时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | You sure you’re feeling okay? You were coughing all night. | 你真的没事吗 都咳了一晚了 |
[00:20] | I’m fine. It’s probably nothing. | 没事 不严重 |
[00:23] | – What time is Stella’s Talent Show? – 7:00. | -斯黛拉才艺秀是什么时候来着 -七点 |
[00:26] | Any idea when she goes on, | 知道她什么时候出场吗 |
[00:27] | or do I have to sit and watch | 还是要我一直坐在那里 |
[00:29] | that Doyle kid do backflips for 20 minutes? | 看那个道尔做二十分钟后空翻 |
[00:31] | Be nice. | 别这样嘛 |
[00:33] | No, I don’t want you to get what I got. | 我可不想传染你 |
[00:35] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[01:27] | Morning, Paul. | 早啊 保罗 |
[02:00] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[02:02] | I need a doctor — | 我需要医生 |
[02:04] | Westland Bank, 14th and Vermont. | 在十四街和佛蒙特街交口处的韦斯特兰银行 |
[02:06] | What’s happening? Are you injured? | 什么事 您受伤了吗 |
[02:08] | Do you record these calls? | 报警电话你们会录音吗 |
[02:10] | Yes. What’s your emergency? | 是的 您有什么紧急情况 |
[02:12] | Amanda… | 阿曼达 |
[02:14] | Hey. It’s me. Look…something happened. | 是我 听我说 发生了点事情 |
[02:19] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[02:22] | I want to let you know how much I love you. | 我想让你知道我很爱你 |
[02:30] | Paul, are you all right? | 保罗 你没事吧 |
[02:32] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[02:34] | Paul, Paul. Look at me. Look at me. You all right? | 保罗 保罗 看着我 你没事吧 |
[02:36] | Someone call a doctor! | 快叫医生 |
[02:38] | Paul, Paul, look at me. Paul. | 保罗 看着我 保罗 |
[02:40] | Paul, look at me. Look at me. Relax. Relax, Paul. | 保罗 看着我 放松 放松 保罗 |
[02:46] | – What’s going on? – Back up, sir. | -出什么事了 -退后 先生 |
[02:48] | – Hey, I — – Back up. | -我… -退后 |
[02:49] | I said, “What’s going on?” | 我问你出什么事了 |
[02:50] | – Back up now. – Look, folks, if I can have your attention, | -马上退后 -大家注意 |
[02:51] | we have a situation that’s gonna require everyone stay put. | 这里出了点状况 大家待在原地不要动 |
[02:54] | – I’m not staying. – Based on this man’s symptoms, | -我才不待在这里 -根据这个人的症状 |
[02:56] | we have a reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[02:57] | whatever he has may be contagious. | 他的病可能具有传染性 |
[02:59] | Wait, you’re saying that we’re — we’re what? Infected with that? | 你的意思是 我们被传染了吗 |
[03:01] | – For your own safety… – Let me out of here. | -为了大家的安全… -让我离开 |
[03:02] | You need to remain in the building. | 大家需要待在楼里 |
[03:04] | – Back up now. Back up. – Please! | -退后 退后 -大家不要动 |
[03:04] | My son, my son. Please. | 让我儿子出去 求你了 |
[03:06] | Nobody’s leaving. Nobody can leave. | 大家不要动 谁都不准离开 |
[03:06] | I said, “Let me out”! | 让我离开这里 |
[03:08] | Nobody is leaving this building! | 谁都不准离开这栋大楼 |
[03:10] | We’re under quarantine. | 我们被隔离了 |
[03:21] | 柏林 第8号 | |
[03:25] | I should have let you rough him up. | 我应该让你把他打一顿的 |
[03:29] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[03:31] | I can’t vouch for how Cooper or the Bureau may react to this, | 我不知道库珀或者局里是什么反应 |
[03:33] | but this, Tom — | 但是汤姆的事 |
[03:36] | you’re doing the right thing here, Liz. | 你那么做是正确的 莉兹 |
[03:38] | No matter how this all turns out, | 不论事情结局如何 |
[03:39] | I’m gonna find Tom, or whatever the hell his name is, | 我都会找到汤姆 或者随便他叫什么 |
[03:42] | and I’m gonna take him apart piece by piece | 把他大卸八块 |
[03:44] | until he tells me everything. | 直到他告诉我一切 |
[03:46] | And I’ll help you do just that. | 我会帮你的 |
[03:48] | But right now, | 但是现在 |
[03:50] | the only real way out of this thing is to go right through it. | 解决这件事的唯一办法就是勇于面对 |
[03:54] | ♬只得如此♬ | |
[03:57] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:58] | ♬别无他法♬ | |
[03:59] | I first met the individual who calls himself “Tom Keen”… | 我第一次见到这个自称是汤姆·基恩的人 |
[04:01] | ♬只得如此♬ | |
[04:03] | on July 9, 2010, at a cafe in Georgetown. | 是2010年7月9日在乔治城的一家咖啡馆 |
[04:05] | ♬别无他法♬ | |
[04:06] | I believe he was inserted into my life | 我觉得他被安插进我的生活 |
[04:08] | in an effort to locate Raymond Reddington. | 是为了寻找雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[04:11] | I believe he had advanced knowledge | 我觉得他事先知道 |
[04:12] | that Reddington would contact me. | 雷丁顿会联系我 |
[04:14] | How or why, I don’t know. | 但我不知道他怎么知道的 又有什么目的 |
[04:16] | No. That stays. | 不 这个给我留下 |
[04:17] | ♬只得如此♬ | |
[04:21] | ♬别无他法♬ | |
[04:24] | I also believe that since making contact, | 我还觉得汤姆·基恩进入我的生活 |
[04:25] | ♬只得如此♬ | |
[04:26] | Tom Keen’s dual purpose has been data collection | 有两个目的 收集情报 |
[04:28] | ♬别无他法♬ | |
[04:28] | and counterintel. | 以及反情报工作 |
[04:29] | Did you tell your husband | 你有没有告诉过你丈夫 |
[04:30] | you were working with Raymond Reddington? | 你在和雷蒙德·雷丁顿合作 |
[04:34] | I did not. | 没有 |
[04:35] | And if you would refrain from referring to him as my husband, | 如果你不再称他为我丈夫的话 |
[04:37] | I’d appreciate that. | 我感激不尽 |
[04:40] | ♬寻你而来♬ | |
[04:43] | And you have no idea as to his whereabouts at this time? | 你现在不知道他的行踪对吗 |
[04:46] | No. | 对 |
[04:46] | ♬日已西下♬ | |
[04:47] | When Tom Keen realized | 汤姆·基恩意识到 |
[04:49] | I wasn’t going to share my work details with him… | 我不会告诉他我的工作细节后 |
[04:51] | ♬寻你至此♬ | |
[04:51] | he insisted on surrendering himself to me | 就坚持向我投降 |
[04:53] | so that he could front-door infiltrate this facility | 以方便他合理潜入这里 |
[04:56] | for further data collection. | 进一步收集情报 |
[04:57] | You think that he wanted to be discovered by you | 你觉得他是故意让你发现 |
[04:58] | ♬周遭俱寂♬ | |
[05:00] | in order that he could be detained here? | 好找机会被拘留在这里的吗 |
[05:02] | – Is that your belief? – It is. | -你是这样想的吗 -是的 |
[05:04] | He wanted inside this facility. | 他想进入内部 |
[05:05] | ♬探得芳闺♬ | |
[05:07] | What have you learned about any possible accomplices? | 你知道他可能有哪些同谋吗 |
[05:09] | I know three. | 我知道三个 |
[05:10] | ♬踏破柴扉♬ | |
[05:10] | Christopher Maly, | 克里斯多夫·马利 |
[05:11] | who claimed to be his brother, Craig Keen. | 声称是他的哥哥克雷格·基恩 |
[05:13] | Jolene Parker, also known as Lucy Brooks. | 茱莲妮·帕克 又名露西·布鲁克斯 |
[05:13] | ♬心潮激荡♬ | |
[05:16] | Both are dead. Maly committed suicide. | 二人都已死亡 马利是自杀 |
[05:17] | ♬神与卿往♬ | |
[05:18] | And I believe Tom Keen murdered Jolene Parker. | 我觉得茱莲妮·帕克是被汤姆谋杀的 |
[05:22] | The third is Gina Zanetakos. | 第三个人是吉娜·詹妮塔克斯 |
[05:23] | I’m not sure how she’s connected, | 我不清楚她到底与此事有何联系 |
[05:25] | but she is available for questioning, | 但是我们可以审讯她 |
[05:26] | since she is serving a sentence for conspiracy | 因为她因共谋和谋杀罪 |
[05:29] | and murder at Danbury. | 正在丹伯里服刑 |
[05:30] | No, Gina Zanetakos escaped two weeks ago | 不 吉娜·詹妮塔克斯两周前 |
[05:32] | when she was on a work furlough. | 在暂准狱外工作时逃跑了 |
[05:34] | Her whereabouts are unknown. | 她行踪不明 |
[05:35] | Why didn’t you inform the bureau about Tom Keen | 你最早发现汤姆·基恩欺骗你时 |
[05:37] | after uncovering his initial deception? | 为什么不通知局里 |
[05:39] | – I wanted to investigate him. – Why? | -我想调查他 -为什么 |
[05:42] | So I could see how deep this rabbit hole would run. | 因为那样我就能发现幕后黑手 |
[05:45] | You didn’t want to help him escape? | 你不想帮助他逃跑吗 |
[05:47] | That’s really a stupid question. | 这问题真的蠢极了 |
[05:49] | ♬唯此可慰我殇♬ | |
[05:56] | Call Reddington. Tell him you lost the tail. | 打电话给雷丁顿 告诉他你跟丢了目标 |
[05:57] | ♬唯此可慰我殇♬ | |
[05:58] | Do it now. | 现在就打 |
[06:04] | ♬别无他法♬ | |
[06:06] | ♬只得如此♬ | |
[06:09] | They lost the husband. | 他们跟丢了她的丈夫 |
[06:17] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[06:19] | Worse than I thought. | 比我想的还糟 |
[06:30] | You know, I knew a guy once — | 我以前认识个人 |
[06:32] | he had a spider web all down his arm. | 他的胳膊上纹了一个很大的蜘蛛网 |
[06:34] | He had one ring for every body that he claimed credit for. | 他每杀死一个人就去纹一个圈 |
[06:40] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[06:51] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[06:56] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[06:57] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[07:00] | You a killer, Jesse? | 你是杀手吗 杰西 |
[07:02] | I sure hope you’re a killer, | 我真希望你是杀手 |
[07:03] | because I don’t think you have a future in surveillance. | 因为你真的不擅长监视 |
[07:05] | I-I can help you, man. Reddington — he trusts me. | 我可以帮你 兄弟 雷丁顿 他相信我 |
[07:09] | Reddington doesn’t even know your name. | 雷丁顿连你的名字都不知道 |
[07:11] | But I know for damn sure that he didn’t tell you | 我非常确定 他没告诉你 |
[07:12] | – anything about his business. – That’s not true. | -任何关于他自己的事 -不是的 |
[07:14] | – I know a lot. – He gave you a photo. | -我知道很多事 -他给你一张照片 |
[07:17] | He gave you some cash up front, and he told you to follow me. | 预付你点现金 让你跟着我 |
[07:19] | You don’t know who I am. | 你不知道我是谁 |
[07:21] | But the man that you work for — he’s very careful. | 你为之效力的人 他非常小心 |
[07:24] | He’s cautious. He’s controlled. He’s ruthless. | 他很谨慎 他擅长操控全局 他残忍无情 |
[07:26] | I know all that ’cause I followed him for years. | 我知道是因为我追踪他好几年了 |
[07:29] | But… | 但是… |
[07:32] | here’s the thing. | 事实上 |
[07:34] | The guy that I work for — he’s more cautious, | 我为之效力的人 他更谨慎 |
[07:38] | he’s more controlled, and he’s far more ruthless. | 更擅长操控全局 而且更加残忍无情 |
[07:40] | Maybe he’s the guy I should be working for. | 也许他才是我该为之效力的人 |
[07:46] | You don’t choose Berlin. | 不是你选择柏林 |
[07:51] | He chooses you. | 是他选择你 |
[07:54] | And he is coming. | 他就要来了 |
[08:05] | Man. | 天呐 |
[08:07] | That really is a nice tattoo. | 这纹身真漂亮 |
[08:16] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:17] | My letter of resignation. | 我的辞职信 |
[08:18] | Hello, Agent Keen. | 你好 基恩探员 |
[08:19] | As of today, | 今天起 |
[08:20] | I’m requesting an immediate transfer out of the task force. | 我要求即刻调离特别小组 |
[08:23] | Look, Agent Keen, | 基恩探员 |
[08:25] | the revelations about your husband — | 关于你丈夫的内情 |
[08:27] | I trust you had nothing to do with it. | 我相信你与此事无关 |
[08:29] | – I’ve made up my mind. – I have an urgent case. | -我心意已决 -我有紧急案件 |
[08:31] | He’ll have to tell it to someone else. | 他只能告诉别人了 |
[08:33] | That’s not going to work. | 那可不行 |
[08:34] | I trust you had nothing to do with your husband. | 我相信你与你丈夫的事毫不相关 |
[08:37] | The bureau, not so much. | 局里没我这么肯定 |
[08:38] | But they’re willing to give you the benefit of the doubt precisely | 但他们愿意假定你是无辜的 |
[08:40] | because they know how valuable you are. | 因为他们了解你的价值 |
[08:42] | I am only valuable | 我唯一的价值 |
[08:43] | because I’m willing to speak to Reddington, | 在于我愿意跟雷丁顿交谈 |
[08:44] | – and that is no longer the case. – Agent Keen… | -现在情况不同了 -基恩探员 |
[08:46] | He killed my father. | 他杀了我父亲 |
[08:48] | Reddington went into my father’s hospital room | 我父亲还活着时 雷丁顿去了 |
[08:51] | when he was alive. | 他的病房 |
[08:52] | And when Reddington came out, my father was dead. | 等雷丁顿出来时 我父亲死了 |
[08:56] | I’d like to have a word with Agent Keen privately, please. | 我想跟基恩探员单独谈谈 拜托了 |
[09:01] | No. | 不 |
[09:02] | No? | 不 |
[09:03] | This case relates directly to your husband | 这个案子直接关系到你的丈夫 |
[09:05] | and why he was here. | 以及他在这里的原因 |
[09:07] | I have reason to believe an attack is imminent. | 我有理由相信一场袭击迫在眉睫 |
[09:09] | Sir, Reddington should tell you what he knows, | 长官 雷丁顿应该告诉你他知道的情况 |
[09:11] | or you should detain him here indefinitely. | 否则你该将他无限期地拘留在这里 |
[09:13] | There was a piece of evidence in your storage unit — Berlin. | 你的储藏室里有一样证据 柏林 |
[09:17] | Is that what this is about? Something in Berlin? | 是关于这个吗 柏林的事 |
[09:20] | People are going to die, Harold. | 会有人丧命 哈罗德 |
[09:21] | Those lives are on his hands. | 那些生命都掌握在他的手里 |
[09:25] | I don’t want to seem dismissive, and I promise I will consider | 我不想轻视你 我保证我会考虑 |
[09:27] | your request and all of your grievances. | 你的要求和所有抱怨 |
[09:29] | But if what he says is true — | 但如果他说的是事实 |
[09:30] | Sir, please accept my resignation. | 长官 请批准我的辞职 |
[09:33] | Agent Keen, are you really willing to put your anger at me | 基恩探员 你真的愿意把你对我的愤怒 |
[09:36] | above the lives of innocent people? | 置于无辜民众的生命之上吗 |
[09:42] | I’ll do the case. | 我接这个案子 |
[09:44] | But when it’s over, I’m finished. | 但是等案子结束后 我就辞职 |
[09:46] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[09:48] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[09:50] | Earlier today, a man died | 今天早些时候 一名男性 |
[09:51] | at the Westland Bank in Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿韦斯特兰银行身亡 |
[09:54] | Reports indicate | 报告显示 |
[09:54] | the cause of death may have been the Cullen virus. | 死因可能是卡伦病毒 |
[09:57] | Hazmat teams have quarantined the bank. | 防化小组已经把银行隔离了 |
[09:59] | The deceased has been identified as a Paul Blankenship, | 死者已经确认是保罗·布兰肯希普 |
[10:01] | an armored-truck driver. | 一名运钞车司机 |
[10:02] | They’re working to identify how he was infected. | 他们正在调查他的感染方式 |
[10:04] | Paul Blankenship didn’t pick up this bug | 保罗·布兰肯希普在亚热带非洲闲游时 |
[10:07] | while wandering through subtropical Africa | 并未感染上此病毒 |
[10:09] | I believe he was infected as part of a larger plot | 我相信他的感染是一个大阴谋的一部分 |
[10:12] | involving myself and this task force. | 这个阴谋涉及我本人和整个特别小组 |
[10:15] | How does a man dying in a bank have anything to do with you? | 一个人死在银行跟你有什么关系 |
[10:18] | Threats on my life are a constant. | 我经常受到人身威胁 |
[10:20] | I monitor them closely. | 我密切监控着它们 |
[10:21] | Two days ago, I received word of a biological threat. | 两天前 我听说会有生物武器威胁 |
[10:25] | Does this connect back to Berlin? | 这和柏林有关吗 |
[10:26] | I suspect this incident at the bank is not what it seems, | 我怀疑在银行发生的事没那么简单 |
[10:29] | but rather the first shot | 而是一起针对我的 |
[10:31] | in a larger, coordinated assault aimed directly at me. | 更大的 有组织的袭击的”开头炮”罢了 |
[10:34] | I don’t think Paul Blankenship was a victim of an outbreak. | 我认为保罗·布兰肯希普不是疾病爆发的受害者 |
[10:38] | I think he was a foot soldier in a biological army. | 而是一只生化大军的马前卒 |
[10:42] | I think he was meant to carry out orders by a superior, | 我觉得他本该执行上级命令 |
[10:45] | someone who’s willing to use | 有人想要用 |
[10:47] | one of the world’s most deadly viruses to further their cause. | 世上最致命的病毒来推动他们的计划 |
[10:51] | An outbreak of Cullen could lead to a global pandemic. | 卡伦病毒的爆发可能导致全球大范围感染 |
[10:54] | The very threat of an outbreak would cause panic, fear. | 病毒爆发的威胁会引起人们的惊慌 恐惧 |
[10:57] | And fear is a valuable tool | 而恐惧是一种很有价值的手段 |
[10:59] | to get people to do what you want. | 能让人们对你言听计从 |
[11:00] | Sounds like an elaborate plan just to get to you. | 听上去像是个为了抓到你而精心设计的计划 |
[11:03] | Listen, I can’t connect all the dots | 我不能把在银行发生的事件 |
[11:05] | between the incident at the bank and the eventual outcome, | 和最终的目的全部联系起来 |
[11:09] | but I sincerely doubt his death was part of the plan, | 但我非常怀疑他的死是计划的一部分 |
[11:12] | a plan devised by someone | 做这个计划的人 |
[11:14] | who doesn’t care how many people die, as long as I’m one of them. | 宁可错杀一千 也不姑息我一个 |
[11:23] | 韦斯特兰银行 纽约 曼哈顿市 | |
[11:27] | Dr. Nina Buckner, | 我是妮娜·巴克纳博士 |
[11:28] | CDC’s Epidemic Intelligence Service. | 来自疾控中心传染病情报部门 |
[11:29] | Good to see you again. Thanks for taking the time. | 很高兴再次见到你 感谢你抽出时间 |
[11:31] | We don’t want to interfere with your investigation. | 我们不想妨碍你的调查 |
[11:33] | No, actually, you do, | 不 事实上你们应该介入调查 |
[11:34] | especially after what I’m about to show you. | 尤其是在听了我要告诉你们的情况之后 |
[11:36] | We did a full work-up on the victim. | 我们给受害者做了一个全面检查 |
[11:38] | He was infected with what we call Cullen, | 他感染了一种我们称之为卡伦的病毒 |
[11:40] | a virus strain so lethal | 这种病毒极其致命 |
[11:42] | that two dozens of the world’s leading virologists | 以至于几十名世界领先的病毒学家 |
[11:44] | declared a moratorium on all research. | 都宣布暂停其研究 |
[11:46] | It’s too deadly to study? | 太致命以致于无法研究吗 |
[11:47] | All known cultures are on lockdown. | 所有已知的培养菌都被封锁起来了 |
[11:49] | The risk is too great. | 风险太大了 |
[11:51] | The influenza pandemic in 1918 killed 50 million people. | 1918年的流感大爆发造成五千万人死亡 |
[11:55] | If this strain went airborne, | 如果这种病毒经空气传播出去 |
[11:56] | it would wipe out that number in the first month. | 第一个月的死亡人数就能打破这个数字 |
[11:58] | If it went airborne. | 如果经空气传播出去 |
[11:59] | So you’re saying you think it didn’t? | 你的意思是它还没传播吗 |
[12:00] | Correct. We’ve checked everyone in the bank. | 是的 我们给银行里的每个人做了化验 |
[12:02] | Incredibly, nobody else is infected. | 难以置信地是没人被感染 |
[12:04] | It looks like this virus was intentionally mutated | 看上去有人改变了这种病毒 |
[12:07] | to contain itself in the original host. | 让它只留在原始宿主体内 |
[12:09] | It doesn’t spread. | 不传播蔓延 |
[12:09] | So you’re saying that somebody designed this virus, | 你的意思是有人设计了这种病毒 |
[12:12] | built it to target the infected victim. | 只会感染目标受害者 |
[12:14] | Yes. He was poisoned. | 是的 他是被毒害的 |
[12:15] | I think we may have found the murder weapon. | 我想我们可能发现了凶器 |
[12:17] | This was in Blankenship’s jacket. | 这是在布兰肯希普的外套里发现的 |
[12:18] | – That’s the virus? – Well, we don’t know yet. | -那就是病毒吗 -我们尚不清楚 |
[12:20] | We’re taking it back for analysis now. | 我们现在要把它带回去进行分析 |
[12:22] | Why would somebody send it to him? Did he inject himself? | 那人为什么会寄给他 他自己注射的吗 |
[12:24] | Well, that’s your department. But I’ll say this– | 那是你们的工作 但我得说… |
[12:27] | there are not a lot of scientists proficient enough | 精通于这样的变异病毒领域的科学家 |
[12:29] | to mutate a virus like this. | 并不多 |
[12:30] | Anyone working with Cullen is doing so in isolation, | 任何研究卡伦病毒的人都是孤立的 |
[12:33] | illegally, and for no good purpose. | 违法的 且出于不良目的 |
[12:40] | You realize if you leave, the task force ends. | 你知道要是你离开 特别小组就散了 |
[12:43] | Everyone’s lives go back to normal, except yours. | 大家回归正常生活 除了你 |
[12:47] | This doctor friend of yours– tell me about him. | 你的这位博士朋友 跟我说下他的情况 |
[12:49] | He was the lead research scientist | 他曾是美国军方传染病研究所的 |
[12:51] | on infectious diseases at USAMRIID | 首席研究科学家 |
[12:53] | and the foremost expert on the Cullen virus. | 还是研究卡伦病毒的权威专家 |
[12:55] | “Was.” Now he’s a criminal. | “曾是” 现在他是名罪犯 |
[12:57] | No, the work he’s done has been criminalized, | 不 他所做的工作被判定为犯法行为 |
[12:59] | which is why he left USAMRIID. | 因此他离开了美国军方传染病研究所 |
[13:02] | But if anybody knows anything about black-market viruses, | 但如果有人知道任何有关黑市病毒的信息 |
[13:05] | it’s Dr. Bruce Sanders. | 那一定是布鲁斯·山德斯博士了 |
[13:08] | This is a copy of Tom’s code book. | 这是汤姆的密码书副本 |
[13:11] | It was used to pass information between Tom and his superiors. | 汤姆和他的上级用它来传递信息 |
[13:15] | I had my associate Borakove decode it. | 我让我的搭档波拉科夫破译了其中内容 |
[13:18] | There’s surprisingly little | 令人惊讶地是其中关于我自己 |
[13:19] | about myself and my organization, | 和我组织的内容很少 |
[13:22] | but it contains speculation about our cases | 却有对于我们案子的推测 |
[13:26] | and a great deal about you. | 以及大量关于你的内容 |
[13:27] | I suggest you use some discretion | 我觉得你要谨慎决定 |
[13:30] | as to how you disclose any of it. | 要公开其中哪些信息 |
[13:34] | It’s an olive branch, Lizzy. | 我这是在向你示好呢 莉兹 |
[13:42] | Dembe, do you mind trading seats with me? | 邓比 介意跟我换个座位吗 |
[13:54] | I just heard back from the CDC. | 我收到了疾控中心的消息 |
[13:56] | Syringe found on our victim? | 在受害人身上找到的针管 |
[13:58] | Well, it didn’t contain the virus. | 里面不是病毒 |
[14:00] | It contained the cure. | 而是治疗用剂 |
[14:02] | You’re looking at the antidote to the world’s deadliest virus. | 你们看到的是世上最致命病毒的解药 |
[14:04] | Antidote? I thought the CDC said there was no known cure. | 解药 我以为疾病防治中心说这病毒无药可解 |
[14:07] | There wasn’t… until this. | 本来是没有 直到它的出现 |
[14:09] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[14:10] | If Blankenship had the cure, then why is he dead? | 要是布兰肯希普有解药 他为什么会死 |
[14:14] | Forensics pulled text messages from Blankenship’s cell. | 鉴证人员在布兰肯希普手机里找到了短信 |
[14:17] | “Your next treatment is on its way. | “你下次的治疗药物已寄出 |
[14:18] | Do your job on the 30th and treatments will continue.” | 30号那天干好你的工作 治疗会继续” |
[14:21] | “Do your job.” What job? | “干好你的工作” 什么工作 |
[14:23] | The 30th is tomorrow. | 30号就是明天 |
[14:24] | This isn’t an outbreak. It’s extortion. | 这不是疾病爆发 而是要挟 |
[14:27] | Blankenship was infected with a deadly virus | 布兰肯希普感染了致命病毒 |
[14:29] | – and blackmailed for the antidote. – Which he refused. | -并被以解药要挟 -他拒绝了 |
[14:31] | This guy chose to die instead of following orders. | 这人选择了死亡而非听从指示 |
[14:33] | Why? Blackmailed for what? To kill Reddington? | 为什么 要挟他干什么 杀死雷丁顿吗 |
[14:36] | It still seems like a bit of a reach. | 这有点不合实际 |
[14:38] | Reddington was right about one thing. | 雷丁顿说对了一件事 |
[14:39] | Whatever this organization, Berlin, is planning, | 无论这个柏林组织在计划什么 |
[14:42] | Blankenship was vital to it. | 布兰肯希普都是关键 |
[14:43] | And with him gone, Berlin’s gonna need a replacement. | 他死了之后 柏林需要找人替代他 |
[15:02] | Mr. Klein, you are dying. | 克莱先生 你快死了 |
[15:05] | I have infected you with the Cullen virus. | 我让你感染上了卡伦病毒 |
[15:08] | It is the single deadliest pathogen in existence. | 这是世界上最致命的的病菌 |
[15:11] | Within a matter of hours, | 过几个小时 |
[15:12] | your temperature will spike, rashes will spread. | 你的体温会升高 红疹会扩散 |
[15:15] | You will experience blackouts, bleeding. | 你会昏迷 流血 |
[15:18] | And within 24 hours, you will be dead. | 24小时之内就会身亡 |
[15:21] | Medical science has no known cure. | 目前医学上没有治疗办法 |
[15:23] | But I do. | 但我有 |
[15:26] | In the syringe before you, you will find your first treatment, | 在你面前的针管里 是你的第一针解药 |
[15:28] | which will sustain you for the next 24 hours. | 会让你支撑24小时 |
[15:32] | Contact the police or notify anyone, including your family, | 你要是报警 联系任何人 包括你的家人 |
[15:36] | and there will not be another. | 就不会有下一针了 |
[15:38] | If you’re still alive in 24 hours, | 如果24小时之后你还活着 |
[15:40] | you will receive your second treatment, | 你就会拿到第二针药 |
[15:42] | along with instructions on how to proceed. | 还有操作指令 |
[15:52] | Dr. Sanders is incredibly well-respected | 山德斯博士在工作人员中 |
[15:55] | by everyone on staff. | 很受尊敬 |
[15:56] | I’ve never seen anyone quite as dedicated to his work. | 他是我见过的最敬业的人 |
[15:59] | Please, Monique, tell me he’s not testing | 莫妮克 他现在不再 |
[16:01] | his pincushion voodoo on the patients. | 拿他的病人做实验了吧 |
[16:03] | – He’s still doing research? – Oh, yes. | -他还在做实验吗 -是的 |
[16:06] | And, mind you, it’s all over my head. | 我有些不能理解 |
[16:07] | But virology is Dr. Sanders’ lifework. | 但是病毒学是山德斯博士的终身事业 |
[16:11] | I’ll check on you in a bit. | 我一会再来 |
[16:12] | One of the brightest men I’ve ever met. | 他是我见过的最聪明的人之一 |
[16:22] | Dr. Sanders. I don’t know if you remember me… | 山德斯博士 不知道你还记不记得我 |
[16:26] | Liechtenstein. | 列支敦士登 |
[16:27] | – Right. – December 2010. | -是的 -2010年12月 |
[16:29] | No, no. | 不不 |
[16:31] | January 2011. | 是2011年1月 |
[16:33] | Reming– | 雷明 |
[16:35] | – No, no, no. Reddington. – Raymond. | -不不 雷丁顿 -雷蒙德 |
[16:36] | Yes! Raymond! | 对 雷蒙德 |
[16:38] | Sit down, Raymond. | 请坐 雷蒙德 |
[16:41] | Sit, please. | 请坐 |
[16:43] | I met Dr. Sanders here through a mutual friend | 是一个朋友介绍我和山德斯博士认识的 |
[16:47] | to discuss a very delicate | 来探讨一个非常敏感的 |
[16:49] | and underfunded research project. | 资金不足的研究项目 |
[16:52] | As I recall, the science was awesome… | 回想一下 当时科学太奇妙了 |
[16:57] | …but financially precarious. | 但是财务状况太糟了 |
[16:59] | We did, however, | 但是 我们 |
[17:00] | spend a glorious weekend in God’s country | 在那个美丽的国家度过了一个美好的周末 |
[17:02] | with two snow bunnies | 和那两个瑞士的白人 |
[17:03] | who were Dead Ringers for the Swiss Miss girl. | 双生变性姐妹花 |
[17:08] | And we watched “Space Ranger.” | 我们还看了《太空游侠》 |
[17:11] | Yes. “Space Ranger.” What a memory. | 是啊 《太空游侠》 美好的时光啊 |
[17:16] | I heard you went through a bit of a rough patch. | 我听说你遇到了一些困难 |
[17:20] | But it looks like you’ve landed on your feet. | 但是看起来你的生活回归正轨了 |
[17:22] | I’ve never been better. | 我现在非常好 |
[17:25] | And you’ve relocated. | 你还换了工作地点 |
[17:27] | The, um… | 工作人员 |
[17:28] | staff is not exactly what you would call “top drawer.” | 不是那么出色 |
[17:33] | I have fired Monique twice, | 我把莫妮克开除了两次 |
[17:36] | and she still shows up for work every day like clockwork. | 她每天还是准时来上班 |
[17:43] | I don’t have the heart to pull her security badge. | 我真是不忍心把她赶走 |
[17:47] | Dr. Sanders is at the forefront of virology. | 山德斯博士是病毒学的前沿专家 |
[17:50] | He’s been working tirelessly to find cures | 他孜孜不倦地寻找 |
[17:53] | for some of the world’s most deadly illnesses. | 一些世界上致命疾病的治疗方法 |
[17:57] | A few years back, he injected himself with meningitis | 几年前 他给自己注射了脑膜炎病菌 |
[18:01] | and along with what he thought was a synthesized cure. | 还有他自以为管用的合成药物 |
[18:07] | But I’m — no, I’m — I’m — I’m fine, really. | 但是我 我没事 真的 |
[18:09] | Full recovery. | 痊愈了 |
[18:12] | Doctor, we’ve come to you on pressing business. | 博士 我们来找你有急事 |
[18:15] | What can you tell us about the Cullen virus? | 你能告诉我们卡伦病毒的事吗 |
[18:19] | Oh, spooky. | 恐怖 |
[18:22] | Spooky stuff. | 好恐怖 |
[18:23] | Bad news. | 非常吓人 |
[18:25] | You’ve researched it? | 你研究过吗 |
[18:27] | Well, it was recently used as a weapon | 它最近被当做一种武器 |
[18:31] | to target a man named Paul Blankenship. | 来袭击一个叫保罗·布兰肯希普的人 |
[18:35] | He must be the first. There will be more. | 他肯定是第一个受害人 还会有更多 |
[18:39] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:41] | Cullen is the instrument of the apocalypse. | 卡伦是毁灭世界的工具 |
[18:46] | The five horsemen are coming, | 五个天启骑士要来了 |
[18:49] | and they will bring death and destruction unlike — | 他们会带来死亡与毁灭 |
[18:51] | – There are four horsemen. – There are five! | -天启骑士只有四个 -是五个 |
[18:57] | This I know. | 这个我知道 |
[19:01] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:03] | The space agent. | 太空特工 |
[19:06] | The space agent. | 太空特工 |
[19:09] | UD4126 U.D.-4126. | |
[19:12] | Is he still active? | 他还在工作吗 |
[19:13] | Active and operational. | 而且还在执勤 |
[19:15] | U.D.-4126 was never — | UD4126从来就 |
[19:18] | That wormy little bastard could barely land the simulator, | 那个小混蛋连模拟器都不会降落 |
[19:22] | let alone carry out an alpha-level mission. | 怎么能执行最高级任务呢 |
[19:25] | Chesterfield cleared him. | 切斯特菲尔德说他可以 |
[19:26] | Two days later, he came to me for research. | 两天之后 他来找我做研究 |
[19:29] | He wanted me to look at some — some field tests, | 他想让我看看一些实地测试结果 |
[19:32] | systematic observations. | 还有系统的观察报告 |
[19:34] | Anything you can share? | 能给我看看吗 |
[19:36] | Well, I’ve got research on Cullen, if that’s what you mean, | 我有卡伦的实验报告 你要看吗 |
[19:39] | and activated carbon samples, | 还有活性炭样本 |
[19:42] | a-absorption tests. | 吸附性测试 |
[19:44] | Whatever you’ve got. | 你有的都给我吧 |
[19:45] | I’d love our people at the lab to give this a once-over. | 我希望我们实验室的人浏览一遍 |
[19:51] | U.D.-4126 is way out of line this time, way out of line. | UD4126这次太出格了 太出格了 |
[19:56] | Well, I’ll say. | 我不得不说 |
[19:59] | “Space Agent U.D.-4126.” How stupid do you think I am? | 太空特工UD4126 你觉得我有多傻 |
[20:03] | – Not the slightest. – He’s a patient in a mental facility. | -一点也不 -他是个精神病院的病人 |
[20:06] | This little field trip had nothing to do with trying to solve the case | 你把我诓到这里根本不是为了解决案子 |
[20:09] | and everything to do with you getting me alone in that plane | 只是为了让我跟你在飞机上单独相处 |
[20:12] | so you could try to change my mind. | 这样你好改变我的想法 |
[20:14] | Lizzy, someone is using a unique and deadly pathogen. | 莉兹 有人在使用一种独特的致命病菌 |
[20:18] | Yeah, you keep saying that. | 是啊 你一直那么说 |
[20:19] | Who? Who is this mysterious someone? | 是谁 这个神秘人是谁 |
[20:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:26] | Have you ever had a selfless moment in your entire life? | 你生命中有过无私的时刻吗 |
[20:30] | One where you weren’t trying to think of | 一个不想着自己能玩什么手段 |
[20:31] | some angle you could play or advantage you could gain? | 或者能得到什么好处的时刻 |
[20:36] | My God, it’s amazing. | 我的天 真是厉害 |
[20:38] | If you expect me to forgive you… | 如果你期望我原谅你 |
[20:43] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[20:44] | Catching a cab to the airport. I’m flying back on my own. | 搭车去机场 我自己飞回去 |
[20:56] | You understand if agent Keen walks, the deal is off. | 你明白基恩探员一旦离开 协议就失效了吧 |
[21:00] | Reddington will no longer have immunity. | 雷丁顿就不再有豁免权了 |
[21:02] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[21:03] | We’ll imprison him, suspend habeas corpus indefinitely, | 我们会关押他 无限推迟人身保护令 |
[21:06] | and Reddington will likely never see sunlight again. | 雷丁顿将再也看不到太阳升起 |
[21:09] | As for Agent Keen, I can tell you right now | 至于基恩探员 我现在就可以告诉你 |
[21:12] | I’ve gone on record with the director stating | 我跟领导层沟通过了 |
[21:14] | that I believe we’ve been overly indulgent with her. | 我认为我们过于放纵她了 |
[21:17] | We still haven’t fully surmised | 我们还没有完全了解 |
[21:18] | the true nature of her relationship with Reddington, | 她跟雷丁顿到底是什么关系 |
[21:20] | and now her husband is a fugitive? | 而现在她丈夫又成了逃犯 |
[21:22] | If you’re trying to impugn her integrity, I can assure you | 如果你质疑她的忠诚 我向你保证 |
[21:25] | Agent Keen has been nothing but an earnest and dedicated agent. | 基恩探员是最为认真专注的探员 |
[21:27] | And I can assure you that given the way this task force is ending, | 我也可以保证随着这个专案组终结 |
[21:30] | your future at the bureau is also in question. | 你在局里的未来也是个问题 |
[21:37] | But about Reddington — | 但是关于雷丁顿 |
[21:39] | Talk to me about how we’re gonna bring him in. | 来说说怎么把他抓进来 |
[21:43] | What do you got? | 有什么收获 |
[21:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:49] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[21:50] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[21:53] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:54] | Liz, don’t be sorry. | 莉斯 不用抱歉 |
[21:57] | We support whatever decision you make. | 你做什么决定我们都支持你 |
[22:03] | Reddington sent over the research notes from the doctor you met with. | 雷丁顿把你们见的那个博士的研究笔记发了过来 |
[22:05] | The “Doctor” we met with. | 我们见过的那个”博士” |
[22:06] | Sanders is a patient in a mental institution. | 山德斯是精神病院的病人 |
[22:09] | Yeah, well, according to Dr. Buckner, | 好吧 不过据巴克纳博士所言 |
[22:11] | he’s created an antidote to Cullen. | 他创造了卡伦病毒的解药 |
[22:12] | Sanders is researching a lethal virus from inside a psych ward? | 山德斯在一家精神病院里研究致命病毒吗 |
[22:15] | That’s not all — in order to test these theories, | 不止如此 为了验证这些理论 |
[22:17] | he’d have to synthesize the molecules, | 他还需要合成这些分子 |
[22:19] | find out how they interact in vivo. | 看它们在活体内反应如何 |
[22:21] | For that, he’d need a lab. | 为此 他需要一间实验室 |
[22:23] | You really believe he’s working with someone on the outside | 你们真的相信他跟外面的什么人合作 |
[22:25] | who’s testing his theories, manufacturing an antidote? | 验证他的理论 制造解药吗 |
[22:28] | If Sanders has a partner, | 如果山德斯有搭档的话 |
[22:29] | he may be the one who infected Blankenship. | 他也许就是让布兰肯希普感染的人 |
[22:31] | You’ve got to go back to him, | 你必须回去找他 |
[22:32] | find out who Sanders is working with. | 找出山德斯到底跟谁合作 |
[22:39] | Bruce Sanders won’t talk to me. | 布鲁斯·山德斯不跟我谈 |
[22:41] | Of course he won’t. | 他当然不会 |
[22:43] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:44] | – I thought you and I weren’t on speaking terms. – We’re not. | -我还以为咱俩在闹别扭呢 -确实如此 |
[22:48] | How reminiscent of elementary school. | 真像是小学生啊 |
[22:55] | – What’s this? – A gift from your husband. | -这是什么 -来自你丈夫的一份礼物 |
[22:58] | It’s a tattoo from the neck of an associate of mine — | 这是我一个同事脖子上的纹身 |
[23:01] | A message of sorts. | 传递了一个信息 |
[23:02] | It’s a reminder of the kind of people we’re dealing with. | 在提醒我是在跟什么样的人打交道 |
[23:06] | About our trip to see Dr. Sanders, | 关于去见山德斯博士这件事 |
[23:08] | will you be traveling with me, or are you flying coach again? | 你打算跟我一起去 还是自己飞过去 |
[23:12] | Let’s talk about Space Agent U.D.-4126. | 我们来谈谈太空特工UD4126吧 |
[23:17] | No can do. | 无能为力 |
[23:18] | Did he visit you here? | 他来这里找过你吗 |
[23:20] | – Don’t remember. – Did he come to you for help? | -不记得了 -他来向你寻求帮助吗 |
[23:24] | You said she was trustworthy. | 你说她值得信任 |
[23:26] | What are all these questions? | 那她怎么这么多问题 |
[23:27] | She’s been cleared alpha level. | 她有最高级许可 |
[23:29] | You want me to get Chesterfield on the line? | 你要我给切斯特菲尔德打电话吗 |
[23:33] | I need answers. | 我需要答案 |
[23:35] | Well, I — yes, he came to me for help. | 是的 他来向我寻求帮助 |
[23:39] | He, uh, asked me to look at some fieldwork. | 他让我帮他看一些实地测试结果 |
[23:41] | – Who came to you for help? – U.D.-4126. | -谁来寻求帮助 -UD4126 |
[23:44] | You have to give me the scientist’s name. | 你必须把这个科学家的名字告诉我 |
[23:45] | Who’s doing the experiments? | 是谁在做实验 |
[23:46] | I told you his name — U.D.-4126. | 我告诉你他的名字了 UD4126 |
[23:48] | – His name. – He doesn’t know his name. | -他的名字 -他不知道他的名字 |
[23:50] | 4126. That’s all I know. | 4126 我就知道这个 |
[23:51] | Bruce, lives are at stake. | 布鲁斯 有人危在旦夕 |
[23:53] | – U.D.-4126 — I need some way of knowing who that is. – No! | -UD4126 我要知道那是谁 -不 |
[23:56] | The horsemen! I told you what I know! | 天启骑士 我把知道的都告诉你了 |
[23:59] | It was a top-secret mission, this! | 这是绝密任务 |
[24:02] | That’s all I know! | 我就只知道这些 |
[24:05] | UD4126 U.D.-4126! | |
[24:07] | Monique, Monique… | 莫妮克 莫妮克 |
[24:12] | Monique… | 莫妮克 |
[24:14] | Monique… | 莫妮克 |
[24:15] | What is it? What did you see? | 怎么了 你看到什么了 |
[24:19] | I ran every badge from every agency | 我调查了所有对韦斯特兰银行事件 |
[24:21] | that responded to the incident at Westland Bank — | 作出回应的政府部门的证件 |
[24:23] | Homeland, FBI, FEMA, and DCPD. | 国土安全部 联调局 应急局 民防局 |
[24:27] | Why limit the search to the bank? | 为什么把搜索范围局限在银行 |
[24:29] | Because that’s where I saw it — | 因为我就是在那里看到的 |
[24:30] | a badge with the U.D. classification. | 一个印有UD的证件 |
[24:31] | Searching the preface “U.D.” turned up nothing. | 搜索以UD开头的证件 什么都没发现 |
[24:33] | So I widened to HHS, | 所以我又扩大到卫生和福利部 |
[24:37] | ATSDR, | 有毒物质和疾病登记局 |
[24:39] | and I got a hit. | 找到了一个结果 |
[24:41] | The only department that uses the preface U.D. | 唯一用UD编号的部门 |
[24:44] | is the Center for Disease Control. | 就是疾病控制中心 |
[24:46] | “Space Agent 4126” is… | “太空特工4126″是 |
[24:50] | Dr. Nikolaus Vogel. | 尼古拉斯·沃格尔博士 |
[24:53] | He lives in Arlington. | 他住在阿林顿 |
[24:55] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[24:57] | Clear. | 安全 |
[25:00] | Basement. | 我去地下室 |
[25:00] | Upstairs. | 我去楼上 |
[25:28] | We need to have a few words, Dr. Vogel. | 我们得谈谈 沃格尔博士 |
[25:31] | Who are you blackmailing and why? | 你在要挟谁 原因是什么 |
[25:33] | I asked you a question. | 我问你问题呢 |
[25:34] | Whatever the incident is, | 无论是什么事情 |
[25:36] | we know it’s scheduled to happen today. | 我们知道它会在今天发生 |
[25:37] | Tell us what we need to know. | 告诉我们实情 |
[25:39] | Help up stop this. We can help you. | 帮我们阻止这件事 我们就能帮你 |
[25:41] | There’s nothing to say. There’s nothing you can do. | 没什么可说的 你们也做不了什么 |
[25:44] | He’s coming. | 他要来了 |
[25:45] | Who’s coming? | 谁要来 |
[25:49] | You know what happens if you go through with your resignation. | 你知道自己辞职的后果吧 |
[25:51] | They’ll take him. Reddington disappears. | 他们会抓走他 雷丁顿会就此消失 |
[25:54] | This task force, this group never existed. | 这支特别小组也就烟消云散了 |
[25:56] | He’ll never go to trial. He won’t be in jail. | 他不会受审 也不会进监狱 |
[25:58] | He’ll be shoved in a box | 他会被关进密室 |
[25:59] | and interrogated the rest of his life. | 下半辈子都要接受审讯 |
[26:01] | And knowing Reddington, that won’t be long. | 你也了解雷丁顿 他坚持不了多久 |
[26:03] | This isn’t about my husband | 这不是因为我丈夫的事 |
[26:05] | or even what Reddington did to my father. | 也不是因为雷丁顿害死我父亲的事 |
[26:07] | This is…all of it. | 这 这一切 |
[26:10] | It’s too much. | 太复杂了 |
[26:13] | I’m not strong enough. | 我没那么坚强 |
[26:16] | You are. | 你很坚强 |
[26:17] | You’ve proven that. | 你已经证明过了 |
[26:23] | Where do you want it to happen? | 你想在哪里抓他 |
[26:25] | Anywhere he won’t suspect. | 他不会怀疑的地方 |
[26:32] | Dembe, it’s me. Is he there? | 邓比 是我 他在吗 |
[26:35] | I need to see Reddington. | 我要见雷丁顿 |
[26:40] | Tell me about the people you blackmailed. Who are they? | 跟我说说你要挟的人 他们是谁 |
[26:43] | You don’t seem like someone with enemies. | 你不像是有仇人的人 |
[26:46] | Oh, no, they’re not. | 不 他们不是 |
[26:48] | They’re not my enemies at all. | 他们不是我的仇人 |
[26:49] | They’re just… | 他们只是 |
[26:51] | different people from all walks of life. | 芸芸众生里的某一些人 |
[26:56] | – I’m gonna need names. – You can’t have them. | -你要告诉我他们的名字 -不可能 |
[26:59] | And it won’t make any difference, anyway. | 就算你知道了也没用 |
[27:01] | How are you gonna help them? | 你能怎么帮他们 |
[27:03] | I’m the only one that has what they want… | 只有我有他们想要的东西 |
[27:09] | …what they need. | 他们需要的东西 |
[27:15] | Hey, kids. | 孩子们 |
[27:19] | So, they’re gonna carry out my instructions or die trying, | 所以无论你们做什么 他们都要 |
[27:24] | no matter what you do. | 至死执行我的命令 |
[27:30] | That’s how blackmail works, sweetheart. | 这才叫要挟 亲爱的 |
[27:34] | I’ve got to hand it to you. | 我得承认 |
[27:36] | It’s a pretty sharp play. | 这招真的很厉害 |
[27:39] | Infecting people with a fatal virus | 用致命的病毒去感染他们 |
[27:41] | that only you have the antidote for | 而只有你才有解药 |
[27:43] | and then telling them they can’t have that antidote | 然后告诉他们除非按照你的指令去做 |
[27:45] | unless they do exactly as you ask. | 否则就得不到解药 |
[27:48] | Such a smart plan… | 真高明啊 |
[27:58] | …that I borrowed it. | 我借用了 |
[28:03] | Now, I’m no doctor, so I don’t know | 我不是医生 所以我不知道 |
[28:06] | how fast this virus of yours takes to set in, | 你的这种毒药要多快才起效 |
[28:09] | but I know it will kill you soon. | 但是我知道你很快就会死 |
[28:16] | So you’re gonna do what I say | 所以你要按我说的做 |
[28:18] | and give me those five names, | 告诉我那五个人的名字 |
[28:21] | ’cause that’s how blackmail works, sweetheart. | 因为这才叫要挟 亲爱的 |
[28:25] | Let me know when you’re ready to talk. | 想说了就叫我 |
[28:30] | ♬入云的红蔷♬ | |
[28:34] | ♬散成了烟花♬ | |
[28:45] | ♬去紧紧拥抱♬ | |
[28:49] | ♬珍视生命的人吧♬ | |
[29:01] | What do you know about recent criminal activity in Berlin? | 最近发生在柏林的犯罪活动你都知道些什么 |
[29:11] | “Aussiedler”? H-how do you spell that? | “移民”[德语] 怎么拼 |
[29:14] | ♬再轻轻写下 一切都将成空啦♬ | |
[29:19] | What about the Tambov Gang? | 那坦波夫帮呢 |
[29:21] | Z-e-m-u-n Z-e-m-u-n. | |
[29:29] | ♬去慢慢跟随♬ | |
[29:33] | ♬那些生活美好的人吧♬ | |
[29:44] | ♬不知道吧♬ | |
[29:48] | ♬我们输了 他们才是赢家♬ | |
[30:10] | ♬去紧紧拥抱♬ | |
[30:14] | ♬珍视生命的人吧♬ | |
[30:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:24] | It’s all connected. | 一切都有联系 |
[30:26] | – What is? – All of it, everything — the blacklist. | -什么 -所有一切 黑名单 |
[30:28] | We’ve been looking at it all wrong. | 我们全都想错了 |
[30:30] | We see these cases Reddington gives us | 我们认为雷丁顿给我们的这些案子 |
[30:32] | as individual, as if they’re disconnected, | 都是独立的 它们之间互不相干 |
[30:34] | but what if they’re not random? | 但如果它们不是呢 |
[30:36] | What if there’s a larger pattern to all of it? | 如果还有一个大的规律呢 |
[30:40] | Reddington got a number from Wu Jing, | 雷丁顿从吴京那得到一个号码 |
[30:42] | a code that he entered into VICAP | 在帮我们阻止了拉德党后 |
[30:44] | after helping us stop General Ludd | 进入全国犯罪数据库进行查询 |
[30:47] | in order to identify Lucy Brooks, | 从而获得了露西·布鲁克斯的身份 |
[30:49] | also known as Jolene Parker, | 又名茱莲妮·帕克 |
[30:51] | who he then tracked down using the Alchemist’s client list. | 然后他通过炼金师的客户名单追查到了她 |
[30:56] | They’re connected. | 他们都是互相关联的 |
[30:57] | Maybe not all, but some. | 也许不是全部 但其中一些相关联 |
[30:59] | Gina Zanetakos, the courier. | 吉娜·詹妮塔克斯 信使 |
[31:01] | I believe they all trace back to one entity. | 我认为他们全都可以追溯到同一个组织 |
[31:06] | In Berlin. | 在柏林 |
[31:07] | So Reddington’s using us to clear the table, | 所以说雷丁顿利用我们为他扫清障碍 |
[31:09] | wipe out the competition. | 消灭竞争对手 |
[31:10] | That’s what I thought. That’s what we’re trained to think. | 这是我的想法 我们被训练成要如此思考 |
[31:13] | But that’s not how he thinks. | 但他不是这么思考的 |
[31:16] | Look at this like he would, like a criminal. | 用他罪犯的思维方式来看这件事 |
[31:18] | Reddington said he’s bracing for war. | 雷丁顿说他在准备迎接战争 |
[31:21] | And in a war, you need allies. | 在战争中 你需要盟友 |
[31:22] | Put yourself in his position. | 以他的角度设身处地想一想 |
[31:24] | It’s not just the FBI who’s after him. | 不光是联调局在追查他 |
[31:26] | What if there’s someone else, someone he can’t stop alone? | 如果还有别人呢 他自己无法战胜的人 |
[31:29] | What better way for a criminal to turn the tables on someone | 还有什么比把联调局变为盟友 |
[31:32] | than to get the FBI on his side? | 更好的改变战局的方法呢 |
[31:35] | Our resources and our protection — | 我们的资源和保护 |
[31:37] | Not to expand his empire, but simply to survive. | 不为拓张领土 只为求生 |
[31:41] | Why wouldn’t he just tell us who’s after him? | 他为什么不告诉我们是谁在追杀他呢 |
[31:43] | Because he doesn’t know. | 因为他不知道 |
[31:44] | Sanders said there’s an impending apocalypse, | 山德斯说不久之后将会有一场浩劫 |
[31:47] | and Vogel’s words to us? “He’s coming”? | 沃格尔说他就要来了 |
[31:50] | Who’s coming? | 谁要来了 |
[31:51] | Berlin. | 柏林 |
[31:53] | It’s not a place. It’s a person. | 那不是个地点 是个人 |
[31:55] | And that person is coming for Red — today. | 那个人就要来找红魔了 就今天 |
[32:03] | Dr. Vogel talked. | 沃格尔交代了 |
[32:05] | Meet our blackmail victims — | 来认识一下被要挟对象 |
[32:07] | An electrician, a maintenance person, | 一个电工 一个维修工 |
[32:09] | a retired air-traffic controller, | 一个退休的空管员 |
[32:10] | and an armored-truck driver. | 还有一个装甲车司机 |
[32:12] | – And they’re connected how? – Airports. | -他们有什么关联 -机场 |
[32:14] | Edger Pivens is a retired air-traffic controller. | 爱德格·皮文思是一名退休空管员 |
[32:16] | The others have contracts with various airports in the area — | 其他人与该区域内多家机场都有合作关系 |
[32:19] | waste management, security, and power upgrades. | 废物处理 安保 电力升级 |
[32:23] | The driver of the armored vehicle? | 那个装甲车司机 |
[32:24] | His company picks up payroll from regional airports. | 他的公司负责从地区机场运送工资 |
[32:27] | Paul Blankenship’s replacement. | 保罗·布兰肯希普的替代者呢 |
[32:28] | This last guy, Dimitri Federov — | 最后一个 狄米崔·费德罗 |
[32:30] | Former pilot for Aeroflot, the Russian airline. | 俄罗斯航空前飞行员 |
[32:33] | – That’s five victims. – Five horsemen. | -五个受害人 -五个天启骑士 |
[32:35] | That’s a great band name. | 倒是个不错的乐队名 |
[32:36] | And Vogel told you this was what? | 沃格尔说这是什么 |
[32:38] | – An attack? – He’s not sure. | -一次攻击吗 -他不确定 |
[32:39] | All he knows is that it involves some kind of prison transport. | 他只知道这次活动涉及某个犯人转移 |
[32:41] | – This isn’t an outbreak. – It’s a jailbreak. | -这不是疾病爆发 -是越狱 |
[32:43] | Notify the FAA and alert tactical. | 通知联邦空管局和突击队 |
[32:45] | Put in a Kite-runner to CentCom. Find that plane now. | 向中央司令部报告 马上找到那架飞机 |
[32:48] | Sir, the new information | 长官 这些案件的新信息 |
[32:50] | about the cases, how they’re connected — | 关于他们如何彼此关联的… |
[32:51] | at the end of all this, Reddington is the target. | 这件事的最终目标是雷丁顿 |
[32:54] | Someone’s after him. I really think my resignation — | 有人在追杀他 我真的认为我的辞职 |
[32:56] | It’s too late, Agent Keen. | 太迟了 基恩探员 |
[32:58] | The director’s made his decision. It’s over. | 局长已经决定了 都结束了 |
[33:04] | Agent Keen! | 基恩探员 |
[33:05] | Sir, I think I have something. | 长官 我好像发现了些什么 |
[33:07] | Look at this from Vogel’s computer. | 这是沃格尔电脑上发现的 |
[33:09] | Your target is Langston municipal airport. | 你的目标是兰斯顿城市机场 |
[33:12] | It’s very simple. | 非常简单 |
[33:13] | If you want to survive, you will complete your task. | 如果你想活下去 就完成任务 |
[33:16] | Another dose of the antidote | 另一剂解药 |
[33:17] | will arrive after this task is completed. | 会在任务完成后给你 |
[33:21] | You will take your break at exactly 2:55 P.M. | 你将在下午两点五十五分休息 |
[33:25] | All we need are your credentials. | 我们需要的只是你的出入认证 |
[33:27] | Open the door to the server room. | 打开机房的门 |
[33:29] | An associate will take it from there. | 之后会有人接手 |
[33:40] | Lizzy. | 莉兹 |
[33:41] | I need you to come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[33:43] | – Where? – You need to get in the car. | -去哪 -你要赶快上车 |
[33:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:47] | You need to get in the car now. | 你要立刻上车 |
[33:51] | Lizzy, what have you done? | 莉兹 你做了什么 |
[33:53] | Once inside, you will disable the security grid. | 进去后 关掉安保网 |
[33:56] | The system uses a quantum-x storage processor — | 系统使用的是X量子存储处理器 |
[33:59] | multipath I.P. distribution. | 多通道IP分配 |
[34:01] | Circumvent the firewall at exactly 3:00 P.M. | 在三点整绕开防火墙 |
[34:24] | Move, move, move! Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 行动 行动 快走 快走 |
[34:26] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[35:20] | Control, squawk 4-4-6. | 塔台 编号446呼叫 |
[35:22] | 4-4-5-6, you are clear to land on runway “C.” | 4456 你可以在C跑道降落 |
[35:26] | Proceed to a flight ceiling of 1-8-0-0. | 航高上限1800 |
[35:35] | Abort, abort, abort, abort, abort! Go! Go! Go! | 终止行动 终止行动 快快快 |
[36:13] | Runway has been compromised. | 跑道被控制 |
[36:14] | Abort, abort. Do not land. | 终止行动 不要降落 |
[36:30] | They voided your agreement. The deal — it’s off. | 他们终止了约定 协议结束了 |
[36:34] | You don’t have immunity. | 你没有豁免权了 |
[36:36] | And you set this meeting so they could take me. | 你安排了这次会面 好让他们把我抓走 |
[36:40] | We need to leave. | 我们得马上离开 |
[36:41] | Lizzy, you’re obviously here now | 莉兹 显然你现在在这里 |
[36:43] | because you sense this meeting was a mistake. | 是因为你感觉到这次会面是个错误 |
[36:45] | Is that true? | 对吗 |
[36:49] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间讨论这个问题 |
[36:51] | This mistake — I’d like to hear more about it. | 关于这个错误 我想听你多讲一点 |
[36:53] | Raymond, we have to go. | 雷蒙德 我们得走了 |
[36:56] | Not until I hear from Agent Keen. | 除非我听到基恩探员的答案 |
[36:58] | You should wait in the vehicle, Dembe. | 你应该在车上等我 邓比 |
[37:01] | – We need you two to leave. – Let’s go. | -请你俩离开 -走吧 |
[37:12] | I’m sorry, Lizzy. Please go on. | 抱歉 莉兹 请继续 |
[37:14] | You were going to tell me about your change of heart. | 你正要告诉我你怎么改变想法了 |
[37:25] | Tiger Cat 51, you’re clear for takeoff. | 山猫51 你可以安全起飞了 |
[37:27] | Contact departure control when airborne. | 升空后请联系离场管制 |
[37:29] | Roger. Tiger Cat 51 clear for takeoff. | 收到 山猫51起飞 |
[37:35] | 699, respond to redirection. | 699 请回应改道要求 |
[37:37] | Your flight plan has been altered | 根据联邦航空紧急袭击状态 |
[37:38] | under FAA emergency incursion status. | 你们的飞行计划已经变更 |
[37:41] | NORAD scrambled a pair of fighter jets. | 北美防空联合司令部紧急起飞了两架战斗机 |
[37:44] | – They’re telling us to set down at JFK. – No! No! | -他们叫我们在肯尼迪机场着陆 -不不 |
[37:47] | They have shoot-to-kill orders. | 他们带着格杀令 |
[37:49] | How long do we have? | 我们还剩多少时间 |
[37:50] | 5, 7 minutes, max. | 五到七分钟 最多了 |
[37:53] | Okay, put it down! | 好 把飞机下降 |
[37:54] | – Down?! – Put it down! | -下降 -把飞机下降 |
[37:55] | Someplace soft. | 进行软着陆 |
[37:57] | How do you feel about the East River? | 那你觉得东河怎么样 |
[37:59] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[38:01] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[38:03] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[38:04] | What changed, Lizzy? | 是什么变了 莉兹 |
[38:05] | What are you… | 你到底在 |
[38:07] | Do you want to spend | 你想 |
[38:08] | the rest of your life in solitary confinement? | 后半辈子都被单独监禁吗 |
[38:11] | The full force of the FBI is coming for you. | 联调局现在全员出动抓你呢 |
[38:13] | None of that matters. | 这些都不重要 |
[38:15] | You want me to tell you you were right, don’t you? | 你是想让我说你是对的是吗 |
[38:18] | That’s what this is about. | 这才是关键 |
[38:19] | – This is about Sam. – I’m not gonna give you that. | -萨姆才是关键 -这个你休想 |
[38:23] | What did you learn about Sam? | 你了解萨姆吗 |
[38:24] | I’m not going to forgive you for killing my father. | 我不会原谅你杀了我父亲 |
[38:30] | So, this is where it ends. | 所以就这样结束吗 |
[38:33] | I know about the cases, how they’re connected, somehow. | 我知道那些案子之间的联系 |
[38:37] | Ressler, you need to see this. | 雷斯勒 来看看这个 |
[38:44] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[38:45] | Give me the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[38:53] | I know about Berlin — that he’s a person, | 我知道柏林的事 他是一个人 |
[38:56] | that he’s coming for you. | 他要来追杀你 |
[38:59] | Red, the FBI is coming for you. | 红魔 联调局也要来抓你 |
[39:01] | They’re already here, Lizzy. | 他们已经到了 莉兹 |
[39:05] | What are they gonna do to me that hasn’t been done before? | 他们还能用什么招数对付我 |
[39:07] | Kill me? | 杀了我吗 |
[39:12] | None of it is worse than losing you. | 这些与失去你相比 都算不了什么 |
[39:20] | Please excuse the gun. | 请原谅我的枪 |
[39:22] | I’d hate for them to think we’re in cahoots. | 我不想他们认为我们是同谋 |
[39:24] | You don’t always get to have your way. | 你并不是总能随心所欲的 |
[39:26] | You don’t get out of this. | 你逃不掉的 |
[39:27] | Drop the weapon now! | 马上放下武器 |
[39:33] | There’s no way you’re out of here! You’re surrounded! | 你逃不了了 你被包围了 |
[39:35] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[39:37] | If this is another one of your games | 如果这是你的另一个游戏 |
[39:40] | to try to trick me into forgiving you for Sam… | 想骗我原谅你杀了萨姆 |
[39:42] | Put the weapon down! | 放下武器 |
[39:44] | …for what you’ve done… | 原谅你的所作所为… |
[39:48] | You have ruined my life. | 你毁了我的人生 |
[39:50] | And I swear to God, right now, I want to kill you. | 我发誓 我现在就想杀了你 |
[39:52] | But there are answers I need, | 但是你有我想要的答案 |
[39:54] | and I can’t get them without you. | 没有你 我找不出答案 |
[39:55] | And I can’t get them without you. | 没有你 我也找不出答案 |
[39:59] | So I guess we’re stuck with each other. | 看来我们俩无法摆脱彼此了 |
[40:09] | I was once on the Island of Kori, | 我有次去了科瑞岛 |
[40:13] | free-diving in the Andaman Sea. | 在安达曼海里自由潜水 |
[40:17] | I felt terribly ill — stung by a lionfish. | 我感觉生命垂危 被狮子鱼咬到 |
[40:22] | I was dehydrated, in excruciating pain. | 我脱水了 剧痛难当 |
[40:26] | I had lost all sense of time and place. | 我对时间方位完全没有概念了 |
[40:30] | I was completely disoriented. | 我完全迷失了 |
[40:33] | But I knew I was dying, | 但我知道我要死了 |
[40:35] | so I readied myself for it. | 所以我准备好了去面对 |
[40:39] | And in that moment, at death’s door, I looked up, | 就在那一刻 在鬼门关 我抬头看 |
[40:45] | and standing over me in the brightness | 在我上方明亮的光线中站着的是 |
[40:49] | was this landless Moken sea gypsy | 生活在船上的海上吉普赛摩肯人 |
[40:52] | just standing there, smiling. | 就这样站在那里微笑着 |
[40:55] | She and her tribe nursed me back to health, good as new. | 她和族人照顾我直至康复 简直焕然一新 |
[41:01] | And when I left the island… | 我离开那座小岛时 |
[41:06] | …she kissed me. | 她亲吻了我 |
[41:08] | It was like a burst of sunlight on my cheek. | 就像我脸颊上沐浴了一缕阳光 |
[41:14] | It was… | 那真是 |
[41:24] | It made nearly dying well worth it. | 可以算是死而无憾了 |
[41:30] | That’s how I feel now. | 这就是我现在的感受 |
[41:36] | Tiger Cat 51, you’re clear to engage. | 山猫51 你可以攻击了 |
[41:39] | Roger. Engaging the target. | 收到 攻击目标 |
[42:21] | Now it begins. | 开始了 |