Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] That you, Wilson? 是你吗 威尔逊
[00:13] Hello? 谁在那儿
[00:26] What the hell? 怎么回事
[00:30] Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不不不不不
[00:42] Damn it! 妈的
[00:59] David, it’s me. 大卫 是我
[01:00] We have a serious problem. 我们遇到了很严重的问题
[01:02] The network was breached. 网络被入侵了
[01:03] I think they got the project files. 我觉得他们拿到项目文件了
[01:06] I’m headed to the backup site with the prototype now. 我现在带着原型去备用站点
[01:53] 伊凡 第88号
[01:57] Good morning, Mr. Kaplan. 早上好 卡普兰先生
[01:59] Gentlemen. 先生们
[02:05] Oh, my God, what is this? 天呐 这是什么
[02:07] Vicuna, 100%. 百分之百羊驼绒
[02:08] How do I get one? 我怎么才能弄一件
[02:09] Put it on your christmas list, and if you’re good… 列在圣诞礼物清单上 如果你表现好
[02:12] Okay. 好吧
[02:14] Let’s see what we have here. 看看我们在这里有什么发现
[02:18] Your ability to locate a crime scene 你定位犯罪现场的能力
[02:20] never ceases to amaze. 总让我感到惊奇
[02:21] You’re like a human bloodhound. 就跟人形猎犬一样
[02:23] I’ve been called worse. 还有比这叫的更难听的呢
[02:25] How long? 多久了
[02:26] Judging by the rate of decay, 根据腐烂程度
[02:28] eight days, plus or minus. 八天左右吧
[02:30] The female died of strangulation. 女性死于窒息
[02:32] Male — gunshot wound to the chest, close range. 男性 死于近距离胸部枪伤
[02:35] If you’d like a ballistic analysis, 如果你要弹道分析的话
[02:37] I’ll need to perform a field autopsy. 我就得现场进行解剖
[02:40] As much as I’d love to see that, it won’t be necessary. 我乐意见此 但没那个必要
[02:43] The whodunit has already been solved. 疑案已经解开了
[02:45] Perhaps another time, though. 也许下次吧
[02:48] All right. 好了
[02:49] I don’t want any indication that we ever set foot here, 我不想有任何我们曾来过这里的迹象
[02:52] so please put it all back the way you found it. 请把现场还原成你发现时的样子
[02:54] Of course, dearie. 没问题 小宝贝
[02:57] How do you want to handle this, Raymond? 你想怎么处理此事 雷蒙德
[02:58] Your phone. 把你手机给我
[03:06] 911, what’s your emergency? 911报警电话 请问你有什么紧急情况
[03:07] I’d like to report a missing person. 我想报案有人失踪
[03:10] Oh, it was supposed to be a surprise. 这本该是个惊喜
[03:13] I’m sorry, what is this? 抱歉 这是什么
[03:14] I can’t believe you teach fourth grade 不敢相信堂堂一名四年级教师
[03:16] and have such little knowledge of pop culture. 对流行文化了解的这么少
[03:17] I’m sorry, I have no idea what you’re talking about. 抱歉 我不知道你在讲什么
[03:19] That is Uncle Flippo. 这是费利普大叔
[03:22] Trust me on this, 相信我
[03:23] flashlight butt will get you some serious cred. 屁股上的手电筒能让你更受欢迎
[03:25] Come on, now, let’s be fair. I have cred. 得了吧 公平点说 我很受欢迎的
[03:27] Oh, yeah, says the man carrying the lunch box. 一个带饭上班的男人也敢这么说
[03:35] Mr. Keen? 基恩先生
[03:36] Detective Debarros with metro P.D. 德巴罗斯警探 华府警局的
[03:39] Got a moment to talk about Jolene Parker? 能谈谈茱莲妮·帕克吗
[03:44] How long has she been missing? 她失踪多久了
[03:46] I was hoping you could help me with that question. 我希望你能帮我回答这个问题
[03:48] When was the last time you saw or spoke with her? 你最后一次见她 或者跟她谈话是什么时候
[03:50] Um…must have been last Sunday, right? 应该是上周日吧
[03:54] No, uh, Saturday. 不 是周六
[03:55] I ran into her outside. 我在外面偶然遇到她
[03:57] She was looking for an apartment in the neighborhood, 她在附近找房子
[03:59] so I referred her to a friend who’s a real-estate agent. 我跟她提了我朋友 一名房地产经纪人
[04:02] But then she called back to say she’d changed her mind 但之后她打电话来 说改变主意了
[04:04] and that she was moving to Dayton with her fiance 她要跟未婚夫搬去代顿
[04:08] Wasn’t aware she had a fiance. 我们并不知道她有个未婚夫
[04:10] You have a name? 知道叫什么名字吗
[04:11] Uh, no, I’m afraid not. 不 不知道
[04:13] You work with Miss Parker, is that correct? 你和帕克小姐一起上班 对吗
[04:15] We’re talking to all her colleagues. 我们在和她的同事逐一谈话
[04:17] Well, she, uh, subbed for Mr. Sinnard 她代西纳德先生
[04:20] for a few weeks, but… 上了几周课 但…
[04:21] Were you close? 你们关系好吗
[04:23] Uh, n-not particularly, no. 没有特别好 没有
[04:27] Have you already searched her residence? 你们搜查过她的住处吗
[04:28] Manager at the apartment hasn’t seen her in about a week. 公寓管理员一周没见过她了
[04:31] If she was planning to move, she didn’t give notice. 如果她打算搬走的话 并没有通知管理员
[04:34] If there’s anything more we can do, 如果有什么我们能做的
[04:35] please don’t hesitate to ask. 请尽管开口
[04:36] I appreciate that. My, uh, number. 非常感谢 这是我的号码
[04:40] If you hear from her or anything comes up. 如果你们有任何她的消息 联系我
[04:43] Of course. 好的
[04:49] You’re late. 你迟到了
[04:50] Sorry. Something came up. 抱歉 发生了些事
[04:54] Is everything all right? 一切都还好吧
[04:56] Yeah, fine. 还好
[04:59] What is all this? 这都是什么
[05:01] Just a little restoration. 一点小重建罢了
[05:03] Of what? 重建什么
[05:04] The timing mechanism for an explosive device? 引爆装置的计时器吗
[05:08] Should I be worried? 我该有所担忧吗
[05:10] Yes. 是的
[05:12] But not about this. 但不是这个
[05:19] What am I looking at? 要我看什么
[05:19] A car accident. 一起车祸
[05:21] Killed the driver, Nathan Platt. 导致司机内森·普拉特死亡
[05:24] Why am I looking at it? 要我看这个干什么
[05:25] Because it was no accident. 因为那不是意外事故
[05:27] The crash was engineered by a notorious cyber criminal 那是一个臭名昭著的网络罪犯精心策划的
[05:31] known only as Ivan, or Ivan. 大家都叫他伊凡
[05:34] Please. 请坐
[05:34] And you know this how? 你怎么知道的
[05:36] I’ve had some experience with the man. 我以前跟他打过交道
[05:39] He stole from me. 他从我这里偷过东西
[05:42] His brother and I spent a delightful evening 有天晚上我跟他哥哥一起
[05:44] sharing stories over a plate of meat jelly 边吃什锦肉冻边聊天
[05:47] and half a gallon of vodka. 还喝了半加仑伏特加
[05:50] All the while, Ivan had his hand in my wallet. 期间伊凡把手伸向了我的钱包
[05:52] My job isn’t to settle your grudges, 我不是来帮你解决私人恩怨的
[05:54] so I’m gonna need a little more than your gut instinct 所以光凭你的直觉远远不够
[05:56] that Ivan was involved. 要能证明伊凡确有牵连
[05:58] How about a confession? 要是他自己认罪呢
[06:00] Ivan took credit for the hit 在网络的某个隐秘之处
[06:01] in some deep, dark recess of the internet — 伊凡承认他策划了这次车祸
[06:04] A place only inhabited by scary people 那个地方只有恐怖之人
[06:06] and reckless teenagers. 和鲁莽的少年才会涉足
[06:09] A place where curiosity inevitably kills the cat. 那是一个好奇害死猫的地方
[06:12] So, Ivan ran some guy off the road. 也就是说是伊凡在路上撞了人
[06:16] Or are you thinking it’s something 还是你觉得这件事
[06:18] a little more sophisticated? 另有蹊跷
[06:19] Given his technological skills, 鉴于他高超的技术
[06:20] he wouldn’t even need to get his hands dirty. 他肯定不会自己动手的
[06:23] Ivan’s had a very long career — 伊凡的职业生涯非常漫长
[06:25] 10 years of collapsing Russian markets, 10年以来 一直扰乱俄罗斯市场
[06:29] selling off government secrets, 出卖政府情报
[06:31] disrupting Siberian pipelines. 干扰西伯利亚的油气管线
[06:33] It sounds like his beef’s with Moscow. 这样看来他是跟莫斯科那边有过节
[06:35] This is the first time Ivan’s ever struck on U.S. soil, 这是他第一次在美国领土上动手
[06:39] a fact that should have you all very concerned, 所以你们更该格外注意
[06:41] because whatever he has planned, 因为不管他在计划什么
[06:43] this is only the very beginning. 这肯定只是个开始
[06:47] Here’s the information we have on our victim. 这是我们目前掌握的关于受害者的信息
[06:49] Nathan Gregory Platt, 43, 内森·格雷戈里·普拉特 43岁
[06:52] employed at Roy’s TV Repair since ’09. 从09年开始一直在罗伊电视维修公司任职
[06:54] No wife, no kids. 未婚 没有孩子
[06:55] And no affiliation with any government agencies 不属于任何政府机构
[06:58] or connections to Russian business interests. 和俄罗斯也没有任何商业往来
[07:00] Doesn’t fit with Ivan’s M.O. 不符合伊凡的作案特征
[07:01] If I could take a look at that car’s E.C.U., 我要是能看看那辆车的电子控制装置
[07:03] I might be able to confirm 或许可以确定
[07:04] whether it was electronically manipulated. 车是不是被电子操纵过
[07:07] Do it. 去吧
[07:13] – Aram. – What’s up? -阿兰姆 -怎么了
[07:14] I was wondering if you could do me a favor. 能不能请你帮我个忙
[07:16] I need to pull the phone records for this number. 我需要查看这个号码的通话记录
[07:19] The name’s Jolene Parker. 号码持有人叫茱莲妮·帕克
[07:21] – Yeah. – Thank you. -好 -谢谢
[07:24] Let’s see. 我们来看看
[07:25] Inventory number 760209. 编号760209
[07:29] Here we are. 就是这辆
[07:30] Thanks, we’ll take it from here. 谢谢 你可以走了
[07:34] Hey, can I ask you something? 我能问你件事吗
[07:37] Why are you here? 你来干什么
[07:40] I’m assessing evidence. 我在评估证据啊
[07:41] There’s no shame in taking a couple days off. 你休息几天又不是什么丢人的事
[07:43] I mean, if it were me, I wouldn’t want to be here. 如果换做是我 我肯定不想来的
[07:47] Job takes my mind off Audrey. 工作可以让我暂时忘记奥黛丽
[07:51] Hey, guys. 你们来看
[07:52] This thing was definitely tampered with. 这个东西绝对被动过手脚
[07:54] The airbag deployed before the crash, not after. 气囊是车祸前打开的 不是车祸后
[07:58] There’s a message in the CAN bus 控制器区域网总线上
[08:01] deliberately left here for someone to find. 有人故意留下了信息
[08:03] What is it? 什么信息
[08:03] 32 bytes, 011010– 32个字节 011010
[08:06] Okay, translation, please? 翻译成人话好吗
[08:08] It’s binary. 这是二进制数字
[08:09] It spells “Ivan.” 拼出来是”伊凡”
[08:11] His digital signature. 他的数字签名
[08:13] What’s that? 那是什么
[08:14] I’m not sure. 不知道
[08:15] Any ideas? 你看看
[08:19] Looks like some kind of R.F. shielding 看着像是个信号屏蔽装置
[08:21] and a passive satellite tracking system. 还有无源卫星追踪系统
[08:24] Doesn’t look like something you’d find 不像是罗伊电视维修公司的人
[08:25] lying around Roy’s TV Repair. 会用到的设备
[08:27] Our victim’s been moonlighting. 受害者有其他工作
[08:29] We should take it to the computer forensics lab. 我们把这个带回计算机取证室吧
[08:37] Step away from the car. 远离那辆车
[08:38] Now! 马上
[08:39] Get away from the car. 远离那辆车
[08:56] This area is restricted. 这里是管制区
[08:58] Not to me, it isn’t. 对我来说可不是
[09:00] And you are? 请问你是谁
[09:00] Assistant Director Harold Cooper. 助理司长哈罗德·库珀
[09:02] Who the hell are you? 你是哪根葱
[09:03] Agent in charge, Galarza, NSA special projects. 负责国安局特别项目的格拉泽特工
[09:06] Why are you detaining my people, Agent Galarza? 你扣押我的人干什么 格拉泽特工
[09:07] Your people had a piece of stolen technology in their possession. 你的人拿到了一些偷来的技术
[09:11] Everyone all right? 你们还好吗
[09:13] Case was busted open when we found it. 我们找到提箱的时候它就开着
[09:15] Whatever was inside was taken from the crash scene. 里面的东西肯定在车祸现场就被偷走了
[09:17] What kind of classified tech are we talking about? 你所说的机密技术到底是什么
[09:20] Unless you have TS/SCI vigil clearance, 除非你有顶级机密和敏感部门信息监控许可
[09:22] I’m not at liberty to say. 否则我不能说
[09:25] Why is a special F.B.I. task force 为什么联调局特别小组
[09:26] investigating a car accident? 要调查车祸
[09:28] Agent Galarza, you and I both know 格拉泽探员 你我都心知肚明
[09:29] this is no simple car accident. 这不是简单的车祸
[09:31] I have information on who killed your man, 我有杀害你手下的凶手信息
[09:33] and if you want that information, 如果你想知道
[09:34] you’re gonna have to tell me what he took. 你就得告诉我他到底拿走了什么
[09:36] So you can either do that now, 你可以现在就告诉我
[09:37] or we can dance for a few hours 也可以在我申请授权令的时候
[09:38] while I secure a warrant. 跟我磨上几个小时
[09:40] But by then, you may have lost another man. 可到那时 你会失去更多手下
[09:47] Nathan Platt was one of ours — 内森·普拉特是我们
[09:49] tailored access operations technician. 负责通讯连接操作的技术员
[09:51] Which means what, exactly? 那意味着什么
[09:52] That he didn’t repair TVs for a living. 意味着他其实并不修电视
[09:55] Then what was Platt really working on? 那么普拉特到底是做什么的
[09:59] This. 这个
[10:07] Project Skeleton Key. 万能钥匙项目
[10:09] David Fisher is our lead engineer. 大卫·费舍是首席工程师
[10:11] He’ll brief you on the details. 他会跟你们介绍细节
[10:13] Pleased to meet you. 幸会
[10:16] The skeleton key is the culmination of five years of r&d, 万能钥匙是国家五年来对高尖网络战争
[10:19] into state-of-the-art cyber warfare. 进行大量研发的最终成果
[10:21] It’s designed to deliver a knockout blow 其目的是在战时对敌军基础设施
[10:23] to enemy infrastructure in wartime. 进行突然袭击
[10:25] No cruise missiles or boots on the ground, 不用发射巡航导弹 也不用派兵
[10:27] defense grids, weapons systems, and communications — 不管是防御网 武器系统还是通讯线路
[10:31] the Skeleton Key can cut through the world’s most secure networks 有了万能钥匙 只需要按下按钮
[10:34] with the push of a button. 就能中断世界上最安全的网络
[10:35] So, you’re saying our suspect 所以你的意思是
[10:36] is now in possession of this device? 嫌疑人拿到了这个装置
[10:38] A prototype for the control module. 是控制模块的原型
[10:41] We just finished it last week. 我们上周才刚做好的
[10:42] In fact, our whole operation was about to be relocated 事实上我们整个项目组刚要被重新部署到
[10:44] to a cybercom ops center in Colorado for field testing. 科罗拉多州的数码作战中心做实地测试
[10:48] Before it went missing. 就在它被偷走之前
[10:50] So, the Federal Government has armed a cyber terrorist, 所以联邦政府用数码核弹头
[10:52] with the digital equivalent of a nuclear warhead. 武装了一个网络恐怖分子
[10:54] Another fabulous example of your tax dollars at work. 又一个税款走向的经典实例
[10:57] And yet another reason why I don’t pay taxes. 这也是我不交税的原因之一
[10:59] State’s reaching out to the Russians, 国家正在联系俄罗斯那边
[11:01] but getting them to cooperate will be one thing. 可让他们合作是一回事
[11:03] And actually finding this Ivan 能不能找到这个伊凡
[11:06] will be a separate problem altogether. 又是另一回事
[11:08] Kastrychnitski Rayon. 卡斯特里奇尼斯基区
[11:10] It’s in Minsk, Belarus. 在白俄罗斯的明思克
[11:11] That’s where Ivan is currently. 伊凡现在就在那儿
[11:13] Wait, when did you learn this? 等等 你什么时候知道的
[11:15] I’ve always known this. 我一直都知道
[11:16] And it didn’t occur to you to say something earlier? 你就没想过要告诉我们
[11:18] You FBI are such blunt instruments. 你们联邦调查员真是冥顽不灵
[11:21] Lizzy, you don’t just swoop in and arrest a man like Ivan. 莉兹 你不能就这么冲过去逮捕伊凡这样的人
[11:23] Because you know what he’ll tell you once he’s in custody? 因为你很清楚他被抓之后会说些什么
[11:25] Nothing. 他会守口如瓶
[11:26] I assume you have a better idea? 你有更好的办法吗
[11:28] If you want to know what Ivan is up to, 如果你想知道伊凡要干什么
[11:30] you have to get him to share that. 你就必须让他自愿说出来
[11:32] Not because he has to, because he wants to. 不能逼他 要循循善诱
[11:35] How do I do that? 我该怎么做
[11:36] We create a problem for him and then solve it. 我们给他制造麻烦 然后帮他解决
[11:38] And to do that, we need to take a field trip. 要做到这点 我们得出趟门了
[12:00] Perhaps the face escapes you. 也许你不记得这张脸了
[12:04] My card. 我的名片
[12:06] Allow me to refresh your memory. 我来提醒你一下
[12:08] Grand Cayman bank account 大加曼岛银行账户
[12:09] number 1210227579. 账号是1210227579
[12:13] It held approximately 5 million dollors. 存着大概五百万美元
[12:16] And then, suddenly, it didn’t. 然后突然就没了
[12:19] It was a clever hack. Kudos and all that. 黑得很好 得好好表扬一下
[12:22] But I’ve come to collect — with interest. 但我来收钱了 连本带利
[12:25] Sorry, friend. 抱歉 朋友
[12:28] I have no interest. 我没兴趣
[12:29] I wouldn’t go out there if I were you. 如果我是你就不会现在出去
[12:33] Is that some kind of a threat? 你是在威胁我吗
[12:34] Yes, but not from me. 是的 但不是我威胁你
[12:36] Seems you’ve stirred up the borscht, Ivan. 你惹了不该惹的麻烦 伊凡
[12:38] Murdering that NSA troll got the 你杀的那个国安局的人
[12:40] FBI talking to the FSB. 让联调局联系了俄联邦安全局
[12:43] Now you’re neck-deep in the beets, Ivan. 现在你很难脱身了 伊凡
[12:45] They’ve issued an arrest order for you. 他们已经对你发出了逮捕令
[12:48] According to my informant, they’re on route here now. 根据我给他们的线索 他们现在已经在路上了
[12:51] Of course they are. 当然了
[12:55] This piroshki is delicious. 这个油炸包真好吃
[12:59] My point — 我是想说
[13:01] I can secure safe travel for you out of the country — 我可以把你安全地带到国外去
[13:04] For a price. 有偿的
[13:05] Let me guess, $5 million plus interest? 我猜猜 五百万再加利息吗
[13:08] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[13:10] I’ll pass. 我心领了
[13:11] Oh, there’s my cue. 我说的人来了
[13:13] You’re on your own, comrade. 靠你自己了 同志
[13:18] I accept your generous offer. 我接受你的慷慨提议
[13:20] I thought you might have a change of heart. 我想到你可能会改变主意
[13:22] Shall we? 这边走
[13:26] $8 million. 八百万美金
[13:27] I want it transferred to this account. 转到这个账户上
[13:30] Fine. Let’s get out of here. 好 我们赶紧离开这儿
[13:31] Not until I have my payment. 拿到钱了再走
[13:34] You can’t be serious. 别开玩笑了
[13:36] They’re gonna be here any moment. 他们随时会找到这
[13:37] Then you’d better type fast. 那你最好字打得快一点
[13:51] Okay. 好了
[13:53] Done. See? 转好了 看到了吗
[13:55] Do you find all those 你不觉得这些
[13:56] little fingerprints on the glass distracting, 屏幕上的指纹会让你分神吗
[13:58] or does that sort of thing not bother you? 还是说这类东西对你没影响
[14:06] Stop! 停下
[14:07] Ivan! 伊凡
[14:23] You think he bought it? 你觉得他信了吗
[14:24] Hell, I did. 反正我信了
[14:39] I’m sorry. I didn’t want to wake you. 抱歉 没想吵醒你
[14:42] What are you doing up? Is something wrong? 你在做什么呢 出什么事了吗
[14:45] Jolene Parker– her real name is Lucy Brooks. 茱莲妮·帕克 她的真名叫露西·布鲁克斯
[14:50] What? 什么
[14:51] I heard from Detective Debarros. She’s a wanted criminal. 德巴罗斯警探告诉我的 她是名通缉犯
[14:53] What’s a V-I-C-A-P? VICAP是什么
[14:55] VICAP. 暴力罪犯逮捕计划
[14:57] It’s the bureau’s violent-criminal database. 是局里的暴力犯罪数据库
[15:00] She’s a convicted felon– 她是个重罪犯
[15:02] robbery, aggravated assault. 犯有抢劫罪 故意伤害罪
[15:04] Two years ago, her parole officer in Santa Fe 两年前 她在圣达菲的假释官
[15:06] reported her missing. 报告说她失踪了
[15:08] Hasn’t been seen since. 一直都没有出现过
[15:10] Now she shows up as a substitute teacher 如今她以代课老师的身份
[15:12] in an elementary school– 出现在小学里
[15:13] I mean, how does that even happen? 这是怎么回事
[15:14] I am so sorry. 真是对不起
[15:17] What are you sorry for? 对不起什么
[15:20] She was here, in our house… 她来过这 在我们家
[15:23] in our bedroom. 进过我们的卧室
[15:25] And it’s because of me. 这都是因为我
[15:26] Liz, that’s crazy. 莉斯 这念头太疯狂了
[15:27] No. If you knew what I do… 不 要是你知道我做
[15:30] What do you mean? 什么意思
[15:32] God, if she had done anything to you… 天呐 要是她对你做了什么
[15:34] Come on, I’m a big boy. 拜托 我不是小孩子了
[15:35] I can take care of myself. 我能照顾好自己
[15:43] Don’t beat yourself up. 不要过分自责了
[15:46] You could never have known this. 你也想不到会这样的
[15:50] You never really know people… do you? 你很难看透人心 对吗
[15:57] I’m gonna find her– who she works for. 我要找到她 看她为谁卖命
[16:01] Whoever they are, whatever it takes, 无论他们是谁 无论花什么代价
[16:03] I’m gonna find her. 我都要找到她
[16:13] Liz. Uh, Agent Keen. 莉斯 基恩探员
[16:15] I got that information on Jolene Parker’s phone records. 我在茱莲妮·帕克的通话记录里找到了条线索
[16:18] What’d you find? 你发现了什么
[16:18] You were her last outgoing call. 她最后一个拨出电话是打给你的
[16:20] I was able to pull location data from the cell towers. 我通过手机信号塔确定了位置
[16:23] That’s the address where she called you from– 这是她打电话给你时所在的地址
[16:24] La Vista Street, over in Brookland. 在布鲁克兰区的美景街
[16:26] Aram, you’re amazing. 阿兰姆 你真棒
[16:32] So, tell me, Ivan, what are your intentions? 跟我说说 伊凡 你有什么企图
[16:37] I assume you took the Skeleton Key 我觉得你偷走万能钥匙是出于
[16:39] for one of three reasons– 以下三个原因之一
[16:40] Some dastardly deed you have planned, 你在策划某个卑鄙的行动
[16:43] something dastardly someone else has planned, 其他人在策划某个卑鄙的行动
[16:46] or you’ve lined up a buyer 或者你联系了买家
[16:47] and have no idea what they have planned. 但还不知道他们有什么计划
[16:50] I’m curious, what’s your price? 我很好奇 你出价多少
[16:52] Honestly, I haven’t given it much thought. 说实话 我还没想到这么多
[16:54] Don’t be coy, Ivan. 别惺惺作态了 伊凡
[16:56] Whatever the number, I can likely double it. 不管多少钱 我出双倍
[16:58] You could probably use the retirement money right about now. 你恐怕马上就要用上这笔养老金了
[17:06] You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you? 你不明白我在说什么 是吗
[17:13] The hack in D.C., the NSA agent– 华盛顿的黑客攻击 国安局特工
[17:17] It wasn’t me. 不是我干的
[17:18] Then who was it? 那是谁
[17:19] I don’t know, but he’s been using my name. 我不知道 但他一直在用我的名字
[17:22] Look, my contempt is not for the U.S. 我的行动都不针对美国
[17:24] It’s always been with Russia. 我只针对俄罗斯
[17:26] Last thing I need is a hellfire drone missile up my zadnitsa, right? 我才不会给自己惹那种麻烦呢 对吗
[17:31] Then if you didn’t do it, who did? 如果不是你干的 那是谁
[17:33] Whoever it is, they’re very good at covering their tracks. 不管是谁 他们都很擅长掩盖踪迹
[17:36] I haven’t been able to I.D. them yet. 我还没能找出他们
[17:39] Perhaps I could be of some assistance. 或许我能帮上点忙
[17:42] So, we’ve reviewed the information Ivan supplied. 我们看过伊凡提供的资料了
[17:44] It turns out this mystery hacker 我们发现这名神秘的黑客
[17:46] has only been operating for about three or four months. 才活动了大概三四个月
[17:49] We’ve linked his profile to a recent attack 我们把他与最近某个利用特殊读取程序
[17:51] on an encrypted defense network 对一个加密防御网络
[17:53] coordinating special-access programs. 进行的攻击联系了起来
[17:54] That would give him intel on black-budget projects. 这样他就能得到机密项目的情报
[17:56] The information alone would be worth millions. 光是这个情报就价值数百万
[17:58] May also be how he learned about the skeleton key 也许他就是这样才知道
[18:01] in the first place. 万能钥匙项目的
[18:02] As if that is not enough, 不仅如此
[18:05] he’s also hacked himself access to pay-porn sites 他还黑进了付费色情网站
[18:08] and a pile of “Mythcrash” gift cards, 盗取了一系列神秘礼品卡
[18:10] which is harder than it sounds. 这可比听起来要难得多
[18:12] He even breached the Social Security Administration 他甚至黑进了社保总署
[18:14] to raise benefit payments for someone. 提高了一个人的保障金
[18:17] Who? 谁
[18:18] As you can see, Ms. Lee, 如你所见 李女士
[18:19] Your payments went up by $1,200 in September. 您九月的保障金提高到了1200美元
[18:22] Says who? 谁说的
[18:23] Social Security Administration. 社会保障总署
[18:25] You’re saying you didn’t notice the extra money? 您是说您没注意到额外的钱吗
[18:26] It’s direct-deposited into my account. 都是直接存入我账户的
[18:28] I never bother to check the statement. 我从来不会费心去查看具体情况
[18:30] I just balance my checkbook, same as I always do. 一直以来 我只是注意收支平衡而已
[18:32] Any idea of why these payments would have gone up like this? 您知道为什么保障金会提高这么多吗
[18:35] I may be old, but I’m not stupid. 我也许老了 但我不笨
[18:37] I know when I am being accused of something, 如果有人在指控我 我是看得出来的
[18:39] and if you think I had something to do with this, 如果你觉得我跟这事有关系
[18:41] you are mistaken. 那你就错了
[18:43] We believe this is the work of a computer hacker. 我们认为这是一个电脑黑客干的
[18:44] We’re just trying to figure out 我们只是想弄清
[18:45] what his connection to you might be. 您跟他之间可能存在的联系
[18:47] A computer hacker? 电脑黑客
[18:49] I can’t even set my thermostat without the help of my grandson. 如果没有我孙子 我连恒温器都不会用
[18:53] Your grandson? 你的孙子
[18:56] Okay, you guys will have 55 minutes. 你们有55分钟时间
[18:58] Number-2 pencils only, no pens this time. 只能用二号铅笔 不能用钢笔
[19:01] Everybody check and make sure 大家检查一下 确定
[19:02] your graphing calculators are set to radians. 你们的图形计算器已经设定为弧度
[19:05] If they’re not set to radians, you’re gonna have a bad time. 如果没有设置为弧度 那可就糟了
[19:08] Okay. You can begin. 好 可以开始了
[19:35] – You have a second? – Yeah, what’s up? -能聊聊吗 -好 有什么事
[19:37] I’m following up some leads on Jolene’s case, 我在追踪茱莲妮案的一些线索
[19:40] and I came across an address. 然后发现了一个地址
[19:43] What’s the address? 什么地址
[19:44] 1896 La Vista Street. 美景街1896号
[19:49] I’ve never heard of it. 从来没听过
[19:50] It’s not her home address. 不是她的家庭地址
[19:52] Maybe it’s her fiance’s? 也许是她未婚夫家
[19:54] I thought I’d check it out. 我要去查查看
[19:55] I think you’re cutting out. Hey, can you hear me? 你信号不太好 能听到吗
[19:59] Tom? 汤姆
[22:37] The place was ransacked before I got here. 这地方在我来之前已经被洗劫过了
[22:40] There’s even a cache of burnt documents in a bucket outside, 外头还有一个桶 里面都是烧掉的文件
[22:43] but they’re ashes now. 但已经都成了灰烬了
[22:44] You get a visual on the suspect? 你看到嫌疑人了吗
[22:45] Male, Caucasian, over six-feet. 男性 白人 身高超过一米八
[22:48] Uh…dark hair. 黑发
[22:51] Excuse me. 抱歉
[22:54] Keen. 基恩
[22:54] We have a lead on our suspect. 我们有嫌疑人的线索了
[22:56] We’re heading over to Lake Hill High School. 我们正在前往湖山高中
[22:57] Okay, I’m five minutes behind you. 我随后就到
[23:02] I don’t want to step on any toes, but… 我不想冒犯你 但是
[23:04] You want to be looped into the investigation? 你想了解调查进展是吗
[23:05] Yeah, if you could copy me on the evidence report 是的 如果你在分类完证物之后
[23:08] once you’ve catalogued everything, I’d appreciate it. 能给我一份证物报告的复印件 我感激不尽
[23:11] Sure. 没问题
[23:13] Bantam Finance, how may I direct your call? 班塔姆金融 请问有什么事
[23:15] I’m having a problem with my account — 我的账户有问题
[23:17] Number delta-sierra-451. 号码是DS451
[23:21] Line is secure. Proceed. 线路安全 接着说
[23:23] Watch post is compromised. Bona fide’s in question. 前哨已被发现 可能有人背叛
[23:26] Tell Berlin I was forced to liquidate. 告知柏林我只能毁掉了前哨
[23:31] What does it say about me 我的全部家当用六个纸盒子
[23:32] that my entire life fits into six cardboard boxes? 就装下了 对此你怎么看
[23:36] That you’re not hung up on material things? 你对物质没那么执着
[23:39] Or that I’m boring. 或者我很无聊
[23:41] Do you know anyone in Briargate? 你在布莱盖特有认识的人吗
[23:43] No. My dad does. 不 我爸到是有
[23:45] Me, not so much. 我就没了
[23:47] First day is gonna be so awkward. 第一天肯定很糟糕
[23:49] I really hate introducing myself to people. 我真的不喜欢自我介绍
[23:51] You’ll be fine. It’s Colorado — free weed. 没事的 那可是科罗拉多州 大麻免费抽
[23:53] It’s not free. It’s just legal. 不是免费 只是合法而已
[23:56] Well, then, I guess you’re screwed. 那你可惨了
[24:17] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[24:32] Harrison Lee? 哈里森·李
[24:49] Harrison Lee? 哈里森·李
[24:54] Wait! 等等
[24:58] Please proceed to the closest emergency exit. 请马上从最近的紧急出口撤离
[25:04] Please proceed to the closest emergency exit. 请马上从最近的紧急出口撤离
[25:07] Move, move, move! Sorry. 闪开 闪开 抱歉
[25:10] Please proceed to the closest emergency exit. 请马上从最近的紧急出口撤离
[25:28] So, how exactly does a 17-year-old kid 一个17岁的小屁孩到底是
[25:32] slip through your fingers? 怎么从你们眼皮底下溜走的
[25:33] He hacked the school’s security system 他侵入了学校的安保系统
[25:35] and activated the automated evac protocols. 然后激活了自动撤离程序
[25:37] If you ever find him, 你们要是找到他
[25:38] ask him if he’d like to earn some extra money. 问问他想不想赚点外快
[25:41] We’ll find him. 我们会找到他的
[25:41] Forensics is processing his house, 鉴证科正在检查他的住所
[25:43] his computer, e-mails, cell records. 电脑 邮件 通话记录
[25:47] Well, it sounds like you have everything well under control, 看来一切尽在你们掌握之中
[25:49] which begs the question, why are you here? 既然如此 你来这儿干嘛
[25:55] Have you ever seen this woman? 你见过这个女人吗
[25:58] Hand me that piece right there. 把那个零件递过来
[26:04] Her name is Jolene Parker. 她叫茱莲妮·帕克
[26:05] She was a sub at Tom’s school. 曾在汤姆的学校当代课老师
[26:08] But as of yesterday morning, she’s a missing person. 但从昨天早上开始 她失踪了
[26:11] I found high-end surveillance gear, 我发现了高端的监控装置
[26:13] a cache of documents, burner cells. 大量文件 一次性手机
[26:16] Was there any evidence connecting any of this to me? 有证据显示我跟此事有关吗
[26:19] No. 没有
[26:20] Then what exactly would you like me to do? 那你到底想让我做什么
[26:22] Turns out Jolene Parker doesn’t exist. 原来茱莲妮·帕克根本不存在
[26:26] It’s an alias. 这是化名
[26:28] I want to know who she is, and I want to know why the hell 我想知道她的真实身份 还有她为什么会
[26:30] she’s inserted herself into our lives. 闯入我们的生活
[26:34] I can’t answer that. 这个我无法回答
[26:38] You can’t or you won’t? 无法回答还是不愿意回答
[26:40] Well, that’s a matter of interpretation. 看你怎么理解了
[26:42] Not to me. 别对我这样
[26:45] You said there’s always something you’re not telling me. 你说过 总有些事情 你不会告诉我
[26:50] Just once, I’d like to hear the whole truth from you. 就这一次 请告诉我全部真相
[26:55] I wish I knew the whole truth. 我也希望我知道全部真相
[26:59] You know what? 你知道吗
[27:00] Don’t worry about it. 还是算了吧
[27:05] The truth is, 真相就是
[27:05] I don’t need evidence to connect this to you. 我不需要任何证据就知道你跟此事有关
[27:08] Jolene Parker is in my life because of you. 因为你 茱莲妮·帕克才会闯入我的生活
[27:10] None of this happened until you arrived on my doorstep. 你出现之前 根本没发生过这种事
[27:13] My life was great — 我以前生活美满幸福
[27:15] my marriage, Tom. 婚姻幸福 还有汤姆
[27:17] Thank God I have Tom. 幸好我有汤姆
[27:19] Because with you, I never know what to believe. 因为跟你一起 我永远都不知道该信什么
[27:21] I have never lied to you. 我从未对你撒过谎
[27:22] How the hell would I know? 我又怎能知道
[27:27] Have fun with your project. 继续鼓捣你那破玩意吧
[27:38] Harrison was using some serious layers of encryption on his computer, 哈里森的电脑有多层加密
[27:41] but I was able to find a hidden partition 但我还是找到了一个隐藏分区
[27:44] filled with terabytes of data. 其中存有大量数据
[27:48] Who is she? 她是谁
[27:49] Her name’s Abby Fisher. 她叫艾比·费舍
[27:50] Any relation to — 是那个谁的
[27:51] Yes, she’s the daughter of David Fisher, 没错 她的父亲是大卫·费舍
[27:53] lead engineer of the Skeleton Key Program. 万能钥匙项目首席工程师
[27:55] And check this out — 看看这个
[27:56] she’s enrolled at the same high school as Harrison. 她跟哈里森就读同一所高中
[27:58] The photos look like they were taken from a webcam. 照片像是用网络摄像头拍的
[28:00] He breached her computer, 他侵入了她的电脑
[28:01] surreptitiously watched her, and it gets worse. 暗中监视她 然后情况就更糟了
[28:04] He hacked into her cell, e-mail, texts. 他继而侵入了她的手机 邮件 短信
[28:07] Hell, he even got into her MP3 collection. 见鬼 他连她MP3里的歌单都不放过
[28:09] He chronicles her every move. 他记录了她的一举一动
[28:10] – He’s stalking her. – Get David on the phone. -他在跟踪她 -打电话给大卫
[28:23] Hello? 喂
[28:23] Mr. Fisher, this is Agent Keen. 费舍先生 我是基恩探员
[28:25] I need to ask you a question about your daughter. 我有个问题要问你 是关于你女儿的
[28:27] I don’t understand. 怎么回事
[28:28] Is she familiar with a young man named Harrison Lee — 她跟一个叫哈里森·李的年轻人熟不熟
[28:35] Uh, I lost him. 电话断了
[28:36] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[28:42] – What happened? – I’m not sure. Hold on. -出什么事了 -我还不确定 等一下
[28:45] Doesn’t make sense. 说不通啊
[28:48] All of D.C. is dark. 整个华盛顿区都断电了
[28:52] He activated the Skeleton Key. 他启动了万能钥匙
[29:04] 杰姬 出来 给你看样东西
[29:09] 杰姬 出来 给你看样东西
[29:10] 艾比 搞什么鬼 整个城市都断电了
[29:13] 杰姬 出来 给你看样东西
[29:13] 艾比 搞什么鬼 整个城市都断电了
[29:13] 杰姬 还有灯亮着 相信我
[29:18] 艾比 搞什么鬼 整个城市都断电了
[29:18] 杰姬 还有灯亮着 相信我
[29:18] 艾比 你在哪儿
[29:35] Agent Keen, we got cut off. What’s wrong? 基恩探员 我们这儿断电了 怎么回事
[29:37] We believe Abby may be in danger. 我们认为艾比可能有危险
[29:43] Where the hell is she? 她到底去哪儿了
[29:50] 艾比 你在哪儿
[29:50] 杰姬 老地方见 别告诉任何人
[29:50] 杰姬 看好了…
[29:57] 艾比 你在哪儿
[29:57] 杰姬 老地方见 别告诉任何人
[29:57] 杰姬 看好了…
[29:57] 艾比 你是怎么办到的
[29:59] 杰姬 跟着灯光走
[30:10] Harrison has the Skeleton Key in his possession. 万能钥匙在哈里森手里
[30:12] It’s how he triggered this blackout. 所以才能造成大规模断电
[30:14] Is there any way to track it? 有办法能追踪到万能钥匙吗
[30:16] Yes, if it’s active. 有 只要是启动的状态
[30:19] The key uses a standard LTE signal, right? 万能钥匙采用的是标准LTE信号 是吧
[30:21] You should be able to triangulate his location 你们应该可以通过手机信号塔
[30:23] using cell towers. 三角定位到他所在的位置
[30:24] IMEI:国际移动电话设备识别码 ICCID:集成电路卡识别码
[30:24] You just need the imei and the iccid numbers. 只需要IMEI和ICCID号码就可以
[30:30] No good. 不行
[30:31] All but one of the city’s towers are offline. 全城只有一个信号塔还在工作
[30:33] Harrison could be anywhere in this five-mile radius. 哈里森可能在半径八公里内的任何地方
[30:37] How could he cause a city-wide blackout 他引发了全市大停电
[30:38] and access cellphone networks? 怎么还能使用手机网络
[30:40] The skeleton key gives him precise access 万能钥匙能让他精确的访问
[30:42] to the power grid’s distribution sub stations. 电网的配电分站
[30:44] He can leave what he needs up and running 他能只让他需要的分站运行
[30:46] while keeping everything else powered off. 而让其它电力全部中断
[30:47] We could use that. 我们可以利用这一点
[30:48] Aram, are any of the sub stations running 阿兰姆 八公里半径内
[30:50] within your five-mile radius? 有没有正在运行的分站
[30:51] Uh, one, and it’s pulling a lot of power. 有一个 而且正在大量输出电力
[30:54] To where? 输到哪里
[30:57] 查到地址 布兰奇大道地铁站
[30:58] It’s a metro station. 是一个地铁站
[31:00] Green Line, Branch Avenue. 绿线 布里奇大道站
[31:02] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You’ll need these. 等等 等等 这个会有用
[31:19] Hello? 有人吗
[31:21] Jackie, is that you? 杰姬 是你吗
[31:26] Abby. 艾比
[31:28] Hi. 你好
[31:29] Harrison. 我是哈里森
[31:32] What are you doing down here? 你在这下面干什么
[31:33] Waiting. For you. 等待 等你
[31:37] Okay, this is gonna sound kind of crazy. 这听起来有点疯狂
[31:39] I was just texting my friend Jackie. 我刚刚在和我朋友杰姬发短信
[31:41] You were actually texting with me. 你实际上是在和我发短信
[31:44] What do you mean? 什么意思
[31:46] I just wanted this moment to be private. 我只是希望这一刻更私密
[31:48] Just you and me. 只有你和我
[31:51] W-we don’t even know each other. 我们都不认识
[31:53] I feel like I know you. 我觉得我认识你
[31:56] I know that you listen to Jamestown Revival 我知道你入睡前会循环播放
[31:58] on repeat to fall asleep, 詹姆斯顿复兴乐队的歌听
[32:00] that you bite your bottom lip when you’re nervous. 我知道你紧张的时候会咬下嘴唇
[32:07] Don’t be scared. 别害怕
[32:08] I’m not gonna hurt you, okay? 我不会伤害你 好吗
[32:09] I’d never hurt you. 我永远不会伤害你
[32:10] Can I just go home? Can I please just go home? 我能回家吗 请让我回家
[32:14] Is that really what you want? 你真的想回家吗
[32:16] I know you don’t want to move to Colorado. 我知道你不想搬去科罗拉多
[32:18] I know you want to stay here and finish your senior year. 我知道你想留在这里读完高三
[32:21] You told that to Jackie in an e-mail. 你在电子邮件里跟杰姬这么说的
[32:23] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[32:24] Now you don’t have to move anymore. 现在你不用搬家了
[32:26] I made that possible. 我想办法做到了
[32:30] This — it’s your dad’s project. 这是你爸爸的项目
[32:32] It’s why he was being transferred, 他就是因为这个被调走的
[32:34] why he had to go to Colorado. 他就是因为这个才要去科罗拉多的
[32:35] How did you get that? 你怎么拿到那个的
[32:36] I stole it. 我偷的
[32:38] And now they can’t continue the program. 现在他们不能继续这个项目了
[32:41] Don’t you get it? You don’t have to move anymore. 明白了吗 你不用搬家了
[32:45] Why would you do all of this? 你为什么要做这些事
[32:50] Because, Abby, I love you. 因为 艾比 我爱你
[32:56] Wait! 等等
[32:58] Abby! 艾比
[33:00] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[33:01] Abby, wake up. 艾比 醒醒
[33:12] Go! I’ve got her. 上 我照看她
[33:15] Abby? I’m Agent Malik. 艾比 我是马丽科探员
[33:18] Paramedics are on their way to get you, okay? 医务人员马上就来了
[34:08] One step closer and I send this thing off the tracks. 再走近一步我就让这辆车出轨
[34:11] Harrison, my name is Agent Keen. 哈里森 我是基恩探员
[34:13] I have nothing to say to you. 我和你没什么好说的
[34:14] You spent the last four months coming up with the perfect plan, 你花了四个月想到了一个完美的计划
[34:17] and right now, nothing is going as expected. 但现在 所有的事都没有按计划发展
[34:22] All of this, it was a romantic gesture, wasn’t it? 所有这些都是为了表达爱意 对吗
[34:27] She was supposed to fall for me just like I fell for her. 她本该像我爱上她一样爱上我
[34:31] You must feel like your whole world is falling apart. 你一定觉得整个世界都塌下来了
[34:36] But it isn’t. 但是没有
[34:39] We can end this. 我们能结束这一切
[34:41] Right now, you and I. 现在 你和我
[34:45] You’re right. 你说的对
[34:46] We can. 我们能
[34:55] Harrison, no! 哈里森 别
[34:56] It’s too late. 太晚了
[34:58] This train’s gonna crash. 这辆列车就要撞毁了
[35:04] I can’t stop the train. 我不能让列车停下
[35:05] It’s impossible to override the control system 没用万能钥匙是不可能
[35:07] without access to the skeleton key. 重写控制系统的
[35:09] Harrison, I know you feel like 哈里森 我知道你觉得
[35:11] this is your only option, 这是你唯一的出路
[35:12] But it’s not. 但这不是
[35:14] You have a choice. 你可以选择
[35:16] Choice? 选择
[35:18] I’m a murderer. 我是个杀人犯
[35:19] You and I both know that the car accident was only that. 我们都知道那场车祸只是一场车祸
[35:24] An accident. 那是意外
[35:24] You did not want that man to die, did you? 你没想让那人死 对吗
[35:30] This isn’t what Abby would want. 这不会是艾比想要的
[35:37] 4-2-1-8-9 4-2-1-8-9.
[35:40] ATCS override. 交通控制系统重写
[35:53] How much track does that train have left? 火车还剩下多少轨道可运行
[35:55] About 5,000 yards. 大概还有4.5公里
[35:57] Is that enough? 够用吗
[36:01] We’re gonna crash. 我们要撞毁了
[36:14] What happened? Did it crash? 怎么了 火车撞毁了吗
[36:16] I don’t know. 不知道
[36:38] You guys there? 你们还在吗
[36:42] Stay put. We’re coming to get you. 待在原地 我们来帮你
[37:15] Good work. 干得好
[37:17] Yeah. You too. 你也是
[37:22] Hey, you hungry? 你饿了吗
[37:24] Tom’s cooking tonight, 汤姆今晚下厨
[37:25] so that means there will be a ton of extra food. 所以肯定会有很多额外的菜
[37:28] Thanks, but I think I’ll just head home. 谢谢 我想我还是回家吧
[37:31] You sure? 确定吗
[37:34] Liz, you have someone waiting for you at home. 莉兹 你家里有人在等你
[37:36] You don’t have to feel bad about that. 不必为我感到难过
[37:40] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[37:43] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[37:50] Hey, babe. 亲爱的
[37:52] I need some wine, 我要喝点红酒
[37:53] preferably the entire bottle. 整瓶更好
[37:54] Oh, no. That bad? 工作有这么糟吗
[37:57] Hey, last we talked 上次我们说到
[37:58] you were going into Jolene’s apartment. 你要去茱莲妮的公寓
[38:00] What happened? Any word? 后来呢 没消息了吗
[38:02] It’s not good. 不是好消息
[38:08] There was evidence of foul play. 那里有犯罪的迹象
[38:11] Foul play? What does — what does that mean? 犯罪 什么意思
[38:12] There’s nothing concrete. 没有具体的证据
[38:15] MPD’s still processing the apartment. 警察还在搜查那间公寓
[38:17] Yeah. W-what do they know? 他们查到什么了
[38:18] Do they have a suspect? 有嫌疑犯吗
[38:19] They don’t, but when I went to the apartment, 没有 可我到那公寓时
[38:23] there was someone there — a man. 有人在那儿 是个男人
[38:25] He — he knocked me down. 他把我打昏了
[38:28] What? Did he hurt you? 什么 他有伤到你吗
[38:30] No, I’m fine. 没有 我没事
[38:30] Are you okay? You were attacked. Liz. 你还好吧 你被袭击了 莉斯
[38:32] The police are looking for him. 警察正在找他
[38:34] Did you get a good look at him, at least? 你有看清他的脸了吗
[38:37] I wish. 我也希望能看清
[38:39] Just the thought of someone doing that to you — 光想到有人这么对你
[38:41] hurting you… 伤害你
[38:43] some stranger. 还是个陌生人
[38:46] What do you need? 需要什么吗
[38:48] Wine. 来点酒
[39:27] What is this? 这是什么
[39:31] Be careful of your husband. 小心你丈夫
[39:39] Please, I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[39:43] I can only lead you to the truth. 我只能指引你走向真相
[39:45] I can’t make you believe it. 我无法让你去相信
[39:52] Is everything okay? 一切还好吧
[39:55] I’m fine. 没事
[39:56] It’s just work. 只是工作上的事
[39:57] You sure? 真的没事吗
[40:01] ‘Cause I hate to break it to you, 因为我不想拆穿你
[40:03] but after two years of marriage, 可是两年的婚姻
[40:04] I know that that face means you’re upset. 让我知道你这表情代表你不开心
[40:09] I’m fine. 我没事
[40:11] I promise. 我保证
[40:14] Really? 真的吗
[40:18] Really. 真的
[40:29] You were right. 你说得对
[40:33] Come in. 请进
[40:40] What’s this? 这是什么
[40:41] It’s a 1940s Sorrento music box. 这是个1940年的索伦托音乐盒
[40:56] I know this song. 我知道这首歌
[41:06] When I was a little girl, I had these terrible nightmares. 小的时候 我做过些可怕的噩梦
[41:12] I remembered… 我记得
[41:20] flashes of… 闪亮的
[41:27] of fire and smoke. 火光和烟雾
[41:31] God, so much smoke. 天呐 好多烟雾
[41:38] My dad would lay in bed with me… 我和爸爸会躺在床上
[41:46] and hold me in his arms… 他把我搂在怀里
[41:50] and hum that song. 哼着这首歌
[41:54] He’d tell me I was safe — 告诉我 我不会有事
[41:58] that everything was gonna be okay. 一切都会好的
[42:06] You spent days building that damn thing. 你这么多天都在做那鬼东西
[42:12] You knew about the song. 你知道这首歌
[42:15] My father. 我父亲
[42:20] You knew I’d find out the truth. 你知道我会找出真相的
[42:25] And you wanted me… 你要我
[42:39] To know that everything is going to be okay. 要你知道一切都会好的
[42:47] You’re going to be okay. 你不会有事的
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme