Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] ♬蜜蜂乱舞 蛰钉纱门♬
[00:23] ♬头晕眼迷 内心彷徨♬
[00:26] ♬蜷缩在床 感受阳光♬
[00:28] ♬感谢上帝 重见天亮♬
[00:31] ♬一只爬虫♬
[00:34] ♬爬虫♬
[00:37] ♬爬虫♬
[00:40] ♬爬虫♬
[00:42] ♬一只爬虫♬
[00:45] ♬爬虫♬
[00:48] ♬直面未来 远离过去♬
[00:50] ♬逃避明镜 杯中蛰居♬
[00:53] ♬梦中难觅 酒中寻回♬
[00:54] No, don’t. 不 不要
[00:56] ♬糖浆甘醇 年末更甚♬
[00:58] ♬一只爬虫♬
[01:01] ♬爬虫♬
[01:04] ♬爬虫♬
[01:09] ♬可卡因之吻 咖啡因之爱♬
[01:12] ♬深入骨髓 直达血液♬
[01:15] ♬望你归来 在我身畔♬
[01:17] ♬似藤如蔓 纠葛缠绵♬
[01:20] ♬一只爬虫♬
[01:23] ♬爬虫♬
[01:26] ♬一只爬虫♬
[01:26] Should be nine more workers inside. 里面还应该有九名员工
[01:28] Just rotated on shift. 刚轮过班
[01:29] Security? 安保呢
[01:30] Two in the lobby, one in the lab. 两个在大厅 一个在实验室
[01:32] ♬直面未来 远离过去♬
[01:33] Let’s get to work. 开工吧
[01:34] ♬逃避明镜 杯中蛰居♬
[01:37] ♬一只爬虫♬
[01:39] 弗地安特工业 闲人免进
[01:52] 伊莱·马奇特 第72号
[02:00] Forget it. 不可能
[02:00] Liz needs all the help she can get. 莉斯需要所有可能的帮助
[02:04] Since when are you interested in helping her? 你什么时候开始帮她了
[02:06] All you’ve ever done is betray her. 你的所作所为只是在背叛她
[02:07] Says the guy who’s hunting her down. 说这话的人可正在追捕她呢
[02:08] You really think Liz is a Russian agent, a terrorist? 你真的认为莉斯是俄国特工 恐怖分子吗
[02:11] – If you know where she is… – I don’t. -如果你知道她在哪儿 -我不知道
[02:12] That’s why I’m here. Look. 这就是我来这儿的原因 听着
[02:14] I know you don’t trust me. 我知道你不信任我
[02:15] If it’s any consolation, I don’t trust you, either. 如果能让你好受点 我也不信任你
[02:17] Like I said, forget it. 我说了 不可能
[02:19] Don’t you want to know the truth? 你难道不想知道真相吗
[02:21] Don’t you want to know what happened? 你难道不想知道发生了什么吗
[02:24] Easy. 冷静
[02:26] Your ex is a wanted killer. 你的前妻是被通缉的杀人凶手
[02:27] You want to help her, let me do my job. 你想帮她的话 让我做该做的事
[02:30] I know you care… about Liz. 我知道你在乎…莉斯
[02:33] You can act like you don’t, but I know you do. 你可以装作不在乎 但我知道你在乎
[02:36] Let me help. I can go places. 让我帮忙吧 我能去你不能去的地方
[02:38] I can do things. 做你不能做的事
[02:39] Break the law? 违法的事吗
[02:41] Work around it. 只是规避法律
[02:45] Next time, I break that arm. 下一次再碰我就打断你的胳膊
[02:52] We were out. 我们都逃出去了
[02:53] You said the ship we were on was headed to Spain. 你说过我们坐的那艘船是去西班牙的
[02:56] Change of plans. 计划有变
[02:57] Because? 为什么
[02:58] Because after far too much time playing defense, 因为我们花了太多时间在防守上
[03:02] today’s the day we switch to offense. 今天我们该进攻了
[03:05] Take a look around. 好好想想
[03:06] We are hardly in prime position 我们现在没有能力
[03:08] to be fighting anyone right now. 和任何人对抗
[03:09] The Director needed permission to have me killed. 主管得获得允许才能杀我
[03:13] And he only got it by convincing others 他能获得允许是因为他让别人相信
[03:16] that I didn’t have the Fulcrum. “支点”不在我手上
[03:18] That was a costly mistake. 这个错误代价极大
[03:21] And now members of the Cabal will be exposed 现在随着调查结果公布
[03:23] as a result of investigations. 秘社的成员将会被曝光
[03:25] His own people are questioning his leadership. 他手下的人会质疑他的领导能力
[03:27] We need to capitalize on that 我们要利用这一点
[03:29] by wreaking such havoc on the Cabal 给秘社一记重击
[03:32] that they will choose to exonerate you 这样一来他们就会牺牲主管
[03:35] and sacrifice the Director. 还你清白
[03:36] How is that ever gonna happen? 要怎么做
[03:39] Our journey begins in the home of the double-bacon corn dog. 我们的征途始于双层培根玉米热狗之乡
[03:43] Welcome to Iowa. 欢迎来到爱荷华州
[03:47] What do you know about Verdiant Industries, Lizzy? 你对弗地安特工业了解多少 莉兹
[03:50] Nothing. 一无所知
[03:51] They’re the world’s largest agribusiness. 他们是世界最大的农业综合企业
[03:54] They sell seeds. 主要业务是卖种子
[03:55] More to the point, genetically engineered seeds. 说得更准确些是转基因种子
[03:58] In fact, they’re the single largest manufacturer 实际上 他们是世界上最大的
[04:01] of genetically engineered seeds on Earth, 转基因种子生产商
[04:04] and not just any seeds. 而且不是随便什么种子它都生产
[04:05] Corn, soy, 他们生产玉米 大豆的种子
[04:07] the crops at the very foundation of our food economy. 这家企业是我国食品经济的根基
[04:10] I’ve read about this. 我看过一些这方面的资料
[04:11] Modifying the DNA of the seed itself, 修改种子本身的DNA
[04:14] teaching it to create a protein 使它产生一种蛋白质
[04:15] that kills common pests that would eat it. 从而杀死以这种植物为食的害虫
[04:18] Yes, and those seeds are very expensive. 对 这种种子十分昂贵
[04:20] Most small farmers can’t afford them. 很多小农户买不起这种种子
[04:22] Many of them have been driven out of business. 他们之中的许多人也就此失业
[04:24] And when people feel their homes and livelihoods threatened, 当人们感到他们的生计受到了威胁
[04:28] violence is never far behind. 暴力事件就会随之而来
[04:30] A few days ago, a Verdiant facility 几天前 弗地安特工业的
[04:32] was attacked by a group of small farmers 一家厂房被一伙自称为”收割者”的
[04:34] who call themselves Los Segadores, 小农户们袭击了
[04:37] men determined to kill Verdiant 他们决心要在弗地安特工业消灭他们之前
[04:38] before it kills them. 先消灭它
[04:40] Damaging one building will hardly kill Verdiant. 毁坏一幢楼根本消灭不了弗地安特工业
[04:43] They did more than damage a building, Lizzy. 他们不止毁坏了一幢楼 莉兹
[04:45] They stole data, a cache of proprietary files 他们窃取了数据 一块存有弗地安特工业
[04:48] detailing how Verdiant modifies its corn genome. 如何修改玉米基因组的详细专利文件的内存块
[04:52] That’s a trade secret worth billions of dollars. 这是一个价值数十亿美元的商业机密
[04:54] You and I are gonna take those files 我和你要把这些资料
[04:56] from the men who stole them. 从窃取它们的人的手上抢过来
[04:58] Assuming we could do that, 就算我们能把资料抢过来
[05:00] why would we? 为什么要这么做
[05:01] Verdiant launders money for the Cabal. 弗地安特工业替秘社洗钱
[05:04] Hundreds of millions of dollars a year. 每年的金额都达到数亿美元
[05:06] If we get those files, 要是我们能拿到这些文件
[05:09] we have leverage over Verdiant. 我们就可以牵制弗地安特工业
[05:10] We have leverage over Verdiant, 我们牵制住了弗地安特工业
[05:12] we have leverage over the Cabal. 就能牵制秘社
[05:18] I know how Mr. Reddington and Agent Keen got out of the diner 我知道雷丁顿先生和基恩探员是如何在对峙时
[05:20] where the standoff happened. 从餐馆逃脱的了
[05:22] The tunnels, the ones they used to escape from the diner, 他们用来从餐馆逃走的地道
[05:24] they were built to sneak in contraband 原本是建来从巴尔的摩港
[05:26] from the port of Baltimore. 偷运违禁品的
[05:27] Coordinate with the MPA. 协调马里兰港务局
[05:28] – I want a full accounting of all ships– – Already did. -我要该港口所有的船只名录 -已经弄好了
[05:30] One particular freighter caught our attention. 我们发现了一艘可疑的货船
[05:32] The DMC Peña set sail 48 minutes DMC佩纳号在我们
[05:34] after the siege of the diner ended 对餐馆的包围结束48分钟后
[05:36] en route to the Spanish port of Valencia, 启航驶向了西班牙的瓦伦西亚港
[05:38] but 70 miles into their journey, 但驶出113公里之后
[05:40] they turned back to the U.S., citing engine trouble. 船又驶回美国境内了 理由是引擎故障
[05:42] Where’s the freighter now? 这艘货船现在在哪儿
[05:43] They docked at Norfolk late last night. 昨天深夜停靠在诺福克市
[05:45] According to the cargo manifest, 根据货物清单来看
[05:46] only one thing came off the ship. 只有一件货品被卸下船了
[05:49] Container number 358202 was offloaded 编号为358202的集装箱被卸下船
[05:53] and placed on a westbound flatbed at 12:23 A.M. 并于凌晨12:23装到了西行的平板车上
[05:57] Stowed away in a corrugated sardine can. 藏在一个沙丁鱼罐头里四处游走
[06:00] The glamorous life of an international fugitive. 国际逃犯的生活真是舒适奢华
[06:03] I want to know where that truck’s headed. 我要知道这辆卡车开往哪里
[06:04] Find that crate. 找出那个集装箱
[06:09] What is it? 怎么了
[06:12] Dembe. 邓比
[06:15] This is the rendez-vous point. 我们原定在这里汇合
[06:19] Something’s wrong. 出事了
[06:21] We’re gonna need transportation. 我们需要交通工具
[06:24] This’ll do. 这辆就可以
[06:51] I’m not talking to you. 我不要和你说话
[06:53] Dembe’s missing. 邓比失踪了
[06:54] They were here. The FBI. 联调局的人来过了
[06:56] – When? – When? -什么时候 -什么时候
[06:57] What does it matter when? They were here. 什么时候来的又有什么关系 反正就是来了
[06:59] And when I refused to answer their questions, 当我拒绝回答他们的问题
[07:01] they took me in. 他们拘留了我
[07:01] Don’t try my patience, Glen. 别挑战我的耐性 格伦
[07:03] I’m sorry, Red. I’m hypoglycemic. 抱歉 红魔 我有低血糖
[07:05] My blood sugar crashed and I just lost it. 我当时低血糖突发 脑子很不清醒
[07:08] – Glen. – I must’ve spent six hours in the box. -格伦 -我在监狱里被关了差不多六小时
[07:10] – I nearly had a stroke. – What did you tell them? -我差点中风了 -你和他们说了什么
[07:12] I didn’t have my crackers with me, I couldn’t get a juice box. 我没带饼干 也没果汁
[07:14] I rolled, Red. I’m sorry. 我交代了 红魔 我很抱歉
[07:17] I told them everything. 我坦白了一切
[07:18] Everything? 一切
[07:23] I’m yanking your crank. 我和你闹着玩呢
[07:24] What do you think I am, a snitch? 你以为我是那种会告密的人吗
[07:25] I’m clean as a whistle, 我清清白白
[07:26] which is more than I can say for your shorts. 比你的内裤干净多了
[07:30] I can hear you dropping a steamer through the phone. 隔着电话我都能听到你拉了一裤子屎
[07:33] We got wheels. 有车可用了
[07:33] Safety! 安全第一
[07:34] Okay. 言归正传
[07:36] Dembe. 邓比
[07:38] What’s the 911? 出什么事了
[07:49] You’re a fool. 你真是个傻瓜
[07:52] You think because you would risk your life to save Reddington… 你以为就因为你愿意为救雷丁顿牺牲性命
[07:57] …that he’s gonna do the same? 他也会为你这么做
[07:59] He won’t. 他才不会
[08:02] Reddington won’t come for you. 雷丁顿不会来救你的
[08:03] You are protecting a man that has left you for dead. 你在保护一个扔下你让你自生自灭的人
[08:29] We have a colleague of yours. 我们抓住了你的一个同伴
[08:31] He’s being prepared. 我们都为他准备好了
[08:33] Unless you tell me where I can find Reddington… 如果你不告诉我上哪儿去找雷丁顿…
[08:37] he will suffer. 他就会受苦
[08:43] Nothing? 什么都不说
[08:47] So be it. 那好吧
[08:50] What you hear next is a consequence of your misplaced loyalty. 接下来你会听到忠诚错付的下场
[08:59] Please, no! 求求你了 不要
[09:09] Gentlemen. 先生们
[09:10] – A moment of your time. – Eduardo! -打扰你们一下 -爱德华多
[09:12] I wouldn’t. 最好别动
[09:17] You’re members of Los Segadores, am I right? 你们是收割者的一员 是吗
[09:20] A simple nod is acceptable. 点头就行
[09:24] Excellent. 很好
[09:24] I was hoping to have a word with your leader. 我想找你们的首领谈谈
[09:27] – That’s me. – I don’t believe so. -是我 -我可不这么认为
[09:29] I was told to speak with a man named Eli Matchett. 有人告诉我应该找伊莱·马奇特谈谈
[09:32] What are you, cops? 你是条子
[09:33] Goons working for Verdiant? 弗地安特的打手
[09:35] Either way, I’m not telling you — 不管是谁 我都不会告诉你…
[09:37] The next one goes in your leg. 下一枪打中的就是你的腿了
[09:41] Eli Matchett. 伊莱·马奇特
[09:43] He’s gone. 他走了
[09:44] Gone where? 去哪儿了
[09:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[09:47] I don’t! 我真不知道
[09:49] Look, Verdiant has a warehouse up in Silver Ridge 弗地安特在银脊的一个仓库
[09:52] doing some top-secret research. 进行绝密研究
[09:54] We were working on how to take it out when Eli — 我们还在研究怎么对付他们 伊莱他…
[09:57] He just snapped. 他突然爆发了
[09:58] Started saying how we were a joke, 说我们就是个笑话
[10:00] how none of us had the balls to make a real impact. 说我们没胆真干一番大事
[10:03] So he walked. 所以他离开了
[10:04] Next we hear, nine people are dead. 然后我们就听说死了九个人
[10:06] You think Matchett is responsible? 你觉得是马奇特干得
[10:09] We got a guy on the inside at Verdiant. 我们在弗地安特公司有内应
[10:13] Gabriel Costa. 加布里埃尔·科斯塔
[10:14] If Eli did this, he had Costa’s help. 如果是伊莱干的 他肯定帮了忙
[10:18] We’re gonna need Mr. Costa’s address 给我们科斯塔先生的地址
[10:20] and maybe some directions. 还要告诉我们路线
[10:21] My associate prefers to steal cars 我的同事喜欢偷
[10:23] made before the advent of GPS. 没有GPS的车
[10:41] Were you able to crack the server files? 你能破解这些服务器文件吗
[10:42] All 5 billion nucleotide pairs. 五十亿个碱基对
[10:45] Verdiant’s patented prize pig. 弗地安特的宝贝专利
[10:47] I’m uploading the file to a couple dozen hosting sites. 我正在把文件上传到各种网站上去
[10:49] Look, I know we agreed to open source this, 虽然我们说好了要公开这些
[10:52] but this is Verdiant’s most guarded trade secret. 但这是弗地安特公司竭力保护的商业机密
[10:55] – It’s worth a fortune. – So what? -这值很多钱 -那又怎样
[10:56] You want to sell to the highest bidder? 你要卖给出价最高的人吗
[10:58] I want to get back what that seed cost me. 我想收回这种子给我造成的损失
[11:00] My farm, my family. 我的农场 我的家庭
[11:02] Yeah. 是啊
[11:03] We sell and get back our losses, but no one else’s. 我们卖了数据夺回损失 其他人依旧受害
[11:06] This doesn’t belong to Verdiant, it doesn’t belong to us. 这不属于弗地安特公司 也不属于我们
[11:09] We release to everyone. 我们公开给所有人
[11:23] Sorry, friends. 抱歉了 朋友们
[11:25] But I got something else in mind. 不过我有其他想法
[11:34] 全球绿色集运 克斯比 爱荷华州
[11:38] Sure is one hell of a sardine can. 还真是个不错的沙丁鱼罐头
[11:40] Man does have style. 风格鲜明啊
[11:43] – Aram. – I found something on the A.P. -阿兰姆 -我在美联社发现了点线索
[11:45] A bombing in Fairfield 弗地安特工业在费尔菲尔德的
[11:47] at a facility owned by Verdiant Industries. 一家厂房遭到了炸弹袭击
[11:50] Reddington comes to town a few days after a major attack? 雷丁顿在一次重大袭击后现身
[11:53] That’s not a coincidence. 这不是巧合
[11:54] I thought the same thing. 我也这么想
[11:55] So, I cross-referenced every senior-level employee 所以 我交叉比对了该公司的高级雇员
[11:58] with Mr. Reddington’s file, and I came up with one name. 和雷丁顿先生的档案 找到了一个名字
[12:02] Verdiant C.T.O. Susan Hanover. 弗地安特的首席技术官 苏珊·汉诺威
[12:05] Why do I know that name? 我怎么听过这个名字
[12:06] Because it was listed in the Fulcrum. “支点”里面列出了这个名字
[12:09] 25 years ago, Hanover was a low-level staffer on the Hill. 二十五年前汉诺威是国会的基层人员
[12:12] A bombing with a direct link to the Cabal. 和秘社直接相关的炸弹袭击
[12:15] That’s why Reddington’s in town. 这正是雷丁顿现身的原因
[12:18] How many employees were lost? 失去了多少雇员
[12:20] We think 15. 估计十五名
[12:21] Nine are confirmed dead, 九名确认死亡
[12:22] the other six are officially listed as unaccounted for. 另有六名确认失踪
[12:25] They say some of the bodies are, uh, unidentifiable. 他们说有些尸体 无法辨认
[12:27] You’ve been hit before? 以前受过袭击吗
[12:29] The company, yeah, but not this facility, 公司有过 但这里没有
[12:30] and never like this. 以前的袭击也没这么恶劣
[12:33] There’s a group, calls itself Los Segadores. 有一群人 自称为收割者
[12:37] Up to now, it’s only been property damage. 目前为止 都只是些财产损失
[12:39] So why the escalation? 那他们的行动为什么会升级
[12:42] Because certain secure terminals 因为一些安全终端
[12:44] can only access the company mainframe during business hours. 只能在工作时间访问公司主机
[12:48] Whoever did this accessed our proprietary files. 行凶者获取了我们的专利文件
[12:51] They downloaded information 他们下载了我们基因组修改的
[12:52] detailing how we modify our genomes. 详细信息
[12:54] That’s a trade secret worth billions of dollars. 这是价值数十亿的商业机密
[12:57] This was a robbery. 这是一次打劫
[12:58] If that data is released publicly, 如果数据被公开
[12:59] it’s only a matter of time 我们的产品
[13:00] before our product is being mass produced on the black market. 被大批量生产并流入黑市只是时间问题
[13:03] The price of our product will fall permanently. 产品价格将一跌到底
[13:05] Our stock won’t recover. 股票永远不会恢复如初
[13:07] Sir. 长官
[13:08] Uh, sorry to interrupt, 很抱歉打扰了
[13:09] – but I just received a call from the medical examiner. – What is it? -但我刚接到法医的电话 -怎么了
[13:12] They ran preliminary DNA tests on the remains recovered inside, 他们对比了里面残留的DNA
[13:15] and everyone was accounted for except for one employee. 基本上都对上号了 除了一名员工
[13:18] A, uh, Gabriel Costa. 加布里埃尔·科斯塔
[13:21] That’s not possible. 这不可能
[13:22] His badge was used to swipe in that morning. 今早他的工作证刷过了门禁
[13:25] He was here. 他之前在里面
[13:26] Unless he walked out with the attackers. 除非他跟袭击者一块走了
[13:28] Maybe Gabriel Costa’s our inside man. 或许加布里埃尔·科斯塔就是内奸
[13:44] How long do you need? 你需要多久
[13:46] Delivery system’s done. 传送系统完成
[13:47] Now it’s just two more hours 再给我两个小时
[13:49] for the completion of the replication period, 复制过程就大功告成
[13:52] and you’ll have your virus. 然后你就能拿到你的病毒了
[14:14] Costa isn’t here. 科斯塔不在这
[14:16] Then we look for anything that may reveal his whereabouts. 我们得找到能透露他行踪的线索
[14:29] I don’t know what happened. 不知道怎么回事
[14:31] I used to consider myself lucky. 以前一直觉得我运气不错
[14:33] I had a husband I loved, a job I always wanted. 有个我爱的丈夫 梦寐以求的工作
[14:37] I was the kind of person good things happen to. 一般好事都会发生在我头上
[14:39] Have you ever heard of Mugs Kalinowski? 你听过鬼脸卡利诺夫斯基吗
[14:42] Lovely guy. 人很好
[14:43] Ugliest man I ever laid eyes on. 但却是我见过长得最丑的人
[14:45] That’s why everyone called him Mugs. 所以大家都叫他鬼脸
[14:47] Except his dear mother. 除了他妈妈
[14:49] She was an art professor at Bard. 她是巴德的艺术教授
[14:51] Lovingly referred to him as Picasso. 一直称他是毕加索
[14:53] That’s kind of sweet, actually. 到是挺可爱的
[14:55] Well, it was an apt nickname. 这个昵称挺贴切的
[14:57] His face was… 他脸真的是
[15:01] all over the place. 非常抽象
[15:02] But perhaps as a result of that nickname, 但可能是因为昵称的缘故吧
[15:04] Mugs grew up with a great appreciation for art. 鬼脸长大后也跟艺术有不解之缘
[15:07] He fenced some of the most extravagant pieces in the world. 他在世界各地偷了不少名画
[15:11] He only had one rule. 只有一个规矩
[15:12] Out of respect for dear mom, he’d never lift a Picasso. 出于对他妈妈的尊重 没偷过一幅毕加索
[15:16] Felt it was bad luck. 觉得如果偷了会倒霉
[15:17] Then one day, he got a tip from a source 结果有一天 他收到线报
[15:19] about a piece sitting in a huge loft in Soho. 说苏活区的一个大阁楼里有幅画
[15:22] So one evening, Mugs shimmied up the drain pipe, 一天晚上 鬼脸顺着排水管
[15:25] broke in, and lo and behold, 爬进了房间 屏息一看
[15:27] there hung on the wall, “Les femmes d’alger.” 墙上挂着的是《阿尔及利亚女人》
[15:32] A spectacular Picasso. 毕加索的名画
[15:34] One of a series of 15 and astronomically valuable. 十五幅画中的一幅 价值连城
[15:38] Did he take it? 他偷了吗
[15:39] No. 没有
[15:40] And Mugs was convinced that was the single 鬼脸深信那会是他这辈子
[15:43] biggest stroke of bad luck he’d ever suffered. 遇到的最不幸的事
[15:46] Well, what he didn’t know was 他当时不知道
[15:47] the source who’d given him the tip 提供给他情报的人
[15:49] was working with the feds. 是联调局的人
[15:51] The painting had a tracking device on it. 那幅画上有追踪器
[15:52] Sometimes, bad luck is the best luck you’ll ever have. 塞翁失马 焉知非福
[15:56] What ever happened to Mugs? 鬼脸后来怎么样了
[15:58] Did he land on his feet? 他安定下来了吗
[15:59] Unfortunately, no. 很不幸没有
[16:00] Mugs had borrowed $500,000 from a loan shark 他从高利贷那里借了五十万
[16:03] against the value of the painting. 觉得那幅画能赚回这么多
[16:04] When he didn’t steal it, he couldn’t pay it back. 结果他没偷那幅画 也就没钱还
[16:06] A few weeks later, the loan shark shot him dead. 几周后 高利贷的人开枪打死了他
[16:09] There’s something going on with that vent. 那个通风口不对劲
[16:27] Time to go. 该走了
[16:49] I don’t understand. How did they find us? 我不明白 他们怎么找到我们的
[16:51] They didn’t, and they won’t. 他们没找到 以后也不会找到
[16:54] We need a drill. 我们得找个电钻
[16:55] Forget about the box. 别管那个箱子了
[16:56] We need to leave. 我们得快走
[16:57] They’re one step behind us. 他们正紧紧追着我们呢
[16:59] This is the life, Lizzy. 这就是生活 莉兹
[17:00] Someone’s always one step behind. 总有人会紧紧追着你
[17:14] Aram, I’m sending you a photo. I want it sent wide. 阿兰姆 我给你发张照片 你帮我发出去
[17:17] It’s not Aram. 不是阿兰姆
[17:18] – Keen? – Why are you doing this? -基恩 -你为什么要这么做
[17:21] It’s my job. 这是我的职责
[17:21] You know me. 你了解我
[17:22] You know I’ve been framed. 你知道我是被陷害的
[17:24] If you’re innocent, come in. Let me help you. 如果你是无辜的 来自首 让我帮助你
[17:25] We know about the Verdiant attack. 我们知道弗地安特袭击
[17:27] That’s why you’re here, isn’t it? 所以你才会来 不是吗
[17:28] I’m just trying to get my life back. 我只想找回以前的生活
[17:30] Verdiant is connected to the Cabal. 弗地安特跟秘社有关系
[17:32] Reddington thinks that if we get enough leverage… 雷丁顿认为如果我们有足够的筹码…
[17:34] Reddington’s not capable of telling the truth. 雷丁顿不会说实话
[17:35] You know that. 你知道的
[17:36] If you’re interested in the truth, back off. 如果你想知道真相 就别再打扰我
[17:40] Let me do what I have to do to clear my name. 让我证明自己的清白
[17:42] No. 不行
[17:46] You were at Costa’s apartment. 你来过科斯塔的公寓
[17:50] I’m getting close, aren’t I, Keen? 我越来越接近了 对吗 基恩
[17:53] Keen? 基恩
[18:03] You were right. 没错
[18:04] Reddington and Liz were here. We just missed them. 雷丁顿和莉斯来过 我们刚好错过
[18:06] Was there a surveillance camera? 这有没有监控摄像头
[18:08] No, but I pulled this off a responding officer’s dash cam. 没有 但我从一位警官的车载摄像里找到了这个
[18:10] He was dispatched to meet us at the scene. 他那时被派来现场等我们
[18:12] It looks like he blew right past them. 他正好跟他们擦身而过
[18:14] Run that plate. Find out who that vehicle belongs to. 查这个车牌 看这辆车是谁的
[18:16] Put out an alert for the car. 对这辆车发布通缉
[18:25] Looks like Costa was copying Verdiant documents 看起来科斯塔复制了弗地安特的文件
[18:28] and feeding them to Matchett and his crew. 并发给马奇特和他的同伙
[18:30] He kept this ledger to keep track of the documents he stole. 他留着这个本子 记录下他所偷的文件
[18:33] He’s got internal memos here 他有内部备忘录
[18:35] tracking some development project called Genesis. 追踪一个叫”创世纪”的研发项目
[18:39] He was sending them to a feed store in Wilson Park? 他把这些发到了威尔逊公园的某个饲料库
[18:44] Wait, wait, look. 等等 等等 听着
[18:44] We can’t just go charging in there. 我们不能就这么冲过去
[18:46] We had a hard enough time handling the Cabal 我们对付秘社已经很辛苦了
[18:48] when the F.B.I. was backing us, let alone hunting us down. 而且联调局还紧紧跟着我们 想抓住我们
[18:51] Don’t be anxious. We’re still a step ahead. 别着急 他们还没追上我们呢
[18:53] I’m not anxious. 我没有着急
[18:54] I’m scared. 我是害怕
[19:03] Where are we? 进度如何
[19:04] 400 tiny viral vectors 四百个微小病毒载体
[19:08] ready to be released into the wild. 做好了传播的准备
[19:14] Imagine. 想象一下
[19:16] You can hold in one hand everything you need 你一只手就掌握了
[19:20] to bring humanity to its knees. 能让人类屈膝臣服的东西
[19:53] Table for one? 一个人吗
[19:54] Or are you waiting on the rest of your party? 还是您在等其他客人
[19:56] No, just me. This order’s to go. 不 只有我 我要外带
[20:04] Is the chicken gorgonzola gluten-free? 鸡肉奶酪通心粉是不含麸质的吗
[20:06] I believe so. 我认为是的
[20:07] You believe, or you know for sure? 你认为 还是确定
[20:09] Because although that may just be 因为虽然那对你来说
[20:11] a small lexical distinction for you, 只是小小的词汇区别
[20:13] for me, it’ll determine whether I spend my entire evening 对我来说却决定了是否会整个晚上
[20:15] on the can with two rolls of triple ply. 躺在医院的急救病床上
[20:19] Why don’t I ask the chef? 我去帮您问问主厨
[20:52] Rover keypad. 密码键盘
[20:54] Four-digit pin. Could be thousands of combinations. 四位密码 可能是上千种组合
[21:06] Only if you don’t know the four digits. 只要知道是哪四个数字就好办了
[21:08] Now there’s only 24 combinations. 现在只剩二十四种组合方式了
[21:27] Gabriel Costa. 加布里埃尔·科斯塔
[21:47] Agent Navabi. 纳瓦比探员
[21:49] Where? 哪里
[21:51] Copy that. Wilson Park. 收到 威尔逊公园
[21:52] Have your officers secure the vehicle 让你手下警官控制住该车
[21:54] and stand down until we get there. 等待我们到场再行动
[21:56] Patrol found the car. 355 Mission. 巡警找到那车了 米讯街355号
[22:02] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[22:20] This is it. 就是这个
[22:21] This is the genome data they stole from Verdiant. 这就是他们从弗地安特那里偷来的基因数据
[22:24] Let’s get what we need and go. 拿完我们要的东西就走
[22:32] 文件传输 已完成
[22:39] That’s the car. 是这辆车
[22:46] Is that Ressler and Samar? 那是雷斯勒和莎马吗
[22:48] We’re fine. Keep working. 没事 继续
[22:50] 文件传输 已完成
[23:00] They’re in the building. 他们进来了
[23:02] – How much more time? – I don’t know. -还要多久 -我不知道
[23:04] These files are massive. We should go. 这些文件太大了 我们该走了
[23:05] I saw a storm door on the side of the building. 我在这建筑的侧面发现了一个防风门
[23:07] Not yet. 不着急
[23:17] 文件传输 已完成
[23:20] The desk. 桌子
[23:21] We’re not gonna make it. 我们来不及了
[23:23] Reddington! 雷丁顿
[23:29] 文件传输 已完成
[23:47] Clear. 安全
[23:53] 下载中断 已完成
[23:55] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[24:23] Think if you stare long enough, it might ring? 你是不是觉得盯着电话 电话就会响
[24:26] What’s her name? 她叫什么名字
[24:28] Elizabeth. 伊丽莎白
[24:30] She’s gone. 她走了
[24:32] I was hoping that… 我只是希望
[24:36] You know, when we met, she was seeing this other guy. 我们见面时 她正在跟另一个男人约会
[24:38] He worked, I didn’t. 他成功了 我没有
[24:40] But we started seeing each other anyway. 但我们还是会相互联系
[24:42] Anyway, we had this, uh… 怎么说 我们有一种
[24:44] signal, way of communicating so he wouldn’t know. 信号 某种他不知道的联络方式
[24:47] She would call that phone at exactly 7:00 P.M., 她会在晚上七点整打这个电话
[24:50] and I’d pick up. 我会接起来
[24:51] – We’d meet. – How’d that work out? -我们就会见面 -效果怎么样
[24:55] Not so great. 不太好
[24:59] Hey, uh, sorry, would you do me a quick favor? 抱歉 可不可以帮我个小忙
[25:03] Just if that phone rings, if she calls, would you… 如果那电话响了 她打过来了 你可以
[25:08] give her my number? 把我的号码给她吗
[25:20] I just spoke to the owner of the building. 我刚跟这里的拥有者谈过了
[25:21] He said he leased the space to a man named Eli Matchett 他说他两个月前把这里租给了一个叫做
[25:24] two months ago. 伊莱·马奇特的人
[25:25] – Did you get a background? – I did. -有查到他的背景吗 -查到了
[25:26] Matchett had a farm 马奇特有个农场
[25:27] hat adjoined one of Verdiant’s properties near Abingdon. 就在弗地安特在阿宾登的地产旁边
[25:30] Apparently, some of their seed blew onto his farm. 他们的一些种子被吹到了他的农场里
[25:32] They claimed he illegally infringed on their patent 他们宣称他侵犯了他们的专利权
[25:35] and they sued him. 然后把他告上了法庭
[25:36] The defense cost Matchett a fortune. 官司花了马奇特一大笔钱
[25:37] Must’ve lost everything. 肯定就此失去了一切
[25:40] Aram, did you get those files? 阿兰姆 你拿到那些文件了吗
[25:41] You stumbled on a state-of-the-art virology shop. 你们去的是一个最先进的病毒研究所
[25:43] Matchett didn’t steal Verdiant’s genome blueprint 马奇特偷弗地安特的基因蓝图
[25:45] so he could release it publicly. 不是为了公诸于世
[25:47] He needed it to identify its weaknesses 他想要找出基因蓝图的缺点
[25:48] and design a virus tailor-made to destroy it. 然后设计一个病毒来毁掉它
[25:51] He wants to sabotage their GMO crop? 他想摧毁他们的转基因作物吗
[25:53] 90% of all corn grown in America is genetically modified, 美国本土种植的玉米有90%都是转基因作物
[25:56] and Verdiant is the largest producer of it. 而弗地安特是其中最大的生产商
[25:59] In fact, this one strain is planted all over the world. 实际上 这种玉米在世界各地都有种植
[26:02] 扩散 周数 月数
[26:03] If this virus gets out, it will spread fast. 如果这种病毒蔓延 速度会非常快
[26:06] How fast? 能有多快
[26:07] It would cross state lines in weeks, maybe even days. 几周 甚至几天内就会传遍各州
[26:11] With months, it would migrate overseas. 几个月之内 就会扩散到其他国家
[26:14] If Matchett unleashes this virus, 如果马奇特释放了这个病毒
[26:16] we could have a global food crisis on our hands. 那么就会造成全球粮食危机
[26:18] 扩散 八周 两月
[26:20] We’ve got around 90%, but I’m not sure it’s readable. 下载了大约百分之九十 不过可能读不出来
[26:23] We’ll probably need help accessing the data 没有全部下载完 我们也许需要
[26:25] without a complete download. 别人帮忙才能访问
[26:26] How the hell did Ressler… 雷斯勒怎么会…
[26:27] I called him while you were in the store. 你在店里的时候我给他打了电话
[26:30] Why would you do that? 你为什么要那么做
[26:31] I told him to back off because I thought 我让他不要再找我 因为我觉得
[26:33] if he was interested in the truth, maybe — 如果他真的是想找出真相 或许…
[26:35] Ressler is a law-enforcement robot. The FBI winds him up. 雷斯勒只是个法律机器 联调局给他洗脑了
[26:38] That’s not true. 不是这样的
[26:39] He’s a person. He’s a good person. 他是人 是个好人
[26:41] Look at me. You need to let that go, Lizzy. 看着我 你不要再这么想了 莉兹
[26:44] I have survived for a very long time now, 我之所以能活这么长时间
[26:47] and I assure you, I didn’t do it 相信我 绝不是因为
[26:49] by relying on the goodness in people. 我依赖于人性的善良
[26:51] We should go. 我们该走了
[26:52] I’ll check the parking lot, find us a new ride. 我去停车场看看 再找辆车
[26:54] Meet me out front in a minute. 一会去前面等我
[27:01] Yes, sir. 好的 先生
[27:02] That was Gordon Pierce at Verdiant. 刚才是弗地安特的戈登·皮尔斯
[27:04] You know that lawsuit against Eli Matchett? 你知道伊莱·马奇特那个案子吧
[27:06] Yeah, what about it? 是的 怎么了
[27:06] Matchett didn’t just lose his farm because of it. 那场官司不仅让马奇特失去了他的农场
[27:09] After the bank foreclosed, 银行取消抵押品赎回权后
[27:10] Verdiant purchased his property in a short sale. 弗地安特通过做空买下了他的土地
[27:12] In fact, they bought out several other places in that area 实际上 他们还买了那个地方的其它几块地
[27:15] and turned them into one large industrial farm. 从而建起了一座大型工业农场
[27:18] Verdiant’s growing GMO corn 弗地安特在马奇特
[27:19] on the very land that Matchett grew up on. 从小长大的地方种植了转基因玉米
[27:21] You think that’s where he plans to unleash the virus? 你觉得他会去那儿释放病毒吗
[27:23] I think we just found ourselves ground zero. 我觉得我们找到整个事情的起因了
[27:30] Must be my lucky day. 我今天真幸运
[27:32] Drop your gun! 把枪放下
[27:34] Can’t do that. 不行
[27:36] Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[27:38] You got any idea how many people want to see you dead? 你知道有多少人想让你死吗
[27:42] Some idea, yes. 大概知道
[27:43] And you. 还有你
[27:45] You’re the girl on the news. 你就是新闻里那个女的
[27:47] The Russian. 俄国人
[27:48] You seem like an intuitive guy. 你应该是个直觉很强的人
[27:50] At least intuitive enough to know when you’re in over your head, 起码你的直觉能知道什么时候你控制不了场面
[27:53] so whichever lowlife you’re working for, 所以无论你的老板是谁
[27:56] he’s gonna have to wait to get his revenge. 他的仇只能下次再报了
[28:00] Set it down. 把枪放下
[28:21] 911, what’s your emergency? 911报警电话 请问你有什么紧急情况
[28:24] – What’s your location? – We have to leave. -你在什么位置 -我们得走了
[28:25] We can’t. We’re in the middle of nowhere. 不行 这地方太偏僻了
[28:27] He’ll be dead by the time the ambulance gets here. 等救护车来了他就死了
[28:29] I’m not leaving him. 我不能就这么不管他了
[28:34] Pockets. 搜他口袋
[28:48] Help! 救命
[28:50] We need help here! 快来人啊
[28:51] Single shot to the chest! 前胸中了一枪
[28:53] He’s breathing, but barely any pulse. 还有气 但脉搏很虚弱
[28:55] About 15 minutes ago. 大约十五分钟前发生的
[29:40] Yes, but send two more units to Ash and 3rd. 是的 再派两个小队到阿什路和三街交口
[29:42] We’re five minutes out. 我们五分钟后到
[29:44] No visual on Matchett yet, but state police have locked up 没有发现马奇特 但是州警已经封锁了
[29:46] all roads leading into the Verdiant property. 所有通往弗地安特的道路
[29:49] Reddington was on a ship bound for freedom, 雷丁顿本可以乘船驶向自由
[29:51] and he turns it around to come back here for Verdiant. 却又为了弗地安特回来了
[29:54] Does he really think that taking these guys out 他真的觉得把这些家伙揪出来
[29:56] is gonna get him closer to clearing Keen’s name? 能帮助他洗刷基恩的罪名吗
[30:08] Do you think he has a family? 你觉得他有家人吗
[30:09] – Lizzy. – He’s gonna die. -莉兹 -他会死的
[30:12] – Don’t. – You saw that hospital. -别说了 -你看到那家医院了
[30:14] They wouldn’t have a thoracic surgeon on call. 他们不可能有当值的胸外科医生
[30:16] They’d have to medivac him to a different county. 他们必须把他转送到别的县治疗
[30:24] You’re right. 你说得没错
[30:26] Thoracic surgeons would be very rare in Fairfield, Iowa. 在爱荷华州的费尔菲尔德 胸外科医生非常少见
[30:30] What does that tell you? 这说明什么
[30:32] Focus. 集中注意力
[30:33] Who else would be rare in Fairfield? 还有谁在费尔菲尔德非常少见
[30:36] A virologist who specializes in GMOs. 从事转基因的病毒学家
[30:39] So, where did Eli Matchett find one? 所以伊莱·马奇特上哪儿找的
[30:41] The documents we got from Costa — 我们从科斯塔那拿来的文件…
[30:42] the ones he stole from Verdiant. 就是他从弗地安特偷的
[30:44] They were talking about a special development project — 上面描述了一个特别研发项目
[30:46] Genesis. 创世纪
[30:48] And Eduardo this morning at the Segadores farm. 以及今早在收割者农场的爱德华多
[30:51] He said Verdiant was working on some top-secret R&D 他说弗地安特在银脊的某个仓库中
[30:53] at a warehouse in Silver Ridge. 研究绝密项目
[30:55] What are you thinking? 你在想什么
[30:56] That Agent Ressler may be of some use after all. 雷斯勒探员说不定还是有点用的
[31:19] Possible suspect sighted. Stand by. 可能发现嫌犯 待命
[31:25] Suspect sighted! 发现嫌犯
[31:27] Headed north! 往北去了
[32:08] Head him off! 拦下他
[33:19] You boys about finished? 打完了吗
[33:24] He’s all yours. 他是你的了
[33:33] Ressler. 我是雷斯勒
[33:34] I just received a cache 我刚收到一份
[33:35] of internal research documents from Verdiant. 弗地安特内部研究档案的备份
[33:38] Definitely not the kind of stuff they’d want out there. 他们可绝对不希望这种东西泄露出去
[33:40] Got them how? Where’d they come from? 怎么收到的 哪里发过来的
[33:42] That’s the crazy part. 这就是让我没法理解的地方
[33:43] They came in on the fax hard line. 是通过传真通道发过来的
[33:45] I think from Agent Keen. 我觉得是基恩探员发的
[33:47] I think she wants us to search a Verdiant warehouse 我觉得她希望我们去搜索银脊的一间
[33:49] in Silver Ridge. 弗地安特的仓库
[33:50] – Why? – Are you sitting down? -为什么 -你准备好了吗
[33:51] Because you are not gonna believe this. 因为你绝对不敢相信
[33:55] I don’t understand. What’s the delay? 我不明白 为什么延迟了
[33:57] What exactly do you know? 那你到底知道些什么
[33:59] That’s unacceptable. 这绝对无法接受
[34:00] Get me an update. 随时向我通报
[34:08] My God. 天哪
[34:09] You’re Raymond Reddington. 你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[34:11] And you’re Susan Hanover. 你是苏珊·汉诺威
[34:14] Chief Technology Officer at Verdiant Industries. 弗地安特工业的首席技术官
[34:18] And corporate shill for the Cabal. 以及秘社的托儿
[34:24] Come on. Why don’t we let the boy play? 来吧 让孩子自己玩吧
[34:38] I have some bad news, Susan. 我有一些坏消息 苏珊
[34:41] The virus you helped Eli Matchett create 你帮助伊莱·马奇特研制的病毒
[34:44] has been contained. 已经被控制住了
[34:46] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我根本不知道你在说什么
[34:48] Oh, I think you do. 我觉得你知道
[34:49] See, I thought Eli Matchett was Verdiant’s greatest enemy. 我以为伊莱·马奇特是弗地安特最大的对头
[34:53] I assumed he left Los Segadores 我以为他离开收割者
[34:55] because he wanted to be even more radical, 是因为他的想法更为激进
[34:57] but that’s not true, is it, Susan? 但其实不是这样 对吗 苏珊
[35:00] The truth is he was co-opted by your company. 其实他是被你的公司雇佣的
[35:03] You paid him attack that facility. 你们雇他袭击公司
[35:06] You wanted him to steal that data. 你们让他偷走数据
[35:08] That’s outrageous. 太离谱了
[35:09] Oh, well, we certainly agree on that. 我也是这么认为的
[35:11] You provided him with everything he needed, 你给他提供他所需的一切东西
[35:14] including the scientist who synthesized the virus. 包括那位合成病毒的科学家
[35:16] Okay. 好了
[35:16] – That’s enough. – Sit down, Susan. -请你离开 -坐下 苏珊
[35:19] Let’s not make a scene in front of the boy. 咱们就不要给孩子留下阴影了
[35:27] This virus you’re talking about. 你说的这个病毒
[35:30] Why would we do that? 我们为什么要制造它
[35:31] Why destroy our own product? 为什么要摧毁我们自己的产品
[35:33] Perhaps you were willing to create this disease 或许你已经有解药了
[35:35] because you already possess the cure. 所以才想制造这种病毒
[35:38] It’s ingenious. 相当高明
[35:39] Hire a madman to unleash a catastrophic threat, 雇个疯子去释放这个灾难性的病毒
[35:43] and then wait just long enough for the world to panic. 然后只需慢慢等待整个世界开始恐慌
[35:47] Why would we do that? 我们为什么要这么做
[35:48] For the money, Susan. 为了钱 苏珊
[35:50] So you and your company could come rushing in 这样 你和你的公司就能在恰当的时机
[35:53] with a new product at the perfect time, 迅速投放新的产品
[35:56] a seed immune to the devastating scourge 在这场毁灭性的灾难中 以高价向人们提供
[36:00] and available, of course, at a much higher price. 能对这种病毒免疫的种子
[36:03] You can’t prove that. 你不能证明你所说的
[36:04] Oh, but I can. 我可以
[36:06] I know about the Genesis Project. 我知道你们的”创世纪项目”
[36:08] By now, so do the FBI. 现在 联调局也知道了
[36:10] At the risk of sounding immodest, 虽然这样说有些自我吹嘘的嫌疑
[36:12] I’m on their most-wanted list. 但是我在他们头号通缉犯的名单上
[36:14] Number one with a bullet. 是他们最想抓住的人
[36:15] They came here looking for me. 他们来这里抓我
[36:17] Unfortunately for you, what they found 不幸的是 他们找到的
[36:18] were dozens of internal Verdiant documents 却是无数弗地安特的内部文件
[36:21] which will lead them to your warehouse in Silver Ridge, 跟着这些线索他们就能找到你在银脊的仓库
[36:24] and I don’t need to tell you what they’ll find inside. 不用我说你也知道 他们会在那里找到什么
[36:27] A stockpile of new seed waiting to be sold 满满一仓库的新种子
[36:31] to a desperate world on the verge of calamity. 等待被销入这个处在灾难边缘的绝望世界
[36:34] You would’ve made a fortune 在这个过程中
[36:37] and looked like heroes in the process. 你不仅能大赚一笔 还会被人视为英雄
[36:39] I knew Matchett was a mistake. 我就知道马奇特信不过
[36:41] Never met the man. 从没见过这个人
[36:42] Wouldn’t judge him too harshly, though. 但我也不会过于苛责他
[36:44] He seized his chance to terrify the world, 他抓住了这个能给世界带来恐惧的机会
[36:48] shine one glorious spotlight on the dangers 差点就因为在全世界的每一块地里
[36:51] of planting the same seed in fields all over the globe. 播下同样的种子而变得举世瞩目
[36:57] Progress. It’s a bitch. 科技发展 害人不浅
[36:59] What do you want? 你想要什么
[37:01] I came here to ask you 我来这里是想让你
[37:02] to deliver a message to your friend, the Director. 给你的朋友 也就是主管 带个话
[37:06] This is only the beginning, and I won’t stop 这还只是开始 直到他的人意识到
[37:09] until his own people realize 他们唯一的出路
[37:11] that their only way forward is to exonerate Elizabeth Keen 就是还伊丽莎白·基恩清白
[37:15] and to leave the Director to me. 同时把主管交到我手上
[37:18] Please. 麻烦你
[37:20] Tell him I’m coming. 告诉他我来了
[37:38] The Verdiant arrest warrants are coming through. 弗地安特员工的逮捕令已经批下来了
[37:40] They’re being executed now. 正在被执行中
[37:43] There’s something else. 还有一件事
[37:44] We just got word Liz shot an undercover cop earlier today. 收到消息说莉斯今天早些时候朝一名卧底开了枪
[37:48] What? 什么
[37:49] What happened? 发生什么了
[37:50] I’m not sure. The details are still coming in. 我不确定 细节部分还在了解
[37:52] But it does look like the guy’s gonna make it. 不过那个人应该能活下来
[38:06] I shot a cop. 我朝一个警察开了枪
[38:09] Yes, you did. 是的
[38:12] And killed the Attorney General of the United States. 我还杀了美国司法部部长
[38:15] ♬终于找到可以依靠的围墙♬
[38:17] Yes. 是的
[38:19] And when you did that… 当你迈出那一步
[38:22] you crossed a threshold, 你已经跨过了一扇门
[38:25] leaving your world, entering mine. 离开了你的世界 进入我的世界
[38:29] Bad things are gonna find you now, Lizzy. 从现在起 不幸的事会找上你 莉兹
[38:32] This life… 这样的生活
[38:36] has a mind and a momentum of its own. 有它自己的思想和动力
[38:39] That’s a reality you need to accept. 这是你必须接受的现实
[38:42] ♬试着去理解♬
[38:44] ♬说出♬
[38:46] Bad things happen to good people. 好人总会遭遇不幸之事
[38:50] Am I a good person? 我是个好人吗
[38:51] I’m not so sure anymore. 我已经不那么肯定了
[38:53] ♬这不是我的计划♬
[38:56] I’m sure. 我肯定你是
[38:57] Reddington obviously thinks 显然 雷丁顿认为
[38:58] that he can take the fight to the Cabal. 他可以向秘社宣战
[39:02] But look what happened. 但是看看结果
[39:03] This time, Keen shot a cop. The next time, 这次 基恩开枪袭警 而下次
[39:05] she’s gonna be the one getting hurt. 受伤的人会是她自己
[39:07] You know, I’ve watched you run the task force all this time, 一直以来看着你管理特别小组
[39:10] I don’t think I ever appreciated how damn hard it was. 我从未意识到那有多难
[39:14] I’ll deny it if you ever repeat it, 我不会对外承认我下面要说的话
[39:16] but there wasn’t a day when I didn’t feel 但是每一天我都觉得
[39:17] like it’s all over my head. 我无法承担
[39:18] You should trust your instincts, Agent Ressler. 你该相信自己的直觉 雷斯勒探员
[39:20] I do. 我相信
[39:21] Tom Keen came out of the woodwork. 汤姆·基恩突然出现了
[39:23] Keen? 基恩
[39:26] Does he know something? 他知道些什么吗
[39:27] No. No, he just wants to help. 不 不 他只是想帮忙
[39:30] And did you take it? 你接受了吗
[39:31] What, are you kidding? 什么 开什么玩笑
[39:32] That guy’s a liability. 那家伙就是个累赘
[39:34] Yes. 没错
[39:35] And a loose cannon who would shoot a guilty man in the back 还是个不顾后果的人 会在背后朝罪人开枪
[39:37] to prevent him from escaping, but in a case like this, 就为了防止其逃脱 但是在这种情况下
[39:40] there could be a place for a man like that. 倒是需要这样的人的帮助
[39:42] You tell me to trust my instincts? 你不是叫我相信自己的直觉吗
[39:44] My instincts are telling me 我的直觉告诉我
[39:45] to stay as far away from Tom Keen as possible. 尽可能远离汤姆·基恩
[39:48] You know what? 知道吗
[39:50] You’re right. 你说得对
[39:51] You should trust your gut, not mine. 你该相信的是自己的直觉 而不是我的
[39:54] After all, look where my instincts got me. 毕竟 看看我的直觉带给我的下场
[39:56] You’re a good agent, Donald. 你是优秀的探员 唐纳德
[39:58] You made the right call. 你的决定是对的
[40:11] ♬噢 噢 噢♬
[40:13] ♬这不是我的计划♬
[40:19] ♬噢 噢 噢♬
[40:21] ♬情况还没那么糟♬
[40:25] ♬我们说 噢 噢 噢 这是邪恶之战♬
[40:31] Red, yeah, hey, it’s me. 红魔 是我
[40:33] ♬噢 噢 噢♬
[40:35] It’s about Dembe. 是邓比的事
[40:37] We got a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[40:39] I think he’s been taken. 我想他被人抓走了
[40:40] ♬我们歌唱 噢 噢 噢 这邪恶之战♬
[41:01] The price of silence. 沉默的代价
[41:24] We’re gonna die in here. 我们要葬身此地了
[41:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:42] In case you get tired of waiting. 如果你等的不耐烦了的话
[41:58] What would you do to help Elizabeth Keen? 你要怎么帮助伊丽莎白·基恩
[42:00] How did you find — 你怎么找到
[42:01] What would you do to help her? 你要怎么帮她
[42:05] Anything. 不惜一切代价
[42:07] I don’t trust you. 我不相信你
[42:07] I certainly don’t like you. 当然也不喜欢你
[42:09] You’re a liar, a thief, and a murderer. 你是个骗子 盗贼 还是个杀人犯
[42:12] Which is exactly why you’re perfect for the job. 所以你是这份工作的最合适人选
[42:15] What job? 什么工作
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme