Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] You open the box, or Dembe dies. 你把安全屋打开 要不然邓比就得死
[00:14] Come on. 快点
[00:17] Yes. 太好了
[00:23] North Arlington Furniture Warehouse. 北阿灵顿家居仓库
[00:25] Can I help you? 有什么可以帮你的
[00:25] Uh…Hatchling 5591. 雏鸟5591
[00:30] – لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ – Stay on your knees. -他没有生产 也没有被生产 -跪下
[00:37] وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ 没有任何事物可以与之匹敌
[00:43] I got the signal out, but I need a dispatch co– 信号能发出去了 但是我需要调遣密
[00:46] dispatch code… 调遣密码
[00:51] Cavalry’s on their way. 支援部队已经在路上了
[00:53] You’re about to get your ass kicked off the planet, pal. 你们很快就会被狠狠教训一顿了 伙计
[00:55] Want to bet I can drop you 要不要打个赌
[00:56] before you can get one shot off with that pistol? 我能在你开枪前放倒你
[00:59] Well, I’m gonna kill him now, aren’t I, Red? 我现在该杀他了 对吧 红魔
[01:02] Open the box! 打开安全屋
[01:11] وداعا يا أخي 再见 我的兄弟
[01:22] Go! 去看看
[01:26] I killed him. 我杀了他
[01:28] We need to move — now! 我们该走了 快
[01:31] Aram! 阿兰姆
[01:32] Listen to me — we need to move now! 听我说 我们该走了 快
[01:37] Hold it! 不许动
[01:54] Well, who might this be? Someone you know, Red? 这又是谁 你认识吗 红魔
[02:04] Please. 请
[02:12] Ressler! 雷斯勒
[02:18] – Aah! Son of a bitch! – Look at me. -狗娘养的 -看着我
[02:20] I need you to focus, Donald. 集中精神 唐纳德
[02:22] – I need the code. – What code? What code? -我需要密码 -什么密码 什么密码
[02:23] – To open the box. – Oh, God, my leg… -打开安全屋的密码 -天呐 我的腿
[02:25] Tell me the code now. 马上告诉我密码
[02:31] Do not give him the code, Agent Ressler! That’s an order! 不要告诉他密码 雷斯勒探员 这是命令
[02:42] Oh, come on! 怎么回事
[02:44] Telecom has been restored. 通讯恢复了
[02:45] They have an open signal out. 他们把信号发出去了
[02:47] In about five minutes, 大约五分钟后
[02:48] an FBI assault will retake the building. 联调局突击队会重新占领这里
[02:51] Get out now. You might survive. 现在出去你还有机会活命
[02:56] Lizzy. Hey, what’s going on? 莉兹 你那怎么了
[02:57] Lizzy isn’t available right now. 莉兹现在没空
[02:59] – May I ask who’s calling? – This is her husband. -请问您是哪位 -我是她丈夫
[03:02] Who the hell is this? 你是谁
[03:02] I’m the guy that’s gonna put a bullet in your wife’s head. 我是要一枪崩了你妻子的那个人
[03:06] Hi. 你好
[03:08] Who is this? 你是谁
[03:09] – Put my wife on the phone. – It’s for you. -让我妻子接电话 -找你的
[03:11] – Tom! – Liz, are you okay? What’s going on? -汤姆 -莉兹 你还好吗 怎么回事
[03:13] – Are you safe? – Tom, listen to me, call the FBI! -你现在安全吗 -汤姆 快找联调局
[03:14] No! No, no. 不 不不
[03:25] What are you gonna do? You gonna kill me? 你要干什么 要把我杀了吗
[03:27] You just saved my life. 你刚救了我
[03:28] Circumstances have changed, Donald. 现在情况有变 唐纳德
[03:30] If you can’t save her, you’re of no use whatsoever. 如果你救不了她 你也就没用了
[03:33] Look at me. Look at me! 看着我 看着我
[03:35] Agent Keen will die. Now is the time. 基恩探员会死的 是时候告诉我密码了
[03:41] Romeo. 罗密欧
[03:42] The access code is Romeo. 密码是罗密欧
[03:46] R-o-m-e-o — Romeo. R-o-m-e-o 罗密欧
[04:22] Anslo, what are you doing here? 安索 你有何贵干
[04:58] Let them go, Anslo. 放他们走 安索
[04:59] Are you pleading for the lives of the feds? 你是在恳求我放过联调局的人吗
[05:02] There’s enough blood on the floor. 这里今天死的人够多了
[05:04] It’s time to get the hell out of here. 是时候离开这里了
[05:05] Oh, I know what time it is. 我自有分寸
[05:07] You watch out for old Red here. 你们要小心这位红魔
[05:09] He may not look like much, 虽然表面看着不像
[05:10] but I once saw him kill a Somali with a wire hanger. 但我亲眼见过他用衣架勒死一个索马里人
[05:13] Simpler days, Anslo. 时过境迁了 安索
[05:17] Simpler days. Right. 时过境迁 对
[05:21] Bring her. 带上她
[05:22] She doesn’t do anything for you, Anslo. 她没有什么利用价值 安索
[05:24] She’s dead weight. 带上她反而是累赘
[05:25] Do I look like I care what you say, Red? 你以为你说的我会听吗 红魔
[06:01] Everyone get down now. 所有人都跪下
[06:08] Coward. 懦夫
[06:10] Knees. 跪下
[06:30] Secure the area and contact headquarters! 警戒此区域 联系总部
[06:34] Don’t move. We’re getting help. I’m gonna get you out of here. 不要动 支援马上过来 我带你离开
[06:36] I need a phone! 给我部电话
[06:45] I have to admit, Red, I was starting to think 不得不承认 红魔 我刚要开始相信
[06:47] you’d never come out of the box. 你无论如何都不会从安全屋里出来
[06:49] But then her. 但后来她出现了
[06:52] She was unexpected. 她真是出乎我的意料啊
[06:54] Old boy’s still got the touch, does he? 他临老还能入花丛啊
[06:57] Well, whatever blows up your skirt. 只要你爽就行
[07:08] Hold on tight. 抓紧了
[07:15] Red. 红魔
[07:22] Breach team 5! Identify yourself! 第五突击队 表明身份
[07:24] I’m Assistant Director Harold Cooper! 我是助理司长哈罗德·库珀
[07:26] Help these people get 请把这些伤者
[07:27] to the Washington Hospital Center’s trauma unit. 送去华盛顿中心医院的创伤病房
[08:19] 90 seconds to the drop. 九十秒后到交接点
[08:21] I need that chip! 快把芯片弄出来
[08:37] The Emissary Hotel in Chicago — Mr. Kaplan. 芝加哥特使酒店 卡普兰先生
[09:05] Hurry the hell up! 给我快点
[09:19] FBI! Follow that ambulance! Drive! Now! 联调局 跟着那辆救护车 快开
[09:24] Give me your phone! Give it to me! 把你的手机给我 给我
[09:28] Hello? 喂
[09:29] – Aram! – Agent Keen, are you okay? -阿兰姆 -基恩探员 你没事吧
[09:31] Sir! Are you — are you with Mr. Reddington? 长官 你和雷丁顿先生在一起吗
[09:33] I’m in pursuit, but I’ve lost visual! 我正在追 但已看不见目标
[09:35] I’m headed west on Constitution. 我正沿着宪法路向西行驶
[09:37] Do you have a location? They’re trying to pull his chip. 你能定位吗 他们要移除他的芯片
[09:41] Hurry the hell up! Close to the drop point! 给我快点 快到接头地点了
[09:43] – 30 seconds! – I’m trying! -还有三十秒 -我在弄
[09:45] Just give me the bloody chip! Come on! 快点把那该死的芯片给我弄出来 快点
[09:50] Aram, where are they? 阿兰姆 他们在哪
[09:51] Okay, six blocks west. Turn right at the intersection. 好了 向西六个街区 十字路口右转
[09:54] Turn right! Right here! Right here! 右转 就这里 这里
[09:57] 15 seconds. 2 blocks. 十五秒 还有两个路口
[10:04] Get me that damned chip! 把那该死的芯片给我
[10:16] Okay, you’re close. He just turned south on 7th. 离你很近了 他刚刚在七街向南边走了
[10:24] Okay, the signal has stopped moving. 好了 信号停下来了
[10:26] He’s right there. He’s in the street. 他就在那 就在街上
[10:45] Yeah, this is the right location. 就是这里
[10:50] We’ve got nothing. 但我们什么都没找到
[10:55] Agent Keen, did you find him? 基恩探员 你找到他了吗
[10:57] No, he’s gone. 没有 他不见了
[11:00] We lost Reddington. 我们跟丢了雷丁顿
[11:28] Oh, this shall be fun. 这下有意思了
[11:36] How did this happen? 怎么会发生这种事
[11:38] Anslo Garrick was a known associate of Reddington’s. 安索·加里克是雷丁顿合作过的人
[11:40] He came in with a tactical assault team. 他带着战术突击小队攻进来
[11:42] – He knew the floor plan. – Then I have no choice. -他有楼层平面图 -那我就别无选择了
[11:44] This task force is decommissioned. 特别小组停止行动
[11:46] – Diane — – Do you understand what has happened, Harold? -戴安 -你明白事情的严重性吗 哈罗德
[11:49] You obviously have a mole. 显然你们有内鬼
[11:51] We have to find Reddington. 我们必须找到雷丁顿
[11:53] The only thing that matters right now 目前最重要的是
[11:54] is how quickly we contain this. 我们要尽快控制住局势
[11:56] This did not happen. 这件事就当从未发生过
[11:57] Reddington is, and always has been, a fugitive at large. 雷丁顿是且一直是名逍遥法外的逃犯
[12:11] Aram, wait. 阿兰姆 等等
[12:13] – You can’t — – We’re done. I’m done. -你不能 -结束了 我不干了
[12:15] Listen to me — Red’s alive. 听我说 红魔还活着
[12:17] Liz, this is out of my hands. 莉兹 这事儿我管不了
[12:21] Okay, assuming… 好吧 假设…
[12:23] I could help… 我能帮上忙
[12:26] What would you need? 你要什么
[12:26] Closed-circuit feeds from the block around the building 这座楼附近街区的闭路监控录像
[12:29] from when Reddington came in, going back an hour. 从雷丁顿进入这里一小时前算起
[12:33] Supposed to hand off the security feeds 应该要把安全监控
[12:34] to the new team of investigators. 交给新的调查组
[12:37] I suppose I could make us a copy. 我想我能搞到副本
[12:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:41] How do you think Ressler’s doing? 雷斯勒情况怎么样
[12:43] He’s in surgery. 他还在手术
[12:46] They’re hoping they can save his leg. 希望能保住他的腿
[12:51] Aram… 阿兰姆
[12:53] we got to keep this between us. 这件事只能你知我知
[12:55] We don’t know who we can trust. 我们不知道还能相信谁
[12:58] Yeah. 是啊
[13:12] Emissary Hotel. How may I direct your call? 这里是特使酒店 需要我帮您转接吗
[13:14] Yes. Hi. A Mr. Kaplan, please. 是的 你好 请帮我转卡普兰先生
[13:17] He’s not available. 他现在没空
[13:19] Can you be reached at this number? 这个号码能联系到您吗
[13:21] This… 这个吗
[13:23] Uh, yes, I suppose. 应该 可以吧
[13:25] Goodbye. 再见
[13:30] The girl. 那姑娘
[13:32] The agent. 那个探员
[13:35] I want to know who she is. 我想知道她是谁
[13:38] You came out of the box for her. 你为了她从安全屋里出来
[13:42] Traded your life for hers. 用自己的性命换她的性命
[13:45] Red Reddington placing somebody else’s life ahead his own. 红魔雷丁顿竟然以别人的性命为重
[13:50] What makes her so special? 她为什么这么特别
[13:57] I learned so much watching you, Red. 我从你身上学到了很多 红魔
[14:02] You taught me… 你教会了我
[14:04] gave me a taste of the good life. 让我品尝了美好生活的滋味
[14:06] But that’s all I was allowed — a taste. 但仅此而已 浅尝辄止
[14:11] You’re greedy, Anslo. 你真是贪婪 安索
[14:16] You went behind my back, 你背着我
[14:17] made deals you knew I wouldn’t approve. 干着明知我不会同意的勾当
[14:22] What did you expect? 你觉得会怎么样
[14:31] I suppose I expected something better 我觉得至少该比
[14:33] than a bullet in the face, Red. 脸上挨一枪好点吧 红魔
[14:47] – Are you okay? – Yeah, I — -你还好吗 -还好 我
[14:48] – I didn’t know what was happening. I-I… – I know. -我不知道出了什么事 我 -我知道
[14:51] Who — who — who was that man on the phone? 谁 电话里的人是谁
[14:53] It’s nothing. 没什么
[14:54] – What happened to your face? – I’m okay. -你的脸怎么了 -我没事
[14:59] Damn it, you need to stop. You need to stop. 该死 你得停下来 得停下来
[15:02] You need to walk away from this job 你得赶紧辞职
[15:04] before it destroys you. 趁它还没毁了你
[15:06] Don’t. Listen to me. Don’t answer it. 别 听我说 别回了
[15:06] 收到新信息 回电话 卡普兰先生
[15:09] All right? Look at me. We can go. 好吗 看着我 我们可以离开
[15:12] – Go? – Anywhere. -离开 -去哪里都行
[15:14] Nebraska. We talked about moving there someday, 回内布拉斯加州 你父亲的葬礼上我们说过
[15:16] at your dad’s funeral. 有天我们要搬回那里去
[15:17] Someday. 总有一天
[15:24] I got caught up in the middle of something. 但现在我卷进了一些事里
[15:33] I have to take this. 我得接这个电话
[15:40] Aram, what do you have for me? 阿兰姆 你有什么发现
[15:42] I sent you the files. 我把文件发给你了
[15:43] Our cameras cover five blocks around the office 我们的监控覆盖办公室周围
[15:45] in every direction. 五个街区的每个方向
[15:46] Okay, I’ll look through them right now. 好 我现在就看
[15:48] Don’t bother. Red wasn’t followed. 不用了 没人跟踪红魔
[15:49] He came in at 5:15. 他五点十五进来的
[15:51] No tail cars, no eyes on the street. 没车跟着他 街上也没人盯梢
[15:54] Damn it. 该死
[15:56] How did Garrick know he was in the post office? 加里克怎么知道他在邮局里的
[15:58] My question exactly. 这也是我想问的
[16:00] So I started thinking… 所以我开始想…
[16:03] what if somebody inside already tipped him off? 是不是内部有人透露给他的消息
[16:06] – You found the mole? – No. -你发现内鬼了 -没有
[16:07] But I think I have a lead. 但我好像找到线索了
[16:09] We routinely collect all cellular transmission 我们照例搜集了内部和大楼周边
[16:11] from inside and directly around this facility. 所有的电话传输信息
[16:13] So much data — 那么多数据
[16:14] I had to play around with various mathematical structures — 我得用多种数学结构进行分析
[16:17] knots, multivariate polynomials — 结点 多元多项式
[16:18] – Aram, the lead? – Right. -阿兰姆 什么线索 -对
[16:20] I found a pattern in the transmissions — 我在传输信息里发现了一个规律
[16:23] A series of calls made from a burner cell. 从一次性手机里拨出的一系列电话
[16:25] Each call was placed just seconds 每通电话都是在雷丁顿
[16:27] after Reddington arrived at the post office. 到达邮局几秒后拨出的
[16:29] – All from the same burner? – No. -都是同一部手机打的吗 -不是
[16:31] All from different burners, 都是不同的手机
[16:32] but all the calls were to the same number. 但都拨向同一个号码
[16:34] I vectored the address 我追踪了地址
[16:35] to a private residence a few miles from here. 是栋离这里不远的私人住宅
[16:38] The address is 8123 12th Street. 地址是12街8123号
[16:41] What? 什么
[16:56] I’ll call you right back. 我一会打给你
[17:05] As with everything involving you 只要有你参与
[17:06] things are more complicated than they may appear. 事情就会比表面看上去更复杂
[17:09] If I could, I’d end this right now — 如果可以 我真想现在就结束一切
[17:14] Give you the horrifying death 让你面对恐怖的死亡
[17:16] that you so deserve. 反正你是罪有应得
[17:21] Then do it. 那就动手吧
[17:23] Yeah. When it’s time. 时机成熟我自然会动手
[17:26] You see, sadly, this isn’t my surprise party. 很遗憾 这不是我的惊喜派对
[17:30] I am merely the hired help. 我只是别人的帮手
[17:32] My job was to get you to the venue. 我负责把你带到指定地点
[17:37] And while I would pay a high price to silence you forever, 尽管我会花高价让你永远闭嘴
[17:41] others have paid much more 但别人花了更高的价钱
[17:43] for the chance to hear what you have to say. 来听一听你想说什么
[17:48] Please. 来吧
[17:50] Anesthesia blocks the impulses to the brain 麻醉剂会阻断通向大脑的神经信号
[17:55] so one doesn’t feel the sensation of pain. 这样人就不会感觉到疼痛了
[17:59] The drug that the kind doctor is giving you does the opposite. 这位善良医生给你注射的药恰恰相反
[18:03] It enhances the impulses received by the brain. 它会增强大脑接收的信号
[18:08] When he’s finished, 他注射完之后
[18:09] the feeling of a breeze wafting against your skin 一阵清风拂过你的肌肤
[18:13] will be enough to make you beg me to kill you. 都足以让你求我给你个痛快
[20:23] Cooper. 我是库珀
[20:24] Agent Keen? Agent Keen, are you there? 基恩探员 基恩探员 你在吗
[20:38] Mr. Kaplan? 卡普兰先生
[20:53] What color is the sky? 天空是什么颜色的
[20:54] Red. 红色
[20:57] You? 是你吗
[20:59] You’re Mr. Kaplan? 你是卡普兰先生
[21:07] – Who else knows you’re here? – Nobody. -还有谁知道你在这 -没人
[21:09] – Have you phoned anyone? – No. -你给别人打过电话吗 -没有
[21:11] – Who is he? – I don’t know. -他是谁 -不知道
[21:13] Every time Reddington came to the post office, 每次雷丁顿去邮局
[21:14] a call was made to this address — I assume to him. 就有人给这个地址打电话 我猜是打给他
[21:17] He’s been watching. 他一直在监视
[21:18] When he got word that Red was at the post office, 当他听说红魔到了邮局
[21:19] he must have called Garrick to trigger the hit. 他肯定给加里克打了电话让他动手
[21:21] – I’ll handle the body. – “Handle”? -我会处理掉尸体 -“处理掉”
[21:24] We need the bullets. 得把子弹取出来
[21:24] We can’t have ballistics traced to your weapon. 不能让弹道分析追查到你的武器
[21:26] Okay, wait. I can’t do this. 好了 等等 我不能这样做
[21:28] I’m a federal agent. 我是个联邦探员
[21:29] I have two directives — 我接到两个指令
[21:30] to protect you and find my employer. 保护你 还有找到我的雇主
[21:33] I intend to do both. 我想要把两项都完成
[21:36] My team will be here soon. Find his car. 我的人马上就到 去找到他的车
[21:44] 210 over 145. 高压210 低压145
[21:55] 103.7. 体温39.8摄氏度
[21:57] Increase the dosage. 加大剂量
[21:59] We’re already 12 cc over the max. 我们已经超过最大剂量12毫升了
[22:03] Then why isn’t it working?! 那为什么没见效
[22:06] He’s resisting somehow. 不知怎么的 他的身体在抵抗
[22:08] I can stick him again, 我能再给他一针
[22:09] but if his heart goes into v-fib, we could lose him. 但如果他开始室颤的话 可能会死的
[22:26] Stick him again. 再给他一针
[23:27] I ran his face against the database. 我在数据库里面对比了他的面部信息
[23:29] What database? 什么数据库
[23:31] No matches. 没有匹配结果
[23:32] The car is registered to Borderland Cargo — 车登记在边界货运名下
[23:34] a shell corp with a dummy address. 是个空壳公司 地址也是假的
[23:36] What about the GPS data? 那导航数据呢
[23:38] If he works for the man holding Red, 如果他为抓红魔的那个人工作
[23:39] then maybe he’s been there before. 也许他曾经去过那里
[23:49] You have six addresses. 一共有六个地址
[23:50] Five are centrally located — 其中五个在中心区
[23:52] A motel, a church, two gas stations, 一个旅店 一个教堂 两个加油站
[23:55] and a restaurant in Alexandria. 还有一个亚历山大市的餐厅
[23:57] But this? This is something. 但这个地址 有点问题
[23:59] Why? 怎么了
[24:00] It’s an industrial neighborhood, remote. 在工业区 比较偏远
[24:03] The kind of place I’d find for Mr. Reddington 如果我不想雷丁顿先生被发现
[24:05] if I didn’t want him to be found. 我就会把他藏在那里
[24:08] Time for a road trip. 是时候走一趟了
[24:26] Armed lookouts. 武装哨岗
[24:28] What are you doing? 你想干什么
[24:30] Calling it in. We need backup. 汇报情况 我们需要支援
[24:37] Stay in the car. My orders are to keep you safe. 待在车里 我接到的命令是保证你的安全
[25:16] I think we’re ready here. 我觉得准备好了
[25:17] About bloody time. 血腥时刻到
[25:48] We’ve got company. 有人来了
[26:20] What the hell is this place? 这到底是个什么地方
[26:31] He’s not here. 他不在这里
[26:54] How are we? 情况如何
[26:56] He’s ready for you, sir. 他准备好了 先生
[27:07] Hello, Ray. 你好啊 雷
[27:10] It’s been, what… 都过了
[27:11] 20 years? 20年了吧
[27:26] Tell me, Agent Keen, 告诉我 基恩探员
[27:27] which part of stand down wasn’t clear to you? 暂停行动这几个字你哪个不明白
[27:29] This wasn’t my operation. 不是我要行动的
[27:31] Fowler may have shut us down, but did you really think 福勒是让我们暂停行动 但你真认为
[27:33] Reddington’s people weren’t gonna try to find him themselves? 雷丁顿的人不会自己去找他吗
[27:35] They did this without your involvement? 他们这次行动你没参与吗
[27:37] The only reason you’re standing here 你站在这里的唯一原因就是
[27:38] is because they trust me enough to involve me. 他们足够信任我让我参与
[27:42] Enlighten me. What is all this? 让我长长见识 这些都是什么
[27:46] Some kind of operations outpost 邮局五公里外的
[27:48] three miles from the post office. 某个行动指挥点
[27:50] Seems to be manned by the same people 运营这个站点的好像和渗入我们内部
[27:51] who infiltrated our facility and kidnapped Reddington. 以及绑架雷丁顿的是同一批人
[27:55] That doesn’t concern you? 你不担心吗
[27:56] I lost a dozen people today, Keen! 我今天失去了十几个人 基恩
[27:59] That isn’t on you. It’s on me. 不会算在你头上 都是我的责任
[28:00] No one wants the men who did this more than I do. 没人比我更想抓住干这事的人
[28:02] But riding shotgun on an unsanctioned massacre 但是未经批准而胡乱杀人
[28:05] isn’t the way to get it done. 不是解决问题的方法
[28:08] – Excuse me, Director Cooper? – What is it? -库珀司长 -怎么了
[28:12] There’s something you need to see. 你得看看这个
[28:27] I thought I was clear — 我不是说得很清楚了吗
[28:28] this task force is done. 这个特别小组解散了
[28:31] I think you’ll reconsider. 我觉得你得再考虑考虑
[28:32] Why in God’s name would I do that? 凭什么我要这么做
[28:34] Because this isn’t just about Reddington anymore. 因为这已经不仅仅事关雷丁顿了
[28:36] Agent Keen located a surveillance outpost. 基恩探员找到了一处监视点
[28:38] A few miles from here. 就在这几公里外
[28:39] Next-gen tech, better than anything we have in the field. 新一代的技术 比我们现在用的都要高级
[28:42] – Surveillance on what? – Us. -监视什么的 -我们
[28:44] They’ve been watching this task force for months — 他们已经监视这个特别小组好几个月了
[28:46] phone taps, communications logs — 电话监听 通讯记录
[28:48] We’re not sure to what extent. 不知道还有些什么
[28:49] We were able to recover very little. 我们只恢复了一小部分数据
[28:51] The equipment and data were rigged to self-destruct. 设备和数据被设定为了自毁模式
[28:53] I don’t understand. How is this even possible? 我不明白 这怎么可能
[28:56] Something else you should know. 还有件事你得知道
[29:03] They’ve been watching you, too. 他们也在监视你
[29:15] All right, that’s enough. Let him down. 够了 放他下来
[29:17] Come on. Get him a chair. 给他弄把椅子
[29:35] I don’t understand, Ray. None of this had to happen. 我不明白 雷 这一切本来都没必要的
[29:40] I thought we had an arrangement. 我以为我们已经达成共识了
[29:43] We do. 确实是
[29:44] Eh, I don’t know. 那我就不明白了
[29:46] The people I represent, they’re… 我背后的人 他们
[29:50] they’re nervous. 他们很紧张
[29:52] We don’t know what to think. 我们不知道该怎么想了
[29:58] We could’ve killed you. 我们本可以杀了你
[30:00] I don’t mean today. I mean any day. 不是说今天 而是任何一天
[30:02] I mean every day for the past two decades. 过去二十年里的任何一天
[30:07] But we don’t. 但是我们没有
[30:09] We know what you have, Ray. 我们知道你掌握着什么 雷
[30:12] And we know what’ll happen to it if you turn up dead. 我们也知道要是你死了会发生什么
[30:17] So we do nothing. We let you live. 所以我们什么也没做 留你一命
[30:21] And in exchange, 作为交换
[30:22] we — we trust that our secret remains secret. 我们 我们相信我们的秘密不会泄露出去
[30:27] – Nothing has changed. – Oh, no. -什么都没有变 -不
[30:28] I’d say everything’s changed. 要我说一切都变了
[30:31] Everything changed the minute you surrendered to the FBI. 你向联调局自首的那一刻起一切都变了
[30:35] Did you think we wouldn’t know? 你以为我们不知道吗
[30:37] Maybe you wanted to change our arrangement. 也许你想毁约
[30:39] Maybe you thought you could turn yourself in, 也许你以为自首了
[30:41] and, uh, find some new friends to protect you. 就能找些新朋友来保护你
[30:44] Maybe you plan to expose us. 也许你想曝光我们
[30:45] No. 我没有
[30:56] What have you told, Ray? 你都告诉他们什么了 雷
[31:01] Nothing. 什么都没说
[31:01] Then what the hell are you doing here? 那你到底在这干什么呢
[31:03] My reasons have n-nothing to do with you. 我自有我的理由 和你无关
[31:14] Well, I hope so. 但愿如此
[31:16] I really do. 真的
[31:17] Because I’ve always liked you, Ray. 因为我一直都很喜欢你 雷
[31:20] You’re a pain in my neck, but… 虽然你对我而言好似如鲠在喉 但是
[31:24] I like you. 我喜欢你
[31:32] Just know this — 要知道
[31:34] You were walking in the park this morning. 你今天早上在公园散步
[31:36] We could’ve taken you then. 我们本可以在那时候抓你
[31:38] Instead, we dragged you from the safety and security 但是 我们把你从你和你新朋友们
[31:41] of the bed you’re now sharing with new friends. 所认为的安全之地拖走
[31:44] Why would we do a thing like that? 我们为什么要那么做呢
[31:49] To make it abundantly clear — 就是要让你知道
[31:53] There’s nowhere you can go… 你无处可躲
[31:57] There’s no one you can trust to keep you from us. 没有人能够让你逃离我们
[32:15] You were there? 你在那里吗
[32:17] When Reddington’s people took the building? 雷丁顿的人攻进那栋楼的时候
[32:19] How many people were killed? 有多少人被杀了
[32:21] At least six. 至少六人
[32:23] It was an outpost. Professionals. 那是行动点 都是专业人员
[32:26] These people were highly trained. 这些人都训练有素
[32:28] Like Garrick. 就像加里克那样
[32:30] What’s all this? 这都是什么
[32:31] A waste of time. 浪费时间
[32:32] By Cooper’s directive, 库珀的指示
[32:33] I reached out to a few of our colleagues at the agency, 我联系了几个中情局的同事
[32:36] informed them of our situation, and offered to contact 告诉他们我们的情况 并要求和其他
[32:39] my counterparts at the other black sites to share intel. 黑屋的中情局联络人分享情报
[32:42] All these names are redacted. 所有这些名字都被涂掉了
[32:43] So much for inter-agency cooperation. 中情局内的合作也就这样了
[32:49] You really think that Garrick had someone on the inside? 你真的认为加里克有内应吗
[32:53] It’s possible. 有可能
[32:55] The only one beyond suspicion is Ressler, 唯一没有嫌疑的是雷斯勒
[32:57] unless he used Garrick to shoot him in the leg 除非他让加里克朝他的腿开枪
[32:59] to cover his tracks. 来摆脱嫌疑
[33:00] – Is he still in surgery? – Four hours and counting. -他还在做手术吗 -已经四小时了
[33:10] 地址 霍林斯码头路527号 巴尔的摩 启用时间 1983年1月19日 停用时间 2002年4月9日
[33:11] Hollins Ferry Road. I know that address. 霍林斯码头路 我知道那个地方
[33:14] It says DCM — what does that mean? 上面写着DCM 是什么意思
[33:16] Decommissioned. 已停用
[33:18] Here I am trying to help, and the only names 我想帮忙 可没被涂掉的
[33:20] that aren’t blacked out are sites that are no longer in use. 都是已经不再使用的地方
[33:24] Is that a church? 那是个教堂吗
[33:26] Well, that’s the cover story. 表面而已
[33:27] – I’m gonna need satellite access to this address. – Why? -我需要这里的卫星图像 -为什么
[33:30] Because I think this might be where they’re holding Reddington. 因为我认为这里是他们扣押雷丁顿的地方
[33:36] Is this in Franklin Square? 是在佛兰克林广场吗
[33:37] Yeah. Why? 是的 怎么了
[33:38] The ambulance that was used to abduct Reddington 用于绑架雷丁顿的救护车在离那里
[33:41] they found burning in a garage a quarter mile from there. 400米远的车库里被发现已烧毁
[33:46] I think we found Reddington. 我们可能找到雷丁顿了
[33:48] Where? 在哪儿
[33:49] A church in Baltimore — a decommissioned black site. 巴尔的摩的一座教堂里 一个弃用的黑屋
[33:52] A black site? You think that’s where they’re holding Reddington? 黑屋 你觉得他们把雷丁顿扣押在那里吗
[33:54] It makes sense. It’s the last place we would think of. 这说得通 这是我们最不会去想的地方
[33:56] And if he knew about this site, he’d know about others. 如果他知道这里 那也会知道其他的
[33:58] What about it, Diane? I need an answer. 你怎么看 戴安 我需要你的答复
[34:00] Are we shut down or not? 还要不要继续
[34:12] You should go, sir. 你该走了 先生
[34:14] I’ll take care of Reddington. 我会处理好雷丁顿的
[34:15] No. 不
[34:18] We had a deal. 我们说好的
[34:19] I delivered him for interrogation. 我把他带来给你审问
[34:21] I took that risk because you promised — 我冒这么大风险是因为你承诺
[34:23] I know what we promised. 我记得我们的承诺
[34:26] But I don’t know is whether he’s telling the truth. 可我不清楚他说的是不是实话
[34:29] If you kill him, it could trigger whatever he has in place. 杀了他 也许会触发他准备好的事
[34:31] With all due respect, sir, that’s not my problem. 恕我直言 先生 这不关我事
[34:36] Excuse me? 你说什么
[34:37] I lost a lot of men today — couple of good ones. 我今天损失了不少人 好几名精英
[34:42] You had your talk. 你问完了
[34:45] Now it’s my turn. 现在轮到我了
[34:55] Just you and me again, Red. Just like the old days. 又只剩下我们俩了 红魔 一如往昔
[35:00] Oh, give it a rest. 省省吧
[35:01] We both know Fitch won’t let you finish it. 你我都明白 费奇是不会让你得逞的
[35:03] That’s as may be. 或许如此
[35:05] But you know what I can do, though, Red? 不过你知道我会做什么吗 红魔
[35:08] I can find Lizzy. 我会去找莉兹
[35:10] I can hurt her. I can make her suffer. 我会伤害她 让她尝尽苦头
[35:14] And when I’m finished, I can kill her. 等弄完了 就杀了她
[35:19] Sometimes you just have to take what you can 在这个疯狂世界 有时你只能做
[35:21] in this crazy world. 力所能及的事
[35:24] Guess who taught me that, Red. 猜猜这道理是谁教我的 红魔
[35:27] You did. 是你
[35:31] What? No smart quips? 怎么 不冷嘲热讽几句吗
[35:34] No? 不说吗
[35:40] You’re not actually feeling something, are you, Red? 你不会真有什么感觉了吧 红魔
[35:51] Regret. 后悔
[36:18] Clear. 安全
[36:20] Man down. 有人伤亡
[36:31] He was here. 他之前在这儿
[36:54] In what world is any of this okay? 这种情况怎么会没事
[36:57] The fact that you don’t see that, 你居然没觉得有什么
[36:58] – that this is somehow normal to you– – I’m sorry. -这对你来说已经成了常态 -对不起
[37:00] A man told me that he was gonna kill you. 一个男的跟我说他要杀了你
[37:05] I’ve been attacked, I’ve been accused of murder, 我被袭击 被指控谋杀
[37:07] and now people are watching us. 现在又有人在监视我们
[37:09] Apparently, there are cameras in our bedroom. 显然我们的卧室里有摄像头
[37:12] – They’re gone. – Do you believe that? -已经拆掉了 -你信吗
[37:16] I need us together… and safe. 我想要我们在一起 平平安安的
[37:21] I meant what I said earlier. 我之前说的是认真的
[37:25] We need to leave this place. 我们得离开这儿
[37:39] Audrey? 奥黛丽
[37:41] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛
[37:43] I got a call. You okay? 我接到了电话 你还好吗
[37:46] Yeah. Yeah, long story. 没事 说来话长
[37:49] I’m fine. 我没事
[37:50] They called you? 他们打电话给你了
[37:52] Bureau did. 局里打的
[37:54] I guess I’m still on as your “Next of kin.” 我猜记录上我还是你的亲属吧
[37:57] Right. Your name’s still on that list. 没错 你的名字还在那名单上
[38:00] I meant to take it off. I’ve just been so busy, I… 本来要去掉的 最近太忙了
[38:01] No, no, no. It’s okay. I get it. 不 不 没事的 我理解
[38:04] So, you’re okay? 你没事吧
[38:14] You’re engaged? 你订婚了
[38:19] It’s crazy, right? 不可思议 对吧
[38:22] Tell me he’s fat and unemployed. 告诉我他是个失业的胖子
[38:26] He’s fat and unemployed. 他是个失业的胖子
[38:31] Mind staying for a few minutes? 介意多待几分钟吗
[38:36] He was there. 他之前在那儿
[38:38] Lab tests confirm the blood was Reddington’s. 实验室确认了那是雷丁顿的血
[38:40] Which means? 也就是说
[38:41] As far as we can tell, he killed his captor and escaped. 就现在来看 他杀了绑匪然后逃跑了
[38:43] – Then why aren’t you out hunting him down? – I’m sorry? -那你们为什么没去追捕他 -什么
[38:46] I thought we were in the “cover our asses” business, 我还以为我们是要收拾烂摊子
[38:48] in containment mode. 需要谨小慎微
[38:49] That ship has sailed, Harold. 忘了它吧 哈罗德
[38:51] Someone is surveilling us, and we don’t know who. 有人在监视我们 不知道是谁
[38:54] – Reddington does. – You don’t know that. -雷丁顿知道 -这说不准
[38:56] We have a mole. 我们有内鬼
[38:57] That mole leaked intel 内鬼泄露了情报
[38:59] leading to the abduction and torture of Reddington. 导致雷丁顿被绑架和折磨
[39:01] It’s a simple math problem, Harold. 这很清楚了 哈罗德
[39:03] Whoever is after Reddington is after us, 追查雷丁顿的人 是冲着我们来的
[39:05] and that means, as far as I’m concerned, 这就意味着 在我看来
[39:07] that Reddington still has real value. 雷丁顿仍有利用价值
[39:10] The unit has a new focus — finding him. 你们有了新任务 找到他
[39:13] As of this moment, 从现在起
[39:15] the only target on the blacklist 黑名单上的唯一目标
[39:17] is Raymond Reddington. 就是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[39:23] ♬言语苍白无力♬
[39:25] It’s done. 搞定了
[39:27] ♬当你深陷谷底♬
[39:32] ♬未来无限光明♬
[39:36] ♬却映出末路穷途♬
[39:40] 联调局十大在逃重犯 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[39:41] ♬钟摆摇摇曳曳♬
[39:50] ♬你我来来走走♬
[39:59] ♬形单更是影只♬
[40:15] ♬终悟往昔所不知♬
[40:17] Hello? 你好
[40:19] Lizzy. 莉兹
[40:21] Red. 红魔
[40:22] ♬抑或解脱♬
[40:23] Where are you? 你在哪
[40:24] Gone for a short while. 离开一段时间
[40:24] ♬抑或萦绕♬
[40:26] Dembe’s looking for you. 邓比在找你
[40:26] ♬抑或担负♬
[40:27] He says it’s urgent. 他说很紧急
[40:29] Dembe will have to wait. 只能让邓比等着了
[40:32] Lizzy… 莉兹
[40:33] ♬朝阳来 夕霞去♬
[40:34] I want you to know, 我想让你知道
[40:35] wherever I am, whatever I’m doing, 无论我在何处 无论我在做什么
[40:39] if you are in need, I will be there. 只要你需要 我马上就会出现
[40:40] ♬光阴荏苒 绝裙而去♬
[40:41] The task force, Cooper — 特别小组 库珀
[40:43] They’re searching for you. 他们在找你
[40:45] What should I tell them? 我该怎么说
[40:46] – I have to go. – Wait. -我得挂了 -等等
[40:48] One question, please. 还有一个问题 拜托
[40:51] It’s about my father. 跟我父亲有关的
[40:54] Growing up, Sam — He raised me like his own. 萨姆把我抚养长大 视如己出
[40:59] He was… 他曾是…
[41:02] my whole world. 我的全部
[41:06] But he wasn’t my father. 但他不是我的生父
[41:09] What is the question, Lizzy? 你想问什么 莉兹
[41:10] ♬烈焰焚身难暖心灰意冷♬
[41:16] Are you my father? 你是我的生父吗
[41:18] ♬世界苍穹难掩无限离愁♬
[41:24] No. 不是
[41:30] Lizzy… 莉兹
[41:34] Be careful of your husband. 多加留意你丈夫
[41:37] ♬钟摆摇摇曳曳♬
[41:46] ♬钟摆摇摇曳曳♬
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme