时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So, Dad’s gonna pick you up after the party | 派对结束后爸爸会去接你 |
[00:06] | and take you to hockey. | 带你去打冰球 |
[00:07] | He’s got your equipment in the car, so… | 你的装备都在他车里 所以… |
[00:10] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[00:11] | Michael, are you listening? | 迈克尔 你在听吗 |
[00:13] | Yes. Hockey. | 在听 冰球嘛 |
[00:15] | Dad has the equipment. | 装备都在爸爸那里 |
[00:17] | Two slices of pizza. | 两块披萨 |
[00:18] | That’s the limit. | 只能吃这么多 |
[00:19] | Okay. Can I go? | 好 我能走了吗 |
[00:20] | Yes. | 去吧 |
[00:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[00:26] | 小说通过一群被困在荒岛上的儿童 建立起一个脆弱的文明体系的故事 探讨人性善恶 | |
[00:26] | “Lord of the Flies”. | 《蝇王》 |
[00:29] | Punch? | 潘趣酒 |
[00:29] | – Excuse me? – Would you like some punch? | -你说什么 -我问你要不要喝潘趣酒 |
[00:31] | Strawberry, I think. | 好像是草莓味的 |
[00:34] | James. I’m Baxter’s uncle. | 我叫詹姆斯 是巴克斯特的叔叔 |
[00:36] | Oh. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:37] | Karen. | 我叫凯伦 |
[00:41] | Crazy, right? | 很疯狂 对吧 |
[00:41] | All that energy. | 瞧他们精力旺盛的样子 |
[00:43] | They’re like puppies. | 就像小狗一样 |
[00:45] | With laundry. | 还得给他们洗衣服 |
[00:46] | Right. | 是啊 |
[00:50] | Would you like a slice of cake? | 要吃块蛋糕吗 |
[00:52] | I’m actually late | 我要去钢琴课 |
[00:53] | to pick up my other puppy from piano, so… | 接另一个小捣蛋 已经迟到了 所以… |
[00:55] | But thank you for the punch, though. | 不过谢谢你的潘趣酒 |
[00:57] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[01:30] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[01:34] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[01:36] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[01:40] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[01:43] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:44] | You were drugged. | 你被人下药了 |
[01:47] | Phenobarbital. | 苯巴比妥[镇静安眠药] |
[01:49] | What are you feeling, Karen? | 你有什么感觉 凯伦 |
[01:50] | Can you tell me? | 能告诉我吗 |
[01:52] | My head…hurts. | 我的头 很痛 |
[01:56] | How did I get here? | 我怎么到这儿来的 |
[01:57] | Am I gonna be okay? | 我会没事吗 |
[02:00] | No, Karen. | 不 凯伦 |
[02:01] | You are not going to be okay at all. | 你才不会没事呢 |
[02:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:17] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[02:19] | Wait. W-w-what’s happening to me? | 等等 你要把我怎么样 |
[02:20] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[02:21] | Quite a chart here, Karen. | 这张图真不错啊 凯伦 |
[02:24] | Quite a chart, indeed. | 真心不错 |
[02:25] | Where am I?! | 我在哪 |
[02:29] | We are going to start | 我们从破坏 |
[02:32] | – by collapsing your left lung. – No! | -你的左肺开始 -不 |
[02:36] | – Now, there’s going to be a sharp pain… – No. | -你会感到一阵锐痛 -不要 |
[02:37] | Followed by an involuntary cough | 然后会无意识的咳嗽 |
[02:39] | causing a shortness of breath. | 造成气短 |
[02:41] | Please, please. | 求你了 |
[02:42] | I don’t even know — | 我都不知道… |
[02:44] | – Once the lung fills with blood… – No. | -一旦肺里充满血 -不要 |
[02:47] | We’re going to move along the collarbone — | 我们就可以处理锁骨了 |
[02:49] | More specifically the medial end of the left clavicle. | 准确来说是左锁骨内侧 |
[02:53] | It will cause severe pain. | 这会引起剧痛 |
[02:56] | No. | 不 |
[02:57] | Well… | 好了 |
[02:59] | – Let’s get started. – No. | -开始吧 -住手 |
[03:06] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[03:08] | I’ve done it again. | 我又出手了 |
[03:10] | Sir? | 先生 |
[03:13] | Sir? | 先生 |
[03:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:15] | Is anyone there? | 有人在听吗 |
[03:32] | You know there’s a, uh, surveillance van | 你知道有辆车在外面 |
[03:34] | parked outside all night? | 监控了我们一整晚吗 |
[03:35] | Everyone at the post office is under mandatory surveillance | 邮局所有人都在强制监控之下 |
[03:38] | till they identify the leak. | 直到查出内鬼为止 |
[03:40] | You make it sound like they’re here to protect us. | 说得好像他们是在保护我们似的 |
[03:42] | They are. | 没错 |
[03:46] | So, I applied for a job in Lincoln. | 对了 我在林肯申请了一份工作 |
[03:48] | Before you throw that coffee cup at me, | 你先别急着把咖啡杯扔我身上 |
[03:50] | just hear me out. | 先听我说完 |
[03:51] | Okay? There are great schools. | 好吗 那边学校很棒 |
[03:53] | There is low crime. | 犯罪率很低 |
[03:54] | There’s an FBI field office. | 还有联调局的外勤办事处 |
[03:56] | I just want to be a normal, boring couple — | 我只是想跟你过普通人的日子 |
[03:59] | No hidden cameras, no fake passports, | 不要什么秘密摄像头 假护照 |
[04:01] | no surveillance vans outside. | 也不要门外有人监控 |
[04:03] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[04:05] | But not in Nebraska. | 但是不能去内布拉斯加 |
[04:08] | Well, they asked me to fly out for an interview. | 他们让我飞去面试 |
[04:11] | Hang on. You’re leaving? | 等等 你要走吗 |
[04:13] | Well, the interview’s tomorrow, | 面试是明天 |
[04:14] | so I’m flying out this afternoon. | 所以我今天下午坐飞机走 |
[04:17] | We need to talk about us, but — | 我们得谈谈 但是 |
[04:21] | 联调局心理分析部 好心的撒玛利亚人 | |
[04:24] | My God. | 天哪 |
[04:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:27] | You’re positive it’s him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[04:28] | Same surgical precision, same call to 911. | 同样的精准手法 同样打电话到911 |
[04:32] | This is the guy. | 就是那个人 |
[04:33] | Mobile psych can handle it. | 心理部可以处理这案子 |
[04:35] | I rode lead on this case. | 这个案子是我负责的 |
[04:36] | That’s why they’re requesting a liaison. | 所以他们才请求我们支援 |
[04:38] | Our only job right now is finding Raymond Reddington. | 我们目前的工作是找到雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[04:40] | This case is important to me. | 这个案子对我来说很重要 |
[04:42] | It’s personal. | 私人原因 |
[04:43] | If it’s personal to me, it’s personal to Reddington. | 而我的私人原因就是雷丁顿的私人原因 |
[04:45] | He may reach out, try to help… | 他可能会主动出现帮忙… |
[04:47] | Make this his case. | 让这个案子变成他的案子 |
[04:51] | OPR is ready. | 职责办的人准备好了 |
[04:54] | In the last three weeks, | 过去三周内 |
[04:55] | have you had contact with Reddington? | 你跟雷丁顿有联系吗 |
[04:57] | No. | 没有 |
[04:59] | Tell me this, Agent Keen — | 告诉我 基恩探员 |
[05:00] | is your husband cleared | 你丈夫有权知道 |
[05:01] | to know the location of this black site? | 这处黑屋的位置吗 |
[05:04] | No. | 没有 |
[05:04] | And yet you brought him here. | 可你还是把他带过来了 |
[05:06] | As part of an investigation. | 是调查需要 |
[05:07] | – What investigation? – You can look into that. | -什么调查 -这个你可以自己去查 |
[05:09] | All the information is here. | 所有信息都在这儿 |
[05:11] | Are you refusing to answer? | 你拒绝回答吗 |
[05:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:14] | What happened in that box with Reddington? | 你跟雷丁顿在那个安全屋里发生了什么 |
[05:15] | He saved my life and then threatened to kill me. | 他先救了我 然后又威胁杀我 |
[05:18] | What he said while doing that is none of your business. | 当时他说了什么与你无关 |
[05:20] | According to the report from your therapist, | 根据心理医生对你的诊断 |
[05:22] | you feel guilty about what happened during the raid. | 你对突袭过程中发生的事很愧疚 |
[05:25] | Of course I do. I shot a man. | 当然了 我开枪杀人了 |
[05:26] | I thought what I said in therapy was confidential. | 治疗时说的话不是保密的吗 |
[05:29] | You shot a terrorist. | 你杀的是恐怖分子 |
[05:30] | Why would you feel guilty about that? | 杀恐怖分子为什么还愧疚 |
[05:32] | Because he’s human. | 因为他也是人 |
[05:33] | I’ll ask again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[05:35] | Let’s just assume I’m your mole. | 假设我就是那个内鬼 |
[05:36] | Do you really believe a little chitchat here | 你真的相信跟我随便聊聊 |
[05:39] | is gonna get you anywhere? | 就能有什么收获吗 |
[05:40] | You’re suggesting — | 你是说… |
[05:41] | Controlled fear, hypothermia, sleep deprivation. | 控制恐惧 体温降低 睡眠剥夺 |
[05:43] | Do the words “Advanced Interrogation” | “高级审讯”这个词 |
[05:45] | not mean anything to you? | 你不懂吗 |
[05:46] | Where were you when the site was taken? | 黑屋被攻占时你在哪里 |
[05:48] | I was on my way here. | 我在来的路上 |
[05:51] | I was late. | 那天我迟到了 |
[05:53] | She’s a suspect, Harold. They all are. | 她是嫌疑人 哈罗德 他们都是 |
[05:56] | Yes. And we’re turning their lives inside out. | 对 我们把他们的信息翻了个底朝天 |
[05:58] | Every bank loan, ATM withdrawal — | 每笔银行贷款 每次自动取款机取款 |
[06:00] | Putting Keen on the street is a mistake. | 把基恩放出去是个错误 |
[06:02] | Keen is our best shot at drawing him out. | 基恩最有希望把他引出来 |
[06:04] | O.D.N.I. wants to know how a U.S. black site | 国家情报总监办公室那面想知道 |
[06:07] | less than 5 miles from Capitol Hill was compromised. | 离国会山不到八公里的一处黑屋是怎么暴露的 |
[06:09] | We have problems, Harold. | 我们内部有问题 哈罗德 |
[06:11] | You can’t even account for all the victims. | 你甚至说不清全部的死者 |
[06:12] | Security cameras knocked out — | 监控摄像头瘫痪了 |
[06:14] | You lost a body. | 你丢了一具尸体 |
[06:15] | How is that even possible? | 怎么会发生这种事呢 |
[06:17] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[06:18] | We think Reddington had something to do with it. | 我们觉得雷丁顿跟这件事有关 |
[06:21] | Tell me, our guy — | 告诉我 我们的人 |
[06:22] | what do you got on the victims? | 你从那些被害人身上发现了什么 |
[06:23] | Seven so far. | 目前有七名死者 |
[06:25] | All different ages, incomes. | 完全不同的年龄和收入构成 |
[06:27] | He always acted unpredictably. | 他总是令人难以预测 |
[06:29] | We could never figure out his trigger, | 我们一直没搞清他的动机 |
[06:30] | only that he’s trying to make a statement. | 只知道他想声明一件事 |
[06:32] | What kind of a statement? | 什么事 |
[06:34] | He never kills his victims. | 他从来不杀死被害人 |
[06:35] | He always calls 911, | 他总是会报警 |
[06:37] | allows first responders a chance to save their lives. | 给急救人员救他们命的机会 |
[06:39] | That’s why the papers call him | 那就是他被报纸称作 |
[06:40] | The Good Samaritan. | 好心的撒马利亚人的原因 |
[06:47] | What’s happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[06:49] | Are you sure it’s my wife? | 你确定那是我的妻子吗 |
[06:50] | That’s what we need you to confirm for us, sir. | 我们正需要你来确认 先生 |
[06:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:56] | What’s your boy’s name? | 你儿子叫什么 |
[06:57] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[06:58] | Why don’t you take Mr. Brodine inside here? | 你带布洛丁先生进去 |
[07:01] | And I’ll hang out with Michael. If that’s okay with you. | 我跟迈克尔聊聊 可以吗 |
[07:03] | Yeah. | 行 |
[07:15] | How are you doing? | 你好 |
[07:16] | My name’s Don. | 我叫唐 |
[07:19] | My dad in trouble? | 我爸有麻烦了吗 |
[07:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:22] | He steal a car? | 他偷车了吗 |
[07:23] | No. | 没有 |
[07:24] | Did he rob a bank? | 他抢银行了吗 |
[07:25] | He’s a bookie. | 他是个赌注经纪 |
[07:29] | What happened to your leg? | 你的腿怎么了 |
[07:31] | Oh, I tripped playing soccer. | 我踢球摔的 |
[07:34] | I broke my collarbone. | 我的锁骨骨折过 |
[07:36] | Ooh! Bet that hurt. | 一定很疼 |
[07:42] | When’s my dad coming back? | 我爸什么时候回来 |
[08:06] | Arrange transport of her ashes personally. | 我要你亲自安排运送她的骨灰 |
[08:08] | I want it done properly. | 我要此事妥善处理 |
[08:17] | ♬我听见四活物中一个活物♬ | |
[08:22] | ♬声音如雷 说 “你来”♬ | |
[08:26] | ♬我就观看 见有一匹白马♬ | |
[08:34] | ♬此君手捧花名簿♬ | |
[08:39] | ♬裁定你我生或死♬ | |
[08:44] | ♬莫怨此君不公允♬ | |
[08:49] | ♬金桥架起地府通♬ | |
[08:55] | ♬原是此君到身周♬ | |
[09:01] | ♬冷汗滴滴汗毛竖♬ | |
[09:02] | The hell are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[09:05] | I want you to tell me about your friend — | 我要你跟我说说你那个朋友 |
[09:06] | ♬战战兢兢不得安♬ | |
[09:08] | The man with the apple. | 那个吃苹果的人 |
[09:11] | ♬心如鼓擂若等闲♬ | |
[09:12] | I don’t know. We never met before the job. | 我不知道 在工作之前我们从不接触 |
[09:16] | ♬或愿葬身地腹内♬ | |
[09:17] | I swear. I didn’t even know his name. | 我发誓 我连他的名字都不知道 |
[09:19] | How did you communicate? | 你们怎么联系的 |
[09:20] | By the phones. Everything was anonymous. | 打电话 所有的事都是匿名的 |
[09:22] | Nobody knew anybody. | 谁都不认识对方 |
[09:23] | ♬此君终至汝身前♬ | |
[09:26] | We all had jobs. | 我们都有自己的工作 |
[09:27] | ♬嘈嘈切切请倾听♬ | |
[09:31] | ♬十万仙女引吭歌♬ | |
[09:36] | ♬巨鼓擂响挥师进♬ | |
[09:37] | Tell me about these jobs. | 跟我说说这些工作 |
[09:39] | I’ve never worked with any of these people before. | 我以前从来没和这些人共事过 |
[09:42] | I was told to be on standby for a 48-hour window. | 他们要我连续四十八小时待命 |
[09:42] | ♬哭喊阵阵扰心惊♬ | |
[09:46] | They said I had under four minutes… | 他们说我必须在四分钟之内 |
[09:47] | …to pull a chip from your neck. | 把你脖子里的芯片取出来 |
[09:47] | ♬莫问新生莫问死♬ | |
[09:49] | Who told you you had four minutes? | 谁告诉你有四分钟 |
[09:51] | The people who paid me. | 付钱给我的人 |
[09:52] | ♬秩序重现王国中♬ | |
[09:53] | How were you paid? | 你怎么收钱的 |
[09:54] | Cash, at a drop. | 现金 在一个地方 |
[09:56] | Where? | 哪里 |
[09:57] | It was always a different place, different locations. | 每次都是不一样的场所 不一样的位置 |
[09:57] | ♬恰如骤风乱荆棘♬ | |
[10:00] | They picked me up in an ambulance. | 他们用救护车把我接走 |
[10:02] | ♬螳臂挡车愿落空♬ | |
[10:02] | I didn’t even know where we were going. | 我都不知道我们要去哪里 |
[10:09] | ♬决战之时莫哀叹♬ | |
[10:12] | So, you had no knowledge | 也就是说 你完全不知道 |
[10:14] | of either the location or a target? | 地点和目标 |
[10:14] | ♬雏归自巢鸡不见♬ | |
[10:16] | No. I’m surprised it was you. | 不知道 我还惊讶怎么是你 |
[10:19] | ♬审时度势终示弱♬ | |
[10:19] | I was just hired to supply the injections | 我只是被雇来提供注射剂 |
[10:22] | and monitor your vital signs. | 以及监控你的生命体征的 |
[10:24] | How were you paid? | 你怎么收钱的 |
[10:24] | ♬讨好此君得悯怜♬ | |
[10:25] | In cash at the site. | 当场领现金 |
[10:27] | What denomination were the bills? | 钱的面额是多少 |
[10:29] | He paid in $5s and $10s. | 五元和十元两种面值 |
[10:30] | ♬此君来到你身旁♬ | |
[10:31] | Nothing larger than a $20. | 没有超过二十块的钱 |
[10:34] | ♬不义之人作恶忙♬ | |
[10:34] | I’ve told you everything, I promise. | 我全都告诉你了 我发誓 |
[10:37] | I know you have. | 我知道 |
[10:39] | ♬守正之士永坚定♬ | |
[10:39] | You have such a pretty face. | 你这么漂亮 |
[10:42] | And a paramedic. | 还是名护理人员 |
[10:44] | ♬卑鄙小人仍猖狂♬ | |
[10:47] | What a shame. | 可惜了 |
[10:49] | ♬愿君铭记恳切语♬ | |
[10:54] | ♬莫被此君论短长♬ | |
[11:00] | ♬我听见四活物中有个声音♬ | |
[11:03] | ♬我就观看 见有一匹灰色马♬ | |
[11:06] | ♬骑在马上的 名字叫做死亡♬ | |
[11:09] | ♬地狱也随着他♬ | |
[11:20] | 我们会解决的 我很快就回来 爱你 汤姆 | |
[11:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:29] | Lizzy. | 莉兹 |
[11:31] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[11:31] | I read about that poor woman they found in Albany. | 我知道在奥尔巴尼发现的那个可怜女人的事了 |
[11:35] | Sounded awfully familiar. | 听起来很熟悉 |
[11:37] | The Good Samaritan. | 好心的撒玛利亚人 |
[11:39] | Are you back on the case, I hope? | 你会重新负责这个案子的吧 |
[11:40] | They’re going to find you. | 他们会发现你的 |
[11:42] | This one’s important to you, isn’t he? | 他对你很重要 不是吗 |
[11:44] | Why? What on earth happened? | 为什么 到底发生了什么事 |
[11:46] | I only ask on the chance that I may be able to help. | 只是问问 也许能帮上忙 |
[11:55] | One of the earliest victims — | 最早的被害人之一 |
[11:57] | she died in my arms. | 她死在我的怀里 |
[11:59] | There was nothing I could do to stop it. | 我无能为力 |
[12:01] | You missed something, didn’t you? | 你漏掉了什么 对吗 |
[12:04] | Serial killers escalate. | 连环杀手会逐步升级 |
[12:05] | This one doesn’t. | 但这一个并没有 |
[12:07] | The victims and methods vary. | 死者和作案手法迥异 |
[12:09] | I could never see the pattern… | 看不到其中的模式 |
[12:12] | The profile. | 做了侧写 |
[12:12] | Still can’t. | 也没有 |
[12:13] | I don’t know about serial killers, | 我不知道连环杀手的情况 |
[12:16] | but I do know about torture, | 但我知道折磨 |
[12:19] | and there is no one-size-fits-all. | 有各种形式 |
[12:21] | If you really want to hurt someone, | 如果你真的想伤害某人 |
[12:23] | you need to tailor your attack specifically to that person. | 你得为那个人量身定做攻击手段 |
[12:27] | Perhaps the killer’s methods, the injuries he inflicts | 也许凶手的手法 和造成的伤害 |
[12:31] | tell you less about him and more about his victims. | 揭示的更多是被害人而非他自己的情况 |
[12:34] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[12:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:02] | I think I’ve got something. | 我有发现了 |
[13:04] | You’ve spoken with Reddington. | 你和雷丁顿通电话了 |
[13:05] | Yes. He called. | 是的 他打来的 |
[13:07] | He called when? Did you tell Cooper? | 什么时候 你告诉库珀了吗 |
[13:08] | Not yet. We talked about the case. | 还没有 我们谈论了案子 |
[13:10] | We’re all under suspicion here. | 我们都是怀疑对象 |
[13:11] | He called, and you didn’t report it? | 他打来电话 而你却没有上报 |
[13:13] | I will, but something he said about the case — | 我会汇报的 但他提到了案子 |
[13:15] | We’ve been focused on the killer. | 我们一直把注意力放在凶手上 |
[13:16] | We should be focused on the victims. | 我们该聚焦受害者的情况才对 |
[13:19] | The most recent victim’s son, Michael, | 最近一名受害死者的儿子 迈克尔 |
[13:20] | broke his collarbone. | 锁骨骨折 |
[13:22] | Yeah. He told me at the morgue. | 没错 他在停尸房和我说了 |
[13:23] | I looked through his medical records. | 我检查了他的医疗记录 |
[13:24] | He broke a lot more than that — | 他伤的可不只那一处 |
[13:26] | broken ribs, collapsed lung, | 肋骨骨折 肺部受损 |
[13:27] | blunt trauma to the liver and kidneys. | 肝脏和肾脏都有钝器伤 |
[13:30] | The boy was abused. | 那孩子受过虐待 |
[13:32] | These are the autopsy X-rays | 这些是最近这名受害者的 |
[13:33] | of the most recent victim. | 解剖X光片 |
[13:35] | Every fracture, every injury the son had, | 她儿子身上每一处骨折和伤害 |
[13:38] | the killer gave to the mother. | 凶手也同样施加给了母亲 |
[13:41] | We should bring the boy in. | 我们应该把那孩子带来 |
[13:42] | Malik. | 马丽科 |
[13:43] | Alone. | 你过来下 |
[13:51] | You’ve been officially cleared. | 你正式洗脱嫌疑了 |
[13:53] | That took long enough. | 用的时间可够长的 |
[13:54] | We still have some doubts about the others. | 我们对其他人还有些疑问 |
[13:56] | We’ve been monitoring a variety of offshore accounts | 我们已经监控了与加里克团队有关的 |
[13:58] | linked to Garrick’s team. | 各个海外账户 |
[14:00] | Contact the banks. | 联系银行方面 |
[14:01] | Subpoena them if necessary. | 如果有必要的话传唤他们 |
[14:03] | I want to know whose name is on what account | 我要知道哪些人都有哪些账户 |
[14:05] | and where that money came from. | 还有钱的来历 |
[14:07] | I’m counting on your discretion. | 不要声张 |
[14:10] | I think you should know | 我觉得你该知道 |
[14:11] | Reddington reached out to Agent Keen. | 雷丁顿联系了基恩探员 |
[14:14] | And said what exactly? | 具体都说什么了 |
[14:15] | She won’t say. | 她没说 |
[14:23] | Hello, Fyodor. | 你好啊 费奥多 |
[14:32] | Okay! Cool out! | 好吧 冷静 |
[14:34] | I can make this right! Just talk to me! | 我能弥补的 我们好好谈 |
[14:37] | Oh, yes, Fyodor. | 当然 费奥多 |
[14:38] | We’re gonna talk, all right. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[14:52] | Honestly, I don’t understand you, Fyodor. | 说实话 我搞不懂你 费奥多 |
[14:55] | With all the business you do, | 你生意做的这么大 |
[14:57] | and you’re still funneling the money | 还要通过夜店筹钱 |
[14:59] | through your nightclubs, paying contracts in 5s and 10s | 五块十块地付给合作伙伴 |
[15:02] | ’cause you’re too cheap to pay the commission | 贱到连点干净现金 |
[15:04] | for clean cash. | 都搞不来 |
[15:06] | Anyway, I get sidetracked. | 我有点跑题了 |
[15:08] | I’ve come for your banker. | 我是来找你的资助人的 |
[15:10] | Who is the banker? | 资助人是谁 |
[15:13] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[15:25] | The first time I ever smoked a cigar | 我第一次抽雪茄 |
[15:27] | was with Marnie Petersen in fifth grade. | 是五年级跟玛丽·彼得森一起 |
[15:30] | Funny, little, bat-faced girl. | 她是个风趣 娇小 瘦脸的女孩 |
[15:32] | I adored her. | 我很喜欢她 |
[15:35] | Red… | 红魔 |
[15:47] | The bank. | 哪个银行 |
[15:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:50] | How about I make this as simple as possible? | 我帮你简化一下 |
[15:52] | There are five bankers on the east coast | 东岸有能力资助 |
[15:54] | who were capable of financing a mission like Garrick’s. | 加里克那种行动的银行家只有五个 |
[15:57] | I run money through four of them. | 其中四个都有我的资金 |
[15:59] | Which one? | 是其中哪个 |
[16:01] | Okay! Oh, okay! | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:04] | The money was wired from Gestalten Landesbank, | 钱是从哥斯特腾地方银行纽约办公室 |
[16:07] | the New York office. | 汇过来的 |
[16:08] | We have a man there. | 那儿有我们的人 |
[16:10] | I swear that’s all I know! | 我发誓我就知道这么多 |
[16:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:15] | Okay. So — so that’s it? We’re finished? | 就 就这些 谈完了 |
[16:18] | Yes, we’re finished. | 是的 谈完了 |
[16:33] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[16:34] | The suspense is killing me. | 我可等不了那么久 |
[16:44] | I don’t like to talk about that. | 我不想说 |
[16:46] | I know, Mike. I know. | 我懂 迈克 我懂 |
[16:48] | We really need to, okay? | 但必须得谈谈 好吗 |
[16:53] | You’re not in trouble. | 你不会有事的 |
[16:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:58] | So, you broke your arm and your wrist? | 你的胳膊和手腕受伤了 |
[17:00] | I fell…off my bike. | 我从自行车上摔了下来 |
[17:04] | And last year, you broke your collarbone | 去年 你弄伤了锁骨 |
[17:05] | and, uh, broke your ankle? | 和脚踝 |
[17:07] | They were accidents. | 那是意外 |
[17:09] | That’s all I’m supposed to say. | 我只能这么说 |
[17:12] | Who told you to say that? | 谁叫你这么说的 |
[17:16] | It’s okay, Michael. | 没事的 迈克尔 |
[17:19] | Tell him what you told me. | 把你跟我说的告诉他们 |
[17:22] | No one’s gonna hurt you anymore. | 没人再伤害你了 |
[17:27] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[17:38] | Michael’s mother was abusing him for years, | 迈克尔的妈妈对他施暴多年 |
[17:40] | and now she ends up dead. | 现在她死了 |
[17:41] | The same injuries she inflicted on Michael. | 身上的伤跟迈克尔的一模一样 |
[17:44] | Normally, the father would be the prime suspect, | 通常父亲是第一嫌疑人 |
[17:46] | but that doesn’t fit. | 但是说不通 |
[17:47] | I mean, even if he wanted to hurt her | 我是说 就算他要杀她 |
[17:48] | for abusing their son, | 是因为她伤害他们的儿子 |
[17:50] | what about the other victims? | 那怎么解释其他的被害人 |
[17:54] | Unless… | 除非 |
[17:56] | it’s the same motive. | 都是出于同样的动机 |
[17:59] | Our unsub’s somebody who targets the abusers. | 嫌犯的目标是施暴的人 |
[18:01] | Like a vigilante killer. | 就像在行侠仗义 |
[18:03] | Let’s run background checks. | 我们做一下背景调查 |
[18:04] | We need to know what other victims | 看看其他受害人的亲人身上 |
[18:05] | have loved ones with identical injuries. | 是否也有同样的伤 |
[18:09] | Beautiful. See, mother? | 真美 看见了吗 妈妈 |
[18:11] | Some things do remain the same. | 有些事是不会改变的 |
[18:20] | I have to go to work now. | 我得去上班了 |
[18:22] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[18:25] | I don’t want to leave you either. | 我也不想离开你 |
[18:27] | But I promise I’ll be home soon. | 但我保证很快就回来 |
[18:35] | Mrs. Wilkinson, you have had quite a year. | 威尔金森夫人 你今年真是倒霉啊 |
[18:38] | Three trips to the E.R. in the past 10 months. | 过去十个月进了三次急诊室 |
[18:41] | Detached retina, concussion, | 视网膜脱落 脑震荡 |
[18:43] | fractured jaw, and now a broken wrist. | 颌骨骨折 现在又弄伤了手腕 |
[18:49] | You can see all that? | 那些你都看得到吗 |
[18:51] | In your file. | 都在你档案里 |
[18:52] | I’m a total space cadet. | 我总是跌跌撞撞的 |
[18:54] | I guess I should try to be more careful. | 我应该学着小心点 |
[19:02] | I guess so. | 我觉得也是 |
[19:15] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[19:16] | What the hell are you… | 你怎么来… |
[19:19] | My wife will be down here any minute. | 我妻子随时可能出来 |
[19:21] | Great. I’d love to meet the wife. | 太好了 我也想见见你的妻子 |
[19:24] | Mr. Reddington, we have a dinner engagement. | 雷丁顿先生 我们要去吃晚餐 |
[19:26] | Don’t you think it’s best you and I | 你不觉得我们应该 |
[19:28] | make an appointment for another time? | 约个其他时间吗 |
[19:32] | There’s been a nasty bit of business — | 有件不愉快的小事 |
[19:34] | blood spilled, lives lost… | 鲜血四溅 命丧黄泉 |
[19:37] | a modicum of torture. | 还有一些小折磨 |
[19:40] | Words don’t fully describe. | 语言难以表达 |
[19:43] | I know who’s responsible. | 我知道谁该负责 |
[19:44] | I know who carried it out. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[19:46] | Mr. Reddington, I have no idea — | 雷丁顿先生 我不知道 |
[19:47] | I’ve tied up all the loose ends but one. | 我现在万事俱备只欠东风 |
[19:49] | To finish the job, | 为了完成这件事 |
[19:50] | I’ll need all your wire and transfer records | 我需要与此次行动有关的 |
[19:52] | pertaining to the operation. | 所有电汇记录 |
[19:54] | Mr. Reddington, I have no — | 雷丁顿先生 我不 |
[19:56] | Please, Henry. Stop. | 拜托 亨利 住嘴 |
[19:59] | You were the bank. | 你就是银行 |
[20:01] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[20:05] | You were the bank. | 是你资助的 |
[20:10] | This puts me in a real…situation. | 这真的让我很为难 |
[20:14] | Listen. I’ll do anything I can to help. | 听着 我愿意尽力帮你 |
[20:17] | I’ll need time to — | 我需要时间 |
[20:18] | You’ll hear from me tomorrow. | 我明天再来找你 |
[20:26] | You need to see this. | 快来看看这个 |
[20:27] | One of the offshore accounts was used to launder money | 来自哥斯特腾地方银行一个离岸账户 |
[20:29] | from Gestalten Landesbank into this dummy account in Manhattan. | 被用于向曼哈顿的一个虚拟账户洗钱 |
[20:33] | Louis Coogan. | 路易斯·库根 |
[20:34] | That’s our mole? | 内鬼就是他吗 |
[20:35] | Well, that’s his alias. Turn the page. | 那是他的化名 往后翻 |
[20:42] | Bring him in. | 带他进来 |
[20:48] | Clear! | 安全 |
[20:50] | Clear. | 安全 |
[20:52] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[20:53] | Find him now. | 赶紧找到他 |
[21:01] | Hello, Aram. | 你好 阿兰姆 |
[21:02] | What — what is this? | 这是干什么 |
[21:04] | Where am I? | 这是什么地方 |
[21:05] | You’re going to do something for me. | 你要为我做点事 |
[21:09] | Account numbers, routing information. | 这是账号和银行代码 |
[21:12] | You’re going to steal $5 million from that account | 你要从那个账户偷五百万美元 |
[21:15] | and place it into one of mine. | 转到我的一个账户里去 |
[21:18] | I expect the transaction to be untraceable. | 我希望这笔转账无法被追踪 |
[21:21] | What? | 什么 |
[21:22] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[21:23] | Aram… | 阿兰姆 |
[21:26] | This is a Colt .45 1911. | 这是把1911式点四五柯尔特 |
[21:29] | I can strip and reassemble this weapon | 我可以在两分钟之内 |
[21:31] | in well under two minutes. | 把它拆开然后组装好 |
[21:33] | Mr. Reddington, please. | 雷丁顿先生 求你了 |
[21:34] | Once I have it reassembled, I’m gonna reload the mag, | 等我把它组装好 我会重上弹匣 |
[21:37] | and if at that time, your task remains incomplete, | 到那时 如果任务还没完成 |
[21:40] | I’m gonna empty that mag into your head. | 我就朝你脑袋来一梭子 |
[21:44] | That’s really messed up. | 这太可怕了 |
[21:45] | Don’t look so stricken. | 别这么丧气 |
[21:47] | The first shot will kill you. | 第一枪你就会死的 |
[22:32] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[22:33] | I did it. It’s done. Look. | 我做到了 成了 看啊 |
[22:37] | It’s untraceable, like you asked. | 无法被追踪 跟你要求的一样 |
[22:40] | How? Explain. | 什么原理 解释一下 |
[22:41] | I used a Ripple Exchange to have the fiat currency | 我用里普尔兑换将法定货币换成 |
[22:43] | converted to e-cash and then into bitcoin. | 电子货币 然后再换成比特币 |
[22:45] | I ran the whole transaction through a randomized | 整个转账过程都是在协议级别 |
[22:47] | cryptographic extension at the protocol level, | 采用了随机的图形密码扩展技术 |
[22:49] | then through a two-tiered secure laundry service | 然后再通过一个我很信任的 |
[22:51] | I know I can trust. | 双层安全洗钱服务器 |
[22:53] | No one’s gonna catch you. | 不会有人抓到你的 |
[22:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:02] | A souvenir. | 纪念品 |
[23:03] | You’re innocent. | 你是无辜的 |
[23:04] | I am? | 是吗 |
[23:05] | I mean…I am. | 是的 |
[23:10] | Wait. Of what? | 等等 什么无辜的 |
[23:11] | The team that broke into the black site | 冲进黑屋的那支队伍 |
[23:13] | was paid through Gestalten Landesbank. | 是从哥斯特腾地方银行收的钱 |
[23:15] | My contact there traced a $250,000 payment | 我在那里的联络人追踪到有25万美金 |
[23:19] | to a covert account belonging to Louis Coogan. | 转到了路易斯·库根的一个秘密账户里的 |
[23:22] | Louis who? | 路易斯什么 |
[23:23] | It’s an alias, for you. | 那是个化名 你的化名 |
[23:26] | Someone is attempting to implicate you as a mole | 有人试图通过一笔指向你的转账 |
[23:28] | by creating a money trail that leads directly to you. | 让大家认为你就是内鬼 |
[23:33] | You’re obviously far too clever | 但你显然不会这么笨 |
[23:35] | to have accepted payment that was so easily traceable. | 让这笔钱这么容易就被追踪到 |
[23:39] | You’re not gonna kill me. | 你不准备杀我了 |
[23:41] | No. | 不 |
[23:42] | I’m going to find somebody else, | 我要去找别人 |
[23:43] | and I’m going to kill them. | 然后杀掉他们 |
[23:48] | I never want to hurt her. | 我从没想过要伤害她 |
[23:52] | I just… | 我只是 |
[23:54] | There’s this anger that takes over. | 我被愤怒冲昏了头脑 |
[24:00] | It’s like I’m someone else, you know? | 就好像我变成了另外一个人 明白吗 |
[24:04] | And we all know that powerless feeling, | 我们都明白那种无力的感觉 |
[24:06] | but it’s our addiction to power and control | 但正是这种对权力和控制的追求 |
[24:09] | that leads to domestic violence. | 导致了家庭暴力的发生 |
[24:12] | I’d like to share something. | 我想分享一些事情 |
[24:16] | First time here. | 我第一次来 |
[24:18] | My name is Victor. | 我叫维克多 |
[24:19] | Hello, Victor. | 你好 维克多 |
[24:22] | I was a victim. | 我是个受害者 |
[24:25] | My mother. | 是我妈妈 |
[24:28] | She called it tough love. | 她管这叫做严厉的爱 |
[24:30] | It was abuse. | 但其实是虐待 |
[24:34] | I refused to see her for nearly 10 years, | 我有将近十年的时间拒绝见她 |
[24:38] | till I realized avoiding her | 直到我明白对她避而不见 |
[24:43] | and pretending those things never happened… | 假装一切都没有发生是没用的 |
[24:49] | Took a long time. | 这个过程很长 |
[24:52] | But I figured out a way to reconcile with her. | 但我找到了一个面对她的办法 |
[24:57] | It has been hard on both of us, | 这对我们两个人来说都很难 |
[24:59] | but we’ve worked out a process. | 但我们找到了方法 |
[25:03] | Call it a home remedy… | 我们管它叫家庭疗法 |
[25:08] | …that has allowed us to move forward. | 让我们能够尽释前嫌 |
[25:14] | And now… we’re closer than we’ve ever been. | 现在 我们比以前更加亲密 |
[25:25] | What you said in group really meant a lot to me. | 你在小组里说的话对我意义重大 |
[25:30] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[25:31] | I’m, uh, George, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我是乔治 |
[25:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:42] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[25:43] | I’m so glad you’re home. We have company. | 你回来太好了 来客人了 |
[25:49] | You never told me you’re rowed crew for Dartmouth. | 你从来没说过你是达特茅斯划船队的 |
[25:52] | Don’t worry, Henry. | 别担心 亨利 |
[25:55] | I haven’t told her all our war stories. | 我没告诉她我们之间的纠葛 |
[25:57] | Well, a few. | 好吧 说了一点 |
[25:58] | You have a lovely wife. | 你老婆真是可爱 |
[26:00] | We’ve been getting to know each other. | 我们越聊越熟了 |
[26:03] | Come here, you old such and such. | 快过来 老伙计 |
[26:08] | I know what you’ve done. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[26:10] | I invited Bernard to stay for dinner. | 我邀请了伯纳德留下来吃晚餐 |
[26:12] | I have a stroganoff on the burner. | 我炖了俄式酱肉 |
[26:13] | I hope you don’t mind if I stay. | 希望你不介意我留下来 |
[26:15] | I do love stroganoff. | 我确实喜欢俄式酱肉 |
[26:20] | Let me wash up. | 我去洗个手 |
[26:25] | You’re fun. | 你太有意思了 |
[26:28] | He’s here. | 他在这 |
[26:29] | No! Here in my house. | 不 在我家 |
[26:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:33] | I’m gonna call the police. | 我要报警 |
[26:35] | Just get somebody here. | 叫些人到这里来 |
[26:37] | Get a car here as soon as you can. | 尽快叫一辆车来 |
[26:44] | Would you like rice or noodles, Bernard? | 你要配米饭还是面条 伯纳德 |
[26:46] | Whichever is faster. | 哪个快一点 |
[26:47] | I believe the police are on their way. | 我相信警察已经在路上了 |
[26:50] | I gave you what you asked for. | 我给了你你要的东西 |
[26:51] | No, Henry. | 不 亨利 |
[26:52] | You gave me the bank transfers pointing to a patsy. | 转账记录有假 那只是个替罪羊 |
[26:55] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[26:56] | Janice, shh. | 珍妮丝 嘘 |
[26:58] | You should never have come here into my home. | 你不应该来我家 |
[27:01] | They’re on their way. | 他们已经在路上了 |
[27:02] | Nearly everyone has been accounted for, except one. | 几乎每个人都查出来了 就差一个人 |
[27:05] | Who else got paid? | 还有谁被收买了 |
[27:07] | Red, please. | 红魔 别这样 |
[27:09] | They will kill me if I say a word about any of — | 如果我说了他们会杀了我的… |
[27:11] | God! | 天哪 |
[27:13] | What on earth?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[27:14] | – Who else got paid? – Henry! | -还有谁被收买了 -亨利 |
[27:16] | You monster! What have you done?! | 你这个怪物 你都做了些什么 |
[27:18] | Please, Janice. Stop with the yelling. | 求你了 珍妮丝 别叫唤了 |
[27:20] | It’s just a flesh wound. | 只是皮肉伤 |
[27:21] | He shot you! | 他开枪打了你 |
[27:22] | The next bullet goes in your stomach | 如果你还不说的话 |
[27:24] | if you don’t start talking. | 下一枪就会瞄准你的肚子 |
[27:25] | I want a name. | 告诉我那个人的名字 |
[27:26] | I have to call an ambulance. | 我必须打电话叫救护车 |
[27:27] | – Janice, if you don’t stop, – He needs a doctor! | -珍妮丝 如果你不住口 -他需要医生 |
[27:29] | – I’m gonna put you in the closet. – Red, please. | -我就把你关进衣橱里 -红魔 求你 |
[27:31] | I need to call Dr. Wright. | 我必须打电话给莱特医生 |
[27:33] | He will come to the house! | 他可以来家里 |
[27:34] | No doctor — | 不叫医生的话 |
[27:35] | What are you doing?! Stop it! | 你要干什么 住手 |
[27:37] | Aah! No! | 不要 |
[27:42] | Henry, give me the name. | 亨利 告诉我名字 |
[27:44] | Let me out of here! | 让我出去 |
[27:44] | Janice… if you don’t stop your yammering, | 珍妮丝 如果你不住嘴的话 |
[27:46] | I’m gonna have to shoot through this door, | 我就要对着门开枪了 |
[27:48] | which will be a shame, | 那就太遗憾了 |
[27:49] | because I won’t have any idea what I’m shooting at. | 因为我不知道自己会打中什么 |
[27:57] | Give me a name, Henry, | 告诉我名字 亨利 |
[27:58] | or I’m gonna drag you out, throw you in the trunk, | 否则我就把你拖出去 扔进后备箱 |
[28:01] | fly you to Papua New Guinea, | 把你送到巴布亚新几内亚 |
[28:03] | and have your head stuck on a pole. | 把你的头插在杆子上 |
[28:09] | Newton Phillips. | 牛顿·菲利普斯 |
[28:17] | Janice, my sincerest apologies. | 珍妮丝 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:19] | I’ll take a rain check on the stroganoff. | 我只能改天品尝你的酱肉了 |
[28:21] | It smells delicious. | 闻起来很香 |
[28:27] | A saw is an important piece of equipment | 锯子是冬季活动中很重要的 |
[28:29] | in this winter activity. | 一种工具 |
[28:30] | Mother, we have another guest. | 妈妈 又来了一位客人 |
[28:32] | Neal. What is ice fishing? | 尼尔 冰钓是什么 |
[28:33] | – Correct. – Fishing for $800. | -对 -奖金有800美元 |
[28:36] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[28:39] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:41] | We’ll be done in time for supper. | 我们能赶在晚饭前完工的 |
[28:46] | Mother… | 妈妈 |
[28:49] | …this is George Wilkinson. | 这位是乔治·威尔金森 |
[28:52] | George is married to a lovely woman | 乔治娶了一个可爱的女人 |
[28:55] | by the name of Melissa. | 她叫梅丽莎 |
[28:58] | George, this is my mother, Louise. | 乔治 这是我妈妈路易丝 |
[29:09] | Every one of the Good Samaritan’s victims | 善良的撒玛利亚人的每个被害人 |
[29:12] | had a family member with identical injuries — | 都有家庭成员受了同样的伤 |
[29:15] | fractured skulls, broken bones, torn retinas. | 头骨断裂 骨折以及视网膜破损 |
[29:18] | All of them either the victim’s spouse or child. | 都是受害人的配偶或子女 |
[29:21] | All of them classic signs of physical abuse. | 都有典型的受虐迹象 |
[29:23] | You think your serial killer | 你觉得这个连环杀手 |
[29:24] | only targets people who hurt others? | 是针对家庭暴力实施者吗 |
[29:27] | How else do you explain this? | 不然还能怎么解释 |
[29:28] | Every one of these family members was at a different hospital, | 他们的家人分别在不同的医院就诊 |
[29:31] | different insurance, different doctors. | 保险公司不同 医生也不是同一个 |
[29:33] | There’s nothing that ties them together. | 他们之间没有共同点 |
[29:36] | Yes, there is. | 不 他们有 |
[29:38] | Nurse Karl Hoffman. | 卡尔·霍夫曼护士 |
[29:39] | 弗吉尼亚州 驾驶执照 | |
[29:40] | He was on call every time one of the family members | 每一次这些家属受伤 入院急救时 |
[29:42] | was brought into the E.R. | 他都当值 |
[29:45] | He’s a locum tenens. | 他是个代理医师 |
[29:47] | He fills in for short-staffed hospitals, | 医院人手不够的时候 他就去帮忙 |
[29:49] | like a substitute teacher. | 就像代课老师一样 |
[29:50] | We’re getting warrants for his home address | 我们正申请搜查他家 |
[29:52] | and the last hospital he reported to. | 和他最后工作的医院的搜查令 |
[29:54] | Good. Get moving. | 很好 行动吧 |
[29:59] | Hoffman’s not here. | 霍夫曼不在这里 |
[30:01] | He wrapped up his shift at 4:00. | 他四点就下班了 |
[30:04] | What did you find on your end? | 你那边有没有什么线索 |
[30:06] | Nothing at his residence either. | 他家也没人 |
[30:07] | I already pulled the medical records | 我调出了他最后一趟班接诊的 |
[30:09] | of all the patients he saw on his last shift. | 所有病人的病历 |
[30:11] | You think he’s already identified his next victim? | 你觉得他已经找到下一个目标了吗 |
[30:13] | I sure as hell hope not. | 我当然希望他没有 |
[30:17] | Okay. So, you wanted a list | 所以你想要 |
[30:18] | of all the patients Hoffman saw today? | 今天霍夫曼看过的病人名单吗 |
[30:20] | – Yeah, specifically ones who came in with broken bones. – Right. | -对 尤其是有骨折的病人 -好的 |
[30:23] | Well, there’s only one patient that fit that description — | 只有一个符合描述的病人 |
[30:26] | Melissa Wilkinson. | 梅丽莎·威尔金森 |
[30:27] | She had a fractured wrist. | 她手腕断了 |
[30:28] | I think she came in with her husband. | 好像是和她丈夫一起来的 |
[30:32] | Okay. | 很好 |
[30:34] | April 9, 2011. | 2011年4月9日 |
[30:36] | Torn retina, left eye. | 左眼视网膜破裂 |
[30:40] | How did you do that, George? Hmm? | 你是怎么给她弄得 乔治 |
[30:41] | Blow to the head? | 你是打了她的头 |
[30:42] | Accidental push down the stairs? | 还是不小心把她推下了楼梯 |
[30:45] | See, I like to replicate the experience as best I can. | 我希望能尽可能地重现这些经历 |
[30:51] | Oh, well. No matter. | 没关系 |
[30:53] | I have plenty of tools | 我有很多小工具 |
[30:54] | that will achieve the same effect. | 能够让你有相同的体验 |
[30:57] | See, George, I suffered my share of pain… | 乔治 我小时候也经历过 |
[31:01] | …as a child | 这样的痛苦 |
[31:02] | Courtesy of the one person in this world | 正是出自那个本应该 |
[31:07] | who was supposed to protect me. | 保护我的人之手 |
[31:10] | I found it… | 我觉得这实在是 |
[31:12] | inconceivable | 不可思议 |
[31:14] | that a person could hurt someone | 一个人居然会去伤害 |
[31:16] | who they claim to love — | 一个自己声称爱着的人 |
[31:18] | and not just hurt, | 而且不仅仅是伤害 |
[31:21] | but torture… | 还折磨 |
[31:23] | repeatedly. | 反覆地折磨 |
[31:25] | But then, one day, | 但后来有一天 |
[31:25] | I realized she wasn’t experiencing pain. | 我发现她并不感到难过 |
[31:30] | It was the opposite. | 相反 |
[31:32] | She was actually experiencing pleasure. | 她很享受那一切 |
[31:38] | See, George… | 乔治 |
[31:40] | I believe that the only way that an abuser | 我认为只有虐待狂 |
[31:43] | can truly understand the experience of the victim | 真正经历了被害人的遭遇 |
[31:48] | is to have that experience themselves. | 才能体会到他们的痛苦 |
[31:51] | And that’s what you’re doing here today, George. | 今天让你来就是体会一下的 乔治 |
[31:55] | And that’s what mother is here today for, too — | 这也是妈妈也要在场的原因 |
[31:57] | so she never forgets | 这样她才不会忘记 |
[31:59] | what I experienced all those years. | 我那几年所经历的事 |
[32:02] | And now you will never forget | 现在你将永远铭记 |
[32:04] | what your wife experienced all those years. | 你妻子这些年来经受的一切 |
[32:14] | Is George in some kind of trouble? | 乔治惹麻烦了吗 |
[32:15] | Melissa, I need to ask you a difficult question. | 梅莉莎 我有个很难回答的问题要问你 |
[32:19] | Has your husband been abusing you? | 你丈夫是不是一直在虐待你 |
[32:22] | No. | 没有 |
[32:23] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[32:24] | I’m aware of your visit to the E.R. | 我知道你常去看急诊 |
[32:27] | You’ve been interviewed by a caseworker in the past. | 以前曾有社工问过你情况 |
[32:32] | We’ve had some problems. | 我们是曾经有些问题 |
[32:34] | Every marriage does. | 哪对夫妻没有问题 |
[32:36] | But he’s getting help. | 但他正在接受帮助 |
[32:37] | He’s been going to group classes at the church twice a week. | 他去教堂参加小组讨论 每周两次 |
[32:39] | In fact, he went today. | 他今天也去了 |
[32:41] | He was here for the meeting. | 他来参加讨论会了 |
[32:43] | Did he seem to be in any kind of distress? | 他看起来是不是有些烦 |
[32:46] | Not that I could tell. | 我反正是没看出来 |
[32:47] | Was he with anyone? | 有没有人跟他一起 |
[32:48] | No. He always comes alone. | 没有 他一直都是一个人来的 |
[32:50] | Actually, come to think of it, though, | 说到这 我想起来了 |
[32:51] | he was chatting with a new member after the session. | 讨论会结束后他跟一个新成员聊了起来 |
[32:54] | New member? | 新成员 |
[32:56] | Is this the man he was with? | 是这个人吗 |
[32:58] | Yeah. He introduced himself to the group, | 对 他做了自我介绍 |
[33:00] | told us his story. | 讲了他的故事 |
[33:02] | Told us about his mother, the abuse. | 关于他母亲的 虐待问题 |
[33:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:06] | He’s taking back control | 在哪里失去的控制权 |
[33:07] | in the place where it was taken away from him — | 他就要在哪里夺回来 |
[33:10] | His childhood home. | 他童年时的家 |
[33:13] | Okay. Let’s see. | 好了 来看看 |
[33:14] | What’s next? | 下一步是什么 |
[33:16] | A concussion. | 脑震荡 |
[33:17] | Do you know what a concussion technically is, George? | 你知道脑震荡在专业领域怎么解释吗 乔治 |
[33:23] | It is a blow | 就是用钝器 |
[33:27] | with significant enough blunt force | 全力猛击 |
[33:29] | that it literally causes the brain | 让你的脑浆 |
[33:31] | to rattle around inside of your skull. | 在脑壳里嗡嗡乱晃 |
[33:34] | This won’t do, | 不止这样 |
[33:35] | ’cause there was also a vertical laceration | 还会有一个垂直的裂口 |
[33:38] | along with the concussion. | 伴随脑震荡产生 |
[33:40] | What did you do, George? | 你做过什么 乔治 |
[33:44] | What did you throw at her? | 你用什么砸过她 |
[33:48] | A bottle! | 瓶子 |
[33:49] | – A bottle of beer! – What’s that, George? | -一瓶啤酒 -你说什么 乔治 |
[33:51] | A bottle of beer! | 一瓶啤酒 |
[33:52] | A bottle of beer! | 一瓶啤酒 |
[33:57] | Of course it was. | 可不是嘛 |
[34:01] | Keep an eye on him, mother. | 帮我看一下 老妈 |
[34:02] | I need to run to the kitchen. | 我去厨房一趟 |
[34:35] | I’m afraid we’ve run out of time, mother. | 老妈 咱们恐怕没时间了 |
[34:38] | We’re going to have to expedite the procedure. | 得加快进程 |
[34:40] | Step away from him! | 别靠近他 |
[34:42] | Why should I? | 为什么 |
[34:43] | Do you have any idea what this man has done? | 你知道这个男人做了些什么吗 |
[34:45] | This man is a monster! | 这人就是个禽兽 |
[34:47] | That may be, but killing him | 或许吧 但杀了他 |
[34:48] | isn’t gonna solve anything. | 不能解决任何问题 |
[34:49] | Tell that to his wife. | 这话留着跟他老婆说吧 |
[34:51] | We don’t have the luxury of your simple morality. | 我没空理你这伪君子 |
[34:54] | Talk to me when you’ve been a victim. | 你又不是受害者 |
[34:56] | Drop the hammer! | 放下锤子 |
[34:58] | One more body isn’t gonna make a difference. | 再多死一个人也于事无补 |
[35:00] | I think it will… | 我不这么认为 |
[35:01] | especially if it’s the right body. | 尤其这个人该死 |
[35:17] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[35:18] | Mrs. Wilkinson, I’m gonna need to speak with your husband alone for a moment. | 威尔金森夫人 我要跟你丈夫单独说两句 |
[35:22] | Of course. | 好 |
[35:25] | Actually, wait. | 等一下 |
[35:33] | Metro P.D. is looking into charges against you, | 华府警局准备起诉你 |
[35:36] | but without Melissa’s cooperation, | 但梅莉莎不合作 |
[35:37] | I don’t know what will stick. | 就没法立案 |
[35:39] | What I do know is this — | 但有一点我很确定 |
[35:43] | if you ever touch her again… | 如果你敢再动她一根手指 |
[35:45] | if you so much as look at her sideways, | 或者拿眼斜瞪她一下 |
[35:47] | I will find you. | 我会找上门 |
[35:48] | And I will do to you myself | 我会亲手完成 |
[35:51] | what I probably should have let Karl Hoffman | 本该让卡尔·霍夫曼在那个车库里 |
[35:53] | do to you in that garage. | 完成的事 |
[35:56] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[36:07] | He surrendered himself in the parking lot. | 他在停车场投降了 |
[36:08] | He’s unarmed. | 没有武器 |
[36:11] | Before I call OPR, let’s hear it. | 在叫职责办之前 先交代吧 |
[36:14] | It’s from Mr. Reddington. | 这是雷丁顿先生给的 |
[36:16] | It’s evidence. | 是证据 |
[36:18] | Reddington reached out to you? | 雷丁顿联系你了 |
[36:20] | Well, yes. He… | 对 他 |
[36:23] | Uh, yes. | 对 |
[36:24] | Uh, we had a chat — at gunpoint, actually. | 我们聊天了 其实是在枪口下 |
[36:27] | Long story long, he identified the leak. | 说来话长 他找到了内鬼 |
[36:36] | Who the hell is Newton Phillips? | 牛顿·菲利普斯是谁啊 |
[36:51] | ♬你会怎么办♬ | |
[36:53] | ♬当往昔重现♬ | |
[37:01] | ♬波澜叠嶂♬ | |
[37:04] | ♬璨若天光♬ | |
[37:12] | ♬你会说什么♬ | |
[37:13] | Newton. | 牛顿 |
[37:14] | ♬当别离在即♬ | |
[37:22] | ♬放下所有♬ | |
[37:25] | ♬璀璨绚烂♬ | |
[37:30] | So… | 事情… |
[37:32] | it’s finished? | 结束了 |
[37:33] | ♬独自登高♬ | |
[37:35] | If you had come to me, I could have helped you. | 如果你来找我 我本可以帮你的 |
[37:37] | ♬听闻乐句 可知是风吟♬ | |
[37:41] | We could have avoided all of this. | 我们本来可以避免这一切 |
[37:43] | ♬细思慢琢♬ | |
[37:47] | ♬心中寂寥有几何♬ | |
[37:50] | But now we can’t. | 可现在不行了 |
[37:55] | ♬若机遇再现♬ | |
[37:57] | ♬你会否转身 知错避险♬ | |
[37:59] | They threatened my family. | 他们威胁我的家人 |
[38:01] | Of course they did. | 当然了 |
[38:04] | Newton, I’ll take care of your family… | 牛顿 我会照顾好你的家人 |
[38:05] | ♬一切重来 且置心绪于一边♬ | |
[38:05] | whatever they need. | 无论他们有何需求 |
[38:11] | My wife… | 我妻子 |
[38:13] | She has no idea. | 她什么都不知道 |
[38:16] | ♬自欺自骗♬ | |
[38:18] | If you could make it look like an accident, for her. | 如果你能让她认为这是一场意外 |
[38:19] | ♬世间仍有桃花源♬ | |
[38:23] | Look out at the water. | 看着水面 |
[38:23] | ♬勇气不再 行至崖边♬ | |
[38:29] | ♬惘然路已远♬ | |
[38:30] | Just look out at the water. | 看着水面就行了 |
[38:35] | ♬惘然路已远♬ | |
[38:38] | ♬寂如此♬ | |
[38:40] | ♬孤至深♬ | |
[38:43] | ♬谁人知♬ | |
[38:48] | ♬欲扪心自问♬ | |
[38:52] | ♬何日勇气重现♬ | |
[38:56] | ♬能转身 知错避险♬ | |
[39:05] | The assassination attempt failed. | 暗杀计划失败 |
[39:07] | – Our asset survived.- What asset? | -我们的线人大难不死 -什么线人 |
[39:09] | You still haven’t given us a name. | 你始终没告诉我们他的名字 |
[39:11] | What I can confirm is that the person responsible | 我能确定的是安全漏洞的 |
[39:14] | for the breach of security has been eliminated. | 责任人已被除去 |
[39:17] | And who was that? | 此人是谁 |
[39:19] | In accordance with NSPD — | 根据国家安全总统指令… |
[39:20] | Cut the crap, Diane. | 少说废话了 戴安 |
[39:23] | The senate subcommittee briefing is in under an hour, | 参议院小组委员会简报不到一小时就要开始了 |
[39:26] | and I am not walking into congress without the name of that mole. | 不告诉我内鬼的名字我是不会去国会的 |
[39:30] | Well, that’s too bad, because I’m not giving it to you. | 那太遗憾了 因为我不会告诉你的 |
[39:32] | To do so would compromise the identity of our asset. | 一旦告诉你 就会暴露我们线人的身份 |
[39:36] | What I can tell you is that this particular threat | 我只能告诉你 对我们的国家安全 |
[39:39] | to our national security died with him. | 构成的威胁已随他而去 |
[39:42] | Based on what? | 基于什么 |
[39:43] | Your word? Scout’s honor? | 你的片面之词还是你的信誉 |
[39:45] | For all we know, your asset is the threat to national security, | 据我们所知 你的线人正是国家安全的威胁 |
[39:48] | and the effort to eliminate him was the work of a patriot. | 除掉他是爱国者的责任 |
[39:50] | I can assure you it wasn’t. | 我可以保证 不是这样的 |
[39:52] | And I can assure you that your assurances | 我也可以保证 你的担保 |
[39:54] | make you sound incredibly naive. | 让你听上去幼稚极了 |
[40:01] | Thank you for coming back. | 你回来太好了 |
[40:03] | I don’t want to fight, Tom. Let’s just talk. | 我不想吵架 汤姆 我们谈谈吧 |
[40:06] | Tom’s at the airport. | 汤姆在机场 |
[40:11] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[40:14] | How did things go with your case? | 你的案子怎么样了 |
[40:17] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[40:18] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[40:33] | Does this mean you’re back? | 这意味着你回归了吗 |
[40:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:41] | My house is clean. | 我那儿没问题了 |
[40:44] | But yours… | 而你这儿 |
[40:48] | is not. | 却不是 |
[40:50] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[40:51] | The deficit that I found in my organization | 我组织里的叛徒 |
[40:53] | could not have supplied all the knowledge | 不足以提供袭击黑屋 |
[40:55] | required for the incursion to take place. | 所需要的所有情报及资源 |
[40:58] | That would have been supplied | 也就是说提供者 |
[40:59] | by someone with far greater access. | 是有更高权限的人 |
[41:02] | Someone on the inside. | 内部的人 |
[41:04] | It would seem so. | 似乎如此 |
[41:09] | Therefore, we’re back where we began… | 因此 我们又回到起点 |
[41:13] | Me speaking with you. | 我只和你对话 |
[41:19] | Well, then. | 好吧 |
[41:21] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[41:24] | Where have you been, anyway? | 你到底去了哪里 |
[41:27] | Out and about. | 出门走走 |
[41:31] | Did you bring me anything? | 有带什么东西给我吗 |
[41:38] | Yes. | 有 |
[41:42] | The next name on the Blacklist. | 罪恶黑名单上的下一个名字 |