时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | This is the third one this month. | 已经是这个月第三个了 |
[00:08] | I’m well aware of that. | 我知道 |
[00:09] | I wasn’t brought on to this. | 我在这不是为了这个 |
[00:12] | I thought we agreed that we just suppose to find them. | 我以为我们都同意只用找到他们就行 |
[00:15] | Things change, Lloyd. | 计划赶不上变化 罗伊德 |
[00:16] | I need you to be more careful. | 你得更谨慎点 |
[00:18] | Are you telling me how to do my job? | 你是在告诉我该怎么做吗 |
[00:22] | I’m warning you. | 我是在警告你 |
[00:24] | One or two more of these experiments goes south, | 这实验要是再失败一两次 |
[00:26] | and someone’s gonna get wind of what we’re doing here. | 就有人会嗅到我们在这里做什么 |
[00:29] | And you’re being well compensated | 这个风险 |
[00:30] | to take on that risk, Lloyd, | 也好好补偿你了 罗伊德 |
[00:32] | but if you’re telling me that you’d rather not continue, | 但你要是说不想继续下去了 |
[00:35] | we will find somebody else. | 我们就去找别人 |
[00:39] | Is that what you’d prefer? | 你宁愿这样吗 |
[00:56] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和行驶证 |
[00:58] | – Evening, officer. – Evening. | -晚上好 警官 -晚上好 |
[00:59] | Sure. No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[01:01] | What are you hauling here? | 你在运什么 |
[01:03] | Produce. | 农产品 |
[01:05] | And, uh, where to? | 运到哪 |
[01:07] | Sanborn. | 桑伯恩 |
[01:08] | Sanborn, huh? | 桑伯恩吗 |
[01:10] | Are you aware that this highway’s | 你知道这条高速 |
[01:11] | a drug-smuggling route into Ontario? | 是向安大略省走私毒品的路线吧 |
[01:13] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 这我不清楚 |
[01:14] | Good, then you wouldn’t mind me | 那好 你不介意我 |
[01:15] | taking a look in the back of the vehicle, would you? | 检查一下后备箱吧 |
[01:23] | You want to remove the sheet, please? | 请掀开单子 |
[01:29] | What the — | 什么鬼 |
[01:43] | Don’t — | 别 |
[02:10] | 长寿计划 第97号 | |
[02:41] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[02:44] | You left your cane. | 你拐杖没拿 |
[02:45] | I didn’t need it. | 用不上 |
[02:46] | For the first time in… | 这么久来 |
[02:49] | I don’t know how long, Char, | 我都不知道有多久 夏琳 |
[02:50] | I just got up and walked. | 我站起来就能走了 |
[02:52] | Just a few steps. Hurt like hell. | 只有几步 疼得不行 |
[02:55] | The treatment? | 是治疗的效果吗 |
[02:57] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[02:58] | After the attack, I didn’t think I’d ever be the same, | 那次发作之后 我以为这辈子都恢复不了 |
[03:01] | and after the diagnosis — | 诊断之后 |
[03:02] | And you heard what the doctor said — | 你也听到医生怎么说的了 |
[03:04] | Tumor’s shrinking. | 肿瘤缩小了 |
[03:06] | And it’s working. | 治疗起作用了 |
[03:12] | Hey, don’t hang up. I’m in trouble. | 别挂 我有麻烦了 |
[03:13] | The judge cleared you of everything. | 法官已经清楚是怎么回事了 |
[03:16] | It’s not about the harbormaster. | 不是港务长的事 |
[03:18] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[03:19] | Look, when Reddington blew my cover, | 雷丁顿揭穿我身份的时候 |
[03:20] | he exposed me to some very dangerous people, | 他把我曝露给了一些非常危险的人 |
[03:22] | and now they’re looking for me. | 他们现在都在找我 |
[03:23] | And the guy who places me, I can’t get in touch with him. | 我现在联系不上帮我打点的人了 |
[03:25] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[03:26] | And these people, these Germans — | 还有那些人 那些德国人 |
[03:29] | – Hold on. – Get in. | -等一下 -进来 |
[03:30] | Where the hell you been? How’d you find me? | 你去哪了 你怎么找到我的 |
[03:32] | If I can, they can. | 我要是能找到你 他们也能 |
[03:33] | They flagged you leaving Dresden. | 他们算你离开德累斯顿了 |
[03:35] | Your passports are burned. | 你的那些护照也被烧了 |
[03:36] | Throw me the bag! Get in! | 包给我 进来 |
[03:37] | All right, look, I got to go, | 好 听着 我得挂了 |
[03:38] | – but I’ll be all right. – We got to leave! | -但我会没事的 -我们得走了 |
[03:39] | I know! Give me a second! | 我知道 等一会 |
[03:41] | – Now! – I know what today is. | -快点 -我知道今天什么日子 |
[03:42] | Have fun at Wing Yee’s tonight. | 今晚在咏仪家玩得开心 |
[03:45] | Goodbye, Tom. | 再见 汤姆 |
[04:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:06] | You don’t remember, do you? | 你不记得了 是吗 |
[04:08] | What? | 什么 |
[04:10] | The grapevines. | 葡萄藤 |
[04:12] | The ones you and Sam harvested. | 你和萨姆一块种的 |
[04:15] | Of course. I-I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[04:17] | Along the garden fence, we would pick… | 沿着花园的篱笆 我们会挑 |
[04:22] | Is this from — | 这个不会是 |
[04:23] | A bottle of wine you made with Sam when you were a child. | 你小时候和萨姆一起做的葡萄酒 |
[04:29] | Happy birthday, Lizzy. | 生日快乐 莉兹 |
[04:31] | You’ve become everything Sam dreamed you would and more. | 你长成了萨姆期望的样子 |
[04:37] | Share it with someone special. | 跟特别的人分享吧 |
[04:40] | That said, it’s probably undrinkable by now, | 也就是说 现在还不能喝 |
[04:43] | So I also brought you an ’82 Brunello as a backup. | 所以我还带了瓶82年的布鲁奈罗 |
[04:48] | 31. | 31岁了 |
[04:50] | No offense, but that’s old. | 无意冒犯 但年头不小了 |
[04:52] | My yogi tells me that time doesn’t exist. | 我的瑜伽导师告诉我 时间并不存在 |
[04:54] | He fully intends to live forever, | 他真心想长生不死 |
[04:57] | and tragically, he’s not the only one. | 很可惜 他不是唯一一个这么想的 |
[04:59] | Tell me, what do you know | 跟我说说 |
[05:01] | about the Longevity Initiative? | 你对长寿计划了解多少 |
[05:04] | I haven’t heard of it. | 没听过 |
[05:05] | It’s a private company | 是个私人企业 |
[05:06] | dedicated to extending human life indefinitely, | 一心钻研无限延长人类寿命 |
[05:11] | funded by none other than Roger Hobbs. | 由罗杰·霍布斯资助 |
[05:15] | – The tech billionaire? – Yes. | -那个科技亿万富翁吗 -是的 |
[05:17] | He started years ago. | 他多年前启动这项计划 |
[05:18] | I know because he offered me the opportunity | 我知道是因为他向我提供过 |
[05:21] | to invest as a founding partner in the project. | 给这项计划投资入伙的机会 |
[05:24] | I passed. | 我没答应 |
[05:25] | You know Roger Hobbs personally? | 你跟罗杰·霍布斯有私交 |
[05:28] | Roger is considerably smarter than the above-average bear, | 罗杰比一般人聪明许多 |
[05:32] | and now…it appears he may also be as deadly. | 而现在 他可能还很致命 |
[05:36] | You’re aware of the New York state trooper | 你知道纽约州警 |
[05:38] | who was gunned down last night in the line of duty? | 昨晚在执勤中被枪杀身亡的事吗 |
[05:41] | The suspect’s still missing, | 嫌烦依然在逃 |
[05:43] | but they found mutilated bodies in the back of the truck. | 但他们在卡车车厢里发现了被肢解的尸体 |
[05:45] | Not mutilated. | 不是肢解 |
[05:47] | Experimented on. | 而是试验 |
[05:49] | The Longevity Initiative | 长寿计划 |
[05:50] | has entered the human-trial phase. | 已经进入人体试验阶段了 |
[05:53] | If they’ve made a breakthrough, they need to test it. | 如果他们有了突破 就需要去试验 |
[05:56] | On innocent victims. | 拿无辜的受害者试验 |
[05:58] | With any luck, I’ll be dead-wrong. | 我倒希望我是错的 |
[06:00] | Perhaps you’ll have a better sense | 你要是跟罗杰·霍布斯谈过 |
[06:01] | once you’ve spoken with Roger Hobbs. | 也许会有更好的判断 |
[06:06] | Sorry to bother you at home. | 抱歉到家中打扰 |
[06:07] | Actually, the Longevity Initiative | 事实上 长寿计划 |
[06:09] | does not have any dedicated office space. | 并没有专门的办公室 |
[06:11] | We fund research all over the world. | 我们为全球的研究提供资金 |
[06:13] | How many employees? | 有多少雇员呢 |
[06:15] | About a thousand. | 大概一千人 |
[06:15] | All doing research on immortality? | 都在研究永生吗 |
[06:17] | Sounds like science-fiction, I know, | 我知道听起来很科幻 |
[06:19] | but it’s all grounded work. | 但都是很实际的工作 |
[06:20] | We have a goal — to solve the death riddle. | 我们有一个目标 破解死亡之谜 |
[06:23] | To do that, we target the issue from every angle. | 为了达成这个目标 我们从各个角度全方位切入 |
[06:25] | We support unproven advanced genetic technologies | 我们支持那些主流企业根本不会触及的 |
[06:29] | that the mainstream establishment won’t even touch. | 未经检验的先进基因技术 |
[06:31] | Simply put, we are trying | 简单地说 我们想要 |
[06:32] | to extend the life of the human body as long as possible. | 尽可能地延长人体寿命 |
[06:35] | How about we talk about the three dead bodies, | 不如谈谈三具死尸 |
[06:36] | all with craniotomies, | 颅骨全部被切开 |
[06:38] | found being smuggled in the back of a truck? | 放在卡车车厢里偷运 |
[06:40] | What are the chances | 这些尸体 |
[06:40] | that we connect those dead bodies back to you | 和你以及你的实验有关系的几率 |
[06:43] | and your, uh, experiment? | 有多大呢 |
[06:45] | You can’t possibly think | 你不会觉得 |
[06:46] | one of my scientists was responsible. | 是我的某个科学家干的吧 |
[06:48] | There is speculation that some of your employees | 我们猜测你的某些雇员 |
[06:51] | might have thought it was time for human trials. | 或许想要进行人体试验 |
[06:53] | I mean, look, I have enough lawyers on speed dial | 我快速拨号里存了一大把律师 |
[06:56] | to fill a stadium. | 够坐满一个体育场的 |
[06:57] | I’m here talking to you | 我在这里跟你们谈 |
[06:58] | because this project means everything to me. | 是因为这项计划对我来说意味着一切 |
[07:00] | We have nothing to hide. | 我们没什么好隐瞒的 |
[07:02] | We’ll need a list of all of your researchers. | 我们需要一份你所有研究者的名单 |
[07:04] | Done. You have my full cooperation. | 没问题 完全配合 |
[07:07] | That was the M.E.’s office. | 法医办公室的电话 |
[07:08] | We have to go. Thank you. | 我们得走了 谢谢你 |
[07:10] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[07:13] | You were right — | 你没说错 |
[07:14] | these people were experimented on. | 这些人被拿去做试验了 |
[07:15] | All three victims died during a neurosurgical procedure. | 三名死者均死在神经外科手术过程中 |
[07:18] | – For what purpose? – Unclear. | -试验的意图呢 -未知 |
[07:19] | But foreign cells were introduced into their brain tissue. | 但有外源细胞植入脑组织 |
[07:22] | – What kinds of cells? – Well, some of them were fetal stem cells, | -什么样的细胞 -其中有些是胚胎干细胞 |
[07:24] | but some were, well… | 但还有些是… |
[07:26] | not human. | 非人类细胞 |
[07:27] | – Bizarre. – When the bodies came in, | -真诡异 -尸体送过来的时候 |
[07:29] | they all had catastrophic damage | 他们的大脑额叶 |
[07:30] | to the frontal lobe of the brain. | 全都遭到了严重的损伤 |
[07:31] | Naturally, I thought that damage | 自然地 我以为 |
[07:32] | was caused by whatever experiment led to their death, | 损伤是致死的试验导致的 |
[07:35] | but then, I got an I.D. of one of the victims, and… | 但接着 我查到了一名死者的身份 |
[07:39] | – So, the experiments didn’t cause the brain damage. – No. | -所以损伤并非试验造成的 -没错 |
[07:41] | You’re looking at William Eckhoff. | 这位是威廉·埃克霍夫 |
[07:43] | He was in a skiing accident, | 他遭遇了滑雪事故 |
[07:44] | suffered multiple bone fractures, | 多处骨折 |
[07:45] | but most importantly, a traumatic brain injury — | 但最重要的是创伤性脑损伤 |
[07:47] | Couldn’t speak. | 无法说话 |
[07:48] | In fact, he was reported missing three days ago | 事实上 三天前一家位于黑格斯敦的 |
[07:50] | from a care facility in Hagerstown. | 一家看护机构报告了他的失踪 |
[07:52] | Who would abduct a defenseless, disabled man | 什么人会绑架这样一个毫无防备的残疾人 |
[07:54] | and subject him to such cruelty? | 还对他施以这般酷刑 |
[07:57] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[07:57] | Why am I looking at my patients on every newscast?! | 为什么满世界新闻都是我的病人 |
[08:00] | I could care less about your patients. | 我才不在乎你的病人 |
[08:03] | I murdered a cop. | 我杀了一个警察 |
[08:06] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[08:06] | I told you if we kept going, we’d attract unwanted attention. | 我早跟你说过要是继续这么做 会引起注意的 |
[08:09] | I’m gone. | 我要走了 |
[08:10] | I’m leaving the country. You do the same. | 我要出境 你也走吧 |
[08:13] | I can’t do that. | 我不能走 |
[08:14] | I have to go. I’m with a patient. | 我得挂了 我这还有位病人 |
[08:18] | Well, then… | 好了 |
[08:21] | Let’s continue. | 我们继续 |
[08:24] | Tell me your name, please. | 请告诉我你的名字 |
[08:33] | There we go. | 好了 |
[08:34] | Let’s try that again. | 我们再试一次 |
[08:38] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[08:43] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[08:47] | Come on, you can try harder. | 再努力试试 |
[08:49] | Tell me your name, please. | 请告诉我你的名字 |
[08:54] | Tell me your name! | 告诉我你的名字 |
[08:56] | That’s it. Tell me your name. | 没错 告诉我你的名字 |
[09:02] | Get in here! She’s seizing! | 快进来 她发作了 |
[09:16] | Is this a bad time? | 不是时候吗 |
[09:17] | Of course not. Have a seat. | 当然不是 坐吧 |
[09:18] | You look good, Harold. How have you been feeling? | 气色不错 哈罗德 感觉怎么样 |
[09:21] | Much better, actually, | 好多了 |
[09:23] | thanks in part to you. | 这还得感谢你 |
[09:25] | Thank you, Tom. | 谢谢你 汤姆 |
[09:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:27] | So, what is it that brings you by? | 你来这有什么事 |
[09:29] | It came to my attention that a couple of your people | 我注意到你手下的几个人 |
[09:32] | paid a visit to Roger Hobbs. | 去找过罗杰·霍布斯 |
[09:34] | Came to your attention. | 注意到 |
[09:34] | Are you monitoring our investigations now? | 你在监视我们的调查吗 |
[09:37] | Easy, Harold. It’s not like that. | 火气别这么大 哈罗德 不是那样的 |
[09:39] | This Hobbs a friend of yours, then? | 这个霍布斯是你的朋友吗 |
[09:41] | He’s a friend of ours. | 他是我们的朋友 |
[09:42] | His companies hold multiple defense contracts. | 他的公司握有好几份国防合同 |
[09:44] | He’s one of the good guys. | 他是好人 |
[09:45] | Why do I need to know this? | 告诉我这些干什么 |
[09:47] | I’m sensing some defensiveness. | 你好像有些戒心 |
[09:48] | It sounds like you’re suggesting that all of this information | 我感觉你告诉我这些事 |
[09:51] | should somehow impact my investigation, | 是想让我改变我的调查 |
[09:53] | which can’t be true | 不过肯定不是这样 |
[09:55] | because we’ve known each other too long | 因为我们彼此都很了解对方 |
[09:56] | for you to cross that line. | 你不会越过我的底线的 |
[09:58] | I’m not crossing any lines. | 我没有越过你的底线 |
[10:00] | I’m just passing along some background. | 我这是提供一些背景 |
[10:03] | That said, all things being equal, | 虽然如此 如果没什么意外的话 |
[10:05] | I’d like to see this guy given the benefit of the doubt. | 我希望能取消对这个人的调查 |
[10:08] | All things are never equal. | 谁也不能保证没有意外 |
[10:13] | Listen, Harold, | 听我说 哈罗德 |
[10:15] | You should do what you think is right. | 我应该做你认为正确的事 |
[10:18] | I certainly hope that nothing I’ve said would imply otherwise. | 希望我的话没有让你领会到别的意思 |
[10:25] | We were all heartbroken | 听到威廉的事后 |
[10:26] | when we heard about what happened to William. | 我们都非常地心痛 |
[10:28] | We were mortified when we thought | 一想到他可能在我们的监护下走失 |
[10:29] | he might have wandered away under our supervision. | 我们就感到很惭愧 |
[10:31] | Are you saying he was abducted? | 你们的意思是他被绑架了 |
[10:33] | We think so, yes. | 我们是这么认为的 |
[10:34] | I imagine you must have some security measures in place. | 我想你们这里一定有安保措施 |
[10:36] | Would you be able to provide us with a list | 你能不能给我们一份他失踪那天 |
[10:37] | of people who had access to the facility the day he disappeared? | 来过这个地方的人的名单 |
[10:40] | I’ll get that for you right away. | 我马上就给你 |
[10:41] | And where was William last seen? | 最后见到威廉是在什么地方 |
[10:43] | The south yard. | 南部的院子 |
[10:44] | Diane, one of our best caretakers, | 黛安 我们最好的护工之一 |
[10:46] | was taking the patients out for some air. | 当时正带病人们出去透透气 |
[10:48] | William was sitting with John Paul. | 威廉当时跟约翰·保罗坐在一起 |
[10:50] | Diane said she turned away for just a few moments | 黛安说她只转过去了一小会儿 |
[10:52] | and when she looked back, he was gone. | 等她转回来时 他已经不见了 |
[10:54] | May I talk to John Paul? | 我能跟约翰·保罗谈谈吗 |
[10:56] | You can try, but he’s not very communicative. | 你可以试试 他不太爱说话 |
[11:05] | Looks like a good hand you’ve got there. | 看上去你的牌不错 |
[11:08] | 8’s OPEN. | 可以接8 |
[11:12] | I’m Elizabeth. I’m with the FBI. | 我是伊丽莎白 联调局的 |
[11:15] | I was wondering if I could ask you some questions | 我能不能问你几个问题 |
[11:17] | about William Eckhoff? | 是关于威廉·埃克霍夫的 |
[11:19] | You were with him when he disappeared, am I right? | 他失踪的时候你跟他在一起 对吧 |
[11:23] | The people I work with — we’re looking for him. | 我们的人 正在找他 |
[11:25] | Is there anything you can tell us? | 你有没有什么能告诉我们的 |
[11:27] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[11:33] | Was there anyone else there with you that we could speak to? | 当时还有没有别的人在 我们想跟他谈谈 |
[11:42] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你 |
[11:47] | – Any luck? – No. You? | -有进展吗 -没有 你呢 |
[11:50] | Security log the day of the disappearance. | 他失踪那天的安保记录 |
[11:52] | Everyone on site was authorized to be here. | 出现的人都是被批准的 |
[12:01] | “Gold Crown Pharmaceuticals.” | “金冠制药” |
[12:03] | Lloyd Munroe. He’s one of their reps. | 劳埃德·门罗 他们的代表 |
[12:05] | He visited one of our physicians that afternoon. | 他那天下午来找我们的一位医生 |
[12:08] | Does that mean something to you? | 你想起什么了吗 |
[12:15] | Gold Crown Pharmaceuticals? | 金冠制药 |
[12:17] | Is that what you’re trying to tell me? | 这就是你想要告诉我的吗 |
[12:25] | Hey, guys, what you got? | 伙计们 有什么发现 |
[12:27] | A birthday card and 31 red-velvet cupcakes. | 生日卡片和31个红丝绒纸杯蛋糕 |
[12:31] | Well, 30. I couldn’t resist. | 现在是30个了 我没忍住 |
[12:32] | – When are you coming back? – Aram, the suspect. | -你们什么时候回来 -阿兰姆 找嫌犯 |
[12:36] | Work. Right. | 工作 对 |
[12:37] | Okay, Lloyd Munroe | 劳埃德·门罗 |
[12:38] | 37 years old of North Beach, Maryland. | 37岁 马里兰州北滩人 |
[12:41] | No criminal history. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[12:42] | I just called Gold Crown. | 我刚给金冠制药打过电话 |
[12:44] | They said he didn’t report for work today. | 他们说他今天没去上班 |
[12:45] | I’m running his phone and financials now. | 我正在查他的电话和银行记录 |
[12:48] | I’ve got something. | 我找到条线索 |
[12:49] | One of the other victims was a patient at Landover Hills. | 有一个受害者是兰德欧福山的病人 |
[12:51] | Guess which pharmaceutical rep was there | 猜猜他失踪那天 |
[12:52] | the morning he disappeared. | 哪个医药代表在那 |
[12:54] | Lloyd Munroe. | 劳埃德·门罗 |
[12:55] | That’s got to be our guy. That can’t be a coincidence. | 肯定就是他了 这不可能是巧合 |
[12:57] | Let’s bring him in. | 去把他抓回来 |
[12:58] | That might actually be a problem. | 可能抓不到 |
[12:59] | According to his recent credit-card activity, | 根据他的最近的信用卡记录 |
[13:01] | Lloyd Munroe just bought a bus ticket out of Buffalo | 劳埃德·门罗刚刚买了一张出水牛城的 |
[13:03] | on the Silver Line. | 银线车车票 |
[13:04] | Get the local P.D. on the line. | 联系当地警察 |
[13:06] | Tell them they need to stop that bus. | 告诉他们把车拦下 |
[13:09] | You know, not everyone’s so anxious to leave. | 并不是所有人都急着离开 |
[13:12] | Put a flag on Tom, all his known aliases, | 我们标记了汤姆和他所有化名 |
[13:14] | he hasn’t left. | 他跑不了 |
[13:15] | You don’t know that for sure. | 这没办法确定 |
[13:17] | – Has he reached out to you? – No. | -他找过你了吗 -没有 |
[13:18] | He’s a murderer, Keen. | 他是杀人凶手 基恩 |
[13:20] | Just ’cause he got off doesn’t change that. | 他跑掉了也不能改变这个事实 |
[13:22] | I don’t even know where he is. | 我都不知道他在哪 |
[13:24] | I’ll drop you off at Hilltop Lanes. | 我在山顶道把你放下 |
[13:26] | There’s a locker there — B-15. | 那里有个柜子 B-15 |
[13:29] | Tickets are in a go bag. | 票在一个应急包里 |
[13:31] | Take the first flight you can to London. | 坐最早的班机飞去伦敦 |
[13:33] | Mr. Pitts will be waiting. | 皮茨先生会在那等你 |
[13:34] | Reddington just showed up. I don’t know how. | 雷丁顿突然出现 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[13:37] | It’s not on Reddington. | 与雷丁顿无关 |
[13:39] | I didn’t have a choice, bud. | 我别无选择 伙计 |
[13:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:47] | Where’s my gun? | 我的枪呢 |
[13:52] | I’m not going to London, am I? | 你不是要送我去伦敦吧 |
[14:00] | My uncle was a farmer. | 我叔叔是位农场主 |
[14:03] | He had a beautiful border collie — | 他有条英俊的柯利牧羊犬 |
[14:06] | Smart, well-trained, loyal as hell — | 聪明听话 而且十分忠诚 |
[14:09] | But one summer, that dog, he got into the hen house, | 但有年夏天 那只狗进了鸡窝 |
[14:12] | killed half the chickens. | 咬死了大半的鸡 |
[14:15] | My uncle… | 我叔叔呢 |
[14:17] | loved that dog, | 他很爱那只狗的 |
[14:18] | but he knew he had to be put down. | 但他知道他必须杀死他 |
[14:21] | I can go someplace far away from here. | 我可以离这儿远远的 |
[14:24] | You burned Reddington for the girl, | 你为那个女孩出卖了雷丁顿 |
[14:26] | and I looked the other way. | 我没有说什么 |
[14:29] | And then there’s Dresden. | 之后又出了德累斯顿的事 |
[14:30] | This is me! | 你要杀的可是我啊 |
[14:31] | You went to the feds for the girl, Jacob. | 你为那女孩进了联调局 雅各布 |
[14:35] | You’re gonna put a bullet in my head? | 你真要杀我吗 |
[14:36] | After Capetown? | 开普敦的事你都忘了吗 |
[14:38] | Roll down the window. | 打开窗户 |
[14:40] | I’m not just some operative, all right? | 我不是你随便的一个手下 |
[14:43] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[14:44] | You raised me. | 你养大了我啊 |
[14:46] | You knew the rules, kid. | 你知道规矩的 孩子 |
[14:49] | I warned you about the girl, | 我警告过你不要离那女孩太近 |
[14:52] | and she’s cost you your life. | 现在你要为她而死了 |
[15:17] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[15:19] | It’s the ballistics report that proves the gun you had on you | 能证明你拿的就是杀害警官的 |
[15:22] | was the same one used to murder that cop. | 那把枪的弹道测试结果 |
[15:24] | Killing a police officer is a capital offense. | 杀害警务人员可是死罪 |
[15:27] | That makes you eligible for the death penalty. | 完全可以判你死刑 |
[15:30] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[15:31] | Right, which is why we found you on a bus fleeing the country. | 是吗 那你干嘛坐着公交想逃亡 |
[15:34] | We want the people you work for. | 我们想抓的是你的上司 |
[15:36] | Give them to us, and we’ll talk to the U.S. attorney, | 供出他们 我们就会去跟检察院商量 |
[15:38] | recommend a life sentence. | 建议改成终身监禁 |
[15:40] | You do enough, you might even get the possibility of parole. | 做的够好 也许还能得到假释 |
[15:46] | Julian Powell. | 朱利安·鲍威尔 |
[15:47] | That’s who paid me — a doctor named Julian Powell. | 付我钱是一个叫做朱利安·鲍威尔的医生 |
[15:50] | – Paid you to do what? – He needed test subjects, | -付你钱干什么 -他需要试验品 |
[15:52] | ones that fit very specific requirements. | 需要满足特殊要求的试验品 |
[15:54] | People with frontal-lobe damage. | 大脑额叶受损的病人 |
[15:55] | And I was able to locate them because, as a drug rep, | 我能找到他们 因为我是医药代表 |
[15:57] | I had access to care facilities. | 能弄到医院的内部资料 |
[16:00] | Tell us about Roger Hobbs. | 讲讲罗杰·霍布斯 |
[16:01] | What’s his connection to all of this? | 他和这些事有什么关系 |
[16:03] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[16:04] | – If you’re lying– – I’m not lying. | – 如果你说谎 -我没有说谎 |
[16:06] | I can help you. | 我能帮你们 |
[16:07] | I always deliver and pick up the test subjects | 我总是去同一个地方接送 |
[16:09] | from the same place. | 试验品 |
[16:11] | Clinic’s secure. | 诊所已被包围 |
[16:12] | Upon entry, our team encountered two unknown subs — | 在入口 小队被两人攻击 |
[16:14] | white males, mid-30s. | 白人男性 35岁左右 |
[16:16] | They appeared to be med techs of some kind. | 应该是看守诊所的 |
[16:19] | They’re in custody. | 已经拘留了 |
[16:21] | What about Powell? | 鲍威尔呢 |
[16:22] | Not a sign of him, but what we did find, | 没见到他 但我们有其他发现 |
[16:24] | you got to see for yourself. | 不过你得自己看 |
[16:29] | Dr. Maynard. | 梅纳德医生 |
[16:30] | Meet victim number four. | 这是第四位受害者 |
[16:32] | Same profile as the others, unfortunately, | 很不幸 和其他人情况类似 |
[16:33] | but at least now we know what we’re looking at. | 但至少我们知道大概是怎么回事了 |
[16:36] | We do? | 是怎么回事 |
[16:36] | Powell’s been experimenting on patients | 鲍威尔一直以来都在做实验 |
[16:38] | with a very specific and severe form of brain damage. | 选择的患者都有种特殊且严重的大脑损伤 |
[16:41] | He’s been injecting their brains with a collection of cells — | 他在向他们的大脑中注射一种细胞混合液 |
[16:42] | a combination of fetal stem cells and some kind of… | 一种是干细胞血清 还有一种 |
[16:45] | foreign matter. | 外来物质 |
[16:48] | So, he’s injecting their brains with jellyfish cells. | 他是在向他们的大脑中注射水母细胞 |
[16:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:51] | He’s been keeping meticulous records, | 他做了大量详实记录 |
[16:52] | and jellyfish are at the center of all his experiments. | 所有实验都是围绕水母进行 |
[16:55] | We should get those files over to Aram as quickly as possible. | 尽快把那些文件送给阿兰姆 |
[16:57] | According to his notes, | 根据他的笔记 |
[16:58] | Powell’s focused on transgenic research, | 鲍威尔一直专注于转基因研究 |
[17:00] | which is the transferring of genes from one species | 也就是将一种生物的基因转入 |
[17:02] | into the genome of another. | 另一种生物中 |
[17:06] | Look. | 你看 |
[17:09] | These two rabbits are sisters. | 这两只兔子是同胞姐妹 |
[17:10] | Now, before their mother gave birth, | 在母亲生下她们前 |
[17:12] | Powell removed the embryos that made them | 鲍威尔取出了她们的胚胎 |
[17:13] | and injected one with jellyfish DNA. | 给其中一个注射了水母基因 |
[17:16] | He then inserted the embryos back into the mother. | 之后重新把胚胎注入了母体 |
[17:18] | Do you see the difference? | 能看出区别吗 |
[17:19] | They look identical. | 看起来完全一样 |
[17:24] | Legitimate researchers around the world are doing this. | 世界各地的合法研究者都在做这种实验 |
[17:26] | They’ve made glowing cats, monkeys, cockroaches. | 已经造出了夜光猫 夜光猴子夜光蟑螂 |
[17:29] | I mean, this is very impressive, | 真的很厉害 |
[17:31] | but the new work he’s doing… | 但是他现在的新研究 |
[17:33] | that’s in here. | 在这里 |
[17:37] | Behold — turritopsis dohrnii, | 请看 灯塔水母 |
[17:40] | known to modern science as the immortal jellyfish. | 现代科学已知的永生水母 |
[17:43] | As far as we know, | 就我们所知 |
[17:44] | It’s the only living creature on earth that never dies. | 它是地球上唯一永生的生物 |
[17:46] | Well, I mean, it’s born and grows old like we do, | 我是说 它像我们一样出生变老 |
[17:49] | but then, when it encounters environmental stress or assault, | 但之后 当它遇到严峻的生存环境或遭到攻击时 |
[17:52] | it reverses the aging process | 就会逆转老化进程 |
[17:54] | until it’s just a little polyp again. | 变回到水螅型状态 |
[17:55] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[17:56] | It has the amazing ability to change its own cells. | 它改变自身细胞的能力很神奇 |
[18:01] | Some say it’s like a butterfly | 就好比一只蝴蝶 |
[18:02] | that turns into a caterpillar that grows back into a butterfly | 变成一只毛虫 又变回一只蝴蝶 |
[18:04] | or a chicken that becomes an egg that hatches a new chicken. | 或者一只鸡变成鸡蛋 又孵出一只鸡 |
[18:08] | So Powell is using these jellyfish | 所以鲍威尔在用这种水母 |
[18:11] | to conduct experiments on human brains. | 在人脑上做实验 |
[18:13] | He must be trying | 他一定是在设法 |
[18:14] | to regenerate the damaged brain tissue. | 让受损的脑组织再生 |
[18:16] | He wants our cells | 他想让人类的细胞 |
[18:17] | to learn from the turritopsis dohrnii. | 学习灯塔水母的能力 |
[18:19] | I mean, look, Julian Powell, clearly insane, | 朱利安·鲍威尔 显然是个疯子 |
[18:22] | if this ever worked, | 如果成功了 |
[18:23] | it would be a concrete first step | 将会向人类永生 |
[18:25] | toward human immortality. | 迈出坚实的第一步 |
[18:28] | So, what do we know about this guy? | 我们对这个人了解多少 |
[18:29] | He joined Sadovo Solutions in 2005. | 他于2005年加入萨多沃解决方案公司 |
[18:32] | It was a biotech company in Chapel Hill. | 是教堂山的一家生物科技公司 |
[18:34] | Mostly worked on the research side. | 主要致力于研究领域 |
[18:36] | He was an endocrinologist. | 他曾是一位内分泌学家 |
[18:37] | Why do you keep saying “was” like he died or something? | 你为什么说曾是 他是过世了还是怎样 |
[18:39] | Because it’s kind of like he did. | 某种程度上说是的 |
[18:40] | The guy’s a ghost. | 他是个”鬼魂” |
[18:41] | After he left the company in 2007, | 在2007年他离开公司后的八年里 |
[18:43] | he stopped paying taxes. | 就没交过税 |
[18:45] | No residence on file, no active credit lines, | 没有住址 没有信用卡信息 |
[18:47] | and no medical- or | 没有医疗记录 |
[18:48] | driver’s-license renewals in the last eight years. | 也没有驾照更新记录 |
[18:50] | He dropped off the face of the earth. | 他完全消失了 |
[18:52] | Wait a sec. Get this — Sadovo Solutions, | 等一下 萨多沃解决方案公司 |
[18:54] | the biotech company that Powell worked for before he disappeared, | 鲍威尔消失前工作的这家生物科技公司 |
[18:57] | guess who owned it. | 猜猜老板是谁 |
[18:59] | Roger Hobbs. | 罗杰·霍布斯 |
[19:00] | That’s not enough of a link to secure an arrest warrant, | 这些证据不足以批准逮捕他 |
[19:02] | but it’s certainly enough to bring him in for another chat. | 但可以再审问他一次 |
[19:07] | Hey, big day. Plans to celebrate? | 生日要怎么庆祝 |
[19:10] | Oh, uh, yeah, | 就是… |
[19:11] | I’m gonna go to Wing Yee’s with a few friends. | 和几个朋友去吃顿中餐 |
[19:13] | No big deal. | 简单过 |
[19:15] | Restrain yourself, Keen. | 放松一下 基恩 |
[19:17] | Come on, smile. | 来 笑一个 |
[19:18] | It’s your birthday. You got plenty to celebrate. | 是你的生日 一定要庆祝一下 |
[19:20] | Thanks. You’re sweet. | 谢了 你真体贴 |
[19:22] | You’re not listening. | 你听好了 |
[19:23] | My lab was raided. The FBI took everything. | 我的工作室被搜查了 联调局把东西都拿走了 |
[19:26] | I am aware of that, Julian, | 我知道 朱利安 |
[19:27] | which is why you need to come in. | 所以你才要现身 |
[19:28] | You authorized my research. | 我的研究是你批准的 |
[19:30] | You knew what I was doing. | 你知道我在干什么 |
[19:31] | I authorized you to begin preliminary trials | 我批准你为第二阶段研究 |
[19:35] | for the purposes of second-stage research. | 做初步试验 |
[19:37] | I’m on the verge of a breakthrough. | 我马上就要有突破了 |
[19:38] | You’ve seen the data. | 你见过数据了 |
[19:39] | You’ve jeopardized the entire Longevity Initiative, | 你破坏了整个长寿计划 |
[19:41] | not to mention putting me | 还将我和我的毕生心血 |
[19:43] | and everything that I have worked for at risk. | 置于风险中 |
[19:45] | Julian, you need to come in. | 朱利安 你得现身了 |
[19:47] | No. | 不 |
[19:48] | This is bigger than you, Roger. | 这个实验比你重要 罗杰 |
[19:49] | This is bigger than any of us. | 比我们所有人都重要 |
[19:56] | This has become a serious problem. | 这下问题严重了 |
[20:00] | It’s not easy being God. | 扮演上帝不容易啊 |
[20:02] | You got any idea how much this guy’s cost me? | 你知道这个家伙花了我多少钱吗 |
[20:04] | Not just his work, but the security. | 不单单是他的工作 还有他的安全 |
[20:06] | There’s people out there that would pay a fortune | 有人愿意花一大笔钱 |
[20:08] | just to know his name and steal his research away. | 来得到他的名字 偷走他的研究 |
[20:11] | – What’s it worth? – Hard to say. | -值多少钱 -很难说 |
[20:14] | A foot in the door to human immortality | 即将成功的人类永生实验 |
[20:16] | on the open market? | 市场价要多少 |
[20:18] | Now I got to get rid of him. | 现在我得除掉他了 |
[20:20] | I’m not gonna lie to you, it hurts. | 说实话 挺心疼 |
[20:23] | You know my feeling. | 你知道我的想法 |
[20:24] | Humans as a species are untrustworthy creatures. | 人类是不值得信赖的生物 |
[20:27] | We don’t deserve to live forever. | 我们不值得永生 |
[20:29] | What the hell were you thinking, Roger, | 你到底是怎么想的 罗杰 |
[20:31] | even to consider authorizing this Powell | 竟然批准这个鲍威尔 |
[20:34] | to conduct human trials? | 在人体上做实验 |
[20:36] | It was necessary | 这个实验有必要 |
[20:37] | for the research to reach the next level. | 进阶到下一阶段 |
[20:40] | I didn’t know he was gonna be so reckless. | 我没想到他会这么鲁莽 |
[20:42] | You had to know there was a risk innocent people would die. | 你肯定知道无辜的人可能会丧命 |
[20:44] | How many innocents died | 寻找天花疫苗时 |
[20:45] | in the search for the smallpox vaccine? | 有多少无辜的人死了 |
[20:47] | All in the name of the advancement of science. | 都是为了科学的进步 |
[20:50] | This isn’t about science, Roger. | 你才不关心科学呢 罗杰 |
[20:52] | This is about you actually believing | 你只是认为你 |
[20:54] | that death is beneath you. | 可以凌驾于死亡之上 |
[20:56] | No, this is what it takes. | 不是 这都是必要的代价 |
[20:58] | Louis Pasteur — he wasn’t even a physician. | 路易·巴斯德 他都不是一位医生 |
[21:00] | The day that he injected | 他为第一位小男孩 |
[21:01] | that first small boy with the rabies vaccine, | 注射狂犬病疫苗时 |
[21:04] | he was risking criminal prosecution. | 他面临着被处决的危险 |
[21:06] | Jonas Salk injected the flu virus | 乔纳斯·索尔克在密歇根的 |
[21:08] | Into men in an insane asylum in Michigan. | 一家疯人院给一个人注射了流感病毒 |
[21:12] | Decade later, | 十年后 |
[21:12] | he’s being hailed as the genius who cured polio. | 人们称赞他是治愈小儿麻痹的天才 |
[21:16] | I know of a doctor who agreed with you, | 我知道一位医生会赞同你说的话 |
[21:18] | a relatively young man also fascinated by genetics, | 一个相当年轻并且同样痴迷于遗传学的人 |
[21:22] | a man who didn’t concern himself with morality, humanity. | 一个毫不关心道德感和人性的人 |
[21:26] | That was Josef Mengele. | 他叫约瑟夫·门格勒 |
[21:29] | I don’t need you to agree with what I’ve already done, Red. | 我不用你赞同我已经做了的事 红魔 |
[21:32] | But I would like to know | 但我需要知道 |
[21:33] | if you’re willing to help me now. | 现在你愿不愿意帮我 |
[21:36] | Sir, there are two agents from the FBI at the front door, | 先生 门口有两个联调局的探员找您 |
[21:40] | and they’re insisting on seeing you right away. | 他们坚持要马上见您 |
[21:41] | I’ll be right down. | 我马上下去 |
[21:50] | The identity of my scientist — | 这就是我的那个科学家的身份 |
[21:53] | Everything you need to know to take care of the problem. | 你解决他要用到的资料都在里面了 |
[21:56] | If it were anyone else, I’d decline, | 如果是别人开口 我一定拒绝 |
[21:58] | but for you, Roger, | 但为了你 罗杰 |
[22:00] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力的 |
[22:08] | Agent Keen, Ressler, come on in. | 基恩探员 雷斯勒探员 请进 |
[22:16] | You are going to tell me! | 你必须告诉我 |
[22:18] | You are going to talk! You know that, right? | 我早晚会让你开口的 你知道吗 |
[22:20] | Is it Reddington? You work for him? | 是雷丁顿吗 你是为他工作的吗 |
[22:22] | Because you are not cops. | 因为你不是警察 |
[22:24] | If you’re gonna do it, do it. | 要动手就快点吧 |
[22:26] | Two bullets. Get it over with. | 痛快给我们来两枪 就完事了 |
[22:27] | No, no, no, that’s not how we do things, | 不不不 我们可不是这么做事的 |
[22:30] | not with boys like you. | 对你们这样的男孩可不会这样 |
[22:41] | Everything ready? | 都准备好了吗 |
[22:42] | Ja. | 好了 |
[22:47] | Him first. | 他先来 |
[22:53] | Have you heard of the blood eagle? | 你听说过血鹰吗 |
[22:59] | We cut the skin along the spine… | 我们沿着脊椎把皮肤划开 |
[23:05] | pull the lungs out through the ribs… | 把肺从肋骨间掏出来 |
[23:10] | watch them flutter… | 看着它们随呼吸鼓动 |
[23:12] | like bloodstained wings. | 就好像血色的翅膀 |
[23:16] | It’s actually quite beautiful. | 那场面其实很美的 |
[23:19] | That’s a cute story. | 真是个不错的故事 |
[23:24] | I’m not gonna talk. | 我不会说的 |
[23:26] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[23:36] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白… |
[23:39] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[23:43] | You still not gonna talk? | 你还是不肯说吗 |
[23:54] | Dr. Levin, you have excellent timing. | 莱文医生 你电话打得正好 |
[23:56] | I was intending to call you today. | 我今天本来也想给你打电话的 |
[23:57] | Well, I hope it’s not because you’re feeling worse. | 希望不是因为你病情变糟了 |
[23:59] | No, actually, it’s the opposite. | 不 实际上正相反 |
[24:00] | For the first time in a while, I feel like myself again. | 这么久来头一次 我感觉又找回自己了 |
[24:03] | This new drug you’re testing — | 你在实验的这种新药物 |
[24:05] | I think we’re really on to something. | 我觉得真的很有效果 |
[24:08] | Dr. Levin? | 莱文医生 |
[24:10] | I’m here. | 我在听 |
[24:11] | I’m so pleased we’re having success, Harold, | 我很高兴我们的进展如此顺利 哈罗德 |
[24:14] | but to be honest, | 但老实说 |
[24:16] | it makes this call all the more difficult. | 这让我更难以开口了 |
[24:19] | The study is evolving, as these things do. | 研究现在有所变化 这种项目经常这样 |
[24:22] | They’re always looking at the results and the funding | 永远都会根据结果和发现 |
[24:25] | and making adjustments. | 做出调整 |
[24:27] | What kind of adjustments? | 什么样的调整 |
[24:29] | I heard today that they’re lowering the age parameters | 我今天听说他们要在进入下一轮治疗时 |
[24:32] | as we move into this next round of treatment. | 调低参与者的年龄上限 |
[24:34] | No final decisions have been made, | 目前还没有做最后决定 |
[24:37] | but I need to let you know… | 但我应该告诉你一声 |
[24:40] | It’s possible we won’t be able to continue with the trial. | 有可能我们不能再继续临床实验了 |
[24:44] | So, they’re removing me from the program? | 他们不再让我参加这个项目了吗 |
[24:46] | No. We’re still waiting on a decision, | 没有 我们还在等决定 |
[24:48] | and I promise to do what I can to avoid any change. | 而且我会尽力避免任何变动 |
[24:55] | I really am sorry, Harold. | 真的很抱歉 哈罗德 |
[24:57] | You know how I feel about you and Charlene. | 你知道我对你和夏琳有很深的感情 |
[25:02] | Keep your mouth shut! | 闭好你的嘴 |
[25:04] | Cut him open. | 把他切开 |
[25:06] | Sarah Hastings. | 莎拉·海斯廷斯 |
[25:08] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[25:09] | – And what about her? – Don’t say a word. | -她怎么了 -什么都别说 |
[25:12] | I’m not gonna say anything | 我不会再说别的 |
[25:13] | until you guarantee me that you don’t touch Elizabeth Keen. | 除非你向我保证你不会碰伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[25:17] | What I can guarantee about Elizabeth Keen is, | 关于伊丽莎白·基恩 我能向你保证的是 |
[25:22] | I’m gonna find her… | 我会找到她 |
[25:23] | and I’m gonna kill her. | 然后我会杀了她 |
[25:24] | She’s FBI. | 她是联调局探员 |
[25:27] | You a cop? | 你是个警察吗 |
[25:28] | No. I was married to one. | 不是 但我曾经娶过一位 |
[25:30] | But not now. | 但现在不是了 |
[25:33] | Why do you care? | 那你为什么还这么在乎 |
[25:34] | Jacob, no! | 雅各布 不要 |
[25:36] | Someone in your group murdered Sarah Hastings. | 你们组织里有人杀了莎拉·海斯廷斯 |
[25:38] | Oh, God. | 老天啊 |
[25:40] | I was hired to find out who. | 有人雇我查找是谁干的 |
[25:42] | Powerful people are looking for you, Elias. | 有位高权重的人在找你 以利亚 |
[25:45] | If you want to know who, | 如果你想知道是谁 |
[25:46] | then you promise me you never, ever touch Elizabeth Keen. | 那就向我保证你永远不会碰伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[25:54] | You sell me out for that bitch, | 你为了那个婊子出卖我 |
[25:55] | and I swear I’ll hunt you down. | 我发誓我要杀死你 |
[26:11] | You need to let me go. | 你们得放了我 |
[26:27] | I can help you. | 我能帮你们 |
[26:42] | Don’t say another word. | 不要再说了 |
[26:44] | You know that girl you said cost me my life? | 你记得你说那个女孩会让我丧命吗 |
[26:50] | She just saved it. | 她刚救了我的命 |
[26:53] | We don’t see a lot of billionaires | 我们并不经常见到亿万富翁 |
[26:55] | suspected of murder. | 被怀疑谋杀 |
[26:56] | And you’d be wise to remember that my client | 而且你应该很清楚地知道 |
[26:58] | hasn’t been charged with anything, Agent Keen. | 我的委托人没有受到任何指控 基恩探员 |
[27:00] | Earlier today, we raided a clinic | 今天早些时候 我们突袭了一间诊所 |
[27:01] | being used to conduct experimental transgenic research | 里面正在用活人作为实验对象来进行 |
[27:05] | on human test subjects. | 实验性转基因研究 |
[27:06] | That research was being conducted | 实验是由一名叫做朱利安·鲍威尔的 |
[27:07] | by a Dr. Julian Powell, | 医生进行的 |
[27:09] | and you failed to mentioned your connection with Powell | 而上次我们谈话时 你并没有提到 |
[27:12] | the last time we spoke. | 你跟鲍威尔的联系 |
[27:13] | What connection? | 什么联系 |
[27:14] | He worked for you | 他在一家名为”萨多沃解决方案公司”的 |
[27:16] | at a biotech company called Sadovo Solutions. | 生物科技公司为你工作 |
[27:18] | And now he surfaces, | 现在他冒出来 |
[27:20] | abducting disabled patients, doing illegal experiments, | 绑架残疾病人 进行非法实验 |
[27:23] | – killing people. – Have you any idea | -杀人 -你知不知道 |
[27:25] | how many people I’ve employed over the last 20 years? | 过去二十年里我雇佣过多少人 |
[27:28] | This is one hell of a coincidence, Mr. Hobbs. | 这也太巧合了 霍布斯先生 |
[27:30] | We come around asking about human experiments, | 我们来调查关于人体实验的事 |
[27:33] | and when we find the man responsible, | 而等我们找到负责人的时候 |
[27:36] | he has a direct connection to you. | 又发现他跟你有直接联系 |
[27:38] | He may have been an employee of mine many years ago, | 很多年前他可能是我的一名雇员 |
[27:41] | but I’m sorry, I’ve absolutely no recollection of him. | 但很抱歉 我完全想不起来这个人 |
[27:45] | And I’m gonna guess you’ve got nothing to suggest otherwise. | 我猜你们也没有证据证明我认识他 |
[27:48] | We’re looking into every phone call, every correspondence, | 我们会调查每一通电话 每一次通信 |
[27:51] | every shred of data that we can pull on Julian Powell | 每一条关于朱利安·鲍威尔 |
[27:53] | and that clinic. | 还有那个诊所的信息 |
[27:55] | If you’re funding him, we will prove it. | 如果是你资助了他 我们会找到证据的 |
[28:00] | What do you have? | 情况怎么样 |
[28:01] | We’ve got straight denial. | 他直接否认了 |
[28:03] | He’s pretty much calling our bluff. | 他识破了我们的虚张声势 |
[28:04] | He say anything | 他说了什么 |
[28:05] | we could use to connect him to Powell? | 能让我们把他和鲍威尔联系起来的话吗 |
[28:07] | Nothing of value, but it’s early. | 没什么有价值的 但现在说还为时尚早 |
[28:08] | We’ll keep at him. | 我们会继续审问的 |
[28:09] | If that’s all we have, it’s not enough to arrest him. | 如果我们只有这些 那还不足以逮捕他 |
[28:11] | Look, he’s lying to us about Powell. | 他在鲍威尔的事上撒了谎 |
[28:13] | We can make a circumstantial argument that he’s involved. | 我们可以间接认为他确实参与其中 |
[28:16] | If he is directly connected to Powell | 如果他跟鲍威尔有直接联系 |
[28:18] | and we let him go, | 而我们让他走了 |
[28:19] | the first thing he’s gonna do is destroy the evidence. | 他首先就会去毁灭证据 |
[28:21] | We should hold him. | 我们应该羁押他 |
[28:22] | You see that lawyer in there? | 你看到那个律师了吗 |
[28:23] | He can afford that suit and the beach house he owns | 他能穿得起那套西装买得起海滨别墅 |
[28:25] | because he’ll never let that happen. | 就因为他绝不会让他的委托人被关押 |
[28:26] | Let him file. | 让他去提抗议申诉好了 |
[28:27] | By the time he gets heard, | 等手续走完 |
[28:28] | we’ll probably have what we need. | 我们可能已经掌握我们所需要的了 |
[28:33] | What’s going on, boss? | 出什么事了 老板 |
[28:34] | I’m just saying — | 我只是在说 |
[28:36] | not all suspects are created equal. | 不是所有嫌犯都生来平等 |
[28:39] | Look, if somebody told me that you were gonna say that, | 要是有人告诉我你会那么说 |
[28:41] | I’d have bet every damn dime that they were wrong. | 我会倾尽所有打赌他们是错的 |
[28:44] | So, he’s got friends in high places. | 就算他有高层的朋友 |
[28:45] | Since when do you care? | 你什么时候在乎过 |
[28:46] | Hey, if we don’t have enough, go get enough. | 如果我们掌握的不够 那就去找证据 |
[28:49] | But in the meantime, kick him loose. | 但同时 让他走 |
[28:57] | Maybe we can’t connect Hobbs directly with the victims, | 也许我们找不到霍布斯和受害者间的直接联系 |
[28:59] | but I have a feeling Dr. Powell can. | 但直觉告诉我 鲍威尔医生肯定有直接联系 |
[29:01] | All we have to do is find him. | 我们需要做的就是找到他 |
[29:03] | I think I can help with that. | 我想我能帮上忙 |
[29:04] | Been going over the files we recovered from Powell’s facility, | 我一直在翻查从鲍威尔诊所里找到的文件 |
[29:06] | and check this out — | 来看看这个 |
[29:09] | These are the test subjects? | 这些都是实验对象吗 |
[29:10] | Yes and no. | 是 也不是 |
[29:11] | All of them are deceased except for one, | 他们都去世了 除了一个人 |
[29:14] | The woman on the bottom right. | 下面右边的那位女士 |
[29:15] | Leann McGrath — 34 years old, currently a resident | 莉安·麦格拉斯 34岁 现在在 |
[29:19] | of Twin Pines Assisted-living Center in Springdale. | 斯普林戴尔的双松疗养中心居住 |
[29:22] | Powell’s collected all of her medical files. | 鲍威尔搜集了她所有的医疗资料 |
[29:24] | He’s been tracking her condition for years. | 几年来他一直在跟踪她的情况 |
[29:25] | She has the same frontal-lobe condition as the others. | 她跟其他人一样有大脑额叶损伤 |
[29:28] | I have a feeling we just found | 我想我们刚刚找到了 |
[29:29] | Dr. Powell’s next test subject. | 鲍威尔医生的下一个实验对象 |
[29:51] | Sweetheart, I’m so sorry… | 亲爱的 真对不起 |
[29:56] | but I failed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[30:04] | We need to go away from here. | 我们得离开这里去别的地方 |
[30:07] | Don’t worry. I haven’t forgot your things. | 别担心 我不会忘拿你的东西的 |
[30:21] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[30:22] | I wasn’t expecting you today. | 我不知道你今天会来 |
[30:24] | What’s going on? A-are you taking her somewhere? | 出什么事了 你要带她去哪里吗 |
[30:26] | Todd, I don’t have time to explain, | 陶德 我没时间解释了 |
[30:29] | but I need you to understand that… | 但请你理解 |
[30:31] | that this isn’t personal. | 我这不是在针对你 |
[30:37] | We need you to escort us to Leann McGrath’s room immediately. | 请马上带我们去莉安·麦格拉斯的房间 |
[30:40] | Yes, of course, agent. | 没问题 探员 |
[30:43] | What happened? You okay? | 发生什么了 你还好吗 |
[30:45] | He took Ms. McGrath toward client pickup. | 他带着麦格拉斯女士往接送病人的地方去了 |
[30:54] | Dr. Powell. | 鲍威尔医生 |
[30:56] | Let’s go for a ride. | 我们去转转吧 |
[31:11] | Reddington! | 雷丁顿 |
[31:19] | I’m sorry, but I don’t know who the hell you are. | 对不起 但我不知道你是谁 |
[31:22] | My name is Raymond Reddington. | 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[31:24] | I’m the man who was sent by Roger Hobbs to… | 罗杰·霍布斯让我来 |
[31:27] | get rid of you. | 除掉你 |
[31:29] | Relax, doctor. | 别紧张 医生 |
[31:30] | I have no intention of killing you. | 我无意杀死你 |
[31:32] | You are a potential solution to a problem. | 你是一个问题的潜在解决方法 |
[31:36] | How so? | 怎么会 |
[31:36] | A young woman I know and care for | 一位我认识并很在乎的年轻女士 |
[31:39] | had a distant memory quite literally taken away from her | 在她很小的时候有一段记忆 |
[31:44] | when she was a little girl — erased. | 被拿走了 被人抹去了 |
[31:48] | So, you want to apply my work | 所以你想将我的工作 |
[31:50] | to the field of memory extraction. | 应用在记忆提取领域 |
[31:51] | Not your work, doctor — your research. | 不是你的工作 医生 是你的研究 |
[31:55] | If you’ve been able to prove that brain cells can regenerate, | 要是你能证明脑细胞能随着时间的推移 |
[31:59] | with time, | 再生 |
[32:00] | would your breakthrough relate in any way | 那么你这项突破有没有可能在某种程度上 |
[32:03] | to the restoration of this young woman’s memory? | 有助于帮助这位年轻女士恢复记忆 |
[32:10] | No, my work will not help the woman remember. | 不行 我的研究没法让那位女士恢复记忆 |
[32:13] | In theory, transgenics can help rebuild | 理论上来说 转基因能帮助恢复 |
[32:15] | damaged memory synapses, | 受损的记忆突触 |
[32:16] | but there’s a more… | 但有一个更… |
[32:19] | there’s a more fundamental problem. | 有一个更根本的问题 |
[32:22] | And that is? | 什么问题 |
[32:26] | Let me show you. | 我带你去看 |
[32:28] | You know Julian Powell? | 你认识朱利安·鲍威尔吗 |
[32:29] | Of course. She’s his fiancee. | 当然认识 她是他的未婚妻 |
[32:30] | Ms. McGrath was in a car accident. | 麦格拉斯女士遭遇了一场车祸 |
[32:32] | She suffered catastrophic damage | 她的大脑额叶 |
[32:33] | to the frontal lobe of her brain. | 受到重创 |
[32:36] | There’s an article here about the accident. | 这篇是关于那场车祸的报道 |
[32:38] | I think it might have more of the story. | 我觉得里面或许另有隐情 |
[32:41] | “The car Ms. McGrath was riding in | “麦格拉斯女士所乘坐的车 |
[32:43] | jumped a center divide and hit an oncoming tractor trailer. | 冲过路中间的隔离带 撞上迎面驶来的货车 |
[32:46] | Officers at the scene said Ms. McGrath’s car | 事故现场的警察说当时车子 |
[32:48] | was being driven by her fiance Julian Powell.” | 是由其未婚夫朱利安·鲍威尔驾驶的” |
[32:57] | This is where she lived. | 这就是她以前住的地方 |
[33:01] | It’s all I have left of who she was. | 对于曾经的她 我只剩这些回忆了 |
[33:05] | I proposed in this room. | 我在这个房间里向她求婚 |
[33:07] | Wasn’t supposed to happen like that. | 本来不该这样求婚的 |
[33:08] | I had a more romantic plan, | 我有更浪漫的计划 |
[33:10] | but once I had the ring, I couldn’t help it. | 但我一拿到戒指 就忍不住了 |
[33:15] | Six weeks later, she was gone. | 六周后 她就离我而去了 |
[33:17] | We were in the hospital — St. Michael’s — | 当时我们在医院里 圣迈克尔医院 |
[33:20] | And a good friend of mine and his wife were having a baby, | 我一个好朋友的妻子在那生产 |
[33:23] | and Leann and I were in the maternity ward until 4:00 a.m. | 莉安和我在产科病房待到凌晨四点 |
[33:27] | It was one of the happiest nights of my life. | 那是我生命中最开心的一个晚上 |
[33:34] | And then, in the car on the way home, | 然后 在开车回家的路上 |
[33:37] | we were both so tired. | 我们俩都太累了 |
[33:44] | Yeah. | 悲剧就发生了 |
[33:45] | You fell asleep at the wheel. | 你开车的时候睡着了 |
[33:49] | So this is why he’s been experimenting | 这就是他拿额叶损伤的病人 |
[33:50] | on patients with frontal-lobe damage. | 做实验的原因 |
[33:52] | He’s not looking for immortality. | 他不是在寻找让人长生不老的方法 |
[33:54] | He’s trying to bring back the woman he loves. | 他想要唤醒他的爱人 |
[33:56] | I suppose Roger Hobbs | 我想罗杰·霍布斯 |
[33:58] | doesn’t care about your motives or practices, | 只要能从你的发现中获益 |
[34:03] | as long as he profits from your findings. | 就根本不在乎你的动机和做法 |
[34:05] | I needed money to fund my research, | 我需要钱来进行我的研究 |
[34:07] | and it was the only way that I could fix what I’ve done | 这是我能弥补我的过失 |
[34:10] | and the only way that I could get Leann back. | 并且唤醒莉安的唯一方法 |
[34:12] | So, what did you say to him, doctor? | 那你是怎么跟他说的呢 医生 |
[34:13] | Told him that my work would help him live forever. | 我跟他说我的研究成果能让他长生不老 |
[34:18] | And he wrote a check that afternoon. | 他当天下午就给了我一笔钱 |
[34:23] | This is where I do most of my real work. | 我大部分的实际工作都是在这做的 |
[34:26] | Thousands of hours spent sitting here, | 在这坐了成千上万个小时 |
[34:28] | just searching, planning, | 搜索资料 制定计划 |
[34:30] | believing. | 不断祈祷 |
[34:31] | And…for what? | 结果呢 |
[34:34] | Look — look at this. | 看看这一切 |
[34:35] | Look at… | 看看… |
[34:37] | Useless. | 无济于事 |
[34:39] | You never found anything. | 你根本没研究出什么东西 |
[34:41] | I lied, falsified the data. | 我伪造了数据 骗了他 |
[34:45] | I had to. | 我不得不这么做 |
[34:45] | Hobbes would have cut me off. | 不然霍布斯就不会再给我钱了 |
[34:47] | But none of this works. My research is a failure. | 全都是白费功夫 我的研究失败了 |
[34:52] | I am a failure. | 我就是个失败者 |
[34:56] | I can’t save her. | 我救不了她 |
[34:58] | You killed a lot of innocent people, Dr. Powell. | 你杀了许多无辜的人 鲍威尔医生 |
[35:01] | I wanted to help them. | 我是想帮他们 |
[35:04] | What life did they have? | 他们过得是什么样的日子 |
[35:13] | What kind of life can she have now? | 她现在又能过什么样的日子呢 |
[35:36] | Once again, police have identified the man | 再次插播 警方已证实今天早些时候 |
[35:38] | who died earlier today. | 死去男性的身份 |
[35:40] | We can now confirm his name is Dr. Julian Powell. | 现在可以确认死者是朱利安·鲍威尔医生 |
[35:44] | So far, we’ve been unable to locate – | 目前为止 我们未能找到… |
[35:50] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[35:53] | Every station’s calling it a suicide. | 所有媒体都称这是一桩自杀案 |
[35:57] | It’s done. | 各方面都已摆平 |
[35:59] | And the FBI? | 联调局那边呢 |
[36:00] | Nothing leads back to you. | 没有证据能联系到你身上 |
[36:05] | Why so dour, Roger? | 你怎么还闷闷不乐的 罗杰 |
[36:07] | I lost a lot of money on this, Red. | 我在这事上损失了一大笔钱 红魔 |
[36:10] | Tens of millions. | 几千万啊 |
[36:12] | This has nothing to do with the money. | 根本不是因为钱 |
[36:15] | You wanted it to work. | 你希望这个研究管用 |
[36:17] | For all you’ve achieved, | 在你所有的成就中 |
[36:19] | you actually thought this might be your legacy. | 你本以为这会是你展示给世人的最大财富 |
[36:22] | If it wasn’t for you, | 要不是因为你 |
[36:24] | my legacy would be life without parole. | 我展示给世人的就会是我被判终身监禁了 |
[36:27] | Well, maybe you didn’t save mankind | 或许你没能拯救世人 |
[36:30] | from an untimely death, | 免于英年早逝 |
[36:32] | but someday, you may be able to spare me from one. | 但总有一天 你或许能救我一命 |
[36:45] | Care to tell me what the hell happened today? | 愿意告诉我今天到底是怎么回事吗 |
[36:48] | I suppose I should. | 应该可以 |
[36:49] | You stole Powell out from under us, | 你在我们眼皮底下带走了鲍威尔 |
[36:51] | and then an hour later, he ends up dead? | 一小时后 他死了 |
[36:53] | Did you kill that man?! | 是你杀的吗 |
[36:54] | I’m happy to discuss the day’s events, | 要是你不用这种口气说话 |
[36:57] | but not if you insist on doing so at this volume. | 我很乐意与你聊聊这一天发生的事 |
[37:00] | You gave us this case because you wanted Powell, | 你把这案子交给我们是因为你想找到鲍威尔 |
[37:02] | and then you used us to flush him out. | 然后利用我们逼他现身 |
[37:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:05] | “Yes.” | 是的 |
[37:08] | You wanted the science. | 你想要的是那些科技 |
[37:09] | The science didn’t work. | 那些科技没用 |
[37:11] | Powell was falsifying his results. | 鲍威尔的数据结果是伪造的 |
[37:13] | He was never interested in immortality, | 他对长生不老从来都不感兴趣 |
[37:16] | but you know that. | 不过你已经知道这点了 |
[37:17] | He wanted to get his fiancé back. | 他只想要他的未婚妻回到他身边 |
[37:19] | He knew it was over, | 他知道一切都结束了 |
[37:21] | so he ended it. | 所以他做了了断 |
[37:23] | That’s the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[37:24] | That’s half the truth. | 那只是真相的一半 |
[37:27] | I don’t take anything you say at face value. | 我不相信你的片面之词 |
[37:31] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[37:33] | My interest in Powell’s research was only half the picture. | 我对鲍威尔的研究感兴趣只是一半的原因 |
[37:36] | This was always about Roger Hobbs. | 这件事其实是为了罗杰·霍布斯 |
[37:39] | I used the FBI to create a problem for Roger. | 我利用联调局给罗杰制造了些麻烦 |
[37:43] | I needed the man to be in my debt, and now he is. | 我要他欠我人情 现在他欠下了 |
[37:46] | Roger Hobbs is a murderer. | 罗杰·霍布斯是个谋杀犯 |
[37:48] | He may not have conducted those experiments, | 也许他没有亲自动手做那些实验 |
[37:50] | but according to the law, he is just as guilty, | 但是按照法律规定 他同样有罪 |
[37:53] | and now without Powell, we can’t prove it. | 但是现在没有鲍威尔 我们就无法证明 |
[37:56] | Don’t be so quick to make an enemy of Roger Hobbs. | 不要这么急着与罗杰·霍布斯为敌 |
[38:00] | You don’t see it yet, Lizzy, but a dark cloud is approaching, | 你还没意识到 莉兹 但是乌云即将到来 |
[38:04] | and when it arrives, Roger Hobbs will be a very good friend | 在它降临之时 罗杰·霍布斯在必要的时候 |
[38:08] | at exactly the moment he needs to be. | 会是一个很好的朋友 |
[38:14] | Harold, sorry to pull you away. | 哈罗德 抱歉打断你工作了 |
[38:17] | Looking sharp. | 这一身不错啊 |
[38:18] | I’m on my way to some fundraiser — | 我正要去参加一个募捐活动 |
[38:20] | another $5 piece of chicken for $50,000 a plate. | 又是那种廉价物品高价出售的活动 |
[38:23] | I have a feeling you’ll be seeing | 我有预感你在未来 |
[38:24] | a lot more of those in the future. | 会遇到很多类似的情况 |
[38:27] | Heard things worked out for Roger Hobbs. | 听说罗杰·霍布斯的事顺利解决了 |
[38:29] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到这个消息 |
[38:30] | Hey, I just came by | 我只是来 |
[38:31] | to clear the air about our conversation earlier. | 澄清我们早前的对话 |
[38:34] | I hope you didn’t misconstrue my intent. | 希望你没误解我的话 |
[38:37] | – Not a problem. – Good. | -没问题 -那就好 |
[38:38] | I wouldn’t want anything to come between us. | 我不想任何事影响我们的关系 |
[38:40] | Let me ask you a question — | 我想问你一个问题 |
[38:41] | I got a call earlier from Dr. Levin. | 今天早些时候我接到莱文医生的电话 |
[38:44] | He said I might get cut from the trial. | 他说可能要把我从临床实验中除名 |
[38:46] | You know anything about that? | 这件事你知道吗 |
[38:48] | How would I know anything about that? | 我怎么会知道这件事 |
[38:51] | But I wouldn’t sweat it. I’ll make a call. | 但是别担心 我会打电话问问 |
[38:54] | That’s what friends do. | 朋友就该这么做 |
[39:03] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还没走 |
[39:04] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我也正想问你呢 |
[39:06] | What happened to dinner? | 晚餐怎么取消了 |
[39:08] | I just didn’t feel like going out. | 我只是不想出门 |
[39:12] | What’s going on, Keen? | 怎么了 基恩 |
[39:16] | You said earlier that I had so much to celebrate. | 之前你说我有很多事值得庆祝 |
[39:20] | You know that isn’t true. | 你知道那不是真的 |
[39:23] | I mean, I though by the time I was in my 30s, | 我以为我到了三十岁时 |
[39:25] | I’d have something to show for it. | 会有一些能拿出来炫耀的事 |
[39:27] | I would at least be a prestigious profiler. | 至少会成为一个有威望的侧写师 |
[39:29] | I mean, I was the top in my class. | 当年我在班里成绩可是名列前茅的 |
[39:32] | I thought I’d have a loving relationship with someone, | 我以为我会和某个人相爱 |
[39:34] | maybe we would be raising a family together. | 也许还会一起组织一个家庭 |
[39:38] | At least you’ve got a dog. | 至少你有只狗 |
[39:39] | That’s one up on me. | 这点已经胜过我了 |
[39:41] | I don’t know who I am. | 我不知道自己是谁 |
[39:45] | I don’t know if this is my birthday. | 我不知道今天是不是我的生日 |
[39:47] | I don’t even know my own name. | 我甚至都不知道自己的名字 |
[39:49] | No, I know who I am. | 不 我知道我是谁 |
[39:50] | I am the puppet of some high-functioning sociopath. | 我是某个手段高明的反社会者的傀儡 |
[39:54] | I don’t even know what I’m doing here. | 我都不知道自己在这里做什么 |
[39:56] | What you’re doing here | 你之所以在这里 |
[39:58] | is celebrating your birthday with me. | 是为了和我一起庆祝你的生日 |
[40:03] | What did you — | 你怎么会… |
[40:04] | See, I called the restaurant. | 我给餐厅打了电话 |
[40:05] | I thought I’d send you and your friends a bottle of wine. | 我想要给你和你的朋友送一支红酒 |
[40:08] | Turns out, there wasn’t a reservation, | 结果那里根本没人定位子 |
[40:09] | so I figured since you weren’t going to Wing Yee, | 所以我想既然你不打算去咏仪饭店 |
[40:13] | I was bringing Wing Yee to you. | 我就把咏仪饭店带到你面前 |
[40:29] | Oh, look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[40:32] | I’ve been saving this for a special occasion. | 我一直存着这支酒 留在特别的时刻喝 |
[40:38] | Well… | 既然如此 |
[40:41] | I’m honored. | 我很荣幸地来喝一杯 |
[41:24] | I don’t care how long it takes | 不管花多长的时间 |
[41:25] | or what expense you have to go to. | 付出多大的代价 |
[41:27] | I want Jacob Phelps found. | 我都要找到雅各布·菲尔普斯 |
[42:08] | – Shh! Shh! – What are you doing?! | -小点声 -你在这干什么 |
[42:13] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我没有别的地方可去了 |