时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 德黑兰 伊朗 1992年 | |
[00:58] | 扎尔·比恩·哈桑 第31号 | |
[01:03] | – Harold? – Got it. | -哈罗德 -知道了 |
[01:09] | – I got him. – Who is it? | -我抓到他了 -是谁 |
[01:11] | I’ve got it. | 没事 |
[01:12] | You cannot be here. | 你不能来这儿 |
[01:13] | Karakurt’s in the trunk. | 卡拉库尔特就在后备箱里 |
[01:14] | If we get him to talk, we can exonerate Liz. | 如果能让他开口 就能证明莉斯的清白 |
[01:16] | Harold, honey, is the coffee ready? | 哈罗德 亲爱的 咖啡好了吗 |
[01:17] | I’ll bring you a cup. | 我给你拿一杯 |
[01:19] | I’ll take a cup. | 我也来一杯 |
[01:20] | Get that thing out of here. | 快把那东西弄走 |
[01:21] | In the garage. Now. | 去车库 快 |
[01:30] | – Is he… – No, just knocked out. | -他… -没 只是晕了 |
[01:33] | At least I think so. | 至少我以为是 |
[01:34] | – I hit him pretty hard. – You think so? | -我打得有点儿狠 -你以为 |
[01:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:53] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[01:56] | If you are just joining us, an update now on our top story. | 下面向您播报最新消息 |
[02:00] | Six employees of Lazarum Systems International | 六名拉萨拉姆国际系统员工 |
[02:00] | 六人遭绑架 联调局展开调查 | |
[02:03] | were abducted outside its Annapolis headquarte. | 在其位于安纳波利斯的总部外被绑架 |
[02:06] | Although no suspect has been named, | 尽管没有确认嫌疑人 |
[02:08] | federal authorities are treating this | 有关当局仍将此事件 |
[02:10] | 六人遭绑架 联调局展开调查 | |
[02:10] | as an act of terror on American soil. | 视为发生在美国本土的恐怖主义行为 |
[02:13] | So, the rumors were true. | 所以传言是真的了 |
[02:15] | You knew this would happen? | 你知道会发生这件事吗 |
[02:16] | “Do I dare to eat a peach?” | “我敢吃下一只桃子吗” |
[02:17] | 出自T·S·艾略特 《J·阿尔弗瑞德·普鲁弗洛克的情歌》 | |
[02:19] | I may as well live dangerously. | 我想要生活中充满冒险 |
[02:23] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[02:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[02:31] | Drinking your Bellinis. | 品尝你的贝里尼[鸡尾酒] |
[02:33] | I told you on the phone, | 我在电话里跟你说了 |
[02:34] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[02:36] | And I told you I’m not willing to take no for an answer. | 我也说了我不接受拒绝 |
[02:39] | Set the meeting, | 安排会面 |
[02:40] | and I’ll consider your debt from Caracas as paid in full. | 加拉加斯[委内瑞拉首都]的事就一笔勾销 |
[02:44] | I told you — normally, I could work something out, | 我说了 一般情况下 我能安排一下 |
[02:46] | but with all the heat on you two, | 但你们俩现在太显眼了 |
[02:49] | it’s impossible. | 绝对不可能 |
[02:52] | Zal Bin Hasaan. | 扎尔·比恩·哈桑 |
[02:55] | What if I could deliver him to you? | 我要是把他交给你们怎么样 |
[02:56] | A gift for your employer. | 作为送给你老板的礼物 |
[03:01] | The FBI, Interpol, Mossad… | 联调局 国际刑警 摩萨德 |
[03:05] | They can’t find him, but you can? | 他们都找不出他 但是你能 |
[03:07] | Is that a yes or a no? | 你这是答应还是不答应 |
[03:11] | Bring us Zal Bin Hasaan, and you’ll have your meeting. | 把扎尔·比恩·哈桑带来 我就安排会面 |
[03:15] | Hasaan? | 哈桑 |
[03:16] | That’s the rumor you heard? | 你听到的传言就是他吗 |
[03:17] | He’s responsible for the abduction of the Lazarum employees? | 他就是绑架拉萨拉姆员工的人 |
[03:21] | All we have to do now is find him. | 我们找到他就行了 |
[03:23] | How do you propose we do that? | 你准备怎么找他 |
[03:25] | With a little help from our friends. | 寻求朋友们的一点帮助 |
[03:29] | Agent Navabi. | 纳瓦比探员 |
[03:30] | May I assume you’re aware of the recent abductions? | 我估计你已经知道最近发生的绑架案了吧 |
[03:33] | – Me and every agent in the building. – Perhaps. | -我和楼里所有的探员都知道 -大概吧 |
[03:35] | But they don’t share the same personal investment | 但他们可不像你和今天这件事有 |
[03:38] | – that you have in today’s events. – And why is that? | -私人恩怨 -怎么说 |
[03:40] | Because you and I both know | 你我都清楚 |
[03:41] | that Lazarum Systems International | 拉萨拉姆国际系统 |
[03:43] | is providing technical expertise | 为以色列的导弹防御 |
[03:45] | to Israel’s missile-defense shield. | 提供了专业技术支持 |
[03:47] | They’re encrypting software for the Iron Dome. | 他们为”铁穹”防御系统的软件加密 |
[03:50] | Whoever took those contractors is an enemy of Israel. | 抓了这些承包商的人就是以色列的敌人 |
[03:53] | – That’s a long list. – Let me shorten it — | -这可是一大群人 -我来帮你缩短名单 |
[03:56] | Zal Bin Hasaan. | 扎尔·比恩·哈桑 |
[03:57] | Imagine — | 想象一下 |
[03:58] | the man who’s killed more Mossad agents | 有史以来杀过最多 |
[04:01] | than any other assassin in history, | 摩萨德特工的人 |
[04:03] | right here on American soil. | 就在这片美国土地上 |
[04:04] | – That’s not possible. – That’s what you thought in Cairo. | -不可能 -那时你在开罗也是这么想的 |
[04:07] | He was right behind you, and you didn’t know it. | 他就在你身后 而你却不知道 |
[04:09] | That mistake cost your partner his life | 这个错误葬送了你搭档的性命 |
[04:12] | and put you in an Egyptian I.C.U. | 也把你送进了埃及特护病房 |
[04:14] | But back then, you were missing one critical element | 但那个时候 你缺了一个要素 |
[04:17] | that would have made all the difference — me. | 这个要素能够改变一切 那就是我 |
[04:20] | What exactly are you suggesting? | 你到底是什么意思 |
[04:22] | That we combine our efforts. | 我们联合起来 |
[04:24] | We both want Hasaan. | 我们都想要哈桑 |
[04:26] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会和你保持联系的 |
[04:30] | – How many in your party? – Oh, no, it’s just — | -请问有几位 -我只是… |
[04:34] | You are beautiful. | 你可真美 |
[04:36] | Actually, I’m looking for somebody | 事实上 我在找一个人 |
[04:37] | that I believe has been a customer of yours. | 他应该是你的顾客 |
[04:40] | – They in some kind of trouble? – Oh, no, no, no. | -他们遇到麻烦了吗 -没没没 |
[04:43] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[04:44] | An uncle of hers passed | 她的一位叔叔过世了 |
[04:45] | and left her quite a sizeable bequest. | 给她留下了丰厚的遗产 |
[04:47] | I work for the estate. | 我是房地产工作人员 |
[04:48] | You’re looking to give her money? | 你是想给她钱 |
[04:49] | The truth is, I’m one of many people tasked with finding her. | 事实上 很多人都在找她 我只是其中之一 |
[04:52] | And we’ve been chasing every lead for weeks. | 我们追查每一条线索 查了几个星期了 |
[04:55] | And one of them has led me here. | 而其中一条把我引到了这里 |
[05:00] | I never met her. | 我从没见过她 |
[05:01] | But him, the man? | 但他 这位男士 |
[05:03] | He left his number for me to give to her. | 他留下了电话号码 让我给她 |
[05:06] | Any chance that you still have that number? | 那个号码你还留着吗 |
[05:09] | Yeah. I’ve got it right here. | 还在 我放在这里了 |
[05:11] | I’ve never seen this man before. | 我从没见过这个人 |
[05:13] | He’s your agent, | 他是你的特工 |
[05:14] | sent by you to murder Reddington and Keen. | 你派他去杀雷丁顿和基恩 |
[05:16] | Can you prove that? | 你能证明吗 |
[05:17] | No, because it’s not true. | 当然不能 因为这不是真的 |
[05:19] | Reddington and Keen are building a case against his organization. | 雷丁顿和基恩正在对抗他的组织 |
[05:22] | My organization is the C.I.A. | 我的组织是中央情报局 |
[05:23] | We protect this country against people like Reddington. | 我们保护国民不被雷丁顿这样的人伤害 |
[05:26] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 都别说了 |
[05:29] | Look, I’m going to bring Keen in. | 我会抓回基恩 |
[05:31] | But I need assurances that she’s going to be protected. | 但是你们得保证她的安全 |
[05:34] | Your allegations have been heard, Agent Ressler. | 我们知道你的指控了 雷斯勒探员 |
[05:36] | But right now, you two have one job — | 但现在 你们两个人只有一个任务 |
[05:38] | find Elizabeth Keen. | 找出伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[05:40] | The president believes | 总统认为 |
[05:41] | the best way to do that is to work together, | 要想完成任务 最好的办法就是合作 |
[05:43] | but since clearly you’re incapable of that, | 但既然你们都做不到 |
[05:45] | work your leads separately. | 那就分头追查线索 |
[05:46] | I’m not going to punish you for hating each other, | 我不管你们是否互相怨恨 |
[05:48] | but I will take my grandfather’s izmel to your private parts | 但我要是发现你们互相误导对方 |
[05:52] | if I find out you’re misleading each other | 或者隐瞒情报的话 |
[05:54] | or failing to share intel. | 我就让你们断子绝孙 |
[05:56] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[06:02] | I could hear you guys yelling from down here. | 在这儿都能听到你们吼来吼去的 |
[06:04] | I made our case. | 我该说的都说了 |
[06:05] | – So, is he in or out? – I don’t know. | -那他怎么说 -我不知道 |
[06:07] | But I think I bought us some time, | 但我争取了点时间 |
[06:08] | – so let’s make the most out of it. – Already on it. | -好好利用 -已经在办了 |
[06:11] | Well, uh, Agent Navabi is. | 起码纳瓦比探员在办了 |
[06:12] | Mr. Reddington called her, | 雷丁顿先生打电话给她 |
[06:13] | claiming to know who’s responsible for the Lazarum abductions. | 说他知道是谁策划了拉萨拉姆绑架案 |
[06:15] | Zal Bin Hasaan is an alias. | 扎尔·比恩·哈桑是假名 |
[06:17] | His true identity and background are unknown. | 他的真实身份和背景无人知晓 |
[06:19] | He’s supposedly Iranian-born, mid-30s. | 他应该是在伊朗出生 三十岁中旬 |
[06:21] | This is the only photo of Hasaan. | 只有这一张哈桑的照片 |
[06:23] | It was taken four years ago by an Agent named Avi Lebov. | 是四年前一位叫阿维·勒伯夫的探员拍的 |
[06:26] | Three minutes after this image was captured, | 照片拍下的三分钟后 |
[06:28] | the vehicle Hasaan exited detonated, | 哈桑乘坐的轿车就爆炸了 |
[06:30] | killing Lebov and 12 civilian bystanders. | 炸死了勒伯夫和附近十二名平民 |
[06:33] | Mossad once had 24 agents devoted to killing Hasaan. | 摩萨德曾派出二十四位特工想要铲除哈桑 |
[06:36] | For a period of time, I was one of them. | 我曾是其中一员 |
[06:39] | In 2012, my partner and I flew to Egypt, | 2012年 我和我的搭档飞往埃及 |
[06:41] | hoping to pick up his trail. | 希望能找到他的行踪 |
[06:43] | Unfortunaty, he had picked up ours. | 不幸的是 我们被他发现了 |
[06:45] | He followed us to Cairo. | 他跟着我们去了开罗 |
[06:47] | I was still lying in a hospital bed | 我搭档的遗体被运送回家时 |
[06:49] | when my partner’s body was flown home to his family. | 我还躺在医院病床上 |
[06:52] | We know Hasaan was involved in dozens of attacks, | 我们知道哈桑涉嫌多起袭击 |
[06:54] | but there are others where his role | 但在其他事件中 他所扮演的角色 |
[06:55] | has yet to be confirmed. | 还未确定 |
[06:57] | Those include the Pishin bombing in Iran. | 其中包括伊朗的皮欣爆炸事件 |
[06:59] | Wasn’t that where your brother was killed? | 你弟弟不就是在那里遇害的吗 |
[07:01] | Maybe that’s why Reddington brought you the case. | 或许这就是雷丁顿给你这个案子的原因 |
[07:04] | The focus of this task force is to find Reddington and Keen, | 这个特别小组的重点是找到雷丁顿和基恩 |
[07:07] | so I understand if you feel | 如果你觉得我们不能 |
[07:09] | that this is something we can’t pursue. | 追查这个案子 我也能理解 |
[07:10] | Forget that. We are doing it for you, | 别瞎想了 这是为了你 |
[07:13] | for your brother. | 为了你弟弟 |
[07:15] | We’re doing it, right? | 我们会查的 是不是 |
[07:18] | Agent Mojtabai. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[07:20] | When? | 什么时候 |
[07:21] | Okay, got it. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[07:23] | A video was just sent to several news outlets. | 刚有段视频被送往几家新闻网点 |
[07:25] | It was turned over to the bureau a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前刚交到局里 |
[07:28] | My name is Michael Hasti, | 我叫麦克尔·哈斯提 |
[07:29] | and I am a senior software engineer for Lazarum Systems. | 我是拉萨拉姆系统的一名高级软件工程师 |
[07:33] | This morning, | 今天早上 |
[07:35] | six of us were taken in retaliation | 我们六个人遭到了绑架 |
[07:38] | for our company’s criminal collaboration | 这是对我们公司和以色列合作研发的 |
[07:40] | with the state of Israel | 名为”铁穹”的导弹防御系统 |
[07:42] | on the missile-defense sysm known as the Iron Dome. | 所展开的报复行为 |
[07:45] | Our captors send this message | 我们的劫匪对所有 |
[07:47] | to all who aid their sworn enemy — | 帮助过他们死敌的人发出声明 |
[07:50] | “We will find you | “我们会找到你 |
[07:52] | and you will pay for your crimes. | 你会为你的罪行付出代价 |
[07:55] | You will hear from us again in two hours.” | 两小时后我们会再联系 |
[08:06] | Reach out to your contacts in Mossad. | 联系你在摩萨德的联系人 |
[08:08] | I want everything they have on Zal Bin Hasaan. | 我要他们手上所有关于扎尔·比恩·哈桑的情报 |
[08:16] | “And you will pay for your crimes. | “你会为你的罪行付出代价 |
[08:18] | you will hear from us again in two hours.” | 两小时后我们会再联系” |
[08:22] | Sir? Sir? | 长官 长官 |
[08:25] | That guy… | 那个人 |
[08:27] | Sweater vest. | 毛背心 |
[08:28] | A year ahead of me at M.I.T. | 在麻省理工时比我大一届 |
[08:29] | Won the Sprowls Award for his thesis | 因发表预设拒绝防火墙防御系统的论文 |
[08:31] | on default-deny firewall security. | 而得过斯布劳斯奖 |
[08:33] | C.I.A. recruited him as a sophomore. | 中情局在他大二时就招募了他 |
[08:37] | Never gave me the time of day. | 从来没跟我打过招呼 |
[08:38] | Ever. Like, ever-ever. | 从来没有 |
[08:41] | – Was there something you wanted to show me? – A phone number. | -你有什么要给我看的吗 -一个号码 |
[08:43] | Sweater Vest is running a tap on it, | 毛背心在监听这个号码 |
[08:45] | which I know, | 我之所以知道 |
[08:46] | because I got around his firewall | 是因为我绕过了他的防火墙 |
[08:47] | and accessed computer. | 访问了他的电脑 |
[08:49] | Which, despite being a felony, feels amazing. | 虽然这是重罪 但感觉棒极了 |
[08:53] | Maybe he got Liz’s new cell, | 也许他弄到了莉斯的新手机号 |
[08:55] | or, you know, maybe Mr. Reddington’s? | 又或者是雷丁顿先生的 |
[08:56] | You up on the line? | 你也在监听吗 |
[08:57] | Without a warrant, that would also be a felony. | 没有授权令的话那也是重罪 |
[08:59] | But yes, absolutely. | 不过当然在监听了 |
[09:06] | The muzzle flash. | 膛口焰 |
[09:08] | I missed it before, but watch. | 之前我没注意 但是注意看 |
[09:12] | The muzzle flash lit up his glasses. | 膛口焰照亮了他的眼镜 |
[09:16] | That is a power plant and if you look closely… | 那是一家电厂 拉近看的话 |
[09:22] | Oh, my God. Brilliant. | 我的天 太机智了 |
[09:24] | Nice one. | 干得漂亮 |
[09:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:27] | That’s Sellinger Power. | 那是塞林杰电力公司 |
[09:29] | They operate at a facility outside of Bethesda. | 他们在贝塞斯达城外有一家电厂 |
[09:31] | Notify S.W.A.T. Let’s get out there. | 通知特警 我们出发 |
[09:33] | Ressler, Mossad has a task force | 雷斯勒 摩萨德有一个特别小组 |
[09:35] | that’s been working with the C.I.A. to find Hasaan. | 曾经跟中情局合作追捕哈桑 |
[09:37] | They deserve to be there when we take him down. | 要抓捕他的话应该叫上他们 |
[09:40] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警 |
[09:42] | I’ll handle this, Charlene. | 我会搞定的 夏琳 |
[09:43] | Agent Ressler is the one — | 雷斯勒探员是 |
[09:44] | No, we got to handle this ourselves. | 不 这事我们得自己搞定 |
[09:46] | Handle what? Are you out of your mind? | 搞定什么 你疯了吗 |
[09:48] | He is in the trunk in our garage! | 他在后备箱里 在我们家车库 |
[09:51] | Hey, you got any power tools? | 你有电动工具吗 |
[09:58] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在搞什么鬼 |
[09:59] | He’s dying, you idiot. | 他要死了 你这笨蛋 |
[10:01] | Suicide by soap? | 喝洗衣液自杀 |
[10:02] | It’s biodegradable — soy-based. | 那是可生物降解的 大豆制品 |
[10:05] | He’s allergic. | 他过敏了 |
[10:06] | He put himself into anaphylactic shock. | 他过敏性休克了 |
[10:09] | – I’ve got his hands. – All right, spit it out. | -我抓住他的手了 -好了 吐出来 |
[10:17] | – Charlene? – I’m sorry. | -夏琳 -很抱歉 |
[10:18] | You know I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t have to. | 你知道不到万不得已我不会上门 |
[10:20] | But at the last potluck, | 但上次聚餐的时候 |
[10:21] | – did I hear you say that Wally has a peanut allergy? – Yeah. | -你是不是说沃利对花生过敏 -是 |
[10:24] | I got an epipen! | 我搞到一支肾上腺素 |
[10:33] | Even if he is alive, he’s not gonna talk. | 就算他活下来 也不会开口的 |
[10:35] | Guy would rather die. | 他宁愿去死 |
[10:39] | Duct tape, please? Duct tape. | 胶带 快拿胶带 |
[10:41] | We’ve got the perimeter secure. | 四周已经布好警戒 |
[10:43] | Wide spectrum signal jammers online | 宽频信号干扰器也就位了 |
[10:44] | in case they got any detonators rigged up inside. | 以防他们在内部装了炸弹 |
[10:46] | Any estimate on the unfriendlies? | 敌方大概多少人 |
[10:48] | Our thermal imaging is inconclusive. | 热成像结果无法确定 |
[10:49] | We’ve got a man in position to get a camera in | 我们有人正把摄像头塞进去 |
[10:51] | for a closer look now. | 查看里面的情况 |
[10:58] | Looks like Mossad’s joined the party. | 摩萨德的人来了 |
[11:10] | Shalom. | 你好 |
[11:12] | Donald Ressler, Commander Farrow, | 唐纳德·雷斯勒 法罗指挥官 |
[11:14] | Agents Shur and Singer. | 舒尔探员和辛格特工 |
[11:16] | I heard most of what we know about Hasaan | 我听说我们知道的大多数关于哈桑的情报 |
[11:17] | thanks to you guys. | 都是多亏了你们 |
[11:18] | Well, we’ve been a lot less effective | 自从纳瓦比特工走了之后 |
[11:19] | since Agent Navabi left us. | 我们的效率就低了不少 |
[11:21] | You poached a good one. | 你挖走了一个优秀人才 |
[11:23] | I know. | 是的 |
[11:25] | Eyes are up. | 有图像了 |
[11:29] | We’ve got hostages on site. I’m seeing five. | 有人质在现场 有五名 |
[11:33] | Four unfriendlies — | 对方有四人 |
[11:35] | Two on guard, | 两人警戒 |
[11:36] | two at the entry point. | 两人看守入口处 |
[11:38] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[11:39] | There’s another one on the catwalk. | 步桥上还有一个人 |
[11:40] | He’s giving orders of some kind. | 他负责发号施令 |
[11:42] | – Hasaan. – That side door your man’s on — | -一定是哈桑 -你的人所负责的边门 |
[11:44] | – Can you breach it? – Breach it? | -你们能攻破吗 -攻破 |
[11:46] | By the time you get inside, | 等到你们冲进去的时候 |
[11:47] | they’d have moved on the hostages. | 他们已经把人质都杀光了 |
[11:48] | You need a static SIMON. – A breach grenade? | 你们得用西蒙榴弹 -破障枪榴弹 |
[11:51] | I mean, that’s a military-grade weapon. | 那可是军用级武器 |
[11:52] | We don’t have time to requisition one. | 我们没有时间去申请 |
[11:54] | What if we had one? | 要是我们手上有呢 |
[11:56] | You guys are in the country, gathering intelligence. | 你们在边远地区收集情报 |
[11:57] | Why would — | 怎么会… |
[11:59] | You know what? Don’t tell me. | 算了 我不想知道 |
[12:03] | All right. Let’s move in. | 好了 行动吧 |
[12:18] | It’s Hasaan! He’s on the catwalk! | 那是哈桑 他在步桥上 |
[12:22] | 2:00! I got him! | 两点钟方向 我击中他了 |
[12:39] | Looks like he set off a trip wire. | 看上去像是他引爆了炸弹 |
[12:41] | We got nothing. No sign of him. | 什么都没找到 不见他的踪迹 |
[12:43] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[12:43] | I thought all the exits were secure. | 不是所有的出口都有人把守吗 |
[12:44] | There was a secondary explosion on the south side of the building. | 在建筑的南面发生了二次爆炸 |
[12:47] | – That may have been Hasaan. – All right. | -可能是哈桑干的 -好吧 |
[12:48] | I want all these bodies I.D.’d A.S.A.P. | 尽快确认这些死者的身份 |
[12:51] | You guys need to see this. | 你们来看一下 |
[12:54] | Hasaan has been keeping these men captive. | 哈桑囚禁了这些人 |
[13:11] | Shahin? | 沙辛 |
[13:15] | Sister? | 姐姐 |
[13:35] | Agent Navabi? | 纳瓦比探员 |
[13:37] | Agent Navabi? | 纳瓦比探员 |
[13:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:43] | It’s Arash Ahmadi. | 那人是阿拉什·艾哈迈迪 |
[13:44] | He’s been on our radar for at least three years. | 三年多来我们一直在追捕他 |
[13:46] | – So he’s not Hasaan? – No. | -他不是哈桑 -对 |
[13:48] | Neither are the other three. | 其他三个人也都不是 |
[13:49] | – How can you be so sure? – They’re too young. | -你为何如此确定 -他们太年轻了 |
[13:51] | Hasaan is in the wind. | 哈桑下落不明 |
[13:53] | We need to get the hostages somewhere safe, | 我们得把人质带到一个安全的地方去 |
[13:54] | start taking their statements. | 准备给他们录口供 |
[13:56] | Right now, they’re our best chance of finding Hasaan. | 现在他们是我们找到哈桑的最好机会 |
[13:58] | Well, our facility’s a few miles away — | 我们的办公室就在几公里外 |
[14:00] | – It’s a logical place. – Sounds like a plan. | -挺适合录口供的 -听起来不错 |
[14:08] | Did you know he was alive? | 你知道他还活着吗 |
[14:10] | – Hassan? – My brother. | -哈桑 -我弟弟 |
[14:11] | Did you know he was being held prisoner? | 你知道他被囚禁了吗 |
[14:13] | Shahin is alive? | 沙辛还活着 |
[14:14] | I don’t understand how this is possible. | 这怎么可能呢 |
[14:16] | He died in 2009 at the bombing in Pishin. | 他在2009年的皮欣轰炸里死了 |
[14:19] | Samar, listen to me. | 莎马 听我说 |
[14:20] | If I had known Hasaan was holding Shahin, | 要是我知道沙辛在哈桑手里 |
[14:22] | I would have told you. | 我早就告诉你了 |
[14:23] | – How is he? – I don’t know. | -他怎么样 -我不知道 |
[14:25] | – He’s still being treated. – And Hasaan? | -他还在接受治疗 -哈桑呢 |
[14:27] | We lost him during the raid. | 他在突袭行动里逃跑了 |
[14:29] | If Hasaan is in the country, | 要是哈桑在美国境内 |
[14:31] | he was smuggled in like contraband. | 他肯定是像违禁品那样被偷运入境的 |
[14:33] | I’ll phone a friend, | 我给一个朋友打个电话 |
[14:34] | see if I can find the rum runner he hired. | 看看能不能找到帮他的蛇头 |
[14:38] | So, the bad news — you’re still alive. | 坏消息是…你还活着 |
[14:41] | But the good news is that all you have to do to get out of here | 但好消息是只要你把一切告诉联调局的人 |
[14:44] | is tell your story to the feds. | 就能从这里出去 |
[14:46] | That’s it. | 就这么简单 |
[14:47] | Exonerate Liz. | 证明莉斯的清白 |
[14:49] | And then I’ll personally fix you a nice soybean smoothie. | 然后我会亲自给你弄一杯大豆奶昔 |
[14:52] | So you can croak yourself vegan style. | 这样你就可以吃素吃死了 |
[14:59] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[15:17] | So, here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[15:19] | Agent Keen and I were, uh, married, | 基恩探员和我结了婚 |
[15:22] | as, like, a job, you know. | 这是工作要求 |
[15:24] | But you ever take one of those jobs | 你有没有遇到过 |
[15:26] | just to pay the rent and you find out that you’re… | 为了生计接受某项工作 却发现 |
[15:29] | you’re good at it… | 你很擅长 |
[15:30] | You cannot excel at anything you do not love. | 若无感情则无法做好 |
[15:36] | Well, yeah, I mean, | 没错 |
[15:38] | where were you when I was married? | 我结婚的时候你在哪儿 |
[15:41] | I didn’t figure that out till it was over. | 直到结束了 我才想明白一切 |
[15:45] | That is the way these things go. | 当局者迷 |
[15:50] | All right, look. We can tell the Russians that you framed them | 听好 我们可以告诉俄国人说你陷害他们 |
[15:52] | for killing C.I.A agents, a U.S. senator, | 杀害了中情局特工和美国参议员 |
[15:55] | dump you in front of their consulate. | 把你扔在他们领事馆前 |
[15:56] | Let the Russians do their thing, or… | 让俄国人处理你 或者 |
[16:00] | …or you could help yourself | 你可以救自己 |
[16:03] | and help Liz. | 和莉斯 |
[16:09] | 摩萨德安全屋 乔治城 弗吉尼亚州 | |
[16:16] | My old home. | 我的老地方 |
[16:18] | Sammy. | 莎米 |
[16:24] | So, your brother’s back from medical. | 你弟弟已经做完检查了 |
[16:25] | We put him in box one. | 我们把他安置在一号隔间 |
[16:28] | And you thought he died in Pishin. | 你以为他在皮欣爆炸时死了 |
[16:31] | There was supposed to be a sit-down | 反对派领导和部队成员 |
[16:32] | between opposition leaders and members of the army. | 本应坐下谈判 |
[16:34] | It never happened. | 但没谈成 |
[16:35] | A suicide bomber detonated an explosive. | 一名自杀式爆炸者引爆了炸药 |
[16:38] | And 41 people were killed. | 四十一人遇难 |
[16:41] | A terrorist group assumed responsibility. | 一个恐怖组织被认为应承担责任 |
[16:43] | One day, he was my brother. | 头一天 他还是我弟弟 |
[16:45] | He was young and vibrant. | 他那么年少 富有活力 |
[16:47] | And the next… | 而第二天 |
[16:53] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[16:56] | I was told you died that day in Pishin. | 我听说你在皮欣爆炸的时候死了 |
[16:58] | I saw the D.N.A. report myself. | 我亲眼看到了DNA报告 |
[17:01] | If you were alive… | 要是你还活着 |
[17:06] | It was supposed to be a great day. | 那本该是个好日子 |
[17:08] | After all our protests, | 毕竟通过我们的抗议 |
[17:10] | we were finally able to bring the government to the table. | 终于让政府出面谈判了 |
[17:13] | But it was a setup. | 可那是个陷阱 |
[17:15] | Someone from the government | 政府方面某个人 |
[17:16] | planted an I.E.D. near our table. | 把简易炸药安置在桌旁 |
[17:19] | Why would the government plant a bomb? | 政府为什么要搞爆炸 |
[17:21] | Why kill ranking members of your own army? | 为什么要杀害自己军中的高级成员 |
[17:23] | Because they knew it would turn public opinion against us. | 因为他们知道这样可以让民意背离我们 |
[17:26] | We were no longer student activists fighting for justice. | 我们不再是为正义而战的学生了 |
[17:30] | We were terrorists. | 我们是恐怖分子 |
[17:31] | You were hurt that day. | 那天你受了伤 |
[17:32] | That’s why they found your blood at the scene? | 所以他们在爆炸现场找到了你血液 |
[17:40] | I’m sorry I ran, but I had to. | 对不起我逃跑了 但我别无选择 |
[17:44] | I wanted to tell you, | 我想过要通知你 |
[17:46] | but I knew it would only put you in danger. | 但我知道那只会给你带来危险 |
[17:49] | I went to England to start a new life. | 我去了英国 重新开始人生 |
[17:53] | And I thought the regime stopped looking for me. | 我以为政府已经不再想抓我了 |
[17:55] | Until a few months ago, | 直到几个月前 |
[17:57] | I realized I was still being watched. | 我意识到自己还在被监视着 |
[18:00] | So I had to start over again, | 所以我不得不再次重新开始 |
[18:02] | and this time in America. | 这次是在美国 |
[18:05] | But Hasaan’s men must have followed me, | 但哈桑的人肯定跟踪了我 |
[18:07] | because six months ago, | 因为六个月前 |
[18:09] | they grabbed me from the apartment I was hiding in. | 他们从我藏身的公寓中抓住了我 |
[18:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:16] | How did you get back here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[18:17] | – What do you want? – Oh, my. | -你想干什么 -天啊 |
[18:20] | Three questions in not even as many seconds. | 三秒钟不到问了三个问题 |
[18:23] | Which should we answer first? | 我要先回答哪一个呢 |
[18:24] | Actually, how about this — | 不如这样 |
[18:25] | I’ll ask a few questions first, | 我先问你几个问题 |
[18:28] | and then we can get to whatever’s on your mind. | 然后我们再来解决你的问题 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry, but my name, it is somewhat common. | 对不起 但我的名字太常见了 |
[18:36] | Perhaps you are confusing me with — | 可能你们把我和别人弄混了 |
[18:37] | I knew a guy that happened to all time. | 我认识一个人总被弄混 |
[18:39] | Best glass-smith in New England. | 新英格兰最好的玻璃工 |
[18:41] | Nobody could free-blow a vase like Theodore Bundy. | 西奥多·邦迪吹的花瓶比任何人都好 |
[18:44] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[18:46] | Ted Bundy, an amazing craftsman, | 泰德·邦迪 一个出色的手艺人 |
[18:49] | couldn’t sell a vase. | 却卖不出一个花瓶 |
[18:50] | We know who you are, Farzin. | 我们知道你是谁 法欣 |
[18:52] | Is she right, Farzin? | 她说对了吗 法欣 |
[18:53] | – I could blow off a kneecap. – Wait, look — | -我可以给你膝盖来一枪 -等一下 |
[18:55] | All I did was make the connection | 我只不过帮一个 |
[18:56] | between Hasaan and a friend | 查尔斯顿港的朋友 |
[18:58] | in the port in Charleston. | 和哈桑搭上关系而已 |
[18:59] | His men are dead. He needs a way out. | 他的人都死了 他要想办法逃走 |
[19:00] | – He must have contacted you again. – No. | -他肯定又来找你了 -没有 |
[19:03] | Okay, okay, yes. | 好吧 好吧 有 |
[19:04] | I got a message. | 我收到消息 |
[19:05] | He needed a place to lay low for a few hours. | 他说要找个地方躲几个小时 |
[19:07] | I have the address. | 我有地址 |
[19:09] | Don’t feel bad, Farzin. | 别自责 法欣 |
[19:10] | You’re a smuggler, not a fighter. | 你只是个走私贩 不是战士 |
[19:15] | 注意 来电 | |
[19:21] | Tell me you’re okay. | 你还好吧 |
[19:22] | Where have you — are you okay? | 你到哪里 你没事吧 |
[19:25] | – We need to meet. – What’s going on? | -我们得见一面 -怎么了 |
[19:27] | Wing Yee’s, one hour. I have good news. | 一小时后到咏仪那儿 有好消息 |
[19:41] | It’s Tom. He wants to meet. | 是汤姆 他想见一面 |
[19:45] | That’s not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[19:53] | Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[19:54] | The burner wasn’t Agent Keen’s or Mr. Reddington’s. | 号码不是基恩探员或者雷丁顿先生的 |
[19:56] | It was Tom’s. | 是汤姆的 |
[19:57] | And he just called Agent Keen. | 他刚给基恩探员打了电话 |
[19:59] | – What did they say? – They set a meeting. | -他们说什么了 -他们要见一面 |
[20:00] | One hour at a restaurant called Wing Yee. | 一小时后在一家叫咏仪的餐馆 |
[20:03] | – Does the Director know? – Yes. | -主管知道吗 -知道 |
[20:05] | And it appears he is sending a team. | 他好像正在派人 |
[20:07] | Alert M.P.D.C. Send them the address. | 通知城区警察 给他们地址 |
[20:10] | Aram’s got a line on Keen. | 阿兰姆找到了基恩的线索 |
[20:12] | I can’t leave him. | 我不能离开他 |
[20:14] | He’s my brother. I need to stay close. | 他是我弟弟 我要在他身边 |
[20:17] | I understand. I’ll call. | 我懂的 我会打电话给你 |
[20:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:54] | My name is Zal Bin Hasaan. | 我叫扎尔·比恩·哈桑 |
[20:57] | Lieutenant in the Quds force | 伊朗伊斯兰革命军 |
[20:59] | of the army of the Islamic Revolution of Iran. | 圣城部队中尉 |
[21:03] | Four years ago, | 四年前 |
[21:04] | Hasaan bombed a synagogue in Buenos Aires, | 哈桑在布宜诺斯艾利斯的一次犹太人集会上安了炸弹 |
[21:07] | killed 31 people — 14 women and children. | 炸死了三十一人 其中十四个是妇女儿童 |
[21:11] | Hasaan walked away with third-degree burns on his back. | 哈桑背上留下了三级烧伤 |
[21:15] | My name is Zal Bin Hasaan. | 我叫扎尔·比恩·哈桑 |
[21:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:19] | I just wanted to talk, | 我本来只是想聊聊 |
[21:21] | but listen, it’s your funeral. | 但是 你的死期到了 |
[21:25] | Just — just hang on a second, all right? | 等 等一下好吗 |
[21:31] | We got statements from all the hostages. | 我们拿到所有人质的证词了 |
[21:32] | Let’s move to release them. | 把他们放了吧 |
[22:02] | Hey, sir, good to hear from you. | 长官 很高兴你打电话来 |
[22:04] | Do you have time to talk? | 你有空吗 |
[22:05] | Because there’s a situation. | 这边有点情况 |
[22:07] | We got a lead on Keen’s whereabouts — | 我们发现基恩的行踪了 |
[22:08] | hers and Tom’s. | 她和汤姆的行踪 |
[22:10] | – Tom? – Yeah, we ran a tap on his phone. | -汤姆 -是 我们监听到了他的电话 |
[22:12] | Heard him set up a meeting. | 听到他安排了一个会面 |
[22:14] | It’s aiding and abetting. | 他成了共犯 |
[22:16] | I told him to stay away. | 我警告过他不要搅进来 |
[22:17] | He’s gonna regret he didn’t. | 现在他要后悔没听我的话了 |
[22:18] | Donald, look, there’s something | 唐纳德 听我说 有件事 |
[22:20] | that I need to talk to you about. | 我必须得告诉你 |
[22:21] | Look, sir, we’re gonna clear Keen’s name first | 长官 我们会为基恩和你正名 |
[22:23] | and then yours and get things back to normal. | 让一切恢复正常的 |
[22:25] | I’ll call you when it’s done. | 我这边完事给你电话 |
[22:32] | You were right. He’s not Hasaan. | 你说对了 他不是哈桑 |
[22:34] | – Who is he? – The way he’s singing, | -那他是谁 -从他歌唱的方式来看 |
[22:36] | he could be Ethel Merman for all I care. | 说他是埃塞尔·默尔曼[歌星]都行 |
[22:38] | He’s ready for you. I need some air. | 他准备好见你了 我得呼吸去了 |
[22:47] | I just got off the phone with the State Department. | 我刚跟国务院通了电话 |
[22:50] | You entered the country illegally, | 你属于非法入境 |
[22:51] | so the American government intends to deport you. | 所以美国政府要将你驱逐出境 |
[22:54] | The U.S. is not my home. | 反正美国也不是我的家 |
[22:55] | If the Americans want to send me back to England… | 如果美国人想要把我送回英国 |
[22:57] | No, the U.K. Home Office is denying your return. | 不 英国内政部拒绝了你的遣返 |
[23:00] | Your status there was also illegal, so… | 你在那里也是非法居留 所以 |
[23:04] | They’re filing papers to send you back to Iran. | 他们正在办理送你回伊朗的手续 |
[23:07] | That’s — Samar, they will kill me. | 那里 莎马 他们会杀了我的 |
[23:09] | I’ve already put in a request to grant you political asylum. | 我已经请求给予你政治庇护了 |
[23:13] | I won’t lose you again. | 我决不能再次失去你 |
[23:26] | Some operative I am. | 我一定是花眼了 |
[23:29] | I barely recognize my own wife. | 连自己的妻子都要认不出了 |
[23:33] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 |
[23:36] | You look great. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[23:40] | That? | 那种生活 |
[23:42] | Having to hide, that’s gonna end. | 被迫躲躲藏藏的生活 马上就要结束了 |
[23:44] | You’re gonna have a normal life, Liz — | 你马上就能过上寻常的生活了 莉斯 |
[23:46] | a family, kids, everything you always wanted. | 拥有家庭 孩子 所有你想要的 |
[23:49] | I don’t see that happening anytime soon. | 我觉得这些在短期内都不可能实现 |
[23:51] | I found Karakurt. | 我找到卡拉库尔特了 |
[23:57] | – Karakurt’s willing to confess? – To all of it — | -卡拉库尔特愿意交待 -交待一切 |
[24:00] | Killing the C.I.A. Agents, the Senator, the Cabal — | 杀死中情局特工 参议员 还有秘社 |
[24:02] | Cooper is gonna call Ressler, | 库珀会联系雷斯勒 |
[24:04] | and he’s gonna get started on a plea deal. | 他会拟一个认罪协议 |
[24:10] | Stack up on me. We go in hard. | 跟上 我们要闯进去 |
[24:11] | On my count. | 倒数 |
[24:13] | 2, 1. | 二 一 |
[24:14] | I should get back. | 我得回去了 |
[24:16] | Federal agents! Nobody move! | 联邦探员 都不许动 |
[24:29] | You told me that I should have stayed on the boat | 你跟我说我应该待在船上 |
[24:34] | and never come back. | 永远不要回来 |
[24:37] | The truth is I never should have left. | 但事实上我根本就不应该离开 |
[24:40] | You were in trouble, and I walked away. | 你出了事 而我却不在 |
[24:45] | You had a dream. | 你有你的梦想 |
[24:48] | I wanted you to follow it. | 我希望你去追寻它 |
[24:52] | I still do. | 我现在仍然这么想 |
[24:55] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you, Liz. | 这就是我要告诉你的 莉斯 |
[24:58] | I am following it. | 我正在追寻梦想 |
[25:09] | See what they all know. | 看看他们都知道什么 |
[25:10] | You. | 你 |
[25:12] | I read a review that said | 我看到一条评论 |
[25:14] | the wonton soup was so good, it should be illegal. | 说这里的馄饨汤简直好喝得犯法 |
[25:19] | I dismissed it as hyperbole. | 我还以为是夸大其辞呢 |
[25:21] | My mistake. | 我错了 |
[25:24] | I’m going to need to see your other hand. | 我要看你的另一只手 |
[25:40] | That is a Beretta M9, | 这是贝雷塔M9 |
[25:41] | for which I have a concealed carry permit. | 我有秘密携带枪支许可证 |
[25:44] | Go ahead and get that for me. | 拿出来给我看看 |
[25:53] | Number’s illegible. | 号码不清晰 |
[25:55] | Looks like you’re gonna have to come with me | 看来在我们调查清楚之前 |
[25:56] | until we get that sorted out. | 你要跟我们走了 |
[26:02] | I’m not him. | 我不是他 |
[26:04] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[26:05] | Then why pretend? | 为什么要假扮他 |
[26:12] | Samar, you need to secure the hostages | 莎马 看好人质 |
[26:14] | and clear the facility. | 疏散整栋大楼 |
[26:16] | – What are you talking about? – Now. | -什么意思 -马上去 |
[26:17] | The man you lost is not Hasaan. | 你们放跑的那个人不是哈桑 |
[26:19] | The real Hasaan is there in the building. | 真正的哈桑现在就在那栋楼里 |
[26:21] | The Lazarum abduction was a Trojan Horse. | 拉萨拉姆绑架案是他们使的木马计 |
[26:24] | You need to get out of there now. | 你得马上离开那里 |
[27:00] | Let’s go! Move! Move! | 走 快点 快点 |
[27:06] | Let’s go! Get up! Up! | 快走 起来 起来 |
[27:11] | Move! Let’s go! Move! | 走 快走 |
[27:14] | Go! | 快走 |
[27:17] | Take the Lazarum employees outside! | 把拉萨拉姆的员工带出去 |
[27:31] | Move! Move! Move! Move! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[28:02] | Hasaan, we have less than 10 minutes | 哈桑 不超过十分钟 |
[28:04] | – before the building is surrounded. – That’s all we need. | -这栋大楼就会被包围了 -十分钟足够了 |
[28:06] | Where’s my sister? | 我姐姐在哪 |
[28:18] | Elizabeth Keen. | 伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[28:20] | Elizabeth K… | 伊丽莎白 |
[28:22] | Is that the one from the news? | 你说的是新闻上报道的那个吗 |
[28:24] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[28:25] | Who’s paying you to find her? | 是谁雇你去找她的 |
[28:26] | I’ve been contracted by the German Consulate | 我受雇于德国领事馆 |
[28:28] | on an international matter | 处理一项国际事务 |
[28:29] | that has nothing to do with Keen. | 与基恩没有半点关系 |
[28:31] | I have diplomatic immunity. | 我有外交豁免权 |
[28:33] | You may expel me or let me go, | 你可以驱逐我 或是放我走 |
[28:34] | but you may not under any circumstance | 但是在任何情况下 你都不能 |
[28:37] | bore me. | 扣押我 |
[28:40] | – Is that true? – Yes. | -这是真的吗 -是的 |
[28:41] | He’s private security. | 他是私人保安 |
[28:43] | So why were you on Crandall’s jet? | 那你为什么会出现在克兰德尔的飞机上 |
[28:45] | He abducted a German biophysicist. | 他绑架了一位德国生物物理学家 |
[28:47] | I was tasked with finding him. | 我受命去找他 |
[28:48] | You were on that jet to find Elizabeth Keen, | 你上那架飞机是为了找伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[28:51] | just like you were at Wing Yee this morning. | 跟你今早出现在咏仪家的原因一样 |
[28:53] | Oh, no. I was at Wing Yee for their Wonton Soup. | 不 我去咏仪家是为了他家的馄饨汤 |
[28:55] | It is fantastic. | 特别美味 |
[28:57] | You should try some. It will calm your nerves. | 你真该尝尝 能让你冷静下来 |
[29:00] | Sir, sorry to interrupt. | 长官 抱歉打扰了 |
[29:02] | It’s about Agent Navabi. | 和纳瓦比探员有关 |
[29:06] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你想干什么 |
[29:08] | Agent Ressler seems to believe that we work together, | 雷斯勒探员似乎坚信我们俩是一伙的 |
[29:11] | that we are part of some sort of Cabal | 认为我们是某个袭击过美国的 |
[29:13] | that has attacked America, | 秘社的成员 |
[29:14] | and apparently he will not rest | 而且似乎 |
[29:16] | until he gets the answer that he is looking for. | 在找到他想要的答案前 他是不会罢休的 |
[29:18] | But he’s too polite to ask the question | 但是要想问出真相 |
[29:20] | in a manner that will yield the truth. | 他的方式太过温和了 |
[29:22] | I thought I’d be of assistance. | 我想不如我来协助他 |
[29:24] | – If you think that you’re gonna — – About Agent Navabi. | -如果你认为你能 -纳瓦比探员 |
[29:26] | It is urgent. | 情况很紧急 |
[29:30] | They’re watching. | 她们在看着呢 |
[29:42] | – I’m putting a stop to this. – Not yet. | -我去阻止他 -先别去 |
[29:45] | Who told you Elizabeth Keen | 谁告诉的你伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[29:47] | was going to be at that restaurant? | 会去那家餐厅 |
[29:48] | Let me guess — | 让我猜一猜 |
[29:49] | You and I are going to play a game of catch-and-release. | 你要跟我玩一个叫做捉与放的游戏 |
[29:53] | Nothing quite so humane. | 并没有那么人道 |
[29:59] | All this time and money and manpower | 花了这么多时间和人力物力 |
[30:02] | spent to find and kill me. | 就为了追杀我 |
[30:04] | How many agents are assigned to this task force? | 有多少特工被分配到了这个特别小组 |
[30:07] | I want their names and assignments. | 把他们的名字和任务告诉我 |
[30:09] | I want that list. | 我要那份名单 |
[30:11] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[30:19] | Now I think I need to find someone who can. | 现在我想我得找个能帮我的人 |
[30:24] | You. Up. Up. | 你 起来 起来 |
[30:26] | Up! Up! Up! Up! Up! | 起来 起来 快起来 |
[30:28] | Yes. | 坐这里 |
[30:30] | Who is your O.I.C.? | 谁是你的指挥官 |
[30:32] | Your officer in charge, now! | 你的顶头上司 快说 |
[30:35] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[30:38] | Tell me what’s happening. | 告诉我现在什么情况 |
[30:39] | It’s my brother. They’re calling him Hasaan. | 是我弟弟 他们叫他哈桑 |
[30:40] | I’m sorry, Samar. | 我很抱歉 莎马 |
[30:42] | I’m getting to the truth a little too late. | 我知道真相太晚了 |
[30:44] | The Lazarum hostages have all been executed. I don’t understand. | 拉萨拉姆人质全都被处决了 我不明白 |
[30:46] | If my brother is Hasaan, | 如果我弟弟是哈桑 |
[30:47] | why would he risk an attack like this? | 他为什么要冒险发动这种袭击 |
[30:49] | For the list — the list of Mossad agents and their informants | 为了那份名单 罗列了在全世界追杀哈桑的 |
[30:52] | working around the world to find and execute Hasaan. | 摩萨德特工和他们的线人 |
[30:55] | That list is I.S.O.O. secure. | 那份名单由信息安全监督办公室保管 |
[30:57] | It’s not available electronically. | 并没有电子版 |
[30:59] | There’s only a hard copy. | 只有一份原件 |
[31:00] | Where? | 在哪 |
[31:01] | The Covert Source Record Room. | 秘密线人资料室 |
[31:02] | If that’s where the list is, | 如果名单放在那里 |
[31:03] | that’s where Hasaan is going. | 那里就是哈桑的目的地 |
[31:05] | In a few minutes, | 几分钟后 |
[31:06] | half the federal agents in Washington | 华盛顿一半的联邦探员 |
[31:07] | will have that building surrounded. | 会包围那座建筑 |
[31:09] | Your only job for now is to stay alive. | 你现在唯一的任务就是活下去 |
[31:12] | I have to stop him. | 我得阻止他 |
[31:21] | Keep your hands behind your head. | 把手抱在脑后 |
[31:26] | We got the location from your men in Jordan. | 你们在约旦的人给了我们具体位置 |
[31:29] | All we need is the code. | 我们现在只需要密码 |
[31:31] | I’ll never give it to you. | 我永远都不会把它给你 |
[31:33] | – My people are prepared to die first. – So be it. | -我们都已做好了赴死的准备 -那去死吧 |
[31:35] | Down. | 跪下 |
[31:40] | We’ll get into | 有没有你帮忙 |
[31:41] | your precious safe with or without you. | 我们都会打开你这宝贝的保险柜 |
[31:44] | They’ll be coming. We have to go. | 他们很快就到了 我们得走了 |
[31:48] | – What are you doing? – They got into the building. | -你在干什么 -他们已经在楼里了 |
[31:50] | They’ll find a way into the safe. | 他们会想办法撬开保险箱的 |
[31:51] | We have to destroy the list before they do. | 我们得赶在他们之前销毁这份名单 |
[32:09] | I thought you quit. | 我以为你戒烟了 |
[32:11] | Yeah, I did, | 我确实戒了 |
[32:12] | but then you left me, so… | 但之后你离开了我 所以 |
[32:33] | She’s burned the documents. | 她烧毁了文件 |
[32:37] | There’s almost nothing left. | 几乎什么都没留下 |
[32:41] | Samar, what did you do? | 莎马 你干了什么 |
[32:42] | Hasaan, we have to go. | 哈桑 我们得走了 |
[32:44] | They have agents preparing to enter. | 他们的探员随时会进来 |
[32:50] | There you go! | 这边 |
[32:51] | All our plans, and we’re left with nothing! | 我们筹划那么久 却要这样空手离开 |
[32:54] | – Kill her and be done with it. – No. | -杀了她一了百了 -不 |
[32:56] | She’s Mossad. | 她是摩萨德的 |
[32:59] | The information we need is in her head. | 她知道我们需要的信息 |
[33:01] | He will be dead within the hour. | 他一小时内就死定了 |
[33:05] | Clear! | 安全 |
[33:07] | Agents, move! | 探员们 行动 |
[33:10] | We take her with us. | 我们带她一起走 |
[33:18] | We’re looking for Agent Samar Navabi, | 我们要找的是莎马·纳瓦比探员 |
[33:20] | taken 22 minutes ago by Zal Bin Hasaan. | 二十二分钟前被扎尔·比恩·哈桑劫持 |
[33:23] | We have his photo and a list of known associates. | 我们有他的照片和所有他已知同伙的名单 |
[33:25] | Stop every train, search every car. | 拦住每一趟火车 搜查每一辆车 |
[33:27] | This woman’s one of ours. | 这女人是我们的人 |
[33:29] | Bring her home. | 把她带回来 |
[33:40] | There is nothing noble about what you’re doing, Shahin. | 你做的事一点也不高尚 沙辛 |
[33:42] | – Our parents would be ashamed. – Our parents had no shame. | -爸妈会为你感到羞愧 -爸妈不知羞耻 |
[33:44] | They were cowards. | 他们是胆小鬼 |
[33:46] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[33:46] | They died for speaking the truth. | 他们为了说真话而死 |
[33:48] | You’ve been fooled. | 你被骗了 |
[33:50] | You turned your back on Iran, joined Mossad — | 你背叛了伊朗 加入了摩萨德 |
[33:52] | Shahin, they killed our parents. | 沙辛 他们杀了爸爸妈妈 |
[33:54] | Our parents brought death upon themselves, | 爸爸妈妈是自己找死 |
[33:55] | and we suffered for it. | 我们因此受尽苦难 |
[33:56] | They betrayed us, betrayed our country. | 他们背叛了我们 背叛了我们的国家 |
[34:02] | The Pishin bombing. | 皮欣爆炸案 |
[34:12] | It was you. | 是你干的 |
[34:13] | That was the day I became the righteous warrior Zal. | 那一天 我成为了正义的战士扎尔 |
[34:29] | According to legend, | 根据传说 |
[34:31] | a great and wise bird raised the young warrior Zal | 一只伟大睿智的鸟拉扯战士扎尔长大成人 |
[34:36] | in her nest atop the highest peak of Damavand. | 她的巢筑在达玛文德山的最高峰 |
[34:40] | When he came of age, | 当他长大成人 |
[34:41] | she gave him a plume of her radiant feathers | 她给了他一缕她那闪耀的羽毛 |
[34:45] | to burn if he was ever in desperate need, | 如果他急需帮助 就点燃羽毛 |
[34:47] | and she would come to his aid. | 她会前去帮助他 |
[34:50] | Pity. | 真可惜 |
[34:51] | You seem to be fresh out of feathers. | 你似乎用光了羽毛 |
[34:53] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[34:53] | Well, another spin of the bottle in Melanie Reichman’s basement, | 想在梅勒尼·瑞克曼地下室再玩一次转瓶游戏 |
[34:57] | but I’ll settle for you. | 但我将就一下应付你也行 |
[34:59] | What now? | 现在该怎样 |
[35:00] | That’s your decision. | 取决于你了 |
[35:02] | You can turn him in. | 你可以把他抓起来 |
[35:03] | You know what will happen — | 你知道会发生什么 |
[35:04] | rendition, hunger strikes, eventually death | 引渡 他会绝食抗议 |
[35:07] | in whatever hellhole he’s thrown into. | 最后死在羁押他的地方 |
[35:10] | Or you can give him to me. | 或你可以把他交给我 |
[35:12] | The best I can offer is death with a purpose. | 我能给的最好结果是让他死得其所 |
[35:17] | Which is? | 什么意思 |
[35:18] | Agent Keen’s freedom. | 为基恩探员的自由而死 |
[35:20] | Sister… | 姐姐 |
[35:22] | You swore to protect me. | 你曾发誓会保护我的 |
[35:25] | I swore to protect my brother. | 我发誓会保护的是我的弟弟 |
[35:28] | He died in Pishin. | 而他死在了皮欣 |
[35:35] | Hasaan is all yours. | 哈桑是你的了 |
[35:59] | Agent Navabi… | 纳瓦比探员 |
[36:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:02] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[36:04] | She’s — she’s okay. | 她…她没事 |
[36:07] | That was her. | 是她打来的 |
[36:09] | She’s okay. | 她没事了 |
[36:12] | You’re condoning what he did, | 你是在助纣为虐 |
[36:14] | forcing this guy Solomon to swallow a shank hook? | 逼迫这个所罗门吞钩 |
[36:17] | All that shows is his callous disregard for the law. | 这一切都表现出他对法律的漠视 |
[36:19] | Our national security is at risk. | 我们的国家安全岌岌可危 |
[36:22] | While I don’t approve of your methods, Peter, | 尽管我不赞同你的方法 皮特 |
[36:25] | I am satisfied that there’s no connection | 我很满意 你和这个马蒂亚斯·所罗门之间 |
[36:27] | between you and this Matias Solomon. | 没有任何瓜葛 |
[36:29] | What I’m not satisfied by is the explanation for the raid | 而我不满意的是对于逮捕他的这场突袭的 |
[36:33] | that captured him. | 解释 |
[36:38] | He tapped Tom Keen’s phone. | 他窃听了汤姆·基恩的手机 |
[36:40] | He heard Tom Keen set up a meeting | 他听到汤姆·基恩与伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[36:41] | with Elizabeth Keen at Wing Yee. | 约好了在咏仪家见面 |
[36:45] | And did he, um, share this intel with you? | 他是否与你共享了这一情报 |
[36:48] | No, he did not. | 不 他没有 |
[36:49] | And when we found out, we ran a tap of our own. | 我们发现后 也窃听了他的手机 |
[36:51] | See what I’m dealing with here? | 看到我要应付的是什么了吧 |
[36:53] | This insubordination. | 他总是违抗命令 |
[36:54] | The only insubordination I see is yours, Peter. | 我看违抗命令的只有你 皮特 |
[36:57] | I really thought I was clear. | 我以为我说的很清楚了 |
[36:59] | Hating each other is fine. | 怨恨对方可以 |
[37:00] | Not sharing intel is not. | 不共享情报就不行 |
[37:03] | You and your team will vacate this facility | 你和你的人员在今天之内 |
[37:04] | by the end of the day. | 撤离这里 |
[37:06] | That’s a terrible mistake. | 这是个严重的错误 |
[37:08] | You have till 5:00 P.M. | 下午五点前离开 |
[37:20] | Hey. Sorry about earlier. | 之前的事很抱歉 |
[37:22] | I had Keen. | 我本来找到了基恩 |
[37:22] | I mean, she was supposed to be there, | 她本该在那儿的 |
[37:24] | and then this thing with Samar… | 然后莎马的事 |
[37:27] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么在这里 |
[37:28] | Trying to help Liz. | 想要帮莉斯 |
[37:30] | You son of a — I’m — we talked about this! | 你个混… 我 我们谈好的 |
[37:32] | We agreed not to work with him! | 我们说好不和他合作的 |
[37:35] | I told you about their meeting, | 我和你说过他们要见面 |
[37:36] | about that call between him and Keen — | 还有他和基恩的那通电话 |
[37:38] | – You tipped them off! – If you will calm down for a second — | -你通风报信 -如果你能冷静一下 |
[37:39] | – What the hell is he doing here? – Trying to help Liz. | -他在这里干什么 -想要帮莉斯 |
[37:42] | I told you he wouldn’t be on board. | 我和你说了他不会和我们合作的 |
[37:43] | You are a lying scumbag, and I don’t trust you. | 你就是个谎话连篇的人渣 我不相信你 |
[37:48] | If you do, you’re a fool. | 如果你相信他 那你就是个笨蛋 |
[37:57] | So, that’s it, huh? | 就这样吗 |
[37:58] | Just gonna walk away. | 就这样掉头走人 |
[38:00] | Hey, I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话呢 |
[38:13] | That’s enough! | 别打了 |
[38:17] | Enough! | 别打了 |
[38:18] | Leave it! | 算了吧 |
[38:20] | I have to live here. | 我还得住在这里 |
[38:37] | You will have your meeting. | 会为你安排好见面的 |
[38:39] | I’ll be in touch when I’m ready. | 等我准备好了 会和你联系的 |
[38:48] | Harold, Agent Keen tells me | 哈罗德 基恩探员告诉我 |
[38:50] | – you have the man they call Karakurt. – Yes. | -你抓到了卡拉库尔特 -没错 |
[38:53] | And I intend on turning him over to the Bureau as soon as possible. | 我打算尽快把他交给局里 |
[38:56] | Don’t. | 别 |
[38:57] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的办法 |
[39:00] | About Karakurt, | 关于卡拉库尔特 |
[39:02] | I’m told he’s with Harold Cooper. | 我听说他和哈罗德·库珀在一起 |
[39:05] | Yeah, for now. | 只是暂时 |
[39:06] | – I’ve arranged for an extraction team. – Good. | -我已经安排了救援小队 -很好 |
[39:12] | About earlier… | 之前的事 |
[39:14] | I appreciate your understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[39:16] | Oh, no, Peter. | 不 皮特 |
[39:18] | I’ve been on the receiving end of far worse. | 我经受过更可怕的事 |
[39:22] | As were you. | 你也是 |
[40:15] | I know you don’t approve of what I did — | 我知道你不同意我的行为 |
[40:17] | Giving him to Reddington. | 把他交给雷丁顿 |
[40:18] | Reddington saved your life. | 雷丁顿救了你 |
[40:20] | If giving him Hasaan was the price for that, | 如果代价是把哈桑给他 |
[40:23] | I’d pay it twice over. | 我愿意花两倍的代价 |
[40:30] | It took me years to mourn his loss. | 我哀悼了他这么多年 |
[40:36] | Now I have to do it all over again. | 现在我又要再哀悼一次 |
[40:39] | I spoke to the E.R. | 我和急诊室联系过了 |
[40:41] | Sounds like Levi’s gonna make it. | 看来利维能撑过去 |
[40:45] | Seems like a good guy. | 他看上去是个好人 |
[40:47] | He is. | 是的 |
[40:50] | I mean, this place, this job, it’s… | 这个地方 这份工作 |
[40:54] | After Audrey died, I came to work the very next day. | 在奥黛丽死后第二天我就来工作了 |
[40:59] | It’s so easy to lose perspective, | 很容易失去判断 |
[41:02] | forget what really matters. | 忘记真正重要的事 |
[41:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:12] | I’m not so sure. | 我不知道 |
[41:19] | What really matters is this… | 真正重要的是 |
[41:23] | here… now — | 此时此地 |
[41:28] | nothing else is guaranteed. | 其他的都没有任何保障 |
[41:42] | ♬无形之力 吞噬天地♬ | |
[41:49] | ♬你我深陷♬ | |
[41:54] | ♬无从抽离♬ |