Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Stop. 站住
[00:06] Somebody. 来人啊
[00:07] Stop that kid. 拦住那个小孩
[00:09] Get back here. 给我回来
[00:17] – Get in. – Get back! -上车 -给我回来
[00:23] Guy’s nuts. Tried to steal my sister’s purse. 那家伙疯了 想偷我姐姐的包
[00:26] You stole the purse, Jacob. 包是你偷的 雅各布
[00:27] Like the credit card and the pontiac. 跟信用卡和旁蒂克车一样都是偷的
[00:30] How do you know my name? 你怎么知道我名字
[00:32] I’m surprised you haven’t stolen more, 我很惊讶你没有偷更多东西
[00:33] considering the situation with your foster home. 考虑到你寄养家庭的现状
[00:36] You know, we’ve been watching you, Jacob. 我们一直在观察你 雅各布
[00:40] We may have an opportunity for you. 我们有个机会可以给你
[00:42] Who are you? 你是谁
[00:43] W-what is this? 这是什么
[00:44] According to our research, 根据我们的研究
[00:45] you have some remarkable talents. 你有极高的天赋
[00:47] You want the purse? Take the purse. 你想要包吗 拿去
[00:48] You ever stop to think that the reason 你有停下来想过
[00:50] you have trouble relating to other people 你跟别人合不来的原因
[00:51] is because you’re special? 是因为你很特殊吗
[00:54] That it’s not you, it’s everyone else that’s the problem? 这都不怪你 而是其他人的错
[00:58] That’s not what social services says. 社会服务的人可不是这么说的
[00:59] Good old social services — 社会服务这帮老好人
[01:02] Bureaucrats trained in missing the point. 官僚主义一向擅于忽略重点
[01:04] We believe that your delinquent inclinations 我们相信你的不良倾向
[01:08] are exactly what makes you…invaluable. 才是让你独一无二的原因
[01:13] It takes a certain kind of courage. 这种事需要一定的勇气
[01:15] What are you talking about — a job, a school? 你是想说什么 工作还是学校
[01:18] What is all this stuff? 这是在搞什么
[01:19] I told you, we have an opportunity, 我告诉过你 有个机会要给你
[01:21] if you’re willing to take it — 只要你愿意接受
[01:23] If you’re smart enough to take it. 只要你够聪明去接受它
[01:25] It’s your choice, Jacob. 这是你的选择 雅各布
[01:27] You can get out 你可以离开
[01:28] and go back to the life you’ve always known, 回到你熟悉的世界里去
[01:29] or you can take a ride with me, 也可以跟我一块走
[01:30] and I can tell you how to leave this life behind. 然后我会告诉你如何摆脱现在这种生活
[01:33] I can help you become anything. 我可以让你成为任何人
[01:45] Hey. Aram said you were looking for me. 阿兰姆说你在找我
[01:47] Come in. Close the door. 进来 关上门
[01:48] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[01:49] An assistant U.S. Attorney here in D.C. 华盛顿的助理检察官
[01:51] has impaneled a grand jury. 选定了大陪审团名单
[01:53] He’s looking into the death of lieutenant Eugene Ames. 他在调查前港务长尤金·埃姆斯中尉的
[01:56] A former harbormaster. 谋杀案
[01:57] I just got off the phone with detective Wilcox. 我刚跟威尔考克斯警探通完电话
[01:59] We discussed the target of his investigation. 我们讨论了他调查的目标
[02:01] – You. – Apparently, you encountered the victim -也就是你 -很显然 被害人失踪那天
[02:03] the day he disappeared — 你和他有过接触
[02:04] Drew down on the man, fed him some story 你找上他 骗他说
[02:06] about searching for fugitives out of Cumberland prison. 是在搜查坎伯兰郡监狱的逃犯们
[02:09] There were no fugitives. 但根本没有逃犯
[02:11] No. 没有
[02:13] When Wilcox confronted you, you changed your story. 当威尔考克斯讯问你时 你又改了说辞
[02:15] Said you were there on official business. 说你在那是因为公事
[02:17] They even had a witness, but the guy recanted. 他们之前还有目击证人 但他翻供了
[02:19] Now agent Cooper’s been subpoenaed 库珀探员现在被传唤
[02:22] to corroborate your story. 去核实你的说法
[02:24] They want to ask him under oath if you’re lying. 他们要在法庭上询问他你是否撒了谎
[02:27] We all know that you weren’t at that marina 我们都知道你去那个码头
[02:29] in your official capacity as a member of this task force. 不是因为这个行动小组的公事
[02:33] So, you want to tell me why the hell you were there? 所以你要告诉我你为什么会在那里吗
[02:37] I can’t. 我不能说
[02:38] You’re the target of a federal murder investigation. 你现在是联邦谋杀案的重要嫌犯
[02:40] You really think the best choice at this point is to shut me out? 你真觉得什么都不告诉我会对你有帮助吗
[02:43] You’re right. I didn’t tell Wilcox the truth. 你说得对 我是没跟威尔考克斯说实话
[02:45] But I am telling you the truth when I say I didn’t kill anyone. 但我坦白告诉你 我没有杀人
[02:48] Look, Meera was dead. You were in the hospital. 米拉死了 你当时在医院
[02:50] I did what I thought was necessary to stop Berlin. 我做了阻止柏林的必要手段
[02:54] That’s all I’m willing to say. 我只想说这些
[02:55] You’ll say far less than that, agent Keen. 你要说的比这还少 基恩探员
[02:56] I’ve filed a motion to quash the subpoena. 我已经申请撤销传唤
[02:59] Only 41 people know this task force exists. 只有41个人知道这个行动小组的存在
[03:01] I will not risk further exposure, not by this. 我不会为此冒险暴露小组
[03:04] You’d better hope this motion works, agent Keen, 你最好希望申请通过 基恩探员
[03:06] ’cause I’m telling you now, if they put me under oath, 因为我告诉你 要是他们让我在庭上宣誓
[03:09] I will not commit perjury to protect you. 我不会为了袒护你而做伪证
[03:19] Oh, sorry, man. 抱歉 老兄
[03:20] Martin! Martin. Come on. 马丁 马丁 快点
[03:22] I told you — Denner sits at 9:00. 我跟你说了 登纳九点开庭
[03:24] I know. I know. I got everything. 我知道 我资料都齐了
[03:26] Okay, look. 听着
[03:27] I don’t know what we’re walking into here. 我不知道会发生什么
[03:29] It’s no small thing to indict an active federal agent. 给现任联邦探员定罪不是小事
[03:32] I’m on to something. She’s guilty. 我有头绪了 她肯定有罪
[03:33] Denner is the perfect guy to hear this, okay? 登纳是了解到这些的最佳人选
[03:35] He’s former criminal defense attorney, 他以前是刑事辩护律师
[03:37] former Berkeley law professor. 前伯克利大学法学教授
[03:39] And he’s a staunch proponent of government transparency. 而且他还是政府透明化的坚决拥护者
[03:42] Well, that’s promising. 情况很乐观啊
[03:45] We’re going to five? 我们去五楼吗
[03:46] Yeah. They switched the courtroom. 是啊 他们换了间庭审室
[03:49] Mr. Martin, detective. 马丁先生 警探
[03:50] Step over to the checkpoint, please. 请到这边的安检点来
[03:53] Where the hell is everybody? 人都哪去了
[03:54] What — what is this? 这是什么
[03:56] I’ll need you to surrender your mobile devices, 你们得上交电子产品
[03:58] anything that you have that can be used 任何可以用来记录
[03:59] to record today’s proceedings — 今天庭审内容的设备
[04:01] Laptops, pens, tablets. 电脑 笔 平板电脑
[04:04] You — you want my pens? 你要我把笔也上交吗
[04:07] This is crazy. 太扯了
[04:07] This will only take a moment. 时间不会太长
[04:10] I’m afriad I’ve been doing this for a while, 我想我干这行也不短了
[04:12] but this is certainly a first. 但这绝对是第一次
[04:13] Not only did you switch my courtroom, you closed it. 你们不光更换了我的庭审室 还关了它
[04:16] And then you closed the entire floor. 然后你们还把整层楼都封锁了
[04:18] My apologies, your honor, 很抱歉 法官大人
[04:20] but I trust the measures we’ve taken 但我相信我们所采取的措施
[04:21] will indicate how seriously we take this proceeding 能体现出我们有多么重视这起诉讼
[04:23] and the threat it poses to our national security. 以及它对我们国家安全的威胁
[04:26] So indicated. 看出来了
[04:26] That said, I fail to understand 虽然如此 但我不懂
[04:28] how a routine grand jury investigation 为什么一次普通的大陪审团
[04:30] into a local homicide 调查一起本地谋杀案
[04:31] justifies a dog-and-pony show of such dramatic proportions. 需要如此兴师动众呢
[04:36] There’s nothing routine about this matter, your honor. 这事绝非普通 法官大人
[04:38] On behalf of the justice department, 我在此代表司法部
[04:39] I’m here to ask the court to quash the subpoena 请求法庭立即撤销
[04:41] issued to assistant director Cooper 对助理司长库珀的
[04:43] without delay. 传票
[04:44] For national security reasons, yes — such as? 为了国家安全 可以 是何种国家安全呢
[04:49] Oh, come on, Ms. Wright. 拜托 莱特女士
[04:50] Don’t I even get a ballpark? 连大致借口都不给我吗
[04:52] “To insulate covert intelligence capacities”? “为了保护秘密情报能力”
[04:55] “To protect an informant in an active operational zone”? “为了保护正在执行任务的线人”
[04:58] With respect, I don’t appreciate your sarcasm, your honor. 恕我直言 我不喜欢您的讽刺 法官大人
[05:02] Really? 是吗
[05:03] Well, here’s what I don’t appreciate, counsel. 我也有不喜欢的 顾问
[05:05] I don’t appreciate being instructed 我不喜欢在自己的法庭上
[05:07] as to what will or will not happen in my courtroom. 听别人对我指手画脚
[05:10] Your honor, if I may… 法官大人…
[05:13] A citizen of this district has been brutally murdered — 这个区的市民被残忍杀害
[05:16] Not just a citizen, but a public servant, 不仅是名普通市民 还是一名公务人员
[05:18] a lieutenant for the metro P.D. 是特区警局的一名副队长
[05:20] And the people have a right to access 公众有权了解
[05:22] and evaluate all evidence — 并评估所有证据…
[05:24] No, they don’t. 他们没有
[05:24] – We have a fundamental right – We are here as a courtesy. -我们有基本的权利 -我们来是出于礼貌
[05:26] to seek justice… 寻求公正
[05:28] …and we shouldn’t have to take the government’s word 我们不该听信政府之言
[05:30] for the fact that national security might be involved. 说什么涉及国家安全
[05:33] It’s our call to make. 这个我们说了算
[05:34] We’re not asking for a second opinion. 我们不是来征求别人的意见的
[05:36] You’re protecting a federal agent. 你们在保护联邦探员
[05:38] Mr. Markin, control your witness. 马金先生 管好你的证人
[05:39] I have a good-faith basis 我完全有理由认为
[05:40] to believe that agent Keen is involved — 基恩探员与此事有关…
[05:41] Marty. 马迪
[05:42] – It’s a cover-up. – Enough. -他们是想掩盖罪责 -够了
[05:47] Okay, Ms. Wright. I take your point. 莱特女士 我同意你的观点
[05:50] Somebody has to make the call 必须有人决定
[05:51] as to what does or does not rise to the level 什么事会或者不会上升到
[05:53] of a national security concern. 国家安全高度
[05:55] And we agree. 我们同意
[05:57] That call should not be made by the people 这一决定不该由公众
[05:59] or detective Wilcox or even a grand jury. 威尔考克斯警探甚至大陪审团来作
[06:01] Thank you, your honor. 谢谢 法官大人
[06:02] It’s my job. 那是我的工作
[06:04] I will hear the justice department’s argument 我会去内庭听取
[06:06] – in chambers. – Objection! -司法部的观点 -反对
[06:07] And if I agree that national security is endangered, 如果我认为此事危及国家安全
[06:12] I will quash the subpoena, 我会撤销传票
[06:14] and the investigation along with it. 撤销整个调查
[06:15] You have no authority. 你没这个权力
[06:19] Haven’t we had enough government suppression, counsel? 难道我们受的政府镇压还不够多吗 顾问
[06:22] Haven’t we seen what happens 难道我们没见识过
[06:23] when government’s actions go unchecked? 政府行为不受约束的后果吗
[06:27] Now, you decide. 你来决定吧
[06:28] I can hold you and your agents in contempt 我可以不顾你和你的探员
[06:30] and have my officers take you into custody, 让我的人将你们收监
[06:32] or you can comply with my ruling. 或者你可以接受我的裁决
[06:34] Choose. Right now. 马上做选择吧
[06:37] You’ve made a mistake, Richard. 你犯错了 理查德
[06:41] I agree, Reven. 说得对 雷文
[06:43] I should’ve been a dermatologist. 我应该做个皮肤科医生的
[06:45] I will see agent Keen in chambers in five minutes. 五分钟后我去内庭见基恩探员
[06:48] We’re adjourned. 休庭
[07:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:08] Agent Keen, you have the right to an attorney, 基恩探员 你有权请律师
[07:13] but if you do request counsel 但如果你咨询顾问
[07:14] or refuse to answer my questions, 或拒绝回答我的问题
[07:17] this hearing is over, and I will determine 这次听证就结束了 我会决定
[07:20] if your case should proceed in open court 你的案子是否需要根据现有证据
[07:22] based on the facts already in evidence. 公开开庭审理
[07:26] Are we clear to proceed? 明白了吗
[07:28] Yes, your honor. 明白 法官大人
[07:30] Raise your right hand and repeat after me. 举起右手 跟我念
[07:33] I, Elizabeth Keen… 我 伊丽莎白·基恩
[07:34] I understand we have a problem. 我知道出问题了
[07:36] Agent Keen’s testifying in camera 基恩探员这会儿正在
[07:38] about the investigation as we speak — judge’s chambers. 法官内庭私下里就调查作证
[07:42] Eugene Ames was a cop. 尤金·埃姆斯是个警察
[07:43] The judge will want his murder avenged. 法官会想为他伸张正义的
[07:45] Best case, she’ll be charged as an accessory. 最好的情况是她以从犯罪名被起诉
[07:47] And this task force will be shut down. 那这个特别小组就完了
[07:51] The major. 少校
[07:53] Major? What major? 少校 什么少校
[07:54] Not a what, Donald, a who — 不是什么 唐纳德 而是个人
[07:56] The next name on the blacklist. 黑名单上的下一个人
[07:57] Have you not been paying attention 难道你没听到
[07:58] to a word we’ve been saying? 我们说的话吗
[08:00] Agent Keen will be charged — 基恩探员会被起诉…
[08:01] The major runs a finishing school of sorts — 少校开了一家精修学校
[08:04] The most reputable of its kind. 在同行中出类拔萃
[08:07] He recruits wayward children, 他招募那些不服教养的孩子
[08:09] orphans, delinquents, outcasts, 孤儿 流氓 流浪儿都有
[08:12] but only boys and girls of superior intelligence 只要智力顶尖 显示出非常
[08:15] who exhibit very specific sociopathic tendencies. 明显的反社会倾向的孩子
[08:19] He then cultivates them into charming, well-educated, 然后他会把他们培养成迷人 有教养
[08:23] cultured, attractive adults who are capable 有文化 有吸引力的成年人
[08:25] of dangerous and horrible things. 他们有能力作出危险可怕的事
[08:28] All that matters is agent Keen. 最重要的是基恩探员
[08:30] Which is why we must find the major. 所以我们必须找到少校
[08:34] He and I had a rather significant falling out, 他跟我闹翻了
[08:36] and I can’t locate him, 所以我找不到他
[08:37] which is why you need to put me in a room 所以你们需要让我和驻联合国的
[08:40] with the Malaysian deputy minister to the U.N. 马来西亚外交副部长共处一室
[08:42] You want the FBI to invite a U.N. diplomat 你想让联调局邀请联合国外交官
[08:45] to meet with you? 跟你见面
[08:46] Of course not. 当然不是
[08:48] Inviting him for a chat 邀请他跟你们的
[08:49] with one of your most wanted criminals would be ludicrous. 头号通缉犯聊天就太荒唐了
[08:52] You’ll need to abduct him. 你们需要绑架他
[08:54] Okay, hold on. That’s not gonna happen. 等等 这绝对不行
[08:56] Why on earth would — 到底为什么…
[08:57] Because he has secrets I can exploit. 因为他有我能挖掘到的秘密
[09:00] Listen, I’d snatch him myself, but time is short. 我也想自己去抓他 但时间不等人
[09:03] So, I’m sorry, you’re going to have to do it for me. 所以没办法 你们必须帮我
[09:05] You’re asking us to commit a felony. 你这是叫我们犯罪
[09:07] Call it what you will, Harold. 想叫什么随便你 哈罗德
[09:08] But if you want to prevent Agent Keen 但如果你们想让基恩探员
[09:10] from going to prison, 免于牢狱之灾
[09:11] you need to abduct Deputy Minister Mamat Krishnan. 就必须绑架副部长马马特·克里希南
[09:30] Minister Krishnan! 克里希南部长
[09:31] Minister krishnan! 克里希南部长
[09:43] Can you please state your full name and occupation 可以请你陈述一下
[09:45] for the record? 你的全名和职位吗
[09:46] Elizabeth Scott Keen. 我叫伊丽莎白·斯科特·基恩
[09:47] I’m a special agent for the FBI. 联邦调查局特工
[09:49] And your assignment? 你的任务是什么
[09:50] My assignment is classified. 这是机密
[09:51] Classified how? 怎么个机密法
[09:53] I’m part of a black-book task force 我隶属于一个特别小组
[09:54] that investigates cases 专门调查由某个
[09:56] brought forward by a criminal informant. 罪犯线人提供的案件
[09:57] What informant? 什么线人
[09:59] Your honor, with all respect, I can’t divulge the name — 法官大人 恕我不能泄露他的名字
[10:01] Agent Keen, I’m here to determine 基恩探员 我今天就是要决定
[10:03] whether the work you do should remain secret. 你的工作应不应该公开
[10:06] The burden is on you to convince me that it should. 你的责任就是说服我
[10:08] If you choose to not even try, 如果你决定放弃机会
[10:10] we will be having this conversation in open court, 那么我们就到法庭上去讨论
[10:12] – So I need to know- – Raymond Reddington. -所以我需要知道 -雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[10:17] Your source is Raymond Reddington? 你的线人雷蒙德·雷丁顿吗
[10:20] Yes. 没错
[10:21] I thought Reddington recently escaped from a black site 据我所知 雷丁顿刚从一个黑狱里逃脱
[10:24] and his whereabouts are unknown. 目前行踪尚未可知
[10:25] It was a cover. 这只是掩护
[10:27] He was never captured? 他没有被捕入狱吗
[10:29] He was captured. We helped him escape. 有的 是我们帮他越狱的
[10:31] Are you telling me a fugitive on the FBI’s most-wanted list 你是说联邦调查局的头号逃犯
[10:34] is actually an informant for the FBI? 其实是他们的线人吗
[10:37] Which is why what we do must remain a secret. 这就是为什么我们的行动必须保持机密
[10:39] If criminals knew Reddington was working with the FBI, 如果这些罪犯知道雷丁顿为我们工作
[10:42] then he would be of no value. 那他就没有价值了
[10:43] How old are you, Agent Keen? 你今年几岁 基恩探员
[10:44] 30 30.
[10:46] And how long have you been with the bureau? 你进局里有多久了
[10:51] I…I’ve been a profiler for 18 months. 我成为侧写师至今一共十八个月
[10:55] So, tell me, if the work of this task force 那么告诉我 如果这个特别小组
[10:58] really does affect national security, 真的事关国家安全
[11:02] Why would the FBI pick someone 那联调局为什么不选择
[11:03] with as little experience as you to be on it? 一个更有经验的人来代替你呢
[11:06] The FBI didn’t pick me, 不是局里选择了我
[11:07] and I didn’t want to have anything to do with it. 而且我也根本不想掺合这件事
[11:09] You didn’t want any part of it, the FBI didn’t pick you. 你不想参加 也不是联调局钦点
[11:11] So how did you… come to be on it? 那你为什么会加入呢
[11:13] Reddington chose me. 雷丁顿选了我
[11:16] Why would he choose you? Why you? 他为什么这么做 为什么选择你
[11:17] I thought we were here to talk about Eugene Ames. 我以为我们今天是要讨论尤金·埃姆斯的事
[11:19] What, he just knocked on your door one day? 怎么 他只是突然出现在你门前吗
[11:25] No. He sent a helicopter. 不是 他派来了直升机
[11:32] I had a very simple life 我以前的生活很普通
[11:35] a husband I loved, a dog. 有个我爱的丈夫 有条狗
[11:37] It was my first day on the job. 那是我第一天上班
[11:39] And suddenly, I was flying over restricted airspace. 突然间 我就坐着飞机飞过空中禁区
[11:43] They sat me down with deputy director Harold Cooper. 他们把我带到助理司长哈罗德·库珀面前
[11:45] Do you find it odd Reddington surrendered himself 雷丁顿在你当侧写师的第一天就前来自首
[11:48] the day you started working as a profiler? 你不感到奇怪吗
[11:50] I’m sorry, what does this have to do 抱歉 请问这些问题
[11:51] with what happened with Mr. Ames? 和埃姆斯先生的事有什么关系
[11:53] Well, as I understand it, the death of the harbormaster 据我理解 港务长的死
[11:55] came in connection with your work on this task force. 和你的特别小组的任务有关
[11:58] That is true, 确实
[11:59] but you don’t need all these details to determine — 但你不需要通过这么多细节…
[12:01] Tell me about the first meeting. 把第一次见面情形告诉我
[12:02] With Ames? 和埃姆斯吗
[12:03] With Reddington. 和雷丁顿
[12:11] I’d never been so terrified. 我从未感觉如此恐慌
[12:14] We’d studied him at Quantico 虽然在匡蒂科的时候
[12:15] his crimes, his profile. 我们研究过他的案子和侧写
[12:18] But when we sat down, he spoke as if he knew me. 但我们面谈时 他好像早就认识我了
[12:21] Agent Keen, what a pleasure. 基恩探员 真是荣幸
[12:22] But you said you didn’t know him, 可是你说你不认识他
[12:23] you’d never met him. 也从未见过他
[12:25] Did he, what, just expect you to believe him? 当时他怎么就知道你会相信他呢
[12:27] No, of course not. 不 我们当然不信
[12:29] I had no idea what he expected. 我不知道他是怎么想的
[12:31] I’m a criminal. Criminals are notorious liars. 我是个罪犯 罪犯都是声名狼藉的骗子
[12:35] Everything about me is a lie. 所有关于我的事都是谎言
[12:36] You must have known how strange all of this was. 你应该明白这一切有多么古怪
[12:39] Of course I did. 当然了
[12:40] And yet you agreed to work with him. 但你还是与他合作了
[12:44] Well, he had intel. 是的 他有情报
[12:45] He said a girl was going to be taken, a general’s daughter. 他说有位将军的女儿将会被绑架
[12:48] We had to act. 我们必须行动
[12:48] And since he would only talk to me — 而且他只和我一个人对话
[12:50] Only you? 只有你吗
[12:50] He insists upon it. 他坚持这样
[12:52] A woman he’d never met. 他从未见过的一个女人
[12:55] Like I said, no one believed me. 如我所说 没人相信我
[12:57] And this intel about the girl — 关于女孩的那则情报
[12:59] Was it accurate? Was she taken? 是真的吗 她真的被抓走了吗
[13:08] Yes. 是的
[13:10] These men are gonna come, and they’re gonna take you. 这些人会进来 他们会把你带走
[13:11] Are they gonna hurt me? 他们会伤害我吗
[13:13] They’re not gonna hurt you, honey. 他们不会伤害你的 宝贝
[13:14] I’m gonna find you. 我会找到你的 好吗
[13:20] With Reddington’s help, we were able to save her 在雷丁顿的协助下 我们救回了孩子
[13:22] and prevent an attack on D.C. 还阻止了一场针对华盛顿的袭击
[13:25] But the cost… 但代价
[13:29] …was… 就是
[13:30] Tom. 汤姆
[13:33] All I wanted was my life back, 我只想回归自己的生活
[13:35] But Reddington had other plans. 但雷丁顿另有计划
[13:38] He told the Deputy Director 他告诉助理司长
[13:40] that he had a list of criminals he could help us find, 说他有张罪犯名单 还能帮我们抓住他们
[13:43] And that was only the first. 而这只是第一个而已
[13:44] -The first what? – Name, on the list. -第一个什么 -名字 罪犯的名字
[13:47] He told us, if we cut him a deal, 他说如果我们达成协议
[13:48] that he could help us capture the kinds of criminals 他可以帮助我们抓到联调局抓不到的罪犯
[13:51] the FBI can’t find because we don’t know they exist. 因为我们甚至不知道他们的存在
[13:53] One day, you and I will be talking about this moment 迟早有一天 你和我会在参议院听证会上
[13:56] In front of a senate hearing. 谈到这一刻的
[13:58] Were you ordered to work with Reddington? 是联调局命令你与雷丁顿合作的吗
[13:59] No. 不是
[14:00] And he couldn’t force you. 而且他也不能强迫你
[14:03] So I’m curious — if he knew nothing about you, 那么我很好奇 如果他根本不了解你
[14:08] if his implications of some shared connection were false, 如果他暗示的你们之间那些关联都是假的
[14:13] why did you continue? 那你为什么还要继续
[14:14] Because it turns out, they weren’t. 因为我后来发现并不是那样
[14:20] They weren’t false. 那些关联并不是虚假的
[14:23] He knew things about me — things I didn’t even know — 他了解我的事 一些我当时都不知道的
[14:28] about my husband at the time. 关于我丈夫的事
[14:30] Whatever connection he thought we had, 不管他认为我们有什么联系
[14:32] whatever history he was implying we shared, 不管他暗示我们有什么共同的过去
[14:34] I didn’t care. 我并不关心
[14:36] You’ve discovered something curious 你发现了你丈夫的一些
[14:38] about your…husband, haven’t you, Lizzy? 可疑物品 对吗 莉兹
[14:41] He wanted me for a reason… 他选我是有原因的
[14:45] and I wanted to know why. 而我想知道这个原因
[14:51] That man has diplomatic immunity. 那人有外交豁免权
[14:53] – If anyone finds out — – They won’t. -如果有人发现… -不会有人发现
[14:55] How can you be so sure? 你怎么能肯定
[14:56] You need to leave, Donald. 你该走了 唐纳德
[14:57] You’d better have a damned good reason for — 你最好有一个绝佳的理由来…
[14:59] You need to leave. 你该走了
[15:26] Let’s have a little chat. 我们来谈一谈
[16:48] I don’t know what you want, 我不知道你想要什么
[16:51] but you won’t get away with this. 但是你会为此付出代价的
[16:53] I’ve always been leery of the United Nations. 我一直对联合国心存疑虑
[16:57] The very concept is comically dichotomous — 这种理念本身就矛盾得可笑
[17:02] Nations putting their self-interests aside 各国将各自的利益放在一边
[17:05] in the hopes of building a global community, 心怀共建地球村的美好愿望
[17:08] holding hands and Kumbaya? 手拉手齐唱世界大团结吗
[17:11] I mean, honestly, it’s like kindergarten. 听起来也太像幼儿园小孩过家家了
[17:14] Do you have rug time? 你们有课间休息吗
[17:15] I did love rug time. 我特别喜欢课间休息的
[17:17] Who are you? 你是谁
[17:18] It doesn’t matter who I am. 我是谁并不重要
[17:21] What matters is who you are — 重要的是你是谁
[17:23] a secret agent trained by the Major, 你是一个少校训练出来的秘密间谍
[17:26] working away as a dedicated public servant, 表面上一直致力于为政府效力
[17:30] when, in fact, you’re an asset 但实际上 你是西纳罗亚贩毒集团
[17:32] inserted into your country’s diplomatic corps 为了在亚洲立足而安插进
[17:35] by the Sinaloa Cartel to help them get a foothold in Asia. 你们国家外交使节团的一名间谍
[17:38] What do you want? 你想要什么
[17:39] The man who created you — the Major. 创造你的那个人 少校
[17:44] Tell me his location, 告诉我他在哪
[17:45] or I’ll tip the cartel you’ve been outed. 否则我就告诉贩毒集团你暴露了
[17:50] Tell me, does Hernandez remove the tongues 告诉我 赫尔南德斯拔下人的舌头
[17:52] before the executions or after? 是在处决那人之前还是之后
[17:56] Please… 求求你
[17:57] I’m not interested in your business. 我对你的事情不感兴趣
[17:59] I’m not here to expose you. 我不是来暴露你的
[18:02] I’m only interested in the Major. 我只对少校感兴趣
[18:04] Where is he? 他在哪里
[18:06] Let’s talk about Tom Keen. 我们来谈一谈汤姆·基恩
[18:11] You said that Reddington knew things about him. 你说雷丁顿知道关于他的事
[18:14] What kind of things? 什么样的事
[18:16] Tom Keen…the man I married, he was a fiction. 汤姆·基恩 我嫁给的那个人 是虚构的
[18:21] He didn’t exist. 他根本不存在
[18:22] But Detective Wilcox says 但是威尔考克斯警探说
[18:23] that you and this fiction killed Eugene Ames. 你和这个虚构的人一起杀死了尤金·埃姆斯
[18:26] That’s impossible. 那不可能
[18:27] And why is that? 为什么呢
[18:28] Because Tom Keen died 因为汤姆·基恩在
[18:29] four months before Mr. Ames was killed. 埃姆斯先生遇害前四个月就已经死了
[18:31] Wilcox is under the impression 威尔考克斯却认为
[18:32] that your husband is very much alive. 你丈夫还活得好好的
[18:35] Did you report his death? 是你报告了他的死亡吗
[18:36] No. 不是
[18:37] Why not? 为什么不是呢
[18:39] Because I killed him. 因为是我杀了他
[18:40] You killed your husband? 你杀了你的丈夫吗
[18:41] My ex-husband. Yes. I shot him in self defense. 我前夫 是的 我自卫开枪打了他
[18:51] “He didn’t exist.” What does that mean? “他根本不存在” 这话什么意思
[18:56] The man that I married… he was perfect. 我嫁给的那个男人… 他非常完美
[19:00] When I’m with you, Liz, 当我与你共处时 莉兹
[19:02] I feel like I don’t need to pretend. 我觉得我不需要任何伪装
[19:04] I know that you accept me 我知道 你会接受
[19:06] for who I really am, 真实的我
[19:08] and that is a gift 而那正是天赐的礼物
[19:09] that I thank god for every day. 为此我日日感谢上天
[19:12] He kind, smart, a teacher. 他体贴 聪明 是一名老师
[19:21] Or so I thought. 至少我以为是那样
[19:22] They say love is blind. 人们总说爱情是盲目的
[19:25] I certainly was. 我真的就没有看到
[19:26] Blind to what? 没看到什么
[19:27] To the fact that our entire relationship was a lie, 没看到我们的整个婚姻完全是一场谎言
[19:29] that my husband was a spy. 没看到我的丈夫是一个间谍
[19:32] The only reason he was with me 他和我在一起
[19:33] was because of my connection to Reddington. 完全是因为我和雷丁顿的联系
[19:35] The connection you say didn’t exist. 你刚才说并不存在的联系
[19:37] I didn’t know about it, but others did. 我并不知道那些联系 但有其他人知道
[19:40] And you learned your husband was a spy from Reddington? 你是从雷丁顿那里得知你丈夫是间谍的吗
[19:42] Sort of. I had to find out for myself. 算是吧 我必须要亲自证实才能相信
[19:46] And when you did find out, what did you do then? 而证实以后 你是怎么做的
[19:48] I spied on him. 我监视他
[19:51] Interrogated the people in his life, 调查他身边的人
[19:53] tried to find out who he worked for. 试图查出他到底为谁工作
[19:54] And did you find out? 你查出来了吗
[19:55] Not before he realized… that I knew. 在他意识到我知道了之前 没查出
[20:01] How did that conversation go? 那段谈话进行得怎么样
[20:13] It was heated. 非常激烈
[20:14] Is that when you murdered him? 你就是那时谋杀了他吗
[20:20] I didn’t murder him. 我没有谋杀他
[20:21] His boss, Berlin, he ordered Tom to abduct me — 他的老板 柏林 要汤姆绑架我
[20:25] use me as leverage to get to Reddington. 要用我来要挟雷丁顿
[20:27] I had a gun to my head. 他拿枪指着我的头
[20:28] That’s why I shot him. 所以我才开枪打了他
[20:29] – That’s convenient. – What is? -说的真好 -你指什么
[20:31] Using your job to justify shooting your lying husband. 用工作当借口杀掉谎话连篇的丈夫
[20:34] Did Reddington want you to shoot him? 雷丁顿希望你杀他吗
[20:36] What difference does it make? 这有关系吗
[20:37] I’m simply pointing out that shooting your husband 我只是在说枪杀你的丈夫
[20:39] must have been a relief to both you and Reddington. 肯定让你和雷丁顿都轻松不少
[20:41] No, you’re calling me a murderer. 不 你又在说我是杀人犯了
[20:43] – I’m simply gathering the facts. – You’re implying that my allegiance -我只是在陈述事实 -你是在说
[20:45] is as much with Reddington than with the task force. 我对雷丁顿像对特别小组一样忠诚
[20:46] Agent Keen, what exactly is your relationship, then, 基恩探员 那你们到底是什么关系
[20:49] with Raymond Reddington? 你和雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[20:49] He’s my C.I., 他是我的线人
[20:51] and if you want to air that out in open court, 这话你要是也想在法庭上说
[20:52] go right ahead, but do not question where my loyalties lie! 没问题 但我的忠诚不容许你质疑
[21:02] Tell me about this task force — how it works. 跟我讲讲这个特别小组 怎么运作的
[21:04] I told you. He has a list. 我说了 他有份名单
[21:06] of criminals you don’t know exist. 一份你不知道的罪犯名单
[21:08] That sounds like an empty promise. 听起来也有点太空了吧
[21:09] You’d be surprised. 告诉你会吓到你
[21:11] Humor me. 试试看
[21:13] There was a man named Milton Bobbit 有个叫做弥尔顿·巴比特的人
[21:16] who devised an ingenious way 他发明了一种独特的方法
[21:17] to turn terminally ill patients into assassins, 能把将死的患者变成刺客
[21:21] all while working as an unassuming insurance adjuster. 而且表面上他只是保险精算人
[21:24] The Courier moves high-value commodities under his skin. 信使 把高价商品植入皮肤下来运送
[21:28] The Alchemist makes people disappear by changing their DNA. 炼金师 改变人的DNA从而抹去身份
[21:32] None of this is possible. 这些都不可能
[21:34] That’s what we thought. 我们本来也是这么以为的
[21:39] How many of these cases has reddington given to you? 这样的案子雷丁顿给了你多少
[22:45] He keeps us busy. 他一直没让我们闲着
[23:28] I got nothing to say to you. 我没什么好跟你说的
[23:29] You know Agent Keen is in court today? 知道吗 基恩探员今天上庭了
[23:31] She’s telling the whole story. 她把一切都告诉我们了
[23:33] Well, her version of the story, anyway. 真假暂且不论
[23:36] She says she never saw you on the boat 她说他从未在船上见过你
[23:37] and that if the harbor master turned up dead, 如果说港务局长死了
[23:40] it’s because you must have killed him. 那肯定是你杀的
[23:41] You’re lying. 你说谎
[23:42] No, she’s lying. 不 是她在说谎
[23:45] We both know it. 这点我们都清楚
[23:48] But you’re the one who’s gonna pay the price. 但要付出代价的是你
[23:50] Look, this is the last chance I’m gonna give you. 这是我给你的最后机会
[23:52] I told you my story already. 我知道的都告诉你了
[23:53] Then you recanted. 那就重说一个
[23:55] You could get the death penalty, Sam. 你会被判死刑的 萨姆
[23:57] Man, I already took a bullet for my troubles. 因为我的麻烦我都挨了一枪了
[23:59] Ain’t no way that I’m gonna get the death penalty, too. 我才不要再招来死刑
[24:01] Nice try, but you don’t have the evidence. 你这招不错 但你没证据
[24:03] Hold on, hold, on, hold on. 等等 等等
[24:05] – Who shot you? – What? -谁开枪打了你 -什么
[24:07] Your story was, you caught a stray 你说的是 你走在
[24:09] walking through Ellwood Park. 埃尔伍德公园是迷路了
[24:11] But, now, that’s not true, is it? 但这是假话对吧
[24:13] Not if you “Took a bullet for your troubles.” 因为你说你挨了一枪
[24:16] It was Agent Keen, wasn’t it? 是基恩探员打的吧
[24:18] Yo, I never said that. 我可没这么说
[24:21] Get a forensic unit to comb over every inch of that ship. 让鉴证小组去检查那艘船
[24:24] Tell them to tear up the floor 每寸地板都给我梳理一遍
[24:25] until they hit water if they have to. 哪怕得把船凿穿
[24:27] If there’s a shell casing or a stray bullet, 就算只有毫厘弹片
[24:29] I want it found. 我也要找到
[25:10] You know, I’ve never been in a situation like this. 我还从来没陷入这种情况
[25:12] I’m being asked to prevent 要求我
[25:14] a murder investigation from moving forward — 阻止一个谋杀案调查
[25:16] The murder of a cop, no less — 而且被谋杀的还是警察
[25:18] Based on the grounds that what you do is so important 就因为你的工作非常重要
[25:21] it needs to be kept secret 需要保密
[25:23] in the name of national security. 还是为了国家安全的名义
[25:26] Tell me why you think I should do that. 说说你觉得我为什么要这么做
[25:29] Why will our democracy crumble if the world knows about 如果特别小组的工作为世人所知
[25:32] the inner workings of this task force? 我们的民主制就要崩溃了吗
[25:34] It won’t, but people will die. 不会 但会有人因此而死
[25:36] They already have. 其实已经有了
[25:38] The black site where we operate from — 我们所在的小黑屋
[25:41] there was an incursion. 曾被入侵过
[25:47] A mole leaked the information about what we do, 有内奸泄露了我们的工作
[25:49] and as a result, 结果
[25:50] an extraction team was sent to abduct Reddington. 他们派了一个捞人小队来抓雷丁顿
[25:53] He barricaded himself in. 他躲进了密室
[25:55] He wouldn’t come out, 因为他坚守不出
[25:56] and the team made good on their threat 小队也兑现了他们的威胁
[25:58] to kill innocents until he did. 如果他不出来 他们就杀无辜的人
[26:01] He just let people die? 他就眼看着人们死吗
[26:02] He didn’t care who was killed? 他不在乎谁会被杀
[26:04] – Except one. – Who? -除了一个人 -谁
[26:07] Me. 我
[26:08] He agreed to come out when they put a gun to my head. 他们拿枪对着我的时候 他答应出来
[26:11] After that, Reddington vanished. 自那之后 雷丁顿消失了
[26:13] He wouldn’t come back into the headquarters 他说在抓到内鬼之前
[26:15] – until the mole was found. – And who was it? -不会再进总部 -谁是内鬼
[26:17] We don’t know for sure, but Reddington only returned 我们也不确定 但黛安·福勒失踪之后
[26:20] after the disappearance of Diane Fowler. 雷丁顿才回来
[26:28] Are you suggesting that the former head 你是在说司法部
[26:30] of the criminal division at Main Justice was a mole? 刑事部门的前任负责人是一个内鬼吗
[26:34] – For whom? – I don’t know for sure. -谁的内鬼 -我不确定
[26:40] He let agents die, but not you. 他任由探员死去 但救了你
[26:43] This man you’re not in league with, 你没有与这个人勾结
[26:45] who’s not your friend. 你们也不是朋友
[26:51] You said before that Reddington had answers 你之前说雷丁顿能够回答
[26:53] to questions you hadn’t even thought of. 一些你根本没有想过的问题
[26:56] Has he given you any? 他有告诉你什么吗
[26:58] Well…there was a time 有那么一段时间
[27:02] early on when I thought, 很早之前我这么想过
[27:05] because of his implications, 因为他的一些暗示
[27:07] that he might be my father. 我以为他可能是我的父亲
[27:09] You didn’t know your father? 你没有见过你的父亲吗
[27:11] No. He died in a fire. 没有 他在一场火灾中丧生
[27:15] And your mother? 那你母亲呢
[27:18] She died when I was young. 我很小的时候她就去世了
[27:20] The man who raised me, my adoptive father, 我由养父抚养成人
[27:25] his name was Sam Milhoan. 他叫萨姆·米罗恩
[27:26] Does he have a connection to Reddington? 他跟雷丁顿有联系吗
[27:27] – Yes. – What connection? -是的 -什么样的关系
[27:29] I-I don’t know. 我不知道
[27:30] But they knew each other? 但他们认识彼此吗
[27:36] Yes, Reddington was there when my father died. 是的 我父亲去世时雷丁顿就在他身边
[27:38] You’ve sat here and told me 你坐在这里跟我说
[27:40] you had no relationship with Reddington 在雷丁顿自首之前
[27:42] before he turned himself in, and now you’re telling me 你跟他没有任何关系 现在你又说
[27:44] he was close enough to your father to be with him when he died? 他跟你父亲关系好到去世时由他陪伴吗
[27:47] I didn’t say they were close. 我没说他们关系很好
[27:48] We’re taking a break. 我们休息一下
[27:51] Wait, why? 等等 为什么
[27:52] You need to think long and hard 你得仔细想想
[27:55] about this story that you’re telling. 你在讲述的这个故事
[27:56] It’s not a story. This is the truth. 这不是故事 是事实
[27:58] That the man you said you’d never met, 这个你说从没见过的人
[27:59] a notorious criminal, had a mysterious relationship 一个臭名昭著的罪犯 跟你养父
[28:01] with the man who raised you? 有一段很神秘的关系吗
[28:02] – Yes. – Your dead husband was a spy, -是的 -你死去的丈夫是个间谍
[28:05] and you never knew your parents, 你没见过自己的父母
[28:07] and no one’s heard of the criminals you hunt, 没人听说过你要找的这个罪犯
[28:09] and for some reason, you claim not to know 并且因为某些原因 你声称并不知道
[28:11] why you were chosen to be at the center of it all. 为什么你会被选择处于整个事件的中心
[28:16] Wait! Wa– I don’t — 等等 我不想
[28:19] I don’t want to take a break. 我不想休息
[28:20] I would like to finish and go home. 我想赶紧结束然后回家
[28:30] You want something from the vending machine? 需要帮你去自动售货机买点什么吗
[28:47] This better be important. 这最好是重要的事
[28:51] You know the rules. 你知道规矩
[28:54] Once you’re in, no contact. 一旦开始 就不能联系
[28:57] You said on the phone that this was mission-critical. 电话里你说这关乎任务成败
[29:01] What’s wrong? 出什么问题了吗
[29:07] Hands. 手伸出来
[29:21] Reddington. 雷丁顿
[29:24] What is this? 这是干什么
[29:28] What do you want? 你想要什么
[29:31] I want Tom Keen. 我想要汤姆·基恩
[29:37] You said Reddington had a list. 你说雷丁顿有一个名单
[29:39] He calls it the Blacklist. 他称为罪恶黑名单
[29:41] And who maintains it? 谁掌握着名单
[29:41] – Does Harold Cooper keep track of — – There is no physical list. -哈罗德·库珀有没有 -没有实际名单
[29:45] The names are all in Reddington’s head. 所有名字都在雷丁顿的脑子里
[29:47] So they’re all random. 那一切都是随机的吗
[29:48] No, I-I don’t believe so. 不 我不这么认为
[29:50] I believe that each case, each criminal 我认为每个案子 每个罪犯
[29:52] is somehow part of a larger agenda. 似乎都是一个更大阴谋的一部分
[29:54] What agenda? 什么阴谋
[29:55] I can’t be sure, 我不确定
[29:56] but h-he always has an angle for every case. 但每个案子他都有自己的目的
[29:59] I know that. 这一点我能确定
[29:59] So Reddington is using you to expand his criminal empire. 那么雷丁顿利用你来扩张自己的犯罪帝国
[30:02] No. W-well, yes. 不是的 不过也是的
[30:04] And you’re okay with all this? 这一切对你来说都没问题吗
[30:05] I wasn’t at first, but as it turns out, 一开始不是的 但之后发现
[30:08] the cases he brings us are far more valuable 他带给我们的案件 对国家安全的价值
[30:10] to national security than what he gets in return. 比他个人从中获取的利益多得多
[30:12] But Reddington still tailors individual cases 但雷丁顿仍然为了他的个人利益
[30:15] for his personal gain? 来刻意安排独立案例是吗
[30:16] They’re not individual. Some of them are connected. 他们不是独立的 有一些是有联系的
[30:19] Connected how? 怎么有联系
[30:19] Reddington got a number from Wu Jing, 雷丁顿从吴京那得到一个号码
[30:21] a code that he entered into VICAP 在帮我们阻止了拉德党后
[30:24] after helping us stop General Ludd 进入全国犯罪数据库进行查询
[30:26] in order to identify Lucy Brooks, 从而获得了露西·布鲁克斯的身份
[30:29] also known as Jolene Parker, 又名茱莲妮·帕克
[30:31] who he then tracked down using the Alchemist’s client list. 然后他通过炼金师的客户名单追查到了她
[30:35] Gina Zanetakos, the courier — 吉娜·詹妮塔克斯 信使
[30:37] I believe they all trace back to one entity. 我认为他们全都可以追溯到同一个组织
[30:41] At first, I thought the cases were all about getting Berlin. 一开始我认为所有案子都是为了抓到柏林
[30:44] The man your husband worked for. 你丈夫的雇主
[30:45] And most of them were. 大部分的案子的确是的
[30:46] And, yes, he’s using us. It’s true. 并且他确实在利用我们 没错
[30:48] But in the process, we’ve been able to capture 但在这期间 我们得以逮捕
[30:51] and kill a number of high-value targets, including Berlin. 并杀死一些高价值罪犯 包括柏林
[30:55] And I thought that was the end game, 而且我以为柏林就是他的最终目标
[30:56] but as it turns out, Reddington has other agendas. 但结果发现 雷丁顿还有其它计划
[31:01] And all of those are connected somehow? 而这一切都有着某些联系吗
[31:03] I can’t know for sure, but, yes, I imagine they’re connected. 我不是太确定 但是的 我猜它们有联系
[31:06] Like his recent arrest in Hong Kong. 比如他最近在香港被捕
[31:08] The cover story. 你们掩护的那件事
[31:09] He wanted to be captured. 他想要被逮捕
[31:11] It’s all a part of his quest 这都是为了找到
[31:12] to find something he calls “The Fulcrum.” 一个被他称为”支点”的东西
[31:15] The Fulcrum. 支点
[31:16] It’s a blackmail file. 是一个勒索文件
[31:17] And before you decide whether or not 在你决定是否要在公开法庭上
[31:19] to discuss what we know in open court, 讨论我们所知道的东西之前
[31:21] you should know that, according to Reddington, 你应该知道 据雷丁顿所说
[31:23] the Fulcrum is proof of the existence 支点是一个秘密组织
[31:25] of a clandestine organization, 存在的证据
[31:27] And if its activities were made public, 一旦他们的活动被曝光
[31:29] a number of very powerful people 很多位高权重的人
[31:31] would go to prison or be executed. 会进监狱或被执行死刑
[31:33] You say that like it’s a bad thing. 你说得好像这是件坏事一样
[31:35] We don’t know if what Rreddington alleges is true, 我们不知道雷丁顿所说的是不是真的
[31:38] and until we can confirm his allegations, 而在我们能证明他的话之前
[31:40] until we find the proof, 在我们找到证据之前
[31:42] the only people who would benefit 唯一能从”支点”被曝光
[31:43] from the Fulcrum being publicized 这件事中受益的
[31:45] are the criminals it identifies. 是上面那些罪犯
[31:47] So, Hong Kong — 所以雷丁顿…
[31:50] did Reddington find this Fulcrum? 在香港找到”支点”了吗
[31:53] No. 没有
[31:54] And does he have some other ideas about how to locate it? 他知道有什么其它办法能找到它吗
[31:58] Yes — through me. 知道 通过我
[31:59] You? 你
[32:00] That’s what I’ve come to believe 因此我相信
[32:02] is the real reason he surrendered in the first place, asked for me. 这才是他当初自首并要求见我的真正原因
[32:05] And let me guess– 我猜…
[32:06] This comes as a complete surprise to you. 这一切都完全在你意料之外
[32:09] Absolutely. 的确
[32:09] The same way you were completely surprised 和他说要见你的时候
[32:12] when he asked for you. 你也感到意外一样
[32:13] Yes. 是的
[32:14] And the way you found out that your husband was a spy. 你发现你丈夫是名间谍的时候也这么觉得的吧
[32:17] I’m sorry. You’re right. You’re absolutely right. 抱歉 你说得对 一点没错
[32:19] I should have known 我早该知道
[32:20] that when my husband and I were planning family 在我丈夫和我计划建立家庭时
[32:22] that he was, in fact, a traitor 他其实是个
[32:24] who had installed surveillance cameras in my bedroom! 在我房间里装监控探头的背信弃义的小人
[32:27] Of course I should have been aware 当然我也早该知道
[32:29] that the number four on the FBI’s most wanted list 联调局通缉名单上的四号人物
[32:31] would turn himself in and speak only to me! 会来自首并且只要求跟我对话
[32:35] God, what a horrible profiler I must be 天呐 我是名多么糟糕的侧写师啊
[32:38] to have missed the fact that I am central 居然没注意到我是找到这个
[32:40] to the discovery of a blackmail file 能打破势力平衡…准确地说
[32:43] that will tilt the balance of power in — 能扭转整个世界局面的
[32:45] let me phrase this right — the entire world! 勒索文件的关键
[32:51] I suck! 我太差劲了
[33:02] I think we’ve gotten a little off topic. 我觉得我们有点跑题了
[33:06] Regarding Mr. Ames, 关于埃姆斯先生的事
[33:08] according to Detective Wilcox, 据威尔考克斯警探所说
[33:11] you said that you were on official business 你说你在那艘名为凤凰号的船上
[33:14] when you encountered Mr. Ames on the ship the Phoenix. 遇到在埃姆斯先生的时候正在执行公务
[33:16] As I told the Detective, I was there looking for a fugitive. 正如我告诉警探的 我在那寻找一名逃犯
[33:19] Fugitives — from Cumberland. 不止一名 是从坎伯兰逃走的
[33:21] FBI. We’re searching for two fugitives 联调局 我们正在搜寻两名昨晚
[33:23] escaped from Cumberland last night. 从坎伯兰逃出来的逃犯
[33:25] I never said Cumberland, 我没说是从坎伯兰逃走的
[33:27] and I was only looking for one man — Samuel Aleko. 而且我只在搜寻一名逃犯 塞缪尔·阿列科
[33:30] He had a warrant out for his arrest, 他被通缉
[33:32] and I had reason to believe 并且我有理由相信
[33:33] that he was hiding out on the Phoenix. 他藏匿在凤凰号上
[33:34] In what way is Mr. Aleko connected 阿列科先生犯了什么罪
[33:36] to the business of your task force? 要你们特别小组出马
[33:38] He had been an informant for a colleague of mine 他是我一名在执行任务时被杀害的同事
[33:41] who was killed in the line of duty — Meera Malik. 米拉·马丽科的线人
[33:45] I was hoping I could cut a deal with Aleko 我希望能和阿列科合作
[33:47] and have him inform for me. 让他给我提供情报
[33:49] Mr. Aleko says you’re lying. 阿列科先生说你所说的都是谎话
[33:51] – In his statement… – Which he recanted. -在他的证词中… -已经撤回的证词
[33:52] He says that you kept your ex-husband hostage 他说你把你前夫当作人质
[33:55] on the Phoenix for four months 扣押在凤凰号上长达四月之久
[33:57] – and that you interrogated him there. – That’s not true. -并且你在那审讯他 -这不是真的
[33:59] How often did you communicate with Berlin? 你跟柏林多久联系一次
[34:01] – I want a name. – My name is Jacob Phelps. -我要知道名字 -我叫雅各布·菲尔普斯
[34:02] Did you murder Jolene Parker? Why you? 是你谋杀了茱莲妮·帕克吗 为什么是你
[34:04] Have you spied on others? Is this… 你监视过其他人吗 你就是…
[34:05] What do you know about Reddington? 雷丁顿的事你都知道些什么
[34:06] What do you know about Reddington? 雷丁顿的事你都知道些什么
[34:07] And when Mr. Ames found out what you were doing, 当埃姆斯先生发现你的所作所为
[34:10] you and your husband conspired to kill him. 你和你丈夫合谋杀了他
[34:13] – No! – It’s better this way. -不要 -这是最好的方法
[34:14] – Let him do it. – Get off me! Get your hands off me! -由他去吧 -放手 把你的手放开
[34:17] Tom, stop! 汤姆 住手
[34:20] As I told you, my ex-husband is dead. 我之前跟你说过 我前夫死了
[34:22] Perhaps I should remind you that you’re under oath. 或许我该提醒你一下 你宣过誓了
[34:24] Perhaps I should remind you 或许我该提醒你
[34:25] that the only evidence against me is circumstantial. 唯一能指证我的证据是间接的
[34:28] So it’s your word against his? 所以你是说他空口无凭吗
[34:29] If I were holding my ex-husband hostage 要是我扣押我的前夫作为人质
[34:31] and Mr. Ames found him, 而埃姆斯先生发现了他
[34:33] the last thing Tom would do is kill him, 汤姆绝不会杀了那个
[34:35] the one man who could alert the authorities and set him free. 会去报警解救他的人
[34:38] It makes no sense. 这不合理
[34:39] Yes, it’s my word against his. 是的 他空口无凭
[34:42] Not entirely. 并不是完全无凭
[34:45] Okay. Send him in. 好吧 让他进来
[34:49] I’m going to check your story out with your boss. 我要向你的上司核实一下你所说的一切
[34:52] Good. I have no doubt that Deputy Director Cooper 很好 我相信库珀助理司长
[34:55] will confirm my accounts. 会证实我所言非虚
[34:56] Well, we should know soon enough. 我们很快就会见分晓了
[34:57] Mr. Cooper is right outside. 库珀先生就在门外
[35:04] For the moment, Agent Keen, I think we’re finished. 基恩探员 我们的谈话暂时结束了
[35:15] Director Cooper, if you will. 库珀司长 请坐
[35:19] Look, I told you what happened with Tom Keen. 我已经告诉你汤姆·基恩是怎么回事了
[35:22] This is not my fault. 不是我的错
[35:24] You vouched for him personally, Bill. 你亲自为他担保 比尔
[35:26] I hired him on your recommendation. 在你的推荐之下我才雇他的
[35:30] The merchandise was defective. 他有缺陷
[35:32] No. 不
[35:33] Keen was perfect — test scores, aptitude. 基恩的测试分数和天资都是是完美无缺的
[35:38] There was no indication he would become emotionally involved. 没有迹象表明他会变得感情用事
[35:42] But he did. 但他确是感情用事了
[35:42] He hasn’t been in contact. 他没和我联系
[35:44] Cut the crap, Bill. 废话少说 比尔
[35:46] You acquired Tom Keen when he was a boy. 在汤姆·基恩还是个孩子的时候你就发掘了他
[35:49] You trained him to be a deep-cover operative. 你训练他成为一名卧底
[35:52] It’s all he’s ever done. 他从来只会干这行
[35:53] It’s all he knows. 他只知道这一行
[35:56] When one operation ends, 一个任务结束
[35:57] he comes back to you for another. 他回到你这来领另一个任务
[35:59] Not this time. 这次不是这样的
[36:03] Mamat and I have come to something of an understanding. 马马特和我已经达成了共识
[36:06] He gets to remain alive and well, still Deputy Minister, 他继续好好活着当他的副部长
[36:10] and I get you. 而你归我
[36:21] I’m equally hopeful you and I 我希望你我也能够达成
[36:23] can arrive at a mutually beneficial solution. 一个互利互惠的解决方案
[36:25] Even if I knew where he was, I wouldn’t tell you. 就算我知道他在哪里 我也不会告诉你
[36:28] Keen’s betrayal cost me dearly 基恩的背叛让我付出了昂贵的代价
[36:32] in time, money, lives. 时间代价 金钱代价 生命代价
[36:37] Some of the people closest to me are now dead 因为汤姆·基恩 一些和我关系亲密的人
[36:40] because of Tom Keen. 死去了
[36:41] If I gave you his location, I’d have to betray a client. 如果我告诉你他在哪 就会出卖客户
[36:45] That shouldn’t be hard, Bill. 比尔 这对于你来说应该不是难事
[36:48] You betrayed me. 你出卖了我
[36:52] You sold me as an asset and then allowed him to turn 你卖给我一个卧底 然后当柏林
[36:55] when Berlin offered you twice as much. 出两倍的价钱时 你让他转换了阵营
[36:58] You’re in debt to me. 这是你欠我的
[37:01] Recognize this rather fortuitous opportunity 把这个当做是一个你可以
[37:04] for you to begin to make things even. 开始补偿我的幸运机会
[37:10] Where can I find Tom Keen? 汤姆·基恩在哪里
[37:18] I have been listening to Elizabeth Keen 我一直在听伊丽莎白·基恩
[37:20] describe the work of your task force, 描述你们特别行动小组的工作
[37:22] and I have many questions, 我有很多的问题想问
[37:24] but it’s safe to say there’s only one I need to put to you, 但是对你我只想问一个问题
[37:27] and that question is, as her boss, 那就是 作为她的上司
[37:29] can you tell me if Agent Keen was on that boat, 你能否告诉我基恩探员在那艘船上
[37:33] the Phoenix, 在凤凰号上
[37:35] in her official capacity as an FBI Agent, 是以联调局探员的身份在执行公务
[37:37] or was she there, as appears far more likely to me, 还是出于与特别小组
[37:40] for personal reasons that had nothing to do 或联调局无关的个人原因
[37:42] with the work of your task force and the FBI? 而我更相信是后者
[37:44] I understand you need to ask me the question, 我知道你需要问我问题
[37:47] but I assume it’s only to confirm 但我以为你只是需要我证实
[37:48] what Agent Keen has already told you — 基恩探员告诉你的话
[37:50] that she has addressed this 那就是她已经向你澄清这些事
[37:51] and eliminated any need for me to testify under oath. 这样我就不用再宣誓作证
[37:54] No. 不
[37:56] Agent Keen put you directly on the hot seat. 基恩探员使你陷入了一个尴尬的境地
[38:00] She not only said that she was there on official business, 她不仅声称她去那里是为了执行公务
[38:04] she specifically said on the record 而且她还在公开记录上声明
[38:06] that you would confirm this. 你会证实她说的话
[38:08] Now, I know this must be difficult for you. 我知道这一定让你很为难
[38:10] Agent Keen is one of your own, 基恩探员是你的手下
[38:11] and your instinct is to be loyal to her. 而且你的直觉也让你忠于她
[38:13] But she put herself in this position, 但是她到今天这步田地是咎由自取
[38:15] and I strongly advise you to not commit perjury 而且我强烈地建议你
[38:17] – to protect her from — – Yes. -不要为了保护她而作伪证 -是的
[38:21] Yes, what? 什么是的
[38:23] Yes, Agent Keen was on that ship, the Phoenix, 是的 基恩探员在凤凰号上
[38:26] as part of the official duties of our task force. 确实是在执行特别小组的任务
[38:32] You’re walking down a very dangerous road here, Director. 你现在可是走了一步险棋 司长
[38:36] You understand that if you perjure yourself — 你要明白如果你作伪证…
[38:38] You asked me a question, and I answered it. 你问了个问题 我回答了
[38:40] Are we finished? 你问完了吗
[38:41] I can push you for specifics. 我可以让你描述任务的细节
[38:43] As I understand it, your job is to determine 据我所知 你的工作
[38:44] whether a grand jury should go forward on this issue. 就是决定是否该让大陪审团调查此事
[38:47] Now, if you want to put me before them, 如果你想让我面对大陪审团
[38:49] have me answer their questions, fine. 回答他们的问题 没问题
[38:50] But I have answered the one question 但是我已经回答了
[38:52] you said you wanted me to answer. 你想让我回答的那个问题
[38:55] So if there’s nothing else… 如果没有别的事的话
[39:03] Director cooper. 库珀司长
[39:05] Something tells me we will be speaking again soon. 直觉告诉我 不久后我们会再见面的
[39:16] What do you got? Let me see it. 找到什么了 给我看一下
[39:18] Found it lodged in the ship’s hull. 卡在船壁上
[39:19] There it is. 就是它
[39:21] Have ballistics run it against Agent Keen’s service weapon. 把这个和探员基恩的佩枪做弹道比对
[39:23] – She surrendered it when she entered the courthouse. – Got it. -她进法院前上交了那把枪 -好的
[39:25] Have the lab process the blood 让实验室把弹头上的血迹和阿列科的
[39:27] to look for a dna match to Aleko. 进行DNA比对
[39:29] I’m gonna need results fast. 我要尽快知道结果
[39:30] Yes, sir. 好的 先生
[40:15] Well, that went as well as could be expected. 不错 这跟预期进行得一样顺利
[40:18] We got a lead on Keen 我们有了基恩的线索
[40:20] and an invitation to sit in the minister’s box 而且明年”斯莱舍杯”世界斗鸡大赛
[40:22] at next year’s Slasher Cup. 还可以坐在部长包厢里观赛
[40:24] Cultural peculiarities notwithstanding, 虽然斗鸡是一种文化特色
[40:26] I find cockfighting to be abominable. 但是我还是觉得令人厌恶
[40:30] However, truth be told, I do love fried chicken. 但是老实说 我确实喜欢炸鸡
[40:33] You need to tell her, Raymond. 你应该告诉她 雷蒙德
[40:38] Tell her what? 告诉她什么
[40:39] About Tom. 关于汤姆的事
[40:41] You should have told her some time ago. 你很早之前就应该告诉她
[40:44] I don’t know how do that, Dembe. 我不知道该如何开口 邓比
[40:46] Yes, you do. 你知道
[40:48] You tell her the truth by telling her everything. 就从告诉她每件事的真相开始
[40:57] I don’t think I can do that. 我想我做不到
[41:01] Maybe you should stop thinking about it and do it. 也许你应该停止去想而去做
[41:09] Sorry to interrupt, Your Honor. 不好意思 打扰了 法官大人
[41:10] – This couldn’t wait. – What am I looking at? -这件事十万火急 -这是什么
[41:12] A discharged bullet found at the scene. 我们在现场找到了一枚子弹
[41:14] It’s a match to Agent Keen’s firearm. 它和基恩探员的佩枪弹道匹配
[41:17] Trace amounts of Samuel Aleko’s blood 而且子弹上有
[41:19] were found on the casing. 塞缪尔·阿列科的血迹
[41:20] -When did you find this? -Five hours ago. -你什么时候发现的 -5个小时前
[41:22] Your Honor, this is — this is direct physical evidence 法官大人 这是…这是基恩探员
[41:24] that Agent Keen lied to the court. 对法庭说谎的直接物证
[41:26] She says that she never saw Mr. Aleko on that ship, 她说她从没在那艘船上见到过阿列科先生
[41:29] but that can’t be reconciled 但是这与发现子弹的事实不符
[41:30] with the fact that a bullet fired from her gun 这枚子弹从她的佩枪里射出
[41:32] passed through Mr. Aleko’s body 穿过阿列科先生的身体
[41:34] and was found on the ship with his blood on it. 沾染上他的血迹 最后在船上被发现
[41:36] It’s proof that she’s trying to cover up the truth, Your Honor, 这是她试图掩盖真相的证据 法官大人
[41:38] and the truth 而真相
[41:40] is that Elizabeth Keen killed Eugene Ames. 就是伊丽莎白·基恩杀了尤金·埃姆斯
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme