时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | – No! – We can’t leave him alive. | -不 -我们不能留他活口 |
[00:16] | Please go. I’ll finish it. | 走吧 我来做 |
[00:19] | This is between us. | 这是我们俩的事 |
[00:24] | Do it quickly. I’ll be waiting outside. | 快点解决 我在外面等你 |
[00:27] | Hey! What happened to you? | 你怎么回事 |
[00:29] | I went out front, and you were gone. | 我从前面出来怎么没看到你 |
[00:31] | There were police. Is it done? | 有警察来了 解决了吗 |
[00:33] | Yes. He’s dead. | 解决了 他已经死了 |
[00:35] | Call Ellie. | 打给艾丽 |
[00:38] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[00:40] | It’s about Tom. It’s urgent. | 是汤姆的事 很紧急 |
[00:47] | I could lose my license for this, go to jail. | 因为这个我可能被吊销执照进监狱的 |
[00:49] | You owe me. | 是你欠我的 |
[00:51] | Why aren’t we at a hospital? He could die! | 为什么不去医院 他会死的 |
[00:52] | He cannot die. | 他不能死 |
[00:54] | I’m gonna need supplies, proper tools. | 我需要医疗用品 合适的工具 |
[00:58] | Steven, hey. It’s me. Uh, listen, uh…your boat. | 史蒂文 是我 你的船… |
[01:00] | Is it still sitting empty or did you find a buyer? | 现在还空着还是你已经找到买家了 |
[01:02] | He’s lost too much blood. | 他失血过多 |
[01:08] | You’re a Fed. | 你是联调局的 |
[01:09] | And he is responsible for Meera’s death. | 米拉的死都是因为他 |
[01:11] | You were her C.I., and you told me | 你是她的线人 是你告诉我 |
[01:13] | that if I found the man responsible — | 如果找到幕后黑手… |
[01:14] | I thought you were gonna arrest him. | 我还以为你会逮捕他呢 |
[01:16] | I will. I just need you to babysit for a little while | 我会的 我只是需要你先照顾他一段时间 |
[01:18] | until I get some info. | 等我问出信息 |
[01:26] | Let’s get this straight. | 我跟你说明白 |
[01:27] | I did not save you because I care. | 我救你不是因为我在乎你 |
[01:30] | I saved you because you have intel on Berlin. | 而是因为你有关于柏林的情报 |
[01:33] | I want a name. | 我要知道名字 |
[01:36] | Oh, you bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[01:37] | Oh, I don’t know, Tom. | 这可不好说 汤姆 |
[01:39] | From where I’m sitting, you look like the bitch to me. | 站在我的角度上看 你更像个贱人 |
[01:42] | Why you? Have you spied on others? | 为什么是你 你暗中监视过其他人吗 |
[01:43] | Is this what you do? | 你就是专门监视人的吗 |
[01:44] | Yes. No. I don’t remember. | 对 不 我不记得了 |
[01:45] | I want a name. What bank? | 我要知道名字 什么银行 |
[01:47] | Monarch Douglas in Warsaw. | 华沙的道格拉斯君主银行 |
[01:49] | It’s where Berlin keeps his money. | 柏林的钱都在那里 |
[01:50] | What about accounts, names of shell companies? | 账户呢 空壳公司的名字呢 |
[01:53] | Did you murder Jolene Parker? | 是你谋杀了茱莲妮·帕克吗 |
[01:55] | – What do you know about Reddington? – I don’t know. | -雷丁顿的事你都知道些什么 -我不知道 |
[01:56] | What do you know about Reddington? | 雷丁顿的事你都知道些什么 |
[01:58] | I told you I don’t know! | 我说了我不知道 |
[01:59] | What do you know about Reddington?! | 雷丁顿的事你都知道些什么 |
[02:01] | Stop asking me! I don’t know! | 别问了 我不知道 |
[02:04] | When is this all over, when you are convinced | 等这一切结束 等你确认 |
[02:06] | that I have nothing left to offer, what then? | 我把知道的都告诉你了 然后呢 |
[02:08] | I asked you a question. Gina Zanetakos. | 我问你问题呢 吉娜·詹妮塔克斯 |
[02:11] | Because you know when this is over, | 因为你知道等这一切结束 |
[02:12] | you’re gonna have to kill me, right? | 你就要杀了我 对吧 |
[02:15] | How often did you communicate with Berlin, his associates? | 你跟柏林还有他的同伙多久联系一次 |
[02:19] | Tell me about the guests at our wedding. | 告诉我来我们婚礼的宾客的情况 |
[02:20] | If you want Ellie to look at that infection, | 如果你想让艾丽来帮你处理感染 |
[02:22] | you’re gonna have to answer my question. | 那你就得回答我的问题 |
[02:24] | I need a doctor! | 我需要医生 |
[02:25] | I need a name! | 我需要知道名字 |
[02:27] | What about the adoption? | 收养的事呢 |
[02:28] | We were married. | 我们曾是夫妻 |
[02:29] | Isn’t that what married people do? | 夫妻不就是会做这些事吗 |
[02:31] | You know, all this time, | 一直以来 |
[02:32] | you never asked me if I ever really loved you. | 你从未问过我是否真的爱你 |
[02:37] | Because I know the answer. | 因为我知道答案 |
[02:40] | I don’t think you do. | 我看未必 |
[02:43] | You told me if I gave you Berlin that you would let me go. | 你跟我说我告诉你柏林的事你就会放我走 |
[02:46] | But I knew the second that you brought me down here | 但是我知道从你带我来这里的那刻起 |
[02:48] | that you had no intention of letting me leave. | 就没打算留着我的命 |
[02:55] | So here’s the deal, Liz. | 不如这样吧 莉兹 |
[02:57] | You’re gonna do whatever you’re gonna do. | 你想做什么就做什么吧 |
[02:58] | You always have. | 反正你向来如此 |
[03:02] | Just do me one favor. | 但是帮我个忙 |
[03:06] | Look me in the eyes when you do it. | 杀我的时候 看着我的眼睛 |
[03:18] | Your daughter told me your name is Milos Kirchhoff. | 你女儿告诉我你叫米洛斯·基尔霍夫 |
[03:23] | All these years, Mr. Kirchhoff, | 这么多年来 基尔霍夫先生 |
[03:24] | you’ve believed with the blackest of hearts | 从你内心最黑暗之处 |
[03:27] | that I murdered your daughter. | 你坚信是我谋害了你的女儿 |
[03:28] | And yet here she is. | 而现在她就在你眼前 |
[03:31] | The story was wrong, Milos. | 你的消息是错的 米洛斯 |
[03:33] | Please enlighten me. | 告诉我 |
[03:35] | What were you told and who did the telling? | 消息内容是什么 又是谁告诉你的 |
[03:40] | It was in ’91. | 那是在91年 |
[03:42] | The Soviet Union was falling apart. | 苏联正分崩离析 |
[03:46] | A small group of us — | 我们一小部分人 |
[03:47] | members of the Politburo, the military, | 来自政治局 军队 克格勃 |
[03:52] | KGB, Stasi — | 以及斯塔西[前东德国家安全部] |
[03:55] | had a plan to push back the progressives, | 拟定计划要镇压住革命 |
[03:59] | to stem the tide. | 阻挡历史的潮流 |
[04:02] | We were meeting and discussing strategy when a… | 我们当时正在开会讨论战略 突然 |
[04:08] | bomb… | 炸弹爆炸了 |
[04:12] | The Kursk Bombing. | 库尔斯克爆炸 |
[04:14] | 15 men were killed | 十五人丧生 |
[04:17] | and with them, our resistance. | 我们的抵抗也随之而亡 |
[04:20] | Rumors began that the Americans were involved. | 有谣言说有美国人涉入其中 |
[04:24] | One name emerged. | 有一个名字出现了 |
[04:27] | Yours. | 你的名字 |
[04:28] | You came after my daughter. | 你冲着我的女儿而来 |
[04:31] | You exposed her as a dissident. | 你把她作为异见者曝光 |
[04:34] | She went to jail. | 她进了监狱 |
[04:37] | After that, my loyalty was questioned. | 自那以后 我的忠诚遭到质疑 |
[04:40] | I was exiled to the Gulag, | 我被流放到古拉格[前苏联劳改集中营] |
[04:43] | where, one by one, | 在那里 |
[04:46] | her bones were sent to me. | 她的骨骸被一块块送给我 |
[04:48] | You fled. | 你逃出去了 |
[04:49] | You must have had help. Who? | 一定是有人相助 是谁 |
[04:53] | There was a man. | 当时有个人 |
[04:55] | He said he could protect me from… | 他说他可以保护我免遭… |
[04:59] | from you. | 你的伤害 |
[05:01] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[05:03] | I never met him. I don’t know. | 我从未见过他 我不知道 |
[05:07] | His people — they called him “The Decembrist.” | 他的手下 他们管他叫”十二月党人” |
[05:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:12] | That’s all I know. | 我知道的只有这些 |
[05:19] | You killed my friends. | 你杀了我的朋友 |
[05:21] | You destroyed my life once. Isn’t that enough? | 你已经毁过一次我的生活了 还不够吗 |
[05:32] | At some point, I may call, ask for your assistance. | 到时候 我也许会打给你 请你帮忙 |
[05:37] | About what? | 帮什么忙 |
[05:39] | The Decembrist. | 十二月党人 |
[05:44] | We can’t let him walk out of here. | 我们不能让他离开这里 |
[05:46] | We agreed when this was over, I’d arrest him. | 我们一致同意了等这一切结束 我就逮捕他 |
[05:48] | That was four months ago. | 那都是四个月前了 |
[05:49] | If you turn him now, you’re gonna go to jail. | 如果你现在把他交上去 你会进监狱的 |
[05:51] | We both will. | 我们都会 |
[05:52] | – I am not a murderer. – Neither am I. | -我不是杀手 -我也不是 |
[05:54] | Look, you don’t have to be the one to do it. | 你不必非得亲自动手 |
[05:56] | There are people. | 有人可以下手 |
[05:57] | But he can’t walk out of here alive. | 但他不能活着离开这里 |
[06:01] | Close that door. Keep him quiet. | 关上门 让他保持安静 |
[06:23] | – Easy! Harbor master. – All right. | -淡定 港口主任 -好 |
[06:24] | – I’m gonna need to see some kind of I.D. – Put the gun down. | -给我看你的身份证明 -把枪放下 |
[06:25] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[06:27] | We…got a call — | 我们接到电话 |
[06:30] | reports that someone’s been trespassing. | 举报有人非法侵入 |
[06:32] | Yeah. That’s why I’m here. | 没错 我就是为此而来 |
[06:34] | FBI. We’re searching for two fugitives | 联调局 我们正在搜寻两名昨晚 |
[06:36] | escaped from Cumberland last night. | 从坎伯兰逃出来的逃犯 |
[06:38] | I cleared the boat, | 我清查了这艘船 |
[06:38] | but they’re said to be in the area and armed. | 但据称他们就在这附近并且携带有武器 |
[06:40] | My office wasn’t contacted. | 我办公室没有接到消息 |
[06:41] | Bureau would have reached out, | 局里本应该通知你们的 |
[06:42] | but Homeland’s running point. | 但是现在国土安全部在管这事 |
[06:44] | Go figure. If you do see anything… | 想想看吧 如果你看到什么… |
[06:50] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[06:51] | Yeah, you, too. | 你也是 |
[06:56] | Dembe. Where is he? | 邓比 他在哪 |
[07:00] | You’re working with Berlin? | 你跟柏林合作了 |
[07:01] | I need to talk to you | 我得跟你谈谈关于 |
[07:02] | about a bombing in the Soviet Union — | 在苏联发生的一场爆炸… |
[07:04] | Kursk, 1991. | 库尔斯克 1991年 |
[07:09] | Fella won’t talk! | 他不肯说 |
[07:11] | – Keep pushing him. – I’m telling you! | -继续逼他开口 -我跟你说 |
[07:13] | He’s more scared of talking than he is of dying! | 他不怕死 就怕开口说话 |
[07:17] | Keep pushing. | 逼他说 |
[07:19] | I’m gonna need lunch! | 我要吃午饭 |
[07:21] | Tuna on rye! Coleslaw if they have it! | 金枪鱼配黑面包 有卷心菜沙拉也来一份 |
[07:26] | What the hell is going on?! | 这到底是在干嘛 |
[07:28] | We’re shaking a few trees. | 我们在打探消息 |
[07:30] | There’s been a development. | 有进展了 |
[07:32] | It seems Berlin is merely a pawn | 看起来柏林只是不幸地 |
[07:34] | who’s been tragically manipulated. | 被人操纵的爪牙而已 |
[07:36] | Manipulated by who? | 被谁控制的 |
[07:38] | That’s what Brimley’s trying to ascertain. | 那正是布里姆利要查明的 |
[07:40] | Berlin killed Meera, he put Tom in my life, | 柏林杀了米拉 还把汤姆安排进我的生活 |
[07:42] | and every time you have a chance to stop him, you let him go. | 每次你有机会逮到他你都让他跑了 |
[07:44] | Berlin will be held accountable for his actions | 柏林会为他所做的一切受到惩罚 |
[07:47] | after I acquire the name of the man who set him against me, | 但是首先我要查出幕后之人是谁 |
[07:50] | a man they call the Decembrist. | 该人被称为十二月党人 |
[07:53] | If you want to find the one ultimately responsible | 如果你想找到真正该为伤害哈罗德·库珀 |
[07:55] | for gutting Harold Cooper and killing Meera Malik, | 和杀害米拉·马丽科而负责的人 |
[07:58] | I suggest you help me find him. | 我建议你帮我找到他 |
[08:05] | The man we’re looking for is known as the Decembrist. | 我们要找的人被称为十二月党人 |
[08:08] | His acts are said to have contributed | 据说他的所作所为间接导致了 |
[08:09] | to the end of communism in Eastern Europe. | 共产主义在东欧的消亡 |
[08:11] | How is he connected to Berlin? | 他和柏林有什么联系 |
[08:13] | He tried to assassinate him during a meeting in Kursk | 他在库尔斯克会议的时候曾试图暗杀他 |
[08:15] | and faked his daughter’s death. | 而且还伪造了他女儿的死 |
[08:16] | Berlin’s been hunting Reddington, hunting us, | 柏林一直在追杀雷丁顿和我们 |
[08:18] | and now Reddington wants to help Berlin get revenge? | 现在雷丁顿却想帮柏林复仇 |
[08:20] | Kursk — that bombing — | 库尔斯克 那场爆炸 |
[08:22] | the men who were killed that day | 那天被杀死的人 |
[08:23] | were leaders of the Soviet Old Guard. | 是当时苏联保守派的领袖 |
[08:24] | You really think we should be helping these two settle scores? | 你真觉得我们应该帮他们两人复仇吗 |
[08:27] | Our goal is to take down Berlin. | 我们的目标是拿下柏林 |
[08:28] | If that means solving a terrorism case along the way, | 如果需要顺道解决这些恐怖事件 |
[08:30] | I’m fine with that. | 我觉得没问题 |
[08:31] | I’ll contact the FSB. | 我去联系俄罗斯联邦安全局 |
[08:33] | They won’t help. | 他们不会帮忙的 |
[08:33] | The bombing was considered an act of patriotism. | 那场爆炸被认定是爱国主义行为 |
[08:35] | That’s why they never pursued it. | 所以他们从来没有调查过 |
[08:37] | Pull the Russian reports, the crime-lab data. | 调出俄罗斯的报道 以及犯罪记录库的数据 |
[08:39] | I want our own analysis. | 我想要我们自己的分析 |
[08:55] | They have the bomber’s DNA? | 他们有投弹人的DNA |
[08:56] | Yes. The Russian crime lab | 是的 俄罗斯犯罪记录库里的 |
[08:58] | reported finding epithelial cells | 报告说在废墟中发现的咖啡罐 |
[09:00] | on the lip of a coffee tin found in the debris. | 罐口上找到了上皮细胞 |
[09:03] | How do you know it was the bomber’s DNA? | 你怎么知道那是投弹人的DNA |
[09:04] | Didn’t anyone else like coffee? | 其他人就不爱咖啡了吗 |
[09:06] | Uh, the reports I.D.’d the explosive device as semtex — | 报告指出所使用的爆炸装置是塞姆汀塑胶炸药 |
[09:08] | same explosives a bomber used to down Pan Am 103 | 和泛美航空空难中使用的炸药是一样的 |
[09:11] | by hiding the explosives — | 当时这些炸药被藏在 |
[09:13] | In a coffee tin. Our guy copied that? | 咖啡罐里 我们的人知道这些吗 |
[09:16] | They have a name? | 他们查出名字了吗 |
[09:17] | Only a DNA profile, which was useless 20 years ago | 只有DNA档案 在二十年前根本没用 |
[09:19] | before they had a database to run it against. | 当时还没建立DNA数据库 |
[09:21] | But today… | 时至今日 |
[09:22] | You found the decembrist. | 你找到了十二月党人 |
[09:26] | Kiryl Morozov. | 科瑞尔·莫洛佐夫 |
[09:28] | 20 years ago, he was a low-level KGB operative. | 二十年前他是克格勃的初级特工 |
[09:30] | And today? | 今天呢 |
[09:31] | One of the most powerful men in Russia. | 俄罗斯最有权力的人之一 |
[09:37] | Someone there? | 有人吗 |
[09:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:55] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:57] | Please. | 帮帮我 |
[10:02] | Kiryl Morozov | 科瑞尔·莫洛佐夫 |
[10:02] | is one of Putin’s most trusted advisers. | 是普京最信任的顾问之一 |
[10:05] | The man runs the Finance Ministry. | 他掌管着财务部 |
[10:06] | And we have reason to believe he’s responsible | 我们有理由怀疑是他策划了1991年 |
[10:08] | for the 1991 bombing in Kursk that left — | 库尔斯克的炸弹袭击 那场袭击导致了 |
[10:10] | 12 people dead. In russia. | 十二人死亡 在俄罗斯 |
[10:13] | The FBI investigates crimes | 联调局只调查在美国发生 |
[10:14] | that happen in America or against Americans. | 或者针对美国的犯罪事件 |
[10:17] | Reddington won’t give us Berlin | 如果不把莫洛佐夫交给雷丁顿 |
[10:19] | until we give him Morozov. | 他是不会给我们柏林的 |
[10:20] | At the very least, | 至少 |
[10:21] | We should go there and question the man. | 我们应该去那里询问一下他 |
[10:22] | I’m not sending you to Moscow | 我绝不会 |
[10:24] | to interrogate a high-ranking russian official | 为了调查一位俄国高层25年前 |
[10:26] | about an act of terror he may or may not have committed | 是否实施过一次恐怖袭击 |
[10:29] | 25 years ago. | 就派你去莫斯科 |
[10:30] | If Reddington gets to Morozov first, God knows — | 如果雷丁顿先找到了莫洛佐夫 天知道 |
[10:32] | Harold, that’s an order. | 哈罗德 这是命令 |
[10:40] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[10:41] | You’re just gonna stand down on this? | 你就打算放手不管了吗 |
[10:42] | You heard her. | 你听到她说的了 |
[10:43] | My hands are tied. | 我无能为力 |
[10:44] | But Reddington has anonymous sources. | 但如果雷丁顿有匿名线索 |
[10:46] | I’m sure he’ll get that name somehow. | 我相信他迟早会知道那个名字的 |
[10:48] | Won’t he, Agent Keen? | 是不是 基恩探员 |
[10:50] | Yes, sir. I’m sure he will. | 是的 我也这么认为 |
[10:59] | Tell me you have a name. | 告诉我你知道名字了 |
[11:01] | I do, but this can’t come back on the task force. | 知道了 但这件事不能追溯到特别小组 |
[11:03] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[11:05] | Hold on. I’ll be right back. | 等等 马上再跟你说 |
[11:07] | What? Everything okay? | 怎么了 还好吗 |
[11:09] | No, everything’s not okay. We got a situation here. | 不 不好 我们出了点问题 |
[11:12] | Uh, hey. I’m sorry. I got to go. | 对不起 我要点事要处理 |
[11:13] | Lizzy, what’s going on? | 莉兹 发生了什么事 |
[11:15] | The Decembrist — | 十二月党人 |
[11:16] | his real name is Kiryl Morozov. | 他的真名叫科瑞尔·莫洛佐夫 |
[11:19] | Something’s wrong. | 发生了什么事 |
[11:21] | Kiryl Morozov. | 科瑞尔·莫洛佐夫 |
[11:30] | I got a name. | 有名字了 |
[11:33] | So it’s done? | 所以都搞定了 |
[11:34] | No. | 没有 |
[11:36] | What are you proposing? | 那你是什么意思 |
[11:37] | A trip to Moscow. | 去趟莫斯科吧 |
[11:55] | – I went out for a smoke, and he was here. – What the hell?! | -我出去抽根烟 他就在这了 -什么情况 |
[11:57] | Homeboy had a gun. | 这伙计有枪 |
[11:58] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
[11:59] | It was him or me. | 不是他死就是我亡 |
[12:00] | He’s got blood on him. | 他身上有血 |
[12:01] | What did you do? How are we supposed to — | 你做了什么 我们该怎么办 |
[12:03] | If he doesn’t answer that, | 如果他不接电话 |
[12:04] | someone is gonna come looking for him. | 就会有人来找他了 |
[12:08] | Okay. Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好吧 我们这么做 |
[12:09] | We’re gonna let him go. | 我们放了他 |
[12:11] | We’re gonna move Tom. | 然后把汤姆转移 |
[12:12] | Let him go? He’s gonna talk. | 放了他 他会走漏风声的 |
[12:13] | So let him talk. | 那就由他去 |
[12:14] | He says anything, it’s his word against mine. | 他要是说出去了 就是他和我对质 |
[12:16] | And he’s an informant. | 而他是个线人 |
[12:17] | Look, lady. This is obviously official business. | 听着女士 这显然是件公务 |
[12:20] | I can look the other way. | 我可以假装看不见 |
[12:21] | – You got to kill him. – No! Please! Listen. Listen — | -必须杀了他 -别 求你了 听我说 |
[12:23] | Look, if you let this guy go, he’s going to the cops. | 听着 如果你放了他 他就会去报警 |
[12:25] | When he does, we are all going to jail, | 如果他那样做 我们都会进监狱的 |
[12:28] | Starting with you, | 从你开始 |
[12:29] | for torture, kidnapping, wrongful imprisonment — | 罪名有虐待 绑架 非法监禁 |
[12:32] | take your pick, sweetheart. | 你挑吧 亲爱的 |
[12:35] | You got to kill him. | 你必须杀了他 |
[12:39] | No. I can fix this. | 不用 我可以处理 |
[12:41] | I have a storage unit. We’ll wait till it gets dark. | 我有个仓库 我们等到天黑 |
[12:44] | We’ll keep him here temporarily until we can find ano– no! | 我们暂时把他关在这里 等到 不要 |
[12:47] | It’s better this way. Let him do it. | 这是最好的方法 由他去吧 |
[12:49] | Get off me! Get your hands off me! | 放手 把你的手放开 |
[12:53] | Tom, no! | 汤姆 不要 |
[12:55] | Tom, stop! | 汤姆 住手 |
[13:00] | Next one goes in your chest! | 下一枪就会瞄准的胸膛 |
[13:03] | Tom, let him go! | 汤姆 放了他 |
[13:15] | I think maybe you should call Mr. Kaplan. | 我觉得你应该打给卡普兰先生 |
[13:29] | Kiryl Morozov is paranoid and well-protected. | 科瑞尔·莫洛佐夫多疑且防卫严密 |
[13:33] | He has no clear weakness for women or drink. | 在女人和饮酒方面也没有软肋 |
[13:36] | However, like any politician, he does have an unending need | 但是 就像所有政治家一样 |
[13:40] | to hide his ill-gotten gains. | 他也喜欢灰色收入 |
[13:42] | The diamonds. | 钻石 |
[13:43] | Which he buys and sells | 他通过你在莫斯科 |
[13:44] | through your broker at Mercury City Tower in Moscow. | 水星城市大厦的中间人来进行交易 |
[13:47] | There was a friendly | 今早碰巧发生了 |
[13:48] | and rather convenient diamond heist this morning. | 一起便利而友好的钻石抢劫案 |
[13:51] | When Morozov learns the broker has been hit, | 当莫洛佐夫知道中间人被杀后 |
[13:53] | he’ll insist on a meeting to assess his exposure. | 他会要求见面评估自己有没有被暴露 |
[13:55] | When he does, we’ll be there waiting. | 当他出现时 我们就伏击他 |
[13:57] | Milos, focus. | 米洛斯 集中精力 |
[14:00] | I’ve made Morozov millions, | 我帮莫洛佐夫赚了好几百万美元 |
[14:04] | and he’s the one who set all this in motion? | 但他却是这一切的幕后指使 |
[14:06] | Milos, the meeting at Mercury Tower — | 米洛斯 在水星大厦的会面 |
[14:07] | When it happens, | 会非常迅速 |
[14:08] | it’ll happen fast before the M.U.R. arrives. | 会在莫斯科刑事调查局到达之前结束 |
[14:15] | My people will be ready. | 我的手下会准备好的 |
[14:35] | I am retribution. | 我是来报仇的 |
[14:37] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[14:39] | Kursk. | 库尔斯克 |
[14:43] | Milos? | 米洛斯 |
[14:44] | The bombing, my daughter — all of it brings us here. | 爆炸 我女儿的事 我是来报仇的 |
[14:47] | I did what I was told. | 我是奉命行事 |
[14:48] | You’re not the Decembrist. | 你不是”十二月党人” |
[14:50] | It was the American. It was him. | 是美国人 是他 |
[14:55] | They gave the order! | 他们下的命令 |
[14:57] | What people? | 是什么人 |
[14:59] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[15:03] | Who is the Decembrist? | 谁是”十二月党人” |
[15:07] | Fitch. | 费奇 |
[15:10] | His name is Alan Fitch. | 他叫艾伦·费奇 |
[15:15] | Milos, this you cannot do. | 米洛斯 你不能这么做 |
[15:17] | Give me one reason. | 给我一个理由 |
[15:18] | – Because he’s mine. – Yours? | -因为他是我的 -你的 |
[15:20] | He gave the orders, discredited you, | 他下的令 嫁祸于你 |
[15:22] | and you want to protect him? | 你还想保护他 |
[15:23] | This is not for you to do. | 这不是你该做的 |
[15:25] | But I will. | 但我会做的 |
[15:26] | Alan Fitch is dead. | 艾伦·费奇死定了 |
[15:29] | Call the florist. | 打电话给花商 |
[15:32] | The joint chiefs want another forward base. | 参谋长联席会议想要建立另一个前沿基地 |
[15:35] | That will only happen if we can convince Islamabad, | 我们只有说服伊斯兰堡 |
[15:37] | which is unlikely. | 但这不太可能 |
[15:39] | It will happen | 如果我们将其归属为 |
[15:39] | if we tether it to foreign military investment. | 国外军事投资 就能办成 |
[15:42] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[15:44] | Sir, will you make the call? | 阁下 您的决定是 |
[15:56] | A little early in the day, don’t you think, Ray? | 这么早就喝上酒了 雷 |
[15:57] | I’m still on Moscow time. | 我还在过莫斯科时间呢 |
[16:01] | Just got back from calling on an old friend of yours — | 我刚刚拜访了你的一位老朋友 |
[16:04] | Kiryl Morozov. | 科瑞尔·莫洛佐夫 |
[16:06] | You met with the Russian Finance Minister? | 你见过俄罗斯的财政部长了 |
[16:09] | To what end? | 谈什么事了 |
[16:10] | To his end, as it turned out. | 他的后事 |
[16:13] | Drink? | 喝吗 |
[16:14] | The Finance Minister of Russia is dead. | 俄罗斯的财政部长死了 |
[16:17] | If a single word — a whisper of this gets out, | 如果走漏一点风声 |
[16:19] | if anyone even suspects we sanctioned it — | 如果有人怀疑是我们批准的 |
[16:21] | – I didn’t sanction anything. – Damn it, Harold. | -我没批准 -该死的 哈罗德 |
[16:23] | Your team discovers Morozov | 你的小组发现莫洛佐夫 |
[16:25] | was behind the Kursk bombing, | 是库尔斯克爆炸案的幕后指使 |
[16:26] | And 18 hours later, he’s dead? | 然后18个小时之后 他就死了 |
[16:28] | Reddington is behind this! | 是雷丁顿干的 |
[16:29] | Reddington called an hour ago. | 雷丁顿一小时之前打来电话 |
[16:31] | He believes Alan Fitch’s life is in danger. | 他认为艾伦·费奇有危险 |
[16:33] | Did reddington bother to tell you why | 雷丁顿有说为什么柏林 |
[16:35] | Berlin is suddenly interested in killing Alan Fitch? | 突然间要杀艾伦·费奇了吗 |
[16:38] | He believes he’s the one who orchestrated the Kursk bombing. | 他认为是费奇策划的库尔斯克爆炸 |
[16:41] | Are you accusing the Assistant Director of National Intelligence | 你是在指控国家情报部长助理 |
[16:45] | of being a terrorist? | 是恐怖分子吗 |
[16:46] | We need to bring him in. | 我们得把他带来 |
[16:47] | Alan Fitch is not your concern. | 你不用操心艾伦·费奇 |
[16:49] | I’ll contact the secretary of Homeland Security | 我会联系国土安全部部长 |
[16:52] | and have the situation handled. | 解决这个问题 |
[16:55] | – Ray, will you listen? – We had an agreement. | -雷 能听我说吗 -我们谈好的 |
[16:57] | – Yes. – I don’t go after you, you don’t come after me. | -是 -我不找你麻烦 你也不找我的 |
[17:00] | I know the terms, Ray. | 我知道我们的约定 雷 |
[17:03] | But Berlin predates it. | 但是柏林把计划打乱了 |
[17:05] | You ordered the bombing in Kursk. | 库尔斯克爆炸是你下令的 |
[17:07] | Then you pinned it on me. | 然后你嫁祸给我 |
[17:09] | You blamed me for killing his daughter. | 你说是我杀了他的女儿 |
[17:12] | Some years ago, a copy of this photo | 几年前 这张照片的一张副本 |
[17:14] | was left on the corpse of an associate of mine. | 被留在跟我合作的人的尸体上 |
[17:17] | Taking it as a warning, | 我认为这是某种警告 |
[17:18] | I traced the girl to a man they call the Stewmaker. | 于是追踪这女孩的线索 找到了炖尸者 |
[17:21] | He told me a story about the girl. | 他跟我说了这女孩的事 |
[17:24] | She was sent to him by a man she’d never met. | 她被一个不认识的男人送到他那里 |
[17:27] | She was in trouble, needed to disappear, | 她当时遇到了麻烦 必须人间蒸发 |
[17:29] | so he took her photo, put it in a locket, | 所以他给她拍了照 放进了挂坠里 |
[17:31] | and sent it to her father. | 寄给了他父亲 |
[17:33] | All those years spent searching for the man | 这些年他一直在找那个人 |
[17:36] | who supposedly murdered his daughter, | 那个据说是杀他女儿的凶手 |
[17:38] | and it was you. | 而那个人就是你 |
[17:40] | You sat here in this very room | 你道貌岸然地坐在这 |
[17:43] | and pretended you had no idea who Berlin was | 假装不认识柏林 |
[17:46] | or why he was coming for me. | 也不知道他为什么要报复我 |
[17:49] | He was coming, Alan, because you sent him. | 他之所以要报复我 艾伦 是你指使的 |
[17:54] | I sent a lot of guys. | 我还指使了不少人 |
[17:57] | You and I were not on the best of terms at the time. | 那时候 你我关系可不是很好 |
[18:00] | And since you’re playing the innocent victim in all this, | 既然你一直以受害者自居 |
[18:02] | let me remind you — | 那我想提醒你 |
[18:03] | you stole some very damaging information about us | 你突然消失的时候 曾偷走了关于我们的 |
[18:06] | when you disappeared. | 极具威胁的信息 |
[18:08] | You violated our agreement. | 是你违反我们的协议在先 |
[18:10] | No. | 错 |
[18:12] | I honored it. | 我一直遵守着协议 |
[18:13] | I got the others to hold off, | 我还稳住了其他人 |
[18:14] | but Milos Kirchhoff, Berlin, | 但米洛斯·基尔霍夫 或者柏林 |
[18:17] | whatever the hell name he’s using… | 不管他用的是什么鬼名字 |
[18:19] | He chewed through the leash. | 他咬断了狗链 |
[18:22] | I couldn’t stop him. | 我没法阻止他 |
[18:23] | Well, now your dog is tracking a new scent — yours. | 你的狗现在有新目标了 就是你 |
[18:27] | And there’s nothing I can do about that, Alan. | 我帮不了你 艾伦 |
[18:29] | I have my people looking for him, | 我让我的人到处找他 |
[18:31] | but Berlin has gone into the wind. | 可柏林消失了 |
[18:34] | And he’s coming for you. | 他很快就会找上你 |
[18:38] | You have no allies in my group. | 你在我们的人里没有盟友 |
[18:40] | Without me to protect you, they’ll take you down | 没有了我的保护 他们会打垮你 |
[18:43] | and they’ll let the chips fall where they may. | 不计任何后果 |
[18:47] | So this is as much your problem as it is mine. | 所以说到底 是你有危机了 而不是我 |
[18:53] | Sir, O.D.N.I. has credible intel | 长官 国家情报总局办公室 |
[18:54] | that there might be an attempt on your life. | 接到可靠消息 您可能有生命危险 |
[18:57] | What did they say? | 他们说了什么 |
[18:57] | Still waiting to hear. | 他们也还在调查 |
[18:59] | They want to move you to Fort McNair | 他们想将您转移到麦克奈尔要塞 |
[19:00] | to do a full briefing. | 向您做完整汇报 |
[19:02] | Deputy Fitch, Homeland Security. | 费奇副部长 我是国土安全局的 |
[19:04] | We need you to come with us. | 请跟我们走 |
[19:09] | Guardian’s en route. Delivery on schedule. | 保护者到位 按计划上路 |
[19:21] | Our office has notified the university. | 我们的办公室已经通知了大学 |
[19:37] | Contact the D.C. field office. | 联系华盛顿办事处 |
[19:39] | Get me an update on any eyewitnesses, satellite footage. | 我要随时了解最新的目击证人 卫星影像 |
[19:42] | Alan Fitch’s abduction must be on Mossad’s radar. | 摩萨德肯定也监控到了艾伦·费奇绑架案 |
[19:45] | Reach out to your people in Tel Aviv. | 联系你在特拉维夫的人 |
[19:46] | And you — talk to him. | 跟他们谈谈 |
[19:50] | Elizabeth, we need to talk. Now. | 伊丽莎白 我们得谈谈 现在 |
[20:02] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[20:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:06] | You told me tom is dead. He’s not. | 你说汤姆死了 可他没死 |
[20:10] | Who told you he’s alive? | 谁告诉你他还活着 |
[20:13] | I’m disappointed you haven’t felt | 我很失望 因为你觉得 |
[20:14] | that you could trust me enough to tell me this. | 我还不足以让你信任 所以对我隐瞒了这些 |
[20:21] | Look, okay, I lied. | 听着 好吧 我骗了你 |
[20:24] | But I only kept it a secret | 但我没说实话 |
[20:25] | because I know you want him dead. | 是因为我知道你希望他死 |
[20:26] | No, you kept it a secret | 不 你没说实话 |
[20:27] | because you didn’t want to admit to yourself | 是因为你不愿意承认 |
[20:29] | that you still love him, | 自己还爱着他 |
[20:31] | that even after everything he has done, | 不愿承认 以他的所作所为 |
[20:33] | after how horribly he treated you, | 以他如此恶劣地对待你之后 |
[20:35] | you still can’t let him go. | 你竟然还放不下他 |
[20:36] | So…you’re playing house. | 你是在玩过家家 |
[20:39] | I’ve been using him as a source, | 我已经从他嘴里问出了情报 |
[20:41] | and he’s been incredibly valuable. | 他非常有价值 |
[20:45] | Normally, any intelligence you could gather from Tom Keen | 一般来说 你从汤姆·基恩嘴里问到的情报 |
[20:49] | would be yesterday’s news. | 都是些没价值的旧消息了 |
[20:50] | But Berlin has gone to ground, | 但柏林潜伏起来了 |
[20:52] | and is likely dependent on former assets he used | 似乎靠的是他以前的手下 |
[20:54] | when your husband was in his employ. | 当时你的丈夫还是他的手下 |
[20:56] | So it seems Tom may be of some value after all. | 所以看起来汤姆还是有一点价值的 |
[21:01] | I need to know everything he can tell you | 我要知道他能告诉你的 |
[21:03] | about Berlin’s former safe houses, former contacts. | 所有柏林之前的安全屋和联络人 |
[21:07] | All that matters is finding Alan Fitch. | 现在最重要的是找到艾伦·费奇 |
[21:17] | This ends now. | 该结束了 |
[21:19] | I already gave you Berlin. | 我已经告诉你柏林是谁了 |
[21:20] | I told you where to find him. | 我告诉过你该去哪找他 |
[21:21] | Yes. And he disappeared. | 是的 然后他消失了 |
[21:23] | I did everything I could… from in here. | 我尽力了 被关在这我也只能知道这么多 |
[21:26] | Forget it. I already told you — | 别想了 我早就说过 |
[21:27] | And I told you it’s the only way. | 我也说过这是唯一的办法 |
[21:30] | Take a look, Liz. This is a problem. | 你看看 莉兹 这就是问题 |
[21:33] | And time is not on your side. | 你没有时间了 |
[21:35] | I need information, not advice. | 我要的是情报 不是建议 |
[21:37] | We both know that you are in over your head. | 我俩都清楚你做不到的 |
[21:40] | You are not equipped for this, Liz, | 你不适合干这种事 莉兹 |
[21:41] | because you are not a killer. | 因为你不是个杀手 |
[21:43] | It’s why I’m still alive | 所以我才能活到现在 |
[21:44] | and why you’ve got a corpse lying there | 现在一具尸体摆在你眼前 |
[21:46] | that you have done nothing with. | 你也什么都没做 |
[21:47] | And your bodyguard, the one that you shot — | 你的警卫 你射中的那个 |
[21:51] | where do you think he is right now? | 你觉得他现在在哪 |
[21:53] | He’s getting a gun, Liz, | 他去拿枪了 莉兹 |
[21:53] | so he can come back here and kill me | 这样他就能回来杀了我 |
[21:55] | and then probably kill you, too. | 说不定顺便把你也杀了 |
[21:56] | Now, I told you — there is a way out of this. | 我告诉你 有一个解决办法 |
[21:58] | I can give you Berlin, | 我可以把柏林交给你 |
[22:00] | and all you have to do… | 而你只要 |
[22:03] | is let me go. | 放我走 |
[22:07] | Gosh, he’s a popular guy. | 天哪 他还真受欢迎 |
[22:12] | I bet somebody’s gonna miss him. | 我打赌肯定有人特别想他 |
[22:14] | Berlin. | 柏林 |
[22:20] | Orenburg six. | 奥伦堡六号 |
[22:22] | Scorpio. | 天蝎 |
[22:23] | – That function is no longer valid. – Wait, wait, listen. | -该行动已失效 -等等 听着 |
[22:27] | Tell him Tom Keen wants to talk. | 告诉他汤姆·基恩想谈谈 |
[22:30] | Liz, why would you do this? | 莉兹 你为什么要这么做 |
[22:32] | I mean, you’re risking everything. | 我是说 风险太大了 |
[22:34] | To find Berlin. | 为了找到柏林 |
[22:36] | You’re a federal agent harboring a fugitive. | 你作为一个联邦探员却窝藏逃犯 |
[22:38] | I mean, worse than that — you’re keeping him captive. | 比这更糟糕 你这是私自关押 |
[22:41] | 500 cops are out there looking for Fitch right now, | 外面有五百多个警察在找费奇的下落 |
[22:43] | and we’re gonna find him because of this. | 通过这个我们就能找到他 |
[22:51] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[22:53] | – I need you to bring me in. – No. | -你得带上我 -不行 |
[22:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:56] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[22:57] | Well, time has passed. Plans have changed. | 今时不同往日 计划已变 |
[23:00] | I know you have Fitch. | 我知道你抓了费奇 |
[23:01] | I know everything they know about you and your operation, | 我知道他们对你和你的行动的了解程度 |
[23:03] | and you’re gonna want to hear it, | 你绝对会想听的 |
[23:04] | but I’m not telling you anything until you bring me in. | 但除非你带上我 不然我是不会说的 |
[23:10] | Whether he leads us to Fitch or not, | 不管他能不能带我们找到费奇 |
[23:12] | I got to take him in. | 我都得把他抓起来 |
[23:14] | Are you hearing me? | 你听到了没 |
[23:15] | You had to know when you told me | 你在告诉我这件事之前 |
[23:16] | that this is where it was gonna go. | 就应该知道我会这么做 |
[23:18] | I — Liz, I can’t be part of this. | 我 莉兹 我不能参与其中 |
[23:21] | He’s an informant, like Reddington. | 他是个线人 和雷丁顿一样 |
[23:23] | The difference is you’re not in love with Reddington. | 区别在于你没有爱着雷丁顿 |
[23:31] | I got an address. | 我搞到了个地址 |
[23:32] | Where? | 在哪 |
[23:33] | Where? What difference does it make where? | 在哪 在哪有区别吗 |
[23:35] | What? You’re gonna follow his lead | 你准备到他说的柏林 |
[23:36] | to someplace he says Berlin is hiding? | 的藏身之处去找他吗 |
[23:38] | No. There could be 50 guys waiting. | 不行 那估计有五十多个大汉守在那 |
[23:40] | That’s stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[23:41] | Hey, shut up. I wasn’t asking you. | 闭嘴 我又没问你 |
[23:44] | You want Berlin or not? | 你想不想抓到柏林 |
[23:45] | There’s no way I’m gonna let you go in there. | 我不会让你去那里的 |
[23:47] | This is a setup, an ambush. | 这是个陷阱 是埋伏 |
[23:49] | What are you, her boyfriend? | 你谁啊 她男朋友吗 |
[23:55] | What address? | 地址在哪 |
[24:11] | 3952 Spalding Street, Apartment 24. | 斯伯丁街3952号 24号公寓 |
[24:15] | Hey, pal. I’m coming for you. | 小子 我会来抓你的 |
[24:18] | Good luck with that. | 那祝你好运了 |
[24:39] | I think we have a problem. | 我觉得我们有些麻烦 |
[24:42] | Clear it out. Let’s go. Clear out. Clear out. | 撤退 快 撤退 撤退 |
[25:09] | Looks like we’re dealing with a plastic explosive — | 看起来应该是塑料炸弹 |
[25:11] | C4, approximately 2 kilos. | C4 大概两公斤 |
[25:13] | Sir, the blasting cap’s wired to a receiver. | 长官 雷管连着一个接收器 |
[25:15] | We found our detonator. | 找到引爆装置了 |
[25:16] | This thing can be detonated remotely. | 它可以被遥控引爆 |
[25:18] | We need to jam the frequencies in case this nut job | 我们得屏蔽信号以免那个疯子 |
[25:19] | tries to set it off and blow us to hell. | 遥控引爆把我们都炸飞 |
[25:21] | Then you’re gonna disarm it? | 之后再拆除它吗 |
[25:22] | We have a vehicle for controlled detonation. | 我们有控制爆炸的工具 |
[25:24] | It should be big enough to accommodate Mr. Fitch and one of my men. | 应该能容纳费奇先生和我的一个手下 |
[25:26] | Once he’s contained, then we can attempt | 等他进去 我们就可以尝试 |
[25:28] | to disassemble and disarm the device. | 拆卸解除爆炸装置了 |
[25:30] | Well, how long is that thing gonna take to get here? | 那东西多长时间能运来 |
[25:31] | Half-hour minimum, | 最少半小时 |
[25:32] | unless you’ve got another R.F. resistant armored box that fits two. | 除非你们有能容纳两人的信号屏蔽装甲箱 |
[25:36] | Actually, I think it fits four. | 我想我们的能容纳四个人 |
[26:13] | We managed to gain access to the internals, | 我们设法取得了内部系统的权限 |
[26:15] | trying to circumvent the keypad. | 试图绕开键盘 |
[26:17] | Here’s what we got so far. | 这是目前的情况 |
[26:18] | The semtex runs along the circumference of the collar, | 项圈一周都装有塞姆汀塑胶炸药 |
[26:20] | as you can see. | 如图所示 |
[26:21] | Encased within that, | 这里面包裹着 |
[26:22] | approximately 14 inches of solid core wire | 大约十四英寸实心线 |
[26:24] | connected to a microprocessor | 链接着一个微处理器 |
[26:25] | which, among other things, creates a closed circuit. | 和其它部件构成了一个闭合电路 |
[26:27] | So if you cut the collar off, | 所以如果截下项圈 |
[26:28] | you interrupt the circuit and… Bang? | 就会切断电流回路 引爆炸弹 |
[26:32] | Then how do we disable it? | 那我们要怎么解除它 |
[26:33] | Cautiously. | 小心行事 |
[26:34] | We need to chip through the semtex | 我们需要凿穿塞姆汀炸药 |
[26:35] | to see exactly what’s underneath, | 弄清楚里面到底有什么 |
[26:37] | make sure there aren’t any redundant circuits or backups. | 确保里面没有什么冗余电路或备用电路 |
[26:39] | And you can do that without triggering that thing? | 你能在不引爆炸弹的情况下做到吗 |
[26:41] | We’ll find out, won’t we? | 只能走一步看一步 不是吗 |
[26:45] | Look, I know I disobeyed a direct — | 我知道我违背了命令 |
[26:47] | You found him. That’s all that matters. | 你找到了人 这是最重要的 |
[26:50] | Fill me in. | 汇报一下情况 |
[26:51] | We got played, Keen. I mean, look at it. | 我们被耍了 基恩 你自己看看 |
[26:53] | Berlin’s gone. Tom’s free. | 柏林逃了 汤姆也被放走了 |
[26:55] | He brought us Fitch. | 他为我们找到了费奇 |
[26:56] | Berlin handed us Fitch on a silver platter | 费奇是柏林自己送来的 |
[26:58] | after he had a bomb strapped to his neck. | 在给他脖子上戴了个项圈炸弹后 |
[27:03] | Look, I’ve been thinking about what I said in the car, and — | 我一直在想我在车里说的话 |
[27:05] | Don’t worry about it, Ressler. I’ll tell Cooper. | 别担心了 雷斯勒 我会告诉库珀 |
[27:15] | I understand you’re responsible for finding Fitch. | 听说费奇是你找到的 |
[27:18] | About the source… | 那位线人 |
[27:19] | Does he have information about Berlin? | 他知道关于柏林的消息吗 |
[27:22] | Yes, we believe he does. | 我们认为他知道 |
[27:23] | I don’t care if your source is confidential | 我不管你线人的身份是否保密 |
[27:25] | or what promises you’ve made him. | 或者你给他做过什么承诺 |
[27:28] | I want him here, I want him interrogated, | 带他来 我要审问他 |
[27:30] | and I want his name. | 他叫什么名字 |
[27:33] | You must be kidding. | 您在开玩笑吧 |
[27:34] | Do I sound like I’m kidding? | 我听起来像在开玩笑吗 |
[27:37] | It’s Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[27:39] | Her source is Reddington. | 她的线人是雷丁顿 |
[27:48] | Please excuse my intrusion. | 原谅我的不请自来 |
[27:52] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[27:53] | Your father — | 你的父亲 |
[27:54] | I assume he’s been trying to reach you. | 我想他一定试图联系过你吧 |
[27:55] | Has he called? | 他来过电话吗 |
[28:01] | I thought as much. | 我猜也是 |
[28:21] | Sir, the device has a secondary detonator | 长官 炸弹还装有二级引爆器 |
[28:22] | built in as a safeguard. | 作为保险措施 |
[28:24] | – What kind of safeguard? – A timer. | -什么样的保险措施 -计时器 |
[28:25] | We think it was activated | 我们认为应该是在 |
[28:26] | when the receiver broke radio contact. | 接收器失去信号时启动的 |
[28:28] | How long do you have? | 你们还有多长时间 |
[28:29] | It’s unclear. | 情况未知 |
[28:30] | We can see the timing circuit, but there’s no display. | 可以看到计时电路 但没有屏幕 |
[28:32] | It could be a minute. It could be an hour. | 可能是一分钟 也可能一小时 |
[28:43] | You’re not hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[28:45] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[28:46] | Let’s get you something else. | 那给你换点别的吃 |
[28:49] | Whatever you like. | 你想吃什么都行 |
[28:54] | I can tell them to go. | 我可以让他们走开 |
[28:55] | No. I’m the one who should go. I… | 不 是我应该走了 我… |
[28:56] | No, no. They make you uncomfortable? | 不不 他们让你觉得不自在 |
[29:08] | I’m glad you called. | 我很高兴你给我打电话了 |
[29:10] | You’re scared. | 你很害怕 |
[29:12] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[29:19] | I don’t know how to talk to someone… | 我不知道该怎么跟你… |
[29:24] | like you. | 交谈 |
[29:27] | I really should go. | 我真的该走了 |
[29:28] | No. Please don’t. | 不 求你别走 |
[29:30] | I know you have your life. | 我知道你有你的生活 |
[29:33] | I have no place there. I know. | 我不该打扰 我知道 |
[29:37] | But I just want you to stay a little longer. | 但我只是想你再多陪我一会 |
[29:49] | Hello, Milos. | 你好啊 米洛斯 |
[29:56] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[29:57] | Passports, tickets, and my eternal gratitude. | 护照 机票 还有我无限的感激 |
[30:12] | The bomb. | 那颗炸弹 |
[30:13] | I need to know how to stop the bomb. | 我要知道怎么才能阻止它爆炸 |
[30:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:17] | That’s the wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[30:20] | I’m telling you I don’t… | 我说了我不知… |
[30:23] | Think harder. | 好好想想 |
[30:33] | What’s your name, son? | 孩子 你叫什么 |
[30:34] | What? | 什么 |
[30:35] | Your name. What — what is it? | 你的名字 你叫什么 |
[30:38] | Sir, I need to be as still as possible. | 长官 我需要尽量保持稳定 |
[30:42] | Any movement, the vibrations of your voice… | 任何的动作 你声音的震动… |
[30:47] | Do you have a wife, kids? | 你有老婆孩子吗 |
[30:51] | That’s what makes it the hardest — | 这才是最难的 |
[30:53] | a wife and kids. | 老婆孩子 |
[30:56] | I’ve been in the intelligence field a long time now. | 我已经在情报领域干了很多年了 |
[30:59] | On my orders, 763 men and women have died | 在我的领导下 有763个人为了效忠国家 |
[31:05] | in service to their country. | 而牺牲了 |
[31:07] | And there wasn’t a grieving wife or mother or husband | 我都亲自给他们的妻子 母亲或者丈夫 |
[31:10] | I didn’t either call or visit personally. | 打过电话或登门拜访 |
[31:15] | Thank them for their sacrifice. | 感谢他们所作出的牺牲 |
[31:18] | That’s what makes it the hardest — | 这才是最难的 |
[31:20] | the families. | 家人 |
[31:22] | You can’t disarm it, can you? | 你卸不掉它 是吧 |
[31:26] | Sir, I asked you to be as still as possible. | 长官 我希望你能尽量保持稳定 |
[31:29] | 763. | 763个人 |
[31:35] | That’s more than enough. | 已经够多了 |
[31:38] | I’m not gonna make it 764. | 我不想你成为第764个 |
[31:41] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[31:45] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[31:47] | My name’s Mike. | 我叫迈克 |
[31:48] | Go home, Mike. | 回家吧 迈克 |
[31:51] | You’ve done everything you can. | 你已经尽力了 |
[32:20] | Harold, I know you’re listening. | 哈罗德 我知道你在听 |
[32:22] | Tell Ray I need to see him. | 告诉雷我要见他 |
[32:56] | What a long, strange trip it’s been, Alan. | 真是一场又长又怪的旅行 艾伦 |
[33:00] | Listen to me, Ray. | 听我说 雷 |
[33:02] | I don’t know how much time we have, | 我不知道我还有多长时间 |
[33:03] | so you need to pay attention. | 所以你得注意听好了 |
[33:06] | I’ve been able to hold everyone off, | 我已经稳住了其他人 |
[33:08] | convince them that it’s in their best interests to let you live. | 说服他们让你活着是对他们最有利的事 |
[33:12] | But people aren’t as scared as they once were. | 但是人们已经不像以前那么怕你了 |
[33:14] | Some aren’t so sure you even have it. | 有些人甚至不确定它还在你手上 |
[33:17] | Do you have it, Ray? | 还在你手上吗 雷 |
[33:20] | Do you have the fulcrum? | 你还有那个关键的东西吗 |
[33:25] | They’re gonna demand proof. | 他们会要看证据的 |
[33:28] | I can’t stop this thing, Alan. | 我阻止不了炸弹爆炸 艾伦 |
[33:31] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[33:33] | I can’t. | 但做不到 |
[33:35] | My death will trigger a series of events. | 我的死会引发一系列事情 |
[33:38] | The moderates are already outnumbered. | 温和派的人已经不占大多数了 |
[33:40] | The closer we get to 2017, | 离2017年越近 |
[33:42] | the more radicalized they’ll become. | 他们就会越激进 |
[33:44] | Talk to Mitchum and Hobbs. | 跟米彻姆和霍布斯谈谈 |
[33:47] | They might be persuaded. | 也许能说服他们 |
[33:49] | Jasper sides with the Chinese — | 贾斯珀跟中国人站在一边 |
[33:54] | All right. Listen to me, Ray. This is critical. | 好吧 听我说 雷 这事很重要 |
[33:56] | I have a safe. Get to it. | 我有一个保险箱 找到它 |
[33:59] | The combination — | 密码是 |
[34:02] | 8-30-44 8-30-44. | |
[34:05] | Remember that. Say it back. | 记住 重复一遍 |
[34:07] | 8-30-44 8-30-44. | |
[34:08] | 8-30-44 8-30-44. | |
[34:14] | Margaret’s birthday. | 是玛格丽特的生日 |
[34:18] | You’ve had a wonderful life together, Alan. | 你们有过一段美好的日子 艾伦 |
[34:22] | 51 years last month. | 上个月就五十一年了 |
[34:28] | The safe. | 保险箱 |
[34:31] | The safe. | 保险箱 |
[34:34] | It’s in St. Petersburg | 在圣彼得斯堡 |
[34:36] | in the wall on the second floor of — | 在…的二楼的墙壁里 |
[34:59] | Untie him. | 解开他 |
[35:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:28] | Na zdorov’e. | 敬你 |
[35:30] | Na zdorov’e. | 敬你 |
[36:11] | I remember the parades from when I was a young boy, | 我记得我小时候看阅兵游行时 |
[36:16] | standing by my father, | 我站在父亲身旁 |
[36:19] | seeing those trucks that went by | 看着那些卡车经过 |
[36:23] | with the rockets and cannons. | 车上装载着火箭和加农炮 |
[36:25] | Beautiful. | 太美妙了 |
[36:30] | And all those men marching as one, | 士兵步伐一致 |
[36:35] | saluting at me as one. | 齐齐向我敬礼 |
[36:41] | Our soldiers, our nation. | 我们的士兵 我们的国家 |
[36:47] | Yuri Gargarin was the first man in space. | 尤里·加加林是第一位进入太空的人 |
[36:52] | We were so proud. | 我们当时非常骄傲 |
[38:02] | Your gentleman friend with the earring | 你那位戴耳环的绅士朋友 |
[38:04] | said he moved the body. | 说他移动了那具尸体 |
[38:08] | Mr. Kaplan is with him now. | 卡普兰先生现在和他在一起 |
[38:09] | We’re trying to contain the situation. | 我们正试图控制局势 |
[38:16] | You should have come to me. | 你应该来找我的 |
[38:19] | I didn’t need to. | 没这需要 |
[38:19] | Look around you, Lizzy. | 看看你的周围 莉兹 |
[38:21] | We found Fitch because of Tom. | 汤姆帮我们找到了费奇 |
[38:23] | It wasn’t worth it — | 这不值得 |
[38:24] | Not if the cost was you, | 除非付出代价的是你 |
[38:26] | here in this… | 在这个 |
[38:31] | filth. | 肮脏的地方 |
[38:37] | I couldn’t do it. | 我下不了手 |
[38:39] | I told you I could kill Tom, | 我和你说我能杀了汤姆 |
[38:41] | but…after you left, I just… | 但是在你走后 我 |
[38:49] | after all the lies and everything he did to me, | 在那些谎言以及他对我所做的一切之后 |
[38:52] | I told myself I was using him, | 我对自己说我只是在利用他 |
[38:56] | that I was finally in control. | 我终于掌控了局势 |
[39:04] | When you love someone, you have no control. | 当你深爱一个人时 你是没有控制力的 |
[39:07] | That’s what love is — | 爱就是这样 |
[39:10] | being powerless. | 令人力不从心 |
[39:14] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道自己是出什么问题了 |
[39:18] | There’s nothing wrong with you. | 你没有什么问题 |
[39:22] | There’s nothing wrong with you. | 你什么问题也没有 |
[40:15] | Do you have it? | 拿到了吗 |
[40:37] | You are never to see her again. | 你永远别再去见她 |
[40:43] | Yeah. I got it. | 明白了 |
[40:47] | I don’t think you do. | 我觉得你不明白 |
[40:49] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[40:53] | You are never to see her again. | 你永远别再去见她 |
[41:05] | You know, for what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[41:06] | I spent four months on that ship chained up… | 我被绑在那艘船上四个月 |
[41:10] | and I never told her about us. | 而我始终没向她透露过我们的事 |
[41:14] | Not one word. | 一个字都没说 |