时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | I’m happy to report your funds have cleared, Gerald. | 很高兴通知你你的资金通过审查了 杰拉德 |
[00:18] | You’ll have full use of the penthouse suite until 9:00 A.M. | 明早九点前顶楼套房都归你使用 |
[00:21] | That’s when the clean-up crew arrives. | 那时善后人员会来 |
[00:25] | Thank you. I can’t tell you — | 谢谢你 我不知道… |
[00:27] | Oh, you don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[00:28] | I’m terribly sorry for your loss. | 我非常遗憾你失去了亲人 |
[00:30] | This man’s drugs ate my son alive. | 这个人的毒品生吞活剥了我儿子 |
[00:33] | And now you’ll deliver payment in kind. | 现在你可以用同样的方式让他付出代价 |
[00:35] | Shall we wake him? | 可以弄醒他了吗 |
[00:39] | The hour of vengeance has arrived. | 复仇的时刻已经到来 |
[00:42] | The road to healing begins tonight. | 治愈之路始于今晚 |
[00:45] | What happens next is up to you. | 接下来的事由你做主 |
[00:51] | Oh, and if you find that you can’t finish your meal, | 对了 如果你觉得吃不完的话 |
[00:54] | we’ve provided takeout bags in the kitchen. | 厨房有打包袋 |
[01:19] | 灯神 第43号 | |
[01:23] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[01:24] | No. | 不认识 |
[01:25] | Neither did I. | 我原来也不认识 |
[01:27] | Had to dig out my agency rolodex to find someone who recognized him. | 找遍了所有联系人才找到认识他的人 |
[01:31] | Name’s Matias Solomon — a real lone wolf. | 他叫马蒂亚斯·所罗门 总是单独行动 |
[01:34] | He was CIA? | 他曾是中情局的人吗 |
[01:35] | Asset only. | 只是线人 |
[01:37] | In Ethiopia until he joined the Eritrean war. | 之前在埃塞俄比亚直到参加了厄立特里亚战争 |
[01:41] | Solomon committed atrocities on the battlefield so vulgar | 所罗门在战场上犯下的残酷暴行 |
[01:44] | even the CIA disavowed him. | 使中情局将其除名 |
[01:46] | I need you to find him, Leonard. | 我需要你找到他 莱昂纳德 |
[01:47] | I appreciate you wanting to help your associate, | 我能理解你想帮助你的同事 |
[01:49] | but Solomon’s been M.I.A. for a decade. | 但所罗门已经失踪十年了 |
[01:52] | Dembe is more than an associate to me. | 邓比对我来说不只是同事 |
[01:54] | Please find him. | 拜托找到他 |
[02:02] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[02:05] | – Who are… – Aram. | -你是 -阿兰姆 |
[02:16] | Surprise. | 没想到吧 |
[02:20] | What are you doing in my apartment? | 你在我家干什么 |
[02:22] | And, uh, who was that guy? | 刚才那个人是谁 |
[02:23] | I’m sorry for the intrusion. | 很抱歉打扰了 |
[02:25] | I’m here because I need your help. | 我来是需要你的帮助 |
[02:27] | Where’s Agent Keen? | 基恩探员在哪儿 |
[02:28] | Something’s happened to her, hasn’t it? | 她出事了 是不是 |
[02:29] | Yes, thank God. | 是啊 谢天谢地 |
[02:31] | I got a shower for the first time in days. | 这么多天终于能洗个澡了 |
[02:41] | I’m so happy to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:43] | Not many people are these days. | 没多少人会这么觉得了 |
[02:46] | Okay, I probably shouldn’t say this, | 可能说这个有点儿不合适 |
[02:48] | but you look fantastic. | 但你看起来很不错 |
[02:51] | Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[02:53] | We’re looking for a woman who calls herself the Djinn. | 我们在找一个自称灯神的女人 |
[02:57] | A matchmaker of sorts, | 算是某种媒人 |
[02:59] | who pairs clients with what they most desire — | 能满足客户最真切的欲望 |
[03:01] | greed, lust, revenge. | 贪婪 淫欲 复仇 |
[03:04] | They say she can make any fantasy come true. | 据说她能让任何幻想成真 |
[03:07] | We have a web address. | 我们有一个网址 |
[03:08] | There are encryptions we can’t decipher. | 有我们无法破解的加密技术 |
[03:11] | I know this is asking a lot, | 我知道这要求有些过分 |
[03:13] | but we wouldn’t come to you | 但如果不是雷丁顿确信 |
[03:14] | if Reddington didn’t believe that this Djinn might be helpful | 这个灯神能证明我的清白 |
[03:17] | in clearing my name. | 我们也不会来找你 |
[03:20] | If I agree to help… | 如果我答应帮忙 |
[03:23] | I’ll have to let Agent Ressler know. | 我就得让雷斯勒探员知道此事 |
[03:25] | We’re in a symbiotic relationship. | 我们之间是共生关系 |
[03:27] | By helping us, Agent Ressler keeps us close. | 通过帮助我们 雷斯勒探员可以获得我们的行踪 |
[03:29] | I have to believe Ressler wants the truth | 我必须相信雷斯勒跟我们一样 |
[03:31] | about who attacked our country just as much as we do. | 想知道到底是谁袭击了我们的国家 |
[03:34] | If that’s true, he’ll accept help anywhere he can get it. | 如果是这样 他会接受他能获得的帮助 |
[03:36] | He wouldn’t take it from Tom. | 他就没有接受汤姆的 |
[03:39] | What? Tom? I-I don’t understand. | 什么 汤姆 我不明白 |
[03:42] | He knows you’re in trouble. | 他知道你有麻烦了 |
[03:43] | He came and offered to help, | 他来要帮忙 |
[03:45] | and Agent Ressler turned him down. | 雷斯勒探员拒绝了他 |
[03:48] | The Djinn — we need to find the Djinn. | 灯神 我们要找到灯神 |
[03:52] | If you want to help Keen, this is how you do it. | 如果你想帮助基恩 这就是方法 |
[03:54] | Find Karakurt. | 找到卡拉库尔特 |
[03:55] | The Cabal hired him to do what she’s being framed for — | 基恩被栽赃的罪名 俄欧分析处爆炸案 |
[03:57] | the OREA bombing, the senator’s murder. | 参议员谋杀案 都是秘社雇他干的 |
[03:59] | Yeah, I know Karakurt. He’s Russian garbage. | 我知道卡拉库尔特 是个俄国垃圾 |
[04:01] | Probably hitting some strip club in St. Petersburg right now. | 现在可能在圣彼德斯堡的哪个脱衣舞俱乐部呢 |
[04:03] | Karakurt betrayed his country. | 卡拉库尔特背叛了他的国家 |
[04:05] | If he went back to Russia, | 如果他回了俄罗斯 |
[04:06] | the FSB would shoot him on sight. | 俄罗斯联邦安全局会立刻杀了他 |
[04:08] | My intel says he’s had extensive plastic surgery. | 我的线人说他做了大量的整容手术 |
[04:11] | He’s trying to change his identity. | 他想改变身份 |
[04:13] | Says here you had him in custody and you let him go. | 这里说你们抓住了他 又让他走了 |
[04:15] | It also says Karakurt’s sister | 那上面还说卡拉库尔特的姐姐 |
[04:17] | is married to Charlie Volkens — | 是查理·沃肯斯的妻子 |
[04:18] | violent, unstable. | 他很暴力也不稳定 |
[04:19] | He runs a crime ring in the Rust Belt. | 在锈带区域运营犯罪集团 |
[04:21] | Word is that’s where Karakurt’s laying low. | 据说卡拉库尔特在那儿潜伏 |
[04:23] | Why come to me? Hmm? | 为什么来找我 |
[04:25] | Your boy Ressler told me to hit the highway. | 你家雷斯勒让我滚远点 |
[04:27] | Donald Ressler’s a fine agent. | 唐纳德·雷斯勒是个好探员 |
[04:29] | Within the rules, he’ll do everything possible | 在合法的情况下 他会尽一切所能 |
[04:30] | to find Elizabeth and the truth. | 找到伊丽莎白查清真相 |
[04:32] | – You don’t think that’ll be enough? – Maybe. | -你觉得那还不够吗 -也许 |
[04:34] | Given what we’re up against, I’m willing — | 鉴于我们敌人的情况 我愿意 |
[04:36] | Throw out the rulebook. | 放下规则 |
[04:39] | Bend the bindings a little. | 规避一下规则 |
[04:42] | All right, so what’s the FBI doing about this? | 好吧 联调局对此有何打算 |
[04:43] | I assume their entire focus is on Reddington and Keen. | 我认为他们的全部精力都在雷丁顿和基恩身上 |
[04:46] | You “assume.” | 你认为 |
[04:48] | Don’t you know? | 你难道不清楚吗 |
[04:50] | I’m on leave from the task force | 鉴于他们在调查我在汤姆·康纳利 |
[04:51] | while they investigate my part | 被射杀一事中所扮演的角色 |
[04:52] | in the shooting of Tom Connolly. | 我暂时离开了特别小组 |
[04:54] | So this isn’t a sanctioned op. | 所以这行动并未被批准 |
[04:55] | No. I’m asking you to figure out a way to infiltrate the crime ring | 没有 我想让你找机会潜入这个可能在 |
[04:59] | that may be protecting Karakurt. | 保护卡拉库尔特的犯罪集团 |
[05:00] | If you’re caught, something happens, | 如果你被抓或是有别的事发生 |
[05:03] | you’re on your own. | 你就只能靠你自己了 |
[05:06] | I had no knowledge of this. | 我事先并不知情 |
[05:07] | I walked in, and they were just there. | 我走进门 他们就在屋里了 |
[05:10] | We have a confirmed sighting. | 有可靠目击线索 |
[05:11] | I live at the Nottingham apartments. | 我住在诺丁汉公寓 |
[05:13] | Tell MPD to shut down a five-block radius around Adams Morgan. | 让警察局封锁亚当斯·摩根区周围的五个街区 |
[05:16] | Reset the checkpoints. Notify all agencies. | 重新设立检查点 通知所有执法机构 |
[05:18] | Run it into the ground. | 挖地三尺也要把他们找出来 |
[05:20] | I know you think she’s innocent, | 我知道你认为她是无辜的 |
[05:21] | but you did the right thing coming forward. | 但你主动坦白是做了正确的事 |
[05:23] | Uh, Mr. Reddington asked me to. | 是雷丁顿先生让我坦白的 |
[05:27] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[05:28] | Because he needs our help finding the Djinn. | 因为他要找灯神 需要我们的帮助 |
[05:31] | Who’s the Djinn? | 灯神是谁 |
[05:33] | The kidnap and rape of a British princess. | 英国一位公主被绑架 强奸 |
[05:33] | 恐怖席卷了王室 公主在被绑架 强奸后 被丢弃在急症室外 | |
[05:35] | The mauling death of a big-game poacher locked in a lion’s cage. | 大型动物偷猎者被锁在狮笼中殒命 |
[05:36] | 臭名昭著的偷猎者惨死笼中 丛林之王成功复仇 | |
[05:39] | The vivisection of a drug dealer while he was eaten alive. | 毒贩被人生吞活剥 |
[05:42] | According to Mr. Reddington, | 据雷丁顿先生所说 |
[05:43] | these are not random acts of perverse cruelty. | 这些异常残忍的犯罪行为并非随机 |
[05:45] | Each was a revenge fantasy, | 每一件案子都是一个复仇幻想 |
[05:47] | planned and providing by a woman known only as the Djinn. | 由一个只知道叫灯神的女人策划和提供 |
[05:51] | The Djinn? | 灯神 |
[05:52] | You mean, like a genie? | 《阿拉丁》里的那种 |
[05:54] | All I know is, they believe she can help clear Agent Keen’s name. | 我只知道 他们相信她能证明基恩探员的清白 |
[05:58] | The Djinn apparently grants your deepest, darkest wish. | 灯神会满足你最深最黑暗的愿望 |
[06:01] | If you can imagine it and pay for it… | 如果你有想法 且有钱 |
[06:04] | she’ll make it happen. | 她就可以将它化为现实 |
[06:05] | How do you contact this…Djinn? | 要如何联系这个…灯神 |
[06:07] | Right. In the early days of the web, | 好的 在网络出现的早期 |
[06:09] | a virtual fantasy world was created online | 网络中出现了一个虚拟幻想世界 |
[06:10] | to connect people of all ages from around the world. | 方便联系世界各地各个年龄层的人 |
[06:13] | The technology was qukly obsolete, | 这个技术很快过时 |
[06:15] | but the site was never taken down. | 但网站从未被撤下 |
[06:16] | 我来自特拉法马多里亚 状态 中立 位置 市政厅 准备中 | |
[06:17] | Today, it is a hidden oasis for freaks and weirdos. | 现在 它成为了怪胎奇葩们的秘密乐园 |
[06:22] | 你好吗 你是什么等级 状态 中立 位置 市政厅 准备中 | |
[06:22] | No digital signatures. Tor-encrypted on the dark web. | 没有数字签名 在暗网上加密匿名 |
[06:25] | It offers anonymity for new clients to contact the Djinn. | 新客户因此得以匿名联系灯神 |
[06:28] | Once you locate her avatar, | 一旦你找到了代表她的人物 |
[06:29] | 我有幻想 状态 中立 位置 市政厅 准备中 | |
[06:30] | The Djinn invites you to a private room, | 灯神会邀请你去一个私密房间 |
[06:32] | 好的 主人 请跟我来 状态 中立的 位置 市政厅 准备中 | |
[06:32] | where you give her your name and bank account. | 在那里你要告诉她你的姓名和银行账户 |
[06:35] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[06:36] | You sign off. | 随后你下线 |
[06:37] | The Djinn verifies your financial resources. | 灯神会审核你的经济条件 |
[06:39] | If she likes what she sees, | 如果你的经济条件让她满意 |
[06:40] | she contacts you directly to set a meeting. | 她会直接联系你 要求见面 |
[06:42] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[06:43] | I mean, if they’re trying to prove Keen’s innocence, | 如果他们要证明基恩是无辜的 |
[06:45] | why go after some high-priced vigilante? | 为什么要对付一个要价甚高的以暴制暴者 |
[06:47] | And if that’s not what they’re trying to prove, | 如果他们不是想证明她的无辜 |
[06:48] | why risk everything asking for Aram’s help? | 为什么要冒险寻求阿兰姆的帮助 |
[06:52] | Why do any of what they’ve done? | 他们一系列行动是为了什么 |
[06:54] | A Troll Farmer, a counterfeiter, | 巨人农场主 一个骗子 |
[06:56] | a company that launders money for the Cabal, | 为秘社洗钱的公司 |
[06:58] | now this Djinn — it doesn’t make sense. | 现在又是灯神 这说不通 |
[07:01] | They’re fugitives, but they’re not running. | 他们是逃犯 可他们没有逃跑 |
[07:04] | They’re searching. | 而是在寻找什么 |
[07:06] | But if not for Keen’s innocence, then what for? | 但如果不是为了基恩的清白 又是为了什么 |
[07:08] | Well, we know they’re trying to set up a meeting, | 我们知道他们在尝试安排会面 |
[07:09] | but we have to find a where and when. | 但我们必须弄清楚时间地点 |
[07:12] | If we can find the Djinn first, maybe we can intercept them. | 如果我们能先一步找到灯神 就能拦下他们 |
[07:14] | Cross-reference all our known cases. | 交叉对比所有已知案件 |
[07:16] | Look for the I.P. addresses, | 查查IP地址 |
[07:17] | how her clients communicated with her, | 客户联系她的方式 |
[07:19] | anything that can provide a clue to her identity. | 所有能提供她身份的线索 |
[07:34] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[07:35] | No. You did. | 不 是你做到了 |
[07:43] | Your hour of vengeance has arrived. | 复仇的时刻已经到来 |
[07:45] | The road to healing begins now. | 治愈之路始于今晚 |
[07:48] | What happens next is up to you. | 接下来的事由你做主 |
[08:00] | Allah teaches us forgiveness, | 真主教导我们要宽恕 |
[08:03] | but some things — they’re unforgivable. | 但有些事 无法宽恕 |
[08:18] | Do you have to torture me, too? | 就连你也要折磨我不可吗 |
[08:19] | I’m preparing for my next interrogation. | 我在为下一次审讯做准备 |
[08:21] | With a spoon? | 用一把勺子 |
[08:26] | I counted four men. | 他们有四个人 |
[08:27] | You might get two before they kill you. | 在他们干掉你前 你可能能干掉两个 |
[08:28] | So be it. | 两个就两个 |
[08:29] | When Solomon figures out he can’t break me, | 等所罗门发现他没法让我开口 |
[08:31] | he’ll go after my daughter, her little girl. | 他会对付我的女儿 她的女儿 |
[08:34] | Whatever it takes to find Raymond. | 为了找到雷蒙德他会不择手段 |
[08:38] | If I’m dead, they’re safe. | 如果我死了 他们就安全了 |
[08:50] | I found a link. | 我找到了联系 |
[08:51] | The revenge fantasies arranged by the Djinn | 灯神安排的复仇幻想 |
[08:53] | occurred around the world, | 遍布全球各地 |
[08:54] | but two of them drove down the earnings of one company. | 但其中的两起导致了一家公司收入降低 |
[08:57] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[08:57] | Well, it seems cannibalism isn’t good for business. | 看来残忍的命案对生意没有好处 |
[09:00] | The victim’s body was found in a dumpster outside the hotel | 被害者的遗体裹着酒店浴巾 在酒店外的 |
[09:02] | wrapped in hotel towels. | 垃圾桶内被发现 |
[09:04] | Now no one wants to sleep there. | 现在没人想住那里了 |
[09:05] | Just like no one wants to fly a certain airline in South America. | 就像没人再愿意乘坐南美某航空公司的飞机 |
[09:09] | It went bankrupt after a hijacking planned by the Djinn. | 在灯神策划了劫机后 这家公司宣告破产 |
[09:11] | Azeri Financial is a majority shareholder | 阿塞拜疆财团是该航空公司 |
[09:13] | in both the airline and the hotel. | 和酒店的大股东 |
[09:15] | It’s a private holding company in New York. | 这是纽约的一家私人控股公司 |
[09:17] | Two is hardly a pattern. Maybe it’s just a coincidence. | 两个算不上什么固定模式 或许只是巧合 |
[09:19] | It could be, but it’s not. Aram? | 或许吧 但不是 阿兰姆 |
[09:21] | That is Bahram Bakhash, | 这是巴赫拉姆·巴卡什 |
[09:24] | owner and C.E.O. of Azeri Financial. | 阿塞拜疆财团的所有人和首席执行官 |
[09:27] | The abduction took place two hours ago. | 这起绑架案发生在两个小时之前 |
[09:28] | So far, there have been no ransom demands. | 到目前为止 没有要求赎金 |
[09:30] | Well, if someone hired this Djinn to bankrupt Azeri Financial, | 如果有人雇佣灯神使阿塞拜疆财团破产 |
[09:33] | we need a motive. | 我们要知道动机 |
[09:34] | And more importantly — | 更重要的是 |
[09:35] | what does any of this have to do with Keen? | 这些事和基恩有什么关系 |
[09:39] | “I am not courageous. | 我并不勇敢 |
[09:41] | Only the poor have courage. | 只有穷人才勇敢 |
[09:44] | Why? Because they are hopeless. | 为什么 因为他们绝望无助 |
[09:49] | To get up every morning to plow a potato field in wartime, | 在战争时期每天清晨早起犁田耕地 |
[09:53] | to bring kids with no prospects into the world. | 养育毫无前途可言的孩子 |
[09:57] | to live poor — that takes courage.” | 贫穷地活着 这需要勇气 |
[10:07] | Ugh. I forget the next line. | 我忘了下一句词了 |
[10:10] | You’re a terrible actor. | 你演的真差 |
[10:13] | There’s nothing wrong with my performance. | 我的表演没什么问题 |
[10:15] | It’s the play. | 是剧本不好 |
[10:16] | Bertolt Brecht uses the alienation effect | 贝托尔特·布莱希特用间离效果 |
[10:19] | to create emotional distance from the audience. | 来创造一种与观众间的情感距离 |
[10:23] | I don’t know. | 大概是这样吧 |
[10:23] | So, why did you produce his play? | 那你为什么要资助这出戏 |
[10:25] | I was completely swept up | 我当时完全被 |
[10:27] | in the idealism of the theatre owner — | 那个理想主义的剧院老板所感染 |
[10:31] | A pipe-smoking cream puff of a German named Gerta. | 一个抽烟斗的软绵绵的德国女人 叫格尔塔 |
[10:35] | She read “Mother Courage” to me aloud — | 她大声给我读《大胆妈妈和她的孩子们》 |
[10:38] | the whole play in one sitting. | 只有一个场景的一出戏 |
[10:41] | A brilliant exploration of the politics of war | 是对于战时政治以及从中受益的人们的 |
[10:44] | and those who profit from it. | 一次出色探索 |
[10:47] | Sadly, it was 1991, | 可悲的是 那是1991年 |
[10:49] | and audiences were going in droves to see “Cats.” | 观众们都迫不及待想去看《猫》 |
[10:52] | Gerta lost every penny of my investment, | 格尔塔把我的投资全赔光了 |
[10:54] | but she remains grateful to this day. | 但她至今都很感激 |
[10:56] | Her theater is ours as long as we need it. | 只要我们需要 她的剧院就是我们的 |
[11:00] | The Djinn. We have a meeting point — | 是灯神 她告诉我会面地点了 |
[11:03] | a bench in Astoria Park tomorrow at 9:00 A.M. | 明早九点 阿斯托利亚公园的长椅 |
[11:05] | When she arrives, keep her in the open until I move in. | 等她到了 把她留住直到我开始行动 |
[11:08] | This woman — the Djinn — | 这个女人 灯神 |
[11:10] | You said she can help, but you haven’t said how. | 你说过她可以帮忙 但你没说怎么帮 |
[11:11] | I have reason to believe that | 我有理由相信 |
[11:13] | at least two of the people she’s catered to | 她至少有两个服务对象 |
[11:16] | are powerful members of the Cabal. | 在秘社内举足轻重 |
[11:18] | And if we get to her, we can get to them. | 如果我们接触到她 就能接触到他们 |
[11:19] | In case we lose visual contact, | 为了防止你离开我的视线范围 |
[11:21] | you’ll be wearing a tracking device. | 你要戴上跟踪装置 |
[11:29] | If you’re thinking of reaching out to him, don’t. | 如果你想联系他 最好断了这个念头 |
[11:32] | Now that he’s on the FBI’s radar, | 他现在在联调局监控范围内 |
[11:35] | they’re likely monitoring any communications. | 他们可能监视了他的所有通讯信息 |
[11:38] | This is important, Lizzy. | 这很重要 莉兹 |
[11:40] | Promise me you won’t call him. | 跟我保证你不会打电话给他 |
[11:43] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:47] | We should get some rest. | 我们得休息会 |
[12:05] | She hasn’t called yet. More tea? | 她还没来电话 加点茶吗 |
[12:08] | Sure. | 加吧 |
[12:31] | Karakurt had extensive facial surgery. | 卡拉库尔特脸部动了大面积手术 |
[12:42] | Do you know anyone who would want to hurt your father? | 你知道有谁会想伤害你的父亲吗 |
[12:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:45] | No one. He’s a devout man. | 没人想伤害他 他是个很虔诚的人 |
[12:47] | Respected, with many friends. | 受很多朋友的尊敬 |
[12:48] | When did you see him last? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[12:49] | Here. This morning. | 今早在这里 |
[12:50] | He called a board meeting to discuss a hostile takeover. | 针对一次恶意收购 他召开了董事会议 |
[12:53] | How hostile? | 怎么个恶意法 |
[12:54] | The Newcastle Venture Group is an investment firm. | 新城堡风投集团是一家投资公司 |
[12:57] | They made an aggressive buyout proposal. | 他们提出了一份激进的收购计划 |
[12:59] | Which your father opposed? | 而你父亲反对这项提议 |
[13:00] | Yes. He wants the company to stay in the family. | 是的 他不希望公司落入外人手里 |
[13:03] | In his absence, would the board approve of the buyout? | 如果他不在场 董事会会不会通过这项提议 |
[13:05] | Buyout proposals happen all the time. | 收购计划一直都有人提出 |
[13:07] | No one gets kidnapped because of them. | 但没人因为这个而被绑架 |
[13:09] | Look, my father raised my sister, Nasim, and me | 自从两伊战争中我母亲遇害之后 |
[13:12] | after our mother was killed by a bomb during the Iran-Iraq war. | 我父亲独自养育了我和我的妹妹 纳西姆 |
[13:16] | He’s everything to us. | 他就是我们的一切 |
[13:17] | Please. | 求你 |
[13:18] | Find our father, bring him back to us. | 找到我父亲 把他带回我们身边 |
[13:42] | Nice to make your acquaintance, Elizabeth. | 很高兴认识你 伊丽莎白 |
[13:44] | If you’ll be so kind as to follow my instructions, | 如果你能乖乖听从我的指令 |
[13:47] | we’ll be having a lovely visit in no time. | 那不久我们就能愉快地见面了 |
[13:49] | First, I’ll need you to leave your cellphone. | 首先 我需要你把你的手机留下 |
[13:54] | Opposite you, there’s a gap in the fence. | 你对面 栅栏那里有个缺口 |
[13:56] | Follow the path until you find some portable restrooms. | 沿着那条路走 一直走到移动卫生间那里 |
[13:59] | Walk there now, and enter the one on the right. | 走到那里 然后走进右边那一间 |
[14:07] | Freeze! You! Don’t move! | 站住 不许动 |
[14:45] | Get there now. | 马上过去 |
[15:16] | You did well, Elizabeth. | 你做得很好 伊丽莎白 |
[15:18] | For my privacy and your safety, I’m turning off the lights. | 出于我的隐私和你的安全考虑 我要关灯了 |
[15:21] | Wait. W-where are we going? | 等等 我们要去哪 |
[15:23] | Enjoy the ride. | 享受这趟旅程吧 |
[15:24] | I’ll have a cup of hot tea waiting. | 我会备好热茶等着你 |
[15:27] | I’ve called everyone. | 所有人我都打了电话 |
[15:28] | It’s as if he just vanished. | 他好像凭空消失了一样 |
[15:30] | There’s been no demand for a ransom or anything — | 也没有接到任何索要赎金的消息 |
[15:32] | just silence. | 什么都没有 |
[15:33] | What can I do, Hamid? I feel so helpless. | 我该怎么办 哈米德 我感觉好无助 |
[15:36] | I put out a reward for any information, | 我贴出了赏金 看有没有人提供信息 |
[15:38] | and the FBI assures me they’re doing everything they can. | 联调局也承诺他们会尽一切努力 |
[15:41] | They want to talk to you. I’ll text you their number. | 他们想跟你谈谈 我把他们的号码发给你 |
[15:44] | Yes, of course. Anything I can do to help. | 当然 只要我能帮上忙 |
[15:48] | I’ll finish up what I’m doing here and then call them. | 我这边忙完就打电话给他们 |
[15:51] | Man Az Samime ghalbam. | 真主保佑 |
[15:54] | That was Hamid. | 刚刚是哈米德 |
[15:57] | He’s worried about you, father. | 他很担心你 父亲 |
[15:59] | He should be. | 他确实该担心 |
[16:01] | I know this may seem barbaric to you, | 我知道你会觉得这有些残忍 |
[16:03] | but no more so than what you did to me. | 但远不及你对我做的事 |
[16:20] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[16:22] | Thank you for enduring my security measures. | 谢谢你容忍我所采取的安全措施 |
[16:24] | Please, take off your shoes. | 请把鞋子脱掉吧 |
[16:26] | Get comfortable. | 这样舒服一点 |
[16:32] | It’s not often I’m contacted by an international fugitive. | 我一般不怎么和国际逃犯接触 |
[16:37] | We do our homework. | 我们查了你的资料 |
[16:42] | Why don’t you tell me your fantasy, | 不妨把你的幻想告诉我 |
[16:43] | and let’s see if we can help? | 看看我们能不能帮你 |
[16:46] | “If”? | 能不能 |
[16:46] | Not all wishes are granted. | 并非所有愿望都能实现 |
[16:48] | We help at our discretion. | 我们要经过斟酌才决定是否帮忙 |
[16:51] | I want revenge. | 我想要复仇 |
[16:53] | You have my full attention. | 洗耳恭听 |
[16:54] | I was framed. | 我被栽赃了 |
[16:55] | I want the people who did this to admit it | 我想让陷害我的人承认这件事 |
[16:58] | and pay for what they’ve done. | 并且为他们所做的付出代价 |
[17:02] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[17:04] | It’s what I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[17:05] | I’m sure it is. | 这是一定的 |
[17:06] | You wouldn’t be human if it wasn’t. | 任何人都会想这么做 |
[17:08] | But I’m not interested in what you want. | 但我对你想要的不感兴趣 |
[17:10] | I’m interested in what you deeply desire. | 我想知道的是你内心深处的欲望 |
[17:14] | I can sense that death and vengeance | 我能感觉到 支撑你的 |
[17:16] | aren’t what drive you, Elizabeth. | 并不是杀戮和复仇 伊丽莎白 |
[17:18] | Or feed your soul. | 或者说不能满足你灵魂的需求 |
[17:21] | What does? | 什么才能满足 |
[17:21] | A lost world, I suspect. Another life. | 我猜是一个失落世界 另一种人生 |
[17:24] | Why don’t you tell me about that fantasy, | 所以不妨把你真正的幻想告诉我 |
[17:26] | and maybe I can help you? | 或许我能帮你呢 |
[17:35] | If you can’t face your truths, I can’t be of service. | 如果你不能直面内心 我便不能为你服务 |
[17:38] | My car will return you to Astoria Park. | 我会派车送你回阿斯托利亚公园 |
[17:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:54] | Hamid’s right. | 哈米德是对的 |
[17:55] | I can’t think of anyone who would want to harm my father. | 我想不出有谁会想伤害我的父亲 |
[17:58] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[17:58] | Your father’s company — | 你父亲的公司 |
[17:59] | I have nothing to do with the company. | 他的公司跟我没有关系 |
[18:03] | The Newcastle Venture Group — | 新城堡风投集团 |
[18:05] | We understand they’re mounting a hostile takeover. | 我们知道他们正在进行恶意收购 |
[18:07] | Did your father ever mention them to you? | 你父亲跟你提过吗 |
[18:09] | No, I don’t think so. | 没有 应该没有 |
[18:10] | We know that it’s a front, | 我们知道那只是个幌子 |
[18:11] | but we don’t know who’s behind it yet. | 不过我们不知道幕后的人是谁 |
[18:15] | Your father never mentioned them? | 你父亲从来没提过吗 |
[18:16] | My father never talks business with me. | 我父亲从来不跟我谈生意上的事 |
[18:19] | Surely you must know how that is, Samar Navabi. | 我相信你很熟悉这种情况 莎马·纳瓦比 |
[18:23] | I know how that is. | 是的 |
[18:25] | But I took control of my life a long time ago. | 可是我很久之前就掌握了自己的生活 |
[18:30] | Then you’re braver than I. | 那说明你比我更勇敢 |
[18:33] | 纳西姆·巴卡什住处 长岛市 纽约州 | |
[18:37] | Nasim? | 纳西姆 |
[18:39] | Nasim? | 纳西姆 |
[18:40] | Forgive me for intruding. | 原谅我冒昧地进来了 |
[18:43] | Nasim? | 纳西姆 |
[18:44] | Hamid. | 哈米德 |
[18:46] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[18:47] | Have you heard anything about father? | 有父亲的消息吗 |
[18:49] | No. | 没有 |
[18:56] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[18:58] | The FBI are doing everything they can. | 联调局正在尽全力调查 |
[19:00] | I know nothing else matters right now, | 我知道现在其它什么事都不重要 |
[19:03] | but I need your advice. | 可我还是需要你的建议 |
[19:06] | You’re the only one who values it. | 只有你才在意我的建议 |
[19:08] | The board members — they’re nervous. | 董事会成员 他们很紧张 |
[19:09] | They were nervous even before father was abducted. | 在父亲被绑架之前他们就很紧张了 |
[19:12] | Quarterly earnings, share value, and now with him gone, | 季度收入 股票价值 现在他又失踪了 |
[19:15] | I’ve tried to convince them to wait, | 我一直在尽力说服他们缓一缓 |
[19:17] | that to decide the fate of the company | 在这种时候决定公司未来的命运 |
[19:19] | at a time like this is insane. | 简直是疯了 |
[19:20] | They won’t listen. | 他们不肯听 |
[19:22] | I want him to be proud of me. | 我想让他为我感到骄傲 |
[19:23] | Father groomed you to be his successor | 父亲把你培养成他的继任者 |
[19:26] | because he trusts you. | 因为他相信你 |
[19:27] | He has confidence in you. The board will listen to you. | 他对你有信心 董事会会听你的 |
[19:30] | It’s a fair offer. Take it. | 对方的出价很合理 接受吧 |
[19:33] | It should have been you. | 应该是你来做的 |
[19:34] | Running the company. | 你来管理公司 |
[19:35] | The bias, the prejudice. | 太多偏见了 |
[19:38] | He should have seen past it. | 他应该能看透这些的 |
[19:40] | I just pray they find him. | 我只是期望他们能找到他 |
[19:49] | Your turn, chief. | 该你了 大哥 |
[19:53] | Not so fast. | 别这么急 |
[19:54] | Lift your pant leg up. The right one. | 把你的裤腿拉起来 右边那只 |
[19:56] | Let’s see what’s in the sock. | 看看袜子里有什么 |
[19:59] | I had to give them something. They made me. | 我得告诉他们点什么 他们逼我的 |
[20:08] | Okay, that’s enough! | 好了 够了 |
[20:12] | Raise your hands! Face to the wall! | 把手举起来 面向墙 |
[20:32] | You didn’t have to hit me that hard. | 你没必要打我这么狠 |
[20:33] | That wasn’t part of the plan. | 之前不是这么说的 |
[20:36] | Get his weapon. | 拿上他的枪 |
[20:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:02] | Hi. I’m sorry. Is… | 抱歉 那个… |
[21:04] | It’s you. Calling for the guy. | 是你 找那个男的 |
[21:07] | Y-yeah. | 是的 |
[21:08] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[21:09] | He was hoping you’d call. | 他一直在等你电话 |
[21:11] | He wanted me to give you this number. | 他让我把这个号码给你 |
[21:12] | Lizzy? | 莉兹 |
[21:14] | What is it? | 多少 |
[21:15] | 555-0123 555-0123. | |
[21:17] | When he comes back, do you want me to… | 等他来的时候 需不需要我… |
[21:27] | What happened with the Djinn? | 灯神那边怎么了 |
[21:28] | We tracked you to the warehouse, | 我们追踪你到了仓库 |
[21:29] | but then you were gone and the tracking signal left the city. | 但后来你离开了 而信号却出城了 |
[21:32] | She had guards, so I couldn’t ask her about the Cabal. | 她有保镖 所以我没法问她秘社的事 |
[21:34] | I gave her the story, but she didn’t believe I was being honest. | 我跟她说了我的事 可是她不相信我 |
[21:37] | She wanted to know my real fantasy. | 她想知道我的真实幻想 |
[21:41] | So. | 然后呢 |
[21:43] | Well, I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[21:45] | I put the bug on her shoe. | 我把追踪器放到她鞋子上了 |
[21:51] | What is your fantasy? | 你的幻想是什么 |
[21:53] | It’s been the same thing for as long as I can remember. | 从我记事起我就幻想同一件事 |
[22:00] | I’m walking in a park with my husband. | 跟我丈夫一起在公园里散步 |
[22:07] | In between us is our little girl. | 在我们俩中间是我们的女儿 |
[22:11] | I’m holding her hand in mine… | 我牵着她的手 |
[22:17] | and I never let go. | 永远不放开 |
[22:25] | Thanks to your shoe switcheroo, | 多亏了你的随机应变 |
[22:27] | apparently we have an address for the Djinn. | 我们现在知道灯神的地址了 |
[22:54] | Hi, there. Is your mommy home? | 你好 你妈妈在家吗 |
[23:04] | You’re not the Djinn. | 你不是灯神 |
[23:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:19] | Looking at the classifieds. | 看分类广告 |
[23:25] | “Tuba mouthpiece for sale”? | “出售大号吹口” |
[23:27] | The number will lead us to Reddington. | 这个号码能帮我们找到雷丁顿 |
[23:30] | Thanks. All I wanted to hear. | 谢了 我就想听到这个 |
[23:43] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[23:52] | You followed me. | 你们跟踪了我 |
[23:54] | What’s the Djinn’s name? | 灯神的名字是什么 |
[23:55] | Is that why you came to me? | 这就是你们来找我的原因吗 |
[23:57] | So that I’d give up the Djinn? | 让我说出灯神的身份 |
[23:58] | I won’t do that. | 我不会说的 |
[24:00] | Let’s forget about the Djinn for a moment. | 先不说灯神的事 |
[24:03] | I’d be more intrigued to hear about you, Alice. | 我更想了解你的事 爱丽丝 |
[24:06] | I’m sure you have a story to tell. | 我肯定你有很多故事可讲 |
[24:08] | I love stories. | 我可喜欢听故事了 |
[24:13] | I used to work the convention circuit, | 我以前在展会工作 |
[24:16] | standing next to supercars all day in heels and short shorts. | 穿着高跟鞋和超短裙站在豪车旁 |
[24:19] | As a brand ambassador, | 作为品牌代言人 |
[24:20] | you’re trained to answer questions and push product. | 我的工作是回答问题 然后推销产品 |
[24:24] | The Ddjinn found me through an agency I work with. | 灯神通过一家经纪公司找到了我 |
[24:27] | Most of our clients are men. They enjoy a little eye candy. | 大部分客户都是男人 他们喜欢美女 |
[24:31] | When I started, | 刚开始的时候 |
[24:32] | the Djinn scripted every word I said, | 灯神给我写好了每一句要说的话 |
[24:34] | but I guess I had a knack for reading people, | 不过我可能比较擅长看透人心 |
[24:36] | knowing their desires. | 知道他们的欲望 |
[24:38] | In time, I became the face of the operation. | 之后 每次任务都是我出面 |
[24:41] | I imagine selling fantasies is a very profitable business, | 我觉得帮人实现幻想是非常赚钱的 |
[24:44] | one you are clearly not profiting from. | 可很显然你挣得并不多 |
[24:48] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你都不知道你在说什么 |
[24:50] | The Range Rover in the driveway, | 车道上的路虎 |
[24:52] | those diamond earrings, your shoes — | 那些钻石耳环 鞋子 |
[24:54] | Your aspirations clearly exceed your reality. | 你的欲望显然超出了实际 |
[24:58] | I’ve been preparing to quit. | 我一直在准备退出 |
[25:00] | I have more than enough money. | 我的钱够用了 |
[25:02] | Lies on top of pretense, my dear. | 都是谎言 亲爱的 |
[25:04] | You haven’t quit because you enjoy the power. | 你还没退出是因为你享受这种掌控力 |
[25:06] | There’s no shame in that. | 这没什么好羞耻的 |
[25:08] | Do I look ashamed? | 我看起来像是觉得羞耻吗 |
[25:09] | No, you do not. | 不 你不像 |
[25:11] | It appears we’re all good at reading people. What fun. | 看起来我们都很擅长看透人心 真有趣 |
[25:14] | But, Alice, I don’t think you see | 但是爱丽丝 我觉得你没意识到 |
[25:16] | that we have an opportunity here | 有个机会能让我们彼此 |
[25:18] | to make both of our fantasies come true. | 都能美梦成真 |
[25:21] | The Djinn is a middleman I believe you’ve outgrown. | 我想你的能力早已超越了灯神这个中间人 |
[25:25] | Tell me his name. | 告诉我他的名字 |
[25:26] | Tell me all about him, and I’ll get him out of your way. | 把你对他的了解都告诉我 我来帮你除掉他 |
[25:28] | You can launch your own operation. | 你就可以开创自己的生意 |
[25:30] | Maybe one that’s a little more optimistic and constructive | 或许能比现在的商业模式更积极乐观 |
[25:34] | than the present business model. | 更富有建设性一些 |
[25:36] | I even have your first client all lined up. | 我甚至都已经为你准备好第一位客户了 |
[25:38] | So, this Djinn — tell me. | 所以 告诉我灯神的事吧 |
[25:48] | That’s your chest collapsing. That feeling? | 这是你胸腔塌陷的感觉 |
[25:51] | Asphyxiation will be next. | 接下去就会是窒息 |
[25:53] | Your suffering is almost over. | 你的痛苦就快要结束了 |
[25:56] | I wish the same could be said for mine. | 真希望我的痛苦也能如此 |
[25:58] | I did what I had to… | 我是不得已而为之 |
[26:01] | to keep you alive. | 我是为了让你活下来 |
[26:03] | You did what you did because you couldn’t stand to look at me. | 你的所作所为是因为你无法忍受看到我 |
[26:07] | Well, I am making you look at me now. | 但是现在我要你看着我 |
[26:10] | Look at me, father! | 看着我 父亲 |
[26:14] | Your company is gone. | 你的公司已经没了 |
[26:18] | Hamid and the board sold it to the Newcastle Venture Group. | 哈米德和董事会把它卖给新城堡风投集团了 |
[26:22] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[26:25] | You know, for years, | 你知道吗 多年来 |
[26:26] | I had dreamt of ways to get my revenge on you. | 我不断梦想着该如何报复你 |
[26:30] | So many fantasies swimming in my head. | 太多的幻想在我脑海中徜徉 |
[26:33] | So many that they gave birth to a business. | 多到让我促成了一门生意 |
[26:37] | As the Djinn, I make people’s fantasies come true. | 作为灯神 我让人们美梦成真 |
[26:41] | You have no idea how much people will pay | 你不会想到人们为了实现自己最黑暗的欲望 |
[26:44] | to experience their darkest desires. | 愿意付出多少钱 |
[26:48] | And I’ve been collecting that money | 我一直用这种方法来积攒资金 |
[26:51] | so that one day I could live out my own fantasy. | 好让有一天我能实现自己的幻想 |
[26:55] | And guess what day it is, father. | 父亲 您猜猜看会是哪天 |
[26:58] | You said I was unfit to run a company. | 你说我不适合管理公司 |
[27:02] | Now I own one — yours. | 现在我拥有了一家公司 就是你的公司 |
[27:07] | Newcastle Venture Group is mine. | 新城堡风投集团是我的 |
[27:12] | I figured it out. | 我搞明白了 |
[27:13] | I had to go through six pass-throughs | 我查了六个中介公司 |
[27:14] | and two loan-outs in the Caymans, but — | 和两家位于开曼群岛的转租公司 |
[27:16] | Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[27:19] | You look nice today. | 你今天真漂亮 |
[27:20] | Aram. What did you figure out? | 阿兰姆 你查到什么了 |
[27:22] | Right. The Newcastle Venture Group — | 对 这个新城堡风投集团 |
[27:24] | Nasim bakhash controls it. | 是由纳西姆·巴卡什控制的 |
[27:26] | Bahram’s daughter. | 巴赫拉姆的女儿 |
[27:27] | And the board of Azeri Financial just approved the buyout offer. | 阿塞拜疆财团董事会刚刚批准了收购协议 |
[27:30] | And that only happened because Bahram wasn’t there to oppose it. | 这是因为巴赫拉姆无法在场反对 |
[27:32] | That’s what this is — her revenge fantasy. | 这是她的复仇幻想 |
[27:35] | She’s getting back at her father for cutting her out. | 她因为父亲不让她参与家族生意而报复他 |
[27:36] | That’s why she kidnapped him. | 这就是她绑架他的原因 |
[27:38] | And the only question is, has she killed him yet? | 如今唯一的问题是 她是不是已经把他杀了 |
[27:39] | Aram, get an address, get units en route now. | 阿兰姆 查出地址 派人马上过去 |
[27:44] | Found my way into the crime ring. | 我找到打入犯罪集团的办法了 |
[27:47] | “New York’s hottest bachelors”? | “纽约最性感单身汉” |
[27:48] | Page 32. | 看第三十二页 |
[27:55] | Asher Sutton? I don’t know who that is. | 亚瑟·萨顿 我不知道这是谁 |
[27:57] | He’s my fast pass to finding Karakurt. | 他是我找到卡拉库尔特的第一步 |
[27:59] | How does the only child of a billionaire resort owner | 这个亿万富豪度假村老板的独子 |
[28:01] | get you anywhere near the crime syndicate | 要怎么帮你接近卡拉库尔特 |
[28:03] | where Karakurt’s hiding? | 藏身的犯罪集团呢 |
[28:04] | Trust me. It does. | 相信我 可以的 |
[28:06] | I believe we’ve already established | 我想我们早已说过 |
[28:07] | that I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[28:08] | I believe we’ve also established that you need me. | 我想我们也早说过 你需要我 |
[28:11] | Look. If this world where Karakurt is hiding were easy to get to, | 听着 如果卡拉库尔特的藏身地很好找 |
[28:13] | I’d have gotten there myself. | 我早就自己去找了 |
[28:15] | If this Asher kid somehow has access to it, | 就算这个亚瑟有门路 |
[28:18] | what makes you think he’s gonna take you there? | 你又凭什么觉得他会带你去呢 |
[28:19] | Because he’s got a weakness. | 因为他有弱点 |
[28:21] | For street life, hustlers, players — | 他喜欢街头生活 骗子 赌徒 |
[28:23] | anybody who has to fight for their money. | 任何需要辛苦赚钱的人 |
[28:26] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[28:27] | Asher spends most of his nights | 亚瑟大多数晚上 |
[28:28] | at an underground casino in New York. | 都会去纽约的一处地下赌场 |
[28:30] | All I need is a good story. | 我只需编个好故事 |
[28:34] | Graduated Princeton. Summers in the Hamptons. | 普林斯顿名校毕业 在汉普顿斯消夏 |
[28:37] | Maybe you should tell him | 也许你该告诉他 |
[28:38] | how you learned to channel lady luck in college | 你是如何在萨格港的周末酒会上 |
[28:40] | during a weekend bender in Sag Harbor. | 把大学女生骗到手的 |
[28:45] | Sag harbor. Okay. Yeah. | 萨格港 好啊 |
[28:47] | Yeah, you know what? I remember that weekend. | 你知道吗 我还记得那个周末 |
[28:48] | You know, it was my junior ye– | 那是我大三 |
[28:49] | No, it was my sophomore year. | 噢不 是大二的时候 |
[28:51] | And my roommate at Princeton, Sammy — | 我在普林斯顿的室友萨米 |
[28:53] | Sammy? I don’t think so. | 萨米 我觉得不合适 |
[28:56] | Right. | 对 |
[28:58] | Not Sammy. | 不能叫萨米 |
[29:00] | Samuel, his parents had a beach house in, uh, Sag Harbor… | 塞缪尔 他父母在萨格港有处海滩别墅 |
[29:03] | …that he said was flush with bikinis every summer. | 他说那里每年夏天都挤满了比基尼美女 |
[29:05] | So, come July, we want to get lucky, right? | 七月来了 我们就想去碰碰运气 |
[29:08] | So we hit the beach, you know, | 我们去了海滩 |
[29:09] | like Samuel said — scores of girls. | 正如塞缪尔所说 到处都是妹子 |
[29:10] | But the problem is — they’re all high-school girls. | 但问题是 都是些高中小雏 |
[29:13] | Right? Jailbait. | 未成年少女 |
[29:14] | 15 will get you 10 to 20. | 十五岁的孩子能让你坐十到二十年牢 |
[29:15] | You know what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吧 |
[29:16] | So forget it. We just drink every night. | 所以算了 我们就是每晚不醉不归 |
[29:19] | You know, make the most of our fleeting youth. | 你懂的 尽情享受短暂青春的大好时光 |
[29:20] | And on the last day, we hit the beach one more time. | 最后一天 我们又去海滩玩 |
[29:22] | And there lies the most beautiful college girl | 结果那里躺着一位我这辈子见过的 |
[29:25] | you’ve ever seen. | 最漂亮的大学女孩 |
[29:26] | I mean, ever. | 绝对是最漂亮的 |
[29:27] | But it’s two guys, and there’s one girl. | 但我们有两个人 只有一个妹子 |
[29:30] | So I strike first. | 我就先上了 |
[29:31] | I sit down, I start talking to her, | 我靠着她坐下 开始搭讪 |
[29:32] | and she says she’s hungry. | 她说她饿了 |
[29:34] | So I get up, I go to the Sag General to buy her a cappuccino muffin. | 我就起身去萨格超市给她买卡布奇诺麦芬 |
[29:37] | But when I come back, there’s Samuel lying on top of her | 等我回来的时候 塞缪尔已经趴在她身上了 |
[29:40] | and their lips are locked like a jigsaw puzzle. | 他俩的嘴唇跟七巧板一样紧紧相连 |
[29:42] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[29:42] | So I do the death march back to my towel. | 我只能垂头丧气地回去躺在毛巾上 |
[29:44] | I’m just gonna sleep off the rest of my hangover, you know? | 本来打算就这么睡过去算了 |
[29:47] | “Forget about this day.” But I can’t sleep. | 我心想 “忘了吧” 但我睡不着 |
[29:49] | Because I got something hard stuck under my head, right? | 因为我心里堵得慌 对吧 |
[29:52] | So I reach under my towel, | 那时我摸到毛巾下面 |
[29:53] | and you’re never gonna believe what I find lost in the sand. | 你肯定不相信我在沙滩上找到什么了 |
[29:58] | So I go back to school the next day | 第二天我回到学校 |
[29:59] | with a $12,000 Bvlgari on my wrist, | 手上戴着一万两千元的宝格丽手表 |
[30:01] | and Samuel — he goes back with a brand-new cold sore. | 塞缪尔却带着个新长的唇疱疹回来了 |
[30:06] | That’s the day that I learned | 就是在那天我学到了 |
[30:07] | that luck is just what you make of it. | 运气是要靠自己创造的 |
[30:10] | That’s a dope watch, Mr. Wainright. | 这手表真是不错 温赖特先生 |
[30:13] | You have a good evening, | 祝你晚上玩得愉快 |
[30:14] | and, uh, good luck in there tonight. | 也祝你今晚能有好运气 |
[30:16] | Hey, let’s hope. | 希望如此吧 |
[30:30] | Alice was right. No guards. | 爱丽丝说对了 没有警卫 |
[30:38] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[30:41] | You’ve been quiet ever since we left Alice. | 我们从爱丽丝家出来后你就一直没说话 |
[30:44] | Is it Dembe? | 是因为邓比的事吗 |
[30:48] | It’s your fantasy. | 是因为你的幻想 |
[30:51] | What about it? | 我的幻想怎么了 |
[30:58] | It’s as it should be. | 就应该是那个样子 |
[31:42] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[31:44] | Pinned like a swallowtail. | 被钉得就像凤尾蝶一样 |
[31:47] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[31:48] | No, no, no. Let’s not fuss with that now. | 别别 我们先别急着管他 |
[31:50] | Our priority’s to find Nasim. | 我们的首要任务是找到纳西姆 |
[31:51] | He won’t be alive. Look at him. He needs medical attention. | 他挺不过去的 你看他 他需要医疗救助 |
[31:55] | I’m not sure we should start the party | 我不认为我们应该在女主人回来之前 |
[31:57] | before the hostess arrives, but so be it. | 就开始我们的派对 但是随便吧 |
[32:00] | Yes. Hello. | 是的 你好 |
[32:01] | I need an ambulance. | 我需要一辆救护车 |
[32:03] | A man’s dying on a cross. | 有人快死在十字架上了 |
[32:07] | Aram, we’re five minutes out. | 阿兰姆 我们还有五分钟就到了 |
[32:09] | That’s good, because a 911 call | 很好 因为刚有人从纳西姆家 |
[32:10] | was just placed from Nasim’s home, | 打了报警电话 |
[32:12] | And the caller was Mr. Reddington. | 打电话的人是雷丁顿先生 |
[32:14] | Are you positive? | 你确定吗 |
[32:15] | Voice analysis confirmed it. | 声波分析已经确定了 |
[32:18] | Reddington. He’s already there. | 雷丁顿 他已经到了 |
[32:29] | Nasim. There you are. | 纳西姆 你回来了 |
[32:31] | Please, come in. | 请进吧 |
[32:32] | We have much to discuss, and time is a factor. | 我们有很多事情要讨论 但却没多少时间了 |
[32:36] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[32:37] | To offer my sympathies. | 对你表示同情 |
[32:40] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[32:41] | And I know who you are, Nasim. | 我也知道你是谁 纳西姆 |
[32:44] | What a beautiful name. It means “Breeze” in Farsi. | 多美妙的名字 波斯语里是”微风”的意思 |
[32:47] | But you weren’t born Nasim. | 但你刚出生的时候不叫纳西姆 |
[32:49] | You were born Nasir — “The victorious.” | 而是叫纳西尔 “胜利者”的意思 |
[32:53] | How ironic. | 多讽刺的一件事啊 |
[32:55] | But a boy. A perfectly healthy boy. | 但是个男孩 一个非常健康的男孩 |
[32:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:01] | Alice told us the story. | 爱丽丝跟我们说了 |
[33:03] | We know you’re the Djinn. | 我们知道你就是灯神 |
[33:05] | And this must be your father. | 而这位一定就是你父亲了 |
[33:07] | The butcher. | 那个屠夫 |
[33:08] | Tell me, Bahram, | 告诉我 巴赫拉姆 |
[33:09] | was it so horrific to discover that your 19-year-old son, | 当知道你十九岁的长子是同性恋的时候 |
[33:12] | your eldest son, was gay? | 你真的有那么恐惧吗 |
[33:14] | So horrific that you forced him against his will | 恐惧到你逼他违背他自己的意愿 |
[33:17] | to go under the knife, change his gender, | 去做手术 改变了性别 |
[33:19] | to give you a daughter instead of your son, who is gay? | 把你的同性恋儿子变成了女儿 |
[33:24] | Clerics accept… | 阿訇同意说 |
[33:27] | people can get trapped in the body of the wrong sex. | 人们可能会被囚禁在错误性别的身体里 |
[33:30] | – The law says – I wasn’t trapped. | -法律上说 -我没有被囚禁 |
[33:33] | I liked my body. | 我喜欢我的身体 |
[33:35] | I liked men. | 我喜欢男人 |
[33:37] | I wanted to protect you, Nasim. | 我是想保护你 纳西姆 |
[33:40] | They could have killed you. | 他们会杀了你的 |
[33:41] | For being gay. | 只是因为他是同性恋 |
[33:43] | They’re so homophobic that being gay is a hideous crime, | 他们如此恐同 认为同性恋是丑恶的罪行 |
[33:45] | but chopping off a man’s penis isn’t? | 但切掉一个男人的阴茎却不是吗 |
[33:48] | Honestly, is it just me, or is the human race, | 究竟是只有我这样想 还是全人类真的 |
[33:52] | armed with religion, poisoned by prejudice, | 以宗教为幌子 被偏见所毒害 |
[33:55] | and absolutely frantic with hatred and fear, | 为仇恨和恐惧而狂热 |
[33:59] | galloping pell-mell back to the dark ages? | 急速退化到了黑暗时代 |
[34:02] | Who on earth is hurt by a little girl going to school | 这世上究竟有谁会被一个上学的女孩 |
[34:07] | or a child being gay? | 或者一个同性恋小男孩伤害到 |
[34:11] | Let’s be frank, Bahram. | 咱们坦白说吧 巴赫拉姆 |
[34:14] | You didn’t change your son to protect him. | 你改变你儿子的性别不是为了保护他 |
[34:17] | You changed him because he disgusted you. | 你改变他只是因为他恶心到你了 |
[34:21] | That’s not true. | 不是这样 |
[34:22] | You violated my body without consent. | 你在未经过我同意的情况下亵渎了我的身体 |
[34:26] | You sliced out my identity | 你切除了我男人的象征 |
[34:28] | and discarded it as waste. | 还把它当做废物扔掉了 |
[34:30] | You cursed me to live the rest of my life | 你害得我要以二等公民的身份 |
[34:32] | as a second-class citizen, | 度过余生 |
[34:34] | despite being a firstborn son. | 虽然我其实是家里的长子 |
[34:38] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[34:40] | Get what you came for, and let’s go. | 拿上你想要的东西 我们走吧 |
[34:42] | What did you come for? | 你们想要什么 |
[34:44] | A leather journal — hand-written — | 一个皮质日记本 里面写着 |
[34:48] | with the names of all your clients | 你所有客户的名字 |
[34:49] | and their adventures in wonderland, | 还有他们在仙境里的各种冒险 |
[34:52] | but I suggest you find it fast | 我建议你快点 |
[34:54] | before the authorities outside break down your door. | 在外面的警察冲进你家之前找出来 |
[34:59] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[35:01] | As a general rule, | 一般来说 |
[35:02] | I’m against the militarization of America’s police forces, | 我是反对美国警察的军事行为的 |
[35:06] | but I needed an army, so there they are. | 但我需要一支军队 所以他们就来了 |
[35:09] | I’ve prepared an escape for Elizabeth and I, | 我为伊丽莎白和我准备好了退路 |
[35:12] | and there’s room for you, too, | 当然也有你的位置 |
[35:13] | but the price for your freedom is one leather journal. | 但你自由的代价就是那本皮质日记本 |
[35:19] | Now who’s the Djinn? | 现在谁是灯神呢 |
[35:28] | Agents Navabi and Ressler. | 我们是纳瓦比探员和雷斯勒探员 |
[35:29] | Where are we at? | 现在什么情况 |
[35:30] | We set the perimeter. | 我们设好了警戒线 |
[35:31] | Our fourth side is water, | 一面临海 |
[35:32] | and we’re waiting for harbor units. | 我们正在等待海港部队增援 |
[35:34] | No sign of the targets. | 没有看到目标 |
[35:35] | They’re in there. | 他们在里面 |
[35:36] | I want a full layout of that property, | 我需要这栋建筑的完整平面图 |
[35:37] | and position teams to cover all the exits. | 同时布置队伍看住所有出入口 |
[35:39] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[35:41] | I should have never agreed to this. | 我当初真不该同意这样做 |
[35:43] | Risking everything, for what? | 赌上了一切 为了什么 |
[35:45] | Another list of names. How valuable can they be? | 又一个名单 他们能有多少价值 |
[35:49] | All part of the master plan | 我保证这全都是为你 |
[35:51] | to clear your name, I assure you. | 洗刷罪名的伟大计划中的一部分 |
[35:53] | Helicopters. | 直升飞机 |
[35:55] | Not even you can get us out of this. | 现在就算是你也不可能带我们逃出去了 |
[35:57] | You want to know my fantasy, Nasim? | 你想知道我的幻想吗 纳西姆 |
[35:59] | To escape a hopeless police standoff in style | 那就是风风光光地挽着两个美妙的女人 |
[36:02] | with two sensational women on my arms. | 逃出一个与警察对峙的绝境 |
[36:06] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[36:08] | Yeah. | 才不呢 |
[36:11] | Well, we can’t have everything. | 总不可能一切幻想都满足 |
[36:22] | We’re gonna breach on my command. | 听我指令进攻 |
[36:24] | SWAT will follow. | 特警队会紧跟你们 |
[36:25] | Reddington and Keen are inside. | 雷丁顿和基恩在里面 |
[36:26] | They’re armed — lieutenant, are you listening? | 他们有武器 副队长 你在听吗 |
[36:28] | – That chopper. – What about it? | -那架直升飞机 -怎么了 |
[36:30] | It’s not mine. | 不是我们的飞机 |
[36:31] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[36:32] | Let’s go now. | 立刻行动 |
[36:33] | Move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[36:47] | Welcome aboard, Elizabeth. | 欢迎登机 伊丽莎白 |
[36:51] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[36:52] | I gave you the journal. I kept my end of the deal. | 我把日记本给了你 我信守了诺言 |
[36:55] | Your deal was with him. | 你承诺的对象是他 |
[36:58] | Women. | 女人善变 |
[37:04] | ♬麻烦来了♬ | |
[37:08] | ♬戴上头盔♬ | |
[37:09] | ♬急速下坠♬ | |
[37:12] | ♬诸事付之一炬♬ | |
[37:18] | ♬魔鬼有我的号码♬ | |
[37:23] | ♬早该打来了♬ | |
[37:25] | ♬他即将到来♬ | |
[37:28] | ♬诸事付之一炬♬ | |
[37:34] | ♬麻烦来了♬ | |
[37:36] | ♬人多嘴杂♬ | |
[37:39] | ♬钳口结舌♬ | |
[37:41] | ♬宁愿孑然一身♬ | |
[37:48] | ♬能否♬ | |
[37:49] | ♬感受低沉♬ | |
[37:52] | ♬所借时光♬ | |
[37:54] | ♬挥洒一空♬ | |
[37:56] | ♬大幕终于落下♬ | |
[38:01] | It was empty when I found it… | 我找到的时候就是空的 |
[38:02] | ♬但我知道♬ | |
[38:04] | just like the rest of the building. | 整栋楼都是一样 |
[38:07] | ♬耶♬ | |
[38:10] | ♬耶 我知道♬ | |
[38:15] | ♬耶♬ | |
[38:17] | ♬一切皆会好转♬ | |
[38:21] | He was here. | 他被关在这里过 |
[38:22] | ♬我如是安慰自己♬ | |
[38:25] | ♬别担心 享愉悦♬ | |
[38:29] | Mr. Solomon… | 所罗门先生 |
[38:29] | ♬你如是安慰自己♬ | |
[38:32] | I’m in New York City. | 我现在在纽约 |
[38:33] | ♬一切皆会好转♬ | |
[38:34] | I know how to locate Reddington. | 我知道怎么找到雷丁顿了 |
[38:37] | ♬我如是安慰自己♬ | |
[38:41] | ♬别担心 享愉悦♬ | |
[38:45] | ♬你如是安慰自己♬ | |
[38:48] | ♬一切皆会好转♬ | |
[38:48] | We caught a predator. | 我们抓到了一个危险的罪犯 |
[38:49] | You should be proud. | 你应该感到骄傲 |
[38:51] | That journal had names, dates, locations. | 那个日记本上有名字 日期和地点 |
[38:53] | The DOJ.’s going to close dozens of cases. | 司法部能由此破获几十个案子 |
[38:56] | There was one page torn out — | 有一页被撕掉了 |
[38:58] | the one that Reddington wanted. | 雷丁顿想要的那张 |
[39:00] | Whatever he’s doing, he’s gonna get her killed. | 不管他想做什么 他会害死她的 |
[39:03] | You can’t save her. You shouldn’t even try. | 你救不了她 你根本就不该管 |
[39:06] | Liz made a choice to kill the Attorney General. | 是莉斯自己选择杀死司法部长的 |
[39:09] | She said it was the only way that she could stop him. | 她说这是她唯一能阻止他的方法 |
[39:11] | I’ve stopped men the same way, | 我也用同样的方法阻止过别人 |
[39:13] | and I’m ready to pay the price. | 而我准备好为之付出代价 |
[39:14] | Liz needs to be ready, too. | 莉斯也该准备好 |
[39:15] | ♬麻烦来了♬ | |
[39:17] | Nobody made her pull that trigger. | 没人逼她开枪 |
[39:18] | ♬戴上头盔♬ | |
[39:20] | ♬急速下坠♬ | |
[39:23] | So, I go back to school the next day | 第二天我回到学校 |
[39:24] | with a $12,000 Bvlgari on my wrist, | 手上戴着一万两千元的宝格丽手表 |
[39:27] | And Samuel– he goes back with a brand-new cold sore, right? | 塞缪尔却带着个新长的唇疱疹回来了 |
[39:30] | And that’s the day | 就是在那天我学到了 |
[39:31] | that I learned that luck is what you make of it. | 运气是要靠自己创造的 |
[39:33] | Blow on that for me. Thank you very much. | 帮我吹一下 非常感谢你 |
[39:36] | ♬别担心 享愉悦♬ | |
[39:37] | One more seven! | 再来一个七 |
[39:40] | ♬你如是安慰自己♬ | |
[39:43] | ♬一切皆会好转♬ | |
[39:51] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[39:51] | ♬一切皆会好转♬ | |
[39:55] | Oh, you’re good. | 你很厉害啊 |
[39:58] | What’s that? | 这话怎么说 |
[39:58] | You switched the dice | 你偷换了骰子 |
[40:00] | while you were showing off your fake watch. | 趁着炫耀你那块假表的时候 |
[40:02] | That’s a clever misdirect, | 很巧妙的误导 |
[40:03] | but the house dice are in your right pocket. | 但庄家的骰子就在你右边的口袋里 |
[40:08] | Have another drink, pal. | 再喝一杯吧 伙计 |
[40:10] | Oh, no, no, no. | 先别走 |
[40:11] | You won’t make it to the front door if I don’t want you to. | 如果我不让你走 你连前门都走不到 |
[40:13] | The Sag General wasn’t selling cappuccino muffins | 你上大学的时候 萨格超市 |
[40:17] | when you were in college, | 还不卖卡布奇诺麦芬呢 |
[40:18] | if you even went to college. | 如果你真上过大学的话 |
[40:20] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[40:20] | Oh, I want to take you to dinner. | 我想请你吃晚餐 |
[40:23] | You’re a fascinating character, Mr. Wainright. | 你非常让人着迷 温赖特先生 |
[40:26] | Or whatever your name actually is. | 或者随便你的真名是什么 |
[40:32] | – Yeah. – Tom. | -喂 -汤姆 |
[40:36] | You called Wing Yee’s. I was hoping you would. | 你打了电话到咏仪家 我就希望你会这么做 |
[40:38] | I can’t believe you came back. | 我真不敢相信你回来了 |
[40:39] | Of course I came back. As soon as I heard, I came back. | 我当然会回来 一听到消息 我就回来了 |
[40:41] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[40:42] | You had a plan. | 你当初计划离开的 |
[40:44] | The boat… | 那艘小船 |
[40:45] | I wish you would have come with me. | 我真希望你当初跟我走了 |
[40:47] | I know you went to Ressler and offered to help. | 我知道你去找雷斯勒 提出要帮忙 |
[40:49] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[40:50] | And I’m gonna do everything I can. | 而且我会竭尽所能帮你 |
[40:51] | Listen, Tom, you don’t have to do this. | 汤姆 你没必要这么做 |
[40:54] | I do have to do this. | 我必须要这么做 |
[40:55] | You said you wanted out of this life — | 你说过你想摆脱这种生活 |
[40:56] | out of the secrets and the lies and the risk. | 摆脱秘密 谎言和冒险 |
[41:00] | I don’t want to be the one to drag you back into this. | 我不想把你再拖回这里面来 |
[41:02] | You’re not. You haven’t. | 不是你把我拖回来的 你没有 |
[41:03] | Listen, Tom, you– you don’t understand. | 汤姆 你 你不明白 |
[41:06] | I have done so many terrible things. | 我做了很多可怕的事 |
[41:11] | I have hurt so many people. | 伤害了很多人 |
[41:12] | I don’t care what you’ve done. | 我不在乎你做过什么 |
[41:14] | Liz, I know who you are. | 莉斯 我了解你的为人 |
[41:16] | I took that for granted for a long time, | 我一直认为那是理所当然的 |
[41:18] | but I don’t now. | 但我现在不这么想了 |
[41:20] | So you’re right. I do have plans. I’m coming to save you. | 你说得对 我的确有计划 我会来救你的 |
[41:23] | – Tom. Listen– – It’s too late. | -汤姆 -太迟了 |
[41:25] | ‘Cause I’m already in. | 因为我已经进来了 |
[41:26] | In where? | 进了哪里 |
[41:27] | Where are you? What have you done? | 你在哪里 你做了什么 |
[41:29] | I got to go. I love you. | 我得挂了 我爱你 |
[41:43] | So, what’s good around here? | 这附近有什么好吃的 |
[41:47] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |