时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Said you were there on official business | 你说你在那艘名为凤凰号的船上 |
[00:06] | when you encountered Mr. Ames on the ship the Phoenix. | 遇到在埃姆斯先生的时候正在执行公务 |
[00:08] | You’re the target of a federal murder investigation. | 你现在是联邦谋杀案的重要嫌犯 |
[00:10] | You really think the best choice at this point is to shut me out? | 你真觉得什么都不告诉我会对你有帮助吗 |
[00:13] | I strongly advise you to not commit perjury to protect her | 我强烈地建议你不要为保护她而做伪证 |
[00:15] | You asked me a question, and I answered it. | 你问了个问题 我回答了 |
[00:17] | Are we finished? | 你问完了吗 |
[00:18] | A discharged bullet found at the scene. | 我们在现场找到了一枚子弹 |
[00:20] | It’s a match to Agent Keen’s firearm. | 它和基恩探员的佩枪弹道匹配 |
[00:22] | Let’s talk about Tom Keen. | 我们来谈一谈汤姆·基恩 |
[00:24] | My ex-husband is dead. | 我的前夫已经死了 |
[00:26] | I just need to go back in, okay? | 我只要再回去 好吗 |
[00:27] | I don’t care what it is. I’ll take anything. | 我不在乎是什么 给我什么都可以 |
[00:28] | How’s your german? | 你德语怎么样 |
[00:29] | You trained him to be a deep-cover operative. | 你训练他成为一名卧底 |
[00:32] | It’s all he’s ever done. | 他从来只会干这行 |
[00:33] | When one operation ends, | 一个任务结束 |
[00:34] | he comes back to you for another. | 他回到你这来领另一个任务 |
[00:39] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[00:39] | I want Tom Keen. | 我想要汤姆·基恩 |
[02:41] | 汤姆·基恩 (七号) | |
[02:45] | You know what that is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[02:46] | Looks like a bullet. | 看起来像颗子弹 |
[02:48] | It’s your bullet. | 是你打出的子弹 |
[02:50] | A forensics team | 鉴证小组 |
[02:51] | pried it from the floorboards of the Phoenix. | 从凤凰号的地板里撬出来的 |
[02:53] | Ballistics matched it to your FBI-issued 9mm. | 弹道与联调局配给你的手枪吻合 |
[02:59] | There’s more. | 还不止这些 |
[03:00] | The crime lab | 取证实验室 |
[03:01] | found trace amounts of blood belonging to Samuel Aleko. | 发现上面有少量塞缪尔·阿列科的血迹 |
[03:06] | Here’s the report. See for yourself. | 这是报告 你自己看 |
[03:07] | Why are you showing me this? | 你为什么给我看这些 |
[03:08] | Because it contradicts every word | 因为这些与你 |
[03:10] | that’s come out of your mouth since you walked in here. | 来这里后说的每一句话相矛盾 |
[03:12] | Because, at a minimum, | 因为至少 |
[03:13] | it is direct evidence of your perjury, | 这是你做伪证的直接证据 |
[03:15] | and I’m trying to decide | 而我正在考虑 |
[03:16] | if it should be exhibit “A” in your murder trial. | 是否将它作为你谋杀案的呈堂证供 |
[03:19] | You made it very clear | 你很清楚地表示 |
[03:20] | you never saw Samuel Aleko on the Phoenix. | 在凤凰号上从未见过塞缪尔·阿列科 |
[03:24] | I suppose shooting the man must have slipped your mind. | 我猜你肯定忘了枪杀他这回事 |
[03:26] | I sat right here and told you exactly what happened. | 我坐在这里说的每一句话都是事实 |
[03:29] | Maybe Wilcox is fabricating evidence | 也许是威尔考克斯在伪造证据 |
[03:31] | to support his case. | 来帮他立案 |
[03:33] | You know my record, Agent Keen. | 你知道我的过去 基恩探员 |
[03:34] | There’s no love lost between me and the Federal Government. | 我与联邦政府没有旧怨 |
[03:38] | That said, I do recognize | 但同时 我清楚 |
[03:39] | that exceptional measures are sometimes required | 有时需要采取些非常手段 |
[03:42] | to preserve our security. | 来保护人民的安全 |
[03:46] | Talk to me. | 给我说实话 |
[03:47] | Enough lies. | 别再撒谎 |
[03:52] | I see. | 好吧 |
[03:55] | Well, in that case, | 既然这样 |
[03:55] | you really leave me no alternative. | 你让我别无选择 |
[03:58] | I can’t shield your actions in the name of national security | 如果你一直不肯告诉我事件真相 |
[04:00] | if you insist on concealing the truth of those actions. | 我没法以国家安全之名保护你的所作所为 |
[04:03] | I did not kill Eugene Ames. | 尤金·埃姆斯不是我杀的 |
[04:07] | That’s the only truth you need to know. | 你知道这个事实就够了 |
[04:09] | Well, a jury may feel differently. | 陪审团可能不会这么想 |
[04:10] | And something tells me we’re about to find out. | 而且很快我们就能知道答案 |
[04:13] | We’re done. | 就这样吧 |
[04:14] | I’ll issue my ruling in the morning. | 我将在早上做出判决 |
[04:18] | Die Entrechteten. | 无权者 |
[04:20] | Really, Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[04:20] | These misanthropes have been on my radar for years. | 我监视这些厌世者很多年了 |
[04:24] | The FBI must have some kind of file. | 联调局一定有些资料 |
[04:26] | No. We do. I’m just finalizing some of the translations. | 不 我们确实有 我在最后转译一下 |
[04:28] | Just a few more seconds. | 再等一下就好 |
[04:29] | I’m sorry. I admit I don’t quite follow this plan. | 抱歉 我不太清楚计划是什么 |
[04:32] | Agent Keen is facing an indictment | 基恩探员面临着 |
[04:34] | for a murder she didn’t commit. | 她并未犯下的谋杀罪名指控 |
[04:36] | I’ve found us a lead on the whereabouts | 我找到了能够使她 |
[04:38] | of the one man who can exonerate her — | 免除罪责的人的下落 |
[04:41] | Tom Keen. | 汤姆·基恩 |
[04:42] | Wait — what? | 等等 什么 |
[04:43] | Tom Keen is dead. | 汤姆·基恩已经死了 |
[04:44] | He was shot and killed months ago. | 数月前他就被枪杀了 |
[04:46] | No. Agent Keen shot him, but she didn’t kill him. | 不 基恩探员对他开了枪 但并没有杀了他 |
[04:49] | In what may be | 基恩探员 |
[04:50] | Agent Keen’s single greatest lapse in judgment, | 最大的判断失误或许就是 |
[04:53] | she saved the imposter | 她救了那个 |
[04:56] | pretending to be her devoted husband, | 装作是深爱她的丈夫的骗子 |
[04:58] | opting, instead, to hold him captive | 并将他关押在一艘弃船中的 |
[05:00] | in the rusty hull of an abandoned ship. | 某个锈迹斑斑的船舱内 |
[05:02] | Please tell me you made that up. | 告诉我这是你瞎编的 |
[05:03] | The harbormaster found Tom. | 港务长发现了汤姆 |
[05:05] | He was gonna go to the police, | 他当时准备报警 |
[05:06] | so Tom killed him to keep Liz from going to prison. | 于是汤姆杀了他 以免莉斯遭牢狱之灾 |
[05:09] | That is… | 真是… |
[05:10] | Insane? | 疯了 |
[05:11] | I was going to say “Extremely romantic.” | 我想说的是”超级浪漫” |
[05:13] | If we can bring Tom back | 如果我们能把汤姆带回来 |
[05:14] | and get Denner to realize that Tom killed Eugene Ames, | 让登纳明白是汤姆杀了尤金·埃姆斯 |
[05:17] | then maybe we can still stop Liz from being indicted. | 或许莉兹就不会被起诉了 |
[05:19] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 有了 |
[05:21] | According to our assets in Dresden, | 根据我们在德累斯顿线人的报告 |
[05:23] | you are looking at | 这是 |
[05:24] | the leadership structure of Die Entrechteten. | 无权者的领导体系 |
[05:27] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[05:28] | “The Disenfranchised.” | “被剥夺权力之人” |
[05:31] | They may look like common street thugs, | 他们或许看上去像普通的街头暴徒 |
[05:33] | but don’t underestimate their authority. | 但不要低估了他们的权威 |
[05:36] | They’re racists masquerading as patriots. | 他们是伪装成爱国者的种族主义者 |
[05:39] | “Germany for Germans.” | “德国人的德国” |
[05:41] | On the surface, they’re all about anti-immigration | 表面上看 他们都是在宣扬反移民 |
[05:44] | and preservation of the Aryan race, | 保护雅利安人 |
[05:47] | but look a little deeper, and you’ll find they care | 但再往深层去看 你会发现 |
[05:50] | far less about white power than they do about white powder. | 他们更在乎的是白色粉末而不是白人权力 |
[05:54] | They’re drug dealers? | 他们是毒贩 |
[05:55] | Among the most ruthless in Europe. | 欧洲最残忍的毒贩 |
[05:57] | Somewhere along the line, they realized that keeping | 不知何时起 他们意识到 |
[06:00] | German neighborhoods white is more than politics. | 保持德国社会的纯正不仅关乎政治 |
[06:03] | It’s economics. | 更是经济 |
[06:04] | These guys are fighting a street war. | 这些家伙正挑起街头黑帮战 |
[06:06] | Interpol estimates at least a dozen | 国际刑警组织估计仅在过去一年里 |
[06:08] | drug-related homicides in the last year alone. | 至少有十数起涉及到毒品的凶杀案 |
[06:09] | You’re telling me that Tom Keen, | 你是说汤姆·基恩 |
[06:11] | the four-eyes who taught third grade, | 教三年级的四眼男 |
[06:12] | is walking into that? | 加入他们了 |
[06:13] | How do we find him? | 我们怎么找到他 |
[06:14] | I can check, but I don’t think | 我可以查查 但我想 |
[06:15] | we have any friends on the inside. | 我们应该没有在内部的朋友 |
[06:17] | I do. | 我有 |
[06:19] | – I’m coming with you. – No, you’re not. | -我跟你一起去 -不 不行 |
[06:21] | She’s my partner, and you might need a hand | 她是我搭档 你也许会需要 |
[06:22] | from this side of the law to clear her name. | 白道上的支持来给她洗清罪名 |
[06:24] | You open your mouth, Donald, | 你一张嘴 唐纳德 |
[06:25] | and hay flies out. | 一切就付诸东流了 |
[06:27] | You look and feel and smell like cop. | 你一看就是个警察 |
[06:30] | You are what you are. It’s admirable. | 你就是这样一身正气 值得赞扬 |
[06:33] | But this is my world, and you’re a tourist. | 但这是我的世界 你只是游客 |
[06:36] | You blink wrong, we are both dead | 你哪怕错眨了下眼 我俩就都死了 |
[06:38] | and your partner goes to prison. | 而你的搭档也将锒铛入狱 |
[06:41] | I’ll keep my mouth shut and stay out of the way. | 我会闭上我的嘴置身事外的 |
[06:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:47] | Agent Ressler and I | 雷斯勒探员和我 |
[06:48] | were just discussing travel arrangements. | 正在讨论旅行计划 |
[06:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[06:52] | We found Tom. | 我们找到了汤姆 |
[06:54] | We’re gonna make him come back, | 我们要带他回来 |
[06:54] | tell the judge that you’re innocent. | 告诉法官你是无辜的 |
[06:57] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[07:00] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[07:02] | Whatever it takes to keep you safe. | 不惜代价保你安全 |
[07:04] | Finding Tom will not keep me safe. | 找到汤姆并不会让我安全 |
[07:06] | I lied to the court. | 我在法庭上撒了谎 |
[07:07] | We can handle the perjury count. | 作伪证的罪名我们能搞定 |
[07:09] | It’s the murder charge I’d like to avoid. | 我想帮你洗脱的是谋杀罪 |
[07:12] | How? | 怎么做 |
[07:12] | Judge Denner’s right. I covered it up. | 登纳法官是对的 我掩盖了事实 |
[07:15] | At the very least, I’m an accessory after the fact. | 再怎么说 我也是从犯 |
[07:19] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[07:20] | Juries care about intent. | 陪审团很看重动机 |
[07:22] | You didn’t intend to kill the Harbormaster. | 你不是故意杀害特区港务长的 |
[07:25] | That was Tom’s decision. | 那是汤姆的决定 |
[07:27] | Right now, that judge may think you’re guilty, | 现在 法官可能觉得你有罪 |
[07:29] | and it’s not easy to let a cold-blooded killer go free, | 想让一个冷血杀手脱罪还是很困难的 |
[07:34] | even in the name of national security. | 即便关乎国家安全 |
[07:36] | But a cold-blooded killer you are not. | 但你不是冷血杀手 |
[07:39] | If we can prove Tom is responsible, | 如果我们能证明是汤姆干得 |
[07:42] | it might just tip the scales. | 可能就能扳回局势 |
[07:44] | It’s my fault. I never should have put him there. | 都是我的错 我不该带他去那 |
[07:47] | He’ll go to prison for the rest of his life | 就因为我 他这下半辈子 |
[07:48] | because of me. | 都要在监狱里度过了 |
[07:50] | One step at a time, Lizzy. | 一步一步来 莉兹 |
[07:52] | He’s not gonna come back. | 他不会回来的 |
[07:55] | He will. | 会的 |
[07:57] | This journey we’re on isn’t over just yet. | 你我之间的故事还没完呢 |
[08:01] | You may have given up on us, but I haven’t. | 你可能放弃了我们 但我还没 |
[08:19] | Ruddiger! | 鲁丁格 |
[08:22] | I heard the good news! | 我听说了这个好消息 |
[08:24] | Good news? I’m in rehab. | 什么好消息 我在戒酒呢 |
[08:26] | Precisely. | 正式如此 |
[08:27] | It requires a great deal of courage and intestinal fortitude | 要走出重归清醒的第一步 |
[08:32] | for a man to take that first step toward sobriety. | 需要巨大的勇气和毅力 |
[08:35] | I couldn’t do it myself. | 换我肯定做不到 |
[08:37] | It was court-ordered. | 这是法院的命令 |
[08:39] | I got drunk and crashed my daughter’s Passat. | 我喝醉了 把我女儿的帕萨特撞烂了 |
[08:42] | She’ll never speak to me again. | 她再也不想跟我说话了 |
[08:43] | What’s the ninth step, again? | 第九步是什么来着 |
[08:45] | Make amends to those you harmed? | 弥补你曾经伤害过的人 |
[08:48] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[08:52] | You do any business with Die Entrechteten? | 你跟无权者有生意往来吗 |
[08:56] | No. | 没有 |
[08:56] | But I do know others who have. | 但我知道谁跟他们做过生意 |
[08:59] | Arms dealer name of Kohl. | 某个叫科尔的军火商 |
[09:02] | Splendid. | 真棒 |
[09:02] | Perhaps you could put me in touch with him. | 说不定你能帮我联系上他 |
[09:05] | You best try a ouija board. | 你还是试试通灵板吧 |
[09:06] | He was assassinated — shot dead in his car. | 他被人暗杀了 在他自己的车里被枪杀了 |
[09:09] | They do business now with an Austrian — | 他们现在跟一个奥地利人做生意 |
[09:11] | Becker, I think. | 应该叫贝克 |
[09:12] | Since when did a pack of stuempers like Die Entrechteten | 什么时候连无权者这样的三脚猫 |
[09:15] | get access to military hardware? | 都能接触到军用装备了 |
[09:17] | Word is they recruited a new boy. | 听说他们招了个新人 |
[09:20] | They’re looking for F2000 machine guns. | 他们在找F2000机枪 |
[09:24] | You know where or when? | 你知道他们何时何地交易吗 |
[09:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:27] | But if you wire some cash into my patient account, | 不过要是你能往我的户头上打点钱 |
[09:29] | they’ll let me use the phone. | 他们就会让我用电话 |
[09:31] | I’ll ask around. | 我可以打听打听 |
[09:33] | – Thank you, Max. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 麦克斯 -没问题 |
[09:35] | And remember — one day at a time, pal. | 记住 一步一步来 |
[09:40] | So, the man we’re looking for is a Franz Becker? | 所以我们要找的人是弗兰兹·贝克 |
[09:43] | The holiest man I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过最圣洁之人[holy双关] |
[09:45] | What church? | 哪个教派的 |
[09:46] | God, no. | 天呐 不 |
[09:47] | I mean he is literally covered in holes. | 我的意思是他全身都穿满了洞 |
[09:51] | Every square inch of the man is pierced. | 每一寸皮肤都打了洞 |
[09:54] | It’s impressive. | 令人印象深刻 |
[09:55] | That’s who you think Tom reached out to? | 你觉得汤姆是去找他了吗 |
[09:58] | That’s who I would reach out to. | 换我就会去找他 |
[10:00] | Unfortunately, Tom and I share some propensities. | 不幸的是 汤姆和我所见略同 |
[10:10] | Whatever you think you know about Tom Keen, | 不管你觉得你有多了解汤姆·基恩 |
[10:13] | forget it. | 趁早忘了吧 |
[10:14] | The bookish elementary-school teacher | 那个满身书呆气的小学老师 |
[10:17] | was a masterful illusion. | 不过是精心编造的假象 |
[10:19] | The man is an extremely talented covert operative. | 他是一个高超的伪装大师 |
[10:23] | I’m not surprised he convinced you | 你被他的伪装所骗 |
[10:24] | that his persona was real. | 并不奇怪 |
[10:27] | Once he takes on a new identity, he convinces himself. | 一旦他扮演新的角色 他连自己都会骗到 |
[10:38] | 德国 慕尼黑 凯撒机场 | |
[11:04] | Women’s dresses. | 女装 |
[11:32] | Women’s dresses, huh? | 女装是吧 |
[11:35] | Yes, Jeff, I understand you’re my financial planner, | 杰夫 我知道你是我的财务师 |
[11:38] | but I’m not asking for your advice on this. | 但我不是在向你征求意见 |
[11:40] | I just need you to do it. | 我需要你着手去办 |
[11:43] | Jeff, of course I know it’s a lot of money. | 杰夫 我当然知道这是一大笔钱 |
[11:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:49] | You have the routing number? | 你有路由号码吗 |
[11:51] | No, I want the account closed and the money transferred today. | 不 我今天就要关闭账户 转移资金 |
[11:55] | Thanks again. | 谢了 |
[11:57] | Sir, I was just coming — | 长官 我正要 |
[12:01] | I perjured myself. | 我做了伪证 |
[12:02] | I told the judge that you were on that ship | 我告诉法官你去那条船上 |
[12:04] | for official business, under oath. | 是为了公事 我还为此发了誓 |
[12:07] | I’ve crossed my share of lines in this job, | 我可能会为此丢了工作 |
[12:09] | but I always told myself that wouldn’t be one of them. | 但我一直告诉自己事情不会到那一步 |
[12:11] | – Of course you know that. You were counting on it. – Sir — | -你当然知道 你指着我这么做呢 -长官 |
[12:14] | I made it clear that I would not lie to the court, | 我说的很清楚我不会向法庭撒谎 |
[12:16] | I ordered you not to put me in that position, | 我给你下了命令不要把我牵扯进去 |
[12:18] | and you intentionally did exactly that. | 而你却故意这么做 |
[12:19] | I’m sorry, sir. I never wanted — | 我很抱歉 长官 我没想 |
[12:21] | That is exactly what you wanted! Damn it, Keen! Grow up! | 你就是这么想的 基恩 成熟点 |
[12:24] | You want to play the angles? | 你想耍心眼 |
[12:25] | You want to leverage your friends and colleagues, | 你想利用你的朋友和同事 |
[12:26] | at least have the decency to admit it. | 至少要有种承认 |
[12:28] | I’m not sorry for what I did, | 我并不为我所做的事感到抱歉 |
[12:29] | but I am sorry that it had to be done. | 我只是很遗憾必须这么做 |
[12:31] | I wanted Berlin dead. | 我想杀死柏林 |
[12:33] | I wanted him to pay for what he did | 我想让他为他对米拉 你 |
[12:34] | to Meera, to you, to all of us. | 和我们所有人做的事付出代价 |
[12:37] | I brought Tom to that ship for us. | 我是为了我们才把汤姆带到那条船上去的 |
[12:40] | I don’t regret it, | 我并不后悔 |
[12:41] | and I’m not gonna lay down and quietly go to prison for it. | 我也不会束手就擒为此入狱 |
[12:43] | Can you even hear yourself, Agent Keen? | 你知道自己在说什么吗 基恩探员 |
[12:45] | You held another human being captive. | 你囚禁他人 |
[12:47] | You set in motion a chain of events | 引发了一连串事件 |
[12:48] | that cost an innocent man his life. | 最终牺牲了一条无辜的生命 |
[12:50] | What you did wasn’t right. It wasn’t necessary. | 你的所作所为既非正确也非必要 |
[12:52] | It was a crime — | 那是犯罪 |
[12:53] | way outside the lines of what we stand for. | 和我们所代表的正义大相径庭 |
[12:55] | I came in here to say that I don’t recognize you anymore. | 我来是要说我已经不认识你了 |
[12:59] | But after what I did today, the truth is, | 但是今天做了那些事之后 |
[13:02] | I don’t recognize myself. | 我也不认识我自己了 |
[13:03] | Sir, you’re bleeding. | 长官 你流鼻血了 |
[13:06] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:08] | I-I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:10] | Oh! Sir! | 长官 |
[13:13] | I need help in here! | 来人帮忙 |
[13:18] | So, it’s ink now. | 现在上墨了 |
[13:21] | My Goodness, franz. | 老天啊 弗兰兹 |
[13:23] | As if you hadn’t found enough ways | 你居然又找到一种 |
[13:25] | to decorate that pink hide of yours. | 装饰你身体的办法 |
[13:29] | Hello, Red. | 你好 红魔 |
[13:31] | You know, Freud hypothesized that tattoos are a defense mechanism, | 知道吗 佛洛依德认为纹身是防御机制 |
[13:35] | a way of externalizing some internal trauma. | 一种将内心的伤痛表现出来的方法 |
[13:40] | So tell me — what secret pain are you hiding | 告诉我 在你那已疮痍满目的身体下 |
[13:43] | beneath that already crowded exterior? | 究竟压抑着何种痛苦 |
[13:46] | Dude, I just like tattoos. | 老兄 我只是喜欢纹身 |
[13:52] | I thought perhaps it had something to do | 我还以为也许和前段时间 |
[13:53] | with that recent snafu at the airport. | 机场发生的混乱有关系 |
[13:56] | I heard about what happened with your shipment. | 我听说你丢了一批货 |
[14:07] | What do you want, Red? | 你想怎么样 红魔 |
[14:10] | A quiet place next to a lovely stream | 河边一处静谧之地 |
[14:13] | where I can watch things float by… | 可以让我注视水流涌动 |
[14:17] | someday. | 当然是以后的事了 |
[14:19] | But I do have a certain sway | 但是我和德国权力机构 |
[14:20] | with the appropriate german authorities. | 有点关系 |
[14:22] | I can get your shipment released from customs. | 可以让海关释放你的货物 |
[14:25] | This is very kind of you. | 这一举动真是大方 |
[14:28] | What’s the catch? | 你想要什么 |
[14:29] | In exchange for getting your weapons released, | 作为释放你的货物的交换 |
[14:32] | I keep 35% of the shipment — a transaction fee. | 我要那批货的35% 算是交易费 |
[14:35] | Red, those weapons aren’t mine. | 红魔 那些武器不是我的 |
[14:38] | They’re earmarked for a client. | 那是某个客户要的 |
[14:40] | I’m about to close with another broker | 我就快和另外一个掮客达成交易 |
[14:42] | to replace the shipment. | 另发一批货了 |
[14:43] | That’ll cost you dearly. | 那你可就破费了 |
[14:45] | I’m supposed to make delivery tonight. | 我今晚得把货送到 |
[14:48] | And those aren’t the kind of guys | 那些人可不是你我 |
[14:49] | you want to piss off. | 惹得起的 |
[14:51] | My evening’s wide open. | 我晚上正好有空 |
[14:53] | And there’s nothing I appreciate more | 我也很想提供一些 |
[14:55] | than customer service. | 客户服务 |
[14:57] | It appears we’re partners, Franz. | 我们这就算是搭档了 弗兰兹 |
[15:00] | So, just sit back and let that tattoo dry or set | 你就坐在那儿让你的纹身干掉 固定 |
[15:03] | or whatever the hell it is tattoos do, | 或者随它要怎么样吧 |
[15:05] | And I’ll handle the negotiations on our behalf. | 我会代表我们去谈判的 |
[15:10] | R.M 布莱顿纪念医院 华盛顿特区 | |
[15:15] | Dr. Harper. I’m Agent Keen. | 哈珀医生 我是基恩探员 |
[15:16] | I was with Director Cooper when he was brought in. | 我和库珀司长一起来的 |
[15:18] | You were present for the seizure? | 痉挛时你在场 |
[15:19] | Yes, is that what that was? He seemed fine, | 是的 是痉挛吗 他本来好好的 |
[15:22] | – and then all of a sudden his nose… – Liz. | -突然他的鼻子开始 -莉斯 |
[15:23] | – Oh, my God. – Charlene. | -上帝啊 -夏琳 |
[15:24] | Where is he? W-what are they saying? | 他在哪儿 怎么样了 |
[15:25] | This is Dr. Harper. This is Mrs. Cooper. | 这位是哈珀医生 这位是库珀夫人 |
[15:28] | Mrs. Cooper, your husband’s being evaluated as we speak. | 库珀夫人 你丈夫正在接受检测 |
[15:31] | Is he conscious? | 他还有意识吗 |
[15:32] | I’m afraid not, but it’s still early. | 恐怕没有 但现在还不能下定论 |
[15:33] | It appears your husband experienced | 看来你的丈夫 |
[15:34] | a rather significant seizure | 现在正在经受严重的癫痫 |
[15:36] | that may be due to his condition, | 病发原因有可能是他本身的身体问题 |
[15:38] | or his condition exacerbated by a high level of stress. | 也有可能是因为巨大压力而恶化 |
[15:41] | He was with me. | 他跟我在一起 |
[15:43] | We were arguing. | 我们在争吵 |
[15:44] | But he’s okay? | 但他没事的吧 |
[15:46] | I mean, he will be okay? | 他不会有事的吧 |
[15:47] | Mrs. Cooper, I wish I could be more specific. | 库珀夫人 但愿我能说的更具体些 |
[15:50] | But, as I said, it’s still early. | 但说我所言 现在还不能下定论 |
[16:44] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈在这干什么 |
[16:45] | I know you were expecting Franz Becker. | 我知道你在等弗兰兹·贝克 |
[16:47] | But Franz and his men | 但弗兰兹和他的手下 |
[16:48] | ran into some unexpected turbulence at the airport. | 在机场出了点意外耽搁了 |
[16:51] | Turn your car around and get out of here. | 把车调头 离开这里 |
[16:53] | I can’t do that. Elizabeth is in trouble. | 我不能这么做 伊丽莎白有麻烦 |
[16:56] | Are you listening? | 你有在听吗 |
[16:57] | You’re gonna get us all killed. | 你会害死我们所有人 |
[16:58] | She’s about to be indicted for the Harbormaster’s murder. | 她要因谋杀港务长而被定罪 |
[17:02] | You need to come back with us. | 你得跟我们回去 |
[17:03] | That’s not happening. | 不可能 |
[17:08] | Tell her she’s on her own. | 跟她说她得靠自己了 |
[17:16] | You’re damn right there’s a problem. | 这不明摆着有问题吗 |
[17:18] | Elias, my name is Raymond Reddington. | 以利亚 我叫雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[17:21] | At the risk of sounding immodest, | 虽然听起来会显得不够谦虚 |
[17:23] | perhaps my reputation precedes me. | 但我应该已经声名远扬了 |
[17:25] | Reddington. I know who you are. | 雷丁顿 我知道你是谁 |
[17:27] | Wonderful! | 好极了 |
[17:28] | Here’s the problem as I see it. | 要我看这里有个问题 |
[17:30] | You were expecting a shipment of weapons | 你在等一个叫弗兰兹·贝克的奥地利人 |
[17:32] | from an Austrian dealer named Franz Becker. | 给你运来一批武器 |
[17:35] | Unfortunately, that shipment was recently seized | 很不幸 这批货物刚被联邦警察 |
[17:38] | by the bundespolizei. | 收缴了 |
[17:39] | If you’d like to have your men confirm that | 你要是想在我们谈正事之前 |
[17:41] | before we proceed, I won’t be offended. | 派人核实一下 我不会介意 |
[17:43] | Let’s assume I believe you. | 假设我信你说的 |
[17:45] | Let’s assume also you’re going somewhere with this. | 看看你接下来还有什么要说的 |
[17:48] | I am. | 是的 |
[17:49] | It turns out, dear Franzie’s the subject of a BMI investigation. | 原来弗兰兹正在接受海洋调查委员会调查 |
[17:55] | You ordered guns from a trafficker | 过去这两个月 |
[17:58] | who has been under heavy surveillance | 你从一个被严密监控的 |
[18:00] | for the last two months. | 走私商手上订购枪支 |
[18:02] | I’m offering the same goods for the same price. | 我手上有一样的货卖同样的价钱 |
[18:08] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[18:09] | There is, however, | 但是 |
[18:10] | one small matter to tidy up first. | 有一点小事要先说清楚 |
[18:13] | This one — he brokered the deal with Franzie. | 这个人 他是弗兰兹的中间人 |
[18:16] | That means either, one, he has exceptionally poor judgment | 也就是说他要么有特别烂的判断力 |
[18:20] | or, two, he’s working with the German authorities. | 要么就是他是跟德国政府合作 |
[18:23] | I’m not enamored with either scenario. | 两种情况我都不太中意 |
[18:25] | Elias… | 以利亚 |
[18:31] | That’s because I am a cop. | 因为我就是警察 |
[18:33] | He’s not just a cop. | 他不仅仅是警察 |
[18:34] | He’s with the FBI’s counterterrorism task force, | 他还是联调局反恐行动组的 |
[18:37] | and he’s on my payroll. | 还被我收买了 |
[18:39] | How do you think we know your guy’s under investigation? | 不然我怎么知道你们在被调查 |
[18:41] | – Elias. – Give him to me. | -以利亚 -把他交给我 |
[18:43] | I’ll bleed him for whatever intelligence he has | 我会让他把知道的都抖出来 |
[18:46] | and then eliminate the problem. | 然后解决问题 |
[18:47] | Or maybe I just take him out back and shoot him. | 或者我直接把他拉到后面一枪崩了 |
[18:50] | Fine! That works for me. | 可以 那样也行 |
[19:25] | We got to go after him. | 我们得去追他 |
[19:27] | No. We came to deliver a message, and we have. | 不 我们只是来送信 任务完成了 |
[19:31] | See? That’s why we got the insurance. | 瞧见没 这就是为什么我们要买保险 |
[19:34] | Dembe! | 邓比 |
[19:38] | Brad! Brad! | 布拉德 布拉德 |
[19:39] | I told you she was guilty. She’s getting ready to run. | 我说过她有罪 她准备要潜逃了 |
[19:42] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:42] | Agent Keen just closed one of her accounts. | 基恩探员刚刚关闭了她的一个银行账户 |
[19:44] | She moved all the money to an offshore account an hour ago. | 她一小时前把所有钱转到了一个离岸账户 |
[19:46] | It’s not illegal to close an account, detective. | 关闭账户并不违法 警探 |
[19:48] | What’s illegal is monitoring her financials | 反倒是没有搜查证就监视 |
[19:51] | – without a warrant. – Please. | -她的财务状况是非法的 -拜托 |
[19:52] | Main justice wants to shut down our murder investigation | 司法部刑事部门想封杀我们的谋杀案调查 |
[19:54] | – and we have to play by the rules? – Yes, we do. | -我们还得按规则办事吗 -是的 |
[19:56] | I know you want to solve this, Marty, | 我知道你想破这个案子 马迪 |
[19:58] | but you’re taking it way too personally. | 但你掺杂了太多的私人感情 |
[19:59] | Look, she knows she’s gonna be indicted. | 听着 她知道她会被起诉 |
[20:00] | That money is on its way out of country, | 那笔钱正在流出国境 |
[20:02] | and Agent Keen is leaving right behind it. | 基恩探员也会紧随其后消失 |
[20:19] | Ressler. | 我是雷斯勒 |
[20:20] | Give me Reddington. | 让雷丁顿接电话 |
[20:23] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[20:27] | You know, they say you can judge a man | 人们常说观邻识士 |
[20:29] | by the company he keeps. | 见友知人 |
[20:30] | Do you have any idea what you just did? | 你知道你刚刚干了什么吗 |
[20:32] | I was in. | 我已经卧底进去了 |
[20:33] | Yes. And now you’re out. | 是的 而现在你出来了 |
[20:35] | You didn’t seem inclined | 你似乎并不情愿 |
[20:36] | to leave your new friends willingly, | 主动离开你的朋友们 |
[20:38] | so I had to improvise. | 所以我只能临场发挥一下 |
[20:39] | I was on assignment. | 我有任务 |
[20:41] | I had a contract. | 我有合约 |
[20:41] | Circumstances change. | 情况有变 |
[20:43] | Think, Tom. | 好好想想 汤姆 |
[20:44] | I’m the one who told you to go and never come back, | 是我告诉你离开并且永远不要再回来的 |
[20:47] | so for me to be responsible for your return, | 所以我现在出面让你回来 |
[20:50] | you must know I don’t have a comparable option. | 你肯定明白我是别无选择 |
[20:52] | No. I am not going back. | 不 我是不会回去的 |
[20:54] | She’ll be indicted. | 她会被起诉 |
[20:55] | Not just for perjury, | 不只是作伪证 |
[20:56] | not just for obstruction — for murder. | 或者阻碍执法的罪名 而是谋杀罪 |
[20:58] | The local authorities think she killed the harbormaster. | 当地警方认为是她杀了港务长 |
[21:01] | She’s going to prison. | 她要进监狱了 |
[21:02] | I’m the only reason she’s not in prison already. | 我是她现在还没有进监狱的唯一原因 |
[21:04] | That harbormaster was gonna call the cops. | 那个港务长本来要报警的 |
[21:05] | Yes, but that’s all beside the point. | 是的 但这些都不是重点 |
[21:08] | You know what to do, Tom. | 你知道该怎么做 汤姆 |
[21:10] | Are you gonna let a crime you committed to protect Elizabeth | 你真的要让一宗你为了保护伊丽莎白 |
[21:14] | be the reason she goes to jail? | 而犯下的罪行成为她进监狱的原因吗 |
[21:16] | Like you care. | 说得就好像你关心似的 |
[21:17] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[21:19] | You are using her. | 你只是在利用她 |
[21:20] | You have been using her from the very beginning. | 你从一开始就一直是在利用她 |
[21:22] | You need her on the outside | 你需要保她不进监狱 |
[21:24] | so you can keep Your little task force up and running. | 这样你才能保证你的特别小组继续运行 |
[21:27] | I’m glad we had this talk. | 很高兴我们谈过了 |
[21:28] | I know you’ll do the right thing. | 我知道你会做正确的事 |
[21:29] | Listen to me. I am gone. | 听我说 我已经走了 |
[21:31] | Lizzy did this to herself | 是莉兹把我扔进那个破洞的 |
[21:32] | the second she threw me in that hole. | 她这是自作自受 |
[21:34] | I am not going down. | 我不能被抓 |
[21:35] | Not for her. | 不会为了她 |
[21:37] | And sure as hell not for you. | 而且也肯定不会为了你 |
[21:49] | Any word? | 有消息吗 |
[21:52] | You really don’t have to stay. | 你真的不用留下来陪我 |
[21:54] | Well… | 没事 |
[21:56] | Charlene, the last thing I want to do is pry, | 夏琳 不是我要乱打听 |
[21:59] | but Dr. Harper mentioned his “condition.” | 但是哈珀医生提到他的”病情” |
[22:06] | Harold’s a private man. | 哈罗德是个很注重隐私的人 |
[22:19] | Harold has a brain tumor. | 哈罗德长了一个脑瘤 |
[22:22] | Glioblastoma, it’s called. | 叫恶性胶质瘤 |
[22:24] | Doctors found it last year | 去年他被袭击后 |
[22:26] | when he was admitted after being attacked. | 住院期间医生发现的 |
[22:29] | They suggested that he leave the bureau. | 他们建议他离开局里 |
[22:33] | Any undue stress could exacerbate his illness. | 压力过大会加重他的病情 |
[22:35] | But — but Harold, that — that job… | 但是…但是哈罗德 这份工作 |
[22:40] | It means everything to him. | 对他来说就是一切 |
[22:42] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:43] | I had no idea. | 我毫不知情 |
[22:45] | The original prognosis was less than a year. | 最初医生预计他活不过一年 |
[22:48] | But we found this experimental trial program. | 但我们找到了一个临床试验项目 |
[22:54] | By some miracle, Harold was accepted. | 在某种奇迹的眷顾下 哈罗德被接受了 |
[22:58] | They were giving him some new chemotherapy drug. | 他们一直在给他服用某种新化疗药物 |
[23:02] | We thought it might be working, | 我们以为药起作用了 |
[23:04] | but after today… | 但今天看来… |
[23:08] | I’m not so sure. | 我不那么确定了 |
[23:12] | Liz, you can’t say anything. | 莉斯 你不能说出去 |
[23:15] | Please promise me. | 请向我保证 |
[23:16] | Harold is so proud, the idea that | 哈罗德自尊心太强 一想到 |
[23:20] | you and the others feeling sorry for him — | 你和其他组员会为他感到难过… |
[23:22] | No, I understand. | 不会的 我明白 |
[23:24] | This stays between us. You have my word. | 这件事我不会对别人说 我保证 |
[23:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:34] | I’m collecting signatures for a get-well card for Mr. Cooper. | 我在给库珀先生的问候卡收集签名 |
[23:38] | “Get well, bitch. We’ve got some partying to do”? | “快好起来 混蛋 我们还要继续狂欢呢” |
[23:41] | Too much? | 太过了吗 |
[23:42] | I just thought — I mean, | 我只是在想 |
[23:44] | I wanted to make him laugh, you know? | 我想能让他开心一笑 |
[23:45] | I mean, if it’s serious. | 如果很严重的话 |
[23:46] | Liz called from the hospital. | 莉兹从医院打电话来了 |
[23:47] | She did? And is it bad? It’s bad, isn’t it? | 是吗 情况怎么样 很糟糕是吗 |
[23:50] | – Apparently, he’s hypoglycemic. – Low blood sugar? | -很显然 他是血糖过低 -低血糖吗 |
[23:52] | Worst-case scenario, he’s pre-diabetic. | 最糟糕的情况就是他可能是前期糖尿病 |
[23:54] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[23:57] | Guess I don’t need the card anymore. | 看来也不需要这个卡片了 |
[24:00] | Did you find Tom? | 你找到汤姆了吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah, we found him. | 找到了 |
[24:02] | Told him what was at stake. He wasn’t moved. | 跟他说了利害关系 他无动于衷 |
[24:04] | Didn’t realize you were interested in his opinion. | 还不知道你还在乎他的意见呢 |
[24:08] | We were interested in his confession. | 我们只在乎他的认罪 |
[24:09] | He made it clear we weren’t gonna get it. | 他说的很明白 我们不会如愿以偿的 |
[24:18] | So you went all that way and you didn’t bring him back? | 所以你费尽周折还没有把他带回来吗 |
[24:25] | All rise. | 起立 |
[24:30] | I will make this quick. | 我会尽快说完 |
[24:33] | This whole business started | 这一切都起因于 |
[24:34] | because the Justice Department sought to quash | 司法部想要撤销 |
[24:36] | a lawful subpoena issued to Harold Cooper, | 针对哈罗德·库珀 |
[24:39] | Assistant FBI Director. | 即联调局助理司长的传票 |
[24:41] | Ms. Wright? | 莱特女士 |
[24:42] | Mr. Cooper had a medical issue, your honor. | 库珀先生身体抱恙 法官大人 |
[24:44] | He’s unable to be with us. | 他不能够到庭 |
[24:46] | Is that right? | 是吧 |
[24:47] | Well, do send him my best. | 替我问候他 |
[24:50] | Let him know he’s not the only one sickened by this proceeding. | 让他知道他不是唯一一个厌倦这场诉讼的人 |
[24:54] | For the record, I have completed my in camera assessment | 请记录在案 我已在内庭 |
[24:56] | of the Justice Department’s position. | 完成对司法部立场的评估 |
[24:58] | Your honor, before you continue, may I have a word? | 法官大人 在你继续之前 我能说句话吗 |
[25:01] | You’ve made yourself amply clear, counsel. | 你已经说的很明白了 律师 |
[25:03] | Sidebar, your honor? | 法庭侧议 法官大人 |
[25:05] | Denied. | 驳回 |
[25:06] | On behalf of the Attorney General himself, | 代表司法部长本人 |
[25:08] | I must insist. | 我必须坚持 |
[25:11] | The Attorney General? | 司法部长吗 |
[25:14] | Get up here — both of you. | 你们两个 都过来 |
[25:20] | If the Attorney General is so interested | 如果司法部长对于在我法庭上 |
[25:22] | in what goes on in my courtroom, | 所发生的事如此感兴趣的话 |
[25:23] | – he can come down here and tell me himself. – He will. | -他可以自己来告诉我 -他会的 |
[25:26] | Maybe not in person, but I’ve been informed | 也许不是亲自来 但我被告知 |
[25:28] | a representative will be here shortly. | 很快会有一个代表过来 |
[25:29] | Too little, too late. | 太晚了 |
[25:30] | I’m asking the court to withhold any ruling | 我要求法庭暂缓裁决 |
[25:32] | until the A.G.’s rep has been afforded… | 直到司法部长的代表来 |
[25:34] | Denied. | 否决 |
[25:36] | Look at my face, Ms. Wright. | 看着我 莱特女士 |
[25:37] | Get as close as you feel is necessary | 你想靠多近都可以 |
[25:38] | to understand what I’m saying. | 只要能明白我在说什么 |
[25:39] | Denied. | 驳回 |
[25:41] | Your honor. | 法官大人 |
[25:41] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[25:42] | We have a situation in the corridor. | 走廊上有些情况 |
[25:44] | “A situation”? What the hell does that mean? | “情况” 那是什么意思 |
[25:45] | There’s someone out there | 外面有个人 |
[25:46] | demanding that he speak with you. | 非要见您 |
[25:48] | He says he’s the killer. | 他说他是凶手 |
[25:54] | I see. | 明白了 |
[25:55] | Well, then, I guess you should bring him in. | 那我想你应该带他进来 |
[26:15] | The officer informs me | 警官刚才告诉我 |
[26:17] | that you have confessed to the murder of Eugene Ames. | 你对尤金·埃姆斯的谋杀案认罪 |
[26:20] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[26:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:24] | And you are? | 你是谁 |
[26:26] | My name is Tom Keen. | 我是汤姆·基恩 |
[26:30] | Mr. Keen. | 基恩先生 |
[26:32] | I’m so relieved. | 我真的很欣慰 |
[26:34] | Somebody told me you were dead. | 有人告诉我你已经死了 |
[26:45] | Your ex-wife said you were dead. | 你的前妻说你已经死了 |
[26:46] | She said she shot you in self-defense | 她说在你为柏林绑架她时 |
[26:48] | when you abducted her for Berlin. | 她为了自卫射杀了你 |
[26:50] | She saved me. | 她救了我 |
[26:50] | She held you captive on the boat the Phoenix | 她在凤凰号船上囚禁你 |
[26:54] | to squeeze you for intelligence about your employer. | 来获取关于你雇主的情报 |
[26:57] | Yeah, look. None of that matters. | 听着 那些都不重要 |
[26:59] | All right, the only thing that matters | 唯一重要的事就是 |
[27:00] | is that I killed that man. | 是我杀了那个人 |
[27:01] | The guy walked on the wrong ship at the wrong time. | 那个人在错误的时间上了不该上的船 |
[27:03] | – So you snapped his neck, just like that. – No. | -所以你就那样折断了他的脖子 -不 |
[27:06] | It took a few seconds. | 还是花了几秒钟的 |
[27:11] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[27:13] | You do realize what’s going to happen to you | 你明白基于你今天的认罪 |
[27:15] | as a result of your confession today. | 你会得到什么样的判决吗 |
[27:18] | I don’t care what happens to me. I came here for her. | 我不在意会发生什么 我是为她而来 |
[27:21] | All right, I need you to know | 好吧 你要知道伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[27:22] | that Elizabeth Keen would never have hurt… | 绝对不会伤害… |
[27:27] | I don’t even remember his name. | 我连他的名字都不记得 |
[27:29] | His name was Eugene Ames. | 他叫尤金·埃姆斯 |
[27:32] | I killed Eugene Ames without Liz’s help. | 我在没有莉斯帮助的情况下杀了尤金·埃姆斯 |
[27:36] | In fact, she tried to stop me. She begged me not to do it. | 事实上 她试图阻止我 她求我别这么做 |
[27:42] | I just saw Charlene. She said it was okay. | 我刚碰到夏琳了 她说没事了 |
[27:44] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[27:48] | From Agent Mojtabai. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员送的 |
[27:50] | Apparently, Aram thought I died. | 阿兰姆显然以为我死了 |
[27:52] | You might have if you hadn’t missed the corner of my desk | 要是你倒下去的时候撞到我的桌角 |
[27:54] | on your way down. | 或许就真一命呜呼了 |
[27:56] | Now, about what you were saying, | 现在 关于你所说的那些话 |
[27:58] | our conversation… | 我们之间的谈话… |
[27:59] | – Agent Keen — – No. | -基恩探员 – 不 |
[28:00] | I told you I wouldn’t put you in the position | 我跟你说过我不会让你处于 |
[28:02] | where you had to lie for me, | 不得不为我撒谎的境地的 |
[28:04] | and I did, and I am ashamed of that. | 我却没做到 我很惭愧 |
[28:07] | I know you believe you were acting | 我知道你相信你的行为 |
[28:08] | in the interests of the task force. | 都是为了特别小组的利益 |
[28:09] | Doesn’t justify it. | 别替我解释了 |
[28:12] | I wouldn’t even be here if it weren’t for you. | 如果不是你 我可能都不会在这里 |
[28:15] | I mean, I certainly couldn’t have survived | 我是说要是没有你 |
[28:16] | the last year and a half without you. | 我肯定没法撑过过去一年半的日子 |
[28:19] | You’re the only person in the world I completely trust. | 你是这世上唯一一个让我完全信任的人 |
[28:22] | And to hear you say that you don’t even recognize me… | 听到你说你甚至都不认识我了… |
[28:26] | I’m not upset at you for changing. | 我不是因为你的改变而生气 |
[28:29] | After what you’ve been pulled into, | 在你经历了那些事之后 |
[28:30] | i-it would be impossible for you not to. | 你没变化是不可能的 |
[28:33] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[28:36] | I’m upset because I don’t want to see | 我生气是因为我不想看到 |
[28:39] | the person that I first met, that good person — | 那个我一开始认识的人 那个好人 |
[28:44] | I don’t want to see her get lost in all of it. | 我不想眼看她迷失自我 |
[28:50] | The doctor is ready to discuss the test results. | 医生准备讨论检查结果了 |
[28:55] | You know, before today, | 今天之前 |
[28:56] | I would have said I had seen everything. | 我会说我对一切了如指掌 |
[28:59] | Now I know I haven’t seen a damn thing. | 如今 我知道我有处纰漏 |
[29:02] | Even if what you’re saying is true, | 要是你所说的都是真实的 |
[29:04] | Elizabeth Keen still has a lot to answer for. | 伊丽莎白·基恩仍有很多需要解释的地方 |
[29:06] | Doesn’t matter now. | 这些都无关紧要了 |
[29:07] | Well, we’ll see if your wife agrees | 这得看你妻子是否同意因伪证罪 |
[29:08] | when she’s serving felony time for perjury, | 所要服刑的时间 |
[29:10] | not to mention facing an indictment for kidnapping, | 更别提她还面临绑架罪 |
[29:13] | witness tampering, obstruction. | 骚扰证人 故意妨碍罪的指控 |
[29:15] | You can make all that go away. | 你能把这一切都摆平的 |
[29:16] | Prosecution could still charge her with murder. | 检方可能仍旧指控她谋杀 |
[29:18] | I told you she didn’t kill anyone. | 我跟你说过了 她没杀人 |
[29:19] | They will argue that she acted in concert. She didn’t stop you. | 他们会辩称她与你配合行动 她没阻止你 |
[29:23] | She knew that the harbormaster would contact the police. | 她知道港务长会报警 |
[29:26] | She wanted him to die. | 她想让他死 |
[29:27] | At a minimum, she was an accessory after the fact. | 至少 她会被控事后从犯 |
[29:29] | She had no intent. | 她毫无意图 |
[29:31] | I was the one who made the decision to act. | 我才是决定实施犯罪的那个人 |
[29:33] | Yeah, so you say. | 就知道你会这么说 |
[29:34] | The harbormaster would have saved you. | 港务长会救你 |
[29:35] | – Why kill him? – To protect her. | -为什么杀他 -为了保护她 |
[29:37] | The woman you spent the last two years of your life betraying? | 保护那个在过去两年的生活中所背叛的女人吗 |
[29:41] | Someone you lied to, spied on, sold out, and betrayed? | 那个你所欺骗 监视 出卖并且背叛的人吗 |
[29:44] | A woman you married as a job? | 作为一项工作而娶回家的女人吗 |
[29:46] | She held you prisoner! | 她把你囚禁起来 |
[29:47] | She wasn’t thinking clearly. | 她并没考虑清楚 |
[29:49] | I needed to do something, | 我得做点什么 |
[29:50] | or she would have gone to prison. | 不然她会坐牢的 |
[29:54] | You’re in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[29:57] | I won’t even try to express how twisted that is. | 我甚至都不想去说这份爱有多扭曲 |
[30:01] | Okay, Mr. Keen, or whatever the hell your name is. | 好了 基恩先生 无论你到底叫什么 |
[30:04] | You want to fall on your sword for this woman, so be it. | 你自愿为这个女人承担罪名 那就成全你 |
[30:06] | I will recommend that Agent Keen | 我会建议免予对基恩探员 |
[30:08] | not be charged with the murder of Eugene Ames. | 谋杀尤金·埃姆斯的起诉 |
[30:11] | But as to the other potential charges, | 但对于其他可能会有的指控 |
[30:14] | I’m allowing the grand jury to proceed. | 将有大陪审团裁决 |
[30:16] | Officers! | 法警 |
[30:18] | Find a seat for Mr. Keen in the pens until further notice. | 把基恩先生关进监狱等候进一步通知 |
[30:21] | Wait! Listen! | 等等 听我说 |
[30:22] | I will make a confession. I will give you a full deal. | 我会认罪的 我们做一笔交易 |
[30:25] | But you have to promise me that you leave Liz out of this. | 但你得答应我 不要让莉斯牵连进来 |
[30:27] | That deal won’t happen. | 这笔交易做不成 |
[30:29] | I’m sorry, your honor. | 抱歉 法官大人 |
[30:30] | I told Mr. Connolly you were — | 我跟康纳利先生说了你在… |
[30:31] | It’s fine, Rosemary. | 没关系 罗斯玛丽 |
[30:33] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[30:36] | Well, well, well. | 这是哪路神仙大驾光临啊 |
[30:38] | Reven Wright said | 雷文·莱特说 |
[30:39] | that Main Justice would be sending an attack dog. | 司法部会派条”警犬”过来 |
[30:42] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了吧 |
[30:45] | I mean, the Beltway’s been saying it for years, | 这事司法部已经说了很多年了 |
[30:47] | but you really are out of your mind. | 但你是真疯了吧 |
[30:49] | Well, in 30 years on the bench, | 坐了三十多年冷板凳 |
[30:51] | I’ve learned their bark is far worse than their bite. | 我领教到他们做事向来是雷声大雨点小 |
[30:54] | Not this time. | 这次不会 |
[30:55] | What did you do, Richard? What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 理查德 你究竟做了些什么 |
[30:58] | I conducted an in camera hearing, | 我举行了一个非公开听证会 |
[31:00] | which I have every right to do. | 这是我的权利 |
[31:01] | You have no right, and you damn well know it. | 你没权这么做 你心里明明清楚 |
[31:03] | You’re not cleared to hear national security cases. | 你无权涉理国防案件 |
[31:06] | We have a FISA court for that, | 这事要交由涉外情报监控法庭去做 |
[31:07] | and you’re not on it — period. | 而你不是他们的一员 没什么好说的了 |
[31:09] | You compelled two federal agents to divulge national secrets | 你用入狱威胁两位联邦探员 |
[31:12] | under threat of imminent incarceration. | 让他们泄露国家机密 |
[31:14] | They violated my order. | 他们违反了我的命令 |
[31:15] | To hell with your order! | 让你的命令见鬼吧 |
[31:17] | Your order was a per se violation | 你的命令本身就触犯了 |
[31:19] | of the espionage act, the patriot act. | 间谍法案和爱国者法案 |
[31:21] | Intimidation, threats — | 恐吓威胁 |
[31:22] | this is the way our government works. | 这就是我们政府的办事方式 |
[31:24] | I’m supposed to just take your word | 我难道应该就因为你一句话 |
[31:25] | for the fact that this case involves national security? | 就相信这案子涉及了国家安全吗 |
[31:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:29] | You’re a superior court judge, Richard. | 你是位高等法院法官 理查德 |
[31:32] | This case is so far over your head, | 这案子远不是你能管的 |
[31:33] | it’d make your nose bleed. | 只会让你撞个头破血流 |
[31:35] | You intentionally accessed classified intelligence | 你有意在未授权的情况下获取 |
[31:37] | without authority. | 机密情报 |
[31:38] | I should have you arrested right here and now. | 我应该立刻逮捕你 |
[31:42] | Smiling Tommy Connolly. | 笑面虎汤米·康纳利 |
[31:46] | You always were a smug bastard. | 你一直就是个自鸣得意的小人 |
[31:48] | And you were always a paranoid, self-righteous prick… | 而你一直是个偏执多疑又自以为是的混蛋 |
[31:54] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 |
[32:01] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 现在我们这样做 |
[32:02] | You’re gonna quash this subpoena. | 你要撤销这次的传唤 |
[32:03] | And if I don’t? | 我要是拒绝呢 |
[32:04] | You will. | 你不能拒绝 |
[32:05] | In everyone’s career, there’s a crossroads, | 每个人的职业生涯都会走到一个十字路口 |
[32:07] | Richard– a moment where what they’ll say next | 理查德 某一刻他们需要做出决断 |
[32:11] | will define their lives, | 而这个决断将定义他们的一生 |
[32:14] | decide their future. | 决定他们的未来 |
[32:15] | Is this task force really that important to you? | 这个特别小组对你就那么重要吗 |
[32:18] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[32:21] | And neither do you. | 你也不知道 |
[32:23] | You crossed the line. | 你越界了 |
[32:25] | I’m willing to move past it. | 而我愿意原谅你这一次 |
[32:29] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[32:31] | Maybe one day, when I’m A.G., | 也许哪天我当了司法部长 |
[32:34] | we’ll get you on a real court. | 我们会让你上个真正的法庭 |
[32:50] | It appears as if the treatment you were receiving | 看来你在临床试验中 |
[32:52] | in the clinical trial | 接受的治疗 |
[32:53] | has slowed the growth of the glioblastoma. | 减缓了恶性胶质瘤的增长 |
[32:56] | But the seizure? | 那怎么会出现癫痫 |
[32:59] | Chemo drugs are powerful. | 化疗药物的药劲一般都很大 |
[33:00] | They have side effects. | 会带来副作用 |
[33:02] | That can include damaged neurons. | 这些副作用有可能包括损害神经 |
[33:04] | My guess is that’s what caused the seizure. | 我想就是神经损害导致了癫痫 |
[33:06] | – You think it was a side effect from the medication? – Yes. | -你认为这是药物副作用 -是的 |
[33:09] | And no reflection on your overall health. | 并非你自身的病情导致 |
[33:12] | Which you’re saying is improving. | 你是说他的病情在好转 |
[33:13] | This is one test, | 这仅是一项测试 |
[33:15] | and your husband has a very aggressive illness. | 而你丈夫的病情非常严重 |
[33:18] | But it does appear as if we should stay the course. | 但看起来我们应该继续治疗 |
[33:21] | And you’ll be discharged this afternoon. | 今天下午你就可以出院了 |
[33:23] | Now, we’ll continue to monitor these side effects. | 我们还会继续监测这些副作用 |
[33:25] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[33:29] | Oh, sit down. | 行了 坐吧 |
[33:30] | The government has shown nothing but disrespect | 既然政府对这个法庭的权威 |
[33:33] | for this court’s authority, | 毫无敬意 |
[33:34] | so spare me the hollow reverence. | 我也没必要搞这些过场 |
[33:36] | Let me be clear. | 让我把话说清楚 |
[33:38] | Government secrecy — | 政府的保密行为 |
[33:39] | the idea that the federal government can act, | 联邦政府可以擅自行动 |
[33:41] | can surveil, can detail, can interrogate, | 监视 跟踪 审讯 |
[33:43] | and even kill American citizens | 甚至杀害美国公民 |
[33:45] | with no oversight or accountability, | 无人监督 不必负责 |
[33:47] | with no obligation to present the people with the evidence | 也不用向公众展示他们的行为 |
[33:50] | that led to their actions — | 所基于的证据 |
[33:51] | that, in my view, | 这在我看来 |
[33:53] | is the gravest threat to our national security. | 才是我们国家安全最大的隐患 |
[33:56] | It erodes the very foundation of our great democracy. | 正是这些在侵蚀我国民主的根基 |
[33:58] | This is a system of checks and balances | 这是一个建立在权力分立基础上的 |
[34:01] | founded on a separation of powers. | 相互监督制约的国家体系 |
[34:04] | The fact that any federal prosecutor | 如果随便一个联邦检察官 |
[34:05] | who utters the magic words, who invokes national security, | 说两句话 就能借国家安全的名义 |
[34:09] | can suppress cases, | 压下案子 |
[34:10] | can quash subpoenas, can avoid grand juries — | 撤销传票 躲逃避陪审团的审判 |
[34:13] | that offends me! | 这对我是莫大的侮辱 |
[34:16] | And so… I’m very glad that in this matter, | 所以 我很高兴在本案中 |
[34:21] | the government has done the responsible thing | 政府做出了负责的回应 |
[34:23] | and complied with my request | 按照我的要求 |
[34:25] | to review the evidence supporting its claim. | 提供了支持他们论述的证据 |
[34:28] | Having done so… I am satisfied | 在检查过他们的证据后 我确认 |
[34:32] | that if Assistant Director Cooper or Agent Keen | 如果助理司长库珀或基恩探员 |
[34:36] | were compelled to testify, | 被迫出庭作证 |
[34:37] | it would expose national secrets | 就会导致国家机密泄露 |
[34:40] | and have the potential to do material damage | 可能给国家利益造成 |
[34:42] | to the national interest. | 巨大的物资损失 |
[34:43] | – Your Honor! – Let me save you the trouble, Mr. Markin. | -法官大人 -你不必多说 马金先生 |
[34:46] | You and I, for all of our accomplishments, | 你和我 我们的所有成就 |
[34:49] | remain rather small fish in this deep | 不过是这个复杂黑暗的联邦系统中 |
[34:52] | and dark federal pool. | 微不足道的一部分 |
[34:53] | If that point hasn’t already been made clear to your boss, | 如果这一点你的当事人还没明白 |
[34:56] | I’m sure it will be very shortly. | 我相信用不了多久他会明白的 |
[34:58] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这样做 |
[35:00] | A man is dead, a lieutenant in the metro P.D.! | 有人丧命了 一位警局的副队长丧命了 |
[35:03] | And his death is a tragedy, sir. | 他的死是个悲剧 先生 |
[35:06] | Agent Keen, his name was Lieutenant Eugene Ames. | 基恩探员 他的名字是尤金·埃姆斯副队长 |
[35:10] | Never forget it. | 永远不要忘记 |
[35:11] | And let the good work you do from this day forward | 从今往后你要尽忠职守 |
[35:14] | in some way be a tribute to his memory. | 用这种方式纪念他 |
[35:16] | That’s it. | 休庭 |
[35:22] | You have to live with that. | 你会一辈子背负着这件事 |
[35:24] | – You know what you did. – Marty, let’s go. | -你知道自己干了什么 – 马迪 走吧 |
[35:28] | So — so, t-that’s how it is now, right? | 所以 现在就这样了 是吗 |
[35:30] | T-the feds are just above the law. | 联调局凌驾于法律之上了 |
[35:33] | You know, he was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[35:35] | And now I have to go out in that hallway, | 现在我要走去大厅 |
[35:37] | and I’ve got to explain to his wife and daughter | 向他的妻子和女儿解释 |
[35:39] | how there’s no justice for a guy | 为什么一个为这个城市贡献一生的人 |
[35:41] | Who gave most of his life in service to this city. | 得不到任何的公正 |
[35:44] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[35:50] | Can’t really blame him. | 也不能怪他 |
[35:51] | He’s playing a game with less than half the pieces. | 他不知道事情的全部 |
[35:54] | Maybe it should have ended. | 也许这是该结束了 |
[35:56] | Maybe he’s right. | 或许他说得对 |
[35:58] | What’s gonna happen to Tom? | 汤姆会怎么样 |
[36:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[36:03] | My ex-husband, Tom Keen? | 我的前夫 汤姆·基恩 |
[36:07] | I never met him. | 从没见过这个人 |
[36:09] | There’s no Tom Keen in federal custody. | 联邦犯人名单中没有叫汤姆·基恩的 |
[36:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:30] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:32] | It’s just — we tried. | 只是…我们尽力了 |
[36:45] | Missed you in court today, Harold. | 今天在法庭上没见到你 哈罗德 |
[36:47] | I hope everything’s all right. | 我希望一切都还好 |
[36:49] | You made it all disappear — just like that. | 你就这么让事情过去了 这么轻松 |
[36:53] | Hey, think of it this way. | 你应该这么想 |
[36:55] | Most Americans would kill for that kind of job security. | 大部分美国人会拼了命也想要这种铁饭碗的 |
[37:01] | I didn’t think you knew everything | 我以前还以为你并不完全了解 |
[37:02] | about our little task force. | 我们的特别小组 |
[37:05] | Learn something every day. | 每天都在学习 |
[37:07] | I was serious when I said I’d be the next A.G. | 我之前说我是下一任司法部长不是开玩笑 |
[37:09] | I’ve been briefed on Reddington… | 关于雷丁顿的事我都知道了 |
[37:11] | and a handful of other things | 还有其它一堆麻烦事 |
[37:12] | I instantly wished I didn’t know. | 我一听到就后悔了 |
[37:14] | But that’s the gig. | 但传统就是这样 |
[37:17] | I’m starting to think maybe the gig is getting old. | 我开始觉得这套传统有点老了 |
[37:20] | – So am I. – No. | -我也老了 -才没有 |
[37:22] | You don’t mean that. | 别这么说 |
[37:24] | Maybe you’re a little dinged up. | 你可能遇到些低潮 |
[37:27] | But you’re still at the top of your game. | 但你还是这行的顶尖人物 |
[37:30] | You perjured yourself for one of your team. | 你为你的手下作伪证 |
[37:33] | I admit I didn’t expect that. | 我承认有些出乎我的意料 |
[37:35] | But I sure as hell do respect it. | 但我绝对尊重你的做法 |
[37:37] | Gusse my principles aren’t what they used to be. | 看来我的原则没有以前那么坚定了 |
[37:40] | Neither are yours. | 你也是 |
[37:41] | That’s where you’re wrong, buddy. | 这你就说错了 朋友 |
[37:43] | I never had any principles. | 我从来就没有原则 |
[37:46] | That’s why I’m on a rocket to the top. | 所以我才能一路高升 |
[37:52] | This thing with Reddington — | 雷丁顿这件事 |
[37:55] | It’s important. | 很重要 |
[37:57] | You’ve done more since you started… | 你这一路走来已经比大多数 |
[37:59] | than most of our best covert units do in a lifetime. | 最出色的秘密人员一生的成就还要多了 |
[38:03] | We’d do worse than we did today to protect it. | 为了保护这些 我们可以比今天更不择手段 |
[38:09] | And hey. | 对了 |
[38:12] | Now I have something to hold over your head. | 现在我手里也抓住你的把柄了 |
[38:18] | Just kidding, buddy. | 只是开个玩笑 兄弟 |
[38:20] | You have a good night. | 祝你过个愉快的晚上 |
[38:23] | The paperwork is complete. | 手续已经完成 |
[38:24] | The account has been established for Mr. Ames’ daughter. | 已经为埃姆斯先生的女儿设立好了帐户 |
[38:28] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定你要这样做吗 |
[38:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:30] | And the scholarship, it’s… | 还有这份奖学金 |
[38:33] | anonymous, correct? | 是完全匿名的 对吗 |
[38:35] | Yes. The bank will reach out. | 是的 会由银行出面 |
[38:37] | And they’ll explain everything. | 他们会负责解释一切 |
[38:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:44] | Now I understand | 现在我明白 |
[38:45] | why you sold the apartment I gave you. | 你为什么要把我给你的那套公寓卖掉了 |
[38:47] | Eugene Ames was 67 years old. | 尤金·埃姆斯已经67岁了 |
[38:49] | The only reason he was still working… | 他还在工作的唯一原因 |
[38:51] | was to get his daughter through college. | 就是他需要支付他女儿的大学学费 |
[38:55] | Be careful, Lizzy. | 小心 莉兹 |
[38:57] | Because the truth of it is, once you start down this road… | 因为现实是 一旦你开了这个头 |
[39:00] | there’s no logical place to stop. | 就停不下来了 |
[39:04] | You can see to her education, health insurance, housing. | 你可以关照她的教育 健康保险 住房 |
[39:11] | You can watch her… | 你可以一直暗中关注她 |
[39:14] | or have her watched… | 或者找别人关注她 |
[39:16] | keep her safe… | 保证她的安全 |
[39:19] | try to ascertain her… | 试图了解她的 |
[39:22] | hopes, dreams, desires. | 愿望 梦想 需要 |
[39:28] | Pull strings, call in favors… | 托关系 花人情 |
[39:30] | to discreetly smooth the path. | 暗中消除她人生道路上的障碍 |
[39:34] | And for the first few years, it may work. | 刚开始的几年 也许有用 |
[39:36] | You’ll draw some measure of virtue | 你会因为作为她的不知名的资助人 |
[39:39] | from being her invisible benefactor. | 而获得某种道德安慰 |
[39:46] | But that won’t last. | 但那长久不了的 |
[39:50] | It’s all a fraud. | 那就是个骗局 |
[39:53] | That it’s really not about her at all. | 其实与她无关 |
[39:59] | That it’s all about you. | 是为了你自己 |
[40:02] | And you’re just… | 你只是 |
[40:05] | going through the motions to salve your own guilt. | 通过这些行为来减少愧疚感 |
[40:10] | Look, all the money, all the time and effort, | 不管多少钱 时间和心血 |
[40:13] | all the favors in the world | 不管你为她做什么 |
[40:15] | cannot possibly equal what you took away from her. | 都无法弥补你从她的生活里夺走的东西 |
[40:20] | Everything else is… | 你所做的 |
[40:27] | just a nice gesture. | 不过是故作姿态罢了 |
[40:38] | You knew about Tom | 你知道汤姆的事 |
[40:40] | That if he came back… | 如果他回来 |
[40:41] | they’d exonerate him to protect the task force. | 他们一定会为了特别小组而免他的罪 |
[40:44] | He’d get his life back. | 他就能重新过上以前的生活 |
[40:47] | You saved a man you hate… | 你救了一个你厌恶的人 |
[40:51] | to save me. | 就为了救我 |
[41:07] | Keen. | 我是基恩 |
[41:09] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[41:12] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:13] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[41:16] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |