Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My baby. 我的宝宝
[00:05] Please. 拜托
[00:07] They have him. They… 他们带走了他 他们…
[00:18] Please. My baby. They have — have him. 求你 他们带走了我的宝宝
[00:32] Please. Please. 拜托 拜托
[00:34] Please. They — they have my baby. 求你 他们带走了我的宝宝
[00:37] – They took my baby. – B-b-b-back away, ma’am. -他们带走了我的宝宝 -退后 女士
[00:39] – They took my baby. They — – Please, please back away. -他们带走了我的宝宝 -请你退后
[00:41] Calm down, ma’am. Calm down. 冷静点 女士 冷静点
[00:42] – What’s — what’s happening? – They took my baby. -怎么回事 -他们带走了我的宝宝
[00:44] What’s happening? Who took — who took your baby? 出什么事了 谁带走了你的宝宝
[00:46] – They have my baby. – What’s — what’s happening? -他们带走了我的宝宝 -什么情况
[00:49] Hey, Kate. 凯特
[00:50] Oh, thank God. I was so worried. 谢天谢地 我好担心
[00:51] What baby, ma’am? 什么宝宝 女士
[00:52] She’s confused. I’m so sorry, officer. 她有点糊涂 很抱歉 警官
[00:53] – Wait. Do you know this woman? – Yes, I-I do. I do. -等下 你认识这女人 -是的
[00:55] She’s my sister. She has– she hasn’t been well. 她是我妹妹 状态不太好
[00:57] Don’t move. I want you two to stay right there. 别走开 你俩都待在那别走
[01:02] Officer? 警官
[01:05] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[01:22] I’m in love with his little nose. 我好喜欢他的小鼻子
[01:23] Yeah, that’s a cute one. 是啊 好可爱
[01:26] Oh, it’s his face, and I’m in love with him. 看他的小脸蛋儿 我好爱他啊
[01:30] Oh, my God. It just got real. 天哪 突然变得好真实
[01:32] Yeah. Are we really doing this? 是啊 我们真要有孩子了吗
[01:36] I think we are. 是啊
[01:40] Are you a little freaked out? 你有点害怕么
[01:42] Yeah, a little, but in a good way, right? 有一点 不过不是坏事吧
[01:45] Yeah. 是啊
[01:47] Right. 对
[01:50] You figure out how to use the stroller 搞清楚怎么用婴儿车
[01:52] and the car seat, the base thingy? 儿童座椅这些基本的东西了吗
[01:55] I think you just gave me a honey-do list, which — 你这是给我列了一堆家务活啊
[01:58] Wait. You’re officially a mom. 慢着 你已经正式成为母亲了
[02:04] You know, um… 是这样…
[02:08] I’ve decided I want to stay home for a little while, 我决定在家休息一阵子
[02:11] spend some time with the baby and — 多跟孩子相处…
[02:13] Are you serious? Can you do that? 你说真的吗 真的可以吗
[02:15] I mean, aren’t you — uh, you could lose your job. 你这样不会… 你可能会丢饭碗的
[02:19] This is more important. 这更重要
[02:24] There’s nothing more profound and of lasting consequence 没有比决定要孩子更加意义深远
[02:28] than the decision to have a child. 而且影响重大的事了
[02:31] The exploitation and perversion of that decision 恶意利用人们的这个决定
[02:34] is the stock and trade of a truly evil organization — 就是一个十分邪恶的组织的生意来源
[02:40] the Cyprus adoption agency. 塞浦路斯领养机构
[02:47] Adoption? 领养
[02:48] You want me to believe this is a coincidence? 你真指望我相信这是个巧合
[02:51] Tom and I are adopting a baby, 我和汤姆要领养孩子
[02:53] and you serve up an adoption agency? 而你恰巧供出一个领养机构
[02:56] Life is full of lovely little ironies. 生活里满是可爱的小讽刺
[03:00] The Cyprus Agency offers a promise 塞浦路斯领养机构提供
[03:03] of something very special — perfection. 一项很特别的服务 完美
[03:08] Their clients are ordering from an unlimited genetic menu, 他们的客户根据一张无限制的基因菜单选择
[03:12] the characteristics of the child they want to bring home. 他们想领回家的孩子要有什么特点
[03:17] But the evil is not in what the agency offers. 但是这个机构的邪恶并不在于此
[03:20] It’s in how they get it done. 而是在于他们做事的方法
[03:22] Our business is probability. 我们的业务是靠概率
[03:24] All the children available for adoption 所有供收养的孩子
[03:26] have some genetic advantage. 都有某些基因优势
[03:28] I’m Owen. Owen Mallory. Hi. 我是欧文 欧文·马洛里 你们好
[03:30] Mr. Mallory is our founder and C.E.O. 马洛里先生是我们的创始人 首席执行官
[03:32] Adoption is a big decision. 收养孩子是一项重大决定
[03:34] That’s why we try to make it as simple as we possibly can. 所以我们才尽量让这一决定简单化
[03:37] You select your preferences. 你们选择好你们的偏好
[03:40] We scour the planet for a child that matches that criteria. 我们则根据要求在全球寻找符合标准的孩子
[03:42] Oh, this is, um, Ted Caldwell. 这是泰德·考德威尔
[03:45] The Martins, from Montreal. 这是蒙特利尔来的马丁夫妇
[03:47] Ted’s our general counsel. 泰德是我们的法律总顾问
[03:48] The Cyprus agency is in the abduction business. 塞浦路斯机构涉及绑架勾当
[03:51] They don’t locate kids for adoption. 他们不是找孩子供人领养
[03:53] They steal them and adopt them out to new parents. 而是偷孩子 然后送给新的父母
[03:58] And moving stolen children is difficult. 转移偷来的孩子是很困难的
[04:01] There’s copious amounts of paperwork. 需要大量的文件材料
[04:03] – They’re using a forger. – One of the best. -有人帮他们伪造文件 -是最好的
[04:06] But I’m biased. He’s one of my best. 但是我也未必客观 因为他是我手下最好的
[04:09] Lizzy, I’m giving you the chance 莉兹 我是在给你机会
[04:11] to take down a criminal organization 让你可以铲除一个
[04:13] that is abducting babies from their mothers’ arms. 从母亲手中绑架婴儿的犯罪组织
[04:17] This is the next child the Cyprus Agency will deliver, 这是塞浦路斯机构要送出的下一个孩子
[04:21] a boy, less than two weeks from now. 男孩 距送出还有不到两周时间
[04:26] Who is he really? 他到底是谁
[04:27] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[04:29] But he’s about to become 但他即将成为
[04:30] the child of David and Wendy Roland. 大卫和温迪·罗兰的孩子
[04:33] – So, where did he come from? – I don’t know. -那他是哪里来的 -我也不清楚
[04:35] Our source says he may have been abducted. 有线索表明他可能是被绑架的
[04:37] – Oh, my God. – Abduction? Abducted from whom? -天哪 -绑架 从谁那里绑架的
[04:39] Y-you’re saying he may never be our son? 你是说他可能永远都成不了我们的儿子吗
[04:43] W-we’ve been through all the details. 所有信息都给我们了
[04:44] What, y-you’re saying there may be another mother out there 你是说可能还有另外一个母亲
[04:46] who’s looking for him? 在找他吗
[04:52] S-so, what do you need us to do? 那你需要我们做什么
[05:01] I just want to take a moment 我只是想借此机会
[05:02] to congratulate you. 恭喜你们两位
[05:03] I know how excited you both are 我知道你们此时激动的心情
[05:05] and how long a road this has been. 也知道你们等这一刻等了多久
[05:12] Someone from our nursing staff will be reaching out 我们的护理人员会联系你们
[05:14] to make arrangements for you and the baby to meet. 安排你们见见宝宝
[05:18] – Do you have a question? – No. -有什么问题吗 -没有
[05:21] Just — we’ve heard about birth parents 我们听说过有亲生父母
[05:23] changing their mind at the last minute. 最后一刻改变主意的事
[05:25] Just want to make sure everything’s accurate. 我只是想确保万无一失
[05:27] Rest assured. Your case, like every case… 不用担心 你们跟别人一样
[05:28] He’s gonna spook him. 他会打草惊蛇的
[05:30] He’s got to ask about the adoption. 他得问收养的事
[05:33] Our agency does exhaustive 我们机构做了全面的
[05:34] preparation and research that involves a large network 调查和准备工作 这里和海外的情况
[05:36] of the most reputable contacts both here and overseas. 都做了详尽周到的接触和掌握
[05:39] Your agency said he came from an orphanage in Estonia. 你们说孩子来自爱沙尼亚一家孤儿院
[05:43] Can you tell us anything more about that? 能跟我们说说那里的详细情况吗
[05:45] Such as? 什么情况
[05:50] Well, I-I don’t know. You hear stories — 我也说不准 不过你应该听说过
[05:54] what these kids went through before they found a home. 这些孩子被收养前的苦难经历
[05:55] Oh. No, no, no. 不不不
[05:57] I assure you, you have nothing to worry about. 我向你们保证 什么都不用担心
[06:00] Now, as the agency’s lawyer, 作为机构的律师
[06:02] I’m not involved with the children directly. 我跟孩子没有直接接触
[06:04] But… well, maybe you could give us 但是 或许你能告诉我们
[06:06] the name of someone in the agency who is. 谁能直接接触孩子
[06:11] You should absolutely feel free to speak 你们有什么问题都可以
[06:13] with one of our adoption consultants. 向我们机构的收养顾问咨询
[06:15] Would you…excuse me? I have to take this phone call. 不好意思 我得接一下这个电话
[06:32] I think we have a situation here. 我这里出了点问题
[06:34] They’re asking questions about Estonia. 他们在问有关爱沙尼亚的问题
[06:36] That’s it. We got him. Move. Move. Move. 他说出来了 到我们了 上 上
[06:37] No. No, it just feels funny. 不 不 只是有点奇怪
[06:44] I don’t think they’re onto anything, 我认为他们不是在调查什么
[06:45] Theodore Caldwell? 希欧多尔·考德威尔
[06:47] – Excuse me? – FBI. -什么事 -联调局的
[06:48] – No, no, no. – We need to talk. -不不不 -我们要找你谈谈
[06:49] FBI? About what? Talk about what? This is a misunderstanding. 联调局 谈什么 这是个误会
[06:52] We know about the abduction. 我们已经知道绑架的事了
[06:53] – What abduction?! – You can do the right thing here. -什么绑架 -现在回头还来得及
[06:55] – You can help us. – You don’t understand. -你能帮到我们 -你们不明白
[06:57] You can help us. Tell us about the agency. 你能帮到我们 告诉我们那个机构的事
[06:58] No loose ends. I’m already dead. 不能有疏漏的 我要死了
[06:58] Help us find the real parents. 帮我们找到孩子的亲生父母
[07:01] Real parents? 亲生父母
[07:03] Oh, my God. You have no idea. 我的天 你们什么都不知道
[07:07] I’m — I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 我很抱歉 我很抱歉
[07:09] The truth is, the Cypress Agency is– 事实是 塞浦路斯领养机构是
[07:22] She’s a tough little Punjab. 她是个强硬的旁遮普[印度地名]人
[07:24] Doesn’t talk so much. 什么也不说
[07:25] That’s why you’re here, Mr. Brimley. 所以才找你来 布里姆利先生
[07:27] She’s telling the truth. 她说的是实话
[07:28] Don’t bet the trailer money, but I pushed her hard, 虽然不能百分百肯定 但我已经逼得很紧了
[07:31] and I’m telling you — that girl’s cleaner than a duck fart. 我这么告诉你 这个女人非常干净
[07:36] Thank you, Teddy. 谢了 泰迪
[07:50] – Let’s talk. – Already did. -我们谈谈吧 -已经谈过了
[07:52] Yes, but now that you’ve been vetted by Mr. Brimley, 是的 但既然布里姆利先生教训过你了
[07:55] I’m more inclined to listen. 我想再听听你会怎么说
[07:57] Like I said, to get into the black site so quickly, 我说过了 能够这么快进入黑屋
[08:02] Garrick had to have the site layout in advance. 加里克一定提前得到了那里的布局图
[08:05] – Which you gave to him. – No. -是你给他的 -不
[08:07] I have an RFP we recovered from the trash 我从一个政府承包商的垃圾桶里
[08:10] of a government contractor, signed by Meera Malik. 找到了一份招标书 签署人是米拉·马丽科
[08:13] You leak classified data in the name of improving security. 你以提升安全的名义把机密数据泄漏了出去
[08:17] No. I was authorized to start the bidding process. 不 有人授权让我启动竞标程序
[08:21] Authorized by whom? 谁授权的
[08:25] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:28] All I know is that Cooper handed me the order. 我只知道是库珀把命令交给的我
[08:31] Putting a bullet in my head gets you nothing. 杀了我对你一点好处都没有
[08:33] But letting me help you might get us both what we want. 但如果让我帮你 我们俩都能达到目的
[08:36] And why would you want to help me, Agent Malik? 那你为什么要帮我呢 马丽科探员
[08:38] Someone on the inside betrayed us. 内部有人背叛了我们
[08:40] Colleagues of mine were killed. 我的很多同事被杀了
[08:44] We both want the same thing. 我们的目标是一致的
[08:47] Let me go, and I’ll find out who did it. 放我走 我会找出这个人
[08:53] The order was classified. 那个命令可是机密
[08:55] You let me worry about that. 这不用你操心
[09:04] – You can’t. – Those files are confidential. -不行 -那些文件是机密
[09:07] Warrant. I need you to step outside. 搜查令 请你出来
[09:09] Get that hard drive to Aram. 把那块硬盘给阿兰姆
[09:11] We need a full work-up on it, pronto. 我们要快速全面地检查里面的内容
[09:13] – Agent Ressler? – Mr. Mallory. -雷斯勒探员 -马洛里先生
[09:16] – I see you got my message. – I did. -看来你收到了我们的短信 -是的
[09:18] I just — I don’t really understand. 我只是 我不太明白
[09:20] – I… – Neither do we. -我 -我们也不明白
[09:21] But it’s clear an adoption 但是很明显这个机构
[09:23] being brokered by this agency is a fraud. 代理的某次领养涉嫌欺诈
[09:25] Well, I-I can’t believe that. 我简直不敢相信
[09:28] If there was a misstep with a case, 如果流程上出现失误
[09:30] it undoubtedly happened overseas. 那么毫无疑问是在海外发生的
[09:32] All of the legal aspects on our end are dealt with 我们这边所有的法律事务都是由
[09:34] by Ted Caldwell and his team, 泰德·考德威尔和他的团队处理的
[09:36] who I am completely confident in. 我对他们非常有信心
[09:38] Someone got it wrong. 肯定有人搞砸了
[09:42] All right, Agent. 好吧 探员
[09:43] You’re welcome to examine all the records, warrant or not, 无论有没有搜查令 你都可以检查所有记录
[09:46] but if there was a false claim made, believe me — 但如果有人说我们有问题 相信我
[09:49] you should be looking into our overseas partners. 你应该调查我们的海外伙伴
[09:51] We’re launching a wider investigation. 我们要启动一项更大范围的调查
[09:53] Until we’re done, you’re out of the adoption business. 在我们结束之前 你们不能再进行收养事务
[09:56] Understood. I just ordered an internal review myself. 明白 我刚刚亲自下令进行内部检查
[09:59] Look, this agency is only as strong as its reputation, 这家机构能做大做强全靠它的名声
[10:02] so I want answers as much as you do. 所以我跟你一样期待答案
[10:05] Anything you need — anything — just let me know. 你们需要的一切 任何事情 请告诉我
[10:10] 27 files. 27个档案
[10:12] That’s 27 adoptions brokered in the last 3 years alone. 单单过去三年就进行了27次领养
[10:15] – Is that a lot? – That’s a lot, -那算得上很多吗 -非常多
[10:17] especially when you’re adopting out infants, 特别是从国外领养婴儿
[10:18] and that’s almost never done internationally. 几乎从来没有人跨国领养过
[10:20] But there’s the thing. I’ve gone through every case file. 但有个问题 我看过每一份档案
[10:23] I can’t authenticate a single adoption. 但没有一个是能确定有效的
[10:26] One child was supposedly born to a birth mother in Lithuania, 有个孩子本该有一个立陶宛的亲生母亲
[10:29] but I can’t find any record of the birth. 但我找不到任何出生记录
[10:31] They’re smart. The trails lead to facts we can’t verify 他们很聪明 线索都无法调查
[10:34] instead of something we can prove is a lie. 而不是简单的造假
[10:36] Bring me evidence. Make the case. 给我找证据 我要立案调查
[10:38] Compare the kids delivered by the Cypress Agency 将塞浦路斯领养机构经手的孩子
[10:40] to police reports of missing kids. 同警方报告的失踪孩子进行比较
[10:42] I’ll call Interpol, check their database. 我去联系国际刑警组织 查他们的数据库
[10:44] A lot of their missing-persons files have DNA on record. 他们的许多失踪人员档案都有DNA记录
[10:46] We should coordinate DNA panels on all the kids. 我们应该对所有孩子进行DNA匹配
[10:48] Let’s do it. 那就去做
[10:50] Sir? 长官
[10:52] I wanted to talk with you about something. 我想跟你谈件事
[10:54] It’s a personal matter. 是私人问题
[10:57] Good of you to join us. 很高兴你能加入我们
[10:58] Sir, rough night. My daughter was sick. 长官 昨晚真够呛 我女儿病了
[11:00] I agreed to let you join this task force with the promise 我同意让你加入特别小组 前提是你保证
[11:03] that family wouldn’t be an issue. 家庭不会影响工作
[11:04] I don’t mean to be a hard-ass, 我也不想做恶人
[11:06] but in this unit, job comes first, second, and third. 但在这个小组 工作排第一 第二和第三
[11:10] Bring her up to speed. 给她介绍一下进展
[11:14] You wanted to talk to me about something? 你想跟我谈什么事
[11:16] It can wait. 以后再说
[11:19] The FBI is looking into the Cypress Agency. 联调局正在调查塞浦路斯领养机构
[11:21] There have been some allegations. 有几起指控
[11:23] And that’s why we’re asking for DNA. 所以我们需要DNA
[11:25] We can confirm — say, “Ah.” Good girl — 我们得确认 说”啊” 好孩子
[11:28] that she is who the agency claims she is. 她的身份和那个机构所宣称的相符
[11:30] I know this is hard. I have a daughter myself. 我知道这很难 我自己也有个女儿
[11:33] And you have every right to speak to a lawyer. 你完全有权利去找律师
[11:35] But we have a court order authorizing us to collect DNA. 但我们有庭谕批准我们收集DNA
[11:38] Here, open up. I promise this won’t hurt. 来吧 张嘴 我保证不会疼的
[11:40] It’s okay. It’s okay, honey. 没关系 没关系 宝贝
[11:43] – There you go. That’s my boy. – Very good boy. -就是这样 真是好孩子 -真棒
[11:46] Aww, you did it. Mommy’s got you. 你做到了 妈妈抱抱
[11:49] I think this will be my last case for awhile. 我想这会是我近期参与的最后一个案子
[11:53] I’m gonna spend some time at home, 我要在家待一段时间
[11:54] be with the baby. 跟孩子在一起
[11:58] How’s the case coming along? 案子进展得怎么样了
[12:00] We compared the DNA to every known sample on file 我们将采集到的DNA与已知失踪
[12:02] for missing or abducted kids — not a single hit. 或被绑架儿童的档案进行了对比 一无所获
[12:06] The Cyprus Agency delivered 27 children, 塞浦路斯机构经手了27个孩子
[12:08] all unaccounted for. 都是出处未知的孩子
[12:09] Nobody’s ever reported them missing. 没人报案说孩子失踪
[12:12] You’re so linear. 你真是不知变通
[12:14] What’s that supposed to mean? 什么意思
[12:16] The FBI and the police — 联调局和警方
[12:18] the way they teach you to think never ceases to amaze me. 他们教给你思考问题的方法总是令我吃惊
[12:24] Lizzy, not every missing child 莉兹 不是所有的失踪儿童
[12:25] is on the back of a milk carton. 都有幸福家庭
[12:29] Who wouldn’t report a missing child? 孩子失踪了 哪个家长不报案
[12:31] People who won’t or can’t go to the police. 不会或是不能去警察局的人
[12:35] Criminals. 罪犯
[12:36] Run the DNA again. 再查一遍DNA
[12:38] This time, don’t look for an exact match. 这次 不要去找完全匹配
[12:41] Look at the relatives. 找他们的亲属
[12:42] You want to find where those kids came from, that’s how. 如果你想找出孩子的出处 就得这么办
[12:50] You’re arriving at a point of no return, Lizzy. 你已经没有退路了 莉兹
[12:56] If you have any doubts about your husband, 如果你对你丈夫有任何疑虑
[12:58] you can’t go through with this adoption. 那就不要领养了
[13:00] When you get there, 真到了那一步
[13:02] if there is even one shred of doubt — 哪怕还有一丝的疑虑…
[13:04] There isn’t. 毫无疑虑
[13:13] Keen, the DNA results are in. 基恩 DNA结果出来了
[13:15] We get a hit? 有匹配吗
[13:16] We got five. You need to see this. 查出了五个 你来看看
[13:20] Five hits, all women. 五个人 都是女人
[13:23] According to the DNA, these five women 根据DNA显示 这五个女人
[13:25] are the biological mothers of 12 of the 27 kids. 是那27个孩子中12个孩子的生母
[13:28] The mothers. 生母
[13:30] – Let me guess. They’re in prison. – No. -我猜猜 她们都在监狱里 -不是
[13:32] They’re not in the system because they’re criminals — 她们并非因犯罪留下了记录
[13:34] they’re in the system because they’re missing. 她们在记录中都是失踪人口
[13:42] Missing? 失踪
[13:43] All five of them. 五个人都是
[13:53] Five women — 五个女人
[13:54] all attractive, smart, in their early 20s. 都是美丽 聪慧 二十出头的年轻女子
[13:58] All five were in college when they disappeared. 失踪时都是大学生
[13:59] Four of the five disappeared without a trace. 其中四个无声无息的消失了
[14:02] Allison Hayes — 艾利森·海耶斯
[14:03] she was a physics student at B.U. 曾是波士顿大学物理系学生
[14:05] She went to class one Monday morning and vanished. 某个周一早上去上课后失踪
[14:07] The police reports are almost identical. 警方报告几乎完全相同
[14:09] These were clean grabs, no witnesses. 没有痕迹 没有目击者
[14:11] All except one. 除了其中一个案子
[14:13] Kate Ellison, also 20. 凯特·埃里森 也是20岁
[14:14] She goes drinking with a fake I.D. at a bar near Brown 大二的时候她用假的身份证
[14:17] when she’s a sophomore. 去布朗大学附近的一个酒吧喝酒
[14:18] She got taken on the walk home. 在回家路上被劫走
[14:20] A witness said they saw her fighting with a man 一名目击者说他们看见她和一个男人发生争执
[14:22] who then pushes her into a van, 该男子将她推进了面包车
[14:24] but no I.D. was possible. 但无法确认身份
[14:43] So, they’re not taking children. They’re taking women. 他们绑架的不是孩子 而是女人
[14:46] What’s the timeline? 案件时间是怎么分布的
[14:47] Kate Ellison was taken three years ago. 凯特·埃里森被绑架于三年前
[14:53] Wait. That can’t be right. 等一下 这不对
[14:57] According to the DNA test, Kate’s the mother 根据DNA结果 凯特是由塞浦路斯机构
[14:59] of two children delivered by the Cyprus Agency. 经手的两个孩子的母亲
[15:02] They’re 1 and 2 years old. 分别为一岁和两岁
[15:03] So she gave birth after she was taken? 她被绑架后生的孩子
[15:05] She didn’t only give birth. 不仅是生了孩子
[15:06] She got pregnant after she was taken. 她是在被绑架后怀孕的
[15:08] So did Allison Hayes… 艾利森·海耶斯
[15:11] and Michelle Lefferts. 和米歇尔·莱弗茨也是
[15:12] The kids matching their DNA 那些和她们DNA匹配的孩子
[15:14] were conceived after they were abducted. 都是在她们被绑架后怀上的
[15:16] These women are alive. They’re still out there. 那些女人还活着 她们就在某个地方
[15:30] 文件17959 机密程度J-7 请插入权限身份卡获取权限
[15:30] H·库珀 支持权限
[15:50] You need something? 你需要什么吗
[15:54] It’s about the mole hunt. 是有关抓内鬼行动
[15:56] What about it? 怎么了
[15:57] Reddington’s been speaking to Keen. 雷丁顿和基恩交谈过
[15:58] He believes that someone in our unit 他认为是我们内部有人
[16:00] provided the intruders with intel critical to the breach. 给入侵者提供重要漏洞信息
[16:03] Counter intelligence has concluded 反情报办公室得出的结论是
[16:05] that Newton Phillips acted alone. 牛顿·菲利普斯是独自作案的
[16:06] You disagree? 你不同意吗
[16:09] I’m feeling very mistrustful. 我深表怀疑
[16:12] Do you have actionable intel to support this… hunch? 你有确切的情报来支持这个…猜想吗
[16:17] No. 没有
[16:22] Malik… 马丽科
[16:25] I hope your daughter feels better. 希望你女儿好些了
[16:34] You are looking at Ted Caldwell’s computer, 这是泰德·考德威尔的电脑
[16:37] the one we seized from his office. 从他办公室拿来的
[16:39] Now, most of it was routine, 大多数是些日常工作
[16:40] but deep in the background 但隐藏在这背后的
[16:42] was a file nobody wanted found. 是不想被人发现的文件
[16:45] “Purchase orders.” What exactly was he buying? “采购单” 他买了什么东西吗
[16:47] Not buying. From the looks of it, 不是买东西 从内容来看
[16:49] I’d say it’s something he intended to acquire. 这是他想要获取的信息
[16:53] I had them printed. 我把它们打出来了
[16:54] It’s a complete dossier — medical profile, 这是个完整的档案 病历
[16:57] grades going back to middle school, 中学时代的成绩
[16:58] athletic and extracurricular interests. 体育及课外爱好
[17:00] Charlotte Patterson — in her second year at Georgetown. 夏洛特·帕特森 在乔治城上二年级
[17:03] You think she could be the agency’s next target? 你觉得她是机构的下一个目标吗
[17:05] We can’t afford to risk it. 我们不能冒险
[17:06] We need to get her into protective custody. 我们得对她进行保护性监禁
[17:44] I just talked to the university. 我刚和大学联系了
[17:45] She’s in a chemistry class at Regents Hall 她在丽晶楼上化学课
[17:47] until 5:00 p.m. 上到五点
[17:50] Move. Move. 借过 借过
[18:11] Class is dismissed. She’s gone. 下课了 她走了
[18:13] Give me something, Aram. 想想办法 阿兰姆
[18:15] Her car’s still there. 她车还停在外面
[18:15] She swiped in at the parking structure near campus, 她刷卡停入大学附近的停车场
[18:17] hasn’t swiped out. 还没刷卡出去
[18:54] Keen, Keen, car. 基恩 基恩 车
[19:01] Oh, geez. We’ve got her books. 老天 我们找到她的书了
[19:06] In the van! Step out! 在货车里 出来
[19:14] Mandell parking garage, shots fired! 曼德尔停车场 发生枪击
[19:17] There’s a kidnapped suspect in a blue van! 绑架案嫌疑人开一蓝色货车
[19:19] Virginia plate — 8-1, Sam, Echo, Michael, 3-6! 弗吉尼亚车牌 81SEM36
[19:25] You okay? 你没事吧
[19:37] You call me at the office? 你打给我办公室了
[19:38] You didn’t answer the cell. I tried you half a dozen times. 你手机没接 我打了好几次
[19:41] Perry, the cell is retired. 佩里 手机不用了
[19:42] We went dark. You recall? 我们暗中接触 你想起来了吗
[19:43] No business. 没有业务往来
[19:44] They’re onto me. 他们盯上我了
[19:45] The last pickup, the feds were there. 刚才我绑人时 联调局的在那等着呢
[19:47] How did they know the target? 他们怎么会知道目标是谁
[19:48] Why are you out making pickups when I said to hold off? 我都下令暂停了你怎么还去绑人
[19:50] On new orders, but this was old business. 那是新命令 但这是旧账
[19:53] We lost one the other day. 之前弄丢了一个
[19:54] The lawyer told me to get a replacement. 律师让我去找个替代的
[19:56] You should have checked with me first. 你应该先问问我的
[19:58] Where is she? 她人呢
[19:59] She’s in the van, sedated. 在车里 注射了镇静剂
[20:02] Okay. Show me. 好 给我看看
[20:11] The lawyer said to get a replacement. 是律师让我找个替代的
[20:12] The lawyer’s dead. 律师死了
[20:21] Charlotte Patterson never made it home from class. 夏洛特·帕特森下课后没回家
[20:23] She was definitely inside that van. 她肯定在那辆车里
[20:24] Her cell’s not active. We’re setting up checkpoints, 她的手机关机了 我们设置了检查点
[20:26] and every law-enforcement agency 200英里半径范围内的
[20:27] in a 200-mile radius has her photo, 所有执法部门都有了她的照片
[20:29] along with the make, model, and plate number of the van. 以及那辆车的厂商 型号和车牌
[20:32] – Where are we on Mallory? – Waiting on documents from overseas. -马洛里那边呢 -在等待海外文件
[20:34] And the files we seized at the agency 我们从机构那里得到的文件上
[20:36] have Caldwell’s name all over them. 到处都是考德威尔的名字
[20:37] But there’s no paper trail 但是没有任何书面证据
[20:39] proving Mallory or anyone else knew what was going on. 证明马洛里或其他人知道这些事情
[20:41] – Are you saying he’s innocent? – No. -你是说他是无辜的吗 -不是
[20:43] We’ve interviewed employees on three continents — 我们询问了三个大洲的雇员
[20:46] accountants, marketing, researchers. 会计 销售 调查员都有
[20:48] They all seem to be clean. 他们看起来都是无辜的
[20:49] We need proof! 我们需要证据
[20:50] And it would be nice to get it before another woman is abducted. 而且最好在下一个女孩被绑架前找到
[21:02] Where are we? 现在是什么情况
[21:03] That’s my question for you. 这是我要问你的问题
[21:05] What’s with the new girl? I thought we were done. 新的女孩怎么回事 我以为都结束了
[21:07] We are. She was a mistake. 确实结束了 那是个错误
[21:12] The FBI is looking at everyone. 联邦调查局在调查所有人
[21:13] Well, there’s no link to my clinic. 反正没有证据证明与我的诊所有关
[21:15] We were very careful. 我们很小心
[21:16] I don’t care. Shut it down. 我不在乎 关掉它
[21:21] What happened the other day? Perry said we lost one. 那天到底发生了什么 佩里说丢了一个人
[21:24] Couldn’t be avoided. Perry took care of it. 那是无法避免的 佩里已经处理好了
[21:27] Flounder! 比目鱼
[21:30] Hey, where did you go, bud? 你要去哪 伙计
[21:33] Hey, Flounder, what have you got there? 比目鱼 你发现了什么
[21:45] Name is Kate Ellison. 她的名字是凯特·埃里森
[21:47] Computer said the FBI is looking for her. 系统资料显示联邦调查局正在找她
[21:49] Thanks for the call. 谢谢你给我我们打电话
[21:50] – You get a cause of death? – Single gunshot wound. -知道死因了吗 -一枪毙命
[21:52] And that’s about the only thing in this that makes any sense. 这是整个事件里唯一能够让人理解的事情
[21:55] Just h-hang on a second. Let me get my file. 稍等一下 我去拿文件
[22:00] – What are you thinking? – Nothing good. -你怎么看 -不太好
[22:02] Kate Ellison had blond hair and blue eyes. 凯特·埃里森是金发 蓝眼
[22:05] She dies, and a day or two later, 她死了 一两天后
[22:07] Charlotte Patterson gets taken. 夏洛特·帕特森就被绑架了
[22:08] It’s the same type. 她俩是同一个类型的
[22:10] Maybe the agency needed a replacement. 也许机构需要找一个替代者
[22:12] Okay, Kate Ellison, abducted at the age of 20. 凯特·埃里森 在20岁时被绑架
[22:15] She dies at the age of 23. 23岁时死亡
[22:16] So, where has she been for the last three years? 那她最近三年都去哪里了呢
[22:18] I would say nowhere. 要我说哪里都没去
[22:21] – Meaning? – Let’s start with the muscle tone. -什么意思 -先从肌肉张力说起吧
[22:22] She has severe muscular atrophy. 她的肌肉萎缩很严重
[22:25] Her arms, her legs, 她的手臂 她的腿
[22:26] all the major muscle groups are deteriorated. 所有主要肌群都退化了
[22:28] What would cause that? 可能是因为什么导致的呢
[22:29] Inactivity — I don’t think that this woman 缺乏运动 我觉得这个女人
[22:31] has stood upright for any length of time in years. 这几年可能都没站起来过
[22:35] She was in an induced coma. 她一直处于药物所致的昏迷中
[22:38] The needle marks on her arm suggest 胳膊上的针眼说明
[22:39] that she was fed through a tube. 她一直在接受静脉滴注
[22:43] Okay, now, here’s where my findings go 接下来我的发现
[22:45] from the crazy to the totally insane. 把事情从疯狂推向了丧心病狂
[22:48] She’s given birth — several times. 她生过孩子 好几次
[22:51] How is that possible in her condition, though? 但她这种情况怎么可能呢
[22:52] Well, she was heavily sedated 她被注射了很多镇定剂
[22:53] and she’s lost a lot of muscle mass, 也失去了大部分肌肉功能
[22:55] but she’s actually in great shape to deliver a child. 但以她的情况生孩子不成问题
[22:58] Her folic acid, her calcium, her iron were all incredibly high. 她体内的叶酸 钙和铁的水平都很高
[23:01] So, whoever’s been keeping her 所以 不管是谁在控制着她
[23:03] has been giving her prenatal care. 都给她做过产前护理
[23:05] If she was shot, maybe she was trying to escape. 如果她被枪击 也许是因为想逃走
[23:07] That would be pretty tough. 那她可真够猛的
[23:08] She was on some very heavy sedation — 她被注射了大量的镇定剂
[23:10] a benzodiazepine called hydroxipam. 一种叫做羟酰胺的苯二胺
[23:14] Thank you. 谢谢你
[23:19] Aram, what do you have? 阿兰姆 你有什么发现
[23:20] It’s about Owen Mallory. Cooper said get into his life, 关于欧文·马洛里 库珀让我调查他的生平
[23:23] so I started with his undergrad degree from Harvard. 所以我从他在哈佛的学士学位开始查起
[23:25] – Oh, let me guess. He never went. – Oh, no, he went. -我猜他没上过哈佛 -不 他上过
[23:27] Here’s the thing — he went under a different name. 问题是 他是用另一个名字上的
[23:31] Owen Mallory was enrolled as Charles Lassiter JR. 欧文·马洛里入学的名字叫小查尔斯·拉西特
[23:35] He falsified his transcripts, applied as the only son 他伪造了成绩单 冒充贝塞斯达的
[23:38] of Charles and Jill Lassiter from Bethesda. 查尔斯和吉尔·拉西特的独子
[23:41] We’ve got something on Mallory. 我们查到了马洛里的一些情况
[23:42] Aram, send us the Lassiters’ address. 阿兰姆 把拉西特家的地址发给我们
[23:44] I know this must be a shock. 我知道这一定让你们很震惊
[23:48] His name is Owen Mallory. 他的名字是欧文·马洛里
[23:49] He attended Harvard, claiming to be your son. 他进入了哈佛 自称是你们的儿子
[23:52] I’m sorry. What did you say his name is now? 抱歉 你说他现在叫什么名字
[23:54] “Now”? Mrs. Lassiter, do you know this man? 现在 拉西特太太 你认识这个人吗
[24:00] He was our son. 他曾是我们的儿子
[24:02] The boy we knew was named Michael Shaw. 这孩子本来叫做迈克尔·肖
[24:04] And when we met him, 我们第一次见他的时候
[24:05] he was 7 years old and in foster care. 他只有七岁 在福利院里
[24:09] So you adopted him. 所以你们收养了他
[24:11] He was with us for 16 months. 他跟我们在一起十六个月
[24:12] Charles and I — 查尔斯和我
[24:15] I mean, we knew Michael was troubled. 我们知道迈克尔有问题
[24:18] But nothing could have prepared us for… 但没有什么能够让我们…
[24:19] T-the therapist called it severe attachment disorder. 医生说这叫重度感情依赖障碍
[24:24] Uh… A-and there — there — 而且 而且…
[24:25] there were many therapists, all kinds. 而且很多医生 各种各样
[24:28] We tried. 我们都试过
[24:30] I know — I know how that sounds. 我知道那听起来不正常
[24:33] But — but when Michael began threatening 但是当迈克尔开始威胁
[24:35] to hurt himself and — and us, 要伤害他自己 还有我们的时候
[24:37] then the doctors stepped in and felt… 医生介入了进来 并且
[24:46] …for, uh… 把…
[24:48] for Michael to return… to foster care. 把迈克尔送回了福利院
[24:54] I’m so sorry. That must have been very difficult. 我很抱歉 那一定很难熬
[24:59] No, I’m sorry. 不 我很抱歉
[24:59] It’s just, in many ways… 只是 一直以来
[25:04] Charles and I blame ourselves. 查尔斯和我都在责怪自己
[25:06] In hindsight, we weren’t ready. We… 现在想来 我们当时没准备好 我们
[25:09] the marriage was troubled. 当时我们的婚姻出现了问题
[25:13] We — we just weren’t equipped for a child. 我们没做好抚养孩子的准备
[25:48] Directive for a mandatory security upgrade. 强制安保升级的命令
[25:51] The person who ordered it signed page 6. 下令的人在第六页签了名
[26:11] Our business is done, Agent Malik. 我俩之间没问题了 马丽科探员
[26:33] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[26:34] What the hell is this place? 这是什么地方
[26:35] Not at all what it seems. 总之不是它看上去会是的地方
[26:36] What are we doing here? 我们来这里做什么
[26:37] I told you — I need help tracking hydroxipam. 我跟你说我需要你帮我追查羟酰胺
[26:41] There’s no federal prescription database. 没有全国性的处方数据库
[26:43] I can’t subpoena every pharmacy on the east coast. 我又不能传唤东海岸所有药店的人
[26:45] You don’t have to. 你不需要
[26:48] Did you know the earliest-known cul-de-sac 你知道最早的”死胡同”
[26:50] is over 2,000 years old, 已经有两千年的历史了吗
[26:53] unearthed in El-Lahun, Egypt? 就在埃及拉罕的地下
[26:54] Aristotle himself was a big fan — 亚里士多德就很喜欢它
[26:57] said they made it difficult 说它能让
[26:58] for the enemy to find their way while attacking. 敌人进攻变得困难
[27:02] Now, be polite. You’re about to meet 现在 客气点 你马上就要见到
[27:03] one of the nicest narcotics dealers this side of Cleveland. 克里夫兰这一带最棒的麻醉品贩子之一了
[27:26] Russell. 罗素
[27:28] Red. What’s up, fool? 红魔 最近可好 兄弟
[27:33] Smells delicious, Russell. 闻起来真香 罗素
[27:35] Mescaline steam bath. 麦司卡林蒸气浴
[27:37] – You want a hit? – Oh, my God. -想来一口吗 -天呐
[27:40] If only I could do just one. No, thank you. 我也想来点啊 但还是不了
[27:43] No, last time I played around with that, 上次我玩这玩意
[27:45] I ended up naked in the desert 最后落得在沙漠里赤身裸体
[27:47] trying to hitch a ride to Tuba City. 自已拦车去蒂巴城
[27:49] Those navajo tacos — oh! Heaven! 那些纳瓦霍玉米卷 太美味了
[27:53] When was this? 什么时候的事
[27:55] Uh, about two years ago. 大概两年前
[27:57] – She seems like a cop. – Thank you. -她看起来像个警察 -谢谢
[27:59] You see? I keep telling her that. 听到了吧 我一直这么跟她说
[28:01] She doesn’t listen to me. 她就是不听我的
[28:02] Listen, Russell, this isn’t a social call. 罗素 我不是来这里串门的
[28:05] I came for your professional opinion. 我是来寻求你的专业意见的
[28:07] I need to know about hydroxipam. 我需要有关羟酰胺的资料
[28:09] Sure, yeah, I know all about that — 没问题 我全都了解
[28:11] That and the betamax and the blackberry. 羟酰胺还有盒式录像机和黑莓
[28:13] I don’t understand the reference. 这几样有什么关系么
[28:15] Nobody wants it. 都是没人要的东西
[28:16] Uh, hydro is supposed to be a sleep aid, 羟酰胺本该能帮助睡眠
[28:18] but it’s crazy powerful — too powerful. 但是药力非常强 太强了
[28:21] The half-life’s like 100 hours. 药效能持续一百小时左右
[28:23] So? 所以呢
[28:24] So, people need to get up in the morning. 人们需要早晨能起来的安眠药
[28:26] Where can I get it? 我在哪能搞到
[28:27] – You don’t want it. – I do. -你不会想要它的 -我想要
[28:30] Okay. 好吧
[28:31] But I got to tell you, 但我得跟你说
[28:32] I don’t think most pharmacies even stock it now. 大多数药店都没有库存了
[28:35] Luckily, I have access to their inventories. 幸运的是 我能查看他们的库存清单
[28:38] There. See? 看这里
[28:38] Only three pharmacies in 1,200 miles carry hydro. 一千两百英里以内只有三家药店有羟酰胺
[28:42] And of those, only eight doctors wrote scripts in the last year. 其中过去一年内只有八名医生开过这药
[28:45] What’s this code here? 这代码是什么意思
[28:47] That’s what kind of doctor wrote the prescription. 这代表了开药医生的专业
[28:48] Looks like seven are sleep therapists, and one… 看起来有七个是睡眠治疗专家 有一个
[28:53] is a fertility doctor. 是不孕不育医生
[29:05] FBI. We need to talk with Dr. Gideon Hadley. 联调局 我们要跟吉迪恩·哈德利医生谈谈
[29:08] Dr. Hadley’s in a meeting. 哈德利医生正在开会
[29:09] You’ll just have to interrupt. 那你只能打断他了
[29:10] I’m not sure waiting is such a — 我不确定等待是
[29:13] What have… 怎么了
[29:19] FBI. They’re asking for you. 联调局 他们找你
[29:22] If there are loose ends, they are not on my side. 如果出了问题 也不是我这造成的
[29:24] Take it easy, everybody. 大家都别紧张
[29:25] They don’t know anything. 他们什么都不知道
[29:27] They’re just here to talk. 他们只是来谈谈的
[29:28] If they knew something, they would have sent a S.W.A.T. team. 如果他们知道了什么 会派特警队来的
[29:30] Talk to them. 跟他们谈谈
[29:31] Be your charming self. Get them to leave. 好好表现 把他们弄走
[29:34] By the time they get back, 等他们再回来的时候
[29:34] there won’t be anything for them to find. 就什么都找不到了
[29:37] And if I can’t? 要是我做不到呢
[29:38] Take care of it, Nestor. 去搞定 内斯特
[29:48] I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[29:49] Dr. Hadley actually stepped out for the afternoon. 其实哈德利医生下午有事出去了
[29:51] I thought you said he was in a meeting. 我想你前面说的是他在开会吧
[29:53] I thought he was. He’ll be back in a few hours. 我以为是 他几个小时后就会回来了
[29:55] You’re welcome to wait. 你们可以在这等着
[29:56] Great. 好极了
[29:57] In the meantime, 等的时候
[29:58] I think we’ll give ourselves a tour of the facility. 我觉得我们可以自助参观一下这个机构
[30:04] Find Hadley. 找到哈德利
[32:30] Keen. 基恩
[32:31] I’m okay. 我没事
[32:41] Call it in. 通知大家过来
[32:47] 22 victims, all alive, 22名受害人 都还活着
[32:50] including Charlotte Patterson, 包括夏洛特·帕特森
[32:51] the girl we lost at Georgetown. 在乔治城失踪的那个女孩
[32:52] Allison Hayes and Michelle Lefferts — 艾利森·海耶斯和米歇尔·莱弗茨
[32:54] We got them all. 都在这了
[32:55] Except Kate Ellison. 除了凯特·埃里森
[32:58] You solved all those missing-persons reports in one case. 你这一个案子就找到了所有这些失踪的人
[33:01] And the mothers of every one of those 27 kids have been accounted for. 包括那27个孩子的母亲
[33:05] Sir, there’s a complete IVF laboratory. 长官 这里有一个完整的试管受精实验室
[33:07] The women’s eggs were surgically retrieved, 她们的卵子都被手术取出
[33:09] fertilized here, and then re-transferred. 进行受精然后放回体内
[33:11] It’s all state-of-the-art. 都是最先进的技术手段
[33:12] The genetic testing is cutting-edge. 基因测试是尖端技术
[33:14] – It’s remarkable. Some of the charts go back years. – Well done. -太不可思议了 有些表格是很多年前的 -干得漂亮
[33:19] We found Kate Ellison. 我们找到凯特·埃里森了
[33:21] And I’m guessing that’s not the only body 我想在这一切结束前
[33:22] we’ll find before this is done. 她肯定不是我们唯一能找到的
[33:25] Is it…Michael? 是吗 迈克尔
[33:28] We know who you are. 我们知道你是什么人
[33:30] Michael Shaw… 迈克尔·肖
[33:32] adopted at 7 by Charles and Jill Lassiter 七岁时被查尔斯和吉尔·拉西特领养
[33:35] and returned to foster care 16 months later. 16个月后又被送回了福利院
[33:40] Owen Mallory has no record, but… 欧文·马洛里没有记录 不过
[33:43] Michael Shaw — he’s quite a con man, isn’t he? 迈克尔·肖 是个很厉害的骗子对吗
[33:47] Thank you. 谢谢夸奖
[33:48] You must have felt so rejected, being removed — 你被送回去一定很受伤…
[33:51] I wasn’t removed. 我不是被送回去的
[33:53] I was returned… 我是被退回去的
[33:55] Like a defective toy. 就像一个次品玩具
[33:57] I met the Lassiters. 我见过拉西特夫妇了
[33:58] Is that why you did this? 你这么做就是因为这个吗
[34:01] To get back at them? 报复他们
[34:03] The Lassiters didn’t want a child. 拉西特夫妇并不想要孩子
[34:06] They wanted an accessory to smile for their Christmas card. 他们要的是会对着圣诞贺卡微笑的装饰品
[34:11] They wanted perfection, 他们想要完美的小孩
[34:14] like all the others. 和其他人一样
[34:16] So I sell what people want. 所以我把他们想要的卖给他们
[34:18] Everybody wins. 双方受益
[34:21] They get their little geniuses, and– 他们有了想要的小天才 同时…
[34:24] And you and your employees get rich? 同时你和你的员工靠此发家致富
[34:26] No. 不
[34:28] Well, yes. 好吧 算是吧
[34:30] But it’s not about the money for me. 但我这么做并不是为了钱
[34:33] What does that mean? 什么意思
[34:35] I think I’ve said enough. 我想我已经说得够多了
[34:36] But my legacy is complete. 我的遗产已经完成了
[34:39] And there is nothing you can do to change that. 你做什么都无法改变
[34:45] Your legacy. 你的遗产
[34:48] You’re the father. 你是那个父亲
[34:52] The children brokered by the Cyprus Agency are yours. 塞浦路斯领养机构经手的那些孩子都是你的
[34:57] Why? 为什么这么做
[34:59] Well, I was damaged goods, wasn’t I? 我是个残次品 不是吗
[35:03] Not fit to survive in their privileged world. 不配生活在他们的专属世界
[35:05] Well, I am surviving. 但我活下来了
[35:09] Now part of me is thriving in every home 如今作为我的一部分我的孩子
[35:11] that has my child. 在各自的家庭里茁壮成长
[35:41] Honey? 亲爱的
[35:45] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[35:48] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[35:53] I can’t do it. 我不能这么做
[35:56] Do what? 做什么
[36:04] You’re not ready. 你没准备好
[36:07] We’re not ready. 我们还没准备好
[36:08] No, look– you don’t have to take any time off, all right? 不 你不需要休假在家 好吗
[36:10] Just– there’s a lot of working moms out there, 社会上有很多职场妈妈
[36:12] – and you can do both. – No. -你能兼顾两者的 -不
[36:13] – You can do both. – Tom… -你能兼顾两者的 -汤姆…
[36:15] It’s us. 问题出在我们之间
[36:20] It’s us. 问题出在我们之间
[36:23] I don’t know what’s wrong. 我也不知道哪里的问题
[36:24] I don’t understand it, but something’s not right. 我真的不知道 但就是有些不对劲
[36:30] I can’t have a baby right now. 我不能现在领养孩子
[36:35] Well, I don’t know what to say to that. 我不知道该说什么
[36:37] Honey, you can’t tell me that there’s not one shred of doubt, 亲爱的 你别跟我说你没有丝毫的疑虑
[36:41] one shred that wonders… 哪怕是一丝念头担心…
[36:48] if this is… 我们之间…
[36:52] broken. 出了问题
[37:06] ♬夕阳小姐小心肝♬
[37:10] ♬默默藏在后阶边♬
[37:16] ♬她是屌丝心中神♬
[37:24] What the hell are you doing in my house? 你在我家做什么
[37:26] I know, Diane. 我知道了 戴安
[37:29] What? 知道什么
[37:29] You signed a directive 你签署了一项命令
[37:31] ordering a mandatory security upgrade at the post office. 对邮局进行强制性的安全升级
[37:35] It’s how you got the blueprints into enemy hands. 你以此将邮局结构图交入敌手
[37:39] You’re the dirty rat, Diane. 你才是那个卑鄙的叛徒 戴安
[37:42] I’m calling the police. 我要报警了
[37:43] No, you’re not. 不 你不会的
[37:44] You stupid son of a bitch. 你这个愚蠢的王八蛋
[37:47] Sit your ass down. 坐下
[37:53] I signed that directive for your protection. 我签署那项命令是为了保护你
[37:58] You remind me of this woman I knew in Lisbon. 你让我想起了在里斯本认识的那个女人
[38:02] Strange old bird. 一个古怪的精明老手
[38:04] If you think Fitch or any of his people 如果你觉得费奇或他的人
[38:07] are going to let you get away with this, 会让你就此逃脱的话
[38:09] you’re more arrogant than I thought. 那么你比我想得还要自大
[38:12] We came into the post office to make a point. 我们进入邮局是为了证明一点
[38:14] If you come after me, 如果你追查我
[38:16] if you so much as lay a finger on me — 如果你敢动我一根手指
[38:22] You talk too much. 你话说得太多了
[38:28] You can’t shoot me. 你不能开枪打我
[38:30] Why not? 为何不能
[38:32] You’re not one of the good guys. 你又不是好人
[38:34] And, as of today, you’re utterly worthless to the bad guys. 而时至今日 你对坏人来说也已毫无价值
[38:39] Fitch and I have an agreement. 费奇和我有协议
[38:41] He goes about his business. I go about mine. 我们井水不犯河水
[38:46] You and I don’t have an agreement. 你和我没有协议
[38:49] I know the truth, Red… 我知道真相 红魔
[38:55] about that night… 关于那晚
[38:58] about what happened to your family. 关于发生在你家人身上的事
[39:05] Do you want to know the truth? 你想知道真相吗
[39:09] More than anything in the world. 做梦都想知道
[39:21] But if you know the truth, Diane, 但如果你知道真相 戴安
[39:25] then somebody else does, too. 那么也会有其他人知道
[39:58] ♬绸缎托身显窈窕♬
[40:03] ♬影归深闺自寂寥♬
[40:08] ♬夕阳小姐小心肝♬
[40:12] ♬默默藏在后阶边♬
[40:18] ♬夕阳小姐小心肝♬
[40:21] ♬默默藏在后阶边♬
[40:28] ♬君子欲求多手段♬
[40:32] ♬意乱情迷错初现♬
[40:38] ♬夕阳小姐小心肝♬
[40:41] ♬默默藏在后阶边♬
[40:46] Can I tell you something… 我能跟你说一些
[40:47] ♬时常忆起为我罪♬
[40:50] about Reddington? 关于雷丁顿的事吗
[40:51] ♬觉胜实为败在先♬
[40:54] I hate working with the man. 我厌恶与他一起做事
[40:56] He’s dangerous, amoral. 他很危险 而且毫无道德可言
[40:59] He pathologically flaunts authority. 他病态地标榜权力
[41:01] He’s reckless to the point of suicidal. 鲁莽行事 舍命也在所不惜
[41:04] But all this, everything we’ve done — 可所有我们查过的这些案子
[41:08] None of this would have been possible if it weren’t for him. 如果不是因为他 都不可能结案
[41:16] Go home, Malik. 回家吧 马丽科
[41:20] ♬旧衣破裤显窈窕♬
[41:25] ♬情动至深我心摇♬
[41:30] ♬时常忆起为我耻♬
[41:32] Mr. Kaplan. 卡普兰先生
[41:34] ♬觉好实为痛在心♬
[41:36] I’m sorry, it’s messier than I had hoped. 抱歉 比我期望的要更脏乱
[41:39] ♬夕阳小姐小心肝♬
[41:39] Don’t worry, deary. I’m used to cleaning up after you. 别担心 亲爱的 我习惯帮你善后了
[41:43] ♬默默藏在后阶边♬
[41:48] ♬夕阳小姐小心肝♬
[41:52] ♬默默藏在后阶边♬
[42:00] ♬时常忆起为我罪♬
[42:03] ♬觉胜实为败在先♬
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme