时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Ah, good evening, father. You’re looking sharp. | 晚上好 父亲 您看着挺精神 |
[00:16] | Mr. Valmont, the tally. | 法尔曼先生 准备报账 |
[00:21] | Moments away. | 还要等几分钟 |
[00:23] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[00:31] | What are the standing totals? | 现在点数是多少 |
[00:33] | Master Tyler King, $67,800,000. | 泰勒·金少爷 六千七百八十万美金 |
[00:37] | All bids paid in full. | 货款全部付清 |
[00:38] | Master Francis King, $67,400,000 | 弗兰西斯·金少爷 六千七百四十万 |
[00:42] | With one account pending for $1.8 million. | 有一个账户还有一百八十万未结清 |
[00:50] | You haven’t won yet. | 你还没赢 |
[00:51] | I have, and you know it. | 我赢了 你也知道 |
[00:58] | The contractual deadline has passed. | 契约截止时间到了 |
[01:01] | The last tally stands. | 最终点数保持不变 |
[01:03] | Mr. Cardini failed to wire funds for his lot. | 卡丁尼先生未能付清他的款项 |
[01:07] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[01:12] | Well, boys, get on with it. | 好了 孩子们 动手吧 |
[01:41] | Next time. | 下次再战 |
[01:47] | T·厄尔·金六世 94号 | |
[01:53] | I’m sorry. I’ve got nothing right for you. | 很抱歉 没有适合你的 |
[01:56] | If something comes in — | 要是遇到什么合适的… |
[01:57] | I just need to go back in, okay? I don’t care what it is. | 我只要再回去 好吗 我不在乎是什么 |
[01:59] | – I’ll take anything. – You don’t want to do that. | -给我什么都可以 -你不会想这么做的 |
[02:01] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[02:05] | you got class. | 你足够上档次 |
[02:06] | You’re the boyfriend. You’re the hip, young executive. | 你应该做男友 做时髦的年轻高管 |
[02:09] | That’s where the top dollar is. | 这种身份才能换来大钱 |
[02:13] | Anything else, for you, is a sinful waste. | 其它任何身份都是对你的浪费 |
[02:16] | But I don’t care. | 但我不在乎 |
[02:18] | I don’t care about top dollar. | 我不在乎挣大钱 |
[02:19] | I just need to go back under. | 我只想再潜伏回去 |
[02:23] | Bud, please. It’s me. I can play anything. | 伙计拜托 这可是我 我什么都能演 |
[02:28] | Don’t tell me that girl got to you. | 别告诉我那个姑娘影响到你了 |
[02:31] | If you need a palate-cleansing so bad, | 如果你那么需要换换口味 |
[02:34] | I may have something. | 我或许有适合的 |
[02:36] | How’s your German? | 你德语怎么样 |
[02:50] | I hope you’re considering the apartment at the Audrey. | 我希望你在考虑奥黛丽区的那间公寓 |
[02:53] | You must stop living like this. | 你真不能再这么住了 |
[02:55] | By all means, come right in. Make yourself at home. | 请随意 进来吧 别客气 |
[02:59] | Madeline Pratt has been abducted. | 玛德琳·普拉特被绑架了 |
[03:01] | What do you care? She almost got us both killed. | 你在乎这干什么 她差点害死我们 |
[03:04] | Foreplay. | 前戏罢了 |
[03:06] | My relationship with Madeline is…nuanced. | 我和玛德琳的关系很微妙 |
[03:12] | Confounding, yet captivating, | 混杂不堪 却又令人着迷 |
[03:14] | she’s a singular woman, | 她是个奇特的女人 |
[03:15] | And the world is far more interesting with her in it. | 这个世界有她更有意思 |
[03:19] | What’s more, her abductors meet every requisite | 再说 绑架她的人绝对符合 |
[03:22] | that defines inclusion on the blacklist. | 黑名单上的所有标准 |
[03:26] | The Kings. | 金氏家族[国王] |
[03:27] | The Kings? Of what? | 什么国王 哪里的国王 |
[03:28] | Not “King” as in “King and castle.” | 不是住城堡的那种国王 |
[03:31] | Earl King and his two sons, Tyler and Francis, | 是厄尔·金和两个儿子 泰勒和弗兰西斯 |
[03:35] | Descendents of a senescent dynasty. | 没落王朝的后裔 |
[03:38] | Their forefathers built a fortune | 他们的祖先靠英国贱民 |
[03:40] | on the backs of British undesirables, | 积累了巨大的财富 |
[03:43] | forcing them into decades of indentured servitude — | 强迫他们成为长年的契约奴隶 |
[03:46] | A tradition that has been passed from generation to generation | 一项持续了一代又一代 |
[03:52] | that still continues today. | 并且延续至今的传统 |
[03:54] | So, what does this have to do with madeline pratt? | 这跟玛德琳·普拉特有什么关系 |
[03:56] | Madeline has made | 玛德琳多年来 |
[03:57] | a number of well-heeled enemies over the years, | 树立了不少富有的仇人 |
[04:00] | many of whom would pay a handsome price for her head. | 其中很多人愿意出大价钱要她脑袋 |
[04:04] | If merely saving a woman’s life | 如果只是拯救一个女人的性命 |
[04:06] | isn’t enough to warrant the bureau’s interest, | 勾不起联调局的兴趣 |
[04:09] | consider what taking down | 那就想想一举拿下金氏家族 |
[04:11] | a dynasty like the King family would mean. | 这样的犯罪王国意味着什么 |
[04:14] | Every transaction | 每一笔交易 |
[04:16] | meticulously recorded for posterity | 都为了后代回顾 |
[04:19] | in the family ledger. | 在家族账目里有详细记录 |
[04:21] | Sometimes, years pass between auctions. | 有时拍卖之间间隔多年 |
[04:23] | They’re never held in the same place twice. | 他们从未在同一个地方举行两次拍卖 |
[04:26] | The guest lists are constantly changing. | 宾客名单不断变动 |
[04:28] | This is your chance to solve | 这是你破获一个长达 |
[04:30] | a century and a half’s worth of abductions and thefts | 一个半世纪之久的绑架和盗窃团伙的机会 |
[04:35] | from the Davidoff-Morini Stradivarius | 从失窃的达维多夫-莫里尼小提琴 |
[04:38] | to the disappearance of Raoul Wallenberg. | 到失踪的劳尔·瓦伦堡 |
[04:43] | This phone belonged to a boy in the port of Lisbon, | 这是一个当时在里斯本港口的男孩的手机 |
[04:46] | where Madeline was abducted. | 玛德琳就是在那被绑走的 |
[04:48] | Pictures of the kidnapping. | 被绑架时的照片 |
[04:50] | Find the jackals who took Madeline | 找到带走玛德琳的人 |
[04:52] | and they’ll inevitably lead you to the Kings. | 他们会带你找到金家人 |
[04:57] | So, we’re going after one blacklister to save another. | 我们要为了一个黑名单上人物去抓另一个 |
[05:00] | Tell me how that makes sense. | 跟我讲讲这算什么道理 |
[05:01] | Earl King and his two sons, Tyler and Francis — | 厄尔·金和两个儿子 泰勒和弗朗西斯 |
[05:04] | from available intel, they appear to be | 我们手头的资料说他们是一家 |
[05:06] | an eccentric family of trust-fund billionaires. | 行事古怪 继承了亿万信托基金的富翁 |
[05:08] | According to Reddington, | 而据雷丁顿说 |
[05:10] | they supplement their family fortune | 他们的资产都 |
[05:11] | with profits from their illegal auctions. | 来自于非法拍卖的利润 |
[05:14] | Six months ago, | 六个月前 |
[05:15] | 22 pounds of yellowcake uranium seized by MI5 | 军情五处在利兹市的证据库存放的 |
[05:19] | disappeared from their evidence vault in leeds. | 十公斤黄饼铀不翼而飞 |
[05:21] | The painting — | 这幅画 |
[05:23] | stolen from the Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam. | 是从阿姆斯特丹的梵高博物馆偷走的 |
[05:26] | Reddington claims | 雷丁顿说 |
[05:26] | both these items will fall under the gavel | 这两件东西都会在金家下次的拍卖会上 |
[05:29] | at the Kings’ next auction. | 作为拍卖品竞价 |
[05:30] | I think I might have something. | 我想我有发现了 |
[05:31] | I isolated this image from the pics, | 我从画面上提取了这部分图像 |
[05:34] | fan it against our known-tattoo database, | 在我们的已知纹身库里检索 |
[05:36] | and got a hit. | 发现了匹配项 |
[05:37] | Silvio Haratz, a Brazilian-born kidnapper | 西尔维奥·哈拉特 巴西籍绑架犯 |
[05:39] | working the world’s K&R hotspots. | 参与过全世界多起重大绑架勒索案 |
[05:41] | If the auction’s gonna be held on U.S. soil, | 如果这场拍卖会要开在美国领土 |
[05:43] | Haratz is headed here. | 哈拉特肯定会来 |
[05:44] | We’re gonna need local intel. | 我们需要找到他的藏身处 |
[05:46] | The D.O.J. has an active file on Haratz, | 司法部倒是有当前哈拉特的档案 |
[05:47] | but it’s restricted access. | 但查阅权限受限 |
[05:49] | I can’t open it without throwing up red flags | 要打开它一定就会引起 |
[05:50] | in the attorney general’s office. | 检察官办公室的注意 |
[05:52] | I may know someone who can help. | 我也许认识一个可以帮上忙的人 |
[05:53] | The rest of you, dig up anything you can on the Kings. | 你们其他人尽力调查金家的全部信息 |
[05:57] | What do you have on Haratz? | 关于哈拉特你有多少信息 |
[05:59] | Enough to haul him in, but not enough to make it stick. | 足以带来问话 但还不够定罪 |
[06:01] | That’s all I can say. We’re building a case. | 我也只能说到这里 我们也在立案中 |
[06:04] | I have a good friend, | 我有个好朋友 |
[06:06] | C.E.O. of a med-tech company. | 一个医疗技术公司的总裁 |
[06:09] | Got himself mixed up in a fraud scheme. | 被卷进了一场诈骗风波 |
[06:11] | The grand jury convened, | 召集了大陪审团 |
[06:12] | and it’s looking like there’s going to be an indictment. | 看来是要正式立案起诉了 |
[06:16] | They’ll seize his assets. | 他们要冻结他的财产 |
[06:18] | It would be nice if he had a chance | 要是能让他为孩子 |
[06:19] | to shield a little something in a blind trust for his kids. | 保留一小部分保密信托就好了 |
[06:22] | You want me to tip him off? | 你想让我给他通风报信吗 |
[06:24] | He’s a good friend, close friend. | 他是我的好朋友 很亲近 |
[06:26] | And I take care of my friends. | 是我的朋友我都会照顾 |
[06:32] | How’s that clinical trial? | 那项临床试验怎么样了 |
[06:34] | The one I got you into? | 我帮你进入的那个 |
[06:37] | You look well. | 你看起来气色不错 |
[06:42] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[06:45] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:46] | The suspect’s name is Silvio Haratz. | 嫌疑人的名字是西尔维奥·哈拉特 |
[06:48] | He’s using a safe house called the Palace. | 他的安全屋叫做皇宫 |
[06:50] | We’re on our way. | 我们正往那边去 |
[06:51] | No. I know the Palace. | 不用 我知道皇宫 |
[06:52] | You people get within a mile of that place, he’ll be made. | 你们离那还有一公里他就能知道 |
[06:55] | – I’ll handle it. – Forget it, Reddington. | -我来处理 -行了吧 雷丁顿 |
[06:56] | We’re not on your payroll, and you can’t call us off. | 我们不是你的手下 你也不能管我们 |
[06:59] | We’re on it. | 我们会处理 |
[07:41] | How much do you want for her? | 要多少钱你们肯放她 |
[07:42] | You can have her. | 她可以给你 |
[07:45] | Sorry, Dembe. | 对不起 邓比 |
[07:49] | Well-played, Madeline. | 干的不错啊 玛德琳 |
[07:51] | Payback for my little gambit last year, I presume. | 我想是对我去年占了上风的报复吧 |
[07:53] | Consider us even. | 现在我们两不相欠了 |
[07:56] | Raymond “Red” Reddington. | “红魔”雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[07:59] | Lot number 11. | 11号商品 |
[08:02] | Beautiful. | 太美妙了 |
[08:11] | Careful there, boys. | 小心点 小子们 |
[08:12] | You don’t want to bruise the merchandise. | 可别弄伤了拍卖品 |
[08:49] | We intercepted Dembe. | 我们找到了邓比 |
[08:50] | He informed us they used Pratt as bait, | 他告诉我们普拉特是诱饵 |
[08:52] | faked the kidnapping | 绑架是假的 |
[08:53] | in order to bring Red into the Kings’ custody. | 就为了帮金家抓红魔 |
[08:55] | King family auctions | 金家的拍卖会 |
[08:56] | are all about providing criminals with items of value. | 主要是为罪犯提供各种有价值的东西 |
[08:59] | What’s more valuable than Reddington? | 有什么比雷丁顿更有价值的 |
[09:00] | Where are we on potential auction locations? | 我们查到可能的拍卖地点了吗 |
[09:02] | The Kings have real-estate holdings all over the world. | 金家人在全世界都有房产 |
[09:06] | You’d have to be invited to know where this thing is. | 只有被邀请的人才能知道具体地点 |
[09:08] | Let’s not focus on the Kings. | 我们不要只关注金家人 |
[09:09] | Let’s focus on the Kings’ guests. | 关注一下他们的客人 |
[09:10] | Try and match the items we know they have for sale | 尝试将我们已知的拍卖品 |
[09:13] | with the people who might be interested in buying them. | 和那些可能感兴趣竞拍的人做个匹配 |
[09:15] | We’ll put together a list. | 我们整理出一份名单 |
[09:15] | Alert immigration and the TSA on major points of entry. | 通知主要出入境关口的移民局和运输安全局 |
[09:18] | Identify and report only. Do not detain. | 发现目标只向我们汇报 不要逮捕 |
[09:26] | Your insistence on not speaking, sir, | 你坚决保持沉默 |
[09:28] | is making a tedious exercise ever so much worse. | 会让本就无聊的过程变得更糟 |
[09:37] | Over here, gentlemen. | 放这里 先生们 |
[09:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:41] | Someone help me. | 谁能救救我 |
[09:43] | Raymond Reddington in the flesh. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿本人 |
[09:46] | You must be Tyler. | 你一定是泰勒 |
[09:47] | I hope you’re not as short-sighted as your brother. | 我希望你不要像你兄弟一样短视 |
[09:50] | I could be one of your most valued customers. | 我也许能成为你最重要的客户之一 |
[09:52] | As I recall, you’re one of the few prospects | 据我所知 你是为数不多 |
[09:54] | who rejected an invitation to our auction. | 拒绝我们拍卖邀请的潜在客户之一 |
[09:57] | Nice try, though. | 不过这招还是不错的 |
[09:59] | I haven’t even begun to try. | 我还没开始用我的招数呢 |
[10:02] | There is one thing about your family | 有一件关于你的家族的事 |
[10:03] | that’s always intrigued me. | 一直让我很好奇 |
[10:06] | Statistically, 65% of inherited fortunes | 据统计 65%的遗产 |
[10:10] | are frittered away by the second generation. | 将会被第二代浪费掉 |
[10:13] | 90% by the third. | 第三代则是90% |
[10:14] | How is it that the Kings | 金氏家族怎么能 |
[10:16] | have successfully defied that trend? | 成功的避免了这种趋势呢 |
[10:19] | You must tell me your secret. | 你一定要告诉我你们的秘诀 |
[10:22] | Winner takes all. | 赢家得到一切 |
[10:23] | And the loser? | 那败者呢 |
[10:25] | None of your business. | 那与你无关 |
[10:32] | Really, I’m all for being thorough, | 说实在话 我一直欣赏工作认真的人 |
[10:34] | but at this point, you’re just taking the nickel tour. | 可你这样量可有点侵犯人隐私了 |
[10:40] | Alexi Koskov, | 阿历克西·科斯柯夫 |
[10:42] | a Russian oligarch with an extensive collection | 一个拥有大量失窃艺术品收藏的 |
[10:44] | of stolen masterpieces. | 政治寡头 |
[10:46] | The art crime division says | 艺术品犯罪部门说 |
[10:47] | he’s been trying to acquire the Van Gogh | 自从2002年梵高的画作失踪以来 |
[10:49] | since it disappeared in 2002. | 他就一直在试图寻获它 |
[10:51] | Koskov’s on the no-fly list. How can he get into the country? | 科斯柯夫在禁飞名单上 他怎么来美国 |
[10:53] | He can’t. | 他不能来 |
[10:54] | But his new acquisitions emissary, | 但他新的收购代理人 |
[10:56] | Josephine Sullivan, | 约瑟芬·沙利文 |
[10:58] | flew in from L.A. this morning. | 今天早上从洛杉矶飞来华盛顿 |
[11:00] | She just checked in to the Vanguard. | 刚刚入住了先锋酒店 |
[11:01] | Bring her in. | 把她带来 |
[11:04] | I presume you’ve been downstairs. | 我猜你去过楼下了 |
[11:05] | I have. | 是的 |
[11:07] | Reddington’s a game changer. | 雷丁顿能彻底改变比赛局面 |
[11:09] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了的 |
[11:10] | I have no intention of quitting now. | 我可不打算现在放弃 |
[11:14] | Even if you win, | 就算你赢了 |
[11:15] | I only have a 16% chance of losing — one in six. | 我也只有16%的机会输 六分之一 |
[11:20] | We know you’re working as a representative for Alexi Koskov | 我们知道你会代表阿历克西·科斯柯夫 |
[11:23] | to authenticate and purchase a stolen painting | 在一个非法拍卖中鉴定并购买 |
[11:25] | from an illegal auction. | 一副失窃名画 |
[11:27] | As such, we can charge you as an accessory after the fact, | 因此 我们可以以从犯的罪名起诉你 |
[11:30] | not only for the Van Gogh, | 不仅限于梵高的画 |
[11:31] | but for every crime the King family has committed | 还有金氏家族为了获得他们的藏品 |
[11:34] | to acquire the rest of their stock, | 所犯的全部罪行 |
[11:36] | including kidnapping and false imprisonment. | 还包括绑架和非法监禁 |
[11:39] | This is the bureau’s file on you and your boss. | 这是局里关于你和你老板的档案 |
[11:43] | Koskov is untouchable. | 我们抓不到科斯柯夫 |
[11:45] | But you’re right here. | 但能抓到你 |
[11:52] | Her instructions were to introduce herself | 她收到的指示是 |
[11:54] | to the concierge at the Harleston Read hotel. | 去哈列斯顿·里德酒店向大堂接待自我介绍 |
[11:55] | Owned by the King family trust. | 这家酒店是金家信托基金会名下的 |
[11:58] | – Everyone there is on their payroll. – That’s it? | -那里的所有人都是他们的雇员 -就这样 |
[12:00] | She’s supposed to ask for a room with a view of The Capitol. | 她应该要求一间面对国会大厦的房间 |
[12:03] | – Then what? – She’d get a room number. | -然后呢 -然后她会得到一个房间号 |
[12:04] | After that, no idea. | 再之后就不知道了 |
[12:06] | She’s never attended the auction. | 她从没参加过拍卖 |
[12:08] | Beyond the hotel and the password, we have nothing. | 除了酒店和暗号 我们什么都不知道 |
[12:10] | That’s not necessarily true. | 也不尽然 |
[12:13] | They’re expecting an American named Josephine Sullivan. | 他们在等一个叫约瑟芬·沙利文的美国人 |
[12:17] | We can give them that. | 我们能让他们如愿 |
[12:19] | Undercover? Forget it. | 卧底吗 算了吧 |
[12:21] | I know you want him back, but there has to be another way. | 我知道你想把他救回来 但应该有别的办法 |
[12:24] | If you can think of one, I’m all ears. | 你要是还能想到别的 我洗耳恭听 |
[12:28] | Okay. We do it. | 好吧 我们就这么做 |
[12:30] | But only as far as the hotel. | 但只限在酒店打探 |
[12:31] | Go there. Get what you can. | 去那里尽可能地搜集信息 |
[12:32] | I’ll have a tac team standing by to hit the auction | 我会让一个小组随时准备突击拍卖会 |
[12:34] | as soon as you give us a location. | 只等你告诉我们确切的地址 |
[12:36] | Keen. | 我是基恩 |
[12:39] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[12:41] | What the hell are you doing calling me? | 你给我打电话干什么 |
[12:43] | Got a new assignment. I’m going away for a while. | 有个新任务 我得暂时离开 |
[12:45] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[12:46] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[12:48] | – It’s not — – Me? | -不像… -我吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah. I mean, no. I mean, it’s — | 是啊 我不是说 这… |
[12:50] | It’s, uh — how you been? | 这…你最近怎么样 |
[12:53] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:55] | I’m in a lot of trouble because of you. | 你让我惹上了好多麻烦 |
[12:58] | So, what? That’s it? | 所以呢 就这样吗 |
[12:59] | Berlin is out of commission, and you just…get another gig? | 柏林消停了 你就…又找了个活吗 |
[13:05] | Going away for a long time, and I thought I’d… | 我消失了这么久 只想… |
[13:09] | I don’t know. I just wanted to say… | 我不知道 我只想说… |
[13:12] | I think the word you’re looking for is goodbye. | 我觉得你想说的是”再见” |
[13:15] | Look, I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[13:16] | It seems like the only thing we have in common anymore | 看起来我们之间唯一的共同点 |
[13:18] | is pretending to be someone else. | 就是都要假扮成另一个人 |
[13:20] | Wait. You’re going undercover? | 等等 你这是要去卧底吗 |
[13:21] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[13:23] | Just a few hours. | 就几个小时 |
[13:25] | Just keep your ears open. Try not to talk too much. | 一定要耳听四路 不要说太多 |
[13:27] | Somebody asks you something, | 要是有人问你 |
[13:28] | like some little thing that you don’t know, | 比如一些你不知道的细节 |
[13:30] | and you think it’s gonna trip you up, just sneeze. | 你觉得是给你下套的话 就打喷嚏 |
[13:32] | Sneeze? | 打喷嚏 |
[13:33] | Yeah. They’ll say “Gesundheit” | 没错 他们会说”祝你健康” |
[13:34] | or “God bless you” or whatever, | 或者”上帝保佑你”之类的 |
[13:35] | and 10 out of 10 times, | 每次只要这样 |
[13:36] | they’ll forget what they asked you. | 他们就会忘了要问你什么东西 |
[13:38] | I always thought you just had allergies. | 我一直以为你只是过敏 |
[13:43] | Goodbye, Liz. | 再见 莉斯 |
[13:55] | You’ll need this for the elevator. | 电梯里需要刷卡 |
[13:57] | Enjoy your stay. | 祝您愉快 |
[13:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:03] | She should have a tracker, coms at least. | 她应该戴个追踪器 至少也要戴耳机吧 |
[14:05] | She’s going in blind. | 她现在什么都没有 |
[14:06] | She can handle it. | 她能搞定的 |
[14:16] | She’s in. | 她进来了 |
[14:25] | I have a reservation. | 我有个预约 |
[14:26] | Sullivan. Josephine Sullivan. | 沙利文 约瑟夫·沙利文 |
[14:28] | Of course, Ms. Sullivan. | 没错 沙利文女士 |
[14:31] | We have you in a one-bedroom suite. | 我们为您安排了一间单人套房 |
[14:33] | – With a view. – Excuse me? | -要看得到的 -什么 |
[14:35] | I requested a view of the Capitol. | 我要一间能看到国会大厦的房间 |
[14:38] | That can be arranged. | 可以安排 |
[14:41] | 1861. Last elevator on the left. | 1861 左转最后一个电梯 |
[14:49] | 1861 1861. | |
[15:06] | She’s in elevator one. I repeat — elevator one. | 她在一号电梯 重复 一号电梯 |
[15:16] | Phone, purse, jewelry. | 手机 钱包 首饰 |
[15:26] | She’s going down. | 她在往下走 |
[15:28] | I repeat — she’s going down. | 重复 她在往下走 |
[15:31] | Get a visual! | 跟住她 |
[16:07] | Welcome, Ms. Sullivan. | 欢迎你 沙利文女士 |
[16:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:33] | 1861 1861. | |
[16:35] | It wasn’t a hotel room. It was a parking space. | 那不是房间号码 是停车位号 |
[16:39] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[16:41] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[16:43] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[17:15] | 克里斯托夫·曼海姆 德国 男性 | |
[18:40] | Good heavens, Earl. | 老天啊 厄尔 |
[18:44] | You’ve never had any feeling in your heart, | 你内心从来不会有什么感觉 |
[18:45] | but now it looks like | 但现在看上去 |
[18:46] | there isn’t much going on below the waist. | 你半个身子骨也没感觉了 |
[18:49] | I do all right. | 我好着呢 |
[18:51] | The wheelchair is just a little memento | 这轮椅不过是一个纪念品 |
[18:53] | of our time together in Bolivia. | 用来提醒我们在玻利维亚共度的美好时光 |
[18:56] | No hard feelings, I trust. | 我相信你没有见怪吧 |
[18:58] | Just a few. | 只有一点啦 |
[19:01] | But this is only business, Red. | 但这次纯粹是为了生意 |
[19:05] | Besides, you warned me. | 更何况 你警告过我 |
[19:09] | Pigs eat… | 猪吃太肥 |
[19:11] | Hogs get slaughtered. | 就该杀了 |
[19:15] | All you had to do was listen. | 你当初要是听劝该多好 |
[19:17] | But that’s always been your problem — | 可惜这一直就是你的问题 |
[19:19] | all that money clogging your ears. | 被金钱蒙蔽了双耳 |
[19:21] | I told you to come with me that night out on the altiplano. | 那晚在高原上我让你和我一起走 |
[19:24] | I had millions invested. | 我当时投了几百万进去 |
[19:28] | I couldn’t just walk away like you. | 不可能像你那样一走了之 |
[19:32] | Poor choice of words given what those soldiers did to you. | 一句话说错就让那些士兵对你做了这样的事 |
[19:36] | I’d hate to see you play the hog yet again, Earl. | 我真不希望看到你再做一次肥猪 厄尔 |
[19:40] | No, no, Red. | 不 不 红魔 |
[19:42] | You taught me an invaluable lesson. | 你给我上了宝贵的一课 |
[19:47] | Dispassion | 客观 |
[19:49] | is the businessman’s best friend. | 是生意人最好的朋友 |
[19:53] | One mustn’t get emotionally involved in business. | 在生意中绝不能掺杂个人感情 |
[19:58] | You have to listen to the market. | 你必须得听从市场的声音 |
[20:03] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[20:06] | That’s the market | 市场正告诉我 |
[20:08] | telling me you are in demand. | 你这件商品有市场需求 |
[20:12] | What kind of a commodity are you? | 你会是什么样的商品呢 |
[20:15] | A wealth of secrets and information? | 是一座充满秘密和信息的宝库吗 |
[20:20] | Or are you an impulse purchase | 或者是某个买家为了报复 |
[20:24] | for a buyer to settle a score? | 而冲动购物的目标 |
[20:27] | You scare people, Red. | 你令人们恐惧 红魔 |
[20:31] | How much would you pay | 你愿意花多少钱 |
[20:33] | to be rid of your deepest fear? | 来摆脱心中最深的恐惧 |
[20:36] | I’ve always found fear to be my most valuable sense. | 我一直觉得恐惧是我最有价值的情感 |
[20:41] | But then again, you Kings demonstrate | 不过话说回来 历史证明你们金家人 |
[20:43] | a propensity for having more dollars than sense. | 向来更在乎钱而不是情感 |
[20:48] | Your son Tyler was telling me — | 你儿子泰勒刚才告诉我 |
[20:49] | “Winner takes all,” I believe he said. | “赢家通吃” 我想他是这样说的 |
[20:52] | I’m curious strictly from an estate-planning perspective. | 我很好奇 从遗产分配的角度看 |
[20:56] | What exactly does that mean? | 这句话到底是什么意思 |
[21:30] | Good evening, Ms. Sullivan. | 晚上好 沙利文女士 |
[21:40] | Take what you want | 请随意挑选 |
[21:44] | from the family collection — | 都是我们家族的收藏品 |
[21:47] | Anything you need. | 需要哪件都可以 |
[21:49] | We want you to feel beautiful. | 我们希望让您觉得自己美丽动人 |
[21:53] | How thoughtful. | 真是体贴 |
[22:29] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[22:36] | Welcome to the Vicarage. | 欢迎来到维克雷奇 |
[22:41] | I would like to thank you | 感谢大家 |
[22:44] | for traveling many a weary mile | 在这个特别的晚上 |
[22:48] | to join us on this very special evening. | 远道而来参加我们的拍卖会 |
[22:53] | As is customary, | 按照惯例 |
[22:55] | you will have 30 minutes | 你们有三十分钟时间 |
[22:58] | to spend among the lots — | 观赏货物 |
[23:00] | a taste to whet your appetite | 好让你们打开胃口 |
[23:05] | and loosen your purse strings. | 松开钱包 |
[23:21] | It begins. | 开始 |
[23:39] | Hello… | 你好 |
[23:41] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[23:43] | See something you like? | 看到什么喜欢的东西了吗 |
[23:47] | Little Vincent Peretti, Ms. Sullivan, | 小文森特·佩雷蒂 沙利文女士 |
[23:49] | of the Peretti family. | 来自著名的佩雷蒂家族 |
[23:51] | Big Vince has turned state’s evidence. | 大文森做了警方的证人 |
[23:54] | There are half a dozen Serbians and Sicilians | 有好几个塞尔维亚人和西西里人 |
[23:56] | willing to pay dearly | 都愿意花一大笔钱 |
[23:57] | for the leverage to insure his silence. | 来确保他闭嘴 |
[24:03] | So, I understand you’re here on behalf of Mr. Koskov. | 据我了解您是代表科斯柯夫先生来的 |
[24:06] | Yes, I am. | 对 我是 |
[24:07] | It’s rumored Van Gogh actually painted it at the beach, | 传说梵高画这幅画的时候就在沙滩上 |
[24:10] | and up close, | 凑近仔细看 |
[24:13] | you can see the grains of sand bonded to the canvas. | 还能看到粘在画布上的沙粒 |
[24:17] | Remarkable. | 太不可思议了 |
[24:20] | So, which Ivy League did you attend? | 那么你上的是哪所常春藤学校 |
[24:22] | It’s no secret Alexi fancies a certain breed. | 大家都知道阿历克西喜欢雇什么样的人 |
[24:29] | Columbia, then Princeton. | 哥伦比亚 然后普林斯顿 |
[24:32] | Really? I’m a Princeton man. | 真的吗 我也是普林斯顿毕业的 |
[24:36] | The Dinky was such fun, wasn’t it? | 那小火车可真是太有趣了 不是吗 |
[24:42] | Bless you. | 祝福你 |
[24:44] | Oh, the Dinky. | 那小火车啊 |
[24:46] | No matter the time of day, | 每天不管什么时候 |
[24:47] | that damn train is always full | 那破火车永远都装满了 |
[24:50] | of hungover frat boys and co-eds | 宿醉的兄弟会男学生和女学生 |
[24:52] | in the throes of morning-after regret. | 沉浸在春宵过后的悔意中 |
[24:56] | Is that who I think it is? | 不是我眼花了吧 |
[24:58] | Well, I can see that you are a woman of good taste. | 你真是个有品味的女士 |
[25:02] | Tyler, I believe the Sheikh has questions | 泰勒 酋长要问你一些 |
[25:04] | about your guidance chips. | 导航芯片的问题 |
[25:07] | The Raymond Reddington. | 大名鼎鼎的雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[25:10] | Impossible. | 太出乎意料了 |
[25:12] | You’ve changed your hair. | 你换发型了 |
[25:13] | – You know each other. – Unfortunately. | -你们认识 -很不幸 是的 |
[25:15] | Perhaps you’d like to make a bid. | 或许你可以出价竞拍 |
[25:17] | I’ve heard he’s far more trouble than he’s worth. | 我听说他带来的麻烦远超过他的价值 |
[25:21] | It’s probably easier to let someone else buy him. | 还是让别人来买吧 |
[25:24] | Let him be their problem. | 让别人去操心他的麻烦 |
[25:26] | I’m here for the Van Gogh. | 我是来买梵高作品的 |
[25:27] | He’s probably out of my price range, anyway. | 反正他可能也超出我的预算了 |
[25:30] | Not mine. | 没超过我的预算 |
[25:33] | Yaabari. | 亚巴里 |
[25:36] | How are the boys? | 兄弟们近来可好 |
[25:37] | They still tell tales of the man in the hat | 他们还在讲一个烧掉我们基地的 |
[25:39] | who burned down our compound. | 戴帽子的男人的故事 |
[25:42] | I must say, you’ve come up in the world, | 我得说 你的社会地位提高了不少 |
[25:44] | depending on how you look at it. | 当然要看你怎么定义社会地位了 |
[25:47] | How did you manage to wrangle an invitation? | 你是怎么弄到邀请的 |
[25:49] | Who’s backing you? | 谁在背后支持你 |
[25:51] | I’ll see you after the auction. | 拍卖会后见 |
[25:58] | Just give us the location. | 告诉我们地点 |
[25:59] | I don’t know anything. I’m a hotel employee. | 我什么都不知道 我只是个宾馆员工 |
[26:02] | I arrange transportation. | 我负责安排交通 |
[26:04] | I was doing my job. | 我只是在做我的工作 |
[26:06] | Your job is to shuttle people back and forth | 你的工作是安排班车 |
[26:07] | to the King family auction. | 接送人来往金家拍卖会 |
[26:09] | That woman you sent off in the limo? | 你用豪华轿车送走的女人 |
[26:11] | She’s a federal agent who was investigating a crime | 她是位联邦探员 正在调查一个案件 |
[26:13] | to which you are now an accessory. | 你已经是从犯了 |
[26:15] | If anything happens to her, you’ll be facing felony charges. | 如果她有什么危险 你将面临重罪指控 |
[26:18] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[26:19] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[26:22] | The indictment — it’s coming down tonight. | 起诉书 今晚就到 |
[26:24] | You and I never had this conversation. | 这个对话从未发生 |
[26:29] | Sir, uh, we may have a problem. | 长官 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[26:31] | I was checking with D.O.C. | 我刚刚与监狱总局核实 |
[26:32] | on Josephine’s transfer to Hazelton. | 约瑟芬转到黑泽尔顿的事宜 |
[26:34] | They allowed her to make a call to her lawyer. | 他们同意她给律师打了一通电话 |
[26:36] | I gave an order. | 我下过命令了 |
[26:37] | If she gets word to her people, Keen’s cover is blown. | 要是她通知了她的同伙 基恩的身份就暴露了 |
[26:39] | Get D.O.C. On the line now! | 马上给监狱总局打电话 |
[26:42] | Anybody to bid? Now $3 million. Who’ll give me $3 million? | 有人出价吗 三百万 谁出三百万 |
[26:44] | I’ve got $3 million here. Who will give me $4 million? | 这位出价三百万 有人出价四百万吗 |
[26:45] | Give me $4 million? I got $4 million here. | 四百万有吗 这位出价四百万 |
[26:46] | For the bid now $4.25 million? | 有人出价四百二十五万吗 |
[26:49] | $4 million going once, going twice. | 四百万一次 四百万两次 |
[26:51] | Sold for $4 million to the gentleman from Maldives. | 成交 这位来自马尔代夫的先生买下 |
[26:58] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, | 接下来 女士们先生们 |
[26:59] | one of the most exciting items of the night, | 今晚最夺人眼球的展品之一 |
[27:02] | a mainstay on the FBI’s most wanted list, | 联邦调查局的头号罪犯 |
[27:06] | this gentleman has been on the list | 这位先生在此名单上的时间 |
[27:07] | longer than any other criminal! | 比任何罪犯都要久 |
[27:10] | A former naval intelligence officer, | 他是一位前任海军情报官 |
[27:12] | he possesses a wealth of classified information | 他知晓无数机密 |
[27:15] | and presides over one of the world’s | 他拥有世界上最兴旺的 |
[27:18] | most prosperous extralegal empires. | 不受法律支配的帝国之一 |
[27:21] | You may know him as the concierge of crime. | 你们可能听说他是”犯罪界大掌柜” |
[27:25] | I present Raymond Reddington. | 有请雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[27:33] | I will commence the bidding at $2 million. | 起价两百万美元 |
[27:37] | Able to bid now $2 million. Who will give me $2 million? | 现在可以竞价两百万了 有人出两百万吗 |
[27:39] | I’ve got $2 million right here. Who will give me $2.5 million? | 这位出价两百万 有人出两百五十万吗 |
[27:42] | Able to bid now $2.5 million. | 现在可以出两百五十万 |
[27:43] | Thank you, ma’am. Able to bid now $3 million. | 谢谢 女士 现在可以出三百万了 |
[27:44] | Well, that’s unexpected, but welcome. | 有点出乎意料 但是我喜欢 |
[27:46] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[27:47] | She’s supposed to be here for my Van Gogh. | 她应该是来买我的梵高的 |
[27:49] | Thank you, sir. Give me $5 million. | 感谢这位先生 谁出五百万 |
[27:50] | Able to bid now $5 million. | 可以出五百万了 |
[27:51] | Thank you in the back. I got $5 million. | 感谢后面那位 五百万了 |
[27:53] | Give me $6 million. | 谁出六百万 |
[27:53] | Able to bid now $6 million. Thank you, sir. | 可以出六百万了 谢谢这位先生 |
[27:55] | Able to bid now $7 million? Able to bid now $7 million? | 有人出七百万吗 有人出七百万吗 |
[27:57] | It’s only money, folks. Able to bid now $7 million. | 加点钱的事 伙计们 可以出七百万了 |
[28:00] | I’ll take it, ma’am. Thank you. | 明白了 女士 谢谢你 |
[28:01] | Able to bid now $8 million. | 现在出价是八百万 |
[28:02] | Sir, Mr. Koskov called. | 先生 科斯柯夫先生打来电话 |
[28:04] | The woman who says she’s his emissary — | 那位自称是他代理人的女人 |
[28:06] | Mr. Koskov said she’s an impostor. | 科斯柯夫先生说她是冒牌的 |
[28:08] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[28:09] | – Able to bid now $9 million. – Bring her to me. | -现在出价是九百万 -把她带过来 |
[28:12] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[28:13] | It’s only money, folks. | 加点钱的事 伙计们 |
[28:14] | – Who will give me $9 million? – $9 million. | -谁出价九百万呢 -我出九百万 |
[28:17] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[28:20] | $9 million. | 我出九百万 |
[28:21] | I assume my money’s good here. | 我想我的钱在这儿也能用吧 |
[28:23] | $10 million! | 一千万 |
[28:24] | Certainly as good as his. $15 million. | 跟他的一样能用 一千五百万 |
[28:26] | – $16 million. – Come on. | -一千六百万 -得了吧 |
[28:27] | I got to be worth as much | 我怎么也得跟那个 |
[28:28] | as that fake Xuande Ming vessel was. | 假的明代宣德花瓶一样价吧 |
[28:30] | – $17 million. – $18 million! | -一千七百万 -一千八百万 |
[28:32] | Sorry, Santos, | 抱歉 桑托斯 |
[28:33] | But those cat’s eye chrysoberyls are brown, not green. | 但那些猫眼石是棕色的 不是绿色 |
[28:35] | An expensive forgery, but a forgery nonetheless. | 很昂贵的伪造 但仍然是伪造 |
[28:37] | – $20 million! – Ignore that bid! | -两千万 -忽略那次出价 |
[28:39] | That hardly seems fair. | 那一点儿都不公平 |
[28:40] | Get him off the stage now! | 把他从台上带下来 |
[28:42] | Does the gentlemen maintain his previous bid of $18 million? | 这位先生还保持一千八百万的出价吗 |
[28:45] | You’re leaving money on the table. | 你是在放着钱不要 |
[28:46] | What kind of business are you running here, Earl? | 你在这儿做的是什么生意啊 厄尔 |
[28:48] | $18 million going once, going twice, | 一千八百万一次 一千八百万两次 |
[28:50] | sold for $18 million to the gentleman from Cameroon! | 一千八百万成交 恭喜这位来自喀麦隆的先生 |
[29:08] | – Give us the room. – Sir? | -让我们单独谈谈 -长官 |
[29:09] | Now, Agent Ressler. | 现在 雷斯勒探员 |
[29:39] | I don’t think you quite understand the situation. | 我觉得你没理解你现在的处境 |
[29:43] | You’re assuming that you’re a material witness | 你以为你是在联邦监管下的 |
[29:45] | in federal custody | 重要证人 |
[29:46] | and are entitled to certain rights. | 并享有一些权力 |
[29:49] | And while these things are true, | 当然这些是真的 |
[29:50] | what you don’t know… is you don’t know me. | 你不知道的是 你不懂我 |
[29:55] | My doctors recently detected a mass | 最近 我的医生在我的左脑 |
[29:57] | within the left hemisphere of my brain — | 发现了一个肿块 |
[30:00] | An inoperable tumor. | 一个无法进行手术的肿瘤 |
[30:03] | Within a matter of weeks, it will kill me. | 几周之内 这肿瘤就会要了我的命 |
[30:07] | And this has clarified a number of priorities for me. | 这给了我一些需要去优先考虑的事 |
[30:10] | Among those priorities, | 在这些优先考虑的事里 |
[30:12] | nothing is more important to me | 没什么比我同事们的安全 |
[30:14] | than the safety of my colleagues. | 对我来说更重要 |
[30:16] | I’m committed that no one under my command | 我承诺在我剩下的时间里 |
[30:19] | dies during the remainder of my watch. | 没人在我的监管下死去 |
[30:21] | And I will do anything within my power | 我愿意在我能力范围内 |
[30:25] | to honor that commitment. | 做任何事来确保这个承诺 |
[30:28] | And since I quite literally have nothing to lose… | 而且我也确实没什么好失去的了 |
[30:33] | I suggest you think long and hard | 我建议你在回答我的问题之前 |
[30:35] | before answering my question. | 认认真真地考虑清楚 |
[30:41] | Where is Elizabeth Keen? | 伊丽莎白·基恩在哪儿 |
[31:05] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[31:08] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[31:08] | I’m looking for the Van Gogh. I paid a fortune for it. | 我在找那副梵高的画 我可付了好多钱呢 |
[31:10] | All items are held till the end of the auction. | 拍卖结束前我们会保管所有商品 |
[31:12] | You need to — | 你需要 |
[31:16] | Come on. I’m getting you out of here. | 好了 我来带你走 |
[31:18] | Come on. Stay with me. | 快来 跟我一起 |
[31:21] | Stay right here, okay? | 在这儿别动 好吗 |
[31:22] | Take me with you — please! | 带我走吧 求你了 |
[31:25] | We have to get these people out of here. | 我们得把这些人都带走 |
[31:27] | How do you open this thing? | 这东西怎么开的 |
[31:30] | Lizzy, you need to go. | 莉兹 你得走了 |
[31:31] | – Damn it! What’s the code? – Listen to me. | -该死 密码是什么 -听我说 |
[31:33] | I was brought in through a series of tunnels that way. | 我从那边的隧道被带过来的 |
[31:35] | If you hurry, you’ll be miles away | 如果你快点走 在他们发现之前 |
[31:36] | before they ever realize you’re gone. | 你就可以走出几公里了 |
[31:38] | Take the boy and go. | 带上男孩快点走 |
[31:42] | You could be killed. | 你会被杀掉的 |
[31:45] | She’s off the main floor. Split up. | 她离开了大厅 分开找 |
[31:46] | – Check every room. – Help me! | -检查每一个房间 -救我 |
[31:50] | Lizzy, you did everything you could. | 莉兹 你已经尽力了 |
[31:53] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[31:55] | Go. | 快走 |
[32:00] | Spread out! | 分头找 |
[32:01] | We need to find that girl immediately. | 我们要立刻找到那个女的 |
[32:06] | Come on. | 快走 |
[32:10] | Okay, get in here. Get in here. | 这边走 这边走 |
[32:11] | Where the hell’s the Peretti boy? | 佩雷蒂家的男孩跑哪去了 |
[32:14] | I’m sure your friend with the glass jaw | 等你那位不堪一击的朋友醒过来 |
[32:16] | will enlighten you when he comes to. | 他会告诉你的 |
[32:20] | What’s in this for you? | 这对你来说有什么好处 |
[32:22] | You wouldn’t understand. You’re not a King. | 你不会懂的 你不是金家人 |
[32:26] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[32:27] | Your father used to say that exact phrase | 你爸爸也说过同样的话 |
[32:29] | as if it somehow excused him from the use of logic. | 他说话不经大脑 大可不必放在心上 |
[32:33] | What’s in it for me? | 对我来说有什么好处 |
[32:36] | Legacy and the King family fortune. | 我父亲的遗产及金家的家产将归我一人所有 |
[32:39] | If this is just about the money, that would be so banal. | 如果这只是为了钱也太没新意了 |
[32:44] | I bet your father would trade it all | 我猜你爸爸会用所有钱 |
[32:45] | for one more walk in the park with a good friend. | 去换与好友在公园里再次一同漫步的机会 |
[32:50] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[32:52] | Where are all your good friends now, huh? | 你的好朋友们如今都在哪 |
[32:56] | If you think there’s a soul in this world | 要是你觉得这世上有不是看在钱的份上 |
[32:58] | loyal to anything but your pocketbook, | 效忠于你的人 |
[33:00] | then you’re the one | 那你才是那个说话不经大脑 |
[33:01] | who’s excused himself from the use of logic. | 让人不必放在心上的人 |
[33:06] | Your prize. | 给你的奖励 |
[33:08] | Let’s find that kid! | 去找那个孩子 |
[33:13] | Vincent, I need you to run through that door. | 文森特 穿过那扇门 |
[33:15] | See it? | 看见了吗 |
[33:16] | Go as far as you can, okay? | 能跑多远跑多远 好吗 |
[33:18] | You’re not coming with me? You can’t go back! | 你不跟我一起走吗 你不能回去 |
[33:20] | Run. Go! | 快跑 快 |
[33:22] | Go! | 快 |
[33:27] | Yaabari, before you exact your vengeance, consider this — | 亚巴里 在你报仇之前 想想… |
[33:30] | I could easily provide you | 我能轻而易举地给你提供 |
[33:31] | with enough influence and firepower | 足够的势力和军事力量 |
[33:33] | to crown yourself king. | 让你称王称霸 |
[33:35] | Isn’t it time you stopped running through the forest | 难道不该结束在林中逃窜 |
[33:38] | playing army with a bunch of kids? | 和一群毛孩子一起打游击的日子了吗 |
[33:41] | A generous offer, | 真是慷慨啊 |
[33:42] | but I’m here for more than just my vengeance. | 但我来这不只是为了报仇 |
[33:44] | I knew it. Who’s backing you? | 我就知道 你的幕后主使是谁 |
[33:47] | A man in Johannesburg | 一个在约翰内斯堡的男人 |
[33:49] | has put a $40 million bounty on your head. | 悬赏四千万美元买你的项上人头 |
[33:52] | I plan to collect it. | 我打算去领赏 |
[33:54] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[33:54] | A lot can happen between here and Johannesburg. | 从这到约翰内斯堡的路上什么事都可能发生 |
[33:57] | You will not be traveling to Johannesburg. | 你不用亲自到约翰内斯堡去 |
[33:59] | You are not listening. | 你没听懂我的话 |
[34:01] | I said the bounty is on your head. | 悬赏是用来买你的项上人头 |
[34:10] | We shouldn’t be doing this | 联调局探员还没抓到 |
[34:10] | with that FBI agent loose on the property. | 我们不该来干这个 |
[34:13] | She is clearly working with Reddington. | 她明显是跟雷丁顿一伙的 |
[34:15] | Why else would she bid so high? | 否则她为什么出价这么高 |
[34:17] | To apprehend him. | 为了抓他 |
[34:19] | Who wants Reddington more than the FBI? | 有谁会比联调局更想要雷丁顿 |
[34:22] | Either way, she’ll be found, so stop making excuses. | 而且反正会找到她的 所以别找借口了 |
[34:24] | You know I’ve got you beaten. | 你知道这回是我赢了 |
[34:26] | You’re getting too emotionally invested. | 你搞得太情绪化了 |
[34:28] | You realize who you sound like. | 你知道你听起来像谁 |
[34:30] | Do you remember the first time I beat you at tennis? | 你还记得我第一次打网球赢你吗 |
[34:32] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[34:33] | I had you at match point three times, | 我拿到三次赛点 |
[34:35] | and all three times, I lost in an unforced error. | 三次我都送分给你 |
[34:38] | Then you opened your mouth about how father | 然后你开始说爸爸绝不会 |
[34:40] | would never entrust the estate to a loser. | 把遗产托付给一个失败者 |
[34:44] | I aced you on the next serve. | 接下来我直接发球得分 |
[35:03] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[35:13] | Try not to take it personally. | 别当成私人恩怨 |
[35:16] | Business is business. | 生意归生意 |
[35:18] | In fact, Raymond, I’ve always been quite fond of you. | 说实话 雷蒙德 我一直挺喜欢你的 |
[35:22] | Can’t tell you what a comfort that is to me. | 我无法形容你这一番话多让我感到欣慰 |
[35:30] | Lizzy. | 莉兹 |
[35:37] | Lizzy. | 莉兹 |
[35:40] | The handcuff key’s in his back pocket. | 手铐的钥匙在他裤子后面的口袋里 |
[35:43] | Okay. | 找到了 |
[35:46] | Someone’s gonna come back. | 有人会找回来的 |
[35:47] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这 |
[35:57] | This is a fiasco. | 这真是太丢脸了 |
[35:58] | That impostor took the place of my invited guest, | 那个冒名顶替的家伙装作我邀请的客人 |
[36:01] | she ignored the Van Gogh, | 她对梵高的画作置之不理 |
[36:02] | drove up the price for Reddington, | 抬高雷丁顿的卖价 |
[36:04] | and stole the Peretti boy. | 带走了佩雷蒂家的男孩 |
[36:05] | How is this any different from Dubai — | 这和在迪拜的那次有何不同… |
[36:08] | That smuggler from the Orient who had to be ejected? | 那名东方走私犯被赶出去 |
[36:10] | Cost me $3 million at the deadline, and I still beat you. | 在最后期限花了我三百万美元 而我还是打败了你 |
[36:13] | The contractual deadline has passed. | 合同期限已过 |
[36:15] | The last tally stands. | 最终记录成立 |
[36:17] | Master Francis is the winner. | 弗朗西斯少爷赢了 |
[36:22] | Father, this is ridiculous. You must call this off. | 父亲 这太荒唐了 你必须叫停了 |
[36:26] | You know as well as I do. There is no calling it off. | 你跟我一样清楚 没有叫停一说 |
[36:29] | Get on with it. | 赶紧的 |
[36:57] | If that hammer falls on an empty chamber, | 如果枪没打响 |
[36:59] | you’ll be dead before you hit the ground. | 我就会在你趴下之前打死你 |
[37:04] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[37:13] | Earl. | 厄尔 |
[37:16] | Someone should have put you out of your misery generations ago. | 多年之前 就应该已经有人帮你解脱过痛苦了 |
[37:21] | Oh, my god. What are the odds? | 天啊 这概率是多少 |
[37:28] | I’ll leave the three of you to your own misery. | 我会留下你们三人自己去受苦 |
[37:32] | Avoid the yard, be nice to your cell mate, | 别去院子里 跟号子里同住的人搞好关系 |
[37:35] | and whatever you do, don’t eat the franks and beans. | 无论如何都不要吃法兰克福香肠和豆类 |
[37:44] | Oh, and I don’t need your lousy tux. | 还有 我不需要你们的低级晚礼服 |
[37:46] | I want my clothes back. | 我想要回我自己的衣服 |
[38:41] | Agent Keen says we recovered a ledger full of names | 基恩探员说我们从金家找到了一本账目 |
[38:44] | and dates from the King family estate. | 上面写满了姓名和日期 |
[38:46] | Bills of sale are being traced back 200 years. | 销售票据可以追朔到二百年之前 |
[38:48] | I’m glad something went well today. | 我很高兴 今天总算有点好事 |
[38:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:52] | I’d been overseeing a fraud case | 我一直在负责一个诈骗案 |
[38:54] | built against a med-tech C.E.O. | 是医疗技术首席执行官诈骗案 |
[38:55] | I got word this morning he fled. | 今天早上我得到消息说他出逃了 |
[38:57] | It’s like he knew the indictment was coming. | 就好像他知道起诉书就要到了似的 |
[39:00] | Nothing that should rain on your parade. | 但这不该打扰你的好兴致 |
[39:02] | Congratulate your team for me. | 替我祝贺你的团队 |
[39:18] | You can never do that again. | 你不能再那么干了 |
[39:21] | – You’re welcome. – I’m serious. | -不客气 -我说真的 |
[39:23] | You can…never do that again. | 你不能再那么干了 |
[39:27] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[39:29] | We took down dozens of wanted criminals, | 我们拿下了几十个罪犯 |
[39:31] | recovered millions of dollars in stolen property, | 找回了价值数百万的被盗财物 |
[39:34] | and saved innocent lives. | 还救了无辜的人 |
[39:36] | I’m not talking about that. | 我说的不是那些 |
[39:39] | You. | 你 |
[39:41] | You’re talking about you. | 你说得是你自己 |
[39:47] | You are so damaged. | 你的内心可真扭曲 |
[39:50] | You can’t accept help from anyone. | 你无法接收别人的帮助 |
[39:53] | Has anyone ever helped you? | 以前有人帮助过你吗 |
[39:58] | Is that why you are the way you are? | 所以你养成了这种作风吗 |
[39:59] | Because you don’t feel deserving of it? | 因为你觉得自己不值得别人那么做 |
[40:03] | Is that why you can’t be vulnerable for a second? | 所以你一刻都不肯表现得脆弱吗 |
[40:08] | I risked my life for you because I care about you. | 我之所以舍命相救 是因为我在乎你 |
[40:16] | Deal with that. | 接受吧 |
[40:26] | And when someone does something nice, | 当有人对你做了友善的事情 |
[40:27] | you’re supposed to say, “Thank you”. | 你应该说的是 “谢谢” |
[40:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:41] | But never do it again. | 但别再那么做了 |