Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] 俄罗斯大使馆 华盛顿特区
[00:15] I do apologize for keeping you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了
[00:18] Mikhail Kozlov. 米哈伊尔·科兹洛夫
[00:19] Are you the embassy intelligence chief? 你是大使馆的情报负责人吗
[00:21] We are not here to discuss my curriculum vitae, Agent Keen, 我们不是来谈论我的 基恩探员
[00:26] only to ascertain why you are here 而是弄清楚你在这儿做什么
[00:28] and what you hope to accomplish 你有什么目的
[00:29] nowthat the F.B.I. has surrounded the embassy. 毕竟联调局的人一直在使馆四周徘徊
[00:32] I am not here to speak to a pawn without adequate clearance. 我来这儿不是要跟无足轻重的小兵谈话
[00:37] Nor are we here to harbor foreign agents of the F.B.I., 我们也没打算收留联调局的探员
[00:39] Agent Keen. 基恩探员
[00:47] My name is Masha Rostova. 我是玛莎·罗斯托娃
[00:49] I am a deep cover operative 我是俄罗斯联邦安全局的
[00:50] for the Federalnaya Sluzhba Bezopasnosti. 潜伏特工
[00:53] I have successfully completed my mission 我已经成功完成了任务
[00:55] and am hereby seeking asylum. 在此寻求庇护
[00:57] I would appreciate an immediate and private audience 我希望立即与你们的情报负责人
[01:00] with your chief intelligence officer. 进行单独会面
[01:03] Звони. 打电话
[01:06] I need to speak to whoever’s in command of security, 我需要跟负责安保的人谈话
[01:08] and I need to do it now. 立刻
[01:10] – You understand? – Ressler. -听明白了吗 -雷斯勒
[01:12] I just got off the line with Reven Wright. 刚跟雷文·莱特通过电话
[01:17] Did we get the go-ahead? 得到行动允许了吗
[01:18] The State Department has requested 国务院已经要求
[01:19] that the Russians bring her out. 俄国人将她交出
[01:21] Requested? 要求
[01:22] Nobody would be making a request if it was Bin Laden in there. 要是本·拉登在那儿应该不会只是要求了吧
[01:25] On U.S. soil? We’d be blasting our way in. 如果是他在美国领土上 我们早就强攻进去了
[01:27] The Russian Embassy isn’t U.S. soil. 俄罗斯使馆界内不属于美国领土
[01:29] That fence is a border. 围栏就是国界
[01:30] Crossing it is tantamount to armed invasion. 越过围栏就等同于武装入侵
[01:32] It’s literally an act of war. 相当于挑起战争
[01:34] I know, but look around. 我知道 但你看四周
[01:36] The war’s already started. 战争已经开始了
[01:50] Agent Keen. 基恩探员
[01:54] Or do you prefer “Rostova”? 还是你想被称作”罗斯托娃”
[02:04] 马文·杰拉德 第80号
[02:12] Connie, leave it. 康尼 别管它
[02:13] Patience, golubushka. Duty calls. 耐心些 亲爱的 工作上的事
[02:22] Oh, Connie. 康尼
[02:24] What a delightful nod to tradition. 真是向传统最好的致敬啊
[02:26] I can’t tell you how nostalgic it is 能看到一个俄国官僚
[02:29] to see a Russian bureaucrat demonstrating 践行缺失已久的职业道德
[02:31] such a time-honored absence of work ethic. 是多么的令人怀念啊
[02:35] Connie? Is someone here? 康尼 有人在那儿吗
[02:37] No, darling. 没有 亲爱的
[02:38] Keep the shower running. I’ll be right in. 你接着洗吧 我一会儿就来
[02:41] I bought us a toy. 我会带个玩具进去哦
[02:46] She’s much prettier than she looks 她比坐在主播台后面
[02:47] sitting behind the news anchor desk. 看起来更漂亮
[02:50] – Get out. – Plus, she’s married to a ranking member -出去 -此外她还嫁了一个
[02:53] of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. 参议院外交委员会的成员
[02:55] Only fair, I suppose, given the black book military aid 我想这也合理 毕竟他给克里米亚划拨了
[02:59] he’s allocated to Crimea. 不少非法军事援助
[03:01] Reciprocity’s a bitch, right Connie? 互相利用太讨厌了 你说呢 康尼
[03:04] You screw the bear, the bear screws back. 你坑了俄国人 俄国人再来坑你
[03:06] Batteries Not Included. 鬼使神差[电影名]啊
[03:10] By all means, do call in the troops. 请一定把人叫来
[03:12] What with your government’s implication 毕竟现在你的政府正和
[03:14] in the O.R.E.A. bombing 俄欧分析处的爆炸案牵扯不清
[03:15] and assassinations of the sitting senator 还有对现任参议员
[03:17] and the attorney general of the United States, 以及美国司法部长的暗杀行动
[03:20] how much harm could a weekly game of water wiggle 俄方大使和美方参议员妻子之间
[03:24] between their ambassador and a senator’s wife cause? 每周的鸳鸯浴又能有什么影响呢
[03:27] Barely a blip in the news cycle. 在新闻圈里都算不上闪光点
[03:30] Though, I doubt the Kremlin 但是我觉得俄当局不会像我一样
[03:31] will be nearly as jejune as I am. 觉得此事无聊至极
[03:36] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[03:37] That’s the spirit, Connie. Service with a smile. 这就对了 康尼 开心点
[03:41] The reason your underlings are so rudely interrupting 你的下属之所以会如此粗鲁地
[03:44] your weekly tryst is because Elizabeth Keen 打断你的每周幽会是因为伊丽莎白·基恩
[03:48] turned herself in to your embassy 去了你们的大使馆
[03:50] and has identified herself 并且声称自己是处境危险的
[03:51] as a deep cover F.S.B. agent in distress. 俄罗斯联邦安全局的潜伏特工
[03:55] That’s absurd. 荒谬至极
[03:58] Yes, quite. 是的 没错
[03:59] Nevertheless, she’s currently demanding diplomatic immunity. 不过她正在要求外交豁免权
[04:03] And I want real-time reports of everything– 我想要实时知晓…
[04:08] everything that occurs inside that building, 在大使馆内发生的一切
[04:12] especially the names of every drone 尤其是此间与莫斯科
[04:14] in the decision loop between here and Moscow. 决策层所做的每一个举动
[04:18] That won’t present a problem, will it, Connie? 小菜一碟 对吗 康尼
[04:24] Duty calls, comrade. 任务来了 同志
[04:27] Who are you? 你是谁
[04:28] Alexander Raskovich, 我叫亚历山大·罗斯科维奇
[04:30] F.S.B. chief intelligence agent for Washington, D.C., 俄罗斯联邦安全局驻华盛顿特区首席情报员
[04:34] which makes me senior intelligence agent 也是负责整个西半球地区的
[04:36] for the entire Western Hemisphere. 高级情报官员
[04:38] I am intimately acquainted with 我对于每一名在北美和南美洲的
[04:40] every single Russian intelligence asset 现役以及非现役的
[04:42] in North and South America, 俄罗斯情报人员的状况
[04:45] active and inactive. 都了如指掌
[04:47] And you, dear, are not one of them. 而你 亲爱的 不是他们之中的一员
[04:49] Which begs a question — 这就引出了一个问题
[04:50] Why are you masquerading as such 既然你我心里都清楚你不是其中一员
[04:52] when you and I both know you are no such thing? 你又为何要伪装成这样呢
[04:56] I came here to protect myself, to get your help 我来这是为了保护我自己 寻求你们的帮助
[04:58] because our interests are aligned. 因为我们的利益是一致的
[05:00] Your country and I have been blamed for crimes 你们的国家和我都被指责犯下了
[05:02] we did not commit. 莫须有的罪名
[05:04] It was committed by a global consortium 真正的凶手是一个
[05:06] known in some quarters as the Cabal. 被称为”秘社”的全球性联盟
[05:10] What are their objectives? 他们的目标是什么
[05:12] To reignite the cold war 重新挑起俄罗斯
[05:13] between Russia and the United States. 与美国之间的冷战
[05:15] And to what end? 想要达到什么目的
[05:16] I will tell you everything that I know 在我获得外交豁免权的文书之后
[05:18] after I’ve been guaranteed, in writing, 我会把我所知道的一切
[05:23] diplomatic immunity. 都告诉你们
[05:25] How do I know that you’re not working for the Cabal? 我怎么知道你不是”秘社”的人
[05:27] How do I know that you’re not here posing as a victim 我怎么知道你不是假扮成受害者
[05:30] to gain safe passage away from the F.B.I.? 来获得庇护 从而逃过联调局的追捕
[05:33] The Russian assassin, the one known as Karakurt. 那个名叫卡拉库尔特的俄罗斯杀手
[05:40] Never heard of him. 从没听说过这个人
[05:44] He’s been turned. 他叛变了
[05:46] The Cabal framed me. “秘社”的人把他所做的事赖到我头上
[05:47] Who better than the daughter of a K.G.B. agent? 有谁比一个克格勃探员的女儿更适合背黑锅呢
[05:52] Katarina Rostova. 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
[05:53] A K.G.B. agent was turned, but it wasn’t me. 有一名克格勃探员叛变了 但不是我
[05:56] It was Karakurt. He’s gone. 是卡拉库尔特 他跑了
[05:59] Check, and when you’ve confirmed he’s missing, 去查一下吧 等你确定了他失踪的消息
[06:01] draw up my immunity agreement. 就可以起草我的豁免协议了
[06:07] Did we get the breach order? 有进攻的命令吗
[06:08] Negative. 没有
[06:09] The Russians are denying the State Department’s request. 俄罗斯方面拒绝了国务院的请求
[06:11] They’re not going to turn her in. 他们不会交出她
[06:12] Is the White House involved? Are they gonna make the call? 白宫方面介入了吗 他们会联系俄罗斯方面吗
[06:14] We’ve been ordered to stand down. 上面命令我们按兵不动
[06:16] They’re harboring a terrorist. 他们窝藏了一名恐怖分子
[06:18] The State Department has been very clear. 国务院十分清楚这一点
[06:20] They want this handled diplomatically. 他们希望以外交手段来处理此事
[06:24] Hold your positions. 原地待命
[06:35] My superiors are willing to hear you out. 我的上级愿闻其详
[06:37] If they believe you, they will do what they can to help. 如果他们相信你 就会尽全力帮忙
[06:40] But not here. 但不是在这里
[06:42] You’re being transferred to Moscow for debriefing. 你将被转移到莫斯科接受讯问
[06:45] Don’t you see that’s playing right into the Cabal’s narrative? 你难道看不出那正是秘社想要的
[06:48] The minute I leave U.S. soil, 只要我踏出美国国土
[06:49] my government will interpret that as a defection. 就将被我国政府视为叛国
[06:51] I have delivered a decision. 我已经传达了决定
[06:54] Choose, Agent Keen — 由你选 基恩探员
[06:56] Moscow, 去莫斯科
[06:57] or you can take your chances with your compatriots outside. 还是寄希望于外面你那些同胞
[07:06] Вы верены? 你们确定吗
[07:08] Да. 好的
[07:10] Да, я подожду. 知道了 我等着
[07:11] Where’s my wedding ring? 我的婚戒在哪
[07:13] Bedside table, behind the Ben Wa balls. 桌子旁边 阴道球后面
[07:24] – You. – Me? -你 -我
[07:28] And I was so riveted… by her interview 我曾被她采访
[07:31] with those identical triplets from Milwaukee. 密尔沃基三胞胎的样子深深打动
[07:34] Спасибо. 谢谢
[07:35] Agent Keen is leaving the embassy. 基恩探员要离开大使馆了
[07:38] She’s been arrested? 她被逮捕了吗
[07:39] The Kremlin has ordered her transfer to Moscow. 克里姆林宫要求将她转移到莫斯科
[07:42] Who in the Kremlin? 克里姆林宫里的什么人
[07:43] It was authorized by the Federal Tariff Service, 是联邦关税部批准的
[07:46] of all things. 真是没想到
[07:48] Vitsin. 维特森
[08:07] Удачи. 祝你好运
[08:10] The package is in transit. 包裹在运输途中
[08:12] Excellent. 很好
[08:13] See Agent Keen to the airport. 把基恩探员送到机场
[08:15] Our people on the plane will take it from there. 之后就交给我们在飞机上的人
[08:50] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[08:52] Ressler, don’t. 雷斯勒 别这样
[08:53] If you’re gonna tell me that diplomatic vehicles 你要是想告诉我外交车辆
[08:55] have the same protection as the embassy — 享有跟大使馆一样的保护
[08:57] You know they do. 你知道确实如此
[08:58] As long as she’s inside that car, 只要她在车里
[08:59] she’s on Russian soil. You can’t touch her. 就相当于处于俄罗斯境内 你不能抓她
[09:07] I can’t let her go. 我不能让她走
[09:15] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[09:17] I know you’re angry. So am I. 我知道你很愤怒 我也是
[09:18] But how we feel is not important. 但我们的感受根本无关紧要
[09:20] Taking her into custody is. 重要的是抓她归案
[09:22] We are doing everything we can. 我们尽全力了
[09:24] Are we? Really? 是吗 真的吗
[09:25] Within the law, yes, really. 在法律规定内 是的
[10:03] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[10:03] Donald, you cannot let Agent Keen leave the embassy. 唐纳德 你不能让基恩探员离开大使馆
[10:06] Oh, you want a favor? 你需要帮忙
[10:07] How ’bout you come down here and ask him personally? 何不亲自前来请求帮助呢
[10:09] Her life depends on it. 这事关她的性命
[10:11] ‘Cause I’d be more inclined to help if I had you in cuffs. 如果你乖乖伏法 我可能更乐意帮忙
[10:14] You cannot let her leave. 你不能让她离开
[10:16] You’re preaching to the choir ’cause she’s already gone. 你这是白费力气 因为她已经走了
[10:20] I received direct confirmation from the Russian ambassador 俄罗斯大使亲自向我确认
[10:23] that Agent Keen’s transfer was authorized 转移基恩探员的命令
[10:26] by a high-level apparatchik in the Federal Tariff Service, 是联邦关税部的一位高官批准的
[10:30] a man named Vladimir Vitsin. 名叫弗拉基米尔·维特森
[10:32] – Vitsin? – Yes, the same man who signed the paperwork -维特森 -对 就是他签署了文件
[10:36] facilitating Karakurt’s entry into the United States. 帮助卡拉库尔特进入美国境内
[10:39] He’s an operative for the Cabal. 他是秘社的一员
[10:41] Any move he makes is in service to their agenda. 他的所作所为全是为他们集团服务
[10:44] They’re not transporting Agent Keen to Moscow for debriefing. 他们不是要将基恩探员转移到莫斯科接受讯问
[10:47] The second she gets on that plane — 只要她登上那架飞机
[10:49] She’s dead. 她就死定了
[10:51] You need to stop that convoy. 你得阻止那辆车
[12:29] Keen. 基恩
[13:18] “1-4-2-5 Peabody.” 皮博迪街1425号
[13:28] It’s the best I could do. Full pension and benefits. 我只能做到这一步了 全额退休金和福利
[13:31] If I resign. 如果我退休的话
[13:33] Yes, effective immediately. 对 立刻生效
[13:35] In return, all charges against you will be dropped. 相应地 你的所有指控都会被撤销
[13:37] Agent Keen — have you found her? 基恩探员 你们找到她了吗
[13:40] – I can’t discuss that with you. – Have you found Karakurt? -我不能跟你讨论这件事 -找到卡拉库尔特了吗
[13:42] He’s the terrorist, not her. 他才是恐怖分子 而不是基恩
[13:44] I took your case as far as the White House. 我都把你的案子拿到白宫去了
[13:46] I talked to Laurel Hitchen. She’s a friend. 我和劳雷尔·希臣也谈过了 她是我们的朋友
[13:48] She had to pull a lot of strings to get you this deal. 为了给你争取这个协议 她动用了很多关系
[13:50] I appreciate what you’ve done, Reven. I do. 我很感激你做的一切 雷文 真的
[13:53] – But — – These are serious charges, Harold. -但是 -这些可都是重罪指控 哈罗德
[13:56] You could go to jail. Take the deal. 你可能会进监狱 接受协议吧
[13:58] For you and for Charlene. Take it and move on. 为你自己 也为夏琳 接受协议继续生活
[14:02] If you accept the terms, Harold, 如果你接受这些条款 哈罗德
[14:03] they’ll drop the investigation. 他们会撤销调查
[14:05] If you refuse to play ball, pending the outcome, 如果你拒绝合作 结果很有可能
[14:07] you’ll be reassigned, paper pushing at the C.J.I.S., 你的案子会被转交 直达刑司信息服务部
[14:11] cubicle, potted plant — 你会被监禁 失去自由
[14:12] a dead end, Harold. 死路一条 哈罗德
[14:13] You’re better than that. 你不是这样的人
[14:15] Yes, I am. 确实
[14:19] You really want to do this? 你真要这么做吗
[14:20] No. What I wanna do is help. 不 我只想帮忙
[14:32] What are you looking at, old man? 看什么看 老家伙
[14:51] You all right? 你还好吧
[14:52] No, I’m not all right. 不 一点都不好
[14:55] Ressler tried to kill me. 雷斯勒想杀了我
[14:58] Seeking asylum with the Russians was a dangerous decision. 向俄国政府寻求庇护是个危险的决定
[15:01] I was out of options. 我当时别无选择
[15:03] At least I would’ve been secure in Moscow right now. 至少我可能已经安全地抵达莫斯科了
[15:05] If by “secure” you mean “dead,” then yes, absolutely. 如果你的”安全”是指”没命”的话 那没错
[15:08] Ressler wasn’t trying to kill you. 雷斯勒不是想杀你
[15:10] He was trying to save you. 他是在救你
[15:12] The convoy was compromised. 护送人员被控制了
[15:17] You want? We got a few specials. 想吃什么 我们这里有些特色菜
[15:20] The best item on the menu is the pecan pie, right, Chui? 菜单上最好的菜是核桃派吧 崔
[15:23] Family recipe. 家族秘方
[15:24] I’ll just have coffee, thanks. 我喝咖啡就可以了 谢谢
[15:29] You know him? We’re safe here? 你认识他吗 这里安全吗
[15:32] You threw yourself in the hands of the Cabal 你一上那辆车 就等于落入
[15:35] the moment you got on that vehicle. 秘社手中了
[15:37] The only question was whether they’d kill you 唯一的问题是 他们会在你进入俄方领空
[15:39] before or after you entered Russian airspace. 之前还是之后杀了你
[15:42] Clayton, you’re hurting me. 克雷顿 你弄疼我了
[15:46] No. 别
[15:48] You deaf, old man? 你聋了吗 老家伙
[15:49] I told you to mind your own business. 我说了管好你自己的事
[15:52] – Turn around, bitch. – Clayton… -转身 贱人 -克雷顿
[15:59] Oh, here we go. 还真过来了
[16:00] Carly… 卡莉
[16:01] What the hell? You lookin’ to get yourself killed? 干什么 活腻了吗
[16:10] You haven’t the slightest clue 你根本不知道
[16:11] how to speak to a woman, have you? 怎么跟女士讲话 对吧
[16:15] Now, my friend there and I 我和我朋友
[16:17] are having a very important discussion. 正在讨论非常重要的事情
[16:19] So you just sit tight, enjoy your muffin, 所以你给我坐好了 吃你的松饼
[16:24] and if I hear you say anything 如果我听到你对卡莉
[16:26] other than “Please” or “Thank you” to Carly, 除了”请”或”谢谢”之外还说了别的
[16:29] I’m gonna drag you into the men’s room 我就把你拖到洗手间
[16:31] and wash your mouth out with soap. 用肥皂帮你洗洗嘴巴
[16:35] And if that doesn’t work, 如果没用的话
[16:37] I’ll cut your filthy tongue out with that butter knife. 我就用那把黄油刀切掉你这条肮脏的舌头
[16:44] Is that clear enough for you? 听明白了吗
[16:56] Agent Ressler, 雷斯勒探员
[16:57] what part of “Stand down” don’t you understand? 你听不懂”不准行动”这四个字吗
[17:00] I was ordered to let Keen go and I did. 命令只说放基恩走 我遵守了
[17:02] I wasn’t ordered to let her die. 命令中可没要求我任由她送死
[17:04] The transport was compromised. 转移车队有内奸
[17:05] – Says who? – Reddington. -谁说的 -雷丁顿
[17:07] You spoke to him? 你跟他说过话吗
[17:08] Yeah, he called. 是的 他打电话来
[17:09] Said the Cabal had hijacked Keen. 他说秘社劫持了基恩
[17:12] You countermanded a direct order 你违抗了一个明确命令
[17:14] and attacked a diplomatic transport 袭击了一辆外交用车
[17:16] on the word of one fugitive 只是因为听信了一名逃犯的话
[17:17] in order to save the life of another? 去救另一名逃犯吗
[17:19] And I’m willing to resign from the task force 如果雷丁顿给我们的情报是错误的
[17:21] if the intel that Reddington gave us is wrong. 我愿意就此退出特别小组
[17:23] The driver has been hospitalized. 司机已经送往医院
[17:25] As soon as he can be questioned, 等可以审问他的时候
[17:26] we can confirm Reddington’s information. 我们就能确认雷丁顿的信息是否属实了
[17:28] Okay, we’ve got a sighting. 我们有发现了
[17:30] Del Rio diner, 1425 Peabody Street. 德尔里约餐厅 皮博迪街1425号
[17:42] Come on, pull it together. 加油 振作一点
[17:56] An M.P.D.C. cruiser just pulled up out back. 一辆城区警局巡逻车刚刚停在了外面
[18:04] What are you… 你要干…
[18:17] – Behind the car! – All right. -躲到车后 -好的
[18:24] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[18:25] please remain calm and take your seats. 请保持冷静 坐在座位上
[18:30] Clayton. 克雷顿
[18:31] Now what? 现在怎么办
[18:33] Now…I apologize. 现在 我要道歉
[18:40] I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience, 我对给你们带来的不便深感抱歉
[18:43] but it appears we’ll all be taking an extended lunch. 但看起来这顿午饭可得多花一些时间了
[18:47] However, if you remain calm and do exactly as I say, 但如果你们保持冷静 严格按照我说的去做
[18:51] I promise you’ll leave here with a rip-roaring story 我保证你们能够安全离开 还能向亲朋好友
[18:56] to tell your friends and families. 讲述一个精彩的故事
[18:59] Bon appétit. 祝大家用餐愉快
[19:02] Dear, would you mind answering that phone? 亲爱的 你能接一下电话吗
[19:04] No doubt it’s for me. 毫无疑问是找我的
[19:14] Oh, I’m sorry. Did I disturb you? 不好意思 我把你吵醒了吗
[19:16] They said you were sedated. 他们说给你用了镇定剂
[19:19] Well, you know what they say? 你知道人们常说
[19:21] Can’t keep a good man down. 好男儿是压制不住的
[19:23] Unfortunately, It’s only a matter of time 不幸的是 联调局找上你
[19:26] before the FBI pays you a visit 是迟早的事
[19:28] and we can’t have that. 我们可不能容许这种事的发生
[19:31] Because you, are what commonly referred to as… 因为你 就是所谓的…
[19:35] a loose end. 后患
[19:37] Now, you should take heart, 你应该觉得光荣
[19:40] because if the Russians are furious now, 因为如果俄国人现在已经如此愤怒了
[19:42] imagine how irate they’ll be 那你想象一下要是他们知道
[19:43] when they learn that there’s been another fatality 因雷斯勒探员袭击车队而致死的人数又增加了
[19:46] as a result of Agent Ressler’s attack on your convoy. 他们会愤怒成什么样子
[19:50] If it’s any consolation, 如果能让你略感欣慰
[19:51] your heroic devotion to our cause 我对你为我们的事业
[19:53] has earned you my most sincere respect. 所作出的英勇奉献致以崇高的敬意
[20:02] Godspeed, sir. 一路走好 先生
[20:05] Godspeed. 一路走好
[20:44] What do you got? 现在情况怎么样
[20:46] Cut the power to the building, commandeered the phone lines. 切断了大楼供电 接入了专用电话线
[20:48] Both suspects are still inside. 两名嫌犯都还在里面
[20:50] Both suspects? 两名嫌犯
[20:51] Agent Keen and Raymond Reddington. 基恩探员和雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[20:54] Keen. 基恩
[20:55] We believe so, but he’s got the hostages 我们认为是 但是他劫持了人质
[20:57] positioned as human shields. 当做人盾遮挡他们
[20:58] Can’t get a clear view inside. 我们看不清里面的情况
[21:00] Well, then, let’s find out. 那就让我们来弄清楚吧
[21:02] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[21:06] Hold fire. 别开枪
[21:08] Keen! 基恩
[21:11] Keen! 基恩
[21:18] Agent Ressler, excellent. Do you have a pen? 雷斯勒探员 太棒了 你有笔吗
[21:21] Because I’m ready to dictate a list of my demands. 因为我准备好提要求了
[21:23] I owe you, Keen. 我欠你的 基恩
[21:24] You saved my life back at that convoy. 之前在车队现场你救了我一命
[21:26] Now let me return the favor. 现在让我还你这个人情吧
[21:28] Come out before this gets bad. 在这件事恶化之前 快出来
[21:30] It’s already gone bad, and you’re making it worse. 已经恶化了 而你正让它变得更糟
[21:34] If you wanna repay me, do what Reddington says 如果你想还人情 就照雷丁顿说的做
[21:36] before somebody else gets hurt. 趁现在还没有人受伤
[21:37] That’s not gonna happen, and you know it. 不可能的 你知道的
[21:39] The scene’s locked down. 现场被封锁了
[21:40] Nowhere to go, and you got zero leverage 你们无路可逃 而且你们也没有筹码
[21:43] because I know you. 因为我了解你
[21:45] I know what you’re capable of, 我知道你会怎么做
[21:47] and you’re not gonna hurt these people. 你是不会伤害这些人的
[21:48] She won’t, but I will. Ready? 她不会 但我会 准备好了吗
[21:52] My demands are as follows… 我的要求如下
[21:54] One, I want the immediate restoration of power 第一 我要这栋建筑
[21:56] to this building. 立刻恢复供电
[21:58] Two, an armored vehicle to transport us 第二 要一辆装甲车安全无阻地
[22:01] safely and unmolested 把我们从这扇门接走
[22:03] from this door to a runway of my choosing. 送到我指定的飞机跑道上
[22:06] Three, bring me Marvin Gerard. 第三 我要见马文·杰拉德
[22:10] You have 90 minutes. 给你九十分钟时间
[22:12] That’s it? 就这些吗
[22:12] After that, a hostage dies every half-hour. 九十分钟之后 每半小时杀死一名人质
[22:15] That’s it, Agent Ressler. 就这些 雷斯勒探员
[22:28] Marvin Gerard. 马文·杰拉德
[22:30] Graduated magna cum laude from Harvard 以极优等成绩毕业于哈佛
[22:32] where, at the tender age of 31, 年仅三十一岁就成为了
[22:34] he was appointed the third youngest full professor 哈佛史上第三年轻的
[22:36] in the institution’s history. 正教授
[22:38] He served as a prosecutor for three years, 他担任了三年
[22:40] State of New York. 纽约州检察官
[22:40] Later, he joined his father-in-law’s 之后 他以正式合伙人的身份
[22:42] criminal defense firm as a full partner. 加入了岳父的刑事辩护律师事务所
[22:44] He was on the short list for an appointment 他甚至上了联邦法官的
[22:46] to the federal bench 候选名单
[22:47] when his marriage to the boss’s daughter hit the skids. 但此时 他和老板女儿的婚姻却出了问题
[22:50] Serves a year for attempting to kidnap their son, 因为试图绑架他们的儿子被判一年
[22:52] gets disbarred. 律师资格也被取消了
[22:54] Currently, he’s incarcerated for 7 to 10 他现在正在坎伯兰联邦监狱服刑
[22:56] in the Cumberland F.C.I. 刑期十年且前七年不得保释
[22:58] Although he’s been disbarred, Gerard acts as shadow counsel 虽然被取消了律师资格 杰拉德仍为
[23:01] to some of the biggest players in the criminal underworld — 犯罪世界中一些最重量级的玩家做影子律师
[23:03] politicians, C.E.O.s… 他的客户包括政客 总裁
[23:06] and one Raymond Reddington. 还有雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[23:07] Marvin Gerard? 马文·杰拉德吗
[23:08] Who are you? What am I doing here? 你是谁 找我来干什么
[23:11] I’m Special Agent Samar Navabi. 我是特别探员莎马·纳瓦比
[23:13] You’ve been briefed? 有人给你介绍过情况了吗
[23:13] Rousted out of bed, cavity-searched, 有没有人把我从梦里吵醒 全面搜身
[23:16] shackled, transported like livestock? Yes. 戴上手铐 像家畜一样送到这来 有
[23:20] Briefed? No. 有没有人给我介绍情况 没有
[23:21] One of your former clients 你从前的一位客户
[23:22] is holding 17 civilians hostage in that diner. 在那家餐厅劫持了十七名平民作为人质
[23:25] He’s demanded that we bring you here. 他要求我们带你来见他
[23:28] Which one? 谁
[23:29] Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[23:32] I have nothing to do with this. 这件事跟我无关
[23:34] I don’t know what he wants from me. 我不知道他想从我这里得到什么
[23:36] I am not going in here. 我不要进去
[23:38] Well, you are going in. 你就是得进去
[23:40] If you can please disrobe. 麻烦请你脱掉衣服
[23:42] Like hell! 绝不
[23:42] Call my lawyer. 给我的律师打电话
[23:43] Who is your O.I.C.? 你们的负责人是谁
[23:45] That would be me. 是我
[23:46] Gentlemen, help Mr. Gerard out of his, uh, jumpsuit. 先生们 请帮杰拉德先生把连衣裤脱了
[23:51] This will never work. 这不会有用的
[23:53] If he asks me, 如果他问我
[23:54] I’m gonna have to tell him that I’m wearing a wire. 我就必须告诉他我身上有窃听器
[23:56] It will be unethical for me to lie to my client. 向我的委托人撒谎是不道德的
[23:58] Let the record reflect that I am complying under duress 请明确记录我是被迫服从的
[24:02] and that my fourth amendment right to privacy 还有我在宪法第四修正案下的个人隐私权
[24:05] is being violated. 被侵犯了
[24:06] As is my right not to be nauseated. 我不被恶心的权利也被侵犯了
[24:09] Per Reddington’s demands. 遵照雷丁顿的要求
[24:12] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[24:16] I’ll get that, dear. 我来吧 亲爱的
[24:19] The first table over there. 那边第一个桌子
[24:29] This is not working. 这没用的
[24:32] Lizzy, please. 莉兹 拜托
[24:34] Take a seat. 坐一下
[24:36] I’ll have Chui bring you a piece of pie. 我让崔给你拿一块派来
[24:38] I promise you’ll thank me. 我保证你会为此感谢我的
[24:40] Cut it out. A lawyer? 得了吧 一个律师
[24:42] How is that gonna help us with this? 这对我们能有什么帮助
[24:44] Lawyers find an exploit loopholes. 律师们专门寻找可利用的漏洞
[24:47] It’s what makes them so loathsome. 这是律师们可恶的地方
[24:48] And Marvin Gerard… 而马文·杰拉德
[24:50] is the most loathsome of them all. 是他们中最可恶的一个
[24:53] That’s what makes him so invaluable. 这正是他的无价之处
[24:56] Speak of the devil. 说曹操 曹操到
[25:02] Hello, Marvin. 你好 马文
[25:02] My parole hearing is next week. 下周就是我的假释听证会了
[25:05] Christmas came early. 圣诞节提前到了
[25:13] You think this is a gift? 你以为这算是送我礼物吗
[25:15] They’ll probably tack on five more years 你朝我的方向喘口气
[25:17] just seeing you breathe in my direction. 他们都很可能再给我加五年刑
[25:21] – Are you wired? – Of course I’m wired. -你身上有窃听器吗 -当然有
[25:24] I told them not to bother. 我跟他们说过这不会有用的
[25:26] I told you not to bother. 我跟你们说过这不会有用的
[25:29] Elizabeth, Marvin Gerard, 伊丽莎白 这是马文·杰拉德
[25:31] – criminal attorney… – One down. -刑事辩护律师 -断了一个
[25:32] Not necessarily in that order. 也可以说是刑事罪犯兼律师
[25:35] Finally. 终于啊
[25:36] I am in the presence of greatness. 我见到了传奇人物
[25:38] You’re the one. 你就是那个人
[25:39] You’re the one who made him throw away his freedom. 你就是那个让他放弃自由的人啊
[25:41] Good God, Marv, let it go. 老天啊 马文 别再提了
[25:43] What? You asked for my advice. 怎么 当初是你来找我问意见的
[25:44] I was simply giving you, as a friend, 我那只是作为一个朋友
[25:47] a heads up regarding my plans. 提前通知你我的计划
[25:49] You were a wonderful attorney. 你当年是个绝佳的律师
[25:51] And you were a terrible client. 而你却是个糟糕的委托人
[25:54] Two. 断了两个
[25:56] Not that you’re interested, 虽然你未必感兴趣
[25:58] but, uh… 但是
[26:00] I just got engaged. 我刚刚订婚了
[26:03] Becky Weinberg. 和贝基·温伯格
[26:07] Becky from the old firm? The paralegal. 原来律所的那个律师助理贝基吗
[26:11] Oh, my God. You old dog. 我的天 你这老狗
[26:14] Getting older by the minute. 每分钟都在变老啊
[26:17] You just extended my engagement about a decade with this stunt. 这次的事情恐怕要让我的婚约推后十年
[26:20] Now I’m never gonna make parole. 我永远别想假释了
[26:22] Becky and I — she’s not gonna wait around. 贝基和我…她不会一直等我的
[26:25] All right, Counselor, let’s get down to business. 好了 大律师 我们谈正事吧
[26:28] I have a situation that requires your undivided attention. 我现在有一件事需要你全力帮助我
[26:32] No, it doesn’t. Turn yourselves in. 不 不可能 自首吧
[26:34] Marvin, hear me out. You don’t have all the facts. 马文 听我说完 有些事你不知道
[26:38] No? But I have eyes. 是吗 可是我有眼睛
[26:39] And I can see that you’re in here, and they are out there. 我能看见你在里面 而他们在外面
[26:42] And now you’re gonna start in with me about how, 现在你又要跟我说什么
[26:43] with you, there’s always more than meets the eye. 有你在 事情并不是眼见的那个样子
[26:47] No, stop! 不要 住手
[26:48] Elizabeth! 伊丽莎白
[26:58] Stop! 住手
[27:01] That’s enough! 够了
[27:49] You broke his ribs. 你打断了他的肋骨
[27:50] Sounds like his lung is punctured. 听起来好像刺穿了他的肺
[27:53] You’re hurting him. 你弄疼他了
[27:54] That’s the only way to stop the swelling. 这是唯一能消肿的方法
[27:55] What do you care? 你关心他干嘛
[27:56] I didn’t want anybody to get hurt. 我不想任何人受到伤害
[27:58] Really? Seemed to me like you wanted to hurt him bad. 是吗 我怎么觉得你很想伤害他
[28:01] She didn’t have a choice. 她别无选择
[28:02] What if he’d gotten her gun? What then, Carly? 他要是抢了她的枪怎么办 卡莉
[28:04] Do you think any of us would be safer if he were armed? 他要是有了武器这里的人会安全吗
[28:07] You think you’d be safe? 你觉得你会安全吗
[28:15] What is he working on? A plea agreement? 他在弄什么 认罪协议吗
[28:19] Why else bring a lawyer in here other than to cut a deal? 不然为什么找个律师来
[28:22] If you think for one second that I am interested… 如果你居然会觉得我有意愿…
[28:24] There will be no deal. 不会有协议的
[28:25] Then why go to all the trouble to bring him in here? 那为什么还要费这么多事找他来
[28:28] Doesn’t make any sense. 没道理啊
[28:31] Marvin Gerard was one of the most respected 马文·杰拉德是东海岸
[28:33] defense attorneys on the Eastern Seaboard. 最著名的辩护律师之一
[28:36] Perfect wife, perfect job, perfect, all of it… 完美的妻子 完美的工作 一切都很完美
[28:40] Save for his son Timothy. 除了他的儿子蒂莫西
[28:45] Quiet boy. 是个不爱说话的孩子
[28:48] Fell in with some bad eggs, it seems. 认识了些不好的人
[28:53] Disciplinary issues, troubles at school, drug abuse. 违反纪律 在学校惹麻烦 吸毒
[28:58] Timothy was getting a steady supply of amphetamines 蒂莫西从她母亲的心理医生那里
[29:01] from his mother’s shrink — Ritalin, Adderall. 弄到安非他命类药物 利他林 阿得拉
[29:04] She constantly bullied the boy. 她经常欺负这个孩子
[29:07] Marvin and his wife separated. 马文和他的妻子分居了
[29:09] He fought for custody, 他尽一切办法想获得监护权
[29:10] contacted police, social services. 联系了警察 社会福利机构
[29:14] But his wife was the princess in a very prominent 可他的妻子是一个非常有权有势的律所
[29:17] and powerful legal dynasty, so no action was ever taken. 大老板的女儿 所以没人采取措施
[29:21] Timothy remained in her sole custody. 蒂莫西的监护权归她一个人所有
[29:23] Her abuse worsened. 她对他的虐待愈加严重
[29:24] Convinced he had no other option, 这把马文逼上了绝路
[29:26] Marvin kidnapped the boy. 他绑架了他儿子
[29:29] They tracked him down, of course. 当然 警察找到了他
[29:31] Returned the child to his mother. 把孩子还给了他母亲
[29:35] Marvin was disbarred, convicted, and incarcerated. 马文被取消了律师资格 定了罪并且入了狱
[29:39] And what happened to his son? 他儿子怎么样了
[29:42] A year later, Timothy hung himself. 一年后 蒂莫西上吊自杀了
[29:45] He was 15. 那年他才15岁
[29:50] Snipers in position for cover. 狙击手已就位准备掩护
[29:52] Teams make simultaneous entries here and here. 各小队从这里和这里同时进去
[29:56] Flashbangs and smoke. 用闪光弹和烟雾弹
[29:57] Secure and contain the scenario. 安全地控制住场面
[29:59] Counter minimal risk of collateral damage. 把附带伤害降到最低
[30:02] We’re all set on my mark. 听我指挥
[30:02] He can’t do that, can he? Can you do that? 他不能这么做 对吧 你能这么做吗
[30:04] No. We don’t have eyes inside. 不能 我们不知道里面的情况
[30:06] Even a minimal risk of collateral damage is too much. 即便是最小的附带伤害 损失也会很大
[30:09] We wait. 我们再等等
[30:09] Reddington’s not gonna hurt anybody in that building. 雷丁顿不会伤害里面任何人的
[30:11] Keen won’t let him. 基恩会拦住他的
[30:12] Same girl who shot the Attorney General? 你是说向司法部长开枪的那个女的吗
[30:15] That was different. 那不一样
[30:15] She’s in over her head. 她已经手足无措了
[30:16] It’s probably why they got spotted. 没准这就是他们暴露的原因
[30:18] It wasn’t her that was spotted. 暴露的人不是她
[30:19] Anonymous tip came in on Reddington, not Keen. 匿名消息说的是雷丁顿 不是基恩
[30:23] Get me that 9-1-1 call. 给我找出那通报警电话
[30:39] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[30:42] Did you read this? 你知道这个吗
[30:46] Yes. It’s the voice transcripts we recovered from the Fulcrum. 知道 这是我们从支点里恢复出来的语音文本
[30:49] No, I didn’t ask you if you recognize it. 我不是问你认不认得
[30:51] I asked you if you read it — 我是说你仔细读过了吗
[30:52] Specifically section 39c, pages 216 to 217, 特别是第39C节 216至217页
[30:57] lines 5 through 19. 第五行到第十九行
[30:58] Here. 这里
[31:03] This can’t be right. 不可能吧
[31:05] God, no. It’s all kinds of wrong. 最好不是 这可大错特错了
[31:10] This is a perilously fast run down a slippery road. 这条路极为危险
[31:13] Granted, you’d have to hit all green lights, but… 没错 必须保证一路顺利 可是…
[31:16] Yeah, we could make it work. 我们应该能搞定
[31:18] He — he can’t breathe! Somebody help him! 他无法呼吸了 快来人帮忙
[31:21] No, not you! Get away from him! 不要你 你离他远点
[31:29] His chest cavity is filling with blood. 他胸腔积血严重
[31:32] His lungs are gonna collapse 如果二十到三十分钟内
[31:34] if we don’t get him medical attention 不送他就医的话
[31:35] in the next 20 to 30 minutes tops. 他的肺将会衰竭
[31:36] Fine. 好吧
[31:37] He’ll be in Agent Ressler’s capable care by then. 到时候雷斯勒探员会救治他的
[31:40] – We’re leaving. – Leaving? -我们走了 -怎么走
[31:42] Attention, everyone. 所有人注意
[31:44] We’re done here, 今天到此为止
[31:44] so if you could all be so kind as to gather up your belongings 劳驾各位拿好自己的随身物品
[31:48] and step into the kitchen. 到厨房集合
[31:49] Except you two. You stay right there. 除了你们俩 你俩就留在这
[31:51] Lucinda? 露辛达
[31:53] Chui, be a pal. 崔 看在朋友的份上
[31:55] Wrap up two slices of that delicious pecan pie. 帮我装两块美味的山核桃派吧
[32:04] I spent five years tracking Reddington 我追踪雷丁顿五年时间
[32:06] and can count on one hand the number of times 收到可信线报的次数
[32:07] we got a credible sighting. 屈指可数
[32:09] I found the 9-1-1 call. 找到那通报警电话了
[32:14] Wait a second. 等等
[32:15] I’m very disappointed, Donald. 我很失望 唐纳德
[32:16] I would’ve expected you of all people 我以为所有人中就你明白
[32:18] would’ve understood that when I make a demand, it’s just that. 我提要求的时候不是开玩笑
[32:22] Stalling is not tolerated. 拖延时间简直无法忍受
[32:24] We’re doing the best we can, all right? 我们正在尽力 好吗
[32:25] Why isn’t the power back on? 为什么供电还没恢复
[32:27] Where’s my armored vehicle? 我的装甲车呢
[32:29] – We’re working on it. – Work harder. -我们正在努力 -再努力点
[32:31] If the power isn’t back in 60 seconds, 如果六十秒内还不供电
[32:32] I’m gonna start shooting people. 我就开始杀人了
[32:34] Your time starts now. 现在开始算
[32:39] – Give him the power. – He’s bluffing. -把电给他 -他在虚张声势
[32:41] I can’t take that chance. 我不能冒这个险
[32:43] Restore the power. 恢复供电
[33:01] Counselor? 律师先请
[33:10] The least of your many talents, my friend. 这是你最微不足道的天赋了 我的朋友
[33:19] He just looked right at me. It’s him. It’s Reddington. 他就盯着我看 就是雷丁顿
[33:24] That’s Reddington. 这才是雷丁顿
[33:25] He called the tip in on himself. 他自己打电话举报自己
[33:26] This whole thing, he wanted us to — 这整件事 他就是想让我们
[33:28] Breach! Breach now! 进攻 马上进攻
[33:35] Okay, everyone, let’s pack it up. 所有人收工
[33:37] I’m sorry you have to burn this operation 很抱歉因为我们
[33:39] on our account, Chui. It was a beautiful thing. 毁了你这门生意 崔 这是个好活计
[33:41] If only it lasted. 得能干得长久才是
[33:42] They’ll be packed and long gone 他们会在联调局下来之前
[33:43] before the F.B.I. ever gets down here. 就收拾好跑路
[33:45] This way. 这边
[33:50] Let’s go! Go! 快点 快点
[33:53] Kitchen! Kitchen! 厨房 去厨房
[34:10] They’re not here. 他们不在这里
[34:11] Hell. 该死
[34:15] Get these people out of here. 把这些人带出去
[34:30] They didn’t just disappear. There’s gotta be a way out. 他们不会凭空消失 肯定还有其他出路
[34:33] Break down every wall if you have to. 就算打破每一面墙也在所不惜
[34:36] Find them. 找到他们
[34:42] This is a bad situation, Red. 现在情况很不妙 红魔
[34:44] They will hunt me, and they will find me. 他们会追捕我 而且最终会找到我
[34:46] And when they do, do you know where I am going? 等他们找到我 你知道我会被送去哪儿吗
[34:49] – In a hole. – Do you like Tahiti? -某个洞里 -你喜欢塔希提吗
[34:50] Solitary. 23 hours a day. 隔离监禁 每天二十三小时
[34:52] There will be no parole 不用去管什么假释
[34:54] and no chance of seeing Becky again, that’s for sure. 也绝对不会再见到贝基了
[34:56] You’re a free man, Marvin. 你自由了 马文
[34:58] Instead of facing a notoriously unpredictable parole board 不用去面对臭名昭著又不可捉摸的假释委员会
[35:02] and the showering with the boys, 不用跟那些男人一起洗澡
[35:04] you’ll be unwinding on a small banana plantation 你将在帕皮提外我的一个香蕉果园里
[35:07] I have outside of Papeete. 好好放松自己
[35:12] Becky. 贝基
[35:16] Get in the car, Marvin. 上车吧 马文
[35:17] Have a Mai Tai, soak up some sun 喝杯鸡尾酒 好好享受阳光
[35:19] because I’ll be contacting you soon, and when I do, 因为我不久就会联系你 到时候
[35:23] I want this plan of yours to be thoroughly mapped out. 我希望你已经详细规划好你的计划了
[35:26] We only have one shot at this. 我们只有一次机会
[35:29] I’ll be in touch. 我会跟你保持联系的
[35:31] Make sure you have Heia air dry your sheets! 让海亚帮你把床单风干一下
[35:34] You’ll sleep like a baby! 你会睡得跟婴儿一样香甜
[35:36] This whole thing, the diner, 这整件事 包括餐厅里发生的
[35:38] it wasn’t a hostage situation. It was a jail break. 根本不是什么人质事件 是你在帮他越狱
[35:41] Yes. 是的
[35:43] We’re not gonna be able to fight our way out of this, Lizzy. 我们是无法靠身手脱身的 莉兹
[35:45] We’re gonna have to think our way out. 我们要脱身只能靠脑子
[35:47] You really think he can help? 你真的觉得他能帮忙吗
[35:49] I do. 是的
[35:50] Where do we go from here? 我们现在要去哪儿
[35:55] The owner’s gone, the lawyer’s gone, 老板跑了 律师跑了
[35:59] and Red and Liz are gone. 红魔和莉斯也跑了
[36:01] Why would he go to all this trouble, 为什么他要如此大费周章
[36:02] risk everything, just to free Marvin Gerard? 赌上一切 只为把马文·杰拉德救出来
[36:08] Put the word out. 把话传出去
[36:09] They’re in the wind, and we’re back to square one. 他们逃走了 我们又回到起点了
[36:18] You have no idea what I’ve offered Chui 你不知道我为了让崔透露这个菜谱
[36:21] to divulge the secret of this recipe. 给他开出了什么样的条件
[36:24] He won’t say. 他就是不说
[36:26] I suspect it has something to do with how he beats his eggs. 我猜应该是跟他打蛋的方式有关
[36:30] I cannot stop thinking about that man from the diner… 我一直在想餐厅里的那个男人
[36:33] I wonder if he uses a whisk. 我在想他是不是用了搅拌器
[36:35] His wife, the way she looked at me. 他的妻子 她看我的眼神
[36:40] No one’s ever looked at me like that before. 从没有人用那样的眼神看过我
[36:43] How do you do it? 你是怎么做的
[36:45] Do what? 做什么
[36:46] How do you deal with people looking at you that way? 你是怎么面对别人那样看你的眼神的
[36:48] The fear? 恐惧的眼神
[36:51] How do you go on knowing that people are terrified of you? 你如何面对别人对你的恐惧
[36:57] From as early as I can remember, 从我记事起
[36:59] I dreamed of someday being captain of a ship. 我的梦想是有一天能成为一名船长
[37:03] To be out there on the ocean in the middle of the night, 浩瀚星空之下扬帆远航
[37:06] navigating by the stars. 追随群星的方向
[37:11] I always thought it would be the greatest life on earth. 我一直觉得那就是最好的生活
[37:17] The people you’re talking about… 你所谈论的那些人
[37:21] the ones who think they know you… 那些认为很了解你的人
[37:24] they really don’t know anything about you at all. 他们其实一点都不了解你
[37:32] I’ve never told anyone that before. 我从没跟谁讲过
[37:38] About a life at sea. 海上生活的梦想
[37:40] Why didn’t you do it? 那你为什么不去做
[37:41] You went into Naval Intelligence instead. 反而参加了海军情报局
[37:46] It was the Cold War. There were spies to run. 那是冷战时期 间谍需要有人管理
[37:49] The Cabal– they blamed you for something you hadn’t done. 秘社 将你没做过的事栽赃到你头上
[37:53] Sailors have been navigating by the stars… 水手们一直靠星星指引方向
[37:56] for thousands of years. 上千年来一直如此
[37:59] Odysseus spent a decade at war… 奥德修斯纵横战场十余载
[37:59] 希腊西部伊萨卡岛之王 曾参加特洛伊战争
[38:02] but his biggest battle was finding his way home. 可他最大的战役却是寻找回家的路
[38:10] I think you would’ve made a terrific captain. 我觉得你可以成为一个了不起的船长
[38:14] I don’t know. 这我就不知道了
[38:21] You can’t do every silly thing you want to in life. 你不可能实现所有傻乎乎的梦想
[38:26] You have to make your choices. 你必须做出选择
[38:27] You have to try to be happy with them. 必须试着接受这些选择
[38:30] I think we’ve done pretty well. 我想我们做得很好
[38:33] I’m not saying it’s easy to ignore 我不是说忽视人们
[38:35] the way people look at you. 看你的眼神很容易
[38:39] But I hope you can find some solace 但我希望你能从我
[38:46] in the fact that when I look at you… 看你的眼神中找到一丝慰藉
[38:54] ♬我点燃炉火♬
[38:58] ♬你在花瓶中♬
[39:01] ♬插上鲜花♬
[39:05] ♬今天♬
[39:10] ♬凝视着炉火♬
[39:13] ♬任时间流逝♬
[39:16] ♬我静静听着♬
[39:20] ♬你彻夜弹奏♬
[39:23] ♬最爱的歌曲♬
[39:26] ♬舒适的房间♬
[39:30] ♬看落日余晖♬
[39:34] ♬洒落窗棂♬
[39:37] That’s Polaris, the north star. 那颗是北极星
[39:40] ♬如似火红玉♬
[39:42] That’s how sailors used to find their way home. 水手以前都靠它来寻找回家的路
[39:47] ♬为你闪耀♬
[39:48] When I look at you, that’s what I see. 我看着你时 就像是看到了它
[39:52] I see my way home. 看到我回家的路
[39:54] ♬我们的家♬
[39:57] ♬温馨又甜蜜♬
[40:00] ♬猫咪追逐嬉戏♬
[40:03] ♬生活多艰辛♬
[40:07] ♬现今皆如意 只因有你♬
[40:14] ♬和我们♬
[40:41] ♬我们的家♬
[40:44] ♬温馨又甜蜜♬
[40:48] ♬猫咪追逐嬉戏♬
[40:51] ♬生活多艰辛♬
[40:55] ♬现今皆如意 只因有你♬
[41:02] ♬和我们♬
[41:06] ♬我点燃炉火♬
[41:10] ♬你在花瓶中♬
[41:13] ♬插上鲜花♬
[41:18] ♬今天♬
[41:22] I’m a man of my word. 我是个言出必行的人
[41:24] Your granddaughter got the antidote. 你的外孙女得到了解毒剂
[41:28] Now it’s your turn. 轮到你了
[41:35] We lost your boss, 我们跟丢了你的老板
[41:37] and no one seems to know where he’s gone. 似乎没人知道他的去向
[41:42] But I have the sneaking suspicion… 但我暗自认为
[41:49] that you do. 你知道他的下落
[41:51] So… 告诉我
[41:54] where is Raymond Reddington? 雷蒙德·雷丁顿在哪
[42:19] We need to talk. 我们要好好谈谈
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme