 你与被联调局和国际刑警通缉的罪犯
[13:07] wanted by the F.B.I., Interpol. 进行友好会面
[13:10] I wonder how long you’ll survive 一旦委内瑞拉的媒体知道了这件事
[13:12] once that story hits the Venezuelan press? 你能在他们的狂轰滥炸下撑多久
[13:17] I’m sorry. I can’t help myself. 抱歉 我实在忍不住
[13:18] It’s a photo album for your press clippings. 我送你的是用来放你的新闻剪报的相册
[13:24] Rafael. 拉斐尔
[13:26] The meeting with the Foreign Minister will happen today. 今天必须给我安排与外交部长的会面
[13:35] Is it set? 安排好了
[13:35] The Foreign Minister will be making a fuel stop 外交部长的直升机会在今天下午三点
[13:38] at Kirby Heliport at 3:00 p.m. today. 在卡比直升机场停靠加油
[13:40] I’ll have 15 minutes with him. 我将有十五分钟和他聊聊
[13:41] What’s our next move? 下一步该怎么做
[13:43] Rendezvous will be fruitless 除非我们能取回某个包裹
[13:44] unless we can retrieve a certain care package. 否则这场会面将徒劳无功
[13:47] The F.B.I. took it into custody this morning. 联调局今天早上收缴了这个包裹
[13:50] That package is the ticket to Elizabeth’s freedom. 伊丽莎白能否重获自由就靠它了
[13:52] – What’s in the package? – El Dorado. -包裹里有什么 -埃尔多拉多
[13:55] The lost city of gold? 传说中失落的黄金城
[13:56] It was never a city. 它指的从来都不是一座城
[13:58] When Spanish explorers reached South America, 当西班牙的探险家抵达南美洲的时候
[14:00] they heard stories about a gold-dusted tribal chief 他们听说部落的酋长会全身涂满金粉
[14:04] dumping vast piles of treasure into Lake Guatavita as an offering. 朝瓜达维达湖扔大量的财宝作为对神的献祭
[14:09] The Spaniards actually drained the lake. 西班牙人抽干了整个湖
[14:11] Of course, all they found was a handful of trinkets. 当然 他们找到的只是些不值钱的小玩意
[14:13] So they killed all the natives, 所以他们杀死了所有土著
[14:15] and El Dorado came to represent 从此 埃尔多拉多就象征着
[14:18] the fantasy of boundless wealth — 对无限财宝的幻想
[14:21] And that is what’s inside the package. 而这就是这个包裹里的东西
[14:23] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[14:25] You will, once we steal it from the F.B.I. 等我们从联调局手里偷到它 你就明白了
[14:30] I mean, how many times do I have to tell you? 到底要我告诉你多少次
[14:32] It wasn’t about sex. 这一切与性无关
[14:34] If it wasn’t about the sex, then why’d you have sex? 既然与性无关 那你为什么要和他做
[14:37] Why not invite him to join your book club? 为什么不邀请他去参加你的读书俱乐部
[14:38] Because I hate my book club. 因为我恨读书俱乐部
[14:40] And the only reason I joined that book club 而我之所以会加入那个读书俱乐部
[14:42] is because you were never home. 只是因为你一直不在家
[14:44] Doug was just, you know, company. 道格只是…陪我排遣寂寞
[14:47] With a series of regrettable mistakes along the way. 而在那过程中 我犯了许多令我抱憾的错误
[14:49] For God’s sake, Harold, would you please answer that phone? 天啊 哈罗德 能不能行行好接电话
[14:54] The cabin. Karakurt. You have to leave now. 小屋 卡拉库尔特 你得立刻离开
[14:56] 什么 你是怎么知道卡拉库尔特在我手上的
[14:58] It doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[14:59] The bottom line is the Cabal knows you’re stashing Karakurt 关键是秘社知道你把卡拉库尔特
[15:01] in the cabin near Lake Yvonne. 藏在了伊冯湖边的小木屋里
[15:03] – Look, can they track it down? – Yes. -听着 他们能找到这个木屋吗 -能
[15:05] My neighbor owns the cabin. 这是我邻居的木屋
[15:06] They’ll search our phone records. 他们会查我们的通话记录
[15:07] Take Karakurt out now. 立刻转移卡拉库特拉
[15:09] I’m not with him. Tom Keen is. 我没跟他在一起 是汤姆·基恩
[15:11] – So call him. – I won’t get through. -那打电话给他 -打不通的
[15:13] That’s the whole point of the cabin. 这就是选那个屋子的原因
[15:14] It’s remote. No cell phone coverage. 它很偏僻 没有手机信号覆盖
[15:16] How far away are you? 你现在距离小屋多远
[15:18] Hour. Minimum. 至少一小时
[15:19] All right, I’m closer. 好吧 我比你近
[15:20] Look, just text me the address. 听着 马上把地址发给我
[15:21] I’m on my way now. 我正在去的路上
[15:23] So when they determine the stress points on the box, 他们要先确定安全屋上的压力点
[15:26] then what? 然后呢
[15:27] Not having much luck? 运气不好吗
[15:29] No, we’ll find a way in. 不 我们会找到办法进去的
[15:31] He’ll come for you. 他会来找你的
[15:33] Reddington? Yes, I expect he will, 雷丁顿 我正期望他这么做呢
[15:35] now that his prima ballerina is trapped in a jewelry box. 毕竟他最看重的女人被困在了珠宝盒里
[15:40] – Did you ever find out? – Find out what? -那么你知道了吗 -知道什么
[15:43] His connection to you. 他和你之间的关系
[15:44] It’s always been curious to me. 我一直很好奇
[15:47] Follows you around like a faithful bloodhound. 他就像只忠诚的猎犬跟随着你
[15:50] But you still don’t know. 但你还是不知道
[15:53] Well, that’s too bad. 好吧 这太遗憾了
[15:55] It’s — it’s a very unsatisfying way to go out, 这么死真是太遗憾了
[15:58] don’t you think? 你说呢
[16:00] How much time do we have? 我们还有多少时间
[16:01] The F.B.I. in West Virginia would’ve taken the care package 今早逮捕基恩后 西弗吉尼亚州的联调局分局
[16:04] into their custody this morning when they arrested Keen. 应该会将包裹作为证物收缴
[16:06] But there’s no F.B.I. field office in West Virginia 但是西佛吉尼亚州没有可以保管证据的
[16:09] to store evidence, so they would’ve sent a team 联调局外勤办事处 所以他们会
[16:11] from their Pittsburgh field office to collect it. 从匹兹堡外勤办事处派人来接管
[16:13] They should be on the road back to Pittsburgh by now. 他们现在应该正在回匹兹堡的路上
[16:15] We need to intercept them 我们要在他们
[16:16] before they reach their field office. 回到外勤办事处前截住他们
[16:18] The trick is to purloin the package 重点在于偷包裹的同时
[16:20] without them knowing we’ve taken it. 不要让他们察觉到我们拿走了包裹
[16:22] For that, 为了做到这点
[16:23] we need more stolen evidence. 我们需要更多被偷的证据
[16:28] You keep a storage locker in West Virginia? 你居然在西弗吉尼亚州有仓库
[16:31] I keep a storage locker filled with useful items in most states. 我在很多州都有仓库 装满了有用物品
[16:34] – Two or three in the Red States. – Steaks? -共和党的州则有两三个 -牛排
[16:37] Bistecca alla fiorentina, 佛罗伦萨小牛排
[16:39] sourced from a breed of cattle in southern Tuscany. 这种牛来自托斯卡纳南部
[16:42] The ultimate expression of beef, 是最极致的牛肉
[16:44] with a bowl of fagioli, 再配上一碗白豆
[16:45] a ’96, ’97 Barolo. 一瓶九六或九七年的巴罗洛葡萄酒
[16:47] These need another month to cure. 这些还需要一个月熟成
[16:56] I never took you for a… 我从来不认为你是
[16:57] Drug dealer? Absolutely not. 毒贩 当然不是
[16:59] Well, not really. 好吧 不算真的是
[17:00] I’ve made a rather healthy investment in a consortium 我对一个联营公司进行了相当良好的投资
[17:03] that supplies medical marijuana to facilities in Colorado, 它给一些在科罗拉多州 俄勒冈州
[17:07] Oregon, Washington, 华盛顿州和哥伦比亚特区的
[17:08] District of Columbia. 机构提供医用大麻
[17:09] But simply as an effort to diversify 只是为了使合法生意
[17:11] into more legitimate businesses. 多样化的一种努力罢了
[17:13] As for consumption, 从消费角度
[17:14] I must admit to a fondness for any well-appointed opium den, 我必须承认我喜欢设备完善的鸦片馆
[17:17] and a bit of hashish goes well 再来一点点印度大麻
[17:19] with just about anything. 就什么烦恼都没有了
[17:20] But stimulants, I have no taste for. 但是我对兴奋剂没什么兴趣
[17:22] I prefer that slight curve at the small of the back, 我更喜欢那种后腰微弯
[17:26] the swell of a breast, 胸部膨胀
[17:27] the soft nape of the neck to quicken my heartbeat. 柔软的颈部来加快心跳的感觉
[17:31] Nonetheless, after a rather contentious 尽管如此 在卡塔赫纳一个相当有争议
[17:33] and messy negotiation in Cartagena, 和混乱的谈判后
[17:35] this was all that was left on the table, so I took it. 就只剩下这个了 所以我就拿走了
[17:38] Cocaine still remains a valid currency to some of my clients. 对我的一些客户来说可卡因也是有效的货币
[17:42] Especially in England. The wealthy Brits? 特别是在英格兰 那些富有的英国人
[17:44] They are cocaine mad over there. Go figure. 他们简直对可卡因痴迷 不信你去问问
[17:47] Why don’t you grab some kilos off the top 从上面拿几公斤
[17:49] and let’s go stage a crime scene? 然后我们去伪造个犯罪现场吧
[18:05] This is fun. 这真有意思
[18:07] Who had the pleasure? 谁这么有幸
[18:08] That would be me. 是我
[18:10] Head on. 35 miles an hour. 三十五英里的时速 迎头撞上
[18:12] Just like my uncle Vic on a Saturday night. 就像我叔叔维克那个周六晚上一样
[18:20] Sorry about the short notice, Morgan. 很抱歉让你匆忙赶来 摩根
[18:23] Chuck. Nice paint job. 查克 油漆喷得不错
[18:25] Thanks. Careful. It’s still wet. 谢了 小心点 油漆还没干
[18:27] Well, gang’s all here. Let’s get to work. 大家都到齐了 开始干活吧
[18:41] My name is Agent Morrison in the West Virginia office. 西弗吉尼亚办公室的莫里森探员
[18:44] Yes, I called this in two hours ago. 是的 我两个小时前就打过电话了
[18:46] I need someone here from evidence recovery ASAP. 我需要证物搜集科的人尽快过来
[18:50] That’s right. 没错
[18:51] 30 bags of cocaine, exit 129a off the I-64. 三十包可卡因 64州际公路的129a出口
[18:54] Can you get them here now, please? 能让他们赶紧过来吗
[18:55] I’ve been babysitting this evidence all day. 我已经在这看管这些证据了一天了
[18:57] Thank you, guys. 谢谢各位
[19:00] Time to run. 该走了
[19:01] As soon as you get the package, 你拿到箱子之后
[19:03] bring it straight to Kirby Heliport. 直接去卡比直升机场
[19:04] The plan hinges on that package. 整个计划的核心就是那个箱子
[19:07] I’ll be there. 不会有问题的
[19:14] Hey. You okay? 你还好吗
[19:17] I’ve been better. 还行吧
[19:19] Okay, you’re almost there. 再坚持一下
[19:20] In an hour, Ressler will move you to a holding cell 一个小时后 雷斯勒就会把你转移到
[19:23] at the courthouse. 法庭的拘留室
[19:25] You’ll be safe there. 你在那里就安全了
[19:26] I’m having trouble breathing. 我有些喘不上气
[19:27] Just the man I’m looking for. 正是我要找的人
[19:30] One of my technicians figured out why the 我的一名技术员弄清楚了
[19:33] code box does not work. 为什么密码不好用了
[19:36] Apparently it was changed. 显然是被改了
[19:38] Coincidentally enough, just prior to our arrival. 非常巧合的是 恰好发生在我们到达之前
[19:43] That must be… 那肯定是因为
[19:44] What? 什么
[19:46] A mistake? 失误吗
[19:49] Yes, probably. 是的 有可能
[19:51] But we can’t prove it. 可是我们无法证明
[19:53] Technology being what it is and all. 这就是科技
[19:57] And you are the tech guy. 而你是负责这方面的人
[19:59] Aram, I can’t… 阿兰姆 我喘
[20:03] I can’t breathe. 我喘不过气了
[20:07] What’s happening to her? 她怎么了
[20:09] 我保证我不知道
[20:10] Losing oxygen in there? 里面没有氧气了吗
[20:14] I’m sorry. We don’t have the door code. 不好意思 我们没有密码
[20:17] I’ll have one of my men look into it right away. 我会让我的手下立刻去查的
[20:22] That would be a tragedy. 那可真是悲剧
[20:28] She’d better be worth it. 她最好值得你这么做
[20:32] Who’s that? 你说谁
[20:33] The girl. 那个女孩
[20:34] You know, the one who annulled your marriage. 就是毁了你婚姻的那个女孩
[20:39] I know about you two. I know you’re risking your life 我对你们有所耳闻 你为了一个
[20:42] for someone who doesn’t want anything to do with — 不想跟你有一点关系的人冒生命危险
[20:48] Hey, don’t shoot. 别开枪
[20:51] Don’t shoot. It’s Donald Ressler. 别开枪 我是唐纳德·雷斯勒
[20:54] All right, open it. 好吧 开门
[20:59] – What are you doing here? – Cooper sent me. -你来这干嘛 -库珀让我来的
[21:02] Look, we gotta get him out of here. 我们得带他离开这
[21:04] Like hell we do. 离开个鬼
[21:05] The Director knows you have Karakurt. 主管知道卡拉库尔特在你手上
[21:07] The Cabal is coming. 秘社的人要来了
[21:08] No offense, but I’ll wait for Cooper to tell me that. 无意冒犯 不过还是等着库珀告诉我吧
[21:17] Someone’s out there! 外面有人
[21:33] The Cabal’s not coming. 秘社不是要来了
[21:35] They’re already here. 他们已经到了
[21:46] Okay, breathe slowly and steady. 好吧 稳住呼吸 放慢速度
[21:49] It doesn’t make any sense. 这说不通啊
[21:51] Even if they shut out the air, 就算他们隔绝了这里的空气
[21:54] I should be able to breathe in here for hours, right? 我在这里也应该能呼吸几个小时 对吧
[21:57] Nitrogen. 氮气
[22:01] He’s pumping nitrogen in through the vents. 他从通风口往里充氮气
[22:03] It would — oh, my God, it would strip the oxygen out 这会 天呐 这样会把氧气都挤出去
[22:07] in minutes. 几分钟的事
[22:08] You wouldn’t be able to smell it either. 你根本无法察觉
[22:13] What, are you guys just gonna watch this happen? 你们几个就打算这么袖手旁观吗
[22:14] She can’t breathe. 她不能呼吸了
[22:16] The director said he’s working on the problem. 主管说了他在想办法解决
[22:17] He is not, and you know that! 你心里清楚他不会管的
[22:19] Do something. Do something! 做点什么 帮帮忙吧
[22:25] Okay, right. Okay, Agent Keen. Okay, hang on. 好吧 对了 基恩探员 坚持一下
[22:28] I’m just — I’m gonna see if I can access 我来 我来看看我能不能通过我的设备
[22:30] the ventilation system from my terminal. 接入通风系统
[22:32] Okay? It’s, um, it’s gonna be okay. 好吗 马上 马上会没事的
[22:34] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[22:39] How did the Director know that we had Karakurt? 主管怎么知道卡拉库尔特在我们这
[22:43] How about we focus on the problem at hand? 我们先解决眼前的问题行吗
[22:45] We gotta put down these targets so that I can get back to Keen. 我们得先解决这些人 我才能回去找基恩
[22:48] – Where is she? – F.B.I. custody. -她在哪儿 -联调局的监管下
[22:50] The Cabal is trying to get at her. 秘社正在想办法带走她
[22:52] You’re just a one-man justice league, aren’t you? 你就一个人充当了一个正义联盟啊
[22:55] You know you’re gonna get us all killed before this is over. 你知道在这结束之前你会害死我们吧
[22:58] Get me out of here! 带我离开这
[23:05] Keen! 基恩
[23:09] Clear! 安全
[23:12] -你没事吧 -我有事
[23:15] Least you could give me a weapon so I can defend myself. 你至少给我一个防身的武器
[23:17] Not if it’s aimed at our backs, no way. 然后你就能偷袭我们了 没门
[23:33] I can’t access the air system, 我没法接入通风系统
[23:34] but I’m trying to override it with a rombertik. 不过我可以通过木马病毒改写系统
[23:37] It’s gonna take a little bit of time, Liz. 这需要一点时间 莉斯
[23:41] Oh, my God. Liz, I have to let you out. 天哪 莉斯 我只能让你出来了
[23:45] Please! 求你了
[23:47] Damn it, are you even listening? I — 该死 你到底有听吗 我…
[23:51] I’ll go to the press. 我要去找媒体
[23:52] I don’t care! 我不在乎
[23:54] There are witnesses here. 这里有证人
[23:55] I will tell the world 我会让全世界知道
[23:56] what you’re doing here. 你在这里干什么
[23:58] Fix the air! 修好通风装置
[23:59] I don’t know about this, Peter. 我不知道该不该这样 皮特
[24:01] It’ll go down as an equipment malfunction. 最后会被归结为设备故障
[24:03] And there is no one to trace it to. 查不到任何人头上
[24:06] Yeah? And what if he opens the door? 如果他把那扇门打开呢
[24:09] Well, we return to the original plan. 我们就回归最初的计划
[24:13] We take Elizabeth Keen to an undisclosed location 把伊丽莎白·基恩带到秘密地点
[24:15] for questioning, from which she will try to escape. 进行审问 在那儿她试图逃跑
[24:18] And then… we’ll be forced to shoot her. 于是… 我们不得不射杀她
[24:23] In any case, you are looking at a ghost. 不管怎样 她都死定了
[24:37] Do you have any idea how long I’ve been standing out here? 你知道我在这站了多久了吗
[24:39] Hey, tell it to dispatch. We were halfway to Pittsburgh 跟调度抱怨去吧 我们本来在去匹兹堡的路上
[24:41] before we got the call to come all the way back. 接到电话一路赶回来
[24:43] Okay, let’s just load up. 好 开工吧
[24:45] You know we can’t let you handle the evidence. 我们不能让你处理证物
[24:46] And I’d advise you to check your watch 我建议你看看你的表
[24:47] because I’ve been out in the sun on my feet all day 因为我从早上六点起就什么也没吃
[24:49] without a bite to eat since 6:00 a.m. 在外面站了一整天
[24:51] We offered her a doughnut. 我们要给她甜甜圈来着
[25:11] Hey, I’ve been meaning to ask one of you federal boys. 我一直想问你们联调局的
[25:14] What does it take to be a g-man? 怎么才能当上联调局探员
[25:15] See, I got this lazy eye. It’s got a mind of its own. 你看 我有弱视 天生的
[25:18] You suppose that would be an issue? 你觉得这会是个问题吗
[25:20] No offense, but we’re short on time ourselves today. 无意冒犯 不过我们今天很赶时间
[25:26] Here. 给你
[25:31] -没问题吧 -什么
[25:32] Hey. I need your assurance that nothing in that van 你得保证那辆车里的东西
[25:35] is going to go missing. Are we good? 不会丢失 没问题吧
[25:36] Yeah. Relax. 没问题 别紧张
[25:38] It’s as safe as can be. 绝对安全
[25:52] Let’s go! 上
[25:57] Take the left! 左边
[26:00] Ah, this isn’t gonna be pretty. 情况不妙
[26:05] I’m the one who tipped off the Cabal about this hunting cabin. 是我向秘社透露的这间小屋的消息
[26:09] Are you kidding me? Why would you do that? 开什么玩笑 你为什么那么做
[26:13] Trusted the wrong person. 信错人了
[26:15] I mean, yes, you were just doing what you thought was right. 没错 你只是按你自以为是的做
[26:19] Even if you were dead wrong. 哪怕你错得离谱
[26:28] My father was a cop. 我父亲是名警察
[26:30] He died because he wouldn’t go on the take. 他因为不愿接受贿赂而死
[26:33] Was set up by his own partner, Tommy Markin. 被他的搭档设计陷害了 汤米·马金
[26:37] You know, I spent all these years 我这些年来
[26:39] wanting to believe that he died for the right thing. 一直相信他是为了正义而死的
[26:43] I’m not so sure now. 现在我不确定了
[26:46] Principles are a bitch, man. 原则一无是处 伙计
[26:48] I avoid them at all cost. 我不惜一切代价避开它们
[26:53] I just hope your old man taught you how to shoot. 只希望你爸教了你怎么开枪
[27:00] Hang on, Liz. Come on, you have to. 坚持住 莉斯 一定要坚持住
[27:03] Come on, a little longer. 拜托了 再坚持一会儿
[27:05] Come on. Liz? 拜托了 莉斯
[27:07] I, uh, I’m afraid we’re out of options. 恐怕我们已经别无选择了
[27:10] Can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong with this air system. 还是搞不清楚通风系统出了什么问题
[27:13] Liz. 莉斯
[27:17] Liz? 莉斯
[27:19] Liz? Wake up! 莉斯 醒醒
[27:21] Liz! 莉斯
[27:28] Navabi. 纳瓦比
[27:29] What’s that, son? 你说什么 孩子
[27:30] The pass code — it is “Navabi.” 密码是纳瓦比
[27:34] It’s “Navabi”! Open the door. 是纳瓦比 把门打开
[27:36] N-A-V-A-B-I. N-A-V-A-B-I.
[27:39] Open the door. Open the door! Do it! 把门打开 快打开
[27:41] Open the door. Come on. 把门打开 快啊
[27:43] Come on. Open it! 快点 开门啊
[27:55] Come on. Okay. Come on, Liz. Come on, Liz. 醒醒 醒醒 莉斯 快醒醒
[28:04] Yeah, yeah. 好了 好了
[28:05] You’re okay. 你没事了
[28:08] Liz. I’m — I’m sorry. 莉斯 我 我很抱歉
[28:10] I’m sorry. So sorry. 对不起 真的对不起
[28:17] Gracias. 谢谢
[28:20] Mr. Foreign Minister, 外交部长先生
[28:21] thank you for altering your itinerary to meet me. 谢谢您改变行程来见我
[28:25] And how is El Presidente? 总统先生还好吗
[28:27] He has irritable bowels. 他肠胃不太好
[28:28] But what can you expect? 不过也难怪
[28:30] We just borrowed another $5 billion from China. 我们刚刚又跟中国借了五十亿美元
[28:33] So, what is this about, Reddington? 到底有什么事 雷丁顿
[28:35] I was told a matter of national interest. 我听说事关国家利益
[28:38] Indeed. 没错
[28:39] I believe I can help your president’s stomach condition. 我相信我能缓解贵国总统的肠胃问题
[28:42] Oh, you’re gonna erase my country’s debt? 怎么 你要把我国欠的外债一笔勾销吗
[28:44] No, but I can give you some walking-around money. Please. 不 但我可以给你们点零花钱 请
[28:47] Gentlemen! 先生们
[28:50] We can preserve the quiet tranquility of these woods 我们可以保持这片树林的宁静
[28:55] if you just send Karakurt out now. 只要你们把卡拉库尔特交出来
[28:59] You have 30 seconds before we begin shooting. 我们开枪之前你们有三十秒
[29:02] – There’s no way we’re sending him out. – Agreed. -决不能把他交出去 -同意
[29:04] Then how ’bout giving me a weapon? 那给我把武器怎么样
[29:05] It’s not like I can run. 我还能跑哪儿去
[29:09] Come on, give him a gun. 来 给他把枪
[29:13] 15 seconds! 十五秒
[29:24] The Cabal, the ones coming for Liz… 秘社 紧追莉斯不放的那些人
[29:26] They’re not gonna get her. 他们不会得手的
[29:28] Let’s just get it over with. 那我们赶紧把这事了结吧
[29:45] ♬曾经年少♬
[29:47] ♬阳光下穿行♬
[29:49] ♬光线透过你的身体♬
[29:53] ♬世事难料♬
[29:55] ♬美梦难成真♬
[29:57] ♬一旦失去不再复返♬
[30:00] ♬寄望梦回♬
[30:15] Check for survivors. 去看看有没有活口
[30:53] Knees! 跪下
[31:02] I’ll just, uh, take that. 枪 还是我拿着
[31:06] Let’s get out of here. 我们先离开这里
[31:19] I won’t let you take her. 我不会让你带走她的
[31:20] Aram, put the gun down! 阿兰姆 把枪放下
[31:22] They’ll shoot you without thinking twice. 他们会毫不犹豫地朝你开枪的
[31:26] – I don’t care. – I do. -我不在乎 -我在乎
[31:31] You’ve done enough. 你做得够好了
[31:32] No, I didn’t. 不 我没有
[31:35] I opened the door. 我把门打开了
[31:37] Agent Mojtabal, stand down. 莫伊塔巴尔探员 退后
[31:39] Aram. Aram, look at me. Look at me. 阿兰姆 看着我阿兰姆 看着我
[31:47] I don’t blame you for letting me out. 我不怪你把我放出来
[31:51] I don’t. 我不怪你
[31:54] Now please put the gun down. 求你了 把枪放下
[32:05] Let’s go. 我们走
[32:10] Excuse me! 搞什么呢
[32:12] Where exactly do you think you’re taking this young lady? 你们打算把这位年轻的女士带到哪里去
[32:14] Mrs. Panabaker, right on time. 帕娜贝克女士 真是准时
[32:17] I believe punctuality is a virtue, 我认为守时是一种美德
[32:19] as is following orders. 正如遵守命令一样
[32:21] My orders are to make sure Elizabeth Keen 我的命令是确保伊丽莎白·基恩
[32:23] is transported safely 能够安全地转移
[32:26] to the E. Barrett Prettyman courthouse. 到E·巴莱特·普雷蒂曼法院
[32:28] And I have actionable intel that requires us 我收到一条可靠情报 要求我们
[32:30] to move Agent Keen to Fort Mcnair. 把基恩探员转移到麦克奈尔要塞
[32:31] I am aware of the intel. 我知道这条情报
[32:34] So is D.N.I., who’s reviewed it 国家情报局局长也知道 经他复查
[32:36] and upheld the original agreement. 决定维持最初的协议
[32:38] As National Security Advisor, this is my call to make. 作为国家安全顾问 这应该由我来决定
[32:40] Not according to this. 这份文件可不是这样说的
[32:44] Oh, don’t take my word for it. 我说的你可以不信
[32:46] Get the director of National Intelligence on the line. 给国家情报局局长打个电话吧
[32:51] Oh, well, then I guess I’ll call him myself. 既然这样 那只能我来给他打了
[32:55] Why would Venezuela ever agree to such a ridiculous proposal? 委内瑞拉当局为什么会同意如此无理的提议
[33:00] Why, to stick it to the United States, of course. 为什么 当然是为了捅美国一刀
[33:02] They’ve been trying to topple your regime for years. 多年来 他们一直想推翻你们的政权
[33:04] If we do as you suggest, 如果我们按你说的做
[33:06] the United States would just impose more sanctions. 美国只会对我国进一步进行制裁
[33:08] Our shelves are already bare. 我们的国家早已只剩个空架子了
[33:11] This would hurt my people and my economy 这样做会伤害我的人民
[33:13] for generations to come. 损害后代的经济发展
[33:15] This meeting is over. 这次会面到此结束
[33:17] Diaz, I told you I could put money back 迪亚兹 我告诉过你我能把钱
[33:21] in Venezuela’s Central Bank. 放回到委内瑞拉中央银行
[33:23] And I’ve told you, 我也告诉过你
[33:23] you couldn’t possibly give us enough money 你能给我们的钱 不可能抵得上
[33:25] to make what you’re asking worth the risk. 你所求之事需要冒的险
[33:28] Do you know the story of El Dorado? 你知道埃尔多拉多的故事吗
[33:33] Thank you, my dear. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[33:42] Those are chromium-plated 这些是镀铬的
[33:43] master-printing plates for the $100 bill, 一百美元纸币的顶级印刷模板
[33:47] created using the U.S. Treasury Department’s 使用的是美国财政部
[33:50] own software upgrades plate design, 内部升级版的印刷模板
[33:53] encoding techniques 以及编码技术
[33:55] Where did you get these? 你从哪弄到的
[33:59] There was this plane that fell out of the sky, 之前有一架从天空坠落的飞机
[34:02] a group of anti-capitalists. 一群反资本主义者
[34:04] Terrorists in funny masks. But I digress. 一群滑稽伪装的恐怖分子 扯远了
[34:07] The point is I’m giving El Jefe 重点是我让总统先生
[34:10] the ability to print as much money as he’d like to print. 能够想印多少钱就印多少
[34:14] You son of a gun. 你个老混蛋
[34:16] I’ve been called worse. 我被人叫过更难听的
[34:22] Found a ride. 找到辆车
[34:29] Your weapons on the ground. 放下武器
[34:31] Or I’ll kill him. 否则我就杀了他
[34:32] He’ll kill me anyway, so just drop him. 他无论如何都会杀了我 别管我干掉他
[34:35] Just drop the son of a bitch. 杀了这个混蛋
[34:36] Come on, man, you’re F.B.I. You never put your weapon down. 动手啊 你是联调局的 决不能放下武器
[34:38] Just…Second he shoots me, drop him. 在他开枪的瞬间 打死他
[34:42] Drop him! 开枪啊
[34:45] All right, you win. Okay? 好了 你赢了
[34:49] Did you even go to the academy? 你真受过训练吗
[34:50] You should’ve listened to your friend. 你应该听你朋友的
[34:55] I figured you two could use some backup. 我想你们俩可能需要支援
[35:06] Good morning. 早上好
[35:08] Agent Ressler, listen to me. 雷斯勒探员 听我说
[35:09] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[35:11] You should leave. 你该走了
[35:13] Stop. 住手
[35:14] Do you know the damage you’ve done? 你知道你们造成的影响吗
[35:15] That your organization has done to this country, to my friends? 你们的组织对国家 对我的朋友做的那些事
[35:18] I don’t care about your friends, and I hate this country. 我才不在乎你的朋友 而且我恨这个国家
[35:21] Well, “Hate” is a strong word. 说”恨”有点重了
[35:22] I like the part where I make bail 我还蛮喜欢我保释后
[35:24] and catch the next plane to France. 飞往法国的部分
[35:25] You’re not gonna live to see the inside of a courtroom. 你活不到进庭审室的
[35:29] Sure, I am. 我当然能进
[35:30] And not just any courtroom, but a courtroom of my choosing, 而且不是随便哪间庭审室 是我选的庭审室
[35:33] with the judge of my choosing. 里面有我选好的法官
[35:35] – God bless America. – Agent Ressler. -天佑美利坚 -雷斯勒探员
[35:36] You’re not gonna do this. 你不能这么做
[35:37] – You deserve to die. – Put down the gun. -你该死 -把枪放下
[35:39] I know he does, but not by your hand. 我知道他该死 但不该由你动手
[35:41] Since when did you grow a conscience? 你什么时候这么有良知了
[35:42] I don’t know. Since I’ve been hanging out with you. 我不知道 跟你混在一起之后吧
[35:44] I’m not happy about it either. 我对此也不是很高兴
[35:46] Ah, he’s right. We bring him in, he walks. 他说得对 送他上法庭 他会从容脱身
[35:49] He doesn’t pay for any of this. 不用付出任何代价
[35:52] Your dad. 你父亲
[35:53] You wanna know if he died for nothing. 你想知道他死得值不值
[35:56] Whether he did or didn’t 而值或不值
[35:57] depends on whether you pull that trigger. 就取决于你是否扣下扳机
[36:10] Matias Solomon, you’re under arrest… 马蒂亚斯·所罗门 你因
[36:13] for the attempted murder of a federal agent, 试图谋杀联邦探员
[36:16] for the attempted murder of a material witness 试图谋杀联邦调查案件中的
[36:18] in a federal investigation, treason, espionage… 重要证人 以及叛国 从事间谍活动等罪名
[36:22] conspiracy to — you know what? 而被捕 算了
[36:24] Why don’t I get you a Penal Code? 我还是给你拿部刑法典好了
[36:26] It would be easier to figure out what you haven’t done. 这样比较容易找出你没做过的坏事
[36:33] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[36:35] I understand. 我明白
[36:38] I stand corrected. 是我错了
[36:39] I have never seen two people so disappointed 我从未见过两个人因为国家未遭受攻击
[36:42] that the country isn’t under attack. 而如此失望
[36:44] Yeah, well, I’m not convinced. 是的 我并不相信
[36:47] So let’s get Agent Keen transferred, shall we? 那就让基恩探员转移吧
[36:50] My men are on site. 我的手下已就位
[36:52] And they will stay on site. 他们要原地待命
[36:54] I consulted with Reven Wright before I drafted the order. 我起草执行令前征询过雷文·莱特的意见
[36:57] Keen isn’t going anywhere without one agent, 必须在探员唐纳德·雷斯勒
[36:59] Donald Ressler present, to oversee her transfer. 在场并监督下 才能转移基恩
[37:02] Uh, Agent Ressler isn’t here. 可雷斯勒探员不在这里
[37:08] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我来迟了
[37:09] Bring him to holding. 把他关起来
[37:11] Elizabeth Keen, I’m here to escort you downtown, 伊丽莎白·基恩 我会押送你去市中心
[37:15] where you’ll be held safely pending your arraignment. 在候审期间 你在那里会很安全
[37:18] It’s about time. 来得正好
[37:21] I know what you did. 我知道你干了什么
[37:23] I know you killed Reven Wright. 我知道你杀了雷文·莱特
[37:26] This isn’t over. 这事没完
[37:28] And you. 还有你
[37:30] I want you gone when I get back. 我回来的时候 你给我消失
[37:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:46] I need to come around here more often. 我要经常来这里才行
[37:51] ♬为爱孤注一掷 孤注一掷♬
[37:54] ♬将爱深埋内心♬
[37:57] ♬倾尽全力 为爱孤注一掷♬
[38:00] ♬你应为爱孤注一掷♬
[38:03] ♬宝贝 你是否感到寂冷♬
[38:05] ♬我愿用爱意将你包覆♬
[38:08] ♬若你愿意 为爱孤注一掷♬
[38:11] ♬若你愿意 为爱孤注一掷♬
[38:14] Am I free to go? 我可以走了吗
[38:16] Agent Ressler’s orders. 是雷斯勒探员的命令
[38:18] ♬迷失在迷惘之地♬
[38:21] ♬你是否在夜半哭泣♬
[38:24] ♬你我彼此互诉衷肠♬
[38:27] ♬你若为爱孤注一掷♬
[38:28] ♬必将安好♬
[38:32] ♬安好♬
[38:39] ♬列出清单但保留空白♬
[38:41] ♬写下爱情并孤注一掷♬
[38:44] ♬将其深锁藏好钥匙♬
[38:46] ♬若你愿意 为爱孤注一掷♬
[38:50] ♬敞开心扉 坦然爱我♬
[38:53] ♬遍寻一地 让我们孤注一掷♬
[38:56] ♬让我们记住此刻♬
[38:58] ♬因我们必将为爱孤注一掷♬
[39:01] She still alive? 她还活着
[39:02] ♬你我彼此互诉衷肠♬
[39:05] ♬你若为爱孤注一掷♬
[39:07] ♬必将安好♬
[39:11] ♬安好♬
[39:12] For what it’s worth, 不管怎样
[39:14] I believe you were framed. 我相信你是被人陷害的
[39:23] ♬喔 请你坚持自我♬
[39:29] ♬喔 必须坚持自我♬
[39:34] ♬你若为爱孤注一掷♬
[39:37] ♬你若为爱孤注一掷♬
[39:44] Come closer, Aram. 过来一点 阿兰姆
[39:57] There’s nobody down there. 墓是空的
[40:00] Not at the moment. 现在是空的
[40:02] So then… 那…
[40:06] why did you ask me to meet you at an empty grave? 你为什么叫我到一处空坟见面
[40:11] There are… 在我们的生活中…
[40:13] foundational elements in our lives. 有一些基本的元素
[40:18] People… 是身边的人…
[40:21] that form the brick and mortar of who we are. 让我们的身份具有了实质意义
[40:24] People that are so deeply imbedded 身边的人是如此深刻地融入我们的生活
[40:27] that we take their existence for granted 以至于我们认为他们的存在是理所当然的
[40:30] until suddenly, they’re not there. 直到突然间 他们不见了
[40:32] And we… 而我们
[40:35] collapse into rubble. 溃成废墟
[40:37] I’ve stood over the open grave of someone I’ve loved… 我太多次站在所爱之人的…
[40:43] too often. 坟墓前
[40:47] Once for my mother. 一次是我母亲
[40:49] And then… the others. 然后…是其他人
[40:54] I needed to recall this feeling because… 我要回忆起这种感觉 因为…
[41:01] I’d be staring at another body right now 如果不是你 我现在就会凝视着
[41:04] if not for you, Aram. 另一个逝去的爱人 阿兰姆
[41:06] It wasn’t weakness that prevented you 阻止你眼睁睁地看着你的朋友死去的
[41:08] from watching your friend die today. 并不是软弱
[41:11] It was hope, 而是希望
[41:13] and thank heavens you were in a hopeful mood. 谢天谢地 你还怀揣希望
[41:16] You saved Elizabeth. 你救了伊丽莎白
[41:22] I’m forever in your debt. 我会永远感激你
[41:26] Now gather your team. 把人都找来
[41:29] It’s time to take down the Cabal. 是时候摧毁秘社了
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme