Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] 214号公路 西弗吉尼亚州郊区
[00:04] Does anything appear out of the ordinary? 有什么异常吗
[00:07] No, but I don’t like this, Raymond. 没有 但我不喜欢你这安排 雷蒙德
[00:09] We’re less than an hour behind you, 我们不到一个小时就能赶到
[00:11] and Ian will be there any minute to open the store. 伊恩随时会去开门
[00:14] The care package will be there soon after. 包裹很快就会到
[00:16] I should be with you. 我应该陪着你
[00:17] You will be in less than an hour. 一小时内你就能陪我了
[00:18] Oh, and don’t forget that other matter we discussed. 别忘了我们之前说的另一件事
[00:21] Other matter? 什么另一件事
[00:23] Ian has a first edition of “Life on the Mississippi” for me. 伊恩有《在密密西比河上》的初版书要给我
[00:27] Multitasking. 多任务并行嘛
[00:29] Have I ever told you the story about Ian Bartleby and his wife 我有没有跟你说过伊恩·巴托比和他老婆
[00:33] and the beekeeper they fell into bed with on the isle of Skye? 在斯凯岛上和一个养蜂人搞在一起的故事
[00:37] Fascinating, illuminating story. 简直引人入胜 富有启发
[00:39] Oh, it’s been a long drive. 后面的路还很长
[00:40] Any chance I can hear about Ian 能不能等我洗把脸
[00:42] and the beekeeper after I clean up? 再听你说伊恩和养蜂人
[00:45] Yes. 当然
[00:46] Freshen up. I’ll fill the tank. 去梳洗一下 我加点油
[00:48] Get us something to eat. 买点吃的
[00:50] Lizzy… 莉兹
[00:52] we’re very close. 我们很接近成功了
[00:53] This’ll all be over soon. 这一切很快就会结束
[01:52] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[01:52] My friend who was just here, 我朋友刚刚还在这
[01:54] Um, brown coat, hat — 棕色外套 戴帽子
[01:56] you didn’t happen to see where he went? 你有看到他去哪了吗
[01:58] – Who? – He was just here. -谁 -他就在这
[01:59] He got gas at pump 5. 用五号枪加的油
[02:01] Maybe he paid credit at the pump. 他是不是直接刷卡付钱了
[02:02] No, he would have paid cash. 不 他应该会用现金的
[02:04] No, no cash customers for hours. 没有 最近几个小时都没人用现金
[02:07] Okay, listen to me, this is very important. 你听我说 这事很重要
[02:09] My friend — he wouldn’t have just left. 我朋友 他不会这样不辞而别的
[02:11] Excuse me, uh, ma’am, is there a problem? 你好 女士 出什么事了吗
[02:13] She thinks something might have happened to her friend. 她觉得她朋友可能出事了
[02:15] Your friend — can you describe him. 你能描述一下他的长相吗
[02:17] I can ask my manager if you want, 我可以帮你问问经理
[02:19] see if he can roll back the security cameras. 看能不能调监控出来看看
[02:20] Thank you. No. I’m sure he’s here somewhere. 谢谢你 不用了 他肯定就在附近
[02:24] Thanks for your concern, officer. 谢谢关心 警官
[02:30] Reddington, where are you? 雷丁顿 你到底哪去了
[02:35] Oh, God. 上帝啊
[02:50] Got it. 知道了
[03:01] 公路之王 第108号
[03:04] Please tell me Reddington’s called you. 告诉我雷丁顿给你打电话了
[03:06] No. Why, is something wrong? 没有 怎么了 出什么事了
[03:08] He was here one minute. 一分钟前他还在
[03:09] He was getting gas. And now he’s gone. 他在加油 然后人突然就不见了
[03:10] I-I’ve called and called. H-he hasn’t answered his phone. 我一直给他打电话 他都没接
[03:14] Elizabeth, where are you? 伊丽莎白 你在哪儿
[03:15] You can’t leave the store. 你不能离开书店
[03:17] If Raymond is in trouble… 如果雷蒙德遇到麻烦了…
[03:18] I’m sure there’s an explanation, 他一定有他的原因
[03:19] but you cannot leave until you’ve secured the care package. 但你在拿到包裹之前 不能离开
[03:22] Call me if you hear from Reddington. 如果有雷丁顿的消息就告诉我
[03:33] Navabi. 纳瓦比
[03:34] Reddington’s missing. 雷丁顿失踪了
[03:36] What do you mean, “missing”? “失踪”是什么意思
[03:37] Samar, I need you to promise me something. 莎马 你得答应我一件事
[03:39] If I give you his burner number — 如果我告诉你他的一次性电话号码
[03:41] If I ask you to trace his location, 如果我请你追踪他的位置
[03:43] can you promise me you won’t tell Ressler? 你能答应我不告诉雷斯勒吗
[03:49] What’s the number? 号码是多少
[03:50] 240-555-0146 240-555-0146.
[03:57] Samar, I know what a difficult position I’m putting you in. 莎马 我知道这样让你很为难
[03:59] I don’t think you do. 你想不到我有多为难
[04:01] But Reddington just vanished. 但雷丁顿就这么消失了
[04:04] He’s at 2436 Bronson, outside Davis Creek. 他在布朗森街2436号 大卫湾附近
[04:07] It looks like it’s a salvage yard. 似乎是个旧车回收场
[04:10] A salvage yard. 旧车回收场
[04:13] Good luck. 祝你好运
[04:23] You, uh, think we should go into work separately? 我们要错开上班时间吗
[04:26] You don’t think they’d believe we carpooled? 你觉得他们不会相信我们拼车
[04:29] No. 是的
[04:33] Last night was nice. 昨晚很棒
[04:34] Yes. It was. 是啊
[04:40] Don’t be late. 别迟到了
[04:41] I hear the boss is a — he’s a real prick. 我听说上司 很不好相处
[04:50] Reven Wright’s waiting for you in Mr. Cooper’s office. 雷文·莱特正在库珀的办公室等你
[04:57] Someone ran a search on this and then cleared the history. 有人在这上面搜索过又清除了记录
[04:59] I want a list of every I.P. address 列出最近24小时内访问的
[05:01] visited in the last 24 hours. 所有IP地址给我
[05:03] Want me to log it into evidence? 需要登记成证物吗
[05:04] No, no, just the, uh, search history. 不 不用 只要搜索历史
[05:07] You missed a button. 你少扣了个扣子
[05:11] Left in a hurry. 走得有点急
[05:13] Cooper sold us out. 库珀出卖了我们
[05:15] You don’t know that. 这不一定
[05:16] I heard Keen and her ex on the phone set a meeting. 我听到基恩和她前夫打电话约了见面
[05:18] I told one person — Harold Cooper. 我只告诉了一个人 哈罗德·库珀
[05:21] I show up to arrest them, and they’re gone. 我去抓他们 他们却跑了
[05:23] How could Cooper possibly warn Keen? 库珀怎么可能警告基恩
[05:25] How would he even reach her? 他怎么可能联系得到她
[05:26] He didn’t reach her. He reached him. 他联系的不是基恩 而是汤姆
[05:28] He’s working with Tom. 他在和汤姆共事
[05:29] They’re running some kind of an operation to exonerate Keen. 他们在想办法给基恩洗清罪名
[05:32] – He betrayed us. – Where are you on Solomon? -他背叛了我们 -所罗门那边查到了什么
[05:35] Ex-CIA disavowed after the Eritrean War. 前国安局探员 厄立特里亚战争之后被除名
[05:38] I’ll talk to Laurel Hitchin about him. 我会去问问劳雷尔·希钦
[05:40] She comes from that world. 她熟悉那边的情况
[05:41] In the meantime, find out what the hell 你去查清楚哈罗德·库珀
[05:43] Harold Cooper is doing with Tom Keen. 到底在和汤姆·基恩搞什么鬼
[05:47] We don’t have to stand here and play “Mother, may I?” 我们没必要在这里干等
[05:49] with Donald Ressler, all right? 唐纳德·雷斯勒的反应
[05:51] You got a badge. 你有警徽
[05:52] Make the collar and walk him into DCPD. 抓着他去特区警局不就行了
[05:54] I spoke to Reddington. 我和雷丁顿谈过了
[05:55] He has a plan, but we have to keep Karakurt secure 他有个计划 但在事情安排好之前
[05:57] until everything is set. 我们要确保卡拉库尔特的安全
[05:58] Great, so we do nothing. 所以我们就坐以待毙吗
[06:00] I want him out of here now. 我想他现在就走
[06:01] Soon. I promise. 很快就走 我发誓
[06:02] We got company. 有人来了
[06:04] Harold, what the hell is going on. 哈罗德 到底怎么回事
[06:06] Tell me you got guns in this house. 这房子里最好有枪
[06:07] Just the one. 只有一把
[06:08] Get it. 去拿
[06:27] I’m here! Don’t shoot! 我在这 别开枪
[06:36] Everybody out now. Go! 所有人都出去 快点
[06:47] What are you working on? 你在干什么
[06:48] – Nothing. – Really? -没什么 -是吗
[06:49] Because it looks like — 因为看起来像…
[06:50] Actually, can I ask you something? 事实上 我能问你点事吗
[06:55] Agent Ressler — this is his laptop. 雷斯勒探员 这是他的电脑
[06:57] He asked me to run a search history. 他叫我检查一遍搜索历史
[06:59] And why would he do that? 他为什么要这么做
[07:00] Why wouldn’t he know what was searched on his own computer? 他怎么会不知道他自己电脑上的搜索记录
[07:05] He just said as soon as I figured it out, let him know. 他只说等我查出来了告诉他
[07:09] You can’t do that. 你不能告诉他
[07:11] Why can’t I do that? 为什么不行
[07:15] Because I did the search. For Liz. 因为是我搜的 为了莉斯
[07:18] She called and she said Reddington was missing, 她电话来说雷丁顿失踪了
[07:19] and she asked me to trace his burner number. 然后她要我帮她定位雷丁顿的一次性手机
[07:21] She made me promise not to tell Ressler. 她叫我不要告诉雷斯勒
[07:23] You know where they are, and you’re not gonna tell him. 你知道他们在哪 但你不准备告诉他
[07:28] I only know the truth about my brother 因为雷丁顿我才知道
[07:29] because of Reddington. 我弟弟的事
[07:31] I owe him for that this once. 我欠他的
[07:35] Why use Agent Ressler’s laptop? 为什么用雷斯勒探员的电脑
[07:38] When Liz called, I wasn’t thinking. 因为莉斯打来时我没多想
[07:39] His laptop — he must have left it at my work station. 他的电脑 当时肯定放在我工作台上了
[07:42] I don’t know. It was just there. 不知道 当时就在手边
[07:44] – Aram, please. – I get it. -阿兰姆 拜托了 -明白了
[07:47] I totally get it. 我都明白
[07:49] Whatever you need. 你需要什么都行
[07:51] Mum’s the word. 我不会说的
[07:54] Thank you. 谢谢你
[08:03] Thanks for the ride. 谢谢你载我过来
[08:58] Morning, sunshine. 早上好 帅哥
[08:59] You one badass too, ain’t you? 你也是个狠角色啊
[09:02] Some kind of James Bond silencer and everything? 詹姆斯·邦德那一类的吗
[09:06] What you want we should do with him, Cash? 我们该拿他怎么办 卡仕
[09:09] I say we tie him to the truck, 干脆直接把他绑在车后面
[09:10] drag him down the road 一路拖着
[09:11] till there’s nothing left but bloody wingtips. 直到骨头上一点皮肉都不剩
[09:14] I think he’s cute. 我觉得他挺可爱的
[09:17] Don’t touch the merchandise, bitch! 别碰货物好吗 贱人
[09:19] I didn’t mean nothing. 我不是故意的
[09:20] Leave her be. 让她去吧
[09:23] Jilly’s just playing. 吉莉只是开玩笑而已
[09:30] Let me see if I can guess how this works. 让我猜猜这是怎么回事
[09:33] You grab hapless motorists, drain their ATM accounts, 你们绑架倒霉的司机 提空他们的银行账户
[09:36] max out their credit cards, 刷爆他们的信用卡
[09:37] and dump them by the side of the road. 之后再把他们往路边一扔
[09:39] Money or your life. 要钱还是要命
[09:42] You’re highwaymen. 你们是拦路抢劫的
[09:47] “K.O.T.H.” “K.O.T.H.”
[09:50] Knights… 骑士
[09:53] Kings of the highway. 公路之王
[09:55] How romantic. 真浪漫
[09:57] Something like that. 差不多吧
[09:58] But, uh, whether or not you’re, uh, breathing 但是我们把你扔在路边的时候
[10:01] when we dump you — 你是死是活
[10:02] well, that entirely depends on how polite you are. 完全要看你有多恭敬了
[10:06] I like wearing your c-coat. 我喜欢你的外套
[10:09] Must have set you b-b-back a bundle. 肯定花了你不少钱吧
[10:12] No doubt worth considerably less now. 可惜被你穿过就不值钱了
[10:18] I like this one. Like his style. 我喜欢这家伙 喜欢他的风格
[10:22] Like his gun. 喜欢他的枪
[10:26] I like his watch. Rolex. 我喜欢他的表 劳力士
[10:29] That’s $10,000 easy. 轻轻松松就能卖个一万块
[10:31] There’s more than that, 如果我们能达成一个
[10:32] if we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement. 互利互惠的协议的话 可远不止一万块
[10:35] That right? 是吗
[10:37] ‘Cause all you got here is about, uh, 700 bucks 我看这里一共有七百块钱
[10:41] and a Florida driver’s license. 还有一张佛罗里达州驾照
[10:43] So tell me, Kenneth Rathers, 告诉我 肯尼斯·拉瑟斯
[10:49] what’s a cat like you 你这样的人
[10:50] doing driving an old beater like that, hmm? 为什么会开那么一辆老破车呢
[10:53] You some kind of eccentric, or are you on the lam? 因为你是怪咖 还是因为你在跑路
[10:59] Yeah, that’s what I am, Cash. 你说得对 卡仕
[11:01] I’m on the lam. 我在跑路
[11:09] I was wondering when we’d get to that. 我还在想什么时候会用上这家伙呢
[11:11] Well, we’re getting to it now. 现在就可以用上了
[11:16] You got some explaining to do, jack! 你得好好解释解释了 伙计
[11:23] So, figure it out? 查出来了吗
[11:27] I did. 是的
[11:28] And…? 那么
[11:31] I have a question… 我有个问题
[11:34] About, uh, protocols. 关于章程的
[11:36] When we find Agent Keen, 我们找到基恩探员之后
[11:39] are you positive we’ll be able to protect her? 你确定我们能保护她吗
[11:42] Aram, what did you find out? 阿兰姆 你查到什么了
[11:43] Protocols — what are they? 章程 到底是什么
[11:48] Keen will be held here under our supervision. 基恩将在我们的监控下被关押在此
[11:51] I will handle her transportation to the federal courthouse 我会负责把她移交至联邦法院
[11:54] with teams handpicked by me. 所有人员都由我亲自挑选
[11:55] No exceptions. 无一例外
[11:58] Her travel will be overseen by a district court judge 押送过程由一名地方法院法官监督
[12:00] with a component level clearance, 该法官有高级权限
[12:01] who has been vetted by Hitchin and Wright 并由希钦和莱特亲自审核
[12:05] to make sure that they’re not involved with the, uh, Cabal. 以确保跟秘社毫无关联
[12:08] Okay? 满意了吗
[12:14] They’re in West Virginia. 他们在西弗吉尼亚
[12:15] The search traced Mr. Reddington’s burner 搜索追踪到了雷丁顿先生的手机
[12:17] to a location outside of… Davis Creek. 显示在大卫湾附近
[12:28] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[12:33] So…you’re protecting them — Keen and Reddington? 所以你在保护他们 基恩和雷丁顿
[12:38] Samar, I know about the search on my computer . 莎马 我知道你用我电脑搜索了
[12:40] She called he was missing. 她打电话来说他失踪了
[12:42] So you knew where they were, 所以你知道他们在哪儿
[12:43] and you didn’t tell me. 但你却没告诉我
[12:44] She couldn’t, after Mr. Reddington helped with her brother. 她不能说 她弟弟的事雷丁顿帮了忙
[12:49] That’s not why I did it. 我这么做不是因为那个
[12:50] It’s not? You said — 不是 那你刚才说
[12:51] If we bring Liz in, she will die. 如果我们把莉斯抓来 她会死的
[12:54] First Cooper tipped them off about Wing Yee 先是库珀通风报信让他们别去咏仪家
[12:56] and now you’re protecting them. 现在你又保护他们
[12:57] Cooper didn’t tip them off. I did. 库珀没有给他们通风报信 是我干的
[13:00] So I told you where they were, and you warned them? 我告诉你他们在哪儿 然后你警告了他们
[13:03] Yes. 是的
[13:06] Jesus, I told Reven Wright that Cooper betrayed us — 天啊 我跟雷文·莱特说库珀背叛了我们
[13:08] betrayed me. 背叛了我
[13:10] Boy, was I wrong. He didn’t. It was you. 我错了 不是他 而是你
[13:16] I want you gone by the end of the day. 我不希望明天再在这里见到你
[13:29] No ATM or c-c-credit cards? 既没有借记卡 也没信用卡
[13:33] Hey, man, you didn’t complain when we were grabbing him. 伙计 我们抓他的时候你可没抱怨
[13:35] – That was a solid snatch. – Solid snatch, my ass. -这一票是大家一致同意干的 -一致个屁
[13:38] This g-g-guy stinks of the m-mob. 这家伙不好惹
[13:41] Well, he smells like money to me. 我觉得他很有钱
[13:43] There’s money in it, all right. 这人身上有利可图
[13:45] Best grab what we’ve had since we rolled into town. 这是我们进城以来干得最有赚头的一票了
[13:48] He may not have much on him, 他身上可能没带那么多钱
[13:50] but somebody will pay his bank to cut him loose. 不过有人会付钱赎他的
[13:52] I say we cut on him till he t-talks. 我们快用刑逼他开口吧
[13:56] You idiot. 你个白痴
[13:57] If somebody’s gonna pay to get him back, 要是有人会付钱赎他的话
[14:00] they ain’t gonna like it too much if he’s all cut up. 他们不会想看到他一身伤的
[14:05] Sweet thing. 小宝贝
[14:09] – Why don’t you give it a go, huh? – Yeah. -不如你去套套他的话 -好
[14:13] Maybe he’ll sing like a bird. 或许他会知无不言的
[14:24] That girl is nuttier than a bag of roasted cashews… 这姑娘真是蠢到极致
[14:29] …and twice as tasty. 不过床上功夫了得
[14:33] Nice, huh? Just came in this morning. 这车不错吧 今早刚运来的
[14:36] Belongs to a retired doctor and his wife. 是一对退休医生夫妇的
[14:39] They was on their way up to visit their daughter 他们开车去看他们的女儿
[14:40] in Baltimore when she broke down. 途经巴尔的摩的时候车坏了
[14:43] – How’d it get here? – Tow truck. -这车怎么被运过来的 -拖车拉来的
[14:45] Boy named Jasper 有个叫贾斯伯的
[14:46] runs all the auto club alerts along 119. 119公路沿途所有道路救援的活都被他包了
[14:49] Can you tell me where to find him? 能告诉我在哪可以找到他吗
[15:02] What the hell? 搞什么
[15:03] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[15:04] Let me get you another one. 我再给你买一杯
[15:05] Uh, two. 两杯吧
[15:10] What’s her name? 她叫什么
[15:12] The one who broke it? 伤了你的心的那个人
[15:14] Amber. 安布尔
[15:16] Amber’s a bitch. 安布尔是个贱人
[15:18] Yeah, she was. 的确
[15:20] I’m Jasper. 我叫贾斯伯
[15:21] I’m Kenya. 我叫肯雅
[15:22] That’s — that’s quite a name. 这…还真有人叫这名字
[15:24] Well, I am quite a girl. 我可是个如假包换的姑娘
[15:29] They weren’t coming to save you. They were coming to kill you. 他们不是来救你的 他们是来灭你口的
[15:32] You want to live? Tell me how they found you. 你想活命吗 告诉我他们是怎么找到你的
[15:34] – So, where are we going? – I don’t know. -我们要去哪 -我不知道
[15:37] I’m sorry, Char. I wish I had a plan. 抱歉 夏 真希望我已经有了主意
[15:39] I don’t. 可我没有
[15:39] They said they did it to protect me. 他们说这么做是为了保护我
[15:41] – What was? – A tracking chip. -做什么 -追踪芯片
[15:45] Get on 95 south. Head towards Roanoke. 沿着95号公路往南 去罗诺克
[15:48] What’s in Roanoke? 为什么去罗诺克
[15:49] There’s a cabin — Lake Yvonne. 那里有间小木屋 在伊冯湖边上
[15:51] I know where the key is. 我知道钥匙在哪
[15:53] They’re on us. 他们追来了
[16:05] We can’t outrun them. 我们摆脱不了他们的
[16:06] It’s a radio frequency. 芯片用的是无线电频率发射讯号
[16:07] All right, where is it? 好吧 它在哪
[16:08] It’s in my chest. 在我胸腔里
[16:09] Well, that is gonna suck for you. 你不会喜欢接下来发生的事的
[16:11] We need to get him underground, lose the signal. 我们得把他带去地下 切断信号
[16:15] They’re still here. 他们还在后面
[16:33] Down now! 趴下
[16:40] Hold on! 抓紧了
[16:47] Oh, God. 上帝啊
[16:48] Go! Go! Go now! 走 走 快走
[17:05] Signal cut out here, 信号在这里被切断了
[17:07] but once we go in, Mr. Solomon, I can re-acquire it. 但进去之后 所罗门先生 我能重获信号
[17:11] Looks like we have some rats to catch. 看来我们要抓老鼠了
[17:29] It’s tea time. 下午茶的时间到了
[17:31] That’ll be fun, Jilly. 一定很有意思 吉莉
[17:33] Cucumber sandwiches? 有黄瓜三明治
[17:36] And scones. 还有司康饼
[17:37] How delicious. 真美味
[17:38] Would you like one lump or two? 你要一块方糖还是两块
[17:42] Two, please. 两块 谢谢
[17:43] You simply must tell me your name. 你一定要告诉我你的名字
[17:46] It’s dreadfully rude of me not to address you properly. 不能好好称呼你真是太失礼了
[17:50] Kenneth. 肯尼思
[17:53] Your real name. 你的真名
[17:56] Kenneth. 肯尼思
[18:01] Now look what you’ve done. You spilled all the tea, dear. 看看你做了什么 亲爱的 你把茶都洒了
[18:07] You have to tell me your real name. 你必须告诉我你的真名
[18:10] They’re gonna hurt me if you don’t. 如果你不告诉我 他们会伤害我的
[18:13] You like getting hurt, Jilly. 你喜欢被人伤害 吉莉
[18:17] You wouldn’t be here with them if you didn’t. 如果你不喜欢 就不会和他们在一起了
[18:19] You think so? 你这么认为吗
[18:21] I do. 是的
[18:28] Maybe you’re right. 或许你是对的
[18:36] What’s this? 这是什么呀
[18:46] Not bad, baby! 不错 宝贝儿
[18:52] There’s over 25 large here! 这儿有超过两万五了
[18:55] 25? 两万五
[18:58] That’s over 6 grand apiece. 每人能拿六千多了
[19:01] Nice work, Jilly! 干得好 吉莉
[19:07] Hey, what about Jasper? 那贾斯伯呢
[19:08] Five ways. 五个人平分
[19:10] Jasper ain’t one of us. 贾斯伯不是我们中的一员
[19:12] He’s hired help, all right? 他是雇来帮忙的 好吗
[19:14] He’ll take what we want to give him. 我们想给他多少 他就拿多少
[19:21] Don’t hold too tight, darlin’. 别抓太紧 亲爱的
[19:25] There. 就是这样
[19:31] Why don’t you get us another round? 你再去买点酒吧
[19:34] I’m gonna go tinkle. 我要去上个厕所
[20:13] 巴勃罗 这次宰了只肥羊 你在哪里
[20:21] You couldn’t stay away. 你一点也离不开我啊
[20:23] I’m an idiot. I didn’t realize how late it was. 我真蠢 我都没意识到这么晚了
[20:24] I-I got to go back to work. 我得回去工作了
[20:26] I got a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
[20:33] Your place. 去你家
[20:41] Keep an eye up. 注意警戒
[20:43] Sit. 坐
[20:53] What’s that for? 拿它做什么
[20:54] I’m gonna amputate your leg. 我要截掉你的腿
[20:55] What do you think it’s for? I’m taking the chip out. 你以为我拿它做什么 我要拿掉芯片
[20:57] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[20:58] We can’t stay down here. 我们不能一直呆在这里
[20:59] If we go up there, they will find us, 如果我们到地面上 他们就会找到我们
[21:01] and they will kill us. 干掉我们
[21:02] So I’m taking it out. 所以我要把它拿出来
[21:09] Do we have a signal yet? 有信号了吗
[21:10] It’s weak, but they’re ahead of us. 很微弱 但他们就在前面
[21:15] What are we doing here, Harold? 我们到底在做什么 哈罗德
[21:18] Let’s forget about where we are 让我们暂时忘记身在哪里
[21:19] and think about where we’re going. 而是想想我们要去哪里
[21:21] This cabin — tell me about it. 和我说说这个湖边小屋吧
[21:24] It’s not important right now. 现在这不重要
[21:26] I know you’ve been wanting us to go away. 我知道你一直希望和我离开
[21:28] Was this supposed to be a surprise? 这是个惊喜吗
[21:33] Char, I promise — 夏 我发誓
[21:34] The cabin belongs to Doug Koster. 那个小屋是道格·科斯特的
[21:37] What are you doing with a key to our neighbor’s cabin? 你拿着邻居家小屋的钥匙干什么
[21:42] It happened before you got sick. 是在你生病之前的事
[21:45] We were in such a different place. 我们根本不在一个世界
[21:49] You were working all the time, 你一直在工作
[21:50] and I was — I was lonely. 我很 我很寂寞
[21:53] Well, the truth is, like, I mean, 事实上
[21:54] just thinking about you getting sick, 你生病这件事
[21:56] it was a blessing 那是天意
[22:00] because it made me realize 这让我明白
[22:01] what a fool I had been and how lucky I am. 我以前多傻 现在又多幸运
[22:20] So…Find out anything about Solomon? 查到有关所罗门的线索了吗
[22:24] Not yet. I have — I’ve got a call into Laurel. 还没 我要找一下劳雷尔
[22:27] I’ve got a lead on Keen. 我有基恩的线索了
[22:28] Agent Navabi talked to her. She was…helping her. 纳瓦比探员跟她说过话 帮了她
[22:31] Helping, so you could catch her. 为了抓到她才帮她
[22:33] No, just helping her. So I fired her. 不 只是帮她 所以我解雇了她
[22:36] You fired Agent Navabi for aiding and abetting? 你因为她帮基恩就解雇了纳瓦比探员
[22:39] Are you suggesting I prosecute her? 你是要我起诉她吗
[22:42] That’s your call. 这是你的自由
[22:43] As is whether to prosecute Harold Cooper. 和要不要起诉哈罗德·库珀一样
[22:47] Harold is one of the most decent men I know. 哈罗德是我见过的最正直的人之一
[22:49] Would it violate our principles to be a little flexible? 稍微灵活一点难道就会违背我们的原则吗
[22:55] Well, that’s exactly what Tommy Markin used to tell my Dad. 汤米·马金以前跟我爸爸也是这么说的
[22:59] They were partners — Detroit P.D. 他们是搭档 在底特律警局
[23:00] He’d sit around talking about how dirty the precinct was 他一直干坐着抱怨他的辖区多乱
[23:04] and how they were gonna clean it up. 以及他们打算怎么整治
[23:06] – Did they? – No. -他们做到了吗 -没有
[23:07] When my father refused to go on the payroll, 我父亲拒绝收黑钱
[23:10] a drug dealer put a bullet in him. 一个毒贩子就给了他一枪
[23:12] It was a trap, set by the crookedest cop of all — 那是个陷阱 最坏的警察设下的陷阱
[23:16] good old Tommy Markin. 受人尊敬的老汤米·马金
[23:19] What happened to him? 他怎么样了
[23:20] Nothing. They protected him. 没事 他们保护了他
[23:22] My father died for his principles. 我父亲为了原则而死
[23:24] If I compromise mine, 如果我妥协了
[23:26] it’ll be as if he died for nothing. 这就好像他白死了一样
[23:41] You really think we weren’t g-g-gonna find your money? 你真以为我们 找 找不到你的钱吗
[23:44] You didn’t find anything. 你什么都没找到
[23:46] Jilly found it ’cause you’re too dense to even look for it. 你们蠢的都不愿意去找 吉莉才会找到
[23:50] No wonder Cash doesn’t trust you 难怪卡什不信任你
[23:51] with anything more important than babysitting. 不让你做比看小孩儿更重要的事
[23:55] That’s big talk coming from a g-guy who’s — 真会说大话 尤其是从你这种
[24:06] You are aware you need to clean and oil these 你知道你得时不时地
[24:08] from time to time, right? 给这些东西上上油 对吧
[24:35] Next one’s going in your head. 下一颗会打进你脑袋
[24:39] Didn’t I tell you 难道我没告诉过你
[24:40] that whether or not you’re breathing 我们把你扔掉时
[24:41] when I dump you depends on how…polite you are? 你还有没有呼吸取决于你有多恭敬吗
[24:53] I think that should be it. Thank you for your time. 这些就可以了 谢谢你的配合
[24:59] Agent Ressler, I’m Vic Cothran, 雷斯勒探员 我是维克·科思伦
[25:01] Here to help in any way we can. 我会尽力帮您
[25:02] According to the owner, 据这里的主人所说
[25:03] the female fugitive was definitely here. 那个女逃犯确定来过这里
[25:05] Here’s the make, model, and license number 这是她开的车的制造商 车型
[25:07] of the vehicle that she’s in. 和牌照号码
[25:08] We also need to track down a local tow-truck driver 我们还需要找到一位本地拖车司机
[25:11] by the name of, uh, Jasper — 名叫贾斯伯
[25:12] Skeehan. We’ve had our eye on him. 斯基汉 我们已经盯上他了
[25:15] Suspect he’s a member of a gang — Kings of the highway. 怀疑他是一个帮派的成员 公路之王
[25:18] Where are we on local media? 当地媒体那边怎么样了
[25:19] The TV, radio, and newspapers have all agreed 电视台 广播站还有报社都同意
[25:21] to get the photos and descriptions out A.S.A.P. 立刻发布照片和样貌特征
[25:23] All right, funnel any credible sightings directly to me. 好的 有可靠的目击信息立刻告诉我
[25:29] I g-g-gotta get to the hospital. 我得 得去医院
[25:33] Suck it up, kid! 别叫唤了 孩子
[25:34] Hold still. Let old Pablo here fix you up. 忍住了 让老巴勃罗治好你
[25:37] You’re gonna be just fine. 你肯定会没事的
[25:38] You sure it didn’t hit an organ? 你确定没有打中什么器官吗
[25:40] Looks pretty close to a kidney — 伤口看上去离肾很近
[25:41] Shut up! 闭嘴
[25:43] Don’t listen to him. He’s the one that shot you. 别听他的 就是他开枪打的你
[25:46] He don’t know nothing. 他什么都不懂
[25:47] Then again, you bleed out, 而且 你要是流血过多死了
[25:48] one less person who gets a cut of my money. 他们就可以少分一份钱了
[25:50] I said… 我说了
[25:52] Seriously, man, maybe we should let him get to a hospital. 说真的 伙计 也许我们该送他去医院
[25:54] I’m… freezing! 我 很冷
[25:57] You’re going into shock. You’ve lost too much blood. 你要休克了 你失血太多了
[25:59] The body’s beginning to shut down. 你的身体要不行了
[26:08] Okay. 好吧
[26:11] Okay. 好吧
[26:12] You know the drill. 你知道该怎么做
[26:13] Give him a fake name. 给他编一个假名字
[26:14] Get in, get patched, get out. Got me? 入院 缝好 出院 明白了吗
[26:19] Cash. He’s on TV. 卡仕 他上电视了
[26:23] Authorities are concentrating their search 有关部门现正集中搜查
[26:25] on Kanawha and Roane County. 卡纳瓦和罗恩郡
[26:27] Residents of those areas are advised to report 这些地区的居民若发现可疑情况
[26:29] any suspicious activity to local law enforcement. 应向当地执法部门报告
[26:31] Oh, yeah. We’re looking at a lot more than 25 grand. 太好了 这可不止两万五了
[26:35] …murder and domestic terror charges… …谋杀及境内恐怖行为指控
[26:41] Wow, I love what you’ve done with the place. 我很喜欢你这里的布置
[26:45] Yeah, well, you know, I just… 我只是
[26:48] It’s just temporary. 这只是临时的
[26:52] Come here. 过来
[26:55] You gonna offer me a beer? 给我拿瓶啤酒好吗
[26:59] Wait right here. 在这里等着
[27:07] No, go away. 不要 走开
[27:12] They’re further down. 他们在更里面
[27:22] Wait, wait. 等等 等等
[27:24] They’re behind us moving fast. 他们在我们后面 速度很快
[27:25] – How’d that happen? – I have no idea. -这怎么可能 -我不知道
[27:31] Wait, he’s right here. 等等 他就在这
[27:52] Very good. 真厉害
[27:57] When’s the last time you got any of that, Pablo? 你上次这样是什么时候 巴勃罗
[28:01] Or have you? 或者说你有过吗
[28:02] We share everything. 我们什么都分享
[28:04] But not with Jasper, apparently. 但显然不跟贾斯伯分享
[28:07] That’s our business. It ain’t yours. 那是我们的事 跟你无关
[28:09] Oh, it is very much my business. 非常关我的事
[28:12] As a matter of fact, Pablo, 实际上 巴勃罗
[28:13] our operations are remarkably similar, 我们干的事非常相似
[28:15] Albeit mine functions on a somewhat grander scale, 虽然我的规模更大一些
[28:19] certainly more hygienic. 而且肯定更干净
[28:21] But at the end of the day, 但最终
[28:22] it all boils down to the same basic principle. 都归结为同一个基本准则
[28:24] We steal from others but not from each other. 我们从别人而不是彼此那里偷东西
[28:28] Shut your mouth, or I swear to god, I’m gonna — 给我闭嘴 不然我发誓会…
[28:31] Kill me? That’ll fix things. 杀了我 那倒好了
[28:34] At least until those two decide 至少比等那两位意识到
[28:36] a two-way split makes more sense than four. 对半分比四人分更靠谱时好多了
[28:41] Tell me something. Do you trust Cash? 告诉我 你信任卡仕吗
[28:46] Do you trust him with your life? 你敢把自己的性命托付给他吗
[28:59] Hey, man, this ain’t a good time. 伙计 现在不太方便
[29:00] I just texted you a picture, all right? 我刚给你发了图片
[29:02] That fella we grabbed this morning — 我们今天早上劫的那人
[29:04] His name is Raymond Reddington, 他叫雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[29:06] and he is number one on the FBI’s most wanted list. 联邦调查局的头号通缉犯
[29:10] And that gal he’s with — 跟他一起的那女的
[29:12] She’s that Russian chick that blew up them CIA guys. 就是那个炸死中情局特工的俄国妞
[29:15] Do you think we can still find her? 你觉得我们还能找到她吗
[29:16] They’re worth a fortune. 他们可相当值钱
[29:22] Everything okay? 没出什么事吧
[29:25] Yeah. All good. 没事
[29:28] Yeah, I got to call you back. 我得一会儿再打给你了
[29:29] Wha…? 什
[30:06] Where’s my friend?! 我朋友在哪儿
[30:12] 全套保养 卡车维修
[30:15] Jasper Skeehan took a break for lunch and hasn’t returned. 贾斯伯·斯基汉午休之后就没回来
[30:18] Incident report just came in on a walk-in at the E.R. 急诊门诊报告有人去看枪伤
[30:20] with a GSW to the abdomen. 腹部中弹
[30:22] Says it was a hunting accident, 说是打猎时出的意外
[30:24] but doctors pulled out a .380 slug. 但医生取出来的是点三八直径的子弹
[30:26] Who hunts with a .380? 谁用那玩意儿打猎
[30:28] Exactly. 没错
[30:32] I don’t like this. 情况不妙
[30:33] Get the motor home ready. 把摩托车准备好
[30:34] If T-Bone makes it back, he can haul the trailer. 如果骨头回来了 他可以开拖车
[30:36] Otherwise, screw it. I want to get out of here. 不然管它呢 我要离开这儿
[30:38] What about Reddington? 那雷丁顿怎么办
[30:51] Hey. You okay? 你没事吧
[30:53] I’ll be fine. 没事
[30:54] – Anything I can do? – I’m good. -有什么我可以做的吗 -我很好
[30:59] I never would have said anything if I knew this was gonna happen. 如果我知道会这样肯定一个字都不会说的
[31:01] You said you weren’t going to say anything at all. 你说过你什么都不会说的
[31:03] I know, and I am sorry, but you lied. 我知道 我很抱歉 但是你说谎了
[31:10] You said Agent Ressler’s laptop was on your work station, 你说雷斯勒探员的笔记本在你的工作台上
[31:12] and we both know that is not the truth. 我们都知道这不是事实
[31:15] The I.P. address where your search originated — 你搜索时使用的IP地址
[31:17] it was Agent Ressler’s apartment early this morning. 是今天早上在雷斯勒探员的公寓里
[31:22] Way early, so… 非常早 所以
[31:25] Aram, I’m sorry. 阿兰姆 我很抱歉
[31:30] Yeah. 是啊
[31:33] Me too. 我也是
[31:39] Sir, you really should let us keep you overnight. 先生 你应该再观察一晚上
[31:41] Excuse me. Donald Ressler, FBI. 打扰了 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局的
[31:43] What seems to be the problem? 这儿有什么问题吗
[31:44] No problem at all, officer. 没什么问题 警官
[31:46] Just trying to be on my way. 就是打算回去了
[31:49] So, this was a hunting accident? 听说是打猎时的意外
[31:51] That’s right. 是的
[31:52] Funny outfit for hunting. 怎么穿这一身去打猎
[31:53] Probably should get one of those orange v-v-vests, huh? 确实应该穿个反光的黄背背…背心
[31:58] Well, doctor, if he wants to go, 医生 既然他想走
[32:00] there’s nothing we can do to force him to stay. 我们也没法强迫他留下来
[32:02] Well, thank you, officer. 谢谢你 警官
[32:05] I appreciate it. 非常感谢
[32:08] We’re letting him walk? 我们就这么放他走吗
[32:08] That’s Raymond Reddington’s coat. 那是雷蒙德·雷丁顿的外套
[32:11] Let’s see where he leads us. 我们跟上他
[32:19] What do you think is actually going on here? 你真的知道你在做什么吗
[32:22] Piss off, man. 别烦我
[32:23] You sure this is about me? 你确定这是关于我的事吗
[32:25] I’m worth a lot more to them than you are. 对他们来说 我比你重要多了
[32:27] I wouldn’t be at all surprised 如果我能活着走出这片林子
[32:28] if I were to walk out of these woods alive, 我也不会太惊讶
[32:31] and I sincerely doubt you’ll be as lucky. 你恐怕就没这么幸运了
[32:35] Where do you suppose we’re gonna go with my money? 你觉得带着我的钱你们能逃到哪里去
[32:37] I say Aruba. 我猜是阿鲁巴岛
[32:40] Maybe Cancún. 或者坎昆
[32:46] It’s Jasper. 是贾斯伯
[32:49] Where the hell you been? 你他妈去哪了
[32:50] You’re holding my friend. I want to make a deal. 你抓了我朋友 我想跟你做笔交易
[32:54] It’s that Russian bitch. 是那个俄罗斯婊子
[32:56] I’m listening. 我听着呢
[32:58] I’ve got your friend Jasper here. 你的朋友贾斯伯在我手上
[32:59] Straight trade — him for Reddington. 直接交易 用他换雷丁顿
[33:04] And I thought you was gonna offer me 我还以为你会开出
[33:05] something worth a damn, sister. 稍微值钱一点的条件呢 小妹妹
[33:08] Keep him. 你留着他吧
[33:09] I don’t think you understand the situation here. 我想你还不清楚现在的状况
[33:12] The situation is that my man Reddington here 状况就是我手里的雷丁顿
[33:14] is worth a fortune, and Jasper, God bless his heart, 值一大笔钱 而贾斯伯 上帝保佑他
[33:17] is, uh — well, he’s dead weight. 他就是个赔钱货
[33:20] Tell him it’s been real. 告诉他事情已成定局
[33:27] Dude, Jasper’s family. 兄弟 贾斯伯是我们的家人
[33:29] Yeah, well, if that’s a fact, uh, he’s the idiot cousin. 要真是这样 那他就是家里的傻瓜表弟
[33:34] Forget him. 别管他了
[33:35] Three of us is family. 我们三个才是家人
[33:37] That’s what counts. 这才是最重要的
[33:44] – Reddington is worth a fortune? – What? -雷丁顿值一大笔钱 -什么
[33:46] You just said Reddington is worth a fortune? 你刚刚说雷丁顿值一大笔钱
[33:48] Yeah, and…? 是啊 所以呢
[33:50] You’re not gonna kill him, are you? 你不会杀了他的 对吗
[33:54] Of course we’re gonna kill him. 我们当然会杀了他
[33:55] What do you think we’re doing out here? 不然你以为我们在这里干什么
[34:03] What are you doing, son? 你这是干什么
[34:04] – Pablo, what the hell? – Answer the phone. -巴勃罗 你干什么 -接电话
[34:06] You tell her we gonna make a trade. 告诉她你会和她做交易
[34:07] What are you doing? You’re gonna ruin everything. 你干什么 你会毁掉一切的
[34:10] See, this is why I don’t go to family reunions. 看吧 这就是我为什么不喜欢参加家庭聚会
[34:12] Aunt Lucile is always arguing with buddy, 露西尔阿姨永远都在跟朋友争吵
[34:14] Uncle Scott is drunk by noon, 斯科特叔叔到中午还没酒醒
[34:15] and someone’s hand is always in the wrong cookie jar. 而且总是有那么一个人心怀不轨
[34:26] You ain’t got the stones to pull that trigger. 你没胆量扣动扳机
[34:35] Pick up the phone. 接电话
[34:36] Put it on speaker. 把扬声器打开
[34:40] Listen to me. 听我说
[34:40] We’re ready to deal. 我们决定跟你交易
[34:43] Reddington’s worth a bundle. You know it. 你也知道交出雷丁顿我们就能拿到一大笔钱
[34:47] You and him are worth two mil to the Feds. 再加上你 联调局能给我们两百万
[34:47] You can match that? 你能出这个数吗
[34:50] I can. 可以
[34:51] Uh, it’ll take some time. 但我需要时间准备
[34:53] I’ll call you back in two hours. 两小时后我给你电话
[34:54] Elizabeth, don’t! 伊丽莎白 不要
[34:56] Shut up, man. You don’t get no vote. 闭嘴 没你说话的份儿
[34:58] Two hours… or Reddington here’s dead. 两个小时 否则雷丁顿就没命了
[35:02] And bring Jasper, 把贾斯伯带来
[35:03] or no deal. 否则没得谈
[35:07] Pablo. 巴勃罗
[35:09] That was beautiful. 你真是太帅了
[35:30] Dembe, I believe this is what you’ve been waiting for. 邓比 你等的东西到了
[35:34] Heavier than it looks. 比看起来要沉一些
[35:49] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[35:50] Reddington’s been abducted. 雷丁顿被绑架了
[35:51] I’m not exactly sure by who, and I don’t know why, 我不知道是谁也不知道原因
[35:53] but I think I have a plan to get him back. 但我有办法救他
[35:56] A prisoner exchange? 交换人质
[35:57] That and we have to give them the care package. 并且要把那包裹交给他们
[36:00] Raymond will not allow that. 雷蒙德不会答应的
[36:01] I’m not asking his permission. 我不是在征得他的同意
[36:03] We need it to clear your name. 我们需要这个为你正名
[36:06] If we don’t do this, they’re gonna kill him. 如果不这么做 他们会杀了他
[36:12] Reven. 雷文
[36:13] I wasn’t expecting you. 没想到你会来
[36:16] Well, I need a minute. It’s important. 我得跟你谈一下 有要事
[36:18] Of course. Come in. 没问题 请进
[36:20] What do you know about Operation Backslide? 关于背离行动你了解多少
[36:24] Uh, it was a CIA operation to support Somalia 是中情局支持索马里
[36:27] 索马里武装组织 与索马里过渡政府对立
[36:27] against the Islamic Courts Union. 抵抗伊斯兰法庭联盟的行动
[36:29] Why do you ask? 怎么了
[36:30] Matias Solomon ran the operation. 马蒂亚斯·所罗门负责那次行动
[36:32] It was the last one he ran before the agency fired him. 这是他在中情局负责的最后一项行动
[36:35] You asked me for information about Solomon. 你问过我所罗门的情况
[36:36] I’m sorry. The day just got away from me. 抱歉 我忘记了
[36:38] That’s okay. I did some digging on my own. 没事 我自己调查了一下
[36:41] So, at the time of the operation, 行动进行时
[36:43] you were Assistant Secretary of State for African affairs. 你是负责非洲事务的助理国务卿
[36:46] According to the records, 据记录
[36:47] the operatives were given State Department cover. 特工使用的都是国务院的掩护身份
[36:51] Solomon was listed as an attaché working out of your office. 所罗门是你办公室的使馆随员
[36:55] Yeah, well, we gave cover to a lot of operatives, so… 我们给很多特工提供掩护身份
[36:58] And maybe some of them know Solomon. 也许他们有人认识所罗门
[37:01] If I could get a list… 如果我能拿到名单
[37:02] Was this, uh, Agent Ressler’s idea or…? 这是 雷斯勒探员的主意 还是
[37:05] No, no, I haven’t told him yet. 不 不 我还没跟他说
[37:07] I came here as soon as I found out. 我一发现就来找你了
[37:25] I’m so sorry, honey. 真抱歉 亲爱的
[37:27] I’m gonna miss you. 我会想你的
[37:30] I really am. 真的
[37:33] Any last words or final prayer — anything? 还有什么遗言要说吗
[37:42] Tommy Markin. 汤米·马金
[38:02] That is Raymond’s jacket. 那是雷蒙德的外套
[38:04] Let’s just hope it’s not his blood. 希望那血迹不是他的
[38:09] Where is he? 他在哪儿
[38:10] Somewhere. I don’t know. 某个地方 我也不确定
[38:12] Hand over Jasper and the cash, and we’ll release him. 把贾斯伯和钱交过来 我们就放了他
[38:15] Do you think we’re stupid? 你以为我们傻吗
[38:16] No, I do not. 我没那么想
[38:20] Elizabeth. 伊丽莎白
[38:21] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[38:22] Do not do this. Do not give it to them. 不要这样 不能给他们
[38:25] All right. 好了
[38:26] I showed you mine. Show me yours. 给你看过了 你的呢
[38:38] Holy hell. 我的天
[38:39] Those what I think they are? 是我想的那个东西吗
[38:42] Yeah. 没错
[38:44] And they’re worth far more than the reward the FBI is offering. 它们的价值远超联调局提供的赏金
[38:58] All right, let him go. 可以放他走了
[39:00] You can take Cash’s truck. He won’t be needing it. 你可以把卡仕的车开走 反正他不需要了
[39:20] You are in desperate need of some help, Jilly. 你非常需要帮助 吉莉
[39:32] ♬你我之上帝 赐福这花园♬
[39:37] FBI! 联调局
[39:37] ♬我们驶向西 找寻那真实♬
[39:39] This way! 这边
[39:40] – Get your hands up! Hey! – ?No! -举起手来 -不
[39:42] Police! Put your hands up! 警察 举起手来
[39:42] ♬你在等什么♬
[39:44] Keen! 基恩
[39:45] ♬你在等什么♬
[39:51] ♬理由或借口 皆为吾所用♬
[39:55] ♬尘埃中璀璨♬
[39:58] ♬却被无情弃♬
[40:01] ♬你在等什么♬
[40:03] ♬不 你在等什么♬
[40:08] ♬你在等什么♬
[40:10] ♬不 你在等什么♬
[40:15] ♬当我独起舞 阳光亦昏暗♬
[40:15] Lizzy, where are you? 莉兹 你在哪
[40:17] Where are you? 你在哪
[40:20] ♬怪在我身上♬
[40:21] They’re coming. 他们来了
[40:25] ♬当我终失控 面纱已磨损♬
[40:29] ♬怪在我身上♬
[40:33] ♬你在等什么♬
[40:35] ♬不 你在等什么♬
[40:42] ♬鲜花齐开放♬
[40:44] ♬众人齐狂欢♬
[40:46] ♬你失去自信♬
[40:48] ♬吉普赛人奔♬
[40:52] ♬你在等什么♬
[40:53] ♬不 你在等什么♬
[40:58] ♬你在等什么♬
[41:00] ♬不 你在等什么♬
[41:06] ♬当我独起舞 阳光亦昏暗♬
[41:11] ♬怪在我身上♬
[41:15] ♬当我终失控 面纱已磨损♬
[41:20] ♬怪在我身上♬
[41:26] ♬你在等什么♬
[41:28] 伊冯湖 八公里
[41:28] ♬不 你在等什么♬
[41:33] ♬你在等什么♬
[41:35] ♬不 你在等什么♬
[41:41] ♬当我终失控 我自将离去♬
[41:44] Stop! 别动
[41:45] ♬怪在我身上♬
[41:46] Stop. 别动
[41:50] You wouldn’t. 你不会开枪的
[41:51] I would. 我会
[41:53] You know I would. 你知道我会的
[41:54] ♬不 你在等什么♬
[41:59] ♬你在等什么♬
[41:59] Elizabeth Keen, you’re under arrest. 伊丽莎白·基恩 你被逮捕了
[42:01] ♬不 你在等什么♬
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme