Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:41] 弯刀 第22号
[01:44] I’ve told you everything I know. 我知道的已经都告诉你了
[01:46] You’ve given me pieces. 你只给了我零星的信息
[01:48] You’ve helped around the margins, but I need more. 虽然帮了点小忙 但是我需要更多信息
[01:50] I need Berlin! 我需要知道柏林
[01:51] How much do you think I can do from in here, Liz, 你觉得我在这里能帮到你多少 莉兹
[01:54] chained to the floor? 像这样被拴在地板上
[01:55] You need to let me go, 你需要放了我
[01:57] – and then I can — – The arms supplier — I want a name. -然后我才能 -我需要知道那个军火商的名字
[02:01] I can try to reach out to Berlin, 我可以试着联系柏林
[02:04] but as long as I am in here, I can’t. 但是只要我人在这里就没法去联系
[02:06] I want a name! 我要名字
[02:11] What month is it? 现在是几月份
[02:12] November. 十一月
[02:13] Well, happy anniversary, Liz. 纪念日快乐 莉兹
[02:16] You go to Passionfish to celebrate? 你去激情之鱼餐厅庆祝了吗
[02:25] I’m gonna freeze to death down here. 我在这里会被冻死的
[02:27] You know that, right? 你知道的对吧
[02:31] Sevan. 塞万
[02:35] Sevan Volkov. 塞万·沃尔科夫
[02:38] He runs arms for Berlin.. 他负责柏林的军火…
[02:39] He’d be able to set a meeting. 他应该能安排会面
[02:41] That wasn’t so hard, was it? 这也没那么难 不是吗
[02:47] So, what exactly did Reddington say? 雷丁顿具体是怎么说的
[02:48] Uh, it was Dembe. 是邓比
[02:50] He said Red had another case 他说红魔有个案子
[02:51] but he specifically asked that you come along. 但是他明确要求你一起来
[02:54] – Does that bother you? – Why would it? -你介意吗 -我为什么介意
[02:56] I thought he only spoke to you. 我以为他只跟你对话呢
[02:58] Don’t want to step on your toes. 我不想冒犯你
[02:59] I’m…fine. My toes are fine. 没事 我没这么觉得
[03:03] Ah, ladies, thank God you showed up. 女士们 谢天谢地你们来了
[03:05] I took a left turn in the Rostropovich. 我看了看罗斯特罗波维奇的唱片集
[03:07] I’ve ended up completely lost in the Chico Hamilton. 结果最后完全沉迷在奇科·汉密尔顿的音乐之中了
[03:10] This is an addiction. 简直让人上瘾
[03:12] I just can’t decide between — 我无法决定…
[03:14] Please pour some cold water on me, will you? 快给我泼点冷水让我清醒一下吧
[03:17] Why did you want both of us here? 你为什么找我们两个都过来
[03:18] Both — you’re right. Thank you. Great idea. 两个 说得对 谢谢 好主意啊
[03:22] Anyway, funny story — stop me if you’ve heard it. 总之 有个好玩的故事 你们听过了就算了
[03:25] Persian man walks into a bar, 一个波斯人去酒吧喝酒
[03:27] meets a beautiful woman, has a few drinks. 遇见了一位美女 两个人就喝了几杯
[03:30] Next thing you know, he’s falling from a 12-story balcony. 然后 他就从12楼阳台坠楼身亡了
[03:34] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[03:35] I imagine agent Navabi does. 纳瓦比探员应该明白吧
[03:38] You’re referring to Kian Nouri, 你是指奇恩·努里
[03:40] the Iranian businessman who committed suicide in Dubai. 在迪拜自杀的那个伊朗商人
[03:43] I am, except he wasn’t a mere businessman. 是的 不过他可不是个商人
[03:46] He was one of Iran’s top nuclear scientists 他是伊朗一位顶级核科学家
[03:49] in Dubai to supervise purchase 去迪拜监督购买
[03:52] of several borehole gamma something-or-others. 什么伽马核原料之类的东西
[03:55] And he didn’t commit suicide. 而且他也不是自杀
[03:57] He was assassinated in a joint C.I.A./Mossad venture 他是被中情局和摩萨德联合暗杀的
[04:02] to undermine Iran’s nuclear program, 目的是为了破坏伊朗的核计划
[04:04] but, then, you know this already. 不过这个你应该知道了
[04:06] My understanding is, she took a little detour to Dubai 我的理解是 她顺道绕去迪拜
[04:10] for a rendezvous with Mr. Nouri 与努里先生约了个小会
[04:11] So she could toss him off a building. 顺手把他扔下楼
[04:14] You killed him? 是你杀了他吗
[04:15] If you’re asking me to comment on a Mossad operation, 如果你想让我讨论一次摩萨德行动的内容
[04:18] you know I can’t do that. 你知道我不能
[04:19] I wasn’t asking. But I’m hardly one to judge. 我没有要问你 不过我也没资格去评价
[04:23] George Orwell wrote, 乔治·奥威尔说过
[04:25] “Those who abjure violence can do so “那些宣称放弃暴力的人
[04:27] “only because others “其实只是因为有其他人
[04:29] “are committing violence on their behalf.” “替他们来行使暴力”
[04:31] What a visionary, 多有洞察力的一个人
[04:33] but, good lord, his books are a downer. 可惜他的书太让人泄气了
[04:35] In any case, the bad news is, 总之 坏消息是
[04:37] I was sharing a bowl of shisha with a MISIRI minister, 我在和伊朗情报部的一个部长分享水烟时
[04:41] and they plan to retaliate. 得知他们准备报复
[04:43] You kill their top scientist, 你杀了一个他们的顶级科学家
[04:45] they intend to kill yours, 他们也准备杀一个你们的
[04:47] and they’ve dispatched 而他们派了一个
[04:48] a man known as “the Scimitar” to do it. 代号叫”弯刀”的人来完成这个任务
[04:50] The Scimitar? 弯刀
[04:51] This is not your average killer, Agent Keen. 他可不是你见过的一般杀手 基恩探员
[04:54] He’s one part hit man, two parts con man. 他既是杀手又是诈骗高手
[04:58] I’m familiar with his work. 我知道他的杰作
[04:59] In 2009, his target was 2009年 他要刺杀一个名叫
[05:01] a Sunni tribal leader named Majeed Abd Bawi. 马吉德·阿布德·巴维的逊尼派部落首领
[05:04] The Scimitar gained access by joining his militia. 弯刀加入他的民兵来接近他
[05:07] Oh, that’s right! 可不是嘛
[05:08] Fought for the man for seven months 他替那个人打了七个月的仗
[05:11] until the day he got close enough 才等到机会用一把叉子
[05:13] to aerate Bawi’s carotid with a fork. 划开巴维的颈动脉
[05:16] He’s dedicated, resilient, cunning, 他专注 顽强 狡猾
[05:19] responsible for the murder of dozens of high-value targets, 刺杀了几十个高价值目标
[05:23] and, according to my sources, he’s already on U.S. soil. 而据我的线人称 他已经踏上美国本土
[05:27] Harold, I’m the assistant secretary of NCB. 哈罗德 我是核生化武器委员会助理部长
[05:30] I run point on all international nuclear matters. 我负责所有的核武器威胁事件
[05:33] If this guy was the threat you claim, 如果这家伙真像你说得那样有威胁
[05:36] he’d be on my radar. 我会知道的
[05:37] Who’s your source on this threat? 是谁告诉你这个威胁的
[05:38] A confidential informant 一个线人
[05:39] with an extremely reliable track record. 他的情报一向很可靠
[05:42] I’m afraid that’s as specific as I can get. 恐怕我只能透露这么多
[05:45] If I’m right, what’s our exposure on this? 如果我是对的 我们有多大危险
[05:50] Cloud top. 非常大
[05:52] It’s the classified designation for a warhead project design. 这是一项高度机密的核弹头设计任务
[05:55] It’s staffed by our top three scientists. 由三位最顶级的科学家参与进行
[05:58] If any of them fell into the hands of a rogue nation, 如果他们中任何一个人落入流氓国家手中
[06:00] That country’s nuclear program would advance decades overnight. 该国的核武器项目会一夜之间进步几十年
[06:04] What kind of security protocols do you have in place? 你安排了什么样的安保措施
[06:05] The DSS provides them with false identities, 国安处为他们提供了假身份
[06:07] social security numbers, even cover professions. 假社会安全号码以及假工作
[06:10] We hide them in plain sight, 我们把他们隐藏在人群里
[06:11] sort of a witness protection for high-value assets. 有点像对高价值线人采取的证人保护计划
[06:15] That’s not gonna cut it. 这不够
[06:16] You need to pull these people off the streets 你得把这些人召回来
[06:18] and into protective custody. 进行保护性监管
[06:19] All right, Harold. 好吧 哈罗德
[06:21] I’ll put two of them on lock-down. 我可以把他们中的两个保护起来
[06:23] I can do that without drawing too much scrutiny. 我可以在不引人注意的情况下做到这一点
[06:25] And the third? 那第三个人呢
[06:26] That’s gonna be a problem. 这会是个问题
[06:29] The D.O.D. asset is Amalia Collins — 国防部专家名叫阿玛莉亚·柯林斯
[06:31] senior engineer of our warhead design team. 核弹头设计团队的高级工程师
[06:34] When she’s not on active status, 她在参加机密项目以外的时间
[06:35] she serves as a professor of astrophysics at Duke. 是杜克的天体物理学教授
[06:37] It says here she’s scheduled to deliver a talk tonight 这里说她今晚要在格兰维尔酒店的
[06:40] at a symposium at the Granville Hotel. 一个讨论会上发表演讲
[06:42] D.O.D.’s reluctant to call it off at the last minute 国防部认为临时取消这次演讲
[06:44] because of the scrutiny it would draw. 会太引人注意
[06:46] They feel it could put her in further danger. 他们认为可能让她陷入更大的危险
[06:47] You mean they’re not gonna pull her? 你是说他们不准备把她保护起来吗
[06:48] There’s no indications the Iranians 目前还没有迹象表明伊朗人
[06:50] have any idea of her real value. 知道她的真实价值
[06:51] Let’s make sure it stays that way. 就这样保持下去
[06:52] In the meantime, we need to track this Scimitar 同时 在弯刀发现我们的人之前
[06:54] before he’s able to I.D. our team. 我们需要追查他的行踪
[06:58] Uh, we need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[07:01] I got things under control. 我能控制自己的问题
[07:03] When’s the last time you used? 你最近一次用药是什么时候
[07:05] Sitka, almost a week. 在锡特卡 几乎一周了
[07:06] This happens all the time — agents taking meds 这种问题时有发生 探员为了
[07:08] to get over injuries and then they get hooked. 克服伤病开始服药 最终成瘾
[07:10] – It’s no big deal. – What are you gonna do, Keen? -这不是什么大事 -你想怎么样 基恩
[07:12] – Tell Cooper I’m an addict? – I want you to get help. -告诉库珀我是瘾君子 -我想让你去寻求帮助
[07:15] And I’m telling you, I can kick this on my own, 我跟你说 我自己能搞定这件事
[07:18] and if I can’t, hell, I’ll walk into Cooper’s office myself. 如果我不能 我会自己去跟库珀说
[07:21] I got no problems with that. 这点我可以做到
[07:55] I got your text. What’s the problem? 我收到你的信息了 出了什么事
[07:57] Zebra mussels. Fish and Game are running 斑马贝 渔猎局正在针对
[07:59] random inspections for invasive species. 入侵物种进行随机抽查
[08:01] Zebra mussels. Did they go inside? 斑马贝 他们进去了吗
[08:04] They tried to, but I held them off, 他们想进去的 被我拖住了
[08:05] but I don’t know for how long. 但我不知道能拖多久
[08:07] We’re gonna either have to move the boat or him. 我们必须转移船或者人
[08:18] Talk to Volkov? 和沃克福谈过了
[08:19] We have a meeting this afternoon. 我们今天下午见面
[08:22] I brought you some warmer clothes. 我给你带了些暖和的衣物
[08:26] Well, that’s nice. 太好了
[08:28] Now you care about me. 现在你在乎我了吗
[08:31] Is that it — now you’re, uh, concerned… 对吗 现在你担心
[08:34] for my well-being? 我的情况了
[08:36] You can try and make yourself feel better 你可以试图让自己对你的
[08:38] about what you’re doing, 所作所为感到好受些
[08:40] but I told you… the truth. 但我告诉你的是事实
[08:43] I delivered on my word. 我履行了我的诺言
[08:46] So, when are you gonna deliver on yours? 你打算什么时候履行你的
[08:47] We’ve been over this. 我们已经讨论过这个问题了
[08:49] You help me eliminate Berlin, 你帮我除掉柏林
[08:50] and as far as I’m concerned, this whole thing is over. 这整件事就结束了 这是我唯一关心的
[08:55] Until then, enjoy the view. 在那之前你就好好呆在这吧
[08:57] Liz… 莉斯
[08:58] You can’t keep me in here! 你不能把我关在这
[09:00] Liz! You can’t keep me in here! 莉斯 你不能把我关在这
[09:03] Damn it, Liz! 妈的 莉斯
[09:12] Sevan Volkov! Thank you for meeting with me. 塞万·沃克福 谢谢你来见我
[09:16] And what choice did I have? 我还有别的选择吗
[09:17] Berlin. I know you supply him with arms shipments. 柏林 我知道你为他提供军火
[09:21] – And how do you know this? – Tell me where to find him. -你是怎么知道的 -告诉我他在哪
[09:23] If you know anything about Berlin, you know I can’t do that. 如果你对柏林有所了解 你就知道我做不到
[09:26] Thought you might say that, 知道你会这么说
[09:28] which is why I nominated you for our “Most wanted” list. 所以我把你列入了”头号通缉犯”名单
[09:30] C.I.D. has approved it. 刑事调查部同意了
[09:32] We’re just waiting for the director’s signature. 就在等局长的签字了
[09:33] Eh, if you’re gonna arrest me, arrest me. 如果你要逮捕我 那就动手吧
[09:35] So you can sit silent in a cell with an expensive attorney? 然后你就能安静的呆在牢里雇一个昂贵的律师了
[09:38] Mm, I’d rather leave you out there, 我宁可把你留在外面
[09:40] let the world know we’re looking for you. 让全世界都知道我们在找你
[09:42] Once news of this hits the streets, Berlin will know 一旦消息传出去了 柏林就知道
[09:44] the U.S. Government is spending limitless resources and time 美国政府正在不惜一切资源和时间
[09:47] looking for you — a man who has intimate details 寻找一个对他和他的生意
[09:50] about him and his business affairs. 非常了解的人
[09:52] You have two options — either you lead me to Berlin… 你有两个选择 要么帮我找到柏林
[09:57] or I lead Berlin to you. 要么我让柏林找到你
[10:00] How exactly did you come upon this information? 你是怎么获得这个情报的
[10:03] A C.I., someone the bureau trusts. 一个线人 联调局信任的人
[10:09] I don’t believe you. 我不信
[10:11] If the bureau had a lead, they’d follow it. 如果联调局有线索的话 早就跟进了
[10:14] You came to this on your own, 是你自己获得的情报
[10:15] and you’re hiding it from them, coming to me instead. 你不让他们知道 而是来找我
[10:19] You’d rather see Berlin dead than arrested. 你情愿让柏林死 也不想让他被逮捕
[10:22] Berlin killed Meera. He nearly killed Cooper. 柏林杀了米拉 他差点杀了库珀
[10:26] He put Tom into my life. 他把汤姆安排到我的生活里来
[10:27] So if you’re asking if I’m okay with a lethal outcome, 你要是问我介不介意杀了他
[10:29] damn right I am. 我当然不介意
[10:32] Yeah. 好
[10:33] If you hadn’t told me you’d killed Tom, 如果你没告诉我你杀了汤姆
[10:35] I might think he was your source. 我还以为是他给你的消息呢
[10:37] But I did kill him. 我确实杀了他
[10:39] Of course you did. 当然了
[10:41] Let me know when Volkov gets a time and location on Berlin. 一旦沃尔科夫找到柏林就告诉我
[10:44] I’ll be there with bells on. 我会欣然前往
[10:49] What’s going on? 什么情况
[10:50] D.O.D. discovered a hidden surveillance camera 国防部在他们对安纳波利斯警局的例行检查中
[10:52] at their Annapolis field office during a routine sweep. 发现了一个监视摄像头
[10:55] How is that relevant to us? 跟我们有什么关系
[10:57] Technology was Iranian. 设备是伊朗的
[10:59] What were they recording? 都录下什么了
[11:00] Okay, uh, the camera was placed outside the building 好的 摄像头被安置在大楼外面
[11:03] with eyes to the front entrance. 正对入口
[11:05] It was relaying a live stream to some off-site location. 将实时画面传输到某个线下位置
[11:08] If I reactivate it, I should be able to triangulate the location 如果我重新激活 就应该可以定位到
[11:11] where the feed’s being transmitted. 信息传送终端的位置
[11:15] Oh, man. 天哪
[11:16] I almost forgot. 我差点忘了
[11:18] In case someone’s watching on the other end. 以防另一端有人看到咱们
[11:23] Okay. 好了
[11:25] Camera is live. 摄像头启动了
[11:28] Okay, RDF is up. Signal strength looks good. 好了 资源描述框架启动了 信息强度良好
[11:32] Oh, accounting for time lag. 将时间延迟计算进去
[11:37] And… 然后…
[11:38] We have a lock. 锁定了
[11:39] It’s a property just outside New Carrollton, 在新卡罗敦外的一个地方
[11:41] and it looks like it’s a construction site. 看上去像是个工地
[11:50] FBI! 联调局
[11:53] Clear! Clear! 安全 安全
[11:56] Trailer’s secure. 房车安全
[11:57] Lock it down. I want eyes on all access points. 封锁现场 监控好所有出入口
[12:02] So, where the hell is everyone? 人都哪去了
[12:04] No idea. 不知道
[12:06] But… 但是
[12:06] could this be the man they were surveilling? 这会是他们在监视的人吗
[12:10] Jonathan Reese. 约翰逊·里瑟
[12:13] Agent Jonathan Everett Reese, Defense Security Services. 约翰逊·埃弗雷特·里瑟特工 国防安全服务处
[12:17] They’ve got everything on this guy — 他们有他全部的信息
[12:18] addresses, phone numbers, employment history. 地址 电话 就业史
[12:21] DSS is the division tasked 国安处是专门保护我国的
[12:22] with protecting our nuclear scientists. 核科学家的部门
[12:24] They’re logging his movements. 他们在监视他的一举一动
[12:26] Probably trying to find the most vulnerable point of attack. 可能要找到一个薄弱环节进行袭击
[12:30] It’s the DSS shuttle stop. 这是国安处的班车站点
[12:32] He takes the train back from Annapolis every afternoon. 他每天下午坐火车从安纳波利斯过来
[12:35] He’ll be at the park-n-ride off Route 50. 他会在50号公路站下车
[12:37] We got to get there before they do. 我们要在他们之前赶到那里
[12:55] Jonathan Reese — F.B.I.! 约翰逊·里瑟 联调局
[12:58] What’s this about? 怎么了
[12:58] We need to move quickly. I’ll explain in the car. 我们得快走 上车再说
[13:03] Shooter’s on the ridge! I don’t have eyes! 枪手在山脊上 我看不到他
[13:15] I got threat assessments this morning 我今天上午收到了危险评估警告
[13:17] of a possible Iranian Misiri action. 说伊朗情报部可能有行动的
[13:19] They want the names and locations of Cloud Top personnel. 他们想知道云顶工作人员的姓名和位置
[13:21] You need to notify your people, activate all security protocols. 你必须通知你的人 激活所有的安保条款
[14:03] Sir, I think we have a problem. 头 我们可能有麻烦了
[14:06] I can’t reach Agents Keen or Ressler. 我找不到基恩和雷斯勒两位探员了
[14:07] Send a team to their last location. 派一队人去他们最后出现的地点
[14:09] Find out what the hell is going on. 看看到底出了什么事
[14:30] Take it easy, Agent Keen. 放松 基恩探员
[14:34] You’re at Bethesda. I’m Dr. Rivera. 这儿是贝塞斯达 我是里维拉医生
[14:38] You and your partner were in an accident. 你和搭档出了车祸
[14:40] Is he okay? 他还好吗
[14:41] Agent Ressler suffered significant head trauma in the crash. 雷斯勒探员在事故中 头部受了重伤
[14:44] He’s had a C.T. scan. 我们给他做了CT
[14:46] Radiology will take him for an M.R.I. Shortly. 放射科还会给他做核磁共振
[14:48] My arm? 我的胳膊怎么了
[14:49] Fractured in three places. 三处骨折
[14:51] We set it for now, but to be honest, 我们做了临时接合 但说实话
[14:53] you may need surgery to restore full mobility. 要想活动自如你可能需要动手术
[14:57] John Reese. 约翰·里瑟
[14:59] The man who was in the car with us. 车里的另一个人也在这吗
[15:02] I’m sorry? Nobody else was transported from the scene. 什么 现场就送来了你们两个
[15:05] No, no, no, no, but he was in the car. 不不不 他就在车里
[15:06] I’m the attending on duty. No one else was brought in. 一直是我值班 没有其他人被送来了
[15:09] I need a phone. 我需要电话
[15:12] – Listen… – Easy. -听着 -放松
[15:14] …that crash was no accident. 那不是事故
[15:16] Understood. 我懂
[15:17] I’ll have one brought in right away. 我现在去给你拿电话
[15:23] We’re seeing multiple 911 calls within the last hour. 我们看到过去一小时911接到的多次报警
[15:25] They all report a black S.U.V. overturned 都说有一辆黑色SUV翻了车
[15:27] just under a mile from where they picked up Reese. 地点就在他们接到里瑟不远的地方
[15:29] Cross-reference with local police activity. 对照当地警察的行动
[15:31] Two passengers were pulled from the wreck 车里的两个人被从事故中救起
[15:33] and evac’d by ambulance to Bethesda National. 被救护车送到贝塞斯达国立医院
[15:35] Only two? 只有两个人吗
[15:36] – A man and a woman. – We have to assume -一男一女 -我们必须假设
[15:38] that’s Agent Keen and either Ressler or the D.O.D. employee. 那是基恩探员和雷斯勒 或是国防部的那个人
[15:41] Meaning what — one of them didn’t survive the crash? 什么意思 其中一人已经死于车祸了吗
[15:42] Agent Navabi, I want you there as soon as possible. 纳瓦比探员 我要你尽快赶到那里去
[15:44] I’ll update Mullen at D.O.D. 我去国防部的马伦那问问最新情况
[15:49] – Here you go. – Thank you. -给你电话 -谢谢
[16:07] – Assistant Director Cooper. – It’s me. -助理司长库珀 -是我
[16:10] Agent Keen. 基恩探员
[16:11] You have no idea how good it is to hear your voice. 听到你的声音我太高兴了
[16:13] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[16:14] Yeah, I’m fine, but, uh… 我很好 但是
[16:17] Ressler… 雷斯勒
[16:19] he’s hurt. 他伤得很重
[16:21] The Iranians have John Reese. 伊朗人带走了约翰·里瑟
[16:24] I heard some men’s voices before I passed out. 我失去意识之前听到了男人的声音
[16:26] They were speaking Farsi. 他们说的是波斯语
[16:28] Someone needs to find professor Collins. 必须派人找到柯林斯教授
[16:31] The D.O.D. needs to cancel that speech 国防部必须取消演讲
[16:33] and put her in protective custody now. 立刻对她进行保护性拘留
[16:36] I’ve already alerted the D.O.D. 我已经对国防部发出了警告
[16:37] I’m heading to the event site myself 我这就亲自赶到活动现场
[16:39] to make sure she’s on lockdown. 确保对她进行保护
[16:41] Agent Keen, the neurology team at Bethesda’s one of the best. 基恩探员 贝塞斯达的神经学小组是最好的
[16:45] They’ll take good care of Ressler. 他们会照顾好雷斯勒的
[16:46] Agent Navabi’s on her way to you. 纳瓦比探员正在去找你的路上
[16:48] Get some rest. 休息下吧
[17:14] – Thanks for coming. – I got your message. -谢谢你能来 -我收到你的信息了
[17:16] John Reese was abducted 约翰·里瑟一小多时之前
[17:17] by the Iranians a little over an hour ago. 被伊朗人绑架了
[17:19] We need to pull professor Collins, 我们得马上把柯林斯教授保护起来
[17:21] and I need anything you can give me on Reese 我还需要你给我有关里瑟的所有资料
[17:22] – so we can get to him — – Harold, I checked. -以便我们找到他 -哈罗德 我查过了
[17:24] There is no D.O.D. Employee named John Reese — 国防部没有叫约翰·里瑟的员工
[17:26] not in DSS, not in any sector. 国安处也没有 任何部门都没这个人
[17:28] Our people spoke to Reese directly. 我们的人跟里瑟面对面谈话了
[17:29] The Iranians have his profile, his DSS security badge. 伊朗人有他的资料 还有他的安全部门徽章
[17:32] Thought it might be an alias, but it’s not. 我本来以为这是个化名 但也不是
[17:33] He doesn’t exist. 就没这个人
[17:35] Uh, sir? Just got off the phone with Bethesda National. 长官 刚和贝塞斯达国立医院通话
[17:38] Uh, the hospital has no record 医院里并没有接收
[17:39] of Agents Keen or Ressler being brought in. 基恩探员或者雷斯勒探员的记录
[17:43] I just spoke to her. 我刚和她通过话呢
[17:45] How’s everything in here? 这边怎么样
[17:47] Okay. 挺好的
[17:49] You’re doing okay, hon? 你还好吗 亲
[17:51] Yeah. 是啊
[17:53] What happened to radiology? 放射检查怎么样
[17:54] They were gonna take him for another scan? 还要再带他去做一次扫描吗
[17:57] Oh, well, I’m sure someone will be down soon. 我想很快就会有人过来的
[18:02] He’s your partner, isn’t he? 他是你的搭档 对吗
[18:04] I understand. 我理解的
[18:10] I’ll call them right now. 我马上打电话给他们
[18:36] Ma’am, A-agent Keen, you can’t be up. 女士 基 基恩探员 你还不能起来
[18:38] We need to get the radiologist now! 我们现在就得去做检查
[18:40] Oh, o-okay. 好的
[18:41] Okay, you’re fine. 好的 你很好
[18:42] – You’re all right. – Oh, I’m sorry. -你没事的 -不好意思
[18:43] We need to get radiology in — 我们得立即去做检查
[18:44] Let’s get you back in bed. 我们先让你躺回去
[18:46] You’re fine. 你没事的
[18:48] Oh, my Gosh, I’m so sorry! 天哪 真对不起
[18:51] – I’m so sorry. – It’s all right. -真对不起 -没事的
[18:53] You just relax. 你放松点
[18:55] We need to get radiology. 我们得去做检查
[18:56] Okay, take it easy. take it easy. 好了 放松 放松点
[18:59] Thank you. 谢谢你
[19:23] I never eat anchovies unless I don’t know I’m eating them. 除非我不知道 不然我绝不会吃凤尾鱼的
[19:30] But I have to say, this is pretty delicious. 但是不得不说 这味道真不错
[19:32] Anchovies get a bad rap. 凤尾鱼只是名声不好罢了
[19:34] Try the wine. 尝尝这酒
[19:42] It would be better with beer. 配啤酒会更好喝
[19:44] It might very well be better with beer. 配啤酒味道肯定不错
[19:48] Do you have kids, Kenneth? 你有小孩吗 肯尼斯
[19:49] I do — a daughter. 我有一个女儿
[19:54] The two of you close? 你们关系亲近吗
[19:57] It’s complicated. 这事比较复杂
[19:59] She doesn’t like anchovies? 她不喜欢凤尾鱼吗
[20:04] You know, I don’t know about that. 其实我也不知道
[20:13] I wish it were that simple. 要是能这么简单就好了
[20:17] My father — 我爸爸
[20:18] He and I… 他跟我
[20:21] My father did things I hated him for. 我爸爸做了一些让我痛恨的事
[20:27] Things that were… 一些让我
[20:28] unforgivable. 无法原谅的事
[20:33] Have you told him? 你跟他说过吗
[20:36] I haven’t seen my father… 我已经很久没见过我爸了
[20:41] in a long… long time. 很久 很久
[21:04] What have you done? 你做了什么
[21:06] It’s okay. 没事的
[21:08] It’s okay. 没事的
[21:13] I’m not gonna hurt you. 我不会伤害你的
[21:26] We got played. The Scimitar created John Reese, 我们被耍了 弯刀编出了个约翰·里瑟
[21:29] which means we didn’t find that construction trailer. 也就是说我们没找到那个装修卡车
[21:32] – We were led there. – Everything in that trailer -我们是被引到这儿的 -卡车里所有东西
[21:34] was designed to make us think John Reese was DSS. 都是为了让我们以为约翰·里瑟是国安处的人
[21:36] – Why? – So when we lost him, -为什么 -这样我们找不到他的时候
[21:38] we would think the identity of our scientist was in jeopardy. 就会以为我们的科学家性命堪忧
[21:40] This was all done to trigger a reaction. 全都是为了引蛇出洞
[21:42] They isolated Keen and Ressler, made them believe 他们隔绝基恩和雷斯勒 让他们以为
[21:45] that losing Reese was a threat to national security. 里瑟失踪会关系到国家安全
[21:47] This was all a con done to expose Amalia Collins. 为了引出阿玛利亚·柯林斯的骗局
[21:50] So, where the heck is Agents Keen and Ressler? 那基恩和雷斯勒探员到底在哪
[21:54] Someone needs to find professor Collins. 赶紧派人找到柯林斯教授
[21:56] The D.O.D. needs to cancel that speech 国防部得取消演讲
[21:59] and put her in protective custody now. 并对她实施保护性监禁
[22:01] We ran the name as soon as we heard it. 听到后我们立即进行了排查
[22:03] There’s an astrophysics professor named Amalia Collins. 有位天体物理学家叫阿玛利亚·柯林斯
[22:06] She’s speaking today — Granville hotel, downtown D.C. 她今天在华盛顿市中心格兰维尔酒店有演讲
[22:10] 贝塞斯达国立医院 丹尼尔·里维拉
[22:17] You need to move quickly, sir. 你得赶紧行动了 先生
[23:07] Good news. 好消息
[23:09] Radiology called. 放射科打电话来了
[23:10] They’ll be down for your partner in the next 20 minutes. 他们二十分钟后下来给你搭档做检查
[23:12] Oh, that’s great. Thank you. 太好了 谢谢你
[23:15] – What’s that? – It’s just a little something -这是什么 -就是些不会让你
[23:17] so that arm of yours doesn’t get infected. 胳膊感染的小东西
[23:23] You tell me what’s in the syringe… 你告诉我注射器里面是什么
[23:25] …or I will stick it in you and find out for myself. 不然我就把它插你身上 我自己搞清楚
[23:28] It’s a sedative. Please don’t. 是镇定剂 别这样
[23:30] What’s in his I.V.? 他的点滴里是什么
[23:32] Same thing. 也是镇定剂
[23:33] Okay, who are you? Where is this hospital? 你是谁 这个医院是在哪
[23:36] Doctor! 医生
[23:48] Ressler? Ressler? 雷斯勒 雷斯勒
[23:51] Ressler? Ressler? Ressler? 雷斯勒 雷斯勒
[23:53] Can you hear me? We got to get the hell out of here! 听得到吗 我们得赶紧走了
[23:57] They’re definitely not at Bethesda. 他们肯定不在贝塞斯达
[23:58] Cooper went to secure Professor Collins. 库珀去确保柯林斯教授安全了
[24:00] Uh, I traced the call Liz made to cooper’s cell. 我追踪了利兹打给库珀的那个电话
[24:02] Their rerouting and encryption are incredibly sophisticated. 地点不断变更加密 手法相当老道
[24:05] This is gonna take hours to untangle. 得花点时间才能查出来
[24:07] Okay, so, what’s next? 好 那接下来呢
[24:08] Cooper’s pulled six teams from other assignments. 库珀为别的任务调走了六个小队
[24:10] He sent them — 他派他们…
[24:12] Hello? 喂
[24:17] Dembe, it’s Agent Navabi. We have a situation. 邓比 我是纳瓦比探员 有麻烦了
[24:40] Come on. 快点
[24:42] We got to go now. 我们得走了
[24:45] It’s been over two hours. 已经两个多小时了
[24:46] I don’t need to tell you his reputation. 不用我告诉你他有多臭名昭著吧
[24:48] Once he has the intelligence he needs — 一旦他拿到他想要的情报
[24:49] Yes, I know, Agent Navabi. 是的 我知道 纳瓦比探员
[24:52] Tell me about this lead of yours. 跟我说说你那个线人
[24:54] He’s not my lead. His name is Ali Hassan. 他不是我的线人 他叫阿里·哈桑
[24:58] He’s the target of a major Mossad initiative. 他是摩萨德的创始人[以色列情报机关]
[25:00] I have a slight but memorable acquaintance with Mr. Hassan. 我和哈桑先生有一面之缘
[25:04] Mossad has been tracking his movements for months. 摩萨德追踪他几个月了
[25:06] My superiors believe 我的上级认为
[25:07] he’s the key to unraveling a dozen covert Iranian opts. 他是解开多起伊朗秘密行动的关键
[25:10] But you think he knows where to find the Scimitar. 但你觉得他知道弯刀在哪
[25:14] Perhaps. 可能吧
[25:17] Mossad has no tolerance for any agenda except Mossad’s. 摩萨德不会容忍未经批准的行动
[25:20] You’ll be sanctioned for this indiscretion. 你会因为这次鲁莽的行为而受到惩罚的
[25:23] So be it. 无所谓
[25:25] I can’t work with this task force 我的搭档才是最重要的
[25:26] unless my partners are my highest priority. 否则我无法跟这个小队合作下去
[25:29] So this has become quite personal. 所以说这是私人恩怨
[25:34] I understand. 我理解
[25:36] But you may have an even more personal stake in this case 不过你可能没有意识到 这个案子
[25:39] – than perhaps you realize. – And why is that? -可能还有更深的私人恩怨 -为什么
[25:42] Because one of the Scimitar’s little-known aliases 因为弯刀的其中一个别名就是
[25:45] is Walid Abu Sitta. 瓦利德·阿布·西塔
[25:49] Walid Abu Sitta is the man 瓦利德·阿布·西塔就是那个
[25:50] – who ordered the bombing that killed my brother. – Yes. -下令炸弹袭击 害死我弟弟的人 -是的
[25:53] That’s why I brought this case to you. 所以我才把这个案子交给你
[26:04] There. 那边
[26:27] What was that? 什么声音
[26:28] You hear that? 你听见了吗
[26:32] Farid, what’s going on?! 法拉 怎么回事
[26:34] Farid?! 法拉
[26:37] Hassan! I love this club! 哈桑 我喜欢这个球杆
[26:39] Son of a bitch! 混蛋
[26:41] – Carbon fiber? – Reddington, stop! -碳纤维的吗 -雷丁顿 住手
[26:44] Stop! 住手
[26:46] Damn it! 该死
[26:47] What have you done with my guard?! 你把我的保镖怎么了
[26:48] Farid is taking a rest. 法拉正在休息
[26:51] Keep your plum covered. We’re not alone. 遮着点你的胸吧 还有别人在
[26:55] I’ll take your weapon. 武器归我了
[26:58] I’ve always regretted sparing your life 那晚在霍尔木兹海峡饶了你
[27:01] that night in the Strait of Hormuz. 我一直很后悔
[27:03] But I see pity has its rewards. Live and learn. 不过现在终于有回报了 吃一堑长一智
[27:06] You’ve been very careless, Ali. 你非常大意 阿里
[27:08] My unit has been surveilling you for months, 我的人已经监视了你好几个月了
[27:10] and the intelligence we’ve gathered has been very helpful — 收集到很多有用的情报
[27:13] so helpful that I fully expect to be disciplined 让我宁愿被撤职
[27:16] for coming here without authorization. 也要未经授权就来找你
[27:18] Just by being here, I have everything 所以我来到这里
[27:20] and, therefore, nothing to lose. 已经没有什么可失去了的
[27:23] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[27:25] The Scimitar. 弯刀
[27:27] My friend here thinks you may know where to find him. 我这位朋友认为你知道去哪能找到他
[27:29] He would’ve needed support when he got to the States. 他来到美国后一定会需要帮助
[27:31] I’m guessing that support came from you. 我想就是你提供的帮助
[27:34] I know what you must be thinking, Ali. 我知道你在想什么 阿里
[27:36] Imagine your future, the rest of your life 想像你的未来 你的余生
[27:38] spent in a dismal Israeli prison, 都要在以色列阴暗的监狱里度过
[27:41] some dark hole they put you in, 他们会把你扔进黑暗的洞穴里
[27:43] bending your fingers and pulling your toes 折断你手指 扯掉你的脚趾
[27:45] until they forget you ever existed. 直到他们都忘了你存在过
[27:49] Think carefully, Ali, because, as you are my witness, 你可想好了 阿里 我向你保证
[27:53] that future will seem very bright, indeed, 如果你说我们想知道的事
[27:55] if you don’t tell us what we want to know. 这种未来就离你不远了
[28:01] He did make contact. 他的确联系过我
[28:03] Asked to use one of my warehouses. 要用我的一个仓库
[28:05] Said he needed building supplies. 他说需要建筑材料
[28:08] For what, I don’t know. 至于干什么我就不知道了
[28:10] Tell me about this warehouse. 跟我说说这个仓库
[28:54] Keen! 基恩
[29:05] Reddington, I have them. 雷丁顿 我找到他们了
[29:07] 理论天体物理学: 现代的新模型
[29:11] Director Cooper? Owen Doherty. 库珀司长 我是欧文· 多尔蒂
[29:12] We spoke on the phone. 我们通过电话
[29:13] – Where are we? – Well, we went ahead -现在什么情况 -我们提前
[29:14] and canceled the event, initiated evac protocol. 取消了会议 开始进行撤离
[29:16] We’ve placed Collins in a holding room. 我们已经让柯林斯待在房间里
[29:18] – Does she have a security detail? – Yes, sir. -有人保卫吗 -是的 长官
[29:19] – Two on the door. – Take me to her. -门口有两个 -带我去见她
[29:28] Who is it? 是谁
[29:29] Ms. Collins? FBI. 柯林斯女士 我们是联调局的
[29:32] I need you to open the door, please. 请您开一下门
[29:42] Professor Collins. 柯林斯教授
[29:44] You are going to pay the price 你将为你的政府
[29:46] for the crimes committed by your government. 所犯下的罪行付出代价
[29:49] But first… 但首先
[29:51] You’re gonna help us create the weapon 你会先帮我们制造出
[29:52] that will be used to bring this country to its knees. 能够击溃这个国家的武器
[29:59] You said there were two men posted outside the door. 你说门外安排了两个警卫
[30:01] There were. 本来有的
[30:07] On my ready. 听我口令
[30:17] Clear. 安全
[30:18] Not here, sir. 人不在这 长官
[30:21] Let’s just hope she’s still in the building. 希望她还没出这个楼
[30:23] Nobody leaves until we find Collins. 找到柯林斯之前谁也不能离开
[30:32] Collins is missing. Cooper thinks she’s still on site. 柯林斯不见了 库珀认为她还在楼里
[30:34] Okay, listen up, folks! We have a situation here! 好的 大家听着 出了一点状况
[30:37] We need everyone to move inside! 我们需要所有人都回大楼里去
[30:39] Now! Let’s go! 马上
[30:40] Move into the lobby! Sir?! 请回到大厅 那位先生
[30:43] Sir? 先生
[30:59] Sir, don’t move! 先生 不许动
[31:01] Hands where I can see them! 把手放在我看得见的地方
[31:03] Slowly! 慢慢地
[31:09] Hello, Agent Keen. 你好 基恩探员
[31:12] I see you’ve made a spectacular recovery. 看来你恢复的很好嘛
[32:17] We’ve suffered a setback. 任务失败了
[32:19] No, no, no, no, no. I’ll need the full package — 不不 我需要全套装备
[32:21] New credentials, a safe house, and 50,000 — 新的身份 安全屋 还有五万
[32:28] No. 不
[32:30] I’ll need it within the hour. 我一小时内就要
[32:34] All this running around. Really? 这么东奔西跑的 有必要吗
[32:37] I’m so relieved 我要找的人
[32:38] when the people I’m chasing… come to me. 自己送上门来 真是倍感轻松
[33:04] Agent Navabi, you got my message. 纳瓦比探员 你收到了我的消息
[33:06] We were just admiring the view. 我们刚才在欣赏风景
[33:10] How did you know? 你怎么知道
[33:11] Mr. Hassan provided for our friend before, 哈桑先生为我们之前的朋友
[33:14] and most criminals return to the same trough 还有许多罪犯不断
[33:16] time and time again. 提供背后支持
[33:19] Indolence, I suppose. 这些人真是好逸恶劳啊
[33:22] Personally, 个人而言
[33:22] I make it a habit to avoid habits. 我把避免养成习惯这一点养成了习惯
[33:25] I can call it in. 我可以呼叫支援
[33:26] Yes, I suppose you can. 我知道
[33:28] The question is, do you want to? 问题是 你想叫吗
[33:30] I offer him to you as a gift. 我把他当做礼物给你
[33:33] What am I supposed to do with him? 我应该拿他怎么样
[33:34] Whatever you like. 你随意
[33:36] Nobody else knows he’s here. 没人知道他在这里
[33:41] Agent Keen just called. 基恩刚刚打了电话
[33:43] Her source provided Berlin’s location. 她的线人提供了柏林的位置
[33:45] Forgive me. I have an appointment that can’t be rescheduled. 抱歉 我有个不能改时间的预约
[33:48] Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. 别做任何我不会做的事
[34:30] You’re lying. 你在说谎
[34:31] If you think your beloved brother 如果你以为你亲爱的兄弟
[34:33] was just another faceless young man in that crowd… 只是人群中的路人甲
[34:37] You know nothing. 你就大错特错了
[34:45] I will kill you. 我会杀了你
[34:47] Like Kian Nouri? 就像奇恩·努里
[34:49] The scientist you murdered last week in Dubai? 你上周在迪拜谋杀的科学家
[34:51] What do you know about my brother? 你知道什么关于我弟弟的事
[34:55] There’s no country insisting you do your duty. 国家没有要求你非得这么做
[35:01] If you kill me, it’ll be cold-blooded murder. 杀掉我 你就只是个冷血的杀手
[35:04] So, call the Mossad or the C.I.A., 打电话给摩萨德或者中情局
[35:08] or whoever’s coming and be done with it. 或者随便哪个机构赶紧了结此事
[35:31] I thought for a second we might lose you back there. 当时有一瞬间我差点以为要失去你了
[35:38] Prospect of having to live without me… 想到以后的生活里没有我了
[35:42] must’ve been terrifying. 肯定很吓人吧
[35:45] It was. 没错
[35:47] The irony is… 讽刺的是
[35:51] with all the drugs they pumped in me, 因为他们给我注射了大量的止痛剂
[35:52] this is the best I’ve felt all week. 那是我这周最舒坦的几个小时
[35:57] What about that? Is that gonna be a problem? 关于这事 你能解决的了吗
[36:01] I just got a call from MPD harbor patrol. 华府港口巡逻队刚打来电话
[36:04] They fished a man’s body out of the Anacostia. 他们从斯蒂亚河打捞上来一具尸体
[36:07] Matches your description of the Scimitar. 符合你们关于弯刀的描述
[36:09] – Get there. – Yes, sir. -马上过去 -是 长官
[36:14] I’ll catch up. 我随后就到
[36:30] That’s him. 就是他
[36:31] Shot point-blank to the head. This was an execution. 一枪爆头 这是处决的手法
[36:36] Who would have done this? 会是谁干的呢
[37:12] Talk to Volkov? 见到沃克福了吗
[37:13] He gave us a location on Berlin. 他给了我们柏林的位置
[37:16] We’ll see how that pans out. 看看结果如何再说
[37:19] The information I gave you… 我给你的信息
[37:22] is good. 是真的
[37:23] Volkov will lead to Berlin. 顺着沃克福就能找到柏林
[37:26] Reddington will kill Berlin. 雷丁顿会杀掉柏林的
[37:30] And my value to you… 而我对于你也就
[37:33] will end. 没有价值了
[37:34] And then what? 那么之后呢
[37:38] You gonna turn me in, Liz? 你要把我交给局里吗 莉兹
[37:41] Lose your job, go to jail? 为此丢掉工作进监狱
[37:45] The only way to get me out of your life, Liz… 让我从你生活中消失的唯一方法 莉兹
[37:47] is to let me go because if you kill me — 就是放了我 因为如果你杀掉我
[37:50] If you go through with it, then we’ll be linked forever. 如果你动手 那我们就会永远联系在一起了
[37:53] Even if you get away with it, 就算你不会被抓
[37:54] even if nobody ever finds out… 就算再无其他人知道
[37:59] you’re always gonna have to live with it. 你也得永远背负着这个秘密活着
[38:11] Yeah, well… 这个嘛
[38:14] …when I make my decision, 在我做出决定时
[38:15] you’ll be the first to know. 一定会第一时间告诉你的
[38:17] I knew the second you brought me down here 我知道从你带我来这里的那刻起
[38:19] that you had no intention… of letting me live. 就没打算留着我的命
[38:26] So, here’s the deal… 不如这样吧
[38:29] Liz. 莉兹
[38:31] You’re gonna do whatever the hell you’re gonna do. 你想做什么就做什么吧
[38:34] You always have. 反正你向来如此
[38:38] Just do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[38:44] Look me in the eyes when you do it. 杀我的时候 看着我的眼睛
[39:32] I know you were expecting Volkov, 我知道你在等沃克福
[39:35] but as luck would have it, he sold you out to Agent Keen. 但幸运的是 他把你出卖给基恩探员
[39:38] It’s surprising she came to me instead of the bureau 令人惊讶的是她不向局里报告 而是来找我
[39:42] with the hope that I would kill you. 还寄望我会杀了你
[39:44] I have other plans. 但是我有别的计划
[39:46] First, understand I didn’t have to come here alone. 首先 你要明白我完全不用只身前来
[39:50] In fact, I didn’t have to come here at all. 事实上 我根本不必来这里
[39:51] I could’ve sent seven men and put an end to this war. 派七个手下去结束这场战争就好了
[39:55] – Why didn’t you? – Because this entire affair, -那为什么没这么做 -因为这整件事
[39:58] every ounce of pain and suffering 我们所有人经历的
[40:00] that all of us have endured has been the result 每一分痛苦与煎熬
[40:03] of a tragic and, frankly, mysterious misunderstanding — 坦白说都是源于一场不幸的神秘误会
[40:07] one I intend to correct. 我还曾经试过去纠正
[40:09] There’s not much left I truly cherish in this world, 在这世上 我所珍爱的事物已经所剩无几了
[40:13] but I swear on those few things I still hold dear, 但是我以这些我珍视的事物发誓
[40:18] I did not kill your daughter. 我并没有杀你的女儿
[40:21] Words, words. 发誓啊发誓
[40:23] The greater the words, the larger the lie. 发的誓越毒 谎言就越大
[40:27] My daughter is dead. 我女儿已经死了
[40:30] But yours… 但是你的
[40:32] My men tell me you’ve been spending a lot of time together. 我的手下和我说你们相处甚欢
[40:36] Maybe, when I’ve done to your daughter 也许在我以其女之身
[40:40] what you did to mine, we can finally be even. 还治其女之道时 我们才能最终扯平
[40:46] I’m sorry. 对不起
[41:07] Is this the daughter you’re referring to? 这是你一直在说的女儿吗
[41:14] Because she’s not my daughter. 因为她不是我女儿
[41:17] She’s yours. 她是你的
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme