Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:43] You’re late. 你来晚了
[00:47] How many? 多少人
[00:48] Three. 三个
[00:49] This is the second time in as many weeks. 这是几周来的第二起了
[00:50] Everything was very polite — a few questions, a few answers. 本来很文明的 几问几答而已
[00:53] Then things got contentious. 然后大家意见不一
[01:02] This business with your wife, this pursuit, 你妻子这件事 你这样追查
[01:05] it’s pushing you in ways that I don’t like. 让你变得我都不喜欢了
[01:07] Don’t start with me, Kate. 不要跟我说没用的 凯特
[01:08] I’ll handle my business, you handle yours. 我处理好我的事 你处理好你的
[01:14] It’s Worboliski. 是沃博利斯基
[01:18] Henryk. 亨里克
[01:19] – It’s Warsam. – What happened? -是华沙那边 -怎么了
[01:21] They were hit — 20 minutes ago. 他们被袭击了 就在二十分钟前
[01:23] What do we know? 都知道些什么情况
[01:23] Professional crew. Military precision. 专业人员 像军方一样高度严谨
[01:26] Six minutes in and out. 六分钟就搞定了
[01:27] We have an inventory? 盘点损失了吗
[01:29] Safe-deposit boxes popped, some cash missing. 保险箱被撬 少了一些现金
[01:32] They’re running numbers now. 他们正在清点具体数目
[01:33] But you and I both know what they were after. 但他们到底要什么你我心知肚明
[01:54] Notify Dubicki. See if he knows anything about the team. 找杜比可 看看他知不知道那支队伍的情况
[01:57] I want a report within the hour. 一小时后给我报告
[02:03] Interesting. 有意思
[02:11] Mr. Kaplan, I’m sorry. 卡普兰先生 很抱歉
[02:15] You’re right. 你说得对
[02:18] I’m out on the far end of the limb. 我确实偏离正轨了
[02:23] Take a moment. 休息一下
[02:25] Read a book. 看看书
[02:27] You will find your wife. 你会找到你妻子的
[02:34] Oh, dear. 天哪
[02:37] Aw, hell. 该死
[02:47] 道格拉斯君主银行 第112号
[02:57] Hello, darling. 你好 亲爱的
[02:58] Listen, you’ve got it all wrong. 听我说 你大错特错了
[03:00] Hurting me won’t — 伤害我不会…
[03:03] Reddington doesn’t care about me. 雷丁顿根本不在乎我
[03:04] It — it’s why I’m in hiding, 所以我才藏起来的
[03:05] is to protect my ch– my child. 就是为了保护我的孩子
[03:08] You know what? 你知道吗
[03:10] You have such beautiful mouth. 你的嘴唇太美了
[03:13] It’s perfect. 简直完美
[03:25] Lizzy! 莉兹
[03:26] I’d like to introduce you 给你介绍一下
[03:27] to my manicurist, Rosa Heredia. 我的美甲师 罗莎·埃雷迪亚
[03:30] She’s the one I was telling you about, who was dating 她就是我总跟你提起的那位
[03:33] that nine-fingered bullfighter from Juarez. 男友是华雷斯[墨西哥的城市]的九指斗牛士
[03:36] This woman is an artist, 她是位艺术家
[03:38] trained at the Latin-American School of Medicine in Havana. 曾在哈瓦那的拉美医学院受过培训
[03:41] Medical school? 医学院
[03:42] Trauma surgeon. 创伤外科医生
[03:43] Dropped out in the last year of her residency. 在住院实习期的最后一年辍学了
[03:55] Your ex-wife — have you found her? 你的前妻 你找到她了吗
[03:57] Jennifer. What have you learned about Jennifer? 詹妮弗 你查到詹妮弗的任何信息了吗
[04:01] I confirmed your daughter was placed in protective custody 我查到你的女儿和她妈妈在1990年
[04:04] with her mother in 1990. 一起被保护性监禁
[04:05] The marshal service lost contact seven years ago. 七年前法警失去了联系
[04:10] She is unaccounted for. 她下落不明
[04:17] Monarch Douglas Bank. 道格拉斯君主银行
[04:19] What? 什么
[04:20] The preferred bank of international criminals, 国际罪犯的首选银行
[04:22] dictators, terrorists, hedge-fund managers. 独裁者 恐怖分子 对冲基金经理
[04:25] They’re headquartered here in the U.S., 他们的总部在美国
[04:27] deposits insured by the FDIC, which places them firmly 储蓄由联邦存款保险公司担保
[04:30] within your agency’s jurisdictional bailiwick. 这使他们从属于你们局的司法管辖区
[04:33] They have branches in 63 countries, 他们在全球63个国家设有分行
[04:36] but their criminal operation 但是他们的非法运作
[04:37] is run out of an unassuming little branch in Warsaw. 都是在华沙的一个隐秘的小分行里进行的
[04:40] And it is the last place on earth 那里是任何人
[04:43] that anyone would ever want to rob. 都不敢去抢的
[04:45] Well, less than two hours ago, 但是 不到两小时前
[04:48] Monarch’s Warsaw branch was assaulted. 君主银行的华沙分行被袭击了
[04:50] What was stolen? 丢了什么
[04:51] According to the official statement, nothing. 根据官方报告 什么也没丢
[04:54] And according to you? 你觉得丢了什么
[04:56] Everything. 全都丢了
[04:59] Dante Stewart, the notorious arms dealer, 但丁·斯图尔特 恶名昭著的军火商
[05:02] the Juarez cartel, the entire Marbella crime syndicate. 华雷斯和整个马尔贝拉的犯罪集团的大佬
[05:06] Reddington claims these are just a few of the criminals 雷丁顿说还有其他人像他一样
[05:08] who funnel money through Monarch Douglas. 通过道格拉斯君主银行管理资金
[05:10] Our contacts at Treasury say Monarch’s records are spotless. 财政部的联系人说君主银行的记录完全没问题
[05:12] They’re in… full compliance. 他们很配合工作
[05:16] Despite that, according to Reddington, 除此之外 雷丁顿还说
[05:17] they’re legendary for laundering the money of the criminal elite 他们因帮助高级罪犯不留痕迹地洗钱
[05:20] without any traceable accounting. 而著名
[05:21] There has to be some kind of record. 总会有记录的
[05:24] That must be what they’re looking for. 他们一定在找这些记录
[05:25] – The ledger. – Which is apparently more valuable -分类帐 -显然这要比在金库里的
[05:28] than the millions in assets they left lying in that vault. 上百万美元重要得多
[05:30] Well, the bank can’t cooperate without implicating itself. 银行如果合作就一定会把自身牵连进去
[05:32] We take down Monarch, we get the names 我们拿下君主银行 我们就能拿到
[05:34] of every criminal who funnels money through them. 所有通过它管理资金的罪犯名单
[05:36] I’ll contact our legal attaché in Poland. 我去联系我们在波兰的法律参事
[05:38] I want you and Ressler on the next flight to Warsaw. 我希望你和雷斯勒马上飞到华沙
[05:40] Yes, sir. 好的 长官
[05:41] Aram. 阿兰姆
[05:44] Everything okay? 一切都还好吗
[05:45] Yeah, I’m fine. Just…missed my train. 没事 我很好 只是误了地铁
[05:50] What? 怎么了
[06:14] What is it? 怎么了
[06:15] It was at the front desk. 前台收到了这个
[06:39] Agent Paul Salerno. 保罗·萨勒诺探员
[06:40] Agents Ressler and Keen. 雷斯勒和基恩探员
[06:42] We’ve established joint cooperation with the locals, 我们已经与当地警方建立了合作
[06:44] as well as standing extradition orders for any suspects charged, 并在捉到嫌犯后拥有引渡权
[06:46] but while you are in-country, 但你们在波兰国内期间
[06:48] you do not have the power to make arrests, 没有逮捕犯人的权力
[06:49] and you will, of course, be unarmed. 并且自然也不能携带武器
[06:51] We had a thorough briefing before we left. 我们出发前已经有人详细介绍过了
[06:52] Hear you guys are part of some, uh, elite task force? 听说你们是某个精英小组的成员
[06:55] Where’s the vault? 金库在哪里
[06:56] The scene’s still being processed. 现场正在处理中
[06:58] We’re just in time, then. 那我们来得正好
[07:04] Our sources said that nothing was reported stolen. 我们得到的信息说没有东西被偷走
[07:06] Your sources were wrong. 你的信息是错的
[07:08] Matt Strickland, 马特·斯特里克兰德
[07:09] E.V.P. of branch operations. 分行运营执行副总裁
[07:11] Agents Ressler and Keen, FBI. 雷斯勒和基恩探员 联调局
[07:13] We understand you’re headquartered in Manhattan. 我们知道你们的总部在曼哈顿
[07:16] I flew out the minute I got the news. 我一接到消息就飞过来了
[07:18] Our fault — snafu in corporate communications. 是我们错 公司内部沟通很混乱
[07:20] The first press release was wrong. 第一份新闻发布稿是错的
[07:22] They got away with over $400,000 in bearer bonds. 他们抢走了价值四十万美元的不记名债券
[07:25] We’re releasing a corrected statement first thing in the morning. 我们明天一早就会发布更正声明
[07:27] We need access to your data — 我们需要查看你们的资料
[07:29] operating procedures, your employees. 业务规程 雇员名单
[07:32] Of course. I’ll make arrangements. 当然 我会安排的
[07:33] Anything you need… 你们有任何需要
[07:36] I can assure you you’ll have our complete cooperation. 我保证我们会全力配合
[07:39] Thank you, Mr. Strickland. 谢谢 斯特里克兰德先生
[07:40] If you’ll excuse me. 请恕我失陪
[07:51] The Formula is missing. That means the money is missing. “公式”丢了 就意味着钱丢了
[07:54] Clients are calling. They’re concerned. 客户们都打来电话 他们很担心
[07:57] If we don’t fix this now… 如果不能尽快解决问题
[07:59] we’re all dead. 我们都死定了
[08:03] Okay. 好的
[08:07] Make me one. 去做吧
[08:12] Colonel Yusuf. 尤瑟夫上校
[08:16] Yusuf. 尤瑟夫
[08:18] No inconsistencies in my witness statements. 我的证人陈述中没有发现不一致
[08:21] They hacked the system, shut it down, 他们入侵并关掉了系统
[08:24] deleted everything 删掉了袭击前
[08:24] back to a half-hour before they hit. 半个小时开始的所有记录
[08:32] What? 怎么了
[08:36] Traffic-police services forwarded their feeds. 交通警察发来了他们的记录
[08:38] – You got picture? – Yep. -你有照片吗 -有
[08:40] But lousy angle, though. Can’t see what went down inside. 但是视角很差 看不到里面发生了什么
[08:43] But they caught the bad guys coming in and going out. 但是捕捉到了歹徒进入和出来的画面
[08:47] I’m mirroring the feed now. You seeing this? 我现在把它传给你 看到了吗
[08:49] Yeah. Got it. Go. 是的 看到了 继续
[08:51] We got five unsubs. 有五个不明身份的嫌犯
[08:52] Not so fast. 别着急
[08:54] Check this out. 仔细看这里
[08:58] Six. 六个
[08:59] I got six. Is that right? 我看到六个 对吗
[09:00] Yep. Five went in, six came out. 是的 五个进去 六个出来
[09:03] Uh, Aram, can you zoom in on number 4? 阿兰姆 能放大一下四号吗
[09:05] Copy that. 收到
[09:10] That’s a woman. 是个女人
[09:11] She looks scared. 她看起来很惊慌
[09:13] This wasn’t a robbery. It was a kidnapping. 这不是抢劫 是绑架
[09:21] There was only one employee who swiped into the Warsaw branch 只有一名员工在案件当天
[09:23] the day of the incident who didn’t swipe out — 打卡进入了华沙分行但没有出来
[09:26] Kaja Tomczak. 卡贾·汤姆查
[09:27] What can you tell us about her? 关于她你知道些什么
[09:28] Nothing, I’m afraid. 我恐怕说不出什么
[09:29] As E.V.P., I typically have little contact 作为执行副总裁 我很少与
[09:31] with branches of this size 这个规模的分行联系
[09:33] and no contact with junior account managers. 跟初级柜员更是没有交集
[09:35] Before robbery, she went home sick. 在抢劫之前 她生病回家了
[09:37] She must have forgotten to swipe her card on way out. 她一定是走之前忘记打卡了
[09:39] Oh. Johnny-on-the-spot. 这个说法倒是方便
[09:41] Had that one locked and chambered, did we? 这样就能推得一干二净了是吗
[09:43] I’m sorry — I do not understand this “Johnny-on-the-spot.” 对不起 我不懂什么叫”方便的说法”
[09:47] That’ll do, Kloza. 够了 克洛扎
[09:47] This is your American comedy? 这是你们的美式幽默吗
[09:51] I’m sorry, Agent Keen. Tensions are running high. 对不起 基恩探员 最近气氛太紧张了
[09:54] We’ve never been robbed before. 我们以前没有遇到过抢劫
[09:55] We’re gonna need a copy of Kaja Tomczak’s employee file. 我们需要一份卡贾·汤姆查的员工档案
[09:59] Of course. 当然可以
[10:01] The apartment is owned by Monarch? 公寓是在银行名下的
[10:03] Yes — this one, five, six more. 是的 这一个 还有五 六个
[10:05] Employees here on long business trips. 员工来这里长期商务旅行
[10:07] Better than hotel. 总比酒店好
[10:08] Did you know Miss Tomczak well? 你和汤姆查小姐熟吗
[10:10] No. 不熟
[10:10] Was nice, very nice, but never spoke to her alone. 她人很好 但从来没单独跟她说过话
[10:13] Men are always with her. 她身边总跟着男人
[10:15] – Men? – Walk her to the door, pick her up. -男人 -送她回来 接她走
[10:17] Bring food, take her to work — 来送吃的 带她去上班
[10:19] Like guards. 就像保镖
[10:20] Always guards. 总有保镖
[10:23] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[10:25] Yeah. We’ll be right in. 好 马上来
[10:28] They found the getaway van. 他们发现逃跑用的货车了
[10:33] Unsubs tried to torch it with some kind of accelerant. 嫌犯企图用某种催化剂把它烧掉
[10:35] Fire burned itself out. 结果火自己灭了
[10:37] They should’ve cracked a window. 他们应该敲破一扇窗户的
[10:43] Hey, you guys see this up here? 你们看到这个了吗
[10:46] Is that blood? 是血吗
[10:48] I don’t think so. 我不觉得
[10:50] You know that’s where people sit, right? 你知道那个地方是让人坐的吧
[10:54] Smells like roses. 闻着像是玫瑰
[10:55] Set a match to it — see if it burns. 拿火柴试试 看能不能点着
[10:58] Check if it’s flammable. 看看它是不是可燃物
[10:59] – What? Why? – You got a light? -什么 为什么 -有打火机吗
[11:10] Yeah. 是的
[11:11] It’s flammable. 是可燃物
[11:12] Jam. 果酱
[11:13] From the heart of the rum-soaked, rose-petal paczki. 来自朗姆浸泡玫瑰花瓣夹馅面包的内陷
[11:16] I’m sorry, I don’t know what a rum-soaked, rose– 抱歉 我不知道什么朗姆浸泡玫瑰…
[11:18] It’s a jelly doughnut. 是果酱甜甜圈
[11:20] Lovely. Now what? 真棒 然后呢
[11:21] Now? Nothing. Just get some rest. 现在吗 没事 休息休息吧
[11:23] I’ll be there in less than three hours. 我会在三小时内赶到
[11:25] Then something. 那时才有事
[11:27] The copper mine will have to wait. 铜矿的事得放放了
[11:28] We’re going to Warsaw. 我们要去华沙
[11:30] Your assets are safe. It’s a minor systems problem. 你的货很安全 只是系统出了点小问题
[11:33] I was told Warsaw was hit. 我听说华沙被攻击了
[11:35] Completely unrelated. 完全无关
[11:37] This is an I.T. issue 这是I.T.方面的问题
[11:37] that will be resolved within the next few hours. 几个小时之内就能解决了
[11:40] I’m waiting to take possession of vital cargo 我正等着提一批要紧货物
[11:42] that’s now sitting in a container ship 现在就装在摩加迪休海岸的
[11:44] just off the coast of Mogadishu. 一个集装箱里
[11:46] I can’t get the cargo until I have a confirmation 如果没有我36小时前电汇的确认单
[11:49] of a wire transfer I made 36 hours ago. 我就拿不到那批货
[11:52] And we would be more than happy to advance funds. 我们很愿意提供预支货款
[11:54] You talking about a loan? 你是说贷款吗
[11:56] Interest-free, of course. 当然 不要利息
[11:59] Mr. Strickland, I think you will come to New York 斯特里克兰德先生 我觉得你要来一趟纽约
[12:02] and I will talk to you face-to-face, 我跟你面对面谈谈
[12:04] you will answer all my questions 你要回答我所有的问题
[12:05] to my satisfaction, all right? 并且让我满意 知道吗
[12:22] No more food, suka. 不会再有吃的了 贱人
[12:37] Raymond! 雷蒙德
[12:40] Apolonia. 阿波洛尼娅
[12:44] My darling. 亲爱的
[12:47] And Dembe. 邓比
[12:48] How is my sweet, gentle boy? 我的甜心小绅士近来可好
[12:53] I’ve been dreaming of paczki. 夜夜梦到美味的夹馅面包
[12:55] I tried to curb my cravings 我曾试着在纽约西村区
[12:57] in this little shop in the West Village in New York, 的一家小店里解决我对这美味馅饼的渴望
[13:01] but they fill them with prune jelly. 但那些内馅全是李子酱
[13:03] Can you imagine? 你能想象吗
[13:04] Idiota. 太无知了
[13:18] Tastes just like Patty Sutton. 真是美味啊
[13:21] I must admit, Moj droga, I have ulterior motives — 我必须承认 亲爱的 我来这还另有目的
[13:25] little business. 一点生意上的事
[13:28] Sales up, business good. 销量大增 生意兴隆
[13:33] I finish inventory. 存货都卖完了
[13:36] Then you have something nice to pick from. 现在可有些好货给你选了
[13:40] And maybe something for my little favorite, too. 我最爱的小宝贝也该来点
[13:43] My grandmother used to keep flour in the refrigerator. 我奶奶曾经把面粉放在冰箱里
[13:46] Why is that? 为什么呢
[13:47] To keep the weevils out. 防止象皮虫进去
[13:48] Oh, of course — weevils. 当然了 象皮虫
[13:53] It’s come to my attention 我注意到
[13:55] that the Monarch Douglas Bank was robbed yesterday 道格拉斯君主银行昨天被打劫了
[13:57] by some of your… customers. 是你的一些客户们干的
[14:00] And if your customers come under scrutiny, Apolonia, 如果你的客户们被注意到了 阿波洛尼娅
[14:03] your business comes under scrutiny. 你的业务也会被注意到的
[14:07] Moj boze. 我的上帝啊
[14:08] God can’t protect you. 上帝也保护不了你
[14:11] But I can. 但我可以
[14:15] Rece do góry! Hands in the air! 举起手来 举起手来
[14:20] Kaja Tomczak. FBI. 卡贾·汤姆查 我们是联调局的
[14:23] What are you doing here? 你们来这干什么
[14:25] Good to see you, too. 我们也很高兴见到你
[14:26] You’re safe now. 你现在安全了
[14:27] I was safe before you got here. 你们来之前我就是安全的
[14:30] I was trying to escape. 我正试着逃跑
[14:39] What’s the rendezvous point? 接头地点在哪
[14:40] The safe house just across the river. 河对面的安全屋
[14:42] We’re sending you the address now. 我们现在把地址发给你
[14:43] Agent Salerno’s on his way. 萨勒诺探员已经在路上了
[14:45] Head toward the Vistula river. 去维斯瓦河
[14:46] And her associates? Have you identified them? 她的同伴呢 确认身份了吗
[14:49] A Warsaw gang called the Mayerchak Group, 一个叫迈尔彻克帮的华沙帮派
[14:51] known for armed robbery and money laundering. 以持械抢劫和洗钱闻名
[14:53] Rough trade for a bank clerk. 绑架银行职员可不是什么好买卖啊
[14:55] Get her statement — I want to know everything she knows 搞到她的证词 引渡协议告吹之前
[14:56] before this extradition deal blows up. 我要知道她所知道的一切
[14:58] If the police know where I am, 要是警察知道我在哪
[15:00] so does Strickland. 斯特里克兰德肯定也知道
[15:05] We’re doing a threat assessment. 我们正在进行威胁评估
[15:08] You money men, you love military terms. 你们这些和钱打交道的人就喜欢军队那一套
[15:11] Your tactics, strategies, 你的战术啊 策略啊
[15:13] your campaigns and hostile takeovers, huh? 你的盟友啊 恶意收购什么的 是吧
[15:17] Now, you promised me that this would all be resolved by now, 你跟我保证过到现在一切都能搞定了
[15:21] and it isn’t. 而事实并非如此
[15:22] Do you think I would have flown to New York, 你觉得如果我对局面掌控没有信心的话
[15:24] met with you personally 我还会专门飞到纽约
[15:25] if I wasn’t confident in our handling of the situation? 并且亲自来和你见面吗
[15:29] The situation is fluid. 局势出现了点变动
[15:31] You need to be patient. 你要耐心点
[15:32] I like you, Mr. Strickland. 我很喜欢你 斯特里克兰德先生
[15:34] I like the way you and your people do business. 我很喜欢你和你的手下办事的方式
[15:37] But I need you to understand — if you bungle this, 但是我需要你们明白 要是把事情搞砸了
[15:41] the people I’m working with, 和我共事的人
[15:43] they expect me to set an example — 都希望我揪出个典型以儆效尤
[15:47] to peel you like a grape. 小心我剥了你的皮
[15:55] And I can assure you, as your banker, 作为你的银行管理人 我能向你保证
[15:59] that your assets are protected by the formula. 你的财产都被公式牢牢保护着
[16:03] The formula. 公式
[16:05] Tell me — how does she do it? 告诉我她现在怎么样
[16:07] It’s called hyperthymesia — 这是超忆症
[16:10] highly superior autobiographical memory. 患者会拥有惊人的自传式记忆能力
[16:12] Like a photographic memory. 就跟摄像记忆差不多
[16:14] It’s why the bank hired me — 所以银行才会雇用我
[16:15] so there wouldn’t be any paper trail. 这样就不会追查到什么纸质文件
[16:18] Pick a day — any day, any year. 挑个日子 随便什么年份 什么日子
[16:22] December 21, 2010. 2010年12月21日
[16:25] It was a Tuesday. 星期二
[16:27] I had dry toast for breakfast, bigos for lunch. 早餐我吃了干吐司片 午餐是炖肉
[16:29] I picked up a copy of the Fakt. 我拿了一份《真相报》
[16:31] Two earthquakes — one in Japan, Bonin Islands, 有两则地震的新闻 一个在日本小笠原群岛
[16:34] another in Iran, 6.5. 另一个在伊朗 六点五级
[16:37] – There was a lunar eclipse. – That’s incredible. -还有一则月食的消息 -难以置信
[16:39] It could not be seen here, but… 在这里看不到 但是
[16:41] Anything interesting? 有什么有趣的事情吗
[16:43] She drained the accounts 她记住了所有把钱
[16:44] of every criminal who had money at that bank. 存在银行中的罪犯的帐号
[16:46] She keeps it all in her head. That’s how the bank does it. 她全记在脑子里 银行就是这样干的
[16:49] She can give us account numbers, amounts. 她能告诉我们帐号 数目
[16:55] Who are our friends? 他们是谁
[16:55] I’m not taking any chances 在将她安全移交给当地警方之前
[16:57] until she’s safely turned over to the local police. 我是不会冒险的
[16:59] Out of the question. She’s coming back to the States. 不可能 她要回美国
[17:01] You don’t make that call. 这不是你能决定的
[17:03] Agent Harold Cooper already did. Perhaps you’d like to spe– 哈罗德·库珀探员已经弄好了 说不定你
[17:11] A sheet of paper, 一叠纸
[17:12] I-I don’t just look at it and remember every word. 我没有仔细看 也记不太清了
[17:17] I relive it — the temperature of the room, the light. 我再现它 房间的温度 亮度
[17:24] The cameras in your apartment, the guards… 你公寓的摄像头 保镖
[17:27] They were watching you. 他们都监视着你
[17:28] For my protection. 为了保护我
[17:30] Then… 之后你们就…
[17:33] You became the prisoner. 你等于是个囚犯
[17:36] Ressler!! 雷斯勒
[17:39] I staged it at the bank 银行那一出是我一手导演的
[17:40] to ensure there’d be an investigation. 要确保有人调查那里
[17:48] Ressler! 雷斯勒
[18:04] It’s over, pal. 结束了 伙计
[18:07] Who do you work for? 你是谁的人
[18:08] You don’t understand the national-security implications 你不懂 那女人所知道的和可能带来的破坏
[18:11] of what that woman knows and the damage she can do. 对国家安全意味着什么
[18:13] They’re coming! 他们来了
[18:19] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[18:19] Samar Navabi — Mossad. 莎马·纳瓦比 摩萨德情报部的
[18:21] You’re outgunned. 你们很危险
[18:22] Go. I’ll cover you. 快走 我掩护你们
[18:23] How do we know we can trust you? 我们凭什么相信你
[18:25] Go! 快走
[18:34] What was that back there?! You almost got me killed! 刚才你怎么搞的 差点害死我
[18:37] Sorry — wasn’t expecting 抱歉 没想到
[18:37] the mirror to explode 3 feet from my face. 那镜子会在我眼前碎掉
[18:40] Guess it took me a few seconds to regroup. 我反应了几秒才回过神来
[18:41] More than a few. Your reaction time was crap. 不止几秒 你的反应时间太糟了
[18:44] Bullet fragment. 是子弹碎片
[18:44] Must have passed through the house on our way out. 肯定是逃出来的时候被击中的
[18:46] Okay, I know, I know, I know. Just stay still. Stay still. 好了我知道 我知道 别乱动 别乱动
[18:53] – It’s bad? – Yeah, it’s bad. -情况不妙吗 -对 情况不妙
[18:55] You know I can hear everything you’re saying?! 别当着我的面说这种话好吗
[18:57] Okay. 好吧
[19:01] Okay. Good, good, good, good, good. 好 太好了 太好了 太好了
[19:04] You’re not going to — 你不会是要
[19:05] I need you to stay still, okay? 我要你别乱动 好吗
[19:07] On the count of three, all right? 数到三 好吗
[19:10] One… 一
[19:18] What is it? 怎么了
[19:19] It’s my stomach. 我肚子疼
[19:20] I’m — I’m so sick. 好难受
[19:22] Bathroom? 要去厕所吗
[19:23] Please. 拜托了
[19:49] What’s going on? Why are we stopping? 怎么回事 为什么停车
[19:54] They’re watching every move. We got to get out of here. 他们在逐个检查 我们得离开这
[19:56] Uh, w-where do we go? 我们去哪
[19:57] How do we get out of here 他们监控着大街
[19:58] if they’re monitoring the streets, the sidewalks? 我们怎么离开 难道走人行道不成
[21:01] What do you mean you’re in a stolen car? 什么叫你现在在偷的车里面
[21:02] We had to! 没办法
[21:03] Salerno’s dirty. The safe house was assaulted by a tac team. 萨勒诺是黑警 安全屋被袭击了
[21:07] And why the hell are we being trailed by Mossad?! 而且为什么我们还被摩萨德跟踪了
[21:09] Say again? 什么
[21:10] Samar Navabi? 莎马·纳瓦比
[21:12] She took down Salerno, covered our escape. 她搞定了萨勒诺 帮助我们逃跑了
[21:13] But Kaja’s been shot. 但卡贾中枪了
[21:16] Listen to me — you two need to ditch the car, 听我说 赶紧弃车
[21:18] dump your phones, and get off the grid right now. 电话也扔了 马上切断一切联系方式
[21:20] Where’s the nearest landline to their current location? 离他们所在地点最近的安全电话在哪儿
[21:23] Okay, uh, four blocks ahead, 往前四个街区
[21:24] Corner of Stalowa and Srodkowa. 斯洛娃和史克瓦的转角
[21:27] Find it. I’ll call you there in 10. 赶去那 我十分钟后给你电话
[21:28] Got it. 明白
[21:30] Who the hell is Samar Navabi? 莎马·纳瓦比到底是谁
[21:33] Mrs. Reddington! Enough is enough! 雷丁顿夫人 别闹了
[21:35] There’s no escape! 你跑不掉的
[21:37] And the more time we waste, 我们浪费的时间越多
[21:38] the harder it’s gonna be for you when we find you! 到时候你受的苦也会越多
[21:43] Cooper? 库珀
[21:44] Harold tells me the local police may not be your greatest ally. 哈罗德跟我说当地警察有黑警
[21:48] Get us out of here. 快带我们离开
[21:49] I’ve reached out to an old friend for assistance. 我叫了位老朋友帮忙
[21:51] Kaspar Dubicki’s my man in Warsaw. 卡帕·杜比可是我在华沙的人
[21:53] He’s waiting for you under the Swietokrzyski bridge — 他在斯维特斯基桥下等你
[21:56] 2 1/2 kilometers east of your current position. 你往东走2.5公里就到了
[21:59] 2 1/2 kilometers is a world away. 2.5公里也太远了吧
[22:01] There are a million dirty cops between here and there, 路上不知有多少黑警
[22:03] And they’re all after her. 他们都在找她
[22:04] I’ve arranged for a small diversion. 我安排了一点分散他们注意力的事
[22:06] Just get to Dubicki. 联系上杜比可
[22:08] Can we trust him? 我们能相信他吗
[22:09] No. 不能
[22:10] You can trust me. 你能相信我
[22:21] Tell Reddington it is done. 告诉雷丁顿事已办妥
[22:24] Yeah — big boom. 是的 效果不错
[22:34] It’s clear. 安全
[22:41] The tracks run all the way to the bridge. 铁轨一直通往那座桥
[22:45] All right. Hang on. 好了 坚持住
[22:52] Mrs. Reddington! 雷丁顿夫人
[23:31] You’re a clever girl. 你是个聪明的女孩
[23:33] Keep that down. 坐好
[23:43] Take these. It’ll help with the pain. 吃这个 能缓解疼痛
[23:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:53] Account number 924386. 账号是924386
[23:57] Shell company is Gonzalez Cargo. 空壳公司叫冈萨雷斯货运
[24:00] What are you doing? 你在说什么
[24:02] Dying declaration. 临终遗言
[24:04] No. 不
[24:05] You’re not dying — not today. 你不会死 至少不是今天
[24:09] I wasn’t always a prisoner. 我并非一直是个囚徒
[24:11] In the beginning, the bank paid me — 一开始 银行付给我
[24:16] gave me apartment, a car. 给了我一间公寓和一辆车
[24:19] I knew what they were doing — 我知道他们的意图
[24:21] Terrorist cartels, organized crime. 恐怖组织 有组织犯罪
[24:25] But I looked the other way. 但我视而不见
[24:30] I helped them stay in business. 我帮助他们维持业务
[24:31] I’m no better than they are. 我并不比他们好多少
[24:39] What the hell? 怎么回事
[24:41] We’ve got to be 10 minutes out. 我们十分钟内得出去
[25:09] Reddington. How did you — 雷丁顿 你怎么
[25:11] Enough with the guns. 都把枪放下吧
[25:12] I love trains. My grandfather rode the rails. 我爱火车 我祖父经营过铁路生意
[25:17] Have you ever seen “The General”? 你看过《将军号》吗
[25:18] Buster Keaton? 巴斯特·基顿主演的
[25:19] Oh, my Goodness. 我的天
[25:20] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[25:22] Dubicki said the bridge was swarming with police. 杜比可说桥下已经聚集了大批警察
[25:24] We need to move quickly. 我们动作得快点
[25:26] And Kaja? 卡贾呢
[25:27] Quite safe, I assure you. 很安全 我保证
[25:28] On her way to my Gulfstream. 她正在去我的飞机的路上
[25:31] I’ll arrange for an onboard medic to tend to her wounds. 我会安排机上医生来治疗她的伤口
[25:34] We’ll be wheels-up in 20. 我们20分钟后起飞
[25:36] I’ve also booked the two of you first-class tickets home. 我还给你们两位订了回家的头等舱机票
[25:39] No, you can’t take her! No! 不 你不能带走她 不
[25:41] Guys, guys. 伙计们 伙计们
[25:43] Enough with the pointing. 别拿枪对着别人
[25:44] Don’t worry, Donald. They won’t shoot you. 别担心 唐纳德 他们不会开枪的
[25:47] But they will restrain you — rigorously if necessary. 但他们会约束你 必要时会比较凶残
[25:49] Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have business to attend to. 现在 请恕我有事要离开
[25:52] Be sure they make their flight. 确保他们上飞机
[26:04] No. No, no. 不不不
[26:05] Come on. 来吧
[26:06] Let’s make some music? 咱们来点音乐吧
[26:09] Yes? 进来
[26:12] It’s him. 是他
[26:19] Yeah, hello? 喂 什么事
[26:21] I think it’s time we met. 我想我们是时候该见面了
[26:27] 纽约 布鲁克林 科尼岛
[26:56] This has been a long time coming. 我等了好久好久
[27:02] I hope it’s been worth it. 希望这是值得的
[27:08] What a terrible waste. 太浪费了
[27:10] Time, blood, money. 时间 流血 金钱
[27:13] And in the end, for what? 但到最后 换来什么了
[27:15] Revenge. 复仇
[27:17] That’s my passion. 这就是我的动力
[27:20] Revenge isn’t a passion — it’s a disease 复仇不是动力 是病
[27:23] That eats at your mind and poisons your soul. 它会吃掉你的心智 毒害你的灵魂
[27:29] I attended summer camp 有一次我参加夏令营
[27:31] with this little stick of a girl — Twila Stansberry. 有一个女孩 特维拉·斯坦斯伯里
[27:37] Hell of an athlete — Capture the Flag. 简直是个运动健将 玩夺旗大战很厉害
[27:39] Had an unrelenting passion for fitness. 对健身有无限的热情
[27:43] Never skinny enough — a pound here, a pound there. 总嫌自己不够瘦 这减一点 那减一点
[27:46] Ran like a deer. 跑得比鹿还快
[27:50] Until she couldn’t — could barely walk. 直到她不行了 走路都困难
[27:53] Turns out she was anorexic. 原来她是患了厌食症
[27:55] The disease caused her to lose her sight. 这个病让她失明了
[27:58] I’ve never known anyone more obsessed with their body than Twila. 我从没见过哪个人比特维拉还在意自己的身材
[28:02] Spent her entire life chasing something that destroyed her. 她花了一生时间所追求的东西反而毁了她
[28:08] Make sure your passion isn’t your sickness. 你要确定你的热情不会害了你
[28:15] Your wife is coming apart nicely. 你妻子会被仔细地肢解的
[28:30] We have a common enemy. 我们有个共同的敌人
[28:34] Who? 谁
[28:35] Whoever told you that I killed your daughter. 那个跟你说我杀了你女儿的人
[28:41] You are finished with my wife. 你不能再碰我妻子了
[28:46] Think so? 你这么觉得吗
[28:48] Yes, you are. 是的 没错
[28:50] I have something 我有样东西
[28:51] I suspect you value far more than revenge — 我觉得它对你来说比复仇更有价值
[28:55] your money. 你的钱
[28:58] What you’re telling me 你的意思是
[28:58] is we have totally lost control of the situation. 我们对局面完全失去了控制
[29:01] Reddington and the witness are gone. 雷丁顿和证人都不见了
[29:02] Berlin — gone. Red’s wife — gone. 柏林不见了 红魔的妻子也不见了
[29:04] Can any of you tell me one thing 你们有谁能告诉我
[29:06] that we’ve got going for us at this point?! 现在有没有一件事是顺利的
[29:08] Coffee machine still works. 咖啡机还好用
[29:11] At least it’s finally clear now who our perpetrator really is. 至少现在我们清楚了作案者到底是谁
[29:14] Is it? 是吗
[29:15] Illuminate me. 跟我说明一下
[29:17] Reddington. 雷丁顿
[29:18] He’s the one who put the spotlight on Monarch Douglas. 是他把道格拉斯君主银行放到聚光灯下的
[29:20] My guess is, because he had significant funds on deposit. 我猜是因为他有笔重要资金存在那里
[29:23] And once he identified Kaja as their human hard drive… 他发现卡贾是人体硬盘驱动器时…
[29:26] He put us on her trail, 给我们提供她的踪迹
[29:27] had us deliver her into his custody. 让我们把人送到他手里
[29:28] Reddington double-crossed us. 雷丁顿欺骗了我们
[29:29] No. He’s up to something else. 不 他有别的目的
[29:31] We need to find that girl, find out where she’s being held. 我们得找到那女的 找出她被关在哪里
[29:33] She’s wounded — Reddington’s going to need 她受伤了…雷丁顿得帮她
[29:35] to find her a doctor, someone he can trust. 找个他可以信任的医生
[29:38] Rosa Heredia. 罗莎·埃雷迪亚
[29:39] – Who? – His manicurist. -她是谁 -他的美甲师
[29:42] Manicurist? 美甲师
[29:42] Well, she was trained as a surgeon. 她以前接受过外科培训
[29:44] Of course she was. 那当然
[29:46] Find her — now. 马上把她找出来
[29:48] I have the girl. 那女的在我手上
[29:50] And because I have her, 鉴于她在我手上
[29:51] I have control of all your assets at Monarch Douglas. 你在道格拉斯君主银行的所有资产由我控制
[29:55] I’ve transferred every penny into a numbered, 我已经把所有钱转入了
[29:57] thoroughly untraceable escrow account. 一个无法追踪的托管账户
[29:59] You’re broke. 你破产了
[30:04] Listen. 听
[30:06] Hear that? 听到了吗
[30:08] That’s the sound of your checks bouncing — 那是你支票跳票的声音
[30:10] From here to St. Petersburg, from Bangkok to Mozambique. 从这里到圣彼得斯堡 从曼谷到莫桑比克
[30:16] So, my proposal — 所以 我跟你提个建议…
[30:19] your money for my wife. 你还我妻子 我还你钱
[30:22] You can give her back and we can continue this war, 你把我妻子还给我 我们继续斗下去
[30:25] or you can kill my wife and I keep your money. 或者你杀了她 你的钱归我
[30:32] I almost gave up looking for you. 我几乎要放弃找你了
[30:36] You were like a ghost for 12 years. 十二年来你就像幽灵一样
[30:39] Heard rumors. 听到传言
[30:40] And I followed them — 我就跟进…
[30:42] from Barcelona to Melbourne to Stockholm. 从巴塞罗那到墨尔本到斯德哥尔摩
[30:45] But always nothing. 但总是一无所获
[30:47] Until one day… 直到有一天
[30:50] I made a connection. 我终于有眉目了
[30:54] Elizabeth Keen. 伊丽莎白·基恩
[30:59] That’s why we’re sitting here today — 正是因为基恩今天我们才能…
[31:02] because of Keen. 一起坐在这里
[31:17] I know you care for her as much as you care for your wife. 我知道你在乎她就像你在乎你妻子一样
[31:19] I think underneath it all, under that hat of yours, 我想真正的你 藏在帽子下面的你
[31:24] you’re not much different from, uh, Twila Stansberry. 跟特维拉·斯坦斯没多大区别
[31:30] You have the power to destroy me, 你有能力把我毁了
[31:32] but you’re offering me a way out 但你却给我提供出路
[31:34] because you’re blinded by passion. 因为你被情感蒙蔽了
[31:43] Guess we both are. 我想我们都是
[31:52] Have your associates set up the meeting. 让你的搭档安排好会面
[31:55] Okay? 好吗
[32:07] Hey, Rosa. 你好 罗莎
[32:09] We know you’re treating Kaja. 我们知道你在给卡贾治疗
[32:10] Where’s your patient? 你的病人呢
[32:12] I-I don’t know — 我不知道
[32:13] I came alone. I don’t want to have to call for backup. 我一个人来的 不想叫后援
[32:35] Lizzy. How was your flight? 莉兹 飞行如何
[32:36] I know what you’re trying to pull, 我知道你想干什么
[32:38] and it’s not gonna happen. 门都没有
[32:41] What I’m trying to pull? 我想干什么
[32:42] Is that how we speak to each other now — 我们现在都这样跟对方说话了吗
[32:43] As if I’m some kind of cheap, dime-store confidence man? 好像我是什么很俗不可耐缺乏自信的人
[32:46] Bank robber, embezzler, thief. 银行抢匪 挪用公款 小偷
[32:49] You put us on this case so you could get to the girl 你让我们接手这个案子是为了利用那女孩
[32:51] so you could steal Berlin’s money. 偷到柏林的钱了
[32:54] Once she left the bank, the girl was vulnerable. 她一离开银行 就会不堪一击
[32:57] I simply took advantage of an opportunity. 我只是利用了这次机会
[32:59] You’re gonna use her to get your wife back. 你是在利用她找回你的妻子
[33:02] Storybook ending. 事情完美结束了
[33:03] Not for the thousands of people 对成千上万会因他所为
[33:05] who are gonna lose their lives because of his actions. 而丧命的人来说可并不怎么美
[33:08] This man is a psychopath! 那个人是个疯子
[33:10] That money is going to fund terror all over the world, 这笔钱会资助全世界的恐怖组织
[33:12] and I’m not gonna let that happen 我不会因为一个女人
[33:14] for the sake of one woman. 就让这种事发生
[33:15] You don’t have a vote. 你没得选
[33:17] I found Kaja. 我找到卡贾了
[33:20] She gave you the routing numbers. 她给了你汇款路径号
[33:22] We froze the escrow accounts where you parked Berlin’s cash. 我们冻结了你藏柏林钱的第三方托管账号
[33:28] My wife will die. 这样会害死我的妻子
[33:30] I’m sorry. 对不起
[33:31] No, you’re not — not yet. 不 你并不觉得抱歉
[33:34] Maybe someday, if you’re very lucky, 也许某天 你特别走运的时候
[33:35] you might wonder, 或许会想
[33:37] “At exactly what point did I become this…thing?” “我是从什么时候变成这样的”
[33:42] But not now. Right now, you’re just doing your job. 但不是现在 现在你只是尽职尽力而已
[33:46] Don’t go through with it. We can find another way. 别这样 我们还会有别的办法的
[33:50] The deal is moving forward. 交易继续
[33:52] You can’t hold up your end. He’ll kill you. 你没有谈判的筹码了 他会杀了你的
[33:56] Wish me luck. 祝我好运吧
[34:27] My wife. 我妻子呢
[34:40] Give him the codes. 把密码给他
[36:09] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[36:38] $6.7 million on deposit 联调局威奇托区分部
[36:40] from the FBI Wichita field office. 在那存了670万美元
[36:42] It’s linked to Agent Salerno. 此事和萨勒诺探员有关
[36:44] He was laundering money through that bank. 他在通过那家银行洗钱
[36:45] There is no such person. 根本就没有这个人
[36:47] The bureau uses Monarch to finance sanctioned operations, 是联调局利用君主银行为制裁任务提供资金
[36:50] including this one. 包括这次的事件
[36:51] We’re funded through Monarch. 我们的资金就是通过君主银行来的
[36:52] You will purge all records of his role in this matter. 你要消除他在此次事件里的一切踪迹
[36:55] You’re not protecting the bank. You’re protecting the bureau. 你不是在保护银行 是在保护联调局
[37:14] I’m sorry. 对不起
[37:16] For what? 为什么
[37:17] In the taxi in Warsaw. 在华沙的出租车里
[37:20] I came at you pretty hot. 我有点凶
[37:24] Fog of battle. 形势所逼
[37:25] When Kaja was down, you talked her through the worst of it. 卡贾受伤 是你帮她度过了困难阶段
[37:27] We could have lost her. 否则她也许撑不过来
[37:32] You did good. 你干得不错
[37:35] You’re right. 你是对的
[37:38] I was amazing. 我确实很棒
[38:17] This is very thorough. 很详细
[38:20] I don’t suppose you’d be willing to share your sources — 我想你肯定不愿意共享一下信息来源吧
[38:22] how you came by this information? 你是怎么弄到这些信息的
[38:25] I followed leads, 追踪线索
[38:27] exploited a few hairline fractures 充分利用你们行动里的
[38:29] in the wall that surrounds your operation. 细小漏洞和蛛丝马迹
[38:32] Most of it, I gathered myself. 大多数都是我自己搜集的
[38:34] And the rest? 剩下的呢
[38:39] What do you want? 你到底想要什么
[38:52] Your door was open. 门没关
[38:54] Yes. 是的
[38:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:01] You’re an asset I’m charged with protecting. 你是一项我负责保护的资产
[39:04] I transferred the money to keep you safe. 我把钱转移是为了保证你的安全
[39:07] I was just doing my job. 我只是在尽我的职责
[39:10] As far as I’m concerned, every life 不过我知道 从现在开始
[39:12] that that psycho takes from this point forward 那个疯子所夺去的每一条生命
[39:14] is on you. 都是因为你
[39:18] I hope she’s worth it. 但愿她值得你这么做
[39:22] It’s funny. 有意思
[39:24] When I was standing there 当我站在那里
[39:25] wondering if you had decided to let me die, 思考你是否决定让我死时
[39:28] a thought struck me — 我突然产生了一个想法
[39:29] How did you know that Berlin had his money in that bank? 你怎么知道柏林的钱都存在那家银行的
[39:38] At first, I thought it was the girl — that she told you. 首先 我以为是那个女孩告诉你的
[39:42] But the accounts would be coded, 但是那些账号会经过加密
[39:44] moved through shell corporations — 通过空壳公司转移
[39:46] Layers of protection. 层层保护
[39:49] And then I realized, “No. 然后我意识到 不对
[39:52] “Somebody has a secret Santa. 原来是有神秘人物在帮你啊
[39:55] A source.” 一个信息来源
[40:00] Bravo, Lizzy. 好极了 莉兹
[40:05] When you’re ready to share, I’d love to hear. 等你准备好吐露心声时 我愿意洗耳恭听
[40:17] How do we know Kaja gave up all the accounts at Monarch? 我们怎么知道卡贾是不是把君主银行的所有的账号都说了
[40:20] What would possibly motivate her to do otherwise? 她有什么理由不全说出来吗
[40:22] A new identity when this is all over — 一切结束后 你可以给她一个新身份
[40:25] A sizeable contribution to her pension 给她一笔可观的养老金
[40:27] in exchange for protecting you and your friends. 以此换取她对你和你朋友的保护
[40:30] Lizzy, don’t be absurd. I don’t have any friends. 莉兹 别说傻话 我根本没朋友
[40:53] How did it go? 事情进行得如何
[40:55] I’m in. 我入局了
[40:57] I look forward to working with you. 很期待跟你合作
[41:00] Well, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. 只工作不玩耍 聪明孩子也变傻
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme