时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | We are just now getting word of a plane | 刚收到消息 一架飞机 |
[00:47] | that has apparently crashed off the banks of the East River | 在纽约东河堤岸附近 |
[00:49] | here in New York. The plane… | 坠毁 飞机… |
[00:51] | We’ve received reports that fighter jets may have shot it down. | 我们收到消息 可能是战斗机将其击落 |
[00:54] | We’re getting word that authorities | 有传言称当局 |
[00:55] | are asking the public to stay away from that area | 要求那片区域的民众不要占用街道 |
[00:57] | to allow for emergency vehicles and first responders. | 好让救护车和急救人员通过 |
[01:03] | You heard me. | 我都说了 |
[01:04] | The man — the pilot — he was shooting people. | 那个人 驾驶员 开枪打人 |
[01:07] | I hear two shots behind me. | 我听到身后两声枪响 |
[01:08] | I turn around — I see the pilot. | 我转过身 看到是驾驶员 |
[01:10] | He goes into the cockpit, and he shoots the co-pilot. | 他走进驾驶舱 枪杀了副驾 |
[01:14] | People are panicking, screaming. | 大家都慌了 大声惊叫 |
[01:17] | The next thing I know… | 接着… |
[01:18] | I open my eyes, and this guy… | 我睁开眼 这个人… |
[01:20] | – The guy with the hood on his head… – Monster of a guy. | -这人戴着兜帽… -这家伙简直是怪物 |
[01:23] | He’s handcuffed to a guard. | 他跟一个警卫铐在一起 |
[01:25] | And he’s cutting his hand off. | 然后把他的手给砍了 |
[01:26] | Cutting his hand off. | 把他的手给砍了 |
[01:28] | – His hand off. – Cutting hand. | -手砍下来了 -砍手 |
[01:44] | At least you don’t have to worry about immunity anymore. | 至少你不用担心豁免权的事了 |
[01:47] | You’re never gonna go on trial. | 你不会出庭受审 |
[01:49] | You are going to disappear. | 你会消失 |
[02:00] | The girl — Agent Keen — | 那个姑娘 基恩探员 |
[02:03] | was she worth all this? | 她值得你这样做吗 |
[02:05] | Getting captured? | 为她被捕 |
[02:07] | That stuff you use in your hair — is that Brylcreem? | 你头发上用的东西 是百利发乳吗 |
[02:10] | My father used Brylcreem. | 我爸就用百利发乳 |
[02:19] | Yes. | 是 |
[02:20] | “Yes” what? | 是什么 |
[02:22] | The girl. | 那个姑娘 |
[02:25] | She’s worth it. | 她值得 |
[02:36] | 柏林 第八号 结局 | |
[02:47] | Sir, about Reddington… | 长官 雷丁顿的事… |
[02:49] | – My hands are tied. – He can help. | -我也没辙 -他能帮上忙 |
[02:50] | The crash, attack — whatever it was — | 不管是坠机 还是袭击 |
[02:52] | I’m sure it had something to do with Berlin. | 肯定跟柏林有关 |
[02:54] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[02:57] | Are we being decommissioned? | 我们这是解散了吗 |
[02:59] | You said after this case that you were finished, | 你说你就做到这件案子结束 |
[03:01] | no longer willing to work with Reddington. | 以后都不愿再跟雷丁顿合作了 |
[03:02] | Is that still true? | 你现在还是这样打算的吗 |
[03:03] | Yes — after this case. | 对 等这件案子结束后 |
[03:06] | Well, there’s your answer. | 这就是你要的答案 |
[03:09] | He can wait. | 让他等着 |
[03:09] | What do we know? | 现在什么情况 |
[03:10] | Prison transport — eight dead at the scene. | 移送罪犯 八名当场死亡 |
[03:12] | NTSB says the plane was retrofitted with restraints. | 交通安全委员会说飞机加装了监押装置 |
[03:15] | Two victims — still unidentified — | 两名目前仍不明身份的受害者 |
[03:16] | were found cuffed to their seats. | 被发现铐在座位上 |
[03:18] | – Survivors? – Witness accounts vary. | -幸存者呢 -目击者说什么的都有 |
[03:19] | Sightings have been reported from Midtown to Wall Street. | 从中城区到华尔街 都有目击报告 |
[03:22] | What about a manifest — | 人员名单呢 |
[03:23] | an official record of who was on that plane? | 有没有机上人员的官方记录 |
[03:25] | There’s nothing official about this. | 这件事连官方的边都沾不到 |
[03:26] | The FAA say they were tracking a plane | 联邦航空局说他们曾追踪过 |
[03:28] | that was supposedly a commercial flight | 一架始发于波哥大的飞机 |
[03:29] | that originated in Bogotá. | 原以为是一架民航班机 |
[03:31] | At 4:53, | 四点五十三分 |
[03:32] | they lost radar contact, | 他们失去了飞机的雷达信号 |
[03:33] | transponders, radios. | 异频雷达信号以及无线电信号 |
[03:36] | They now believe that the flight plan was bogus. | 他们现在认为飞行计划是伪造的 |
[03:39] | Altimeter readings indicate | 测高仪读数显示 |
[03:40] | they were flying below 3,000 feet | 他们的飞行高度低于3000英尺 |
[03:42] | and along the borders | 并且沿着多个 |
[03:43] | between various air-traffic-control centers. | 空中交通管制中心的管辖边界飞行 |
[03:45] | They flew in radar dead zones | 他们在雷达盲区飞行 |
[03:46] | to fly undetected across American airspace. | 想悄悄飞过美国领空 |
[03:50] | NYPD just apprehended two suspects in a carjacking. | 纽约警方刚刚逮捕了两名劫车疑犯 |
[03:53] | They think they were passengers on that plane — | 他们认为这两人是那架飞机上的乘客 |
[03:55] | a Chechen mobster wanted for arms trafficking in Brazil | 一个在巴西贩运武器而被通缉的车臣武装份子 |
[03:58] | and a Colombian drug dealer. | 以及一个哥伦比亚毒贩 |
[03:59] | You question me about stealing a car? | 你竟然因为我偷汽车的事而审问我 |
[04:02] | I was kidnapped. | 我可是被绑架了 |
[04:03] | …put on a plane. | …放到一架飞机上 |
[04:05] | I didn’t know anybody else on the plane. | 飞机上的人我都不认识 |
[04:08] | – Berlin? – Berlin? | -柏林 -柏林 |
[04:09] | I’ve never been to Berlin. | 我从没去过柏林 |
[04:10] | I don’t know anybody named Berlin. | 我不认识任何叫柏林的人 |
[04:13] | All I know is, they brought on some guy. | 我只知道他们带上来一个人 |
[04:16] | Okay? Big guy. He got a hood on. | 身材魁梧 带着兜帽 |
[04:19] | He was handcuffed to some guy — a guard. | 跟一个警卫铐在一起 |
[04:21] | And he’s got this guard attached to a handcuff next to him. | 跟身旁的一个警卫铐在了一起 |
[04:25] | And then, when the plane is going down, | 然后 飞机开始下降的时候 |
[04:28] | the guy in the hood is telling the pilot what to do, | 带兜帽的男人开始指挥驾驶员 |
[04:32] | like he was in charge. | 就像他是管事的 |
[04:36] | Mr. Hood. | 兜帽男 |
[04:37] | I don’t know names. Types, yes. | 我不知道姓名 但知道他们是哪里人 |
[04:40] | Colombian, Serbian, Russian… | 哥伦比亚人 塞尔维亚人 俄罗斯人 |
[04:42] | How do I know there was a Russian? | 你问我怎么知道那是俄罗斯人 |
[04:45] | Besides being able to smell him? | 他身上的怪味还不够吗 |
[04:47] | I saw his marks — the tattoos. | 我看到了他的纹身 |
[04:50] | Those Russians, they love their tattoos. | 那些俄罗斯人可喜欢纹身了 |
[04:51] | You want me to draw you a picture? | 你要我画给你看 |
[04:54] | Despite a citywide manhunt, | 尽管进行了全城追捕 |
[04:56] | three of the prisoners from that crashed plane | 坠毁飞机上的罪犯中仍有三人 |
[04:58] | remain at large. | 逍遥法外 |
[05:00] | Local authorities are still on high alert after trading gunfire | 在格拉姆西公园外与一名荷枪实弹的嫌犯交火后 |
[05:03] | with a barricaded suspect outside Gramercy Park. | 当地政府仍处于高度戒备状态 |
[05:06] | He’s believed to be one of the missing prisoners. | 他被认为是在逃的罪犯之一 |
[05:17] | What the hell happened? | 出什么事了 |
[05:19] | Did anyone else survive? | 还有其他人幸存吗 |
[05:20] | They shut down the entire island — bridges, tunnels. | 他们封锁了整个岛 桥梁 隧道 |
[05:22] | The list. | 名单 |
[05:27] | That’s everyone. | 所有人都在上面 |
[05:36] | So, we’re still moving forward? | 那我们还继续行动吗 |
[05:43] | – It’s vital I speak to him. – Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | -我必须跟他谈谈 -这不可能 |
[05:46] | He could help us. | 他能帮我们 |
[05:47] | The business with Reddington holding a gun on you | 雷丁顿拿枪指着你的把戏 |
[05:49] | didn’t fool me. | 可骗不到我 |
[05:51] | You nearly fled with him as a fugitive. | 你差点就和他一起逃走成逃犯了 |
[05:52] | I have no allegiance to Reddington. | 我和雷丁顿不是一伙的 |
[05:54] | He killed my father. | 他杀了我父亲 |
[05:55] | But this man we’re hunting — Berlin — | 但我们找的这个人 柏林 |
[05:58] | he’s somehow in the center of all this, | 不知为什么 所有事情都是围绕他的 |
[05:59] | and my only objective is finding him. | 我唯一的目标就是找到他 |
[06:03] | Reddington can help us. | 雷丁顿可以帮我们 |
[06:14] | You have a visitor. | 有人拜访你 |
[06:25] | Hello, Ray. | 你好啊 雷 |
[06:31] | I got to tell you, Ray, this concerns me. | 我必须承认 雷 这事让我很担心 |
[06:33] | I’m in the intelligence business. | 我在情报机构工作 |
[06:35] | That means knowing things. | 所以我总会知道些事 |
[06:37] | We tried to trace where that plane originated, | 我们试过追踪飞机的始发地 |
[06:40] | where it was headed — | 目的地是哪 |
[06:41] | Hell, even who it belongs to. | 甚至查过飞机属于谁 |
[06:43] | We’ve come up dry. | 但是一无所获 |
[06:47] | Why do I think this is connected to your adversary? | 为什么我觉得这和你的对手有关 |
[06:51] | Perhaps if you had accepted my offer of alliance, | 也许要是你接受了与我结盟的提议 |
[06:54] | neither of us would find ourselves in this position now — | 我们就都不会处于现在的境地了 |
[06:57] | You managing a massive intelligence failure | 你试图控制重大情报失误 |
[07:00] | and national-news spectacle | 以及这件举国关注的大事 |
[07:01] | and me with this… | 而我享受着这 |
[07:03] | enchanting view. | 迷人的风景 |
[07:04] | My people made their decision. | 是我的同伴做出的决定 |
[07:06] | That said, I think they made the wrong one. | 无论如何 我认为他们做出了错误的决定 |
[07:08] | Having you disappear into some black hole somewhere | 让你消失于某个黑洞里 |
[07:11] | doesn’t serve either of our interests. | 对你我双方的利益都毫无帮助 |
[07:13] | Does that mean you intend to let the animal out of its cage? | 这是不是意味着你有意放虎出笼 |
[07:15] | I’m afraid it’s not that simple. | 恐怕没那么简单 |
[07:17] | The best I can do is give you a fighting chance. | 我唯一能做的就是给你反抗的机会 |
[07:20] | I’ve arranged a transfer. | 我已经安排了一次移交 |
[07:22] | That’s all I need. | 这就是我要的 |
[07:24] | I can take care of the rest. | 剩下的我能搞定 |
[07:26] | You know, every time we have one of these little talks, | 每次我们谈这些小话时 |
[07:29] | I wonder if it’ll be our last. | 我都会想这会不会是最后一次 |
[07:31] | But when I consider the odds, | 可想了想可能性之后 |
[07:32] | I usually figure you’ll come out fine. | 我通常都认为你会安然无恙 |
[07:36] | This time… | 不过这次 |
[07:39] | I’m not so sure. | 我就不那么确定了 |
[07:41] | You and your task force are now targets. | 你和你的特别小组现在都是目标 |
[07:47] | Good luck, Ray. | 祝好运 雷 |
[08:06] | Of course it would have to be you, | 果然是你 |
[08:07] | because Lady Luck just adores me that much. | 谁让幸运女神那么喜欢我呢 |
[08:10] | For the record, Fitch ordered me to do this. | 我把话说清楚 是费奇命令我这么干的 |
[08:14] | I hope you’re killed in the attempt. | 我希望你在试图逃跑时被杀 |
[08:26] | Two shots at my jaw — that’s all you get. | 冲我下巴来两下 就这样 |
[08:29] | So you better make it good, because if I am not K.O.’d, | 最好干得漂亮点 如果我没被打晕 |
[08:32] | You’re getting a bullet in the temple. | 你就等着在太阳穴上挨一枪吧 |
[08:35] | Well, I’ve never been one to shy away from a challenge. | 面对挑战我从不畏缩 |
[09:05] | Lizzy. Listen to me. | 莉兹 听我说 |
[09:06] | You’re in danger. | 你有危险 |
[09:07] | Everyone on the task force is a target. | 特别小组的所有人都是目标 |
[09:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:11] | There’ll be time to explain later. | 晚点再解释 |
[09:12] | For now, pull everyone back. | 现在先把所有人都撤回来 |
[09:14] | You are all in danger. | 你们都有危险 |
[09:16] | Get me Ressler and Meera. | 快联系雷斯勒和米拉 |
[09:23] | Sure about this? | 你确定是这里 |
[09:24] | My sources confirm this is where he’s holed up. | 我的线人确定他就躲在这儿 |
[09:32] | I’ll check the V.I.P. | 我去查贵宾席 |
[09:47] | Federal Agent. Hands on the table. | 联邦探员 把手放桌上 |
[09:51] | Let’s go — now! Hands on the table. | 快点 把手放桌上 |
[09:53] | I can’t reach them. They’re already in the field. | 我联系不到他们 他们已经在行动了 |
[09:55] | I need an address. | 给我地址 |
[10:13] | Come on. Put your hands on the table — now. | 快点 把手放在桌子上 快 |
[10:36] | I have eyes on possible unsub. | 我看到一个疑似嫌犯的人 |
[10:38] | I think he made me. You copy? | 我觉得他发现我了 听到了吗 |
[10:42] | Come back. | 回来 |
[10:43] | Negative! Negative. | 不行 不行 |
[10:44] | Suspect’s in cus– | 疑犯已经被… |
[11:11] | Ressler! Ressler! | 雷斯勒 雷斯勒 |
[11:13] | Find Meera! Find her! | 去找米拉 快去找她 |
[11:20] | Meera! | 米拉 |
[11:22] | Meera! Oh, my God. No! | 米拉 天哪 不 |
[11:24] | No. | 不 |
[11:26] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 挺住 挺住 |
[11:32] | The aircraft that crashed into the east river earlier today | 今早坠毁于东河的飞机 |
[11:36] | is apparently being classified as a prison-transport plane. | 已被确认是一架移送罪犯的运输机 |
[11:39] | Rescue officials report | 救援人员报告称 |
[11:40] | that the cabin was retrofitted with restraints | 机舱加装了监押装置 |
[11:43] | with the capacity for 10 to 12 passengers. | 可容纳10至12名乘客 |
[11:46] | No word yet on survivors. | 是否有幸存者尚不可知 |
[11:50] | Meera’s dead. | 米拉死了 |
[12:00] | You said we were all targets. | 你说我们都是目标 |
[12:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:03] | The day we met, | 我们第一次见面的时候 |
[12:04] | you asked me why I surrendered to the FBI. | 你问我为什么要向联调局投降 |
[12:08] | There were many reasons. | 有很多原因 |
[12:10] | One of them was Berlin. | 其中一个就是柏林 |
[12:12] | That’s why he’s here — because the work we’ve done | 所以他出现在这里 因为我们所做的事情 |
[12:14] | has forced him out of the shadows. | 已经让他不得不现身 |
[12:18] | He can’t allow the task force to continue. | 他不能让特别小组继续查下去 |
[12:29] | Meera was a casualty in a war | 米拉是这场战争的牺牲品 |
[12:31] | she didn’t even know she was fighting. | 她甚至不知道自己自己被卷入了什么 |
[12:34] | I’m afraid just by association, | 恐怕你们只因为同我合作 |
[12:36] | I’ve made you all potential targets. | 就成为了被猎杀的目标 |
[12:39] | It was Tom. | 是汤姆 |
[12:41] | If Berlin had the names of the agents in the task force, | 如果柏林有特别小组的探员名单 |
[12:43] | he had to have gotten them from Tom. | 一定是汤姆给他的 |
[12:45] | Sam’s name was also in that book. | 萨姆的名字也在其中 |
[12:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:55] | How is my father involved in this? | 我父亲与此事有什么关系 |
[12:57] | It’s all just pieces of a much larger puzzle, | 这都只是一个更大阴谋的小片段罢了 |
[13:01] | and until all the pieces are laying in front of you, | 在所有片段都摆在你面前之前 |
[13:03] | it won’t go together. | 你是不会明白的 |
[13:05] | What I do know is this — | 但我知道 |
[13:07] | Sam’s involvement was as your father. | 萨姆会被卷进来是因为你父亲这一身份 |
[13:10] | And no one can pervert or distort that. | 这点毋庸置疑 |
[13:16] | Right now, our task is to identify our enemy — | 当务之急是要辨识出我们的敌人 |
[13:19] | Our enemy today. | 今天的敌人 |
[13:21] | Berlin wasn’t the only prisoner on that plane, | 柏林不是飞机上唯一的罪犯 |
[13:23] | and whoever wanted him wanted the others, as well. | 想要抓他的人也想要抓其他人 |
[13:26] | You need to find out who that someone is. | 你需要找出这个幕后的人是谁 |
[13:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:33] | This is America, yes? | 这里是美国 对吧 |
[13:36] | In U.S.A., I get lawyer. | 在美国 我可以找律师 |
[13:40] | Let me tell you how it works in the U.S.A., Dimitri. | 我给你讲讲美国怎么办事 狄米奇 |
[13:44] | You tell me who put you on that plane, | 你告诉我是谁把你弄上飞机的 |
[13:46] | where you were being taken, | 你是从哪里被带走的 |
[13:48] | and I will do my best to protect you from them. | 我会尽全力保护你免受他们的迫害 |
[13:51] | Or I find out on my own — which I will — | 或者我自己找到答案 这我很有信心 |
[13:55] | and when I do, I will turn you over | 然后我就把你交给 |
[13:57] | to whoever you’re running from, | 你在躲避的那些人 |
[13:59] | let them decide what to do with you. | 让他们决定怎么处置你 |
[14:01] | So, let me ask you again — | 所以我再问你一遍 |
[14:04] | Who put you on that plane? | 谁把你弄上飞机的 |
[14:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:13] | I love FBI. | 我爱联调局 |
[14:16] | I am want for arrest in Russia. | 我在俄罗斯是个通缉犯 |
[14:18] | I go to Venezuela for hiding. | 我逃去了委内瑞拉 |
[14:20] | They find me there — | 他们在那里找到了我 |
[14:21] | Put me in car, take me to airport. | 把我塞进车 载到机场 |
[14:25] | Plane is already there. | 飞机已经等在那里了 |
[14:27] | I see it is not just me. | 我发现不只有我一个人 |
[14:30] | There are others. | 还有其他人 |
[14:31] | We are not allowed to speak. | 他们不让我们说话 |
[14:36] | I don’t know more. | 我不知道其他的事了 |
[14:38] | Who found you? | 是谁找到你的 |
[14:44] | This was an SVR op. | 这是一次俄罗斯对外情报局的行动 |
[14:46] | This guy’s a Russian fugitive | 这个人是俄罗斯的逃犯 |
[14:47] | being stolen back by his own country. | 是俄罗斯试图劫他回去的 |
[14:49] | No wonder the damn plane’s unmarked. | 难怪飞机无标记 |
[14:50] | The Russians are never gonna say a word about it, | 俄罗斯人绝不会承认有这件事 |
[14:53] | let alone release the manifest. | 更别说提供人员名单了 |
[14:55] | You want me to get The State Department involved? | 你想让我通知国务院吗 |
[14:57] | No. | 不 |
[15:00] | I want you to get Reddington involved. | 我想让你通知雷丁顿 |
[15:01] | Maybe he’ll pay the Russian ambassador a visit. | 也许他可以去拜访一下俄罗斯大使 |
[15:08] | Tuzik? | 图吉克 |
[15:11] | Tuzik! Come! | 图吉克 过来 |
[15:14] | Tuzik. | 图吉克 |
[15:19] | Good evening, ambassador. | 晚上好 大使 |
[15:22] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:23] | No need to worry. Tuzik and I are getting along splendidly. | 不用担心 图吉克和我相处得可好了 |
[15:27] | Care for a peach? | 要吃个桃吗 |
[15:28] | I rarely enter someone’s home for the first time | 我很少会第一次去别人家 |
[15:30] | without bringing a gift, | 却不带礼物 |
[15:32] | and there’s a wonderful little produce stand around the corner. | 墙角的水果是我的一点心意 |
[15:35] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[15:38] | Mr. Ambassador, as we speak, | 大使先生 我们说话的功夫 |
[15:40] | there’s an unmarked plane being pulled from the East River. | 东河那儿正在打捞一架无标记的飞机 |
[15:43] | I think we both know that plane is Russian. | 我想我们都知道那架飞机是俄罗斯的 |
[15:45] | That plane has no ties to the Russian government. | 那架飞机与俄罗斯政府没有任何关系 |
[15:48] | You really should try the peaches. | 你真该尝尝这些桃子 |
[15:50] | They’re perfectly ripe — and freestone. | 熟的正好 而且肉核都分离了 |
[15:52] | Unlike a clingstone, | 不像粘核的桃 |
[15:54] | the pit of a freestone separates more freely from the flesh, | 离核的桃肉和核更易分离 |
[15:57] | making it ideal for consumption. | 吃起来口感更佳 |
[16:03] | The prisoners on that plane — I need the manifest. | 那架飞机上的囚犯 我需要一份名单 |
[16:07] | I swear… | 我发誓… |
[16:09] | if you hurt him… | 你要是伤害它… |
[16:10] | Oh, my Goodness, no. | 天呐 怎么会 |
[16:12] | I’m not a monster. | 我又不是禽兽 |
[16:13] | You really think I’d harm a dog? | 你真觉得我会伤害一条狗吗 |
[16:26] | You, on the other hand… | 你就不好说了 |
[16:29] | The manifest. | 人员名单 |
[16:31] | I just received it from Reddington. | 我刚从雷丁顿那里拿到的 |
[16:34] | According to this, there were three guards. | 根据这份名单 有三名警卫 |
[16:35] | Two were killed in the crash. | 两名死于坠机 |
[16:37] | The third is in I.C.U. | 剩下一个在重症监护病房 |
[16:38] | They’re just bringing him out of surgery now. | 刚做完手术 |
[16:40] | Based on everything we know, | 根据我们所掌握的所有线索 |
[16:42] | there were 10 prisoners on that transport. | 运输机上有十名囚犯 |
[16:44] | Three are in custody, four are confirmed dead, | 有三人已被收押 四人确认死亡 |
[16:45] | one of which is burned beyond recognition. | 其中一人被烧得面目全非 |
[16:47] | Coroner’s working to I.D. the John Doe now. | 验尸官正在想办法确认无名氏的身份 |
[16:49] | That leaves three convicts at large. | 也就是还有三名罪犯在逃 |
[16:53] | Alexei Fayer, Bogdan Chrikoff, | 阿列克谢·法耶尔 波格丹·克里科夫 |
[16:55] | and Vadim Okecka. | 还有瓦迪姆·奥克卡 |
[16:57] | One of them has to be Berlin. | 他们中肯定有一个就是柏林 |
[16:58] | Talk to that surviving guard. | 跟那个活下来的警卫谈谈 |
[17:00] | Bring photos of our fugitives. | 把疑犯的照片拿过去 |
[17:02] | Nobody sleeps until Agent Malik’s killer is found. | 杀害马丽科探员的凶手被抓到之前谁都不许睡 |
[17:06] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[17:09] | Found it in evidence, from that first day. | 从第一天的证物里找到的 |
[17:18] | You don’t have to — | 你不必回赠我 |
[17:19] | Thank you so much. This is beautiful. | 谢谢 很漂亮 |
[17:27] | Thought it might remind you of all the good we’ve done. | 也许这能让你想起我们做过的好事 |
[17:37] | No. | 不是 |
[17:39] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[17:41] | Look, we know the situation you’re in. | 我们知道你现在的状况 |
[17:43] | The people you work for — they know you’re here, | 你为之效力的人 他们知道你在这里 |
[17:45] | so whatever secret you’re trying to protect — | 所以不管你想要保守什么秘密 |
[17:46] | We know about the man they call “Berlin.” | 我们知道他们称之为柏林的那个人 |
[17:49] | We know he’s one of those three, | 我们知道他就在这三个人当中 |
[17:50] | and we need you to tell us which one. | 我们要你告诉我们是哪一个 |
[17:52] | You don’t know who you’re dealing with. | 你们不知道你们要对付的人有多厉害 |
[17:56] | Why don’t you tell us? | 那你来告诉我们吧 |
[17:56] | I don’t know his name. No one knows his name. | 我不知道他的名字 没人知道他的名字 |
[18:01] | All I know is the story. | 我只知道那个故事 |
[18:04] | Story? What story? | 故事 什么故事 |
[18:10] | They say he started in the Red Army | 他们说他从红军起家 |
[18:13] | and then the KGB, | 后来在克格勃受训 |
[18:14] | and he was… | 他 |
[18:16] | notorious for sending off… | 因为把他的敌人 |
[18:19] | his enemies to the war camps in Siberia. | 送到西伯利亚的战俘营而臭名昭著 |
[18:23] | Then, towards the end of the cold war, | 然后 在冷战即将结束之时 |
[18:26] | some stories began to circulate | 有传言开始散播 |
[18:28] | that his daughter had fallen in love with a dissident. | 说他的女儿与一个异见分子坠入爱河 |
[18:35] | She was captured, imprisoned. | 她被逮捕 被关押 |
[18:37] | But, you see, the colonel — he knew his way around. | 但是上校 自有他的一套 |
[18:40] | He arranged so she could escape. | 帮助她逃了出去 |
[18:44] | When the Kremlin found out, | 克里姆林宫发现之后 |
[18:45] | they decided to make an example of him, | 决定拿他开刀 杀鸡儆猴 |
[18:48] | so they sent him off to Siberia | 所以他们把他也送去西伯利亚 |
[18:49] | to rot away with his enemies. | 让他跟他的敌人烂在一起 |
[18:54] | It is said that they could hear him every night | 据说每天晚上他们都能听到 |
[18:58] | praying for his daughter’s safety, | 他为他女儿的安全祈祷 |
[19:00] | that she would never be found. | 祈祷她永远不会被人找到 |
[19:03] | And one day, something arrived in his cell. | 有一天 有个东西被送到他的牢房里 |
[19:06] | It was a pocket watch he had given his daughter, | 是个怀表 他曾送给他女儿的那只 |
[19:10] | and inside was a picture of her. | 里面还有她的照片 |
[19:12] | And a few months later, something else arrived — | 几个月之后 又送来了别的东西 |
[19:16] | Her ear. | 她的一只耳朵 |
[19:18] | And then a finger. | 随后是手指 |
[19:20] | His enemies sent her back to him | 他的敌人把她切成一块一块的 |
[19:24] | piece by piece. | 寄给他 |
[19:27] | No one knows how he did it, but he did — | 没人知道他是怎么做到的 但他做到了 |
[19:32] | Some say that he carved a knife | 有人说他把他女儿的一块骨头 |
[19:35] | from one of his daughter’s bones — | 磨成了刀 |
[19:39] | and slaughtered all the men | 杀光了所有 |
[19:40] | that had held him captive for so many years. | 这许多年来囚禁他的人 |
[19:45] | Then he vanished… disappeared… | 然后他消失了 行踪不明 |
[19:48] | a ghost… | 成了鬼魂 |
[19:50] | hunting, searching | 猎杀 寻找 |
[19:52] | for the man responsible for his daughter’s death. | 杀害他女儿的真凶 |
[19:56] | The man you’re looking for is not on those photos. | 这些照片里没有你要找的人 |
[20:00] | The man you’re looking for was never on the manifest. | 你要找的人也不在人员名单上 |
[20:16] | One of the most wanted men in the world | 世界上的头号通缉犯之一 |
[20:17] | has escaped federal custody. | 逃出了联调局的监管 |
[20:19] | There are prisoners running free in the city. | 城市里有很多在逃犯 |
[20:22] | A C.I.A. agent has been murdered. | 还有一名中情局探员被杀 |
[20:24] | Where are you on the case? | 案子到底查得怎么样了 |
[20:27] | We’ve got the plane’s manifest. | 我们已经得到了飞机的人员名单 |
[20:28] | Unfortunately, our P.O.I.’s not on it. | 不幸的是 上面没有我们要找的嫌犯 |
[20:31] | So you’re nowhere? | 所以毫无进展 |
[20:33] | We’re piecing it together. | 我们正把线索拼接起来 |
[20:34] | The good news is | 好消息是 |
[20:35] | that Reddington’s escape from federal custody | 雷丁顿从联调局监管下逃走的消息 |
[20:37] | has been contained, | 已经被封锁 |
[20:38] | which means if Keen is willing, | 就是说如果基恩愿意 |
[20:41] | the task force can continue. | 特别小组可以继续工作 |
[20:42] | You arrested Reddington. He escaped. | 你逮捕了雷丁顿 他逃走了 |
[20:45] | Now you ask me to meet in secret, off the record, | 现在你又要我来秘密见面 |
[20:47] | so you can tell me you’re willing to work with him? | 是要告诉我你想跟他合作了吗 |
[20:50] | You let Reddington get away. You want him on the street. | 是你让雷丁顿逃跑 你希望他自由行动 |
[20:52] | I don’t. | 我并不想 |
[20:54] | People do. | 有人想 |
[20:55] | What people? | 什么人 |
[20:59] | Just get Keen and Reddington back. | 让基恩和雷丁顿回来就是了 |
[21:03] | What people? | 什么人 |
[21:34] | What do I care if some cop’s dead? | 某个警察的死活跟我有什么关系 |
[21:36] | I’m telling you, I didn’t have anything to do with it. | 我告诉你 我跟这件事没关系 |
[21:39] | No, no, no, no, no. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[21:40] | Mr. Hoodie is the guy that you want to talk to. | 你应该去和帽兜先生谈 |
[21:43] | Ask Mr. Hood. | 去问帽兜先生 |
[21:46] | We have an eyewitness. | 我们有目击证人 |
[21:47] | You were picked up six blocks from the crime scene. | 你在离犯罪现场六个街区外的地方被抓 |
[21:50] | We have a bloody fingerprint inside the vehicle, | 我们在汽车里找到了带血指纹 |
[21:52] | surveillance from that club. | 还有俱乐部的监控录像 |
[21:54] | You have one chance right now — | 你现在只有一次机会 |
[21:56] | who commissioned the hits? | 这些暗杀是谁指使的 |
[21:57] | I want a name and location. | 告诉我名字和地点 |
[22:04] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[22:08] | Funny thing, you know — I used to be a real boy scout, | 给你讲个故事 我以前是个乖孩子 |
[22:11] | strictly by the book, followed all the rules. | 循规蹈矩 一切按规矩办事 |
[22:16] | Then this thing happens. | 然后发生了件事情 |
[22:18] | My fiance, she gets killed — murdered right in front of me. | 我未婚妻被杀了 就死在我面前 |
[22:21] | The guy who did it — the only way I could get him | 我能找到凶手的唯一方法 |
[22:23] | was to forget all the rules. | 就是忘掉所有的规矩 |
[22:25] | It was a real crossroads for me. | 那是我人生的十字路口 |
[22:28] | Had to choose which path to take. | 必须选择要走哪条路 |
[22:31] | The thing is, i think it’s real important for you to know — | 结果是 我想你很需要知道这点 |
[22:34] | the path I took… | 我选择的那条路 |
[22:37] | there wasn’t any rules. | 没有任何规矩 |
[22:39] | And the thing I realized was that sometimes, | 并且我意识到 有时候 |
[22:43] | that’s okay. | 那也是可以的 |
[22:45] | Like… when some greasy Russian… | 比如 当有些俄罗斯混蛋 |
[22:49] | starts murdering my friends! | 开始谋杀我朋友的时候 |
[22:51] | I want a name. | 告诉我名字 |
[22:53] | I want a name! | 告诉我名字 |
[22:58] | Milos Pavel Kinsky — | 米洛斯·帕维尔·金斯基 |
[23:00] | sometimes known as “Berlin.” | 又名”柏林” |
[23:03] | He’s a Russian national, former Spetsnaz Commando, | 他是俄罗斯公民 前俄罗斯特种突击队员 |
[23:06] | trained in the KGB’s 45 division. | 在克格勃第45师受训 |
[23:10] | Organized crime is now his fancy. | 有组织犯罪现在是他的最爱 |
[23:12] | Makes Putin look like a Christmas elf. | 普京跟他比起来都是小儿科了 |
[23:17] | Now that you know who he is, | 既然你知道他是谁了 |
[23:19] | what exactly did you do to put him in such a bad mood? | 你到底做了什么让他如此不爽 |
[23:24] | I’m just as curious as you. | 我也想知道 |
[23:26] | And you’re here because…you want…? | 你来这里 是想要 |
[23:29] | Access. | 使用权 |
[23:31] | The kind even the FBI doesn’t have. | 联调局都没有的那种 |
[23:34] | All those spinning satellites | 能记录所有文字对话内容 |
[23:36] | that record every keystroke, every phone call, | 所有通话内容和每一个小秘密的 |
[23:38] | everybody’s dirty little secrets. | 间谍卫星使用权 |
[23:42] | You find him for me, and I’ll do the rest. | 你替我找到他 接下来的事我来做 |
[23:48] | I heard about Harold. | 我听说了哈罗德的事 |
[23:54] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[24:09] | They don’t know if Cooper’s gonna make it through the night. | 他们不确定库珀能否挺过今晚 |
[24:14] | You still haven’t told me how Sam was involved in this. | 你还是没告诉我萨姆是怎么参与到此事的 |
[24:21] | The way Sam told the story… | 萨姆所说的故事 |
[24:26] | was that one night, | 是在某个夜晚 |
[24:27] | an old friend showed up at his door scared. | 一位老朋友来到他家 非常害怕 |
[24:32] | the friend told Sam he was leaving town, | 他告诉萨姆他要离开 |
[24:34] | that he was in danger… | 因为他处境危险 |
[24:40] | …and that he needed someone to care for a little girl… | 他还需要有人照顾一位小女孩 |
[24:45] | that her father had died that night in a fire. | 小女孩的爸爸在那晚的火灾中死了 |
[24:49] | So Sam… | 所以萨姆 |
[24:53] | …took the little girl in, | 收养了那个小女孩 |
[24:55] | and he raised her as his own… | 独自一人将她养育成人 |
[25:01] | …always sheltering her from the truth about her biological father. | 总是保护着她不让她知道亲生父亲的真相 |
[25:06] | And that’s why you killed him. | 所以你杀了他 |
[25:08] | I killed Sam because he was in pain and he wanted to die | 我杀了他是因为他非常痛苦 想要解脱 |
[25:12] | and because I had to protect you from the truth. | 当然也是为了让你远离真相 |
[25:15] | What truth? | 什么真相 |
[25:21] | The only memory I have of my real father… | 我唯一的关于亲生父亲的记忆 |
[25:28] | …is from the night of the fire. | 只有那晚的火灾 |
[25:36] | I remember him pulling me out of the flames… | 我记得他带我离开火海 |
[25:42] | …saving me. | 救了我 |
[25:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:56] | And knowing his identity would put you in grave danger. | 如果你知道他的身份 你会极其危险 |
[26:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:04] | Because he’s…a fugitive on the “Most Wanted” list? | 因为他 是头号通缉犯吗 |
[26:10] | I loved Sam, Lizzy. | 我爱萨姆 莉兹 |
[26:17] | Taking his life was… | 了结他的生命是… |
[26:23] | of all the… | 是我所做的 |
[26:29] | …difficult things that I’ve done… | 所有事情里 |
[26:39] | …that may… | 或许 |
[26:42] | may be the most. | 是最困难的一件事 |
[26:46] | But I did it | 但我还是做了 |
[26:47] | to keep you from learning the name of your real father, | 以避免你知道你亲生父亲的名字 |
[26:50] | to protect you. | 以保护你 |
[26:53] | And you must understand — having done that, | 你得知道 既然我已经那么做了 |
[26:55] | I’m certainly not going to tell you who he was now. | 现在也绝不会告诉你他是谁的 |
[27:06] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[27:07] | I found him. | 找到他了 |
[27:08] | Got a pencil? | 拿笔记一下吧 |
[27:09] | I’m listening. | 听着呢 |
[27:10] | 5152 Katrine Way. | 凯萨琳路5152号 |
[27:13] | Was that your source? | 你的线人吗 |
[27:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:16] | Did he find Berlin? | 他找到柏林了吗 |
[27:18] | We’ll have to keep looking. | 还得继续找 |
[27:25] | Look out! | 小心 |
[27:45] | Let’s deal with the other female agent first. | 先把另一个女探员解决了 |
[27:49] | Then I want you to take care of the ginger. | 然后再去处理那个黄毛小子 |
[27:55] | You must be the one they call “Berlin.” | 想必你就是人称柏林的那位了 |
[28:05] | No, the reports are wrong. | 报告是错的 |
[28:07] | I don’t care what the manifest said. | 我不管人员名单是怎么写的 |
[28:08] | There was an 11th prisoner on that plane. | 当时还有第11个罪犯在飞机上 |
[28:12] | Oh, you think I care about resources right now? | 你觉得我现在会关心需要动用的资源吗 |
[28:13] | This guy killed my partner. He gutted my boss. | 这人杀了我同伴 还对我老大动手 |
[28:17] | I want you to get every agent with a badge | 我要你把所有探员都派出去 |
[28:19] | out looking for this damn guy. | 给我找这个人 |
[28:24] | You… | 你 |
[28:26] | Meera… | 米拉 |
[28:28] | It’s all because of me. | 都怪我 |
[28:54] | I must say, I’m very good at finding people. | 不得不说我太擅长找人了 |
[28:58] | I’ve tracked enemies far and wide. | 天南地北的敌人我都追踪过 |
[29:03] | I once found a hedge-fund manager | 我还曾经在库鲁埃尼河的河岸上 |
[29:05] | hiding in the Amazon with the Yawalapiti | 找到过和亚瓦拉皮提人一起藏匿在 |
[29:08] | on the banks of the Kuluene River. | 亚马逊地区的对冲基金会主席呢 |
[29:10] | You know what the key to finding your enemies is? | 你知道找到敌人的关键是什么吗 |
[29:13] | Remembering everyone’s name. | 记住每个人的名字 |
[29:16] | It’s critical to my survival. | 这是赖以生存的关键 |
[29:19] | Anyone knows the head of some drug cartel in Colombia, | 所有人都知道哥伦比亚贩毒集团首脑的名字 |
[29:22] | some politician in Paris. | 巴黎政客的名字 |
[29:24] | But I know their wives, girlfriends, children, | 但我还知道他们的妻子 女友 孩子 |
[29:28] | their enemies, their friends. | 敌人 朋友的名字 |
[29:30] | I know their favorite bartender, | 我知道他们最喜欢的酒保是谁 |
[29:31] | their butcher. | 常光顾的肉贩叫什么名字 |
[29:32] | I remember the name of the baker | 我记得在11岁那年 |
[29:34] | I stole the strawberry bismarck from when I was 11 years old | 偷草莓油炸圈的那家面包店店主的名字 |
[29:37] | and his wife– Trudy Svoboda. | 还有他妻子的名字 她叫特鲁迪·斯沃博达 |
[29:39] | But you– I have no idea who in the sam hill you are. | 而你…我不知道你到底是谁 |
[29:44] | I have not a clue what I’ve done to you, | 我不知道我对你做过什么 |
[29:46] | what I’ve taken from you. | 从你那夺走过什么 |
[29:48] | And yet, of all the people I’ve hurt, | 可是 在所有我伤害过的人里 |
[29:50] | none of them have come after me | 没有一个会花上 |
[29:52] | with half as much vim and vigor as you. | 你所用的一半的精力来追踪我 |
[29:56] | I don’t even recognize your face. | 我甚至根本就没见过你 |
[29:58] | I’m stymied. | 我无从下手 |
[30:00] | And yet, here we are. | 然而事已至此 |
[30:03] | You found me. | 你找到了我 |
[30:05] | Through your weakness. | 通过你的弱点找到的 |
[30:08] | I searched for one for years– | 我搜寻了好多年 为了找到一个 |
[30:11] | a weakness that would allow me to get to you. | 一个能让我找到你的弱点 |
[30:15] | I nearly gave up. | 我几乎都要放弃了 |
[30:17] | And then I find out about her. | 然后我发现了她 |
[30:21] | Seemed so implausible | 如此谨慎的人 |
[30:23] | that someone so careful could be so careless. | 也会这般粗心 真是难以置信 |
[30:29] | And so I exploited it and waited. | 所以我利用此机会 等待时机 |
[30:33] | And here we are… | 现在我们终于见面了 |
[30:36] | thanks to Elizabeth Keen. | 多亏了伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[30:54] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[31:00] | Help me understand what horrible thing I did to you | 告诉我我对你做了什么可怕的事 |
[31:03] | that could possibly make all of this worth it. | 值得你这样大动干戈 |
[31:07] | Who on God’s green earth are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[31:14] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[31:31] | Being shot in the hand is just an absolute bitch– | 开枪打手绝对是最贱的做法… |
[31:35] | All those little bones. | 搞得全是碎骨头 |
[31:38] | At least it goes right through. | 但至少子弹不会留在手上 |
[31:39] | Worst part, honestly, is needing somebody to help zip your fly. | 其实最糟的部分在于得找个人帮你拉拉链了 |
[31:46] | Tell me your story. | 快跟我说说你的故事 |
[31:48] | I’m not leaving here without a story. | 没听到故事我可不会走 |
[31:56] | Being shot in the hip, on the other hand — Jiminy Cricket. | 可是髋部中枪 可怜的人啊 |
[32:00] | Thick bone, large artery… | 大腿骨受伤 大动脉出血 |
[32:02] | not to mention the fact that it makes walking upright | 更不必说今后都不用指望 |
[32:04] | forever impossible. | 再能直立行走了 |
[32:05] | Just don’t pass out. Stay focused. | 先别昏过去 集中注意力 |
[32:12] | The story. | 告诉我你的故事 |
[32:13] | What did I do to you? | 我到底跟你有什么过结 |
[32:17] | How about the kneecap? | 膝盖骨怎么样 |
[32:18] | The I.R.A. always loved a good kneecapping. | 爱尔兰共和军最喜欢把膝盖骨打得粉碎了 |
[32:23] | Beirut! | 贝鲁特 |
[32:28] | Beirut. | 贝鲁特 |
[32:31] | 2010. | 2010年 |
[32:34] | The Campolongo incident. | 坎波隆戈事件 |
[32:42] | Slide it. | 放下枪 |
[32:43] | Slide the gun now. | 立刻把枪放下踢过来 |
[32:45] | No. | 不行 |
[32:49] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[32:52] | Do it! | 快动手 |
[32:54] | Kill her! | 干掉她 |
[32:56] | Pull the trigger! Do it! | 快开枪 快动手 |
[33:00] | Now! | 快啊 |
[33:06] | Kill her! Pull the trigger! Do it now! | 干掉她 开枪 动手啊 |
[33:08] | – Don’t do it. – Do you hear me?! | -别开枪 -你聋了吗 |
[33:09] | – Tom. Please. – Shoot her! | -汤姆 求你了 -快毙了她 |
[33:11] | This man — he take everything from me! | 这个人 夺走了我的一切 |
[33:14] | For what? For nothing. | 为了什么 不为别的 |
[33:15] | For money — business. | 就为了赚钱 为了他的生意 |
[33:17] | He snaps his fingers, and my life was — | 他动动手指 我的生活就毁… |
[33:21] | Well, that simplifies matters. | 现在好办了 |
[33:23] | Just the three of us. | 就我们三个 |
[33:25] | Tom, put the gun down | 汤姆 放下枪 |
[33:26] | before you do something you’ll deeply regret. | 别犯傻 不然你将悔恨终生 |
[33:28] | I’m the one you want. | 你要杀的人是我 |
[33:31] | Make the right choice, Tom. | 做个正确的选择 汤姆 |
[33:33] | But make it fast. | 但要快点选 |
[33:36] | Because when I get over there, | 因为我要是过去了 |
[33:38] | I’m gonna take that gun away from you. | 我就要把你的枪拿走了 |
[34:04] | – No! – We can’t leave him alive. | -不 -我们不能留他活口 |
[34:06] | Please go. | 走吧 |
[34:08] | I’ll finish it. | 我来做 |
[34:10] | This is between us. | 这是我们俩的事 |
[34:19] | Do it quickly. I’ll be waiting outside. | 快点解决 我在外面等你 |
[34:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:42] | What? | 什么 |
[34:57] | Authorities are now reporting | 根据官方报道 |
[34:58] | that all prisoners from that crashed plane | 所有坠毁飞机上的囚犯 |
[35:00] | have been apprehended and they are in police custody. | 都被逮捕 现已被警方羁押 |
[35:03] | In a statement issued moments ago from city hall, | 几分钟前从市政厅传来消息 |
[35:05] | the governor congratulated local and federal… | 州长祝贺了当地和联邦… |
[35:08] | I told you everything I know. | 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[35:10] | I’m telling you, I didn’t have anything to do with it. | 我告诉你 我是清白的 |
[35:11] | I told you everything I know. What more do you want to know? | 我知道的都告诉你了 你还想知道什么 |
[35:14] | I didn’t have anything to do with it. | 我是清白的 |
[35:18] | How long you going to keep me here? | 你要把我关多久 |
[35:23] | Indefinitely. | 一辈子 |
[35:34] | Her kids were only 8 and 5. | 她的两个孩子才八岁和五岁 |
[35:41] | Any update on Cooper? | 库珀那边有什么消息 |
[35:48] | The coroner, uh, just called in the results on the John Doe — | 法医刚递交了无名氏的尸检结果 |
[35:51] | the charred body found at the scene. | 就是现场那具烧焦的尸体 |
[35:52] | He wasn’t a prisoner. | 他不是囚犯之一 |
[35:55] | He had to be. | 不可能啊 |
[35:56] | I mean, we accounted for everyone. | 我们清点了所有人 |
[35:58] | This report identifies him | 这份报告验明了他的身份 |
[35:59] | as the third guard on the manifest. | 他是名单上的第三名警卫 |
[36:01] | What? No. | 什么 不会吧 |
[36:02] | I mean, the third guard — he’s in a hospital. | 第三名警卫在医院啊 |
[36:04] | Berlin cut his hand off. | 柏林把他的手砍掉了 |
[36:10] | Oh, no. | 不对 |
[36:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:39] | He cut his hand off? | 他把他的手给砍了 |
[36:40] | He was handcuffed to a guard, | 他跟一个警卫铐在一起 |
[36:42] | and he’s cutting his hand off. | 然后把他的手给砍了 |
[36:43] | …cutting his hand off. | 把他的手给砍了 |
[36:45] | – His hand off. – Cutting hand. | -手砍下来了 -砍手 |
[36:47] | Yeah, that’s what all the prisoners said — he cut his hand off. | 所有囚犯都是这么说的 他把他的手给砍了 |
[36:50] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[36:52] | It’s… | 那是 |
[36:53] | it’s a lexical ambiguity. | 那是句有歧义的话 |
[36:56] | He cut his hand off. | 他把他的手给砍了 |
[37:03] | Berlin cut off his own hand? | 柏林砍下了自己的手 |
[37:06] | The guard. | 那个警卫 |
[37:16] | The man you killed wasn’t Berlin. | 你杀的那个人不是柏林 |
[37:18] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[37:19] | You know? | 你知道 |
[37:21] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[37:21] | He spoke of Beirut 2010, | 他提到了2010年贝鲁特的事 |
[37:24] | the Campolongo incident… | 坎波隆戈事件 |
[37:26] | an unfortunate mess, | 一起不幸的事故 |
[37:27] | but Berlin’s attacks on my business | 但是柏林对我生意的攻击 |
[37:30] | started years earlier. | 要比这早好几年 |
[37:32] | The moment he said it, I knew. | 他一提到这件事 我就知道了 |
[37:34] | But you didn’t say anything? | 但你什么都没说 |
[37:35] | Berlin needs to believe I think he’s dead. | 得让柏林相信我以为他已经死了 |
[37:38] | It provides us with an advantage. | 这就让我们有了优势 |
[37:41] | So, he’s still out there. | 这么说 他还在逍遥法外 |
[37:44] | I’m sure you’ll find him. | 我相信你会找到他的 |
[37:51] | Lizzy, there’s something I want you to understand | 莉兹 有些事我希望你明白 |
[37:53] | about your father Sam. | 关于你父亲萨姆的事 |
[37:56] | That night when he took you in… | 他收养你的那晚 |
[37:59] | without hesitation… | 没有一丝犹豫 |
[38:01] | Sam made a difficult choice | 萨姆做出了很艰难的选择 |
[38:03] | that changed the course of his life. | 以至于改变了他的生活 |
[38:06] | And that’s where you find yourself now. | 所以你才成为今天的你 |
[38:09] | You can turn away and run from it. | 你可以转身离去 |
[38:11] | You can hide from it. | 你可以不去面对 |
[38:14] | And if you choose to do that, I’ll fly away. | 但如果你这么做 我会离开 |
[38:18] | Or you can face it and confront it… | 或者你可以勇敢面对这事 |
[38:22] | engage it. | 主动面对它 |
[38:25] | And maybe… maybe… | 可能 我是说可能 |
[38:28] | you prevail and rise above it. | 你能克服它战胜它 |
[38:42] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[38:49] | I’ll be on a plane tonight. | 我今晚就坐飞机走 |
[39:13] | ♬我明白生命终将逝去♬ | |
[39:22] | ♬虽相伴彼此 我仍知道这天终会到来♬ | |
[39:31] | ♬我是如此幸运♬ | |
[39:33] | ♬有所爱之人的双手可以依靠♬ | |
[39:40] | ♬其他人却无此幸事♬ | |
[39:49] | ♬陪在我身边♬ | |
[39:53] | ♬让我们纵情呼吸♬ | |
[40:08] | ♬伪装是我的原罪 却从未赢得过胜利♬ | |
[40:16] | ♬一切外表之下 深藏的仍是个普通人♬ | |
[40:25] | ♬我不愿受到伤害♬ | |
[40:27] | ♬这世界已有太多尖锐伤我至深♬ | |
[40:35] | ♬陪在我身边♬ | |
[40:38] | ♬你是我所有的一切♬ | |
[40:44] | ♬我有没有说过我需要你♬ | |
[40:48] | ♬我有没有说过我渴求你♬ | |
[40:52] | ♬如果没有 那是我太愚蠢♬ | |
[40:56] | ♬我坦承没人比我更了解♬ | |
[41:02] | ♬每天看着你的脸庞我都想轻声询问♬ | |
[41:12] | ♬你付出了一切却为何无所需求♬ | |
[41:20] | Tom told me something right before he died. | 汤姆在他死前和我说了件事 |
[41:24] | What was that? | 什么事 |
[41:26] | “Your father’s alive.” | 你父亲还活着 |
[41:29] | Lizzy, look at me. | 莉兹 看着我 |
[41:30] | ♬我有没有说过我需要你♬ | |
[41:33] | I’m telling you, with no uncertainty, | 我现在明确告诉你 |
[41:37] | your father is dead. | 你父亲死了 |
[41:39] | He died in that fire. | 他死于那场火灾 |
[41:40] | ♬那是我太愚蠢♬ | |
[41:43] | ♬没人比我更了解♬ | |
[41:48] | That man… | 那个… |
[41:50] | Berlin… | 叫柏林的人 |
[41:52] | he’s out there. | 依然逍遥法外 |
[41:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:01] | And we’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[42:25] | ♬你无所需求♬ | |
[42:29] | ♬却付出一切♬ | |
[42:33] | ♬抱紧我直到我死去♬ | |
[42:38] | ♬期许在另一个世界与你相会♬ |