Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Laguardia. 去拉瓜迪亚机场
[00:21] Hey, honey. It’s mom. I’m on my way. 亲爱的 是妈妈 我在路上了
[00:24] Yeah, I’ll be there before bedtime to tuck you in. 我一定会在你睡觉前赶到的
[00:27] Oh, God! What are you doing?! 天哪 你干什么
[00:29] Hey, slow down! 慢点
[00:30] Hey, slow down! What are you doing?! 慢点 你干什么呢
[00:34] Why are you — 你为什么…
[00:35] Let me out of the car! 让我下车
[00:37] Let me out! Oh, God, oh, God! 让我下去 天哪 天哪
[00:39] Just let me out! 快让我下车
[00:41] I said, slow down! 我让你慢点
[00:44] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[00:45] I’m sorry, Miss Mitchell. 抱歉 米切尔女士
[00:46] How do you know my name? 你怎么知道我的名字的
[00:48] Why are you doing this to me?! 你为什么要这么做
[00:51] Let me out! 让我下车
[00:53] Let me out! 让我下车
[00:56] Oh, God! 天哪
[01:20] Hi. I’d like to make a wire transfer, please. 你好 我想做一笔电子转账
[01:32] ♬藏匿在黑暗中躲避光明♬
[01:36] ♬藏匿在黑暗中躲避光明♬
[01:40] ♬藏匿在黑暗中躲避光明♬
[01:44] ♬在阳光下沉睡♬
[01:48] ♬喔喔喔喔♬
[01:52] ♬喔喔喔♬
[01:56] ♬关上灯让我们走入黑暗♬
[02:00] ♬以沉睡来避让她的光芒♬
[02:04] ♬保存颜面♬
[02:05] ♬将双手牢牢按在大地上♬
[02:58] 弥尔顿·巴比特 第135号
[03:02] Okay. Here we are. My world-famous pancakes. 做好了 我最拿手的煎饼
[03:07] Gluten-free. 不含谷蛋白
[03:09] ♬我不在乎♬
[03:11] You okay? What’s — what’s wrong? 你还好吗 怎么了
[03:13] ♬谁骗了谁♬
[03:14] Nothing. 没事
[03:15] I’m just feeling a little…wonky. 就是有点不舒服
[03:16] ♬这已与我无关♬
[03:18] Some of the kids at school have the flu. 最近学校有学生感冒了
[03:20] I hope I didn’t give you something. 该不会是我把你传染了吧
[03:20] ♬请告诉你的新男友♬
[03:26] ♬当他从你身上脱下我的衬衫♬
[03:30] ♬请挂好它♬
[03:34] ♬如果我们要分享你♬
[03:35] Elizabeth. 伊丽莎白
[03:38] ♬他不能连这都做不好♬
[03:38] W-w-what are you doing? 你这是干什么
[03:40] Will you… 你能…
[03:42] marry me? 嫁给我吗
[03:43] ♬我很抱歉♬
[03:46] ♬但我已开始憎恶你的面目♬
[03:49] I want to renew our wedding vows. 我想再做一次结婚宣誓
[03:51] ♬这张脸♬
[03:54] ♬总是让我想起曾经♬
[03:55] So… 你…
[03:58] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[03:59] ♬这张脸♬
[04:03] ♬金玉其外却败絮其中♬
[04:03] – Yes! – Yes? -当然 -答应了
[04:07] I love you so much. 我爱死你了
[04:08] Okay. We will talk about this tonight. 我们今晚再具体商量吧
[04:08] ♬空洞的双眼♬
[04:10] I am so late. 我快迟到了
[04:11] But, uh, I love you. 但是 记住 我爱你
[04:13] ♬四目相对我却默然无语♬
[04:26] ♬你是否知道♬
[04:31] ♬这个世界上♬
[04:32] ♬因果必有报♬
[04:36] ♬天理必循环♬
[04:50] I come bearing gifts — 我带了礼物来
[04:52] Pimento cheese sandwiches, 西班牙甘椒芝士三明治
[04:55] toasted with the crusts cut off. 面包去皮烤的
[04:56] Eartha Kitk’s recipe. 厄莎·凯特秘制配方
[04:58] It’s a fantastic story. 这中间还有个很棒的故事
[04:59] What do you know about Tom? 汤姆的事你都知道些什么
[05:03] Lizzy, I’m not sure if I can shed any — 莉兹 你真的要听
[05:05] No! We’re not doing that. 不要跟我来这一套
[05:07] Not today. 今天不要
[05:09] You have been threatening 从我们认识那天
[05:09] to tell me the truth about my husband since the day we met, 你就一直威胁说要告诉我关于我丈夫的真相
[05:13] and I’m ready to listen. 我准备好听你说了
[05:16] What do you know? 你知道什么
[05:19] Little more than you. 比你知道的多一点
[05:21] Several years ago, it came to my attention 几年前 我注意到
[05:24] that somebody was meddling in my business. 有人在干涉我的生意
[05:26] To protect myself and my interests, 为了保护我和我的利益
[05:28] I inventoried my vulnerabilities. 我列出了我的弱点
[05:32] Me. 我
[05:33] Among others. 其中之一
[05:34] Lizzy, I’ve been monitoring Tom 莉兹 自从你们在一起后
[05:36] since he entered your life. 我一直在监视汤姆
[05:38] About a year ago, 大约一年前
[05:39] I discovered that he had purchased three passports 我发现他从我在华沙时用过的一名值得信赖的
[05:41] from a trusted forger I use in Warsaw. 伪造者那里买了三本护照
[05:44] That’s it? 仅此而已吗
[05:46] He bought passports? 他就买了护照
[05:48] My husband chose me. 我丈夫选择了我
[05:49] He inserted himself into my life because of you. 他因为你才进入了我的生活
[05:52] – I can only assume that’s the case. – Why? -我只能假设事实就是如此 -为什么
[05:55] How are we connected? 我们有什么关系
[05:56] That is just a distraction. 这并不重要
[05:57] No, that is all that matters! 不 这至关重要
[05:59] This is my life! 这是我的生活
[06:01] Tell me! 告诉我
[06:02] Right now, the only thing that matters 现在 唯一重要的事是
[06:04] is the immediate threat — your husband — 来自你丈夫的直接威胁
[06:08] finding out who he is and who he works for. 查出他是谁 他在为谁效力
[06:14] The rest will come. 其余的会迎刃而解
[06:16] I promise you. 我向你保证
[06:24] What’s this? 这是什么
[06:25] Surveillance footage, 监控录像
[06:27] taken by the people who were hired to watch you and Tom. 是那些被雇来监视你和汤姆的人拍下的
[06:30] “The apple man.” “苹果人”
[06:33] You watched them? 你看了吗
[06:34] Some. 看了一部分
[06:35] Enough. 足够了
[06:37] Perhaps you’ll see something that I could not. 也许你能发现什么我遗漏的东西
[06:43] He wants to renew our vows. 他想再做一次结婚宣誓
[06:47] Things are unraveling for him. 他的身份就快暴露了
[06:49] He’s desperate to keep you close. 他极力想要让你保持亲近
[06:51] I think you’ve been presented 我觉得你正好有个
[06:53] with a unique opportunity. 难得的机会
[06:55] The people Tom works for are obviously very cautious. 很显然 汤姆效力之人非常谨慎
[06:58] They operate slowly from the shadows. 他们在暗地里逐步行动
[07:01] I’ve spent years tracking them, to no avail. 我花了好几年追踪他们 都未见成效
[07:04] We now have a chance to draw them out. 现在我们有机会引他们出来
[07:06] Things will have to appear normal to Tom, 这些事不能让汤姆发现
[07:08] to Cooper, and the others. 以及库珀和其他人
[07:10] Which is why you’ll need a case. 所以你需要个案子
[07:12] Yesterday in Brooklyn, 昨天在布鲁克林
[07:14] a taxi drove into the back of a truck 一辆出租车追尾了一辆卡车
[07:16] under the 86th street “L” train, 在第86大街轻轨L线下面
[07:18] killing the driver and his female passenger. 司机和一名女性乘客均死亡
[07:21] It’s being reported as an accident, 此事被做为事故报道
[07:23] but I suspect, in fact, it may be murder, 但我怀疑可能是谋杀
[07:26] the work of the Undertaker. 送葬者干的
[07:28] He’s a broker of death, 他是死亡的代理
[07:31] a man who somehow convinces ordinary people 一名不知怎么能让普通民众
[07:33] to kill on his behalf. 代他杀人的男人
[07:35] Murder/suicide is his signature. 谋杀后畏罪自杀是他的标志
[07:37] How he recruits, nobody knows, 他是怎么招募人的 无人知晓
[07:39] but if this accident is his work, 但如果这场事故是他的杰作
[07:41] it gives you a rare glimpse into the way he operates 你将很难得的能看到他是如何行动的
[07:44] and a chance to find him. 并且有可能找到他
[07:48] I’ll be back in D.C. on Thursday. 我周四回华盛顿
[07:50] Have Senator Chapman’s office set a lunch. 让查普曼参议员办公室安排午餐
[07:52] We can talk about it then. 我们到时候再说
[07:53] Have the committee chairman join us, as well. 让委员会主席也一起来
[07:58] Tell him it’s mandatory. 告诉他必须来
[08:00] Yes. 是的
[08:02] Yes. You have my word. 是的 我保证
[08:03] Nothing will happen before then. 那之前什么事都不会发生
[08:05] Okay. 好的
[08:08] Y-you Bennett Cochran? 你是班尼特·科克伦吗
[08:11] I am. 是的
[08:14] Hey, hey. What the hell? 怎么回事
[08:16] Please forgive me. I have a brother. 请原谅我 我有个兄弟
[08:30] Bennett Cochran was killed 班尼特·科克伦是被
[08:32] by a woman who was mentally unstable, 一名精神失常的女性所杀
[08:34] Dee Torres. 迪·托雷斯
[08:35] Local police consider both cases accidental — 当地警察认为两起案件都属意外
[08:38] a runaway cab and a woman suffering from a mental break. 出租车失控 女人精神崩溃
[08:41] But according to Reddington, 但据雷丁顿所言
[08:42] these are assassination by suicide. 这是自杀式谋杀
[08:46] They call him the Undertaker, 他们叫他送葬者
[08:48] a man who somehow turns ordinary people 一个不知为何可以将普通人
[08:51] into contract killers. 转变成雇佣杀手的人
[08:52] Reddington believes that, in all of these cases, 雷丁顿认为 在这些案件中
[08:55] the killer died along with the victim. 杀手都与受害者同归于尽
[08:56] Complete strangers in different cities, 都是来自不同城市的陌生人
[08:58] assassins who can’t talk because they’re dead. 杀手也不能说话 因为他们已经死了
[09:00] That’s what he’s selling to his clients — 这就是他对客户宣传的卖点
[09:02] the perfect murder. 完美谋杀
[09:03] Who are his clients? 客户是谁
[09:04] Who hires this guy, and who does he work for? 谁雇的他 他又为谁工作
[09:06] According to Reddington, 据雷丁顿所说
[09:07] he contracts with clients around the world — 他的客户遍布全球
[09:09] Anyone interested in hiring a killer 任何想要雇凶杀人
[09:10] 加油站火灾惨案 致两人死亡
[09:11] without the slightest possibility 但又希望完全不被
[09:13] of it ever tracing back to them. 追踪到的人
[09:15] Start with the killers’ families. 先从凶手的家人调查起
[09:16] See what they know. 看看他们知道什么
[09:18] Hey, Milt. One for the morgue, bro. 弥尔特 停尸房的资料 兄弟
[09:25] Wahid worked seven days a week. 瓦希德每天都工作
[09:27] I begged him, slow down, scale back. 我求过他 慢一点 少干点
[09:32] He wouldn’t have any of it. 他从来听不进去
[09:34] I’m sure you have bills, like everyone else. 我想你们跟大家一样 有很多账单要付
[09:36] – He probably felt — – No. -他可能感觉… -不是的
[09:38] Wahid didn’t have to work, 瓦希德不用去工作的
[09:42] not since Haroon passed. 哈龙去世后就不用了
[09:44] Haroon? 哈龙
[09:45] Wahid’s uncle in Pakistan. 瓦希德在巴基斯坦的叔叔
[09:47] I didn’t even know he had an uncle. 我都不知道他有个叔叔
[09:50] He left you money? 他留给你们钱了
[09:51] Yes. We only received the inheritance a few months ago. 是啊 我们几个月前才继承了遗产
[09:58] He was beginning to forget things. 他开始忘事了
[10:00] Maybe it was worse than I thought. 也许比我想得要糟糕
[10:03] I blame myself. 我不断自责
[10:06] He shouldn’t have been behind that wheel. 他不应该去开车的
[10:13] We found a connection. 我们找到联系了
[10:14] The killers both had terminal illnesses. 两名杀手都身患绝症
[10:16] They were gonna die. 他们都是将死之人了
[10:17] This is Wahid Davi’s brain scan. 这是瓦希德·达维的脑扫描片
[10:19] He had a rapidly accelerating brain tumor. 他脑部长了肿瘤 并且生长迅速
[10:21] And Dee Torres — her autopsy showed 而迪·托雷斯 她的尸检显示
[10:23] she had late-stage cervical cancer, 她患有宫颈癌晚期
[10:24] less than a month to live. 活不过一个月
[10:25] The undertaker recruits the terminally ill as assassins? 送葬者雇佣绝症患者当杀手
[10:28] Yes. And both killers had additional problems — 对 两名杀手都还有别的毛病
[10:30] dementia, mental instability — 痴呆 情绪不稳定
[10:32] conditions that made it possible 这些毛病能够让警察
[10:33] for the police to explain away the events. 用其他方式来解释案件
[10:35] Well, they also had motives. 他们都有动机
[10:36] Their families are now suddenly free from financial hardship. 他们的家庭都突然间脱离经济困难
[10:39] The cabbie received an unexpected inheritance, 出租车司机继承了意外遗产
[10:41] and Dee Torres, 迪·托雷斯
[10:43] her brother is now getting around-the-clock care, 由于俄勒冈州一个匿名基金会的
[10:44] thanks to ghost payments 一笔不记名资助
[10:45] from an anonymous foundation in Oregon. 他的兄弟从此衣食无忧
[10:47] These killings are being financed. 有人资助这些杀人案
[10:49] I don’t give a damn where the money’s going. 我不在乎这些钱去哪了
[10:50] I want to know where it’s coming from. 但我想知道它从何而来
[10:52] Get into this guy’s financial life. 查查这个人的财政状况
[10:58] Cigarette? 抽烟吗
[11:01] Not supposed to smoke in here. 这里禁止吸烟
[11:02] What are they gonna do? 他们能怎么样
[11:05] Kill you? 杀了你
[11:15] I paid 21 years. 我付了21年的保险
[11:18] When I reapplied, 当我再去续保的时候
[11:19] they said my rates had doubled 他们说我的费率要翻倍
[11:21] because I had a heart condition. 因为我有心脏病
[11:24] Couldn’t afford it. 我承担不起
[11:26] Well, what I want to offer you 我能给你提供的东西
[11:28] is something better than life insurance, Danny — 比人寿保险要好 丹尼
[11:30] The promise that everyone you love 可以保证所有你爱的人
[11:32] will be taken care of — 都会被细心关照
[11:33] your mortgage, 包括你的抵押贷款
[11:35] so Claire won’t lose the house on Crestview, 这样克莱尔就不会失去在克雷斯特维的房子
[11:37] tuition, so Carolyn can afford college. 还有学费 这样卡罗琳就能付得起大学学费了
[11:42] Who are you? 你是什么人
[11:43] Total value of what I’m offering 全部算下来
[11:45] paid out over the lifetimes of your wife and daughter 我提供给你妻子和女儿的终身费用
[11:48] would be… 将是
[11:56] Keep talking. 继续说
[12:06] – Craig? – Come here, brother! -克雷格 -过来 兄弟
[12:07] What the hell are you doing here? What is all this? 你怎么来了 怎么回事
[12:10] You said you wanted to renew our vows. 你说过想再做一次结婚宣誓
[12:12] Yeah. 是啊
[12:12] There’s no time like the present. 时不我待 就现在吧
[12:14] I can’t believe you guys are getting married twice 简直不能相信 我结婚之前
[12:15] – before I get married once. – Yeah. Hi. -你们居然结了两次婚 -是啊
[12:17] We just talked about it yesterday. 我们昨天才讨论到这件事
[12:19] So, Craig, when did you get in? 所以 克雷格 你什么时候来的
[12:21] Liz called me this morning. I got the first flight out. 莉斯今天早上给我打了电话 我赶头班飞机来的
[12:23] Work has been insane, 工作太疯狂了
[12:25] and we’ve had to put so many things off, 我们推迟了太多事情
[12:27] and I’m not doing it anymore. 我再也不要这么做了
[12:29] I want to marry this man! 我要嫁给这个男人
[12:31] – Cheers! – Now, go get dressed. -干杯 -现在 去换衣服
[12:34] And, oh, just make sure he shaves. 另外确保他把胡子刮好
[12:36] I’m not marrying George Michael. 我可不要嫁给乔治·迈克尔[美国著名歌手 有络腮胡]
[12:53] You shouldn’t be here. 你真不该来
[12:54] Yeah? You think I didn’t try? 是吗 你以为我没拒绝吗
[12:56] You know what? You should thank me. 知道吗 你应该感谢我
[12:57] I called you the minute I knew. 我第一时间就打电话给你了
[12:58] Yeah. Lot of good that did. 是啊 做得好
[13:00] She was asking about our parents. 她还问起了我们的父母
[13:03] The accident? 那场事故
[13:04] Yeah. The accident, Tucson. 对 事故 在图森发生的
[13:07] I think she knows. 我觉得她已经知道了
[13:10] No. She doesn’t know anything. 不 她什么都不知道
[13:14] You honestly don’t see it, do you? 你是真的没察觉 是吗
[13:17] How far in over your head you are. 你到底在想些什么
[13:18] She knows exactly what she’s doing. 她知道自己在做什么
[13:21] This chick is smart. 这小妞不傻
[13:22] Look, man. Relax. 听着伙计 放松
[13:24] I know what I am doing. I know to read this woman. 我知道自己在干什么 我能猜透她
[13:27] Why do you think I asked her to renew our vows? 你以为我为什么要跟她再做一次结婚宣誓
[13:32] To get her in bed? 为了滚床单不成
[13:34] Come on. Give me a break. 得了 放过我吧
[13:36] Yeah? Well, I hope your B.S. is exceptional today. 是吗 希望你今天不是在鬼扯
[13:40] Because in less than five minutes, 因为不到五分钟
[13:41] you’re gonna fall in love all over again. 你就会再次被爱情冲昏头脑
[13:44] Thanks, brother. 真谢谢你 兄弟
[13:56] When I’m with you, Liz, 当我与你共处时 莉兹
[13:57] I feel like I don’t need to pretend. 我觉得我不需要任何伪装
[14:00] I know that you accept me 我知道 你会接受
[14:03] for who I really am, 真实的我
[14:05] and that’s a gift 而那正是天赐的礼物
[14:07] that I thank God for every day. 为此我日日感谢上天
[14:10] And that’s all I got. 这就是我想说的
[14:14] Tom… 汤姆
[14:17] everyone… 还有诸位
[14:19] thing is, when you asked me to renew our vows, 当你说要重新做结婚宣誓的时候
[14:23] I thought it was…odd. 我觉得很…诡异
[14:26] And then I realized, 随后我意识到
[14:28] how much we’ve been through in such a short time. 这么短的时间内我们都经历了什么
[14:31] So much has changed. 很多事情都改变了
[14:33] But the more I thought about it, 但是再一细想
[14:36] I realized this is the beginning of something amazing. 这才仅仅是精彩的开始
[14:41] A new chapter, a new us. 全新的篇章 全新的你我
[14:45] And I wanted to take this opportunity 我想借此机会
[14:48] to stand in front of you, 站在你的面前
[14:50] and all of our friends, 站在所有好友
[14:53] everyone we love, 和所爱的人面前
[14:55] and tell you how excited I am about what’s coming next. 告诉你 我对将来有多么期待
[14:59] Because I have a feeling this is going to be… 因为我有预感 它会
[15:05] one hell of a ride. 异常精彩
[15:09] Okay. By the power vested in me, 好的 以网上国际神学院
[15:11] by the online universal life church… 赐予我的权利
[15:15] …I once again pronounce you husband and wife. 我再次宣布你们结为夫妇
[15:21] This is the kissing part. 到了接吻环节了
[15:21] – Yeah, yes. – You kiss. -对对 -亲吧
[15:22] – Yes. – Kiss. -对 -快吻吧
[15:44] ♬你认为一切该有你控制♬
[15:47] ♬决定本应共同做出的决定♬
[15:50] ♬你就像个陌生人 但何以至此♬
[15:52] ♬何以至此♬
[15:53] ♬将我举起 让我遥望太阳♬
[15:55] 监管人 失踪
[15:56] ♬遥望太阳♬
[15:57] ♬终于我清楚地听见他们说♬
[15:59] ♬是谁 是谁♬
[16:01] ♬你究竟是谁♬
[16:04] ♬你要往哪儿去♬
[16:09] ♬我无所证明♬
[16:12] ♬因为我已一无所有♬
[16:12] 监管人 失踪
[16:15] ♬我愿为你瞋目裂眦♬
[16:17] ♬谁 你是谁♬
[16:55] Raymond said you needed something. 雷蒙德说你需要帮忙
[16:57] Could you have him run these prints, 你能让他查一下这些指纹吗
[16:59] get me a name? 给我个名字
[17:03] What? 怎么了
[17:04] This paint– what color is it? 这墙上的涂料 是什么颜色
[17:07] It’s called “Chicago skyline.” 叫做”芝加哥天际线”
[17:12] Nice. 很好看
[17:15] I looked into the accounts of the two suicide killers, 我查了两名自杀式杀手的账户
[17:17] and I found a common thread. 发现了一个共同点
[17:19] Both accounts are receiving funds 两个账户的钱都是从开曼一家银行的
[17:20] from a bank in the Caymans notorious for laundering money. 一个臭名昭著的洗钱账户上转入的
[17:23] – The Undertaker’s bank account. – Better. -送葬者的银行账户 -不止如此
[17:25] I think I uncovered his payment network. Look at this. 我破解了他的支付网络 看这个
[17:27] Dozens of accounts from all around the world, 遍布世界各地的数十个账户
[17:29] all receiving some form of payment. 都在接受某种形式的付款
[17:31] He’s been doing this for years. 他干这活很多年了
[17:33] It’s in Boston, Tokyo, 资金流动至波士顿 东京
[17:34] Seattle, Mexico City. 西雅图 墨西哥城
[17:35] Got to payouts in the tens of millions. 所付款项达到数千万
[17:37] – A network of dead assassins. – Not all of them. -已死杀手组成的网络 -不全是
[17:39] Danny Moss, 54, 丹尼·莫斯 54岁
[17:41] resident of Dorchester, mass. 多尔切斯特人 平民
[17:43] 21 hours ago, Mr. Moss sent wire transfer instructions 21个小时前 莫斯先生向支付给其他账户的
[17:46] to the same Cayman bank that funds the other accounts. 那一个开曼银行账户发送了电汇指令
[17:48] Let me guess– Danny is dying. 我猜丹尼将不久于人世
[17:50] Congestive heart failure. 充血性心力衰竭
[17:51] Get a unit to his house, now. 带一队人去他家 马上
[17:53] Moss isn’t home. 莫斯不在家
[17:54] Wife said he left the house 20 minutes ago. 他太太说他20分钟前出门了
[17:56] Where did she say he was going? 她说他去哪了吗
[17:59] You have my commitment to rolling up my sleeves every day 我承诺每天都会为了你们 为了这个伟大的城市
[18:02] and working for you and for this great city. 兢兢业业的工作
[18:08] Thank you. Thank you, everybody. 谢谢 谢谢大家
[18:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:14] Appreciate it. 非常感谢
[18:28] – We’re with you! – Make sure I get the photo op, -我们支持你 -确保我有接受媒体拍照的时间
[18:30] so that they can know me, okay? 这样大众能知道我 好吗
[18:32] Yeah, you’re right. 是 你说得对
[18:33] Mr. Wright? 赖特先生
[18:37] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[18:38] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[18:41] I am really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[18:46] Danny, stop! Danny! Stop! 丹尼 住手 丹尼 住手
[18:48] Back up! FBI! FBI! 退后 我们是联调局的
[18:49] Back up! FBI! 退后 我们是联调局的
[18:51] – Danny, stop! – Back up! -丹尼 住手 -退后
[18:52] Please. 请住手
[18:58] This isn’t how your wife or daughter want to remember you. 你妻子和女儿不会想以这种方式来记住你的
[19:02] Please. 请住手
[19:03] This is for my family. 这就是为了我的家人
[19:04] I don’t even know you. 我甚至都不认识你
[19:05] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[19:07] Whatever he’s paying you, it isn’t worth it. We can help. 不管他给你多少钱 都不值得 我们能帮你
[19:11] Don’t do this. 别这么做
[19:13] Are you gonna take care of my family? 你会照顾我的家人吗
[19:16] Is this really how you want to die? 你真的想以这种方式死去吗
[19:34] Professor, someone to see you. 教授 有人找你
[19:37] Cvetko, you rascal. 茨韦特科 你这个流氓
[19:39] You wouldn’t believe how hard it is 你肯定不知道在圣萨尔瓦多
[19:41] to find a Bosnian in San Salvador. 要找一个波斯尼亚人有多困难
[19:44] Wish it was harder. 我希望再困难点
[19:48] Oh, this looks rather ghoulish. 这个看起来真吓人
[19:50] Vlad, I need your help identifying somebody. 弗拉德 我要你帮我识别一个人
[19:53] – Can’t help. – Of course you can. -我帮不上忙 -你当然帮得上
[19:54] I have a fingerprint. 我有一份指纹记录
[19:56] Benson ran it, got a name. 班森查到了一个名字
[19:57] Benson — there’s your problem. 班森 那是你的问题
[19:59] She says the print belongs to a Craig Keen. 她说指纹属于一个叫克雷格·基恩的人
[20:02] Well, Craig Keen is an alias — 克雷格·基恩是个化名
[20:03] a very good one at that, 这个人在这方面非常厉害
[20:04] complete with a credit rating, 包括信用等级
[20:06] school and medical records, passports with a long history — 学校和医疗记录 长久使用的护照
[20:09] – all the trimmings. – No. -所有细节滴水不漏 -不
[20:10] What do you know about touch DNA? 你对触碰DNA了解多少
[20:13] I said no. 我说了 不行
[20:15] I know very little, but as I understand it, 我了解的很少 但据我所知
[20:17] it’s possible to actually lift tissue cells 从指纹中提取组织细胞
[20:20] from a fingerprint and run the DNA? 用来检测DNA是有可能的
[20:22] Is that right? 对吗
[20:27] You slept with my wife. 你睡了我老婆
[20:31] How is Fadila? 法蒂拉还好吗
[20:33] Vlad, it was a mistake. 弗拉德 错已铸成
[20:35] I can easily blame it on the hashish and the grappa, 我可以把责任推到大麻和格拉巴酒头上
[20:38] but the truth is — 但真相是…
[20:39] May I speak freely? 我能直说吗
[20:41] You’re better off without her. 你还是趁早离开她吧
[20:42] She’s fickle. 她是个薄情之人
[20:44] I’m sorry, 我很抱歉
[20:45] but this business with the fingerprint — 但是指纹这件事
[20:47] it’s important. 很重要
[20:59] Do you still have that little villa in Dubrovnik? 你在杜布罗夫尼克旧城的那栋小别墅还在吗
[21:04] I do. 还在
[21:10] A weekend there with Fadila. 我要跟法蒂拉在那里共度一个周末
[21:13] She would love it. 她一定会喜欢的
[21:16] I can’t understand why you insist on chasing that woman. 我真不明白为什么你对那女人这么死心塌地
[21:19] All right. The villa is yours. 好吧 别墅归你了
[21:22] And if it doesn’t work out with Fadila, 如果法蒂拉不感兴趣
[21:23] I know a ravishing Dane 我认识一个很有魅力的人 叫戴恩
[21:25] who would adore you. 她肯定会喜欢你的
[21:27] She’s slightly cross-eyed 她有一点斜视
[21:29] and there’s something very hypnotic about her gaze. 她的注视令人目眩神迷
[21:52] Keen. 我是基恩
[21:53] How’s your case developing, Lizzy? 你的案子进展如何 莉兹
[21:56] We have one of the assassins in custody. 我们扣押了受雇的一个杀手
[21:57] We’re taking him in for questioning now. 现在正准备审讯他
[21:59] Have you figured out how he selects them, 你弄明白他是怎么选择目标的了吗
[22:01] the common denominator? 共同点是什么
[22:02] They’re all sick. 他们都病了
[22:03] We know from their autopsies they’re terminally ill. 从验尸结果来看 他们都病入膏肓了
[22:05] Well, there you have it. 就是这样
[22:07] You only know these assassins were ill 你知道这些杀手都病入膏肓了
[22:08] because of their autopsies and police reports. 是因为有验尸结果和警方报告
[22:11] You know after they’re already dead. 你在他们死后才知道
[22:13] But somehow, the Undertaker knows before. 但因为某种原因 送葬者在那之前就知道
[22:15] Find out how he knows that, and you’ll find your man. 找到原因 你就能找到要找的人
[22:18] Where are we with Craig? 克雷格那边查的怎么样
[22:20] Is he still in town? 他还在城里吗
[22:21] A-as far as I know. 据我所知是的
[22:22] Good. Find him. 很好 找到他
[22:24] Watch him. 盯着他
[22:25] – Did you find his name? – Yes. -你知道他的名字了吗 -是的
[22:27] I think it’s time for the three of us to have a little chat. 我觉得是时候让我们三个坐下来聊聊了
[22:47] Hey, Craig. Can we talk? 你好 克雷格 我们能谈谈吗
[22:58] Who do you work for? 你为谁工作
[23:00] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[23:01] Who do you work for?! 你为谁工作
[23:03] Please, look. This has got to be some — aah! 求你了 肯定是弄错…
[23:05] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[23:06] I know about the time you did at Wasco. 我知道你在沃斯科坐牢的事情
[23:08] I know about the warrants. 我知道逮捕令的事
[23:09] I know about you, Christopher Maly. 我了解你 克里斯多夫·马利
[23:13] I don’t know who the hell… 我不知道你在说什
[23:14] Somebody provided you with an identity, a history, 有人给你提供了一个假身份 一段假历史
[23:16] embedded you into my life. 把你安排进我的生活
[23:18] I want to know who, and I want to know why. 我要知道那个人是谁 我还要知道原因
[23:20] This is a mistake. 你肯定误会了
[23:25] You have no idea who you’re dealing with. 你不知道你这是在跟谁作对
[23:28] I never did like you. 我从来没喜欢过你
[23:36] Ressler, hey, what’s up? 雷斯勒 怎么了
[23:38] Yeah. Of course. No. 是的 没问题
[23:40] I’ll be right there. 我马上到
[23:46] You didn’t exactly think this through, did you? 你根本没有仔细想过这事 对吧
[23:51] Actually… 事实上
[23:52] I did. 我有
[24:11] Looks like we’re a little late to the party. 看来我们迟到了
[24:18] You must be the brother-in-law. 你一定就是那位小叔子了
[24:20] Ressler called. 雷斯勒打了电话
[24:22] I have to step out. 我要走了
[24:25] He isn’t cooperating. 他不太合作
[24:34] Oh, hell. Dembe, get the hacksaw. 邓比 把锯子拿来
[24:36] We’re gonna have to take him out of here in pieces. 我们要把他分解一下抬出去了
[24:44] I’m just kidding. 我开玩笑的
[24:48] We’ll get old Christopher to talk. 我们会让老克里斯多夫开口的
[24:51] Who’s up for a field trip? 谁想来次实地考察
[24:53] I interviewed Danny Moss. 我审问了丹尼·莫斯
[24:55] He can’t I.D. the guy who put him up to the shooting. 他没法指认是谁指使他去刺杀的
[24:57] But get this — 但是
[24:59] he offered Danny a cigarette. 他给了丹尼一根烟
[25:00] So? 所以呢
[25:02] Reddington said this guy knows his assassins are sick 雷丁顿说这个人在他招募杀手前
[25:04] before he recruits them. 就知道他们病了
[25:06] This guy knew Danny had heart failure. 这个人知道丹尼心脏衰竭
[25:07] This guy knew he smoked. 他还知道他抽烟
[25:09] How did he know that? 他是怎么知道的呢
[25:10] He somehow had access to his medical files. 他肯定有渠道接触他的医疗记录
[25:11] – How? His doctors? – That’s what I thought. -怎么接触 他的医生吗 -我原来也是这么想的
[25:13] But Dee Torres, Danny Moss — 但是迪·托雷斯 丹尼·莫斯
[25:15] the assassins all had different doctors. 诊治这些杀手的医生不是同一个人
[25:16] Insurance companies have access. 保险公司也可以看到那些文档
[25:18] They all had different health plans. 他们投保健康险的公司也都不同
[25:21] What about life insurance? 那人寿保险公司呢
[25:22] Hold on. 等等
[25:23] Wahid Davi, Dee Torres, and Danny Moss 瓦希德·达维 迪·托雷斯还有丹尼·莫斯
[25:26] all had life-insurance applications or policies 都被同一家保险公司取消了
[25:28] canceled by the same insurance agency, Green Glades. 人寿保险申请或保单 绿地公司
[25:32] Hey. Can I ask for a favor? 能帮我个忙吗
[25:34] About today, I got to be somewhere. 今天我要去个地方
[25:37] Tom? 因为汤姆吗
[25:38] Yeah. 是的
[25:40] Is that what this is about — why you were, uh, absent? 你之前人不见了也是因为这件事吗
[25:45] Take all the time you need. 你去忙你的吧
[25:51] Terrifying. 真可怕
[25:54] You know, this artist got his start with puppets. 你知道吗 这个艺术家是从木偶起步的
[25:56] What is it about puppets? It’s the same with clowns. 木偶有什么特别吗 不是跟小丑一样吗
[26:01] I’ll never forget a puppet show I saw 我永远不会忘记在我五岁
[26:03] when I was 5, maybe 6. 或是六岁时看的一场木偶戏
[26:05] “Hansel and Gretel.” 奇幻森林历险记
[26:07] Why are we here? 我们来这里干吗
[26:08] Scared me to death. 把我吓死了
[26:10] But it wasn’t the witch. It was the oven. 但不是因为女巫 是那个烤炉
[26:12] Imagine an oven puppet. 想象一个木偶烤炉
[26:16] I don’t think I set foot in our kitchen for a month. 我有一个月都不敢踏进厨房
[26:19] I don’t know what you think you’re gonna gain from all this, 我不知道你到底想得到什么
[26:21] but I’m not gonna talk. 但我不会开口的
[26:22] I will die before I give you anything. 我死都不会告诉你的
[26:37] If you so much as touch my mother… 如果你敢碰我妈妈一下
[26:43] God, I miss Bob Ross. 天哪 我好想念鲍伯·鲁斯
[26:46] That television painter 那个肩膀上
[26:47] with the little squirrel on his shoulder 站了个小松鼠的电视画家
[26:49] and the happy little trees. 还有那些快乐的小树
[26:52] Few strokes with a palette knife 用调色刀简单几笔
[26:54] and an entire mountain range 随后一整条山脉
[26:56] would emerge through the clouds — 就出现在云海之中
[26:59] absolutely mesmerizing. 真是太神奇了
[27:04] Well, let’s go back to the hotel. 我们回酒店吧
[27:07] I think I saw some yogurt pretzels in your mini bar. 我好像在你那的迷你酒吧里看到了酸奶椒盐饼
[27:15] So, we’re specifically looking for the policy files 我们想要查阅瓦希德·达维
[27:17] for a Wahid Davi, a Dee Torres, and a Danny Moss. 迪·托雷斯和丹尼·莫斯的保险档案
[27:20] I looked up those names after you called. 你打电话后我查了这些名字
[27:22] And the thing is, 但问题是
[27:22] we don’t have any active files on any of those names. 我们这里没有这些名字的可用档案
[27:26] When you say these people don’t have active files with you, 你说你们这里没有他们的可用档案
[27:28] what does that mean? 是什么意思
[27:29] I mean, these people have 这些人确实
[27:30] life-insurance policies with you. 和你们购买了人寿保险
[27:32] Well, I mean, if they were dropped, 我的意思是 如果他们被拒保
[27:33] then they would have been purged from the system. 那么他们的信息就会被系统删除
[27:35] Dropped and purged why? 拒保并删除 为什么
[27:37] Good God. Any number of reasons. 天呐 很多原因
[27:39] Uh, medical conditions, change of lifestyle — 健康状况 生活方式改变
[27:41] It’s — it’s like a whole formula. 就好像是一个复杂的方程式
[27:43] I mean, if you guys want to talk actuarial tables, 你们如果想了解具体情况
[27:46] then Milton’s your man. 你们应该去找弥尔顿
[27:47] – Milton… – Bobbit. -弥尔顿 -巴比特
[27:50] He’s where all policies go to die. 他是所有保单死去的地方
[27:53] What do you mean “go to die”? “死去”是什么意思
[27:54] No, it’s nothing. 没什么意思
[27:55] It’s just we — we like to joke about Milton. 只是我们很喜欢开弥尔顿的玩笑
[27:57] He’s — he’s kind of obsessed with death. 他有点痴迷于死亡
[28:00] He actually volunteers to deliver flowers 他居然志愿报名
[28:02] to the Westport Cemetery. 去西港墓地送花
[28:07] Hey, Milton! 弥尔顿
[28:44] Fredrick Osborn. Who’s he? 弗雷德里克·奥斯本 他是谁
[28:47] Our next victim. 下一个受害人
[28:53] Help if I could. Don’t have any change. 我不是不想帮你 但我没带零钱
[28:58] You don’t remember me, do you? 你不记得我了 对吗
[29:01] I’m sorry. Uh… 抱歉
[29:02] Patient 4-2-1, 421号病人
[29:04] male, presenting with diabetes. 男性 患有糖尿病
[29:19] Take off your hat. 摘下你的帽子
[29:23] Raise your right hand. 举起你的右手
[29:27] Wait. Now put your left hand here. 等等 现在把你的左手放在这里
[29:29] Take off your hat! 摘下你的帽子
[29:31] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[29:32] Shh, shh, shh. Watch — the hat. 小声点 看 那顶帽子
[29:33] Raise your right hand. 举起你的右手
[29:35] Will you get rid of that hat? 你就不能拿掉那帽子
[29:37] Raise your right hand. 举起你的右手
[29:43] Unlike someone who shall remain nameless, we waited for you. 不像某人 我们要等你来了再说
[29:47] Shall we get started? 可以开始了吗
[29:49] I get a phone call. They tell me where to go, and I go. 我接到电话 让我去哪里我就去哪里
[29:54] Who tells you? 发号施令的是谁
[29:55] Different people. It’s never the same person twice. 不同的人 每次人都不同
[29:58] Jolene Parker? 茱莲妮·帕克
[29:59] I’m telling you that I don’t know any names. 我说了我不知道他们的名字
[30:03] My husband hides a key in the house. 我丈夫在房子里藏了一把钥匙
[30:05] What’s it for — a safe deposit box? 是用来开什么的 银行保险箱
[30:07] A storage unit? 储藏室
[30:08] It’s your husband. 他是你丈夫
[30:10] Tell me about Tom. 告诉我汤姆的事
[30:12] I don’t know his real name. 我不知道他的真名
[30:14] He’s got a brother in Chicago. 他在芝加哥有一个兄弟
[30:16] I’ve heard him talk about a woman, Niki. 我听他说起过一个叫妮基的女人
[30:18] Niki? Is that some woman he sees? 妮基 是他的女朋友吗
[30:21] Do you think we sit around and we chat about it? 你以为我们会坐下来谈论这些吗
[30:23] There’s a reason that his cover is that we’re estranged 把他的背景伪造成兄弟疏远父母双亡
[30:25] and our parents are dead. 是有原因的
[30:26] There’s a reason that there are no people in his life — 他的生活中没有任何人也是有原因的
[30:30] Because none of it is real. 那是因为所有这一切都不是真的
[30:39] We were supposed to meet. He wants to talk about you. 我们约好要见面的 他想谈你的事
[30:43] He knows where I’m staying. 他知道我住在哪里
[30:44] It’s only a matter of time before he’s here. 他到这儿来只是时间问题
[30:47] We got to get out of here. 我们得离开了
[30:51] Where the hell is Keen? 基恩去哪了
[30:53] Ressler said she had some personal business. 雷斯勒说她有些私人事务要处理
[30:56] Where are we on this next target — Osborn? 下一个目标奥斯本查得怎么样了
[30:58] Have we located him? 找到他了吗
[30:59] Uh, units are at Osborn’s house. 警察去了奥斯本家
[31:00] Wife and co-workers can’t reach him. 妻子和同事都联系不到他
[31:02] We found his car at a parking structure 我们在他工作医院附近的一个停车场
[31:04] near the hospital where he works. 找到了他的车
[31:05] I’ve been questioning Ian Wright. 我询问了伊恩·赖特
[31:07] I think I found something. 似乎查到了点线索
[31:09] Bobbit’s M.O. has shifted. 巴比特的作案手法有所改变
[31:10] None of his other victims were connected, 他的其他受害者均无任何关联
[31:12] all murders for hire. 都是雇凶杀人
[31:13] But the last three — 但最后三个
[31:14] they’re different, personal. 却不同 是私人恩怨
[31:16] Look at this. Excuse me. 来看这个 借我用下
[31:20] 15 years ago, Dr. Fredrick Osborn chaired 15年前 弗雷德里克·奥斯本医生担任
[31:23] the department of endocrinology at City Memorial. 城市纪念医院内分泌科主任
[31:26] He supervised a clinical trial seeking approval 他曾负责一项临床试验 申请使用
[31:28] for a DD4 classification drug to treat type 2 diabetes. 一种DD4类别的药物治疗Ⅱ型糖尿病
[31:33] The early safety trials were funded 早期安全性试验的投资者
[31:34] by a Vermont venture capitalist named Ian Wright 是佛蒙特州的一名风险资本家 叫伊恩·赖特
[31:37] and fast-tracked through the FDA approval process 由于一名制药业说客的推动
[31:39] by a lobbyist for the pharmaceutical industry 该试验很快就通过了食品及药物管理局的审批
[31:42] named Bennett Cochran. 此说客名为班尼特·科克伦
[31:46] And Mitchell? 那米歇尔呢
[31:47] 15 years ago, 15年前
[31:48] she was osborn’s research assistant. 她曾是奥斯本的研究助手
[31:49] She reviewed applicants for the clinical trial, 曾为此临床试验审查申请者资格
[31:51] personally identified participants. 亲手挑选参与者
[31:53] Including Milton Bobbit. 其中包括弥尔顿·巴比特
[31:55] Bobbit was patient zero. 巴比特是首例患者
[31:58] Everything’s fine. 一切顺利
[31:59] Yeah? Then why didn’t you pick up? 是吗 那你刚才怎么不接电话
[32:00] There’s a situation. I’m handling it. 有点事 我正在处理
[32:03] I just need time. 我需要点时间
[32:04] Time for what? 需要时间做什么
[32:04] What are you — my wife, Tom? 你是谁 我老婆吗 汤姆
[32:06] Listen up. I just need… 听好 再给我
[32:10] two hours. 两小时
[32:11] I’ll explain everything then. 回头慢慢给你解释
[32:13] Just sit tight. Don’t panic. 耐心等着 别慌
[32:15] Easy for you to say. 你说起来轻松
[32:16] I’m the one who is accountable to Berlin. 向柏林负责的人是我
[32:19] I’m coming to your hotel now. 我现在就去你住的旅馆
[32:24] Tell me about Berlin. 跟我说说柏林的事
[32:31] Berlin. 柏林
[32:34] I can’t. 我不能说
[32:36] What’s in Berlin? 柏林怎么了
[32:38] Is the bank in Berlin? 那个银行在柏林吗
[32:40] Christopher… 克里斯多夫
[32:42] Who’s in Berlin? 柏林那边有什么人
[32:47] Dembe, we’re moving the conversation elsewhere. 邓比 我们去别处谈
[32:48] Wipe down the room. 把这房间清理下
[32:52] Tell me about the building. 说说这幢楼的情况
[32:53] The south elevator has no cameras. 南边的电梯没有摄像头
[32:56] Empties into the basement. 直通地下室
[32:57] Two doors past the mechanical room lead to the alleyway. 机房过去经过两扇门就能到后巷
[33:08] Okay, then. 好吧
[33:14] What now? 现在怎么办
[33:17] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[33:18] Putting on my coat. 穿外套
[33:19] A man just jumped through the window. 刚才有个人破窗而出
[33:21] There’s a body on the sidewalk. 人行道上横躺着一具尸体
[33:23] Yes. And your husband, the police, 是的 你老公 警察
[33:25] and all the king’s men will be here soon. 所有人马 很快就会赶来
[33:28] If you care to stick around and explain, feel free. 如果你想留在这儿解释这件事 请便
[33:31] But I, for one, will not be in attendance. 但我 还是失陪了
[33:34] Dembe, I’ll get her downstairs. 邓比 我把她送下楼
[33:36] After you’re finished, grab the pretzels. 你清理好后 记得拿上那些椒盐卷饼
[33:41] Every morning, when I wake up, I read the obituaries. 每天早晨 我醒来后 都会去看那些讣告
[33:45] Every aspect of death 关于死亡的一切
[33:49] fascinates me. 都令我着迷
[33:51] I don’t want to die. 我不想死
[33:52] I’ve done everything in my power not to — 我竭尽所能和死神抗争
[33:56] Western medicine, alternative therapies, 西医 替代疗法
[33:59] pills… 各种药丸
[34:01] herbs. 药草
[34:04] But I have come to accept… 但我终于明白
[34:07] that I…will…die. 我难逃一死
[34:11] Oh, God. Please, no. 天啊 求求你 不要
[34:13] No. No, no, no, no. 别 别 别 别动
[34:14] Hey, doctor, I am not angry. 医生 我没生气
[34:19] Not anymore. 已经不会再生气了
[34:20] I was, but I’m not now. 我以前确实会生气 但现在不了
[34:23] If anything, I want to thank you 其实 我想感谢你
[34:25] for this… 将我
[34:27] incredible journey you’ve sent me on. 送上这次绝妙的旅程
[34:35] Who would have ever thought that anything good 谁会想到你对我的所作所为
[34:39] would come of what you did to me? 也会有好处呢
[34:48] Metro still has no sign of Osborn. 警方仍然没有奥斯本的踪迹
[34:51] Uh, no activity on the Cayman account. 开曼的银行账户也没有任何活动
[34:52] The man didn’t just quit. 那个人不可能就这么退出
[34:54] Someone is paying him to do this. 有人付他钱让他这么做的
[34:55] Or maybe they’re not. 或许没有
[34:56] Maybe there’s no activity on the Cayman account 也许开曼的账户没有任何动向
[34:58] because he wants to do the last one himself. 是因为他想亲手做最后一个案子
[35:00] What if Bobbit is terminally ill? 如果巴比特的病已经到晚期了呢
[35:02] His last murder/suicide. 他最后一次谋杀并自杀
[35:04] What else do we know about this guy, 我们还知道他什么情况
[35:05] about — about his life? 有关 有关他的生活
[35:06] – Who is he? – Nobody. Single. -他是谁 -无名 单身
[35:08] He has no family or friends to speak of. 他没有任何家人或朋友
[35:09] He cares about something. 他肯定有在乎的东西
[35:11] Westport — 西港墓地
[35:13] It’s the cemetery where he volunteers. 他在那里的公墓做志愿者
[35:14] Well, maybe that’s where he wants to go and die. 也许他希望最后能死在那里
[35:20] Before you made me sick, I had no purpose in life — 在你让我病情加重之前 我的生活毫无目标
[35:24] helped no one… 没帮助过任何人
[35:27] left no mark. 没留下任何印记
[35:31] Thanks to you, I was transformed. 因为你 我变了
[35:35] I no longer see death as a burden, 我不再视死亡为负担
[35:37] but an opportunity… 而是一次机会
[35:39] to take the rejects that nobody cares about 去帮助那些没有人在乎的人
[35:42] and give them tremendous power. 带给他们惊人的力量
[35:45] And as a result, 于是
[35:46] hundreds of widows, orphans, broken families — 数以百计的寡妇 孤儿 破碎的家庭
[35:50] they’re being taken care of. 他们得到了照顾
[35:53] Their houses are being paid for, 他们的房贷得到了偿还
[35:55] their education. 教育有了保障
[35:56] I put food on their table. 我为他们提供食物
[35:59] If I have helped you… 如果我帮助过你
[36:02] why are you doing this to me? 你为什么对我这么做
[36:04] Because the good things I have done 因为我做过的好事
[36:07] don’t justify the terrible things you’ve done. 并不能弥补你做过的那些可怕的事
[36:28] Negotiator’s en route. 谈判专家在路上了
[36:29] – We have snipers in place. – No. -狙击手已就位 -不行
[36:31] He’s not gonna let us take him, and the man has a death wish. 他不会让我们活捉他的 他一心想赴死
[36:33] How do you plan on recovering the hostage? 你计划怎么救出人质
[36:40] What — what are you doing? 你 你做什么
[36:41] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[36:43] Hold your fire. Hold your fire. Hold your fire. 别开火 别开火 别开火
[36:45] Stop! 站住
[36:47] Not — not one more step further. 别再往前走了
[36:49] Don’t come any closer! 别再靠近了
[36:51] I swear to God — 我发誓
[36:52] You take one more step! 只要你再前进一步
[36:57] Stay calm, Mr. Bobbit. 冷静 巴比特先生
[37:03] Fredrick Osborn… 弗雷德里克·奥斯本
[37:05] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[37:07] What? 什么
[37:08] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[37:10] Anything you say can and will be used against you. 你说的一切都将做为呈堂证供
[37:12] What is happening?! 什么状况
[37:13] You’re under arrest for evidence tampering, 你因涉嫌伪造证据以及
[37:16] for murder in the furtherance 协助腐败犯罪企业谋杀
[37:17] of a corrupt criminal enterprise. 而被逮捕
[37:18] You can’t arrest me. 你不能逮捕我
[37:21] We know about the clinical trials, 我们知道你的临床试验
[37:23] the people who died. 也知道你害死了很多人
[37:25] What about him? You should arrest him. 那他呢 你应该逮捕他
[37:27] I’m not leaving. 我不会走的
[37:32] I don’t think Milton has any intention 我觉得弥尔顿今天
[37:34] of being arrested today. 没有被捕的打算
[37:56] ♬爱人 我的伤口♬
[38:00] ♬只有你能治愈♬
[38:04] ♬你能治愈♬
[38:06] ♬喔喔喔♬
[38:09] ♬我想这就是爱♬
[38:12] ♬我无法伪装♬
[38:15] ♬我无法伪装♬
[38:18] ♬喔喔喔♬
[38:26] 监管人 失踪
[38:32] ♬我的肌肤粗糙♬
[38:36] ♬但它会为你光洁♬
[38:39] ♬它会为你光洁♬
[38:42] ♬喔喔喔♬
[38:45] ♬我的臂膀坚硬♬
[38:48] ♬但它愿为你弯曲♬
[38:52] ♬它愿为你弯曲♬
[38:57] ♬我愿为你而战♬
[39:00] ♬却不能和你争执♬
[39:10] ♬我想这就是爱♬
[39:12] Time’s up. 时间到了
[39:13] ♬我无法伪装♬
[39:16] ♬我无法伪装♬
[39:19] ♬喔喔喔♬
[39:21] Is that what this was about? 就是为了这个吗
[39:22] You getting access to Bobbit’s client list? 拿到巴比特的客户名单
[39:25] Yes. 是的
[39:27] Find what you were looking for? 找到你要找的东西了吗
[39:28] ♬我无法伪装♬
[39:31] ♬喔喔喔♬
[39:32] Good night, Harold. 晚安 哈罗德
[39:50] I can’t do this anymore. 我装不下去了
[39:54] I can’t look at him, let alone touch him. 我无法直视他 更别说碰他了
[39:57] Be patient. 耐心点
[39:59] With Craig, things have been set in motion. 由于克雷格 我们已经起步了
[40:01] How Tom reacts will tell us a great deal. 汤姆的反应会给我们带来很多信息
[40:06] You need to stay the course. 你要坚持到底
[40:10] ♬我想这就是爱♬
[40:10] I don’t think I can. 我觉得我坚持不下去了
[40:13] ♬我无法伪装♬
[40:15] What is it? 那是什么
[40:17] ♬我无法伪装♬
[40:20] ♬喔喔喔♬
[40:22] ♬我想这就是爱♬
[40:24] What does it mean? 这是什么意思
[40:25] ♬我无法伪装♬
[40:27] I don’t know yet. 我还不知道
[40:29] ♬我无法伪装♬
[40:31] ♬喔喔喔♬
[40:34] ♬喔 感受我们的身躯日益成熟♬
[40:38] ♬我们的灵魂 映照彼此♬
[40:49] ♬我想这就是爱♬
[40:52] ♬我无法伪装♬
[40:52] Hey. 亲爱的
[40:55] ♬我无法伪装♬
[40:56] Hey, babe. 亲爱的
[40:58] You know, I was thinking — 我在想…
[40:59] It was so good to see your brother again. 再见到你兄弟真是太好了
[41:01] ♬我想这就是爱♬
[41:02] So, I left him a message. 我给他留了言
[41:03] I thought maybe we could have dinner before he left. 我想在他走之前 也许我们能一起吃顿饭
[41:06] And I never heard back. 但是他没回复我
[41:07] Oh, you know what? He called, actually. 其实他打电话给我了
[41:09] Said he had to catch the redeye back. 他说他得乘夜班飞机赶回去
[41:10] I think work, I guess. 我想应该是工作上的事吧
[41:14] ♬我想这就是爱♬
[41:15] He just left? Never even said goodbye? 他就这样走了 连声再见都没说
[41:19] Yeah. Classic Craig, right? 是啊 克雷格就是这样
[41:23] Honestly, could the two of you be any less alike? 老实说 你们俩兄弟真像
[41:26] ♬我想这就是爱♬
[41:30] ♬我无法伪装♬
[41:31] Stop. 别走
[41:33] ♬我无法伪装♬
[41:36] ♬喔喔喔♬
[41:37] We’re newlyweds. 我们是新婚夫妇
[41:39] ♬我想这就是爱♬
[41:42] ♬我无法伪装♬
[41:45] ♬我无法伪装♬
[41:48] ♬喔喔喔♬
[41:52] ♬我想这就是爱♬
[41:55] ♬我无法伪装♬
[41:58] ♬我无法伪装♬
[42:01] ♬喔喔喔♬
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme