时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | – You had to know we would find you. – I didn’t run. | -你得知道我们会找到你的 -我没跑 |
[00:19] | – Yes. – I could have gone to the police. | -对 -我本可以去报警的 |
[00:21] | And we would have gone to see your beautiful family. | 那我们就去拜访一下你美丽的家人 |
[00:23] | Please. There must be another way. | 求你了 肯定会有别的方法 |
[00:26] | I wasn’t sent to negotiate. | 我不是来跟你谈判的 |
[00:39] | – Please! – Are you crazy?! | -救命 -你疯了吗 |
[00:41] | I almost killed you, man! | 我差点撞死你 老兄 |
[00:42] | You’ve got to help me! Please! | 求你了 帮帮我 |
[00:43] | Calm down, man. Calm down. | 冷静 哥们 冷静 |
[00:45] | There’s a man. He’s over there. | 有个人 就在那边 |
[00:52] | He’s out. | 搞定 |
[00:55] | Pulse, blood pressure steady. | 脉搏血压稳定 |
[00:56] | He’s waking up. Let’s get him into surgery. | 他醒了 送他进手术室 |
[00:58] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[00:59] | We have a drop site at southeast. | 东南边有个回收点 |
[01:01] | Fielding is standing by for the corpse. | 菲尔丁已经准备好处理尸体了 |
[01:02] | – How long will you need? – Tell him no more than 40 minutes. | -需要多久 -最多40分钟 |
[01:05] | The doctor is scrubbing down. | 医生正在擦洗准备 |
[01:08] | I need 0.05 of lorazepam. | 给我0.05毫升氯羟去甲安定 |
[01:10] | Let’s get a 12-lead EKG, | 做一下导联动态心电图 |
[01:12] | – CBC, BMP. – No! No! | -全血细胞计数 骨形成蛋白 -不不 |
[01:16] | Sorry, Mr. Wyatt. You are out of time. | 对不起 怀亚特先生 你没时间了 |
[01:27] | Okay! Everybody up! | 行了 大家都起来吧 |
[01:29] | It’s 5:00 a.m. | 都早上五点了 |
[01:30] | Yo, let’s get up. Sir, don’t forget your shoes. | 快起来吧 先生 不要忘记鞋子 |
[01:33] | Hey, you! | 我说你 |
[01:33] | – Let’s go! – What happened to your clothes? | -我们走 -你衣服呢 |
[01:37] | Yeah, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[01:42] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[01:59] | 詹姆斯·卡文顿 第89号 | |
[02:07] | Looking for this. | 在找这个吗 |
[02:13] | I’ll scream. | 我会喊的 |
[02:14] | Don’t. Listen to me. Reddington knows where I am. | 不要 听我说 雷丁顿知道我的下落 |
[02:17] | He found me, and he is coming here, | 他找到我了 也马上就来这里了 |
[02:18] | but you need to know that you can’t trust him. | 但你需要知道 你不能信任他 |
[02:22] | He is using you. | 他在利用你 |
[02:23] | And when Berlin is dead, he will kill you. | 等柏林一死 他就会杀了你 |
[02:26] | If you’re trying to help me, why don’t you put the gun down? | 如果你想帮我 为什么不把枪放下呢 |
[02:35] | Has he told you? | 他告诉过你吗 |
[02:38] | Has he told you anything about that night, about the fire? | 他告诉过你任何那晚那起大火的事吗 |
[02:42] | You need to ask him, Liz, for the truth | 你得问他 莉斯 问他 |
[02:44] | about why he turned himself in to the FBI. | 当初为什么向联调局自首 |
[02:47] | – No. – It’s not what you think. | -不 -事实不是你想的那样 |
[02:50] | You should have killed him when you had the chance. | 你有机会时就该把他杀了的 |
[02:52] | – Go ahead and ask him, Liz. – You should have finished it. | -问他 莉斯 -你该了结这一切的 |
[02:54] | Make him answer. You deserve to know the truth. | 让他回答你 你应该知道真相 |
[02:57] | Your father, Naomi Hyland — | 你父亲 奈奥米·汉兰德 |
[03:00] | Red doesn’t want you to know that that night, | 红魔不想让你知道那晚的事 |
[03:02] | the night of the fire — | 发生大火的那晚… |
[03:09] | What do you want, Agent Keen? | 你想要什么 基恩探员 |
[03:22] | What do you really want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[03:55] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[03:56] | I’ve seen you following me. | 我看到你跟踪我了 |
[03:56] | You’ve seen me at the Millbrook. I’m staying there, too. | 你在米尔布鲁克见过我 我也在那儿 |
[03:58] | I was just — I was just going to the gym. | 我只是 我正打算去健身房 |
[04:00] | Open up your bag. | 把包打开 |
[04:03] | Open up your bag. Open it up. | 把包打开 打开 |
[04:05] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[04:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:20] | The Indonesian government has finally agreed | 印度尼西亚政府终于同意 |
[04:23] | to turn over all day-to-day operations at the port | 把港口的所有日常经营 |
[04:26] | to a private company. | 移交给私人公司 |
[04:28] | I’d like that company to be operated by the syndicate. | 我希望该公司由集团来管理 |
[04:31] | That’s unlikely. | 那不可能 |
[04:32] | Our logistics company in the region is too small. | 我们在那片地区的物流公司太小了 |
[04:34] | I agree. So I’ve taken steps to change that. | 没错 所以我采取了些措施来改变这种情况 |
[04:38] | I’m tripling our investment. | 我要再投两倍的钱 |
[04:41] | And what if we don’t get the contract? | 如果我们没签到合同呢 |
[04:43] | You’re fighting a war with Berlin | 你跟柏林交战 |
[04:45] | that drags all of us into the trenches with you. | 把我们全拉到你的战壕里了 |
[04:48] | This is a time for caution, not risk. | 此时应该谨慎 而非冒险 |
[04:52] | The fruit is ripe. | 时机成熟了 |
[04:55] | Niko, I’ve made my decision. | 尼科 我心意已决 |
[04:57] | The men behind you will take you to your car. | 你身后的人会带你去你车那儿 |
[05:05] | Where’s Naomi Hyland? | 奈奥米·汉兰德在哪里 |
[05:08] | You know, it’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[05:09] | I’ve never been great at reading that woman’s emotions. | 我从没读懂过她的情感 |
[05:12] | I need to talk to her. | 我得和她谈谈 |
[05:13] | You want to talk to her — | 你想跟她谈谈 |
[05:15] | perhaps some lingering personal questions | 也许是因为有些挥之不去的个人问题 |
[05:17] | you think my ex-wife can answer. | 你觉得我的前妻可以回答 |
[05:18] | You’re hiding her from me. | 你把她藏起来不让我见到 |
[05:20] | What do you know about Paul Wyatt? | 你对保罗·怀亚特了解多少 |
[05:22] | Same as everyone else, I guess. | 跟大家一样吧 |
[05:24] | He ran an investment firm | 他经营了一家投资公司 |
[05:26] | but was being investigated by the S.E.C. for fraud. | 却因诈骗被证交会调查 |
[05:29] | He was stealing life savings and pensions. | 他偷取人们毕生的积蓄还有养老金 |
[05:31] | Only to turn up with his heart ripped from his chest. | 没料到他的心脏突然被人从胸腔摘走了 |
[05:34] | Probably by one of his clients. | 也许是他某个客户干的 |
[05:35] | Police say that whoever did it was trying to make a point. | 警察说无论是谁干的 是要表明一种立场 |
[05:37] | Oh, well, as much as I admire the police | 我很敬佩那些警察 |
[05:40] | for their wonderful sense of irony, | 绝佳的讽刺感 |
[05:42] | I’m afraid they’ve got this one wrong. | 但恐怕他们说错了 |
[05:44] | The man who killed Paul Wyatt wasn’t trying to make a point. | 杀害保罗·怀亚特的人不是要表明立场 |
[05:47] | He was trying to make a sale. | 而是要做笔生意 |
[05:49] | His name is Dr. James Covington. | 他的名字是詹姆斯·卡文顿医生 |
[05:52] | A few years ago, he was considered | 许多年前 他被认为是 |
[05:54] | one of the top cardiothoracic surgeons in the country. | 全国最顶尖的心胸外科医生之一 |
[05:57] | Now he runs an illegal organ-transplant ring. | 现在他运营着一个非法器官移植团伙 |
[06:01] | His operation, if you’ll indulge the term, | 他的手术 用时髦点的词来说 |
[06:03] | is one-stop shopping for anyone | 就是一站式购物 |
[06:05] | who needs a life-saving organ transplant | 为那些急需器官移植来救命 |
[06:08] | but who can’t or doesn’t want | 又不能或不想 |
[06:10] | to go through conventional channels… | 通过传统渠道进行的人服务 |
[06:12] | My name is Oliver Fleck. | 我是奥利弗·弗莱克 |
[06:14] | I represent Dr. James Covington. | 詹姆斯·卡文顿医生的代表 |
[06:16] | That includes criminals and wealthy clients | 其中包括了罪犯和恰巧没能 |
[06:19] | who don’t happen to be first in line on the recipient list. | 排在器官移植名单前列的富豪们 |
[06:22] | So, where do the organs come from? | 这些器官是从哪里来的 |
[06:24] | Oh, that’s not your concern. | 这不是你需要关心的问题 |
[06:25] | What matters is that we do our very best | 重要的是我们会竭诚 |
[06:27] | to ensure their quality. | 保证他们的质量 |
[06:29] | If there are complications within the first 10 years, | 如果十年内有任何并发症 |
[06:31] | we make every effort to rectify them. | 我们会尽全力治疗 |
[06:33] | He’s harvesting organs — | 他在收割器官 |
[06:35] | killing innocent people to sell off their parts? | 杀死无辜的人以卖掉他们的器官 |
[06:37] | Lizzy, some of the worst of the worst are still alive | 莉兹 很多恶贯满盈的人 |
[06:41] | because Dr. Covington is saving them. | 由于卡文顿医生的救治还活在这个世界上 |
[06:43] | And you know how to find him? | 而你知道如何找到他 |
[06:45] | No. Slushie? | 不知道 要沙冰吗 |
[06:48] | Pass. | 不用了 |
[06:49] | Oh, my Gosh. You have no idea what you’re missing. | 天呐 你不知道你错过了什么 |
[06:51] | Try a grapefruit gusher. | 尝尝葡萄柚味的吧 |
[06:53] | It’s just like you today — a little sour. | 那味道和你今天一样有点酸 |
[06:56] | Two grapefruit. | 两份葡萄柚味的 |
[06:58] | Mr. Reddington was right. | 雷丁顿先生是对的 |
[06:59] | Covington was once a respected surgeon — | 卡文顿曾是一位受人尊重的外科医生 |
[07:01] | Got his M.D. at Yale, | 在耶鲁拿到医学学位 |
[07:02] | fellowship in cardiothoracic surgery at Vanderbilt. | 在范德堡大学拿到心肺外科奖学金 |
[07:05] | So what went wrong? | 后来出了什么问题 |
[07:06] | He had some kind of meltdown. | 他受到某种重挫 |
[07:08] | According to this, he falsified a document | 这上面说 他伪造了一份文件 |
[07:11] | and stole a set of lungs from the donor pool. | 从捐献器官库里偷了一对肺 |
[07:13] | Did some kind of experimental operation on a 10-year-old child. | 在一个十岁的孩子身上做了某种实验手术 |
[07:17] | A few weeks later, | 几周后 |
[07:17] | the guy who was supposed to receive the transplant died. | 本该得到器官移植的那个病人死了 |
[07:20] | The D.A. considered charging Covington, | 地方检察官想要起诉卡文顿 |
[07:22] | but he was already off the grid. | 但他已经销声匿迹 |
[07:23] | I want to introduce you to Samar Navabi. | 我要向你们介绍莎马·纳瓦比 |
[07:28] | You’re tall. | 你好高啊 |
[07:29] | Agent Ressler. Keen. | 雷斯勒和基恩探员 |
[07:31] | I believe you two have already met. | 我想你们两个已经见过面了 |
[07:32] | In Warsaw. Glad to see you made it out. | 在华沙 很高兴你们活着回来了 |
[07:34] | Agent Navabi is on loan to our task force indefinitely. | 纳瓦比探员被无限期借调到我们特别小组 |
[07:38] | You’re the one who found Reddington. | 你就是找到雷丁顿的那个人 |
[07:39] | I’m sorry. Are those real-time NSA feeds? | 对不起 这是实时的国家安全局图像吗 |
[07:42] | I hunted the guy for five years. How long did it take you? | 我花了五年追捕那家伙 你花了多久 |
[07:44] | Well, it was… uh, 74 days. | 74天 |
[07:48] | We were lucky. | 我们运气好 |
[07:49] | They would kill to see these in Tehran. | 德黑兰的人们为了这个可以不惜一切 |
[07:51] | How does an Iranian end up working for Mossad? | 一个伊朗人怎么会为摩萨德工作 |
[07:53] | How did the FBI end up working for Raymond Reddington? | 联调局又怎么会为雷蒙德·雷丁顿工作 |
[07:56] | How did you find us in Warsaw? | 你在华沙是怎么找到我们的 |
[07:57] | Who told you we were there? | 谁告诉你我们在那里的 |
[07:59] | Medical examiner just called. He needs to see you, stat. | 法医刚刚打来电话 他需要马上见你们 |
[08:09] | How do we know we can trust her? | 我们怎么知道我们能信任她 |
[08:11] | We don’t. But…she did save our lives. | 我们不知道 不过她确实救了我们的命 |
[08:15] | That buys her some good will, don’t you think? | 这给她加分不少 你不觉得吗 |
[08:16] | You know Reddington sent her to Warsaw. | 你知道雷丁顿派她去的华沙 |
[08:18] | There has to be something going on there. | 这里肯定有什么事 |
[08:20] | Sounds like someone’s a little jealous | 听起来像是某人 |
[08:21] | uncle Red’s got a new crush. | 因为红叔有新欢吃醋了 |
[08:25] | Dr. Ryerson, what did you find? | 瑞尔森医生 有什么发现 |
[08:26] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[08:27] | I, uh, just completed my autopsy on Mr. Wyatt here. | 我刚给怀亚特先生做完尸检 |
[08:32] | I was told that | 有人告诉我 |
[08:33] | that your theory was that the | 你的理论是 |
[08:35] | the — the heart was harvested. | 心脏是被收割了 |
[08:36] | It is. | 是的 |
[08:37] | Yeah, well, buy a hat and hang onto it, | 准备好大吃一惊吧 |
[08:41] | because, um, that theory may have a little wrinkle. | 因为那个理论有点站不住脚 |
[08:44] | The incision in his chest was made over | 他胸前的切口是按照他之前的 |
[08:46] | a prior midline incision. | 正中切口切开的 |
[08:49] | Tox screen was positive for immunosuppressive drugs, | 药检表明他体内有免疫抑制药物 |
[08:51] | and, um, I am seeing scarring of the aorta. | 我在主动脉那里发现有疤痕 |
[08:55] | All of which means what? | 那意味着什么 |
[08:57] | Well, t-there’s — there’s residual foreign tissue | 在他心脏摘除的地方 |
[09:00] | left behind from when the heart was removed. | 有外来组织残留 |
[09:04] | This guy had a-a-a previous heart transplant. | 他之前有做过心脏移植手术 |
[09:08] | The heart that was taken from his chest | 那颗从他胸腔里掏出的心 |
[09:10] | wasn’t his to begin with. | 并非他本人的 |
[09:11] | Look, I wish I could help, | 我也想帮忙 |
[09:14] | but my life — it’s in disarray. | 但我的生活 已经天翻地覆了 |
[09:18] | We file for bankruptcy, and now this? | 先是申请破产 现在又是这个 |
[09:20] | Mrs. Wyatt, we really need you to look at the reports. | 怀亚特夫人 我们需要你看下报告 |
[09:23] | We’ve been over your husband’s medical files. | 我们查过你丈夫的医疗档案 |
[09:24] | There’s no reference to a heart transplant. | 没有任何心脏移植的记录 |
[09:26] | – I don’t know what to say. – We checked. | -我不知道该说什么 -我们查过了 |
[09:29] | There’s no record of your husband | 没有任何记录显示 |
[09:30] | ever receiving a donor organ. | 你丈夫接受过器官捐赠 |
[09:33] | They’ll kill me if I talk. | 我说了他们肯定会杀了我 |
[09:35] | Unless you talk, there’s nothing we can do to protect you. | 除非你开口 不然我们也没法保护你 |
[09:42] | Dr. James Covington. | 詹姆斯·卡文顿医生 |
[09:46] | Your husband was one of his clients? | 你丈夫是他的顾客之一吗 |
[09:48] | Paul suffered from congestive heart failure. | 保罗之前有充血性心衰 |
[09:50] | He needed a transplant. | 他需要移植 |
[09:53] | H-he could have waited, put his name on the donor list | 他可以像所有人一样 |
[09:55] | like everyone else, but not Paul. | 在捐赠名单里等 但保罗不干 |
[09:58] | We had the money, | 我们之前有钱 |
[09:59] | so he found a way to get the transplant immediately. | 所以他就找了个可以马上移植的法子 |
[10:02] | He bought a heart from Covington. | 他从卡文顿那里买了颗心 |
[10:04] | Yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[10:07] | The organs that Dr. Covington provides — | 卡文顿医生提供的器官 |
[10:10] | they’re not available for purchase. | 全都概不出售 |
[10:13] | You rent them — | 你得租他们 |
[10:14] | $500,000 for every year you use the product. | 每年五十万美金的使用费 |
[10:18] | When Paul’s business was thriving, that wasn’t a problem. | 保罗生意好的时候这都不成问题 |
[10:20] | But after the S.E.C. investigation, | 但证交会调查之后 |
[10:22] | we couldn’t afford to pay. | 我们就付不起了 |
[10:23] | And if you can’t pay, you have to return the product. | 你要是付不了钱 就得归还商品 |
[10:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:27] | My husband’s heart wasn’t harvested. | 我丈夫的心并不是被收割了 |
[10:32] | It was repossessed. | 而是被收回了 |
[10:39] | He’ll never convince them to put us in charge of the port. | 他绝对无法说服他们让我们控制港口 |
[10:41] | I don’t care what Reddington says. It’s reckless. | 我不在乎雷丁顿说了什么 太鲁莽了 |
[10:44] | Agreed. The Directorate General may be an ally. | 同意 理事会也许是我们的伙伴 |
[10:47] | But we all know who makes the decision — | 但我们都知道做决定的是谁 |
[10:49] | Garong Sundri, the deputy minister of Transportation. | 噶荣·桑德利 交通部副部长 |
[10:51] | He’s against us. | 他反对我们 |
[10:52] | And Reddington’s investing a fortune in new equipment | 雷丁顿正在对新设备进行投资 |
[10:55] | to change his mind. | 以改变他的想法 |
[10:56] | – This could bankrupt us. – It’s a desperate move. | -这可能让我们破产 -根本是铤而走险 |
[11:03] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[11:04] | I’m afraid you’ve made a mistake, friend. | 恐怕你犯了个错误 朋友 |
[11:06] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪吗 |
[11:07] | Yes, Niko, I know exactly where I am. | 当然 尼科 我很清楚我在哪 |
[11:10] | And I know who you work with. | 我也知道你和谁合作 |
[11:11] | And unfortunately for you, | 对你而言不幸的是 |
[11:12] | I work with the one man in the world who doesn’t care. | 我和这世上唯一不在乎他的人合作 |
[11:16] | You work for Berlin? What do you want? | 你为柏林工作吗 你想要什么 |
[11:21] | Berlin sent me with an offer. | 柏林让我带来一个提议 |
[11:23] | If I were you, I would think of it | 如果我是你 我会把它视做 |
[11:26] | as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 一次千载难逢的好机会 |
[11:32] | Repossessed for nonpayment — like a house or a car. | 对未付品进行回收 就像房子或车 |
[11:35] | Exactly — he killed Paul Wyatt because he didn’t get | 正是如此 他杀了保罗·怀亚特是因为 |
[11:38] | his 500 grand in the annual rental fee. | 他没拿到应付的50万元年租 |
[11:41] | How does that work, anyway? | 有什么用呢 |
[11:42] | Once a heart’s been transplanted, can it be reused? | 心脏被移植后 还能再次使用吗 |
[11:44] | Covington didn’t kill him to reuse the heart. | 卡文顿杀他不是为了再次使用 |
[11:46] | He did it to send a message. | 他是为了传递一个信息 |
[11:47] | Where I come from, fear is the only deterrent. | 我来的地方 恐惧是唯一的威慑力量 |
[11:50] | I’m from Delaware. | 我来自特拉华州 |
[11:53] | No, I-I’m just saying — I’m actually half-Jewish. | 不 我是说 我有一半犹太血统 |
[11:55] | Well, a quarter, really. | 准确讲 是四分之一 |
[11:56] | Half-Muslim, too, so… But, um… | 还有一半穆斯林血统 所以 不过 |
[12:00] | who’s counting? | 谁在乎呢 |
[12:01] | I’ve been tracking the info we got from Mrs. Wyatt. | 我在追踪从怀亚特夫人那得到的信息 |
[12:03] | According to her, they paid the annual rental fee | 据她所说 他们的年租是通过向一家 |
[12:05] | by making donations to a charity called the wellbright fund. | 叫做慈善之光的基金会捐款来支付的 |
[12:08] | It’s a registered 501 nonprofit. | 那是一家501型非盈利机构 |
[12:11] | Did you pull a tax return, get a list of company expenses? | 你调出报税单拿到公司支出明细了吗 |
[12:13] | Yeah, and get this — the fund paid over 200 grand | 是的 发现一件事 有20万元 |
[12:15] | to a Dr. Gordon Albee for consulting services. | 作为咨询费支付给了一位戈登·艾碧医生 |
[12:18] | Consulting on what? | 咨询什么 |
[12:23] | – Dr. Albee. – FBI. | -艾比医生 -联调局 |
[12:25] | Sorry. No crime to fight. | 抱歉 没有犯罪可打击 |
[12:27] | Poor Norman committed suicide. | 可怜的诺曼自杀了 |
[12:28] | You’re the medical examiner? | 你是法医 |
[12:30] | The licensing board has you listed as a general surgeon. | 执照局资料显示你是普通外科医生 |
[12:33] | Yeah, well, I wear several hats. | 我有多种身份 |
[12:35] | One of those involve consulting | 其中之一包括 |
[12:36] | for a charity called the Wellbright Fund? | 为慈善之光基金会做咨询吗 |
[12:41] | What exactly do you do for the fund? | 你具体为基金会做什么 |
[12:44] | Listen, I’d be happy to help, | 听着 我很乐意帮忙 |
[12:46] | but, uh, I have an autopsy waiting. | 但是 我还有个尸检要做 |
[12:49] | You know, um, if you’d call my office — | 如果你打给我办公室 |
[12:50] | They paid you over $200,000 last year. | 他们去年付了你二十多万 |
[12:54] | Call my office. | 打给我办公室 |
[12:59] | We’ve got nothing to charge him with. | 我们没证据能指控他 |
[13:00] | And until we do, | 不指控的话 |
[13:02] | he’s never gonna tell us what we need to know. | 他永远不会说出我们想知道的 |
[13:05] | Mr. Vargas. | 瓦格斯先生 |
[13:07] | Sounds like some shady character in a Humphrey Bogart film. | 听上去像亨弗莱·鲍嘉电影里的某个可疑人物 |
[13:09] | I like him already. | 我已经喜欢上他了 |
[13:11] | He said he worked for Berlin. | 他说他是为柏林工作的 |
[13:13] | And his offer? | 他的条件呢 |
[13:15] | He said Berlin’s opening up a short window. | 他说柏林提供了一个短暂的机会 |
[13:17] | If we break with you, | 如果我们跟你决裂 |
[13:19] | he’ll let us operate under his name. | 他会让我们在他名下进行运作 |
[13:20] | And you think some of the others were receptive. | 你认为某些人会接受这个条件 |
[13:23] | The others are supporting you at great risk. | 他们都在冒着极大的风险支持你 |
[13:26] | If the port deal goes south, it could bankrupt us. | 如果港口的合同出了差池 我们会破产的 |
[13:30] | It’s a very fragile proposition. | 这生意害我们命悬一线 |
[13:34] | Thank you, Niko. | 谢谢 尼科 |
[13:36] | I appreciate you coming to me with your opinion. | 谢谢你来跟我说了你的想法 |
[13:39] | But I’m feeling… bullish. | 但我…很有信心 |
[13:44] | Keep an eye on the others. | 盯着点其他人 |
[13:45] | If someone intends to defect, | 如果有人想叛变 |
[13:47] | I want to be standing right in front of them. | 我要站在他们面前 |
[13:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:57] | I need to talk to him. | 我要跟他通话 |
[13:58] | I’d like to borrow Mr. Kaplan. | 我想借卡普兰先生 |
[14:07] | Oh, my God. He wouldn’t stop talking. | 天啊 他就是不肯住口 |
[14:10] | But I was able to buy us another hour. | 不过我又争取了一小时 |
[14:12] | We need to wrap this up quickly, though. | 我们得赶快搞定这事 |
[14:13] | He has bowling league at 6:00. | 他六点要去参加保龄球之夜 |
[14:15] | Maybe this was a mistake. | 也许这是个错误 |
[14:17] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[14:17] | You said yourself | 你自己说的 |
[14:18] | it would take weeks to secure the necessary court orders, | 要拿到所需的法院命令可能要好几周 |
[14:21] | and how many more victims will there be by then? | 到那时还会出现多少受害者 |
[14:24] | It’s the same as the other three — | 这个和另外三个一样 |
[14:25] | heart and lungs are missing. | 心脏和肺没了 |
[14:27] | This one still has a liver, but I see signs of cirrhosis — | 这个还有肝脏 不过有肝硬化的症状 |
[14:30] | Probably wasn’t healthy enough to be sold. | 可能不够健康没办法卖掉 |
[14:32] | Remember the time we made barley stew | 还记得我们跟得梅因的那个验尸官 |
[14:34] | with that coroner from Des Moines? | 一起做大麦汤吗 |
[14:37] | It was Reuben soup. | 是鲁本汤 |
[14:39] | How can I forgot? I was sleeping with his sister. | 我怎么会忘 我和他妹妹睡一起 |
[14:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:44] | Your Dr. Albee’s in a lot of trouble, sweetie. | 你们那位艾碧医生麻烦大了 亲爱的 |
[14:46] | This should be all you need. | 这些应该够你受了 |
[14:53] | Four bodies, Dr. Albee. | 四具尸体 艾碧医生 |
[14:55] | You performed an autopsy on all four in the last year. | 去年这四具尸体都是你做的尸检 |
[14:58] | None of the four were registered organ donors, | 没有一具是登记为器官捐献者的 |
[15:00] | but all four were missing vital organs. | 但四具都失去了重要器官 |
[15:02] | How do you explain that? | 你要怎么解释 |
[15:04] | Fine. I’ll answer for you. | 好 我来替你回答 |
[15:06] | You’re a supplier for Dr. James Covington. | 你是詹姆斯·卡文顿医生的供应商 |
[15:08] | You provide him with vital organs for him to sell, | 你提供给他用以贩卖的重要器官 |
[15:11] | and he pays you through the Wellbright Fund. | 然后他再通过慈善之光基金会付钱给你 |
[15:15] | I don’t know Covington. | 我不认识卡文顿 |
[15:16] | I was approached by an associate — I don’t know his name | 他的一个同事来联系我的 我不知道他叫什么 |
[15:18] | about providing him with viable material. | 要我提供一些能用的器官 |
[15:20] | You deal with bodies. | 你是和死人打交道的 |
[15:21] | I thought donor organs had to be fresh. | 我以为捐献器官不都该是新鲜的吗 |
[15:23] | They do. | 是啊 |
[15:24] | It only works in very specific circumstances | 只要我能以法医的身份控制尸体 |
[15:26] | once I get control of the body as M.E. | 就能在一些比较苛刻的条件下让器官存活 |
[15:28] | How much time do you have? | 你有多少时间 |
[15:30] | Depends on the organ I need. | 那要看我需要什么器官了 |
[15:31] | Anywhere between 30 to 90 minutes. | 一般是三十到九十分钟 |
[15:33] | You transport them. How? | 你是怎么运输它们的 |
[15:35] | I call a number. They send a courier to pick it up. | 我打个电话 他们会派个信使来取 |
[15:39] | Look, I’ll cooperate. I’ll do whatever you need. | 听着 我合作 让我做什么都行 |
[15:41] | But you have to protect me. | 可是你们得保护我 |
[15:44] | Fine. | 行 |
[15:46] | But first, you need to make a phone call. | 不过首先 你得打个电话 |
[15:55] | What are the odds that Covington’s courier | 卡文顿的信使会检查器官的 |
[15:56] | – will inspect the organ? – Count on it. | -可能性有多大 -肯定会 |
[15:58] | He’s gonna have to make sure the size and weight | 他得确认大小和重量 |
[16:00] | are a match for their patient. | 与他们病人所需的相符 |
[16:01] | You don’t think that he’s gonna notice | 你觉得他看不出来眼前 |
[16:03] | that he’s staring at the heart of a 300-pound hog? | 是头大肥猪的心脏吗 |
[16:05] | Human and porcine hearts are nearly identical. | 人和猪的心脏肉眼很难区分 |
[16:08] | Unless he’s got some expertise, | 除非他很专业 |
[16:09] | he won’t be able to tell the difference. | 不然根本分辨不出来 |
[16:11] | Aram just finished the mockup | 阿兰姆刚伪造好 |
[16:12] | for the medical file on our fictitious donor. | 假供体的相关医疗文件 |
[16:15] | Old porko’s got a name. | 还给老猪起名字了啊 |
[16:16] | Gustavo Mosquera, 35, | 古斯塔沃·莫斯克拉 三十五岁 |
[16:18] | no history of heart disease. | 无心脏病史 |
[16:20] | Killed in a hit-and-run. | 死于交通肇事 |
[16:21] | – Time of death — – 30 minutes ago. | -死亡时间… -三十分钟之前 |
[16:23] | Aram even generated a social and W-2 | 阿兰姆甚至做了社保单和报税单 |
[16:25] | in case they run a background check. | 以防他们做背景调查 |
[16:26] | What’s our E.T.A. for delivery? | 送货的预计时间是什么时候 |
[16:28] | Within the hour. | 一小时之内 |
[16:31] | My men captured this two hours ago. | 我的手下两小时前拍到了这个 |
[16:35] | Titillating. | 不错 |
[16:36] | But what Laskin and Russo do with or to one another | 不过我不关心拉斯金和罗素 |
[16:39] | in their spare time is none of my concern. | 空余时间会干些什么 |
[16:42] | Right, except a minute later… | 没错 但是一分钟后 |
[16:47] | A threesome? Interesting. | 三人行啊 真有趣 |
[16:49] | Based on his sartorial splendor, I gather this is Mr. Vargas. | 从服装上来看 我猜这是瓦格斯先生 |
[16:55] | Does that even look like real hair? | 那个看起来像是真头发吗 |
[16:58] | We have to assume they accepted his offer | 我们必须得假设他们已经接受了他的条件 |
[17:01] | and cut the deal with Berlin. | 和柏林达成了协议 |
[17:04] | Why assume, Niko, | 既然我能亲自问他们 |
[17:06] | when I can ask them myself? | 还要假设些什么呢 尼科 |
[17:16] | I just sent you an image of a man | 我刚给你发了一张图片 |
[17:18] | who matches our suspect’s description. | 符合嫌疑人的特征描述 |
[17:20] | Got it. I am processing him through the database now. | 收到 我正在数据库中处理 |
[17:26] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多少时间 |
[17:27] | Two hours viability max. Here’s his file. | 最多存活两小时 这是他的资料 |
[17:31] | Ronald Cassell. Check fraud, theft, battery. | 罗纳德·卡塞尔 支票诈骗 盗窃 斗殴 |
[17:34] | But he does have some medical training — | 但他接受过医疗培训 |
[17:36] | former army combat medic out of Fort Drum. | 他是德拉姆堡[美国要塞]的前陆军军医 |
[17:38] | Everything checks out here. It’s a match for our client. | 都核对清了 器官和客户匹配 |
[17:40] | Excellent. I’ll see you in 20 minutes. | 很好 二十分钟后见 |
[17:49] | Good news, Mr. Babbitt. We’re ready to begin. | 好消息 巴比特先生 我们可以开始了 |
[17:54] | Heads up, everybody. Target’s on the move. | 大家注意 目标在移动 |
[17:56] | Ressler, he’s headed towards the front door. | 雷斯勒 他朝前门去了 |
[18:19] | Of course it’s a motorcycle. | 果然是骑摩托 |
[18:35] | He made me. | 他逼我的 |
[18:40] | I’m gonna head him off. Hang on. | 我要绕到前面去 抓紧 |
[18:48] | Doctor, we have a problem. | 医生 我们有麻烦了 |
[19:06] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[19:11] | Go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快 快 |
[19:46] | Gentlemen, thank you for meeting me on such short notice. | 先生们 感谢你们在临时通知之后赶来见我 |
[19:48] | I know you two have had a very busy day. | 我知道你们二位今天很忙 |
[19:51] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没什么特别的 |
[19:52] | I hear you boys engaged in a little tryst | 我听说 今天上午 |
[19:55] | downtown this morning. | 你们在市中心有个幽会 |
[19:56] | We had a meeting at the Corgate. | 我们在考盖特碰了个面 |
[19:58] | This an interrogation? | 这是在审问我们吗 |
[19:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:01] | I understand an offer was made by Berlin’s representative. | 我知道柏林的代理人给你们提了个条件 |
[20:05] | Red, look — | 红魔 听着 |
[20:05] | What I don’t understand is why only one of my associates | 我不明白的是 为什么只有一位伙伴 |
[20:09] | thought to bring that to my attention. | 认为应该告诉我这件事 |
[20:13] | We didn’t tell because there’s nothing to tell. | 我们没说 是因为没什么值得说的 |
[20:16] | J.P., I’m delighted you were able to hold dear Teddy’s hand | JP 我很高兴你能拉着亲爱的泰迪的手 |
[20:20] | and help him overcome all his anxieties | 帮他克服所有 |
[20:23] | about me bankrupting our operation. | 我会让我们破产的焦虑 |
[20:25] | I’d be lying if I told you | 如果说我 |
[20:26] | I wasn’t concerned about this deal. | 不担心这笔交易那是骗人的 |
[20:29] | If I were you, Teddy, I’d be more concerned | 如果我是你 泰迪 我会更担心 |
[20:31] | about the plans these gentlemen have for your immediate future. | 这些人马上要对你做的事情 |
[20:34] | What? What? What are you doing? | 干什么 干什么 你在干什么 |
[20:36] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:37] | – Stop! Red, Red! – What’s going on? | -住手 红魔 红魔 -怎么回事 |
[20:39] | Ow! Come on! | 拜托 |
[20:41] | What the hell? Don’t do this. Don’t — | 搞什么鬼 不要这样 不要 |
[20:44] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[20:51] | We just lost our only lead to Covington. | 我们刚失去了找到卡文顿的唯一线索 |
[20:54] | Maybe there’s another way. | 也许还有别的办法 |
[20:57] | I just found this on Cassell. | 我在卡塞尔身上找到了这个 |
[21:00] | It’s a medical file of Covington’s next client. | 这是卡文顿下一位客户的医疗档案 |
[21:02] | The one who’s getting the pig’s heart? | 就是这个猪心的新主人 |
[21:04] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[21:04] | His name is Bernard Babbitt. | 他叫伯纳德·巴比特 |
[21:07] | Bernard Babbitt, known as “B.B.”, | 伯纳德·巴比特 人称BB |
[21:10] | runs the Desobry Syndicate out of New Orleans | 在新奥尔良城外运营丹卓财团 |
[21:12] | moving drugs and weapons through the Fourchon. | 通过福尔雄港运送毒品和武器 |
[21:14] | Bureau’s been trying to indict him | 多年来联调局一直想 |
[21:15] | on racketeering and murder charges for years. | 指控他诈骗和谋杀 |
[21:18] | So, you know him? | 这么说你认识他 |
[21:19] | Know him? Oh, my Gosh. | 认识他 我的天 |
[21:22] | I once shared a ride with the man | 我有一次跟他坐同一架 |
[21:24] | on a twin-engine prop from Port-au-Prince to Baracoa. | 双引擎飞机从太子港飞到巴拉科阿 |
[21:28] | We had to counterweight the plane | 为了抵消他那肥大的身躯造成的不平衡 |
[21:30] | with three containers of Russian R.P.G.s | 我们不得不在飞机上放了三箱 |
[21:32] | just to accommodate his girth. | 俄制火箭弹 |
[21:34] | I would have thought he’d be more cautious about where he chooses to hang out. | 我本以为他会很谨慎地选择去哪玩呢 |
[21:37] | Well, B.B.’s an indulgent man. | BB是个放纵的人 |
[21:39] | He loves to be surrounded with what he loves the most. | 他希望周围都是他喜欢的东西 |
[21:45] | BB B.B. | |
[21:47] | Just like a bear at a campsite. | 真像头野营地旁的熊 |
[21:49] | You poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[21:51] | Honestly, I don’t know how you do it. | 说实话 我都不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[21:53] | It boggles the imagination. | 简直难以想像 |
[21:56] | Red. | 红魔 |
[21:57] | I suppose it isn’t any wonder you can justify cramming | 我想这不是你把一堆油腻腻的食物 |
[22:00] | all this grease-drenched gristle into your face | 塞进肚子里的好借口 |
[22:03] | given that you’ve already paid | 毕竟你已经付了移植 |
[22:04] | to replace that rotted nub you call a heart. | 那个你称之为心脏的玩意的钱 |
[22:07] | How’s that going, by the way? | 对了 那事怎么样了 |
[22:08] | I heard you had a setback — | 我听说遇到困难了 |
[22:10] | a problem with the donor not coming through? | 那个捐献的人没出现 |
[22:13] | Give us a moment, moucher miel. | 让我们单独谈谈 亲爱的 |
[22:21] | What do you want, Reddington? | 你想怎么样 雷丁顿 |
[22:24] | The good Dr. Covington — | 那个好心的卡文顿医生 |
[22:26] | he and I need to have a conversation. | 我需要和他谈一谈 |
[22:27] | And since you happen to be in touch, | 既然你们俩有联系 |
[22:29] | I thought you could connect us. | 我想你能帮我搭个桥 |
[22:33] | BB B.B… | |
[22:35] | surely you have some way to get ahold of the man. | 你肯定有办法能联系到他 |
[22:37] | You’re in his care. | 他是你的医生 |
[22:39] | I have a number. | 我有个电话号码 |
[22:40] | But strictly for emergencies. | 但仅限用于紧急情况 |
[22:42] | So I sure as hell ain’t giving it to you. | 所以我绝对不能给你 |
[22:46] | Last thing I need to do is piss this guy off | 我最不想做的事就是 |
[22:48] | before he cuts my chest open. | 在这家伙给我动手术前把他惹恼 |
[22:50] | Talk to me after my surgery. | 做完手术再跟我谈这事吧 |
[22:57] | B.B., you don’t look well. Are you all right? | BB 你脸色不太好 你还好吗 |
[23:01] | Let me guess — | 我来猜猜 |
[23:02] | irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, | 心跳不规律 呼吸急促 |
[23:05] | perhaps a little tingling in your nether regions? | 或许下面还有点刺痛感 |
[23:08] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干了什么 |
[23:10] | Those drinks you’ve been enjoying on the house? | 你一直在喝的这些饮料 |
[23:12] | They weren’t from the house. They were from me. | 不是餐馆的 是我的 |
[23:14] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[23:15] | I took the liberty of adding a special surprise ingredient — | 我自作主张往里面加了些特别的东西 |
[23:18] | something to treat any localized dysfunction you may be suffering. | 能够治疗你性功能障碍的东西 |
[23:22] | Has the little man been falling down on the job? | 你的小弟弟不是经常罢工吗 |
[23:25] | It’s a miracle drug, | 这是个神药 |
[23:26] | Not so much for a glutton with a bum heart, however. | 不过对心脏脆弱的贪食者不太好 |
[23:29] | But look on the bright side — | 但往好的方面想 |
[23:31] | you’ll die with a marvelous erection. | 你死的时候会硬得一塌糊涂 |
[23:33] | I can’t — I can’t breathe. | 我无法…我无法呼吸 |
[23:34] | Well, the two gentlemen behind me happen to be paramedics. | 碰巧我后面的两位男士是医务人员 |
[23:38] | Put me in touch with Covington, | 帮我联系卡文顿 |
[23:39] | they’ll be happy to assist you. | 他们就会很乐意帮你 |
[23:43] | What do you think, B.B.? | 你觉得如何 BB |
[23:45] | Does this feel like an emergency? | 感觉这是紧急情况吗 |
[23:50] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[23:51] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[23:55] | I got the psych evals back from Dr. Friedman. | 弗里德曼医生把心理评估报告给我了 |
[23:58] | She has some concerns. | 她有点担心 |
[23:59] | Ressler. Yeah. | 雷斯勒的 |
[24:01] | She wanted to suspend him because he was — | 她想让他停职 因为他… |
[24:02] | She has no problem with Ressler. | 她认为雷斯勒没问题 |
[24:05] | It’s you she’s concerned about. | 她担心的是你 |
[24:06] | Well, that’s ridiculous. I’m fine. | 很可笑 我没事 |
[24:07] | That’s what she’s concerned about. | 那正是她担心的 |
[24:09] | And frankly, I am, too. | 说实话 我也是 |
[24:11] | You’re concerned that I’m fine. | 不用担心我 我没事 |
[24:13] | That you didn’t mourn or take time off to grieve — | 你没有哀悼 也没有休假去悲伤… |
[24:16] | not for your marriage, | 不是为了你的婚姻 |
[24:17] | but for yourself, for what Keen put you through. | 而是为了你自己 为了基恩让你经历的 |
[24:19] | I will mourn when we get Berlin. | 我们抓到柏林我就去哀悼 |
[24:22] | Dr. Friedman recommended a one-month paid leave. | 弗里德曼医生建议给你放一个月的有薪假期 |
[24:24] | Fine. It will give me more time to hunt Berlin. | 好 这样会给我更多时间追查柏林 |
[24:26] | I’m not taking the doctor’s recommendation. | 我没打算接受医生的建议 |
[24:29] | But I am concerned. | 但我担心你 |
[24:30] | The investigation’s ongoing, | 调查还在进行 |
[24:32] | and you and I both know | 你我皆知 |
[24:32] | there’s a good chance Tom Keen is alive. | 汤姆·基恩还活着的可能性很大 |
[24:34] | What that’s done to you, how you’ve coped, | 那对你的影响 你怎么处理 |
[24:36] | the hotel rooms — | 酒店房间… |
[24:38] | Your paranoia is understandable, | 你多疑我可以理解 |
[24:40] | but I’m worried it could become a problem. | 但我担心那会变成问题 |
[24:42] | Well, I appreciate your concern, | 我很感激你关心我 |
[24:44] | but I am doing the best I can to handle this. | 但我正在竭尽所能去处理这件事 |
[24:46] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 |
[24:49] | I’m not criticizing you. | 我不是批评你 |
[24:51] | If I were in your shoes… | 如果换作是我… |
[24:56] | I only want you to know | 我只想让你知道 |
[24:58] | that if you feel like you’re under water, | 如果你感觉很难受 |
[25:00] | if you need to talk, | 想找人倾谈 |
[25:03] | my door is open. | 可以随时找我 |
[25:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:09] | It’s Reddington. | 是雷丁顿 |
[25:11] | Hey. Did you get a lead on Covington? | 有卡文顿的线索了吗 |
[25:13] | What are we looking at? | 我们在看的是什么 |
[25:14] | We’ve got a number on Covington. | 我们拿到了卡文顿的一个号码 |
[25:16] | – Aram’s working a trace. – It’s a digital voip line. | -阿兰姆在追踪 -是个数字网络电话 |
[25:18] | Uh, man, this thing is getting bounced all over the globe | 这玩意儿在全球范围来回转 |
[25:21] | to mask its origin. | 以掩饰它真正的位置 |
[25:24] | The line just went active. | 线路刚刚启动了 |
[25:25] | Covington’s making a call. | 卡文顿在打电话 |
[25:28] | What the hell happened to Cassell? | 卡塞尔出什么事了 |
[25:30] | – He called in, said he… – Okay, hold on. | -他打电话来说他…-等一下 |
[25:31] | If he stays on the line, | 如果他不挂断电话 |
[25:32] | just a few more seconds, I’ll have his address. | 再需要几秒钟我就能查到他的地址 |
[25:34] | I need you here. We have a removal at 5:00. | 我要你过来 我们五点要摘一个器官 |
[25:36] | – All right. I’m on my way in now. – Oh, no, no, no, no. | -好 我这就出发 -不不不 |
[25:38] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[25:39] | I was only able to narrow his location down | 我只能把他的位置缩小到 |
[25:41] | to this five-block area. | 这五个街区 |
[25:42] | He said he had a removal. | 他说他要摘一个器官 |
[25:43] | He’s gonna repossess another organ. | 他要收回另一个器官了 |
[25:44] | Well, we got to move. | 我们得行动起来了 |
[25:45] | If we don’t find Covington in 43 minutes, | 如果43分钟内找不到卡文顿 |
[25:47] | we’re gonna find another body. | 我们就要找到另一具尸体了 |
[25:53] | Is that the 5-7 you’ve been raving about? | 这就是你一直吹嘘的5-7吗 |
[25:55] | Indeed. See for yourself. | 是的 自己看吧 |
[25:56] | Polymer over steel, ambidextrous controls. | 钢面覆盖聚合物 左右手均可使用 |
[26:01] | Be right with you. | 我马上来 |
[26:03] | We’ve been through this — Berlin prefers firearms | 我们说过了 柏林喜欢 |
[26:06] | manufactured in Russia or Eastern Europe. | 俄国或者东欧制造的武器 |
[26:10] | Just give me the same shipment as last time. | 给我上次那样的货 |
[26:17] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[26:18] | I expected to have that all wrapped up before you arrived. | 我想在你来之前把这些都收好的 |
[26:22] | Where are we? | 进展如何 |
[26:23] | – It’s done. – Reddington bought the photo op? | -搞定了 -雷丁顿相信那些照片了吗 |
[26:25] | I didn’t even need to present real evidence | 我甚至都不用把他的人背叛他的 |
[26:27] | his men had betrayed him. | 真正证据拿出来 |
[26:30] | He has become reckless, unstable. | 他现在变得鲁莽不安 |
[26:32] | It seems our arrangement is off to a promising start. | 看来我们的安排开局不错 |
[26:36] | Regarding that arrangement, | 说到安排 |
[26:38] | I think we need to revisit the terms. | 我觉得我们应该重新谈谈条件 |
[26:42] | I betrayed Raymond Reddington. | 我背叛了雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[26:44] | He is not gonna just absorb that blow and move on. | 他是不会善罢甘休的 |
[26:48] | I need him taken care of. | 我要你们处理好他 |
[26:50] | If Berlin wanted Reddington dead, | 如果柏林想要雷丁顿死 |
[26:51] | he would have done that already. | 那他早就死了 |
[26:53] | Yeah, well, things have changed. | 好吧 可是情况不同了 |
[26:55] | You’re doing business with me now. | 你们现在是跟我一起做生意 |
[26:58] | I know everything about Reddington’s operation, | 我了解雷丁顿所有的行动 |
[27:00] | and I’m willing to hand over all of that to your employer, | 我愿意向你的雇主全盘托出 |
[27:04] | but I need Reddington gone. | 但我要雷丁顿死 |
[27:07] | I can’t be an effective partner to Berlin | 如果我总是担惊受怕 |
[27:10] | if I’m always looking over my shoulder. | 那怎么能跟柏林好好合作呢 |
[27:14] | Set a meeting with Reddington. | 跟雷丁顿安排一次会面 |
[27:16] | My people will take care of the rest. | 我的人会搞定其他的事 |
[27:26] | Landlord’s still not answering. | 房东还是没接电话 |
[27:28] | This has to be the place. | 肯定就是这个地方了 |
[27:29] | We’ve been to every retail store, | 我们已经去过这个地区所有的 |
[27:30] | office park, and restaurant in the area. | 零售店 办公楼 还有餐馆 |
[27:32] | We got 20 minutes till Covington kills his next victim. | 卡文顿杀掉下一个受害者前我们还有20分钟 |
[27:40] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[27:42] | I like to keep a spare key in the trunk. | 我喜欢在后备箱里放备用钥匙 |
[27:59] | Hey. Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[28:01] | A whole lot of nothing. | 找了半天什么都没有 |
[28:17] | Hey, Keen. Look at this. | 基恩 你过来看 |
[28:19] | We got a stairway to the lower level. | 发现通往下面的楼梯 |
[28:21] | Lower level? | 什么下面 |
[28:22] | Yeah. There’s some kind of access stairway. | 的确有个楼梯通往下面 |
[28:24] | The building plans filed with the city | 城市建筑规划图里 |
[28:25] | don’t say anything about a lower level. | 没有显示任何关于下层的信息 |
[29:47] | Hands. Hands. Let me see your hands. | 举起双手 让我看到你的双手 |
[29:49] | You can’t be in here. | 你不能进来这里 |
[29:51] | I got this. | 这边我看着 |
[29:54] | Wait, sir. Look, don’t go in there. | 等等 你不能到那边去 |
[29:56] | – Sit down. – Please. I’m begging you. | -给我坐下 -求求你了 别这样 |
[29:58] | I said, “Sit.” | 我让你坐下 |
[30:04] | Back away from the table. | 离开那个手术台 |
[30:06] | I don’t know who the hell you are — | 我不知道你是什么人 |
[30:07] | Hands in the air! Step away from the table now! | 双手举高 马上给我离开手术台 |
[30:17] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不明白自己犯了多大的错 |
[30:19] | It’s over, Dr. Covington. | 都结束了 卡文顿医生 |
[30:20] | We know about your business. | 你干的龌蹉勾当我们都知道了 |
[30:21] | You lost your license | 你因为在儿童身上 |
[30:22] | for performing an experimental operation on a child. | 进行实验性手术而被吊销了执照 |
[30:25] | Well, not this one. Not today. | 但今时今日你没机会了 |
[30:26] | I’m not trying to hurt the boy. | 我不是要伤害这孩子 |
[30:27] | I’m trying to save him. | 我是在救他 |
[30:29] | His name is Daniel. | 他叫丹尼尔 |
[30:30] | If he doesn’t get these lungs in the next 24 hours, | 如果24小时内他没有接受肺移植手术 |
[30:32] | he won’t survive. | 就熬不过去了 |
[30:33] | He needs to be in a hospital. | 他需要去医院 |
[30:34] | It’s too late for that. | 送诊已经来不及了 |
[30:36] | I’m performing this operation. | 我正在给他手术 |
[30:39] | If you want to stop me, you’ll have to shoot me. | 想阻止我的话 就直接开枪吧 |
[30:42] | Won’t be a problem. | 没问题啊 |
[30:48] | There are strict rules | 针对器官移植的 |
[30:49] | controlling who gets access to donor organs and when. | 接受者和接受时间有着异常严格的要求 |
[30:52] | In the present system, | 目前的医疗系统中 |
[30:53] | they offer adult donor lungs to adults, | 成人肺脏只能移植给成人 |
[30:57] | even if there are children with a more urgent need. | 即使有些孩子的需求更为迫切 |
[30:59] | I’m not discussing this with you. | 我不会跟你讨论这个问题 |
[31:00] | I took adult lungs | 我将成人的肺 |
[31:02] | and transplanted them into a little girl. | 移植到了一个小女孩身上 |
[31:04] | That’s why I lost my license — for saving her life. | 我是为了救她 才丢了医疗执照 |
[31:07] | So you know better? | 看来你是专家咯 |
[31:08] | Okay, putting adult lungs into children is a risk. | 确实 成人对儿童的肺移植手术存在风险 |
[31:11] | But I believe, in many cases, we have an obligation to try. | 但我相信 很多情况下我有责任一试 |
[31:15] | And I’m not the only one. | 而且这么做的也不只我一个 |
[31:17] | Times are changing. | 如今时代在变化 |
[31:18] | There’s even an official appeals process for these cases now. | 对于这种手术都有正式的起诉程序了 |
[31:21] | Then his parents can request an exception to the rule. | 那孩子的父母可以主动要求特殊处理 |
[31:24] | And risk being turned down. | 这样风险就降低了 |
[31:25] | At least here, I guarantee him a chance. | 至少在这里 他还有可能得救 |
[31:28] | You killed Paul Wyatt. | 你杀害了保罗·怀亚特 |
[31:30] | You ripped the heart out of his chest. | 生生抢走了他的心脏 |
[31:31] | Look, you can think whatever you want about me, | 听着 你要怎么看待我随便你 |
[31:35] | but every dime I’ve made on criminals like Paul Wyatt | 但我从保罗·怀亚特那种罪犯身上 |
[31:38] | has been spent to build and operate this place. | 挣来的每一分钱 都用在这个医院上了 |
[31:41] | All that matters today | 而今天最重要的是 |
[31:42] | is that there will be no tomorrow | 如果我不完成移植手术 |
[31:44] | for this boy if I don’t do this transplant. | 这个孩子就只有死路一条 |
[31:47] | The donor material is already here. | 捐赠的器官已经有了 |
[31:49] | If we don’t use it, it will die, | 如果不用 它会失活死去 |
[31:53] | just like he will. | 就像那个孩子 |
[32:03] | If we take him in now, that kid won’t make it. | 如果现在把他收监 孩子就没救了 |
[32:06] | Can you live with that? | 你能接受吗 |
[32:07] | Covington’s not just a surgeon, Keen. | 卡文顿不仅仅是个外科医生 基恩 |
[32:09] | He’s a killer. | 他是个杀手 |
[32:10] | Yeah, and right now, he’s that boy’s only chance. | 但此时此刻 他是那孩子活下去的唯一希望 |
[32:13] | Look at his parents. | 你看他的父母 |
[32:15] | What if that were your kid? | 如果生病的是你的孩子呢 |
[32:16] | And what if something goes wrong? | 要是出事了怎么办 |
[32:18] | What if he dies on the table? How do we explain that? | 要是他死在手术台上 我们要怎么解释 |
[32:21] | Can you cover with Cooper and Aram? | 你能不能拖住库珀和阿兰姆 |
[32:22] | Just buy us some time. | 给我们争取点时间 |
[32:24] | Liz, this is way over the line. | 莉斯 这已经超出底线了 |
[32:27] | We have to let him do this. | 我们得让他完成手术 |
[32:39] | Niko, you’re all in a sweat. | 尼科 你这么着急干什么 |
[32:41] | What’s so important that it couldn’t wait? | 什么事这么重要得刻不容缓啊 |
[32:43] | We’ve been partners a long time, | 我们已经合作很久了 |
[32:45] | and we’ve had more than our share of success, | 我们有福同享 有难同当 |
[32:48] | so I wanted to pay you the courtesy | 出于我们的交情 我觉得 |
[32:49] | of looking you in the eye when I tell you you’re out. | 应该当面告诉你 你被踢出局了 |
[32:55] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[32:57] | And you’re speaking for…? | 你这是代表了… |
[32:58] | Everybody. | 所有人 |
[32:59] | We’re united. | 我们很团结 |
[33:01] | You’ve become a liability. | 你已经成了累赘 |
[33:03] | Don’t forget who you’re talking to. | 别忘了你在跟谁说话 |
[33:05] | How could I? | 我怎么会忘呢 |
[33:07] | Especially since it’s our last conversation. | 尤其这是我们最后一次对话了 |
[33:10] | Raymond Reddington, Mr. Vargas. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 这是瓦格斯先生 |
[33:17] | I may have misled you. | 我可能误导了你 |
[33:19] | Someone did take Berlin up on his offer, | 的确有人接下了柏林的委托 |
[33:21] | but it wasn’t Laskin and Russo. | 但并非拉斯金和罗素 |
[33:23] | It was me. | 而是我 |
[33:27] | Well played, Niko. | 干得不错 尼科 |
[33:29] | I didn’t think you had it in you. | 我没想到你还有这胆量 |
[33:33] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[33:49] | I find chrome to be a bit ostentatious. | 用这么好的枪太抬举他了 |
[33:59] | I’m sorry, Mr. Demakis. | 抱歉 德马基斯先生 |
[34:01] | The truth is I’m the one who misled you. | 其实是我误导了你 |
[34:10] | You know, when I was 15, | 要知道 我十五岁的时候 |
[34:12] | I had a summer job | 曾找了一份暑期工作 |
[34:14] | installing carpets for Albert Kodagolian | 替艾伯特·柯达格林先生去夏丽华湖 |
[34:17] | on Lake Charlevoix. | 帮人铺地毯 |
[34:19] | Horrible job — hot, indoors, | 难做极了 又热又在室内 |
[34:23] | forced to listen to “The Gambler” on 8-track | 只能听着电台里放的《赌棍》 |
[34:26] | while the rest of the world was at the beach. | 而其他人都在海边快活 |
[34:28] | Three days into the job, I knew I had to quit. | 干了三天之后 我知道我得辞职了 |
[34:31] | I asked my father for advice. | 我去征求爸爸的意见 |
[34:32] | All he wanted to know was whether I’d given my word | 可他只问我有没有答应柯达格林先生 |
[34:34] | to Mr. Kodagolian that I’d work the summer. | 会做满整个暑假 |
[34:39] | I told him I had. | 我说我答应了 |
[34:40] | My father suggested I stick it out. | 我爸爸建议我坚持下去 |
[34:42] | I’d given my word. | 因为我做了承诺 |
[34:45] | Worst eight weeks of my life. | 那是我一生最糟糕的八周 |
[34:49] | Until the last day. | 直到最后一天 |
[34:51] | Mr. Kodagolian shows up at the jobsite, | 柯达格林先生来到了工作现场 |
[34:53] | pulls me aside, and tells me that in 27 years, | 把我叫到一边 告诉我说27年里 |
[34:57] | no kid has ever made it through the summer, | 没有一个孩子坚持做完整个暑假 |
[35:01] | gives me a bonus — $40. | 所以他给了一笔我奖金 40美元 |
[35:04] | The most valuable money I’ve ever made. | 是我赚过的最有价值的钱 |
[35:07] | A priceless lesson about life. | 也是我人生上过的无价的一课 |
[35:12] | Value loyalty above all else. | 那就是忠诚第一 |
[35:20] | Oh! I buried the lede. | 抱歉 忘记说了 |
[35:22] | Turns out the Indonesian government has chosen | 印尼政府最终还是选择了 |
[35:24] | to contract our company to run the port of Tankulu. | 让我们公司来经营当地生意 |
[35:27] | The deputy minister of transportation was not a fan. | 交通部副部长确实不太赞同 |
[35:30] | Fortunately, he was also gravely ill | 幸运的是 他病入膏肓 |
[35:32] | and in desperate need of a heart transplant. | 正急需心脏移植手术 |
[35:35] | He died this morning. | 今天早上刚去世 |
[35:36] | Apparently, the arrangements he’d made | 好像是他预定的 |
[35:38] | to secure a donor heart didn’t pan out. | 捐赠心脏出了点问题 |
[35:40] | The new deputy minister sees things our way. | 新副部长和我们的意见一致 |
[35:43] | Lucky, I guess. | 应该是我运气好吧 |
[35:44] | I don’t believe luck had anything to do with it. | 我想应该不是运气的问题 |
[35:49] | You’re right. Luck rarely has anything to do with it. | 你说得对 确实跟运气没多大关系 |
[35:58] | Honestly, how many times have we | 说真的 这事儿我们都讨论了 |
[36:00] | – discussed this? – What? | -多少次了 -什么 |
[36:03] | You — you know I don’t like being around the bloody st — | 你知道我不喜欢看到血腥的场… |
[36:07] | I need to be allowed to leave the room before the blood. | 我得在血流出来前离开这屋子 |
[36:10] | You know I don’t have a strong constitution. | 你知道我身体不好的 |
[36:12] | Give him his seat. He’s gonna faint. | 扶他坐下 他要晕了 |
[36:18] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[36:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:01] | Hey, you think Reddington knew that Covington was trying to save kids? | 你觉得雷丁顿知道卡文顿是在救孩子吗 |
[37:05] | For every child Covington saved, there were three killers | 一个孩子被救 就意味着三个B.B. |
[37:08] | like B.B. he kept alive to victimize innocent people. | 那样的杀手活着去伤害无辜的人 |
[37:10] | It’s a trade-off I’d make. | 这个代价我能接受 |
[37:14] | The fact that you’re even thinking about | 你居然在考虑 |
[37:15] | what trade-offs you’d make, what rules you’d ignore — | 权衡取舍 忽略原则 |
[37:17] | the Agent Keen I met a year ago would have never done that. | 一年前我认识的基恩探员绝不会这么做 |
[37:40] | You caught Covington, and the child is in recovery. | 你抓了卡文顿 孩子也得救了 |
[37:43] | It sounds like a victory. | 好像该庆祝一番 |
[37:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:48] | You guys don’t celebrate when you close a big case? | 你们结了件大案子都不庆祝一下吗 |
[37:51] | Come on. Let me buy you a drink. | 走吧 我请你喝一杯 |
[37:54] | Thanks, but I think I’m just gonna head out. | 谢谢 我还是不去了 |
[37:58] | All you know about me is that I found Reddington | 你对我的了解仅限于知道我找到了雷丁顿 |
[38:01] | and whatever you might have read in a slim dossier. | 和你看的那份粗略的卷宗 |
[38:03] | And now we’re working together with all that that implies. | 而我们还得在这样的前提下共事 |
[38:08] | I’m sure you don’t know what to think. | 我相信你也不知该如何想我 |
[38:10] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[38:11] | I’m not wrong. You’re right not to trust me. | 我没错 你是不该信任我 |
[38:13] | Oh, you’re right about that. | 这你倒是说对了 |
[38:21] | You’re wrong if you think you found Reddington. | 如果你以为你找到了雷丁顿 那你就错了 |
[38:25] | If he was found, it’s because he wanted to be | 如果你能找到他 那是因为他意欲如此 |
[38:28] | and he wanted you to find him. | 他有意想让你找到他 |
[38:29] | Or maybe I’m just good at what I do. | 或许我只是擅长我所做的事 |
[38:32] | Is that so difficult to believe? | 有这么难以相信吗 |
[38:34] | If he wanted you here, he has a reason. | 如果他想让你来这 肯定是有原因的 |
[38:38] | That’s why I don’t trust you — | 所以我才不相信你 |
[38:40] | because I don’t know what the reason is | 因为我不知道那个原因是什么 |
[38:42] | and I’m guessing neither do you. | 而且我想你也不知道原因吧 |
[39:06] | Hey, sir? | 先生 |
[39:10] | Look, I’m sorry about that incident with the, um, frisking. | 之前贸然搜查你的事我很抱歉 |
[39:17] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事 |
[39:19] | So, is that your thing — unprovoked frisking? | 所以你的职业就是毫无来由的搜查吗 |
[39:25] | That’s my thing. | 确实如此 |
[39:29] | I’m a federal agent. | 我是一名联邦探员 |
[39:31] | Figured it would be something like that. | 我想也是这样 |
[39:33] | Better safe than sorry, right? | 防患于未然 对吧 |
[39:35] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[39:37] | You, too. | 晚安 |
[41:11] | You look so different. | 你的变化很大 |
[41:14] | Not as different as you. | 不如你的变化大 |