Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:12] Asset on board. En route. 目标已上车 在路上了
[01:13] 12cc epinephrine. 12毫升肾上腺素
[01:17] Clear. 都躲开
[01:34] 45 seconds. 45秒
[02:09] We need more adrenaline. 还需要肾上腺素
[02:11] Cover her mouth. 盖住她的嘴
[02:15] It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事 没事 没事
[02:16] Shh. It’s okay. You’re OK. You’re OK. Rest. 没事 你没事 休息吧
[02:19] You’ll be in America by morning. 明早你就到美国了
[02:21] We’re taking you to Washington, D.C. 我们正带你去华盛顿特区
[02:27] Do you know where the prisoner was transported to? 你知道犯人被送到哪里去了吗
[02:30] Uh, Washington. Okay. Yes, we’ll take care of it. 华盛顿 好的 我们会处理的
[02:34] Very good. 非常好
[02:44] Washington? 华盛顿
[02:50] Since when did Jolene Parker’s case 为什么茱莲妮·帕克的案子
[02:51] go from missing person to murder investigation? 会从人口失踪案变成谋杀调查
[02:54] And have you seen my keys? 你看到我的钥匙了吗
[02:55] It’s crazy, right? 太疯狂了 对吗
[02:56] Yeah, what, uh… what happened? 是啊 到底是怎么回事
[02:58] The police say they have a person of interest. 警方说他们有一名嫌疑人
[03:01] Really? Who is it? 真的吗 是谁
[03:02] – What do they — what do they know? – They’re not sure. -他们 他们知道些什么 -还不确定
[03:07] Isn’t it possible that she just left town like she said? 有没有可能她只是像她说的那样离开这里了
[03:10] Moved to Dayton? 搬去了代顿
[03:11] They found blood — matches hers. 他们发现了血迹 跟她的相吻合
[03:16] You see this stuff every day — 你每天都能见到这种事
[03:18] You know, people getting hurt and killed — and…I don’t. 人们受伤 遇害 而我不是
[03:21] It freaks me out. 真的很吓人
[03:24] Just the thought of 哪怕只是想到
[03:26] that happening to you, you know… 这种事可能会发生在你身上
[03:30] Just promise me you’re as careful as you can be 答应我 你工作时
[03:32] when you’re at work. 要尽可能小心
[03:40] The desk. 在桌子上
[03:42] By the computer — that’s where I saw your keys. 我看到你的钥匙在电脑旁边
[03:43] Oh. I’m gonna be so late. 我要迟到了
[03:45] I’m gonna give myself a tardy slip. 我要给自己发一张迟到卡了
[03:54] Found ’em! 找到了
[03:56] They were under the newspaper. 钥匙就在报纸底下
[04:00] What would I do without you? 没有你我怎么办
[04:02] I got to run. 我得飞奔过去
[04:03] Uh, tonight for dinner, let’s check out that new Thai place. 今晚一起吃饭 我们尝尝那家新开的泰式餐厅
[04:08] He knows something’s off. 他察觉出不对劲了
[04:09] What makes you say that? 为什么这么说
[04:11] I can feel it. I know him. 我能感觉到 我了解他
[04:13] Tom is on his heels. He’s behaving erratically. 汤姆很警觉 他最近的表现很反常
[04:18] He killed Jolene Parker. 他杀了茱莲妮·帕克
[04:21] Yes. 是的
[04:22] You knew? 你早就知道
[04:26] Why didn’t you tell me? 那为什么不告诉我
[04:29] I felt if I told you it would inform your behavior with him. 告诉你会影响你跟他在一起的行为
[04:32] I found her body, called the police, 我发现了她的尸体 打电话给警察
[04:34] and reported a missing person. 报告了有人失踪
[04:36] I was confident, in the course of their investigation, 我相信在他们的调查过程中
[04:38] they would reach out to you and Tom, and they did. 会联系你和汤姆 事实也是如此
[04:41] Jolene Parker 茱莲妮·帕克
[04:42] undoubtedly worked for the same organization as Tom — 毫无疑问 她和汤姆效力于同一个组织
[04:44] in what capacity, I have no idea. 具体身份 我毫无头绪
[04:47] If they worked together, why would he murder her? 如果他们在一起共事 他为什么要杀了她
[04:49] Perhaps he was ordered to. 也许他是奉令行事
[04:51] Or perhaps he’s just… out of control, irrational… 也许他只是 失控了 失去了理智
[04:57] paranoid and reactionary. 偏执 反动
[05:00] He’s scrambling for a foothold, 他在努力站稳脚跟
[05:02] and therein lies our opportunity to wait and to watch. 这就给了我们等待和观察的机会
[05:09] But Tom is not the reason I’m here. 不过汤姆不是我来的原因
[05:12] I’m afraid there’s something quite timely afoot. 有个行动正在进行中
[05:16] The Pavlovich brothers are back in town. 帕夫洛维奇兄弟回来了
[05:26] 帕夫洛维奇兄弟 第119-122号
[05:32] You’re talking about the team 你说的是从桥上
[05:33] from the bridge that grabbed the general’s daughter. 抓走将军女儿的那伙人
[05:35] They’re an extraction team — 他们是支捞人团队
[05:37] cut their teeth on Milosevic’s protective detail 南斯拉夫战争进行种族清洗时
[05:39] during the ethnic cleansing of the Yugoslav Wars. 在米洛舍维奇的警卫队中初出茅庐
[05:41] We lost six of our men that day. 那天我们损失了六个人
[05:52] To the best of our knowledge, 就我们所知
[05:54] the Pavlovich brothers have no political agenda. 帕夫洛维奇兄弟没有政治目的
[05:57] They specialize in snatch-and-grabs ranging 他们做的是捞人的活
[05:59] from kidnap and ransom to extracting political dissidents. 从绑架并索取赎金到捞出不同政见者
[06:02] Reddington says he has a contact. 雷丁顿说他有一名联系人
[06:05] A money launderer sourced by the brothers claims 一名和他们过从甚密的洗钱者声称
[06:07] they’re coming after a Chinese scientist named Xiaoping Li. 他们的目标是一位叫李晓萍的中国科学家
[06:10] What do we know about her? 我们对她了解多少
[06:11] 18 hours ago, the agency sent an undercover team 18小时前 局里派出了一支卧底小队
[06:14] to extract her from a clandestine labor camp 从云南省的一处劳教所
[06:16] in the Yunnan Province. 把她救了出来
[06:17] – Break her out? Why? – She’s an immunologist — -帮她越狱 为什么 -她是免疫学家
[06:19] specializes in viral and bacterial diseases. 专业领域是病毒及细菌疾病
[06:21] Four months ago, she signaled to one of our assets 四个月前 她向我们的一个特工表示
[06:23] that she had a willingness to talk about a secret weapons program. 她想谈谈一个秘密的武器计划
[06:26] A month later, she was jailed for treason. 一个月之后 她以叛国罪入狱
[06:29] She’s scheduled to land at Andrews in an under an hour, 她预计一小时内在圣安德鲁斯降落
[06:31] and we have a team standing by to escort her to Langley 我们有一支小队正准备护送她到兰利
[06:33] – for a debriefing. – We got to assume -做简报 -我们必须假定
[06:35] that the Pavlovich brothers already know the route. 帕夫洛维奇兄弟已经知道了路线
[06:37] Well, then we’ll reroute her. Bring her here. 那我们重新安排 把她带到这里来
[06:39] Coordinate the adjustment with Langley. 和兰利那边协商调整
[06:47] Echo to Tango. Uh, asset at drop point. 收到请回复 目标已到达
[06:51] Roger. 30 seconds to rendezvous. 收到 30秒后到达集结点
[06:52] – This way. Quickly. – What’s going on? -走这边 快点 -怎么了
[06:54] They said I’d be safe once I arrived. 他们说我到了这儿就安全了
[06:56] We have a credible threat you’re being targeted. 我们收到可靠消息 有人要对你不利
[06:58] As a precaution, we’ve altered our route. 作为预警措施 我们改变了行程
[06:59] Get her up to the chopper. 带她上直升机
[07:07] Donald Ressler. FBI. Where’s the asset? 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局 目标在哪
[07:10] – Ground transport’s been arranged. – Negative. -地面运输已经安排好了 -不行
[07:12] Evac’s been compromised. Moving to beta proto– 撤离计划泄露了 执行B计划
[07:20] Call it in. 呼叫支援
[07:56] All right. Okay. Copy that. 好的 好的 收到
[07:59] Anne Arundel County sheriff’s department’s reporting 安娜兰多县警方报告
[08:01] a downed aircraft burning two miles outside of Crofton. 克罗夫顿三公里外发现一架坠落起火的直升机
[08:04] There’s no witnesses on the ground. We do have units en route. 现场没有目击者 我们派队伍去了
[08:06] It’s got to be the dump site on this chopper. 那一定是直升机遗弃地
[08:08] They knew CIA protocol — 他们知道中情局的规定
[08:09] that if the routes were compromised, they’d send in air support. 如果路线被泄露 他们会派出空中支援
[08:12] These guys weren’t based domestically. 这些人的大本营不在美国
[08:13] They snuck in, and they’re gonna sneak out. 他们偷渡进来 也会偷渡离开
[08:15] We should coordinate with Homeland, 我们需要和国土安全部合作
[08:16] get their faces everywhere. 把他们的照片发出去
[08:17] Agent Malik, you want to tell me 马丽科探员 你能告诉我
[08:18] why the director of National Intelligence is calling? 为什么国家情报局局长给我打电话了吗
[08:21] What don’t I know about this case? 还有什么我不知道的
[08:22] The program Li was working on — it’s germ weaponry — 李参加的计划 是细菌武器
[08:25] banned by nearly every nation on earth. 被地球上几乎所有国家所禁止
[08:27] It’s called Whitefog. 被称为白雾计划
[08:28] Day before she was jailed, Xiaoping Li sent a message 李晓萍入狱的前一天发了一条信息
[08:31] indicating that she had access to the designs. 说她已经获得接触设计内容的权限
[08:33] If she did, and she shared those with us, 如果确实如此 如果她和我们共享了
[08:35] that would represent the biggest intelligence coup in a decade. 那将是十年来最大的情报胜利
[08:38] A germ-warfare program? 细菌武器计划
[08:40] That’s why the Chinese can’t turn this 这就是中国人不敢把这
[08:41] into an international incident. 弄成国际争端的原因
[08:48] – Where are you? – Busy. -你在哪里 -我正忙着呢
[08:50] The Brothers — they took Xiaoping Li. 那四兄弟 他们抓走了李晓萍
[08:52] How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[08:52] Do you have a lead? Something we can — 你有线索吗 我们能做什么
[08:54] – Your husband is not in school. – Wait. What? Where is he? -你丈夫不在学校 -那他在哪里
[08:57] Meet me at 9th and Constitution. 来第九大道和宪法路路口见我
[09:02] Reddington says he has a lead on the brothers. Wants to talk. 雷丁顿说他有四兄弟的线索 要和我谈谈
[09:06] Let me know what NTSB 如果交通安全委员
[09:07] says about that downed aircraft. 有那架直升机的消息 告诉我
[09:13] Called in sick this morning. 他今天早上请了病假
[09:16] Returned home briefly before making a stop 回家呆了一小会儿 然后去了
[09:19] at the Radford Bank in Adams Morgan. 亚当斯·摩根的拉德福德银行
[09:22] He’s made three phone calls — all from pay phones. 他打了三个电话 都是用的公用电话
[09:25] He’s been sitting at that cart for nearly an hour. 他在那个椅子上坐了将近一个小时
[09:28] I’m sorry, Lizzy. 我很抱歉 莉兹
[09:30] Don’t be. 不用
[09:31] This must be difficult. 肯定很难接受吧
[09:33] You want to know what’s hard? 你知道最难的是什么吗
[09:36] Sitting here when all I really want to do 干坐在这里 而最想做的
[09:38] is get my hands around his throat. 其实是冲上去掐死他
[09:51] Shouldn’t we follow him? 不跟着他吗
[09:52] We are. 跟着呢
[10:21] They all work for you. 他们全都为你效力
[10:31] Lizzy, wait, wait, wait. What are you do– 莉兹 等等 你在干什么
[11:32] Not now. 现在不行
[12:12] The boat — how long for the boat? 船 那艘船要多久
[12:23] No. No. Please, no. 不 不 别
[12:41] Tom? 汤姆
[12:46] Tom? 汤姆
[12:48] I’m in the dining room. 我在餐厅
[12:51] Where’d you get that thing? 你从哪找到的
[12:52] I was gonna ask you the same question. 我还想问你呢
[12:54] I found it in the basement. 我在地下室找到的
[12:57] That’s where that was. I’ve been looking for it. 原来在那啊 我一直在找它
[13:00] My father gave it to me. 我父亲给我的
[13:01] It’s beautiful. 很漂亮
[13:03] It’s in great condition, too. It looks almost new. 保存也很完好 看着跟新的一样
[13:07] Why haven’t I seen this before? 为什么我以前都没见过这个
[13:09] Your pot is gonna boil over. 锅要烧开了
[13:12] You’re cooking? I thought we were going out for Thai. 你在做饭 我以为我们要出去吃泰国菜
[13:14] Yeah, well, I just thought it might be nice, you know, 我想这样应该挺好
[13:17] to stay home alone, just you and me. 呆在家里 共度二人世界
[13:24] How was your day? 你今天过的怎么样
[13:25] It was exhausting. 累死了
[13:27] You know Billy Salter? He was acting up again 知道比利·索尔特吗 他又不安分了
[13:28] ’cause his mom keeps packing these fruit roll-ups, 因为他妈妈总给他带水果卷
[13:31] and they give him this satanic sugar high, you know. So… 结果糖一吃多就吃嗨了
[13:35] Oh, uh, I did stop by the National Archives 我还顺道去了国家档案馆
[13:39] just to maybe book a field trip for the kids. 想给孩子们定一趟实地考察
[13:43] It’s funny. I, uh… 说来也巧
[13:45] I could have sworn that I saw you there. 我好像在那里看到你了
[13:47] There was a woman there, and she looked just like you. 那里有个女的跟你长得一模一样
[13:49] Ah, no, I wish. I was cooped up in the office all day. 不 我倒想呢 今天在办公室忙得不可开交
[13:53] Yeah. 是啊
[13:55] Should have known. 不出所料
[13:58] Well, whoever she was, 不管她是谁
[13:59] she could not have been half as beautiful as you are right now. 她肯定不及你现在一半美丽
[14:04] All right. Uh, keep stirring. 好吧 继续搅拌
[14:06] I’m gonna walk the dog. 我去遛狗
[14:09] Come on, bud. Hey, hey, hey. Come here. 来吧 伙计 过来
[14:11] Hey, hey, hey. Where you going? 你要去哪
[14:13] Come here. Come here. 过来 来这儿
[14:15] Yes, you’re a good boy. Yes, you are. 真是个乖孩子 真乖
[14:18] Yes, you are. 你真乖
[14:22] What? 怎么
[14:24] Nothing. 没什么
[14:28] Love you. 爱你
[14:29] I’ll be right back. 马上回来
[14:30] Come on, bud. Come on. 走吧 伙计 走吧
[14:33] Come on. Such a good boy. 走吧 真乖
[14:35] You’re a good boy. Yes, yes, yes. 你可真乖
[15:15] Bantam Finance. How may I direct your call? 班塔姆金融 请问有什么事
[15:17] Hi. I’m having a problem with my account. 你好 我的账户有问题
[15:18] Uh, number delta, sierra, 4-5-1. 号码是DS451
[15:22] Line is secure. Proceed. 线路安全 接着说
[15:23] Mockingbird knows. Requesting immediate evac. 知更鸟知道了 请求即刻撤离
[15:26] She knows. 她知道了
[15:36] He’s gone. 他跑了
[15:39] My husband is gone. 我丈夫跑了
[15:41] Your husband never existed. 你丈夫从未存在过
[15:45] Lizzy, I understand why you went after Tom today. 莉兹 我理解你今天为什么会去追汤姆
[15:49] The instinct to jump in is… 出于本能前去干涉
[15:54] But it isn’t gonna serve you well here. 但这对你没什么帮助
[15:56] And from the emotional point of view, this must feel like 从情感的角度来看 你一定感觉这一切像是
[15:59] an extraordinary violation and betrayal. 彻头彻尾地背叛
[16:03] But for Tom it was business. 但对汤姆来说这只是任务
[16:05] Do you know we had sex the other night? 你知道我们那天晚上做爱了吗
[16:09] Do you have any idea how filthy that makes me feel? 你知道我觉得有多恶心吗
[16:12] Unfortunately, Lizzy, you’re chest-deep in filth, 不幸地是 莉兹 你已经深陷泥潭
[16:14] and you’re gonna have to wade through it 只有趟过去
[16:16] to get to the other side. 才能到达对岸
[16:17] I fell in love with him. 我爱上了他
[16:20] I married him. 嫁给了他
[16:23] We– we were gonna have– 我们 我们本来要
[16:24] I was excited to have a child with him. 我很激动地要和他一起领养个孩子
[16:27] He was the one person I chose in my life 他是我选的能让我幸福
[16:29] who made me happy, who made me feel safe. 让我有安全感的终生伴侣
[16:33] What does that say about me? 这算什么
[16:35] Everything that we had was just a figment of my imagination– 我们所经历的一切都只是我的臆想
[16:38] Worse than a figment– a lie. 比臆想更糟 这一切都是谎言
[16:41] It was right in front of my face, and I didn’t see it. 它就在我面前而我却没看出来
[16:45] I just…believed it. 我…相信了这一切
[16:49] All of it. 所有的一切
[16:52] Time is the only thing 只有时间
[16:53] that will allow you to find yourself again. 才能让你重新找回自我
[16:55] If you tell me to be patient one more time, I swear to God… 要是你再叫我耐心点 我发誓…
[16:58] I am going to find him, I’m gonna find answers, 我会去找到他 找出答案
[17:01] and I’m going to do it with or without your help. 不管你帮不帮我 我都会这么做
[17:07] The case. I need a lead. 这次的案子 我需要线索
[17:10] Lizzy, if you want to find where the Pavlovich Brothers are, 莉兹 要是你想知道帕夫洛维奇兄弟在哪儿
[17:13] you need to find out where they’ve been. 就得找出他们去过哪里
[17:17] The helicopter is key. 直升机是关键
[17:19] The Pavlovich Brothers burnt that chopper 帕夫洛维奇兄弟烧毁了那架直升机
[17:21] to cover up evidence– DNA, fingerprints. 来掩盖证据 DNA和指纹
[17:23] Those things might have identified the Brothers, 这些东西或许能识别出他们的身份
[17:25] but what about the chopper? 但直升机呢
[17:27] The tail numbers were falsified, 尾翼上的编号是伪造的
[17:28] and the chopper was repainted. 这架直升机被重漆过
[17:29] That’s what they did, but where did they do it? 这是他们干的 但是他们在哪干的
[17:31] Is there a deeper forensic analysis we can run? 有什么进一步的鉴定可做吗
[17:33] What particulates were in the heat exchange? 热交换器里有什么微粒
[17:35] Was there moisture in the compressor? 压缩机里有水汽吗
[17:37] I’ll reach out to forensics. 我联系一下鉴证科
[17:38] Analyze every drop of fuel. Track every grain of sand. 分析每一滴燃料 追查每一粒沙土
[17:41] I want to know where that chopper’s been. 我要知道那架直升机去过哪
[17:46] That’s him. 就是他
[18:02] I’m sorry, man. Not for hire. 抱歉 伙计 这不是出租车
[18:03] Hello, Symir. I’ll be brief and to the point. 你好 萨米尔 我就直说了
[18:06] Yesterday you had a customer– 昨天你有位顾客
[18:08] picked him up outside the National Archives. 让你到国家档案馆接他
[18:10] Sorry, man. 抱歉 伙计
[18:12] Ohh, Symir. 萨米尔
[18:14] You should have taken the money. 你该收下钱的
[18:17] Your passenger– where’d you drop him? 那名乘客 他在哪下的车
[18:29] Calculus. 微积分啊
[18:31] I can’t even think about derivatives 一想到导数我就会想起
[18:33] without thinking of that tutor in Manor hall– 在马诺尔会堂给我们上课的导师
[18:37] Cindy something-or-other. 叫辛迪什么的
[18:40] Never wore a brassiere; always a bounce in her step. 从来不穿胸罩 走起路来一跳一跳的
[18:45] Look, I’m talking, cooperating. 我告诉你们了 很合作
[18:48] You don’t need to copy my driver’s license, 你们没必要复印我的驾照
[18:50] my credit cards. 和信用卡
[18:51] We just want to make sure we know where to reach you, 我们只想确保知道哪里能找到你
[18:53] Geoffrey P. Seevers, should we have more questions. 杰弗里·P·西弗斯 如果我们还有问题要问你的话
[18:59] So, tell me about the book. 跟我说说这本书
[19:01] I told you– I pick up and drop off. 我告诉过你了 我去拿来然后送走
[19:04] I don’t know names. I’m the messenger. 我不知道他们的名字 我只是送信的
[19:10] What is it? Some kind of code? 这是什么 密码吗
[19:13] How many times have you done this– these drops? 这事你干过多少次 送东西
[19:16] This was the fourth. 这是第四次
[19:19] I need you to write down 我要你写下来
[19:20] the location of each drop you’ve made — 你每一次送东西的地点
[19:23] the pickup and the drop location. 取货与送货的地点
[19:29] Oh, my God. What? 我的天 什么玩意儿
[19:31] Pagosa Springs Public Library? 帕戈萨斯普林斯公共图书馆
[19:33] I had a water pump go out in Pagosa Springs. 我有一次路过帕戈萨斯普林斯的时候车的水泵坏了
[19:36] Bitch of a mountain — Wolf Creek Pass. 穷山恶水的狼溪口
[19:38] Thought I was gonna end up living out there with the hill people 我以为我要和山民终老了
[19:41] until this teddy bear of a man fixed me up at the local garage. 结果这个可爱的男人在当地一个车库里帮我修好了
[19:46] I’ll never forget him. Tracy Woods. 我永远也不会忘记他 特雷西·伍兹
[19:50] You don’t know Tracy, do you? 你不认识特雷西吧
[19:51] Leather vest, mustache — Tracy Woods? 皮背心 小胡子 特雷西·伍兹
[19:54] No. 不认识
[19:56] I wonder if he’s still fixing water pumps. 我想知道他是不是还在修水泵
[20:01] Anyway, it’ll always be a fond memory. 不管怎么说 总算是愉快的回忆
[20:04] The list. 清单
[20:13] S-so, that’s it? We’re — 这样就行了吗 我们
[20:16] What about the package? 那包裹呢
[20:17] You’re gonna deliver it or return it 你要么送货要么交回去
[20:19] or whatever the people you work for want you to do with it. 找你的人让你怎么做你就怎么做
[20:21] And as far as you’re concerned, 不过你要记住
[20:24] we never had this conversation. 这次谈话没发生过
[20:28] Dembe? 邓比
[20:29] A copy, please. 请复印一份
[20:32] I hope you have nothing pressing. 我希望你没什么急事
[20:33] This may take a minute or three. 这可能要花上几分钟
[20:38] You sure you don’t know him? 你确定你不认识他吗
[20:39] Leather vest, mustache — Tracy Woods? 皮背心 小胡子 特雷西·伍兹
[20:43] Shame. 真遗憾
[20:50] I got something. 我查到了些东西
[20:51] Hey. Okay, I never wanted to know this much 好吧 我从没想过要这么深入了解
[20:54] about gas chromatography or gear lubricants, 燃气色谱分析和齿轮润滑油
[20:57] but I think Mr. Reddington is onto something. 但我认为雷丁顿先生说对了
[21:00] Look at this. 看这个
[21:02] We pulled the lab reports from the NTSB, 我们调取了交通安全委员会的实验室报告
[21:04] and the chopper’s engine tested positive for two distinct compounds. 直升机的引擎中发现了两种独特的化合物
[21:09] The first is ethephon, which is a ripening agent for tobacco. 第一种是乙烯利 是一种烟草催熟剂
[21:13] – And how does that help us? – Take a look. -这有什么用 -你看
[21:15] Tobacco production’s way down in this area. 烟草产业在这个地区不断萎缩
[21:17] In fact, since 1998, the federal government 实际上 从1998年开始 联邦政府
[21:20] is actually paying farmers not to grow it. 就付钱给农民让他们不要种烟草
[21:22] Okay, but there’s still plenty of tobacco farms. 好吧 但还是有很多烟草农场
[21:24] I agree, which brings us to chemical compound number two. 确实 所以我们来看看第二种化合物
[21:28] This one is used to grow sweet corn. 这是用于甜玉米种植业的
[21:30] So we cross-reference the two? 所以我们交叉对比这两者
[21:32] Exactly. We are looking for a pesticide manufacturer 没错 我们要找一家农药厂家
[21:35] who used to supply tobacco growers 他们曾经为烟草种植业提供农药
[21:36] but made the transition to corn. 后来又转向了玉米种植业
[21:38] And how many of those are there? 满足条件的有多少家呢
[21:42] 17. Wait. 十七家 等等
[21:44] Of those, 11 are outside of the fuel range of this chopper. 这当中有十一家超出了这架直升机的燃油里程
[21:48] Uh, of the other six, 另外的六家当中
[21:50] uh, only one has a structure large enough 只有一家有足够大的建筑
[21:52] to get that stolen helicopter out of view and under construction. 可以把那架偷来的直升机藏起来进行改造
[21:55] Halifax Agro-Chem. 哈里法克斯农药厂
[21:57] If I had to bet, I’d say that’s their staging site. 我认为那就是他们的藏匿点
[22:11] It’s around the corner, half a block up. 在街角 距离半个街区
[22:14] I make seven exterior cameras, 我发现七个室外摄像头
[22:15] and those are the ones they want us to see. 那些还只是他们希望我们看到的
[22:18] And it’s on the list of drop sites I gave you? 它在我给你的送货点清单上吗
[22:20] Yes. 是的
[22:21] How long has Mr. Keen been inside? 基恩先生进去多久了
[22:23] I tailed him here four hours ago. 我四个小时前跟踪他来到这里
[22:26] Lovely. Thank you, Preston. 很好 谢谢你 普莱斯顿
[22:33] – You want me to call Sabusawa? – That would be ideal, -要我给寒风沢打电话吗 -那当然好
[22:36] but he’s working an extraction in Ecuador. 但他正在厄瓜多尔捞人呢
[22:40] Then how do you plan 那你打算怎么
[22:40] on getting Keen out of that concrete box? 把基恩从那个混凝土盒子里弄出来
[22:52] – We have a lead on Xiaoping Li. – Excellent. -我们有李晓萍的线索了 -太好了
[22:54] – Tell me. – We think she’s being held -告诉我 -我们认为她被关在
[22:55] at Halifax Agro-Chem in Falls Church. 福尔斯彻奇的哈里法克斯农药厂
[22:57] We’re assembling a team. 我们在集结队伍准备过去
[22:59] Lizzy, about Tom… 莉兹 关于汤姆
[23:01] I don’t want to talk about Tom with you. 我不想和你讨论汤姆的事
[23:03] You have your opinion on how to proceed, and I have mine. 你有你自己的方法 我也有我的
[23:06] Just don’t bother yourself. I’ll deal with Tom. 不用麻烦你了 我自己会处理
[23:09] Lizzy, I assure you 莉兹 我向你保证
[23:10] that will yield no answers and little satisfaction. 那样不会有结果 你也不会满意的
[23:13] Well, I’ll find out, won’t I? 有没有结果总会知道的
[23:14] I wish I could talk you out of this. 我希望我能说服你
[23:16] You can’t. 你不能
[23:17] Well, good luck with Xiaoping — 李晓萍的事祝你好运
[23:57] Good afternoon, gentlemen. 下午好 先生们
[23:59] I’m Raymond Reddington. 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[24:26] Hey. Look at this. 看看这个
[24:32] What are we looking at? 这是什么
[24:36] I have no idea. 我不知道
[24:49] Hey! Get out of here! 快离开这里
[24:52] Go! 走
[25:10] What the hell was that? 发生了什么事
[25:31] Out! Out! Move! Move! Move! 出去 出去 快走 快走
[25:44] Fall back. Asset en route. We’re moving to the cars. 后退 目标上路了 我们去开车
[27:29] I mean, it looks like some sort of serial number. 这看起来像某种序列号
[27:30] Or an atomic number — something from a periodic table. 或者原子序列 元素周期表里的东西
[27:34] Why do you think that? 你为什么会这么想
[27:34] Because the only word I know 因为我认识的唯一同时包含
[27:36] that contains the letters “V-G” together is avgolemono. V和G的单词是”柠檬蛋黄鸡汤”
[27:40] I don’t know what that is. 那是什么东西
[27:42] It’s a soup. 是一种汤
[27:43] Chicken stock, egg yolks, and lemon juice. 鸡汤 蛋黄和柠檬汁
[27:48] What? I cook. 怎么了 我会做饭
[27:49] The point is, maybe Xiaoping Li left us a message. 重点是 也许李晓萍给我们留了条信息
[27:53] I’ll run the letter combination against the DMV registry 我会在车辆管理局登记信息中查一下这个组合
[27:55] and see if we can get a hit. 看看有没有相符的
[27:57] Any luck? 有什么进展吗
[27:58] I can’t get ahold of Reddington. 我联系不到雷丁顿
[27:59] You told him the location 你告诉他
[28:00] where the brothers were holding Xiaoping Li, right? 李晓萍被关押的地址了吧
[28:02] Don’t you find it a hell of a coincidence 你不认为这太巧了吗
[28:04] that we show up there, they’re gone, 我们一出现他们就不见了
[28:06] and now we can’t get ahold of Reddington? 现在我们又联系不到雷丁顿了
[28:08] – We’ve been played. – No. -我们被耍了 -不会的
[28:10] Red put us on to the Pavlovich brothers because he knew 红魔让我们盯上帕夫洛维奇兄弟是因为
[28:12] it would lead him straight to Xiaoping Li. 他知道那样他就能找到李晓萍
[28:14] That woman’s worth millions. 那个女人值数百万
[28:16] Where are you going? 你去哪里
[28:17] I’m going to find Reddington, get some answers. 我要找到雷丁顿 问出答案
[28:24] Reddington, I need you to call me, please. 雷丁顿 请给我回电话
[28:25] I need some help with the case. 案子需要你帮忙
[28:33] A gift from Reddington. Enjoy. 雷丁顿送来的礼物 希望你喜欢
[29:10] Two years wasted. 浪费了整整两年
[29:13] Two years we spent. On what? 我们在一起两年 为了什么
[29:17] Do you care at all what you’ve done to me — 你在乎你对我做的那些事吗
[29:20] What you’ve done to my life? 以及你对我生活的影响
[29:24] What has it done to you? 对你又有什么影响
[29:27] Who could do such a thing? 什么样的人才会做那种事
[29:29] Finding you, stopping you — 找到你 阻止你
[29:32] you’d think I’d be happy 你大概觉得知道你的余生
[29:33] you’re gonna spend the rest of your life in prison. 要在监狱里度过我就高兴了
[29:35] You’d think I’d get some satisfaction out of that, 你大概觉得那样我就满意了
[29:37] but I don’t because nothing… 不可能 因为没有任何事
[29:41] no sentence, no punishment, no revenge, 任何判决 任何惩罚 任何报复
[29:44] could ever come close to making up for what you’ve done. 都无法补偿你所做的这一切
[29:46] – I was doing my job. – Your job? -我只是在做我的工作 -你的工作
[29:48] That was our life! 那是我们的生活
[29:51] We were going to have a baby to– 我们还打算要个孩子
[29:52] you begged me to have a baby! 你求我要个孩子
[29:54] I was doing my job. 我只是在做我的工作
[29:55] Stop talking about your job! 别再和我提你的工作
[29:58] You, this — everything was a lie! 你 这生活 所有的一切都是谎言
[30:00] My life was a lie! 我的生活是个彻头彻尾的谎言
[30:02] Every feeling, every memory… 每一次感动 每一个回忆
[30:06] Say something to your wife, who’s dying in front of you. 对在你面前逐渐死去的妻子说点什么
[30:12] Say something. 说点什么啊
[30:16] It was the shoes. 是那双鞋
[30:20] What does that mean? 什么意思
[30:23] That’s when I knew. 我就是那时候知道的
[30:26] It was those brown leather shoes. 是那双棕色皮鞋
[30:30] It was our third or maybe fourth date. 那是我们第三还是第四次约会
[30:33] You’d come over to my place on Halstead, 你去了我在霍斯特德的公寓
[30:34] and we ordered, uh… 然后我们叫了
[30:37] takeout and rented a movie that we never finished 外卖 还租了电影 但是没有看完
[30:39] because we ended up… 因为我们后来就去…
[30:43] And you had to get up early for work. 然后你要早起去上班
[30:44] And by the time I got up, you were gone. 等我起来的时候你已经走了
[30:47] I remember standing in the closet, half-dressed, 我记得我站在衣帽间里 衣服穿到一半
[30:52] reaching for my shoes when I saw that you had drawn 去拿我的鞋 看到你在我的鞋上面
[30:54] this little heart in the dust on my shoe. 落的灰上画的心形
[31:00] You remember that? 你还记得吗
[31:03] It was the sweetest thing. 那是最甜蜜的事情
[31:07] And ever since that moment, I just felt… 从那一刻起 我就一直觉得
[31:12] sorry for you… 对不起你
[31:15] because I knew — 因为我知道
[31:19] I knew that I had you. 我知道我得到你了
[31:23] Part of me didn’t want it to work… 我内心有一部分不希望事情成功
[31:28] …but it did. 但它还是成功了
[31:42] Archimedes. 阿基米德
[31:45] Archimedes! 阿基米德
[31:47] – I beg your pardon? – Archimedes’ formula. -你说什么 -阿基米德定律
[31:49] You know, uh, the — the naked guy who shouted “Eureka.” 那个裸奔着喊”找到了”的人
[31:52] Why would she write down a mathematical formula? 她为什么要写下一条数学公式
[31:54] Maybe it’s some kind of a code or a language 或许是什么他们看不懂的
[31:56] they don’t understand. 密码或语言
[31:57] Archimedes’ principle indicates that the upward buoyant force 阿基米德定律说明浸在液体中的物体
[31:59] which is exerted on a body immersed in fluid, 受到向上的浮力作用
[32:02] – whether fully — – Aram. -不管是否 -阿兰姆
[32:04] Water displacement. Boats displace water. 排开水 船排开水
[32:07] She’s trying to tell us 她是要告诉我们
[32:08] how they’re getting her out of the country. 他们要怎样把她送出国
[32:10] Contact the coast guard. 联系海岸警卫队
[32:11] Get photos of the brothers and Xiaoping Li 把四兄弟和李晓萍的照片
[32:13] to every port authority on the eastern seaboard. 发到东海岸沿线的每个港务局
[32:20] What are you gonna tell him? 你打算告诉他什么
[32:24] Hey. What’s going on? Where are we on Xiaoping Li? 怎么样了 我们找到李晓萍了吗
[32:26] They’re trying to ship her out of the country. 他们打算用船把她运出国
[32:29] We’re combing through the manifests now. 我们正在筛查乘客名单
[32:30] – Where are you? – Waiting on Reddington. He still hasn’t shown. -你在哪 -等雷丁顿 他还没出现
[32:33] I’m telling you, Keen. He used us. 相信我 基恩 他利用了我们
[32:36] These guys — the Pavlovich Brothers — 那些家伙 帕夫洛维奇兄弟
[32:37] you remember what they did. 你知道他们做过什么
[32:38] You were there that day on the bridge. 那天你也在桥上
[32:40] When we take them down, I want you to be there. 抓到他们的时候 我希望你也在场
[32:42] I will be, just as soon as — 我会去的 只是等
[32:47] I’m gonna have to call you back. 我一会再打给你
[32:52] Nice try. 想得美
[32:54] I was thirsty. 我渴了
[33:01] Yes? 喂
[33:01] Where is she? 她在哪
[33:03] – Who? – Xiaoping Li. You took her. -谁 -李晓萍 你带走了她
[33:06] You used the FBI and the Pavlovich brothers 你利用联调局和帕夫洛维奇兄弟
[33:08] to get to Tom and what, get Xiaoping? 找到汤姆 然后呢 抓到晓萍吗
[33:10] Make some bigger deal? Trade on her secrets? 想做更大的买卖还是私底下处理掉她
[33:11] I have no use for germ warfare. 我要生化武器来也没用
[33:14] And as for using the FBI? 至于利用联调局什么的
[33:15] I wouldn’t be in this relationship 如果我们双方不是互赢互利的话
[33:17] if there wasn’t a mutual benefit. 那我就不会出现在这里了
[33:19] – Where is she? – I don’t know. -她在哪 -我不知道
[33:20] I tried to bargain for her life, 我试过留下她
[33:22] but negotiations went sideways. 但没谈拢
[33:24] It was all I could do to get Tom. 为了抓汤姆 我只能做到这个份上了
[33:26] If we don’t find her — 如果我们不找到她
[33:27] If she gets sent back to the Chinese, she’s gonna die. 一旦她被送回到中国人的手上就必死无疑
[33:29] Tell me what you know. 你都知道些什么
[33:30] We think they’re putting her on a cargo ship. We’re not sure. 我们认为他们要用船把她运走 但不确定
[33:33] We’re looking over the manifests, timetables, 我们找遍了货物舱单 时间表
[33:35] and shipping routes. 以及运输路线
[33:35] She isn’t cargo, Lizzy. 她不是货物 莉兹
[33:37] She’s contraband. This is a smuggling operation. 她只能偷渡 不可能登记在册的
[33:40] And nothing gets smuggled in or out of the Chesapeake 任何私底下进出切萨皮克的人和物
[33:42] without Rolph Cisco knowing about it. 罗尔夫·西斯科都知道
[33:44] Have Donald pay him a visit. 让唐纳德去拜访下他
[33:50] What is his obsession with you? 他为什么对你这么着迷
[33:55] You guys got, like, a , uh, 你们是不是在搞什么
[33:56] daddy-daughter thing going on? 父女恋之类的东西
[33:59] What’s your plan? 你有什么打算
[34:01] Is daddy coming over? 爸爸会过来吗
[34:03] Is he gonna make me talk? 他会逼供我吗
[34:07] No, he’s not. 用不着他
[34:12] I am. 我自己来
[34:24] Rolph Cisco? 是罗尔夫·西斯科吗
[34:26] Tell us about the Pavlovich Brothers. 跟我们说说帕夫洛维奇兄弟吧
[34:31] Who do you work for? 你上头是谁
[34:35] I have nothing to say. 无可奉告
[34:49] – Who do you work for? – Liz, Come on. -你上头是谁 -莉斯 算了吧
[34:51] You don’t have it in you. 你下不了手
[36:13] Let me out of here! Please! 放我出去 求你们了
[36:16] Get me out! 把我弄出去
[36:18] Get me out! 把我弄出去
[36:20] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事的 没事的
[36:21] Easy, easy. We’re the good guys. 放松 放松 我们是好人
[36:23] Here. Come here. 来
[36:27] I’m gonna put you down. 我要把你放下来了
[36:38] Easy. 没事
[36:42] You broke my thumb. 你弄断了我的拇指
[36:43] Yeah, I did. If you’re looking for sympathy, 对 如果你想让我同情你
[36:45] you might want to start with honesty. 你最好开始坦白吧
[36:47] Here’s an example of honesty, Tom. 让我来跟你坦白一件事吧 汤姆
[36:49] You’ve been making me pancakes for two years. 你给我弄了两年的薄饼
[36:52] – I hate pancakes. – You want honest? -我讨厌薄饼 -你想要实话
[36:55] Here’s one. 给你说一个
[36:56] If you’re gonna handcuff somebody, 如果你要用手铐铐住一个人的话
[36:59] don’t break their thumb. 不要弄断他的大拇指
[37:32] Your handcuffs. 你的手铐
[37:33] One on the wrist. One on the banister. Do it. 一边铐住你自己 另一边铐住栏杆
[37:46] I am not here to hurt you, Liz. 我不是来伤害你的 莉斯
[37:49] My job was never to hurt you. 我的任务从来就不是来伤害你
[37:51] I’m one of the good guys. 我是好人
[37:54] Reddington — 雷丁顿
[37:55] he’s not who you think. 他和你想的不一样
[37:56] – I will find you. – I can prove it. -我会找到你的 -我可以证明
[37:59] The key in the lamp — I know you found it. 落地灯底座的钥匙 我知道你找到了
[38:01] Take it to Radford Bank. 去拉德福德银行
[38:04] Box Number 3929. 3929号保险箱
[38:07] He is not who you think he is. 他不是你想的那个人
[38:16] Goodbye, Liz. 再见 莉斯
[38:28] ♬我昨晚做了个梦♬
[38:32] ♬我梦见我在游泳♬
[38:34] ♬夜空中繁星闪烁♬
[38:36] ♬星光璀璨又逐渐消散♬
[38:38] You want me to stop him? 需要我去拦住他吗
[38:39] ♬黑暗中有个地方♬
[38:41] No, we’ll just let the tail follow him. 不用 让他们跟着他吧
[38:42] ♬雷鸣 在水中包覆着我♬
[38:46] ♬漂泊者愿躲在其中♬
[38:49] ♬时间 爱情♬
[38:52] ♬时间 爱情♬
[38:54] ♬时间 爱情♬
[38:55] Tell me about Whitefog. 说说白雾计划吧
[38:57] Whitefog was a black project started by the Chinese government 5 years ago. 白雾计划是五年前中国政府开始的一个秘密项目
[38:59] ♬时间 爱情♬
[39:02] ♬时间 爱情♬
[39:05] You want to tell me what’s going on with Agent Keen? 能告诉我基恩探员到底怎么了吗
[39:07] Sir? 什么意思
[39:08] Where was she today? 她今天去哪了
[39:11] And don’t tell me you don’t know. 别告诉我你不知道
[39:12] Was it Reddington? 是因为雷丁顿吗
[39:15] Are there problems? 有什么问题吗
[39:17] I think she’s having troubles at home, sir. 我觉得是她家里的问题 长官
[39:19] ♬我昨晚做了个梦♬
[39:22] ♬身下有物沙沙作响♬
[39:24] ♬撞击船身却免除苦难♬
[39:27] ♬渤大却又孤独♬
[39:29] ♬我口渴于是喝了口水♬
[39:32] ♬虽然是海水♬
[39:35] ♬旅途上有些东西♬
[39:37] ♬味道如此相似♬
[39:40] ♬时间 爱情♬
[39:42] ♬时间 爱情♬
[39:45] ♬时间 爱情♬
[39:47] I lost him. 我失去他了
[39:51] He’s gone. 他走了
[39:54] No. 没有
[39:58] This whole time, you’ve never let him out of your sight. 一直以来 你都在监视着他
[40:02] Your people are following him now. 你的人现在正跟着他
[40:04] They are. 是的
[40:12] How is this all gonna end? 这一切会怎么收场
[40:15] This is an end. 这已经收场了
[40:20] And then something new will begin. 然后别的事又会开始
[40:23] You deserve the best in life, Lizzy. 你应该过上更好的生活 莉兹
[40:28] I know that sounds odd 这话从让你的生活变得
[40:30] coming from a man who has brought you some of the worst, 糟糕的人嘴里说出来是有些奇怪
[40:34] but it’s the reason 但这就是
[40:34] why Tom had to work so hard to be that for you — 汤姆如此努力的原因
[40:40] …to be kind, to be thoughtful, 他想变得善良 体贴
[40:44] make you laugh, to make you love him. 逗你开心 让你爱上他
[40:50] Because you deserve that. 因为你值得拥有这一切
[40:55] And it will come. 这一切会到来的
[41:00] ♬我昨晚做了个梦♬
[41:03] ♬当我睁开双眼♬
[41:05] ♬你的肩胛骨 你的脊柱♬
[41:08] ♬像是月光中的海岸线♬
[41:10] ♬那是疲倦之人新的天地♬
[41:13] ♬那是求生之人新的大地♬
[41:16] ♬如果努力我也能到达对岸♬
[41:18] ♬我闭上双眼尽力划水♬
[41:21] ♬时间 爱情♬
[41:23] ♬时间 爱情♬
[41:26] ♬时间 爱情♬
[41:28] ♬变得只是时间♬
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme