Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] All units be advised… 所有单位注意
[00:04] Possible sighting, eyewitness report. 可能性目击 目击报告
[00:06] Alleged suspect seen entering a silver Chevy minivan, 有人看到嫌疑人进入了银色雪佛兰面包车
[00:10] D.C. plate number Charlie, Romeo, 7… 华盛顿牌照 号码CR7…
[00:12] It’ll be fine. 会没事的
[00:13] When was the sighting? 什么时候目击的
[00:14] – 12 minutes ago. – Perimeter? -十二分钟前 -警戒线设了吗
[00:16] Potomac to Eastern Ave, Western to Southern Ave. 波托马可河到东大街 西大街到南大街
[00:17] Full lockdown — airports, trains, busses. 全面封锁了机场 火车 公车
[00:20] They’re not going anywhere. 他们跑不了
[00:21] – They? – Unconfirmed reports suggest -他们 -未经证实的报告说
[00:22] the suspect’s with someone — a man. 疑犯跟什么人在一起 一个男人
[00:25] Is it true what they say? 是真的吗
[00:26] What? 什么
[00:28] That she was your partner? 她是你的搭档吗
[00:31] ♬她来了♬
[00:31] ♬芝加哥市中心街道上血流成河♬
[00:35] What? 怎么了
[00:36] For the record, I believe Agent Keen is innocent. 我先说明 我相信基恩探员是无辜的
[00:39] What did you find? 你发现了什么
[00:42] Suspect’s name is Special Agent Elizabeth Keen. 疑犯姓名是特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩
[00:46] She was my partner, but as of today, 她曾是我的搭档 但今天
[00:48] she’s a fugitive wanted in connection 她是个涉嫌谋杀
[00:50] with the murder of 14 C.I.A. agents, a U.S. senator, 十四名中情局特工 一名美国议员
[00:53] and the Attorney General of the United States. 和美国司法部长的逃犯
[00:56] – They’ll set a perimeter. – Yes. -他们会设置警戒线 -是的
[00:57] Capitol Police, Park Police, M.P.D.C.. 国会警察 公园警察 城区警察
[01:00] We’ll never make it out of the city. 我们根本出不了城
[01:01] No. That’s why we’re not gonna even try. 对 所以我们不会出城
[01:03] We believe she may have an accomplice. 我们认为她还有个同伙
[01:05] The most elusive fugitive in the history of the Bureau, 联调局历史上最难以捉摸的逃犯
[01:08] Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[01:09] I want every camera in this city looking for these two. 我要全城的所有摄像头寻找这两个人
[01:12] Every Twitter feed, every Instagram account, 每条微博更新 每个图片分享账户
[01:14] every Reddit thread. 每条红迪网线索[社交新闻网站]
[01:15] They get out of this city, we’re gonna be hunting ghosts. 他们一旦出城 我们就再也抓不到了
[01:19] Let’s move…now. 行动吧 马上
[01:22] We’ve identified a silver Chevy van moving north on 395. 395号公路发现一辆向北行驶的银色雪佛兰面包车
[01:25] – You got a visual on the suspects? – No. -看到疑犯了吗 -没有
[01:27] The vehicle was picked up by the N.S.A. satellite. 车子是国家安全局卫星搜索到的
[01:29] They confirm the plates. 他们确认了牌照
[01:30] Have they passed through the 3rd street tunnel? 他们穿过第三大街隧道了吗
[01:31] Two minutes out. I dispatched a chopper. 还有两分钟 我刚刚派出了直升机
[01:33] Okay, we got a sighting, 395 north. 好 我们有消息了 395号公路往北
[01:35] I want M.P.D.C. to run a traffic break 我要城区警察中断交通
[01:37] and barricade all exits off the 3rd street tunnel. 在第三大街隧道所有出口设置路障
[01:39] Seal it up. 全面封锁
[01:45] You’ll need to put that on. 你得穿上这个
[01:50] Okay, chopper feed is live. 好的 接通直升机摄像头了
[01:52] We have a visual. 有画面了
[01:53] Confirm we have a tail team in place 确认追踪小队就位
[01:55] and that all exits are blocked south of 3rd. 第三大街隧道南段的所有出口都已封锁
[01:58] You agree with me, right? 你同意我的说法 对吗
[02:01] About Agent Keen? 关于基恩探员
[02:04] Notify H.R.T and get a negotiator on site 通知人质救援小队 再找一位谈判专家去现场
[02:07] in case they take hostages. 以防他们劫持人质
[02:09] ♬街道上血流成河♬
[02:10] This is Eagle 1. 这里是老鹰一号
[02:11] I’ve got a visual on the suspects entering the tunnel now. 看到疑犯驶入隧道
[02:16] Is the team in place? 队伍就位了吗
[02:17] Unit 64 entering the tunnel. 六十四号小队进入隧道
[02:20] Eagle 1 coming around. 老鹰一号 随时报告
[02:22] We have eyes on the exit. 我们盯着出口呢
[02:30] What do you see? 看到什么了
[02:31] Nothing yet. Where is my tail car? 什么都没有 跟踪的车辆在哪儿
[02:34] Andreen? Andreen, do you have a visual? 安德瑞安 安德瑞安 你能看到吗
[02:37] Negative. 看不到
[02:38] Something’s not right. 情况有点不对劲
[02:39] Back it up to when they entered the tunnel. 倒到他们进隧道时的画面
[02:42] They went in, they haven’t come out. 他们进了隧道 没有出来
[02:44] I don’t know what to tell you. 我不知道该说什么
[02:45] There’s no silver van in this tunnel. 隧道里面没有银色面包车
[02:47] They can’t just disappear. 他们不会就这么凭空消失了
[02:49] Well, it is Mr. Reddington. 追捕的可是雷丁顿先生啊
[02:51] Pull up the exit footage. 调看出口的监控录像
[02:53] ♬街道上血流成河 没至膝盖♬
[02:56] There’s the exit footage. 这是出口的监控录像
[02:58] ♬芝加哥市中心街道上血流成河♬
[03:00] Hold on, back that up. 等等 倒回去
[03:02] ♬血河涌动上涨 如影随形♬
[03:04] Stop. There. 停 车在那里
[03:08] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[03:39] Clean it and torch it. 把那车清理干净后烧了
[03:41] Give my regards to Chichi. 替我向奇奇问好
[03:51] 巨人农场主 第38号
[03:56] Where’s Charlene? 夏琳在哪
[03:58] I ordered them to take these off. 我让他们给你摘掉手铐的
[04:03] Where is my wife? 我老婆在哪
[04:08] Read Charlene’s statement. 我看了夏琳的证词
[04:10] Is it true what Tom Connolly did to you? 汤姆·康纳利对你所做的一切是真的吗
[04:13] He made me think I was dying. 他让我以为自己快死了
[04:16] Ordered a phony clinical trial that made me believe 用假的临床试验让我相信
[04:18] he was my only hope 他是我活下去的唯一希望
[04:20] so the Cabal could manipulate me. 所以秘社才能操纵我
[04:22] If I were you, I’d want him dead. 如果我是你 我会想杀了他
[04:23] You think I had something to do with it? 你觉得这事与我有关吗
[04:24] It doesn’t matter what I think. 我怎么想并不重要
[04:25] That I helped Agent Keen kill the Attorney General. 你觉得是我帮助基恩探员杀害了司法部长
[04:28] I begged her not to do it. I ordered her not to. 我求她别这么做 我命令她别这么做
[04:31] Why? 为什么
[04:32] Because Connolly had a plan to bring down everyone. 因为康纳利计划除掉所有人
[04:34] Not just Elizabeth, but Samar, Aram… 不只是伊丽莎白 还有莎马 阿兰姆
[04:38] you. 和你
[04:38] All that matters is that Keen’s a fugitive, 现在的关键是 基恩成了逃犯
[04:41] and I’m gonna bring her in. 我要抓捕她归案
[04:45] You’re not holding Charlene 你们关押夏琳
[04:46] because she leaked classified information to a reporter. 不是因为她透露机密情报给记者
[04:49] You’re holding her because it gives you leverage with me. 你们关押她是为了利用她来影响我
[04:53] Does it? 有用吗
[04:55] I told Agent Keen to run. 是我叫基恩探员逃跑的
[04:57] You want to know if I’m complicit? 你想知道我是不是同谋
[04:59] I told her to run. 是我叫她逃跑的
[05:01] You’re in charge now, Agent Ressler. 现在你是负责人了 雷斯勒探员
[05:03] And being in charge means you have to decide 掌管大局意味着你得决定
[05:05] what to do with information like that. 如何处理这样的信息
[05:08] Now, let my wife go. 立刻放了我老婆
[05:32] Who’s this? 这位是谁
[05:34] My sister Tiffany. 我妹妹蒂芬妮
[05:37] Tiffany lives in Denver. 蒂芬妮住在丹佛
[05:38] I did until last month. 上个月之前我都住在那儿
[05:40] Her husband passed. 她的丈夫去世了
[05:41] She needed to get out. 她得离开伤心地
[05:43] Red, you know me. 红魔 你了解我的为人
[05:57] I’m sorry for your loss, Tiffany. 节哀顺变 蒂芬妮
[06:23] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[06:24] This is where we wait for the Troll Farmer. 我们等巨人农场主的地方
[06:29] The who? 谁
[06:30] We’re getting a little ahead of ourselves. 我们有点操之过急了
[06:32] He won’t be ready for at least a week. 没有一周时间他不可能准备好
[06:35] Ready for what? 准备什么
[06:36] Actually, a week may be nice. 实际上 有一周空闲时间也不错
[06:38] I’ll finally get the time to catch up 我终于能有时间
[06:40] on some back issues of “Bassmaster.” 补看过去几期的《钓鱼精英》了
[06:59] ♬再见 宝贝♬
[07:02] ♬爸爸去打猎了♬
[07:07] ♬再见 宝…♬
[07:11] ♬猎一只小兔子皮♬
[07:14] ♬可以装下宝贝♬
[07:16] Put her down. Who are you? 把她放下 你是谁
[07:18] What a lovely child. 多可爱的孩子
[07:20] She is the perfect little angel, aren’t we, Elle? 她真是个完美的小天使 是不是 艾莉
[07:23] Put her down. 把她放下
[07:27] Such fragile creatures, these tiny humans. 真是脆弱啊 这些小生命
[07:29] Skull’s like… eggshells. 头骨就像…蛋壳一样
[07:34] Who’s her favorite friend? 她最喜欢的小伙伴是谁
[07:34] Should we take along Mr. Panda or Mr. Dinosaur? 我们该带上熊猫先生还是恐龙先生呢
[07:39] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[07:41] I want your father. I’ll text instructions. 我要你父亲 我会发短信告诉你该怎么做
[07:47] Mr. Panda, I think. 还是熊猫先生吧
[08:02] Update now to our top story, even as authorities allege 头条新闻有最新进展 尽管有关部门宣称
[08:06] Agent Keen committed these acts of terror on behalf of Russia, 基恩探员受命于俄罗斯犯下了这些恐怖行径
[08:10] various papers are reporting that Russia is not responsible. 多家报纸报道称俄罗斯与此无关
[08:13] Now, according to leaked documents, 根据泄露的文件来看
[08:15] one of the alleged leaders of this organization 这一组织的疑似头目之一
[08:18] is the CIA’s director… 是中情局主管
[08:20] You released the contents of the Fulcrum to the press. 你把支点的消息透露给了媒体
[08:22] …just moments ago came forward …几分钟前出面
[08:25] to address these reports. 发表了以下讲话
[08:26] 下午好 我是皮特·卡奇奥普罗斯
[08:30] and I am the CIA’s director of national clandestine services. 是中情局国家秘密行动处的主管
[08:34] In the 65 years since this division has been created, 在该组织创立的65年以来
[08:38] the director’s identity 在主管任期内
[08:39] has never been revealed during his tenure. 他的身份从未对外界公开过
[08:42] But today, the President has agreed 但今天 总统同意
[08:44] to let me speak openly to you so that I may address 让我向大家公开讲话 以澄清
[08:48] the irresponsible accusations 那些企图诬蔑我个人
[08:50] that not only seek to defame me, 并且威胁到
[08:52] but are harmful to our national security. 国家安全的指控
[08:54] Did you expect him to just come forward? 你真指望他会全盘托出吗
[08:56] …part of a conspiracy are preposterous. …的阴谋是简直荒谬至极
[08:58] – I wasn’t sure what to expect. – They are based upon information -我不确定自己在期待什么 -消息的来源
[09:00] provided by Raymond Reddington, 是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[09:03] a traitor to our country and a fugitive 一名叛国者和逃犯
[09:05] who is helping ex-FBI Special Agent 正在帮助前联邦调查局特别探员
[09:07] Elizabeth Keen avoid arrest. 伊丽莎白·基恩逃脱追捕
[09:10] The daughter of a notorious KGB spy, 基恩是一个臭名昭著的克格勃间谍的女儿
[09:13] Keen is a wanted terrorist. 自己也是被通缉的恐怖分子
[09:15] My accusers are criminals, 那些指控我的人才是罪犯
[09:18] the subject of one of the largest manhunts ever conducted. 是一场规模空前的追捕行动的目标
[09:21] Who are you going to believe is telling the truth? 你们相信谁说的才是真相呢
[09:23] If I didn’t know any better, I’d believe him. 如果我不了解真相 我会信他的话
[09:26] But you do know better. 但你了解真相
[09:30] They’re gonna believe I’m a Russian spy. 他们会认为我是个俄国间谍
[09:33] My mother was a Russian spy. 我母亲就是个俄国间谍
[09:35] It doesn’t matter that I never knew her. 我见没见过她并不重要
[09:36] It’s the perfect story. 这故事无懈可击
[09:39] I’m the perfect patsy. 我是完美的替罪羊
[09:42] – We have to be patient. – Patient? -我们必须耐心点 -耐心点
[09:44] Do you have any idea the kind of resources 你知不知道他们动用了多少资源
[09:46] they’re throwing at us right now, the manpower? 派出了多少人手来追捕我们
[09:48] – This city — – This city is impossible to get out of now. -这座城市 -我们现在无法逃离这座城市
[09:52] We have no chance of crossing 我们不可能逃出
[09:54] the perimeter they’ve established. 他们设下的警戒线
[09:56] But Washington D.C. cannot sustain a siege. 但华盛顿特区不能一直维持围困的状态
[10:01] The economy, the government, one week, two at the most, 经济 还有政府 一周 最多两周后
[10:04] and the city will be back to normal. 城市就会恢复正常
[10:06] That’s when we travel. 那才是我们转移的时机
[10:07] People will go on believing I’m a terrorist. 人们会继续认为我是个恐怖分子
[10:14] Check the surveillance feeds 检查下康纳利被射杀时
[10:15] from the hotel where Connolly was shot. 所在酒店的监控录像
[10:17] We already have. 我们已经查过了
[10:18] Check again. 再查一遍
[10:19] I want to know exactly what role Cooper played. 我想知道库珀到底扮演了什么角色
[10:22] DCFD is responding 华盛顿消防局刚接到
[10:23] to a vehicle fire in Columbia Heights. 一起在哥伦比亚高地的汽车起火事件
[10:25] It looks like the transport vehicle 看起来是雷丁顿先生
[10:26] used by Mr. Reddington’s people. 转移时用的车
[10:28] Any signs of Keen or Reddington? 有基恩或雷丁顿的踪迹吗
[10:30] Nope. We’ll try and recover 没有 我们尝试恢复了
[10:31] the VIN numbers on the transport 那辆车的车辆识别码
[10:32] and any vehicles it may have been carrying, 和这辆运输车上载过的汽车
[10:33] but right now, the fire’s too hot, 但现在 火势太大
[10:35] so it looks like they got away. 所以他们应该是逃掉了
[10:38] Which is, you know, terrible news. 这真是个 坏消息
[10:45] None of us want to be in this position, but we are. 没人希望事态发展至此 但事实摆在眼前
[10:47] Our job is to catch them. 抓住他们是我们的职责
[10:49] So, I need you to look me in the eye 所以 我要你看着我的眼睛
[10:50] and tell me that you can do that. 告诉我 你能做到
[10:54] I can. 我能
[10:58] Yes. 能
[11:02] If you can look me in the eye 如果你能看着我的眼睛
[11:03] and promise me Agent Keen 保证基恩探员
[11:05] will get a fair hearing if we do. 能有机会获得公正的听证会
[11:08] I can try. 我尽力
[11:08] Come on, that’s not good enough. 算了吧 这算什么保证
[11:09] It’s the best I can do. 我只能说到这个地步
[11:12] Let me know as soon as you find out anything on Cooper. 找到和库珀有关的消息立刻通知我
[11:17] What a jerk. 真是个混蛋
[11:20] Sorry. 抱歉
[11:20] He’s simply gathering the facts. 他也只是在搜集事实
[11:22] Yeah, well, there’s only one fact about Mr. Cooper that matters — 关于库伯先生 唯一重要的事实就是
[11:24] he’s a decent man. 他是个正直的人
[11:25] D.C. Field Office just called. 华盛顿外勤办公室刚刚打电话来了
[11:27] They got a tip on Keen’s whereabouts. 他们收到了基恩行踪的线报
[11:33] – Mateus, I didn’t expect to see you here. – Peter. -马汀斯 没想到你在 -皮特
[11:38] You said Mr. Reddington 你说雷蒙德先生
[11:39] did not have the Fulcrum in his possession. 手上没有”支点”
[11:43] You said it was a bluff. 你说那只是个幌子
[11:46] A ploy. 是计谋
[11:50] You were wrong. 你错了
[11:52] And now our plans have been sorely compromised. 正因此我们的计划受到了全面影响
[11:55] Our plans? They’re my plans. 我们的计划 那是我的计划
[11:59] They were. 确实
[12:01] Now they’re nothing. 但现在这些计划毫无用处了
[12:04] I would advise you to think very carefully 用这种语气跟我说话前
[12:06] before you use that tone with me ever again. 我建议你斟酌一下
[12:19] I pine for the days when conquered generals 真怀念以前的日子 那时候
[12:21] had the sense and good taste to fall on their swords. 战败将士还有胆魄倒在剑下
[12:24] Now they hold press conferences, 而现在他们只会开记者招待会
[12:26] negotiate advances for their memoirs 给自己的回忆录增光添彩
[12:27] while the rest of us clean up their messes. 却让我们这些人给他们擦屁股
[12:29] I’m not leaving this to others. 我不会把这件事交给别人处理的
[12:31] I have every agency within homeland 我已经让国内所有的情报机构
[12:33] working around the clock 都加班加点地
[12:34] to find Reddington and Keen. 追查雷丁顿和基恩的下落
[12:37] I don’t think you understand, Peter. 你没听明白 皮特
[12:39] I’m here because people in our organization 我过来 是因为我们组织的人
[12:42] have lost confidence in you, in your methods. 已经对你和你的办事方式失去了信心
[12:46] There’s a history here, so I take no joy in telling you 我们有过合作 我也不愿意这么说
[12:49] that you’re dancing on the edge of a razor blade, 但你现在就是在玩火
[12:53] and that every breath that you draw is at our discretion. 而你说的每一句话都和我们息息相关
[13:00] This reminds me of Sok Pich. 这让我想到了索克·皮西
[13:04] We were navigating the backwaters in Western Cambodia 我们当时在柬埔寨西部徘徊
[13:08] hoping to steal some sapphires from a mine foreman. 想从矿场工头那里偷些蓝宝石
[13:13] Got as far as Pailin when the monsoon struck. 到了拜林市碰到季风来袭
[13:16] Took shelter in a root cellar of all places. 找了个地窖藏身
[13:20] I’ve never seen so much rain. 我从没见过那么大的雨
[13:23] Winds like a monarch gone mad. 狂风怒号
[13:27] All we could do was hunker down and wait it out. 我们只能躲起来 等着狂风暴雨过去
[13:30] But Sok…he just made a run for the village. 但是索克 他往村庄那边跑了
[13:34] So, there I was soaking wet, alone. 所以 就剩下我一个人 浑身湿透
[13:39] Three days of absolute misery. 前三天痛苦万分
[13:42] And then on the fourth day, 然后到了第四天
[13:45] I was overcome 我被一种
[13:48] by this incredible feeling of… peace. 奇异的平静感所笼罩
[13:54] Something about being hidden there underground 这也算是个躲在地下
[13:58] while the rest of the world was being torn apart outside. 而地上的世界正分崩离析的经历吧
[14:03] This isn’t making me feel better. 这并没有让我感觉好受点
[14:05] You have every right to be afraid. 你完全有理由害怕
[14:08] Just don’t let it control you. 但不要被这种感觉所控制
[14:11] Poor Sok learned that the hard way. 可怜的索克经历了惨痛教训才明白这个道理
[14:13] What happened to him? 他怎么了
[14:15] He died. 他死了
[14:17] Didn’t get six steps before the wind 他没跑出去多远
[14:19] blew a blade of lemongrass into his skull. 就被风卷起的柠檬草削掉了脑袋
[14:25] You’re in a storm, Lizzy. 你身处于风暴之中 莉兹
[14:28] You need to find the peace below the winds. 你需要在其中找寻平静
[14:33] Do you know who that woman is? 你知道那女人是谁吗
[14:34] Told you it doesn’t matter. 跟你说了没关系
[14:35] – She’s a terrorist! – Tiff, listen! -她是个恐怖分子 -蒂夫 听我说
[14:36] If you say a word, if you so much as whisper this to — 要是你敢透露一个字 要是你偷偷跟…
[14:47] What have you done? 你做了什么
[14:48] Red, I-I can control this. 红魔 我能解决这事
[14:51] Your phone. 你的手机
[15:05] You’ve reached the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s 这里是联邦调查局
[15:07] major case contact center. 重案联系中心
[15:09] What did you tell them? 你跟他们说了什么
[15:09] You can go screw yourself, pal, okay? 去死吧 好吗
[15:11] My husband was a soldier. 我丈夫曾经是军人
[15:12] He died fighting for this country, trying to protect us 他为国捐躯 为了保护我们
[15:15] – from people like her! – Tiff, shut the hell up! -免受她这种人的侵害 -蒂夫 闭嘴
[15:17] You and I are finished. 我们俩到此为止
[15:19] – What’s going on? – We’re leaving. -怎么回事 -我们该走了
[15:30] Within seconds, agents are gonna breach this building. 过一会儿 探员们就会包围这幢大楼
[15:33] They’re gonna want to speak to you 他们会找你谈话
[15:34] because you called in the tip. 因为是你报的案
[15:37] Get rid of them, or your brother dies. 支走他们 不然你哥哥就得死
[15:43] Downstairs. 我们下去
[15:51] – FBI! FBI! – Hands! Hands! -联邦调查局 -举起手来
[15:53] Show me your hands. 举起手来
[15:55] Raymond Reddington and Elizabeth Keen. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿和伊丽莎白·基恩
[15:56] You need to tell me where they are right now. 马上告诉我他们在哪儿
[15:59] Fugitives? The one — the one’s on TV? 就是电视上的那两个逃犯吗
[16:01] Tiffany Lepman, right? 蒂芬妮·莱普曼 对吗
[16:02] Yeah. You think they’re here? 是啊 你觉得他们在这里吗
[16:03] We got an anonymous tip from your phone 我们接到通过你手机打来的匿名举报电话
[16:05] saying they were here. 说他们在这里
[16:06] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你们在说什么
[16:07] I haven’t called anyone. 我没有给谁打过电话
[16:07] Harboring a fugitive is a felony. 窝藏逃犯是重罪
[16:10] You lie to me again, you’re going to jail. 你要是继续说谎 就得进监狱了
[16:14] Where are they? 他们在哪儿
[16:15] – I don’t know. – Second floor clear! -我不知道 -二楼安全
[16:17] Look, if I knew something, I’d say. 要是我真的知道什么 肯定会说的
[16:19] I’m not gonna lie to the FBI. 我不会向联调局的人撒谎
[16:21] Sir, we’re all clear. 长官 都安全了
[16:59] Aram. 阿兰姆
[17:00] Tip call that came in, call her back. 给那个打进来的匿名线报回电
[17:02] Double-check the information. 重新核对信息
[17:06] Thank you for your time. 谢谢配合
[17:15] Look, I told you, if I knew anything, I — 我说过了 如果我知道些什么 我…
[17:17] Cuff her! 把她拷上
[17:28] Look at the floor. 看看这块地板
[17:35] Keen, I know you’re down there. 基恩 我知道你在下面
[17:37] Look, there’s two ways this ends. 现在有两种解决办法
[17:39] You come up hands raised or we come down guns raised. 你举起手上来 或者我们举着枪下去
[17:42] Your call. 随便你
[17:52] – Hands! – FBI! FBI! -举起手来 -联调局 联调局
[17:55] – Show me your hands! – On the ground! -举起手来 -趴下
[18:02] Where are they? 他们在哪儿
[18:30] No. 不
[18:45] Seems a bit indiscrete. 感觉有点太紧凑了
[18:47] Porsche Carrera. 保时捷卡雷拉
[18:48] Two-seater suggests no family. 两座说明没有家人
[18:51] Price tag indicates he’s wealthy enough to live alone, 这个价位的车说明他很富裕 独居
[18:53] maybe a girlfriend. 也许有女朋友
[18:55] If he’s here, it’s likely his apartment is empty. 要是他在这 他的公寓里很可能没人
[18:59] The address will be on the registration 杂物箱里的注册表上
[19:01] in the glove compartment. 应该有地址
[19:05] Daddy. 爸爸
[19:14] What did he look like? 他长什么样
[19:16] Black, he was tall. 黑人 很高
[19:18] What did he say he wants? 他说他想要什么
[19:20] You. 你
[19:22] He says he wants my father. 他说他要我的父亲
[19:24] Papi, he was holding her, and then he — 爸爸 他抱着她 然后他…
[19:27] Isabella, look at me. 伊莎贝拉 看着我
[19:30] Isabella, I will find her. 伊莎贝拉 我会找到她的
[19:32] I will get her back. 我会把她救回来的
[19:38] You said the plan was to wait, 你说过我们要有耐心
[19:39] 伊丽莎白·基恩 搜捕仍在继续
[19:40] that it was impossible to cross the perimeter. 我们不可能越过他们设下的警戒线
[19:42] Waiting was an option when we had somewhere to wait. 在我们有避难所时 等待是一种选择
[19:44] Now we don’t. 可现在我们没有
[19:46] We need to contact the Troll Farmer. 我们得联系巨人农场主
[19:48] But I don’t know who that is. 可我不知道那是谁
[19:50] The Troll F– 巨人农…
[20:02] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[20:14] The Troll Farmer uses social media 巨人农场主利用社交网络
[20:19] to conduct highly coordinated disinformation campaigns 制作真实度极高的假新闻
[20:23] on behalf of governments, lobbyists, 他的客户有政府机构 游说集团
[20:25] corporations, crime syndicates, 公司 犯罪集团
[20:28] and on occasion, a humble fugitive. 偶尔也为卑微的逃犯服务
[20:31] He’s mastered the art of information warfare 他深谙信息战的精髓
[20:34] by creating events, virtual hoaxes 制造事件 虚拟骗局
[20:40] designed to piggyback on real public anxiety. 旨在引起民众恐慌
[20:43] He activates hundreds of fake accounts 他会启动大量的马甲
[20:46] to post thousands of tweets, creating the appearance of, 发布上千条推特 制造假象
[20:50] say, a terrorist attack in Paris 比如让人以为恐怖分子袭击了巴黎
[20:53] that served as cover for an art heist. 从而掩护一起艺术品抢劫
[20:55] He doctors screenshots from news outlets 他篡改新闻媒体的截图
[20:59] to report an Ebola outbreak in Atlanta 报道埃博拉病毒在亚特兰大爆发
[21:02] in order to drive up the stock of a drug company 以此推高研发治愈药物公司的
[21:05] developing a cure. 股价
[21:07] The Troll Farmer is much more than a rumor monger. 巨人农场主绝不仅仅是一个造谣者
[21:11] The events he creates appear to be real 他制造的事件看起来非常真实
[21:14] and provoke a very real response. 也会引起真正的社会反响
[21:17] Smoke manufactured 是为了声东击西
[21:20] to draw the cameras away from the real fire. 而人为制造的烟雾弹
[21:25] She was blonde. 她是金发
[21:27] My mother. 我的母亲
[21:28] That picture in your apartment — she was blonde. 你公寓里的那张照片 她是金发
[21:35] I look like her, don’t I? 我看上去和她很像 对吗
[21:39] We are out of time. 没时间了
[21:40] Is she alive? 她还活着吗
[21:47] Hello. 你好
[21:52] Raymond, Elizabeth, and you are? 我叫雷蒙德 她是伊丽莎白 你叫什么
[21:56] Martha. 玛莎
[21:57] Martha. 玛莎
[21:59] Please — please don’t hurt me. 求你 求你别伤害我
[22:00] No, no, no, no. 不会 不会
[22:01] We’re not gonna hurt you, Martha. 我们不会伤害你的 玛莎
[22:03] We are, however, going to take your cellphone 但是我们会拿走你的手机
[22:06] and lock you in the bathroom, okay? 把你锁在浴室 好吗
[22:09] Okay. 好
[22:15] I must say, your hair, 我得说 你的发型
[22:17] the way it frames your face is very becoming. 它很衬你的脸型
[22:22] Gracias. 谢谢
[22:24] De nada. 不用谢
[22:30] I reviewed every witness statement 我重新审核了所有证人供词
[22:31] and the surveillance from the hotel. 以及酒店的监控录像
[22:33] There’s nothing to indicate that Cooper was complicit 没有证据表明库珀是谋杀康纳利
[22:35] in Connolly’s death or in Liz’s escape. 亦或放莉斯逃跑的同谋
[22:38] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[22:39] He wasn’t complicit, but you were. 他不是同谋 但你是
[22:47] You asked me to see if Cooper helped Liz. 你让我查清楚库珀是否帮助了莉斯
[22:49] He had two opportunities to do that — 要帮她逃跑 他有两次机会
[22:51] in the hotel where Connolly was shot 在康纳利被射杀的那个酒店
[22:52] and here in the war room where she escaped. 以及她所逃走的这个战情室
[22:55] She got out by cutting the power. 因为电源被切断 她才成功逃走
[22:57] We found a traffic camera 我们找到了交通监控录像
[22:58] that shows her exiting the building at 11:22. 显示她在11点22分离开了大楼
[23:00] Yeah, from the service corridor 从服务通道逃出去的
[23:02] where I found her phone. 我在那里发现了她的手机
[23:03] Cameras came back online in the war room at 11:23. 战情室的监控是11点23分重新上线的
[23:07] That’s 60 seconds only you can account for. 中间的六十秒只有你知道是怎么回事
[23:13] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[23:14] I think you let her go. 我想是你放她走的
[23:16] I think this way that you’re acting, this anger, 我想你现在这种做法 这种愤怒
[23:18] it’s because you think it’s your fault. 是因为你觉得是你的错
[23:21] You trusted her 你相信过她
[23:22] and she turned around and murdered the Attorney General. 结果她反手就杀了司法部长
[23:24] I’m angry because our country was attacked. 我愤怒是因为我们的国家被袭击了
[23:26] We’re all angry. 我们都很愤怒
[23:28] But I know there’s something you’re not telling me, 但我知道你有事情瞒着我
[23:30] and whatever it is, whatever instinct is keeping you 无论是什么 无论你的什么直觉
[23:32] from admitting the truth, I don’t trust it. 让你不肯承认真相 我都不相信
[23:49] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[23:50] I’m not supposed to see you for another seven days. 不应该是七天后吗
[23:52] There’s been a change of plans. 计划有变
[23:53] I don’t change plans. 我从不改变计划
[23:55] Not for you, not for anybody. 不会为你而改 也不会为任何人改
[23:57] This is him? This is the Troll Farmer? 就是他 他就是巨人农场主吗
[24:02] Perhaps I should’ve told you he doesn’t like that name. 也许我该告诉你他不喜欢这个称呼
[24:08] I need a week. 我需要一周时间
[24:09] You’ve got an hour. 你有一个小时
[24:20] We’re out of time, Chang. 我们没时间了 昌
[24:21] You need to get us out of the city today. 你得让我们今天就出城
[24:24] The understanding was 我理解的是
[24:25] that you were going to stay underground for a week. 你会先藏身一周
[24:27] That was the contract. 我们说好的
[24:28] I’ve had you on retainer for over three years. 我跟你合作三年多了
[24:31] Your content providers have all my pertinent files. 你的内容提供者有所有与我相关的文件
[24:35] You’re not the problem, Mr. Reddington. 你不是问题 雷丁顿先生
[24:37] My programmers are scrambling to build content for your plus one. 我的程序员们正忙着为你那位编造内容呢
[24:41] She’s the wrinkle here. 她才是麻烦事
[24:43] Today. 今天之内
[24:51] Oh, my God. You’re… 天啊 你是
[24:54] They said I would be doubling. 他们说我要做替身
[24:56] They were gonna take pictures, 要拍些照片
[24:57] but I had no idea it was…you. 但我没想到会是…你
[25:03] Who are you? 你是谁
[25:04] I guess I’m you. 我想我就是你
[25:06] Elizabeth Keen, right? 伊丽莎白·基恩 对吗
[25:09] Is he here, too? 他也在这吗
[25:11] Reddington? Are you with him now? 雷丁顿 你和他在一起吗
[25:16] I don’t mean to pry, but how does it feel? 我不是有意窥探 但这感觉怎样
[25:20] How does what feel? 什么感觉怎样
[25:22] To be a fugitive. 当逃犯的感觉
[25:26] 3rd street tunnel is still shut down. 第三大街隧道还在关闭中
[25:28] News teams, camera crews, choppers overhead. 有新闻团队 摄影记者 上面还有直升机
[25:30] Anywhere near Capitol Hill, 所有靠近国会山
[25:31] the Mall, Union Station will be flooded with cameras, too. 国家广场 联合车站的地方也都遍布摄像头
[25:36] Capitol Hill is no fly. 国会山是禁飞区
[25:37] We might be able to use that to our advantage. 我们也许可以利用这一点
[25:39] What about tunnels under Dupont Circle? 杜邦环岛下面的隧道呢
[25:41] Be a good escape route. 是个不错的逃离路线
[25:42] We don’t want to contend with Capitol police. 我们可不想跟国会警察起冲突
[25:43] What do we know about the perimeter? 警戒线的情况呢
[25:44] How close can we get? 我们能接近到哪里
[25:45] City is blanketed with traffic cameras and CCTV. 整个城市都被交通监控和摄像头覆盖
[25:48] Very few blind spots. 盲点很少
[25:49] Okay, okay. Talk to me about liabilities. 好了 好了 别再说问题了
[25:52] Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit. 推特 阅后即焚 红迪网
[25:53] I want addresses, hotspots where a sighting 我要知道目击新闻最可能在
[25:56] is most likely to blow up on social. 社交媒体上引爆的地址和热点地区
[26:00] Give us about a 20% chance of pulling this off. 这让我们有20%的几率搞定此事
[26:02] Chin up, Chang. 加油 昌
[26:04] Believe in yourself and others will, too. 相信自己 其他人也会相信你
[26:06] What is that, another one of your dumbass literary quotes? 什么东西 你又一条白痴至理名言吗
[26:09] Fortune cookie. 褔饼里看见的
[26:10] You had them and they got away? 你堵住了他们却让他们跑了
[26:13] Chased them out of hiding. 把他们赶出了藏身之地
[26:14] Reddington had a plan, now he doesn’t. 雷丁顿本来还有计划 现在没有了
[26:16] It’s a win. 算是有收获
[26:17] Terror alert has been elevated to severe. 警戒级别已上升至严峻
[26:19] There is no win in that. 这可不算收获
[26:21] Perimeter’s 200 blocks. 警戒线内总有两百个街区
[26:22] We’re turning over 10 blocks an hour. 每小时能搜查十个
[26:24] Won’t be long now. 不会太久了
[26:26] I’ve had to brief the White House. 此前我向白宫汇报过了
[26:27] They know you were Keen’s partner. 他们知道你曾是基恩的搭档
[26:29] That’s an advantage. 这是我的优势
[26:30] I agree. 我同意
[26:31] That’s why I’ve risked my career to back you. 所以我赌上我的职业生涯来支持你
[26:35] Don’t make me regret doing that. 别让我后悔
[26:46] Spoke with Main Justice. 刚和司法部联系过
[26:49] Charlene’s being released. 夏琳很快会被释放
[26:51] No charges are gonna be filed at this time. 不会有针对她的指控
[26:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:57] And you’re being released, pending further investigation. 你也可以走了 等待进一步调查
[27:03] Apparently Justice wasn’t informed 显然没人告诉司法部
[27:04] that I advised Agent Keen to run. 是我让基恩探员逃跑的
[27:07] Apparently not. 确实如此
[27:09] Glad to know you don’t think I was complicit. 很高兴你不觉得我是同谋
[27:11] I do think you were complicit. 我确实觉得你是同谋
[27:13] Why didn’t you say anything? 那你为什么没上报
[27:14] ‘Cause they didn’t ask. 因为他们没问
[27:16] Besides, I’m complicit, too. 而且我也是同谋
[27:20] When Keen, uh…when she broke out of interrogation, 基恩逃出审讯室的时候
[27:24] I caught up to her. 我追上了她
[27:27] I could’ve stopped her. 我本可以制止她的
[27:28] I mean, I should’ve stopped her, but I didn’t. 我是说 我本该制止她的 但我没有
[27:32] I let her go. 我放她走了
[27:35] Because I did, the Attorney General is dead. 司法部长正是因此而死
[27:37] That’s a blessing. 这是上天的眷顾
[27:38] A blessing? Murder? 眷顾吗 杀人吗
[27:40] That’s something Reddington would say, not you. 这该是雷丁顿的变态论调 不该是你
[27:42] You made a decision based on instinct. 你凭直觉做了决定
[27:45] You should trust that. 你要相信它
[27:46] My job isn’t to trust my gut. 我的工作不是相信直觉
[27:49] My job is to uphold the law. 而是维护法律
[27:55] I intend to do that. 这才是我要做的
[28:04] When I was a little girl, 我小时候
[28:05] I used to imagine that my mother was a prima ballerina 总是幻想我妈是个首席芭蕾舞演员
[28:08] who danced for Kings and Queens 在伦敦或是巴黎
[28:11] in London and Paris. 为国王王后们跳舞
[28:14] And she only left me with Sam 她只是在可以回来
[28:16] until she could come home again 把我带走之前 临时把我
[28:18] and sweep me away. 交给萨姆而已
[28:23] I never would’ve imagined. 我真不该有此幻想
[28:31] What happened to her? 她出什么事了
[28:35] My mother. 我母亲
[28:40] There was a time in my life when I was quite sure 我曾经非常确定
[28:42] I knew exactly what happened to Katarina Rostova. 我知道卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的情况
[28:47] But after all these years, I’m not sure 但过了这些年 我已经
[28:49] I have any real sense of how or… 不确定她是如何
[28:53] why she disappeared. 或为何消失的
[28:55] Everyone talks as if she was a terrible person. 人们总把她描述成一个罪大恶极的坏人
[29:02] Was she? 真是这样吗
[29:05] Okay, we’re as ready as we’re gonna be. 好了 一切就绪
[29:08] Either you’ll be free within the hour 要么你们能够马上逃脱
[29:10] or you’ll be arrested and tried for treason. 要么你们会因为叛国被捕
[29:22] Think we got something. 我们有发现了
[29:23] Picked it up online. Twitter photo. 在网上获取的推特图片
[29:27] Posted it two minutes ago, 两分钟前发布的
[29:28] taken in the Shaw neighborhood at 9th and Q. 在肖街区拍的 九街和Q街交叉口
[29:30] Area’s controlled by the 18th Street Gang. 那是十八街匪帮的地盘
[29:32] If they’re there, it’s for protection. 他们去那儿是想寻求庇护
[29:33] Call vice. I want the location of all known safe houses. 打给风化组 我要那里所有安全屋的地址
[29:36] Roll all units. This ends now. 所有单位出动 这事该了结了
[29:52] – FBI! – FBI! -联调局 -联调局
[29:55] Against the wall! 面向墙壁
[30:09] I got your girl. 你的人在我手上
[30:11] I swear I’ll kill her. 我发誓我会杀了她的
[30:14] I’m not playing with you. 没开玩笑哦
[30:19] All clear. They’re not here. 检查完毕 他们不在这
[30:21] You hear me, cop? I said I got your girl. 听到没有 死条子 我说你的人在我手上
[30:38] Vans are here. 车准备好了
[30:39] Vans? We’re splitting up? 两辆车 我们分头走吗
[30:40] – Yes. – Why? -是的 -为什么
[30:41] Because it doubles the odds 因为这样能加大我们中
[30:43] that one of us will make it out to clear your name. 至少有一人能逃出去为你正名的几率
[30:45] I’ll fulfill the contract, 我会完成合同上的要求
[30:46] but after this, no more, you hear me? 但这件事过后 别再找我 听到没有
[30:49] You, this, too much of a liability. 你 还有这些事 问题太大了
[30:52] – Ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -好了
[30:54] You’re crazy, old man. 你简直疯了 老头儿
[30:55] You have no idea. 你还没见识过什么是疯呢
[31:15] You didn’t have a shot. You could have missed. 你当时机会并不好 很可能会失手
[31:18] Yeah, but I didn’t. 是 但是我没失手
[31:19] You were lucky. I was lucky you were lucky. 你只是运气好 我真是庆幸你运气好
[31:21] I said before I didn’t trust your instincts. 之前我说我不相信你的直觉
[31:24] Now they scare me. 现在你的直觉让我害怕
[31:31] Okay, I’ve got something. A call to the tip line. 我有发现了 有人给举报专线打了电话
[31:33] A CCTV feed and three tweets all indicating 一段监控画面还有三条推特都显示
[31:36] Mr. Reddington and Agent Keen are moving north/northwest 雷丁顿先生和基恩探员正沿着福克斯豪路
[31:39] on Foxhall Road past reservoir. 往北或东北方向走 刚过了水库
[31:40] Roll a SWAT team over to Georgetown Foxhall Road. 派一支特警队去乔治城福克斯豪路
[31:43] Hang on, I have a sighting in Adams Morgan. 等等 有人在亚当斯·摩根也看到了
[31:46] Wait, wait, no. What? 等等 这是怎么了
[31:48] Aram, talk to me. 阿兰姆 跟我说怎么了
[31:49] Okay, MSNBC’s home page 微软全国广播公司的主页
[31:51] just uploaded video of them at Michigan Park. 刚上传了一段他们在密歇根公园的视频
[31:55] Hold on, this can’t be right. 等等 这不对啊
[31:56] – What? – All right, my screen — my screen’s blowing up here. -怎么了 -我这里满屏都是他们的消息
[31:59] I’ve got them in Brookmont, 有人说他们在布鲁克曼
[32:00] but the tip line has them in Palisades. 又有人举报说在帕里塞兹
[32:02] What the hell is going on? 到底是怎么了
[32:03] I have no idea. 我不知道
[32:05] I’ve got them in five different parts of the city 我同时收到了说他们出现在
[32:07] all at the same time. 城里五个不同地方的信息
[32:08] Well, that’s interesting because CNN 真是有意思 因为有线新闻网
[32:10] is quoting the head of the Criminal Division saying 正在引用刑事部门负责人的话
[32:13] they’ve been captured in Kalorama Heights. 说他们已经在卡洛拉马高地被抓住了
[32:15] Wait, is that true? 等等 是真的吗
[32:16] Of course it’s not true. 当然不是
[32:18] I’m the head of the Criminal Division. 因为我就是刑事部门负责人
[32:21] Aram. 阿兰姆
[32:22] Dispatch rolling units to all these sightings. 往这些地方分别派出行动小组
[32:23] Uh, yes, rolling all available agencies. 明白 调动所有可用部门
[32:26] Uh, Mr. Reddington and Agent Keen 雷丁顿先生和基恩探员
[32:27] can’t be in all of these places, 不可能同时在这些地方
[32:28] but they must be in one of them. 但一定在其中一个
[32:30] Or maybe they’re not. 或许不在
[32:32] That’s what Reddington wants us to think. 雷丁顿就想让我们这么想
[32:33] He wants us to divert all our manpower to the south. 他想让我们把所有人手都调到南面去
[32:36] It’s a diversion. 调虎离山
[32:37] Redirect all the units to the checkpoints 重新安排所有小组去北面警戒线的
[32:38] along the northern perimeter. 各检查站
[32:39] That’s where they’re gonna be. 他们肯定会去那里
[32:48] Thought I heard on the radio 我在广播里听说
[32:49] they caught the two you’re looking for. 你们已经抓到了要抓的那两个人
[32:54] All units be advised, suspects are in custody. 各小组注意 已抓获嫌疑人
[32:57] Repeat, suspects are in custody. 重复 已抓获嫌疑人
[32:59] All units please stand down. 所有小组请撤离
[33:17] We got a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[33:24] Give me your phone. 把你的手机给我
[33:36] Lizzy. 莉兹
[33:37] They know. 他们知道了
[33:39] Where are you? 你在哪儿
[33:39] I made it through, but you won’t. 我逃出来了 但你出不来了
[33:41] You have to turn back right now. 你必须马上掉头回去
[33:42] Turn back where? There’s nowhere — 回哪里去 没地方可
[33:45] – What are you doing? – Getting you out of here. -你在干什么 -带你离开这儿
[33:48] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[33:49] Lizzy, listen to me. Take a breath. 莉兹 听我说 深呼吸
[33:52] You can do this. 你可以的
[33:53] What? What am I gonna do? 什么 我要怎么做
[33:54] I’m outside the perimeter, 我已经出了警戒线
[33:55] and I won’t be able to get back to you in time, 没办法及时回去救你
[33:57] so you’re on your own. 你只能靠自己了
[33:58] You need to find a place to hide, 你得找个地方藏起来
[34:00] someplace where they cannot get to you. 找个他们抓不到你的地方
[34:02] I can’t. 我不行
[34:03] Katarina Rostova was the cleverest, 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃是我认识的人中
[34:05] most resourceful woman I have ever known. 最聪明最神通广大的女人
[34:08] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[34:09] No matter how dark the moment, 不管形势多么黑暗
[34:11] she could always find her way through. 她都可以找到出路
[34:14] She was a Russian spy who I never knew. 她只是个我素昧平生的俄罗斯间谍
[34:16] No, you didn’t. 你是没见过
[34:18] But that doesn’t mean your mother is gone. 但这并不意味着你母亲已经离去
[34:21] I see her in you every day. 我每天都能在你身上看到她的身影
[34:24] She’s as much a part of you as the air you breathe. 她就像空气一样 是你生命的一部分
[34:29] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[34:31] You can. 你可以的
[34:32] You must. 你必须做到
[34:38] 2650 Wisconsin Avenue. 威斯康星大道2650号
[34:40] No. Lizzy, no, no, no. 不 莉兹 不
[34:42] It’s the only chance I’ve got. 这是我唯一的机会
[34:44] 2650 Wisconsin Avenue. Get there now. 威斯康星大道2650号 马上过去
[35:30] Where is she? 她在哪儿
[36:15] Kudos, Donald. I’m impressed. 荣誉至上 唐纳德 我很欣赏
[36:17] What do you want? 你想干嘛
[36:18] To give you a blacklister. 给你个黑名单人物
[36:21] I’ll pass. 免了
[36:22] The diversion that allowed me to slip past your perimeter, 刚才的混乱让我逃出了你的警戒线
[36:24] the man who orchestrated that cooked it up in under an hour. 这个人在一小时以内轻易编织了这出好戏
[36:28] He’s an illusionist essential to criminals such as myself, 对我这种罪犯来说 他是必不可少的魔术师
[36:31] and I am giving him to you. 但我把他交给你了
[36:33] Where’s Keen? 基恩在哪
[36:34] You said you got past the perimeter. 你说你逃出了警戒线
[36:36] You wouldn’t be calling unless she didn’t. 除非她没能成功 否则你绝不会打来
[36:38] No, she didn’t. 她确实没有
[36:39] But I’m not telling you 但我不是要告诉你
[36:40] anything you don’t know already, Donald. 任何你不知道的事 唐纳德
[36:42] I’m sure by now you found the vehicle 我知道你现在应该已经找到
[36:44] that was transporting her. 转移她的那辆车了
[36:46] So, that’s what this is about? 这就是你打电话来的原因吧
[36:48] You knowing that I’ll find her 你知道我肯定会找到她
[36:50] and giving me a blacklister in exchange for when I do. 所以给我个黑名单人物来收买我
[36:52] No. It’s not a trade or a bribe 不 这不是交易也不是收买
[36:56] or an offer of payment in kind 更不是诱使你转移目标的
[36:58] to entice you to look away. 交换条件
[37:00] I admire your probity too much for that. 我敬重你的正直远高于此
[37:03] So, what do you want? 那你想要什么
[37:04] ‘Cause you only give to get. 无功不受禄
[37:06] All I want is your word as a man of honor. 我需要你这个正直之人的一句保证
[37:10] My word. 我的保证
[37:11] You know Elizabeth. 你了解伊丽莎白
[37:13] You know she’s not a Russian spy 你知道她不是俄国间谍
[37:15] or a traitor or a terrorist. 也不是卖国贼或者恐怖分子
[37:17] You know that’s not who she is. 你知道那不是她
[37:19] Doesn’t matter what I know. 我知道又没有用
[37:20] If you catch her, it will. 如果你抓到她 就会有用
[37:22] It will matter a great deal. 会非常有用
[37:24] What you know about her, 你对她的了解
[37:26] what you feel about her could make all the difference. 你对她的感觉会影响大局
[37:30] So, my offer. 所以 我的提议
[37:33] One blacklister in exchange for your word 我给你一个黑名单人物 换你一句承诺
[37:35] that you will give her the benefit of every doubt. 你会暂且相信她是无辜的
[37:40] Can you do that, Donald? 你做得到吗 唐纳德
[37:42] Can you give me your word? 你能向我保证吗
[37:47] Yes. 好
[37:49] His name is Bo Chang. 他叫博昌
[37:50] 65 East Goethe. 歌德东路65号
[37:53] Bo Chang. Got it. 博昌 知道了
[37:54] Hey, Reddington. 听着 雷丁顿
[37:55] I will find you. 我会找到你的
[37:58] You know, as my father used to say to me, 我父亲以前常对我说
[38:00] just because you’ve been bumped up 就因为你在乐团里
[38:01] to first chair in the orchestra 担任首席
[38:02] doesn’t mean you can compose a symphony. 并不代表你就能谱写交响乐
[38:08] Hello? 喂
[38:08] Open the door. 把门打开
[38:10] Dear, your daughter’s life depends on it. 亲爱的 这和你女儿性命攸关
[38:18] Oh, my God! 天呐
[38:20] No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[38:21] Don’t touch her. Not yet. 别碰她 还不行
[38:25] Take a picture of her with your phone. 用你的手机给她拍张照
[38:28] What? 什么
[38:29] Take a picture of your daughter 用你的手机给你女儿拍张照
[38:33] and send it to this number, please. 把照片发到这个号码上
[38:35] Chop, chop. 动作快点
[38:56] Very good, dear. 很好 亲爱的
[38:57] Thank you for your cooperation. 谢谢你的合作
[39:05] You returned her. Why? 你把她送回去了 为什么
[39:08] Because your reputation precedes you, Mr. Zuma. 因为你的声名远扬 祖玛先生
[39:12] There was no doubt… 毫无疑问
[39:16] you would do whatever was necessary 你会采取一切必要手段
[39:18] to affect your granddaughter’s release. 去救回你的外孙女
[39:20] And you… 而你
[39:23] are a man of your word. 是个言出必行的人
[39:28] Give me one reason why I should not kill you. 给我一个不杀你的原因
[39:31] Because if you do kill me, 因为如果你杀了我
[39:33] then your granddaughter will not receive 那你的外孙女就收不到解毒剂
[39:35] the antidote to the time-released nerve agent 来解除我们植入她消化道里
[39:39] we introduced into her digestive track. 定时释放的神经毒素
[39:43] And inside of… three weeks, 在三个星期之内
[39:47] will suffer an agonizing death. 她会饱受痛苦而死
[39:55] What do you want? 你想怎样
[40:00] I want you… 我想你
[40:03] to breathe… 深深地
[40:07] very deeply. 吸口气
[40:28] ♬警报已拉响♬
[40:31] ♬空气已凝结♬
[40:33] ♬我追寻目标♬
[40:41] ♬别无恶意♬
[40:54] ♬别无♬
[40:57] All checkpoints just reported in. 所有检查站刚刚上报
[40:59] There’s no sign of her. 没有她的踪迹
[41:01] She didn’t get out. She’s gonna need a place to stay. 她没逃走就肯定要待在某个地方
[41:05] Who’s gonna harbor an international spy? 谁会庇护一名国际间谍
[41:11] That’s it. A spy. 没错 间谍
[41:13] Her mother was a Russian spy. 她母亲曾经是俄罗斯间谍
[41:15] Son of… 王八…
[41:20] ♬别无恶意♬
[41:28] Harold. Harold! 哈罗德 哈罗德
[41:30] Honey! 亲爱的
[41:32] You all right? Are you all right? 你没事吧 你没事吧
[41:34] I’m fine. 我没事
[41:36] Me. My health. 我没事 我的身体也没事
[41:37] You’re not sick? 你没生病吗
[41:39] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[41:42] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢你 谢谢你
[41:47] ♬别无恶意♬
[41:53] ♬别无♬
[42:00] ♬别无♬
[42:07] ♬恶意♬
[42:10] Help! My name is Masha Rostova. 救命 我叫玛莎·罗斯托娃
[42:15] I’m a Russian agent. 我是俄罗斯特工
[42:17] I work for the FSB, 隶属于俄联邦安全局
[42:18] and I’m seeking diplomatic immunity. 我要求外交豁免权
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme