Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] The owner is Anton Velov. 老板是安东·维劳夫
[00:04] My belief is he’s the C.I. 我觉得他就是线人
[00:05] We pulled all the receipts. 我们搜集了所有的收据
[00:07] And found a late dinner for two 发现了一张双人晚餐收据
[00:08] paid for by a Leo Andropov. 是一个叫利奥·安德罗波夫的人买的单
[00:10] I got a phone call from an agent 我接到一个联调局探员的电话
[00:12] named Elizabeth Keen. 名叫伊丽莎白·基恩
[00:14] She was asking about Katarina Rostova. 她跟我打听卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的事
[00:17] Tom Connolly’s been leaking information to the Cabal 汤姆·康纳利一直在向秘社
[00:20] about everything that goes on in this place. 泄露这里的一切动向
[00:22] You will ignore Reddington’s lead. 你不要管雷丁顿给的线索
[00:24] Tell them intel indicates the Russian is at Union Station. 告诉他们有情报显示俄罗斯人正在联合车站
[00:26] You’ve been set up. You infected the senator. 你被人陷害了 你感染了参议员
[00:29] You need to get out of there now. 你得离开那里 马上
[00:33] Senator Hawkins remains in critical condition… 霍金斯议员仍然生命垂为
[00:35] …after being infected by what authorities describe 被由官方透露的生物战剂
[00:38] as a biological agent. 感染后…
[00:39] …a staggering development 一个惊人的发展
[00:40] As it appears connected to te 这一事件应与
[00:42] deaths of the 14 C.I.A. agents. 中情局十四名探员之死有关
[00:43] At Saint Agnes church. 在圣艾格尼斯教堂
[00:44] I’m being framed. 我被陷害了
[00:45] Yes, and by the end of the day, 是的 今天结束时
[00:46] they’ll identify you by name. 他们就会确认你的姓名
[00:48] Anyone could have infected Hawkins. 谁都有可能感染霍金斯
[00:49] He must have shaken dozens of hands at that memorial. 悼念会上他跟好几十个人握了手
[00:51] Within hours, they will all have tested negative for the virus. 几小时内 检测就会显示他们对病毒成阴性
[00:55] You can’t know that. This is insane. 你怎么知道 这太疯狂了
[00:56] Lizzy, you walked into the director’s office 莉斯 你进过主管的办公室
[00:58] and played him the fulcrum. 跟他打支点牌
[01:00] You are the enemy. 你是敌人
[01:01] They’re crawling over every place 他们会查你生活
[01:03] you’ve ever lived and worked, 和工作过的每个地方
[01:05] every file and hard drive like fire ants on a grasshopper. 查每个文件 硬盘 就像火蚁爬满蝗虫身体
[01:08] They won’t find anything. 他们什么也找不到
[01:09] That’ll suit their purposes just fine. 那样自然很好
[01:11] Anything they do find, they’ll erase 可一旦找到什么 他们会将其抹除
[01:13] so they can say you destroyed evidence 这样他们就能说你毁灭证据
[01:15] to hide your involvement in the plot. 以隐匿你参与的阴谋
[01:16] And when they eventually restore what few pieces 而当他们最终恢复了一些
[01:19] they do want to be found, 他们想找的信息片段
[01:20] they will not be kind to you. 他们就会整死你
[01:22] You need to get out. 你必须离开
[01:23] If I run, it’ll only make me look guilty. 如果我跑路 只会显得我确实有罪
[01:24] I’ll be playing right into their hands. 那就会正中他们下怀
[01:26] You’re already in their hands. 你已经中了他们下怀
[01:27] The only thing they haven’t done is closed their fist. 只是他们还没有把你握进掌心
[01:30] Go. Now. I’ll be there in three minutes. 快走 马上 我三分钟后到达
[01:32] No. They can’t prove I did anything wrong. 不 他们无法证明我犯了任何错误
[01:35] They can call me a criminal, but I’m not gonna act like one. 他们可以称我罪犯 但我不会表现得像罪犯
[01:39] Where is Elizabeth Keen? 伊丽莎白·基恩在哪
[01:43] Harold, a warrant has been issued for her arrest. 哈罗德 她的逮捕令已经下来了
[01:45] Anyone hiding her will be charged 任何隐匿她的人都会被
[01:47] with aiding and abetting a terrorist, 以协助和教唆恐怖分子罪起诉
[01:48] – including you. – You used me. -你也不例外 -你利用我
[01:50] You wanted me to know Karakurt was posing as a reporter. 你要我知道卡拉库尔特扮装成了记者
[01:52] You wanted me to tell Keen where to intercept Hawkins. 你要我告诉基恩去哪能阻止霍金斯
[01:55] I don’t know how this helps you, framing an F.B.I. agent. 我不知道陷害联调局探员对你有什么好处
[01:57] Nobody will believe she’s an assassin. 没人会相信她是杀手
[01:59] She was at OREA when it blew up. 爆炸的时候 她去过俄欧分析处
[02:00] So were dozens of others. 还有几十人也去过
[02:01] Yes, but I’ll bet that 没错 但我打赌
[02:02] only her prints are found on the truck bomb. 卡车炸弹上只会发现她的指纹
[02:05] She’ll also test positive for the virus 她还会对杀死霍金斯议员的病毒
[02:06] that killed Senator Hawkins. 呈阳性反应
[02:08] He’s not dead. 他还没死
[02:09] Yet. 现在还没
[02:10] You won’t get away with it. 你逃不掉的
[02:12] Keen is a distinguished agent. 基恩是很优秀的探员
[02:13] Yes, and the daughter of a Russian KGB asset. 对 还是俄罗斯克格勃卧底的女儿
[02:18] She failed to mention that, did she? 她没有向你提起过 对吗
[02:20] Agent Keen’s been hiding secrets from you — 基恩探员向你隐瞒了一些秘密
[02:21] secrets that clearly implicate her 这些秘密很明显证明
[02:23] as an enemy of this country. 她是这个国家的敌人
[02:25] She was handpicked by a notorious fugitive 她由一名臭名昭著的逃犯亲自挑选
[02:28] to assist in expanding his criminal empire. 协助扩张其犯罪帝国
[02:31] The two of them have been using this task force 他们两个使这个特别小组
[02:33] to do Reddington’s bidding. 对雷丁顿唯命是从
[02:34] And before you tell me that’s crazy, 在你说我疯了之前
[02:36] can you really tell me that isn’t true? 你真的能说我所言非实吗
[02:38] I will never help you do this. 我绝不会帮你做这事的
[02:40] I don’t need your help, Harold. 我不需要你的帮助 哈罗德
[02:43] A simple blood test from Agent Keen 基恩探员的验血结果
[02:45] will be as compelling as a signed confession. 会跟签字认罪一样令人信服
[02:50] The entire area around St. Agnes has been quarantined, 圣艾格尼斯教堂周边被完全隔离
[02:53] and individuals who might have been exposed, as well, 所有可能被感染的人
[02:56] have been detained inside the church. 也都被滞留在教堂内
[03:05] You have no legal authority to hold us here. 你无权将我们扣留在这里
[03:07] Senator, I understand you’re upset, 参议员 我知道您很生气
[03:08] but we need everyone’s full cooperation. 但我们需要所有人的全力配合
[03:10] People are saying Hawkins was infected 有人说霍金斯被某种病毒感染
[03:11] with some sort of virus. You think we’re infected? 你认为我们也被感染了吗
[03:13] Probably not, but that’s why we set up a mobile lab. 可能没有 所以我们才设了移动实验室
[03:16] You don’t have probable cause to hold us. 你没有合理根据来扣留我们
[03:18] You really want a U.S. senator 你真的想让一位美国参议员
[03:19] claiming wrongful arrest and imprisonment? 去投诉非法逮捕和关押吗
[03:21] Hey, someone just tried 有人刚刚尝试
[03:23] to assassinate a colleague of yours. 刺杀您的一位同僚
[03:25] Nobody’s going anywhere. 所有人都不能出去
[03:26] But when we’re done here, if you want to file 但当这一切都结束的时候 如果你想
[03:29] a complaint or a lawsuit, be my guest. 投诉或是提起诉讼 随你便
[03:32] Until then, get back in the line. 在此之前 回到队伍中去
[03:38] What have you found on the feeds? 从监控上看到什么吗
[03:40] We’ve been looking at surveillance feeds 我们一直在看从他到达
[03:41] from the moment he arrived until the moment he collapsed. 到他发病的所有监控信息
[03:44] We’ve rounded up everyone he came into contact with. 我们也聚集起了所有他接触过的人
[03:46] Which means the killer’s in this room. 那就意味着杀手就在这间屋子里
[03:52] I’ve assigned to Reven Wright 我派雷文·莱特
[03:53] to oversee the investigation of Agent Keen. 来监督针对基恩探员的调查
[03:56] I’m confident she’ll follow the facts. 我相信她会遵循事实
[03:58] Those facts are not proven. 这些事实还未被证实
[03:59] If you don’t want to help us, that’s fine, 如果你不想帮助我们 可以
[04:01] but I’m sure I don’t need to remind you 但我想我不需要提醒你
[04:02] what will happen if you actively stand in our way. 如果你妨碍我们的行动会有什么后果
[04:05] You’ll be charged with perjury in the harbor master case 你会被指控在港务长案中作伪证
[04:08] and leaking privileged grand jury proceedings. 并且泄露机密的大陪审团诉讼记录
[04:12] And then there’s Charlene. 还有夏琳
[04:14] You need to leave now. 请你现在离开
[04:15] As for the clinical trial, 至于临床试验
[04:16] I can’t imagine that will continue. 我无法想象那仍会继续
[04:18] Did you hear what I said? 你听到我说的了吗
[04:20] You can take your pills and your clinical trial. 收回你的药片还有临床试验吧
[04:22] I would rather die than be part of this. 我宁愿死也不愿参与其中
[04:31] Escort Director Cooper to his car. 护送库珀司长上车
[04:34] I’m placing him on administrative leave 直到我们处理完这些事
[04:35] until we’re finished here. 他都被责令行政休假
[04:37] And find Elizabeth Keen. 找到伊丽莎白·基恩
[04:45] 汤姆·康纳利 第11号
[04:51] There must be some mistake. 这一定有问题
[04:52] That’s what I thought. We ran the samples twice. 我也这么认为 我们对样本进行了两次检测
[04:55] Everyone here tested negative for the virus. 这里的每个人都对病毒呈阴性反应
[04:58] We missed something. 我们漏掉了什么
[04:59] I have Hawkins on camera 我在监控上看到霍金斯了
[05:00] from the moment he stepped out of the car 从他走出车门的那一刻开始
[05:01] to the moment he collapsed. 一直到他发作的时候
[05:02] Every single person he came into contact with tested negative. 他接触到的所有人检查结果都是阴性
[05:08] All except one. 除了一个人
[05:15] You were right. 你是对的
[05:19] It’s all set up. 这一切都是设计好的
[05:20] Cooper and Connolly — I heard them arguing. 库珀和康纳利 我听见他们在争吵
[05:22] He’s got it all figured out. 他把所有事都弄清楚了
[05:23] He’s presenting evidence, using my mother, 他在列举证据 利用我母亲的事
[05:25] making it seem like all I’ve been doing 让这一切看起来像是
[05:26] is helping you commit crimes. 我一直在协助你犯罪
[05:28] – Lizzy, are you out? – I’m leaving now. -莉兹 你出来了吗 -我正在离开
[05:30] Dembe’s on his way. 邓比正在路上
[05:31] As soon as you’re out, find your way to Illinois and Ridge. 你一出来 立刻去伊利诺伊和里奇那里
[05:34] He’ll be there waiting. 他会在那等你
[05:35] Yeah. 好
[05:40] Hello, Agent Keen. 你好 基恩探员
[05:43] We’ve been looking for you. 我们一直在找你
[06:02] I want the chain of custody 我要求你们对那个样本的监管流程
[06:04] for that sample fully accounted for, 进行充分解释
[06:06] and I want someone from my task force 我还要我的特别小组的人
[06:08] to oversee the process and confirm the results. 监督检测过程并确认结果
[06:10] Suspects don’t get to dictate process, Agent keen. 嫌犯是无权发号施令的 基恩探员
[06:14] You need to listen to me. I’m being framed. 你们得听我说 我被人陷害了
[06:17] You left the OREA building minutes before it was bombed. 你离开俄欧分析处几分钟后爆炸就发生了
[06:19] Yes, and so did my partner! 是的 但我搭档也是
[06:21] At no point was I ever anywhere near that truck! 我压根没靠近过那辆卡车
[06:23] Maybe not that morning, 也许不是那天的早上
[06:24] but your partial prints were on the device. 但在炸弹装置上发现了你的一部分指纹
[06:27] That’s not possible. 那不可能
[06:29] We’ll get you the report. 我们会给你看报告的
[06:30] I’m sure that’s what the report says, 我确定报告上是那样写的
[06:31] because, as I told you, I’m being framed. 因为正如我说的 我被陷害了
[06:33] Okay, Agent Keen, who exactly is setting you up? 好了 基恩探员 究竟谁在陷害你
[06:37] ‘Cause from where I sit, 因为从我的位置上看
[06:38] they’re doing a damn good job of it. 他们做得天衣无缝
[06:43] There’s an organization known as the Cabal — 有一个叫做秘社的组织
[06:47] a conspiracy formed by world leaders 这是一个由世界各国政府
[06:49] from the government to the private sector. 以及私营部门的领导人组成的阴谋组织
[06:52] Conspiracy? Really? 阴谋组织 真的
[06:55] Tom Connolly — that’s who you should be questioning. 汤姆·康纳利 那才是你们该审问的人
[06:57] Cut the crap. We know who you are. 别兜圈子了 我们知道你是谁
[07:00] – Where were you born? – I was raised in Nebraska. -你在哪里出生 -我在内布拉斯加长大
[07:02] That’s not what I asked. You were born in Moscow. 我没问你这个 你是在莫斯科出生
[07:05] Your mother was a KGB agent 你母亲是一名克格勃特工
[07:08] named Katarina Rostova. 名叫卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
[07:09] Your adopted father had a criminal past 你的养父有段犯罪史
[07:11] you failed to mention. 你却没有提到
[07:13] – What is your birth name? – What? -你的真名是什么 -什么
[07:15] Your birth name? 你出生时的名字
[07:17] For most people, that’s a pretty simple question. 对大多数人来说 这是个很简单的问题
[07:20] I never knew my biological parents, 我从没见过自己的亲生父母
[07:22] and my memories were… blocked. 我的记忆被…封闭了
[07:25] You expect us to believe that? 你觉得我们会相信吗
[07:26] I don’t care what you believe. 我不在乎你相信什么
[07:27] Intel indicates the existence 情报显示在联邦调查局内部
[07:30] of a Russian sleeper agent within the FBI. 潜伏着一名俄罗斯特工
[07:32] Then maybe you should go out and look for him. 那也许你应该找到并抓捕他
[07:35] We know the truth, Masha. 我们知道真相 玛莎
[07:37] That’s your real name, isn’t it? 这是你的真名 是不是
[07:39] Masha Rostova. 玛莎·罗斯托娃
[07:40] Answer the question, Agent Keen. 回答问题 基恩探员
[07:43] – Tell you what. Let’s back up. – You wanted to see me? -要不我们回过头看看 -你想见我
[07:44] Let’s go back to OREA – the bombing. 回到俄欧分析处爆炸那天
[07:46] – We know — – I just received word. -我们知道 -我刚才收到消息
[07:49] Senator Hawkins is dead. 霍金斯参议员去世了
[07:54] There’s no evidence the man we’re holding is Karakurt. 没有证据可以证明我们羁押的人是卡拉库尔特
[07:56] Main Justice verified his credentials. 司法部核实了他的证件
[07:58] He’s just a reporter. Maybe Cooper could — 他只是名记者 或许库珀可以…
[08:00] Agent Cooper was relieved of duty by the attorney general 库珀探员被司法部长解除职权
[08:04] until my inquiry is complete. 直到我结束审查
[08:06] This is unbelievable. 简直难以置信
[08:07] So they’re taking him out, too. 这么说他们也要让他出局
[08:13] Look, I don’t know agent Keen well at all. 听着 我完全不了解基恩探员的为人
[08:17] Maybe she is what they’re saying she is. 或许她确实是他们说的那样
[08:19] But Harold Cooper — you remove a man like that, 但哈罗德·库珀…除掉这样一个人
[08:22] and you get me wondering. 不得不让我心存疑虑
[08:24] Which is why I’m naming you 所以 我要任命你为
[08:24] as acting director of this task force. 这个特别小组的代理司长
[08:28] I need a right hand on this, one I can trust. 在这件事上我需要一个可以信任的得力干将
[08:32] So you want me to investigate my partner? 你想让我调查我的搭档
[08:36] You’re an agent who puts a premium on doing what’s right. 你这个探员重视做正确的事
[08:39] You want to give Keen the benefit of the doubt? 你想相信基恩
[08:41] Good. 那很好
[08:43] But if she is guilty, I know you’ll do 但如果她确实有罪 我相信你会
[08:44] what it takes to hold her accountable and make the case. 不惜任何代价将她绳之以法并立案调查
[08:50] Sorry to interrupt. 很抱歉打扰了
[08:52] Agent Keen’s blood test just came in. 基恩探员的血液测试结果出来了
[08:55] She tested positive for the virus 她对杀害霍金斯参议员的病毒
[08:56] that killed Senator Hawkins. 检测结果呈阳性
[09:13] I’ve been relieved of duty. 我被解除职权了
[09:16] I’m not surprised. 不出我所料
[09:18] And Connolly’s minions are questioning Agent Keen. 康纳利的走狗正在审问基恩探员
[09:22] The man has the weight of the entire D.O.J. behind him 这个男人背后有整个司法部为他撑腰
[09:24] If he wants to indict her. 如果他想起诉她的话
[09:25] There won’t be an indictment. 不会起诉的
[09:27] They’ll rig the evidence against her, 他们会提供所有对她不利的证据
[09:29] parade her in front of the cameras 把她拉到镜头前游街示众
[09:30] so america can see the face of the enemy, 好让美国人民看清楚敌人的脸孔
[09:33] and then they’ll put her away someplace 随后他们会把她关在一个地方
[09:35] where she has no chance to mount a defense. 在那里她将永无翻身之日
[09:37] I have to go back. 我必须回去
[09:38] You won’t be allowed in the building. 他们不会让你进去的
[09:40] We can’t just leave her there. 我们不能把她扔在那里
[09:41] Of course not. 当然不行
[09:43] We’re gonna walk her right out the door. 我们要带她走出大门
[09:46] You have someone on the inside? 你在那里安插了人手
[09:48] Yes. 没错
[09:49] Fortunately, I also have a man at the power company. 幸运的是 电力公司也有我的人
[09:52] The lines will be cut 主电源
[09:54] to both the main and emergency power supplies. 和应急电源给都会被切断
[09:57] Battery boot protocol will recycle within 60 seconds. 备用电池电源将会在六十秒内重启
[10:00] It will take another 30 seconds for the cameras to cycle. 之后摄像头重新启动还需要三十秒
[10:02] That’s 90 seconds for agent Keen to get out. 基恩探员有九十秒时间逃走
[10:04] With your guidance, Harold, that’s all the time she’ll need. 哈罗德 有你指引她 这点时间足够了
[10:08] I’ll check it out. Stay put. 我去检查一下 别动
[10:10] You want me to guide her out in the dark? 你要我在黑暗中给她指路
[10:13] In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. 在瞎子的国度 独眼便能称王
[10:16] Let me guess — Reddington’s coming to break you out. 我猜猜 雷丁顿要过来帮你逃出去吗
[10:20] Agent Keen, I’m to escort you to lock– 基恩探员 我要把你带走锁…
[10:30] Wait! Reddington sent me! 等等 雷丁顿派我来的
[10:32] Clock is ticking! It’s for you! 没时间了 这是给你的
[10:34] – Take it! – Yes! -拿着 -说
[10:36] Keen, listen closely. 基恩 仔细听好了
[10:37] You have 45 seconds before the power is up. 在电源恢复前你还有四十五秒
[10:39] I need you to do exactly as I say. 我要你照我说的做
[10:41] Team, our power supply’s not responding. 小队 我们的电力供应无响应
[10:43] Reddington. 雷丁顿
[10:44] There’s a door by the south stairwell. 南边的楼梯井那有扇门
[10:46] My emergency access is 5-tango-293. 我的紧急密码是5T293
[10:50] Head to the end of the hallway and make a right, 走廊走到底 然后右转
[10:52] then an immediate left. 然后马上左转
[11:00] Damn it. 该死
[11:01] From the maintenance room, there’s a utility ladder 在维修室 有一架梯子
[11:03] that dumps into an emergency passageway. 可以下到紧急通道
[11:06] The stairwell opens to a service corridor 楼梯井连着一条服务通道
[11:08] connected to the loading dock. 可以通往装卸码头
[11:09] Go one block west. Reddington will meet you there. 往西走一个街区 雷丁顿会在那和你见面
[11:16] Don’t do this, Keen. 别这样做 基恩
[11:18] They won’t listen to me. 他们不会听我的
[11:19] We’ll make them listen. 我们要逼他们听
[11:21] Did you get my blood test back? 你拿回我的血检报告了吗
[11:25] Positive for the virus. 检测结果阳性
[11:27] You see? They can make anything look like the truth. 看到没 他们能把一切变得跟真的似的
[11:29] And if you run, what does that look like? 要是你跑了 看上去又会是什么样
[11:31] If someone’s setting you up, 要是有人设计害你
[11:32] you’re giving them exactly what they want. 你这样就是让他们得逞了
[11:33] You can fight this, 你可以抗争
[11:35] but if you’ve got to do it from inside the system. 但是你得从内部入手
[11:38] In about 20 seconds, that camera’s gonna turn back on. 二十秒后 摄像头会重新启动
[11:42] If you’re gonna let me go, you’ve got to do it now, 如果你准备放我走 就快点行动
[11:45] before people see you standing here with me. 以免有人看到你和我站在一起
[11:58] We just missed her. Got her burner. 刚错过了她 找到了她的一次性手机
[12:13] How could I possibly be carrying the virus that killed Hawkins? 我怎么会感染杀死霍金斯的病毒
[12:17] Infecting you is not something they’d leave to chance. 他们绝不是无意中让你感染上这种病毒的
[12:20] They want you alone, isolated. 他们想要孤立你 把你隔绝开来
[12:23] In the last 24 hours, what was out of the ordinary? 过去24小时内 有什么不寻常的事吗
[12:27] When did you change your plans, make a diversion? 什么时候改变计划 出现突发事件
[12:30] Union Station. 联合车站
[12:31] Coming out of the tunnel, I was chasing Karakurt. 从隧道里出来 我当时在追卡拉库尔特
[12:33] – He blindsided me. – To infect you? -他突然攻击了我 -为了感染你吗
[12:34] We need to pull the security tapes at Union Station. 我们得调出联合车站的录像
[12:37] If we can find footage of Karakurt, 如果我们能找到卡拉库尔特的录像
[12:38] maybe we can prove they infected me. 也许我们能证明是他感染了我
[12:40] He’s insisting. 他坚持要和你通话
[12:42] Yes? 你好
[12:43] Where’s Liz? I can’t reach her. 莉斯在哪 我找不到她
[12:44] I can’t help you with that. 爱莫能助
[12:46] I can keep her safe. I can help her disappear. 我能保证她的安全 我能帮她消失
[12:48] Your assistance is not necessary. 你的帮助没有必要
[12:51] Who was that? 那是谁
[12:52] Tom. 汤姆
[12:54] Tom is calling to take you away, 汤姆打电话来想带你走
[12:57] start a new life with a new identity. 用一个新的身份开始新的生活
[13:00] But if you run now, before clearing your name, 但如果你在洗清罪名之前逃跑
[13:03] there is no place you can go where they won’t find you. 你逃到哪他们都会找到你的
[13:07] Face this now, fight it, 面对这一切吧 努力抗争
[13:10] and you’ll be free to make any choice you want. 到时候你想做什么决定都可以
[13:23] I’ll meet you back here after you get the tapes. 等你拿到录像了再到这来会面
[13:26] What are you doing? 你要去干什么
[13:27] I have an appointment. 我约了人
[13:29] This is a war that must be fought on many fronts. 这是场需要在多方对抗的战争
[13:33] You have yours. I have mine. 你有你的方式 我有我的
[13:38] Be safe. 小心行事
[13:46] We have three broad-spectrum frequency jammers 我们现在已经卸下了三个
[13:48] being off-loaded now. 宽频干扰器
[13:50] You want to run them from the catwalks? 你想在步桥上运行这些东西
[13:51] Yes, space this size — 是的 这种大小的空间
[13:53] No communications will get in or out. I’m confident of that. 我很有自信绝对能屏蔽所有的联络信号
[13:56] I don’t need to tell you there is no margin for error. 不用我提醒你容不得任何失误吧
[13:59] That’s correct. You do not. 是的 不用提醒
[14:01] – What’s the word from Baz? – He’s trying. -巴兹那边有什么消息吗 -他在尽力
[14:03] – Trying? – Some of the targets you selected -尽力 -你选的一些目标
[14:05] are thousands of miles away. 远在千里之外
[14:06] They have to be secured and transported. 他们需要被保护被护送
[14:07] I was very clear — whatever it takes, 我说得很清楚 不惜一切代价
[14:09] – whatever resources are required. – Of course. -不惜一切成本 -当然
[14:11] We get one chance to strike first. 我们只有一次机会先发制人
[14:13] We will not get another. 不会再有第二次
[14:22] I’m dying, Agent Keen. 我快死了 基恩探员
[14:26] Charlene told me. 沙琳告诉我了
[14:29] She swore me to secrecy. 她要我发誓保密
[14:35] I let Tom Connolly take advantage of that. 我让汤姆·康纳利有机可乘
[14:38] He offered me hope. 他给我活下去的希望
[14:40] But in exchange, I did things for him. 但作为交换 我就得为他办事
[14:50] You once told me 你曾对我说
[14:51] that I was the one person you completely trusted. 我是你唯一完全信任的人
[14:55] I violated that trust. I’m sorry, Elizabeth. 我亵渎了你的信任 对不起 伊丽莎白
[15:07] This…thing you’re going through, 你所经历的这件事
[15:13] ever since Charlene told me, 自从沙琳告诉我之后
[15:14] I’ve had a pit in my stomach. 我的心就一直揪着
[15:18] I just… 我只是…
[15:22] I can’t imagine… 我无法想象…
[15:31] Pull yourself together, Keen. 坚强点 基恩
[15:32] What little time I have left, I don’t want to spend it 无论我还剩多少时间 我都不想
[15:35] sitting in a car, blubbering with you. 坐在车里和你抱头痛哭
[15:38] Okay. 好吧
[15:51] I’m with the FBI. 我是联调局探员
[15:52] We’re chasing down a lead on the recent OREA bombing. 我们在追踪俄欧分析处爆炸案的线索
[15:55] We have reason to believe the perp 我们有理由相信
[15:56] fled through Union Station as recently as this morning. 嫌犯今早从联合车站逃跑
[16:00] We’re gonna need to take a look at your feeds. 我们需要看一下你们的监控录像
[16:02] You got legal paper? 你有法律文书吗
[16:06] Subpoena? I can’t release the footage without one. 传票有吗 没有传票我不能给你看监控录像
[16:08] – You’ve got to be joking. – What? -你开玩笑是吗 -怎么了
[16:10] A subpoena? 传票
[16:12] We’ve got a terrorist out there 一个恐怖分子刚刚杀掉
[16:13] who just killed 14 CIA agents. 十四名中情局探员
[16:15] He murdered a sitting U.S. Senator. 他还谋杀了一位现任美国参议员
[16:17] And you want to talk about paperwork? 你现在还在纠结公文
[16:20] Salestrom. 赛尔斯特鲁姆
[16:21] This is Simpson. I want to give you a heads-up. 我是辛普森 通知你一下
[16:23] You’re gonna have somebody from the bureau stopping by. 一会儿会有联调局的人来找你
[16:25] They need to have a look at surveillance. 他们需要看一下监控录像
[16:26] – I have someone right now. – They need to move quickly. -现在就有人来了 -他们时间很紧
[16:28] Give her whatever she needs. 她要什么都给她
[16:34] – I appreciate the help. – Of course. -谢谢你帮忙 -不客气
[16:35] The drives are uploaded to archive after midnight. 午夜之后硬盘资料都会上传存档
[16:38] Anything from earlier today 今早的所有影像
[16:39] Is gonna have to be accessed from here. 都可以从这里看到
[16:42] Good luck. 祝你好运
[17:03] Andropov. 安德罗波夫
[17:22] Authorities have released this photo of the suspect, 当局发布了嫌疑犯的照片
[17:25] FBI agent Elizabeth Keen. 联调局探员伊丽莎白·基恩
[17:28] Sources are confirming she is also wanted 有消息证实她也因与中情局的
[17:30] in connection with the truck bombing 俄欧分析处卡车爆炸案
[17:32] at the CIA’s OREA facili. 有关而被通缉
[17:39] It was Andropov. 是安德罗波夫
[17:40] The virologist? He infected you? 那个病毒学家 是他感染你的
[17:42] He was there. 他出现在车站里
[17:43] We have to find Andropov and get him to talk. 我们得找到安德罗波夫让他坦白
[17:45] I can’t. I just got a call from our lawyer. 我不能 我刚接到我们律师的电话
[17:48] Charlene’s been taken in for questioning. 夏琳被带走接受审问了
[17:50] Questioning for what? 审问她什么
[17:51] Tom Connolly. He got her to — 汤姆·康纳利 他让她…
[17:54] She leaked a classified document to the press. 她泄露了一份机密文件给媒体
[17:56] But what it means is I can’t. 所以我没法继续跟你一块调查
[17:59] You’re gonna have to find Andropov on your own. 你只能自己去找安德罗波夫了
[18:03] Anton Velov? 安东·维劳夫
[18:05] Agent Keen, FBI. 我是联调局基恩探员
[18:06] We spoke briefly on the phone a few days ago. 几天前我们在电话里聊过
[18:09] Keen. 基恩
[18:10] You were looking for information about Katarina Rostova. 你在打听关于卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的事
[18:14] Is that why you’re here? 这就是你来这的原因吗
[18:16] Not entirely, no. 不全是
[18:18] Good. 很好
[18:18] Because if you were, you have wasted your time. 因为若你是为这事来的 纯属白费功夫
[18:21] As I told you, I never knew Katarina. 我说过了 我根本不认识卡特莲娜
[18:27] I need you to tell me where I can find Leo Andropov. 我要你告诉我在哪能找到利奥·安德罗波夫
[18:31] How should I know where he is? 我怎么会知道他在哪
[18:32] You were a C.I. 你是一位在爆炸中丧生的
[18:33] for one of the OREA agents that died in the bombing. 俄欧分析处探员的线人
[18:36] You recorded a conversation for him 你录了一段
[18:37] that took place here in this restaurant, 在这间餐厅里发生的对话给他
[18:39] and we know Andropov was a part of that conversation. 我们知道这段对话中的人是安德罗波夫
[18:41] So I’m gonna ask you again, where can I find him? 所以我再问你一遍 在哪能找到他
[18:49] There is a safe house in Ivy City. 他在常春藤市的一个安全屋
[18:52] A safe house. An address? 安全屋的地址是什么
[18:54] L Street, across from Olive’s Diner. L街 橄榄树餐厅对面
[18:58] Now, if there’s nothing else… 如果没别的事了…
[19:00] That’s not what you told me on the phone. 你在电话里不是这么说的
[19:02] You said you could help me with Katarina Rostova. 你说你会告诉我关于卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的事
[19:06] I don’t know anything. 我什么都不知道
[19:09] I told you how to find Andropov. 我告诉了你找到安德罗波夫的方法
[19:11] And now I want you to tell me about her. 现在我想让你告诉我关于她的事
[19:17] I can’t say. 我不能说
[19:19] First, you don’t know. Now you can’t say. 一开始你说你不知道 现在又说你不能说
[19:23] Which is it? 哪句话才是真的
[19:28] You got to him. 你找过他
[19:29] I retained his services. 我付钱给他
[19:31] In exchange for his silence about my mother. 作为交换 他不能说有关我母亲的事
[19:33] Harold told me the man who infected you 哈罗德跟我说感染你的人
[19:35] was the virologist Andropov. 是病毒学家安德罗波夫
[19:37] You got me out of the Post Office. 你带我逃出邮局
[19:39] You gave me a chance to prove my innocence. 你给我机会去证明我的清白
[19:42] I know you think you care about me. 我知道你觉得你关心我
[19:44] But every time you do something 但每次你做了让我觉得
[19:45] that makes me think you really do, 你是发自内心关心我的时候
[19:47] you do something else that reminds me 你又会做出点别的事来提醒我
[19:49] that you simply aren’t capable of it. 你根本不会关心人
[19:52] I’m a sin eater. 我是个食罪者
[19:55] I absorb the misdeeds of others, 我吸纳他人的罪行
[19:57] darkening my soul to keep theirs pure. 污浊我的灵魂来保持他们灵魂的圣洁
[19:59] That is what I’m capable of. 这才是我擅长的
[20:02] What sin of mine could you possibly have absorbed? 我有什么罪能让你吸纳
[20:06] Andropov — do you have a lead? 你有关于安德罗波夫的线索吗
[20:10] I do, and I’ll handle it on my own, 有 我自己去调查
[20:14] because that’s what I’m capable of. 因为这才是我擅长的
[20:44] Liz, I’ve been looking everywhere for you. 莉斯 我到处找你
[20:45] I have a lead, something that could clear all of this up, 我有线索了 可以解决这一切
[20:48] but I need your help. 但我需要你的帮助
[20:50] I went to your motel. There were cops everywhere. 我去了你住的旅馆 到处都是警察
[20:52] It’s on the TV, news reports. 电视新闻一直在报道这件事
[20:54] There is no clearing it up, all right? 根本解决不了 好吗
[20:56] – There is only leaving it behind. – I can’t. -只能将一切抛诸身后 -我不能这么做
[20:59] If I run now, then I’ll be looking over my shoulder 要是我逃走了 那我下半辈子
[21:01] for the rest of my life. 都要提心吊胆地生活
[21:02] That’s Reddington talking. 雷丁顿说的吧
[21:04] Yes, it is. And he’s right. 是他说的 而且他是对的
[21:08] I can’t leave now. 我不能现在离开
[21:09] Then I can’t stay. 那我也无法留下
[21:15] – This lead I have — Leo Andropov — – Never heard of him. -这个线索是利奥·安德罗波夫 -不认识
[21:18] He created the virus that killed Hawkins. He infected me. 他制造了杀害霍金斯的病毒 传染了我
[21:21] If we can find him, then maybe I can prove I was set up. 找到他 也许就能证明我是被陷害的
[21:24] But I don’t think I can do it on my own. 但我觉得我一个人做不到
[21:28] I’ve got an address. 我有一个地址
[21:53] He’s on the street! 他逃到街上了
[21:57] It’s me. I’ve been made. 是我 我被发现了
[22:00] I’m on my way to the extraction point. 我马上去撤离点
[22:17] – Turn! Up there on the right! – Yeah, I see him. -转弯 他在右边 -我看到了
[22:19] You’re losing him! 你要跟丢他了
[22:20] Are you honestly telling me how to drive right now? 这种时候了你还要管我怎么开车吗
[22:22] Yes! I’m not the one who hit a deer on the turnpike. 当然 公路上撞到小鹿的又不是我
[22:24] That was not deer blood on the windshield. 挡风玻璃上的不是鹿血
[22:26] Just don’t lose him. 别跟丢了就行
[22:44] He turned down the alley. Circle back. 他转进小巷了 掉头
[22:56] Where the hell have you been? 你们跑哪去了
[22:59] We have to go now! 我们得走了
[23:03] What are you doing?! 你要干什么
[23:13] No! 不
[23:17] That’s everything! 一切都完了
[23:23] No! 不
[23:24] Oh, god! 天哪
[23:26] Stay with me! Come on! 别死 拜托
[23:33] My mother — he’s the only one who knew about her. 我妈妈 只有他知道她的事
[23:36] Liz — Liz, he’s gone. 莉斯 莉斯 他死了
[23:58] Hello, Mr. Hastings. 你好 海斯廷斯先生
[23:59] I’m here on behalf of Raymond Reddington. 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿的手下
[24:09] Mr. Chin, Raymond Reddington sends his regards. 钦先生 雷蒙德·雷丁顿向您问好
[24:16] Last target secured, sir. Traveling to location. 最后目标已找到 先生 正向目的地出发
[24:29] What? 怎么了
[24:34] What? 怎么了
[24:37] Today. In the alley. 今天 在小巷里
[24:39] What about the alley? 小巷里怎么了
[24:41] It’s the weirdest thing. 真的好奇怪
[24:42] In that moment with the bullets flying and the glass… 当时枪林弹雨 碎片乱飞
[24:50] one thing kept running through my head. 我不停地在想着
[24:56] “The boat, the boat. “那艘船 那艘船
[24:57] Why didn’t you just get on his boat?” 你怎么就不能上了他的船”
[25:09] Tell me what to do. 告诉我该怎么做
[25:11] You’re still bleeding. 你的伤口还在流血
[25:13] I’m fine. 我没事
[25:15] Tom, I said I was fine. 汤姆 我说了我没事
[25:16] I know you did. 我知道
[25:33] That hurt? 痛吗
[25:40] What is it? 怎么了
[25:42] What’s wrong? 你怎么了
[25:45] I don’t want to regret anything. 我不想后悔
[25:48] What could you possibly regret? 你有什么好后悔的
[25:55] Not saying yes. 没答应
[25:59] Yes to what? 答应什么
[26:04] You. 答应你
[26:18] Take me with you. 带我走
[26:19] Don’t say that. 别这么说
[26:20] I’m here. All we have to do is go. 我在你身边 我们只要离开就好
[26:24] Liz, if you go away with me, 莉斯 如果你和我走了
[26:28] you’ll never get answers. 就再也找不到答案了
[26:30] You’ll never find out who you really are. 你将永远不知道自己到底是谁
[26:36] I don’t need to know who I am to know what I want. 不知道也不妨碍我知道自己到底想要什么
[26:39] What do you want, Liz? 你想要什么 莉斯
[26:45] You. 你
[26:56] At this hour, 目前
[26:57] police continue their search for FBI agent Elizabeth Keen, 警方还在搜捕联调局探员伊丽莎白·基恩
[27:01] who authorities have named a person of interest 当局已宣布她是谋杀
[27:04] in the death of Senator Clifford Hawkins. 克利福德·霍金斯参议员一案的嫌疑人
[27:44] You have a gun or are you just happy to see me? 你这是要掏枪还是看到我太兴奋了
[27:46] The flash drive that we found in Andropov’s safe house — 我们在安德罗波夫的安全屋里找到的U盘
[27:50] It’s full of records, including documents about Cooper. 里面装满了资料 包括关于库珀的文件
[27:53] – Cooper. – Yeah. -库珀 -是的
[27:54] His medical records, test results, 他的医疗记录 化验结果
[27:56] medications, the — the senator, 药方 还有关于参议员的
[27:58] – the bombing. – Liz, slow down. -关于爆炸的 -莉斯 别着急慢点说
[28:00] Cooper’s doctor works for the Cabal. 库珀的医生是秘社的人
[28:06] I’ll be back. 我会回来的
[28:09] No, you won’t. 不 你不会的
[28:13] I got to… 我必须…
[28:15] Tom… 汤姆
[28:17] Go. 去吧
[28:20] Agent Cooper. 我是库珀探员
[28:22] Agent Cooper, it’s Keen. I need to see you. 库珀探员 我是基恩 我需要见你
[28:24] It’s about your doctor. 事关你的医生
[28:27] The dye we inserted highlighted — 我们加入的染料标记出了…
[28:30] – Who do you work for? Get out! – Harold, I’m in the middle of a — -你是谁的人 出去 -哈罗德 我正
[28:32] – Harold — – I know about Andropov. -哈罗德 -我知道安德罗波夫的事了
[28:33] That the drugs you gave me came from him. 你给我的药是他给的
[28:36] There never was a clinical trial, was there? 根本就没有什么临床试验 对吗
[28:39] – No, no. – It was all a lie. -没有 没有 -一切都是谎言
[28:40] Please, please, please! 拜托 请不要 请不要
[28:41] Please, they — they threatened my family. 拜托 他们…他们威胁我的家人
[28:43] You family? And what about my family? 你的家人 那我的家人呢
[28:45] You made me believe I was getting cured! 你让我以为我的病情正在好转
[28:47] No, no, no. 不不不
[28:50] I made you believe you were sick. 我让你以为你得病了
[28:52] Say that again? 你再说一遍
[28:54] You’re not sick. 你没生病
[28:57] The test results, 那些化验结果
[28:59] the brain scans — I saw the tumor. 脑扫描结果 我看到肿瘤了
[29:01] No, you saw a tumor, but it wasn’t yours. 不 你看到一个肿瘤 但那不是你的
[29:03] The MRIs, the CAT scans, the blood tests — 核磁共振结果 断层扫描 血检结果
[29:05] – it was all fake! – You’re lying to me. -全都是伪造的 -你在撒谎
[29:06] No, no, no! I’m not! I’m not! 不不不 我没有 我没有
[29:09] But I felt sick. I needed a cane. 但我感觉我生病了 我走路都需要拐杖
[29:11] Y-yes. And — and then you didn’t. 是的 后来你又不需要了
[29:14] It was the medicine. 全都是药物在作怪
[29:18] Andropov — he — 安德罗波夫…他…
[29:19] He designed it so that you’d manifest 他设计的药物 让你产生
[29:21] the symptoms of a glioblastoma. 恶性胶质瘤的症状
[29:23] Then he altered your dosage 然后他改变了给你的药量
[29:24] to make you think the trial was working. 让你以为临床试验起作用了
[29:27] I don’t know why he did it, but he did. 我不知道他为什么这样做 但确实是他干的
[29:29] You have to believe me. 你得相信我
[29:34] There’s nothing wrong with you. 你没有生病
[29:53] My name is Raymond Reddington. 我叫雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[29:56] The United States government has placed me 美国政府因一大堆丰富多彩
[29:58] at top the country’s list of most-wanted fugitives 并且趣味横生的罪名
[30:01] for a colorful and not uninteresting assortment of crimes, 而将我列为头号通缉犯
[30:06] most of which I have committed. 其中大多数罪名确实是我犯下的
[30:08] That’s who I am. 我就是这样一个人
[30:11] You, in turn, are by my estimation 而你们 经过我的评估
[30:14] 11 of the finest investigative journalists in the world. 是全世界最优秀的11名调查记者
[30:20] I’m here to tell you a story. 我来是要给你们讲个故事
[30:26] I’m sure you recognize many of the faces behind me. 你们肯定能认出我身后的许多张面孔
[30:30] They are among the most powerful men and women on the planet. 他们是这个地球上最有权力的人
[30:34] They are also part of a global conspiracy, 同时他们也是一个全球阴谋组织的成员
[30:39] A shadow organization that spans across every continent 这个秘密的组织在每个大陆都有分支
[30:44] and has for the last three decades, 而且已经存在了三十多年
[30:47] consisting of leaders in world government 其成员既包括各国政府人员
[30:50] and the private sector. 也包括私营部门
[30:51] Some call this group “The Cabal.” 有的人称这个组织为”秘社”
[30:55] The world you live in 你们所生活的这个世界
[30:57] is the world they want you to think you live in. 正是他们给你们制造的假象
[31:01] They start wars, create chaos. 他们挑起战争 制造混乱
[31:05] And when it suits them, they resolve it. 而一旦时机合适 他们就会从中调停
[31:08] Cabal members will move more money in the next quarter 秘社成员在下一个季度里捞的钱
[31:12] than the World Bank will in the next year. 比世界银行明年一年赚的钱还多
[31:15] Their alliance effects sea change 他们的同盟会影响人类
[31:18] in every aspect of human life — 各个方面的重大变化
[31:21] the value and distribution of commodities, 商品 钱 武器 水资源以及燃料的
[31:24] money, weapons, water, fuel, 价值和分配
[31:28] the food we eat to live, 还有我们赖以生存的食物
[31:31] the information we rely on to tell us who we are. 以及我们用以树立三观的信息
[31:36] What exactly do you expect us to do with this information? 你告诉我们这些干什么
[31:38] Study it, investigate it to determine the truth, 研究 调查 判断其真实性
[31:42] and then report it. 然后报道出来
[31:44] Let me be clear. 我先说清楚
[31:46] Investigating this group 调查这个组织
[31:48] will immediately position you as a threat. 会立刻让你处于危险的境地
[31:51] If you do what I’m asking, you’ll be putting your lives 如果你们按我说的去做了
[31:55] and the lives of those you love at grave risk. 就会将你们和你们所爱的人置于危险中
[32:00] In the end, “The truth will out.” 最后 真相终将大白
[32:03] Not all of us will live to see that day, 虽然我们有的人看不到了
[32:06] but the truth will out. 但真相终将大白
[32:13] Tom, we need to talk. 汤姆 我们得谈谈
[32:18] I don’t think we have anything to say to each other. 我觉得我们已经没有什么可说的了
[32:20] I spoke with Dr. Levin. 我跟莱文医生谈过了
[32:22] He recorded your conversations. 他录下了你们的谈话
[32:27] You got a lot of chutzpah coming here. 你敢来这里 胆子够大啊
[32:30] Oh, he’s got much more than that. 他可不仅是胆子大
[32:35] I have my health. 我恢复健康了
[32:37] What a miracle — cancer free. 真是个奇迹 癌症好了
[32:40] But then, you know that, don’t you, Tom? 不过这事你知道 对吧 汤姆
[32:42] How quickly fortunes can turn. 风水转得可真快
[32:45] I wouldn’t call your security. 我是你的话就不会叫保镖
[32:47] Not until you’ve heard what we have to say. 起码要听完我们要说的话
[32:50] We have the tapes — recordings that prove 我们有录音带 上面记录了
[32:52] you blackmailed Dr. Levin into falsifying my medical records. 你威胁莱文医生让他篡改我医疗记录的证据
[32:55] So here’s what you’re gonna do. 所以接下来你要这么做
[32:57] You’re gonna make this go away, all of it. 你要让这一切都恢复正常 所有的事
[33:00] You’re gonna exonerate me by prosecuting Karakurt, 你要起诉卡拉库尔特 还我清白
[33:03] the real killer of those 14 agents and Senator Hawkins. 他才是杀害14名特工以及霍金斯参议员的真凶
[33:06] You’re going to agree not to press charges against Charlene. 你还要同意不再指控夏琳
[33:09] You’re going to reinstate Agent Cooper, 恢复库珀探员的职务
[33:11] and you’re going to convey to the Director 而且你还要去转告主管
[33:13] that he is not to touch Raymond Reddington. 让他不要再碰雷蒙德·雷丁顿了
[33:16] Why would I agree to any of that? 我凭什么要同意这些
[33:17] Because if you refuse, we’ll take the evidence to the bureau. 因为如果你拒绝 我们就会把证据交给局里
[33:21] I own the bureau. 我是局里的老大
[33:22] – Then we’ll go to a federal judge. – Good luck. -那我们就去找联邦法官 -祝你们好运
[33:25] A river of influence runs deep, 我们的影响力可是很大的
[33:27] or have you forgotten how easily we made Judge Denner 难道你们忘了吗 我们很轻易地就让德内法官
[33:29] suppress first-degree murder charges against you, Agent Keen. 撤销了对你一级谋杀的指控 基恩探员
[33:33] Look around. Why do you think I’m here? 看看吧 你们觉得我为什么来这
[33:35] There’s a banquet tonight, Fraternal Order of Police. 这里今晚要举行晚宴 是警察兄弟会的人
[33:39] I’m the keynote speaker. 我是主要发言人
[33:40] Four hours from now, I’m going to be on that stage, 四小时后 我会站在台上
[33:43] announcing that my office has secured an indictment 宣布我的办公室已经准备
[33:46] against the members of a rogue task force. 起诉流氓特别小组成员
[33:48] This task force was authorized by the FBI and the D.O.J. 该小组是由联调局和司法部授权成立的
[33:51] By my predecessor at the D.O.J. 是司法部上一任部长
[33:56] You’re going to prison, Agent Keen. 基恩探员 你肯定会去坐牢
[33:58] Donald Ressler– his little oxy addiction 唐纳德·雷斯勒 他会因吸氧上瘾
[34:01] will get him drummed out of the bureau. 而被联调局开除
[34:03] Samar Navabi will be extradited to Iran, 莎马·纳瓦比会被引渡至伊朗
[34:05] where she will stand trial for 在那 她将接受
[34:07] the murder of one of their top nuclear scientists. 谋杀该国重要核科学家的审判
[34:10] Charlene, Harold, even Agent Mojtabai. 夏琳 哈罗德 甚至连莫伊塔巴尔探员
[34:15] We have a little something in mind for all of you, 我们早就安排好了你们的未来
[34:18] including treason charges and the death penalty for Reddington. 包括指控雷丁顿叛国罪并判其死刑
[34:21] So are we finished here? 我们聊完了吧
[34:22] Because I think it’s cocktail hour. 因为我觉得现在该来杯鸡尾酒了
[34:30] What are you gonna do, Agent Keen– arrest me? 你打算怎么做 基恩探员 逮捕我吗
[34:34] Keen, put it down. 基恩 把枪放下
[34:40] I am nothing. I am a cog in a very large wheel. 我只是个无名小卒 一颗棋子而已
[34:44] Shoot me, and somebody at least as powerful 杀了我 照样会有其他有权力的人
[34:46] will take my place. 来顶替我的位置
[34:48] You just won’t know who. 而你却不知道是谁
[34:50] Agent Keen, you do this, 基恩探员 如果你开了枪
[34:51] you become everything they say you are. 他们诬陷你的就全都成真了
[34:54] I can’t let him. 我不能任他狂妄
[34:58] Elizabeth, listen to me. 伊丽莎白 听我说
[35:01] That conversation we had in my hospital room, 还记得在病房里我们谈过
[35:03] the good person I told you I didn’t want to lose… 我说过我不想失去的那位好人
[35:06] the agent you were before all of this– 发生这一切之前那名优秀的探员
[35:07] You do this, and she’s gone. 你开了枪 她就真的消失了
[35:25] Keen… 基恩
[35:34] run. 快跑
[36:00] Excuse me. 失陪下
[36:03] Ressler? 雷斯勒
[36:05] Where the hell are you? 你到底跑哪去了
[36:06] Listen to me. 听我说
[36:07] Harold cooper– he had nothing to do with this. 哈罗德·库珀 他和枪杀案完全无关
[36:10] You need to turn yourself in. 你得自首
[36:11] Did you hear me? He’s innocent. 听到了吗 他是无辜的
[36:13] You are a wanted fugitive. 你现在是被通缉的逃犯
[36:14] You murdered the Attorney General of the United States. 你枪杀了美国司法部长
[36:17] You have to come in. 你必须得自首
[36:18] I can’t. 还不行
[36:19] Damn it, Liz, wake up. 该死 莉斯 快清醒过来
[36:21] You keep running, you will be hunted down. 你要是再继续逃跑 最后肯定会被抓获
[36:23] – I know. – By me. -我知道 -被我抓获
[36:26] Don’t make me do this. 别逼我这么做
[36:28] Please, Liz, tell me where you are. 求你了 莉斯 告诉我你在哪
[36:29] Tell me, and I can get– 告诉我 我可以…
[36:37] – Lizzy. – I need your help. -莉兹 -我需要你帮忙
[36:39] Where are you? 你在哪
[36:40] I killed Tom Connolly. 我杀了汤姆·康纳利
[36:41] I know. Where are you? 我知道 你在哪
[36:43] I’m on… 7th and L, Northeast. 我在第七街和L街路口东北角
[36:48] I’m gonna call you back in two minutes with an address. 我两分钟后回你电话告诉你一个地址
[36:50] I need you to get there. I’m gonna get you out. 你得赶到那里 我再救你出去
[36:58] It’s me. I need to travel. 是我 我得出趟远门
[37:30] I remember. 我记起来了
[37:33] I remember everything. 我全都记起来了
[37:39] Remember what? 记起来什么
[37:44] The night of the fire. 那晚的火灾
[37:47] I know what happened, 我知道发生了什么
[37:51] and I understand why you didn’t want me to find out. 我也知道你为什么不希望我知道真相
[38:07] When I pulled the trigger… 当我扣动扳机
[38:11] when I shot Connolly, I… 射杀康纳利的时候 我…
[38:17] It came back to me. 过去的记忆全都涌现上来
[38:21] It was like I was there. 仿佛又回到了那晚
[38:23] I could hear them arguing. 我能听到他们的争吵声
[38:29] He was hurting her. 他在打她
[38:38] And I know why my father died that night. 我也记起 那晚我父亲是怎么死的了
[38:47] Masha? 玛莎
[38:49] I shot him. 是我杀了他
[38:58] That’s why you blocked my memory — 这就是为什么你封闭了我那晚的记忆
[39:02] not to protect yourself. 不是为了保护你
[39:05] To protect me. 是为了保护我
[39:13] Yeah. 没错
[39:28] You’re my sin eater. 你是我的食罪者
[39:32] Tried to be. 我想成为你的食罪者
[39:39] But I failed. 但我失败了
[39:45] I never wanted you to be… 我从来都不愿你变得
[39:48] What? 什么
[39:57] Like me. 像我一样
[40:07] This is us. 车来了
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme