时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 最新动态 | |
[00:03] | We are just now getting word of a story | 我们刚刚得到香港那边 |
[00:03] | 美国政府抓获雷丁顿 联调局头号通缉犯在香港抓捕归案 | |
[00:05] | developing out of Hong Kong. | 传来的最新消息 |
[00:07] | Sources say authorities there have apprehended | 消息人士表示当地政府已经抓获 |
[00:09] | legendary criminal Raymond Reddington. | 具有传奇色彩的罪犯雷蒙德・雷丁顿 |
[00:09] | 联调局十大通缉犯之一 雷蒙德・雷丁顿 | |
[00:12] | He’s been on the FBI’s most wanted list | 他是被联邦调查局 |
[00:14] | longer than any other fugitive, | 通缉时间最长的逃犯 |
[00:16] | but tonight, sources are confirming | 但是今晚 消息人士确认 |
[00:18] | Reddington was arrested in Hong Kong just hours ago. | 几小时前雷丁顿在香港被抓获 |
[00:22] | 里尔本-巴恩斯联合基地 韩国 群山市 | |
[00:22] | Reddington was once a rising star at the Pentagon. | 雷丁顿曾是美国国防部一颗冉冉升起的新星 |
[00:25] | Sources say he was being groomed for admiral when, | 消息人士称政府曾准备授予他上将军衔 |
[00:26] | 美国逃犯被抓获 雷丁顿潜逃24年 | |
[00:28] | on Christmas eve, 1990, while on his way home… | 但是1990年平安夜 在他回家… |
[00:30] | …to visit his wife and daughter, Reddington vanished. | …看望妻女的时候 雷丁顿突然消失 |
[00:32] | Four years later, Reddington resurfaced | 四年后 雷丁顿重新出现 |
[00:34] | and was charged with treason in absentia | 虽然并未被抓获 但被指控叛国罪名 |
[00:36] | for selling top-secret American intelligence to foreign states. | 因其贩卖美国绝密情报给其他国家 |
[00:39] | From this point forward, you don’t exist. | 从此之后 你就不存在了 |
[00:41] | That’s a load off. | 真是如释重负啊 |
[00:44] | Just hours ago, | 几小时前 |
[00:45] | the U.S. State Department confirmed Reddington | 美国国务院确认雷丁顿已经 |
[00:47] | has been remanded into U.S. custody, | 被押解回美国关押 |
[00:49] | but officials will not comment on his current location. | 但是当局不会透露他目前所在地点 |
[00:52] | *Thruppence and sixpence each day* | |
[00:54] | *Too much, magic bus* | |
[00:56] | *’cause I drive my baby every way* | |
[00:59] | *Too much, magic bus* | |
[01:01] | 美国秘密监狱 白令海某处 | |
[01:18] | Reddington’s off the radar. | 雷丁顿消失了 |
[01:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:21] | We don’t know where Reddington is? | 我们不知道雷丁顿的下落 |
[01:23] | CIA’s not saying. | 中情局不肯说 |
[01:24] | Why not? Reddington’s our asset. | 为什么 雷丁顿可是我们的线人 |
[01:26] | Only 41 people in the U.S. government know that. | 美国政府只有41人知道这件事 |
[01:28] | I’ve talked to all of them. Nobody knows where he is. | 我跟他们都谈过了 没人知道他在哪里 |
[01:30] | He’s been on the run for 25 years. | 他已经畏罪潜逃25年了 |
[01:31] | His arrest was bound to happen. | 被抓捕归案是迟到的事 |
[01:33] | No, Reddington moves too fluidly to get caught up in something | 不 雷丁顿向来行动迅速 怎么会被牵扯进 |
[01:35] | as obvious as a public assassination in Hong Kong. | 香港一件几乎公开的刺杀案中 |
[01:38] | No, he wanted this to happen. | 他是故意想被抓 |
[01:39] | What if he didn’t? | 万一不是呢 |
[01:40] | Why would Mr. Reddington want to get captured? | 雷丁顿先生为什么想被抓 |
[01:42] | His arrest happened overseas. | 他是在海外被捕的 |
[01:43] | We have to assume he wanted proximity to something. | 所以我们只能假设他是有意而为之 |
[01:45] | Well, if he’s grabbed, | 如果他被抓 |
[01:46] | it’s either by the CIA ground branch or J.S.O.C. | 肯定是中情局或者联合特种作战司令部所为 |
[01:49] | You think it’s an intelligence apparatus that’s holding him? | 你觉得他现在在情报机构的手里吗 |
[01:51] | Scrub our sources at Langley, and do it fast. | 尽快去联系我们在兰利总部的线人 |
[01:54] | Once they drop him in whatever hole he’s headed for… | 一旦他被关起来 不论关在哪里 |
[01:57] | he’s not coming back. | 他肯定有去无回 |
[02:09] | 202 555 0151 202-555-0151. | |
[02:12] | You speak when you’re spoken to. | 问你话的时候你再开口 |
[02:14] | 202 555 0151 202-555-0151. | |
[02:17] | Call the number. | 打这个号码 |
[02:18] | Ask for a Houseman. | 找一个叫豪斯曼的人 |
[02:24] | Call the number. | 打这个号码 |
[02:25] | $50,000 will be transferred into the account of your choice. | 五万美金就会转入你指定的任意账户 |
[02:30] | $50,000. | 五万美金 |
[02:32] | All I want is two minutes with your warden. | 我只想跟你们典狱长说几句话 |
[02:40] | All right. We found him. | 好 找到他了 |
[02:45] | We got him. | 我们找到人了 |
[02:46] | CIA analyst at Langley confirmed they’re holding Reddington | 兰利的中情局分析员确认雷丁顿被关在 |
[02:48] | at an off-book lockdown called the Factory. | 一个叫工厂的秘密监狱里 |
[02:50] | That’s bad news. That’s really bad news. | 坏消息 实在是坏消息 |
[02:52] | – That place is real? – The Factory? | -真有那地方吗 -工厂 |
[02:54] | Wait, what’s the Factory? | 等等 什么工厂 |
[02:55] | It’s a level-10 detention facility | 那是一处十级羁押设施 |
[02:56] | specifically designed to process detainees | 专门用来对付那些 |
[02:59] | who’ve been trained to withstand interrogation and torture. | 受过反审讯折磨的在押人员 |
[03:01] | Assets are brought in, information is squeezed out — | 进去的是线人 出来的是消息 |
[03:04] | data, intel, anything that may be of value. | 数据 情报 任何可能有价值的东西 |
[03:05] | This place is a slaughterhouse for spies. | 那地方就是个间谍屠场 |
[03:07] | They reduce them to ones and zeroes. | 他们在那里被压榨一空 |
[03:09] | What’s left is a husk that either rots away behind bars | 最后要么在铁窗后慢慢腐朽 |
[03:12] | or is executed outright. | 要么干脆直接被处决 |
[03:13] | We’ve got to get him out of there. | 我们必须把他从那里弄出来 |
[03:14] | You think the CIA’s gonna let us talk to him, | 你觉得中情局会让我们去那地方 |
[03:16] | just walk right in there? No. | 跟他说话吗 别想了 |
[03:17] | He’s our asset. | 他是我们的人 |
[03:18] | No, they’re gonna keep him all to themselves. | 不 他们会把他据为己有 |
[03:20] | If he went to this Factory on purpose, | 如果他是故意进入工厂的 |
[03:21] | I suspect it was to make contact with somebody | 那我猜他是为了接触某个 |
[03:23] | he couldn’t get to on the outside. | 无法从外部接触到的人 |
[03:25] | Reddington gave up 25 years of freedom to see this guy. | 雷丁顿为了见这个人放弃了25年的自由 |
[03:27] | I want to know who he is | 我要知道这个人是谁 |
[03:29] | and what intel he’s got that’s so damned important. | 以及他有什么情报竟然这么重要 |
[03:33] | Master Sergeant Desmond says you offered him a bribe. | 军士长戴斯蒙德说你向他行贿 |
[03:36] | Care to explain? | 要解释一下吗 |
[03:37] | Within 12 hours, inmate Luther Todd Braxton | 12小时之内 囚犯卢瑟・陶德・布拉克斯顿 |
[03:41] | will break out of his cell. | 将会越狱 |
[03:42] | When he does, he will steal a classified intelligence packet | 之后他会窃取一组机密情报数据 |
[03:45] | that contains secrets vital to your national security. | 其中有事关你国安全的重大机密 |
[03:48] | The means for his escape and his team are already in place. | 他越狱所需的安排和他的队伍都已经就绪 |
[03:51] | This story feels like a desperate last gasp | 这故事听起来像是一个将死之人 |
[03:54] | from a dying man. | 最后的绝望挣扎 |
[03:55] | Could be. | 也许吧 |
[03:57] | Regardless, if you don’t move quickly, | 不管怎样 如果你不赶快行动 |
[03:58] | the prison will be overrun | 这座监狱将被颠覆 |
[04:00] | and the dozens of innocent men and women | 数十名管理这地方的 |
[04:02] | who operate this facility will be subdued and executed, | 无辜男女都将被控制并处决 |
[04:05] | beginning with you. | 就从你开始 |
[04:06] | Luther Braxton is in solitary. | 卢瑟・布拉克斯顿是被单独监禁的 |
[04:09] | Not for long. | 不会太久了 |
[04:30] | He’s not cooperating. | 他不合作 |
[04:31] | Take him back to his cell. We go again in two hours. | 把他带回去 两小时后继续 |
[05:07] | 卢瑟・布拉克斯顿 21号 | |
[05:18] | Agent Cooper, Kat Goodson. | 库珀探员 我是凯特・古德森 |
[05:20] | As you know, the director has brought me here | 司长叫我来这里 |
[05:21] | to liaison with your task force. | 跟你的特别小组联络 |
[05:23] | Of course. We’ve met — the correspondents’ dinner. | 好 我们见过 记者晚宴 |
[05:26] | You were the scotch — neat. | 你当时点了纯威士忌 |
[05:30] | Please, tell us what you know. | 请说说现在的情况吧 |
[05:32] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我不能说 |
[05:35] | The Clandestine Service is aware of the arrangement | 秘密行动处已经知道你的特别小组 |
[05:38] | your task force has with Reddington. | 与雷丁顿之间的关系了 |
[05:40] | It’s why we’re running point through your office. | 所以我们才会在你的办公室商谈此事 |
[05:41] | Well, then perhaps the director should’ve notified me | 那也许司长把雷丁顿送去工厂之前 |
[05:43] | before sending Reddington to the Factory. | 应该先通知我一声 |
[05:45] | The section chief sent a cable from the warden. | 部门主管报告了一条典狱长传来的消息 |
[05:48] | Said that Raymond Reddington claims that a detainee, | 说是雷蒙德・雷丁顿号称一名叫做 |
[05:51] | one Luther Braxton, poses a national security threat, | 卢瑟・布拉克斯顿的囚犯 将会威胁国家安全 |
[05:55] | and we’re hoping that you can tell us something | 我们希望你能告诉我们 |
[05:56] | about their connection. | 他们之间的联系 |
[06:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:03] | Who’s Luther Braxton? | 谁是卢瑟・布拉克斯顿 |
[06:06] | Braxton is a thief. | 布拉克斯顿是个窃贼 |
[06:08] | Interpol’s been hunting him for years. | 国际刑警已经追缉他多年了 |
[06:10] | He plans his heists to occur in the midst of chaos. | 他专爱趁火打劫 |
[06:13] | He is organized, meticulous, and he is bloody. | 他做事有条不紊 一丝不苟 手段很残忍 |
[06:18] | He stole $282 million from Baghdad | 在”震慑行动”中 |
[06:18] | 美英联军在伊拉克战争中展开的大规模空袭 | |
[06:20] | in the middle of Operation Shock and Awe, | 他从巴格达偷走了2.82亿美元 |
[06:23] | abducted a CIA asset out of Iran | 在09年的伊朗绿色革命中 |
[06:23] | 因怀疑伊朗大选舞弊而引起的一次大型反政府群众运动 | |
[06:25] | during the ’09 election protests. | 从该国绑架了一名中情局特工 |
[06:27] | Later, he sold his secrets to Beijing. | 之后 他将其掌握的机密卖给了中国政府 |
[06:29] | The CIA announced his death two months ago. | 两个月前中情局对外宣称他已死亡 |
[06:31] | We say that about a lot of the inmates at the Factory. | 工厂里的大多数囚犯 我们对外都这么说 |
[06:33] | Truth is Braxton’s being interrogated for secrets | 事实上布拉克斯顿一直在接受审讯 |
[06:35] | he stole from the Chinese, from the Iranians, us. | 要他说出从中国 伊朗和我们手上偷走的机密 |
[06:39] | Well, my money’s on the fact that these two | 我认为这两个人 |
[06:41] | have a history together. | 有过交集 |
[06:42] | Reddington, Braxton — they’re planning something. | 雷丁顿 布拉克斯顿 他们有所图谋 |
[06:44] | Whatever it is, you’re going to find out. | 不管他们要做什么 你们都得弄清楚 |
[06:46] | Oh, we don’t have authorization. | 可我们没有被授权行动 |
[06:47] | You do now. Get to Reddington. | 现在有了 去找雷丁顿 |
[06:49] | Find out what he’s up to. | 弄清楚他要做什么 |
[07:18] | Hey, Braxton, chow! | 布拉克斯顿 吃饭了 |
[07:29] | We have a code Oscar, block “B,” dorm six! | B区六号监 执行行动代码O |
[07:30] | Activate critical response! | 执行紧急事件响应机制 |
[07:32] | We need an emergency response team in block “B” now! | 请求紧急响应小组立即前往B区 |
[07:34] | 紧急封锁 | |
[07:45] | Get away from the door! Fire one! | 不要靠近那扇门 烟雾弹 |
[07:58] | Hands — hands up! Get on the ground! | 举起手来 趴在地上 |
[08:14] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你所知道的一切 |
[08:15] | I tried. It’s too late. | 我试图告诉你 现在为时已晚 |
[08:16] | You’ve lost your facility. | 你就要失去这地方了 |
[08:17] | No, you tell me I’m gonna have an escape before it happens. | 不 越狱发生前你就警告我说有人要越狱 |
[08:20] | Now you’re getting evac’d out? | 现在你却准备一走了之 |
[08:21] | Why the hell am I getting evac’d out? | 我为什么要一走了之 |
[08:23] | Orders from up top. | 上面的命令 |
[08:24] | Bureau’s been cleared to send a team, incoming now. | 局里派了一队人马过来 马上就到 |
[08:26] | Radio that chopper. Tell them to turn around. | 用无线电联系他们 让他们掉头 |
[08:28] | – Why? – We got a problem. | -为什么 -我们有麻烦了 |
[08:28] | – What’s happening here? – E.R.F. failed. | -到底怎么回事 -应急小队失利了 |
[08:29] | – Radio the chopper. – They’re sending in the riot squad. | -用无线电联系他们 -正派遣防暴队来 |
[08:30] | – Get him to the evac team! – Radio the chopper! | -带他一起撤 -用无线电联系他们 |
[08:35] | Back up, back up! | 后退 后退 |
[08:52] | Inmate number 2532, Xavier Chavez. | 囚犯2532 泽维尔・查韦斯 |
[08:54] | I know this name. | 我知道这个人 |
[08:56] | He was a court-martialed special operator out of Fort Carson. | 他曾是卡森堡军事法庭的特别行动人员 |
[08:59] | We got Kun Phan, A.K.A. “Cambodian Carl.” | 还有潘坤 又名”柬埔寨卡尔” |
[09:01] | Did 10 years in U.S.P. Florence | 因入侵导弹防御局系统 |
[09:03] | for hacking U.S. Missile Defense Agency. | 在佛罗伦萨联邦监狱服刑十年 |
[09:06] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[09:06] | I’m counting three, five, maybe more guys | 我认为在过去的三个月里 |
[09:08] | who’ve all been processed into this facility | 被关进这座设施的人里面 有三五名 |
[09:10] | within the last three months. | 甚至更多人的会听命于他 |
[09:12] | Got a munitions expert, special forces. | 有军火专家 特种部队成员 |
[09:14] | I’m counting eight guys here– | 这些人里就有八个人 |
[09:16] | Khalid Sankar, Yemeni medic; | 哈立德・桑卡尔 也门医疗兵 |
[09:17] | Jonah Rodriguez, ex-marine; | 约拿・罗德里格斯 前海军陆战队队员 |
[09:19] | and Cyrus Choy — | 还有赛勒斯・蔡 |
[09:20] | he’s a Red Pole enforcer out of Taiwan. | 他是台湾红杆帮的打手 |
[09:22] | He’s got an entire team in place. | 他有一支完整的团队 |
[09:24] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底想干吗 |
[09:39] | Go! | 走 |
[09:41] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[09:43] | Sir? | 长官 |
[09:46] | Nest command to A.C.R., block “B” has been breached! | 基地请求重装部队支援 B区已失手 |
[09:48] | We need tactical reinforcement to the Nest! | 基地需要战术增援 |
[09:50] | Sir, we just lost video! | 长官 监控信号被切断了 |
[09:55] | 无信号 | |
[09:56] | Camera two is down! | 2号摄像头被毁 |
[10:46] | Got to turn you back! | 掉头回去 |
[10:47] | We’re in a full-facility lockdown! | 整座设施都被封锁了 |
[10:49] | We’ve had a breach! | 我们被攻破了 |
[10:50] | Detainee has taken — | 囚犯已… |
[10:59] | 放下武器 | |
[11:00] | 放下武器 | |
[11:01] | 放下武器 | |
[11:02] | Easy! | 放轻松 |
[11:22] | Desmond to deck command, | 戴斯蒙德呼叫指挥部 |
[11:23] | prisoner for transport, come back. | 请求囚犯转移 请回复 |
[11:24] | That $50,000 is still on the table, Desmond. | 那五万美金的提议依旧有效 戴斯蒙德 |
[11:27] | It’s yours for the taking. | 你要了就是你的 |
[11:29] | All you got to do is help me to help you stay alive. | 你要做的只是帮我救你自己一命而已 |
[11:35] | 访问被拒绝 | |
[11:37] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[11:40] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[11:57] | Eagle, eagle, this is major. | 老鹰 老鹰 这里是少校 |
[11:58] | We have a breach alert. Please authenticate. | 我们收到了入侵警报 请确认 |
[12:01] | Eagle, eagle, this is major. | 老鹰 老鹰 这里是少校 |
[12:02] | We have a breach alert. Please authenticate. | 我们收到了入侵警报 请确认 |
[12:05] | The eagle’s dead. | 老鹰死了 |
[12:06] | Identify yourself. | 请表明身份 |
[12:08] | I’m the man who just took over your gulag, | 我是占领你们监狱的人 |
[12:10] | and you’re a desk jockey that’s gonna put me in touch | 你这个小喽��赶快找个管事的 |
[12:12] | with somebody who matters — clear? | 来跟我谈 懂了吗 |
[12:30] | Samar? | 莎马 |
[12:31] | Ressler, I can’t put any weight on my foot. | 雷斯勒 我的脚够不到地 |
[12:34] | Horrible, isn’t it — this room — | 太糟了对吧 这个房间 |
[12:37] | this is where all the prisoners come to die. | 这是所有囚犯送命的地方 |
[12:40] | After you break their minds. | 在他们精神崩溃以后 |
[12:41] | They’re led here like cattle for you to slaughter. | 他们在这就像待宰的羔羊一样 |
[12:44] | When they put down your rebellion, pal, | 等他们把你们的叛乱镇压以后 |
[12:47] | you’re gonna take my place up here, I swear. | 在这里吊着的就是你 我发誓 |
[12:53] | Get on your feet! Get your feet! | 站住 站住 |
[12:55] | Get on your feet! Get on your feet! | 站住 站住 |
[12:58] | Stay! Get on your feet! | 坚持住 站好 |
[13:03] | Sir! Uh, sir, we have a situation. | 长官 长官 出了点问题 |
[13:06] | Uh, we’ve lost contact with Agent Keen. | 我们和基恩探员失去联系了 |
[13:08] | What about Ressler? Navabi? | 雷斯勒呢 纳瓦比呢 |
[13:09] | Uh, nothing since after they touched down. | 他们着陆以后就没有消息了 |
[13:10] | I reached out to lanley. The entire facility is dark. | 我联系了总部 整个监狱都失去联系了 |
[13:13] | We’ve got Braxton. | 布拉克斯顿在线上 |
[13:14] | The CIA’s patching him through. | 中情局正在把他转接过来 |
[13:16] | This is Agent Rosenberg. He’s our hostage negotiator. | 这是罗森博格探员 他是人质谈判专家 |
[13:19] | Tread lightly, Agent Rosenberg. | 小心处理 罗森博格探员 |
[13:21] | Those are my people inside there. | 我的人还困在里面 |
[13:22] | Understood, and they’re gonna be fine. | 明白 他们会没事的 |
[13:23] | We’re gonna take our time, hear what he has to say, | 我们慢慢来 听听他们怎么说 |
[13:26] | and get everyone out alive. You ready? | 然后把所有人活着救出来 准备好了吗 |
[13:33] | Mr. Braxton, this is Agent Phillip Rosenberg. | 布拉克斯顿先生 我是菲利普・罗森博格探员 |
[13:36] | The director of NCS has instructed me | NCS的局长授权我 |
[13:38] | to open a dialogue with you. | 与你进行沟通协调 |
[13:39] | We’re not having a dialogue. | 我们没什么可协调的 |
[13:41] | I’m here to listen, but first, | 我洗耳恭听 但首先 |
[13:42] | I just need to talk to the warden. | 我需要和典狱长通话 |
[13:44] | I just need to make sure that he’s okay | 我需要确认他的情况 |
[13:46] | and can confirm the hostages are okay. | 以及人质的安危 |
[13:47] | No, you are a water boy, | 不 你只是个传话的 |
[13:50] | a bureaucrat with a stack of cue cards. | 拿着一堆提词卡的官僚 |
[13:52] | Just need to talk to the warden. | 我只是需要和典狱长通话 |
[13:55] | Of course you do — protocol. | 当然了 程序如此吗 |
[13:58] | I have him right here. | 他就在这里 |
[14:02] | This is warden Mills. | 我是米尔斯典狱长 |
[14:04] | Mr. Mills, everyone’s okay? | 米尔斯先生 大家都还好吗 |
[14:06] | Some casualties, but all accounted for. | 有一些伤亡 但全员可查 |
[14:09] | That’s terrific. Glad to hear your voice. | 那太好了 很高兴听到你的声音 |
[14:11] | See that, Mr. Braxton? | 看到了吗 布拉克斯顿先生 |
[14:12] | I just wanted to talk to the warden. | 我只是想和典狱长通个话 |
[14:22] | Mr. Mills? | 米尔斯先生 |
[14:23] | Warden? | 典狱长 |
[14:25] | Mr. Mills? | 米尔斯先生 |
[14:27] | I’m done talking to you, Mr. Rosenberg. | 我没什么可说的了 罗森博格先生 |
[14:29] | I want to speak to somebody with real authority. | 我想要和真正有权限的人说话 |
[14:36] | This is Harold Cooper, Assistant Director for the FBI. | 我是哈罗德・库珀 联调局助理司长 |
[14:40] | Hello, Harold Cooper. | 你好 哈罗德・库珀 |
[14:42] | I’m pretty sure you see how this works. | 你肯定知道这事怎么办 |
[14:44] | I get what I need, or somebody dies. | 要么满足我的要求 要么人质就得死 |
[14:46] | From here on forward… | 从现在开始… |
[14:49] | I am the warden. | 我就是监狱长 |
[15:14] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[15:15] | I came to help get you out. | 我是来救你出去的 |
[15:16] | You came out of curiosity. | 你是因为好奇才来的 |
[15:18] | Or maybe I actually care about what happens to you. | 或者我是真的关心你的安危 |
[15:20] | Your government is being robbed. | 你们的政府被抢劫了 |
[15:22] | From here? How? | 在这里吗 怎么回事 |
[15:24] | What’s he after? | 他想要什么 |
[15:25] | The fulcrum. | 支点 |
[15:28] | I don’t know what that is. The fulcrum — what is that? | 我不知道那是什么 支点 是什么 |
[15:30] | It’s a blackmail file — proof of the existence | 一个勒索文件 是一个非常强大的 |
[15:33] | of an extraordinarily powerful clandestine organization. | 秘密组织存在的证据 |
[15:37] | If their activities were made public, | 一旦他们的活动被曝光 |
[15:39] | some of the most powerful and influential men | 一些势力强大有影响力的人 |
[15:41] | would go to prison or be executed. | 会进监狱或者被执行死刑 |
[15:43] | And it’s here, this fulcrum? | 那个支点在这里吗 |
[15:50] | No, the fulcrum isn’t here, | 不 支点不在这里 |
[15:52] | but I believe information critical to finding it is, | 但是能找到支点的重要信息在这里 |
[15:54] | and that’s what Braxton wants. | 布拉克斯顿想要的就是这个 |
[15:56] | I’m here to stop it. | 我是来阻止这一切的 |
[15:58] | I can help you. | 我能帮助你 |
[15:59] | No, you need to leave. | 不 你得离开 |
[16:02] | Ressler and Samar have been taken hostage. | 雷斯勒和莎马被挟持了 |
[16:05] | They shouldn’t even be here. | 他们根本不应该来 |
[16:06] | You never should’ve come here. | 你也不该来这里 |
[16:07] | Why didn’t you come to us? | 你为什么没来找我们 |
[16:09] | What aren’t you telling me? Why don’t you want me here? | 你还有什么事瞒着我 你为什么不想让我来 |
[16:11] | I’ll get to Ressler and Samar as soon as I can, | 我会尽快去救雷斯勒和莎马 |
[16:13] | but you need to get back on that chopper. | 但是你得赶快坐直升机离开 |
[16:15] | Not without Ressler and Samar or you. | 我不会扔下雷斯勒 莎马和你的 |
[16:17] | Now, how are we gonna stop Braxton? | 现在 我们怎么阻止布拉克斯顿 |
[16:19] | He has an entire team. | 他有一整个队伍 |
[16:20] | Well, sadly, there isn’t a prison on earth | 真”遗憾” 天底下的监狱 |
[16:22] | where I don’t know a few guys. | 我都有认识的人 |
[16:30] | If Braxton wants to access the secrets they beat out of us, | 如果布拉克斯顿想要得到我们被迫吐露的秘密 |
[16:32] | he’s gonna need to get into the server, | 他就必须要登陆服务器 |
[16:34] | which is only accessible from the nest. | 而那个服务器只能从这个监狱里进入 |
[16:36] | How about during a lockdown? | 在禁闭中能使用吗 |
[16:38] | This facility’s like a submarine. | 这个监狱就像是潜水艇一样 |
[16:40] | It’s compartmentalized. | 是间隔式的 |
[16:41] | It can only be shut down by sections. | 只能分区禁闭 |
[16:42] | The security protocols render the entire server room | 安保措施使整个服务器机房 |
[16:45] | completely inaccessible. | 完全封闭了 |
[16:46] | How the hell do you know that? I didn’t know that. | 你怎么会知道 我都不知道 |
[16:48] | Khan has broken out of seven prisons. | 卡恩曾经七次越狱 |
[16:50] | This will be eight. | 这次是第八次 |
[16:51] | This server room — where is it? | 这个服务器机房 在哪里 |
[16:52] | Northwest quadrant, basement. | 西北角 地下室 |
[16:54] | We can’t get you inside, but the German — he has an idea. | 我们没法让你进去 但是这个德国人 他有办法 |
[16:58] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[17:00] | Who is this girl? | 这女孩是谁 |
[17:01] | She’s with me. | 我的人 |
[17:06] | Your idea? | 你有什么办法 |
[17:09] | The boiler room. | 锅炉房 |
[17:12] | It’s located next to the server room. | 就在服务器机房旁边 |
[17:16] | If you could get there, you could reprogram it to overload. | 如果你能到那里的话 就可以重新编程使其超负荷 |
[17:20] | The pressure would cause an explosion. | 压力增大会造成爆炸 |
[17:21] | That would blow up the server room? | 会炸毁服务器机房吗 |
[17:23] | If you’re lucky, you’ll take out the server room. | 如果幸运的话 可以毁掉服务器机房 |
[17:26] | If you’re unlucky, the whole prison craters. | 如果不幸运 整个监狱都会炸掉 |
[17:29] | You said, “If you could get there.” | 你说如果你能到那里的话 |
[17:30] | Yes, the only way into the boiler room undetected | 是的 秘密进入锅炉房的唯一途径 |
[17:33] | is through a single air duct… | 就是要穿过一条空气管道 |
[17:36] | That’s less than 24 inches square. | 横截面积还不到24平方英寸 |
[17:39] | Looks like I’m the tunnel rat. | 看起来只有我来干这活了 |
[17:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:44] | Khan will guide you to the boiler room. | 卡恩会把你领到锅炉房的 |
[17:46] | Gernert and I will be waiting for you to let us in, | 我和格纳特会等你放我们进去 |
[17:48] | then you’ll reprogram the system. | 然后你来重写系统 |
[17:50] | Good. | 好的 |
[17:51] | What about me? What’s my job? – You don’t have a job. | -那我呢 我要干嘛 -你不用干嘛 |
[17:53] | You’re here because of what your cartel did | 你是因为你的团伙对菲利克斯・莫拉莱斯 |
[17:55] | to Felix Moralez and my people in Reynosa. | 还有我的人在雷诺萨的人做的事才在这里的 |
[18:03] | Okay. Shall we go to work? | 搞定 开始干活吧 |
[18:11] | Braxton, you need to see this. | 布拉克斯顿 你得看看这个 |
[18:17] | 典狱长办公室发现入侵者 | |
[18:34] | I’m sorry. The Warden can’t get to the phone right now. | 抱歉 典狱长现在无法接听电话 |
[18:36] | May I please take a message? | 你可以给典狱长留言 |
[18:39] | Nothing? | 没有啊 |
[18:40] | Not a “Hello, how are you?” | 连个你好啊都没有吗 |
[18:43] | Say something, Luther. | 说点什么吧 卢瑟 |
[18:46] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[18:48] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[18:49] | You’re locked out, Red. | 你被锁在外面了 红魔 |
[18:50] | I have complete control over this hellhole. | 我已经完全掌控住了这个地方了 |
[18:52] | I’m confident you’ve got a plan | 我知道你对于所有 |
[18:54] | for every imaginable scenario, | 能想象到的情况都有应对的方法 |
[18:56] | but it’s the scenarios you can’t imagine | 但现在这个情况是你无法想象的 |
[18:58] | that bite you in the ass, Luther, | 这你就难搞了 卢瑟 |
[19:00] | like me, here. | 比如我 在这里 |
[19:02] | Do you think this is something that snuck up on me? | 你以为这样就能吓到我吗 |
[19:05] | After Belgrade? | 还是在贝尔格莱德事件之后 |
[19:08] | Belgrade. | 贝尔格莱德事件 |
[19:10] | Boy, things got nasty in Belgrade, didn’t they? | 贝尔格莱德的那件事真让人不快 是吧 |
[19:13] | It’s funny — up until then, I was aimless, | 搞笑的是 在那事之前 人生毫无目的 |
[19:15] | just an ordinary thief, but after Belgrade, | 就一个小贼 但贝尔格莱德事件后 |
[19:18] | I became known as the man who bested the great Ray Reddington. | 我成为了大名鼎鼎的打败了雷・雷丁顿 |
[19:22] | You didn’t best me, Luther. | 你没有打败我 卢瑟 |
[19:24] | You butchered and clawed your way into my pockets, | 你为了达到目的不择手段 |
[19:26] | and innocent people died in the process. | 多少人死在你手里 |
[19:29] | You’re such a snob, Red. | 你真是个小人啊 红魔 |
[19:31] | Always considered yourself above the fray | 永远把自己放在第一位而置身事外 |
[19:34] | with your handmade suits and your fancy wine, | 穿着手工西装 喝着名贵红酒 |
[19:36] | your private jets. | 坐着私人飞机 |
[19:38] | Do you even drive? | 你都不自己开车的吧 |
[19:41] | You got everybody convinced you’re so hard, Red, | 你让所有人坚信你是如此的坚强 红魔 |
[19:43] | but I know better. | 但我了解你 |
[19:46] | You’re soft. | 你很软弱 |
[19:48] | You’re not getting the fulcrum. | 你是不会得到支点的 |
[19:50] | And how you gonna stop me, Red? | 你打算怎样阻止我呢 红魔 |
[19:52] | Bore me to death with Beethoven? | 用贝多芬的音乐来无聊死我吗 |
[19:54] | Put me to sleep quoting Nietzsche? | 要用尼采的文章来让我睡去吗 |
[19:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:57] | We both know that in order to stop me, | 我们都知道如果你想阻止我 |
[19:59] | you got to have balls. | 你得有骨气 |
[20:00] | You got to run the gauntlet. | 你得接受挑战 |
[20:02] | And after Belgrade, well… | 但在贝尔格莱德事件之后 |
[20:07] | …That’s just not gonna happen. | 这一切就不可能发生了 |
[20:08] | So, tell me — how are you gonna stop me, Red? | 跟我说说吧 你要怎样阻止我 红魔 |
[20:11] | A wise man can learn more from a foolish question | 智者从愚蠢的问题里学到的比 |
[20:14] | than a fool can learn from a wise answer. | 愚者在聪颖的答案里学到的更多 |
[20:18] | Was that Nietzsche? | 这是尼采的吧 |
[20:19] | No. | 错了 |
[20:21] | Bruce lee. | 是李小龙 |
[20:25] | This man has an abdominal wound. | 这家伙腹部有伤口 |
[20:28] | He’s going to die. | 他会死的 |
[20:31] | 真主会奖励那些懂得原谅 行事正确的人 | |
[20:36] | 拜托 | |
[20:37] | Let him down. | 放他下去 |
[20:39] | Damn it, let him down! | 该死 放他下去 |
[20:53] | Okay, Harold, let’s test your reflexes. | 好了哈罗德 来测测你的反应能力 |
[20:55] | This entire facility has been put into lockdown | 这地方整个被封锁住了 |
[20:57] | meaning that all existing codes that ran this prison | 也就是说这座监狱所有的现有代码 |
[21:00] | have been invalidated. | 都已经作废了 |
[21:01] | We’re aware of that. | 我们很清楚 |
[21:02] | Good, then you must also be aware that one single code | 很好 那你一定也清楚 中央电脑 |
[21:05] | has been generated by the mainframe — | 又生成了一个密码 |
[21:07] | A master code giving the C.I.A. and any rescue units all access. | 一个解锁码 让中情局和救援单位可以访问系统 |
[21:13] | – I want it. – Understood. | -我要这个解锁码 -我明白了 |
[21:14] | I can get my people working on that right away. | 我可以让手下立刻去弄来这个密码 |
[21:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:22] | Your reflexes, Harold… | 你的反应 哈罗德 |
[21:24] | Shabby. | 太差 |
[21:25] | Mine, however… | 而我的反应 |
[21:27] | Lightning quick. | 快如闪电 |
[21:30] | You just cost an innocent woman her life, | 你让一个无辜的女人丧了命 |
[21:32] | which means we’ll just have to go get ourselves another one. | 这意味着 我们还得再选一个人 |
[21:34] | Let me set the scene for you, | 我来帮你设定个场景 |
[21:36] | just like them old radio dramas | 就像你外婆听的 |
[21:37] | your granny used to listen to. | 老广播剧一样 |
[21:40] | I’m standing in front of a tall, fit… | 我就站在一位高挑 苗条 |
[21:44] | very attractive Persian girl by the name of… | 魅力非凡的波斯女孩面前 她名叫… |
[21:51] | Samar Navabi. | 莎马・纳瓦比 |
[21:53] | Maybe you’re familiar with her. | 也许是你的熟人 |
[21:56] | Anyway, Miss navabi has a noose around her neck… | 总之 纳瓦比小姐的脖子被扭在铰链里 |
[21:59] | Her very long, lovely neck, | 她修长 可爱的娇颈 |
[22:02] | which is about to get a lot longer | 如果你不给我密码 |
[22:03] | unless you give me the code. | 她的脖子就会被拉得长长的 |
[22:06] | I’ll give you 10 minutes. | 我给你十分钟考虑 |
[22:15] | We’re gonna give the code, right? | 我们得把密码告诉他 对吧 |
[22:17] | Sir, I’m sorry, but you have to give the code. | 长官 很遗憾 但你必须告诉他密码 |
[22:21] | It’s a black site. Nobody will know we’re negotiating. | 那是间黑狱 没人会知道我们的谈判 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry, but… | 很遗憾 但是… |
[22:25] | We’re gonna give the code! | 我们得交出密码 |
[22:27] | I am not allowing that maniac to lynch one of my agents. | 我绝不允许那个疯子杀害我的探员 |
[22:30] | You can’t give him the code. | 你不能交出密码 |
[22:33] | You know the protocol. | 方案你是知道的 |
[22:34] | The minute that the negotiator got here, | 谈判专家一到 |
[22:36] | he gave me all the relevant details on the Factory, | 就给了我工厂的一切相关细节 |
[22:38] | including the master code. | 包括解锁码 |
[22:39] | Why wouldn’t I give it to him? | 我为什么不能交出去 |
[22:40] | Braxton doesn’t want the code to break out of prison. | 布拉克斯顿要密码不是为了破解监狱 |
[22:42] | he wants it to break into our network. | 而是为了破解我们的网络 |
[22:45] | What network? | 什么网络 |
[22:48] | The Factory isn’t just a black site. | 工厂不仅是一个黑狱 |
[22:50] | It’s a level-six intelligence node. | 还是一个六级智能节点 |
[22:52] | It communicates directly with Langley, | 它直接与兰利 |
[22:53] | The Pentagon, The White House sit room. | 五角大楼 白宫会议室相联系 |
[22:55] | The intel being squeezed out of these targets, | 诈出这些目标的网络连接 |
[22:57] | our highest-level targets, is mission-critical. | 诈出最高级目标的网络连接 才是他的目的 |
[23:00] | We needed our interrogators and our operatives in the field | 我们需要那里的守卫者和特工 |
[23:03] | working together in real time, so we removed any latency | 适时合作 这样我们就能 |
[23:07] | between the time we received a lead | 在找到线索 采取有效行动之前 |
[23:09] | and our ability to act on it. | 消除隐患 |
[23:10] | You put an access point | 你们把连接这个国家 |
[23:11] | to the country’s most sensitive data in a prison… | 最重要的信息的无线接入点设在监狱里 |
[23:15] | with the country’s most dangerous enemies? | 还落在了这个国家最危险的敌人手中 |
[23:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:18] | Which is why I am asking you — do not release that code. | 所以我要你 别交出密码 |
[23:25] | Sir, Braxton’s back online. | 长官 布拉克斯顿又连线了 |
[23:36] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[23:37] | The code. | 密码 |
[23:38] | If I give it to you, what assurance do I have | 我要是告诉你 你能否向我保证 |
[23:39] | that no hostages will be harmed? | 不伤害人质 |
[23:41] | None. | 不能 |
[23:43] | The code. | 密码 |
[23:55] | You hear that sound, Harold? | 听到这声音了吗 哈罗德 |
[23:59] | That’s the sound of Agent Navabi’s neck being broken. | 这是纳瓦比探员脖子要被铰断的声音 |
[24:02] | Please. Stop. | 求你了 住手 |
[24:03] | The code! | 密码 |
[24:10] | DF1C372 Dallas, Foxtrot, One, Charlie, Three, Seven, Two. | |
[24:15] | Now let — | 现在放了… |
[24:17] | Braxton? | 布拉克斯顿 |
[24:19] | Braxton, respond! | 布拉克斯顿 回答我 |
[24:30] | 你很享受对我们施刑吗 | |
[24:32] | 向你的上帝祈祷让你活下去吧 | |
[24:34] | 回答我 | |
[24:36] | 如果是对罪有应得的人 那就是的 | |
[24:38] | 我们没有做过任何该遭此罪的事 | |
[24:40] | 你是联调局的人 | |
[24:41] | 你做的远胜之 | |
[24:46] | 求你了 | |
[24:47] | 真主赦免一切 宽恕一切 | |
[25:04] | We’re ready here. | 我们准备好了 |
[25:05] | Good. Get to the server room. | 很好 去服务器机房 |
[25:07] | I’ll radio you once the system’s back online. | 系统重新上线我会告诉你 |
[25:10] | Where are we? | 怎么样了 |
[25:11] | I have attacked this from every angle. | 我正全方位地进行攻击 |
[25:13] | Once Braxton reboots the servers on his end, | 一旦布拉克斯顿在他那边重启了服务器 |
[25:15] | he’ll have full access to the intelligence network. | 他将能够全面接入情报网 |
[25:17] | How do we lock him out? | 如何把他封锁在外 |
[25:18] | We can’t, not without flipping the switch | 没办法 除非关掉 |
[25:20] | on the entire network, | 整个情报网 |
[25:20] | and Braxton knows we won’t do that. | 布拉克斯顿知道我们不会那么做 |
[25:22] | What would that entail? | 关掉的后果呢 |
[25:23] | Our D.O.D. satellites shutting down… | 国防部卫星下线 |
[25:25] | A temporary loss of real-time field communications. | 实时场地通讯暂时失效 |
[25:27] | So, CENTCOM would go dark. | 中央司令部就瘫痪了 |
[25:29] | And assuming we could even get authorization to do that, | 即使我们能得到授权这么做 |
[25:32] | it would take hours to shut it down. | 也得花上数小时才能够关闭 |
[25:38] | Hey, once you make that last turn, | 转过最后那个弯之后 |
[25:39] | it’s gonna be about 10 more feet. | 再走大概十英尺 |
[25:41] | Gonna see a vent there going down. | 那里有一个下去的通风口 |
[25:43] | Yeah, I think I see it. I’m here. | 我看见了 我到了 |
[25:44] | Follow that, and you’re in. | 沿着下去 你就进去了 |
[25:52] | Braxton, we’re in. | 布拉克斯顿 我们到了 |
[25:56] | DF1C372 Dallas, Foxtrot, One, Charlie, Three, Seven, Two. | |
[26:19] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:19] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:22] | – Are you sure? – Uh-huh. | -确定吗 -确定 |
[26:26] | Have you ever heard of Bruno Ashmanskis? | 听说过布鲁诺・阿什马斯奇斯吗 |
[26:29] | The most skilled cat burglar | 技艺超群的飞贼 |
[26:30] | I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. | 我有幸能与之合作 |
[26:33] | Bruno mostly did jobs on commission, | 布鲁诺通常都是收佣行事 |
[26:35] | but he always wanted to do something for himself, | 但他总想为自己做点什么 |
[26:37] | something special, so he got it into his head | 干一票特别的 于是他头脑一热 |
[26:39] | that he was gonna break into the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge | 潜入剑桥的菲茨威廉博物馆 |
[26:43] | to steal an imperial vase | 偷一个清朝的 |
[26:45] | from the Qing Dynasty worth millions — | 价值数百万的皇家花瓶 |
[26:49] | the single biggest trophy of his career. | 他职业生涯的最大奖杯 |
[26:52] | What happened? | 结果呢 |
[26:53] | I never heard from him again. | 之后他就音讯全无 |
[26:54] | I’d always assumed he’d succeeded, | 我总以为他成功得手 |
[26:56] | that he was sipping some umbrella-clad cocktail | 在塔希提岛上啜饮插着小伞的 |
[27:00] | on a beach in Tahiti, | 鸡尾酒 |
[27:02] | until five years later | 直到五年后 |
[27:03] | during a remodel of the Fitzwilliam, | 费兹威廉博物馆的一次改造中 |
[27:05] | they removed a wall. | 他们拆掉了一堵墙 |
[27:07] | There was poor Bruno, | 发现了可怜的布鲁诺 |
[27:08] | what was left of him, anyway… | 他还剩下什么… |
[27:09] | stuck inside a heating duct, still clutching that vase. | 被困在加热管里 却仍然抱着那个花瓶 |
[27:15] | I prefer to think of old Bruno on that beach in Tahiti. | 我宁愿想像布鲁诺在塔希提岛海滩上的情形 |
[27:18] | We have a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[27:22] | What? | 什么麻烦 |
[27:24] | Our asset is tracking the extent of the breach. | 我们的人正在调查被攻破的程度 |
[27:27] | It appears that Braxton’s team | 似乎布拉克斯顿的人 |
[27:28] | has penetrated your country’s network. | 已经渗透到你们国家的网络里了 |
[27:30] | Do we have confirmation on what it is they’re looking for? | 已经确认他们要找什么东西了吗 |
[27:32] | Yes, we do. The Fulcrum. | 确认了 他们要找的是支点 |
[27:35] | So Reddington does not have it. | 这么说不在雷丁顿手上 |
[27:37] | I never believed he did, actually, | 其实我觉得他从未拿到过 |
[27:40] | and his efforts to stop Braxton only confirmed my suspicions. | 他阻止布拉克斯顿的行为更加印证了我的想法 |
[27:44] | What’s our collateral exposure? | 会附带曝光我们什么事 |
[27:46] | Honestly? None. | 说实话吗 什么也不会 |
[27:48] | We are mirroring Braxton’s search algorithms, | 我们给布拉克斯顿的搜索算法做了镜像 |
[27:50] | and if the Fulcrum comes into play, we will find it. | 如果支点出现 我们会找到的 |
[27:53] | So, Mr. Braxton is a liability? | 这么说我们要靠布拉克斯顿了 |
[27:55] | Oh, yes, and Mr. Reddington may no longer be a threat. | 是的 而且雷丁顿也不再是威胁了 |
[27:58] | We haven’t touched him | 我们一直没有联系他 |
[27:59] | for fear that he’d use the Fulcrum as a… | 是因为怕他利用支点… |
[28:03] | well, to expose us, but he’s bluffing. | 把我们暴露了 不过他是在唬我们 |
[28:05] | You can’t be sure of that. | 这一点你无法保证 |
[28:07] | Alan Fitch did not think so. | 艾伦・费奇不这么认为 |
[28:09] | Whether he is or not, it’s a moot point. | 无论他怎么想 这是个没解决的问题 |
[28:13] | He needs to be eliminated. | 要除掉他 |
[28:14] | This prison of yours, the Factory, | 你的这座监狱 “工厂” |
[28:17] | I understand the American public is unaware of its existence. | 我知道美国公众并不知道它的存在 |
[28:21] | Perhaps they would not notice if it were to… | 或许 他们也不会注意到 |
[28:26] | disappear. | 它不存在了 |
[28:31] | – How much longer? – We’ve had a setback. | -还要多久 -我们遇到点困难 |
[28:33] | Gernert is working on alternatives. | 格纳特正在想其它办法 |
[28:35] | I’m telling you… there are no other options. | 我跟你说 没有其它办法 |
[28:38] | This model has redundant computerized safeguards. | 这东西有很多电脑化的防护措施 |
[28:41] | If I attempt to over-pressurize the boiler tank, | 如果我试图让锅炉舱过压 |
[28:43] | those safeguards kick in automatically. | 这些防护措施就会自动介入 |
[28:45] | There’s nothing you can do to override it? | 你不能进行超驰控制吗 |
[28:47] | It would have to be done manually. | 这需要手动操作 |
[28:49] | That means someone standing here, | 也就是要有个人站在这 |
[28:51] | resetting those pressure-relief valves every 90 seconds, | 每隔一分半钟重置一遍减压安全阀 |
[28:54] | while someone else mans the temperature controls | 同时另一个人要负责温度控制 |
[28:56] | until this pressure cooker hits 700 PSI., | 直到锅炉压力达到4.83兆帕 |
[28:59] | And that is not gonna be me. | 我绝对不会干这活 |
[29:02] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也不许去 |
[29:04] | Yeah, I am. | 我当然要走 |
[29:06] | Because whoever stays here to do this manually | 因为无论谁在这手动操作 |
[29:09] | is gonna be blown into a million pieces. | 都会被炸成碎片 |
[29:11] | Or just one. | 或者是死尸一个 |
[29:12] | Wait. You shoot him, they’ll hear. | 等等 他开枪杀他 别人会听见的 |
[29:14] | They’ll be here within 60 seconds, and then what? | 他们不到一分钟就会过来 然后怎么办 |
[29:20] | We can do this, you and I. | 你和我 我们俩能做到 |
[29:27] | After the pressure reaches 700, | 压力达到4.83兆帕后 |
[29:29] | how long do we have until it explodes? | 还要多长时间才会爆炸 |
[29:30] | Anywhere from 10 to 20 seconds, | 10秒到20秒之间 |
[29:33] | but there’s no way to know for sure. | 没法确定具体时间 |
[29:36] | You’re better off walking away now. | 你们最好现在离开 |
[29:43] | 祝你们好运 | |
[29:47] | Look, Red, you know that after Delhi, | 红魔 经过德里的事后 |
[29:48] | I’d do anything for you, but the truth is, | 我愿意为你做任何事 但说实话 |
[29:51] | you’d be lucky to get off this rig, | 能逃过这一劫的话算你走运 |
[29:52] | and whatever your plan is, I’m not a part of it. | 无论你想怎么做 我都不会参与了 |
[29:55] | I’ve helped you. I’ve done my piece. | 我已经帮完你了 该做的都做了 |
[29:57] | Way I see it, we’re even for Delhi. | 在我看来 我们已经不互相欠了 |
[30:03] | We can do this. | 我们能做到 |
[30:07] | If we don’t stop this, | 如果我们不阻止 |
[30:08] | the death toll isn’t going to be in the dozens, | 死亡人数不会只是几十人 |
[30:10] | it’s gonna be in the thousands, | 而会是几千人 |
[30:12] | and the world is gonna look quite different… | 世界也会因布拉克斯顿 |
[30:15] | with Braxton in control of all our servers. | 掌握了我们的服务器而彻底改变 |
[30:19] | Every operative, every analyst, | 每一名特工 每一名分析师 |
[30:21] | every case officer in his pocket. | 每一个案件的警官 都任他宰割 |
[30:25] | And Mr. Cooper has given him the keys to our kingdom. | 而库珀先生已将我们王国的钥匙拱手奉上 |
[30:30] | We have to make sure he never has the chance to use them. | 我们必须确保他永远没有机会使用他们 |
[30:33] | We have federal agents on site. | 有联邦探员在现场 |
[30:34] | Buy me more time. | 再多给我点时间 |
[30:37] | Let me activate an extraction team. | 让我组织一支救援小队 |
[30:38] | No. | 不行 |
[30:41] | No, just order the strike. | 不行 直接下令空袭吧 |
[30:44] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[30:47] | I’ll have planes in the air within the hour. | 我会让飞机在一小时内起飞 |
[30:49] | The target will be destroyed. | 目标会被摧毁的 |
[31:05] | Sir, you got to see this. | 长官 你得来看看这个 |
[31:07] | I just got confirmation that two F-22s | 我刚刚确认两架F-22猛禽战斗机 |
[31:09] | were scrambled out of Wright-Patterson. | 从赖特-帕特森空军基地起飞 |
[31:10] | They seem to headed toward the Factory. | 看起来是朝”工厂”飞去了 |
[31:12] | E.T.A. to target? | 预计多长时间到达目标 |
[31:14] | 24 minutes. | 二十四分钟 |
[31:17] | Get Kat Goodson…now. | 给凯特・古德森打电话 马上 |
[31:24] | 已下载5% | |
[31:27] | Braxton, accessing information now. | 布拉克斯顿 正在下载信息了 |
[31:35] | One. | 一 |
[31:40] | Two. | 二 |
[31:46] | Three. | 三 |
[31:49] | 警告 压力过高 | |
[31:50] | 650 PSI. | 4482千帕 |
[31:51] | A few more, and the boiler blows. | 再高一点 锅炉就会爆炸了 |
[31:59] | So, when are you gonna tell me the truth? | 你打算什么时候和我说实话 |
[32:01] | What truth? | 什么实话 |
[32:01] | About why you came here — | 你为什么到这里来 |
[32:03] | The blackmail file, the Fulcrum. | 那份勒索文件 支点 |
[32:05] | I can’t allow Braxton to get it. | 我不能让布拉克斯顿拿到手 |
[32:07] | Why? What difference does it make to you | 为什么 你为什么要担心 |
[32:08] | if he gets it and exposes this… | 他拿文件曝光这个… |
[32:11] | Cabal? | 秘社 |
[32:16] | The group believes I have it. | 那个集团以为我手里有这份文件 |
[32:19] | It’s one of the reasons I’m still alive. | 这是我还活着的原因之一 |
[32:22] | So, if Braxton gets it, | 所以如果布拉克斯顿拿到了 |
[32:23] | they’ll know you don’t have it, | 他们就知道你手里没有 |
[32:24] | and they’ll kill you — is that it? | 然后他们就会杀了你 是吗 |
[32:46] | – What’s the number? – 680. | -压力多高了 -4688千帕 |
[32:51] | So that’s what this is about — this whole thing? | 所以这整件事就是为了这个吗 |
[32:54] | Protecting yourself? | 保护你自己 |
[32:58] | It may be hard for you to imagine, | 或许你很难想象 |
[32:59] | but I once had a relatively normal life — | 我曾经拥有一份相对正常的生活 |
[33:02] | bills to pay, playdates, | 付账单 度假 |
[33:04] | family, some friends, people to care about. | 有家人 朋友 在乎的人 |
[33:10] | Lost all that. | 我全都失去了 |
[33:11] | Lost how? | 怎么失去的 |
[33:16] | In Mexico, there are these fish | 在墨西哥 有一群鱼 |
[33:19] | that have colonized the freshwater caves | 它们迁徙到塞拉德阿博拉的 |
[33:22] | along Sierra del Abra. | 淡水洞穴里 |
[33:24] | They were lost. | 然后迷路了 |
[33:26] | They found themselves living in complete darkness. | 它们发现自己周围漆黑一片 |
[33:30] | But they didn’t die. | 但他们不仅没死 |
[33:31] | Instead, they thrived. | 反而繁衍生息 茁壮成长 |
[33:33] | They adapted. | 它们适应了周围的环境 |
[33:36] | They lost their pigmentation, their sight, | 它们失去了自身的色素 还有视力 |
[33:40] | eventually even their eyes. | 最终连眼睛都彻底退化了 |
[33:44] | With survival, they became…hideous. | 为了生存 它们变得…面目可憎 |
[33:51] | I’ve rarely thought about what I once…was. | 我极少去回忆曾经的那个…我 |
[33:59] | But I wonder… | 但有时候我会想… |
[34:04] | if a ray of light were to make it into the cave, | 如果洞穴中照进哪怕一丝阳光 |
[34:07] | would I be able to see it? | 我还能看得见吗 |
[34:10] | Or feel it? | 或者感受得到吗 |
[34:11] | Would I…gravitate to its warmth? | 我会…被它的温暖所吸引吗 |
[34:18] | And if I did, would I become… | 如果被吸引 我会变得… |
[34:25] | …less hideous? | 不那么面目可憎吗 |
[34:30] | I didn’t want you to come here, follow me here. | 我不想让你来这里 跟我到这里 |
[34:35] | Because the truth is if I don’t stop Braxton, | 因为事实是如果不阻止布拉克斯顿 |
[34:38] | what he’ll discover | 他会发现的将是 |
[34:39] | is that he can’t get the Fulcrum without you. | 没有你 他无法得到支点 |
[34:50] | What does that mean, “without me”? | “没有我无法得到”是什么意思 |
[35:06] | Get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[35:26] | – What the hell is that? – We’re offline. | -出什么事了 -我们掉线了 |
[35:28] | Get down to the server room, see what’s going on. | 去服务器机房看看发生什么事了 |
[35:48] | Red? | 红魔 |
[35:54] | Reddington?! | 雷丁顿 |
[36:02] | Breathe! | 快呼吸 |
[36:07] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:08] | Red, breathe. | 红魔 呼吸 |
[36:17] | Breathe, you son of a bitch! | 快呼吸 你个混蛋 |
[36:20] | Down here — the boiler room! | 在这里 锅炉房 |
[36:33] | Take her to Braxton. | 带她去见布拉克斯顿 |
[36:43] | Paper-dog, we are 10-zero minutes from primary target. | 纸狗 我们距主要目标还有十分钟 |
[36:46] | Requesting authorization to arm and engage. | 请求批准进行发射 |
[36:49] | You can’t let this happen. | 你不能坐视不管 |
[36:50] | Don’t put this on me. You gave up that code. | 别把这算在我身上 是你给出了密码 |
[36:53] | You have three federal agents | 那里有三个联邦探员 |
[36:54] | and at least 40 innocent hostages in that facility. | 至少四十名无辜人质 |
[36:57] | Inmates included, over a hundred lives will be lost. | 算上囚犯 会有一百多人无辜丧命 |
[37:00] | I don’t agree with this course of action, | 我并不认同这个行动 |
[37:01] | but I understand it. | 但我理解 |
[37:04] | We’re doing damage control | 我们要做损害控制 |
[37:05] | because you couldn’t make the tough call. | 都是因为你不能做出那个艰难的决定 |
[37:06] | We don’t even know what Braxton’s after. | 我们都还不知道布拉克斯顿要什么 |
[37:09] | What the hell is so important in that database | 那个数据库里到底有什么如此重要 |
[37:11] | that someone wants to kill all those people | 让人不惜害死那么多人 |
[37:13] | on the chance that he might get it? | 就为了得到它 |
[37:16] | If you think I’m just gonna roll with this, you’re wrong. | 如果你觉得我会坐视不管 你就错了 |
[37:17] | What are you gonna do? Go to The Post? The Times? | 你想怎么样 去找邮报吗 还是时代周刊 |
[37:22] | This whole operation is deep black. It doesn’t exist. | 整个行动都是秘密进行的 根本不存在 |
[37:24] | Every trace will be incinerated | 一旦确认雷丁顿死亡 |
[37:27] | the moment Reddington’s a confirmed kill. | 一切都会被清除得一干二净 |
[37:29] | You know what happens to whistle-blowers — | 你知道告密者的下场 |
[37:31] | kooks, paranoid freaks. | 会被认为是疯子 偏执狂 |
[37:33] | You’ll be a keynote speaker | 在他们下一场秘密会议上 |
[37:35] | in their next woo-woo convention, | 你会是关键发言人 |
[37:36] | and your people will be just as dead. | 而你的人也会跟死了没什么两样 |
[37:45] | Reddington, get up. | 雷丁顿 快起来 |
[37:48] | You got to get up! Red! | 你得起来 红魔 |
[37:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[37:58] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[37:59] | *There’s a reckoning a-coming* | |
[38:02] | *And it burns beyond the grave* | |
[38:04] | *Lead inside my belly* | |
[38:05] | *’cause my soul has lost its way* | |
[38:06] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:08] | *Oh, lazarus* | |
[38:08] | The server’s gone. | 服务器毁了 |
[38:10] | She blew it up. | 被她炸掉了 |
[38:10] | *How did your debts get paid* | |
[38:11] | Carl is dead and so are the others. | 卡尔跟其他人都死了 |
[38:13] | Get Beck and Wolcott on it. | 让贝克和沃尔科特去处理 |
[38:15] | You don’t understand. The prisoners are loose. | 你不知道 囚犯都出来了 |
[38:18] | And if they find out we have a chopper en route, | 如果他们发现我们有直升机来接 |
[38:19] | we’re gonna have a real problem. We need to go now. | 就真有麻烦了 必须现在走 |
[38:20] | *Why you so afraid* | |
[38:26] | *When the fires, when the fires have surrounded you* | |
[38:31] | *With the hounds of hell coming after you* | |
[38:32] | Where’s Reddington? | 雷丁顿在哪里 |
[38:35] | *I’ve got blood* | |
[38:35] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[38:37] | *I’ve got blood on my name* | |
[38:40] | *When the fires,* | |
[38:41] | *when the fires are consuming you* | |
[38:41] | I count at least a dozen cells destroyed. | 我数过了 至少有十几间牢房被毁 |
[38:44] | We’ve got inmates in the southeast quad. | 东南区有囚犯出来了 |
[38:46] | You seem like a decent guy, Desmond. | 你好像是个好人 戴斯蒙德 |
[38:48] | You should do something else for a living. | 你该做点别的事为生 |
[38:49] | I just told you the animals are loose. | 我只是告诉你那些暴徒出来了 |
[38:51] | You can’t get to the nest without going through them. | 不经过他们 是到不了那些人的老巢的 |
[38:53] | They’re gonna kill you out there! What are you gonna do? | 他们会杀了你的 你打算怎么做 |
[38:55] | I’m gonna get her back. | 我要去把她救回来 |
[39:01] | *Not a spell gonna be broken with a potion or a priest?* | |
[39:05] | *When you’re cursed you’re always hoping* | |
[39:07] | I’m talking to you! | 我在和你说话 |
[39:08] | I’m gonna need that shotgun. | 把那把散弹枪给我 |
[39:11] | *How did your debts get paid?* | |
[39:18] | *Oh, lazarus Oh, lazarus, why you so afraid?* | |
[39:24] | *When the fires, when the fires have surrounded you* | |
[39:24] | It’s over. The server’s destroyed. | 结束了 服务器都毁了 |
[39:27] | Sir, we got reports of gunfire in the north hall. | 长官 我收到报告说北厅发生枪战 |
[39:28] | *With the hounds of hell coming after you?* | |
[39:31] | Now I can’t raise anyone on the comms. | 现在我无法通过对讲机和任何人取得联系 |
[39:32] | *I’ve got blood?* | |
[39:33] | Reddington. | 是雷丁顿 |
[39:34] | *I’ve got blood on my name?* | |
[39:35] | Head him off. | 去阻止他 |
[39:37] | Get the chopper. Let Youself handle the hostages. | 让直升机过来 人质让尤瑟夫处理 |
[39:41] | *And your sacred stars won’t be guiding you?* | |
[39:45] | *I’ve got blood* | |
[39:47] | *I’ve got blo-o-o-o-od* | |
[39:52] | *Blood on my name?* | |
[39:54] | Paper-dog, E.T.A. two minutes. | 纸狗 预定两分钟到达 |
[39:55] | Making final approach to target. | 正在向目标做最后的接近 |
[40:06] | *It won’t be lo-o-o-ng* | |
[40:15] | *Till I’m dead and go-o-ne?* | |
[40:19] | *It won’t be lo-o-o-ng?* | |
[40:25] | *And the whole wide world coming after you?* | |
[40:30] | *I’ve got blood?* | |
[40:32] | *I’ve got blo-o-o-o-od?* | |
[40:37] | *Blood on my name?* | |
[40:40] | All this, Luther, and you don’t even know | 大费周章的 卢瑟 你却根本不知道 |
[40:41] | what the hell you’re looking for. | 自己到底在找什么 |
[40:43] | I know what it’s worth. | 不论是什么 肯定值 |
[40:44] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[40:45] | It’s not a golden ticket. It’s a target on your back. | 那不是黄金券 反而让你成了活靶子 |
[40:48] | I know all the stories, Red. | 我知道所有的事 红魔 |
[40:52] | I know where it was 20 years ago, | 二十年前 我知道东西在哪里 |
[40:54] | and I know when it disappeared. | 我也知道东西是什么时候消失的 |
[40:57] | I know about the house, the fire, the girl. | 我知道那栋房子 那场大火和那个女孩的事 |
[41:14] | 侦测到导弹发射 | |
[41:16] | Sir, I just got word. | 长官 刚收到消息 |
[41:21] | The missiles have been launched. | 导弹已经发射 |
[41:22] | Impact in 30 seconds. | 三十秒后将会击中 |
[41:44] | No wonder you came for her. | 难怪你来救她 |
[41:49] | She was there that night, wasn’t she? | 那晚她在场 是吗 |
[41:52] | She’s the one? | 就是她吧 |
[41:54] | Shoot him. | 开枪 |
[41:55] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |