Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] 卢瑟·布拉克斯顿 第21号 完结篇
[00:37] Hang on, hang on! 坚持住 坚持住
[00:38] You’re not gonna die today. Hang on. 今天你不会死的 坚持住
[01:04] Okay, okay. Come here. 好了好了 过来
[01:05] Okay? All right. 没事吧 好
[01:08] Let’s get the hell out of here. 我们赶快离开这个鬼地方
[01:09] Come on, come on. 走 快走
[01:36] What do we have? 现在什么情况
[01:36] Satellite imagery confirms 卫星图像确认
[01:37] the factory’s been hit and is burning. 工厂被击中 现在正被大火包围
[01:39] All communications are down. 所有通信都中断了
[01:40] No audio or video in or out. 无法传输任何音频或视频信号
[01:42] Where are you on search and rescue? 搜救人员呢
[01:43] I have no authorization to dispatch the coast guard. 我没有权限派遣海岸警卫队
[01:45] My people are on that rig. 我的人在那个平台上
[01:47] That rig was a level-10 detention facility. 那个平台是个十级羁押中心
[01:49] It does not exist. It never existed. 对外人来说根本不存在
[01:50] If you think I’m gonna let you and the director 如果你觉得我会让你和局长
[01:52] cover your asses at the expense of the lives of my people, 牺牲我的人来收拾你们的烂摊子
[01:54] – then you’ve got another — – Off the record — -那你们就… -私底下来说
[01:56] the factory was bombed 工厂被炸毁
[01:57] to prevent those terrorists from getting their hands 是为了防止恐怖分子染指
[01:58] on vital national secrets. 重要国家机密
[02:00] On the record — this incident never occurred. 公开来说 这件事根本不存在
[02:03] Look, if you’re not interested in the detainees, fine. 你关不关心那里的囚犯我不管
[02:05] But there are over 75 people who work for you 但是如果你再不行动 你手下75个人
[02:08] who are gonna drown and burn if you do nothing. 马上就都会被淹死或者烧死
[02:10] If you don’t contact search and rescue, I will. 如果你不联系人搜救 那我去
[02:13] Do that, Agent Cooper, and you will be relieved of duty. 库珀探员 你去的话就会被革职
[02:16] Without confirmation of survivors, 不确认有幸存者的话
[02:17] is it really worth making that call? 你觉得真值得你这样吗
[02:22] Reddington! Where’s Keen? 雷丁顿 基恩呢
[02:25] Braxton took her. 布拉克斯顿把她抓走了
[02:28] Are any of these comms working? 还有通讯设备可以用吗
[02:29] That walkie has a range of a thousand yards at the most. 那个对讲机的最大联系范围是一千码
[02:33] Unassisted, yeah, 没有辅助设备的话确实如此
[02:33] but a dipole antenna array will boost the signal. 但是用偶极天线阵可以增强其信号
[02:37] This rig is sinking. 这个平台在下沉
[02:39] If we can’t make contact, 如果我们联系不到救援
[02:40] anyone here who doesn’t burn is gonna drown. 没被烧死的人也会被淹死
[02:44] You said Braxton took Keen. Why? 你说布拉克斯顿把基恩带走了 为什么
[02:52] Where am I? 这是什么地方
[02:54] Where are agents Ressler and Navabi? 雷斯勒和纳瓦比探员呢
[02:56] Did they make it? 他们逃出来了吗
[02:58] Don’t know. 不知道
[03:00] Don’t care. 也不关心
[03:04] How does it feel to have something 你那颗漂亮的小脑袋里
[03:07] people are willing to die for 有些别人愿意
[03:09] -=耐卡影音论坛出品=- 更多精彩美剧请登录www.ncar.cc/bbs欣赏
[03:10] locked up in that pretty, little head of yours? 为之而死的东西 是什么感觉
[03:11] I don’t know anything. 我什么都不知道
[03:16] We’ll see. 等着瞧吧
[03:20] 朱诺 阿拉斯加
[03:23] 格雷斯河医院
[03:28] Look, I don’t know who gave you clearance to land, 我不知道是谁让你们降落的
[03:29] but we’re closed to traum– 但是我们不收
[03:31] He’s got a g– 他有
[03:34] 初校:王小麦 早先森 圈圈
[03:36] Sir, I’ve been monitoring flights in and around 长官 我一直在监控工厂周围
[03:38] the Norton Sound with proximity to the factory. 进出诺顿湾的飞机
[03:40] The F.A.A. picked up an aircraft 联邦航空管理局发现
[03:42] entering Juneau airspace 有架飞机进入朱诺领空
[03:43] I.D.’d as a private medevac chopper. 身份为私人医疗直升机
[03:45] The F.A.A. doesn’t require flight plans 联邦航空管理局不会要求
[03:47] or passenger manifests for medevac choppers. 医疗直升机提供飞行计划或者乘客名单
[03:50] I think that’s how Braxton plans to disappear. 我觉得这就是布拉克斯顿溜之大吉的计划
[03:52] Where did they land? 他们在哪里着陆
[03:53] Grace River Hospital. 格雷斯河医院
[03:54] Get a tac unit there and notify the hospital. 派一支战术小队过去 并且通知医院
[03:56] Make sure they have Braxton’s mug shot. 确保他们有布拉克斯顿的照片
[03:58] That incident you insist didn’t occur, 你坚持不存在的那件事
[03:59] it just came to shore. 已经上岸了
[04:13] Okay, listen up. 好 大家听着
[04:15] Juneau PD was unable to apprehend Braxton, 朱诺警方无法抓获布拉克斯顿
[04:17] but he was positively I.D.’d. 但是可以确认就是他
[04:19] I want surveillance feeds from every camera 现在我要那家医院方圆十个街区的
[04:20] within 10 blocks of that hospital. 所以监控信息
[04:22] Sir, the coast guard — 长官 海岸警卫队…
[04:23] they’re picking up a signal from the factory. 他们接收到了工厂那边发送的信号
[04:25] That’s some kind of S.O.S. 这是紧急求救信号
[04:27] Survivors. 幸存者
[04:28] I’m making that call whether you like it or not. 无论如何我都要派人去搜救了
[04:33] We’re on final approach. 最后通讯
[04:33] We need a head count on survivors. 我们需要知道幸存者的人数
[04:35] Helo two. Helo two. 二号直升机 二号直升机
[04:37] Emergency message, plus three. 紧急信息 这有三个人
[04:42] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪都不能去
[04:48] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[04:59] I’m hitting a wall. 我什么都问不出来
[05:01] She’ll talk. 她会开口的
[05:01] Oh, no. She’s talking. 不 她有说
[05:03] Told me everything she remembered, 告诉我了她还记得的一切
[05:05] which is nothing. 也就是什么都不记得
[05:09] You saying she wasn’t there? 你说她当时不在那吗
[05:11] I’m saying if she was there, 我是说 如果她当时在场
[05:12] she’s repressed her memory — 那她就封住了自己的记忆
[05:14] buried it so deep 深埋于心
[05:15] that I can’t even get her to talk about it. 以至于我都不能让她开口
[05:32] The Fulcrum. 支点
[05:35] Where is it? 在哪里
[05:41] I envy you — your ability to block a horrible memory. 我羡慕你 可以将糟糕的回忆封闭起来
[05:45] I needed help to do that. 我自己可办不到
[05:48] Lucky for me, 算我走运
[05:49] the person who helped me forget… 帮助我忘记的人
[05:53] is gonna help you remember. 会帮你想起来的
[05:57] Max, I’m not gonna tell you to pick up your dominoes again. 马克斯 别让我再唠叨让你把骨牌捡起来了
[06:02] Come on. We got to go. We’re late. 快点 得走了 要迟到了
[06:05] Max? 马克斯
[06:08] – Max? – Hey, doc. -马克斯 -你好 医生
[06:12] Remember me? 还记得我吗
[06:14] Braxton. 布拉克斯顿
[06:18] Max, it’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. 马克斯 没事的 不会有事的
[06:21] I don’t know, doc. 不好说啊 医生
[06:23] Depends on you. 这得看你
[06:28] What do you want? 你想要什么
[06:31] Let’s go for a ride. 我们出去兜兜风
[06:38] The princess here 这位公主殿下
[06:39] has something in her head that I want. 脑子里有我想要的信息
[06:41] It’s a memory. 是段回忆
[06:42] Now, you helped make all my memories go away. 你能帮我忘记一切记忆
[06:46] You made Khafji disappear. 把哈夫吉的记忆都抹去了
[06:48] Boom! Just like a magic trick. 就像变魔术一样
[06:50] I’m thinking, if you were able to bury one of my memories, 我在想 你要是能让我忘记一段回忆
[06:56] then you can retrieve some of hers. 那你就能让她想起一段回忆
[06:58] No. It’s not that simple. 不 没那么简单
[07:01] Mom, they — 妈妈 他们
[07:02] – they said they won’t hurt me… – Max. -他们说他们不会伤害我 -马克斯
[07:04] …if you do what they say, so please, Mom, plea– 只要你按他们说的去做 妈妈 拜托
[07:07] Max. Don’t hurt him. 马克斯 别伤害他
[07:10] Don’t you hurt him. 不要伤害他
[07:10] Guys, there are people looking for me. 听我说 有很多人在找我
[07:12] If they find me, they’ll find you. 只要找到我 就会找到你
[07:17] Now you are going to go into her head, 你现在要进到她的脑袋瓜里
[07:20] and you’re going to retrieve a memory. 然后唤回一段回忆
[07:22] If you do that, if you help me, 你照做的话 帮了我
[07:24] you’ll be helping Max. 就是帮了马克斯
[07:26] Do I make myself clear? 我说得够清楚了吗
[07:31] Give him a list of everything you’re gonna need. 告诉他你都需要些什么
[07:35] Sebastian, brother. I didn’t think you made it out. 塞巴斯蒂安 兄弟 没想到你能逃出来
[07:39] He didn’t. 他没逃出来
[07:40] I did. 我逃出来了
[07:46] Oh, man. 老天
[07:47] This is just like Belgrade, huh, boyo? 真是跟贝尔格莱德一模一样啊
[07:49] Whatever you want, I get. 你想要的 最后都落到我手里
[07:51] This is nothing like Belgrade. 这和贝尔格莱德有天壤之别
[07:52] What was the name of that kid? 那小子叫什么来着
[07:54] You know, the one you had running point? 就是帮你踩点的那个
[07:55] I wish I could have been there 我真希望你打开衣柜
[07:56] when you opened that closet door 发现他被你的领带吊死时
[07:58] and found him hanging by your necktie. 我也在场
[08:00] His name was Henkel. 他叫汉高
[08:02] Henkel! That’s right. 汉高 没错
[08:04] Kid was a talker. 那小子话挺多的
[08:05] You’re out of your depth, Luther. 你现在力有未逮 卢瑟
[08:07] You don’t know the people you’re dealing with. 你不了解你在对付什么人
[08:09] You’re a fine thief — meticulous and careful — 你是个高超的窃贼 一丝不苟小心谨慎
[08:13] but this is different. 但这不一样
[08:14] You’re improvising, 你是在随机应变
[08:15] And you and I both know thinking on your feet 而你我都清楚随机应变
[08:18] is not your strong suit, Luther. 一向不是你强项 卢瑟
[08:20] You will make a mistake, and when you do, 你会犯下错误 而当你犯错时
[08:23] I will be there to indulge in the undeniable pleasure 我则会沉浸在满腔愉悦和满足中跟你说
[08:27] and sweet satisfaction of “I told you so.” “我告诉过你的”
[08:31] Well, you better hurry. 你最好快点
[08:32] ’cause your girlfriend, the princess, 因为你的小女友 公主殿下
[08:34] she’s got the answers in her head that I’m looking for, 她脑瓜里有我想要的信息
[08:38] and I found a way to get them out. 我有办法把它搞出来
[08:46] I spoke with Cooper. 我和库珀联系了
[08:47] The coast guard pilots who transported us 已责令送我们回来的海岸警卫队飞行员
[08:49] are being debriefed. 不得泄密
[08:50] As far as the rest of the world is concerned, 我们会对外宣称
[08:52] you are presumed missing. 你已失踪
[08:54] You need to look for any known associates of Braxton’s 你需要查出和布拉克斯顿有关的
[08:58] with psychiatric medical training — 所有受过精神医学训练的人
[09:00] neurologists, psychiatrists, pharmacologists — 神经病医师 精神病医师 药理学家
[09:02] Wait. Slow down. 等等 慢点说
[09:03] Braxton is trying to extract a memory from agent Keen. 布拉克斯顿想从基恩特工脑子里找一段记忆
[09:07] He will do so by any means necessary. 为此他会不择手段
[09:09] He’s likely contacted someone for that purpose already. 他似乎已经找到能派上用场的人了
[09:12] Find out who that someone is. 找出那人是谁
[09:14] What memory? 什么记忆
[09:16] A memory she has no memory of. 一段她不记得的记忆
[09:28] You said you had the situation under control. 你说过一切尽在掌握
[09:31] I do. The strike on the factory was unsuccessful. 确实 但对工厂的空袭并不成功
[09:33] And now we have survivors to contend with. 结果放走了对手
[09:35] Not to mention the incident at the public hospital. 更不要提医院里发生的劫持事故
[09:38] The missile strike will be made public. 我们会公开此次导弹攻击
[09:41] It will be blamed on, uh, inmate uprising, 把错误归咎为
[09:44] which got out of hand. 罪犯暴动失控
[09:46] Enemy combatants took the facility, 敌方战斗人员控制了那个地方
[09:48] executed staff, and were preparing to escape. 处决了管理人员 并计划逃跑
[09:50] We unfortunately had no other choice but to act aggressively. 很不幸我们别无选择只能采用激进措施
[09:55] Loss of life, although tragic, was unavoidable. 人员伤亡虽然惨烈 但不可避免
[09:59] Director, is there any accounting for Reddington? 局长 知道雷丁顿在哪里吗
[10:01] Or the Fulcrum. 或是支点
[10:02] We will have the Fulcrum in our hands very shortly. 支点很快就能到手
[10:05] How? 怎么说
[10:07] I have a team working on it as we speak. 我派了专人正在处理
[10:12] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[10:12] Sir, sir, I think I found a doctor 长官 我想我找到一位
[10:14] with a connection to Braxton. 和布拉克斯顿有联系的医生了
[10:19] You’re safe. 你安全回来了
[10:35] Uh, w– uh, what about Mr. Reddington? 雷丁顿先生怎么样了
[10:36] He’s, uh, pursuing his own leads. 他在跟进自己的线索
[10:39] Aram, the doctor? 阿兰姆 说医生的事
[10:41] Yes, right. Uh, sorry. 对 抱歉
[10:44] Okay. Her name is Dr. Selma Orchard. 她的名字叫塞尔玛·奥查德
[10:47] She’s an attending in neurology at Walter Reed 她是沃尔特里德陆军医院神经科的主治医师
[10:49] and was part of a team that discovered a gene 她所在的队伍曾经发现一个
[10:51] that makes it possible to erase memories. 可以消除记忆的基因
[10:54] I’m sorry. Erase memories? 你说什么 消除记忆
[10:55] Yeah, the gene is known as TET1, 是的 该基因名叫TET1
[10:57] and it’s critical to a process called memory extinction, 在记忆消失过程中非常关键
[11:00] where painful events are replaced 这是积极快乐的记忆
[11:02] with more positive associations. 取代痛苦回忆的一个过程
[11:03] She was at Walter Reed. Was Braxton a soldier there? 她去过沃尔特里德 布拉克斯顿在那当过兵吗
[11:06] First Gulf War. 第一次海湾战争
[11:07] He was part of a friendly fire incident 他在哈夫吉遭遇了友军炮火误伤
[11:09] with multiple casualties in Khafji. 人员伤亡重大
[11:12] I assume he brought this home with him. 我认为他可能留下了阴影
[11:13] Orchard must have treated him at some point for this. 奥查德可能因此帮过他
[11:16] Selma Orchard — find her now. 塞尔玛·奥查德 找到她
[11:20] It’s called recovered memory therapy. 这叫做记忆复原疗法
[11:22] I’m going to use a combination 我会同时利用
[11:23] of hypnotherapy and pharmaceuticals 催眠和药物治疗
[11:25] to put you into a lucid, waking dream state. 让你进入意识清晰的梦境
[11:28] My field is in blocking trauma. 我擅长的是消除创伤记忆
[11:30] Extracting it, there are probable risks. 而提取记忆 也许会有点危险
[11:33] You don’t have to do this. 你可以不这么做的
[11:34] I’m going to give you a sedative. 我会先给你注射镇静剂
[11:37] The mind turns things off for a reason. 大脑忘记一些事是有原因的
[11:39] I found that what the mind fights, 如果我找到了它抗拒的部分
[11:41] the body tries to fight, too. 你的身体也会作出反抗
[11:44] I need you relaxed. This is for your own safety. 我需要你完全放松 这是为你好
[11:52] He told me I need to take you back to a fire 他让我把你带回26年前的
[11:55] 26 years ago. 一场大火
[12:03] I don’t want to go back. 我不想回去
[12:07] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[12:14] PD says there’s no sign of forced entry or foul play, 警察说没有强行进入和犯罪行为的痕迹
[12:17] but Orchard never showed up for work. 但奥查德没去上班
[12:19] I just got off the phone with the boy’s school. 我刚给她儿子的学校打过电话
[12:21] He never showed up, either. 孩子也没去上学
[12:24] Braxton has them. 布拉克斯顿把他们抓走了
[12:29] Elizabeth, I want you to close your eyes. 伊丽莎白 我需要你闭上双眼
[12:31] Now I want you to relax all of the muscles in your body. 然后放松全身的每一块肌肉
[12:36] Pretend that you can float. 仿佛自己飘在空中一般
[12:38] As you float, all of the tension leaves your body. 你飘起来 身体就不会紧张了
[12:42] Tension floats, too, 紧张感也会飘起来
[12:44] but it floats away from you. 但它飘走了
[12:47] Now I want you to breathe in… 现在吸气
[12:50] …and out. 呼气
[12:55] Good. 很好
[12:56] All of the tension is floating away. 所有的紧张感都飘走了
[12:58] You can’t even feel it anymore. 你再也感觉不到了
[13:01] All you can feel is yourself, 你只能感觉到你自己
[13:04] making the image of yourself 描绘出你自己的影像
[13:07] clearer and clearer. 越来越清晰
[13:09] Focus on that image of yourself. 把注意力集中在自己身上
[13:12] Only it’s not you today. 但那并非如今的你
[13:15] It’s you 26 years ago. 而是二十六年前的你
[13:18] You can almost picture her, that little girl. 你已经能描绘出她的样子了 那个小女孩
[13:22] I’m gonna ask the little girl to open her eyes. 现在我要那个小女孩睁开眼睛
[13:27] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[13:31] Three… 三
[13:32] two… 二
[13:35] one. 一
[13:39] What do you see? 你看到了什么
[13:42] A little girl… 一个小女孩
[13:44] hiding. 正在躲起来
[13:46] Okay, stay here, sweetie. 好了 呆在这 宝贝
[13:47] No matter what happens, you need to stay here 不论发生什么 你都要呆在这
[13:49] and not come out until I come get you. Understand? 除非我来接你 不要出来 明白吗
[13:52] Are you with her? 你和她在一起吗
[13:54] Yes. 是的
[13:55] Where is she? 她在哪
[13:57] Hey, what’s your bunny’s name? 你的兔子叫什么
[13:58] I’m not leaving without Masha. 不带上玛莎我是不会走的
[13:59] Masha! 玛莎
[14:01] She’s not going back with you. 她不会跟你回去的
[14:03] I know you’re scared, but it’s okay. 我知道你很害怕 但没事的
[14:06] Lizzy? Can you hear me? 莉兹 听得到我说话吗
[14:18] Hello. Thank you for coming on such short notice. 你们好 感谢你们能在短时间赶来
[14:22] Time is of the essence, so I’ll skip introductions. 时间紧迫 我就不说背景了
[14:25] I’ve asked you all here 我让你们来
[14:26] because you all have one thing in common — 因为你们都有一个共同之处
[14:28] You all have business with Luther Braxton. 你们都和卢瑟·布拉克斯顿有生意往来
[14:32] As rewarding as those relationships may have been, 无论你们以前关系有多好
[14:35] they’ve come to an end. 现在都结束了
[14:36] Mr. Braxton has started something he cannot finish. 布拉克斯顿先生开始了一件他无法完成的事
[14:40] He’ll likely reach out to one of you for help. 他很可能会寻求你们的帮助
[14:42] When he does, 当他这么做时
[14:43] you will contact me at the number I have provided. 你们要联系我提供的号码
[14:47] Questions? 有问题吗
[14:51] Good. 很好
[14:53] What’s in it for us? 对我们有什么好处
[14:57] Life. 保命
[15:04] Where are we on Dr. Orchard? 奥查德医生查得怎么样了
[15:06] Nowhere. 不怎么样
[15:06] Uh, if Braxton did abduct her, 如果布拉克斯顿真绑架了她
[15:08] he didn’t leave a trace. 也没留下任何线索
[15:09] And Reddington? 雷丁顿呢
[15:11] I’m pretty sure if he had a lead we would have heard from him. 我肯定如果他有线索 我们会知道的
[15:13] Metro PD just called in a possible visual on Braxton 纽约警局打来说可能在安那卡斯提亚附近
[15:16] near Anacostia. 看到布拉克斯顿了
[15:17] He saw him get into a van with a couple of men 有人在奥查德被绑架一小时后看到
[15:19] an hour after Orchard’s abduction. 他和几个人进了辆面包车
[15:20] Did they track it? 他们进行追踪了吗
[15:21] No, the patrolman was on foot. 没 那个巡警当时是步行
[15:23] The van left before he could flag the plate. 在他记下车牌前那车就开走了
[15:24] Get to Anacostia and canvass the neighborhood. 去安那卡斯提亚询问那附近的人
[15:26] Knock on every door. 挨家挨户地问
[15:27] If Braxton was there to meet with someone, 如果布拉克斯顿是去见什么人
[15:29] I want to know who. 我要知道是谁
[15:34] Cooper. 库珀
[15:37] Hello, Dr. Levin. 你好 莱文医生
[15:39] Did you get the results? 有结果了吗
[15:42] Yes. At your office? 好的 在你办公室
[15:46] This is not gonna work like this. 这样下去不行
[15:47] These drugs, she could become hypertensive, 这些药会导致她血压过
[15:49] develop an arrhythmia. 心律失常的
[15:50] I gave you everything you asked for. 你要的我都给你了
[15:51] Well, we should have an anesthesiologist 我们得找个麻醉师
[15:52] or an E.R. doc here to titrate her meds. 或是急诊室医生为她进行静脉滴注
[15:54] I told you there are risks. 我跟你说过这有风险
[15:55] Well, then take the risks. 那就承担这些风险
[15:56] It’s either her or your boy. 不是她就是你儿子
[16:15] What’s happening, Elizabeth? Tell me. 发生了什么 伊丽莎白 告诉我
[16:17] They’re shouting. 他们在吵架
[16:19] – Who? – What are they saying? -谁 -他们在说什么
[16:21] Where is she?! 她在哪
[16:25] – Listen, you’re in trouble. – Because of you. -听着 你有麻烦了 -都是因为你
[16:27] Don’t be afraid. 别害怕
[16:29] You told her. 你告诉她了
[16:30] Yes, I did. I told her. 是的 我告诉她了
[16:32] – Come on! – Wait! -别跑 -等等
[16:33] Come on! 别跑
[16:34] – Lizzy. – Come on. -莉兹 -别跑
[16:44] Come on! 快来
[16:48] – Wh-where’d he go? – Where’d he go? -兔子呢 -兔子呢
[16:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:51] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[16:52] She might be having a tangent memory. 他可能处于偏离记忆中
[16:55] Her brain is trying to replace a bad memory with a good one. 大脑想用幸福的记忆取代可怕的记忆
[16:58] Over there! Here! 这里 这
[17:00] Catch me. 来抓我
[17:05] Lizzy. 莉兹
[17:06] Lizzy, wait! 莉兹 等等
[17:15] What is it? What do you see? 怎么了 你看到了什么
[17:17] Stay here. 别走
[17:18] Don’t go anywhere. 哪里都不要去
[17:29] What are they fighting about? 他们为什么吵架
[17:31] It’s a secret. 这是秘密
[17:33] Who’s Masha? 玛莎是谁
[17:34] You are. 是你呀
[17:35] …instead they framed Masha. 而是诬陷了玛莎
[17:37] Don’t go out there. You can’t go out there. 别出去 你不能出去
[17:53] Turn around, Lizzy! Go back! 回去 莉兹 回去
[17:56] No! No! 不行 不行
[17:59] Don’t! Daddy said not to come out! 别去 爸爸说不要出来
[18:11] Okay, we’re done. 好了 不能继续了
[18:13] Her blood pressure’s through the roof. 她的血压已经超过极限了
[18:14] She’s in v-tach. She needs Lidocaine. 她室颤了 得注射利多卡因[麻醉剂]
[18:19] What do you think you’re doing? 你要干什么
[18:20] You won’t find what you’re looking for if she’s dead. 她要是死了 你也得不到想要的东西
[18:27] My father. 我父亲
[18:31] My father was there. 我父亲在那
[18:41] What have you got? 有什么发现
[18:43] Braxton contacted me right after you left. 你刚走 布拉克斯顿就联系了我
[18:49] What’s this? 这是什么
[18:50] Wiring instructions to an offshore account. 打钱到离岸账户的界面
[18:54] I’m not giving you this information. 我的消息可不是白送你的
[18:56] I’m selling it. 是卖给你的
[18:56] Let me clarify the situation. 让我再说明白点
[18:58] Braxton is holding a hostage. I want her back. 布拉克斯顿劫持了人质 我要她回来
[19:00] Every second you waste 你浪费的每一秒钟
[19:02] reduces the chances of that happening. 都在降低我的胜算
[19:04] I appreciate your urgency. 我理解你很着急
[19:05] I don’t think you do. 我觉得你不明白
[19:06] But I’m not telling you anything until we agree on a price. 除非谈妥价钱 否则我什么也不告诉你
[19:12] I have units covering the southwest sector, 西南边我已经派人去了
[19:14] so start at the north end of the 700 block 所以你们从北边700号那个路口开始
[19:16] and work your way back. 往回查就行
[19:18] Anything? 有发现吗
[19:19] Two eyewitnesses confirm 两个目击者确认
[19:20] Braxton met with a Wilson Bishop. 布拉克斯顿跟个叫威尔逊·毕晓普的见了面
[19:22] I had Aram run his profile. 我让阿兰姆查了他的资料
[19:23] Turns out he’s a third-year med student at Johns Hopkins. 发现他是约翰·霍普金斯医学大学三年级学生
[19:26] What does Braxton want with a med student? 布拉克斯顿想找医学院学生做什么
[19:30] Your son, what’s his name? 你儿子 叫什么
[19:33] His name is Max. 他叫马克斯
[19:37] He’s nine years old. 九岁了
[19:41] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[19:43] I’m sorry you got dragged into this. 很抱歉你被拖进这事来
[19:50] In the dream, your father… you said he was there? 在梦里 你说你父亲在那里
[19:53] The girl, she called him “Daddy.” 那个女孩 她叫他”爸爸”
[19:56] Did you see anything else or hear anything else? 你还看到或听到别的什么吗
[20:00] The little girl stopped me. 那个女孩想阻止我
[20:01] It’s like she has some kind of a secret. 她好像有什么秘密
[20:03] But I’m the girl. 可我就是那个女孩
[20:04] The girl’s a piece of your subconscious 女孩是你潜意识的一部分
[20:07] trying to prevent you from becoming aware 想保护你 不让你知道
[20:08] of what happened that night. 那晚发生了什么
[20:10] I have no recollection of my mother or my father… 我没有父亲或母亲的记忆
[20:13] not their faces, nothing. 他们长什么样 什么都想不起来
[20:17] All I know… or think I know… 我只知道 或者我认为我知道
[20:19] is that my father gave me this. 就是我父亲留给了我这个
[20:22] You can relax. 你可以放松下
[20:24] An extra 15 seconds won’t make a difference either way. 多十五秒也不会有什么区别
[20:29] It’s done. 搞定了
[20:32] Speak. 说吧
[20:33] He needed a place to meet someone, 他需要找个地方去见什么人
[20:34] someplace out of the way. 某个偏远的地方
[20:36] The address? 地址呢
[20:49] No, no. 不 不
[20:51] He’s right. 他说得没错
[20:53] An extra 15 seconds probably won’t change anything, hmm? 多十五秒也许也不会怎么样 是吧
[21:02] Yes? 喂
[21:04] Mom? Mommy? 妈妈 妈咪
[21:06] – Max! – Mom? -马克斯 -妈妈
[21:07] Max, hi. 马克斯
[21:08] Are you okay, baby? 你没事吧 宝贝
[21:10] Where are you? 你在哪
[21:11] Everything’s gonna be okay. 一切都会没事的
[21:12] I love you. 我爱你
[21:13] I love you. 我爱你
[21:16] You have till 9:00. 最后期限是九点
[21:18] If I don’t find out what the agent knows by then, 如果到那时我还是不知道那探员知道些什么
[21:20] you’ll never see your boy again. 你就再也见不到你儿子了
[21:21] Wait. Wait! 等等 等等
[21:23] Damn it! 该死
[21:29] It’s gonna be fine. 没事的
[21:31] It’s too dangerous. 这样太危险了
[21:32] Something happened that night, 那晚发生了一些事情
[21:33] something people are willing to kill to find out, 有人不惜一切代价也要知道
[21:35] and whatever it was involved my father. 无论是什么都与我父亲有关
[21:39] I’m not doing this for Braxton or for you. 我这么做不是为了布拉克斯顿或是你
[21:44] I’m doing it for me. I need to know the truth. 我是为我自己 我需要知道真相
[22:04] Where is it? 东西在哪
[22:07] I’ll have it to you by 9:00. 九点时我会给你
[22:09] I thought you said you had it already. 我想你之前说的是已经到手了
[22:12] And I do. 是到手了
[22:14] I wanted that Fulcrum in my hands 在跟你谈判之前
[22:16] before I negotiated with you. 我想要亲手拿到”支点”
[22:19] Need I remind you that the price had already been set? 需要我提醒你价格早就定好了吗
[22:22] That was before you volleyed missiles at me and my men. 那是在你朝我和我的人发射导弹之前
[22:30] Now the price has gone up. 现在要涨价了
[22:33] Mr. Braxton, I don’t think you fully appreciate 布拉克斯顿先生 我想你并不完全了解
[22:38] the power of the people who have engaged your services. 雇你的人有多大能耐
[22:42] Well, if they’re that powerful, 如果他们有那么大能耐
[22:43] then I’m sure they can afford an extra 10%. 我相信他们能付得起额外的10%
[22:51] Go find the money, chief. 去准备钱吧 老板
[22:54] You do that, 钱到位了
[22:57] and I’ll have what you want by 9:00. 到九点就把你想要的给你
[23:06] Hey, I want you to call me 转账一旦确认
[23:07] just as soon as you get confirmation of funds. 就立即告诉我
[23:10] Nah, we’re gonna get the intel out of that girl’s head, 不 我们要从那女孩脑中得到情报
[23:12] even if I got to drill a hole in her skull 哪怕要钻开她的头盖骨
[23:14] and hang her upside down. 把她倒挂起来
[23:17] All right. 好
[23:18] Will do. 会的
[23:28] If you’re looking for your driver, 你要是在等你的司机
[23:29] he’s napping in the trunk. 他在后备箱里睡得正香
[23:37] Son of a bitch. 贱人
[23:39] Luther, I never thought I’d enjoy 卢瑟 我从没想过
[23:42] having anything in my mouth 能有人像维吉尼亚谢尔曼军士那样
[23:44] as much as petty officer Virginia Sherman, 让我如此愉悦
[23:47] but this… 但这次
[23:49] My God! 天哪
[23:50] It tastes so good! 味道太好了
[23:53] I hesitate to swallow, 我迟迟不愿吞下
[23:54] and I certainly don’t want to spit it out. 当然也不愿吐出来
[23:56] Oh, what the hell. 管他呢
[23:58] I told you so. 我跟你说过了
[24:03] Elizabeth Keen. 伊丽莎白·基恩
[24:05] Where is she? 她在哪
[24:08] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:13] Maybe she’s dead. 也许她死了
[24:16] Maybe you’re too late, boyo. 也许太迟了 伙计
[24:18] Just like you were for, uh, Henkel… 就跟你那时要救汉高一样
[24:20] in Belgrade. 在贝尔格莱德[南斯拉夫首都]
[24:24] Can I let you in on a little secret about Belgrade? 关于贝尔格莱德我能跟你透露一个小秘密吗
[24:27] I barely remember it. 我几乎都忘了
[24:28] I’d forgotten all about the Deutsche marks, 那些德国马克我全都忘了
[24:30] and I don’t think I ever even met Henkel. 我想我也从未见过汉高
[24:32] Tell you the truth — I don’t think his name was Henkel. 说实话吧 我想他并不叫汉高
[24:35] I don’t know who the hell he was, but this — 我不知道他到底叫什么 但是这一次
[24:37] This, I can promise you, 这一次 我可以向你保证
[24:40] I will always remember. 我会永远记得的
[24:44] Now get in the damn car. 现在给我上车
[24:59] Elizabeth, can you hear me? 伊丽莎白 能听见我说话吗
[25:01] Nod if you can hear me. 能听见就点头
[25:04] Good. 很好
[25:05] Now follow my voice and tell me where you are. 现在随着我的声音 告诉我你在哪
[25:08] The closet. 衣柜里
[25:09] What’s happening? 发生什么了
[25:11] They’ll kill you if you don’t give it back to them. 如果你不还给他们 他们会杀了你的
[25:13] They’ll kill me if I do. 还了他们才会杀了我
[25:17] They’re arguing. 他们在争吵
[25:19] What are they arguing about? 他们在争吵什么事
[25:21] Did you really think I’d let it happen 你真觉得我会让那种事发生
[25:23] and I wouldn’t come for her? 我不会来找她吗
[25:26] The Fulcrum. 支点
[25:36] It’s the only thing keeping me alive. 这是唯一能让我活命的东西
[25:46] Wilson Bishop, FBI. 威尔逊·毕晓普 我们是联调局的
[25:51] Come here. Come here. 给我过来 过来
[25:53] What are you doing, man? What are you doing? 你干什么 你干什么
[25:57] Luther Braxton. 卢瑟·布拉克斯
[25:58] We know you met with him. 我们知道你是跟他一伙的
[25:59] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[26:00] You’re a resident at a hospital 你是住院医师
[26:02] with access to all kinds of psychopharmaceuticals. 能够弄到各种精神药物
[26:04] We know you sold to him. 我们知道你卖了一些给他
[26:06] He kidnapped an FBI agent. 他绑架了一名联调局探员
[26:08] I don’t know anything about a kidnapping. 绑架的事我一点都不知道
[26:11] He’s gonna use your drugs on that agent. 他要把你给他的药用在那名探员身上
[26:14] – She dies… – He wanted diazoxide. -如果她死了 -他要的是氯甲苯噻嗪[降压药]
[26:16] – Naloxone. – Where is he? -纳络酮[镇痛药] -他在哪
[26:17] He had me deliver equipment… 他让我送镇定用的…
[26:18] – for sedations. – An address?! -器材 -给我地址
[26:20] Braxton, call me back. Where the hell are you? 布拉克斯顿 打给我 你在哪
[26:41] Is she okay? 她还好吗
[26:42] I’m not gonna hurt you. 我不会伤害你的
[26:48] Is she okay? 她还好吗
[26:50] Aram, we found Wilson Bishop. 阿兰姆 我们找到了威尔逊·毕晓普
[26:51] We’re en route, 我们在路上了
[26:52] and we need you to send units to Coal Chute and Spring. 需要你派人去煤管路和温泉路交口
[26:57] Donald. 唐纳德
[26:58] I have information regarding Agent Keen’s abductor. 我有绑架基恩探员的人的消息了
[27:01] We’re on the way to her now. We’re 10 minutes out. 我们正在去找她的路上 十分钟后到
[27:03] Well, Braxton was holding a young boy. 布拉克斯顿绑架了一个小男孩
[27:04] His name is Max Orchard. 他叫马克斯·奥查德
[27:06] My people have secured the boy, but you need to send a unit. 我的人已经救下了他 不过你得派人去
[27:08] Dembe will give you the address. 邓比会把地址给你
[27:13] Max is my son. 马克斯是我儿子
[27:13] The FBI are on their way to him now. 联调局的人现在去接他了
[27:17] She’s still heavily sedated. 她仍处于重度昏迷中
[27:28] What happened? 怎么回事
[27:29] But my son… Max. 我的儿子 马克斯
[27:30] Your son is gonna be fine. 你儿子不会有事的
[27:32] Tell me about Agent Keen. 跟我说说基恩探员的情况
[27:35] She was undergoing a procedure called RM Therapy. 她正在接受恢复记忆治疗
[27:38] Braxton was searching for a memory. 布拉克斯顿在寻找她的一段记忆
[27:41] Does she remember the past? 她记起以前的事了吗
[27:43] Pieces. 都是些片段
[27:46] What pieces? 什么片段
[27:47] A fire, an argument. 大火 争吵
[27:50] She remembers something called the Fulcrum. 她记起了一个叫支点的东西
[27:54] Does she know where it is — the Fulcrum? 她知道支点在哪吗
[27:57] No. 不知道
[27:59] But we were close. 不过很接近了
[28:07] If she continued, would it be dangerous for her? 如果继续的话 她会有危险吗
[28:10] Could she be harmed in any way? 会对她有什么伤害吗
[28:12] It’s hard to say. She’s been through a lot. 很难说 她经历了太多事
[28:16] But typically, if the therapy is done properly 不过一般来说 如果正确地实施治疗
[28:18] and with great care, 而且照顾到位的话
[28:21] then no. 就不会有事的
[28:34] Can you see it? Can you hear me, Lizzy? 你能看见吗 能听见我说话吗 莉兹
[28:37] Take her to… 带她去…
[28:39] I need you to tell me where it is. 你要告诉我它在哪
[28:41] Where is the Fulcrum, Lizzy? 支点在哪 莉兹
[28:42] Let me go! Get away from me! 让我走 离我远点
[28:45] You don’t want to see this. 你不想看到这个
[28:48] What you want to see, 你要看到的
[28:49] what you need to find is the Fulcrum. 要找到的是支点
[28:52] Where is it, Lizzy? 它在哪 莉兹
[28:53] Can you see it? 你能看见它吗
[28:56] Lizzy, turn around. 莉兹 转身
[28:58] Go back. 回去
[28:59] – Stop! – You don’t want to go in there. -不要 -你不能进去
[29:00] – Get away! – Lizzy, turn around and go back. -滚开 -莉兹 转身回去
[29:02] Go back, go back. 回去 回去
[29:04] Let go! 让我走
[29:10] What happened? 怎么回事
[29:13] What’d she see? 她看见什么了
[29:21] Listen to me. 听我说
[29:22] You have to say something. There’s a fire. 你得说点什么 外面着火了
[29:24] I know you saw something out there 我知道你看到了外面发生的事情
[29:26] and you don’t want to go out there 你不想出去
[29:27] but you can’t stay here. 但你不能待在这
[29:29] You have to scream. Do you hear me? 你得大声求救 听到了吗
[29:31] As loud as you can, you have to scream! 你得大声求救 尽可能喊响一点
[29:33] You have to… 你得…
[30:02] What the hell are you doing to her? 你到底对她做了什么
[30:04] What are you doing? 你做了什么
[30:05] Get her up. Wake her up now. 扶她起来 快把她弄醒
[30:07] Not now. 现在不行
[30:08] Reddington. Reddington! 雷丁顿 雷丁顿
[30:09] It’s not safe. 那样会有危险的
[30:34] – Wake her up now. – Wait. -快把她弄醒 -等等
[30:35] Not now. 现在不行
[30:37] You do what you have to do. You do it now! 做你该做的 立刻
[30:39] Wait. 等等
[30:48] Daddy! No! 爸爸 不
[31:46] You were there. 你在那
[32:29] You were there, weren’t you? 你在大火现场 对吗
[32:33] Yes. 是的
[32:38] There were… 当时…
[32:39] people with the woman, looking for it. 有一群人和那女人一起在找它
[32:43] The Fulcrum. 找”支点”
[32:45] You were one of them. 你是其中之一
[32:48] It’s not that simple. 事情没有那么简单
[32:50] But that’s why you were there. 但你是因此才出现在那的
[32:57] That’s why you came into my life then. 也是因此你才进入了我的生活
[33:02] And that’s why you’re here now. 因此你现在会出现在这里
[33:06] Not because of me 并不是为了我
[33:08] or who I am to you, 也不是因为我是你的谁
[33:10] whatever connection we might have, 或是我们之间有什么关系
[33:14] but because of some… 而是出于某种…
[33:18] object. 目的
[33:21] Some thing. 为了某样东西
[33:25] Whatever you remember — 不管你想起…
[33:27] What I remember is leaving my father dying 我想起的是留下我父亲
[33:30] on the floor of a burning house. 在着火的房子里死去
[33:36] There’s no way he could have survived that. 他不可能从那么大的火灾里生还
[33:42] Lizzy, the memories of a four-year-old are… 莉兹 四岁孩子的记忆…
[33:46] unreliable. 不一定是真的
[33:49] My father was killed because of the Fulcrum, 我父亲是因为”支点”死的
[33:52] because you and your people came for it that night. 因为那晚你和你的同伴前来找它而死
[33:56] Well, I want you to know something. 我希望你明白
[33:59] This charade… 你这样…
[34:02] of you pretending to care about me 装模作样关心我
[34:06] was a waste of your time 是在浪费时间
[34:09] because I don’t know where it is. 因为我不知道它在哪
[34:11] Don’t! 别碰我
[34:22] Mommy. 妈妈
[34:23] Max! 马克斯
[34:33] Are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay? 你没事吧 你没事吧 你没事吧
[34:36] Look at you. 让我看看
[34:39] Thank God. 感谢上帝
[34:42] I’m meeting with Braxton within the hour. 我会在一小时内和布拉克斯顿会面
[34:46] Yes, of course I’ve discussed contingencies 是的 我已经和所有人讨论过
[34:48] regarding Reddington with all of our colleagues. 针对雷丁顿的应急对策了
[34:59] I’m going to have to call you back. 我等下再打给你
[35:04] You wouldn’t believe how much he weighs. 你不会相信他有多重的
[35:08] Sit. 请坐
[35:12] Do you have any idea who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[35:16] Yes. 知道
[35:17] I know just what you are. 我知道你是谁
[35:20] Sit the hell down. 坐下
[35:25] I’ve alerted security. 我已经叫保安了
[35:27] You seem younger in person than you appear to be 你本人看上去
[35:30] when lurking in the background on television. 比在电视上看到的要年轻
[35:33] Are you a swimmer? 你游泳吗
[35:36] I’m someone not to be trifled with. 我可不是好惹的
[35:40] Then we have something in common. 那我们可有共同点了
[35:43] You hire a simple thief to find the Fulcrum 你雇了个傻贼去找”支点”
[35:46] because you believe I don’t have it. 因为你坚信它不在我手上
[35:49] So I return him to you, defects and all, 所以我把他完完全全地归还给你
[35:52] to make it abundantly clear that you should never again 希望你清楚 不要再质疑
[35:55] doubt who I am and what I have. 我的手段和我拥有的东西
[35:59] I know exactly who you are. 我非常清楚你是谁
[36:03] A thug. 一个暴徒
[36:04] You may have convinced some of my colleagues 你可能已经说服了我的一些同事
[36:07] that you are a force to be reckoned with, 让他们认为你是一个不容小觑的力量
[36:09] but I do not share that assessment. 但是我却不认同这种判断
[36:12] So consider yourself warned. 就当是个警告吧
[36:15] We will not hesitate to use every resource 我们会毫不犹豫地利用我们所掌握的
[36:18] at our disposal. 一切资源
[36:19] Whatever it takes… 不惜一切代价
[36:22] we will cripple you. 我们会弄垮你的
[36:25] I don’t think you have any real comprehension 我想你完全没有
[36:29] of the depth and breadth of your vulnerability. 对自己的弱点有真正全面的认识
[36:37] But only the one who possesses the Fulcrum 不过只有掌握了支点的人
[36:39] could possibly fathom that. 才有可能彻底了解
[36:46] I think you’re bluffing. 我认为你在虚张声势
[36:50] I don’t think you have it. 我认为你手上没有
[36:52] I don’t think you ever did. 我认为你从来没得到过
[36:55] Try me. 试试看
[36:58] Call my bluff. 就当我是虚张声势
[37:00] Please. 拜托
[37:02] Call my bluff. 当我在虚张声势
[37:06] Oh, my God. 天呐
[37:07] I don’t know what the hell you’re gonna do with him. 我不知道你到底要拿他怎么样
[37:09] Honestly, he’s like a damn side of beef. 老实说 他就像一块牛肋肉
[37:21] *Back when I used to wander?*
[37:26] *I was always out looking for signs?*
[37:27] You’re not gonna believe this. 你们肯定不相信
[37:29] What is it? 相信什么
[37:30] *But they were never there?*
[37:31] This morning, there was an attempted takeover… 今早 有人企图接管
[37:32] *So I’d pull ’em from the air?*
[37:34] …of a U.S. detention camp in the Norton Sound. 诺顿湾的一个美国拘留营
[37:37] We believe that the timing of this uprising 我们相信此次暴乱
[37:39] *We all believed in something?*
[37:40] …was set to coincide with the transfer… 是为了配合国际逃犯
[37:43] of international fugitive Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿的转移
[37:44] *But like you I can’t say why?*
[37:46] Are you saying that he was responsible for the breach? 你是说这次暴动是他指使的
[37:48] *It’s just a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for fears?*
[37:49] How did he orchestrate an attack if he was in custody? 他在拘留期间是如何策划这场袭击的呢
[37:54] I-I’m not going to be taking any questions right now, 现在我不打算回答任何问题
[37:57] but I can confirm 但是我能肯定的是
[37:59] that the whereabouts of Raymond Reddington 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[38:02] are unknown. 下落不明
[38:06] *Hold me to the light?*
[38:09] *Let me shine?*
[38:13] *Come hold me to the floor and say it’s all right?*
[38:21] *Come hold me ‘neath the water’s skin?*
[38:26] *Until I’m new again?*
[38:34] *And I said what I was thinking?*
[38:39] *Now you can’t see what’s good till it’s gone?*
[38:43] *Then there’s something to be said?*
[38:45] *For a place to lay your head?*
[38:46] Thank you for meeting me. 谢谢你来见我
[38:47] You said it was urgent? 你说有急事找我
[38:49] I didn’t mean to alarm you, 我不是想吓你
[38:50] but I thought you should know that during the RM therapy, 但是我想你该知道在进行恢复疗法时
[38:53] when you were under, I saw something. 你在梦境中时 我看到了一些事情
[38:56] So, what? What does that mean? 是什么 这话是什么意思
[38:58] Based on how you responded… 基于你回应的方式
[39:02] Liz, I don’t think I’m the first one… 莉斯 我想我不是第一个
[39:04] who’s looked into your memory. 进入你记忆的人
[39:07] No. I’ve never been treated. 不可能 我从未接受过治疗
[39:08] You may not remember. 你可能不记得了
[39:10] You may have been very young. 也许你当时年纪还很小
[39:11] But I think someone may have tried to block… 我想有人可能设法封闭了
[39:14] your memory of that fire. 你对那场火灾的记忆
[39:17] I didn’t make it up. 这些不是我编出来的
[39:19] The people and the events may have been there, 那些人和事也许都对
[39:21] but in different roles. 但角色可能不同
[39:24] I know this is difficult to comprehend. 我知道这很难理解
[39:28] Are you telling me I may never know 你是在说我可能永远不会知道
[39:30] what really happened that night? 那晚的真相吗
[39:32] I’m telling you that the only 我是在告诉你
[39:33] people who could tell you what really happened… 唯一能告诉你真相的人
[39:34] *And there’s diamonds on the surface then?*
[39:35] …are the people who want you to forget. 就是想你忘却此事的人
[39:39] *And they’ll come clean us?*
[39:41] *We’ll both live again?*
[39:47] *These days I barely wander?*
[39:52] *And I don’t need no more of them signs?*
[39:56] *I’ll just breathe in all that air?*
[39:58] *And be happy that it’s there?*
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme