时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Since Lot was afraid to stay in Zoar, | 罗得因为怕住在琐珥 |
[00:03] | he and his two daughters settled in the hill country, | 就同他两个女儿到山中落脚 |
[00:06] | ehere he lived in a cave. | 住在一个洞里 |
[00:09] | The firstborn said to the younger, | 大女儿对小女儿说 |
[00:12] | ‘our father is getting old, | ‘我们的父亲老了 |
[00:14] | ‘and there is not a man in the land | ‘此地又无人 |
[00:16] | ‘to have intercourse with us as is the custom everywhere. | ‘按着世上的常规进到我们这里 |
[00:21] | ‘Come. | ‘来 |
[00:23] | ‘Let us ply our father with wine and then lie with him, | ‘我们可以叫父亲喝酒 与他同寝 |
[00:27] | that we may ensure posterity by our father.’ | 这样 我们好从他存留后裔’ |
[00:32] | So that night, they plied their father with wine. | 于是 那夜她们叫父亲喝酒 |
[00:37] | And the firstborn went in and lay with her father. | 大女儿就进去和她父亲同寝 |
[00:41] | The next day, the firstborn said to the younger, | 第二天 大女儿对小女儿说 |
[00:44] | ‘let us ply him with wine again tonight. | ‘今夜我们再叫他喝酒 |
[00:49] | And then you go in and lie with him.’ | 你可以进去与他同寝’ |
[00:54] | So that night, too, they plied their father with wine. | 于是 那夜她们又叫父亲喝酒 |
[01:00] | And then the younger one went in | 小女儿进去 |
[01:03] | and lay with her father. | 与她父亲同寝 |
[01:06] | And so it was that the two daughters of Lot | 这样 罗得的两个女儿 |
[01:09] | became pregnant by their father. | 都从她父亲怀了孕 |
[01:12] | And thus, Lord, we maketh your word our command! | 主啊 我们都尊崇您的旨意 |
[01:18] | Amen! | 阿门 |
[01:53] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here | 各位亲朋好友 在上帝的见证下 |
[01:56] | in the sight of God and in the face of this family | 我们齐聚一堂 见证这个家庭 |
[01:59] | to join together this — | 结合到… |
[02:29] | 肯杨家族 第71号 | |
[02:33] | What do you feel like — Italian, Thai? | 想吃什么 意大利菜 还是泰国菜 |
[02:37] | Are we really gonna do this? | 真要这样吗 |
[02:39] | Do what? I’m hungry. | 要怎样 我饿了 |
[02:42] | Not talk about it. | 闭口不谈 |
[02:43] | I’ll probably get turned down. | 我估计也不会入选的 |
[02:46] | The trial — nobody gets in this thing. | 没人能参与到临床实验 |
[02:48] | It’s false hope. | 不过是虚幻的希望罢了 |
[02:49] | Did you hear what the doctor said? | 你没听到医生说什么吗 |
[02:50] | I mean, were you even listening? | 你当时到底有没有在听 |
[02:51] | I mean, he said the prognosis is — | 他说预后… |
[02:54] | He said he couldn’t predict. | 他说他也说不准 |
[02:55] | No, he said that the trial was your best shot. | 不 他说参与临床实验是你最大的希望 |
[02:58] | You don’t want to do it, fine. | 你自己不愿意参加 行 |
[02:59] | Then do it for me. I can live with that. | 那就当是为我参加吧 这样也行 |
[03:01] | Just want to think about it. | 我只是想考虑下 |
[03:01] | There’s nothing to think about. | 没什么要考虑的 |
[03:05] | I don’t care if you get fat. | 我不介意你长胖 |
[03:07] | I don’t care if you lose your hair. | 我也不介意你脱发 |
[03:09] | You’re applying for this trial. | 你必须去申请参加这个临床实验 |
[03:11] | You’re gonna be accepted. Do you understand me? | 然后他们会接受你的申请 听清楚了吗 |
[03:15] | I am not losing you. | 我不要失去你 |
[03:18] | Soon as I get to the office… | 我一到办公室 |
[03:21] | I’ll make the call. | 就去打电话 |
[03:35] | DMV? Really? | 在车管所 不是吧 |
[03:38] | I’ve never even seen you drive. | 我都没见过你开车 |
[03:40] | That little fella, | 那家伙 |
[03:41] | the one through the glass, his name is Glen Carter. | 玻璃后面那个 他叫格伦·卡特 |
[03:44] | His mother calls him “Jelly bean.” | 她妈妈叫他”果冻豆” |
[03:47] | A loathsome individual who, sad to say, | 只能说 这个看起来不中用的小子 |
[03:50] | possesses an uncanny ability to locate anything. | 竟然能定位任何东西 |
[04:02] | I presume you’ve heard of Justin Kenyon? | 你听说过贾斯汀·肯扬吧 |
[04:05] | The smiling public face of the militia movement. | 民兵运动中的招牌笑脸 |
[04:08] | Who hasn’t? | 谁不认识呢 |
[04:09] | Yes. The very voice of reason, | 没错 发言有条不紊 |
[04:12] | the rebel darling of the fringe right — | 游走在法律道德边缘的激进分子的最爱 |
[04:14] | charming, rustic, camera-ready, | 魅力四射 简单坦诚 光彩照人 |
[04:17] | the perfect spokesman to spin vile hatred and prejudice | 这位完美的发言人能 |
[04:20] | into treacly dross that passes for plainspoken common sense. | 把恶意与偏见粉饰得义正辞严 |
[04:24] | Forget it. | 省省吧 |
[04:26] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:27] | Justice knows exactly who Justin Kenyon is. | 司法机关很清楚贾斯汀·肯扬的为人 |
[04:29] | We know what he is. | 我们知道他是什么人 |
[04:31] | The church of the shield is a cesspool | 那个教堂就是个渣滓聚集地 |
[04:33] | of polygamy, doomsday paranoia, | 一夫多妻 末世妄想 |
[04:36] | ritualized elder and child abuse, | 虐待老人和孩子的宗教仪式 |
[04:38] | but he also has four of the most prominent civil rights attorneys. | 但他有四名最优秀的民权律师 |
[04:41] | in the country on retainer — we can’t touch him. | 在这法治国家 我们动不了他 |
[04:43] | How do you suppose he pays | 你觉得他是哪来的钱 |
[04:45] | for those high-priced lawyers — | 聘用这些天价律师呢 |
[04:46] | Charitable contributions? | 慈善捐款 |
[04:47] | His church has been audited | 过去十年 国税局 |
[04:48] | by the I.R.S. every year for the past decade. | 每年都会审查他的教堂 |
[04:52] | His books are impeccable. | 他的财务无懈可击 |
[04:55] | So are mine. | 我的也是 |
[04:58] | Justin Kenyon — head of the church of the shield, | 贾斯汀·肯扬 守护教堂的头 |
[05:01] | a polygamist cult located on a 15,000-acre reserve | 这个一夫多妻的邪教 位于六十多平方公里 |
[05:06] | in the smoky mountains. | 烟雾笼罩的群山中 |
[05:07] | Kenyon declared it a nation-state, | 肯扬宣称之为一个邦国 |
[05:09] | and petitioned to secede | 三十多年前 |
[05:10] | in U.S. district court three decades ago. | 他在美国地方法院申请独立 |
[05:12] | According to Reddington, | 据雷丁顿说 |
[05:13] | Kenyon has dozens of shipping containers | 肯扬在他的私人土地的地下 |
[05:15] | buried on his property. | 藏很多海运集装箱 |
[05:16] | Terrorists, cartels, | 恐怖分子 贩毒集团 |
[05:17] | and criminals contract with him to store cargo, | 以及犯罪分子都与他签订合同储藏货物 |
[05:19] | no questions asked. | 他从不多问 |
[05:21] | Reddington compiled a partial inventory | 雷丁顿从线人那儿得到了 |
[05:23] | from his sources. | 部分库存记录 |
[05:24] | It includes all manner of contraband. | 其中包括了所有的违禁品 |
[05:26] | From drugs and hot merchandise to military ordnance, | 从毒品 热销商品到各种军械 |
[05:29] | antiaircraft guns, missiles, R.P.G.s, Semtex. | 高射炮 导弹 火箭弹 塞姆汀炸弹 |
[05:33] | Sounds like a one-stop storage facility | 听起来像是犯罪世界的 |
[05:34] | for the criminal underworld. | 一站式储存设施 |
[05:35] | In 1982, | 1982年 |
[05:36] | Kenyon published a book entitled “The Silver Bear Prophecies”, | 肯扬出了一本书叫《银熊的语言》 |
[05:40] | which he purported were delivered to him | 他说书的内容是一个古老的 |
[05:42] | by the spirit of an ancient Druid Elder. | 德鲁伊长老通过精神力传授于他的 |
[05:45] | In it, he claims to be the latter-day incarnation | 书中 他宣称自己是一只名叫”肯扬”的银熊 |
[05:47] | of an entity the silver bear called “The Ken’yon.” | 在当今的实体化身 |
[05:51] | How convenient. | 多方便啊 |
[05:52] | Ken’yon and his followers will ascend into heaven for six days | 肯扬和他的信众将升入天堂六天 |
[05:56] | and return to — and I quote… | 然后回归… 引用他的原话 |
[05:59] | “Rain fire upon the new Babylon. | “为新巴比伦带来腥风血雨 |
[06:01] | “The defiled States of America, | “污秽的美国 |
[06:03] | “and our children shall cleanse her streets | “和我们的孩子将会用 |
[06:06] | with the blood of her founder’s enemies.” | 创教者的敌人的鲜血来清洗街道” |
[06:08] | According to Reddington, | 雷丁顿说 |
[06:09] | Ken’yon has fallen off the radar. | 肯扬已经失踪了 |
[06:12] | His clients have been unable to reach him | 从上周六开始 他的客户 |
[06:14] | or anyone on the compound since last saturday. | 已经找不到他或者是居住区的人了 |
[06:16] | Which means they don’t have access to their stored goods. | 就是说他们储存的货物都拿不回来了 |
[06:19] | As you can imagine, | 足以想象 |
[06:20] | this makes a number of very dangerous people | 这会让很多危险人物 |
[06:23] | very, very nervous. | 非常非常紧张 |
[06:27] | Not interested. Can’t be done. | 不感兴趣 做不到 |
[06:28] | Glen, you have found things for me with far less to go on. | 格伦 你找到的还远远不够 |
[06:32] | Ernie’s retirement party’s tonight. | 厄尼的退休派对就在今晚 |
[06:33] | I got to pick up the shrimp platter. | 我得去取大虾拼盘 |
[06:35] | You found Jerry Minkie’s wife | 你找到了杰瑞·敏奇的老婆 |
[06:36] | after she ran off with the uber driver, | 就在她跟那个滴滴专车司机跑了之后 |
[06:38] | the one with the Subaru. | 就是开斯巴鲁的那个 |
[06:39] | I don’t even like shrimp. | 其实我根本不喜欢吃虾 |
[06:40] | You found, uh, the other guy — who was that? — that… | 你找到了那个 叫什么来的 那个 |
[06:43] | mobster who was hiding out in needles. | 沉浸在毒品中的那个暴徒 |
[06:46] | Glen, look, you and I… | 格伦 听着 你和我 |
[06:49] | We’ve had our differences, | 我们虽有不和 |
[06:50] | but I have enormous respect for your abilities. | 但是我非常尊重你的能力 |
[06:53] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[06:54] | If anyone can help me, it’s you. | 能帮我的只有你了 |
[06:56] | It’s not the shrimp. It’s the dip, that sauce. | 不是虾的错 是蘸酱 酱料的错 |
[06:59] | I don’t like sauces. | 我不喜欢酱料 |
[07:02] | You know what? Forget it. I don’t need this. | 算了 不用了 |
[07:04] | What are you so upset about? | 你生什么气 |
[07:05] | There isn’t a retirement party, is there?! | 根本就没有什么退休派对 对不对 |
[07:07] | You’re making it up! | 你瞎编的 |
[07:08] | That’s what this is about! | 我就生这个气 |
[07:10] | This is what you want — | 你就想要这样 |
[07:11] | to see me get all lathered up! | 看我怒气冲冲的样子 |
[07:13] | You’re pathological. You realize that, right? | 你有病 你知道吧 |
[07:16] | Ernie’s shrimp platter?! You can’t be serious! | 厄尼的大虾拼盘 开什么玩笑 |
[07:18] | Do you even see the irony in that? | 你有没有看到其中的讽刺意味 |
[07:25] | Tell me about the safe. | 跟我说说保险箱的事 |
[07:28] | Glen, I’m upset! | 格伦 我还生着气呢 |
[07:29] | Your spook friend — he said it was critical. | 你的线人 他说保险箱很重要 |
[07:42] | As I’ve already told you, | 正如我所说的 |
[07:43] | he said there is a safe in St. Petersburg. | 他说圣彼得堡有个保险箱 |
[07:46] | On the second floor of I don’t know where — | 是在不知道哪里的二楼 |
[07:49] | a bank, an apartment. | 银行 还是公寓 |
[07:50] | He died before he could tell me more. | 他告诉我之前 人就死了 |
[07:52] | The spook… | 那个线人 |
[07:54] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[07:57] | Alan Fitch. | 艾伦·芬奇 |
[07:59] | Alan… | 艾伦 |
[08:02] | Fitch! | 芬奇 |
[08:04] | Fitch. | 芬奇 |
[08:07] | Kenyon’s been off the grid for three days. | 肯扬已经失踪三天了 |
[08:10] | According to his own words, that gives us 72 hours | 根据他自己的书 距离他那个版本的末日决战 |
[08:12] | before he delivers his version of armageddon. | 还有七十二小时 |
[08:14] | His counsel has assured us nothing is amiss, | 他的律师向我们保证 不会有什么问题 |
[08:16] | and under no circumstances | 并且无论如何 |
[08:18] | are we to attempt direct contact. | 我们都不该试图做任何直接接触 |
[08:20] | They’ve already won two civil judgments | 他们已经代表肯扬 |
[08:22] | on Kenyon’s behalf for harassment. | 赢了两桩骚扰罪的民事诉讼 |
[08:23] | That was before we knew he was sitting on enough ordnance | 那是在我们得知他手上的弹药足以武装 |
[08:25] | to arm a third-world country. | 一个第三世界国家之前的事 |
[08:26] | This could all go south fast and end up looking very badly. | 形势可能会迅速恶化 最终不可收拾 |
[08:29] | I don’t give a damn how it looks. | 我才不管最后会怎样 |
[08:30] | Well, that’s a luxury we cannot afford, | 自从发生了韦科事件和鲁比岭事件 |
[08:33] | not after Waco and Ruby Ridge. | 这点我们可承担不起 |
[08:34] | We’re looking at a tactical nightmare — | 我们所面对的是战术上的噩梦 |
[08:37] | 78 square miles of virgin forest, | 两百平方公里的原始森林 |
[08:39] | a mountain stronghold with enough food and potable water | 有足够的食物和饮用水的山中据点 |
[08:42] | to withstand an armed siege for months. | 可供武装部队躲上好几个月 |
[08:45] | And even if by some miracle | 就算奇迹发生 |
[08:46] | we manage to put down resistance | 我们镇压了他们的抵抗 |
[08:48] | and seize that compound without loss of life, | 在不损兵折将的情况下成功占领居住区 |
[08:50] | without harm coming to the 26 children who reside there, | 并且不伤害到住在那的26个孩子 |
[08:54] | what if Reddington is wrong? | 万一雷丁顿错了呢 |
[08:55] | Lizzy, exactly when have I been wrong? | 莉兹 我什么时候有错过 |
[08:57] | I told you — there are political considerations. | 我说过了 存在一些政治上的考虑 |
[09:00] | If we raid Kenyon’s compound | 如果我们突袭了肯扬的居住区 |
[09:02] | and come up empty-handed — | 但却一无所获 |
[09:02] | You will not come up empty-handed. | 你们不会一无所获 |
[09:04] | But if we do, | 但如果真没有 |
[09:05] | then we’ll have validated kenyon’s allegations | 就恰恰证实了肯扬的指控 |
[09:07] | that the federal government are a pack of jackbooted thugs. | 联邦政府就是一群好战的暴徒 |
[09:10] | We’ll have raised him up as a martyr for the Constitution. | 让他成为了捍卫宪法的烈士 |
[09:13] | That’s exactly what he wants. | 他就想变成那样 |
[09:14] | Lizzy, I have gone to considerable lengths | 莉兹 我付出了相当大的努力 |
[09:17] | to point you and your team in the right direction, | 为你和你的团队指明了方向 |
[09:19] | and now, due to political considerations, | 而现在基于政治上的考虑 |
[09:22] | people will die. | 无辜的人们会死去 |
[09:25] | And when they do | 而那个时候 |
[09:26] | and the bureaucrats decide that the loss of innocent lives | 等到那些官僚们终于觉得无辜的生命 |
[09:29] | trumps their career prospects, | 比他们的职业前景更重要时 |
[09:30] | you be sure to give me a call. | 记得打电话告诉我 |
[09:35] | 65号州际公路 亨茨维尔 亚拉巴马州 | |
[09:41] | Unit B61 to dispatch, | B61号呼叫总部 |
[09:43] | run a check on a late-model chevy van, | 请核查一辆小型新式货车 |
[09:45] | Tennessee plate number Delta-Oscar-Charlie-7-7-1. | 田纳西牌照 DOC771 |
[09:52] | Unit B261, that tag number is 10-40 stolen, | B261号 该车牌登记失窃 |
[09:56] | registered to a 2005 Jeep Cherokee. | 注册于一辆05款吉普切诺基 |
[09:58] | – Copy? – Copy that. | -收到吗 -收到 |
[10:03] | Show us your hands! | 举起手来 |
[10:08] | Hands outside the window now! | 把手放到窗户外 |
[10:14] | What the… | 我去… |
[10:16] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[10:18] | It’s just a — | 只是… |
[10:26] | ATF estimates there was enough Semtex in that van | 爆炸物管理局检测到车内的塞姆汀炸药 |
[10:29] | to level five square blocks. | 达到五级戒备程度 |
[10:30] | – Anything on the victims? – Vaporized. | -知道死者身份吗 -炸没了 |
[10:32] | The presumed dead include two Alabama State troopers | 初步推断死者包括两名阿拉巴马州州警 |
[10:34] | and the occupant of the van. | 以及货车内的人 |
[10:38] | We just got footage of the explosion. | 我们刚拿到爆炸时的录像 |
[10:41] | Hold your fire! It’s just a — | 别开枪 只是… |
[10:44] | It’s just a what? | 只是什么 |
[10:45] | The V.I.N. numbers on the van’s differential | 货车的车辆识别码 |
[10:47] | match a vehicle registered to Kenyon’s church of the shield. | 与注册在肯扬教堂名下的一辆车相符 |
[10:50] | Judge is signing the search warrant as we speak. | 现在法官正在签署搜查令 |
[10:52] | Also, the plates were swapped out | 而且该车牌 |
[10:54] | for one stolen off a Cherokee | 是从一辆切诺基上偷的 |
[10:55] | at a truck stop five miles down the road | 该车停靠在距离肯扬的居住区 |
[10:57] | from the Kenyon Compound. | 八千米开外的路上 |
[10:58] | I got a hit on another set of plates | 我还查到了在同一地点 |
[11:00] | stolen from the same location. | 遭窃的另一套车牌 |
[11:02] | Another van passed through a tollbooth | 另一辆货车刚经过了一处收费站 |
[11:03] | on the MD 200 headed into D.C. | 沿着马里兰州200号路前往华盛顿 |
[11:06] | Reddington was right. | 雷丁顿是对的 |
[11:07] | If we’d listened to him, | 如果我们听他的 |
[11:07] | we wouldn’t have a gang of fanatics | 这帮疯子就不会 |
[11:09] | joyriding with enough ordnance to level a small city. | 带着足以毁灭一座小城市的弹药到处兜风 |
[11:11] | Ressler and Keen, get to that compound. | 雷斯勒和基恩马上前往居住区 |
[11:13] | The warrant should be sealed and delivered | 等你们到时 搜查令应该 |
[11:14] | by the time you arrive. | 已经签署好了 |
[11:15] | Navabi, the van — find out everything you can. | 纳瓦比 尽可能挖掘关于那辆货车的信息 |
[11:21] | Harold Cooper. | 哈罗德·库珀 |
[11:24] | Dr. Levin, hello. | 莱文医生 你好 |
[11:28] | W-was I accepted? | 我入选了吗 |
[11:34] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[11:36] | You know, Jeff, you don’t owe me an apology. | 杰夫 你不必向我道歉 |
[11:39] | I know you did everything you could. | 我知道你已经尽力了 |
[11:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:56] | Hey, I just got off the phone with the doctor. | 我刚和医生通了电话 |
[11:59] | I’m afraid it’s…bad news. | 恐怕是坏消息 |
[12:02] | I am not taking you to St. Petersburg. | 我才不带你去圣彼得斯堡 |
[12:04] | You are if you want to know where the safe is. | 你要是想知道保险箱在哪就得带我去 |
[12:06] | – How do I even know you’ve found it? – You don’t. | -我怎么知道你有没有找到过 -你不知道 |
[12:09] | But I got two weeks of vacation I got to take | 不过年底之前我得把两个礼拜的假期花掉 |
[12:11] | before the end of the year or I lose it. | 不然就没时间了 |
[12:13] | It’s February! | 现在才二月份 |
[12:13] | We could take your jet, | 我们可以坐你的飞机 |
[12:15] | have a few laughs on the way, | 路上说说笑笑 |
[12:17] | Some of those nuts — the honey-roasted ones. | 吃些坚果 浇蜜汁烤过的那种 |
[12:19] | I want what I paid for — | 我要的是我花钱买的情报 |
[12:22] | the location of the safe. | 保险箱的位置 |
[12:25] | Can I be honest with you? | 我能跟你说实话吗 |
[12:27] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[12:29] | I’ve never been out of the country. | 我从未出过国 |
[12:33] | My dad, our vacations as a kid, | 我爸在我小时候带我去度假 |
[12:35] | we drove everywhere — | 我们开车去遍了各个地方 |
[12:37] | South Dakota, Florida. | 南达科塔 佛罗里达 |
[12:40] | But you — I look at you… | 但是你 我看着你 |
[12:43] | and all the places you go… | 你去的那么多地方 |
[12:48] | and I’d just like to do that once. | 我也想体验一次 |
[12:55] | Plus, I think it’d be fun. | 而且我觉得会很有趣 |
[12:57] | I feel like we might have a good time. | 我觉得我们会好好享受一番的 |
[13:14] | I’m screwing with you! | 我耍你的 |
[13:15] | I was born in London, | 我生在伦敦 |
[13:16] | but I’ve never been on a private jet. | 但我从未坐过私人飞机 |
[13:18] | Anyway, I clock out at 5:30. | 总之 我五点半下班 |
[13:20] | I’ll need to stop by the house, | 我得回趟家 |
[13:22] | grab a shower, | 冲个澡 |
[13:23] | feed the turtle. | 喂乌龟 |
[13:24] | I can have a bag packed and be wheels up by 9:00. | 到九点我就能收拾好行李整装待发了 |
[13:32] | Sheriff, have you met Kenyon? | 警长 你见过肯扬吗 |
[13:33] | He makes a habit of coming into town for breakfast. | 他有进城吃早餐的习惯 |
[13:36] | He’s a bit of a blowhard | 虽然爱吹嘘 |
[13:37] | but always friendly, cooperative. | 倒也友善配合 |
[13:40] | Plus, the church has provided volunteers for community events, | 此外 教堂还为社区活动提供了很多志愿者 |
[13:43] | search-and-rescue operations. | 协助进行搜救行动什么的 |
[13:45] | So, what are you suggesting — | 所以你的意思是… |
[13:46] | We collar this guy | 我们应该在下一次 |
[13:47] | at the next Rotary Club pancake breakfast? | 扶轮社的煎饼早餐上再把这家伙带走吗 |
[13:49] | I’m suggesting he can be talked to. | 我是说可以找他谈谈 |
[13:51] | He’s reasonable, | 他很通情达理 |
[13:53] | and I’m suggesting you let my boys handle this | 而我建议你们让我的人来处理这件事 |
[13:55] | instead of lighting this whole mountain up | 而不是放火烧山 |
[13:57] | 掀起第三次世界大战 | |
[13:59] | What are the odds we’ll be met with armed resistance? | 遇到武装抵抗的几率有多大 |
[14:01] | 100% It’s a dead certainty. | |
[14:03] | You step one foot on Kenyon’s land | 只要未经肯扬的同意 |
[14:05] | without his express consent, he’ll put a bullet in you, | 踏足他的土地 他就会朝你开枪 |
[14:08] | Badge or no badge. | 不管你是不是警察 |
[14:19] | Now, we’ve cleared the estimated kill zone, | 我们已经对预计伤害区进行了清场 |
[14:20] | and we’ve evacuated the surrounding areas. | 也疏散了周边地区 |
[14:22] | We’re waiting on a sniper team now. | 正在等待狙击队 |
[14:25] | Hold your fire. | 不要开火 |
[14:26] | It’s just… | 那只是个… |
[14:28] | a kid. | 孩子 |
[14:30] | It’s just a kid. | 那只是个孩子 |
[14:36] | – Excuse me, Miss? – Take this. | -你说什么 小姐 -拿着 |
[14:38] | Hey, h-hold on! | 站住 |
[14:39] | Hey, halt! No! | 停下 不要过去 |
[14:42] | Return to the firing line! | 回到火线后面 |
[14:43] | Do not approach the suspect! | 不要接近嫌犯 |
[14:46] | Return to the firing line! Do not approach the suspect! | 回到火线后面 不要接近嫌犯 |
[15:00] | I’m Samar. What’s your name? | 我叫莎马 你呢 |
[15:07] | Do you know what that does? | 你知道那是干什么的吗 |
[15:10] | You planned on killing a lot of people today. | 你今天准备杀死很多人 |
[15:14] | Was that your mission? | 那是你的任务吗 |
[15:18] | It’s not going to happen. Do you see? | 任务实现不了了 看到没 |
[15:24] | They’re all too far away. | 他们离得太远了 |
[15:26] | There’s no point now. | 已经没有意义了 |
[15:28] | It’s just the two of us out here. | 这里只有我们俩 |
[15:31] | If you push that button… | 如果你按下那个按钮 |
[15:34] | Only two of us are going to die. | 只有我俩会死 |
[15:36] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[15:38] | Just you and me, | 只有你和我 |
[15:40] | and I don’t want to die today. | 而我今天不想死 |
[15:45] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[15:57] | Come on out. | 下来吧 |
[15:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:03] | Come here, give me your hand. | 来 手给我 |
[16:05] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[16:41] | Go, go! | 上 上 |
[17:19] | Kenyon’s unaccounted for. | 肯扬下落不明 |
[17:20] | 53 of his followers slaughtered. | 53名他的追随者被杀 |
[17:23] | No sign of him. | 还没有找到他本人 |
[17:25] | That’s puzzling. | 太奇怪了 |
[17:26] | It appears all the adults were murdered | 看起来所有成年人都被杀掉了 |
[17:28] | and the children are gone. | 而孩子们都失踪了 |
[17:29] | Kenyon’s ideology has always been | 肯扬一直以来的理念都是 |
[17:31] | about vanquishing the infidels and rising to power, | 征服异教徒 自己主掌大权 |
[17:35] | not about killing their own. | 而非消灭自己人啊 |
[17:36] | This is a group of survivalists. | 这可是一群求生主义者 |
[17:38] | They might have been attacked by a rival militia. | 他们可能是被敌对组织袭击了 |
[17:40] | We found a number of dead bodies surrounding the perimeter. | 我们发现许多尸体都倒在了墙边 |
[17:43] | And the storage containers? | 储藏箱呢 |
[17:44] | Located, secured, and searched — | 已经找到 保护起来并搜查过了 |
[17:46] | about a dozen of them so far. | 目前发现了大概一打 |
[17:48] | They’ve been pretty much cleaned out — | 差不多都被搬空了 |
[17:49] | no weapons, no ordnance. | 没有武器也没有军械 |
[17:52] | According to an inventory list, | 根据存货清单 |
[17:53] | we’re missing small arms, RPGs, | 少了许多小型武器 枪榴弹 |
[17:56] | three hellfire missiles, | 三枚地狱火导弹 |
[17:58] | plus over a ton of semtex, | 还有一吨多的塞姆汀塑胶炸药 |
[18:00] | C4, Demex, and Plastite. | C4炸药 控制器还有三角钉 |
[18:04] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[18:05] | That was… a vase. | 那是 花瓶的声音 |
[18:08] | What about the vehicles? | 车辆呢 |
[18:09] | All the church’s vehicles are accounted for, | 教堂的所有车辆里 |
[18:11] | except for one. | 只有一辆不见了 |
[18:14] | Another bomb. | 还有一个炸弹 |
[18:15] | Something’s gone sideways, Lizzy. | 情况不妙 莉兹 |
[18:17] | Kenyon is the devil we know, | 肯扬是我们在明处的对手 |
[18:19] | but now either others are involved | 但现在要么有其他势力出现 |
[18:21] | or there’s been a complete breakdown in the organization. | 要么是他自己的组织内部出现了巨大分歧 |
[18:24] | Either way, be careful out there. | 不管哪种情况 你都要小心 |
[18:30] | You’re sure this is the apartment? | 你确定是这间吗 |
[18:31] | – This is the apartment. – You’re positive? | -就是这间 -你确定吗 |
[18:33] | Your tone is insulting. | 你这腔调太侮辱人了 |
[18:35] | My tone?! | 我的腔调 |
[18:36] | I endured 13 hours with you on my jet, | 我在我的私人飞机上容忍了你13个小时 |
[18:40] | 12 of which you had your shoes off. | 其中12个小时你还不穿鞋 |
[18:42] | You snored. | 还打呼噜 |
[18:43] | You insulted my flight attendant! | 而且还侮辱了我的空乘 |
[18:44] | I thought she was pregnant. | 我以为她怀孕了呀 |
[18:46] | Glen, the safe! | 格伦 保险箱呢 |
[18:48] | We haven’t found it yet, have we?! | 我们不是还没找到吗 |
[18:49] | I know everything one can possibly know about Alan Fitch. | 关于艾伦·费奇的事没人比我知道的多 |
[18:52] | I worked on this ’round the clock, | 我一天到晚都在忙这事 |
[18:54] | and you know how irritable I can be if I don’t get my 10 hours. | 而且你是知道我睡不够会有多暴躁的 |
[18:57] | I’ve reviewed six years of bank records, | 我调查了他六年的银行记录 |
[19:00] | and I traced the cash payment he made | 查到他就是在这栋楼里 |
[19:01] | to purchase an apartment in this very building | 就在这一层 |
[19:05] | on this very floor. | 买下了一间公寓 |
[19:08] | Trust me, the safe is here. | 相信我吧 保险箱就在这里 |
[19:10] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[19:21] | What the hell is this? | 这又是什么鬼东西 |
[19:22] | The title to apartment 221. | 221号公寓的房产证 |
[19:25] | Apology accepted. | 不用道歉了 |
[19:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:30] | We’re in apartment 212. | 我们现在在212号公寓 |
[19:35] | You don’t know the cross that I bear, | 你不知道我背负的痛苦 |
[19:36] | the things I’ve had to overcome — | 我需要克服的困难 |
[19:39] | My dyslexia. | 我有失读症 |
[19:40] | – You’re not dyslexic. – Raymond. | -你才没有失读症 -雷蒙德 |
[19:41] | Oh, really, doctor? | 是吗 医生 |
[19:43] | Is that your professional opinion? | 这就是你给出的专业意见吗 |
[19:45] | Forgot to pack my medication. | 我忘记带药了 |
[19:47] | I was shocked when you told me I could come along. | 你说我可以带上我的时候我太震惊了 |
[19:49] | It threw me. | 让我惊喜得昏了头 |
[19:50] | I left my dyslexia pills on the counter. | 害我把失读症的药忘在桌上了 |
[19:52] | There are no pills for dyslexia. | 没有药物可以治疗失读症 |
[20:00] | Get this to Sorenson for a trace on the number. | 把这个号码交给索伦森去追踪 |
[20:04] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[20:05] | – He’s 10. – 10? | -10岁 -10岁 |
[20:07] | What the hell are we dealing with here? | 我们面对的到底是什么样的敌人啊 |
[20:08] | I’ve seen this before in fanatical sects. | 我在处理极端教派时见过类似的情况 |
[20:10] | The children are indoctrinated from the time they’re born, | 孩子们从一生下来就被洗脑 |
[20:12] | force-fed by rod and rote — | 用强硬手段灌输着邪教理念 |
[20:14] | In this case, the gospel according to Justin Kenyon. | 这个案子中的理念就是贾斯汀·肯扬讲的真理 |
[20:17] | To rain fire upon the New Babylon. | 为新巴比伦带来腥风血雨 |
[20:19] | Oh, my god — coroner’s preliminary report | 天呐 验尸官关于大屠杀的 |
[20:21] | on the massacre at the compound. | 初步尸检报告出来了 |
[20:22] | – What do you got? – Not a shot was fired. | -怎么说 -没有枪伤 |
[20:24] | Every single one of those people was stabbed, | 所有人都是被刺死 |
[20:26] | strangled, stomped, or bludgeoned to death. | 掐死 踩死或者被棍棒殴打致死的 |
[20:29] | – Dear god. – And something else. | -天呐 -还有呢 |
[20:31] | A field office in Richmond just got a call | 里士满的一个外勤人员刚接到一个 |
[20:33] | from a former cult member — | 前邪教成员的电话 |
[20:35] | Dawn Weston. | 多恩·韦斯顿 |
[20:37] | Swears our truck bomber is her son. | 坚持说那个卡车人肉炸弹是她的儿子 |
[20:40] | She’s our only surviving witness. | 她是我们唯一幸存下来的目击者 |
[20:42] | Of a crime committed in my jurisdiction. | 这起案件是在我的管辖区内发生的 |
[20:44] | That makes her my responsibility. | 所以她由我来接手 |
[20:46] | Look, these are dangerous people. | 这帮人是危险分子 |
[20:48] | We have an entire unit | 我们有一整个团队 |
[20:49] | tasked with providing protective custody. | 可以提供保护性监禁 |
[20:50] | There’s no point in hashing this out now. | 现在不是讨论这些的时候 |
[20:52] | No matter how this shakes down, | 不管谁来保护 |
[20:54] | the first thing we need to do | 我们的首要任务 |
[20:55] | is get that girl safely off this mountain — agreed? | 是把这个女孩安全地带出山区 同意吗 |
[21:10] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[21:12] | Watchers. | 看守人 |
[21:14] | Watchers? | 看守人 |
[21:16] | Shh, it’s a secret. | 嘘 这是个秘密 |
[21:30] | I thought he was dead. | 我以为他已经死了 |
[21:32] | Your son, Finnian. | 你的儿子 芬尼恩 |
[21:33] | Finn, we always called him. | 我们一直叫他芬恩 |
[21:38] | Finn. | 芬恩 |
[21:44] | There are some things that you need to understand about Justin, | 关于贾斯汀 还有从前的一些情况 |
[21:48] | about the way that things were. | 你们需要明白 |
[21:50] | You see, h-his word was not just the law. | 他的话不仅仅是法律 |
[21:53] | It was the word of God himself. | 也是上帝的神谕 |
[21:56] | Justin was our oracle. | 贾斯汀是神谕的传达者 |
[21:59] | He was our burning bush. | 他是我们的”荆棘火焰” |
[22:01] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[22:01] | You don’t. | 你不明白 |
[22:02] | You can’t, | 除非你身临其中 |
[22:03] | not unless you were there. You… | 否则就不会明白 你… |
[22:06] | God, what have I done? | 天呐 我都做了些什么 |
[22:08] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[22:15] | According to Justin… | 贾斯汀定下规矩 |
[22:18] | Each man was to take unto himself three wives. | 每个男人要娶三个妻子 |
[22:22] | Which wasn’t a problem in the early days, | 这在一开始并不是什么问题 |
[22:25] | but as we began to have children… | 但是当我们开始生育之后… |
[22:27] | He must’ve seen the flaw in his plan. | 他肯定看出了他计划中的弊病 |
[22:29] | What flaw? | 什么弊病 |
[22:30] | There were too many boys, of course. | 男孩子太多了 |
[22:33] | More than half the children were, you know, male, and so… | 超过一半的孩子都是男孩 所以 |
[22:38] | He began the walkabout. | 他就开始了”游荡” |
[22:40] | The walkabout? | 什么是”游荡” |
[22:41] | The first new moon in January, | 一月的第一轮新月出现那天 |
[22:44] | lots would be drawn among the boys. | 会在男孩当中抽签 |
[22:46] | We would have a great feast in celebration, | 我们会举行盛大的宴会 |
[22:49] | and the chosen one would be the guest of honor. | 被选中的那个男孩会成为主宾 |
[22:52] | He was treated as a man. | 会被当做成年人来对待 |
[22:54] | How old were the chosen? | 被选中的男孩几岁 |
[22:55] | 8 or 10. | 八岁或十岁 |
[22:58] | Just before the onset of puberty. | 就在进入青春期之前 |
[23:00] | After the feast, the boy would be awakened | 宴会之后 男孩会被叫醒 |
[23:03] | and taken deep into the woods, and then… | 被带到丛林深处 然后… |
[23:05] | You left him there in the middle of nowhere, | 你们把他扔到天寒地冻 |
[23:08] | in the bitter cold. | 荒无人烟之处 |
[23:10] | He said there were too many. | 他说男孩太多了 |
[23:25] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[23:26] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[23:27] | Ressler’s pinned. | 雷斯勒被压住了 |
[23:28] | Ressler, talk to me! You injured? | 雷斯勒 回答我 你受伤了吗 |
[23:30] | I don’t think anything’s broke, but I’m stuck. | 没有受伤 但是我卡住了 |
[23:32] | I can’t… I can’t budge this thing. | 我 我挪不开这玩意 |
[23:36] | The radio’s shot. | 无线电被击中了 |
[23:40] | Anybody got cell reception? | 谁的手机有信号 |
[23:42] | Mine’s busted. | 我的手机坏了 |
[23:54] | Somebody live back there? | 有人住在那里吗 |
[23:56] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[23:58] | You wait by the car with Amy. | 你在车旁看着艾米 |
[23:59] | I’m gonna see if I can go get us some help, | 我去看看有没有人能帮我们 |
[24:01] | check out that smoke. | 检查一下冒烟的地方 |
[24:02] | Keep an eye on that girl. | 保护好那个小姑娘 |
[24:11] | Shouldn’t you be prepping for your confirmation hearing? | 你不是该准备任命听证会了吗 |
[24:14] | It’s a no-brainer. | 小菜一碟 |
[24:16] | You’re looking at the next attorney general. | 你眼前的就是下一任司法部长 |
[24:18] | I’m happy for you, Tom. | 我很为你高兴 汤姆 |
[24:19] | For us, Harold, for us. | 为我们两个 哈罗德 我们两个 |
[24:21] | I want you to consider taking the director’s chair. | 我想让你考虑一下司长的位置 |
[24:27] | Tom, I don’t know. | 汤姆 恐怕不行了 |
[24:28] | It’s what we’ve always talked about. | 这一直就是我们的计划啊 |
[24:31] | A rising tide lifts all boats. | 这是”水涨船高”的道理 |
[24:33] | I’m flattered, Tom. | 我感到很荣幸 汤姆 |
[24:37] | But I can’t. | 但是我不能接受 |
[24:38] | I’m not leaving here with a “no.” | 我不能接受你说不 |
[24:40] | I’d love to take you up on this, Tom. | 我非常想接受你的好意 汤姆 |
[24:42] | You know I would. | 你是知道的 |
[24:44] | But I’m dealing with some… | 但是我现在有些… |
[24:46] | health issues. | 健康问题 |
[24:49] | What, Harold? Is it serious? | 什么 哈罗德 严重吗 |
[24:51] | To be honest with you, yeah. It’s very serious. | 说实话 很严重 |
[24:56] | There was a clinical trial that held out some hope, | 之前有个临床试验有一线希望 |
[24:58] | but, uh… | 但是… |
[25:07] | Look, you didn’t come here to talk about my health. | 你来这里不是跟我讨论健康问题的 |
[25:10] | I’m happy for you. I really am. | 我很为你感到高兴 真心的 |
[25:31] | Are you in the FBI? | 你在联邦调查局工作吗 |
[25:33] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[25:34] | My daddy says all the people who work for the FBI | 我爸爸说为联调局工作的人 |
[25:37] | are gonna go to hell. | 都会下地狱 |
[25:39] | Some days it feels like that, sweetheart. | 我们的工作有时确实如下地狱一般 甜心 |
[25:41] | He says they’re gonna burn in a lake of fire. | 他说他们会在炼狱中燃烧 |
[25:46] | Who’s there?! | 谁在那儿 |
[25:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:55] | Hey, Starkweather! | 嘿 斯塔克韦瑟 |
[25:58] | – It’s them. – Who? | -是他们 -谁 |
[26:00] | The watchers. | 看守人 |
[26:09] | Sweetie, come here. | 甜心 快过来 |
[26:12] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 快趴下 |
[26:33] | The only cure for corruption is disruption. | 毁灭是堕落的唯一救赎 |
[26:35] | The only cure for corruption is disruption. | 毁灭是堕落的唯一救赎 |
[26:37] | The only cure for corruption is disruption. | 毁灭是堕落的唯一救赎 |
[26:39] | The only cure for corruption is disruption. | 毁灭是堕落的唯一救赎 |
[26:41] | The only cure for corruption is disruption. | 毁灭是堕落的唯一救赎 |
[26:43] | The only cure for corruption is disruption. | 毁灭是堕落的唯一救赎 |
[26:45] | The only cure for corruption is disruption. | 毁灭是堕落的唯一救赎 |
[26:47] | – The only cure — – Finn. | -毁灭是… -芬恩 |
[26:50] | The father said to his servants, “Quick, | 天父对他的仆人说 “快 |
[26:52] | put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet.” | 把戒指戴在他的手指上 把鞋穿在他的脚上” |
[26:54] | Do you r-remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[27:05] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[27:06] | Yes, Finn. | 是的 芬恩 |
[27:14] | You’re telling me that this attack | 你是说这次袭击 |
[27:16] | was masterminded by a bunch of kids? | 是由一帮孩子策划的吗 |
[27:18] | Not just kids — a tribe, | 不只是孩子 而是一个部落 |
[27:20] | militarily instructed by their elders | 由年长者对他们进行军事训练 |
[27:21] | from the time they could walk in tracking, | 从他们能走路起就进行追踪训练 |
[27:24] | evasion techniques, | 逃脱术 |
[27:25] | hand-to-hand combat, firearm training. | 近身格斗和武器训练 |
[27:27] | And left to die in the woods? | 然后被留在森林里死掉吗 |
[27:28] | Starting with Kenyon’s own son, David. | 从肯扬自己的儿子大卫开始 |
[27:30] | Why? Come on, keep going. | 怎么了 快点儿 继续 |
[27:31] | The gospel according to Kenyon — | 根据肯扬所传福音 |
[27:33] | “And each man shall have unto himself three wives.” | “每一个男人都应当有三个妻子” |
[27:36] | There were too many boys. | 男孩子太多了 |
[27:38] | It was the only way to maintain the ratio. | 这是保持男女比例的唯一方法 |
[27:40] | The mountain was supposed to kill the boys, | 男孩本应该在大山里死去 |
[27:42] | but it didn’t. | 但他们活了下来 |
[27:43] | It was a crucible. The weak died — | 这是个严酷的考验 弱者死去 |
[27:45] | – injuries, disease, exposure… – Get out of here! Come on, | -受伤 生病 日晒雨淋 -快离开 快点 |
[27:46] | – Get out! – …but the strong survived, | -快滚 -但是强者生存下来了 |
[27:48] | perfectly adapted, with their own laws, | 用他们自己的法律 自己的社会团体 |
[27:50] | their own society, their own gods, | 以及自己的神明适应了下来 |
[27:52] | chief among which was Justin Kenyon. | 他们之中的首领曾是贾斯汀·肯扬 |
[27:54] | – “Was”? – David is their leader. | -曾是吗 -大卫现在是它们的首领 |
[27:56] | A few weeks ago, he declared his father an apostate. | 几个星期前 他宣布他的父亲是叛教者 |
[27:59] | He said that Justin had abandoned his calling | 他说贾斯汀背弃了他的使命 |
[28:01] | and that it was up to them | 而现在得由他们 |
[28:02] | to fulfill the prophecies of Ken’yon. | 去完成肯扬的预言 |
[28:04] | Did he tell you where this final truck bomb was headed? | 他告诉你最后的这个卡车炸弹要去哪儿吗 |
[28:07] | The only people who know are the other drivers and David. | 只有其他的司机和大卫自己知道 |
[28:10] | I can’t raise Liz or Ressler. | 我联系不上莉兹和雷斯勒了 |
[28:13] | Samar, my dear, | 莎马 亲爱的 |
[28:15] | bump in the road I can help smooth over, | 遇到什么麻烦事需要我帮助吗 |
[28:17] | or have the clouds finally parted | 还是我们俩的关系缓和了 |
[28:19] | and this is a social call? | 你打来问候我一下 |
[28:20] | She’s missing. | 她不见了 |
[28:21] | Agent Keen? | 基恩探员吗 |
[28:22] | And Ressler. | 还有雷斯勒 |
[28:23] | They were supposed to deliver a witness two hours ago. | 他们本应该两小时前送交一个目击证人 |
[28:24] | They haven’t been seen since they left Kenyon’s compound. | 离开肯扬的居住区后就没人再见过他们 |
[28:27] | Have you mounted a search? | 安排搜救了吗 |
[28:28] | I’m on my way out to assist HRT, | 我正要去帮助人质救援 |
[28:30] | but there are hundreds of square miles of rugged terrain. | 但崎岖地带有数百平方公里 |
[28:33] | It could take days. | 可能需要几天时间 |
[28:34] | The weapons. | 武器 |
[28:36] | Agent Keen said there was a complete inventory list. | 基恩探员说有一个完整的库存清单 |
[28:39] | You have it? | 你有吗 |
[28:40] | Well, we have a manifest. Why? | 我们有一个登记单 怎么了 |
[28:41] | Send it to me. | 发给我 |
[28:58] | Ressler! | 雷斯勒 |
[29:38] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[29:41] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[29:42] | Dendrobium? | 石斛兰吗 |
[29:43] | My own hybrid. | 我自己培育的杂交品种 |
[29:45] | I call them “snows of Everest.” | 我称其为”珠峰之雪” |
[29:47] | Lovely. | 好名字 |
[29:49] | Friend of yours? | 是你的朋友吗 |
[29:50] | A small accounting problem. | 账目有点小问题罢了 |
[29:52] | Ruth. | 鲁丝 |
[29:54] | Ruth! | 鲁丝 |
[29:56] | I’m afraid I’ll need your undivided attention. | 恐怕得请你集中下注意力 |
[30:01] | Put on his parka. | 给他穿好外套 |
[30:03] | Tie him from the back of the snowmobile. | 绑在雪地摩托的后座上 |
[30:05] | I’ll be out in a minute. | 我马上就来 |
[30:07] | Very well. | 很好 |
[30:09] | You have my attention. | 你引起我的注意了 |
[30:12] | Ruth… | 鲁丝… |
[30:13] | I will be forever indebted to you | 要是你能好心 |
[30:16] | if you could be so kind as to provide me | 把你存放在贾斯汀·肯扬居住区里的 |
[30:18] | with the activation codes for the Hellfire missiles | 地狱火导弹的激活码告诉我的话 |
[30:21] | you have stored at Justin Kenyon’s compound. | 我会感激你一辈子 |
[30:27] | Yes. | 请讲 |
[30:30] | – Are you Navabi? – Yeah. | -你叫纳瓦比吗 -是的 |
[30:31] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[30:34] | This is Samar. | 我是莎马 |
[30:35] | Agent Navabi, what do you know about Hellfire missiles? | 纳瓦比探员 关于地狱火导弹 你了解多少 |
[30:38] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这和案子有什么关系吗 |
[30:39] | Quite a lot, actually. | 实际上 关系不小 |
[30:40] | There were three of them stolen from the compound. | 居住区里有三颗被盗的导弹 |
[30:42] | I’ve since acquired their activation codes. | 我要来了它们的激活码 |
[30:44] | You’re going to launch three Hellfire missiles? | 你想要发射三颗地狱火导弹 |
[30:47] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[30:48] | We just activated the cameras in their nose cones. | 我们只激活了装在前锥体里的摄像头 |
[30:51] | I’ve seen quite a lot of activity, | 我看到他们十分繁忙 |
[30:53] | but, then, boys will be boys. | 但孩子终归是孩子 |
[30:54] | – Liz and Ressler? – Not sure. | -发现莉斯和雷斯勒了吗 -不太确定 |
[30:56] | I have… two other views, | 我看到了…另两个画面 |
[30:59] | Only one of any tactical value. | 只有一个有点战术价值 |
[31:01] | It looks like they’re in some sort of large hand-built structure. | 看上去他们在某个大型手工搭造的建筑物里 |
[31:05] | – Where? – Funny you should ask — in standby mode, | -在哪 -问得真巧 在待机状态下 |
[31:08] | the guidance systems ping GPS coordinates every 30 seconds. | 制导系统每三十秒会发一次定位坐标 |
[31:12] | – You ready? – Go. | -准备好了吗 -说吧 |
[31:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:38] | My name’s Elizabeth. | 我叫伊丽莎白 |
[32:18] | This isn’t about me or the others, father. | 这跟我和其他人无关 爸爸 |
[32:21] | This is about you — your legacy, not mine! | 这是你的事 你的遗志 不是我的 |
[32:25] | You think I haven’t seen it? | 你以为我没看过 |
[32:29] | Read it? | 没读过 |
[32:31] | Prevarications and betrayals. | 满是谎言和背叛 |
[32:34] | – Tell me who you are. – You’ve denied the Lord | -告诉我你是谁 -你数次 |
[32:36] | – a thousand times… – Who’s in charge? | -违背了主… -谁管事 |
[32:37] | – Kenyon. – …spending too much time | -肯扬 -在异教徒身上… |
[32:38] | – I want to talk to him. – among the infidels… | -我想和他谈谈 -浪费了太多时间… |
[32:39] | Only David talks to Kenyon. | 只有大卫能和肯扬说话 |
[32:41] | You disgust me. | 你真让我恶心 |
[32:43] | David! David! | 大卫 大卫 |
[32:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:49] | – What?! – The prisoner wants to talk to you. | -到底什么事 -囚犯想跟你谈谈 |
[33:02] | Caleb, watch the road. | 凯莱布 看下外面 |
[33:04] | Make sure nobody else comes. | 确保没人来 |
[33:09] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[33:10] | Amy’s safe, along with the others. | 艾米很安全 和其他人在一起 |
[33:13] | She’s gonna be one of my wives. | 她将成为我的妻子之一 |
[33:16] | We’re all gonna get married — all of us. | 我们都会结婚 所有人 |
[33:19] | As prescribed by Kenyon. | 肯扬规定的 |
[33:21] | And the man? Ressler? | 那个男人呢 雷斯勒 |
[33:23] | What have you done with him? | 你把他怎么了 |
[33:48] | See? | 看到没 |
[33:49] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[34:06] | Freeze! Move away from him! | 不许动 离他远点 |
[34:07] | Step away from him! | 离他远点 |
[34:15] | I said freeze! | 我说了不许动 |
[34:19] | Federal agents! Get on the ground! | 联邦探员 趴在地上 |
[34:26] | Back off! | 后退 |
[34:31] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[34:32] | Kenyon’s upstairs. | 肯扬在楼上 |
[34:33] | – Get this guy right here. – Get him out of here. | -把这家伙带过来 -把他带出去 |
[34:36] | He’s gone. | 他逃走了 |
[34:47] | Kenyon. | 肯扬 |
[34:51] | Stand down! We found the… | 快下来 我们发现了… |
[34:55] | What? | 发现了什么 |
[34:58] | The third van. | 第三辆货车 |
[35:09] | Get these kids out of here! | 把这些孩子带离这里 |
[35:11] | See if you can locate those missing girls. | 看看能否找到那些失踪的女孩 |
[35:13] | They’ve got to be around here somewhere. | 她们应该就在这附近 |
[35:15] | – Call for backup. – No backup! | -我去请求支援 -不用 |
[35:17] | Just round up these kids | 就让现场的人把孩子们 |
[35:18] | with the personnel we’ve got and clear out. | 聚集起来 然后撤离现场 |
[35:20] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[35:23] | Don’t come any closer! | 别过来 |
[35:25] | I’ve got 300 pounds of explosives in this van! | 这辆货车上有三百磅炸药 |
[35:30] | Go ahead. | 继续啊 |
[35:32] | It’s what he wanted, isn’t it? | 这不就是他想要的结果嘛 |
[35:34] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[35:35] | I know your father… | 我知道你父亲 |
[35:38] | wanted you dead. | 想要你死 |
[35:42] | He sent us out there to make us stronger, | 他派我们出去锻炼 让我们变得更强大 |
[35:45] | to be warriors, to fulfill his prophecy! | 让我们变成战士 去实现他的预言 |
[35:47] | All those boys — | 所有那些男孩子 |
[35:50] | they wouldn’t have made it if it weren’t for you, | 如果不是因为你 他们是活不下来的 |
[35:53] | taking them in, teaching them how to survive. | 接纳他们 教他们如何生存 |
[35:56] | Your father never wanted them. | 你父亲从来不想要他们 |
[36:00] | He never wanted you. | 他也从来不想要你 |
[36:03] | But you’re not your father, David. | 但你不是你父亲 大卫 |
[36:06] | You’re better than him. | 你比他强 |
[36:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:16] | I am. | 我是 |
[36:18] | Coward! | 懦夫 |
[36:52] | ATF’s been over the grounds. | 新型战术战斗机已全面搜查地面 |
[36:53] | They’ve searched the buried containers. | 他们已经搜查过埋藏的集装箱了 |
[36:55] | If you’re wondering about what you stored there, | 你在那储存的东西 |
[36:57] | it’s long gone. | 那早就不见了 |
[37:02] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:04] | A key. | 钥匙 |
[37:07] | I bought you an apartment at the Audrey, | 我在奥黛丽区给你买了一间公寓 |
[37:10] | top floor, splendid view of the Potomac. | 顶楼 能看到波拖马可河的美丽景色 |
[37:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:16] | It’s time to leave the motel behind. | 是时候搬出旅馆了 |
[37:23] | I’m happy where I am. Thank you. | 我住旅店挺开心的 谢谢 |
[37:26] | You’ve been many things lately, Lizzy, | 你最近的情绪很复杂 莉兹 |
[37:28] | but happy is not one of them. | 但是你并不开心 |
[37:30] | That motor lodge you call home crushes the spirit, | 那间你称之为家的汽车旅馆让人沮丧 |
[37:33] | smothers the soul. | 压抑灵魂 |
[37:34] | And you think a view is gonna change that? | 那你认为美丽的风景就能改变吗 |
[37:39] | I once stayed at a villa in Bali | 以前我住在巴厘岛的别墅里 |
[37:42] | with a view of the Indian Ocean. | 能看到印度洋的美景 |
[37:46] | Every morning, all I saw before me was… | 每天早上 我眼前所看到的是 |
[37:52] | possibility. | 无限的可能性 |
[37:56] | That and a gorgeous housekeeper named Putu, who used to — | 还有那个美丽的管家普图 她常常 |
[38:00] | Thanks, but, no, thanks. | 谢谢 不用了 谢谢 |
[38:05] | I wish you’d stop. | 但愿你会停止 |
[38:07] | Stop what? | 停止什么 |
[38:09] | Trying. | 停止尝试 |
[38:10] | Stop hoping things are gonna get better between us. | 别再希望我们之间会有好转 |
[38:13] | You and me, it’s just business. | 你我之间 只有公事 |
[38:16] | That’s all it’s ever gonna be. | 仅此而已 不会改变 |
[40:01] | Single malt. | 纯麦芽威士忌 |
[40:03] | Highland, if memory serves. | 苏格兰高地吧 如果我没记错的话 |
[40:06] | I got you in. | 我把你弄进去了 |
[40:10] | Tom, I thought I was clear. | 汤姆 我已经说得很清楚了 |
[40:12] | I appreciate you thinking I’d be a good director, but — | 很感激你认为我会是个好司长 但是… |
[40:14] | Screw the director. I got you into the trial. | 别管什么主管了 我把你弄进临床试验了 |
[40:18] | – At Georgetown. – What? | -在乔治城 -什么 |
[40:21] | How? | 怎么办到的 |
[40:22] | Good questions. | 问得好 |
[40:24] | I know a guy who knows a guy. | 利用我的人际关系 |
[40:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:37] | Am I taking another patient’s spot? | 我是要取代另一个病人的位置吗 |
[40:38] | Because… I couldn’t accept that. That wouldn’t be right. | 那样我接受不了 这么做是不对的 |
[40:42] | Righteous to the end. | 看你一身正气那样 |
[40:43] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[40:45] | It was going to be 35 patients, and now it’ll be 36. | 之前有35个病人 现在变成36个了 |
[40:54] | Thank you, Tom. | 谢谢你 汤姆 |
[40:59] | There are good ships… | 有好的船 |
[41:00] | and there are wood ships. | 也有木船 |
[41:02] | The ships that sail the sea. | 还有扬帆出海的船 |
[41:05] | But the best ships are friendships. | 但是最好的船还是友谊之”船” |
[41:06] | And may they always be. | 祝我们友谊长存 |
[41:32] | The number from the safe traces to a blind exchange. | 我们对一个秘密交易进行无痕迹调查 查到了这个号码 |
[41:35] | We can’t identify the party you’ll be speaking to. | 但电话那头的人是谁尚未查清 |
[42:00] | Yes. | 说吧 |
[42:06] | I’m calling on behalf Alan Fitch. | 我代表艾伦·费奇打电话给你 |
[42:08] | The safe. | 保险箱 |
[42:10] | You found the safe? | 你找到保险箱了吗 |
[42:14] | Who the hell is this? | 你是什么人 |