Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:12] Oh, my stars. 亲爱的啊
[01:14] Is that how you cope with this insufferable humidity? 你就靠这个来对付这讨厌的潮湿吗
[01:17] I couldn’t do it. 我可做不到
[01:18] We had an agreement. 我们有协议的
[01:20] We did. 确实
[01:21] I told you if I ever found you in my territory again, 我说过要是你再出现在我的地盘上
[01:23] I’d kill you. 我会杀了你
[01:23] Tell the boy not to pull on the brim of the hat. 告诉这孩子 不要那样拉帽檐
[01:28] What’s in the box? 箱子里有什么
[01:29] I’ve come to propose a business transaction. 我是来跟你做买卖的
[01:32] No, we have no business. 我们之间没买卖可言
[01:33] The box. 这个箱子
[01:42] Typically, I steer clear of tin-pot dictators 一般情况下我不会跟
[01:45] who employ boy soldiers, 雇娃娃兵的独裁者打交道
[01:47] but I’m afraid this situation is unique. 但是现在情况特殊
[01:54] Well, now you’re being shortsighted. 你这可就是目光短浅了
[02:00] Tell him to put the gun down. 让他把枪放下
[02:08] I’m glad to know you’re a man of decisive action. 很高兴你这人处事果断
[02:11] You see, Yaabari, you didn’t actually find me. 亚巴里 其实并不是你找到的我
[02:15] I found you. 是我找到你了
[02:17] And while your prepubescent ruffians may not know it, 虽然你这群未成年地痞流氓不知道
[02:20] they brought me here to strike a deal 但是他们带我来让我可以跟你谈个协议
[02:22] that could benefit all of us. 我们都能从中获益
[02:24] What kind of deal? 什么协议
[02:30] A man calling himself Berlin 一个自称柏林的人
[02:32] hired a bounty hunter to find me and my associates. 雇了一个赏金猎人来找我和我的同事
[02:36] That bounty worked for you. 那个赏金猎人曾经给你做过事
[02:38] I’ve since dispatched of him, 我已经把那个猎人搞定了
[02:39] but if Berlin hired one bounty hunter, 但是如果柏林雇过一个赏金猎人
[02:41] he hired five. 那他肯定雇了不止一个
[02:43] I want their names. I’m willing to pay $3 million. 我要所有人的名字 我愿意付你三百万
[02:46] We do need to move quickly, though. 不过我们得快点行动
[02:48] You have… 你有…
[02:49] 30 seconds. 三十秒的时间
[02:51] Or what? 否则呢
[02:52] Or you give me the names for free. 否则你就免费帮我找人吧
[02:59] We really should act swiftly. 我们应该动作快点
[03:01] We really should kill you and keep your money. 我们应该把你杀了然后吞了你的钱
[03:04] Now, there’s a point of view that I can relate to. 你这个想法我可以理解
[03:09] Yaabari, look at me. 亚巴里 看着我
[03:11] Give me what I want, or so help me God, 按我说的做 否则上帝保佑
[03:13] I’ll make it rain fire on you. 你就等着淋火雨吧
[03:17] Kill him. 干掉他
[03:22] Funny thing — 有趣的是
[03:23] I recently acquired three hellfire missiles 我最近买了三枚非常便宜的
[03:26] at a considerable discount. 地狱火导弹
[03:28] If you give me what I want, 如果你交出我要的东西
[03:30] I can still call off the other two. 我还有时间撤掉另外两枚
[03:32] But I’ll need to borrow your phone. 但我得借用你的手机
[03:33] I know nothing. 我什么都不知道
[03:36] I think you do, Yaabari. I think you’ve heard things. 你知道的 亚巴里 我想你有所耳闻
[03:40] Who else has Berlin hired to hunt me? 柏林还雇了谁追捕我
[03:44] The Cuban. Orci. 那个古巴人 奥奇
[03:45] I’ve dealt with Orci. Who else? 奥奇我已经搞定了 还有谁
[03:47] I told you I don’t know! 跟你说了我不知道
[03:52] Okay. 好吧
[03:54] It’s okay. There was someone. 好吧 还有个人
[03:55] I-I can’t remember his name. 我记不起他叫什么了
[03:56] They call him something — 他们管他叫什么
[03:58] The — the prince, the lord. 王子 勋爵
[04:03] Lord Baltimore. 巴尔的摩勋爵
[04:15] Fetch the water! 拿水来
[04:16] What are you doing? 你干嘛呢
[04:17] Go, go! 快 快
[04:38] He burned it? 他把钱烧了
[04:40] Are you kidding me? $3 million? 你在说笑吗 三百万美金
[04:42] We understand he has a lead. 我们相信他找到了线索
[04:43] Reddington has had lots of “leads” in the past two months — 过去两个月雷丁顿找到了很多”线索”
[04:46] humint that was supposed to help us 这些情报本该帮我们
[04:48] in our search for this… 找到这个
[04:49] We still don’t even know what this Berlin’s real name is. 我们甚至连柏林叫什么都不知道
[04:52] One thing we do know 我们只知道
[04:53] is that the FBI has allowed its No.4 to hand out $12 million 联调局批准他们的四号通缉犯拿出了不可追踪的
[04:57] in untraceable black-bag cash to his friends. 一千二百万地下资金给他的朋友
[05:00] That money was used for local intel, 那笔钱是用来搜集当地情报的
[05:01] – and I’m confident that Redding– – That money -我确信雷丁顿 -那笔钱
[05:03] has people on the Intelligence Committee asking questions. 会让情报委员会的人发问
[05:06] The actions that concern you were approved by my predecessor. 让你烦恼的这些行动是我的前任批准的
[05:09] Now, I don’t want to criticize Harold Cooper, 现在 我不想批评哈罗德·库珀
[05:11] and God knows I wish him a speedy recovery, 我衷心希望他早日康复
[05:13] but as interim director of this task force, 但作为特别小组的代理司长
[05:15] I can assure you the situation is under control. 我可以向你保证事态尽在掌控
[05:19] I am the deputy attorney general. 我是副司法部长
[05:21] If I say I want to talk to Reddington, 如果我说我想跟雷丁顿谈
[05:24] I talk to Reddington. 我就要跟他谈谈
[05:25] That’s great, but we have a thing here — 很好 但有个问题
[05:28] Reddington only talks with Elizabeth Keen. 雷丁顿只跟伊丽莎白·基恩谈话
[06:18] 伊丽莎白·基恩 2014年9月19日 华盛顿特区十二街东南8122号
[06:32] Did you take a different route? 换了其他路线
[06:33] Justice is freaking out. 司法部都乱成一团了
[06:36] Change your hotel? 换了旅馆
[06:37] Hellfire missiles? 地狱火导弹
[06:39] Seriously? 你开什么玩笑
[06:40] Life is far too important a thing 生活如此沉重
[06:42] ever to talk seriously about. 怎么能不开玩笑呢
[06:44] Martin won’t protect the task force. 马丁不会保护特别小组
[06:46] He doesn’t care that Berlin is still targeting us. 他不在乎柏林还盯着我们
[06:48] And without Cooper to defend our actions — 而没有库珀支持我们的行动
[06:50] People love to decry big brother — 人们喜欢谴责政府
[06:53] the NSA, 指责国家安全局
[06:54] the government listening in on their most private lives, 指责政府监控他们的私生活
[06:58] yet they all willingly go online and hand over 可他们却又心甘情愿地到网上
[07:01] the most intimate details of those lives to big data. 把自己最私密的生活细节贡献给数据公司
[07:04] Most people don’t care 大多数人并不在乎
[07:05] that google knows their search history. 让网络公司知道自己的检索记录
[07:06] They know more than that. 他们知道的可远比这个多
[07:07] They know your habits, 他们知道你的爱好
[07:08] the banks you use, the pills you pop, 你的银行 你吃的药
[07:10] the men or women you sleep with. 和你上床的人
[07:13] Every piece of information is worth something to somebody. 任何信息都有其价值
[07:16] And in the hands of the wrong person, 而如果信息落到了错误的人手里
[07:18] that could be deadly. 结果很有可能是致命的
[07:21] You have a lead. 你有线索了
[07:22] Lord Baltimore is in town. 巴尔的摩勋爵来了
[07:24] Lord Baltimore? 巴尔的摩勋爵
[07:25] He’s a tracker by trade, 他是个职业追踪者
[07:27] but his methods are thoroughly modern. 但他的方法十分现代化
[07:29] He’s made an art of combing through cyberspace, 他把网络搜索做成了一门艺术
[07:32] finding the status updates, 查找人们的最新状态
[07:34] financial records, and location blips 财务记录 地址信息
[07:37] that virtually everyone leaves behind in the modern age. 几乎所有人在现代社会都会留下这些足迹
[07:40] – And he has a new target? – Yes. -而他有一个新的目标 -是的
[07:42] Me. 目标就是我
[07:43] Follow this, Lizzy. 把这条线索查下去 莉兹
[07:45] It’s our first lead. 这是我们第一个线索
[07:46] If we find Lord Baltimore, 如果我们找到巴尔的摩勋爵
[07:48] he may very well point us to Berlin. 也许能顺着他找到柏林
[07:57] Berlin has hired a skip tracer 柏林雇了一个自称
[07:59] who calls himself Lord Baltimore. 巴尔的摩勋爵的信息追踪者
[08:01] Two months, and Reddington brings you a bounty hunter? 两个月了 雷丁顿就给你们找了个赏金猎人
[08:03] He’s more than a bounty hunter. He’s a statistician. 他不只是个赏金猎人 他是个统计学家
[08:06] Even less impressive. 那更没什么了不起了
[08:06] What does he do, find them with a slide ruler? 他都做些什么 用滑动标尺找人吗
[08:08] No. 不是
[08:10] With data analytics. 用数据分析
[08:12] You’ve heard of this guy? 你听说过这个人
[08:13] Yeah. 是的
[08:13] Lord Baltimore is an urban legend. 巴尔的摩勋爵是一个都市传奇
[08:15] They say he roams the deep web, 他们说他游走于网络深处
[08:17] hunting those who don’t wish to be found — 追捕那些不愿意被找到的人
[08:19] uses some sort of collection algorithms 他采用某种特定的信息收集算法
[08:20] to build a dossier based on 利用人们在网上
[08:22] the information that people give away online. 泄露的信息建立一份档案
[08:23] He’s a data miner. 他是一个数据挖掘者
[08:24] Aram, can you pull up that file you showed me? 阿兰姆 能把你给我看的那份资料调出来吗
[08:28] Rowan Mills. 罗文·米尔斯
[08:30] She works as a data engineer at Quancord Analytics. 她在匡科分析公司做数据工程师
[08:33] Agent Keen asked me to look for any irregularities 基恩探员让我在六家大型数据公司的
[08:34] in the accounts of employees at the six big data firms. 雇员账户中寻找异常现象
[08:37] I found several, but this was especially odd — 我找到好几个 但这个格外奇怪
[08:40] a $250,000 payment that went into Mills’ I.R.A. 一笔25万美元的款项在转入米尔斯的
[08:44] 30 seconds later, it shot out to an offshore account. 个人退休金账户30秒后就被转入了离岸账户
[08:47] Yes, $250,000 was deposited into my I.R.A., 是的 25万元被存入了我的退休金账户
[08:50] but as soon as I saw that, 但我一发现这件事
[08:51] I changed my passwords and I reported it. 就变更了我的密码并且上报了
[08:54] I’m telling you, I’m the victim here. 我告诉你 我才是受害者
[08:56] And you said this wasn’t the first time you were targeted? 你说这不是你第一次遇到这种事
[08:58] There was an incident in August. 八月时有过一次异常
[09:00] What kind of an incident? 什么样的异常
[09:01] Someone accessed my systems. 有人登陆了我的系统
[09:03] Looking for what? 想找什么
[09:04] Bank accounts? Credit-card numbers? 银行账户 信用卡号码
[09:06] It would be impossible to know what they were looking for 根本不可能知道他们想找什么
[09:08] because the data we gather has no limits. 因为我们收集各种各样的数据
[09:09] They were looking for someone who doesn’t want to be found. 他们在找某个不想被发现的人
[09:12] Could the data that was taken help them do that? 他们获取的数据能帮他们达到这个目的吗
[09:14] Yes. That’s what we do. 是的 这就是我们的工作
[09:19] Did you hear what she said? 你听到她说的了吗
[09:21] You’re being paranoid. 你太多疑了
[09:22] How easy it is to track someone? 追踪一个人有多简单
[09:23] I mean, I just feel like — 我是说 我只是觉得
[09:26] I don’t know — someone is watching me. 我不知道 有人在监视我
[09:27] Is that why you’re living out of your trunk? 这就是你带着行李箱居无定所的原因吗
[09:29] Those motels? The aliases? 不停地换旅店 换假名
[09:32] You got to stop doing that, Keen. 你不能再这样下去了 基恩
[09:34] Tom’s dead. 汤姆已经死了
[09:37] You talk to Dr. Friedman yet? 你跟弗里德曼医生谈过了吗
[09:40] Don’t change the subject. 别岔开话题
[09:41] The visits are mandatory. 你必须去找她
[09:42] Look, the bureau isn’t interested in our mental health. 局里对我们的精神健康不感兴趣
[09:45] They’ve assigned a shrink to talk to us 他们派一个心理医生跟我们谈话
[09:47] to cover their asses in case 是为了万一我们谁失去理智
[09:48] one of us wigs out, 他们可以不受牵连
[09:50] but that ain’t gonna be me. 但我不会失去理智
[09:51] You’re too healthy to talk to a shrink? 你健康到不需要去看心理医生吗
[09:54] I talk to you all the time. 我不是一直都跟你聊吗
[09:55] Aren’t you board certified? 你不也是职业医生吗
[09:56] Yeah. 没错
[09:58] And in my professional opinion, 以我的专业观点
[09:59] I think you need to talk to Dr. Friedman. 我觉得你得去跟弗里德曼医生谈谈
[10:05] He here? 他在这吗
[10:26] Lord Baltimore has found Reddington. 巴尔的摩勋爵找到雷丁顿了
[10:29] The extraction will take place tomorrow. 明天就会去抓他
[10:31] But the feds are involved now. 但现在联调局的人介入了
[10:33] That complicates things. 让事情变复杂了
[10:35] There will be additional expenses. 会有额外的开销
[10:39] What? 你说什么
[10:53] I said no additional expenses. 我说过不许有额外开销
[10:58] You deliver Reddington to me within 24 hours, 二十四小时之内把雷丁顿交给我
[11:01] or we take another bath. 否则我们就再洗个澡吧
[11:07] You have one new message. 你有一条新留言
[11:09] Hello, Rowan. 你好 罗文
[11:10] I know about that little chat you had today with the FBI. 我知道你今天跟联调局的人谈过话
[11:14] So, I’m going to make this real simple for you. 我的要求很简单
[11:18] I’m warning you, do not talk to them again. 我警告你 不许再跟他们接触
[11:22] I know where you live. 我知道你住在哪里
[11:28] This person calls you by name. 这个人叫出了你的名字
[11:30] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:30] It could be anyone. 任何人都有可能
[11:32] It’s as if they know you, though. 但他们好像很了解你
[11:33] What about the apartment? 那你的公寓呢
[11:35] Any reason to believe there might be something missing, 你觉得有什么东西丢了
[11:37] – out of place? – You think someone’s been in here? -或是位置变了吗 -你认为有人进来过吗
[11:41] Hey, perfect timing. 打来的正是时候
[11:42] I’m gonna need you to trace a call. 你得帮我追踪一通电话
[11:43] Okay. Great. 好的 没问题
[11:44] But I have something. 但我查到点东西
[11:45] Our suspect, Mills, she’s telling the truth. 嫌犯米尔斯说的是实话
[11:47] Security at Quancord Analytics 匡科分析公司的安保部
[11:49] confirm her terminal was hacked from the outside. 确认了她的终端是被外部黑进来的
[11:51] Any idea what was taken? 知道对方盗走了什么吗
[11:52] Uh, yeah, like, a gajillion bytes of online data, 好像是相当庞大数量的在线数据
[11:54] – which makes no sense. – Why? -可这说不通 -为什么
[11:56] Because Mr. Reddington’s a luddite — 因为雷丁顿先生是个反技术分子
[11:57] No e-mail, no computer, 没有邮件记录 没有用过电脑
[11:58] no digital communication of any kind. 没有任何数字化通讯的痕迹
[12:00] I mean, Dembe uses disposable flip phones for God’s sakes. 邓比用的都是一次性手机
[12:03] Why would Berlin hire Lord Baltimore to track him? 柏林为什么要雇巴尔的摩勋爵来追踪他
[12:08] Unless… 除非…
[12:10] You think they might be looking for one of us? 你觉得他们也许在找我们吗
[12:16] Not a day goes by where I don’t think about Agent Malik. 我每天都在想马丽科特工
[12:19] Me too. 我也是
[12:21] What number do you need me to trace? 你要我查哪个号码
[12:22] Rowan Mills received a message last night. 罗文·米尔斯昨晚收到了一条口信
[12:24] I need a location. 需要你去定位
[12:32] FBI! 联调局
[12:47] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[12:51] Let’s get Mills in here. 带米尔斯进来吧
[12:52] I want to see how she reacts to this. 我想看看她作何反应
[12:55] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[12:56] This way. 这边
[13:19] So, what aren’t you telling us? 你还隐瞒了什么
[13:22] – Nothing. – Your name is on the lease. -没有啊 -你的名字在租房合同上
[13:23] We know you were using the screen handle Lord Baltimore. 我们知道你曾用巴尔的摩勋爵的账号
[13:26] Who? 谁
[13:26] The same data that was hacked from your work terminal 我们在这里的笔记本上发现的数据与我们黑进
[13:28] is on the laptop we found here. 你工作站看到的数据完全一样
[13:30] You stealing data for Berlin to find Raymond Reddington? 你为柏林窃取数据来寻找雷蒙德·雷丁顿吗
[13:32] I don’t know any Raymond Reddington. 我不认识什么雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[13:35] I have never set foot in this place before in my life. 我之前从未来过这里
[13:46] Hello, Harold. 你好 哈罗德
[13:48] Please apologize to Charlene — 替我向沙琳道个歉
[13:50] Your side gate may need a new lock. 你的侧门可能得换把新锁了
[13:56] A get-well present. 给你份康复慰问礼
[13:59] It looks so soft. 看上去真细腻
[14:01] Shea butter? 乳木果油抹得吗
[14:04] Is this what I think it is? 是我想的那东西吗
[14:09] When are you coming back to work? 你什么时候复职
[14:11] I’m not. 我不会了
[14:13] Things are at a tipping point, Harold. 现在正是关键时刻 哈罗德
[14:16] Your replacement has the unfortunate distinction 顶替你的人跟你比差太远了
[14:18] of being both untrustworthy and incompetent. 既信不过又无能
[14:21] I’ve informed the Bureau. 我已经通知局里
[14:22] It’s time to be with my family. 是时候陪陪家人
[14:25] Charlene’s from the Dominican. 沙琳来自多米尼加
[14:26] I’ve always promised we’d spend more time there. 我一直答应她要多花点时间呆在那儿
[14:28] I hate sand. 我讨厌沙漠
[14:30] If this is some kind of threat — 如果这是什么威胁的话…
[14:31] It’s not a threat, Harold. It’s a bribe. 这不是什么威胁 哈罗德 这是贿赂
[14:34] That is my only copy of our… 这是我们在科威特的小小冒险的
[14:36] little adventure in Kuwait. 唯一拷贝
[14:38] I’m giving it to you 我给你
[14:39] only to underscore the urgency of our situation. 只是为了强调我们现在的处境之危险
[14:43] I’m not coming back. 我不会回去了
[14:45] You need to get back on your feet. 你得重新站起来
[14:48] There’s no shame in being a cripple. 跛子又不丢人
[14:54] I’ll remember you to Charlene. 我会代你向沙琳问好的
[14:57] I know what they found while you were at the hospital. 我知道你住院时他们找到了什么
[15:01] I know about the diagnosis. 我知道诊断结果
[15:16] Let’s get the job done. 一起把事情搞定吧
[15:21] I mean, you got to do better than that. 我是说 肯定还有更好的说法
[15:24] It’s the only possible explanation. 这是唯一说得通的解释
[15:25] And this Nora… 这个诺拉
[15:28] She died? 她死了吗
[15:29] In Mosul, seven years ago. 七年前 死在摩苏尔
[15:32] But if what you’re saying is true, 可是如果你说的是真的
[15:33] if all of this is real, 如果这一切都是真的
[15:34] then it’s the only explanation — 那就只有一种解释了
[15:38] My twin sister is alive. 我的双胞胎妹妹还活着
[15:50] It’s nice to have you back, Mr. Howe. 欢迎回来 豪伊先生
[15:52] Your rib eye is on its way to your room 您的肋排马上会送到您的房间
[15:54] along with a complimentary bottle of ’82 Margaux. 并赠送一瓶82年的玛尔戈红葡萄酒
[15:56] Thank you, Steven. 谢谢 史蒂文
[15:57] Are you sure you want to take the stairs? 您确定要走楼梯吗
[15:59] Doctor’s orders. We’ll be fine. 医生这么吩咐的 没关系
[16:02] I don’t remember him. 我不记得他是谁
[16:02] Find out who he is and put two more men on detail downstairs. 查清他的底细 安排两个人到楼下工作
[16:08] You hear that? 听到什么了吗
[16:31] Let’s go! Take him to the roof. 快走 把他带到屋顶上去
[16:57] Lord Baltimore. 巴尔的摩勋爵
[16:59] Aren’t you a surprisingly saucy minx. 真是个令人吃惊的疯丫头啊
[17:08] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[17:09] I’m sorry. Who is it exactly that you think I am? 不好意思 你以为我是谁来着
[17:12] You’re Mossad. 你是摩萨德的人
[17:13] Please don’t tell me this is about that little dustup in Haifa. 别告诉我这是为了海法的那次骚动
[17:15] That “dustup” caimed the lives of two agents 你所谓的骚动夺走了两名特工
[17:18] and a Turkish diplomat. 以及一名土耳其外交官的生命
[17:19] A diplomat? 外交官
[17:22] I had nothing to do with it. 我跟这事毫无干系
[17:23] Then you have nothing to worry about. 那你就没什么好担心的
[17:24] Oh, you have no idea how I wish that were true. 你不知道我有多希望你说的是真的
[17:28] I have tens of thousands of things to worry about. 我要担心的事情多了去了
[17:30] Fortunately, you, my dear, are not one of them. 幸运的是 亲爱的你不是其中之一
[17:33] And why is that? 为什么呢
[17:34] Because the person you just informed of my capture 因为那个你刚和他说抓到了我的人
[17:36] is going to release me within the hour. 一小时内就会放我走
[17:39] Aren’t we confident today? 咱们今天可真有自信啊
[17:41] I’m confident every day. 我天天都很有自信
[17:43] And I thought we had nothing in common. 我还以为咱俩没有共同之处呢
[17:53] I have no idea what that goes to. 我根本不知道这些是干什么的
[17:54] It was found in your apartment. 这是在你的公寓找到的
[17:55] I’ve told you I’ve never set foot in that place before. 我告诉过你我从未去过那
[17:58] Let’s talk about your sister. 聊聊你的妹妹吧
[18:00] Now, this is Rowan, and Nora’s on the left. 这是罗文 左边是的诺拉
[18:03] Rowan was my first child by three minutes. 罗文是我的第一个孩子 三分钟后妹妹就出生了
[18:06] How could you tell them apart? 你怎么能把她们分开呢
[18:08] Rowan was a silly heart, always smiling. 罗文是个没什么心眼的姑娘 总是笑着
[18:11] She was a happy child. 她是个开心的孩子
[18:13] And Nora? 诺拉呢
[18:16] She was complicated. 她就有些复杂了
[18:17] She was molested by our uncle Rick 她曾经受到舅舅瑞克的性骚扰
[18:20] from the time we were 7 until about 12 or so. 大概从七岁一直到十二岁
[18:23] I didn’t believe her. Nobody did. 我不相信她所说的 谁都不相信
[18:26] Everybody just went on like nothing happened, 大家就好像什么都没发生过一样照常生活
[18:29] – everybody but… – Nora. -除了… -诺拉
[18:31] Nora had problems. She hated me, hated our mom. 诺拉有问题 她恨我 恨妈妈
[18:34] She hated everybody. 她恨所有人
[18:35] After that, she was…lost, didn’t fit in. 之后她就走了 不再联系了
[18:41] I thought her getting that job with that company, 我想她是进入了那家公司工作
[18:44] that Security Firm, 那家安保公司
[18:45] It really was the best thing she could do. 对她来说那的确是最好的工作了
[18:47] Nora. Ah, that girl, she was fearless. 诺拉 那个姑娘 她无所畏惧
[18:51] First one in, last one out. 第一个到岗 最后一个离岗
[18:52] Hell, if half the boys on my crew had a pair like her, 如果我的男队员里有一半人像她那样
[18:55] Well, you could crown me king and take the afternoon off. 那我简直就像国王一样 下午还可以放个假
[18:57] She pressured you? How? 她逼迫过你 怎么逼迫的
[18:58] She wanted me to use my position at work 她要我利用职务之便
[19:01] to try to get information on people 从一个竞争对手安保公司手中
[19:02] at a competing Security Firm — 获取人员信息
[19:04] stuff that she could use to get the upper hand. 获取能让她占上风的信息
[19:06] And when you refused, she hit you? 而当你拒绝时 她就打了你
[19:11] She flew out the next morning, 她第二天就走了
[19:12] and three weeks later, she was killed. 三周之后被杀
[19:14] Her team was tasked with 她的小队接受任务
[19:15] clearing hostiles out of a neighborhood in Ad-Dawr. 去肃清道尔附近的敌人[提克里特的农业小镇]
[19:18] Lead truck got taken out by an I.E.D., 带头的卡车被简易炸弹炸了
[19:19] they came under heavy insurgent fire. 他们受到叛乱分子猛烈的火力攻击
[19:22] We lost all four operatives that day. 那天我们的四个特工全都牺牲了
[19:24] It says here her body was never recovered. 这里说没有回收到她的尸体
[19:25] That’s true. She was taken. 没错 她被抓了
[19:28] Taken? 被抓了
[19:30] Well, they took her and did god knows what with that girl. 他们抓走了她 天知道他们对那姑娘做了什么
[19:32] So you never recovered her body? 所以你们一直都没有回收过她的尸体
[19:35] Uh, I don’t believe she’s still alive. 我觉得她不可能还活着
[19:37] But there is a chance she is. 可还是有活着的可能性
[19:38] But that’s why you’re releasing me, 之所以你要放我出去
[19:39] because you think she’s still out there. 是因为你觉得她还活着
[19:41] Yes. 是的
[19:42] But what if she comes after me? 但如果她找上我怎么办
[19:43] What if she comes after our mother? 她找上我们的母亲怎么办
[19:45] Rowan, we can’t hold you. We have no probable cause. 罗文 我们不能把你关起来 我们没有证据
[19:49] Your younger brother, Shahin, 你弟弟沙辛
[19:50] was killed in the 2009 Pishin bombing. 死于2009年培星轰炸[巴基斯坦地名]
[19:54] In Farsi, Shahin means — 在波斯语中 沙辛的意思是
[19:56] Falcon. 猎鹰
[19:58] How did you know? 你怎么知道的
[19:59] I know everything about the people 我对那些想要找到我的人
[20:01] who are tasked with finding me. 全都了如指掌
[20:03] Your turn. 该你了
[20:04] How did you do it? 你是怎么做的
[20:05] You possess an affinity for Zegna ties. 你很喜欢杰尼亚的领结
[20:08] So do millions of other men. 好几百万人都喜欢
[20:10] Thousands, actually — 实际上 只有几千人
[20:11] At least in the Northeast Corridor. 至少在东北走廊只有这么多
[20:12] Nonetheless, this sample was far too broad 不过 这样的人还是太多了
[20:14] to be of any practical use. 没什么实际价值
[20:16] However, we couldn’t help but notice 但是 我们不禁注意到
[20:18] that you lean toward a darker, earth-tone palate — 你喜欢比较暗的色调
[20:21] chocolate and oxblood, 巧克力色 哑光深红色
[20:22] geometric shapes, rarely stripes. 几何形状 很少条纹
[20:25] We introduced a diblock copolymer nanoparticle marker 于是我们在诺瓦纳工厂的棕色染料里
[20:28] into the brown dye in their factory in Novara, 加入了二嵌段共聚物纳米标记
[20:31] which supplies all the vendors on the eastern seaboard. 这些染料会供给东海岸所有的供应商
[20:34] Effectively turning every earth-toned Zegna tie 有效地将每一个深色杰尼亚领结
[20:37] into a homing device. 都变成了制导装置
[20:38] Brilliant. Just like a bloodhound. 真聪明 就像猎犬一样
[20:42] Agent Ressler. 雷斯勒探员
[20:44] Sorry, Dr. Friedman, 抱歉 弗里德曼医生
[20:46] but we’re in the middle of an investigation. 但我们正在调查案件
[20:48] You do know I could suspend you pending assessment. 你知道我可以让你因为有待评估而停职
[20:50] We identified the key you found in Mills’ apartment. 我们鉴定了你在米尔斯的公寓找到的钥匙
[20:53] The lab says it belongs to a van, a ’77 G-series van. 实验室说它属于一辆77G系列货车
[20:56] Tell Keen I went to pay the mother another visit. 告诉基恩我再去趟罗文母亲那
[20:58] Agent Ressler. 雷斯勒探员
[21:00] Hey, I got something! 我有发现了
[21:02] I got something. 我有发现了
[21:03] – Okay, so, the collection algorithms that Lord Baltimore uses? – Yeah. -记得巴尔的摩勋爵用的收集算法吗 -怎么
[21:06] I applied them to the data he hacked, 我应用到了被他黑的数据上
[21:07] and, uh, I think I see how he does it. 我想我知道他是怎么做的了
[21:09] It’s amazing. 太妙了
[21:11] He’s using personal details about his target’s life 他利用目标人物的生活细节
[21:14] to create markers to narrow his search. 作为标记来缩小搜索范围
[21:16] So he’s looking for someone who lived in D.C. before 1990, 他找的人1990年之前住在华盛顿特区
[21:19] has a prescription for Lipitor through medco, 医生给他开过立普妥处方
[21:21] downloads World War II documentaries on Netflix — 从网飞网下载过二战纪录片
[21:24] not Amazon — 不是在亚马逊
[21:24] and has a digital subscription 并且通过电子方式订阅了
[21:26] to both the Wall Street Journal and Cat Fanatic. 《华尔街日报》和《猫迷》
[21:29] Reddington has a subscription to Cat Fanatic? 雷丁顿竟然订阅了《猫迷》
[21:31] No. 没有
[21:32] Turns out Lord Baltimore’s not looking for Mr. Reddington. 原来巴尔的摩勋爵要找的人不是雷丁顿先生
[21:38] Your suspect’s been remanded into my custody. 你的嫌犯已被我方监管
[21:41] This references a task force. What task force? 这里提到了一支特遣部队 什么部队
[21:44] It’s a matter of national security. 事关国家安全
[21:55] Perhaps next time. 下次吧
[22:00] Keen wants you to take a look at these. 基恩想让你看看这些
[22:04] Ms. Navabi… 纳瓦比太太
[22:07] Jundallah claimed responsibility 真主旅声称
[22:09] for the bomb that killed your brother. 为杀死你兄弟的炸弹袭击负责
[22:11] They had nothing to do with it. 他们和那次袭击无关
[22:13] I can give you the name of the man who did. 我可以给你真凶的名字
[22:17] Walid Abu Sitta. 瓦利德·阿布·西塔
[22:19] Disappeared from his hotel room in Jiyeh last May. 五月从他在吉耶所住的酒店消失
[22:22] Police are baffled. 警方也很困惑
[22:24] Are they? 是吗
[22:30] What the hell is going on? 到底怎么回事
[22:32] Martin said you were extracted by Mossad. 马丁说你被摩萨德抓了
[22:34] We’ll discuss it later. 那个我们以后再说
[22:35] – What am I looking at? – Targets. -你让我看的是什么 -目标
[22:37] Turns out Berlin didn’t contract Lord Baltimore to find you. 柏林雇佣巴尔的摩公爵找的不是你
[22:40] – He’s looking for a woman. – What woman? -他在找一个女人 -哪个女人
[22:42] We’re not sure. We only know her profile. 不确定 我们只有她的侧写
[22:44] Aram was able to narrow the search, 阿兰姆缩小了搜索范围
[22:46] but that still leaves us with over 200 potential targets. 但仍然有超过两百个潜在目标
[22:49] – Naomi Hyland. – Who? -奈奥米·汉兰德 -谁
[22:51] W-who is Naomi Hyland? 奈奥米·汉兰德是什么人
[22:52] You need to get a unit to her right now. 你得马上派人去
[22:55] She’s in protective custody. 她处于保护性监禁中
[22:56] Wait. I don’t understand. 等等 我不懂
[22:57] – Uh, how do you know — – Listen, Lizzy. -你怎么知道 -听着 莉兹
[22:58] Berlin is coming for this woman. 柏林在找这个女人
[23:01] – You have to move now. – Why? -你得马上行动 -为什么
[23:03] Who the hell is Naomi Hyland? 奈奥米·汉兰德到底是什么人
[23:08] She was my wife. 她曾是我的妻子
[23:13] I never said that. 我从来没说过
[23:14] You said you don’t believe in God. 你说你不相信上帝
[23:15] If you don’t believe in God, 如果你不相信
[23:17] – then you’re an atheist. – You’re an atheist. -那你就是无神论者 -你是无神论者
[23:18] Well, you can be an atheist and believe in a higher power. 你可以是无神论者 信仰更强的力量
[23:22] For me, that higher power is shopping. 对我而言 那种力量就是买东西
[23:23] Yeah, my credit-card bills prove that. 我的信用卡账单能证明
[23:25] You know what I believe in? 你知道我相信什么吗
[23:28] Naomi. 奈奥米
[23:29] I’ll drink to that. 这我同意
[23:32] Think we need more wine? 我们再来点红酒吧
[23:33] Yes, please. 好的
[23:46] Honey, what was the name 宝贝 阿利根尼山里
[23:47] of the lodge in the Alleghenies? 那家旅馆叫什么名字来着
[23:49] You remember, the one with the fireplace and the moose head? 还记得吗 有壁炉和麋鹿头的那家
[23:55] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[23:57] – I’m sorry. – What are you talking about? -对不起 -你在说什么呢
[24:00] U.S. Marshals. Everyone stay calm. 联邦法警 大家别慌
[24:02] What is this? What are you doing in my house? 怎么回事 你们来我家干什么
[24:06] Naomi! 奈奥米
[24:06] Mrs. Hyland, I need you to come with me now. 汉兰德女士 我需要您现在跟我走
[24:09] We have a credible threat. 我们怀疑您有危险
[24:11] He’s back, isn’t he? 他回来了是吗
[24:29] Hey, it’s me. It’s Marcus. 是我 马科斯
[24:31] – You know why I’m here. – Don’t come any closer. -你知道我为什么来这里 -别再过来了
[24:37] I’m not here to hurt you. 我不是来伤害你的
[24:40] Just relax. 放轻松
[24:43] I want you to hear this. 我想让你听听这个
[24:54] *We three* *我们三个*
[24:56] *We’re all alone* *各自孤独*
[24:58] Take your time. 慢慢来
[25:00] *Living in a memory* *活在记忆中*
[25:01] You’re okay. 没事了
[25:05] *My echo, my shadow* *寂静的回声 孤单的影子*
[25:11] You know who you are… 你知道你是谁
[25:11] *And me* *还有我自己*
[25:14] …who I am. 还有我是谁
[25:17] *We three* *我们三个*
[25:19] *We’re not a crowd* *说不上一群人*
[25:23] You shouldn’t be here! 你不应该来这里
[25:25] You can’t come here like this! 你不能这样无缘无故过来
[25:27] No! N-n-no! 不 不要
[25:29] It’s starting to come back now, isn’t it? 记忆慢慢回来了是吧
[25:32] You need a warrant! 你得有搜查令
[25:33] My daughter, she told me not to let anyone back here! 我女儿说了 不准让任何人回来这里
[25:35] No! If she finds out… 别 如果她发现了…
[25:37] Oh, my God! No, no! 天啊 不要 不要
[25:40] I hate to remind you 我也不想让你
[25:41] of what happened on Fullerton, but… 记起在富勒顿发生的事 但…
[25:45] You know, don’t you? 你知道的是吧
[25:45] *Moonlight that shines above* *月光皎洁*
[25:49] You remember. 你记得的
[25:52] *I walk with my shadow* *影子与我同行*
[25:55] *I talk with my echo* *我与回声对话*
[25:58] *But where is the one I love?* *我的爱人你在哪*
[26:04] {*We three* *我们三个*
[26:05] How long was I gone? 我离开了多久
[26:07] *We’ll wait for you* *我们在等你*
[26:12] Keen. 基恩
[26:13] I just found Nora Mills’ body. 我找到了诺拉·米尔斯的尸体
[26:14] I don’t know. 我搞不清了
[26:15] Either Rowan is the greatest liar in the world, 究竟是罗文撒了弥天大谎
[26:18] or some kind of split happened. 还是她有双重人格
[26:19] Give me a call back. 给我回电话
[26:21] Mrs. Hyland, it’s important we move quickly. 汉兰德女士 我们得尽快转移
[26:23] You think I’m gonna run, just — 你觉得我会走掉…
[26:25] just walk away and — and start over again? 走掉然后重新来过吗
[26:28] ‘Cause you and I both know that’s where this is going. 因为你我都知道肯定是这个结果
[26:31] Mrs. Hyland. 汉兰德夫人
[26:31] I’m — I’m not going anywhere. 我哪也不去
[26:39] Who said anything about cops? 你们没说警察也卷进来了
[26:40] It’s fine. 没事
[26:43] Well, it don’t look fine. 看着不像没事
[26:44] I said it’s fine. 我说没事就没事
[26:45] Hey, look at me. We’ve been over this. 看着我 我们谈过了
[26:48] Do your damn job. 做好你的工作就行了
[26:52] Move on my signal. 等我的信号行动
[26:53] I had a life, you know? 我以前的生活很不错 你知道吗
[26:56] my daughter had a life 我女儿的生活也不错
[26:58] with a house and a… dog. 住大房子 还养狗
[27:00] And then I woke up one day… 然后有一天我醒过来…
[27:04] You can’t imagine what it’s like 你根本想象不到
[27:05] to have a man like Raymond Reddington 雷蒙德·雷丁顿这种人
[27:07] turn your life upside down. 能把你的生活搅乱成什么样
[27:10] They accused me of being a part of it. 他们认为我也有份
[27:12] Somehow, I was a suspect. 我莫名其妙就成了嫌犯
[27:14] Put my life under a-a microscope — 他们从方方面面调查我
[27:17] every call, e-every charge. 每通电话 每项指控
[27:20] My assets were… 我的资产被…
[27:23] I finally convinced them I was innocent. 我终于证实了我是清白的
[27:25] They said I had to go, give up everything. 他们说我必须离开 放弃一切
[27:29] I remember it was a Wednesday afternoon. 我记得那是个周三的下午
[27:31] My daughter wasn’t even out of school yet. 我女儿还没放学呢
[27:33] And by Thursday, 到了周四
[27:35] we were in Philadelphia, fending for ourselves. 我们就到费城了 相依为命 自力更生
[27:42] You need to talk to your wife. 你得劝劝你妻子
[27:44] You’re gonna have to tell him. 你得告诉他真相
[28:14] We can be ready in 20 minutes. 我们20分钟后可以出发
[28:16] Okay, I’ll let them know. 好的 我通知他们
[28:24] Get down! 趴下
[28:25] We’ve got a gunfire. 我们被突袭了
[28:28] I need backup! 请求支援
[29:22] What are you doing?! 你在干什么
[29:27] Dembe, put him on. 邓比 让他听电话
[29:29] I found Lord Baltimore. 我找到巴尔的摩勋爵了
[29:57] Hello…. 你好
[30:01] Mrs. Reddington. 雷丁顿夫人
[30:09] – Where is she? – I have already told you -她在哪 -我已经说过了
[30:11] I don’t know what you’re talking about! 我不知道你在说什么
[30:13] You are Lord Baltimore. 你是巴尔的摩勋爵
[30:15] You were paid by a man who calls himself Berlin 一个自称柏林的人付你钱
[30:17] to extract Naomi Hyland. 让你抓奈奥米·汉兰德
[30:18] I need to know! Where was she taken? 告诉我 她被带去哪了
[30:20] I’m gonna ask you again — Naomi Hyland? 我再问你一遍 奈奥米·汉兰德
[30:24] I don’t know why you’re talking to me. 我不知道你为什么问我
[30:26] Nora put this together. 都是诺拉策划的
[30:27] A woman’s life is in jeopardy here. 那个女人可能会没命
[30:29] I need Nora to tell me where she is. 我需要诺拉告诉我她在哪里
[30:30] Then find her! Ask Nora! 那就去找她啊 去问诺拉
[30:32] I am asking her! 我现在问的就是她
[30:35] You’re the expert, but from where I sit, 你是这方面的专家 但就我所见
[30:37] this is the perfect setup — 这简直是完美的人格设定
[30:39] One personality hiding behind the other, 隐藏在表面人格下的另一重人格
[30:41] able to commit a crime and yet have no memory of it. 有能力实施犯罪 事后又毫无记忆
[30:44] Well, that’s not exactly how it works. 也不完全是这样
[30:46] Rowan passed the lie-detector test. 罗文都通过了测谎
[30:47] That’s because Rowan’s unaware of Nora 那是因为罗文不知道诺拉的存在
[30:49] and Nora’s unaware of Rowan. 诺拉也是一样
[30:50] That’s how Dissociative Identity Disorder works. 分离性身份识别障碍就是如此
[30:53] The two can’t conspire. 两种人格无法互相串通
[30:55] Well, then we’re screwed 那就完蛋了
[30:56] because we have Rowan and we need Nora. 我们要的是诺拉 现在却只有罗文
[30:58] What we need to do is identify the trigger — 我们必须找到触发点
[31:01] The image, sound, memory that flips her switch. 能促成人格切换的任何图画 声音或记忆
[31:07] Of course. 当然了
[31:10] It’s him. 就是他
[31:15] You were at her apartment. 你当时在她公寓里
[31:16] You’re in her photos. 她的照片里有你
[31:17] What are you, some kind of handler? 你是什么上线之类的吗
[31:19] I’m nobody. 我什么都不是
[31:27] She runs everything. 所有事情都由她全权负责
[31:28] With your help. 在你的协助之下
[31:30] You’re manipulating her. 你在操控她
[31:31] You’re looking at life in prison. 你这是要把牢底坐穿的节奏
[31:33] Cooperate, and maybe we can make a deal. 合作的话也许还有商量的余地
[31:39] Tell me about her trigger. 告诉我她的触发点是什么
[31:46] You know… 你知道吗
[31:49] I think you were right. 我觉得你是对的
[31:51] I think Nora survived that incident in Mosul. 诺拉在摩苏尔的那次意外中活了下来
[31:54] I think she escaped, came home, and killed Rowan. 我想她逃了出来 回到家后杀死了罗文
[31:58] What? 什么
[32:03] Th-that’s impossible. 这不可能
[32:04] Nora killed Rowan because she envied her. 诺拉出于嫉妒杀了罗文
[32:08] She wanted to become her. 她想变成她
[32:10] She wanted to be the good sister, 想当那个好姐姐
[32:11] the sister who didn’t get abused by her uncle. 一个没有被叔叔虐待过的幸福孩子
[32:14] You’re lying. 你骗人
[32:15] Nobody murdered Rowan! I’m Rowan! 没人杀了罗文 我就是罗文
[32:17] No, Rowan is dead. 不 罗文已经死了
[32:20] You murdered your sister, didn’t you, Nora? 你杀了你姐姐 不是吗 诺拉
[32:21] That’s what caused the split — 这就是为什么你会精神分裂
[32:23] the trauma and guilt of the murder. 源于心灵创伤和谋杀产生的愧意
[32:24] No, I — I’m Rowan Mills! 不 我是罗文·米尔斯
[32:27] *We three* *我们三个*
[32:30] *We’re not a crowd* *说不上一群人*
[32:34] *We’re not even company* *连朋友都不算*
[32:37] It was playing that night, wasn’t it? 那晚也放着这首歌 对吗
[32:39] *My echo* *寂静的回声
[32:42] *My shadow* *孤单的影子*
[32:45] *And me* *还有我自己*
[32:47] Do you remember how it felt that night? 还记得当晚的感觉吗
[32:52] Do you remember what you were feeling, Nora, 还记得你杀掉自己姐姐的时候
[32:54] when you killed your sister? 是什么感受吗 诺拉
[33:03] *I walk with my shadow* *唯有身影与我同行*
[33:04] It’s over, Nora. 结束了 诺拉
[33:06] Marcus cut a deal. 马科斯已经招了
[33:09] Tell me where you took Naomi Hyland. 告诉我你把奈奥米·汉兰德带去了哪里
[33:15] We got here too late. 我们来晚了
[33:17] Describe the scene. 现场什么样
[33:19] It’s bloody. 血迹斑斓
[33:22] Lord Baltimore’s men, they’re all dead, 巴尔的摩勋爵的人都死了
[33:25] all but one, and I don’t think he’s — 只有一个例外 我觉得他恐怕
[33:27] Let me speak with him. 让我跟他说话
[33:28] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[33:29] Because he didn’t survive. 因为他不是侥幸逃生
[33:30] He was left alive to deliver a message, 而是特意留下个活口当信使的
[33:32] and it won’t be to you — it’s for me. 这消息他不会告诉你 因为是给我的
[33:34] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! 等等 等等
[33:39] The man with one hand, 那个独臂的人
[33:40] what did he instruct you to say? 让你传的什么口信
[33:43] The Bluejay… on Benning Road. 本宁路上的蓝鸦旅馆
[33:45] N-number 604. 604房间
[34:00] If you’re looking for him, I can’t help you. 如果你是想找他 我实在无能为力
[34:07] You have to listen to me. 听我说
[34:08] Reddington — I haven’t — I haven’t seen him in 20 years. 我有二十年没见过雷丁顿了
[34:15] I need you to… lay down. 我要你 躺下
[34:18] No, please. 不要 求你
[34:19] Please, I’m begging you. I… 求你 我求求你了
[34:21] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[34:22] I don’t want your help! 我不需要你帮忙
[34:47] That’s nice. 这样好看
[34:51] Hold still. 不要动
[35:07] You should let me go in first. 让我先进去看看吧
[36:42] I talked to Reddington. 我跟雷丁顿通了电话
[36:44] He couldn’t find her. 他没找到人
[36:45] A win’s a win. 那也还算一场胜仗
[36:47] Lord Baltimore’s off the street. 至少抓住了巴尔的摩勋爵
[36:49] Did I hear right? 我没听错吧
[36:50] Was Reddington detained by some, uh, Mossad agent? 雷丁顿被什么摩萨德探员抓了吗
[36:53] Yeah, apparently Martin had to negotiate his release. 确实 马丁去交涉才让他们放了人
[36:56] Well, any agent who can track down Reddington, 任何能抓到雷丁顿的人
[36:58] I’m buying them a beer. 我都很佩服
[37:00] Congratulations. 恭喜二位
[37:02] I heard you captured the man you were after. 我听说你们抓到了犯人
[37:03] I thought maybe now we could 我想我们现在是不是可以
[37:05] go over a couple things, 谈谈一些事
[37:06] maybe take stock. 重新梳理一下
[37:10] Agent Ressler. 雷斯勒探员
[37:17] I will recommend you for suspension. 再这样我会建议你停职一段时间
[37:19] Look, I don’t mean to be a prick here, 听着 我不想找麻烦
[37:20] but I’m not sure what you think you’re gonna fix. 但我不明白你觉得谈话能有什么用
[37:23] Yeah, I’m not sure either… 是的 我也不确定…
[37:24] – until we talk. – About what? -除非我们谈了 -谈什么
[37:26] Those agents who died today? 今天牺牲的那两位探员吗
[37:28] About the fact that we lost a woman 还是我们没有守住
[37:29] that we were supposed to protect? 那个本该保护的女人
[37:30] How do I feel about that? 问我对此作何感想吗
[37:33] I feel like crap. 我觉得糟透了
[37:36] But I know the good we do here, 但我知道我们做的事情
[37:38] why it matters. 它们的重要性
[37:39] And am I worried that someday it’s not gonna be enough? Yeah. 我是否担心某天这些理由是不是足够 是的
[37:45] And when that day comes, you’ll be the first to know. 那一天如果来了 我会第一个告诉你
[37:59] Elizabeth? The judge signed it. 伊丽莎白 法官签字了
[38:02] May be of little solace, 也许没带什么同情之心
[38:04] but he granted your application for the annulment. 但他还是批准了你撤销婚姻记录的请求
[38:06] As far as the District of Columbia is concerned, 在哥伦比亚特区的所有记录里
[38:08] you were never married to Thomas Keen. 你从来没有嫁给过托马斯·基恩
[38:13] It’s none of my business, 虽然这不管我的事
[38:14] but I noticed you’re keeping his name. 但我注意到你还留着他的姓
[38:17] My husband… 我的丈夫…
[38:23] was an impostor, a fake. 是个骗子
[38:28] Keen was never his name. 基恩根本不是他的姓
[38:30] What now? 现在怎么办
[39:31] Why are you all smiles? 你们怎么都这么高兴
[39:34] Guess who’s no longer interim director. 猜猜谁不干临时司长了
[39:36] What? Martin — he’s gone? 什么 马丁 他不干了吗
[39:39] Well, who do we answer to now? 那现在我们归谁管
[39:41] That would be me. 归我管
[39:48] What are you waiting on, Agent Keen? 你还在等什么 基恩探员
[39:50] Tell me where we are with Berlin. 和我说说柏林案子的进展
[40:01] This was left at the front desk for Mr. Hirschfeld. 前台有个包裹 是给希什菲尔德先生的
[40:09] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[40:14] You want me to open it? 要我打开吗
[40:16] No, I got it. 不 我自己来
[40:33] Ah, Mr. Reddington, I presume. 是雷丁顿先生吧
[40:38] Where is she? 她在哪
[40:39] Oh, here and there, out and about. 无处不在 能走能跑
[40:43] You know women. 女人就是这样的
[40:46] I can only imagine how dearly you must be missing her 我可以想象这么多年来
[40:49] after all these years, huh? 你肯定非常想念她
[40:51] So I made you a little something to remember her by. 所以我给你寄了些纪念品
[40:55] You see… 看看
[40:57] I’m gonna do to your wife what you did to my daughter — 你怎么对我的女儿 我就怎么对你的妻子
[41:01] I’m gonna send her back to you… 我会把她一点一点地
[41:05] piece by piece… 一块一块地
[41:08] by piece. 送回你身边
[41:27] What a terrible waste. 真是太浪费了
[41:29] Time, blood, money? 时间 血液和金钱
[41:31] And in the end for what? 到头来是为了什么
[41:33] Revenge. 复仇
[41:35] And we totally lost control of this situations. 局面完全失去控制了
[41:37] Berlin, gone. 柏林消失了
[41:38] Red’s wife gone. 红魔的妻子消失了
[41:40] Don’t go through with it, he’ll kill you. 千万别去 他会杀了你的
[41:43] Wish me luck. 祝我好运吧
[41:44] It’s all leading… 一切都指向于
[41:46] I think it’s time we met. 我想我们是时候见面了
[41:47] …to a moment over twenty years in the making. 计划了二十年的这一刻
[41:51] The Blacklist all new on next Monday 北京时间下周二
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme