Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] I didn’t know anything about the safety deposit box 在看到遗嘱之前我并不知道
[00:09] until I saw the will. 有个保险箱
[00:11] I’ve had all the necessary paperwork certified — 我准备好了所有需要的文件
[00:14] the trust and…the death certificate. 信托文件 死亡证明
[00:19] The paperwork is in order. 文件没有问题
[00:22] But to access your husband’s box, 但是如果要打开你丈夫的保险箱
[00:24] you will need the key. 需要有钥匙
[00:30] Is there anything else? 还有其他可以效劳的吗
[00:32] No. Thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[00:35] I’m terribly sorry for your loss, Mrs. Reddington. 请节哀顺变 雷丁顿夫人
[01:16] The box in Istanbul. 伊斯坦布尔的保险箱
[01:18] It’s been cleared out. 被人清空了
[01:20] This was left behind. 留下了这个
[01:22] I was just starting to feel the endorphins 我刚觉得脾里的内啡素
[01:25] vibrating in my spleen. 开始活跃起来了
[01:29] M 温莎酒吧 晚上8点
[01:38] The key. 保险箱的钥匙
[01:40] How did you get it? 你是怎么拿到的
[01:42] Macau. Last winter. 澳门 去年冬天
[01:45] I’ve always hated Macau. 我一直都不喜欢澳门
[01:48] No, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[01:51] The documents in the box are worth over $10 million. 保险箱里的文件价值超过一千万美元
[01:55] You stood me up in Florence. 你在佛罗伦萨放了我鸽子
[01:57] I had to get your attention somehow. 我得想办法让你想起我来
[02:02] I have a proposition. 我有个提议
[02:07] In that case, perhaps we should move to your room. 既然如此 我们去你房间吧
[02:12] I’ll take the check. 结账
[02:23] Right. No. 是啊 不
[02:25] Okay, sure. Yeah, no, I-I’ll talk to you soon. 好的 没问题 回见
[02:28] Right. 好
[02:32] Oh, that was, uh, Brian. 刚才是布莱恩
[02:33] He and Katie say hi. 他和凯蒂向你问好
[02:35] Did you tell him? 你告诉他了吗
[02:37] Why would I tell him? 我为什么会告诉他
[02:39] I thought he’d ask. 我以为他会问你
[02:41] I just told him it’s taking longer than we expected. 我只说过程比我们预期的要长
[02:48] I know this is hard. 我知道这不容易
[02:50] We spent six months talking about adoption. 我们花了六个月讨论是否要领养个孩子
[02:52] We spent another year going through the process. 又花了一年的时间接受审核
[02:54] I know. 我知道
[02:55] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[02:58] Yeah, I’m sorry, too. 我也很抱歉
[03:04] Katie’s pregnant. 凯蒂怀孕了
[03:10] That’s great. 太好了
[03:12] We should, um, get them something. 我们该给他们买点东西
[03:16] Have them over for dinner? 请他们过来吃饭吧
[03:20] Wait. Tom, don’t just walk away while we’re talking! 等等 汤姆 你怎么能在我们说话的时候走开
[03:30] She’s breathtakingly unattractive, 她长得真是极其平庸
[03:33] but she’s worth over $40 million — 但价值超过四千万
[03:34] the only Vermeer in private hands. 这是唯一一幅私人收藏的佛梅尔作品
[03:37] That’s considered a masterpiece? 这居然是幅杰作
[03:38] Last night, I got up for a scoop of orange sherbet, 昨天晚上 我起床想来一份橘子味果子露
[03:41] and she caught my eye. 结果就被她吸引了
[03:42] I just stood here in the dark squinting at her. 我站在黑暗里斜眼看着她
[03:45] Poor thing ruined my appetite. 被她搞得毫无胃口
[03:48] Even after I went back to bed, 甚至在我回到床上之后
[03:49] all I could hear was the hideous music she must be playing. 我耳边回响的都是她在弹奏的难听的音乐
[03:53] Didn’t sleep a wink. 完全没睡着
[03:55] Why did you buy it? 那你为什么要买
[03:56] Oh, my God, no. She’s not mine. 我的上帝 她不是我的
[03:58] She belongs to some hedge-fund manager who lives here. 她是一个住在这儿的投资公司管理人的
[04:02] I thought you lived here. 住在这儿的不是你吗
[04:03] Well, for now. 我是暂时住在这儿
[04:04] The owner’s been on vacation 自从证监会开始调查以来
[04:05] ever since the S.E.C. started its investigation. 这家主人就一直在度假
[04:08] I’ve never met the man, 我从来没见过他
[04:09] but his housekeeper is an old friend. 但是他的管家是我的老朋友
[04:11] Please. 请坐
[04:14] Do you have any idea how much the U.S. government 你知不知道美国政府
[04:17] has spent on signals intelligence in the past year? 过去一年为数据情报花了多少钱
[04:21] – No. – Your country has become a nation of eavesdroppers — -不知道 -这个国家是窃听之国
[04:26] frequency domains, triangulation, 频域 三角定位
[04:29] satellites, crypto-whatever. 卫星 加密之类的
[04:32] You’ve forgotten that what matters most 你们都忘了最重要的
[04:34] is human intelligence — 是人的情报
[04:35] alliances, relationships, seduction. 联盟 关系 诱惑
[04:39] Madeline Pratt is a master at — 玛德琳·普拉特是大师级…
[04:41] Madeline Pratt? Madeline Pratt — 玛德琳·普拉特 玛德琳·普拉特
[04:44] is a thief… 是个窃贼
[04:46] and a woman of… 而且作为一个女人
[04:49] singular talents. 她天赋异禀
[04:51] And now you want something of hers 你想要她手上的什么东西
[04:53] and you expect the FBI to help you get it. 然后希望联调局帮你弄到手
[04:58] It was the right decision… 不要孩子这个决定
[05:02] not to have the baby. 很正确
[05:07] What did she take from you? 她从你那里夺走了什么
[05:11] I’m sorry for… your suffering. 很遗憾你要承受这一切
[05:18] Madeline Pratt. How do we find her? 玛德琳·普拉特 我们怎么能找到她
[05:23] Finding her is easy. 找到她很容易
[05:25] Catching her is difficult. 难的是抓住她
[05:27] Luckily, she’s asked me to help her plan a heist. 很幸运 她让我帮她策划一起抢劫
[05:32] To steal what? 要抢什么
[05:33] The effigy of Atargatis. 阿塔加提斯的雕像
[05:36] The effigy was thought to be lost, 人们一直认为雕像已经丢失
[05:37] disappeared from the British Museum in 1983. 1983年失窃于大英博物馆
[05:40] Two months ago, 两个月前
[05:42] it pops up at an estate sale in Henderson, Kentucky. 它突然出现在肯塔基州亨德森的一个拍卖会上
[05:46] The Feds raided the auction 联调局突袭了这次拍卖
[05:48] and paraded it back the Syrians. 把它送回了叙利亚人手里
[05:52] Ah, here it is — the effigy. 在这里 雕像
[05:58] Novak, I have friends 诺瓦克 我有些朋友
[05:59] who are looking for this funny little statue, 正在寻找这座有趣的小雕像
[06:01] and they’re not the least bit interested in antiquities. 但他们对文物可是没什么兴趣
[06:04] What is the real story? 实情到底是什么
[06:06] The Kungur Six. 昆古尔六人组
[06:08] It’s said that when the cold war was ending, 据说冷战结束的时候
[06:11] its owner hid a list inside the effigy, 雕像的拥有者在里面藏了一张名单
[06:14] a list of Soviet spies. 苏联间谍的名单
[06:16] Why is that relevant today? 那跟现在有什么关系
[06:17] The Kungur Six are still active and are said to be responsible 昆古尔六人组至今仍在活动 并且据称
[06:21] for some of the most damaging intelligence breaches 对过去三十年很多情报机构遭到破坏
[06:24] in the past 30 years. 负有责任
[06:25] Find the effigy, and you find them. 找到雕像 你就找到了他们
[06:27] Finding them would be 而找到了他们
[06:30] the holy grail of U.S. counterintelligence. 对美国反间谍活动大有帮助
[06:34] You allowed him to vet everyone that works here? 你允许他审查所有在这里工作的人吗
[06:37] I made no promises. 我没有做出允诺
[06:38] But I understand it was a precondition of his return, 但我认为这是让他回来的前提
[06:40] that aside from security and principal staff, 除了警卫和主要人员之外
[06:43] everyone else has to be off-site. 其他人全都要回避
[06:44] I agreed to his terms to get him in here. 我答应了他的条件让他回到这里
[06:47] Where we go from here is up to me. 往什么方向发展要听我的
[06:50] Excuse me. 借过
[06:53] That’s great. 真棒
[06:55] Harold, look at you! 哈罗德 瞧瞧你
[06:56] Sit down. 请坐
[06:57] No, no, no. I’m fine, thank you. 没事 站着挺好 谢谢
[06:59] I was just looking at the pictures of Charlene and the kids. 我刚才在看夏琳和孩子们的照片
[07:01] How old are they now? The kids, not Charlene. 他们现在多大了 孩子们 不是夏琳
[07:04] Diane Fowler. Where is she? 黛安·福勒 她在哪儿
[07:06] I have no idea. 我不知道
[07:08] And frankly, I’m flummoxed as to why you would even care. 而且坦白说 你关心这事让我很诧异
[07:12] You expect me to believe that you walk in here 你指望我相信你在她失踪之后
[07:14] after she vanishes and there’s no connection? 来了这里 而这其中没有关联吗
[07:16] Has Diane gone missing? 黛安失踪了吗
[07:18] Perhaps you should ask Agent Malik. 也许你应该问问马丽科探员
[07:20] She works for the woman, doesn’t she? 她为那个女人工作 对吗
[07:22] I’ve had no contact. 我跟她没有联系
[07:24] Well, there you go. 随你怎么说
[07:25] You made it clear. You thought we had a mole. 你说得很清楚 你认为我们中间有内鬼
[07:27] And you wouldn’t set foot inside this facility 而在这个内鬼被抓住或者除掉之前
[07:29] until that mole was captured or dead. 你绝对不会踏进这里
[07:32] Who decided on this paneling? 谁选的镶板
[07:34] You told us you wouldn’t come in until the mole had been caught. 你说抓到内鬼前不会来这里
[07:37] I said nothing of the kind. 我没说过这种话
[07:38] You said our house wasn’t clean. Is it? 你说过我们这里不干净 是吧
[07:42] I suppose you’ll have to ask Diane Fowler when you find her. 等你们找到黛安·福勒问问她吧
[07:46] When we find out what’s happened to her — 等查清她到底怎么了之后
[07:47] and we will find out — 我们会查出来的
[07:49] If you had anything to do with it, 如果你跟这事有关系
[07:50] you’re gonna spend the rest of your life in a box. 你的下半辈子就要在小黑屋里度过了
[07:52] Understood? 明白了吗
[07:54] You smell nice. Something new? 你身上味道不错 用了新产品吗
[07:57] Did you hear me? 你听见我的话了吗
[08:00] Madeline Pratt. 玛德琳·普拉特
[08:03] What about her? 她怎么了
[08:05] This is the Madeline Pratt you all know and love — 这是你们认识和深爱的玛德琳·普拉特
[08:09] politically active, influential, a good citizen. 积极参与政治 有影响力 好市民一个
[08:13] What you don’t know is the Madeline Pratt that I love. 但是你们不知道我所爱的那个玛德琳·普拉特
[08:17] $6 million in diamonds 刚果的一家
[08:19] stolen from a De Beers outpost in the Congo. 德比尔斯分公司被偷走了价值六百万的钻石
[08:22] Security fibers used in printing the Czech koruna, 布拉格的一家造币厂里用于印刷捷克克朗的
[08:26] taken from a mint in Prague 保密纤维被偷了
[08:27] and used to produce counterfeit bank notes. 之后被用于伪造银行票据
[08:30] The Madeline Pratt you know 你们所知道的玛德琳·普拉特
[08:32] fosters relationships with incredibly powerful people. 跟强权者建立了很好的关系
[08:35] The one you don’t exploits those relationships 而你们所不知道的是她利用这些关系
[08:38] in ways that impact national security. 危害国家安全
[08:41] Well, we can’t just arrest her. We have no evidence. 我们不能抓她 因为没有证据
[08:43] What you do have is an opportunity, 但你们有个机会
[08:45] which brings us back to the effigy of Atargatis. 所以我们又要说到阿塔加提斯的雕像
[08:49] Madeline feels her profile is too high right now 玛德琳觉得如果亲自动手偷它
[08:52] to steal it herself, so she’s asked for my help. 会太高调了 所以请我来帮忙
[08:56] Where is the effigy? 雕像在哪里
[08:57] Secure wing in the Syrian embassy…for now. 叙利亚大使馆的安保大楼 暂时的
[09:00] But it will likely be repatriated at any moment, 随时都可能被送回国
[09:03] which means Maddie is rushed and vulnerable. 所以玛德琳会忙中出错
[09:07] She’s trying to make a grab 因为她计划的偷窃
[09:08] that would normally take months to plan. 通常需要几个月的准备时间
[09:10] Do the Syrians know what’s inside the effigy? 叙利亚人知道雕像里有什么吗
[09:12] If they did, it would be in Damascus by now. 如果知道 雕像现在就在大马士革了
[09:14] I can only assume, Harold, 哈罗德 我只能推测
[09:16] that Madeline has a Russian patron, 玛德琳有一个俄国赞助人
[09:18] since it’s the Russians 因为是俄国人
[09:19] who want to protect the identities of the Kungur Six. 想要保护昆古尔六人组的身份
[09:23] I’m not sanctioning an op 我不会批准一项
[09:24] in support of you going in to steal anything, 帮助你去偷窃的行动
[09:26] let alone something that may affect national security. 更不用说这可能会影响国家安全
[09:28] I’m flattered that you think I’m up to it, 我很高兴你觉得我会去偷
[09:30] but thieving is not my strongest suit. 不过当贼不是我的最强项
[09:33] Luckily, we have an ace of spades among us. 幸运的是 我们这里有高手
[09:36] Isn’t that right, Agent Keen? 没错吧 基恩探员
[09:41] What’s he talking about? 他说的话什么意思
[09:43] Is there something you want to tell us? 你有什么要跟我们说的吗
[09:45] No, sir. 没有 长官
[09:46] Your father’s criminal record 你父亲的犯罪记录
[09:47] didn’t show up on your background report. 没有出现在你的背景报告里
[09:51] Maybe yours is missing, too. 或许你的记录也有缺失
[09:52] I don’t have a criminal record. 我没有犯罪记录
[09:54] Because you never committed a crime, 是因为你从来没犯过罪
[09:55] or because you were never caught? 还是因为从来没被抓到过
[09:56] Yes. 是的
[09:58] I believe my work speaks for itself. 我相信我的工作能说明一切
[10:00] Sir, I can do this. 长官 我能做这件事
[10:03] All right. 好吧
[10:04] We take the case. 这个案子我们接了
[10:06] But understand, if you do this, you’re gonna be on foreign soil. 但要明白 你是在外国的领土上行动
[10:08] If something goes wrong, we can’t protect you. 如果出了岔子 我们保护不了你
[10:16] I need to know about you, how you respond under pressure. 我需要了解你在压力下是如何作出反应的
[10:20] This is an embassy. 这就是大使馆
[10:22] Security, cameras, armed guards everywhere. 到处都是保安 监控 武装护卫
[10:25] One mistake, and you go to prison. 一点失误 就会把你送进监狱
[10:27] Nicole here is as calm as a Hindu cow. 尼科尔像印度牛一样冷静
[10:31] Tell her that story about Frank. 跟她说说弗兰克的故事
[10:36] Who’s frank? 谁是弗兰克
[10:38] A guy I knew. 我认识的一个人
[10:39] What story? 什么故事
[10:40] We met in high school. We grifted. 我们在高中认识的 一起搞过诈骗
[10:43] Small jobs really, 只不过是小把戏
[10:44] just whatever we had to do to pay the rent. 只是为了弄点钱付房租
[10:46] Tell her about Omaha. 跟她说说奥马哈
[10:52] I was 17. 我那时17岁
[10:54] There was a drugstore. 有个药店
[10:56] Thursday night. 那是周四晚上
[10:57] They made bank deposits on Friday. 周五营业款会存进银行
[10:59] I was the lookout. The night manager came back. 我把风 夜班经理突然回来了
[11:02] He forget his glasses. 他忘了戴眼镜
[11:04] I gave the signal, but…nothing. 我给了信号 但 他没反应
[11:07] I’d convinced myself 我坚信
[11:08] that Frank was the only thing I had in the world, so… 弗兰克是我在这个世界上的唯一 所以
[11:12] the night manager was an easy decision. 对夜班经理做什么就很容易决定了
[11:15] – What did you — – I seduced him into the alley. -你做了什么 -我把他引诱到一条小巷里
[11:18] And then what? 然后呢
[11:19] I played him for a little bit, then I kissed him off, 我和他亲热了一会儿 然后和他吻别
[11:23] told him he’d get more next week. 还约好下周来更刺激的
[11:26] And Frank and I went away. 然后弗兰克和我就离开了
[11:29] And lived happily ever after. The end. 之后幸福地生活在一起 故事结束
[11:31] I thought you didn’t believe in happily ever after. 我以为你从那以后再也不相信幸福了
[11:36] I didn’t come here to audition. 我不是来参加面试的
[11:38] Wait. The job. It’s yours. 等等 工作 是你的
[11:40] I don’t want the job. Call somebody who does. 我不想要那个工作 找感兴趣的人去吧
[11:45] How did you get my phone? 你怎么拿到我手机的
[11:48] What if I paid you double? 如果我给你双倍薪水呢
[11:58] See, this is what I love about the two of you. 这就是我喜欢你们两个的原因
[12:00] Headstrong, yet vulnerable. Confident, but cautious. 桀骜不驯却脆弱 自信满满又谨慎
[12:04] I think you’re gonna get along great. 我认为你们会相处得很好
[12:13] Your name will be on the guest list. 你的名字会在宾客名单里
[12:15] The statue’s in a U.L.-approved class I vault 雕像在位于地下一层的
[12:18] situated in a strong room 保险库内的一个
[12:20] one level below the ground floor. UL一级认证的保险箱里
[12:22] How long will it take to breach? 想要进去的话需要多久
[12:24] An autodialer can circumvent the electronic keypad 自动拨号器可以在最多两到三分钟内
[12:26] in two, maybe three minutes tops. 绕开电子键盘
[12:28] I’ll supply equipment that can get through a metal detector. 我会提供一个可以躲过金属探测器的设备
[12:30] What about physical security? 人工保安的配置呢
[12:32] There are two guards stationed outside that strong room, 保险库外会有两名值班保安
[12:35] armed and mobile. 配有武器而且是机动的
[12:36] They do a hall sweep every 20 minutes. 他们每20分钟巡逻一次
[12:39] When they take their patrol at 9:20, 当他们在9点20分开始巡逻的时候
[12:42] – you’ll have 10 minutes. – How do I get in? -你有十分钟时间 -我怎么进去
[12:43] Dirar Marwan, Embassy official. 蒂拉尔·马尔万 大使馆官员
[12:46] He has the security credentials you’ll need 他有你进入机密楼层
[12:48] to get to the structure’s classified lower level. 所需的安全凭证
[12:51] He takes a coffee break every day at 4:00 pm, 他每天下午四点出来喝咖啡
[12:54] wears his I.D. on the lapel of his jacket, 身份卡就别在他的夹克上
[12:56] easy enough to unclip in a standard brush pass. 一个照面就可以很简单地拿下来
[13:02] This lift needs to be round trip, not one way. 拿下来以后还得放回去
[13:05] Can’t raise any flags. 不能引起任何警觉
[13:06] I know someone who can clone his badge 我认识个人能在马尔文回大使馆前
[13:08] before Marwan can return to the embassy. 复制他的身份卡
[13:10] Okay, here we go. 好了 开始
[13:14] – You good? – I will be in 90 seconds. -能行吗 -给我90秒钟
[13:17] What’s that? 那是什么
[13:18] It’s Madeline Pratt’s sim card. 玛德琳·普拉特的手机卡
[13:19] I swiped it when I palmed her phone. 我偷她手机时把卡拿出来了
[13:21] If I’m gonna do this, 如果要这么做
[13:21] I want to know who she talks to and why. 我需要知道她和谁聊过以及原因
[13:23] You know how to palm a phone? 你知道怎么偷手机
[13:24] – How will you return his badge? – I won’t. -你怎么把证件还给他 -不是我还
[13:27] You will, in a second brush pass 是你还 在他回到楼里之前
[13:29] before he re-enters the building. 你要再撞他一次
[13:35] He’s coming. 他来了
[13:36] We have about 15 seconds. Hurry. 还有15秒钟 快点
[13:38] How are we doing on Marwan’s I.D.? 马尔文的身份卡复制好了吗
[13:40] How long you need? 你需要多久
[13:40] Almost there. 快了
[13:42] Okay, 30 seconds. 30秒钟
[13:44] He’s on the move. I need the badge now. 他过去了 现在就需要那身份卡
[13:46] Somebody stall him. 谁去拖住他
[13:52] We…are a go. 大功 告成
[13:57] Oh, my God. 我的天
[13:59] – I’m so sorry. – It’s fine. -对不起 -没事
[14:02] – It’s all right. – Good. -没事 -好吧
[14:07] – Did you get it on him? – Yes. -放到他身上了吗 -是的
[14:17] Hey, um, I’m sorry. I, uh, broke our rule. 对不起 我 违反了我们之间的约定
[14:21] I shouldn’t have walked away upset. 我不应该就那么生气地走开
[14:24] Brian and Katie are having a kid. 布莱恩和凯蒂要有孩子了
[14:27] It’s hard. 让你难受了
[14:30] Whoa, mama. 美女
[14:31] Hey, is this like an undercover thing tonight? 今晚是不是有卧底行动
[14:34] ‘Cause, uh, if you need a partner, 因为 你要是需要一个搭档
[14:35] I’ve got some pretty good fake I.D.s. 我手上有一些足以以假乱真的的证件
[14:37] Zip me up. 帮我把拉链拉上
[14:39] Hey, I wanted to ask you something. 我想问你点事
[14:41] So, um, you know I have 你知道我…
[14:42] that, uh, teacher conference in Orlando this weekend, 这周末在奥兰多有场教师研讨会
[14:45] and I was thinking you should come with me. 我想你应该和我一起去
[14:48] You know, just sunshine and beaches 就阳光和海滩
[14:50] and get away from all this. 将这一切抛到脑后
[14:52] Um, Orlando’s landlocked. 奥兰多是内陆城市
[14:55] I’m pretty sure there aren’t any beaches. 我很确定那没有海滩
[14:57] And that’s why I don’t teach geography. 这就是我不教地理的原因啊
[15:00] – I would love that. – Yeah? -我愿意去 -真的吗
[15:03] We could use a vacation. 我们可以度个假
[15:05] Tell me about it. 可不是嘛
[15:07] Just you and me. 就你和我
[15:08] Do you want to maybe go undercover 想在卧底前
[15:11] before you… go undercover? 先卧倒一下么
[15:21] We have a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[15:23] I had my people run background 我让我的人查了
[15:24] on the guest list for tonight’s event. 今晚受邀客人的背景情况
[15:27] The file’s on the Ottoman. 文件是用土耳其语写的
[15:30] Rasil Kalif — notorious playboy — 拉西尔· 卡利夫 臭名远昭的花花公子
[15:33] works as a cultural attaché in the Syrian embassy. 在叙利亚大使馆担任文化专员
[15:35] Apparently, Madeline’s been seeing him for some time. 很明显玛德琳跟他交往有段时间了
[15:39] Why is that a problem? 为什么是麻烦
[15:41] Cultural attaché is Kalif’s cover. 文化专员是卡利夫的伪装身份
[15:43] Truth is he’s been recruited as an asset 事实上他受雇于
[15:45] by the Russian Bratva — he’s a mobster. 俄罗斯松采沃兄弟会 他是个盗匪
[15:48] My guess is he’s the one who hired Maddie 我猜是他雇玛迪
[15:50] to steal the effigy. 来偷那尊雕像的
[15:51] And right about now, 而现在
[15:52] she’s walking into the embassy as his date. 她应该正作为他的舞伴步入大使馆
[15:54] What? 什么
[15:56] You said her profile was too high and she wasn’t going. 你说过太多人认识她了 她不会去的
[15:58] Well, she is. 她去了
[16:00] Why would she hire us to steal the effigy 既然她明显打算亲自偷雕像
[16:03] when she’s obviously planning on stealing it herself? 为什么还要雇我们呢
[16:10] And I like your clutch. 我喜欢你的手包
[16:13] What are you wearing? 你穿的这是什么
[16:15] A tuxedo. 燕尾服啊
[16:17] I’m your plus one. 我是你的舞伴
[16:19] You can’t get into that embassy. 你进不去大使馆的
[16:20] Oh, yes, I can. 我当然可以
[16:22] Some of my best friends are Syrian. 我有些好朋友是叙利亚人
[16:25] You act like this is a joke. 你以为这是开玩笑吗
[16:28] There’s a digital net over the embassy. 大使馆有网络覆盖的
[16:30] Aram can’t access the surveillance feeds. 阿兰姆没法进入他们的监控系统
[16:32] I’m going onto foreign soil to steal a priceless artifact 我要进入外国领土去偷一件无价之宝
[16:36] with no backup. 没人支援我
[16:39] You have me. 你有我呢
[16:41] And I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. 我不会让你出任何事的
[16:50] You wanted to see me, sir? 你要见我 长官
[16:52] Close the door. 关门
[17:02] I meant what I said to Reddington. 我对雷丁顿说的话是认真的
[17:04] This thing with Fowler — 福勒这事
[17:05] wherever she is, whatever happened — 无论她在哪 发生了什么
[17:07] I’m gonna get to the bottom of it. 我都要追查到底
[17:09] Diane and I didn’t have a lot in common, 黛安和我没什么共同点
[17:11] but she put this task force together, made it possible. 但是她组建了这个特别小组 让一切成为可能
[17:14] Without her, none of this would ever have happened. 没有她 就不会发生这些事
[17:17] You’re talking in the past tense. 你用的是过去时
[17:18] Agent Malik, 马丽科探员
[17:20] you know as well as I that Diane Fowler 我和我一样明白 黛安·福勒
[17:21] is never walking into this facility again. 不会再走入这栋大楼了
[17:24] As far as I’m concerned, this is a murder investigation, 我认为这是起谋杀案
[17:26] and Reddington is our chief suspect. 而雷丁顿是我们的头号嫌疑人
[17:28] He was clearly convinced that Fowler was our mole. 他很深信福勒是我们的内鬼
[17:30] I don’t care what he thinks. 我不管他怎么想
[17:32] Even if Reddington’s right and Fowler was dirty, 就算雷丁顿是对的 福勒是叛徒
[17:35] he’s not judge, jury, and executioner. 他也不是法官 陪审团或行刑者
[17:37] He can’t just kill her. That’s not the way it works. 他不能就这么杀了她 不是这么干的
[17:39] Find out what he knows. Who did he talk to? 查清楚他知道什么 他和谁聊过
[17:42] What evidence did he have? 他有什么证据
[17:45] I want to know everything. 我要知道一切
[18:00] There’s Madeline. 玛德琳在那
[18:01] Think she beat us to it? 她抢先我们一步啊
[18:03] Stay on task. 专心执行任务
[18:06] We have two minutes to access the security door. 我们有两分钟的时间进入防盗门
[18:15] Shall we? 可以吗
[18:24] Lizzy, I know this must be very difficult for you, 莉兹 我知道这对你来说非常困难
[18:28] but we can’t both lead. 但只能有一个人领舞
[18:34] How did you know about Omaha? 奥马哈的事你怎么知道的
[18:36] I didn’t. 我不知道
[18:38] You’re the one who brought it up. 是你提起来的
[18:39] Well, it was a heartwarming story. 那可真是个感动人心的小故事
[18:42] The night manager and the alley. 那个夜班经理还有小巷什么的
[18:46] I made it up. 都是我编的
[18:52] You’re not a cop tonight. 今夜你不是警察
[18:54] You’re a criminal. 是罪犯
[18:56] And you’re gonna be fine. Just be yourself. 不会有事的 正常发挥就好
[18:59] The security door is behind you. 安全门就在你身后
[19:02] 20 feet on your right. 右边20英尺处
[19:04] Okay, I’m gonna need a distraction. 好吧 帮忙分散一下大家的注意
[19:06] Be yourself. 正常发挥
[19:14] 无身份卡 请勿入内
[19:23] Mind if I cut in? 介意换下舞伴吗
[19:37] What are you doing here, Madeline? 你来这里做什么 玛德琳
[19:39] What are you doing here, Red? 你又来这干什么 红魔
[19:43] I came to watch you. 我来看看你
[19:45] Thank you. 那谢谢了
[19:47] You still wear the hell out of a tux. 你居然还穿着这件燕尾服
[19:52] My plane is 15 minutes from here. 到我的飞机只要15分钟
[19:56] We could be in Tegucigalpa by breakfast. 明早就能到特古西加尔巴[洪都拉斯首都]
[20:01] The girl — tell me about her. 跟我讲讲那个女孩吧
[20:03] What would you like to know? 你想听什么
[20:05] How did you pick her? 怎么看上她了呢
[20:08] Fate. 缘分
[20:10] She’s a little young for you. 对你来说她稍小了点吧
[20:12] You think? 是吗
[20:16] Last summer, what happened in Florence? 去年夏天 在佛罗伦萨是怎么回事
[20:21] What happened to you? 你怎么了
[20:23] You left me alone. 丢下我一个人
[20:26] I deserve an explanation. 你欠我一个解释吧
[20:29] I was serious about Tegucigalpa. 我真的想带你去特古西加尔巴
[20:34] What do you think? 好吗
[20:37] Right now. 就现在
[20:40] What happened in Florence? 在佛罗伦萨到底怎么回事
[20:54] Come! 走
[20:55] I need to get you to the safe room. 我送你去安全屋
[21:11] All embassy dignitaries will head to the safe room. 所有要员 请去安全屋
[21:17] Quick, quick. Quick. Quick, quick. 快点快点
[21:18] Hurry. 动作快
[21:20] There was a man. He had a gun. The man had a gun. 有个男人 他有枪 有枪
[21:26] Suspect spotted in stairwell A-2. 发现嫌疑人 在A-2楼梯间
[21:30] Reddington! It’s him! 雷丁顿 就是他
[21:32] He’s the one who did this! Call security! 就是他干的 快通知保安
[21:45] There you are! What the hell happened to you?! 原来你在这 你怎么回事
[21:48] You just leave me stranded with that awful Algerian?! 竟然把我丢给那个阿尔及利亚人
[21:50] He’s been hitting on me for 20 minutes! 他缠着我搭讪20多分钟了
[21:52] Sir, this is a secure area! 先生 这里是警戒区
[21:54] Well, not secure enough if you ask me, sister. 要我说警戒的还不够 小姐
[21:57] You know what? Why don’t you ask Rasil? 你应该去问问拉西尔
[21:59] We wouldn’t even be here 要不是那个惹祸的家伙
[22:00] if it weren’t for that troublemaker. 我们也就不用陷于这种困境了
[22:02] Always an agenda with him. 总是议题议题的
[22:03] Cultural attache. Culture my ass. 还狗屁文化专员呢
[22:06] The things I do for this one. 你知道我为这位付出了多少吗
[22:08] Gallivanting around the globe 带她整世界的逛来逛去
[22:10] for your little assignations with you-know-hmm-hmm, 就为了让她和那个谁幽个会
[22:13] cher furs and bikinis 还得带着皮草带着泳衣
[22:15] as if I wouldn’t rather be back in Dutchess County 好像我就乐意离开我的达奇斯县
[22:17] with my shelties. 离开我的雪特兰小马一样
[22:18] Hey, don’t take anything for granted! 你不要觉得这都是天上掉下来的
[22:21] Everything you have was bought and paid for by your boyfriend! 你买的一切都是你男友付的钱
[22:25] Do you have any idea whose horn this tramp is blowing? 你知道她勾搭上的是谁吗
[22:28] Let’s just say it starts with Bashar and ends with Assad, 他的名字以巴沙尔开头 阿萨德结尾
[22:31] gassing you faster than a sunni. 要开除你跟玩似的
[22:33] So, let’s get her out of the hot seat 所以赶紧放人
[22:35] and into a limo — good God! 还有车在等她呢 上帝啊
[22:36] – Crumbs up! – What? -我的神啊 -什么
[22:38] Your cummerbund. Pleats up! 你的腰带 都打褶了
[22:39] You look like bob yoshimura in 8th-grade swing choir. 跟个八年级唱诗班的小男生似的
[22:42] It’s upside down! 反了
[22:46] God, that hurts! 上帝啊 真疼
[22:49] What the hell was that? 你说的什么乱七八糟的
[22:52] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[22:52] It just felt so right in the moment. 只是此情此景下乱说的
[22:55] – Where’s Pratt? – Gone. -普拉特呢 -跑了
[22:58] And the effigy? 雕像呢
[22:59] Gone with her. 被她偷走了
[23:02] I have what you want. 你要的东西在我这儿
[23:04] When you’ve wired payment, 等你汇款后
[23:05] I’ll contact you with the location of the effigy. 我会告诉你雕像在哪儿
[23:08] If I don’t hear from you within the hour, it’s gone. 如果一小时内钱没到账 那就什么都没有了
[23:30] What the hell with Reddington? 雷丁顿是怎么回事
[23:31] He told me he’s going to try and locate Pratt. 他说他会想办法找到普拉特
[23:34] For all we know, he set up this whole thing 据我们所知 他设计了这一切
[23:36] so he could get the identities of the Russian spies 以获悉损害国家安全的
[23:38] damaging national security. 俄罗斯间谍的身份
[23:39] The Syrians know the safe was opened as a distraction, 叙利亚人知道开保险柜只是个障眼法
[23:42] and they’re still trying to account for 他们现在还在确认
[23:43] exactly who was in that panic room with the effigy. 当时有谁和雕像一起在安全屋里
[23:46] They’re attributing the whole heist to Reddington. 他们把整件事都归咎于雷丁顿
[23:49] She knew where the effigy was the entire time, 自始至终她都知道雕像在哪儿
[23:51] and she used us to get it. 她利用我们拿到手了
[23:52] She got me to set off the alarm, 她让我触发了警报
[23:54] and she used Reddington’s notoriety 用雷丁顿的恶名
[23:55] to get the Syrians to believe that he took it. 使叙利亚人相信是他偷走的
[23:58] We got something. 我们有新发现
[23:59] The sim card Keen took from Pratt’s phone. 根据基恩拿到的普拉特手机的手机卡
[24:01] This is a list of outgoing calls she made 这是她在过去两周
[24:03] over the past two weeks. 所拨打的电话的清单
[24:04] Several of these calls were to a mosque outside of Arlington. 有部分电话是打给阿灵顿外的一座清真寺
[24:07] Homeland has a person of interest tied to that mosque — 国土安全部有个利害关系人与那座清真寺有关系
[24:09] a cleric named Firas Ashear. 一名叫菲拉斯·阿什尔的传教士
[24:11] – And he’s connected how? – We’re not sure. -怎么有关系 -不知道
[24:13] But the biggest red flag is his family’s connection 但最大的嫌疑是他的家人
[24:15] to the People’s Liberation Alliance. 和人民解放联盟有联系
[24:17] Extremist organization out of Aleppo. 那是阿勒波[叙利亚城市]外的一个极端组织
[24:20] Apparently, the father is a local warlord 很显然 他父亲是当地的军阀
[24:21] – with financial ties to the group. – Find him. -给予该组织资金支持 -找到他
[24:24] Bring him in for questioning. 把他带来问话
[24:26] Tickets have been booked, bags are being packed, 票订好了 行李打包好了
[24:29] and we are all set to fly out first thing tomorrow. 我们明天一早就能起飞了
[24:32] Tom… 汤姆
[24:34] Don’t tell me. Work. 别跟我说 又是工作
[24:37] There’s nothing I can do. 我也无能为力
[24:38] There’s never anything you can do 你从来都无能为力
[24:39] because your job has now become our life. 因为现如今你的工作已经变成了我们的生活
[24:42] What do you want me to say? 你想让我说什么
[24:43] You don’t have to say anything. 你什么都不用说
[24:47] You know what? I’m gonna change my ticket. 我和你说 我打算改签机票
[24:48] I’m gonna fly out tonight. 今晚就动身
[24:49] Tonight? What? Wait. 今晚 什么 等一下
[24:51] No, I’m not gonna wait. 不 我不会等的
[24:54] I think some time apart might be the best thing for us. 分开一段对我们来说可能是最好的办法
[24:59] That is the last thing I want. 这是我最不想见到的局面
[25:01] It’s not always about what you want, Liz. 不能总事事如你意 莉斯
[25:13] You want me to rough him up for you? 你想让我替你揍他一顿吗
[25:18] I hate this job. 我讨厌这份工作
[25:23] How do you know Madeline Pratt? 你怎么认识玛德琳·普拉特的
[25:25] She called me last month, asked about the effigy. 她上个月给我打电话 问我雕像的事
[25:28] I’d never met her before, 我之前从没见过她
[25:29] and I don’t know how she found me. 我也不知道她是怎么找到我的
[25:30] So, why’d she call you, then? 她为什么给你打电话
[25:31] Because the effigy of Atargatis once belonged to my father. 因为阿塔加提斯雕像曾经属于我父亲
[25:34] He stole it from the British Museum. 那是他从大英博物馆偷的
[25:36] He was a patriot who revered Atargatis. 因为他爱国 崇拜阿塔加提斯
[25:39] He thought it belonged in Syria. 他认为那尊雕像应该属于叙利亚
[25:41] – Then why put it up for auction? – He didn’t. -那为什么要拍卖 -不是他拍卖的
[25:43] As I told Ms. Pratt, 正如我和普拉特女士说的
[25:44] my father only possessed the effigy for a few months… 那尊雕像 我父亲只拿了几个月
[25:48] until the Americans raided our compound. 后来美国人就突袭了我们
[25:50] What were they looking for? 他们在找什么
[25:51] All I remember is opening a door 我只记得打开门
[25:52] and seeing him holding the statue. 看到他拿着雕像
[25:56] He slipped something inside it, 他好像把什么东西藏进去了
[25:59] a piece of paper. 一张纸
[26:00] What did it say? 上面写着什么
[26:02] I don’t know. 不知道
[26:04] But he placed the effigy in my arms 他把雕像放到我怀里
[26:06] and told me to run and protect it. 叫我快跑 把雕像保护好
[26:09] I was 7. 我当时才七岁
[26:11] When the Americans found me, 美国人发现我的时候
[26:12] they took the statue as a trophy. 他们把雕像当战利品带走了
[26:15] They let me go, but… 他们让我走了 但…
[26:19] my father… 我父亲…
[26:21] What happened to your father? 你父亲怎么了
[26:24] I never saw him again. 那之后我再也没见过他
[26:27] For me, that was the day he died. 我觉得他那天死了
[26:30] The CIA sanctioned a covert op to raid the compound 中情局在1983年12月上旬
[26:33] of Al Hakam Ashear in early December 1983. 秘密突袭了阿尔·哈卡姆·阿什尔家
[26:36] The agency received credible intelligence 局里收到可靠消息
[26:38] that Ashear had met with a former KGB agent 阿什尔和一个前克格勃探员见面
[26:40] to purchase information. 购买情报
[26:42] What kind of information? 什么样的情报
[26:43] Ashear paid $3 million 阿什尔花了三百万美元
[26:44] for the location of the Kungur Six, 购买昆古尔六人组的下落
[26:46] which, according to the son’s story, 根据他儿子的叙述
[26:48] he hid in the base of the statue. 信息就藏在雕塑的基座内
[26:50] So, it appears the Six aren’t people. 看来六人组并不是指人
[26:53] What do you mean? 什么意思
[26:53] During the cold war, there were rumors 冷战期间 有谣言称
[26:55] that Russia was able to 苏联在美国境内
[26:56] hide several nuclear weapons in America. 隐藏了几枚核武器
[26:59] Those weren’t rumors. 那并不是谣言
[27:00] Pratt was hired to steal the effigy 普拉特被雇来偷雕像
[27:01] because inside it are directions to those weapons. 是因为里面有找到那些武器的办法
[27:04] The Kungur Six are not Russian agents. 昆古尔六人组不是俄国间谍
[27:07] They’re nuclear bombs. 而是核弹
[27:10] Hidden all across the country. 隐藏在全国各地
[27:17] Tell me about the coordinates. 告诉我那些坐标
[27:19] What coordinates? 什么坐标
[27:20] Stop it. 别装了
[27:22] I had a little talk with Rasil. 我和拉西尔聊过了
[27:24] We had a few laughs, compared notes about you. 我们相谈甚欢 说了些你的事
[27:26] He told me all about that delightful thing you do 他告诉了我你用裤带做过的
[27:28] with a trouser belt, which was a bit hurtful, 那些顽皮的事 我有点伤心啊
[27:31] since I was pretty sure it was our thing. 我还以为那是我们之间的小秘密
[27:35] The coordinates. 给我坐标
[27:36] It’s over. You were played. Go home. 已经结束了 你被耍了 回家吧
[27:39] You really want to know why I brought you into this? 你真想知道我为什么把你卷进来吗
[27:43] Florence. 佛罗伦萨
[27:45] Because you didn’t show. 因为你没有出现
[27:47] Florence was everything, 佛罗伦萨本来意味着一切
[27:49] our way out, a fresh start. 我们的出路 一个新的开始
[27:50] But to you, it’s all just a job. 但你只把它当做一次任务
[27:54] Tegucigalpa? Honestly? 特古西加尔巴 真的吗
[27:57] If I was interested in having an affair, 如果我想出轨
[27:59] I’d find a man with hair. 也会找个有头发的男人
[28:36] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[28:38] Raymond, is that you? 雷蒙德 是你吗
[28:41] Raymond, say something. 雷蒙德 说句话啊
[28:47] Ra-115 suitcase nukes. 镭115手提箱式核武器
[28:49] This is the kind of device 这是当时
[28:50] the KGB would smuggle into the U.S. at the time. 克格勃可能带入美国的武器
[28:53] Each bomb has about 50 pounds of high-explosive material, 每枚炸弹含有约50磅高爆炸性原料
[28:56] blast radius of nearly 2,000 feet. 爆炸半径接近两千英尺
[28:58] You place one of these near a high-profile target, 你把这样一枚炸弹放在重要目标附近
[29:01] the fallout alone guarantees mass casualties. 仅放射性尘埃就足以造成大规模伤亡
[29:03] Get a NEST team on standby. 让一支核应急支援小组随时待命
[29:05] Where are we on Kalif? 卡利夫查的怎么样了
[29:06] We confirmed Reddington’s allegation. 我们确认了雷丁顿的说法
[29:08] Rasil Kalif is an asset 拉西尔· 卡利夫是
[29:10] working undercover for the Russian mafia. 俄罗斯黑手党的卧底
[29:12] If they get their hands on these nukes, 如果他们拿到了这些核武器
[29:13] God knows who they may sell them to. 天知道他们会卖给谁
[29:21] The Syrians aren’t getting the effigy back. 叙利亚人是不可能找回雕像的
[29:25] It’s gone. 我已经脱手了
[29:27] I’ve already sold it to the Russians. 我已经把它卖给俄国人了
[29:31] I ran out of gas. 车没油了
[29:35] Huh? 什么
[29:37] I was so excited to get home, 我太着急回家
[29:39] I didn’t even bother to look. 都忘了检查油箱
[29:43] My head was just… 我当时头脑…
[29:51] I ran out of gas. 车没油了
[29:54] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[29:56] It was Christmas Eve. 那天是平安夜
[29:59] I… 我
[30:01] pulled off to the side of the road. 在路边停下车
[30:04] Seemed like it’d been snowing for days. 好像已经下了好几天雪
[30:08] No traffic. No cars to come help. 路上没人 没有车能帮忙
[30:13] Just me and a car full of gifts. 只有我和满满一车礼物
[30:18] It was more than 20 years ago. 已经20多年了
[30:22] I must have walked four miles. 我走了得有四英里
[30:25] Five, maybe. 或许五英里
[30:28] It was so still. 周围那样安静
[30:30] Just cold and white. 只有寒冷和白雪
[30:35] The whole time, 一路上
[30:36] all I could think about was them in our house. 我满脑子想的都是在家里的她们
[30:40] The warm light in the windows, the smoke from the chimney. 窗口温暖的灯光 烟囱里炊烟袅袅
[30:48] The sound of my daughter at the piano. 我女儿弹奏着钢琴
[30:52] The smell of the tree and the fire, 树木和炉火的气味
[30:56] oyster stew on the stove. 还有炉子上炖着牡蛎
[31:01] I was so upset to think that I’d ruined Christmas for them, 想到他们的圣诞节被我毁了就很难过
[31:06] being wait, leaving the gifts in the car. 让她们等我 还把礼物忘在车里
[31:11] But the closer I got, 但是我离家越近
[31:13] the more I realized how funny the whole thing was, 越觉得整件事是多么的有趣
[31:18] how much they’d love the story, 他们会多喜欢这个故事
[31:22] daddy running out of gas, 爸爸汽车没油了
[31:25] how every Christmas they’d get such joy 每个圣诞节他们都会讲这个故事
[31:29] from telling that story at my expense. 拿我寻开心 这得多欢乐
[31:35] And then, finally… 终于…
[31:38] I got there. 我到家了
[31:40] I walked… 我走…
[31:47] I walked through the door. 我走进门
[31:51] And there was… 地上…
[31:55] just blood. 全是血
[31:59] All I saw was blood. 我看到的全是血
[32:03] All there was was blood. 到处都是血
[32:15] I can… 我能…
[32:18] I can still s-smell the nape of her neck… 我现在仍能闻到她颈背的香气…
[32:29] feel her little… 感受到她的小…
[32:32] fingers on my cheek… 手指轻触我的脸颊…
[32:37] her whisper in my ear. 她在我耳边的低语
[32:54] That’s why I didn’t show up in Florence. 这就是为什么我没在佛罗伦萨出现
[32:59] It’s why I haven’t shown up 这就是我这些年
[33:00] in a lot of places over the years. 没在很多地方出现的原因
[33:12] No, don’t. 不 不要
[33:13] Please, please. 求求你 求求你
[33:15] No, please! Stop! 不 求你了 住手
[33:17] Please stop! Please stop! 求你了住手 求你了住手
[33:20] Please come back! 求你了 回来啊
[33:23] I’ll tell you what you want to know! 我会告诉你你想知道的一切
[33:31] Now, I gave you what you wanted. Where is he? 我给了你你想要的 他在哪
[33:43] No. 不
[33:45] We have the location of the effigy. 我们知道雕像的位置了
[33:47] – You son of a… – Yes. -你这个混… -是
[33:50] You’ll never get to it in time. 你来不及赶到那的
[33:55] Damn you, Reddington! 去死吧 雷丁顿
[33:58] Damn you, Raymond! 去死吧 雷蒙德
[33:59] You let me out of here right now, you son of a bitch! 让我出去 你这个王八蛋
[34:12] Was it true? 那是真的吗
[34:16] That story about your family? 关于你家人的故事
[34:21] Was any of it true? 里面有一丝内容是真的吗
[34:27] We should have gone to Tegucigalpa. 我们真该去特古西加尔巴
[34:43] We have to assume we’re late to the party, so… 估计我们来晚了 所以…
[34:46] – Watch your backs. – Come on. -注意背后 -上吧
[34:47] Go! Go! 上 上
[34:50] Clear. Clear. 安全 安全
[35:53] Rasil’s just bailed out! 拉西尔逃走了
[35:55] Cover! 掩护我
[37:03] E.R.T. examined the statue. 应急反应小组检查了这个雕像
[37:05] There was nothing inside, no coordinates. 里面什么都没有 没有坐标
[37:07] No papers of any kind, 没有任何关于卡利夫
[37:08] nothing on Kalif or any of his men. 和他手下人的资料
[37:11] It appears Madeline sent us 看来玛德琳用老套的把戏
[37:13] on a good old-fashioned snipe hunt. 耍了我们一把
[37:15] I sent a team to the warehouse 我派了一队人到你所说的
[37:16] where you said we could find Pratt. 能找到普拉特的仓库去了
[37:18] She was gone. Where is she? 她早就跑了 她在哪
[37:20] Let’s talk about the effigy. 我们来说说这个雕像吧
[37:22] Why? 为什么
[37:24] The idea that it actually contained anything 这里面可能会有的东西
[37:26] was obviously a myth. 明显是虚构的故事
[37:29] Or maybe Madeline double-crossed the Russians 又或者玛德琳背叛了俄国人
[37:32] and kept the coordinates to the nukes for herself 自己把核武器的坐标藏起来了
[37:35] and led you to believe it was all a myth. 然后让你们相信这是个虚构的故事
[37:40] You have them. 是不是在你手上
[37:43] While you were chasing the effigy, I was… 在你追查雕像的时候 我…
[37:46] coming to terms with Madeline. 我和玛德琳达成了共识
[37:49] In a moment of… 一时…
[37:52] weakness, she gave me the coordinates. 软弱 她给了我坐标
[37:55] You knew there was nothing inside the effigy 在你派我们去抓卡利夫的时候
[37:57] when you sent us after Kalif. 就知道雕像里什么都没有
[37:58] I thought you might have a passing interest 我以为你们可能会一时感兴趣
[38:00] in rounding up some Russian mobsters. 去围捕一些俄罗斯黑手党
[38:03] The coordinates. Where are they? 坐标在哪里
[38:04] Relax, Harold. 放轻松 哈罗德
[38:05] I have no use for rusty Russian firecrackers 60年代留下来的俄罗斯烂爆竹
[38:08] left over from the ’60s. 我要它们何用
[38:11] You want the effigy. 你想要雕像
[38:14] And you want the bombs. 而你想要炸弹
[38:17] How about a trade? 做个交易吧
[38:25] Hi, you’ve reached Tom Keen. 你好 我是汤姆·基恩
[38:27] I’m away from my phone right now, but leave a message- 现在不方便接电话 请留言…
[38:31] Case file on Pratt. 普拉特案子的卷宗
[38:37] You taking off already? 你要走了吗
[38:38] Yeah. Meeting Audrey for dinner. 对 约了奥黛丽吃晚饭
[38:51] I think he’s gonna leave me. 我觉得他会离开我
[38:55] ♬一生中♬
[38:58] ♬你出现♬
[39:00] ♬且驻足♬
[39:02] No. Go. 不用 走吧
[39:03] ♬再不见♬
[39:04] You have dinner. 你晚饭有约
[39:05] ♬莫踟蹰♬
[39:06] She’ll understand. 她会理解的
[39:08] ♬一生中♬
[39:10] ♬人来往♬
[39:13] ♬且驻足♬
[39:15] ♬莫哀伤♬
[39:53] ♬一生中♬
[39:55] ♬你出现♬
[39:58] ♬且驻足♬
[40:00] ♬再不见♬
[40:01] Hi. Uh, Tom Keen checking in. 你好 签到 我是汤姆·基恩
[40:03] Mr. Keen. Alone, right? 基恩先生 一个人是吧
[40:03] ♬莫踟蹰♬
[40:05] ♬一生中♬
[40:08] ♬人来往♬
[40:10] ♬且驻足♬
[40:12] Hello. 你好
[40:13] ♬莫哀伤♬
[40:40] May I help you? 请问有什么事吗
[40:42] Special Agent Walter Gary Martin. 特别探员沃尔特·盖里·马丁
[40:45] D.C. bureau. 华盛顿分局的
[40:50] Let me just start by saying 我就开门见山了
[40:52] the director really values all the work you’re doing here. 局长很欣赏你在这里的工作表现
[40:55] Personally, I can’t think of anyone 就我个人而言 我想不出
[40:56] better suited for the job. 有谁比你更适合这份工作
[40:58] Your office said you wanted to talk about Diane Fowler. 你们局说你是要来谈黛安·福勒的事
[41:01] Absolutely. 没错
[41:03] I tell you what. 告诉你吧
[41:05] I’ve heard people talk about the post office, 我听别人说过邮局
[41:07] but this facility… 但这里
[41:11] Now, look, I don’t want to sound any alarm bells, 那什么 我不是要警告你
[41:14] but I’ve become aware of the fact 但我听说
[41:16] that you’ve tasked one of your agents 你让手下一个探员
[41:18] to investigate the disappearance of Diane Fowler. 去调查黛安·福勒失踪案
[41:21] Is that a problem? 有问题吗
[41:22] The disappearance of the head of the Criminal Division 处理刑事部门老大的失踪案
[41:25] is a situation we need to manage…carefully. 我们可得 小心谨慎
[41:30] What does that mean? 什么意思
[41:32] You need to stop. 住手吧
[41:34] I don’t want to step on any toes. 我不想招惹到谁
[41:35] That’s not gonna happen. 不可能
[41:36] But this is coming from up top. 但这是上面的意思
[41:38] The investigation into the disappearance of Diane Fowler 黛安·福勒失踪案的调查事宜
[41:41] is being handled by the D.C. bureau. 现在由华盛顿分局接手
[41:43] If we have any questions, we’ll call. 如果有任何疑问 我们会联系你的
[41:46] I asked Agent Malik to look into — 我让马丽科探员去调查
[41:48] You need to stop. 不要查了
[41:51] I’ve been cleared level 4. 我已经获准了四级权限
[41:54] I’m gonna need all your case files. 所有卷宗都给我
[41:57] Listen, Agent Martin — 马丁探员
[41:59] To be abundantly clear, 我再说清楚一点
[42:01] the D.C. field office is running point. 华盛顿外勤处正在着手调查
[42:05] It’s protocol. 已经定了
[42:09] We’ll take it from here. 从现在起我们接手
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme