时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Alan Fitch directed me to that safe. | 艾伦·费奇告诉了我那个保险箱 |
[00:05] | What does he want me to know? | 他想让我知道什么 |
[00:06] | It is happening. | 已经开始了 |
[00:07] | What is? What’s happening? | 什么 什么开始了 |
[00:09] | Aram, I need your assistance locating the source of a call | 阿兰姆 我需要你帮忙查一个电话的位置 |
[00:12] | that was placed to a pay phone. | 这个电话打给过一个公用电话 |
[00:14] | I can’t stress enough the urgency of this matter. | 这件事非常紧迫 |
[00:17] | I don’t think you have any real comprehension | 我想你并没有完全认识到 |
[00:20] | of the depth and breadth of your vulnerability. | 自己的弱点 |
[00:24] | But only the one who possesses the Fulcrum | 不过只有掌握了支点的人 |
[00:26] | could possibly fathom that. | 才有可能彻底了解 |
[00:28] | I don’t think you have it. I don’t think you ever did. | 我认为你手上没有 我认为你从来没得到过 |
[00:30] | The Fulcrum — if you have it, | 你要是有支点 |
[00:31] | if you can prove you have it, do it now. | 最好赶紧证明是在你手上 |
[00:34] | Your life depends on it. | 你的性命就靠它了 |
[00:35] | I have the Fulcrum. | “支点”在我手上 |
[00:38] | Tell me what it is, and I’ll tell you where to find it. | 告诉我它是什么 我就告诉你在哪能找到 |
[00:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:41] | I’m the one who hired Tom Keen to enter your life. | 是我雇汤姆·基恩进入你的生活 |
[00:45] | Here. This is all you wanted. | 你想要的东西就在这里 |
[00:47] | Lizzy. Lizzy! | 莉兹 莉兹 |
[00:51] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[00:52] | Dembe! | 邓比 |
[01:01] | What you’re asking me to do… | 你让我做的事… |
[01:03] | I appreciate that you turned yourself in. | 我很感激你自首了 |
[01:05] | You came back for me. | 你为了我回来了 |
[01:07] | Liz, I’m in danger. I need the passports. | 莉兹 我有危险 我需要那些护照 |
[01:09] | I can’t. I just can’t. | 不行 我不能给你 |
[01:11] | Liz, please! | 莉兹 求你了 |
[01:12] | They’re not just passports. | 那些不仅是护照 |
[01:13] | You hid them in a box under the floor in our home. | 你把它们放在我们家地板下面 |
[01:16] | They represent everything I’m trying to forget. | 它们代表了一切我想忘记的东西 |
[01:18] | I know. I wouldn’t ask yu unless it was important. | 我知道 要不重要我也不会找你要了 |
[01:20] | They’re locked up in evidence. | 它们都被锁在证物室里 |
[01:22] | That’s exactly why they should still be clean. | 所以那些护照上的身份应该还没暴露 |
[01:23] | I’m not gonna walk into evidence | 我不会进证物室 |
[01:25] | and steal them for you — why would I do that? | 帮你偷东西的 我为什么要那么做 |
[01:27] | You want me gone? | 你想让我消失吗 |
[01:28] | Do this, and you’ll never see me again. | 你帮我这回 以后就再也不会见到我了 |
[01:30] | You need to leave. Go. Now. | 你快走吧 马上走 |
[01:33] | All units. | 所有小组注意 |
[01:34] | Shots fired at Euclid and Drake. | 欧几里得街和德里克街交叉口发生枪战 |
[01:36] | Echo 23 en route. | E23小组马上前往 |
[01:38] | Echo 28 en route. | E28小组马上前往 |
[01:39] | Copy. FBI-issued plate — | 收到 是联调局的车牌 |
[01:41] | 7-4-3-6-Uniform-Sierra — under fire. | 7436US 陷入交火 |
[01:44] | Possible officer involved in shooting. | 可能有探员参与其中 |
[01:47] | One male confirmed down. | 一名男性确认中枪 |
[01:48] | Repeat — plate 7-4-3-6-Uniform-Sier. | 重复 车牌号7436US |
[01:52] | Officer under fire. | 有探员与他人发生交火 |
[01:58] | Stay down! | 不要起身 |
[02:01] | – You have eyes? – Fourth floor. East side. | -发现目标了吗 -东边 四楼上 |
[02:08] | Look out! | 小心 |
[02:09] | Down. | 趴下 |
[02:14] | We got to get him out of here. | 我们得救他离开这里 |
[02:31] | – Get in! – Let’s go! | -快上车 -我们走 |
[02:47] | Cooper, this is Keen. Reddington is down. | 库珀 我是基恩 雷丁顿中枪了 |
[02:49] | I repeat, he is down — shot and critical. | 重复 他中枪了 情况危急 |
[02:52] | Shot? Where? Where are you? | 中枪 在哪里 你们在哪里 |
[02:54] | Euclid and Drake, headed southwest. | 欧几里得和德里克交叉口 正往西南走 |
[02:56] | Lizzy, don’t. | 莉兹 不要 |
[02:56] | Reddington, stay still. | 雷丁顿 不要动 |
[02:58] | He’s shot in the chest. | 他胸部中枪 |
[02:59] | I’m gonna lose him if I don’t get him to an E.R. | 如果不马上送去急救 他会死的 |
[03:01] | Reddington’s shot — Euclid and Drake. | 雷丁顿中枪了 欧几里得和德里克交叉口 |
[03:03] | Providence? | 在普罗维登斯吗 |
[03:03] | – No, university. – University. | -不是 是大学那边 -大学 |
[03:05] | I’m trying to ping Agent Keen’s phone now. | 我马上定位基恩探员的手机 |
[03:06] | Are you secure? Unfriendlies? | 你安全吗 还有敌人吗 |
[03:07] | Unknown, but I’m gonna need an escort and backup. | 不知道 但我需要人来护送支援 |
[03:10] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[03:11] | Keen? Agent Keen? | 基恩 基恩探员 |
[03:16] | Dial “Star, seven, seven.” | 拨 *77 |
[03:17] | – What? – Star, seven, seven. | -什么 -*77 |
[03:21] | 77. What is your location? | 77 报告你的位置 |
[03:22] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[03:24] | What is your location? | 报告你的位置 |
[03:26] | Mr. Kaplan? | 卡普兰先生 |
[03:27] | What is your location? | 报告你的位置 |
[03:28] | Capitol and “M.” | 国会大厦和马萨诸塞大道交汇处 |
[03:32] | I don’t know what Mr. Kaplan has planned, | 我不知道卡普兰先生的计划是什么 |
[03:34] | but we need to get him to a hospital right away. | 但我们现在得马上送他去医院 |
[03:35] | No hospitals. | 不能去医院 |
[03:36] | I’m sorry, but we don’t have a choice. | 对不起 但是我们别无选择 |
[03:38] | I’m not gonna let him die, and it can’t wait. | 我不会让他死的 来不及了 |
[03:44] | Mr. Kaplan? | 卡普兰先生 |
[03:45] | There’s a warehouse — 5312 Mass Avenue. | 有一处仓库 马萨诸塞大道5312号 |
[03:47] | Say it back. | 复述一遍 |
[03:48] | 5312 Mass Avenue. | 马萨诸塞大道5312号 |
[03:50] | Get there now. We’ll be waiting. | 马上去那儿 我们会在那儿等着 |
[03:52] | Who will? | 谁会在那儿 |
[03:55] | Hold on. Please. Just hold on. | 坚持住 求你坚持住 |
[04:03] | 莱昂纳德·卡尔 第62号 | |
[04:43] | One of our men on Euclid is dead. | 欧几里得街上的行动我们死了一个手下 |
[04:45] | And the target? | 目标呢 |
[04:46] | Hit. Wounded. Still in play. | 击中 受伤 还活着 |
[04:49] | They’ll want to take our man to the M.E. | 他们会把我们的人带去验尸 |
[04:51] | That cannot happen. | 绝对不行 |
[04:57] | Still alive. | 他还活着 |
[04:59] | I want eyes on any and all medical resources he has. | 给我监控他掌握的一切医疗资源 |
[05:02] | Get someone to the crime scene | 派人去犯罪现场 |
[05:03] | and find out how he got away and where he is hiding. | 查清楚他是怎么跑掉 躲在哪儿 |
[06:11] | He’s shot in the chest, right side. | 他右胸中枪 |
[06:23] | Entered the intercostal in the eighth rib. | 子弹射入第八根肋间隙 |
[06:25] | Absent breath sound in the right lung. | 右肺呼吸音消失 |
[06:27] | B.P. is 60 over palp. Pulse is thready. | 血压勉强维持在60 脉搏虚弱 |
[06:29] | Abdomen’s distended. I need six units now. | 腹部肿胀 配六个单位血 |
[06:32] | X-rays now. | 拍X片 |
[06:34] | Give me a tube. Give me a scope. | 给我根导管 喉镜 |
[06:37] | He dropped a lung — stat chest tube. | 一叶肺损伤 插胸管 |
[06:46] | You need — | 你务必 |
[06:47] | You need to find Leonard Caul. | 务必要找到莱昂纳德·卡尔 |
[06:49] | Caul? | 卡尔 |
[06:49] | Leonard Caul. | 莱昂纳德·卡尔 |
[06:52] | T-t-talk to Dembe. | 告诉邓比 |
[06:55] | You need to find him, Lizzy. | 你一定要找到他 莉兹 |
[06:59] | Get that line in. | 给他输氧气 |
[07:01] | Quick. Stay with us. | 快一点 坚持住 |
[07:08] | Gone? What do you mean, gone? | 不见了 不见了是什么意思 |
[07:10] | We instructed Keen to go to the E.R. at university. | 我们告诉基恩去大学附属医院的急诊室 |
[07:12] | Our people cleared the floor. They never showed. | 我们搜了整层楼 发现他们并没去那 |
[07:14] | There’s been an attempted assassination | 光天化日之下 |
[07:16] | in broad daylight. | 有人企图行凶 |
[07:18] | You know Reddington was hit, | 你知道雷丁顿受伤了 |
[07:19] | and yet he and Keen have disappeared? | 还让他跟基恩就那样失踪了 |
[07:22] | Well, that was certainly trial by fire. | 这真是对我百般磨练啊 |
[07:25] | Mr. Attorney General. | 部长先生 |
[07:26] | Not for another week. | 一周之后才是呢 |
[07:28] | Not ever if the press has anything to say about it. | 媒体要是把这事泄露出去 就不会是了 |
[07:30] | I’m up there spinning gold about all the great things | 我还在那夸夸其谈 吹嘘着在我领导下 |
[07:33] | justice will do under my leadership | 正义让人们生活变得多美好 |
[07:34] | when I’ve got an aide whispering in my ear about — | 可是忽然我的助手悄悄跟我说 |
[07:36] | We just found out ourselves. | 我们也才刚刚发现 |
[07:38] | Harold, I was caught with my pants down, | 哈罗德 这就好比我出去偷腥被抓到了 |
[07:40] | and as three ex-wives can attest to, | 而证人是我的三个前妻 |
[07:43] | it’s not a pretty sight. | 情况很不乐观啊 |
[07:45] | Keen’s gone AWOL. | 基恩失踪了 |
[07:47] | Why were they meeting in the first place? | 他们为什么要在那里见面 |
[07:48] | Were they working a case? | 是在解决案子吗 |
[07:49] | I’m not aware of the nature of the meeting. | 我不太清楚他们见面的意图 |
[07:51] | Harold, I don’t need to tell you what’s at stake here. | 哈罗德 我相信你知道事情的严重性 |
[07:55] | You need to contain this — | 你必须得控制住事态 |
[07:56] | whatever it takes, whatever you need. | 不惜一切代价 不论任何要求 |
[07:58] | The full resources of my office are at your disposal. | 我所掌控的一切资源任你调用 |
[08:02] | Thanks, Tom. | 谢谢你 汤姆 |
[08:04] | Excuse me for a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[08:11] | Cooper. | 我是库伯 |
[08:12] | – Reddington’s in surgery. – Surgery? | -雷丁顿正在动手术 -手术 |
[08:14] | Where? We’ve checked every E.R. in the city. | 你们在哪里 我们查了市里所有急诊室 |
[08:17] | We’re in a warehouse — 5312 Mass Avenue. | 我们在一个仓库里 马萨诸塞大道5312号 |
[08:21] | He has some sort of mobile crash team. | 他有个类似急救小组的团队 |
[08:23] | Dispatch units now. | 调人过去 马上 |
[08:25] | Reddington gave me a name. | 雷丁顿告诉我一个名字 |
[08:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:27] | Leonard Caul. | 莱昂纳德·卡尔 |
[08:29] | Who is Leonard Caul? | 莱昂纳德·卡尔是谁 |
[08:30] | He must know something about the people who organized the hit. | 他一定知道这次刺杀行动的内幕 |
[08:33] | So Reddington knows who’s behind this. | 这么说雷丁顿知道是谁指使的这次行动 |
[08:34] | Whoever they are came after Reddington | 这次不管是谁冲着雷丁顿来的 |
[08:36] | because they thought he had this device, the Fulcrum. | 是因为他认为”支点”在雷丁顿手里 |
[08:39] | It’s a blackmail file on a group, this Cabal. | 那份文件足以威胁到某个叫秘社的集团 |
[08:42] | He told them he had it, and he didn’t. | 他跟他们说东西在他手上 其实并没有 |
[08:44] | And they finally called his bluff and tried to kill him, | 现在他们戳穿了他的谎言 想要杀掉他 |
[08:46] | and they will not stop until they do. | 雷丁顿不死他们是不会罢休的 |
[08:49] | Unless we find Leonard Caul. | 除非我们先找到莱昂纳德·卡尔 |
[08:50] | There’s nothing on him in the system. | 系统里没有这个人 |
[08:52] | According to Dembe, before Fitch died, | 根据邓比说的 费奇死之前 |
[08:53] | he told Reddington to find Caul, | 他告诉雷丁顿 让他找到卡尔 |
[08:56] | That he would have information about the Fulcrum, the Cabal. | 说他知道关于”支点”和那个秘社的信息 |
[08:59] | Reddington asked Aram to trace a call to an apartment, | 雷丁顿让阿兰姆追踪某个公寓打出的电话 |
[09:02] | but when they got there, Caul was gone. | 不过他们到那的时候 卡尔已经离开了 |
[09:05] | All they found was blood — no body. | 他们只发现了血迹 没有尸体 |
[09:07] | Well, he didn’t tell me what it was for, | 他当时没跟我说要追踪那个电话干什么 |
[09:08] | and I, uh, definitely didn’t ask, | 我… 也没问过他 |
[09:10] | but I could probably still pull up the location. | 不过我现在大概能把那个位置调出来 |
[09:11] | All right, Keen. We got a team on the way. | 好了 基恩 我们已经派人赶过去了 |
[09:13] | Stay safe for 15 minutes, and you’re home. | 十五分内钟保护好自己 你马上就安全了 |
[09:23] | We need to find the tear. What are his vitals? | 我们得找到出血点 指数是多少 |
[09:25] | B.P. is 90 over 60, pulse 140. | 血压90/60 心跳140 |
[09:28] | I’m giving pressors and more fluids. | 我在给他注射增压剂 |
[09:31] | I need another unit of blood. | 我还需要一个单位血 |
[09:37] | So, Aram traced that call to an apartment | 阿兰姆通过那个电话追踪到了 |
[09:38] | at 3130 Sheridan Road. | 谢里登路3130号的一个公寓 |
[09:40] | The name on the lease was an alias, | 租客名单上的名字是化名 |
[09:41] | but there was a police report filed by the apartment manager | 但是公寓管理员曾经在这个公寓中 |
[09:44] | who found blood in the home. | 发现了血迹并上报给了警方 |
[09:45] | So we pulled the admission logs at the nearby E.R.s. | 所以我们调取了附近急诊室的接诊记录 |
[09:47] | Three gunshot wounds, six cases of domestic violence — | 三起枪伤 六例家庭暴力 |
[09:50] | And one guy who comes in | 我们看到一位男子走进来 |
[09:51] | with his two fingers in a ziplock bag. | 他的两根手指装在一个密封袋里 |
[09:53] | – Leonard caul? – He didn’t leave a name. | -莱昂纳德·卡尔 -他没留下名字 |
[09:55] | There were cops in the E.R., and when he saw them, he left. | 当他看到急诊室里有警察时 就离开了 |
[09:58] | How can you be sure it’s the man we’re looking for? | 你们怎么能确定这就是我们要找的人 |
[10:00] | We can’t. But he left his fingers behind. | 我们不能 但是他忘了拿走他的手指 |
[10:03] | I want any surveillance from that E.R. | 我要那个急诊室的所有监控视频 |
[10:04] | Interview the doctors on call. | 给那个接诊的医生打电话 |
[10:06] | Contact metro P.D., see if they ran the prints. | 联系警方 看他们能不能做指纹对比 |
[10:19] | We’ve got company! | 有人来了 |
[10:21] | Protective detail. | 支援人员 |
[10:29] | We’ve got units securing the perimeter | 我们布置了一队人在周围保护 |
[10:31] | and a chopper inbound to evac the patient. | 派来了一架直升机来撤离病人 |
[10:33] | No, we’re not — | 不 我们不 |
[10:40] | What the hell?! | 你在干什么 |
[10:43] | The bureau issues glocks or SIGs. | 警方使用的是格洛克或SIG系列的手枪 |
[10:45] | Whoever these gentlemen are, they’re not FBI. | 无论他们是谁 反正不是联调局的人 |
[10:50] | There will be more. | 还会有更多人来 |
[11:00] | How long before we can… | 还要多久我们才能… |
[11:05] | – What’s his status? – What? | -他现在情况怎么样 -什么 |
[11:06] | His status, what is it? Can he be moved? | 他的情况怎么样 他能被转移吗 |
[11:08] | No. M-maybe. I don’t know. | 不能 或许能 我不知道 |
[11:10] | I need a definitive answer. | 我需要一个明确的回答 |
[11:12] | We have to go now. | 我们现在必须要走 |
[11:13] | Go? We can’t go. | 走 我们不能走 |
[11:14] | If we move him, he’ll bleed to death. | 如果我们转移他 他会失血过多而死的 |
[11:16] | We just now found the compromised artery. | 我们刚找到他的受损动脉 |
[11:18] | We still have to cauterize it before we can close him. | 我们要烧灼受损处才能缝合他 |
[11:19] | So do it. | 那就快点 |
[11:20] | That was his job. | 这应该他来做 |
[11:23] | Does anyone here have surgical training? | 你们还有谁接受过外科训练 |
[11:28] | Two years, Fresno State. | 两年 在弗雷斯诺州立大学 |
[11:30] | You’re up, Fresno. | 弗雷斯诺州立大学 那就你来 |
[11:34] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[11:35] | Yes, I responded to their message, | 是的 我给他们回了短信 |
[11:36] | but we don’t have more than 15 or 20 minutes. | 但是我们最多还有15到20分钟 |
[11:39] | 20? No. Even he would need at least 30 minutes | 20分钟 不可能 光是缝合就需要 |
[11:41] | to close this tear. | 至少30分钟 |
[11:42] | You have 15. | 你有15分钟 |
[11:45] | No. Absolutely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[11:47] | Nick, please. | 拜托了 尼克 |
[11:48] | Liz, I haven’t heard from you for three years. | 莉兹 我们已经三年没联系了 |
[11:50] | I wouldn’t ask if I had any other choice. | 如果不是万不得已我也不会求你 |
[11:52] | Find another doctor. | 找别的医生吧 |
[11:53] | I had another doctor. | 我有别的医生 |
[11:54] | – Great. Use him. – I can’t. | -太好了 那你就用他吧 -我不能 |
[11:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:57] | Did you turn down his marriage proposal, too? | 你也拒绝了他的求婚吗 |
[11:59] | Listen to me — a man is going to die if you don’t help us. | 听着 如果你不帮我 他就会死掉 |
[12:02] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[12:09] | Where do you want me to go? | 你想让我去哪 |
[12:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[12:38] | I live here. | 我住在这 |
[12:39] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪 |
[12:50] | Over here. | 去这边 |
[12:50] | B.P. is 70 palp. | 血压勉强维持在70 |
[12:51] | Pulse is critical but stable. | 心跳已经到了临界值 但稳定 |
[12:53] | This is for you, Liz, not for him. | 莉兹 这是为了你 而不是为了救他 |
[13:08] | The protective detail is at the warehouse. | 支援人员已抵达该仓库 |
[13:09] | There’s no sign of Keen or Reddington. | 但基恩和雷丁顿都不在 |
[13:11] | The shooter at the first crime scene, | 第一个犯罪现场的凶手 |
[13:12] | the EMTs who were taking him to the M.E., | 本要被急救队送去尸检 |
[13:14] | they never showed. | 急救队员没有出现 |
[13:15] | There were three bodies found at the warehouse — | 仓库里发现了三具尸体 |
[13:17] | Two men posing as FBI | 一个是联调局探员的装扮 |
[13:18] | and Dr. Mark Child, | 另一个是马克·查尔德医生 |
[13:19] | chief of surgery at Georgetown. | 他是乔治城医院的外科主刀医师 |
[13:21] | Agent Keen. | 是基恩探员 |
[13:23] | Are you safe? | 你现在安全吗 |
[13:24] | Who’s with you? | 你身边还有谁 |
[13:25] | Just us — Ressler, Navabi, Mojtabal. | 只有自己人 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 莫伊塔巴尔 |
[13:27] | And who dispatched the detail? | 支援人员是谁派的 |
[13:28] | The DC field office. | 华盛顿外勤办公室 |
[13:29] | That must be where the leak came from. | 消息应该就是从那泄露的 |
[13:31] | – Where are you? – A safe house. | -你在哪里 -一个安全屋 |
[13:32] | Give me an address. We’ll send our own men now. | 地址给我 我派我们自己的人过去 |
[13:35] | Reddington’s team is here. We’re secure. | 雷丁顿的队伍在这 我们很安全 |
[13:36] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[13:38] | He’s… | 他… |
[13:39] | I don’t know for sure, but it’s bad. | 我不确定 但情况不好 |
[13:41] | What do you need? Tell us, and we’ll do it. | 你需要什么 告诉我们 我们来做 |
[13:43] | I need you to find Leonard Caul. | 我需要你们找到莱昂纳德·卡尔 |
[13:48] | I thought you’d be gone. | 我以为你已经走了 |
[13:51] | That was the plan. | 本来是这么打算的 |
[13:53] | Then I thought maybe if I stayed, | 后来我想着如果留下 |
[13:55] | I’d have a shot at a normal life. | 没准有机会过上正常生活 |
[14:00] | Does Nik have any idea what you’ve gotten him into? | 尼克知道你给他摊上什么事了吗 |
[14:02] | He’s not a part of this. He’s just a doctor. | 他只是医生 和其他无关 |
[14:05] | Reddington’s a bad man, Liz. | 雷丁顿是个坏人 莉兹 |
[14:07] | He’s bad for anyone who comes in contact with him. | 他对任何与他有联系的人都没有好处 |
[14:09] | He’s bad for you. | 他对你也没有好处 |
[14:11] | His world, this right here, | 他的世界 还有这里的一切 |
[14:13] | unless you get out, this will devour you. | 除非你抽身退出 否则也会拖你下水 |
[14:15] | It doesn’t matter if he’s bad. | 他是不是好人没关系 |
[14:17] | What matters is he has answers about me, | 重要的是他有我要的答案 |
[14:19] | and I’m staying until I get them. | 不搞清楚我绝不离开 |
[14:20] | Well, maybe I could help you get those answers. | 没准我可以帮你弄清答案 |
[14:22] | I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 |
[14:23] | Liz, I know a lot more about Reddington than you think. | 莉兹 雷丁顿的事我知道的比你想象的要多 |
[14:30] | The bullet nicked the right lung. | 子弹射入了右肺 |
[14:32] | I was able to reinflate it with a chest tube, | 我用胸腔插管让它恢复了呼吸 |
[14:34] | and we’ll start him on a prophylactic antibiotic. | 并注射了预防性抗生素 |
[14:36] | What about the bullet? | 子弹怎么样 |
[14:37] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这 |
[14:38] | It has a percussion cap, | 这种子弹带有火帽 |
[14:39] | which causes it to essentially… | 目的是要让它射入后 |
[14:42] | explode. | 再次爆炸 |
[14:43] | By some miracle, it didn’t. | 这次奇迹出现 它没爆炸 |
[14:44] | If I try to remove it, if I touch it the wrong way… | 如果我取弹时不小心碰到什么 |
[14:48] | it’s like there’s a land mine inside him | 这就像在身体里埋了颗地雷 |
[14:49] | and you’re asking me to dig it up. | 你让我去挖出来 |
[14:51] | Can you do it or not? | 你到底能不能行 |
[14:54] | We were never formally introduced. | 我们从未正式认识过 |
[14:56] | I believe the only time we met | 唯一一次见面 |
[14:57] | you were in her kitchen, making coffee in your underwear. | 是在她的厨房 你穿着内裤在冲咖啡 |
[14:59] | Well, if it’s any consolation, she dumped me, too. | 安慰你一下 我也被她甩了 |
[15:01] | Can you do it? | 手术你能不能做 |
[15:03] | You may not remember, but I worked my way through school — | 你也许不记得 我从上学时开始 |
[15:06] | nights, weekends, and I still had to take out loans. | 就没日没夜地工作 可我还是得靠借贷生活 |
[15:09] | I busted my hump, and I am still $376,422 in debt. | 我竭尽全力 现在还欠着376422美元 |
[15:14] | Can I do it? Absolutely. | 问我能不能做 肯定能 |
[15:16] | For $376,422. | 要价376422美元 |
[15:22] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[15:24] | I don’t why he’s here | 但我不知道他为什么在这里 |
[15:25] | or what you have to do with him, | 你和他又有什么关系 |
[15:27] | but I know. | 但我清楚行情 |
[15:32] | $500,000 — unmarked, untraceable. | 五十万美元 没有标记 无法追踪 |
[15:35] | Mr. Reddington insists on being prepared for all contingencies. | 雷丁顿先生坚持要做好万全的准备 |
[15:38] | Shall we continue? | 可以继续了吗 |
[15:47] | We checked with NCIC. | 我们已和国家犯罪信息中心确认过 |
[15:48] | The prints they ran on our eight-fingered mystery man | 他们没有查到这位神秘八指男的 |
[15:50] | were a dead end. | 匹配指纹 |
[15:51] | No criminal record, no background checks. | 没有案底 没有背景调查 |
[15:53] | He wasn’t in their system. | 不在他们的系统当中 |
[15:54] | But he was in Mossad’s. | 但他在摩萨德的信息库里 |
[15:55] | Leonard Caul’s real name is Joseph McCray. | 莱昂纳德·卡尔的真名是约瑟夫·麦克雷 |
[15:58] | He’s former CIA. | 前中情局探员 |
[15:59] | Last-known photograph dates back to 1981. | 最近的影像信息还是1981年的 |
[16:02] | He was part of Operation Harwood, | 他是”哈伍德行动”的人员之一 |
[16:03] | a covert surveillance unit run out of Managua | 这是一个秘密监视小组 在马那瓜 |
[16:05] | to keep tabs on the Sandinistas. | 监听桑地诺的支持者们 |
[16:07] | The agency knows who he is, but they won’t say. | 中情局知道他的身份 但不肯告诉我们 |
[16:09] | Classified. | 这是机密 |
[16:10] | We can’t find him because his job is to blend in. | 我们找不到他是因为他的工作就是要隐藏起来 |
[16:12] | He’s basically eyes and ears — nothing else. | 专注于观察和窃听 仅此而已 |
[16:13] | He may as well have been a ghost. | 倒不如说他是个鬼魂 |
[16:15] | Harwood was run by a woman named Helen Jubal. | 哈伍德行动是由一位名叫海伦·朱巴尔的女士指挥的 |
[16:17] | Senate Intelligence Committee shut it down | 参议院情报委员会在伊朗门事件 |
[16:19] | in the wake of Iran-Contra. | 发生之际取消了这个行动小组 |
[16:20] | Tom Connolly was legal counsel. | 汤姆·康纳利是当时的律师 |
[16:22] | You think Connolly can get her to talk? | 你认为康纳利可以让她透露给我们信息 |
[16:24] | I’ll ask him. | 我问问他 |
[16:25] | We’ve been trading a few favors lately. | 我们最近有些人情往来 |
[16:29] | I could be arrested for even acknowleging Mr. McCray exists. | 我只要承认麦克雷先生存在就会被逮捕 |
[16:34] | I as luck would have it, I know a few people in law enforcement. | 我恰好认识几个法律界的朋友 |
[16:39] | Tommy said you were a smooth operator. | 汤米说你是官场高手 |
[16:42] | He says you can help me find Leonard Caul, | 他说你可以帮我找到莱昂纳德·卡尔 |
[16:44] | or the man you know as Mr. McCray. | 就是你认识的麦克雷先生 |
[16:46] | Haven’t spoken to him in years. | 好多年没跟他联系了 |
[16:48] | Is that a fact? | 是真的吗 |
[16:49] | Well, the unit broke up. | 小组解散了 |
[16:50] | He didn’t take it well, became — | 他不太甘心 变得… |
[16:51] | Ms. Jubal, let’s cut to it, shall we? | 朱巴尔女士 我们别兜圈子好吗 |
[16:55] | McCray was an agent of yours. He’s in trouble, on the run. | 麦克雷是你的一位探员 他惹上麻烦 出逃在外 |
[16:58] | The next attorney general has given me carte blanche | 下一任司法部长已经全权委托我 |
[17:00] | to inquire as to his whereabouts. | 调查他的去向 |
[17:02] | Anyone obstructing that inquiry will have to answer to him. | 任何妨碍调查的人都由他处理 |
[17:11] | He came to me recently, | 他最近找过我 |
[17:14] | said he’d gotten himself wrapped up | 说他卷入了雷蒙德·雷丁顿的 |
[17:15] | in some kind of business with Raymond Reddington. | 一些事情中 |
[17:22] | That’s what this is about — your hunt for Reddington. | 原来是这么回事…你要追捕雷丁顿 |
[17:26] | Ms. Jubal, tell me where he is. | 朱巴尔女士 告诉我他在哪 |
[17:28] | He’s scared, hurt, had no place to go — | 他很害怕 又受伤了 没地方可去… |
[17:32] | I’m assuming because of Reddington. | 我想这都是因为雷丁顿 |
[17:35] | If I tell you where he is, | 如果我告诉你他在哪 |
[17:37] | do you promise to use that information | 你能答应我这些信息不能 |
[17:40] | only as a means to find Reddington? | 用于追捕雷丁顿以外的用途吗 |
[17:44] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[18:09] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[18:16] | In Bethesda, there’s a small second-story flat. | 在贝塞斯达 有一间二楼的小公寓 |
[18:19] | In the flat, you will find a desk. | 在公寓里 你会发现一张桌子 |
[18:22] | The middle drawer has a false front. | 中间的抽屉面是假的 |
[18:24] | Remove it, and you will find a silver case along with a key. | 拿掉它 你会发现里面有个银色的盒子和一把钥匙 |
[18:27] | This is about the Fulcrum. | 这是有关”支点”的 |
[18:29] | Yes. You still have it. | 是的 还在你手里吧 |
[18:31] | I do. | 没错 |
[18:32] | This case, the key… | 这个箱子和钥匙.. |
[18:33] | I need you to bring them here to Raymond, to Leonard Caul. | 把它们拿到雷蒙德这里 给莱昂纳德·卡尔 |
[18:39] | That’s why Reddington wanted us to find Caul, | 这就是为什么雷蒙德要我们找到卡尔 |
[18:41] | because he can decipher the Fulcrum. | 因为他能破解支点 |
[18:46] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[18:50] | This flat… | 这个公寓 |
[18:52] | Raymond can never know you were there. | 绝不能让雷蒙德知道你去过那里 |
[18:56] | Do you understand, Elizabeth? | 你明白吗 伊丽莎白 |
[18:58] | I would go if I could, but I can’t. | 要是我能去我一定去 但我不能 |
[19:01] | I can’t leave him alone. | 我不能把他一个人丢下 |
[19:03] | Raymond must never know you were there. | 永远不能让雷蒙德知道你去了那里 |
[19:30] | Where are we with this thing? | 进展如何 |
[19:32] | According to Agent Keen, Reddington is in surgery. | 据基恩探员所说 雷丁顿正在手术中 |
[19:34] | It’s touch and go. | 情势危急 |
[19:35] | In surgery? Where? What’s their location? | 手术中 在哪 地点呢 |
[19:37] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我无权相告 |
[19:38] | I suggest you take the liberty. | 我建议你最好告诉我 |
[19:42] | We have a lead on Leonard Caul. | 我们找到了莱昂纳德·卡尔的线索 |
[19:43] | Helen Jubal tipped us to a safe house in Alexandria. | 海伦·朱巴尔说在亚历山大市的安全屋 |
[19:46] | My people are looking into it. | 我的人正在找 |
[19:47] | That’s not what I asked. | 这不是我问的问题 |
[19:48] | I asked for the location of Reddington. | 我问的是雷丁顿的所在地 |
[19:51] | He’s right to keep us out of the loop, Reven. | 他不告诉我们是对的 雷文 |
[19:53] | You know the protocol. | 你知道规矩的 |
[19:54] | If there’s even the slightest suspicion of a leak, | 有一丝泄密的可能 |
[19:57] | information is need-to-know. | 就从严保密 |
[19:58] | I trust Agent Keen. | 我信任基恩探员 |
[20:00] | After the harbormaster? | 即使发生了港务长的事 |
[20:01] | I’m beginning to regret sweeping that under the rug. | 我开始后悔把这事秘密处理了 |
[20:04] | She kept this fulcrum secret, | 她隐瞒了”支点” |
[20:06] | a blackmail file on some nefarious group, | 违法组织的勒索文件 |
[20:08] | and then she gave this file to Reddington? | 然后还把它给了雷丁顿 |
[20:10] | I don’t know that she gave it to him. | 我不确定是她主动给的 |
[20:12] | I appreciate your loyalty to Agent Keen, Harold, | 我很欣赏你对基恩探员的忠诚 哈罗德 |
[20:15] | but you have to admit there’s a possibility | 但你得承认有可能 |
[20:18] | she’s being completely manipulated by Reddington. | 她完全是被雷丁顿操纵了 |
[20:21] | What if the reason he chose her in the first place | 如果他选择她的初衷 |
[20:23] | is because he wanted to get his hands on this thing? | 就是因为他想弄到这东西呢 |
[20:26] | What if that’s the real reason he turned himself in? | 如果这才是他自首的原因呢 |
[20:29] | I don’t believe that. | 我认为并非如此 |
[20:30] | All this talk about some personal connection | 我们总在说他们的私人关系 |
[20:33] | between Reddington and Keen, | 雷丁顿和基恩 |
[20:34] | why he chose her, some shared history — | 他为什么选了她 他们共同的过去 |
[20:37] | What if Reddington doesn’t care about Agent Keen | 如果雷丁顿压根就不在乎基恩探员 |
[20:41] | and it’s all been a manipulation? | 这一切都是他玩的手段呢 |
[20:49] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[20:53] | Hi, kitty. | 小猫咪 |
[21:59] | The doctor says you did well. | 医生说手术很成功 |
[22:03] | – Elizabeth? – She’s fine. | -伊丽莎白呢 -她很好 |
[22:06] | You need to go to my flat. | 你得去趟我的公寓 |
[22:08] | I’m taking care of it. | 这事我在处理 |
[22:12] | You were right, Dembe. | 你是对的 邓比 |
[22:15] | I should’ve told her. | 我该告诉她的 |
[22:18] | I understand why you didn’t. | 我理解你不告诉她的理由 |
[22:21] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不理解 |
[22:25] | The blessing of an honest man. | 诚实之人的祝福 |
[22:29] | She still hasn’t found Caul. | 她还没找到卡尔 |
[22:32] | She won’t. | 她找不到的 |
[22:34] | But if she looks for him, he’ll find her. | 但如果她在找 他会自己去找她 |
[23:06] | Hello, Agent Keen… | 你好 基恩探员 |
[23:08] | Why don’t we go back inside and have a little chat? | 不如我们进去好好聊聊吧 |
[23:17] | Don’t take it. | 别拿那些钱 |
[23:19] | You take that money, and he’ll have his hooks in you. | 拿了你就受制于他了 |
[23:20] | Trust me, it’s the last thing you want. | 相信我 你绝对不想那样的 |
[23:24] | I’m not a criminal. | 我又不是罪犯 |
[23:25] | I’ve never even gotten a speeding ticket. | 我连超速罚单都没拿到过 |
[23:27] | Don’t take it. | 别拿 |
[23:30] | When I heard you two were getting married, | 当我听说你们俩结婚的消息时 |
[23:32] | I was happy for her. | 我很为她高兴 |
[23:35] | People said you were okay, a teacher. | 大家说你挺好 是个老师 |
[23:39] | Later on, they told me you were planning | 后来 他们又告诉我说你打算 |
[23:41] | to adopt a child and start a family. | 收养个孩子 组建家庭 |
[23:45] | Guess you two decided to go another route. | 看来你们俩没走这条路啊 |
[23:54] | I won’t take you to Reddington. | 我不会带你去见雷丁顿的 |
[23:55] | Yes, you will. | 你会的 |
[23:57] | You tried to kill him in the street today, | 今天在街上你就想杀了他 |
[24:00] | at the warehouse. | 还有仓库 |
[24:00] | The cabal tried to kill him. | 是秘社想杀他 |
[24:03] | It’s what they do — eliminate their enemies. | 这是他们的手段 斩草除根 |
[24:11] | You’re Leonard Caul. | 你是莱昂纳德·卡尔 |
[24:15] | Reddington sent you to find me. | 雷丁顿让你来找我 |
[24:16] | What’s your connection to Reddington? | 你跟雷丁顿有什么关系 |
[24:18] | Alan Fitch. | 艾伦·费奇 |
[24:19] | I believe he wanted us to meet. | 我想他想要我们碰面 |
[24:22] | Shortly after Reddington contacted me, | 雷丁顿联系我之后 |
[24:23] | there was an attempt on my life. | 很快就有人想要了我的命 |
[24:26] | That’s when I knew I could trust him. | 我就知道我可以相信他 |
[24:28] | When someone tried to kill you? | 有人想要杀你的时候吗 |
[24:29] | Yes, the cabal — to keep us apart. | 是的 秘社试图把我们分开 |
[24:34] | I’ve been in hiding ever since, watching, | 此后我一直在躲藏并关注着 |
[24:37] | waiting for a signal from Reddington | 等待着雷丁顿发出 |
[24:39] | that it was safe to meet. | 能安全见面的信号 |
[24:40] | He sent word earlier today. | 今天早些时候他放出消息 |
[24:42] | He was shot earlier today. | 今天早些时候他被枪击了 |
[24:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:44] | He sent word after… | 在那之后他才放出的消息 |
[24:47] | through you. | 通过你 |
[24:49] | He knew you’d be watching. | 他知道你在关注 |
[24:50] | I don’t like having the FBI running my prints, | 我不喜欢联调局查我的指纹 |
[24:53] | accessing my covert files, | 获取我的秘密档案 |
[24:56] | talking with my former C.O.. | 找我之前的指挥官谈话 |
[24:58] | When I saw that happening, | 当我看到发生的一切时 |
[24:59] | I knew it meant one of two things. | 我知道那意味着两件事 |
[25:01] | You either want to arrest me or talk to me. | 要么你想逮捕我 要么想跟我谈谈 |
[25:11] | Which is it, Agent Keen? | 到底是那个呢 基恩探员 |
[25:16] | Tell me what you know about the fulcrum. | 跟我说说关于支点你知道什么 |
[25:19] | Is that the interface? | 那是界面吗 |
[25:25] | You don’t know how it works. | 你不知道它是如何工作的 |
[25:34] | If you trust him, Agent Keen, you will show it to me. | 基恩探员 如果你信任他 就让我看看 |
[25:38] | It’s what he wants. | 这是他想要的 |
[25:50] | He gave you a key. | 他给你钥匙了吗 |
[26:08] | You know, that day at the hospital, | 那天在医院 |
[26:13] | the day Sam died, I think about that day a lot. | 萨姆死的时候 我总想起那一天 |
[26:17] | I worked for you two years — we never met. | 我为你工作了两年 从未见过面 |
[26:23] | You were always this shadow, | 你一直躲在阴影中 |
[26:27] | moving from place to place, talked about, but never seen. | 四处行走 被谈论 但从未被看到 |
[26:30] | And then… | 但那天 |
[26:33] | there you were. | 你就在那里 |
[26:36] | To see you sitting there after I’d betrayed your trust, | 在我背叛你转为柏林工作之后 |
[26:40] | gone to work for Berlin, I was terrified. | 看你坐在那里 我很害怕 |
[26:43] | I sat there listening to you threaten me, | 我坐在那儿听着你威胁我 |
[26:49] | threaten anyone who could hurt Liz. | 威胁所有可能伤害到莉兹的人 |
[26:54] | And all I could think was you… | 我能想到的人就是你 |
[26:58] | you are the one who hurts Liz the most. | 你才是伤害莉兹最多的人 |
[27:03] | She’s here in this right now because of you. | 她现在的状况完全是因为你 |
[27:07] | And I know I played a part in that, | 我知道我也参与了这一切 |
[27:08] | and I’m not saying I didn’t, but… | 我不是说跟我没关系 但 |
[27:12] | I’m trying to fix that. | 我在尝试弥补 |
[27:15] | So I told her the truth about us. | 所以我告诉了她我们之间的真相 |
[27:20] | I’m telling you this because I don’t want you | 告诉你这些是因为我不想 |
[27:21] | to be confused about my part in any of this — | 让你对我在这一切里的角色感到困惑 |
[27:24] | you, Liz… all of it. I’m out. | 你 莉兹 所有这一切 我退出 |
[27:30] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[27:46] | There’s a device — it’s called a “Bubble Module”. | 有一个装置 叫做”磁泡模块”的 |
[27:47] | It’s the size of a quarter. | 跟硬币差不多大 |
[27:52] | Smartest person I know couldn’t figure out how to read this. | 我所认识最聪明的人也无法读取这东西 |
[27:57] | That’s because he didn’t have the ciphertext. | 那是因为他没有密文 |
[28:03] | How did you get it? | 你怎么得到的 |
[28:04] | I didn’t get it. | 不是我得到的 |
[28:07] | I wrote it. | 是我写的 |
[28:34] | First time I saw it, I was speechless, too. | 我第一次看的时候 也哑口无言 |
[28:38] | Some of the names on that list, people, they’re… | 这名单上的一些名字 那些人都是 |
[28:43] | C.E.O.s, defense contractors, | 首席执行官 国防项目承包商 |
[28:46] | intelligence officers from China, India, | 中国和印度来的情报官 |
[28:48] | all over the world. | 全世界的情报官 |
[28:49] | Those names you saw, those are just the beginning. | 你看到的那些名字只是个开始 |
[28:52] | You worked for Fitch. He was part of it. | 你是费奇的人 说明他也参与其中 |
[28:53] | He’d been cut out of the loop. Director didn’t trust him. | 对此他并不知情 主任不信任他 |
[28:55] | That’s why Fitch reached out to me. | 所以他才来找我 |
[28:58] | The Director? | 主任吗 |
[28:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:00] | Clandestine Services. | 秘密行动处 |
[29:03] | Wait,are you telling me the director of Clandestine Services… | 等等 你说的是秘密行动处的主任 |
[29:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:13] | Keep driving. | 继续开 |
[29:14] | But we’re here. | 但我们已经到了 |
[29:16] | Keep driving. | 继续开 |
[29:21] | We’re compromised. | 我们暴露了 |
[29:27] | – You’re surrounded. – Where are you? | -你们被包围了 -你在哪 |
[29:28] | We’re close. | 很近 |
[29:29] | I don’t know how many, but they’re coming, | 不清楚他们有多少人 但他们就要来了 |
[29:30] | and you need to be ready. | 你得做好准备 |
[29:31] | Reddington, what’s his condition? | 雷丁顿怎么样 |
[29:33] | He’s better. | 好些了 |
[29:34] | But he’s gonna get us all killed. | 但他会连累我们都被杀 |
[29:35] | I’m calling for backup. | 我这就叫后援 |
[29:37] | I got hostiles at crescent to the north, more to the west. | 我在北方伊斯兰的敌人比在西方多 |
[29:41] | Give me a gun. | 给我支枪 |
[29:42] | You don’t want the help, I’m happy to leave. | 你们不要我帮忙 我乐得离开 |
[29:47] | It’s okay. | 给他吧 |
[29:54] | Keen, where the hell are you? | 基恩 你跑哪去了 |
[29:55] | 3295 Thompson. | 汤普森大街 3295号 |
[29:57] | Talk to me. What’s going on? | 告诉我 怎么了 |
[29:58] | Our site’s been compromised. | 我们的位置暴露了 |
[30:00] | I don’t know by who, and right now I don’t care, | 不知是谁泄露的 现在我不在乎这个 |
[30:01] | But Reddington’s inside, and he can’t be moved. | 但雷丁顿在里面 他不能移动 |
[30:03] | I need you to send units now. | 我要你现在就派救援队 |
[30:05] | Agent Ressler, notify H.R.T.. | 雷斯勒探员 通知人质救援队 |
[30:07] | I want Hopkins and his team only. | 只要霍普金斯和他的团队 |
[30:10] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:12] | We need to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[30:13] | You’re outnumbered. | 我们寡不敌众 |
[30:14] | We have to go back and help. | 我们必须回去帮忙 |
[30:15] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你什么也做不了 |
[30:16] | They’re going to kill Reddington. | 他们要杀雷丁顿 |
[30:17] | They’re gonna kill everyone. I-I can’t just walk away. | 要杀所有人 我不能就这么走开 |
[30:20] | Yes, you can, and if you know what’s good, | 你能 如果你知道什么是正确选择 |
[30:21] | you’re going to keep walking. | 你不能回去 |
[30:22] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[30:23] | The director never believed that Reddington had the fulcrum. | 主任根本不相信雷丁顿手里有支点 |
[30:26] | The moment Fitch died, it was only a matter of time | 费奇死的时候 主任识破他的谎言 |
[30:28] | before the director called his bluff. | 只是时间问题 |
[30:29] | That’s it. | 原来如此 |
[30:31] | What? | 什么 |
[30:33] | Agent Keen, what are you thinking? | 基恩探员 你在想什么 |
[30:40] | Make it quick. | 快点说 |
[30:41] | I’ve got the National Security Council waiting. | 国家安全委员会在等我 |
[30:44] | How much resistance? | 多大阻力 |
[30:46] | I don’t care what it takes. | 我不管代价多大 |
[30:47] | I want the target eliminated. | 给我统统处理干净 |
[30:53] | Go. | 快走 |
[30:57] | We have a situation. | 出事了 |
[31:14] | What are you doing, Kate? | 你要做什么 凯特 |
[31:15] | Keeping you alive. | 保护你 |
[31:18] | There’s nothing you can do here. | 你在这什么都做不了 |
[31:20] | I’m not leaving you, Raymond. | 我不会扔下你不管的 雷蒙德 |
[31:22] | You need to go. | 你得离开这 |
[31:25] | Find a way out. | 想办法出去 |
[31:27] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[31:30] | And if I’m not, you know what to do. | 要是我出事了 你知道该怎么办 |
[31:34] | But you won’t be able to do it unless you leave. | 但你得先自保才能替我处理后事 |
[33:51] | 中情局总部 弗吉尼亚州 兰利市 | |
[33:53] | President approved it, as well. | 总统也批准了 |
[33:55] | Yes, I-I understand that. | 是的 我明白 |
[33:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry, but there’s an agent here to see you. | 抱歉 外面有位探员要见您 |
[34:00] | Oh, not now. | 现在不行 |
[34:01] | It’s Elizabeth Keen. | 是伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[34:03] | She says she has information about something called The Fulcrum. | 她说她有关于一个叫”支点”的东西的情报 |
[34:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:10] | We are going to have to postpone. | 我们不得不推迟会议 |
[34:12] | The President is expecting us to get back — | 总统等着我们回去… |
[34:14] | The President will have to wait. | 总统只能等一等了 |
[34:17] | If you’ll excuse us. | 实在抱歉 |
[34:28] | That will be all. | 你出去吧 |
[34:33] | I admire your nerve, Agent Keen, | 基恩探员 你就这么闯进这来 |
[34:35] | barging in here like this. | 我很钦佩你的勇气 |
[34:38] | But I’m afraid it’s too late. | 但恐怕一切都太晚了 |
[34:40] | Well, then you’re gonna have to read about this | 那你就得在明天的《纽约时报》上 |
[34:42] | in tomorrow’s New York Times. | 看到关于这一切的报导了 |
[34:54] | The Fulcrum. | “支点” |
[34:55] | You didn’t think Reddington had it. | 你以为它不在雷丁顿手上 |
[34:57] | Well, here it is, and it tells quite a story — | 就是它了 内含大量关于 |
[34:59] | political assassinations, terrorism. | 政治暗杀 恐怖主义行动的信息 |
[35:13] | We know who you are, what you’ve done. | 我们知道你的身份 你所做的事 |
[35:17] | You called Reddington’s bluff, and you lost. | 你说雷丁顿虚张声势 其实是你输了 |
[35:23] | Call it off. | 停止行动 |
[35:25] | I told you it’s too late. | 我说了 一切都太晚了 |
[35:26] | Pick up the phone right now and call it off. | 马上打电话停止行动 |
[36:14] | You have no idea the enemies you just made. | 你根本不知道你与谁树敌了 |
[36:18] | I’m afraid I do. | 我想我清楚 |
[36:23] | You can keep that. We have copies. | 你留着吧 我们有副本 |
[36:28] | I never saw it before. | 我以前从没注意到 |
[36:32] | Saw what? | 注意到什么 |
[36:34] | How much you look like your mother. | 你和你妈妈长得有多像 |
[37:13] | Lizzy. | 莉兹 |
[37:14] | We’ve cleared a wing at Sibley Memorial | 我们腾出了锡布利纪念医院的一幢附楼 |
[37:16] | for you and your medical team. | 给你和你的医护人员使用 |
[37:18] | Cooper will oversee your security personally. | 库珀会亲自负责你的安保工作 |
[37:21] | Lizzy. | 莉兹 |
[37:23] | When I hired Tom Keen — | 我雇汤姆·基恩的时候… |
[37:25] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[37:26] | There’s nothing you can say. | 没什么好说的 |
[37:28] | When I hired Tom Keen, it was… | 我雇用汤姆·基恩的时候 |
[37:34] | at a time of profound transition in your life. | 你的人生正发生一次深刻的转变 |
[37:38] | You’d already left behind | 你已经离开相对安全的环境 |
[37:40] | the relative safety and innocence of youth. | 抛去年少的纯真了 |
[37:44] | Sam’s care as a father had served you well, | 萨姆像父亲一样把你照料得很好 |
[37:47] | but you’d outgrown him. | 但你不再需要他了 |
[37:49] | A-and I knew that | 我知道 |
[37:51] | eventually my life would jeopardize yours. | 我的生活最终会危及到你的 |
[37:57] | So, in an admittedly presumptuous | 无可否认我的方法太过专横 |
[38:00] | and ultimately futile effort to keep you safe, | 最终也是徒劳 但这一切只为保你安全 |
[38:06] | I hired Tom simply to be there | 我雇汤姆只是让他呆在你身边 |
[38:10] | as a friend of a friend | 作为一个朋友 |
[38:12] | to look after you from an arm’s length. | 能在身边照顾你 |
[38:17] | When I learned that your relationship had become intimate, | 当我发现你们的关系变得亲近时 |
[38:23] | I fired him. | 我解雇了他 |
[38:27] | I should’ve removed him, | 我应该除掉他 |
[38:30] | but you were already in love with him. | 可你已经爱上了他 |
[38:33] | And Tom, he shifted his allegiance to Berlin | 而汤姆一部分出于自我保护 |
[38:37] | in part to protect himself from me, | 转投了柏林 |
[38:39] | but also because it allowed for an inextricable intimacy | 但他也是考虑到与你的亲密关系 |
[38:47] | and commitment to you. | 以及对你的承诺 |
[38:51] | And so you were married. | 所以你们结婚了 |
[38:54] | And I couldn’t stay away any longer. | 我不能再离开 |
[38:58] | A confluence of peril had entered your life, | 一系列的危险已经闯进你的生活 |
[39:04] | and I wanted to be within reach, | 我希望自己能在你身边 |
[39:09] | to have influence. | 并且具有影响力 |
[39:12] | I turned myself in to the FBI | 所以我向联调局自首 |
[39:15] | to point you toward a truth | 把真相指给你看 |
[39:21] | that inevitably | 不可避免地 |
[39:24] | you would have to discover for yourself. | 你还是得亲自去揭示真相 |
[39:33] | Is that all of it? | 这就是全部吗 |
[39:37] | Some of it. | 一部分 |
[39:44] | Why couldn’t you just have said yes? | 你就不能简单地回答”是”吗 |
[39:49] | It wouldn’t kill you to lie just once | 为了让别人心里舒服点 |
[39:51] | to make someone feel good. | 不诚实一次不会死的 |
[40:01] | I understand you’re conflicted. | 我明白你有所纠结 |
[40:04] | Lives were lost today. | 今天有人丧生 |
[40:07] | But the work we do is important. | 但我们的工作很重要 |
[40:11] | We help provide peace, stability. | 为他人带来和谐稳定的社会 |
[40:15] | Children can go to school, families to church | 孩子们能去上学 家人能去教堂 |
[40:18] | without fear — | 不必担惊受怕 |
[40:20] | Or certainly with less of it because of us. | 或者说至少可以减一分担忧吧 |
[40:24] | And you wanted to be a part of that. | 而你想加入其中 |
[40:27] | It’s a solemn responsibility… | 这是一项庄严的职责 |
[40:29] | And, on days like today, a heavy one. | 像今天这样沉重的日子 |
[40:33] | And few people are capable of honoring that responsibility. | 就很少有人能履行这份职责 |
[40:37] | You are — we know that, and we believe in you. | 我们知道你能 并且相信你 |
[40:42] | We also know that we asked you to betray a friend. | 我们也知道这是让你背叛了一个朋友 |
[40:53] | Well, you want a seat at the table. | 你想要一个席位 |
[40:58] | Now you have one. | 现在它是你的了 |
[41:20] | Came as soon as I could. | 我已经尽快赶来了 |
[41:33] | I think you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[41:35] | Reddington… | 雷丁顿的事 |
[41:38] | what happened today… | 今天发生的一切 |
[41:42] | I think it’s gonna devour me. | 真的会毁了我 |
[41:44] | What I said… | 我说的话 |
[41:47] | what I meant was that it would devour most people. | 我的意思是他也会毁了很多人 |
[41:52] | It’s not gonna devour you. | 但你不会的 |
[42:05] | You said you could help me find answers. | 你说你能帮我找到答案 |
[42:11] | Yeah. I think I can. | 没错 我想我能 |
[42:16] | Tell me what you know about Reddington. | 把你对雷丁顿的了解告诉我吧 |