时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | How long do I have? | 我有多长时间 |
[00:12] | You have 30 minutes. | 三十分钟 |
[00:13] | That’s not enough time. | 那不够 |
[00:14] | That’s all you’ve got to document it and clean it. | 只有三十分钟来记录并清理 |
[00:18] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[00:21] | They got her. | 她被干掉了 |
[00:24] | And we are just now getting reports | 我们刚刚收到消息 |
[00:26] | that former FBI agent Elizabeth Keen has been shot and killed. | 前联调局探员伊丽莎白·基恩中枪身亡 |
[00:31] | No comment yet from the FBI, but moments ago, | 联调局还未做出回应 但就在刚才 |
[00:34] | this photo appeared on the Washington Chronicle website. | 这张照片出现在《华盛顿纪事报》网站上 |
[00:37] | The paper, quoting anonymous sources, | 据匿名线报称 |
[00:39] | is saying Keen was one of several victims | 基恩是发生在纽约市外 |
[00:42] | shot at an undisclosed location outside of New York city. | 某未知地点的枪击案的被害人之一 |
[00:45] | Keen stands accused of committing | 基恩被指控犯下了 |
[00:47] | the worst acts of terrorism on American soil | 近十年来发生在美国本土的 |
[00:50] | in over a decade. | 最为严重的恐怖主义行为 |
[00:52] | She’s been a fugitive for the past five weeks, | 过去五周她一直在逃亡 |
[00:54] | the subject of one of the largest manhunts | 是联调局历史上一场规模空前的 |
[00:57] | in FBI history. | 追捕行动的目标 |
[00:58] | The details are still coming in, | 细节部分还在了解 |
[01:00] | and we are working to confirm them for you, | 我们会努力为您证实 |
[01:03] | but it appears, on day … | 但据称… |
[01:05] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[01:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:08] | Get the photos to Sandquist at the Chronicle. | 把照片发给《纪事报》的桑德奎斯特 |
[01:10] | I want everyone to know what happened here today. | 我要让所有人知道今天这里发生的事 |
[01:23] | 艾略·该隐 第50号 | |
[01:28] | So, hi. | 你好啊 |
[01:31] | My name is Asher Sutton. What’s yours? | 我的名字是亚瑟·萨顿 你呢 |
[01:33] | And, please, don’t tell me it’s Wainright, | 拜托 别跟我说你叫温赖特 |
[01:35] | ’cause that is about as phony as that watch you’re wearing. | 那名字听起来跟你的手表一样假 |
[01:38] | Your job was to get into his world, | 你的任务是进入他的圈子 |
[01:40] | and within two minutes, | 可不到两分钟 |
[01:41] | he clocks you’re not who you say you are? | 他怎么就发现你的身份有问题了 |
[01:43] | I wanted him to catch me. | 我故意让他发现的 |
[01:45] | Why bother with him at all? | 为什么要这么麻烦 |
[01:47] | You want to help Liz, you need to find Karakurt. | 你想帮莉斯 就必须找到卡拉库尔特 |
[01:49] | I can’t do that until I get access | 要找到卡拉库尔特 |
[01:50] | to the Russians that Karakurt is hiding out with. | 必须先接近那些帮他藏身的俄国人 |
[01:52] | Asher Sutton is gonna give me that. | 亚瑟·萨顿能帮我这个忙 |
[01:55] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[01:56] | Everybody needs a rush. | 每个人都需要刺激 |
[01:57] | For some, it’s drugs or sex or whatever. | 对有些人来说是毒品或是性之类的 |
[02:00] | But a guy like Asher Sutton, | 但对亚瑟·萨顿来说 |
[02:03] | he just wants to know how the other half lives. | 他只想知道与他身份有别的人是如何生活的 |
[02:05] | No, seriously, who are you? | 说真的 你是谁 |
[02:07] | Raised by a single mom. | 我成长在单亲家庭 |
[02:09] | Used to clean dorms at Bronx College. | 妈妈以前在布朗克斯大学打扫宿舍 |
[02:12] | Uh, I got a brother in prison. | 有个哥哥进了监狱 |
[02:15] | I’m nobody. I’m a townie. | 我只是个无名小卒 小市民 |
[02:19] | My great-grandfather — | 我的曾祖父 |
[02:20] | he was a hustler, con man, a townie. | 他曾以行骗为生 是个骗子 小市民 |
[02:24] | The only person in my family worth a lick | 家族里唯一值得一提的人 |
[02:27] | was, like, exactly like you. | 跟你是一样的人 |
[02:30] | Ah, so that’s why you didn’t bust me, huh? | 所以你才没有揭穿我 |
[02:32] | I tapped into his accounts. | 我查到了他的账户 |
[02:33] | Sutton owes a lot of money. | 萨顿欠了很多钱 |
[02:34] | He withdraws $20,000 in cash once a month. | 每月他都会支取两万现金 |
[02:38] | Who he’s paying or why, I-I don’t know. | 为什么又是付给谁 不得而知 |
[02:41] | Take a wild guess. | 大胆猜测一下 |
[02:44] | That sounds nice, all right? | 那太棒了 |
[02:45] | I appreciate the offer, really, | 你的心意我很感激 |
[02:46] | but listen, I don’t want to impose. | 但我不想打扰你们 |
[02:47] | Listen, for saving your ass, | 听着 我可救了你 |
[02:49] | I think I deserve one person at my engagement party | 这足以让我在我的订婚仪式上 |
[02:53] | who I actually want to talk to. | 能有一个真正可以交谈的人 |
[02:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:57] | My name is Matt Buckley. | 我的真名是马特·巴克利 |
[03:00] | Pleasure to meet you, Matt Buckley. | 很高兴认识你 马特·巴克利 |
[03:03] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[03:03] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[03:11] | Did you know a presidential commission | 你知道总统调查团 |
[03:12] | was looking into the attacks? | 开始调查袭击案了吗 |
[03:14] | It’s time for us to move. | 我们该走了 |
[03:15] | If they do their job, if they look for the truth, | 如果他们做了该做的事去找寻真相 |
[03:17] | this could all end. | 这一切可能都会结束了 |
[03:18] | Lizzy, we have to move now. | 莉兹 我们得走了 |
[03:20] | The Cabal — they found us. | 秘社找到我们了 |
[03:22] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[03:23] | What could be worse than that? | 还有什么能比这更糟 |
[03:25] | Not what, who. Wendigo. | 不是什么 是谁 雪怪 |
[03:27] | Wendigo? Who’s that? | 雪怪是谁 |
[03:31] | The myth of a nameless assassin. | 传闻中的一个无名刺客 |
[03:34] | And he’s coming for you. | 现在他的目标是你 |
[03:38] | This Wendigo, if he doesn’t work for the Cabal, | 这个雪怪 如果他不为秘社卖命 |
[03:41] | who does he work for? | 那他为谁工作 |
[03:42] | No one. He’s not for hire. | 谁都不为 他不接受雇佣 |
[03:45] | Wendigo is the embodiment of vigilante justice. | 雪怪是义警化身 |
[03:48] | He identifies, hunts, and kills targets. | 他会确认并找出目标 最后将其杀死 |
[03:51] | He deems unfit for society. | 他认为自己与社会不容 |
[03:53] | Some believe he’s ex-special ops | 有人认为他是前特工 |
[03:55] | because his presence is felt but never seen. | 因为他总是见首不见尾 |
[03:58] | Whatever his history, | 不管他背景怎样 |
[04:00] | apparently, you’ve caught his attention. | 很显然 你引起他的注意了 |
[04:02] | This vigilante believes I deserve to die? | 这个义警觉得我该死吗 |
[04:05] | 姓名 基恩,伊丽莎白 罪行 通缉恐怖份子 涉嫌俄欧分析处爆炸事件及杀害司法部长康纳利和美国议员霍金斯 | |
[04:07] | A transport team is en route. | 运输队在路上了 |
[04:09] | I’ll call you when they arrive. | 他们到了我再打给你 |
[04:11] | Call me? Where are you going? | 打给我 你要去哪 |
[04:13] | To get help. | 寻求帮助 |
[04:19] | …The courage to change the things I can, | 鼓我义念 勇敢改变可以改的事件 |
[04:23] | and the wisdom to know the difference. | 赠我慧剑 能够分辨接受还是改变 |
[04:26] | Amen. Amen. | 阿门 阿门 |
[04:33] | Fold your hands in front of you. | 双手放在身前 |
[04:39] | Walk. | 走 |
[04:42] | An assassin has targeted Agent Keen. | 有杀手盯上基恩探员了 |
[04:45] | If we haven’t found her, he won’t. | 要是我们都找不到她 他也找不到 |
[04:46] | He’s better than you. He’s better than me. | 他比你我都要厉害 |
[04:49] | That’s why I need your help to protect her. | 所以我才需要你帮忙保护她 |
[04:53] | I thought that’s what your job was. | 我以为那是你的职责所在 |
[04:54] | Well, I failed at that. | 看来我失败了 |
[04:56] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[05:00] | I’m a little rusty in the 12 steps, | 我对12步项目有点生疏了 |
[05:02] | but if I’m not mistaken, step 9 is making amends. | 但我要是没记错的话 第九步应该是弥补过失 |
[05:06] | I can’t do that without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[05:08] | I suggest you start with step 4 and make a searching | 我建议你从第四步开始 对自己展开探索 |
[05:11] | and fearless moral inventory of yourself. | 及无畏的道德审核 |
[05:13] | I admire the way you’re dealing with your addiction, Donald. | 我很欣赏你处理上瘾问题的方式 唐纳德 |
[05:17] | I tried N.A. once after an opium den | 我去过吉隆坡的一家鸦片馆后 |
[05:19] | in Kuala Lumpur got the best of me. | 试过互助小组 |
[05:21] | Didn’t stick. | 没坚持下来 |
[05:22] | I couldn’t get past the requirement | 我无法让自己相信 |
[05:24] | to believe in a power greater than myself. | 比自己还强的力量 |
[05:34] | Officer down. | 有警员受伤 |
[05:35] | I repeat, officer down. 546 Hawthorne place. | 重复 有警员受伤 546号霍桑区 |
[05:37] | Send all units. | 派出全部警力 |
[05:40] | You got four minutes. | 你有四分钟 |
[05:41] | What I know about this assassin will take less than two. | 关于这个杀手的事两分钟就能讲完 |
[05:44] | Several of Wendigo’s killings | 雪怪犯下的许多案子 |
[05:46] | are cold cases on the bureau’s radar. | 都是局里的未结之案 |
[05:48] | El Malo Grande headed the Mejia cartel out of Guatemala. | 厄尔马洛·格兰迪 危地马拉的梅吉亚黑帮 |
[05:51] | He was killed while living under an alias in Madrid. | 他在马德里隐姓埋名时被杀 |
[05:54] | Jose Perez, exiled Angolan dictator, | 何塞·佩雷斯 安哥拉被流放的独裁者 |
[05:56] | was murdered while hiding out in Brasilia. | 躲在巴西利亚时被杀 |
[05:59] | Maybe they’re cold because no one mourns their loss. | 这些案子没结 可能是因为没人哀悼这些人 |
[06:01] | They’re despicable thugs. | 他们都是可恶的暴徒 |
[06:02] | – Any known aliases? – No. | -有已知化名吗 -没有 |
[06:04] | The only hit on our forensics database is this. | 法医资料库里面唯一的线索就是这个 |
[06:07] | Both kills were made using a homemade projectile | 两起谋杀都是由自制武器中射出的 |
[06:10] | fired from some kind of improvised firearm. | 自制子弹造成的 |
[06:12] | Handcrafted weapons, homemade bullets used in homicides. | 用手工制作的武器和自制子弹杀人 |
[06:16] | The list can’t be that long. | 符合条件的人肯定不多 |
[06:17] | Have it compiled by the time I get back | 在我被总统调查团 |
[06:18] | from getting my ass kicked at the presidential commission. | 教训完回来前把线索理清楚 |
[06:21] | Thank you for letting us protect Agent Keen. | 谢谢你让我们保护基恩探员 |
[06:27] | We’re not going after Wendigo to protect Keen. | 我们追查雪怪不是为了保护基恩 |
[06:29] | We’re going after him to find her. | 追查他是为了找到她 |
[06:33] | Those despicable thugs — they were wanted fugitives. | 那些人渣 他们都是在逃罪犯 |
[06:36] | Everyone was looking for them. Wendigo found them. | 人人都想找到他们 只有雪怪找到了 |
[06:38] | If he can do that, he can find keen. | 他能找到他们 那他一定能找到基恩 |
[06:41] | When he does, I’m gonna be there to arrest her. | 他找到她时 我会亲自逮捕她 |
[06:44] | Lizzy, my transport team is on-site. | 莉兹 我的运输队到了 |
[06:46] | You need to leave with them now. | 你得马上跟他们走 |
[06:48] | Did Ressler agree to help? | 雷斯勒答应帮忙了吗 |
[06:50] | My people will take you to the jet. | 我的人会带你去喷气机那 |
[06:51] | From there, you’ll fly to Quito. | 你会飞去基多[厄瓜多尔首都] |
[06:55] | Oh! Gun! | 有枪 |
[06:56] | – Get into the car. – Lizzy? | -上车 -莉兹 |
[06:57] | Where is he?! We go on my ready. | 他在哪 听我指令行动 |
[07:00] | – 1…2… – No! Get down! | -1 2 -不 趴下 |
[07:03] | Talk to me. Lizzy? | 说话啊 莉兹 |
[08:13] | Aram, what happened? | 阿兰姆 怎么了 |
[08:14] | Mr. Reddington? | 雷丁顿先生 |
[08:15] | The shooting — what do you know? | 枪击事件 你知道什么 |
[08:17] | Agent Navabi is en route. | 纳瓦比探员在路上了 |
[08:18] | NYPD is confirming two fatalities. | 纽约警局确认有两人身亡 |
[08:20] | Agent Keen? | 基恩探员吗 |
[08:21] | No. Oh, uh, God, no. | 不 老天 不 |
[08:22] | Agent Keen stole a car, | 基恩探员偷了辆车 |
[08:23] | abandoned it 10 blocks from the scene. | 开出现场十个街区后遗弃了 |
[08:26] | Where are you on Wendigo? | 雪怪查的怎么样了 |
[08:28] | Uh, that, you know, I’m not really supposed to talk about. | 我不能跟你谈论这件事 |
[08:31] | You have five seconds. 4…3… | 我给你五秒钟说明情况 四 三 |
[08:34] | According to Mexican authorities, | 据墨西哥当局所说 |
[08:35] | the gun he used in one of the cold cases | 他在一起未结之案中用的枪 |
[08:36] | was made by a master gunsmith | 是由一位名叫扎卡里·奥图尔 |
[08:38] | named Zachary O’Toole, A.K.A. Zed. | 又名扎德的制枪大师所造 |
[08:40] | Uh, we haven’t been able to locate him. | 我们还没找到他 |
[08:43] | Please tell me you didn’t get to zero. | 别告诉我时间已经到了 |
[08:47] | Hello? | 你还在吗 |
[08:51] | Well, the President doesn’t need a commission | 总统没必要派调查团来调查 |
[08:53] | to find out where the failure of intelligence happened. | 是哪一方面的情报出了错 |
[08:55] | I agree, but the commission has a job to do. | 的确 但调查团有他们的职责要履行 |
[08:57] | So this all just cover your ass? | 所以这一切只是为了让你能明哲保身 |
[09:00] | I doubt Hitchin agrees with you. | 我觉得希钦不会赞同你的想法的 |
[09:02] | Answer her questions directly, | 正面回答她的问题 |
[09:03] | and keep your opinions to yourself. | 少抒发个人见解 |
[09:06] | Reven. | 雷文 |
[09:10] | Hand to God, how amazing was Saturday? | 天呐 周六是不是过得很开心 |
[09:12] | I know I’m his mom, | 我知道我是他妈妈 |
[09:14] | but Philip’s Bar Mitzvah — cutest thing ever. | 但菲利普的成人礼真是太棒了 |
[09:17] | It was incredible. | 真的很不错 |
[09:18] | Although my idiot husband did order 500 extra swag bags, | 我的傻老公多订了五百个礼包 |
[09:21] | so one for you, one for you. | 所以你俩一人一个 |
[09:24] | Uh, Donald Ressler, | 这位是唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[09:26] | the President’s National Security Adviser. | 这位是总统的国家安全顾问 |
[09:28] | Laurel Hitchin. | 劳雷尔·希钦 |
[09:29] | Reven speaks very highly of you. | 雷文对你的评价很高 |
[09:31] | I look forward to your testimony. | 我很期待听到你的证词 |
[09:32] | That makes one of us. | 我可不这么想 |
[09:33] | Uh, truth be told, I’m a little, uh, nervous. | 说实话 我有点紧张 |
[09:35] | Don’t be. We’re not looking for a scapegoat. | 别紧张 我们不是在找替罪羊 |
[09:37] | Just the truth. | 只想知道事情真相 |
[09:40] | – Can I give you a bit of advice? – Please. | -可以给你一些建议吗 -请说 |
[09:42] | The mint-chocolate candies are a little stale, | 礼包里的薄荷巧克力糖有点变味了 |
[09:44] | but the red velvet cake pops — to die for. | 不过红丝绒棒棒糖蛋糕特别好吃 |
[09:53] | Agent Ressler, are you withholding material evidence | 雷斯勒探员 你有没有隐瞒 |
[09:55] | that could lead to the capture of Elizabeth Keen? | 能让我们抓获伊丽莎白·基恩的物证 |
[09:57] | Absolutely not, no. | 当然没有 |
[09:58] | Then you are sharing information with the C.I.A. | 所以你一直在与中情局共享情报 |
[10:00] | 特别探员 唐纳德·雷斯勒 | |
[10:01] | Not at this time. | 这次没有 |
[10:02] | Are you aware of the fact that after 9/11, | 你是否知道在”911事件”之后 |
[10:04] | 特别探员 唐纳德·雷斯勒 | |
[10:04] | the U.S. intelligence system was overhauled | 我国情报机构的彻底改革 |
[10:06] | to make sure that information was shared. | 正是为了确保情报的共享 |
[10:08] | I’m not sharing information with the C.I.A. | 我没有与中情局共享情报 |
[10:10] | because Mr. Kotsiopolus has been accused | 是因为卡奇奥普罗斯先生被指控是 |
[10:13] | of heading the organization | 策划了这一系列袭击的 |
[10:14] | that may be responsible for these attacks. | 组织的头目 |
[10:16] | Accusations which have yet to be substantiated. | 该指控尚未被证实 |
[10:19] | Until they are, he deserves the benefit of the doubt. | 在被证实之前 他理应疑罪从无 |
[10:21] | As does Elizabeth Keen. | 那伊丽莎白·基恩也该如此 |
[10:22] | Do you have evidence that the Cabal exists? | 你有”秘社”存在的证据吗 |
[10:25] | Names of Cabal members have been published — | “秘社”成员的名字被公布… |
[10:26] | I know about the Fulcrum. I’ve seen the list. | 我知道”支点”文件 我看过那份名单 |
[10:28] | It’s 25 years old. | 那是二十五年前的东西了 |
[10:29] | Names on that list are in positions of power. | 那份名单上所涉及的都是位高权重的人物 |
[10:31] | Susan Hanover from Verdiant — | 弗地安特工业的苏珊·汉诺威 |
[10:32] | The Hanover arrest came out of your pursuit of Elizabeth Keen. | 你在追捕伊丽莎白·基恩的过程中逮捕了汉诺威 |
[10:36] | Doesn’t that suggest the link is to her? | 是不是暗示这一切与她有关呢 |
[10:38] | No, no. I believe that Ms. Keen | 不 我相信基恩女士 |
[10:40] | was there in an effort to clear her name. | 是在努力为她自己洗刷罪名 |
[10:44] | She was your partner? | 她是你的搭档 |
[10:45] | Correct, yes. | 是的 |
[10:47] | Do you believe she’s innocent? | 你相信她是无辜的吗 |
[10:48] | My job isn’t to determine her guilt or innocence. | 我的职责并非判定她是否有罪 |
[10:50] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[10:51] | My job is to apprehend Ms. Keen, | 我的职责是抓捕基恩女士 |
[10:53] | and I have no problem doing that. | 而我对此恪尽职守 |
[10:55] | I am not asking about your job. | 我没有问你你的职责是什么 |
[10:56] | I’m asking what you believe. | 我问的是你的看法 |
[11:00] | Elizabeth Keen is not a terrorist. | 伊丽莎白·基恩不是恐怖分子 |
[11:02] | So you believe she’s innocent? | 所以你相信她是无辜的 |
[11:03] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[11:05] | I believe that if she is given a fair trial | 我相信如果她能得到一个陪审团 |
[11:07] | by a jury of her peers, | 给出的公正审判 |
[11:09] | there aren’t 12 people in America | 所有陪审团成员 |
[11:10] | who wouldn’t agree with me. | 都会同意我的想法 |
[11:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:28] | Navabi. | 我是纳瓦比 |
[11:29] | I’ve been thinking about the shooter. | 我在想枪手的情况 |
[11:30] | – Where are you? – He had a clear line of sight | -你在哪 -他在一个视线清晰 |
[11:32] | and a secure location. | 且相当安全的位置 |
[11:34] | On the other side of Mcdougal, | 在麦克道戈尔大街的另一边 |
[11:35] | there is a hotel, the Palace | 有一个宾馆 叫皇宫酒店 |
[11:37] | or Park something — it had to be from there. | 还是公园酒店来着 枪手一定是从那里开枪的 |
[11:42] | Contact hotel security. They’ll have footage. | 联系酒店安保部门 他们有监控录像 |
[11:44] | You might get an image. | 你或许能找到有他的画面 |
[11:46] | If you’re lucky, a print. | 要是你运气好 还能找到他的指纹 |
[11:48] | Over here. | 过来一下 |
[11:51] | Samar? | 莎马 |
[11:52] | This guy’s good, Liz. | 这家伙枪法很好 莉斯 |
[11:54] | Nice catch. | 好眼力 |
[11:55] | What did you find? | 你找到什么了 |
[12:02] | He found you once. | 他能找到你一次 |
[12:04] | He’ll find you again. | 就能找到你第二次 |
[12:06] | And this time, he may not miss. | 到时 他也许就不会失手了 |
[12:07] | Samar, what did you find? | 莎马 你发现什么了 |
[12:09] | Liz, you know I’m here, so you must be close. | 莉斯 你知道我在这 所以你肯定在附近 |
[12:13] | Turn yourself in. | 自首吧 |
[12:14] | Take responsibility for what you’ve done. | 为你的所作所为承担责任 |
[12:16] | I would. I do. | 我会的 |
[12:18] | But not for the things I haven’t. | 但我不会承担我没有犯下的罪行 |
[12:21] | Psalm 1:1. What’s that? | 圣诗1:1 那是什么 |
[12:23] | “Blessed is he who walks not in the council of the wicked.” | “不从恶人的计谋”[旧约《诗篇》1:1] |
[12:32] | The bullet was so close, I could hear it. I thought… | 那子弹近的我都能听到 我还以为 |
[12:40] | I have good news. | 我有好消息 |
[12:44] | Dembe made contact. | 邓比联络我们了 |
[12:45] | You spoke to him? | 你跟他通过话了吗 |
[12:46] | No. We have a protocol. He initiated it. | 不 我们有一个联络规程 他启动了规程 |
[12:50] | I’ll meet him later today. | 我晚点去见他 |
[12:52] | In the meantime, Aram gave me a name — | 同时 阿兰姆给了我一个名字 |
[12:55] | a gunsmith who makes Wendigo’s weapons. | 给雪怪制作武器的制枪大师 |
[12:58] | Feds don’t know how to find him. | 联调局的人不知道上哪儿找他 |
[13:01] | But I do. | 但我知道 |
[13:02] | What the — w-what is this? | 搞…怎么回事 |
[13:04] | Hands. | 举起手来 |
[13:07] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[13:13] | Wendigo, the assassin… | 雪怪 那个杀手… |
[13:15] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:17] | Tell me how to find him. | 告诉我怎么能找到他 |
[13:20] | How do I find Wendigo? | 我要怎么找到雪怪 |
[13:22] | I don’t — | 我不… |
[13:24] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[13:29] | Would you look at that? | 看看这枪 |
[13:34] | .416 Rigby Mauser. | 点416里格比毛瑟枪 |
[13:38] | and fully loaded, no less. | 而且还上满了膛 |
[13:44] | An African bull elephant weighs 14,000 pounds, | 一头公非洲象有六千多公斤重 |
[13:48] | and this can bring one down. | 这把枪就能放倒一头 |
[13:51] | I happened upon one of those magnificent creatures | 我曾经有幸在赞比西河谷看到过 |
[13:54] | in the Zambezi Valley, | 这种伟大的生物 |
[13:56] | and one of these came in quite handy. | 这种枪用起来非常顺手 |
[13:58] | – You shot an elephant? – Lord, no. | -你打死了一头大象 -当然没有 |
[14:01] | I shot the poacher that was about to kill the elephant. | 我打了那个想要杀死大象的偷猎者 |
[14:04] | I know a place that he stayed at before. | 我知道他以前待过的一个地方 |
[14:05] | I-I’m not sure if that’s where he is now, | 我…我不确定他现在还在不在那里 |
[14:07] | but I can give you an address. | 但我可以给你们一个地址 |
[14:10] | Of course you can. | 当然可以了 |
[14:14] | ♬我不想与他人共舞♬ | |
[14:19] | ♬与他人共舞不如独处♬ | |
[14:23] | ♬除非在我臂弯♬ | |
[14:36] | Take the stairs! | 你走楼梯追 |
[15:26] | No! | 不要 |
[15:45] | Grab my arm. | 抓住我的手 |
[15:53] | I’m not the only one. | 不止我一个人 |
[15:57] | There are more, and they’re coming. | 还有其他人 他们就要来了 |
[16:01] | Who’s coming? | 谁要来了 |
[16:02] | You can’t stop them. | 你没法阻止他们 |
[16:04] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:31] | NYPD is still trying to confirm the victim was Wendigo, | 纽约警局正在确认死者是否为雪怪 |
[16:34] | but traffic cameras in the area confirm | 但是该区域内的交通摄像头 |
[16:36] | that Mr. Reddington and Agent Keen were in the vicinity. | 拍到雷丁顿先生和基恩探员在附近出现过 |
[16:39] | Also, agents on scene forwarded a hard drive | 而且现场的探员送来了 |
[16:41] | they found in the unsub’s apartment. | 嫌犯公寓中发现的硬盘 |
[16:44] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[16:45] | 悬赏 只要见尸 伊丽莎白·基恩 国籍 美国 状态 活着 帐户数额 比特币 2641.98 美元 700390 | |
[16:46] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[16:47] | An advertisement for a hit man. | 给职业杀手的悬赏令 |
[16:50] | Someone was going to pay Wendigo $700,000 to kill Liz. | 有人付给雪怪七十万杀莉斯 |
[16:54] | – Who? – Not just Wendigo. | -是谁 -不仅仅是雪怪 |
[16:55] | They’ll be others. | 还有其他人 |
[16:57] | That’s the scary part. This isn’t a contract. | 这才是可怕之处 这不是合同 |
[16:59] | It’s a bounty on the dark net. | 这是暗网上的悬赏 |
[17:01] | 悬赏 只要见尸 目标 地点 状态 | |
[17:02] | “Wanted — dead not alive.” | “悬赏 只要见尸” |
[17:04] | Deadnotalive.Org? | 只要见尸网 |
[17:06] | That’s what it’s actually called? | 这网站真的就叫这个吗 |
[17:07] | Someone with the screen name | 有个网名叫做 |
[17:08] | “Arioch Cain” put a price on her head. | “亚略·该隐”的人悬赏她的项上人头 |
[17:10] | Now any nutjob who kills Agent Keen | 现在不管是谁 只要杀了基恩探员 |
[17:13] | will collect the money if he can prove he did it. | 并能证明是自己干的 就能得到那笔钱 |
[17:16] | How does he do that? | 要怎么证明 |
[17:17] | By submitting the date, location, | 提交时间 地点 |
[17:19] | and method of execution, | 和死亡方式 |
[17:21] | plus a unique identifier. | 以及独特的标记物 |
[17:25] | Wendigo’s was Psalm 1:1. | 雪怪的标记就是圣诗1:1子弹 |
[17:27] | Can you take down the site? | 你能关掉这个网站吗 |
[17:28] | It is decentralized, cached on servers all over the world. | 这个网站分散隐藏在全世界各地的服务器里 |
[17:31] | I take one down, two pop up. | 关掉一个 又会冒出来两个 |
[17:33] | It is completely anonymous, | 这是完全匿名的 |
[17:35] | so there’s no way to tell who this Arioch Cain really is. | 所以根本没办法查出亚略·该隐的身份 |
[17:38] | When NYPD forwarded me the hard drive, | 纽约警局给我们硬盘时 |
[17:40] | they told me they believe there’s a laptop that’s missing. | 告诉我他们认为有一台笔记本电脑不见了 |
[17:42] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[17:43] | If he took it, could he trace who put up the money? | 如果是他拿走的 他能追踪到是谁出钱的吗 |
[17:46] | No. See, the person who put her on the site | 不行 这个把她挂到网上的人 |
[17:48] | didn’t put up the money. | 没有出钱 |
[17:49] | – Then who did? – Haters — | -那是谁出的钱 -恨基恩探员的人 |
[17:50] | People who believe what they read about Agent Keen. | 那些相信新闻报道的人 |
[17:52] | They make bitcoin donations — | 他们捐赠比特币… |
[17:54] | The miracle of crowdsourcing | 众筹的奇迹 |
[17:56] | turned on its head to crowd-fund murder. | 走入歧途 创造了众筹谋杀 |
[17:59] | The more notorious the target, the bigger the fund, | 目标越臭名昭著 悬赏就越高 |
[18:01] | and the more people who will try it. | 也就会有更多人想要杀死目标 |
[18:03] | We thought Wendigo was bad. This is way worse. | 我们以为雪怪已经够糟了 这个要糟糕得多 |
[18:06] | There’s no limit to how many assassins could be coming after her. | 会有无限多的人来追杀她 |
[18:17] | Dembe’s here. | 邓比到了 |
[18:31] | Where’s Dembe? | 邓比在哪儿 |
[18:37] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:42] | You must be Asher’s newest BFF. | 你一定就是亚瑟的新知己了 |
[18:45] | I’m Gwen, his other significant other. | 我叫格温 他的另一个重要的另一半 |
[18:48] | Oh, yeah. Does he have a lot? | 他有很多另一半吗 |
[18:49] | Oh, yes. Asher’s quite the collector. | 是啊 亚瑟是个收藏家 |
[18:51] | He’s the chocolate inside the M&M. | 他就像M&M豆里的巧克力 |
[18:53] | You’re the hard shell. | 而你是那糖壳 |
[18:55] | Melts in your mouth, does he? | 他肯定是一口即化 是吗 |
[18:57] | Or my hand. | 手里也能化 |
[18:58] | – I’m good either way. – Lucky man. | -我两样活都很好 -他真幸运 |
[19:00] | Tell me, mister, um… | 告诉我 先生 |
[19:02] | Buckley — Matt buckley. | 巴克利 马特·巴克利 |
[19:04] | Tell me, Mr. Buckley. | 告诉我 巴克利先生 |
[19:06] | Do you believe in love at first sight? | 你相信一见钟情吗 |
[19:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:10] | I think love is, uh, more of an acquired taste. | 我觉得爱情应该是逐渐培养的 |
[19:14] | Have you ever acquired it — love? | 你和别人培养出来过吗 爱情 |
[19:17] | Yeah. Once. | 有过一次 |
[19:20] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你这么说好像只有一次很糟糕似的 |
[19:22] | Love isn’t like an orgasm, Mr. Buckley. | 爱情可不像性高潮 巴克利先生 |
[19:25] | Once is quite enough. | 一次已经足够了 |
[19:28] | Yeah, it should have been. | 本来应该是足够的 |
[19:31] | Maybe it will be. Who knows, right? | 或许会足够的 谁知道呢 对吧 |
[19:34] | I’ve loved Asher Sutton | 看到亚瑟·萨顿的第一眼 |
[19:35] | since the moment I laid eyes on him. | 我就爱上他了 |
[19:37] | I love everything about him, | 我爱他的一切 |
[19:39] | including his peculiar affinity for collectibles, | 也包括他诡异的收藏癖 |
[19:43] | even at my engagement party. | 哪怕是在我的订婚派对上 |
[19:46] | On one condition — | 但是有个条件 |
[19:50] | that they look me in the eye and promise me | 就是他的朋友必须看着我的眼睛 |
[19:52] | that they will never, ever do anything to harm the man that I love. | 向我保证他们永远不会伤害我爱的人 |
[19:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:00] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[20:03] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么呢 |
[20:04] | I need a refill. | 帮我续个杯 |
[20:07] | You got it. | 遵命 |
[20:12] | Maybe I wasn’t clear how this works, huh? | 或许是我没说清楚规矩 是吗 |
[20:14] | I told you I’ll have it to you by Friday. | 我跟你说了周五再给你 |
[20:15] | And I told you I’m not here to negotiate. | 我也跟你说过没有商量余地 |
[20:17] | It’s due today. | 必须是今天 |
[20:19] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[20:21] | – Is there a problem? – No, no. I-it’s okay. It’s fine. | -有什么问题吗 -不 不 没事 |
[20:24] | – You sure? – Yeah, it’s okay. | -你确定吗 -确定 没事 |
[20:26] | He said it’s okay, huh? | 他说了没事 |
[20:29] | I heard him. | 我听见了 |
[20:31] | Maybe you should go. | 你可以走了 |
[20:36] | We’re not through here, huh? | 我们没完 |
[20:42] | Looks like I made a new friend. | 看起来我交了个新朋友 |
[20:46] | I really wish you hadn’t done that. | 我真希望你刚才没有那么做 |
[20:50] | I stayed with him until he was gone. | 我一直陪着他直到他死去 |
[20:52] | I didn’t want to leave him behind. | 我不想丢下他 |
[20:55] | But they were coming, | 但他们当时就要到了 |
[20:57] | and if I had tried to bring him back with me, | 如果我试图把他的尸体带回来 |
[20:59] | we would have both been killed. | 那我也得死 |
[21:13] | We will avenge this good man’s death, | 我们会为这个好兄弟复仇的 |
[21:17] | I promise you. | 我发誓 |
[21:23] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能在这里久留 |
[21:24] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:27] | This emblem — I’ve seen it before. | 我见过这个标志 |
[21:27] | 只要见尸 伊丽莎白·基恩 | |
[21:30] | You were on the website. | 你上过那个网站 |
[21:32] | No. T-t-that was just — | 不 那…那只是… |
[21:33] | We know what it is and why you have it. | 我们认识这标志 也知道为什么你有 |
[21:34] | You want the bounty for yourself. | 你想自己领这赏金 |
[21:36] | That’s why you gave us Wendigo to knock out the competition. | 所以你告诉我们雪怪的住址以减少竞争 |
[21:40] | Who put her on the site? | 谁发起的悬赏 |
[21:41] | I d-don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[21:42] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[21:44] | Who put her on the site? | 谁发起的悬赏 |
[21:46] | I-I only know the screen name of the site creator — | 我只知道网站建造者的网名 |
[21:49] | G-Gavrilo Princip. | 加…加夫里洛·普林齐普 |
[21:52] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你 |
[21:57] | You can’t just bust into my place, bring me here — | 你们不能就这样闯进我家 把我带来这里 |
[21:59] | You saw the warrant, Princip. | 你看到逮捕令了 普林齐普 |
[22:01] | This is the site creator? | 这是建网站的那个人吗 |
[22:02] | You’re Gavrilo Princip? | 你就是加夫里洛·普林齐普吗 |
[22:03] | Real name Gavin Delgado. | 真名加文·德尔加多 |
[22:05] | You can’t take my — those computers are intellectual property! | 你们不能拿…那些电脑是具有知识产权的 |
[22:10] | Elizabeth isn’t safe here. | 伊丽莎白在这里不安全 |
[22:11] | Better call Edward, tell him to get the jet ready. | 打电话给爱德华 让他准备直升机 |
[22:20] | Edward, Mr. Vargas. | 爱德华 我是瓦格斯先生 |
[22:22] | I’m with Reddington and Keen. | 我跟雷丁顿和基恩在一起 |
[22:24] | Edward? I always liked the name Edward. | 爱德华 我一直喜欢爱德华这个名字 |
[22:26] | I’ve been instructed to inform you | 他们让我告诉你 |
[22:27] | to meet us at the Garden Avenue Airfield right away. | 马上来花园大道飞机场见面 |
[22:33] | Get the car. | 去开车 |
[22:40] | Has the CIA shared intel | 中情局有没有和联调局 |
[22:41] | – regarding the acts of terror with the FBI? – Yes. | -共享有关恐怖袭击的情报 -有的 |
[22:44] | In your opinion, | 在你看来 |
[22:45] | why hasn’t the bureau reciprocated? | 你认为联调局为什么不愿共享呢 |
[22:48] | Because the person responsible | 因为制造这些案件的人 |
[22:49] | is FBI Special Agent Elizabeth Keen. | 就是联调局特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[22:52] | So you don’t share Agent Ressler’s opinion | 所以你不同意雷斯勒探员的看法 |
[22:54] | that she’s innocent? | 不认为她是清白的 |
[22:56] | Elizabeth Keen is a Russian sleeper agent. | 伊丽莎白·基恩是一名俄罗斯潜伏特工 |
[22:59] | She said as much to Agent Ressler | 当她翻墙进入俄罗斯大使馆 |
[23:01] | when she scaled the wall of the Russian Embassy, | 承认她的真实姓名是玛莎·罗斯托娃 |
[23:04] | admitted that her real name is Masha Rostova, | 并向他们寻求政治庇护的时候 |
[23:07] | and asked for asylum. | 她也是这么对雷斯勒探员说的 |
[23:09] | And the Fulcrum? | 那关于支点呢 |
[23:11] | The Fulcrum is an irrelevant relic, | 支点只是个不相关的物品 |
[23:14] | which, in case you haven’t read | 并且被机械化的误读了 |
[23:14] | Cathcart’s piece in the Post, | 如果您还没读过 |
[23:17] | is being systematically debunked as we speak. | 卡斯卡特发表在《华盛顿邮报》上的文章的话 |
[23:20] | He likens it to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, | 他把它比作是”犹太人的阴谋” |
[23:24] | which has taken a few anomalous grains of truth | 它借用了几件非常规的事实 |
[23:28] | and spun a mountain of lies, | 再混入一些阴谋论 |
[23:30] | concocted by conspiracy theorists. | 就编造出了堆积如山的谎言 |
[23:31] | Forgive me, but I don’t draw my evidence from the popular press. | 很抱歉 我不会从大众报纸上获取证据 |
[23:35] | Facts, then. | 那我告诉您事实 |
[23:36] | The Fulcrum was released by Raymond Reddington, | 支点是从雷蒙德·雷丁顿那里流出的 |
[23:40] | a man without morals, without conscience, | 一个没有道德 没有良心 |
[23:44] | and certainly without any credibility. | 当然也没有任何可信度的人 |
[23:46] | And the existence of a Cabal? | 那关于秘社的存在呢 |
[23:48] | State-sanctioned acts of terror by Russia. | 俄国政府批准的恐怖袭击行为 |
[23:50] | – Threat level red. – Where’s Edward? | -红色威胁 -爱德华在哪 |
[23:52] | Specter of another cold war. | 又一场冷战的幽灵 |
[23:55] | In times of chaos, | 在这种混乱时代 |
[23:56] | I can understand the public’s need for a simple solution. | 我理解公众都想得到一个简单的解决方案 |
[24:01] | Ergo a Cabal. | 因此就有了关于秘社的传说 |
[24:02] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[24:03] | So you deny running any such organization? | 这么说你否认自己在运营这样一个组织 |
[24:06] | A shadow government that controls world events? | 一个控制世界大事的影子政府吗 |
[24:09] | I’m flattered, but, uh, yes, | 我受宠若惊 但是 没错 |
[24:12] | I deny running any such organizations. | 我否认自己在运营这样一个组织 |
[24:16] | I can assure you there is no Cabal. | 我可以向您保证根本没有什么秘社 |
[24:19] | Mr. Reddington… | 雷丁顿先生 |
[24:27] | I think you know the outcome of this. | 我想你知道最终结果会是什么 |
[24:30] | Even if you shoot me and perhaps one of my associates, | 即使你击中了我和我的一个手下 |
[24:32] | even if your girlfriend gets off a shot or two… | 即使你女朋友能躲过一两颗子弹 |
[24:41] | …you’re both gonna die. | 最后你们都会死 |
[24:54] | Put down your gun, Elizabeth. | 把枪放下 伊丽莎白 |
[25:02] | Put down the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[25:20] | You created the site. | 网站是你创建的 |
[25:21] | You can take Agent Keen off the site. | 你也能把基恩探员的名字从网站上撤掉 |
[25:24] | No, I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[25:29] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[25:31] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我 |
[25:33] | Go try a layer four UDP/TCP | 你可以在OSI协议栈里 |
[25:35] | in the OSI stacks. | 用四层UDP/TCP协议试试 |
[25:44] | Agent Navabi? | 纳瓦比探员 |
[25:47] | I don’t understand half of what he’s saying. | 他说的东西有一半我都听不懂 |
[25:48] | I don’t even know what questions to ask him. | 我甚至不知道该问他什么问题 |
[25:49] | I thought you were great. | 我觉得你刚才做得很好 |
[25:54] | Maybe I can talk to him. | 或许我能跟他谈谈 |
[26:01] | Look, Gavin — | 听着 加文 |
[26:05] | Mr. Delgado, we both know you can take that site down. | 德尔加多先生 我们都知道你能关掉这网站 |
[26:08] | I don’t choose who deserves to die. | 谁该死不是由我选择的 |
[26:11] | The masses do. | 是民众的决定 |
[26:12] | No Capitol Hill, no committees, no debates. | 没有国会 没有委员会 没有讨论 |
[26:15] | I’ve created the purest form of democracy. | 我创造出了最纯粹的民主 |
[26:19] | By dispersing power directly into the hands of the people, | 把权利分散到人民的手中 |
[26:22] | no single person possesses the ability to tip the scales. | 没有哪个人单独拥有绝对权力 |
[26:26] | And I don’t choose targets. | 目标人物也不是我选的 |
[26:29] | The people do. | 是人民选的 |
[26:30] | If you don’t take Agent Keen off your site — | 如果你不把基恩探员的名字从网站上撤掉 |
[26:31] | You’ll what? | 你会怎么做 |
[26:33] | Hit me with a Denial of Service Attack? | 向我的网站发起拒绝服务攻击吗 |
[26:34] | Actually, I was thinking more like | 实际上 我想的是 |
[26:37] | millions of repetitive requests. | 发送无数的重复请求 |
[26:39] | My mitigation capacity will frag any traffic you throw at. | 我网站的防攻击能力能瓦解你所有的流量攻击 |
[26:43] | I know your dark web P2P is cached on multiple servers, | 我知道你暗网的P2P隐藏在多个服务器上 |
[26:47] | but I’ve got a virus concealed via Rootkit. | 但我手上有一个能通过后门软件隐藏的病毒 |
[26:54] | Look, I’m way ahead of you. | 听着 我的技术比你先进多了 |
[26:55] | There’s a reason people trust me enough | 人们这么信任我 把数百万资产 |
[26:57] | to put millions in my site. | 放到我的网站上是有原因的 |
[26:59] | Because they know you can’t take the money and run. | 因为他们知道你不能带着他们的钱逃走 |
[27:03] | Which means it’s a two-key system. | 说明这是个双钥系统 |
[27:06] | You can’t take Agent Keen’s name down. | 你不能拿掉基恩探员的名字 |
[27:07] | Only the person who nominated her | 只有提名要杀死她的那个人 |
[27:09] | to be assassinated can do that. | 才能做到这件事 |
[27:12] | Good talk. | 跟你谈话很愉快 |
[27:19] | What is the deal with you two anyways? | 说起来你俩到底什么关系 |
[27:21] | It’s what everybody wants to know. | 所有人都想知道 |
[27:24] | Some say it’s a daddy/daughter thing. | 有的人说是父女情 |
[27:27] | Others swear it’s May-September. | 还有人一口咬定是爱情 |
[27:30] | I prefer to believe… | 而我觉得 |
[27:34] | …it’s a little of both. | 两者都有 |
[27:37] | The fact that we’re still alive | 你留我们活到现在 |
[27:39] | means you need something from me. | 就说明你想从我这得到什么 |
[27:41] | Whatever it is, let her go. | 无论你想要什么 只要放她走 |
[27:43] | My resources are at your disposal. | 我所有资源任你调用 |
[27:46] | It’s a limited-time offer, Matias. | 这个提议是有时效的 马蒂亚斯 |
[27:47] | You need to act now. | 你最好现在就执行 |
[27:49] | Oh, you’ll give me what I need. | 我想要的 你会给我的 |
[27:52] | I’m certain of that. | 我很确定 |
[27:54] | Right there. That’s good. | 就放那 很好 |
[27:56] | – Come here! ? – Let go! Stop! | -过来 -放开我 住手 |
[27:59] | Get her up there! | 把她弄上去 |
[28:01] | Grab her legs! | 抓住她的腿 |
[28:02] | Get your hands off me. | 放开我 |
[28:04] | Pin her down! | 按住她 |
[28:06] | Stay there! | 别动 |
[28:08] | You need to stay put. | 你给我待着别动 |
[28:09] | Call the Director. Tell him I’ll give him | 给主管打电话 告诉他 |
[28:11] | everything I’ve been collecting, all the evidence against him. | 我会交出手上一切对他不利的证据 |
[28:14] | – Call him! – You don’t need to concern yourself | -给他打电话 -你不用 |
[28:16] | with the Director anymore. | 再管主管了 |
[28:19] | You’re in my care now, Reddington. | 现在你落在我手上了 雷丁顿 |
[28:25] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[28:26] | They’re gonna come after me, after us. | 他们会来追杀我 追杀我们 |
[28:28] | Look, I know, but there has to be something you can do. | 我明白 但是一定还有办法的 |
[28:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:32] | Please, listen. | 听我说 |
[28:33] | – You’ve done enough. – No. Come on. Why? | -你做的够多了 -别 说说吧 怎么回事 |
[28:36] | You got yourself into something, right? | 你惹上什么麻烦了 对吧 |
[28:39] | Tell me what. Let me help you. | 告诉我 让我帮你 |
[28:47] | What do you know about underground boxing? | 关于地下拳击 你知道多少 |
[28:51] | Human dog fighting. | 残忍的肉搏 |
[28:51] | People die. You don’t want to bet on that. | 很多人为此丧命 你可别去赌那个 |
[28:53] | No, no, no. I didn’t bet on it. | 不不不 我没参与赌博 |
[28:55] | I did it. I mean, I-I fought. | 我参与了 我 我参与了搏斗 |
[28:58] | Let me guess. You lost. | 我猜猜 你输了 |
[28:59] | No. I won. | 不 我赢了 |
[29:00] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这儿 |
[29:01] | These guys — they wanted me to throw a fight, but… | 那些人 他们希望我故意输一场 可是… |
[29:05] | people lost a lot of money — | 一些人因此输了很多钱 |
[29:07] | the wrong kind of people. | 那些人可不好惹 |
[29:08] | He paid them back, but these people, | 他把钱还给了他们 可那些人 |
[29:10] | they — they found out about his family. | 他们发现了他的身世 |
[29:14] | They’re extorting him — 20 grand a month. | 他们敲诈他 每月两万 |
[29:17] | They’ll kill him if he doesn’t pay. | 如果不付钱就杀了他 |
[29:21] | That guy, the one you scared off, he’s low-level. | 你吓跑的那个人 他只是小人物 |
[29:24] | But the guys he works for are, uh, Russians. | 但他上头的人 那些俄国人 |
[29:28] | You know, they’re organized. | 你知道 他们是有组织的 |
[29:30] | Russians? | 俄国人吗 |
[29:30] | I hired a private detective | 我请了私家侦探 |
[29:33] | to see if I could cut a deal. | 希望能和他们达成协议 |
[29:36] | They found pieces of him along the Allegheny. | 结果侦探被碎尸 丢在阿勒格尼 |
[29:39] | It’s never gonna end. | 这事会没完没了的 |
[29:39] | – Yeah, it is, because I’m gonna fix it. – No. | -不会的 我会解决这件事的 -不 |
[29:43] | – I owe you this. – I can’t let you — | -这是我欠你的 -我不能让你… |
[29:44] | Hey, let him talk. | 听他说完 |
[29:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:48] | What would you do, Matt? | 你会怎么做 马特 |
[29:53] | To do what I do well, I need my enemies to fear me. | 要想做好我这行 就得让敌人怕我 |
[29:57] | Every life that I take sends a message. | 每次取人性命 我都在传达讯息 |
[30:00] | What happens next… | 接下来发生的一切 |
[30:02] | …will be international news. | 将成为国际新闻 |
[30:05] | I’m gonna execute a terrorist and a crime lord. | 我将处决一名恐怖分子和一个罪犯之王 |
[30:08] | Style points count. | 可得做得有范儿点 |
[30:10] | Solomon! | 所罗门 |
[30:11] | One… | 一 |
[30:12] | Solomon! | 所罗门 |
[30:13] | …must work slowly, | 一定要慢慢来 |
[30:16] | with great attention to detail, | 考究细节 |
[30:19] | peeling flesh from bone | 贴骨剔肉 |
[30:22] | like a butcher filleting a salmon. | 就像鱼贩片鱼柳一样 |
[30:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:42] | – Yeah. – Lizzy, where’d he go — Solomon? | -没事 -莉兹 他去哪了 所罗门去哪了 |
[30:46] | He got away. | 他逃了 |
[30:54] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[31:15] | I’ve secured a safe site less than a mile away — | 不到一英里的地方有个安全的藏匿点 |
[31:18] | 5243 North Park. | 北公园5243号 |
[31:20] | Call me as soon as you arrive. | 你到了就给我打电话 |
[31:24] | Dembe? | 邓比 |
[31:27] | Dembe? | 邓比 |
[31:29] | We’re gonna get you well. | 你会没事的 |
[31:38] | Ok, help that. | 来 搭把手 |
[31:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:44] | We’re going with him. | 我们和他一起去 |
[31:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:49] | I’m going with Dembe. | 我要陪邓比一起去 |
[31:50] | You’re not safe here. | 你在这里不安全 |
[31:57] | Aram, tell me she’s off the site. | 阿兰姆 告诉我她的名字已经从网站上撤掉了 |
[32:01] | I thought I could. | 我本以为我可以 |
[32:03] | – I thought, uh — – We gave you the name of the man | -我以为 -两小时前 我们把网站创建人的 |
[32:04] | who created the site two hours ago. | 名字告诉了你 |
[32:06] | Have you found him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[32:07] | Yes, but it is a two-key system. He is only one of the keys. | 找到了 但这是一个双钥系统 他只是其中一把钥匙 |
[32:10] | The other key is this Arioch Cain, | 另一把钥匙是亚略·该隐 |
[32:12] | the person who put her on the site, | 也就是把她名字放上网站的人 |
[32:14] | and I can’t find him unless I can follow the money, | 我只有追踪资金动向才能找到他 |
[32:16] | and there is no money to follow | 除非赏金交到第三方手上 |
[32:17] | until the bounty is put in escrow. | 否则不会有资金流动 |
[32:20] | Mr. Reddington, I am so sorry, | 雷丁顿先生 我很抱歉 |
[32:22] | but the only way they’re taking Agent Keen’s name off the site | 除非基恩探员死了 网站才会撤掉 |
[32:25] | is if she’s dead. | 她的名字 |
[32:28] | Well, we’re just gonna have to kill her. | 那我们只好杀了她了 |
[32:29] | Uh, I’m sorry. Bad connection. | 抱歉 信号不好 |
[32:31] | Did you just say we’ll have to kill her? | 你是说要杀了她吗 |
[32:33] | Aram, listen to me very carefully. | 阿兰姆 仔细听好了 |
[32:35] | This is what I need you to do. | 按我说的做 |
[32:39] | Today is your lucky day. You’re going to cop a plea. | 今天算你走运 配合调查可以获得轻判 |
[32:41] | All you have to do is enter your passkey | 你只需要输入你的口令 |
[32:43] | and confirm that Wendigo killed Agent Keen. | 确认雪怪杀了基恩探员 |
[32:46] | Date of death, cause of death, | 死亡时间 死因 |
[32:47] | and unique identifier — Psalm 1:1. | 还有唯一标识 圣诗1:1子弹 |
[32:51] | When you do, Arioch Cain will enter his passkey | 搞定这些 亚略·该隐就会输入他的口令 |
[32:54] | to release the bounty. | 完成佣金付款 |
[32:56] | No one is releasing anything | 没有她死亡的第三方验证 |
[32:58] | without independent verification that she’s dead. | 佣金是肯定不会兑付的 |
[33:00] | We have someone working on that. | 我们有人在解决了 |
[33:03] | ♬若我伤了你的心♬ | |
[33:08] | Open up a bit. | 躺正点 |
[33:09] | ♬你还能否感受到爱♬ | |
[33:12] | ♬你会否还能感受到爱♬ | |
[33:13] | There. Good. | 就这样 很好 |
[33:16] | ♬若我伤了你的心♬ | |
[33:20] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[33:22] | ♬你还能否感受到爱♬ | |
[33:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:23] | Get the photos to Sandquist at the Chronicle. | 把照片发给《纪事报》的桑德奎斯特 |
[33:25] | I want everyone to know what happened here today. | 我要让所有人知道今天这里发生的事 |
[33:29] | ♬自由是一种情绪♬ | |
[33:33] | Dad! | 爸 |
[33:36] | They got her. | 她被干掉了 |
[33:37] | ♬你知道我想帮你♬ | |
[33:40] | And we are just now getting reports | 我们刚刚收到消息 |
[33:42] | that former FBI agent Elizabeth Keen has been shot and killed. | 前联调局探员伊丽莎白·基恩中枪身亡 |
[33:46] | No comment yet from the FBI… | 联调局还未做出回应 |
[33:49] | ♬若我伤了你的心♬ | |
[33:51] | Agent Ressler knows what we’re doing, right? | 雷斯勒知道我们做的这些事吧 |
[33:53] | I mean, he knows about Keen? | 我是说关于基恩的事 |
[33:55] | I called, but he’s still testifying before the commission. | 我打过电话了 他还在向调查团作证 |
[33:58] | 悬赏 只要见尸 姓名 伊丽莎白·基恩 | |
[34:00] | He is not gonna like this. | 他不会喜欢的 |
[34:02] | ♬若我伤了你的心♬ | |
[34:05] | ♬你还能否感受到爱♬ | |
[34:09] | ♬你会否还能感受到爱♬ | |
[34:13] | ♬若我伤了你的心♬ | |
[34:18] | ♬你还能否感受到爱♬ | |
[34:22] | ♬你会否还能感受到爱♬ | |
[34:36] | The men you work for — | 跟你的头讲 |
[34:37] | Asher Sutton is done paying them. | 亚瑟·萨顿不会再给他们钱了 |
[34:39] | From now on, you deal with me. | 从今天开始 有事找我 |
[34:45] | They will come for you, huh? | 会有人找你算账的 |
[34:47] | I’m counting on it. | 我正指望呢 |
[34:50] | ♬不愿见你挣扎♬ | |
[34:53] | Yes, worse than I thought. | 比我想的还要糟糕 |
[34:55] | I’m gonna need the shop-vac | 我需要吸尘器 |
[34:56] | and three tins of Buckner’s saddle soap. | 买三罐巴克纳洗革皂 |
[34:59] | Okay, tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到什么了 |
[35:00] | Uh, the website says “Kill confirmed.” | 网站上显示”确认死亡” |
[35:02] | 悬赏 只要见尸 姓名 伊丽莎白·基恩 状态 确认死亡 | |
[35:03] | Perfect. Okay, Delgado’s admin site | 非常好 德尔加多的网站 |
[35:05] | should automatically release the funds into escrow. | 应该会自动将佣金打给第三方 |
[35:08] | When they do, Wendigo should get an e-mail with a link | 然后雪怪会收到一封邮件 |
[35:10] | to a routing number. | 里面有路由号码的链接 |
[35:11] | Now, the actual funds won’t be available for 32 hours, | 真正的资金要在三十二小时后才能到账 |
[35:14] | but the routing number can be back-traced | 但靠路由号码 我们可以 |
[35:15] | to give us an address. | 查出雇用人的地址 |
[35:16] | 悬赏 只要见尸 标已达成 | |
[35:17] | Hang on. Here we go. I got an e-mail. | 等等 来了 我收到邮件了 |
[35:19] | Read me the routing number. | 把路由号码念给我 |
[35:21] | Thank you, Aram. That will be all. | 谢谢你 阿兰姆 先这样 |
[35:23] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[35:25] | I’d prefer to know who put you on that site before the FBI. | 我想在联调局之前搞清楚是谁把你挂到那网上的 |
[35:28] | I can’t get a physical address | 没有阿兰姆的帮助 |
[35:30] | from the routing number without Aram’s help. | 我没法靠路由号码找到地址 |
[35:33] | Borakove, wake and bake and grab a pen. | 波拉科夫 起床干活 拿笔记下 |
[35:35] | I have a routing number I need you to track. | 我有个路由号码 帮我查一下 |
[35:39] | Arioch Cain? | 亚略·该隐吗 |
[35:41] | You? | 是你 |
[35:43] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你怎么好像见鬼了一样 |
[35:46] | You’re supposed to be dead. | 你应该已经死了啊 |
[35:47] | I saw it on the news. | 我在新闻里看到了 |
[35:48] | – Take me off the site. – Site? | -把我从网上撤掉 -网站 |
[35:51] | What site? What are you talking about? | 什么网站 你在说什么 |
[35:53] | Look at me and listen to what I’m saying to you, | 看着我 你给我听好了 |
[35:55] | because I’m in no mood to repeat myself. | 我现在没心情再重复一遍 |
[35:57] | We know what you’ve done. | 我们知道你干了什么 |
[35:58] | We know you have the power to stop it. | 你可以终结这件事 |
[36:00] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[36:04] | I’m the one you’re looking for. | 我才是你们要找的人 |
[36:07] | I’m the one who wants you dead. | 是我想要你死 |
[36:19] | On the couch. | 沙发上坐好 |
[36:21] | – You need to take me off that site. – No! | -你得把我从那网站上撤掉 -我不 |
[36:24] | What site?! What the hell is going on? | 什么网站 到底怎么回事 |
[36:26] | What are you people doing here? | 你们要干什么 |
[36:27] | She ruined everything. | 她毁了一切 |
[36:29] | This isn’t a game! People are trying to kill me! | 这不是游戏 真有人来杀我 |
[36:33] | Blair, what are they talking about? | 布莱尔 他们在说什么 |
[36:36] | What you wanted. | 这正是你想要的啊 |
[36:38] | How many times have you said that you wanted her dead, | 你说过无数次想让她去死 |
[36:40] | that you wanted the person who killed mom to die? | 说你想让害死妈妈的凶手偿命 |
[36:46] | The OREA bombing. | 欧俄分析处爆炸案 |
[36:48] | You mother died in the OREA bombing. | 你母亲死于那场爆炸 |
[36:53] | Look at her. | 你看看她 |
[36:54] | Her name was Sharon. | 她叫莎伦 |
[36:56] | Did you know that before you blew her up? | 你炸死她之前 知道她的名字吗 |
[36:59] | Blair, honey, | 布莱尔 亲爱的 |
[37:02] | whatever they’re telling you to do — | 不管人家让你干什么 |
[37:04] | No! Dad, no. | 没有 爸爸 没有 |
[37:07] | I am so sorry, but I had nothing to do — | 对不起 但是这和我没关… |
[37:10] | You killed her! | 你害死了她 |
[37:12] | No, she didn’t. | 她没有 |
[37:14] | It’s understandable that you would think she did, | 你会认为是她干的 这我能理解 |
[37:16] | – but she didn’t. – You’re wrong. | -但是她没有 -你错了 |
[37:18] | Take it down, Blair, before more innocent people die. | 删掉吧 布莱尔 不然会害死更多无辜的人 |
[37:20] | My mom was innocent. | 我妈妈就是无辜的 |
[37:24] | I lost my mom when I was a little girl. | 我妈妈在我小时候过世了 |
[37:26] | – I know how you feel. – You don’t. | -我了解你的感受 -你不了解 |
[37:29] | I still think about her every day — | 我现在每天都还在想着她 |
[37:32] | what we might talk about… | 想着我们会聊些什么 |
[37:36] | what her voice might sound like. | 她声音会是什么样的 |
[37:44] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[37:45] | I had nothing to do with your mother’s death. | 你母亲的死不是我造成的 |
[37:48] | I will do whatever it takes | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[37:51] | to find the people responsible. | 找出杀害她的凶手 |
[37:52] | But I can’t do anything until you take me off that site. | 但前提是你把我的名字从那网站上撤掉 |
[38:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:33] | Blair… | 布莱尔 |
[38:37] | I’m gonna get the people that killed your mother. | 我会抓到杀害你母亲的凶手 |
[38:44] | You made the right call. | 你做了正确的选择 |
[38:46] | Not only is Keen safe, but the site’s down, | 不止是基恩的安全 网站也撤除了 |
[38:49] | and we have leads on four assassins we didn’t know existed. | 我们还掌握了四名原先并不知道的杀手的线索 |
[38:52] | I thought you’d be furious. | 我以为你会很生气 |
[38:53] | You know what I am? | 知道吗 |
[38:56] | I’m scared, because for a minute, | 其实我很害怕 因为有一刻 |
[38:58] | I thought Keen was gone. | 我以为基恩死了 |
[39:00] | I thought that, uh… | 我以为 |
[39:10] | Agent Ressler, when you have a moment. | 雷斯勒探员 有空过来一下 |
[39:16] | We got to do a better job. | 我们要把工作做得更好 |
[39:18] | We got to go out there, and we got to find her | 我们要找到她 |
[39:20] | and bring her in, because every day she’s out there | 把她带回来 因为只要她还在逃亡 |
[39:22] | is the day we could lose her. | 我们就有可能会失去她 |
[39:29] | Don’t ever hug me like that again. | 别再这样抱我 |
[39:42] | Mrs. Hitchin, I assume you’re here to tell me | 希钦夫人 我想你来是要告诉我 |
[39:44] | that the commission came to a sensible decision | 调查团对于如何处置主管 |
[39:46] | about how to handle the Director. | 已经做出了明智的决定 |
[39:48] | These red velvet cake pops are delicious. | 这些红天鹅绒蛋糕棒棒糖很好吃 |
[39:52] | The commission’s work is ongoing, | 调查团的工作仍在进行中 |
[39:54] | but Laurel and I think it’s prudent | 但是我和劳雷尔认为 |
[39:55] | for us all to be on the same page. | 我们达成共识会比较谨慎 |
[39:58] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[39:59] | Yeah, it is, and here’s why. | 有可能 下面是原因 |
[40:01] | We’re not gonna repeat the intelligence failures of 9/11. | 我们不会重蹈911情报失误的覆辙 |
[40:04] | The FBI and the C.I.A. must communicate, | 联调局和中情局必须相互交流 |
[40:07] | which means you two must work together. | 所以你们俩必须携手合作 |
[40:10] | From now on, you share intel– anything and everything | 从现在起 你们共享 |
[40:12] | relating to the whereabouts of Reddington and Keen. | 所有与雷丁顿和基恩行踪有关的情报 |
[40:15] | I’m fine with that. | 我没意见 |
[40:16] | Agency’s always been an open book on this topic. | 在这个问题上 中情局一直都毫无秘密可言 |
[40:19] | I think you’re making a big mistake here. | 我认为你们这是大错特错 |
[40:21] | The President doesn’t agree. | 总统可不认同 |
[40:23] | And if I’m not willing to cooperate? | 如果我不愿意合作呢 |
[40:25] | Then you’ll be replaced by someone who is. | 那就会有愿意的人来取代你 |
[40:28] | Agent Ressler, | 雷斯勒探员 |
[40:29] | in the interests of national security, | 为了国家安全利益起见 |
[40:31] | this is the best course of action. | 这是最佳的行动方案 |
[40:34] | Seems you’ve upgraded this place. | 看起来这地方装修过了 |
[40:37] | I’d love to have a tour. | 带我参观一下吧 |
[40:42] | Everyone has a way they want to be perceived– | 每个人都希望在别人眼中自己有一个样子 |
[40:46] | a cover story, a lie. | 一个借口 一个谎言 |
[40:48] | They tell you what they want you to believe. | 他们会告诉你想让你相信的话 |
[40:52] | But I think actions speak louder than words, | 但是我认为行动胜于空谈 |
[40:55] | especially the ones we take out of loyalty | 尤其是那些出于忠诚 |
[40:59] | or our sense of duty | 或是责任感 |
[41:01] | or love | 或是爱 |
[41:03] | or out of hope for a second chance. | 或是希望获得第二次机会的行动 |
[41:06] | That’s all I want for you, Liz– a second chance. | 我只想让你得到第二次机会 莉斯 |
[41:11] | I’ll do anything to make sure that you get it. | 我会不惜一切代价 保证你得到这个机会 |
[41:16] | I hope you’re okay. If you get this, I’ll be here. | 希望你没事 如果听到这段留言 打给我 |
[41:20] | – Hey, where have you been? – Working on my tan. | -你去哪了 -忙着晒太阳呢 |
[41:22] | How did it go? I tried calling you. | 事情怎么样了 我打过电话给你 |
[41:24] | We had a very, uh, productive conversation. | 我们的谈话非常有成效 |
[41:27] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[41:27] | Is that — is that blood on your collar? | 你衣领上的是血吗 |
[41:31] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[41:32] | Hey, look, I told you I would fix it, so I did. | 我说了我会解决的 我解决了 |
[41:36] | Open the trunk. | 打开后备箱 |
[41:37] | – No, Gwen… – Open the trunk! | -不 格温 -打开后备箱 |
[41:38] | You don’t want me to do that. | 你不会想打开的 |
[41:40] | Do you have any idea who these people are? | 你知道这都是些什么人吗 |
[41:41] | If you did something, if you — | 如果你干了什么 如果你 |
[41:42] | t-they’re gonna think it was me, okay? | 他们会认为是我干的 |
[41:44] | They’ll come for me. | 他们会来找我 |
[41:45] | No, they’re not gonna come for you | 不 他们如果想找你 |
[41:46] | without going through me first. | 必须先过了我这关 |
[41:49] | Gw-gwen! | 格 格温 |
[41:54] | Oh God. | 天呐 |
[41:56] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[41:58] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[42:01] | It’s done. | 已经搞定了 |