Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] – I went out for a smoke, and he was here. – What the hell. -我出去抽根烟 他就在这了 -什么情况
[00:05] If you let this guy go, 如果你放了他
[00:06] he’s going to the cops. 他就会去报警
[00:07] We are all going to Jail, 我们都会进监狱的
[00:09] starting with you. 从你开始
[00:11] Keen. 基恩
[00:11] Detective Martin Wilcox, Metro P.D. 特区警局的马丁·威尔考克斯警探
[00:13] I’m looking into this missing-persons case. 我在调查一件失踪人口的案子
[00:16] Lieutenant Ames, D.C. Harbormaster. 埃姆斯副队长 特区港务长
[00:18] I had no idea Tom would kill him. 我根本没想到汤姆会杀了他
[00:19] Was there witnesses? 有目击证人吗
[00:20] Just want to ask you a few questions, 只是想问你几个问题
[00:22] then you’re free to go. 然后你就可以走了
[00:24] You are Samuel Aleko. 你是塞缪尔·阿列科
[00:25] I know you were there. 我知道你在那儿
[00:26] My father was killed because of the Fulcrum, 我父亲是因为”支点”死的
[00:29] because you and your people came for it that night. 因为那晚你和你的同伴前来找它而死
[00:32] This charade… 你这样…
[00:33] of you pretending to care about me 装模作样关心我
[00:35] was a waste of your time 是在浪费时间
[00:36] because I don’t know where it is. 因为我不知道它在哪
[00:38] I have a safe. It’s in St.Petersburg. 我有个保险箱 在圣彼得堡
[00:41] The number from the safe 我们对一个秘密交易进行无痕迹调查
[00:43] traces to a blind exchange. 查到了这个号码
[00:43] We can’t identify the party you’ll be speaking to. 但电话那头的人是谁尚未查清
[00:46] Who the hell is this? 你是什么人
[01:00] Our suspect is patient, calm. 我们的嫌疑人很耐心 很冷静
[01:04] He likely spends hours scouting the prey. 会花长时间侦查猎物
[01:07] He’s only interested in big men, 他只对大人物感兴趣
[01:10] the ones who are hard to take down, 专挑难下手的
[01:11] like the big bucks in the wild. 就像野外的大雄鹿
[01:13] Now, you’re looking for an incredibly smart offender, 你们要找的嫌犯智商极高
[01:18] highly organized. 极度有条理
[01:19] White male, likely 35 to 40. 白人男性 三十五到四十岁
[01:22] It is the sport that he’s seduced by, 吸引住他正是这项运动
[01:25] the ritual of the hunt. 狩猎的仪式
[01:27] When he does finally make his move, it happens fast, 最终下手都是在一瞬间
[01:30] striking in a blitz-style attack most never see coming. 大多数人都预料不到闪电战
[01:33] His heart-shot prey 他会开枪瞄准心脏
[01:35] rarely make it over 100 feet before bleeding out. 受害人不出百步就会死于失血过多
[01:38] That moment is everything to him — 那一刻对他来说就是一切
[01:41] the rush of control. 掌控一切的快感
[01:43] The typical mutilation killer 典型的肢解型凶手
[01:45] focuses on a specific area of the anatomy 都瞄准于符合他们喜好的
[01:48] that suits their interest — 特定的解刨区域
[01:49] the face, the eyes or mouth, 脸部 眼睛 或者嘴巴
[01:51] the extremities, hands, breasts, genitalia. 四肢 双手 胸部 生殖器
[01:54] But this one’s different — 但这名凶手有所不同
[01:55] He’s interested in total domination of the body. 他喜欢对尸体的绝对掌控
[01:59] He guts them, 给尸体开膛破肚
[02:00] removing the organs with surgical precision, 用外科手术级的精准度摘除器官
[02:02] but then leaving them in a pile. 然后把它们摞成一堆
[02:04] But these aren’t sex crimes, 但并不是性犯罪
[02:05] which indicates they are instead crimes of domination, 也就是说这些是统治型犯罪
[02:09] an effort on his part to gain control over men 费尽心思为了能够占据主导
[02:12] who, based on their physical similarities, 鉴于受害者体态相似
[02:15] represent a man who once had dominance over him — 表明这个曾生活在他人主导的阴影下
[02:19] a father, an older brother. 父亲 或是兄长
[02:21] It is my belief that “The Deer Hunter” is, in fact, 依我之见 猎鹿人事实上
[02:24] A very slight, rather weak man. 是个弱小脆弱的男人
[02:27] Yes, blue shirt. 请讲 穿蓝衬衣的那位
[02:28] They say he takes a souvenir. 据说他会带走战利品
[02:29] It’s not a souvenir, it’s a final act of domination. 不是战利品 是控制权的最后一步
[02:33] While his prey’s body is still warm, 当他的猎物尸体还温热时
[02:35] he carves out the liver and takes a single ceremonial bite. 他会挖出肝脏 仪式性地地咬上一口
[02:44] 猎鹿人 第93号
[02:48] Man, we had a deal. 老兄 我们说好了的
[02:49] I testify against Keen and her husband, 我指认基恩和她丈夫
[02:51] I tell you how they killed the harbormaster, 我告诉你他们怎么杀的港务长
[02:53] and I walk. 然后我就可以走人
[02:54] Yeah, you will walk, when the trial’s over. 等庭审结束会放你走的
[02:56] Until then, you’re being charged as an accessory. 在那之前 你将作为共犯被起诉
[02:58] I told you everything. 我全都跟你招了
[02:59] Yeah. 是啊
[03:01] And because of that, you’re gonna be the star witness 因为这些 你是联调局探员
[03:03] in the murder trial of FBI agent Elizabeth Keen. 伊丽莎白·基恩谋杀案庭审的重要证人
[03:06] You’re gonna testify in open court. 你要在公开法庭上指证
[03:08] You’re gonna testify before the grand jury. 还要面对大陪审团
[03:10] You’re gonna be deposed until you’re blue in the face. 你要一口气把该说的都给说了
[03:13] And if you change your story by so much as a comma, 如果你要是敢改动一点 哪怕是标点符号
[03:16] your immunity deal will be voided 你的豁免权就没戏了
[03:18] and you’re gonna go to prison for the rest of your life. 然后就等着牢底坐穿
[03:21] Am I clear? 清楚了吗
[03:24] Yeah. 清楚了
[03:31] Yes? 说
[03:31] Sorry I cut our previous call short. 抱歉 上一通电话太仓促
[03:34] I was not confident the line was secure. 我不确定线路是否安全
[03:36] – Tell me your name. – Not yet. -告诉我你的名字 -还不行
[03:39] Then you have me at a disadvantage. 那我就处于下风
[03:41] Yes. 没错
[03:42] Alan Fitch directed me to that safe. 艾伦·芬奇告诉了我那个保险箱
[03:45] Your number was inside. 你的电话号码在里面
[03:46] He wanted us to talk. Why? 他想让我俩谈谈 为什么
[03:49] What does he want me to know? 他想让我知道什么
[03:50] It is happening. 已经开始了
[03:51] What is? 什么
[03:52] What’s happening? 什么开始了
[03:53] No, not like this — in person. 不能电话里说 得面谈
[03:56] 2 p.m. tomorrow. 明天下午两点
[03:57] Broadway and 92nd. 百老汇大道和92大道交叉口
[03:59] Center island, south side. 中心岛 南面
[04:04] A graduate seminar. 研究生研讨会
[04:05] Was there a slide show? 有放幻灯片吗
[04:07] We need to talk about the Fulcrum. 我们得谈谈”支点”
[04:09] I told you, I don’t know anything about it. 我告诉你了 我什么都不知道
[04:11] Elizabeth, one of the reasons I’m still alive 伊丽莎白 我能活到现在的原因之一
[04:13] is due to my love of reading, 全靠我对阅读的热爱
[04:16] whether it be words on a page 不管是书页上
[04:18] that reveal the author’s thoughts, emotions, imagination, 揭示作者内心 情感 想象的辞藻
[04:23] or whether it be people in conversation, 还是人们的对话
[04:25] to ignore what they say 1 忽视他们的谈话内容
[04:27] and instead read their expression, posture, 而去解读他们的表情 姿势
[04:31] their gesture. 他们的动作
[04:33] Lizzy, you’re lying. 莉兹 你在说谎
[04:35] I’m not. 我没有
[04:37] What if we made a deal? 我们做笔交易怎么样
[04:39] I help you find your serial killer, 我帮你找到你要找的连环杀手
[04:41] and you tell me about the Fulcrum. 你告诉我”支点”的事
[04:42] You’re not even interested in serial killers. 你对连环杀手根本不感兴趣
[04:45] True. 确实
[04:46] I find them unimaginative 我觉得他们无聊透顶
[04:47] and woefully predictable. 做事循规蹈矩
[04:49] But I am interested 但是我对
[04:50] in the cases that you and the FBI have wrong. 你和联调局搞错的案子感兴趣
[04:54] Wrong? 搞错
[04:54] The most critical assumption 关于猎鹿人
[04:56] you’re making about the Deer Hunter 你们作出的最关键的假设
[04:58] is wrong. 是错误的
[05:02] Do we have a deal or not? 到底跟不跟我做交易
[05:07] This brute they call “The Deer Hunter” 你们称之为”猎鹿人”的这个禽兽
[05:10] isn’t a buck at all, but instead a delicate doe. 根本不是雄鹿 而是头细心的母鹿
[05:13] A woman? 女的
[05:14] I disagree with you. 我不同意
[05:16] Okay. 好吧
[05:17] But your killer attacks from a distance, 但是你们要找的凶手喜欢远距离袭击
[05:19] indicating the predator’s smaller, 说明这个猎手身材矮小
[05:21] perhaps unable to overpower their prey. 可能力量上无法战胜猎物
[05:24] Men tend to kill in close proximity — 男人喜欢近距离猎杀
[05:26] strangulation, blunt instrument, a knife. 勒杀 钝器击打 用刀
[05:29] By contrast, women tend to favor 相反 女人喜欢
[05:31] weapons that can be used from further away — 可以远距离使用的武器
[05:33] poison, a gun, a crossbow. 毒药 枪 弩
[05:35] Richard Kuklinski was 6’5″, 理查德·库林斯基身高一米九六
[05:38] 300 pounds, 体重136公斤
[05:39] and one of his favorite weapons of choice was cyanide. 他最喜欢用的武器之一是氰化物
[05:41] Yes, but male serial killers 对 但是男性连环杀手
[05:44] are predominantly, overwhelmingly 通常具有严重的压倒性的
[05:46] sexually sadistic. 性虐待倾向
[05:48] In this case, 可这个案子中
[05:48] there is not the slightest indication of a sexual motive. 没有丝毫性动机迹象
[05:51] Aileen Wuornos was a prostitute 艾琳·沃诺斯是名妓女
[05:53] who lured her victims in with the promise of sex. 她都是以性爱为借口引诱被害人
[05:56] The Deer Hunter has been active for over a decade, 猎鹿人已经行凶十多年
[06:00] from the truck driver in Des Moines in 2003 从03年得梅因的那个卡车司机
[06:03] to the doorman in Adams Morgan last night. 到昨晚亚当斯·摩根的那个门卫
[06:05] That’s 12 years. 整整12年
[06:07] The average length of a killing spree for a man 男性平均的嗜杀期一般是
[06:09] is two, perhaps three. 两到三年
[06:12] Yes, Agent Keen, for every rule there is an exception. 没错 基恩探员 凡事都有例外
[06:15] Each factor, taken separately, is not conclusive, 每项因素单独来看都不具决定作用
[06:18] but put them together and it’s clear — 但把各项因素综合起来分析就很明显了
[06:21] You haven’t found your man because he’s a woman. 你们之所以找不到凶手是因为那是个女人
[06:25] Uh, Agent Keen, uh, the M.E. called. 基恩探员 法医打电话来了
[06:27] He just finished his autopsy on the latest victim. 他刚对昨晚的死者完成尸检
[06:35] I used to have a teeming mane just like that. 以前我也有这么浓密的头发
[06:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:44] Every kill is identical. 每次谋杀手法都相同
[06:46] Same clean incisions at the stomach and the liver, 腹部和肝脏处都有整洁的切口
[06:48] same knots binding the anus. 肛门处打了同样的结
[06:50] No variations? 没有一点不同吗
[06:52] When field dressing’s done well, it’s like an autopsy. 现场处理做得很好 就跟尸体解剖一样
[06:54] The way he opens subjects, I want to show you… 他打开物体的方式 我给你们看看…
[06:58] What is it? 怎么了
[07:00] I left that body covered. 那具尸体我盖上了
[07:01] The hallway. That was him! He was at my lecture! 走廊里 就是他 他才听过我的讲座
[07:04] Hey, you! 我说你
[07:05] Brown coat, stop! 穿棕色外套的 站住
[07:09] Hands where I can see them! 举起手来
[07:09] – Okay, okay, okay! – Don’t move! -好好好 -不许动
[07:10] It’s just my phone! 只是我的手机
[07:11] – Hands! – Okay. -举起手来 -好
[07:13] It’s just my phone, okay? 只是我的手机
[07:31] Stop looking at me like that. 别那样看着我
[07:34] I’m fine. 我没事
[07:38] I’ll be fine. 我不会有事的
[07:41] It’s not — I don’t like it any more than you do. 这…我跟你一样 也不喜欢那样
[07:45] But someone has to do this! 但必须有人动手
[08:00] This is Chad Henning. 这是查德·亨宁
[08:05] Mommy has to go across town to see him 妈妈得横跨整个城区去看他
[08:09] to see Chad Henning. 去看查德·亨宁
[08:19] I won’t be long. 很快就结束了
[08:25] What the hell were you doing in the M.E.’s office? 你去验尸官办公室干什么
[08:27] I told you, I write “Metro Crime Diary.” 我说过了 我负责写”华府犯罪日记”
[08:30] That’s why I was at your lecture — research. 所以我才去听你的讲座 为了研究
[08:32] There’s no research in that rag sheet. 那个垃圾专栏里哪有什么研究
[08:34] It’s gossip and innuendo. 不过是八卦和讽刺
[08:35] So, what were you really doing there? 所以你到底去那干什么
[08:38] You used fake credentials to get into the M.E.’s office. 你为了进入验尸官办公室用了假证明信息
[08:40] You took my phone. 你拿走了我的手机
[08:42] You know all I was doing was taking pictures. 你知道我就只是拍了几张照片而已
[08:43] You’re obsessed with serial killers. 你对连环杀手这么痴迷
[08:46] You write about them all the time. 你一直在写他们的故事
[08:47] How do we know you’re not the Deer Hunter? 万一你就是猎鹿人呢
[08:52] You’re not looking for the Deer Hunter. 你们要找的不是猎鹿人
[08:54] What’s that supposed to mean? 这话什么意思
[08:56] The first six victims, 前六名被害者
[08:57] Mark Rodgers through Perry Holloman, 马克·罗杰斯到佩里·霍洛曼
[08:59] he was experimenting. 他是在实验
[09:00] The field dressing became cleaner, 尸体处理越来越整洁
[09:02] he switched from a folder to a field blade — 他从使用折刀换成了手术刀
[09:04] We didn’t overlook that. He was learning, evolving. 这个我们知道 他在不断学习进步
[09:07] Evolving implies that he wanted to improve. 进步的前提是他想改进
[09:09] Are you saying he didn’t? 你是说他没有吗
[09:10] The techniques and incisions used on the last six victims 前六名被害者身上的伤口及所有技术
[09:13] are all identical. 都一模一样
[09:15] The Deer Hunter loved to explore. 猎鹿人喜欢探索
[09:17] There’s no way he would repeat himself. 他绝不可能重复
[09:19] You think we’re dealing with a copycat. 你是说我们要找的是个模仿犯
[09:20] The Deer Hunter is an artist. 猎鹿人是位艺术家
[09:23] The guy you’re looking for is a forger. 你们要找的是个造假者
[09:31] – Keen. – Agent Keen? -基恩 -基恩探员
[09:33] I-I-it’s Detective Wilcox. 我是威尔考克斯警探
[09:35] I-I don’t know if you remember me. We — We spoke some time ago. 我不知道你还记得我吗 我们说过几次话
[09:37] Yes, detective. 没错 警探
[09:38] I remember you were looking into the disappearance 我记得你当时是在调查
[09:40] of the D.C. Harbormaster. 特区港务长的失踪
[09:42] Yeah. It’s — it’s not a missing-persons case anymore. 是的 那已经不是失踪人口案了
[09:44] We recovered the body. 我们发现了尸体
[09:47] I’m sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾
[09:48] I was hoping for better news. 我还希望能把他救出来呢
[09:49] Yeah. 是啊
[09:52] I-I need you to tell me what you know. 我需要你告诉我你所知道的一切
[09:55] I would like to, detective, but as I told you, 我也想帮你 警探 但是我说过了
[09:57] the reason I came into contact with the Harbormaster — 我之所以去找港务长是因为
[10:00] t-the case I was working on at the time — 我当时在办理的一个案子
[10:03] It’s classified. 那是机密
[10:03] That’s not gonna fly anymore. 这个理由已经行不通了
[10:06] See, the thing is, recovering the body 事情是这样子的 本案的进展
[10:08] is not the only development in the case. 不只是发现了港务长的尸体
[10:10] I also found… Samuel Aleko. 还找到了塞缪尔·阿列科
[10:15] He places you at the scene, Agent Keen — 他说你曾经出现在现场 基恩探员
[10:17] you and your ex-husband. 你和你的前夫
[10:19] He tells quite a story. 他说得绘声绘色
[10:20] Says the two of you are stone-cold killers. 说你们俩都是冷血杀手
[10:22] Even if I wanted to answer your questions, 即使我想回答这些问题
[10:25] before I could talk, you would need to get — 在我开口之前 你必须要…
[10:26] A federal judge to rule that my investigation supercedes your case. 一名联邦法官判定我的调查比你的案子更重要
[10:30] It’s — it’s in the works. 现在正在办
[10:31] An AUSA’s gonna sit down with Mr. Aleko, 一名助理检察长正准备和阿列科好好谈谈
[10:33] hear what he has to say. 听听他到底要说什么
[10:34] And I-I have no doubt that, as a result of that conversation, 而我相信 等他们谈话有了结果以后
[10:38] a petition’s gonna be filed in federal court 就能向联邦法院提出申请
[10:40] requesting that I have complete access 要求获取能完全调查
[10:43] to any of your allegedly classified information. 所有你所谓的机密信息的权限
[10:46] This conversation is over. 这场谈话到此为止
[10:48] Well, I-I-I think it’s just beginning. 我觉得才刚开始呢
[11:12] Hello, Edgar. 你好 埃德加
[11:13] Mr. Reddington. 雷丁顿先生
[11:15] Samuel Aleko will be transferred tomorrow afternoon. 塞缪尔·阿列科将于明天下午转移
[11:18] That’s not gonna work. 那样行不通
[11:20] Look, he has to talk to the guy. This is the window. 他必须和那人谈谈 这是唯一的机会
[11:22] He leaves the “V” street station between 2:00 and 4:00. 他将在两点到四点之间离开V街站
[11:26] You have to reschedule the transfer. 你得重新安排转移
[11:28] There’s somewhere else I need to be. 我得去别的地方
[11:29] Look, you know I’d do anything for you, Mr. Reddington, 我会为你做任何事 雷丁顿先生
[11:31] but, I mean, this thing’s in motion. 但是 这已经开始实行了
[11:33] This is the window. It is what it is. 这是我们的机会 就是这样
[11:38] Cinnamon-nut crumble? 肉桂花生面包
[11:39] Brown-sugar pecan. 是红糖核桃
[11:40] Oh, my. 天
[11:42] Lucinda knows how you love her coffee cake. 露西娜知道你很喜欢她做的早餐点心
[11:44] Oh, I do. 的确如此
[11:47] Be well, Edgar, and tell Lucinda 保重 埃德加 告诉露西娜
[11:49] if she ever leaves you, I’d like to marry her. 如果她要离开你 我很乐意把她娶回家
[11:52] Just remember, tomorrow between 2:00 and 4:00. 记住 明天两点到四点之间
[12:05] I’ve been through every case file, 我看了所有的案件档案
[12:06] and I’ll be damned if Kruse doesn’t have a point. 要是克鲁斯错了 我就完了
[12:08] I mean, the last six kills are identical. 我是说后面六起谋杀案手法几乎相同
[12:10] We assumed that was because he’d perfected his craft, 我们认为这是因为他已经完善了自己的手法
[12:12] that there was no room for improvement. 已经没有改进的空间了
[12:14] But the more I look at it, the more I think we’re wrong, 但我越看越觉得我们想错了
[12:16] that there really is a copycat. 的确有一个模仿犯
[12:19] I just can’t prove it. 我只是没法证明
[12:22] What is it? 怎么了
[12:23] What? 什么
[12:24] Nothing. 没什么
[12:25] Come on, Keen. What is it? 说吧 基恩 怎么了
[12:26] I know you better than that. Where’s your head? 我太了解你了 你在想什么
[12:28] That cop, the one investigating the Harbormaster? 那个调查港务长案子的警察
[12:32] He’s got evidence. 他找到证据了
[12:34] He found the body. 他找到了尸体
[12:35] And the witness. 还有证人
[12:41] Did he talk? 他开口了吗
[12:42] I think he did, yes. 我想是的
[12:44] It’s your word against his. 你们俩各执一词
[12:45] I’ve hidden behind the task force for as long as I can, 我已经拿特别小组挡了够久了
[12:48] told him I couldn’t talk because it was classified, 我跟他说我不能告诉他 因为都是机密
[12:51] but he’s taking the case to a federal judge. 但是他准备把案子递交联邦法官
[12:53] Ton is the one who kill this guy. 是汤姆杀了这个人
[12:55] But I was there. 但我也在场
[12:57] – I should have… – What, stopped him? -我应该… -怎样 阻止他吗
[12:59] Liz, you tried. 莉斯 你尽力了
[13:00] They’ll have enough to arrest me. 他们手上的的证据足以逮捕我
[13:02] Then go to Cooper, ask him to talk to the AUSA. 那就去找库珀 让他跟检察长说
[13:04] The last thing he wants is some cop poking around 他最不希望看到警察四处打探
[13:07] asking questions about what we do. 来盘问我们是做什么的
[13:09] Liz, listen to me. 莉斯 听我说
[13:11] Tom may have killed this guy, 人可能是汤姆杀的
[13:13] but “FBI agent goes to prison” is the headline. 但是《联邦探员入狱》绝对是头条
[13:16] All they’re gonna care about is taking a bite out of y– 他们只想要狠咬你一口…
[13:20] That’s it. 就是这个
[13:21] What? 什么
[13:23] Kruse was right about the copycat. 克鲁斯说得对 的确有个模仿犯
[13:25] I can prove it. 我能证明
[13:35] I’m sorry. I don’t mean to second-guess you. 对不起 我不是有意质疑你的
[13:37] Oh, Mary, please. You have nothing to apologize for. 别这样 玛丽 你没什么好道歉的
[13:40] It’s just — my son. 只是 我儿子
[13:42] If anything were to happen to me — 如果他出什么事
[13:44] Nothing’s going to happen to you or your son. 你和你儿子都不会出事的
[13:47] It’s entirely natural for you to feel this way, 你会有这种担心
[13:50] to have second thoughts. 再正常不过了
[13:52] If you didn’t, I’d be very concerned. 如果你没那么觉得 我反而还要担心
[13:55] If there was any other way… 如果还有别的办法…
[13:56] You’ve tried every other way. 你已经试过别的办法了
[13:58] You’ve been reasonable, worked within the system, 你一直很理智 配合体制工作
[14:00] begged, pleaded. 祈求 恳求
[14:02] I know, but — 我知道 但是…
[14:02] Mary, look at me. 玛丽 看着我
[14:06] Is there evil in your life? 你的生命中有恶魔吗
[14:12] Yes. 有
[14:13] Is it not just and right to eliminate evil? 消灭恶魔难道不是正义的 正确的吗
[14:23] Say it. 说出来
[14:30] Yes. 是的
[14:31] So… 所以
[14:33] Are you in, or are you out? 你参加 还是退出
[14:36] I need to know, because if this comes back on me, 我需要答案 因为如果它又回来找我
[14:42] it’s going to come back on us both. 它找上的会是我们俩
[14:45] Do you understand? 你懂吗
[14:50] I’m in. 我参加
[14:52] Well, that’s good. 很好
[14:55] Then it’s done. 就这样
[14:58] I pulled the forensics like you asked 我按你说的 去法医那里看了资料
[14:59] and had the lab compare the bite marks left on each liver. 让实验室对比了最初六个死者和
[15:02] For the first six kills with those from the last six. 最近六个死者肝脏上的咬痕
[15:05] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[15:06] What? Um, nothing. I’m updating the team. 什么 没干什么 在给小组汇报进展
[15:09] – Aram? – Yeah? -阿兰姆 -怎么了
[15:09] – The bite marks. – Right. -咬痕 -对
[15:12] Uh, turns out, the, uh, distance measurements on the upper arch 结果 上牙咬痕的距离测定
[15:15] are 2.8% wider in the first six victims than in the second six. 最初六个被害者比最近六个 宽了2.8%
[15:20] Two different bites at the proverbial apple. 众所周知的苹果上 有两个不同的咬痕
[15:22] Nice work, Ressler. 干得漂亮 雷斯勒
[15:23] So, it’s official — we’re looking for a copycat. 所以 我们现在正式开始寻找这名模仿犯
[15:29] Okay, are you sure you have your glasses? 好的 你确定带上眼镜了
[15:30] Yes. 是的
[15:30] Okay, well Mrs. Jost called me again 约丝特老师又给我打电话了
[15:32] about you squinting at the blackboard all day. 说你一整天都眯着眼睛看黑板
[15:34] It’s why you keep getting those headaches. 所以你才总是头疼
[15:35] Mom, it’s not the glasses. 妈妈 那不是因为眼镜
[15:36] Mrs. Jost just has crappy handwriting. 是约丝特老师写的板书太烂了
[15:39] Language. 注意用词
[15:39] Okay, now, don’t forget, 好了 别忘了
[15:40] your father is gonna pick you up after… 放学后你爸爸会来接你…
[15:42] Elsa, honey, what is it? The bus is here. 艾莎 宝贝 怎么了 校车来了
[15:46] Oh, my… 天啊
[15:56] We’re very sorry for your loss. 请节哀顺变
[15:58] How long were the two of you married? 你们结婚多久了
[16:00] Five years, together almost nine. 结婚五年 加上恋爱时间快九年了
[16:03] I just… 我只是…
[16:05] This can’t be happening. 怎么可能出这种事
[16:08] The…Deer Hunter, right? 猎鹿人 对吧
[16:10] – The killer on the news? – Yes. -新闻里说的那个杀手 -是的
[16:12] Of course, we’re limited in what we can disclose, 当然 我们不能透露太多
[16:14] but The Deer Hunter has a very specific method of operation. 但猎鹿人的手法非常特别
[16:16] The manner of death, the treatment of the body… 杀人方法和处理尸体的手段…
[16:22] It’s consistent with his profile. 都和资料一致
[16:24] I knew something was wrong. 我知道有些事情不对劲
[16:26] Chad works in construction, and he didn’t come home after work. 查德在工地上班 下班后他没有回家
[16:30] We have a son. He’s only 4. What am I supposed to tell him? 我们的儿子才四岁 我该怎么跟他说
[16:32] You tell him… 你告诉他
[16:34] we’re gonna find whoever did this. 我们会抓到凶手
[16:37] How? 怎么找
[16:39] According to the papers, you don’t even have a suspect. 报上说 你们甚至没找到嫌疑人
[16:42] We have some promising new theories. 我们有些新推论很有希望
[16:44] Actually, one in particular… 事实上 有一个特别的突破
[16:46] we believe this may not be the work of the actual Deer Hunter. 我们确信 这可能不是真的猎鹿人干的
[16:48] We think it’s a copycat. 我们认为是模仿犯
[16:49] – We really shouldn’t… – No, it’s okay. -我们不应该… -不 没关系
[16:52] She deserves to know. 她应该知道
[16:54] We’re getting closer to the truth. 我们就快揭开真相了
[16:57] That’s… 那…
[16:59] Thank you. 谢谢你们了
[17:02] No, thank you. 不 谢谢你
[17:04] We appreciate your time. 感谢你能见我们
[17:08] I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you. 我能想象这对你来说有多痛苦
[17:22] What the hell was that? 你为什么那么说
[17:23] She was covering. 她想隐瞒什么
[17:24] I don’t know what, but that woman knows something. 不知是什么 但是那女人知道些什么
[17:26] Yeah, I picked up on that, Keen, 是的 我看出来了 基恩
[17:27] but since when 但从什么时候开始
[17:28] do you hand a person of interest your profile? 你会给嫌疑人我们所掌握的资料了
[17:30] My profile is wrong. 我给资料并不正确
[17:32] There was nothing specific 除了体型
[17:33] connecting the original Deer Hunter’s victims 真正的猎鹿人的受害者之间并没有什么
[17:35] other than the physical, 特殊的联系
[17:37] But the copycat, his victims… 但模仿犯 他的受害者
[17:38] You think the copycat’s targeting a specific type of victim? 你觉得模仿犯瞄准的是特定类型的目标
[17:41] What if he is? 万一是这么回事呢
[17:42] I had assumed he was operating like the original killer, 我之前假设他用了跟猎鹿人一样的手法
[17:45] but what if he chose those victims 但如果他选择受害者
[17:47] based on a different unifying reason? 是基于不同的理由呢
[17:49] He could be masking his agenda 他有可能是在伪装他的目标
[17:51] by making it look like the work of a different serial killer. 好像是其他连环杀手在模仿他
[17:53] Well, maybe there’s something in the victims’ histories we missed. 也许我们遗漏了受害人的某些背景
[17:55] But how does Mary Henning fit in? 但是 为什么玛丽·亨宁应该被怀疑呢
[17:57] Don’t know yet. 这个还不知道
[17:58] But I rattled her. 但她已经慌张了
[18:00] We should let her stew and take another run at her tomorrow. 我们明天应该再骚扰骚扰她
[18:23] Yes? 喂
[18:24] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[18:26] Mr. Reddington asked me to… 雷丁顿先生让我…
[18:27] Why are you wearing a sidearm? 你为什么带着枪
[18:35] He needs to reschedule. 他得重新安排日程
[18:36] No, no. That’s not how it works. 不不 这可不行
[18:37] I told him to come alone. 我告诉他让他一个人来
[18:38] I gave very specific instructions. 我给过他很具体的指示
[18:40] Mr. Reddington’s a man of his word. 雷丁顿先生是信守诺言的人
[18:42] If it were possible, he would be here. 如果可能 他肯定会来的
[18:44] Wherever he is, whatever the hell he’s doing, 不管他是什么样的人 不管他在干什么
[18:47] I hope it’s important. 但愿那是很重要的事
[19:06] What the hell’s going on? 怎么回事
[19:09] Hang tight, pal. 好好待着 伙计
[19:13] 90 seconds. 九十秒
[19:29] When I was young, 我年轻的时候
[19:31] I wanted to be able to dance just like Gary Goddard. 我曾想像加里·戈达德那样跳舞
[19:35] I still remember going to the snowflake dance 我还记得去看雪花舞
[19:37] and watching him for the first time. 第一次见到了他本人
[19:38] That kid, man, he could move. 那孩子 伙计 他跳得真好
[19:41] Won the eighth-grade talent show. 在8年级才艺演出中获了奖
[19:43] He was on the yell squad. 他当时是拉拉队的成员
[19:44] Gary even danced his way into Helen Hummer’s pants, 甚至还用舞姿赢得了海伦·胡默的芳心
[19:46] and let me tell you something, 一点都不夸张的说
[19:47] that was like breaking into Fort Knox. 要赢得她的青睐可比攻下诺克斯堡都难
[19:50] Pops, who the hell are you? 停 你到底是谁啊
[19:51] Then in the summer of ’88, 接着在88年的夏天
[19:53] I saw Gary in the diaper aisle at Safeway. 我在超市卖尿布的货架旁见到了加里
[19:57] He looked like hell. 他看上去糟透了
[19:59] Gray. 脸色铁青
[20:01] Out of breath, fatigued. 气喘吁吁 疲惫不堪
[20:05] Turns out Gary had a bad bicuspid valve, 原来他的心脏二尖瓣出了问题
[20:07] needed a heart transplant. 需要做心脏移植手术
[20:10] He was on the wait list until the day he died. 到死他还在器官移植的等待名单上
[20:15] How long has Isaac been on the list now? 艾萨克上等待名单多久了
[20:19] How do you know about my brother? 你怎么知道我弟弟的事的
[20:22] Six months? 六个月了
[20:23] A year? Two? 还是一年两年了
[20:25] How long is he gonna have to wait? 他还得等多久
[20:28] They won’t say. 他们不告诉我们
[20:31] I can get your brother a heart within the week. 我一周内就能给他找到心脏
[20:34] Best surgeons, best post-op care, 还有最好的医生 最好的术后看护
[20:39] and it won’t cost you a dime. 不需要你花一分钱
[20:42] Why would you do that for me? 你为什么要帮我
[20:46] Because you’re gonna do something for me. 因为你得帮我做点事
[20:48] We found the link, or at least what could be the link. 我们发现联系了 或者说可能的联系
[20:51] We have seven victims, 共有7名被害人
[20:52] so we started over with the most basic question. 所以我们从最基本的问题开始考虑
[20:55] “Do they know each other?” 他们是否互相认识
[20:55] Right, but that theory died quickly. 对 但可能性很快就被排除了
[20:57] There are seven victims all from different states, 7名受害人来自7个不同的州
[20:59] different ages, no schools in common, no family relations. 不同年龄段 没上过同一学校 不是亲戚
[21:02] So, they’re not connected, 说明他们本身没有联系
[21:03] but something about them is? 但与他们有关的事有联系吗
[21:04] Makes sense, but everything we tried was a bust. 有道理 但我们试过的角度都毫无收获
[21:07] And then it hit me — 然后我突然想到
[21:08] maybe the one thing we know about the victims 也许我们正是对受害人的认识
[21:09] is the one thing holding us back. 干扰了我们的思维
[21:11] Maybe the victims aren’t victims — not entirely. 也许受害人并非受害人 至少并不无辜
[21:14] Joseph Riggs, the copycat’s second target. 约瑟夫·里格斯 模仿者的第二个目标
[21:16] The guy had a rap sheet, 曾有过前科
[21:17] including a conviction for misdemeanor menacing. 还曾因恶意恐吓而被定罪
[21:20] He pointed a knife at his girlfriend, 他拿刀威胁女友
[21:22] said he’d kill her if she left him. 说如果分手就杀了她
[21:23] Which brings us to target four, 然后让我们把视线转向了四号目标
[21:25] Andrew Cosgrove. 安德鲁·科斯格罗夫
[21:26] Divorced from his second wife, Diane. 和第二任妻子黛安离了婚
[21:28] The transcript for a family court proceeding 家事法院的记录显示
[21:30] makes reference to a restraining order. 当时判决结果还包括一个限制令
[21:31] Okay, so that’s two. What about the others? 这才两个 其他人呢
[21:33] Number five, Judd Liggett. 五号目标 嘉德·利吉特
[21:34] No criminal record, but a year before he was murdered, 没有犯罪记录 但被杀一年前
[21:37] he was disciplined 他被所在的
[21:38] by the graduate school program he was attending. 研究生院给予了处分
[21:40] Let me guess — after complaints were made by a female student. 我猜是因为被女学生投诉了吧
[21:43] Aggravated harassment. 严重骚扰
[21:44] Nonstop phone calls, stalking her in class. 经常打骚扰电话 跟踪她上课
[21:46] The girl was terrified, but no criminal charges were filed. 女生很害怕 但最终没有定刑事罪名
[21:49] That’s why it wasn’t on our radar. 所以我们之前才忽略了他
[21:51] Stalkers, obsessive types, 跟踪狂 性格偏执
[21:53] men who get violent when the women they want reject them. 都是被喜欢的女性拒绝时有暴力倾向的男人
[21:55] That’s what Mary Henning was hiding — 这就是玛丽·亨宁想隐藏的东西
[21:57] she was afraid of her husband. 她很怕她丈夫
[21:58] Whoever killed him might have been protecting her. 不管是谁杀了他 很可能是为了保护她
[22:00] If we’re right, 如果我们想的没错
[22:01] These seven men had dangerous fixations on seven women. 这7个男人对7个女人造成了威胁
[22:04] The copycat killer was protecting those women. 模仿者杀人是为了保护她们
[22:07] Yeah, but those women were in five different states. 没错 但这些女人分布在5个不同的州
[22:08] – How did the killer even know they were in danger? – Hang on a sec. -凶手怎么知道她们的困境呢 -等等
[22:11] Diane Cosgrove got legal help with her divorce 黛安·科斯格罗夫离婚时向当地一个
[22:13] from a local nonprofit called Docket One. 叫做摘要的公益组织寻求过法律援助
[22:15] Uh, the student advocacy group that went after Judd Liggett 投诉嘉德·利吉特的学生保护组织
[22:17] – was called… – Bright Voice. -叫做 -光明之声
[22:18] Bright — Bright Voice. 光明 光明之声
[22:20] They’re both affiliates 他们都隶属于
[22:21] of a national organization called… 一个全国范围的组织
[22:24] Whitehaven Shelters. 组织名称叫做白色天堂避难所
[22:26] We are the largest nonprofit victims’ assistance association 我们是美国最大的为受害人提供帮助的
[22:29] in the U.S. 公益组织
[22:30] Every year, There are 7 million victims 每年 大概有七百万受害人
[22:31] of harassment and stalking. 被骚扰和跟踪
[22:33] We help to provide those people 我们向她们提供
[22:34] with legal, medical, and social services. 法律 医疗和社会服务
[22:36] Do you keep records of the people you provide assistance to? 被帮助的人在你们这里有记录吗
[22:39] Of course. Why? 当然 怎么了
[22:40] It’s our understanding that these seven women 我们知道这7个人都曾经
[22:42] obtained aid from your Whitehaven affiliates. 接受过白色天堂支会的帮助
[22:45] We’d like to know everything we could 我们想了解你们为她们
[22:46] about your interaction with them. 提供援助的全部细节
[22:49] As you can imagine, we take privacy very seriously here. 相信你们能理解 我们这里很重视个人隐私
[22:51] I assume you have a court order. 我想你一定有法院指令吧
[22:53] We’ll get one if necessary. 需要的话我们可以申请
[22:54] Unless there’s some kind of danger 除非有什么威胁
[22:56] of imminent threat or harm, I don’t feel comfortable — 或者迫切危险的存在 否则我恐怕
[22:58] Are you familiar with Chad Henning? 你知道查德·亨宁吗
[23:00] – Name sounds familiar. – It should. -听起来很熟悉 -你应该熟悉
[23:02] His body was found hanging from a tree this morning 今晨他的尸体被发现吊在了
[23:04] in Takoma Park. 塔科马公园
[23:06] You’re talking about the serial murders. 你们是在说那些连环杀人案
[23:08] Chad Henning was the husband of Mary Henning, 查德·亨宁是玛丽·亨宁的丈夫
[23:10] a woman who received legal counsel 她接受过白色天堂
[23:12] from a free clinic provided by Whitehaven. 一家免费事务所提供的法律咨询服务
[23:14] In fact, all the names on that list 事实上 这张名单上的所有人
[23:16] were in relationships with victims of the Deer Hunter. 都与猎鹿人的受害人有关系
[23:19] The only other thing those seven women have in common 除此之外 这7名女性唯一的共同点
[23:21] is your organization. 就是都和你们的组织有联系
[23:23] It’s quite possible that the person committing these murders 很有可能这些案件的凶手
[23:25] interacted with these women through Whitehaven. 是通过白色天堂同这些女人联系的
[23:28] We’re gonna need a full list of your employees and volunteers 我们需要一份五年来你们所有雇员和
[23:31] of the last five years. 志愿者的名单
[23:32] I’ll get you everything I can. 我会全力协助你们
[23:34] Just give me a few hours to put it together. 我需要几小时来整理文件
[23:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:53] I know, I’m — I’m overreacting, right? 我知道 是我反应过度了 对吗
[23:57] I mean, I don’t know if she talked with the FBI. 我并不知道是她有没有和联调局说
[24:00] But if Mary did talk, 可是如果玛丽说了
[24:04] she’d expose everyone. 她就把所有人都暴露了
[24:06] And I don’t care about myself. 而且我不是担心我自己
[24:10] But the other women… 而是担心其他那些女人
[24:12] I have to do something, right? 我得做些什么 对吗
[24:15] You’re right. I’m overreacting. 你说得对 我有些反应过度了了
[24:18] I should just relax. 我应该放松一下
[24:22] She’d never betray me. None of them would. 她从来没出卖过我 她们谁都没有
[24:30] The last victim’s wife, the one you let stew, 最后一名死者的妻子 你把她晾着的那个
[24:32] apparently you did a really great job, 很明显你的方法奏效了
[24:33] because she is boiling over. 因为她撑不住了
[24:35] – She called? – Just got off the phone with her. -她来电话了吗 -刚和她说完
[24:37] – She wants to talk. – Let’s go, Keen. -她想谈谈 -走吧 基恩
[24:39] Look, if you’re here because you want to give me 如果你来这是为了
[24:41] more unsolicited advice about my case… 给我提一些我不需要的建议…
[24:42] Tempting as that may be, 虽然我很想
[24:43] I’m here to speak to Agent Mojtabal. 不过我是来找莫伊塔巴尔探员的
[24:47] No one ever calls me that. 没有人这么叫过我
[24:56] Aram… 阿兰姆
[24:57] I need your assistance locating the source of a call 我需要你帮忙查一个电话的位置
[25:00] that was placed to a pay phone 这个电话打给过92街和百老汇街
[25:03] at 92nd and Broadway. 交叉口的一个公用电话
[25:04] I need a warrant. 我需要搜查令
[25:05] You won’t need a warrant. 你不需要搜查令
[25:06] Of course I won’t need a warrant. 我当然不需要搜查令
[25:07] This is the number. 这是号码
[25:09] The call was placed at exactly 2:00 p.m. yesterday. 电话是在昨天下午两点整打的
[25:13] – Aram? – Yes. -阿兰姆 -怎么了
[25:14] I can’t stress enough the urgency of this matter. 这件事非常紧迫
[25:30] Thank you for coming. I… 谢谢你能来 我…
[25:33] Tracy, hello. 特蕾西 你好
[25:35] I was expecting someone else. 我在等别人
[25:37] We have a situation. 有麻烦了
[25:39] What is it? What happened? 什么麻烦 怎么了
[25:40] The FBI found the connection. 联调局发现我们之间的联系了
[25:43] They came to Whitehaven… 他们去了白色天堂
[25:44] asking for the names of every employee. 索要每个员工的名字
[25:46] The FBI, they came, 联调局的人来过了
[25:47] but I didn’t say anything, I promise. 不过我什么都没说 我发誓
[25:54] Who were you expecting? 你在等谁
[25:56] Friends for book club. 读书俱乐部的朋友
[25:59] Oh, you’re lying. 你在说谎
[26:01] It’s you. You’re the weak link. 是你 你就是他们的突破口
[26:03] After what you’ve done for me, for us? 你为我 为我们做了那么多 我怎么可能
[26:06] Tracy, honestly, before you, I was in a desperate situation. 特蕾西 真的 在你出现之前我非常绝望
[26:10] You saw the marks. He threatened to kill me. 你也看过我的伤痕了 他威胁要杀了我
[26:12] I tried the police, all the right channels, 我找过警察 正规的途径都试过了
[26:14] and no one lifted a finger. 根本没有人管我
[26:20] I’m grateful to you. 我非常感激你
[26:22] I would never betray you. 我绝不会出卖你
[26:29] You… 你…
[26:34] Hello, Miss Henning? 你好 亨宁女士
[26:39] Miss Henning? 亨宁女士
[26:44] I’ll take the back. 我去后面看看
[26:55] Miss Henning, FBI. 亨宁女士 我们是联调局的
[27:16] Miss Henning? 亨宁女士
[27:31] Keen! 基恩
[27:48] It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. 没事的 没事的
[27:54] Think. 好好想想
[28:52] Did Ressler get a visual from the witness? 雷斯勒问过目击者那个人的相貌了吗
[28:54] No. She’s still unconscious. 没有 她还在昏迷
[28:55] I’ve been screening service providers — 我一直在筛查提供援助服务人员的名单
[28:57] therapists, lawyers, doctors, 心理医生 律师 医生
[28:59] anyone who’s worked with the wives of our copycat’s victims. 所有为这些死者的妻子服务过的人
[29:01] Someone connecting the women. 寻找跟这些女人都有联系的人
[29:02] Right, but I got nothing. 是的 但是一无所获
[29:03] Then I took a look at Whitehaven’s employees and volunteers. 之后我又看了白色天堂的员工和志愿者名单
[29:06] At one time or another, all of the victims’ wives 所有这些死者的妻子都曾在某一时期
[29:08] reached out to one of Whitehaven’s affiliates 向白色天堂的某个分支机构
[29:10] for assistance. 寻求过帮助
[29:11] Legal, medical, financial — 司法 医疗 经济
[29:12] that’s how he’s finding his victims. 这就是他寻找杀人对象的方法
[29:13] All but one. 但有一个不是
[29:14] In every case, their husbands were murdered by the copycat 所有案子中 都是在她们寻求了帮助后
[29:17] after they sought help, 丈夫才被模仿者杀死的
[29:19] Except her 除了她
[29:21] Tracy Solobotkin. 特蕾西·索罗伯特金
[29:22] 白色天堂避难所 特蕾西·索罗伯特金 会计
[29:22] Her husband was the first victim of our copycat, 她丈夫是模仿者杀的第一个人
[29:24] And she was hired over three months after his death. 而她是在他死后三个月受雇的
[29:27] Why after? Her problem was already solved. 为什么是死后 她的问题已经解决了
[29:30] Maybe she wanted to help women 或许她是想帮助那些
[29:31] who were still in bad relationships. 仍然生活得很痛苦的女人
[29:32] Maybe she wanted to help other women end them. 或许她是想帮助她们结束那种生活
[29:34] Says here she works in accounting, 上面说她是会计
[29:35] which would give her access to the names of every woman 也就是说她能知道所有接受白色天堂
[29:37] who got assistance from Whitehaven. 帮助的人的名字
[29:39] Perfect opportunity for her to identify violent spouses. 正好让她有机会找到存在家暴问题的家庭
[29:41] – Talk about a target-rich environment. – I’m on my way. -她的”资源”相当丰富 -我这就去
[29:43] Get a BOLO out on all vehicles registered to Tracy Solobotkin. 对特蕾西·索罗伯特金名下所有车发出通缉
[29:46] We got a code nine. 我们有探员被挟持
[29:47] Deploy every available unit to her address. 把所有可调配的警力派往她家
[29:50] I don’t want to do this, but I have to. 我也不想这样 但我没办法
[29:52] Nobody can connect me to Mary but you. 除了你没人能把我和玛丽联系起来
[29:55] M.E. won’t buy it. Victimology’s all wrong. 法医不会相信的 我不符合受害人侧写
[29:57] The Deer Hunter killed men. 猎鹿人专杀男人
[29:59] Is that what you call them? Men? 你是这么称呼他们的 男人
[30:01] This wasn’t supposed to happen this way. 事情本不该这样的
[30:04] I didn’t want to hurt Mary or anybody else, 我不想伤害玛丽或者其他任何人
[30:07] anybody but them! 除了他们
[30:10] I understand. 我理解你
[30:11] Maybe a jury will. 或许陪审团也会理解你的
[30:13] That’s what I said. 我也是这么说的
[30:15] To the Deer Hunter, the real one. 对真正的猎鹿人这么说的
[30:18] He was my husband. 他是我丈夫
[30:20] My God. His father was a bastard… 天呐 他父亲就是个混蛋…
[30:25] Pushing him, pushing him, 一直逼迫他
[30:27] picking on him, cutting him down. 刁难他 贬低他
[30:29] He didn’t want to face what he was, 他不想直面真正的自己
[30:32] so he overcompensated. 所以在心理上矫枉过正
[30:34] Always pretending… 总是装作…
[30:37] macho, tough… 很有男子气概 很坚强
[30:41] trying too hard with the ladies, but I knew. 努力讨好女性 但我知道这都是装的
[30:44] After we got married, there’s — 我们婚后…
[30:45] You know, there’s nothing that can hide that. 婚姻可以揭开一切伪装
[30:49] You’d think that after his father died, 本以为他父亲死后
[30:51] that he’d come to grips with it. 他能克服掉这一切
[30:54] He got angry, 结果他变得愤怒
[30:56] mean, isolated. 刻薄 不爱搭理人
[30:58] Every weekend on hunting trips — 每个周末都去”打猎”
[31:01] That’s what he called them. 他管他做的那些事叫这个
[31:03] You had no idea. 你并不知情
[31:05] After the separation, I was staying at my sister’s. 分居之后 我一直住在我姐姐家
[31:09] I came by the house one night to get my things. 有天晚上我回来拿我的东西
[31:12] I thought he was gone, 我以为他不在家
[31:13] but he was in here, in the garage. 但他在这 在车库里
[31:15] He had blood on his mouth, on his clothes. 嘴上和衣服上都是血
[31:18] The Deer Hunter had been all over the news. 当时到处都是猎鹿人的新闻
[31:24] So, in that moment, I knew… 所以在那一刻 我知道…
[31:27] what he’d done. 他做了些什么
[31:29] And I tried to leave, but… 我想要走 但…
[31:32] but he came towards me. 但他朝我走来
[31:34] He knew I knew, so he couldn’t let me go. 他知道我知道了 所以他不让我走
[31:38] And I’d never held a weapon. 我从没用过武器
[31:40] I-I-I-I… 我…我…
[31:42] I’d fended him off with a knife before, but that? 我以前用小刀挡开过他 但那次
[31:46] I never held a bow. 我从没用过弓
[31:47] Before I knew it, the arrow went straight through his heart. 还没等我反应过来 箭就直穿过他的心脏了
[31:51] And I thought about calling the police, 我想要报警
[31:53] turning myself in, but then I realized… 去自首 但后来我意识到…
[31:57] You could continue. 你能继续扮演这个角色
[31:59] You could… 你能…
[32:00] Well, yeah. 是的
[32:02] All those women Whitehaven had helped, just like me — 白色天堂避难所帮助的女人都跟我一样
[32:06] I could give them their lives back by becoming him. 我扮演他可以帮她们重拾原有的生活
[32:10] And it’s not easy. It’s hard work. 这并不容易 是份苦差事
[32:13] It’s filthy work, but it’s worth it… 这是份脏活 但只要听…
[32:18] just to he– just to see them scared for a change, 只要看到她们害怕改变
[32:22] to hear them whimper and… 听到她们抽泣和请求…
[32:25] and — and beg. 就觉得这一切都很值得
[32:30] All the things after — 每次动手之后
[32:32] You know, with the cutting, the mess — 那切割尸体 那一切
[32:33] I hated it. 我讨厌那一切
[32:35] But I-I didn’t have a choice. 但我别无选择
[32:38] I’m sick. 我很病态
[32:40] I know. 我知道
[32:42] Disgusting, but that’s the way Ron did it, 这一切令人作呕 但罗恩就是这么做的
[32:47] So I have no choice. 所以我别无选择
[32:50] I mean, from — f-from beyond the grave, 他在坟墓里
[32:52] he still pulls the strings. 仍操纵着我
[32:55] Okay. 好吧
[32:58] You got to do what you got to do. 做你该做的吧
[33:01] But can you please, please just do me one favor? 但你能帮我一个忙吗
[33:05] Yes? 什么忙
[33:07] Shut the hell up and get it over with. 闭上你的臭嘴赶紧了结一切
[33:10] What? You think I don’t know why you’re really doing this? 怎么 你以为我不知道你为什么这样做吗
[33:13] You think I’m buying this whole 你以为我会吃你这套
[33:14] “justice for victims” crap? “为受害人伸张正义”的烂把戏吗
[33:15] Well, it’s true. 这都是事实
[33:17] You’re just like your husband. 你跟你丈夫一样
[33:19] – I’m nothing like my husband! – You’re exactly like him, -我跟我丈夫完全不同 -你跟他一模一样
[33:21] like all the sick, psychopathic animals we lock up. 跟所有那些我们抓住的心理变态的禽兽一样
[33:24] Oh, you haven’t heard a word that I’ve been saying. 你没听我刚刚说的话
[33:26] I’ve heard every word. 一字一句我都听得很清楚
[33:29] ” I could give them back their lives.” “我能帮她们重拾原有的生活”
[33:31] Why don’t you just admit it? 你为什么不直接承认
[33:33] You get off on killing people. 你享受杀人的过程
[33:35] It doesn’t matter if the victim’s a scumbag or a saint — 无论被害人是人渣还是圣人
[33:37] You get off just the same, just like your husband. 你都乐在其中 就跟你丈夫一样
[33:59] Tom, no! Let him go! 汤姆 不要 放了他
[34:05] Keen! 基恩
[34:06] Keen! Stop. 基恩 住手
[34:08] Keen, don’t. 基恩 住手
[34:30] You okay? 你没事吧
[34:32] Yeah. Fine. 没事
[34:35] Back there, uh… 刚才…
[34:39] I can’t do this. 我不能这么做
[34:42] Maybe you need some time, a couple weeks. 或许你需要点时间 休息几周
[34:44] When’s the last time you took a vacation? 你上次休假是什么时候
[34:45] You’re kidding, right? 你在开玩笑 对吗
[34:48] I would have killed her if you hadn’t shown up. 要是你没出现的话我会杀了她的
[34:50] You would have done what you had to do to survive. 你是出于自卫
[34:52] Same as on the boat. 跟在船上那次一样
[34:53] No, that was different. That was Tom. 不 不一样 那次凶手是汤姆
[34:55] – You tried to stop him. – But I didn’t. -你试图阻止他 -但我没能
[34:58] I hesitated. 我犹豫了
[35:00] And maybe I thought for just one second 有那么一瞬间我或许确实想过
[35:01] it would be better for me if he were dead. 他死了可能对我有好处
[35:03] – Liz — – No. -莉兹 -别说了
[35:04] That man had a family. 那人有家庭
[35:08] He had a life. 他有自己的生活
[35:12] I’m gonna go to Wilcox. 我要去向威尔考克斯自首
[35:14] I’m gonna tell him everything. 我会告诉他一切
[35:17] How many people do you think are alive today 要是没有我们所做的一切
[35:18] that wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for the work that we do? 你觉得会有多少人现在已经不在人世了
[35:21] – Please. – 50? 100? -别这样 -五十人 一百人
[35:23] How many, Liz? 多少人 莉兹
[35:24] How many families haven’t buried a mother, a father, 多少个家庭会需要埋葬父母亲
[35:26] brother, sister? 埋葬兄弟姐妹
[35:28] Children? 埋葬孩子
[35:29] That doesn’t make it right. 那不代表这样就是对的
[35:30] No. It’s never gonna be right. 是 永远也不可能是对的
[35:33] See, the only question is the body count. 唯一的问题是死亡人数的多少
[35:35] So, you go ahead and you nail yourself to a cross, 你这样去把自己钉在十字架上
[35:38] and while you’re up there feeling sanctified, 而当你被绑在上面 感到神圣时
[35:40] you consider how many people are gonna die 你得想想有多少人
[35:42] because this task force gets shut down 会因为这个特别小组解散而死去
[35:44] and the rest of those animals on Reddington’s list 雷丁顿名单上剩下的那些暴徒
[35:46] are still out there feeding. 依然逍遥法外
[35:48] – Ressler… – No. Don’t. -雷斯勒 -不 别
[35:49] Don’t ask me to feel your pain, Liz. 别叫我去感受你的痛苦 莉兹
[35:52] I got more than enough of my own. 我自己的已经够我受了
[35:59] Do you, Samuel Aleko, swear under penalty of perjury 塞缪尔·阿列科 你是否能发誓你的证词
[36:02] that the following is true and correct? 都是真实及准确的
[36:05] Yeah. 是的
[36:08] Please tell the U.S. attorney exactly what you told me… 请把你对我说的话一字不漏地告诉检察官
[36:10] about Agent Elizabeth Keen’s involvement 有关伊丽莎白·基恩探员涉嫌参与了
[36:13] in the murder of D.C. harbor master Eugene Ames. 华盛顿港口主任尤金·埃姆斯的谋杀案
[36:24] Mr. Aleko? 阿列科先生
[36:31] Let me remind you, you’re under oath. 提醒你一下 你已经宣誓说真话了
[36:35] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[36:44] You confessed that Agent Keen was present… 你供认了在港口主任遇害时
[36:48] when the harbor master was killed… 基恩探员也在场
[36:51] and that she deliberately covered up his death. 并且刻意掩盖了他的死
[36:58] That’s what you want me to say. That’s not how it was. 这是你要我说的话 而不是事实的真相
[37:05] Dembe. Uh, yes. 邓比 是我
[37:07] Uh, Mr. Reddington said I should call 雷丁顿先生说我一查到电话来源
[37:08] as soon as I traced the call. 就即刻打电话你
[37:10] Uh, yes, I have an address. 是 我查到地址了
[37:12] Uh, 3130 Sheridan Road, Park Slope. 帕克斯卢普 喜来登路3130号
[37:18] I figured it out. 我想明白了
[37:19] What? 什么
[37:20] What you’re doing. 你正在做的事
[37:21] The hairline. 发际线
[37:23] Guys don’t get it — 男人都不明白
[37:24] most women don’t care if men go bald. 大多数女人根本不在乎男人是否会变秃
[37:27] No. Did you think I — 不 你认为我
[37:28] You’re sexy no matter what. 不管怎么样 你都很性感
[37:29] I’m not going bald. I just — I have a high hairline. 我不会变秃的 我只是 我的发迹线很高
[37:32] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[37:33] Did you just say that… 你刚刚是说
[37:34] Yep. 没错
[37:37] Just don’t get fat. 只要别变胖就行了
[38:17] Do you have a phone? 有手机吗
[38:50] Spare change? 施舍个零钱吧
[38:53] There you go. 给
[38:54] God bless you, sir. Thanks. 愿上帝保佑你 先生 谢谢
[39:02] It’s gonna be a freeze tonight. 今天肯定会很冷
[39:05] There’s a place about, uh, two blocks up called the Grant. 离这两个街口有个地方叫做格兰特
[39:08] Give this to the guy in the cage. His name’s Ronnie. 把这交给牢里那人 他叫罗尼
[39:10] – He’ll, uh, cut you a rate. – Thank you, Officer. -他会给你好处的 -谢谢你 警官
[39:12] Go get a shower. Get youself cleaned up. 去洗个澡 把自己弄干净点
[39:15] For sure. 当然
[39:24] You all right? 你没事吧
[39:25] Yeah. Fine. 没事
[39:30] What were you thinking 你当时在想什么呢
[39:31] running after a killer alone without backup? 没有支援的情况下 一个人跑去抓凶手
[39:35] – Are you scolding me? – Yes. -你是在责骂我吗 -是的
[39:37] Yes, I’m scolding you. 没错 我就是在责骂你
[39:38] That was foolish, Lizzy. You could have been — 那样做太傻了 莉兹 你有可能会
[39:40] – Killed. – Exactly that. -会死 -完全没错
[39:42] Killed. 会死
[39:43] What are you gonna do? 那你打算怎么做
[39:44] Ground me? Take away my phone privileges? 不让我出门 不让我用手机吗
[39:55] You were right about the Deer Hunter — 你对猎鹿人的看法是对的
[39:56] he was a man. 他是个男人
[39:57] And a woman. 也是个女人
[39:59] We were both half right. 我们都只猜对了一半
[40:02] Together, we were right. 加在一起我们就猜对了
[40:11] I have the Fulcrum. “支点”在我手上
[40:18] Tell me what it is, and I’ll tell you where to find it. 告诉我它是什么 我就告诉你在哪能找到
[40:22] I’ve already told you what I can. 我已经说了我能说的
[40:25] To elaborate would place you in grave danger. 详述细节会给你带来极大的危险
[40:27] – I don’t need your protection. – Oh, I think you do. -我不需要你的保护 -我认为你需要
[40:30] If it weren’t for me, you would have been indicted today. 今天如果不是因为我 你就会被人起诉
[40:32] As it is, you needn’t to worry about the harbor master anymore. 事实上 你无需再担心港口主任的事
[40:35] What did you do? 你做了什么
[40:37] Nobody was hurt, if that’s what you’re concerned about. 没人受伤 如果这是你所担心的问题
[40:40] In fact, a young man’s life was saved. 事实上 我反而拯救了一个年轻人
[40:42] I don’t want to hear any more. I’m leaving. 我不想再听你说 我要走了
[40:44] I believe I know the real reason 我相信我知道
[40:46] you don’t want me to have the Fulcrum. 你不想我得到”支点”的真正原因了
[40:48] That is…? 是什么
[40:51] Because you’re afraid… 因为你害怕
[40:54] that once you give it to me, 害怕一旦把它交给了我
[40:55] you’ll be of no further use to me and… 你对我就再也没有用处了
[40:58] you’ll never see me again. 就再也见不到我了
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme