Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] You are headed to Stepanska, yes? 你要去斯特潘思嘉酒店对吗
[00:33] You speak English. 你会说英文
[00:34] I am English, sir. I hope you don’t mind. 我是英国人 希望您不会介意
[00:36] Um, I read somewhere that you also speak the language. 我知道你也会说英文
[00:39] Makes life a little easier for me. 这样我就轻松点了
[00:41] Of course. 当然
[00:42] Not a lot of Englishmen driving in Prague. 在布拉格当司机的英国人可不多
[00:45] Little hot in here, hmm? 这里面有点热啊
[00:47] You mind turning on the air? 可以打开空调吗
[00:49] Yes, sir. 当然 先生
[00:51] And there’s some bottled water back there, if you’d like. 后面有瓶装水 你可以喝
[00:53] Oh, yeah. 好的
[01:49] Mr. Emil Dusek, a member of parliament here in Prague, 布拉格国会议员埃米尔·杜谢克
[01:52] has been arrested. 被警方逮捕
[01:53] Our sources tell us that Mr. Dusek is a suspect 有消息称杜谢克先生是一起调查中的
[01:56] in an ongoing murder investigation. 谋杀案的犯罪嫌疑人
[01:58] He was found in a young man’s apartment. 警方在一名男子家中发现杜谢克先生
[02:00] That man was a known male escort 该男子为著名男妓
[02:02] who police believe was strangled to death. 警方认为他是被人勒死的
[02:04] Let me be clear. 我向大家声明
[02:05] I am completely innocent of these charges 我绝对是无辜的
[02:08] and look forward to an opportunity to clear my name. 我希望有机会还自己一个清白
[02:12] However, I have chosen to withdraw from the senate 尽管如此 我已从参议院辞职
[02:15] to concentrate on my defense. 集中精力为自己辩护
[02:19] No more questions. 到此结束
[02:31] Niko! My goodness! 尼科 天哪
[02:33] Red! Welcome! 红魔 欢迎
[02:35] The house is yours until I return. 我回来前这里随你怎么玩
[02:38] My flight is in three hours. 三小时后我就坐飞机走
[02:39] Look at you. You’re wasting away. 你看看你 怎么瘦成这样了
[02:41] Down 37 pounds. 轻了37磅
[02:43] All from swimming? 游泳轻的吗
[02:44] Yes — swimming. 对 游泳好啊
[02:47] And bread. I cut out bread entirely. 还有面包 我现在一点面包都不吃了
[02:49] I was a lifeguard my junior year in high school. 我高中时还做过救生员呢
[02:52] Had to give mouth-to-mouth to Mrs. Beerman. 还给比尔曼女士做过人工呼吸
[02:55] She belched up a lung full of corned beef and chlorine. 后来她吐出来一滩咸牛肉和氯水
[02:58] I haven’t been in a pool since. 从此之后我就再没进过泳池
[02:59] I’m sorry — weren’t you in the navy? 很遗憾 你当年不是海军的吗
[03:02] Enough. To business. 行了 我们谈正事吧
[03:04] What happened in Prague — losing Emil Dusek — 埃米尔·杜谢克在布拉格出事
[03:08] is very concerning. 让人很担心啊
[03:09] What happened in Prague is unfortunate, 布拉格的事确实不幸
[03:13] but how it happened is of more concern. 但我更关心事情是怎么发生的
[03:16] I believe it’s a frame. 我认为他是被陷害的
[03:18] Dusek was targeted. 杜谢克被人盯上了
[03:19] Targeted by whom? 被谁
[03:21] The Kingmaker. 拥王者
[03:22] You’re saying he was retained to eliminate Dusek 你的意思是有人雇他除掉杜谢克
[03:25] as a way of weakening our interests? 以损害我们的利益
[03:28] Yes. 对
[03:30] What I don’t know is who retained him. 但我不知道是谁雇的他
[03:32] You do know. 你知道
[03:34] You may not have a name, but, Red, 你可能不知道名字 红魔
[03:37] this was done by the same mysterious enemy 但这就是那个困扰你好几个月的
[03:40] who has been plaguing you for months. 神秘敌人所为
[03:42] Prague is just one example. 布拉格的事只是其一
[03:45] Someone has devoted a great deal of time and energy 有人花费大量时间和精力
[03:49] – to depreciate your business. – Watch your tone. -来破坏你的生意 -注意你要说的话
[03:51] It’s not my tone, Red. 这不是我说的 红魔
[03:53] People are talking. 大家都议论纷纷
[03:56] Your friends are talking — whispering. 你的朋友在议论纷纷 窃窃私语
[03:59] I don’t have any friends. 我没朋友
[04:01] Whoever this unseen enemy is, 不管这个暗处的敌人是谁
[04:03] they don’t think he’s after us. 他们的目标不是我们
[04:05] They think he’s after you. 而是你
[04:07] For now, they remain loyal, but they won’t forever. 现在他们还算忠心 可不会永远如此
[04:11] These “Friends” you mention, 你提到的这些所谓的朋友
[04:13] the ones whispering in the shadows — 在暗处窃窃私语的那些人
[04:16] Tell them from me — 替我转告一声
[04:18] “Shut the hell up.” “把嘴给我闭上”
[04:26] 拥王者 第42号
[04:41] St. Adrian’s Hospital? 圣艾德里安医院
[04:43] This is where your father died. 你父亲就是在那里去世的
[04:45] Sam. 山姆
[04:46] It’s the same building. I checked like four times. 就是这栋建筑 我检查过好多次了
[04:49] Where did you get this? 你从哪儿弄到的照片
[04:51] At least tell me this — do you trust the source? 至少告诉我 你相信情报来源吗
[04:53] No. 不
[04:54] Doesn’t prove Reddington was there the day Sam died. 这无法证明萨姆去世那天雷丁顿在那里
[04:56] If Reddington did fly all the way to Nebraska 如果雷丁顿只为了在我爸爸死前和他谈谈
[04:59] just to talk to my dad before he died, 就一路飞到内布拉斯加州
[05:01] there must have been something he wanted. 那他一定有所目的
[05:02] Well, is it possible they were friends, 可能是因为他们是朋友
[05:04] he was just paying his respects? 他只是为了表示敬意
[05:05] Since when does Reddington have friends? 什么时候雷丁顿也有朋友了
[05:14] You gonna ask him about it? 你打算问他吗
[05:16] Not until I know whether the photo’s real. 在我确定照片真假前不会
[05:18] Jamie, tell your people I’ll have an answer 杰米 告诉你的人我会在周末之前
[05:20] by the end of the week, 给出答复
[05:21] but whether or not we do business, 但不管我们做不做生意
[05:22] I’m keeping all the samples. 我都会留下所有的样品
[05:24] Lizzy. Perfect timing. Say hello to Jamie. 莉兹 时机刚好 认识下杰米
[05:26] Hello. 你好
[05:28] Where’s Tom? 汤姆在哪儿
[05:30] What a delightful man — 多可爱的人啊
[05:31] scrupulous mind for business, sharp as a tack. 做起生意一丝不苟 思维敏捷
[05:34] Red, where is Tom? 红魔 汤姆在哪儿
[05:36] He’s in New York. 他在纽约
[05:38] Not to worry. My people are watching. 无须担心 我的人监视着呢
[05:40] Please excuse the house. 鄙舍简陋 请多见谅
[05:41] My host spends a tremendous amount of money 我的房东花了大量的钱
[05:43] on all the wrong things. 却没用对地方
[05:45] What the hell is that? 那是什么鬼东西
[05:46] Cannabis. 印度大麻
[05:47] Jamie’s trying to form a huge consortium of farms 杰米试图将丹佛外的农场和仓库
[05:51] and warehouses outside Denver 组织起来成立一个财团
[05:52] and having a little trouble securing the financing, 但在资金上遇到了点小麻烦
[05:55] so I would be the bank. 所以我会出资
[05:56] I’d offer you an edible, but we have work to do. 我挺想让你尝尝 但我们还有事要做
[06:02] The Kingmaker. 拥王者
[06:03] I’ve never met the man, 我从没见过那个人
[06:05] but I recently lost a great deal of time and money 但我最近损失了大量的时间和金钱
[06:08] to his…talents. 因为他的 天赋
[06:11] He’s single-handedly responsible for the rise and fall 他一手操控了世界上最核心的
[06:14] of some of the world’s most pivotal politicians and statesmen. 一些政客和政治家的人生起浮
[06:19] He’s, what, some kind of political strategist? 他是类似于某种政治策略家吗
[06:21] He’s raised opposition research to an art form. 他对政敌的调查研究已经达到了艺术的高度
[06:25] He arranges scandals, exploits proclivities, 他会策划丑闻 利用某些政治倾向
[06:29] assassinates when necessary. 必要时还会暗杀
[06:31] I don’t know how he chooses his clients, 我不知道他是如何选择客户的
[06:33] but they say he grooms them from an early age — 但据说他从客户幼年时就开始培养
[06:36] the right universities, 合适的大学
[06:37] mentors, even spouses. 导师 甚至配偶
[06:40] And when they’re ready to run, 当他们准备好竞选时
[06:41] he does whatever it takes to assure their victory. 他会不惜一切代价来保证他们赢得选举
[06:44] He’s causing trouble for some politician in your pocket, 他给为你卖命的政治家制造麻烦
[06:46] and now you want the FBI to arrest him? 而你想让联调局逮捕他
[06:48] Yes. Please. 是的 拜托了
[06:50] And thank you. 也谢谢你
[06:51] My sources say he left Prague within the last 12 hours 我的消息来源称他在过去12小时内离开布拉格
[06:54] on a flight to the United States. 搭乘飞机到美国来了
[06:56] The average hotel-room bed can be riddled with anywhere 普通酒店的床上充斥着
[06:59] between 100,000 and 2 million dust mites, bedbugs… 十万到两百万条尘螨 臭虫
[07:04] fecal matter, urine, semen, 粪便物 尿液 精液
[07:07] methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus. 以及耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌
[07:11] That bacteria alone 光是那个细菌
[07:12] kills more than 15,000 Americans per year. 每年都能害死超过一万五千名美国人
[07:16] I will not be joining them. 我可不要成为其中一员
[07:19] These cases — you often ask for something in return. 这些案子 你总会索取什么作为回报
[07:24] Now I’m asking. 现在轮到我了
[07:25] Tom — 汤姆
[07:26] I want to know his every move. 我要知道他的每一步行动
[07:29] The Kingmaker is on his way, Lizzy, 拥王者已经在行动了 莉兹
[07:32] and whatever he intends to touch will turn very nasty. 无论他要做什么 情况一定会很糟糕
[07:48] Almost 10 years ago now, 大概是十年前
[07:49] I promised you such a day would come. 我答应过你这一天终将到来
[07:52] It will be the first of many on this grand journey of yours. 这会是你伟大前程中诸多站点里的第一站
[07:57] So, how far down is that? 这有多高
[07:59] 25 feet. 七米多
[08:00] It has to be convincing. 必须得令人信服
[08:02] Well, it’s gonna be really convincing if we end up dead. 我们要是都死了就更有说服力了
[08:08] Like all objects, 跟所有物体一样
[08:09] a vehicle in free fall will accelerate 自由落体的汽车
[08:11] at a rate of 9.8 meters per second, squared. 加速度是9.8米每平方秒
[08:15] At 6,180 pounds, your car will generate 在2800千克的质量下 你的汽车会产生
[08:18] an impact force of 557.2 kilonewtons — 557.2千牛的碰撞力
[08:22] well below the NHTSA thresholds for a front-end collision. 远低于运输安全局所确定的正面碰撞标准
[08:30] How will it happen? 是怎么安排的
[08:31] The less you know, the better. 你知道得越少越好
[08:35] The life you’ve requested is a bold one, Patrick — 你选择的道路充满了险阻 帕特里克
[08:39] full of bold choices, like this one. 充斥着艰难的抉择 比如这一个
[08:43] It would be a shame to learn, 如果过去了这么久
[08:44] after all this time, that you never really had it in you. 却才发现你不具备这个潜质 那就太遗憾了
[08:49] If you wish to remain my client, 如果你希望继续当我的客户
[08:51] you will be on this bridge at exactly 4:00 p.m. 下午四点整到这座桥上来
[08:54] If you do not, then I wish you and yours 否则 就祝你这辈子能拥有
[08:58] the loveliest of ordinary lives. 最幸福的平凡生活吧
[09:03] I’ll be here. 我会到的
[09:04] Yes. 好的
[09:05] You won’t be for long. 不会呆太久的
[09:09] Reddington’s intel had our suspect travel from Prague 雷丁顿的情报称嫌犯
[09:12] to the United States sometime in the past 12 hours. 在过去12小时内从布拉格飞到了美国
[09:14] There were six flights during this time period. 在那段时间里共有六次航班
[09:16] We’ve pulled the passenger manifests 我们调出了旅客名单
[09:18] and applied the profile you developed — 根据你提供的侧写进行了筛选
[09:20] A foreign national, male, 35 to 65 years of age, 外籍男性 年龄在35岁至65岁之间
[09:23] traveling alone in first class. 单独乘坐头等舱
[09:25] That narrowed the list down to 47 passengers. 这样名单可以缩小到47名乘客
[09:28] Of those, 40 were on business. 其中40人是出公差
[09:30] We were able to confirm their identities and itineraries 我们和他们的公司确认了
[09:32] with their respective corporations, 他们的身份和行程
[09:33] which leaves seven potentials. 这样只剩下七个人了
[09:36] Six of which checked in to the hotels they had listed 有六个人住进了他们写在入境表格上的
[09:38] on their immigration forms. 旅馆里
[09:39] One did not. 另外一个却没有
[09:42] You’re looking at the Kingmaker. 这位就是拥王者
[09:44] Paul Fredrick Smithson. 保罗·费雷德里克·史密森
[09:45] Got to assume that’s an alias. 这应该是个假名
[09:47] Where did they land? 他们是在哪里着陆的
[09:48] JFK 4:52 p.m. 肯尼迪国际机场 下午4点52分
[09:50] And get this — 还有
[09:51] we pulled the credit card that our suspect used 我们调取了嫌犯用来买机票的
[09:53] to purchase his plane ticket into the United States. 信用卡消费记录
[09:55] 45 minutes ago, that card was used 45分钟前 有人用这张卡
[09:58] to book a hotel room in Manhattan. 在曼哈顿预订了一间房间
[10:01] What hotel? 哪个旅馆
[10:01] The St. Rose in Midtown. 中城区的圣玫瑰旅馆
[10:12] Federal agents! Hands where I can see them. 联邦探员 举起手来
[10:14] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[10:18] It’s a case of stolen identity. 这是起身份盗窃案
[10:20] He cloned his credit card and passport, 他克隆了他的信用卡和护照
[10:22] and he’s a salesman who travels frequently. 他只是个经常出差的销售员
[10:24] For all we know, this guy’s not even in New York anymore. 据我们所知 这家伙可能已经不在纽约了
[10:28] This could have just been his entry point. 他可能只是从这里入境而已
[10:42] Have you lost your mind? 你疯了吗
[10:44] What I’ve lost is the luxury of time, Alan. 我没有那个闲功夫 艾伦
[10:46] I don’t have a week to wait around 我没有一周时间等你的手下
[10:48] for your minions to pass my request up the food chain. 把我的要求层层禀报到你这里来
[10:50] This is out-of-bounds, Ray. 这太出格了 雷
[10:52] As much as I appreciate a good sports matephor, 虽然我很喜欢这个比喻
[10:55] what I’ve come to discuss requires 但我要和你讨论的东西
[10:57] a somewhat more dramatic analogy. 比那要惊险得多
[11:00] I’m under attack and have been for some time — 我的生意被人攻击了 已经有段时间了
[11:03] my interests, my allies. 包括我个人的利益和我的盟友们
[11:06] Someone has targeted my key infrastructure, 有人在专门针对我的核心事务
[11:09] and the truth is, I’m bleeding. 说实话 我受到了重创
[11:11] Why should I even consider involving myself in your mess? 我为什么要收拾你的烂摊子
[11:14] Because my enemy is your enemy. 因为我的敌人就是你的敌人
[11:16] We co-exist, Ray. 我们是共生的 雷
[11:18] Surely our last interaction proved that we’re not friends. 我们上一次的交锋证明我们并非朋友
[11:21] Don’t overestimate the nature of our relationship. 别太高估我们之间的关系
[11:24] By my estimation, we not only co-exist — 在我看来 我们不仅仅是共生
[11:27] we depend on each other to survive. 而是需要靠对方才能存活
[11:28] What I possess would lay waste to you and your alliance. 我所掌握的东西可以毁了你和你的盟友
[11:33] Yes, and should that information ever become public, 确实 而一旦这些信息被公开
[11:37] there would be no reason for us not to kill you on the spot. 没有什么可以阻止我们杀了你
[11:41] I have no intention of making it public. 我无意公开这些信息
[11:44] But this enemy of mine, if he prevails — 但如果我的敌人获胜了
[11:47] and, in so doing, 并且藉此机会
[11:48] finds himself in possession of that information — 发现自己拥有了这样的信息
[11:51] He may very well choose not to be so… discreet. 他可能就不会如此 谨慎了
[11:55] You’re already involved in this mess, Alan, 你已经被扯进了这个烂摊子 艾伦
[11:57] and if I lose control of the information, 如果这些信息脱离我手
[12:00] you may be exposed. 你就会被暴露
[12:02] And if I die, it triggers my own protocol for release. 如果我遇害了 就会有人公布这些信息
[12:08] I don’t respond well to threats. 我不吃威胁这一套的
[12:12] I’m not here to threaten you. 我不是来威胁你的
[12:15] I’m here to see if we can work together. 我是来寻求合作的
[12:23] So, how is everything, guys? 一切都好吗
[12:25] Good. 很好
[12:26] – Yeah? – Delicious. -真的吗 -都很美味
[12:26] All right. 好
[12:27] Hey, I’m so glad you took the day. 我很高兴你今天没去上班
[12:29] You’ve been working so hard. 你工作的太辛苦了
[12:31] Come here. 过来
[12:35] Love you. 爱你
[12:37] I love you. 我爱你
[12:44] Where you going? 你这是往哪里开啊
[12:46] It’s faster going through Lancaster. 走兰开斯特比较快
[12:48] Yeah, yeah, I-I thought we’d, uh, 是啊 我是想我们
[12:49] take the bridge, drive along the river. 可以从桥这边走 沿着河开
[12:52] You know, maybe we get out, Maddy can feed the ducks. 我们可以下车 让麦蒂喂喂鸭子
[12:54] Sounds great. 听起来不错
[13:01] He’s coming your way. 他往你那边去了
[13:24] Yes. 明白
[13:34] Once again, you are looking at cellphone footage 你现在收看的是路过堤道大桥的
[13:36] taken by a pedestrian near the causeway bridge. 行人用手机拍下的录像
[13:40] Patrick Chandler, a state assemblyman, 州议员帕特里克·钱德勒
[13:42] was involved in a collision 在驾车时
[13:44] that forced his car over the side rail — 连人带车被撞下了桥
[13:47] a terrifying hit-and-run. 这是一起骇人听闻的逃逸事故
[13:49] The assemblyman and his family 议员及他的家人
[13:50] were taken to a nearby hospital, 被送往了附近的医院
[13:52] where doctors were unable to resuscitate Mrs. Chandler. 钱德勒夫人抢救无效死亡
[13:57] This is a tragic loss for the New York State lawmaker. 这对于纽约州的立法者是个巨大的打击
[14:00] Keep it right here on this news channel for all the late-brea– 请持续关注新闻频道 了解最新
[14:03] You think he did this? 你觉得这是他干的吗
[14:06] Some freshman politician 政坛新秀
[14:07] is suddenly thrust into the spotlight, 突然间被置于聚光灯下
[14:09] his selfless heroism on full display. 他的无私品格展露无遗
[14:13] I suspect assemblyman Patrick Chandler’s poll numbers 我猜帕特里克·钱德勒议员的民调指数
[14:16] are about to go through the roof. 一定会扶摇直上
[14:18] It just reeks of the Kingmaker. 不用猜都知道是拥王者做的
[14:21] I just watched a man give CPR to his dying wife, 我刚看到一个男人给她濒死的妻子人工呼吸
[14:23] and you’re telling me it was a media stunt? 而你却说这不过是场炒作
[14:25] Yes. 对
[14:26] Go out to the bridge. 到桥上去
[14:28] Perhaps you can figure out why there aren’t any tire marks. 或许你能找出桥面没有任何车轮压痕的原因
[14:31] It just doesn’t make any sense. Chandler’s a boy scout, 实在说不通啊 钱德勒参加过童子军
[14:34] president of the high school student council, 当选过高中学生会主席
[14:36] chairman of the young entrepreneurs society at Princeton. 担任过普林斯顿大学青年企业家协会主席
[14:38] He also did a term in the county legislature 他还曾在县议会就职过一个任期
[14:41] before becoming the youngest assemblyman 之后还成为纽约州150个区中
[14:42] in all of New York’s 150 districts. 最年轻的州议员
[14:44] This guy’s been groomed. 这家伙经过精心培养
[14:46] He was just elected 10 months ago. 他十个月前才刚当选
[14:48] His term is two years. 任期是两年
[14:49] Wait. So he’s not even running for anything? 等下 所以他没参加任何竞选吗
[14:51] So, what are we saying — he risked his child’s life 这么说来 他不顾自己女儿的性命安危
[14:53] and murdered his wife… for what? 谋杀了自己的妻子 为了什么呢
[14:55] Well, he also risked his own life. 其实他也没顾自己的性命安危
[14:57] Listen to this. 注意听
[14:58] “Allison is my everything, my moral center. “艾利森是我的一切 我的精神支柱
[15:00] She makes me a better man.” 她让我成为了更好的人”
[15:01] Sorry. Husbands lie to their wives. 不好意思 丈夫对妻子撒谎是常态
[15:04] I have no problem believing 我完全相信
[15:05] this guy is capable of just about anything. 这家伙什么事都能干出来
[15:07] All right, so, wind this up 别看这个了
[15:08] and get over to that accident site. 快去事故现场
[15:12] Agent Keen. 基恩探员
[15:14] I got that surveillance footage you subpoenaed. 我收到了你调来的那段监控录像
[15:19] What exactly are we looking for? 我们具体在找什么
[15:21] Reddington. 雷丁顿
[15:29] Whoa. Hold on. 等下
[15:32] Mr. Reddington. 雷丁顿先生
[15:33] Bingo. 没错
[15:35] 4:37 in the afternoon. 下午4点37分
[15:37] My father died at 5:30. 我父亲是5点30去世的
[15:40] Red left one hour before. 红魔一小时前离开
[15:43] Hey, Keen, you ready? 基恩 可以出发了吗
[15:46] Okay, so, what’s the deal? 怎么回事
[15:48] Chandler drove up from the south. 钱德勒是从南边开车过来的
[15:49] No. No, not with the case. 不是 不是说这件案子
[15:52] Something’s wrong, 发生了什么事
[15:52] and it’s not just Reddington being at that hospital. 不只是雷丁顿在医院那件事
[15:56] You and Tom having problems? 你和汤姆出问题了
[16:00] Look, you’re not the first one to deal with this. 你不是第一个遇到类似情况的
[16:03] You know, people wake up and realize 总是有人一觉醒来
[16:04] their husband or wife isn’t everything they hoped for. 发现另一半并不完全符合自己希望的样子
[16:09] We had a fight. 我们吵架了
[16:11] He left the house. 他离家出走了
[16:12] I don’t even know where he went. 我都不知道他去哪儿了
[16:14] He’ll be back. 他会回来的
[16:16] It’s not over. You know that. 还没结束 你明白的
[16:21] So… why from the south? 那 为什么是从南边开过来的呢
[16:24] Why was Chandler even on this bridge at all? 钱德勒怎么会开到这座桥上
[16:26] His house and his office are both in Werther county, 他的家和办公室都在维特县
[16:28] which is the opposite direction. 是在相反的方向
[16:30] He planned to be here. 他来这里是计划好的
[16:31] And Red was right. 红魔说对了
[16:32] The accident-investigation squad didn’t find any skid marks 事故调查小组没有发现任何
[16:34] leading up to the drop-off point. 车子坠落前的刹车痕迹
[16:36] Chandler didn’t even try to stop. 钱德勒根本没打算刹车
[16:38] Eh, he’ll say he didn’t have time. 他会解释说他当时没时间
[16:40] Or maybe the plan was to go over the side. 或者他的计划就是让车坠桥
[16:43] What about the other vehicle that hit him? 撞他的那辆车是什么情况
[16:44] The driver loses control and never slams on the brakes? 驾驶员失控了 压根没踩刹车吗
[16:47] Nah, he needed speed 不是 他需要加速到一定程度
[16:49] enough to drive Chandler’s car through that railing. 才能把钱德勒的车撞出护栏
[16:51] As crazy as it seems, it did work. 看上去虽然疯狂 但确实凑效
[16:54] I mean, this Chandler guy is everywhere — 这个钱德勒现在无处不在
[16:56] every news show, talk show. 所有的新闻节目 脱口秀 都有他的身影
[16:58] Let’s go pay New York’s newest hero a visit. 咱们去会会这位纽约新英雄吧
[17:01] Look, I need to get back to the hospital. 我得回医院了
[17:03] My daughter’s still there. 我女儿还在那儿
[17:05] I’ve already spoken with the patrol guys. 我已经跟巡警谈过了
[17:06] We know you spoke to patrol, 我们知道你跟巡警谈过了
[17:08] but we’re not with the NYPD. We’re with the FBI. 但我们不是纽约警察局的 我们是联调局的
[17:11] The FBI? I-I don’t understand. 联调局 怎么回事
[17:13] Well, actually, we were hoping 事实上 我们希望
[17:14] you could help us understand a few things. 你能帮我们搞清楚一些事情
[17:16] Like why you and your family 比如 为何你和你的家人
[17:17] were crossing the causeway bridge from the south. 会从南边开车到那座堤道大桥上
[17:19] You don’t live in that direction. Where were you headed? 你家不在那个方向 你们当时要去哪儿
[17:22] Nowhere. Um, we just stopped to get some ice cream, 不去哪儿 我们就是停车买了些冰淇淋
[17:24] then decided to take a drive. 然后打算兜兜风
[17:26] It was your idea? 是你的主意
[17:27] Yes. Uh, actually, no. 是的 其实 不是
[17:29] Uh…look, I’m not sure. 我也不确定
[17:30] It might have been my daughter’s. 可能是我女儿的主意
[17:32] It must be difficult to see her so traumatized. 看到她这么痛苦 一定很难受吧
[17:34] She’s heartbroken. 她现在非常伤心
[17:36] Her mother was everything to her. 对她来说 妈妈就是一切
[17:39] She was everything to us both. 对我们父女俩而言她就是一切
[17:41] I’m sorry for your family’s loss. 请节哀顺变
[17:43] We understand your wife suffered a concussion. 我们了解到你妻子当时头部受到撞击
[17:45] That’s how she drowned? 她是因此才溺水身亡的吗
[17:46] I’m not sure I’m really ready to talk about all this. 我不知道自己是否准备好谈论这件事了
[17:48] – We’re just looking for the facts. – I understand that, -我们只是在寻找真相 -我理解
[17:50] but we’re gonna have to do this some other time. 但还是另找时间谈吧
[17:51] Right now I need to be with my daughter. 现在我得去陪我女儿
[17:56] Hey, hold on. 等等
[17:59] Text me the address. 把地址发给我
[18:00] We got something. 有线索了
[18:01] The 911 calls all give the same I.D. 撞击钱德勒的那辆车
[18:03] for the vehicle that hit Chandler. 所有报警电话都提供了同样的信息
[18:05] Let me guess — a van. 我猜是辆货车
[18:06] A utility van with signage for a Destination Plumbing. 一辆有”终点水管”标志的多功能运载车
[18:10] It’s a one-man shop owned by an Arturo Ruiz. 那是家个体经营店 老板叫阿图罗·卢兹
[18:18] It seems we have a problem. 我们好像遇到了个问题
[18:21] Yeah. You’re damn right we do. 没错 我们是有个问题
[18:23] You were supposed to stay. 你本来应该留下
[18:24] You were supposed to give the police a statement 你本来应该给警方提供证词
[18:26] that it was an accident. 证明那是一场事故
[18:27] It doesn’t look like an accident, Arturo, 但是如果你从现场逃离了 阿图罗
[18:29] if you flee the scene. 这看起来就不像一场事故了
[18:31] You kidding me right now? 你在跟我开玩笑吗
[18:32] There were witnesses on that bridge. 那座桥上有目击者
[18:34] Do you really think the police aren’t going to find you? 你真的以为警察找不到你吗
[18:36] It’s only a matter of time before they’re standing here 他们到这来把你当做嫌疑犯
[18:39] treating you like a suspect, 而不是车辆失控的人
[18:40] not like a man who lost control of his vehicle. 只是个时间问题
[18:45] I have to say… 我不得不说
[18:47] I’m really quite upset. 我非常失望
[18:49] You lied to me. You told me he’d be alone. 你骗了我 你说他会是一个人
[18:51] You didn’t say that a woman and a child would be in the car. 你没说车里还会有一个女人和一个孩子
[18:53] What difference does that make? 有什么区别吗
[18:56] That woman died. 那个女人死了
[18:58] I’m the one who has to live with this. 我将背负着她的死活下去
[19:00] No, Arturo. 不 阿图罗
[19:02] You don’t. 你不会的
[19:07] All right, everyone. 好了 各位
[19:09] First, my thanks for making time on such short notice. 首先 感谢大家这么短时间就过来了
[19:13] We have serious business to discuss. 我们有很严肃的事情要讨论
[19:15] Your message said you were approached by Reddington. 你传来的消息说雷丁顿跟你进行了接触
[19:18] You would think he’d be less interested in talking 正常人会认为在你们上次接触之后
[19:21] after your last… conversation. 他可能没什么兴趣再谈了
[19:23] I agree. 我同意
[19:25] So if he’s making contact, 所以如果他进行接触
[19:26] it’s only because he thinks it’s absolutely necessary. 那他肯定认为这非常有必要
[19:29] What does he want? 他想要什么
[19:31] Our assistance. 我们的帮助
[19:33] His business is under attack. 他的生意遭到攻击
[19:35] Someone — someone with skill and resources 有人 既有技术又有资源的人
[19:38] is conducting a highly advanced, 正在指挥一场高级的
[19:40] globally coordinated assault on his interests. 全球性的 针对他的攻击
[19:43] They don’t seem satisfied to just kill him. 他们似乎并不仅仅满足于杀死他
[19:45] This enemy of his seems to want him to lose everything. 他的这个敌人似乎想让他失去一切
[19:48] I like the sound of that. 我觉得听起来不错
[19:50] Don’t be so sure. 别这么肯定
[19:52] If Reddington has nothing to lose, 如果雷丁顿输无可输
[19:54] then there’s no reason 那么他就没有理由
[19:55] for him to hold this evidence he has against us at bay. 再留着他手上那些对我们不利的证据
[20:00] And if he dies… 如果他死了
[20:01] This enemy — what do we know about him? 这个敌人 我们对他了解多少
[20:04] And more importantly, what does he know about us? 更重要的是 他对我们了解多少
[20:07] We know very little about him, but that’s not surprising, 我们对他没什么了解 但这也不奇怪
[20:10] because Reddington himself doesn’t know. 因为雷丁顿自己也不了解
[20:12] As for what this enemy knows about us, 至于这个敌人对我们了解多少
[20:14] so far, we believe nothing. 目前为止 我们认为毫无了解
[20:17] But if we want to keep it that way, 但如果我们想要保持下去
[20:19] we may have to get involved. 我们也许就不得不介入
[20:22] For this enemy to elude Reddington, despite Reddington’s skill, 雷丁顿这么厉害 这个人都能把他难住
[20:25] I believe it may be an error to make such a dangerous man our enemy. 那我觉得与这样的人为敌可能是个错误
[20:30] And if he exposes us? 那如果他暴露了我们呢
[20:31] If that possibility becomes real, 如果那种可能性成为现实
[20:35] we will have to respond as we have in the past — 那我们就得像过去一样做出反应
[20:39] to protect our alliance. 保护我们的联盟
[20:42] With all due respect, 恕我直言
[20:43] since you don’t speak for all of us, 你不能代表我们所有人
[20:45] we should put it to a vote and then see where we stand. 我们应该投票决定站在哪一边
[20:53] Hello? Mr. Ruiz? 在吗 卢兹先生
[21:20] You’ve reached Destination Plumbing. 感谢致电终点水管
[21:22] Our business hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 我们的工作时间为周一至周五
[21:24] Monday through Friday. 从早上七点到下午五点
[21:26] If this is an emergency, 如果是紧急事件
[21:27] Arturo Ruiz. Federal agent. 阿图罗·卢兹 联邦探员
[21:28] please call our 24-hour hotline at 212 — 请拨打我们的24小时热线
[21:49] That’s far enough. 够近了
[21:51] Take a seat just there. 就在那坐下吧
[21:53] We must be quite careful now. 我们现在必须非常谨慎
[22:00] My wife… 我的妻子
[22:01] Yes. You did your very best to try and save her. 是 你已经尽力去救她了
[22:04] It was heroic, in fact. 真的很英勇
[22:09] This business of mine — 我的这门生意
[22:12] It’s an art, not a science. 是一种艺术 而非科学
[22:15] I’m sorry, Patrick. Truly, I am. 我很抱歉 帕特里克 真的
[22:17] But try to see objectively 但是客观的来看
[22:19] that this works completely to your advantage. 这件事对你大有好处
[22:23] You’re not only a hero now, 你现在不仅仅是一个英雄
[22:25] but the world is mourning with you. 整个世界都在与你一起哀悼
[22:28] Never underestimate the power of public sympathy. 永远不要低估公众同情心的力量
[22:32] The FBI came to see me. 联调局的人来找我了
[22:35] – About what? – I don’t know. -什么事 -我不知道
[22:36] They were asking me a lot of questions 他们问了我很多问题
[22:37] about why I was on the bridge. 问我为什么在那座桥上
[22:40] I think we should stop — just for now. 我觉得我们应该停手了 暂时
[22:43] No, stopping now defeats the purpose of what we’ve just done. 不行 现在停手会让我们已做成的事功亏一篑
[22:46] We must capitalize on this momentum, 我们必须抓住这股势头
[22:48] or it will dissipate. 否则它就会消散
[22:51] No. 不行
[22:52] Now we move to the next phase. 现在我们要进行下一阶段
[22:59] The Kingmaker killed Ruiz to tie up loose ends. 拥王者杀掉卢兹以绝后患
[23:01] Problem is, we’ll never be able to prove it. 问题在于 我们无法证明这一点
[23:04] M.E. report says it could be suicide, 法医说有可能是自杀
[23:06] but it’s not conclusive. 但不能确定
[23:07] There’s only trace amounts of gunshot residue 只有右手上有一些
[23:09] on the right hand. 火药残留
[23:11] The stippling’s inconsistent with a contact wound. 从伤口判断 不是接触性创伤
[23:14] On the other hand, suicide is consistent 但另一方面 他把人家全家都撞下了桥
[23:16] with someone who just ran an entire family off a bridge. 所以他自杀也算合情合理
[23:18] I also pulled his phone records. 我还调出了他的通话记录
[23:20] It primarily shows service calls on his business line. 大部分都是他生意上的事
[23:22] Primarily? 大部分
[23:23] Three days ago, Ruiz received a call 三天前 卢兹接到一个电话
[23:25] from a phone booth off 11th and Lincoln. 是从11大街和林肯大道的公用电话打来的
[23:29] I told you — there’s nothing here. 我跟你说了 这里什么也没有
[23:32] If the Kingmaker chose that pay phone 如果拥王者在这么多公用电话中
[23:34] of all the phones in the city, there’s a reason. 选择了这一部 肯定是有原因的
[23:37] Which is? 什么原因
[23:38] Le Claire’s pawn shop. 勒·克莱尔当铺
[23:42] Mr. Gibbons. 我是吉本斯
[23:43] Of course, Mr. Gibbons. 是的 吉本斯先生
[23:46] Right this way. 这边请
[23:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:51] Mr. Gibbons. Welcome back. 吉本斯先生 欢迎回来
[23:52] Would you like to check your coat? 需要寄存您的大衣吗
[23:53] No, thank you. 不用 谢谢
[23:55] Smells like decadence and vice. 一股堕落淫秽的味道
[24:01] The Ohlbaum Philly, please. 费城奥巴姆酒
[24:02] Make it two. 两杯
[24:05] What is — who are these people? 这是 这些是什么人
[24:08] Exactly. 问得没错
[24:12] The Kingmaker — he was here? 拥王者 他来过这儿
[24:15] That guy over there — 那边那个人
[24:16] don’t look. 先别看
[24:19] Okay. With the hair. 可以了 跟长发美女一起那个
[24:22] Is he why we’re here? 就是他吗
[24:23] No. 不
[24:23] He won the gold medal for the clean and jerk for Belarus — 他为白俄罗斯赢得了挺举的金牌
[24:27] 258 kilograms. 举起了258公斤
[24:31] Magnificent drinker, smokes like a chimney. 酒量大 烟瘾大
[24:39] Well, hold it, at least. Wave it around. 至少拿一下 摆摆样子
[24:41] At least look like someone who wants to be here. 让别人觉得你是属于这里的人
[24:49] The owner will make his rounds soon enough. 这儿的老板很快就会过来
[24:52] My father died of lung cancer. 我父亲就是因肺癌而死的
[24:55] Forgive me. 原谅我
[24:57] Should we go? 我们应该走吗
[24:59] No. 不
[25:00] You sure? 你确定
[25:00] Let’s wait for the owner. 等老板来吧
[25:08] You once said the reason you were here 你曾经说过你的出现
[25:09] was because of my father. 是因为我父亲
[25:12] What’s this about, Lizzy? 什么意思 莉兹
[25:14] Did the two of you know each other? 你们两个以前认识吗
[25:16] Don’t tell me you were friends. You don’t have friends. 别跟我说你们是朋友 你没有朋友
[25:21] I knew your father, and he knew me. 我认识你父亲 他也认识我
[25:24] Is that why you were in his hospital room the day he died? 这就是他去世那天你也在医院的原因吗
[25:30] I talked to you on the phone that day. 那天我跟你通过话
[25:32] You never mentioned you were there. 你没说你在医院
[25:34] No, I didn’t. 对 我没说
[25:35] There was something he wanted to tell me. 他当时有事想跟我说
[25:38] I could tell by his voice the last time we spoke. 从最后一次通话中我能听出来
[25:40] But he didn’t. 但是他没说
[25:42] Was that because of you? 是因为你吗
[25:46] You were at my father’s bedside the day he died. 我父亲去世那天你在他的床边
[25:48] I’ve been with you almost every day since. 之后我几乎每天都跟你在一起
[25:51] You’ve said nothing — not a word. 你却什么都没说 只字未提
[25:55] The two of you obviously knew one another, 很明显你们两个认识对方
[25:56] but he never mentioned you. 但是他从没提起过你
[25:59] Why? 为什么
[26:02] How did you know each other? 你们是怎么认识的
[26:04] Why were you there? 你当时为什么在医院
[26:08] I went to see Sam before he died. 我在萨姆临死前去看望了他
[26:11] I said goodbye. 跟他告别
[26:19] Charles. 查尔斯
[26:21] Good to see you again, my friend. 很高兴再次见到你 我的朋友
[26:23] Bless you, Charles. You are my friend. 你好 查尔斯 我的朋友
[26:26] Natalie here is under the impression I don’t have any. 纳塔利还认为我没朋友呢
[26:30] Listen, Charles, I need to know 查尔斯 我想知道
[26:32] whether this gentleman has been in recently. 这位男士最近有没有来过这里
[26:35] Oh, I’m not in the business of revealing my clientele, 我可不想暴露我的客人
[26:38] but…considering Mali… 不过 看在玛丽的面子上
[26:42] Oh, my God! Mali! 我的天 玛丽
[26:45] The tiniest lady on earth. 全世界最娇小的女人
[26:48] What a marvel. 太神奇了
[26:48] The things she could do. 她的本事
[26:50] On her head. 头上的本事
[26:51] That’s right — on her head! 没错 头上的本事
[26:54] I wish you could have met her. 真希望你能见见她
[26:56] Anyway, about your inquiry, 言归正传
[26:58] he was here for dinner a few evenings ago. 他几天前在这里吃过晚饭
[27:01] Mr. King. 金先生
[27:02] How perfectly on the nose. 就是他
[27:05] Did he happen to leave a telephone number 他预定位子的时候
[27:06] when he made his reservation? 有没有留下他的电话
[27:08] No, but he was complaining 没有 不过他抱怨过
[27:09] about the heat register at the Brixton. 布里克斯顿的空调不好用
[27:29] Clear. 安全
[27:30] Room’s clean. 屋子里没人
[27:52] What in the hell is this? 这是什么
[28:01] Okay, that’s the last one. 好了 这是最后一张
[28:02] Yeah, okay, got it. 好的 收到了
[28:03] What are we looking at? 这些是什么
[28:04] Looks like a private residence. 好像是私人住宅
[28:06] And comparing the blueprints to the photos, 通过比较蓝图和照片
[28:08] I’d say these two places are one and the same. 我敢说这是同一处地方
[28:09] And the second and third photo I sent you 我发给你们的第二张和第三张照片
[28:11] appear to be alarm codes and wiring schematics. 看起来像警报代码和电路图
[28:15] It’s a breaching plan. 这是个入侵计划
[28:17] I think you might have found our suspect’s next target. 我觉得你找到了疑犯的下一个目标
[28:19] I want to know who that house belongs to. 我想知道那栋房子属于谁
[28:21] Wait. 等等
[28:22] Can you blow up that lower-left photo? 能把左下方的图放大吗
[28:24] What do you see? 你发现了什么
[28:27] There in that window. Aram? 窗子上 阿兰姆
[28:30] One second. Let’s get the — get the fuzzies out. 等一下 把清晰度提高一点
[28:33] Okay. 好的
[28:34] V&M security. V&M安保
[28:36] Can you pull up the alarm codes for the house? 能把房子的警报代码提取出来吗
[28:38] Hold on. 等一下
[28:41] According to V&M’s database, 根据V&M公司的数据库
[28:42] the system is registered to an Albert R. Mitchell. 这套系统注册在阿尔伯特·R·米切尔名下
[28:46] The U.S. Senator? 美国议员
[28:47] The next target, but why? 下一个目标 为什么呢
[28:49] Because when a senator dies in office, 因为如果某位议员在任期内死亡
[28:51] it triggers a special election. 将会举行特别选举
[28:52] And guess who the perfect front-runner would be 猜猜谁是填补空缺的
[28:54] to fill the vacancy. 最佳人选
[28:55] Representative Patrick Chandler. 众议员帕特里克·钱德勒
[28:56] Get out there and place Mitchell in protective custody — now. 快离开那里 对米切尔进行保护性监管
[29:00] Get Senator Mitchell on the line 给米切尔议员打电话
[29:02] and alert the property’s security office. 警告物业的安保人员
[29:07] – What’s happening? – I don’t know. -发生了什么事 -我不知道
[29:10] I’m calling the police. 我打电话报警
[29:13] There’s no signal. 没有信号
[29:15] Get in the bathroom and lock the door. 去洗手间把门锁上
[29:18] Where are you going? 你去哪
[29:19] To check out the house. 我去看看情况
[29:20] Get in the bathroom, Jeanie — please. 快去洗手间 简妮
[29:25] I can’t get Senator Mitchell on the line. 米切尔议员的电话打不通
[29:27] We were able to trace the banking information 根据罗伊斯酒店找到的银行信息
[29:28] found in Royce’s hotel to accounts linked to Chandler. 我们追踪到了钱德勒的账户
[29:31] The payments go back to 2007. 支付记录可以追溯到2007年
[29:34] They’ve been planning this thing for years. 这件事他们已经策划很多年了
[30:03] Look, take anything you want and go. 听着 你想要什么都可以拿走
[30:06] No, I’m not interested in your valuables, Senator. 我对你家值钱的东西不感兴趣 参议员
[30:09] Who are you? 你是谁
[30:10] It doesn’t matter who I am. 我是谁并不重要
[30:12] It only matters who they’ll think I was. 重要的是他们认为我是谁
[30:17] The papers will say that it was a burglary gone wrong. 报纸会报道说这是一次失败的入室行窃了
[30:20] Your top-notch security system alerted you to the intruder. 你的高级安保系统警告你有入侵者
[30:24] Naturally, you went for your weapon, 于是你很自然的去拿武器
[30:26] only to learn, as so many gun owners tragically do, 但不幸的是像很多枪支拥有者一样
[30:30] that you’re far more likely 你却被自己
[30:31] to have that very weapon used against you. 所拥有的武器所害
[30:35] Look, I’ll give you anything. 听着 我可以给你任何东西
[30:38] What do you want? 你想要什么
[30:40] I want you to vacate your senate seat. 我想让你从议员的位子上退下来
[30:43] What… are you talking about? 你 什么意思
[30:46] Submit your resignation. 递交辞职信
[30:50] Okay. 好的
[30:51] Sure. Whatever you say. 可以 你说什么都行
[30:53] I can do it tomorrow. 我明天就去办
[30:59] Unfortunately, on second thought, 很不幸 我又想了一下
[31:02] I don’t think I can trust the word of a politician. 我信不过政治家的话
[31:13] I’ll go around the back. 我去后面
[31:34] I’ll call it in. I’m up. 我联系总部 先上楼看看
[32:33] I’ve been sitting here for almost 20 minutes. 我坐在这里快20分钟了
[32:35] Yeah. 是啊
[32:36] I can’t remember the last time — 我都不记得上次
[32:37] Ray, before you say what you’re about to say, 雷 在你开口之前
[32:40] I was told not to come here at all. 我本不应该来这里的
[32:43] You’re feeling disrespected, 你感觉自己被轻视了
[32:45] but the fact that I even walked in here 但我走进这里
[32:47] is proof that the opposite is true. 就证明了事情不是那样的
[32:49] I take it you spoke with your colleagues. 看来你和你的同僚谈过了
[32:52] We’re out, Ray. 我们不管了 雷
[32:54] That’s a mistake. 这是个错误的决定
[32:55] Yeah, so you said. 是啊 随你怎么说
[32:56] And if the evidence in my possession is compromised? 如果我手中的证据泄露了
[32:59] We’re big boys. We can do our own risk assessment. 我们都是成年人了 自己会评估风险
[33:03] Look, for what it’s worth, I voted to step in, 不管怎样 我是投票赞成介入的
[33:06] but others were… 但其他人
[33:08] not as forward-thinking. 就不像我这么有远见了
[33:10] The Chinese delegation. 是中国代表吧
[33:11] There are some among us 我们之中的有些人
[33:12] who think we should have killed you outright, 甚至认为我们应该把你彻底铲除
[33:16] called your bluff about whether or not 看看你到底有没有
[33:17] you actually have this… 你声称的…
[33:21] alleged evidence. 那些证据
[33:23] And that would be another mistake. 那你们就又错了
[33:27] You know me considerably better 虽然我们都不愿承认
[33:29] than either of us would like to admit. 但你对我的了解远不止如此
[33:31] I will win this war. 我会赢得这场战役
[33:33] This enemy of mine will lose. 我的敌人则会失败
[33:37] Even with you and your shortsighted brethren 即使你和你那些短视的朋友
[33:39] watching safely from a distant hill. 只会隔岸观火
[33:42] Why? 为什么呢
[33:43] Because as bad as you may think I am, 因为尽管你认为我十恶不赦
[33:45] as far as you think I’m willing to go 或是为了保护自己所爱
[33:48] to protect that which I hold most dear, 会不择手段
[33:50] you can’t possibly fathom 但你依旧无法想象
[33:53] how deep that well of mine truly goes. 我的内心能有多么阴暗
[33:58] You think you’ve come here simply to say 你以为你来这里是要告诉我
[34:00] that you can’t help me, 你没办法帮我
[34:02] but all you’ve done is ensure that when this is all over, 但你所做的只会让这一切结束之后
[34:06] I won’t be able to help you. 我再也不会去帮你
[34:09] When the day inevitably comes 当那一天最终来临
[34:11] that I settle up with your little alliance, 当我最终要和你的盟友算清这笔账
[34:14] it will be you, Alan, alone in the dark. 到时候孤单迷茫的只有你自己 艾伦
[34:32] Agent Keen for you. 基恩探员找您
[34:35] What have you got, Lizzy? 查到什么了 莉兹
[34:36] The Kingmaker. 拥王者本人
[34:38] You have him? 你抓到他了吗
[34:39] He was targeting senator Mitchell 他试图杀害米切尔参议员
[34:40] so that Chandler could take his seat. 好让钱德勒可以取而代之
[34:42] Lizzy, listen to me very closely. 莉兹 仔细听我说
[34:45] I need you to hold him for me. 我需要你帮我留着他
[34:47] 10 minutes with him — that’s all I need. 我只需要和他独处十分钟
[34:50] Why? 干什么
[34:51] There’s a politician in Prague. 布拉格有一个政治家
[34:53] The Kingmaker was hired to take him out of play. 有人雇佣拥王者把他拉下马
[34:55] I need to know who commissioned that. 我要知道是谁在背后指使
[34:59] That’s not going to be possible. 你没这机会了
[35:01] It’s the entire reason I brought you this case. 我让你查这个案子就为了这个
[35:06] The Kingmaker is dead. 拥王者已经死了
[35:11] Red? 红魔
[35:14] Red? 红魔
[35:26] Mr. Chandler! Mr. Chandler! 钱德勒先生 钱德勒先生
[35:28] Will you stop working… 你会不会放下工作…
[35:29] Mr. Chandler? Mr. Chandler? 钱德勒先生 钱德勒先生
[35:31] Mr. Chandler, what happened? 钱德勒先生 现在情况如何
[35:32] Do you have a few minutes, Mr. Chandler, 钱德勒先生 能给我们几分钟时间
[35:34] to answer a couple of questions for us? 回答一下大家的问题吗
[35:35] What about the accident? 事故目前处理得怎么样了
[35:36] Mr. Chandler, how are you feeling? 钱德勒先生 您现在有何感想
[35:38] When will you be returning to work? 您什么时候会回去工作
[35:39] Our thoughts and prayers 我已经向米切尔参议员和他的家人
[35:41] go out to senator Mitchell and his family. 转达了大家的关怀和祝愿
[35:43] I’m pleased to hear he’s stable, 听说他状态稳定 我很高兴
[35:44] and I hope he makes a full recovery. 也希望他能够尽快全面恢复
[35:46] – Patrick Chandler. – Yeah? -帕特里克·钱德勒 -我就是
[35:47] You’re under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder. 你因涉嫌参与谋杀而被逮捕了
[35:52] Just smile for the cameras. 摄像机前记得保持微笑
[36:01] Aram. 阿拉姆
[36:01] Hey. Uh, I know you’re, uh, super-busy, 喂 我知道你肯定超级忙
[36:03] but there’s something you said that’s been bothering me. 但你之前说的事一直让我很纠结
[36:06] Mr. Reddington left the hospital at 4:37 p.m. 雷丁顿先生是下午4点37分离开医院的
[36:09] You said your father died almost an hour later? 你说你父亲是约一小时以后去世的
[36:11] Right. My father died around 5:30 p.m. 没错 我父亲的死亡时间是下午5点30
[36:14] What are you getting at? 你到底想说什么
[36:15] I asked the hospital to send over their internal report 我从医院要来了他们的内部记录
[36:17] taken by the active nurse on duty 记录者是你父亲去世时
[36:19] at the time of your father’s death. 值班的护士
[36:20] Your father was found by the hospital staff at 5:30 p.m., 医护人员发现你父亲去世是在下午5点30
[36:23] but the medical examiner estimated he died 但尸检医师估计的死亡时间
[36:25] a little less than an hour before he was found. 是护士发现他时的不到一个小时之前
[36:29] When Reddington was in the room. 那时候雷丁顿就在他房间里
[36:33] He was there when my father died. 我父亲死时他就在那儿
[36:44] Give us a moment. 让我俩单独谈会
[36:48] Lizzy, I have an update for you 莉兹 我有一些你丈夫
[36:49] on the movements of your husband. 行踪的进展要告诉你
[36:51] Apparently, Tom has — 很显然 汤姆打算…
[36:52] Were you in the hospital room when he died? 他去世时你就在他的病房里是吗
[37:00] Did you kill my father? 是不是你杀了我父亲
[37:08] Did you kill him? 是不是
[37:13] Yes. 是我
[37:17] I was right. 我就知道
[37:21] there was something he wanted to tell me before he died, 他临死前有话要对我说
[37:23] and you didn’t want me to know. 而你却不想让我知道
[37:24] It’s not quite that simple. 没有这么简单
[37:26] Go to hell. 你去死吧
[37:26] I don’t expect you to understand. 我不敢奢望你能理解
[37:28] Understand?! 什么狗屁理解
[37:31] How could I possibly understand 你杀了我最爱的人
[37:33] when you take someone I love away from me 还妄图为自己辩护
[37:35] and then try to justify it?! 你要我怎么理解
[37:37] Listen to me. 你听我说完
[37:43] I’ve been friends with Sam 我和萨姆是大半辈子的朋友
[37:45] for all of yours and most of my life. 从你出生到现在一直都是
[37:50] He was dying. 他那会儿快死了
[37:53] Every part of his body was failing. 全身各个器官都在衰退罢工
[37:56] He was impatient for it to end. 他已经等不及想赶紧了结
[37:59] He’d ask to be disconnected from all the machines. 如果可以 他会要求撤掉所有维持生命的仪器
[38:02] He was in pain… and suffering. 他在痛苦中挣扎
[38:07] And he wasn’t thinking clearly. 头脑也不清楚了
[38:10] If he were, 如果他还清醒
[38:10] he would never have chosen to tell you any of it. 他绝不会告诉你任何东西
[38:15] It wasn’t his choice to make. 那不是他的本意
[38:22] We said goodbye… 我们互道再见
[38:26] and I put him out of his misery. 然后我就结束了他的痛苦
[38:34] We’re done. 我们结束了
[38:38] I’m done. 我受够了
[38:42] This ends right now. 我们就此结束
[38:48] God, you’re a monster. 老天 你简直是魔鬼
[39:13] ♬亲爱的 你对我们做了些什么♬
[39:25] ♬我转过身 你却烟消云散 你做了些什么♬
[39:40] ♬请你回来♬
[39:44] ♬别在争执♬
[39:51] ♬我承认 在我看来这段感情已救无可救♬
[40:03] ♬如果你想要的只是写给你的歌♬
[40:14] ♬那就听着吧♬
[40:17] ♬你让我受尽折磨♬
[40:22] ♬而这则是为你所写之歌♬
[40:39] I didn’t know where else to go. 我实在没地方去了
[40:43] ♬你对我们的爱做了些什么♬
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme