Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] This is the third one this month. 已经是这个月第三个了
[00:08] I’m well aware of that. 我知道
[00:09] I wasn’t brought on to this. 我在这不是为了这个
[00:12] I thought we agreed that we just suppose to find them. 我以为我们都同意只用找到他们就行
[00:15] Things change, Lloyd. 计划赶不上变化 罗伊德
[00:16] I need you to be more careful. 你得更谨慎点
[00:18] Are you telling me how to do my job? 你是在告诉我该怎么做吗
[00:22] I’m warning you. 我是在警告你
[00:24] One or two more of these experiments goes south, 这实验要是再失败一两次
[00:26] and someone’s gonna get wind of what we’re doing here. 就有人会嗅到我们在这里做什么
[00:29] And you’re being well compensated 这个风险
[00:30] to take on that risk, Lloyd, 也好好补偿你了 罗伊德
[00:32] but if you’re telling me that you’d rather not continue, 但你要是说不想继续下去了
[00:35] we will find somebody else. 我们就去找别人
[00:39] Is that what you’d prefer? 你宁愿这样吗
[00:56] License and registration, please. 请出示驾照和行驶证
[00:58] – Evening, officer. – Evening. -晚上好 警官 -晚上好
[00:59] Sure. No problem. 当然 没问题
[01:01] What are you hauling here? 你在运什么
[01:03] Produce. 农产品
[01:05] And, uh, where to? 运到哪
[01:07] Sanborn. 桑伯恩
[01:08] Sanborn, huh? 桑伯恩吗
[01:10] Are you aware that this highway’s 你知道这条高速
[01:11] a drug-smuggling route into Ontario? 是向安大略省走私毒品的路线吧
[01:13] I wouldn’t know anything about that. 这我不清楚
[01:14] Good, then you wouldn’t mind me 那好 你不介意我
[01:15] taking a look in the back of the vehicle, would you? 检查一下后备箱吧
[01:23] You want to remove the sheet, please? 请掀开单子
[01:29] What the — 什么鬼
[01:43] Don’t — 别
[02:10] 长寿计划 第97号
[02:41] Honey, what’s wrong? 亲爱的 怎么了
[02:44] You left your cane. 你拐杖没拿
[02:45] I didn’t need it. 用不上
[02:46] For the first time in… 这么久来
[02:49] I don’t know how long, Char, 我都不知道有多久 夏琳
[02:50] I just got up and walked. 我站起来就能走了
[02:52] Just a few steps. Hurt like hell. 只有几步 疼得不行
[02:55] The treatment? 是治疗的效果吗
[02:57] It’s working. 起作用了
[02:58] After the attack, I didn’t think I’d ever be the same, 那次发作之后 我以为这辈子都恢复不了
[03:01] and after the diagnosis — 诊断之后
[03:02] And you heard what the doctor said — 你也听到医生怎么说的了
[03:04] Tumor’s shrinking. 肿瘤缩小了
[03:06] And it’s working. 治疗起作用了
[03:12] Hey, don’t hang up. I’m in trouble. 别挂 我有麻烦了
[03:13] The judge cleared you of everything. 法官已经清楚是怎么回事了
[03:16] It’s not about the harbormaster. 不是港务长的事
[03:18] I can’t. 我不行
[03:19] Look, when Reddington blew my cover, 雷丁顿揭穿我身份的时候
[03:20] he exposed me to some very dangerous people, 他把我曝露给了一些非常危险的人
[03:22] and now they’re looking for me. 他们现在都在找我
[03:23] And the guy who places me, I can’t get in touch with him. 我现在联系不上帮我打点的人了
[03:25] Tom… 汤姆
[03:26] And these people, these Germans — 还有那些人 那些德国人
[03:29] – Hold on. – Get in. -等一下 -进来
[03:30] Where the hell you been? How’d you find me? 你去哪了 你怎么找到我的
[03:32] If I can, they can. 我要是能找到你 他们也能
[03:33] They flagged you leaving Dresden. 他们算你离开德累斯顿了
[03:35] Your passports are burned. 你的那些护照也被烧了
[03:36] Throw me the bag! Get in! 包给我 进来
[03:37] All right, look, I got to go, 好 听着 我得挂了
[03:38] – but I’ll be all right. – We got to leave! -但我会没事的 -我们得走了
[03:39] I know! Give me a second! 我知道 等一会
[03:41] – Now! – I know what today is. -快点 -我知道今天什么日子
[03:42] Have fun at Wing Yee’s tonight. 今晚在咏仪家玩得开心
[03:45] Goodbye, Tom. 再见 汤姆
[04:05] What’s this? 这是什么
[04:06] You don’t remember, do you? 你不记得了 是吗
[04:08] What? 什么
[04:10] The grapevines. 葡萄藤
[04:12] The ones you and Sam harvested. 你和萨姆一块种的
[04:15] Of course. I-I remember. 对 我记得
[04:17] Along the garden fence, we would pick… 沿着花园的篱笆 我们会挑
[04:22] Is this from — 这个不会是
[04:23] A bottle of wine you made with Sam when you were a child. 你小时候和萨姆一起做的葡萄酒
[04:29] Happy birthday, Lizzy. 生日快乐 莉兹
[04:31] You’ve become everything Sam dreamed you would and more. 你长成了萨姆期望的样子
[04:37] Share it with someone special. 跟特别的人分享吧
[04:40] That said, it’s probably undrinkable by now, 也就是说 现在还不能喝
[04:43] So I also brought you an ’82 Brunello as a backup. 所以我还带了瓶82年的布鲁奈罗
[04:48] 31. 31岁了
[04:50] No offense, but that’s old. 无意冒犯 但年头不小了
[04:52] My yogi tells me that time doesn’t exist. 我的瑜伽导师告诉我 时间并不存在
[04:54] He fully intends to live forever, 他真心想长生不死
[04:57] and tragically, he’s not the only one. 很可惜 他不是唯一一个这么想的
[04:59] Tell me, what do you know 跟我说说
[05:01] about the Longevity Initiative? 你对长寿计划了解多少
[05:04] I haven’t heard of it. 没听过
[05:05] It’s a private company 是个私人企业
[05:06] dedicated to extending human life indefinitely, 一心钻研无限延长人类寿命
[05:11] funded by none other than Roger Hobbs. 由罗杰·霍布斯资助
[05:15] – The tech billionaire? – Yes. -那个科技亿万富翁吗 -是的
[05:17] He started years ago. 他多年前启动这项计划
[05:18] I know because he offered me the opportunity 我知道是因为他向我提供过
[05:21] to invest as a founding partner in the project. 给这项计划投资入伙的机会
[05:24] I passed. 我没答应
[05:25] You know Roger Hobbs personally? 你跟罗杰·霍布斯有私交
[05:28] Roger is considerably smarter than the above-average bear, 罗杰比一般人聪明许多
[05:32] and now…it appears he may also be as deadly. 而现在 他可能还很致命
[05:36] You’re aware of the New York state trooper 你知道纽约州警
[05:38] who was gunned down last night in the line of duty? 昨晚在执勤中被枪杀身亡的事吗
[05:41] The suspect’s still missing, 嫌烦依然在逃
[05:43] but they found mutilated bodies in the back of the truck. 但他们在卡车车厢里发现了被肢解的尸体
[05:45] Not mutilated. 不是肢解
[05:47] Experimented on. 而是试验
[05:49] The Longevity Initiative 长寿计划
[05:50] has entered the human-trial phase. 已经进入人体试验阶段了
[05:53] If they’ve made a breakthrough, they need to test it. 如果他们有了突破 就需要去试验
[05:56] On innocent victims. 拿无辜的受害者试验
[05:58] With any luck, I’ll be dead-wrong. 我倒希望我是错的
[06:00] Perhaps you’ll have a better sense 你要是跟罗杰·霍布斯谈过
[06:01] once you’ve spoken with Roger Hobbs. 也许会有更好的判断
[06:06] Sorry to bother you at home. 抱歉到家中打扰
[06:07] Actually, the Longevity Initiative 事实上 长寿计划
[06:09] does not have any dedicated office space. 并没有专门的办公室
[06:11] We fund research all over the world. 我们为全球的研究提供资金
[06:13] How many employees? 有多少雇员呢
[06:15] About a thousand. 大概一千人
[06:15] All doing research on immortality? 都在研究永生吗
[06:17] Sounds like science-fiction, I know, 我知道听起来很科幻
[06:19] but it’s all grounded work. 但都是很实际的工作
[06:20] We have a goal — to solve the death riddle. 我们有一个目标 破解死亡之谜
[06:23] To do that, we target the issue from every angle. 为了达成这个目标 我们从各个角度全方位切入
[06:25] We support unproven advanced genetic technologies 我们支持那些主流企业根本不会触及的
[06:29] that the mainstream establishment won’t even touch. 未经检验的先进基因技术
[06:31] Simply put, we are trying 简单地说 我们想要
[06:32] to extend the life of the human body as long as possible. 尽可能地延长人体寿命
[06:35] How about we talk about the three dead bodies, 不如谈谈三具死尸
[06:36] all with craniotomies, 颅骨全部被切开
[06:38] found being smuggled in the back of a truck? 放在卡车车厢里偷运
[06:40] What are the chances 这些尸体
[06:40] that we connect those dead bodies back to you 和你以及你的实验有关系的几率
[06:43] and your, uh, experiment? 有多大呢
[06:45] You can’t possibly think 你不会觉得
[06:46] one of my scientists was responsible. 是我的某个科学家干的吧
[06:48] There is speculation that some of your employees 我们猜测你的某些雇员
[06:51] might have thought it was time for human trials. 或许想要进行人体试验
[06:53] I mean, look, I have enough lawyers on speed dial 我快速拨号里存了一大把律师
[06:56] to fill a stadium. 够坐满一个体育场的
[06:57] I’m here talking to you 我在这里跟你们谈
[06:58] because this project means everything to me. 是因为这项计划对我来说意味着一切
[07:00] We have nothing to hide. 我们没什么好隐瞒的
[07:02] We’ll need a list of all of your researchers. 我们需要一份你所有研究者的名单
[07:04] Done. You have my full cooperation. 没问题 完全配合
[07:07] That was the M.E.’s office. 法医办公室的电话
[07:08] We have to go. Thank you. 我们得走了 谢谢你
[07:10] Thank you for your time. 谢谢你抽出时间
[07:13] You were right — 你没说错
[07:14] these people were experimented on. 这些人被拿去做试验了
[07:15] All three victims died during a neurosurgical procedure. 三名死者均死在神经外科手术过程中
[07:18] – For what purpose? – Unclear. -试验的意图呢 -未知
[07:19] But foreign cells were introduced into their brain tissue. 但有外源细胞植入脑组织
[07:22] – What kinds of cells? – Well, some of them were fetal stem cells, -什么样的细胞 -其中有些是胚胎干细胞
[07:24] but some were, well… 但还有些是…
[07:26] not human. 非人类细胞
[07:27] – Bizarre. – When the bodies came in, -真诡异 -尸体送过来的时候
[07:29] they all had catastrophic damage 他们的大脑额叶
[07:30] to the frontal lobe of the brain. 全都遭到了严重的损伤
[07:31] Naturally, I thought that damage 自然地 我以为
[07:32] was caused by whatever experiment led to their death, 损伤是致死的试验导致的
[07:35] but then, I got an I.D. of one of the victims, and… 但接着 我查到了一名死者的身份
[07:39] – So, the experiments didn’t cause the brain damage. – No. -所以损伤并非试验造成的 -没错
[07:41] You’re looking at William Eckhoff. 这位是威廉·埃克霍夫
[07:43] He was in a skiing accident, 他遭遇了滑雪事故
[07:44] suffered multiple bone fractures, 多处骨折
[07:45] but most importantly, a traumatic brain injury — 但最重要的是创伤性脑损伤
[07:47] Couldn’t speak. 无法说话
[07:48] In fact, he was reported missing three days ago 事实上 三天前一家位于黑格斯敦的
[07:50] from a care facility in Hagerstown. 一家看护机构报告了他的失踪
[07:52] Who would abduct a defenseless, disabled man 什么人会绑架这样一个毫无防备的残疾人
[07:54] and subject him to such cruelty? 还对他施以这般酷刑
[07:57] What did you do? 你做了什么
[07:57] Why am I looking at my patients on every newscast?! 为什么满世界新闻都是我的病人
[08:00] I could care less about your patients. 我才不在乎你的病人
[08:03] I murdered a cop. 我杀了一个警察
[08:06] I don’t believe this. 真不敢相信
[08:06] I told you if we kept going, we’d attract unwanted attention. 我早跟你说过要是继续这么做 会引起注意的
[08:09] I’m gone. 我要走了
[08:10] I’m leaving the country. You do the same. 我要出境 你也走吧
[08:13] I can’t do that. 我不能走
[08:14] I have to go. I’m with a patient. 我得挂了 我这还有位病人
[08:18] Well, then… 好了
[08:21] Let’s continue. 我们继续
[08:24] Tell me your name, please. 请告诉我你的名字
[08:33] There we go. 好了
[08:34] Let’s try that again. 我们再试一次
[08:38] Tell me your name. 告诉我你的名字
[08:43] Tell me your name. 告诉我你的名字
[08:47] Come on, you can try harder. 再努力试试
[08:49] Tell me your name, please. 请告诉我你的名字
[08:54] Tell me your name! 告诉我你的名字
[08:56] That’s it. Tell me your name. 没错 告诉我你的名字
[09:02] Get in here! She’s seizing! 快进来 她发作了
[09:16] Is this a bad time? 不是时候吗
[09:17] Of course not. Have a seat. 当然不是 坐吧
[09:18] You look good, Harold. How have you been feeling? 气色不错 哈罗德 感觉怎么样
[09:21] Much better, actually, 好多了
[09:23] thanks in part to you. 这还得感谢你
[09:25] Thank you, Tom. 谢谢你 汤姆
[09:26] You’re welcome. 不客气
[09:27] So, what is it that brings you by? 你来这有什么事
[09:29] It came to my attention that a couple of your people 我注意到你手下的几个人
[09:32] paid a visit to Roger Hobbs. 去找过罗杰·霍布斯
[09:34] Came to your attention. 注意到
[09:34] Are you monitoring our investigations now? 你在监视我们的调查吗
[09:37] Easy, Harold. It’s not like that. 火气别这么大 哈罗德 不是那样的
[09:39] This Hobbs a friend of yours, then? 这个霍布斯是你的朋友吗
[09:41] He’s a friend of ours. 他是我们的朋友
[09:42] His companies hold multiple defense contracts. 他的公司握有好几份国防合同
[09:44] He’s one of the good guys. 他是好人
[09:45] Why do I need to know this? 告诉我这些干什么
[09:47] I’m sensing some defensiveness. 你好像有些戒心
[09:48] It sounds like you’re suggesting that all of this information 我感觉你告诉我这些事
[09:51] should somehow impact my investigation, 是想让我改变我的调查
[09:53] which can’t be true 不过肯定不是这样
[09:55] because we’ve known each other too long 因为我们彼此都很了解对方
[09:56] for you to cross that line. 你不会越过我的底线的
[09:58] I’m not crossing any lines. 我没有越过你的底线
[10:00] I’m just passing along some background. 我这是提供一些背景
[10:03] That said, all things being equal, 虽然如此 如果没什么意外的话
[10:05] I’d like to see this guy given the benefit of the doubt. 我希望能取消对这个人的调查
[10:08] All things are never equal. 谁也不能保证没有意外
[10:13] Listen, Harold, 听我说 哈罗德
[10:15] You should do what you think is right. 我应该做你认为正确的事
[10:18] I certainly hope that nothing I’ve said would imply otherwise. 希望我的话没有让你领会到别的意思
[10:25] We were all heartbroken 听到威廉的事后
[10:26] when we heard about what happened to William. 我们都非常地心痛
[10:28] We were mortified when we thought 一想到他可能在我们的监护下走失
[10:29] he might have wandered away under our supervision. 我们就感到很惭愧
[10:31] Are you saying he was abducted? 你们的意思是他被绑架了
[10:33] We think so, yes. 我们是这么认为的
[10:34] I imagine you must have some security measures in place. 我想你们这里一定有安保措施
[10:36] Would you be able to provide us with a list 你能不能给我们一份他失踪那天
[10:37] of people who had access to the facility the day he disappeared? 来过这个地方的人的名单
[10:40] I’ll get that for you right away. 我马上就给你
[10:41] And where was William last seen? 最后见到威廉是在什么地方
[10:43] The south yard. 南部的院子
[10:44] Diane, one of our best caretakers, 黛安 我们最好的护工之一
[10:46] was taking the patients out for some air. 当时正带病人们出去透透气
[10:48] William was sitting with John Paul. 威廉当时跟约翰·保罗坐在一起
[10:50] Diane said she turned away for just a few moments 黛安说她只转过去了一小会儿
[10:52] and when she looked back, he was gone. 等她转回来时 他已经不见了
[10:54] May I talk to John Paul? 我能跟约翰·保罗谈谈吗
[10:56] You can try, but he’s not very communicative. 你可以试试 他不太爱说话
[11:05] Looks like a good hand you’ve got there. 看上去你的牌不错
[11:08] 8’s OPEN. 可以接8
[11:12] I’m Elizabeth. I’m with the FBI. 我是伊丽莎白 联调局的
[11:15] I was wondering if I could ask you some questions 我能不能问你几个问题
[11:17] about William Eckhoff? 是关于威廉·埃克霍夫的
[11:19] You were with him when he disappeared, am I right? 他失踪的时候你跟他在一起 对吧
[11:23] The people I work with — we’re looking for him. 我们的人 正在找他
[11:25] Is there anything you can tell us? 你有没有什么能告诉我们的
[11:27] Did you see anything? 你看到什么了吗
[11:33] Was there anyone else there with you that we could speak to? 当时还有没有别的人在 我们想跟他谈谈
[11:42] Thank you for your time. 谢谢你
[11:47] – Any luck? – No. You? -有进展吗 -没有 你呢
[11:50] Security log the day of the disappearance. 他失踪那天的安保记录
[11:52] Everyone on site was authorized to be here. 出现的人都是被批准的
[12:01] “Gold Crown Pharmaceuticals.” “金冠制药”
[12:03] Lloyd Munroe. He’s one of their reps. 劳埃德·门罗 他们的代表
[12:05] He visited one of our physicians that afternoon. 他那天下午来找我们的一位医生
[12:08] Does that mean something to you? 你想起什么了吗
[12:15] Gold Crown Pharmaceuticals? 金冠制药
[12:17] Is that what you’re trying to tell me? 这就是你想要告诉我的吗
[12:25] Hey, guys, what you got? 伙计们 有什么发现
[12:27] A birthday card and 31 red-velvet cupcakes. 生日卡片和31个红丝绒纸杯蛋糕
[12:31] Well, 30. I couldn’t resist. 现在是30个了 我没忍住
[12:32] – When are you coming back? – Aram, the suspect. -你们什么时候回来 -阿兰姆 找嫌犯
[12:36] Work. Right. 工作 对
[12:37] Okay, Lloyd Munroe 劳埃德·门罗
[12:38] 37 years old of North Beach, Maryland. 37岁 马里兰州北滩人
[12:41] No criminal history. 没有犯罪记录
[12:42] I just called Gold Crown. 我刚给金冠制药打过电话
[12:44] They said he didn’t report for work today. 他们说他今天没去上班
[12:45] I’m running his phone and financials now. 我正在查他的电话和银行记录
[12:48] I’ve got something. 我找到条线索
[12:49] One of the other victims was a patient at Landover Hills. 有一个受害者是兰德欧福山的病人
[12:51] Guess which pharmaceutical rep was there 猜猜他失踪那天
[12:52] the morning he disappeared. 哪个医药代表在那
[12:54] Lloyd Munroe. 劳埃德·门罗
[12:55] That’s got to be our guy. That can’t be a coincidence. 肯定就是他了 这不可能是巧合
[12:57] Let’s bring him in. 去把他抓回来
[12:58] That might actually be a problem. 可能抓不到
[12:59] According to his recent credit-card activity, 根据他的最近的信用卡记录
[13:01] Lloyd Munroe just bought a bus ticket out of Buffalo 劳埃德·门罗刚刚买了一张出水牛城的
[13:03] on the Silver Line. 银线车车票
[13:04] Get the local P.D. on the line. 联系当地警察
[13:06] Tell them they need to stop that bus. 告诉他们把车拦下
[13:09] You know, not everyone’s so anxious to leave. 并不是所有人都急着离开
[13:12] Put a flag on Tom, all his known aliases, 我们标记了汤姆和他所有化名
[13:14] he hasn’t left. 他跑不了
[13:15] You don’t know that for sure. 这没办法确定
[13:17] – Has he reached out to you? – No. -他找过你了吗 -没有
[13:18] He’s a murderer, Keen. 他是杀人凶手 基恩
[13:20] Just ’cause he got off doesn’t change that. 他跑掉了也不能改变这个事实
[13:22] I don’t even know where he is. 我都不知道他在哪
[13:24] I’ll drop you off at Hilltop Lanes. 我在山顶道把你放下
[13:26] There’s a locker there — B-15. 那里有个柜子 B-15
[13:29] Tickets are in a go bag. 票在一个应急包里
[13:31] Take the first flight you can to London. 坐最早的班机飞去伦敦
[13:33] Mr. Pitts will be waiting. 皮茨先生会在那等你
[13:34] Reddington just showed up. I don’t know how. 雷丁顿突然出现 我也不知道怎么回事
[13:37] It’s not on Reddington. 与雷丁顿无关
[13:39] I didn’t have a choice, bud. 我别无选择 伙计
[13:44] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[13:47] Where’s my gun? 我的枪呢
[13:52] I’m not going to London, am I? 你不是要送我去伦敦吧
[14:00] My uncle was a farmer. 我叔叔是位农场主
[14:03] He had a beautiful border collie — 他有条英俊的柯利牧羊犬
[14:06] Smart, well-trained, loyal as hell — 聪明听话 而且十分忠诚
[14:09] But one summer, that dog, he got into the hen house, 但有年夏天 那只狗进了鸡窝
[14:12] killed half the chickens. 咬死了大半的鸡
[14:15] My uncle… 我叔叔呢
[14:17] loved that dog, 他很爱那只狗的
[14:18] but he knew he had to be put down. 但他知道他必须杀死他
[14:21] I can go someplace far away from here. 我可以离这儿远远的
[14:24] You burned Reddington for the girl, 你为那个女孩出卖了雷丁顿
[14:26] and I looked the other way. 我没有说什么
[14:29] And then there’s Dresden. 之后又出了德累斯顿的事
[14:30] This is me! 你要杀的可是我啊
[14:31] You went to the feds for the girl, Jacob. 你为那女孩进了联调局 雅各布
[14:35] You’re gonna put a bullet in my head? 你真要杀我吗
[14:36] After Capetown? 开普敦的事你都忘了吗
[14:38] Roll down the window. 打开窗户
[14:40] I’m not just some operative, all right? 我不是你随便的一个手下
[14:43] You know me. 你了解我的
[14:44] You raised me. 你养大了我啊
[14:46] You knew the rules, kid. 你知道规矩的 孩子
[14:49] I warned you about the girl, 我警告过你不要离那女孩太近
[14:52] and she’s cost you your life. 现在你要为她而死了
[15:17] You know what this is? 知道这是什么吗
[15:19] It’s the ballistics report that proves the gun you had on you 能证明你拿的就是杀害警官的
[15:22] was the same one used to murder that cop. 那把枪的弹道测试结果
[15:24] Killing a police officer is a capital offense. 杀害警务人员可是死罪
[15:27] That makes you eligible for the death penalty. 完全可以判你死刑
[15:30] I don’t know anything. 我什么也不知道
[15:31] Right, which is why we found you on a bus fleeing the country. 是吗 那你干嘛坐着公交想逃亡
[15:34] We want the people you work for. 我们想抓的是你的上司
[15:36] Give them to us, and we’ll talk to the U.S. attorney, 供出他们 我们就会去跟检察院商量
[15:38] recommend a life sentence. 建议改成终身监禁
[15:40] You do enough, you might even get the possibility of parole. 做的够好 也许还能得到假释
[15:46] Julian Powell. 朱利安·鲍威尔
[15:47] That’s who paid me — a doctor named Julian Powell. 付我钱是一个叫做朱利安·鲍威尔的医生
[15:50] – Paid you to do what? – He needed test subjects, -付你钱干什么 -他需要试验品
[15:52] ones that fit very specific requirements. 需要满足特殊要求的试验品
[15:54] People with frontal-lobe damage. 大脑额叶受损的病人
[15:55] And I was able to locate them because, as a drug rep, 我能找到他们 因为我是医药代表
[15:57] I had access to care facilities. 能弄到医院的内部资料
[16:00] Tell us about Roger Hobbs. 讲讲罗杰·霍布斯
[16:01] What’s his connection to all of this? 他和这些事有什么关系
[16:03] I don’t know who that is. 我不知道他是谁
[16:04] – If you’re lying– – I’m not lying. – 如果你说谎 -我没有说谎
[16:06] I can help you. 我能帮你们
[16:07] I always deliver and pick up the test subjects 我总是去同一个地方接送
[16:09] from the same place. 试验品
[16:11] Clinic’s secure. 诊所已被包围
[16:12] Upon entry, our team encountered two unknown subs — 在入口 小队被两人攻击
[16:14] white males, mid-30s. 白人男性 35岁左右
[16:16] They appeared to be med techs of some kind. 应该是看守诊所的
[16:19] They’re in custody. 已经拘留了
[16:21] What about Powell? 鲍威尔呢
[16:22] Not a sign of him, but what we did find, 没见到他 但我们有其他发现
[16:24] you got to see for yourself. 不过你得自己看
[16:29] Dr. Maynard. 梅纳德医生
[16:30] Meet victim number four. 这是第四位受害者
[16:32] Same profile as the others, unfortunately, 很不幸 和其他人情况类似
[16:33] but at least now we know what we’re looking at. 但至少我们知道大概是怎么回事了
[16:36] We do? 是怎么回事
[16:36] Powell’s been experimenting on patients 鲍威尔一直以来都在做实验
[16:38] with a very specific and severe form of brain damage. 选择的患者都有种特殊且严重的大脑损伤
[16:41] He’s been injecting their brains with a collection of cells — 他在向他们的大脑中注射一种细胞混合液
[16:42] a combination of fetal stem cells and some kind of… 一种是干细胞血清 还有一种
[16:45] foreign matter. 外来物质
[16:48] So, he’s injecting their brains with jellyfish cells. 他是在向他们的大脑中注射水母细胞
[16:50] Yes. 没错
[16:51] He’s been keeping meticulous records, 他做了大量详实记录
[16:52] and jellyfish are at the center of all his experiments. 所有实验都是围绕水母进行
[16:55] We should get those files over to Aram as quickly as possible. 尽快把那些文件送给阿兰姆
[16:57] According to his notes, 根据他的笔记
[16:58] Powell’s focused on transgenic research, 鲍威尔一直专注于转基因研究
[17:00] which is the transferring of genes from one species 也就是将一种生物的基因转入
[17:02] into the genome of another. 另一种生物中
[17:06] Look. 你看
[17:09] These two rabbits are sisters. 这两只兔子是同胞姐妹
[17:10] Now, before their mother gave birth, 在母亲生下她们前
[17:12] Powell removed the embryos that made them 鲍威尔取出了她们的胚胎
[17:13] and injected one with jellyfish DNA. 给其中一个注射了水母基因
[17:16] He then inserted the embryos back into the mother. 之后重新把胚胎注入了母体
[17:18] Do you see the difference? 能看出区别吗
[17:19] They look identical. 看起来完全一样
[17:24] Legitimate researchers around the world are doing this. 世界各地的合法研究者都在做这种实验
[17:26] They’ve made glowing cats, monkeys, cockroaches. 已经造出了夜光猫 夜光猴子夜光蟑螂
[17:29] I mean, this is very impressive, 真的很厉害
[17:31] but the new work he’s doing… 但是他现在的新研究
[17:33] that’s in here. 在这里
[17:37] Behold — turritopsis dohrnii, 请看 灯塔水母
[17:40] known to modern science as the immortal jellyfish. 现代科学已知的永生水母
[17:43] As far as we know, 就我们所知
[17:44] It’s the only living creature on earth that never dies. 它是地球上唯一永生的生物
[17:46] Well, I mean, it’s born and grows old like we do, 我是说 它像我们一样出生变老
[17:49] but then, when it encounters environmental stress or assault, 但之后 当它遇到严峻的生存环境或遭到攻击时
[17:52] it reverses the aging process 就会逆转老化进程
[17:54] until it’s just a little polyp again. 变回到水螅型状态
[17:55] How is that even possible? 这怎么可能
[17:56] It has the amazing ability to change its own cells. 它改变自身细胞的能力很神奇
[18:01] Some say it’s like a butterfly 就好比一只蝴蝶
[18:02] that turns into a caterpillar that grows back into a butterfly 变成一只毛虫 又变回一只蝴蝶
[18:04] or a chicken that becomes an egg that hatches a new chicken. 或者一只鸡变成鸡蛋 又孵出一只鸡
[18:08] So Powell is using these jellyfish 所以鲍威尔在用这种水母
[18:11] to conduct experiments on human brains. 在人脑上做实验
[18:13] He must be trying 他一定是在设法
[18:14] to regenerate the damaged brain tissue. 让受损的脑组织再生
[18:16] He wants our cells 他想让人类的细胞
[18:17] to learn from the turritopsis dohrnii. 学习灯塔水母的能力
[18:19] I mean, look, Julian Powell, clearly insane, 朱利安·鲍威尔 显然是个疯子
[18:22] if this ever worked, 如果成功了
[18:23] it would be a concrete first step 将会向人类永生
[18:25] toward human immortality. 迈出坚实的第一步
[18:28] So, what do we know about this guy? 我们对这个人了解多少
[18:29] He joined Sadovo Solutions in 2005. 他于2005年加入萨多沃解决方案公司
[18:32] It was a biotech company in Chapel Hill. 是教堂山的一家生物科技公司
[18:34] Mostly worked on the research side. 主要致力于研究领域
[18:36] He was an endocrinologist. 他曾是一位内分泌学家
[18:37] Why do you keep saying “was” like he died or something? 你为什么说曾是 他是过世了还是怎样
[18:39] Because it’s kind of like he did. 某种程度上说是的
[18:40] The guy’s a ghost. 他是个”鬼魂”
[18:41] After he left the company in 2007, 在2007年他离开公司后的八年里
[18:43] he stopped paying taxes. 就没交过税
[18:45] No residence on file, no active credit lines, 没有住址 没有信用卡信息
[18:47] and no medical- or 没有医疗记录
[18:48] driver’s-license renewals in the last eight years. 也没有驾照更新记录
[18:50] He dropped off the face of the earth. 他完全消失了
[18:52] Wait a sec. Get this — Sadovo Solutions, 等一下 萨多沃解决方案公司
[18:54] the biotech company that Powell worked for before he disappeared, 鲍威尔消失前工作的这家生物科技公司
[18:57] guess who owned it. 猜猜老板是谁
[18:59] Roger Hobbs. 罗杰·霍布斯
[19:00] That’s not enough of a link to secure an arrest warrant, 这些证据不足以批准逮捕他
[19:02] but it’s certainly enough to bring him in for another chat. 但可以再审问他一次
[19:07] Hey, big day. Plans to celebrate? 生日要怎么庆祝
[19:10] Oh, uh, yeah, 就是…
[19:11] I’m gonna go to Wing Yee’s with a few friends. 和几个朋友去吃顿中餐
[19:13] No big deal. 简单过
[19:15] Restrain yourself, Keen. 放松一下 基恩
[19:17] Come on, smile. 来 笑一个
[19:18] It’s your birthday. You got plenty to celebrate. 是你的生日 一定要庆祝一下
[19:20] Thanks. You’re sweet. 谢了 你真体贴
[19:22] You’re not listening. 你听好了
[19:23] My lab was raided. The FBI took everything. 我的工作室被搜查了 联调局把东西都拿走了
[19:26] I am aware of that, Julian, 我知道 朱利安
[19:27] which is why you need to come in. 所以你才要现身
[19:28] You authorized my research. 我的研究是你批准的
[19:30] You knew what I was doing. 你知道我在干什么
[19:31] I authorized you to begin preliminary trials 我批准你为第二阶段研究
[19:35] for the purposes of second-stage research. 做初步试验
[19:37] I’m on the verge of a breakthrough. 我马上就要有突破了
[19:38] You’ve seen the data. 你见过数据了
[19:39] You’ve jeopardized the entire Longevity Initiative, 你破坏了整个长寿计划
[19:41] not to mention putting me 还将我和我的毕生心血
[19:43] and everything that I have worked for at risk. 置于风险中
[19:45] Julian, you need to come in. 朱利安 你得现身了
[19:47] No. 不
[19:48] This is bigger than you, Roger. 这个实验比你重要 罗杰
[19:49] This is bigger than any of us. 比我们所有人都重要
[19:56] This has become a serious problem. 这下问题严重了
[20:00] It’s not easy being God. 扮演上帝不容易啊
[20:02] You got any idea how much this guy’s cost me? 你知道这个家伙花了我多少钱吗
[20:04] Not just his work, but the security. 不单单是他的工作 还有他的安全
[20:06] There’s people out there that would pay a fortune 有人愿意花一大笔钱
[20:08] just to know his name and steal his research away. 来得到他的名字 偷走他的研究
[20:11] – What’s it worth? – Hard to say. -值多少钱 -很难说
[20:14] A foot in the door to human immortality 即将成功的人类永生实验
[20:16] on the open market? 市场价要多少
[20:18] Now I got to get rid of him. 现在我得除掉他了
[20:20] I’m not gonna lie to you, it hurts. 说实话 挺心疼
[20:23] You know my feeling. 你知道我的想法
[20:24] Humans as a species are untrustworthy creatures. 人类是不值得信赖的生物
[20:27] We don’t deserve to live forever. 我们不值得永生
[20:29] What the hell were you thinking, Roger, 你到底是怎么想的 罗杰
[20:31] even to consider authorizing this Powell 竟然批准这个鲍威尔
[20:34] to conduct human trials? 在人体上做实验
[20:36] It was necessary 这个实验有必要
[20:37] for the research to reach the next level. 进阶到下一阶段
[20:40] I didn’t know he was gonna be so reckless. 我没想到他会这么鲁莽
[20:42] You had to know there was a risk innocent people would die. 你肯定知道无辜的人可能会丧命
[20:44] How many innocents died 寻找天花疫苗时
[20:45] in the search for the smallpox vaccine? 有多少无辜的人死了
[20:47] All in the name of the advancement of science. 都是为了科学的进步
[20:50] This isn’t about science, Roger. 你才不关心科学呢 罗杰
[20:52] This is about you actually believing 你只是认为你
[20:54] that death is beneath you. 可以凌驾于死亡之上
[20:56] No, this is what it takes. 不是 这都是必要的代价
[20:58] Louis Pasteur — he wasn’t even a physician. 路易·巴斯德 他都不是一位医生
[21:00] The day that he injected 他为第一位小男孩
[21:01] that first small boy with the rabies vaccine, 注射狂犬病疫苗时
[21:04] he was risking criminal prosecution. 他面临着被处决的危险
[21:06] Jonas Salk injected the flu virus 乔纳斯·索尔克在密歇根的
[21:08] Into men in an insane asylum in Michigan. 一家疯人院给一个人注射了流感病毒
[21:12] Decade later, 十年后
[21:12] he’s being hailed as the genius who cured polio. 人们称赞他是治愈小儿麻痹的天才
[21:16] I know of a doctor who agreed with you, 我知道一位医生会赞同你说的话
[21:18] a relatively young man also fascinated by genetics, 一个相当年轻并且同样痴迷于遗传学的人
[21:22] a man who didn’t concern himself with morality, humanity. 一个毫不关心道德感和人性的人
[21:26] That was Josef Mengele. 他叫约瑟夫·门格勒
[21:29] I don’t need you to agree with what I’ve already done, Red. 我不用你赞同我已经做了的事 红魔
[21:32] But I would like to know 但我需要知道
[21:33] if you’re willing to help me now. 现在你愿不愿意帮我
[21:36] Sir, there are two agents from the FBI at the front door, 先生 门口有两个联调局的探员找您
[21:40] and they’re insisting on seeing you right away. 他们坚持要马上见您
[21:41] I’ll be right down. 我马上下去
[21:50] The identity of my scientist — 这就是我的那个科学家的身份
[21:53] Everything you need to know to take care of the problem. 你解决他要用到的资料都在里面了
[21:56] If it were anyone else, I’d decline, 如果是别人开口 我一定拒绝
[21:58] but for you, Roger, 但为了你 罗杰
[22:00] I’ll see what I can do. 我会尽力的
[22:08] Agent Keen, Ressler, come on in. 基恩探员 雷斯勒探员 请进
[22:16] You are going to tell me! 你必须告诉我
[22:18] You are going to talk! You know that, right? 我早晚会让你开口的 你知道吗
[22:20] Is it Reddington? You work for him? 是雷丁顿吗 你是为他工作的吗
[22:22] Because you are not cops. 因为你不是警察
[22:24] If you’re gonna do it, do it. 要动手就快点吧
[22:26] Two bullets. Get it over with. 痛快给我们来两枪 就完事了
[22:27] No, no, no, that’s not how we do things, 不不不 我们可不是这么做事的
[22:30] not with boys like you. 对你们这样的男孩可不会这样
[22:41] Everything ready? 都准备好了吗
[22:42] Ja. 好了
[22:47] Him first. 他先来
[22:53] Have you heard of the blood eagle? 你听说过血鹰吗
[22:59] We cut the skin along the spine… 我们沿着脊椎把皮肤划开
[23:05] pull the lungs out through the ribs… 把肺从肋骨间掏出来
[23:10] watch them flutter… 看着它们随呼吸鼓动
[23:12] like bloodstained wings. 就好像血色的翅膀
[23:16] It’s actually quite beautiful. 那场面其实很美的
[23:19] That’s a cute story. 真是个不错的故事
[23:24] I’m not gonna talk. 我不会说的
[23:26] Okay! 好吧
[23:36] Elizabeth… 伊丽莎白…
[23:39] Keen. 基恩
[23:43] You still not gonna talk? 你还是不肯说吗
[23:54] Dr. Levin, you have excellent timing. 莱文医生 你电话打得正好
[23:56] I was intending to call you today. 我今天本来也想给你打电话的
[23:57] Well, I hope it’s not because you’re feeling worse. 希望不是因为你病情变糟了
[23:59] No, actually, it’s the opposite. 不 实际上正相反
[24:00] For the first time in a while, I feel like myself again. 这么久来头一次 我感觉又找回自己了
[24:03] This new drug you’re testing — 你在实验的这种新药物
[24:05] I think we’re really on to something. 我觉得真的很有效果
[24:08] Dr. Levin? 莱文医生
[24:10] I’m here. 我在听
[24:11] I’m so pleased we’re having success, Harold, 我很高兴我们的进展如此顺利 哈罗德
[24:14] but to be honest, 但老实说
[24:16] it makes this call all the more difficult. 这让我更难以开口了
[24:19] The study is evolving, as these things do. 研究现在有所变化 这种项目经常这样
[24:22] They’re always looking at the results and the funding 永远都会根据结果和发现
[24:25] and making adjustments. 做出调整
[24:27] What kind of adjustments? 什么样的调整
[24:29] I heard today that they’re lowering the age parameters 我今天听说他们要在进入下一轮治疗时
[24:32] as we move into this next round of treatment. 调低参与者的年龄上限
[24:34] No final decisions have been made, 目前还没有做最后决定
[24:37] but I need to let you know… 但我应该告诉你一声
[24:40] It’s possible we won’t be able to continue with the trial. 有可能我们不能再继续临床实验了
[24:44] So, they’re removing me from the program? 他们不再让我参加这个项目了吗
[24:46] No. We’re still waiting on a decision, 没有 我们还在等决定
[24:48] and I promise to do what I can to avoid any change. 而且我会尽力避免任何变动
[24:55] I really am sorry, Harold. 真的很抱歉 哈罗德
[24:57] You know how I feel about you and Charlene. 你知道我对你和夏琳有很深的感情
[25:02] Keep your mouth shut! 闭好你的嘴
[25:04] Cut him open. 把他切开
[25:06] Sarah Hastings. 莎拉·海斯廷斯
[25:08] You son of a bitch. 你这个混蛋
[25:09] – And what about her? – Don’t say a word. -她怎么了 -什么都别说
[25:12] I’m not gonna say anything 我不会再说别的
[25:13] until you guarantee me that you don’t touch Elizabeth Keen. 除非你向我保证你不会碰伊丽莎白·基恩
[25:17] What I can guarantee about Elizabeth Keen is, 关于伊丽莎白·基恩 我能向你保证的是
[25:22] I’m gonna find her… 我会找到她
[25:23] and I’m gonna kill her. 然后我会杀了她
[25:24] She’s FBI. 她是联调局探员
[25:27] You a cop? 你是个警察吗
[25:28] No. I was married to one. 不是 但我曾经娶过一位
[25:30] But not now. 但现在不是了
[25:33] Why do you care? 那你为什么还这么在乎
[25:34] Jacob, no! 雅各布 不要
[25:36] Someone in your group murdered Sarah Hastings. 你们组织里有人杀了莎拉·海斯廷斯
[25:38] Oh, God. 老天啊
[25:40] I was hired to find out who. 有人雇我查找是谁干的
[25:42] Powerful people are looking for you, Elias. 有位高权重的人在找你 以利亚
[25:45] If you want to know who, 如果你想知道是谁
[25:46] then you promise me you never, ever touch Elizabeth Keen. 那就向我保证你永远不会碰伊丽莎白·基恩
[25:54] You sell me out for that bitch, 你为了那个婊子出卖我
[25:55] and I swear I’ll hunt you down. 我发誓我要杀死你
[26:11] You need to let me go. 你们得放了我
[26:27] I can help you. 我能帮你们
[26:42] Don’t say another word. 不要再说了
[26:44] You know that girl you said cost me my life? 你记得你说那个女孩会让我丧命吗
[26:50] She just saved it. 她刚救了我的命
[26:53] We don’t see a lot of billionaires 我们并不经常见到亿万富翁
[26:55] suspected of murder. 被怀疑谋杀
[26:56] And you’d be wise to remember that my client 而且你应该很清楚地知道
[26:58] hasn’t been charged with anything, Agent Keen. 我的委托人没有受到任何指控 基恩探员
[27:00] Earlier today, we raided a clinic 今天早些时候 我们突袭了一间诊所
[27:01] being used to conduct experimental transgenic research 里面正在用活人作为实验对象来进行
[27:05] on human test subjects. 实验性转基因研究
[27:06] That research was being conducted 实验是由一名叫做朱利安·鲍威尔的
[27:07] by a Dr. Julian Powell, 医生进行的
[27:09] and you failed to mentioned your connection with Powell 而上次我们谈话时 你并没有提到
[27:12] the last time we spoke. 你跟鲍威尔的联系
[27:13] What connection? 什么联系
[27:14] He worked for you 他在一家名为”萨多沃解决方案公司”的
[27:16] at a biotech company called Sadovo Solutions. 生物科技公司为你工作
[27:18] And now he surfaces, 现在他冒出来
[27:20] abducting disabled patients, doing illegal experiments, 绑架残疾病人 进行非法实验
[27:23] – killing people. – Have you any idea -杀人 -你知不知道
[27:25] how many people I’ve employed over the last 20 years? 过去二十年里我雇佣过多少人
[27:28] This is one hell of a coincidence, Mr. Hobbs. 这也太巧合了 霍布斯先生
[27:30] We come around asking about human experiments, 我们来调查关于人体实验的事
[27:33] and when we find the man responsible, 而等我们找到负责人的时候
[27:36] he has a direct connection to you. 又发现他跟你有直接联系
[27:38] He may have been an employee of mine many years ago, 很多年前他可能是我的一名雇员
[27:41] but I’m sorry, I’ve absolutely no recollection of him. 但很抱歉 我完全想不起来这个人
[27:45] And I’m gonna guess you’ve got nothing to suggest otherwise. 我猜你们也没有证据证明我认识他
[27:48] We’re looking into every phone call, every correspondence, 我们会调查每一通电话 每一次通信
[27:51] every shred of data that we can pull on Julian Powell 每一条关于朱利安·鲍威尔
[27:53] and that clinic. 还有那个诊所的信息
[27:55] If you’re funding him, we will prove it. 如果是你资助了他 我们会找到证据的
[28:00] What do you have? 情况怎么样
[28:01] We’ve got straight denial. 他直接否认了
[28:03] He’s pretty much calling our bluff. 他识破了我们的虚张声势
[28:04] He say anything 他说了什么
[28:05] we could use to connect him to Powell? 能让我们把他和鲍威尔联系起来的话吗
[28:07] Nothing of value, but it’s early. 没什么有价值的 但现在说还为时尚早
[28:08] We’ll keep at him. 我们会继续审问的
[28:09] If that’s all we have, it’s not enough to arrest him. 如果我们只有这些 那还不足以逮捕他
[28:11] Look, he’s lying to us about Powell. 他在鲍威尔的事上撒了谎
[28:13] We can make a circumstantial argument that he’s involved. 我们可以间接认为他确实参与其中
[28:16] If he is directly connected to Powell 如果他跟鲍威尔有直接联系
[28:18] and we let him go, 而我们让他走了
[28:19] the first thing he’s gonna do is destroy the evidence. 他首先就会去毁灭证据
[28:21] We should hold him. 我们应该羁押他
[28:22] You see that lawyer in there? 你看到那个律师了吗
[28:23] He can afford that suit and the beach house he owns 他能穿得起那套西装买得起海滨别墅
[28:25] because he’ll never let that happen. 就因为他绝不会让他的委托人被关押
[28:26] Let him file. 让他去提抗议申诉好了
[28:27] By the time he gets heard, 等手续走完
[28:28] we’ll probably have what we need. 我们可能已经掌握我们所需要的了
[28:33] What’s going on, boss? 出什么事了 老板
[28:34] I’m just saying — 我只是在说
[28:36] not all suspects are created equal. 不是所有嫌犯都生来平等
[28:39] Look, if somebody told me that you were gonna say that, 要是有人告诉我你会那么说
[28:41] I’d have bet every damn dime that they were wrong. 我会倾尽所有打赌他们是错的
[28:44] So, he’s got friends in high places. 就算他有高层的朋友
[28:45] Since when do you care? 你什么时候在乎过
[28:46] Hey, if we don’t have enough, go get enough. 如果我们掌握的不够 那就去找证据
[28:49] But in the meantime, kick him loose. 但同时 让他走
[28:57] Maybe we can’t connect Hobbs directly with the victims, 也许我们找不到霍布斯和受害者间的直接联系
[28:59] but I have a feeling Dr. Powell can. 但直觉告诉我 鲍威尔医生肯定有直接联系
[29:01] All we have to do is find him. 我们需要做的就是找到他
[29:03] I think I can help with that. 我想我能帮上忙
[29:04] Been going over the files we recovered from Powell’s facility, 我一直在翻查从鲍威尔诊所里找到的文件
[29:06] and check this out — 来看看这个
[29:09] These are the test subjects? 这些都是实验对象吗
[29:10] Yes and no. 是 也不是
[29:11] All of them are deceased except for one, 他们都去世了 除了一个人
[29:14] The woman on the bottom right. 下面右边的那位女士
[29:15] Leann McGrath — 34 years old, currently a resident 莉安·麦格拉斯 34岁 现在在
[29:19] of Twin Pines Assisted-living Center in Springdale. 斯普林戴尔的双松疗养中心居住
[29:22] Powell’s collected all of her medical files. 鲍威尔搜集了她所有的医疗资料
[29:24] He’s been tracking her condition for years. 几年来他一直在跟踪她的情况
[29:25] She has the same frontal-lobe condition as the others. 她跟其他人一样有大脑额叶损伤
[29:28] I have a feeling we just found 我想我们刚刚找到了
[29:29] Dr. Powell’s next test subject. 鲍威尔医生的下一个实验对象
[29:51] Sweetheart, I’m so sorry… 亲爱的 真对不起
[29:56] but I failed you. 我让你失望了
[30:04] We need to go away from here. 我们得离开这里去别的地方
[30:07] Don’t worry. I haven’t forgot your things. 别担心 我不会忘拿你的东西的
[30:21] Julian? 朱利安
[30:22] I wasn’t expecting you today. 我不知道你今天会来
[30:24] What’s going on? A-are you taking her somewhere? 出什么事了 你要带她去哪里吗
[30:26] Todd, I don’t have time to explain, 陶德 我没时间解释了
[30:29] but I need you to understand that… 但请你理解
[30:31] that this isn’t personal. 我这不是在针对你
[30:37] We need you to escort us to Leann McGrath’s room immediately. 请马上带我们去莉安·麦格拉斯的房间
[30:40] Yes, of course, agent. 没问题 探员
[30:43] What happened? You okay? 发生什么了 你还好吗
[30:45] He took Ms. McGrath toward client pickup. 他带着麦格拉斯女士往接送病人的地方去了
[30:54] Dr. Powell. 鲍威尔医生
[30:56] Let’s go for a ride. 我们去转转吧
[31:11] Reddington! 雷丁顿
[31:19] I’m sorry, but I don’t know who the hell you are. 对不起 但我不知道你是谁
[31:22] My name is Raymond Reddington. 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[31:24] I’m the man who was sent by Roger Hobbs to… 罗杰·霍布斯让我来
[31:27] get rid of you. 除掉你
[31:29] Relax, doctor. 别紧张 医生
[31:30] I have no intention of killing you. 我无意杀死你
[31:32] You are a potential solution to a problem. 你是一个问题的潜在解决方法
[31:36] How so? 怎么会
[31:36] A young woman I know and care for 一位我认识并很在乎的年轻女士
[31:39] had a distant memory quite literally taken away from her 在她很小的时候有一段记忆
[31:44] when she was a little girl — erased. 被拿走了 被人抹去了
[31:48] So, you want to apply my work 所以你想将我的工作
[31:50] to the field of memory extraction. 应用在记忆提取领域
[31:51] Not your work, doctor — your research. 不是你的工作 医生 是你的研究
[31:55] If you’ve been able to prove that brain cells can regenerate, 要是你能证明脑细胞能随着时间的推移
[31:59] with time, 再生
[32:00] would your breakthrough relate in any way 那么你这项突破有没有可能在某种程度上
[32:03] to the restoration of this young woman’s memory? 有助于帮助这位年轻女士恢复记忆
[32:10] No, my work will not help the woman remember. 不行 我的研究没法让那位女士恢复记忆
[32:13] In theory, transgenics can help rebuild 理论上来说 转基因能帮助恢复
[32:15] damaged memory synapses, 受损的记忆突触
[32:16] but there’s a more… 但有一个更…
[32:19] there’s a more fundamental problem. 有一个更根本的问题
[32:22] And that is? 什么问题
[32:26] Let me show you. 我带你去看
[32:28] You know Julian Powell? 你认识朱利安·鲍威尔吗
[32:29] Of course. She’s his fiancee. 当然认识 她是他的未婚妻
[32:30] Ms. McGrath was in a car accident. 麦格拉斯女士遭遇了一场车祸
[32:32] She suffered catastrophic damage 她的大脑额叶
[32:33] to the frontal lobe of her brain. 受到重创
[32:36] There’s an article here about the accident. 这篇是关于那场车祸的报道
[32:38] I think it might have more of the story. 我觉得里面或许另有隐情
[32:41] “The car Ms. McGrath was riding in “麦格拉斯女士所乘坐的车
[32:43] jumped a center divide and hit an oncoming tractor trailer. 冲过路中间的隔离带 撞上迎面驶来的货车
[32:46] Officers at the scene said Ms. McGrath’s car 事故现场的警察说当时车子
[32:48] was being driven by her fiance Julian Powell.” 是由其未婚夫朱利安·鲍威尔驾驶的”
[32:57] This is where she lived. 这就是她以前住的地方
[33:01] It’s all I have left of who she was. 对于曾经的她 我只剩这些回忆了
[33:05] I proposed in this room. 我在这个房间里向她求婚
[33:07] Wasn’t supposed to happen like that. 本来不该这样求婚的
[33:08] I had a more romantic plan, 我有更浪漫的计划
[33:10] but once I had the ring, I couldn’t help it. 但我一拿到戒指 就忍不住了
[33:15] Six weeks later, she was gone. 六周后 她就离我而去了
[33:17] We were in the hospital — St. Michael’s — 当时我们在医院里 圣迈克尔医院
[33:20] And a good friend of mine and his wife were having a baby, 我一个好朋友的妻子在那生产
[33:23] and Leann and I were in the maternity ward until 4:00 a.m. 莉安和我在产科病房待到凌晨四点
[33:27] It was one of the happiest nights of my life. 那是我生命中最开心的一个晚上
[33:34] And then, in the car on the way home, 然后 在开车回家的路上
[33:37] we were both so tired. 我们俩都太累了
[33:44] Yeah. 悲剧就发生了
[33:45] You fell asleep at the wheel. 你开车的时候睡着了
[33:49] So this is why he’s been experimenting 这就是他拿额叶损伤的病人
[33:50] on patients with frontal-lobe damage. 做实验的原因
[33:52] He’s not looking for immortality. 他不是在寻找让人长生不老的方法
[33:54] He’s trying to bring back the woman he loves. 他想要唤醒他的爱人
[33:56] I suppose Roger Hobbs 我想罗杰·霍布斯
[33:58] doesn’t care about your motives or practices, 只要能从你的发现中获益
[34:03] as long as he profits from your findings. 就根本不在乎你的动机和做法
[34:05] I needed money to fund my research, 我需要钱来进行我的研究
[34:07] and it was the only way that I could fix what I’ve done 这是我能弥补我的过失
[34:10] and the only way that I could get Leann back. 并且唤醒莉安的唯一方法
[34:12] So, what did you say to him, doctor? 那你是怎么跟他说的呢 医生
[34:13] Told him that my work would help him live forever. 我跟他说我的研究成果能让他长生不老
[34:18] And he wrote a check that afternoon. 他当天下午就给了我一笔钱
[34:23] This is where I do most of my real work. 我大部分的实际工作都是在这做的
[34:26] Thousands of hours spent sitting here, 在这坐了成千上万个小时
[34:28] just searching, planning, 搜索资料 制定计划
[34:30] believing. 不断祈祷
[34:31] And…for what? 结果呢
[34:34] Look — look at this. 看看这一切
[34:35] Look at… 看看…
[34:37] Useless. 无济于事
[34:39] You never found anything. 你根本没研究出什么东西
[34:41] I lied, falsified the data. 我伪造了数据 骗了他
[34:45] I had to. 我不得不这么做
[34:45] Hobbes would have cut me off. 不然霍布斯就不会再给我钱了
[34:47] But none of this works. My research is a failure. 全都是白费功夫 我的研究失败了
[34:52] I am a failure. 我就是个失败者
[34:56] I can’t save her. 我救不了她
[34:58] You killed a lot of innocent people, Dr. Powell. 你杀了许多无辜的人 鲍威尔医生
[35:01] I wanted to help them. 我是想帮他们
[35:04] What life did they have? 他们过得是什么样的日子
[35:13] What kind of life can she have now? 她现在又能过什么样的日子呢
[35:36] Once again, police have identified the man 再次插播 警方已证实今天早些时候
[35:38] who died earlier today. 死去男性的身份
[35:40] We can now confirm his name is Dr. Julian Powell. 现在可以确认死者是朱利安·鲍威尔医生
[35:44] So far, we’ve been unable to locate – 目前为止 我们未能找到…
[35:50] Nicely done. 干得漂亮
[35:53] Every station’s calling it a suicide. 所有媒体都称这是一桩自杀案
[35:57] It’s done. 各方面都已摆平
[35:59] And the FBI? 联调局那边呢
[36:00] Nothing leads back to you. 没有证据能联系到你身上
[36:05] Why so dour, Roger? 你怎么还闷闷不乐的 罗杰
[36:07] I lost a lot of money on this, Red. 我在这事上损失了一大笔钱 红魔
[36:10] Tens of millions. 几千万啊
[36:12] This has nothing to do with the money. 根本不是因为钱
[36:15] You wanted it to work. 你希望这个研究管用
[36:17] For all you’ve achieved, 在你所有的成就中
[36:19] you actually thought this might be your legacy. 你本以为这会是你展示给世人的最大财富
[36:22] If it wasn’t for you, 要不是因为你
[36:24] my legacy would be life without parole. 我展示给世人的就会是我被判终身监禁了
[36:27] Well, maybe you didn’t save mankind 或许你没能拯救世人
[36:30] from an untimely death, 免于英年早逝
[36:32] but someday, you may be able to spare me from one. 但总有一天 你或许能救我一命
[36:45] Care to tell me what the hell happened today? 愿意告诉我今天到底是怎么回事吗
[36:48] I suppose I should. 应该可以
[36:49] You stole Powell out from under us, 你在我们眼皮底下带走了鲍威尔
[36:51] and then an hour later, he ends up dead? 一小时后 他死了
[36:53] Did you kill that man?! 是你杀的吗
[36:54] I’m happy to discuss the day’s events, 要是你不用这种口气说话
[36:57] but not if you insist on doing so at this volume. 我很乐意与你聊聊这一天发生的事
[37:00] You gave us this case because you wanted Powell, 你把这案子交给我们是因为你想找到鲍威尔
[37:02] and then you used us to flush him out. 然后利用我们逼他现身
[37:04] Yes. 是的
[37:05] “Yes.” 是的
[37:08] You wanted the science. 你想要的是那些科技
[37:09] The science didn’t work. 那些科技没用
[37:11] Powell was falsifying his results. 鲍威尔的数据结果是伪造的
[37:13] He was never interested in immortality, 他对长生不老从来都不感兴趣
[37:16] but you know that. 不过你已经知道这点了
[37:17] He wanted to get his fiancé back. 他只想要他的未婚妻回到他身边
[37:19] He knew it was over, 他知道一切都结束了
[37:21] so he ended it. 所以他做了了断
[37:23] That’s the truth. 这就是真相
[37:24] That’s half the truth. 那只是真相的一半
[37:27] I don’t take anything you say at face value. 我不相信你的片面之词
[37:31] Fair enough. 好吧
[37:33] My interest in Powell’s research was only half the picture. 我对鲍威尔的研究感兴趣只是一半的原因
[37:36] This was always about Roger Hobbs. 这件事其实是为了罗杰·霍布斯
[37:39] I used the FBI to create a problem for Roger. 我利用联调局给罗杰制造了些麻烦
[37:43] I needed the man to be in my debt, and now he is. 我要他欠我人情 现在他欠下了
[37:46] Roger Hobbs is a murderer. 罗杰·霍布斯是个谋杀犯
[37:48] He may not have conducted those experiments, 也许他没有亲自动手做那些实验
[37:50] but according to the law, he is just as guilty, 但是按照法律规定 他同样有罪
[37:53] and now without Powell, we can’t prove it. 但是现在没有鲍威尔 我们就无法证明
[37:56] Don’t be so quick to make an enemy of Roger Hobbs. 不要这么急着与罗杰·霍布斯为敌
[38:00] You don’t see it yet, Lizzy, but a dark cloud is approaching, 你还没意识到 莉兹 但是乌云即将到来
[38:04] and when it arrives, Roger Hobbs will be a very good friend 在它降临之时 罗杰·霍布斯在必要的时候
[38:08] at exactly the moment he needs to be. 会是一个很好的朋友
[38:14] Harold, sorry to pull you away. 哈罗德 抱歉打断你工作了
[38:17] Looking sharp. 这一身不错啊
[38:18] I’m on my way to some fundraiser — 我正要去参加一个募捐活动
[38:20] another $5 piece of chicken for $50,000 a plate. 又是那种廉价物品高价出售的活动
[38:23] I have a feeling you’ll be seeing 我有预感你在未来
[38:24] a lot more of those in the future. 会遇到很多类似的情况
[38:27] Heard things worked out for Roger Hobbs. 听说罗杰·霍布斯的事顺利解决了
[38:29] I’m glad to hear it. 很高兴听到这个消息
[38:30] Hey, I just came by 我只是来
[38:31] to clear the air about our conversation earlier. 澄清我们早前的对话
[38:34] I hope you didn’t misconstrue my intent. 希望你没误解我的话
[38:37] – Not a problem. – Good. -没问题 -那就好
[38:38] I wouldn’t want anything to come between us. 我不想任何事影响我们的关系
[38:40] Let me ask you a question — 我想问你一个问题
[38:41] I got a call earlier from Dr. Levin. 今天早些时候我接到莱文医生的电话
[38:44] He said I might get cut from the trial. 他说可能要把我从临床实验中除名
[38:46] You know anything about that? 这件事你知道吗
[38:48] How would I know anything about that? 我怎么会知道这件事
[38:51] But I wouldn’t sweat it. I’ll make a call. 但是别担心 我会打电话问问
[38:54] That’s what friends do. 朋友就该这么做
[39:03] What are you still doing here? 你怎么还没走
[39:04] I could ask you the same thing. 我也正想问你呢
[39:06] What happened to dinner? 晚餐怎么取消了
[39:08] I just didn’t feel like going out. 我只是不想出门
[39:12] What’s going on, Keen? 怎么了 基恩
[39:16] You said earlier that I had so much to celebrate. 之前你说我有很多事值得庆祝
[39:20] You know that isn’t true. 你知道那不是真的
[39:23] I mean, I though by the time I was in my 30s, 我以为我到了三十岁时
[39:25] I’d have something to show for it. 会有一些能拿出来炫耀的事
[39:27] I would at least be a prestigious profiler. 至少会成为一个有威望的侧写师
[39:29] I mean, I was the top in my class. 当年我在班里成绩可是名列前茅的
[39:32] I thought I’d have a loving relationship with someone, 我以为我会和某个人相爱
[39:34] maybe we would be raising a family together. 也许还会一起组织一个家庭
[39:38] At least you’ve got a dog. 至少你有只狗
[39:39] That’s one up on me. 这点已经胜过我了
[39:41] I don’t know who I am. 我不知道自己是谁
[39:45] I don’t know if this is my birthday. 我不知道今天是不是我的生日
[39:47] I don’t even know my own name. 我甚至都不知道自己的名字
[39:49] No, I know who I am. 不 我知道我是谁
[39:50] I am the puppet of some high-functioning sociopath. 我是某个手段高明的反社会者的傀儡
[39:54] I don’t even know what I’m doing here. 我都不知道自己在这里做什么
[39:56] What you’re doing here 你之所以在这里
[39:58] is celebrating your birthday with me. 是为了和我一起庆祝你的生日
[40:03] What did you — 你怎么会…
[40:04] See, I called the restaurant. 我给餐厅打了电话
[40:05] I thought I’d send you and your friends a bottle of wine. 我想要给你和你的朋友送一支红酒
[40:08] Turns out, there wasn’t a reservation, 结果那里根本没人定位子
[40:09] so I figured since you weren’t going to Wing Yee, 所以我想既然你不打算去咏仪饭店
[40:13] I was bringing Wing Yee to you. 我就把咏仪饭店带到你面前
[40:29] Oh, look at you! 瞧瞧你
[40:32] I’ve been saving this for a special occasion. 我一直存着这支酒 留在特别的时刻喝
[40:38] Well… 既然如此
[40:41] I’m honored. 我很荣幸地来喝一杯
[41:24] I don’t care how long it takes 不管花多长的时间
[41:25] or what expense you have to go to. 付出多大的代价
[41:27] I want Jacob Phelps found. 我都要找到雅各布·菲尔普斯
[42:08] – Shh! Shh! – What are you doing?! -小点声 -你在这干什么
[42:13] I didn’t know where else to go. 我没有别的地方可去了
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme