时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Zum wohl! | 干杯 |
[00:21] | Bitte, meine freunde. | 请坐 我的朋友 |
[00:23] | In memory of the not-so-dearly departed Herr Spielman… | 为纪念不那么敬爱的已逝的斯皮尔曼先生 |
[00:27] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[00:28] | …who undercut and robbed you | 他在格拉茨的供应线上 |
[00:29] | on the supply routes through Graz, | 压低价格洗劫你们 |
[00:31] | I’ll double what he was spending | 我将会出两倍价格 |
[00:33] | and handle the packaging and transit myself. | 并且亲自负责打包和运输 |
[00:36] | Zum wohl! | 干杯 |
[00:41] | Donald! | 唐纳德 |
[00:42] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[00:45] | I told you I’d pick you up at the airport. | 我不是说要去机场接你的嘛 |
[00:49] | The cab ride must have cost you a fortune. | 计程车一定花了你不少钱吧 |
[00:51] | Guten tag, alles. | 美好的一天 大家好 |
[00:52] | Oh, is this… | 这是 |
[00:54] | Donald is my man at the State Department. | 唐纳德是我在国务院里的人 |
[00:56] | He’s been extremely helpful in all our endeavors here. | 他对我们的事业有极大的帮助 |
[01:00] | But the poor fellow | 但这个可怜的家伙 |
[01:01] | has to walk a terrible tightrope every single day. | 每天都得小心翼翼的 |
[01:04] | I feel obliged to get him drunk once in a while, | 我觉得有必要让他大醉一场 |
[01:07] | so I invited him down to celebrate. | 所以我邀请他来参加庆祝 |
[01:10] | Celebrate what, Red? | 庆祝什么 红魔 |
[01:11] | Free trade, Donald. Free trade. | 自由贸易 唐纳德 自由贸易 |
[01:14] | Freihandel. | 自由贸易 |
[01:16] | Honestly, this damn chip. What the hell do you want? | 说实话 这芯片真要命 你想要干嘛 |
[01:20] | – Keen needs you. – Then why isn’t she here? | -基恩需要你 -那她为什么不来 |
[01:22] | You mean why didn’t she fly to Munich | 你觉得她能在接到通知十分钟内 |
[01:23] | on 10 minutes’ notice? | 就准备好飞到慕尼黑吗 |
[01:24] | You made the trip. | 你不就来了吗 |
[01:26] | She’s been detained. | 她被关押了 |
[01:28] | By whom? | 被谁 |
[01:29] | The situation’s above my security clearance. | 我的级别无法了解情况 |
[01:31] | I was just given the job of locating you. | 我只是奉命来找你 |
[01:33] | No, you said she’s been detained. Is she in danger? | 不 你说她被关押了 她有危险吗 |
[01:36] | There’s a jet on the tarmac at Munich International. | 慕尼黑国际机场停着一架飞机 |
[01:38] | My plane’s faster. | 我的飞机更快 |
[01:51] | I just can’t believe he’s gone. | 我还是不敢相信他死了 |
[01:55] | I’m never gonna hear him say my name. | 我再也听不到他叫我的名字了 |
[01:58] | Or smell that old aftershave. | 也闻不到那老式剃须水的味道了 |
[02:02] | It’s different with you because you — | 跟你不一样 因为你 |
[02:04] | You can trace your life up to this moment, you know? | 你有你生活的全部记忆 知道吗 |
[02:08] | You have reliable records and… | 你有可靠的记录 还有 |
[02:12] | – You had your dad. – Yeah. | -你有你的爸爸 -是啊 |
[02:16] | Do you want me in here right now? | 你想要我在这里陪着你吗 |
[02:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:23] | Watch the time. You got work in a little bit. | 看着点时间 你就该上班了 |
[03:42] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[03:43] | Donald, what the hell are you doing? | 唐纳德 你这是在干什么 |
[03:45] | Taking you into protective custody. | 将你保护性拘留 |
[03:46] | Where’s Agent Keen? | 基恩探员在哪里 |
[03:48] | I lied to you, Red. You must be slipping. | 我骗了你 红魔 不然你一定会溜走的 |
[03:51] | I must be. | 我一定会的 |
[03:55] | Everybody, out. | 所有人出去 |
[03:57] | Why am I in handcuffs, Harold? | 为什么给我戴手铐 哈罗德 |
[03:58] | You’re violating our arrangement. | 你这是破坏我们的协定 |
[04:00] | There’s an imminent threat to your life. | 你的性命正受到威胁 |
[04:03] | That condition is a constant. | 那不是常态么 |
[04:04] | We have credible intelligence | 我们收到可靠情报称 |
[04:05] | that you’re being targeted for assassination. | 有人正试图刺杀你 |
[04:08] | My contacts at the CIA were sitting on an Egyptian sleeper cell. | 我在中情局的联系人正监控一个埃及恐怖组织 |
[04:11] | They intercepted communication | 他们截获了该组织与一个 |
[04:12] | between them and an informant called Wells. | 叫威尔斯的情报贩子的联络记录 |
[04:14] | Hilton Wells? | 希尔顿·威尔斯 |
[04:16] | – You obviously know him. – You obviously don’t. | -你显然知道他 -你显然不知道 |
[04:18] | Hilton Wells doesn’t speak with the Egyptians. | 希尔顿·威尔斯不会跟埃及人打交道 |
[04:20] | He hasn’t since he aligned himself with Mubarak | 自他在”阿拉伯之春”中与穆巴拉克结盟之后 |
[04:22] | during the Arab Spring. | 就再也没跟埃及人有过来往 |
[04:24] | I can show you the transcripts. | 我可以给你看记录 |
[04:25] | With all due respect, if the intel were worth having, | 恕我直言 如果这个情报有价值 |
[04:28] | then I would have it. | 那我早就已经搞到了 |
[04:29] | There’s a price on your head. | 有人悬赏要你的命 |
[04:31] | There’s a running price on my head, Agent Ressler. | 随时都有人悬赏要我的命 雷斯勒探员 |
[04:34] | Anslo Garrick? | 安索·加里克 |
[04:40] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[04:42] | If this intel was disseminated, | 这个情报之所以会泄露出来 |
[04:45] | it was done so directly to you. | 就是为了让你们能收到 |
[04:47] | It’s canned, | 这是圈套 |
[04:48] | which means Anslo Garrick intends to attack this facility. | 意味着安索·加里克要袭击这里 |
[04:52] | Oh, you think he wanted us to bring you here? | 你觉得他是想让我们把你带进来 |
[04:54] | What do I think? | 我觉得 |
[04:55] | I think we have a songbird in our midst, | 我觉得我们中间有叛徒 |
[04:57] | and until I find out who’s singing, I don’t trust anyone | 除非我找出是谁 否则我不会相信任何人 |
[05:00] | because someone helped to bring him here. | 因为绝对有人帮他混进来 |
[05:03] | To a black site. Why? | 为什么要混进”小黑屋” |
[05:04] | Because I’m asymmetrical. | 因为我是个自由人 |
[05:05] | I don’t need visas, passports, travel documents. | 我不需要签证 护照 旅行证件 |
[05:08] | Give me a bug-out bag and 30 seconds, | 给我个逃生包 再给我30秒时间 |
[05:11] | and I’m on my way to anywhere in the world. | 无论天涯海角我都能去 |
[05:13] | Garrick knows this. | 加里克知道这一点 |
[05:15] | He needs me contained, landlocked. | 他需要我被抓住关起来 |
[05:18] | So he fed you phony intel | 所以他才给你们假情报 |
[05:19] | to trigger your security protocol | 让你们实施安全方案 |
[05:21] | and now you’ve done exactly as he wished. | 而现在你们正中他下怀 |
[05:24] | He got you to bring me here | 他让你们把我带过来 |
[05:26] | so that he could attack this facility. | 目的就是要袭击这里 |
[05:29] | He doesn’t even know this place exists. | 他都不知道有这里的存在 |
[05:30] | All he does is extract people from places that don’t exist, | 他做的就是从不存在的地方找人的勾当 |
[05:33] | places exactly like this. | 正是这样的地方 |
[05:36] | Garrick exfils high-level detainees | 加里克会纠集强大的部队 |
[05:40] | always by considerable force. | 营救被羁押的高级目标 |
[05:42] | Park the truck near the elevator bank. | 把卡车停到电梯边上 |
[05:45] | He liberated Mahmoud Al Azok | 他从白令海一个恶魔岛般的 |
[05:47] | from an Alcatraz-like CIA black site in the Bering Sea. | 中情局黑屋里救出了穆罕默德·阿尔·阿佐克 |
[05:51] | That was Shining Path, a Splinter Cell. | 那是秘鲁反政府组织光辉道路所为 |
[05:53] | Azok has ties to a Caribbean money launderer. | 阿佐克跟加勒比的洗钱分子有关系 |
[05:56] | No. That was Garrick, | 不 那是加里克干的 |
[05:58] | paid by that same Peruvian money launderer | 是那个秘鲁的洗钱分子花钱 |
[06:01] | to make it appear as though Shining Path broke him out. | 让他把事件伪装成光辉道路所为 |
[06:02] | A7安检口 正在核对信息 伊丽莎白·基恩 特别探员 | |
[06:05] | It was Garrick. | 但其实是加里克干的 |
[06:11] | Whoa. No, no, no. Whoa, whoa. | 等等 等等 |
[06:13] | You can’t be here! Hey! Tell him he can’t be here! | 你不能停在这里 告诉他不能停在这里 |
[06:17] | Now open the compactor. | 现在打开压实机 |
[06:18] | He almost exclusively works with a group of heavily armed, | 他几乎只跟一群装备精良 |
[06:22] | highly skilled mercenaries | 技术娴熟的雇佣兵合作 |
[06:24] | who call themselves the Wild Bunch…. | 他们称自己为狂暴帮 |
[06:29] | …Former flag wavers made over in Frankenstein-like fashion | 其实是一群过激的爱国主义者演变的 |
[06:33] | into bloodless, country-less killers. | 冷血的无国界杀手 |
[06:39] | Garrick is not a precision instrument. | 加里克不喜欢精心策划 |
[06:41] | He’s a blunt-force object… | 他喜欢靠蛮力解决问题 |
[06:44] | and seemingly immune to bullets. | 而且好像根本不怕子弹 |
[06:45] | I can attest to this first-hand | 这个我本人可以证实 |
[06:47] | having put one in his head years ago at point-blank range. | 我多年前近距离朝他的头上打过一枪 |
[06:51] | Harold, this building is about to be breached. | 哈罗德 这里要被攻破了 |
[07:25] | They’re in. | 他们进来了 |
[07:28] | Elevator’s disabled. Transmission’s jammed. | 电梯停运 通讯信号阻断 |
[07:30] | We have takedown. | 一切就绪了 |
[07:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:48] | Initiate full facility lockdown. | 封锁整栋建筑 |
[08:31] | Telecom is dead. I have no signal. | 通讯被切断了 我这里没有信号 |
[08:33] | Get me out of these damn cuffs. | 快把我的手铐打开 |
[08:34] | You’re going into the box until the threat is neutralized. | 危险解除前你先待在安全屋里 |
[08:36] | Neutralized? Harold, do not make a stand. | 解除 哈罗德 不要抵抗 |
[08:39] | Get your people the hell out of here. | 快让你的人撤离 |
[08:41] | All non-essential and unarmed personnel | 所有无关及未携带武器人员 |
[08:43] | evacuate via southeast stairwells. | 通过东南方向的楼梯撤离 |
[08:45] | Carry code oriole baton 338. | 行动代号OB338 |
[08:48] | Anyone not presenting this code upon egress will be detained. | 不知行动代号靠近出口者 马上扣押 |
[08:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:54] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[09:12] | Relay, relay, relay, seize state. | 中继转播 中继转播 快速武装 |
[09:14] | Assume all comm lines compromised. | 默认所有通讯线路被监听 |
[09:16] | Rally point 14-14-6. | 集合地点 14-14-6 |
[09:18] | The armory? | 军械库吗 |
[09:19] | We need to get to our own weapons before they do. | 我们得抢先拿到武器 |
[09:21] | This is Director Cooper authorizing a full data burn. | 我是库珀司长 命令销毁所有数据 |
[09:23] | Destroy onsite drives and terminals | 销毁现场所有驱动和终端 |
[09:25] | and burst transmit all backup data | 把所有备份数据传到 |
[09:26] | to the central servers at Quantico. | 匡蒂科的中央服务器 |
[09:28] | I don’t think you appreciate the sheer firepower | 我看你好像还不清楚进入这里的 |
[09:31] | – that has entered this building. – Shut up. | -武装力量的火力有多厉害 -闭嘴 |
[09:33] | He means to take me, Agent Ressler, | 他是要把我抓走 雷斯勒探员 |
[09:34] | and kill anyone in his way or in his wake. | 杀掉所有挡路的人 所行之地不留活口 |
[09:37] | This isn’t about digging in. This is about escape. | 现在不是调查的时候 该逃命了 |
[09:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:46] | Why not let them have me, Donald? | 不如让他们带走我吧 唐纳德 |
[09:48] | I’ll likely be tortured for weeks and left to rot | 我可能会被折磨几个星期 苟延残喘 |
[09:51] | until they finally deign to put a bullet in my skull. | 直到他们愿意一枪杀死我 |
[09:54] | Wouldn’t that please you? | 难道你不喜欢这结果吗 |
[09:56] | You’re an adjunct informant for the FBI, Reddington. | 你是联调局的线人 雷丁顿 |
[09:59] | That means you’re my responsibility. | 所以保护你是我的责任 |
[10:01] | That means I fight for your life | 不管我有多想要你的命 |
[10:02] | regardless of how badly I want to take it. | 我还是得尽力保护你 |
[10:52] | Don’t, Reddington. | 不要走 雷丁顿 |
[10:54] | Don’t leave me unarmed. | 不要让我手无寸铁 |
[10:55] | Donald, you and I aren’t done just yet. | 唐纳德 我们俩还没完呢 |
[11:55] | Hello, Red. | 你好啊 红魔 |
[12:21] | We’re going up. | 我要把你移到床上去 |
[12:37] | Red… | 红魔 |
[12:39] | Red, did you really think there was a distance you could cover | 红魔 你真的认为你能躲在安全范围内 |
[12:43] | or a hole deep enough that you could hide in? | 或是找个洞藏起来吗 |
[12:48] | There is nowhere in this world | 我可以追着你到世界上 |
[12:51] | that I cannot reach you, Red. | 每一个角落 红魔 |
[12:56] | Fortification be damned. | 再坚固的堡垒也无济于事 |
[12:59] | I heard you made yourself | 我听说你弄到了一个 |
[13:01] | some sweet little immunity deal, Red. | 不错的豁免权 红魔 |
[13:05] | I heard that you fitted the FBI with strings, | 我听说你像个傀儡一样 |
[13:09] | and now they hang upon your hip like a hatchet. | 任由联调局摆布 |
[13:13] | Not bad. | 很好 |
[13:17] | Prudent. | 够聪明 |
[13:18] | But they can’t keep you safe from someone like me, Red, | 但他们阻止不了我这样的人 红魔 |
[13:22] | someone who sat in blackness | 像我这种五年以来 |
[13:25] | for five years. | 一直处于暗处的人 |
[13:28] | Five years | 五年来 |
[13:29] | thinking about the pain… | 想着我要施加在 |
[13:32] | I was going to inflict on you | 你身上的痛苦 |
[13:34] | while slowly breaking | 同时慢慢地 |
[13:37] | your will, your body, | 消磨你的意志 你的身体 |
[13:40] | and finally your mind. | 最后再到你的思想 |
[13:45] | That day is here, my friend. | 这一天终于来了 我的朋友 |
[13:51] | And it will end with your screams, | 一切将会随着你的尖叫声而逝去 |
[13:58] | as God is my witness. | 而上帝就是我的见证人 |
[14:16] | Aram, can I get any kind of internal camera signal | 阿兰姆 你能不能接收到内部监视器的信号 |
[14:19] | or tap into our surveillance array? | 或接入监控数组 |
[14:21] | It would have to be hardwired, sir. | 必须硬件接入才行 长官 |
[14:22] | They’ve knocked out the grids. | 他们中断了电网 |
[14:23] | What about the telecom signal? Could it be restored? | 那通信信号呢 可以修复吗 |
[14:24] | Same thing. Unfortunately, | 同样的原理 很不幸 |
[14:26] | it would have to be hacked locally. | 必须在本地才能入侵 |
[14:27] | Where would you hack it? | 在哪里你才能入侵 |
[14:27] | Main generator room would give me the best chance. | 主配电室的成功率会更大 |
[14:29] | It has all the uplink terminals. | 那里有所有的上行传输终端 |
[14:30] | – But the power’s down. – It won’t matter. | -但是电源被切断了 -没问题 |
[14:32] | Our backup generator should enable the uplink | 我们的后备发电机应该足以启动上行传输 |
[14:33] | and allow me to splice a separate signal from the telecom. | 能让我从通信处连接单独的信号 |
[14:36] | – Do you have a radio? – Yeah. | -你有无线电吗 -有 |
[14:38] | Good. Tune it to EMR-designation | 很好 调到电磁辐射频道 |
[14:40] | “Hatchling.” | 暗号是雏鸟 |
[14:41] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[14:42] | Get to the main generator room. | 去主发电机房吧 |
[14:44] | Kill anything that isn’t FBI. | 杀掉任何不是联调局的人 |
[14:47] | Go. | 去吧 |
[15:04] | Closed comms. Closed comms. | 闭路通讯 闭路通讯 |
[15:05] | Go to EMR-designation channel — | 调至电磁辐射指示频道 |
[15:07] | Codify, “Hatchling.” | 暗号 雏鸟 |
[15:08] | Codify, “Hatchling.” | 暗号 雏鸟 |
[15:13] | Hatchling-5591-abstract. | 雏鸟 5591A |
[15:15] | – Keen? – I’m here, sir. | -基恩 -是的 长官 |
[15:17] | Do not attempt any form of ingress. | 不要尝试攻入 |
[15:18] | – Hostiles have the high ground. – I’m already inside. | -敌方占据着优势 -我已经进来了 |
[15:21] | – Have you been captured? Are you injured? – Neither. | -你被抓住了吗 受伤了吗 -都没有 |
[15:22] | – Where are you? – Barricaded inside the armory. | -你在哪里 -躲在军械库里 |
[15:24] | Ressler and Reddington are unaccounted for, presumed down. | 雷斯勒和雷丁顿下落不明 估计已落入敌手 |
[15:29] | What are you feeling in your extremities? | 你的四肢感觉怎么样 |
[15:31] | – What do you feel? – Not much. | -有什么感觉 -没什么感觉 |
[15:34] | My fingers are numb. My face is getting cold. | 手指麻了 脸越来越冷 |
[15:37] | Shock is setting in. | 你要开始休克了 |
[15:39] | How much blood have I lost? | 我流了多少血 |
[15:40] | More than a thimbleful. | 一点点 |
[15:42] | – What about my leg? – Lay down. Lay down. | -我的腿呢 -先躺下来 |
[15:45] | Donald, never let it be said that I valued | 唐纳德 不要说我把 |
[15:47] | a Zegna venticinque tie over a human life, | 一条杰尼亚领带看的比人命还重要 |
[15:50] | even yours. | 即使是你的命 |
[15:51] | Take up a handful of your own tie. | 把你的领带拿下来 |
[15:52] | This is gonna be hugely unpleasant and very painful. | 这将会非常痛苦难忍 |
[16:00] | Bite down. | 咬住 |
[16:31] | All right? | 还好吗 |
[16:33] | Keep pressure on it. Just keep pressure on it. | 继续压住 不要松开 |
[16:41] | I don’t like his chances, Red. | 我看他凶多吉少了 红魔 |
[16:43] | That leg looks like minced beef. | 那条腿看起来像牛肉馅 |
[16:46] | All you have to do to save Agent Ressler’s life | 能拯救雷斯勒探员的唯一办法 |
[16:50] | is come out, Red. | 已经很明显了 红魔 |
[16:59] | Don… | 唐 |
[17:02] | We never met in person, Don, | 我们还没见过面呢 唐 |
[17:04] | but if you’d done your job back in Brussels in ’08, | 但如果你08年在布鲁塞尔把工作做好 |
[17:08] | I wouldn’t be here now. | 我就不会在这里了 |
[17:11] | Agent Ressler here ran that little kick murder squad | 雷斯勒探员带了一支队伍 |
[17:14] | tried to clip you in Waterloo Station, Red. | 想在滑铁卢车站夹击你 红魔 |
[17:19] | I gave him your train number, your itinerary. | 我告诉了他你的车次和路线 |
[17:22] | All little Donnie here had to do was supply the bullet, | 这位小唐尼需要做的就是朝你开枪 |
[17:25] | but no. | 但是他没有 |
[17:26] | Bungled! | 他搞砸了 |
[17:28] | And now, as fate has a great fondness | 命运就是喜欢 |
[17:32] | for moments like these, | 这样捉弄人 |
[17:34] | Here we are. | 我们又聚首了 |
[17:36] | And it is you, Red, | 红魔 |
[17:37] | that can spare or end | 雷斯勒探员是生是死 |
[17:41] | Agent Ressler’s life. | 取决于你 |
[17:46] | You know, Anslo, I’m looking at you, | 安索 我看着你 |
[17:48] | and I got to say I’m really surprised. | 不得不说我很惊讶 |
[17:50] | With the access you now have to top-notch plastic surgeons, | 找到顶级的整容医生对你来说不是什么问题 |
[17:53] | why you haven’t done something — | 为什么你还不 |
[17:55] | anything — about that horrific scar. | 处理一下你那个可怕的伤疤 |
[17:59] | I mean, how do you wake up to that | 你怎么能忍受每天早上 |
[18:01] | staring back at you in the mirror every morning? | 被镜子里那可怕的伤疤盯着 |
[18:06] | But you know what? It’s not the scar. | 但是你知道吗 其实可怕的不是伤疤 |
[18:09] | It’s really the eye. | 而是你的眼睛 |
[18:20] | But, hey, lucky you. | 不过 你很幸运 |
[18:22] | I normally carried Hydra-Shok hollow points. | 我通常都带着九蛇空尖弹 |
[18:24] | I was trying out a new | 但当时我在试验一种新的 |
[18:25] | series of center-fire wadcutters that week. | 中心发火式冲孔型子弹 |
[18:27] | It’s probably the only thing that saved your life, really. | 也就是因为这一点你才没死 |
[18:29] | Me switching ammo. | 我换了弹药 |
[18:35] | Think about that little irony now | 想想这小小的讽刺吧 |
[18:37] | every time you randomly find your reflection | 每次你无意间看到你的倒影 |
[18:39] | or are reminded of that… | 或者被别人提起 |
[18:41] | unfortunate thing I’ve done to your face. | 我在你脸上留下的不幸印记时 |
[18:45] | Think about it. | 仔细想想吧 |
[18:46] | You trashed a one-of-a-kind partnership. | 你毁掉了独一无二的合作机会 |
[18:50] | We were never partners, Anslo. | 我们从来都未真正合作过 安索 |
[18:52] | You violated whatever trust I had in you. | 你侮辱了我对你的信任 |
[18:56] | So, naturally, I did what I always did… | 所以 我只是做了我平时会做的事 |
[18:59] | and beat you. | 并且打败了你 |
[19:01] | And you did what you always did — got beaten by me. | 你也和平时一样 被我打败了 |
[19:13] | True to form, Anslo. | 不出所料 安索 |
[19:14] | Why take time to think when it’s so much easier to shoot? | 既然能用武力解决 要思考何用 |
[19:17] | This glass was developed by DARPA | 这个玻璃是由国防部高级研究计划局设计 |
[19:20] | for secure cover and housing in combat zones. | 用于在战区进行安全掩护和临时居住 |
[19:23] | That .45 might as well be a spit straw. | 那个点45口径的枪根本奈何不了它 |
[19:27] | Oh, good, Red. | 不错啊 红魔 |
[19:28] | I’ve brought a whole picnic basket to this party. | 我参加这场盛宴 岂会空手而来 |
[19:32] | And, little pig, little pig, | 小猪 小猪 |
[19:34] | you are going to let me come in. | 你会让我进去的 |
[19:40] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 上吧 |
[20:01] | Oh, calm, calm, calm. | 冷静 冷静 冷静 |
[20:04] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油 加油 加油 |
[20:06] | Use your training. Use your training. | 利用训练学到的技巧 利用它们 |
[20:08] | Be fluid. Be fluid. | 行动利索 行动利索 |
[20:24] | Okay. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[20:26] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[20:46] | Command down. Command down. Armory overrun. | 指挥官遇袭 指挥官遇袭 军械库被占领 |
[20:47] | Repeat, armory overrun. | 重复 军械库被占领 |
[20:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[20:56] | Please, help! | 救命 |
[21:02] | Help! | 救命 |
[21:03] | Can someone help me? Please help! | 有人吗 救命啊 |
[21:06] | Lower your gun to your side. | 放下你的枪 |
[21:11] | Now reach across your body with your right hand | 用你的右手绕过身体 |
[21:13] | and remove your tactical belt. | 卸下你的装备腰带 |
[21:14] | Any sudden or aggressive movements, and I will kill you. | 有任何轻举妄动 一枪毙了你 |
[21:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:48] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[21:55] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[21:58] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[22:17] | We don’t have enough explosives. | 我们的炸药不够 |
[22:21] | – What? – We don’t have enough explosives, | -什么 -我们的炸药不够 |
[22:24] | not according to the specs we pulled up on this thing. | 不足以让我们炸开这个东西 |
[22:31] | Tabletop to Blue Wolf. | 桌面呼叫苍狼 |
[22:33] | Send a short chalk back to the armory. | 派几个人去军械库 |
[22:36] | We’re a little light on bang here. | 我们的炸药不够 |
[22:37] | So you bring me back | 你们去把军械库里 |
[22:38] | every piece of explosive ordnance that they have. | 所有的炸药都给我带过来 |
[22:52] | Donald, I’m gonna quietly cross my fingers before I ask, | 唐纳德 愿老天保佑你 我问你 |
[22:55] | but what blood type are you? | 你是什么血型 |
[22:58] | B-negative. | 阴性B型血 |
[23:00] | And you thought we had nothing in common. | 你还觉得我们毫无共同点 |
[23:02] | There’s only 2% of us, you know? | 全国只有百分之二的人是咱俩这血型 |
[23:05] | – What are you doing? – You need a blood transfusion. | -你要干吗 -你需要输血 |
[23:07] | Or we’re gonna have to open that door, | 要么我们就得打开那扇门 |
[23:08] | which will likely be the end of both of us. | 但后果可能是我们俩都没命 |
[23:11] | Give me a gun. These bastards want to go. Let’s go. | 给我把枪 跟这群混蛋决一死战 |
[23:14] | The concept of a last stand | 这种背水一战的作法 |
[23:16] | sounds so heroically romantic, doesn’t it, Donald? | 听上去真是英雄悲情 不是吗 唐纳德 |
[23:20] | But there’s a good reason why we didn’t see | 与其这样 我们不如看看 |
[23:21] | what happened to Butch and Sundance. | 神枪手和智多星会怎么做 |
[23:23] | Being riddled by bullets and left to rot | 任被乱枪扫射的血肉在玻利维亚 |
[23:25] | under a scorching Bolivian sky does not a sequel make. | 灼热的日光下腐烂可拍不出续集 |
[23:28] | And if you’ve surmised nothing about me by now, know this. | 要是你现在还不了解我 记住这一点 |
[23:33] | I’m gonna be around for the sequel. | 我可不会束手就擒 |
[23:36] | You’re really gonna do a field transfusion? | 你真的要给我进行无防护输血吗 |
[23:38] | Oh, come now, Donald. | 别担心 唐纳德 |
[23:40] | Think how much smarter you’ll be afterwards. | 想想以后你会变得多聪明 |
[23:45] | Why the hell are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[23:47] | It’s pretty obvious I hate your guts, | 很明显我非常讨厌你 |
[23:49] | and I can’t imagine you hold a whole lot of warmth for me, | 难以想象你会这么关心我 |
[23:52] | especially after hearing about Brussels. | 特别是在你听说布鲁塞尔那件事之后 |
[23:55] | I knew about Brussels. | 我知道布鲁塞尔的事 |
[23:58] | Then why save me? | 那为什么还救我 |
[23:59] | Because that’s what you do when someone is dying in front of you. | 因为任何人面对将死之人都会这么做 |
[24:03] | Allies today, enemies tomorrow. | 今日的盟友 明日的敌人 |
[24:07] | The world is a complex place, | 人心的变幻无常 |
[24:09] | further complicated by man’s fickle nature. | 把这个世界变得愈发复杂 |
[24:12] | Years ago, I saved a man’s life | 多年前 我在黎巴嫩的一棵 |
[24:14] | under a beautiful old cedar tree in Lebanon. | 美丽的雪松下救了一个人 |
[24:17] | A month later, | 一个月后 |
[24:18] | he tried to kill me in a hotel in Damascus. | 那个人企图在大马士革的一家宾馆里杀我 |
[24:21] | I understood. Allegiances shift. | 我理解 效忠别人了嘛 |
[24:28] | A month later… | 一个月后 |
[24:30] | I broke his neck with a shower caddy. | 我用花洒勒断了他的脖子 |
[24:34] | It’s this job today, another one tomorrow. | 此一时 彼一时 |
[24:38] | That needle in your arm becomes the one in your neck. | 救你命的针头变成要你命的武器 |
[24:41] | It’s just that fast. | 一切转变的如此快 |
[24:52] | Red. | 红魔 |
[24:54] | Do you remember that roadrunner cartoon where the coyote | 你还记得那个走鹃的动画片吗 |
[24:59] | makes the mountain of TNT and gunpowder barrels? | 郊狼在山里铺满了炸药和火药桶 |
[25:02] | And blows himself sky-high? | 最后把他自己炸飞了 |
[25:03] | Yes, Anslo. Is that what you’re doing out there? | 我记得 安索 这就是你正在做的吗 |
[25:06] | Is this to be mass suicide by explosion, I hope? | 打算搞个爆炸集体自杀 |
[25:09] | No. We’ll be fine out here, Red. | 不 我们会平安逃脱的 红魔 |
[25:13] | But with these charges rigged to blow inward, | 不过这些炸药会向内爆炸 |
[25:17] | I can’t say the same about you. | 你们就不好说了 |
[25:20] | It’s no matter. | 不过没关系 |
[25:22] | I intend to thoroughly torture the hell | 就算你被炸成渣了 |
[25:24] | out of whatever’s left of you. | 我也会好好鞭尸的 |
[25:29] | Oh, come on! | 来啊 |
[25:31] | Play with me! | 和我玩啊 |
[25:34] | I’d give that leg up as a lost cause by now, wouldn’t you? | 那条腿失了那么多血已经没救了 不是吗 |
[25:37] | If sepsis hasn’t set in by now, Donnie, it will. | 就算现在还没出现败血症 唐尼 也快了 |
[25:42] | And then your body | 到时候你的身体 |
[25:43] | will slowly start to poison its own blood supply. | 会逐渐开始破坏自身的供血系统 |
[25:48] | Including that little keg tap | 包括刚刚雷丁顿 |
[25:51] | that Reddington’s giving you right now. | 输给你的那些 |
[25:59] | Drip, drip, Don. | 一滴 一滴 唐 |
[26:01] | Drip, drip, drip. | 一滴 一滴 一滴 |
[26:46] | Raines? | 雷恩斯 |
[26:51] | Raines? | 雷恩斯 |
[26:52] | Respond now or I’m gonna shoot. | 快回答 不然我就开枪了 |
[26:54] | In three…two…one. | 三 二 一 |
[27:05] | Tabletop to Chalk One, where’s my bang? | 桌面呼叫一号小队 让你找的炸药呢 |
[27:07] | Let’s go. I’ve got a box to blow up. | 快点 我要炸开这个安全屋 |
[27:09] | Tell him you’re on your way back. | 告诉他你正在往回走 |
[27:11] | Tell him anything other than that, | 你要是敢说别的 |
[27:12] | and you’re lying with your buddy. | 你就可以去找你死去的战友了 |
[27:15] | Chalk One to Tabletop, we’re on our way back now. | 一号小队呼叫桌面 我们正在返回 |
[27:19] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[27:29] | Liz. | 莉斯 |
[27:31] | Agent Keen, it’s me. | 基恩探员 是我 |
[27:34] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[27:35] | I could ask you the same. Where did you come from? | 我还想问你呢 你从哪进来的 |
[27:37] | I snuck in. | 我偷偷溜进来的 |
[27:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:39] | Trying to restore the telecom | 修理通讯设备 |
[27:40] | so we can call in the cavalry. | 这样我们就能呼叫支援部队了 |
[27:41] | Where is everyone? | 其他人呢 |
[27:43] | Captured. | 都被抓了 |
[27:46] | Where’s Red and Ressler? | 红魔和雷斯勒在哪里 |
[27:51] | I think Ressler’s in bad shape. | 我觉得雷斯勒现在状况很不好 |
[27:55] | Any idea who hit this facility? | 知道是谁攻击了这里吗 |
[27:58] | Someone called Garrick. | 一个叫加里克的人 |
[27:59] | He’s disabled telecom, | 他破坏了通讯设备 |
[28:00] | simplex, and duplex signals. | 单工和双工信号都不能用了 |
[28:02] | How long before you can restore the telecom? | 你多长时间能修好 |
[28:04] | I haven’t been able to hack around it. | 我都还没能黑进去呢 |
[28:05] | – They are jamming the signal internally. – How? | -他们从内部干扰了信号 -怎么做到的 |
[28:08] | Uh, based on just the waveform readings and the wattage output, | 根据波形数据和输出的瓦特数判断 |
[28:11] | it’s, uh, something powerful, uh, but portable. | 那玩意儿功率很大 但又很轻便 |
[28:14] | Where would they place it? | 他们会把它放置在哪里 |
[28:15] | All the uplink and communication relays | 所有的上行和通讯中继器 |
[28:17] | are in the subfloor garage. | 都在底层的车库 |
[28:18] | Could you reset the telecom if the jammers were disabled? | 如果干扰器失效 你能重置通信系统吗 |
[28:21] | It would automatically reset, yeah. | 是的 系统会自动重置的 |
[28:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:27] | You got a weapon? | 你有武器吗 |
[28:28] | Uh, yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[28:31] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[28:33] | we’re gonna go find those jammers. | 我们要去找出那些干扰器 |
[28:35] | “We”? | “我们” |
[28:37] | Yes. You and I in the plural. | 是的 你和我两个人 |
[28:39] | Uh, but I-I-I thought I’m waiting for the signal | 但是我觉得我应该等着信号 |
[28:41] | so we can call the cavalry. | 这样就能呼叫支援部队了 |
[28:43] | We are the cavalry. Give me your gun. | 我们就是支援部队 把你的枪给我 |
[28:46] | Um, I-I’ve only shot at paper. | 我只射过纸靶 |
[28:51] | Pretend they’re paper. | 就当他们是纸做的 |
[29:05] | Donald. | 唐纳德 |
[29:07] | Donald! | 唐纳德 |
[29:08] | Feeling any wittier yet? | 有没有觉得变聪明了 |
[29:09] | Any strange cravings for | 有没有想吃鲟鱼子酱或者 |
[29:10] | beluga caviar or Marcel Proust? | 想读马塞尔·普鲁斯特的书 |
[29:15] | I know you don’t think much of me, | 我知道你看不上我 |
[29:17] | but you don’t get assigned a case file like yours | 但是如果不够出类拔萃 是不可能 |
[29:19] | unless you pass muster. | 负责你这种大案子的 |
[29:24] | May I ask you something | 我能问你点事吗 |
[29:25] | with the hope that you won’t take offense? | 希望你不要介意 |
[29:28] | You already know it’s gonna offend me. Ask anyway. | 你知道我会介意的 问吧 |
[29:32] | What happened to Audrey Bidwell? | 奥黛丽·比德韦尔怎么了 |
[29:41] | She left me. | 她离开了我 |
[29:43] | You were engaged. | 你们当时都订婚了 |
[29:45] | To her, yeah. | 是的 |
[29:49] | It was my engagement with you that ended that relationship. | 是因为你我才跟她分手的 |
[29:53] | Five years, I chased you. | 我追捕了你五年 |
[29:55] | Five years trying to make my name. | 这五年里我一直想有所成就 |
[30:00] | Look where it’s gotten me. | 可到头来却是这个下场 |
[30:14] | Chalk Two to Tabletop, | 二号小队呼叫桌面 |
[30:16] | one dead, one down. | 一个死了 另一个被绑了 |
[30:18] | We have an enemy within. | 有敌人混进来了 |
[30:20] | We have a monkey wrench running around in here somewhere. | 有人在这里面捣鬼 |
[30:24] | Find them. | 给我找到他们 |
[30:32] | How did you know about my ex? | 你是怎么知道我的前女友的 |
[30:35] | I know a great many things about you, Donald. | 我知道很多你的事 唐纳德 |
[30:38] | Right. | 是啊 |
[30:39] | It’s the core of your business — information. | 这是你事业的核心 信息 |
[30:42] | Misinformation. | 以及错误的信息 |
[30:45] | I don’t know how you did it, Reddington. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 雷丁顿 |
[30:48] | Forsaking the flag, abandoning your country. | 背叛国家 背叛人民 |
[30:53] | We become who we are. | 万事皆有因 |
[30:56] | We can’t judge a book by its cover… | 不能根据一本书的封面来判断它的好坏 |
[31:00] | but you can by its first few chapters | 但可以通过它的前几章来判断 |
[31:03] | and, most certainly, by its last. | 当然 通过结尾就更好判断了 |
[31:09] | So, what’s it all about, then, the blacklist? Revenge? | 这份黑名单到底是为了什么 复仇吗 |
[31:13] | Oh, revenge is too easy and over so quickly. | 复仇太简单 也太短暂 |
[31:18] | I would hope for more than that. | 我要的可不止这些 |
[31:22] | We’re not gonna live through this. | 我们逃不过这一劫了 |
[31:26] | I think we will. | 我觉得可以 |
[31:28] | How? | 怎么逃 |
[31:32] | Have you ever sailed across an ocean, Donald? | 你驾船横渡过海洋么 唐纳德 |
[31:37] | No. | 没有 |
[31:38] | On a sailboat surrounded by sea with no land in sight? | 在一望无际的海洋中孤帆远航 |
[31:41] | Without even the possibility of sighting land for days to come? | 没有重见陆地的希望 |
[31:46] | To stand at the helm of your destiny — | 手握命运的轮舵 |
[31:51] | I want that one more time. | 我想重温那一画面 |
[31:57] | I want to be in the Piazza del Campo in Siena, | 我想再寻锡耶纳田园广场 |
[32:02] | to feel the surge as… 10 racehorses go thundering by. | 感受那十匹赛马咆哮而过的澎湃 |
[32:11] | I want another meal in Paris | 我想重临巴黎孚日广场 |
[32:14] | at L’ambroisie in the Place des Vosges. | 回味兰博西餐厅佳肴那唇齿间的留香 |
[32:18] | I want another bottle of wine. | 我想再品一瓶佳酿 |
[32:21] | And then another. | 品味那悠酒流长 |
[32:26] | I want the warmth of a woman in a cool set of sheets. | 我想在床第间感受女人的温暖 |
[32:32] | One more night of jazz at the Vanguard. | 在万佳德俱乐部再聆听一晚爵士乐 |
[32:38] | I want to stand on summits and smoke Cubans | 我想在群峰之上享受雪茄 |
[32:41] | and feel the sun on my face for as long as I can. | 尽情领略阳光洒满我的脸庞 |
[32:50] | Walk on the wall again. | 我想再一次残垣漫步 |
[32:53] | Climb the tower. Ride the river. | 攀爬高塔 乘风破浪 |
[32:57] | Stare at the frescos. | 我想再一次凝视壁画 |
[33:01] | I want to sit in the garden and read one more good book. | 在幽静的花园中再读好书 |
[33:15] | Most of all, I want to sleep. | 最重要的是 我想安然入睡 |
[33:20] | I want to sleep like I slept when I was a boy. | 再次体味孩童时静谧酣睡的美好 |
[33:33] | Give me that. | 让我再那样睡一觉吧 |
[33:37] | Just…one time. | 哪怕一次也好 |
[33:47] | That’s why I won’t allow that punk out there | 这就是我无论如何也不能让外面那个混混 |
[33:49] | to get the best of me… | 打败我的原因 |
[33:51] | Let alone the last of me. | 更别说杀了我了 |
[34:04] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[34:08] | This isn’t about what I want, | 这不是我想怎么样的问题 |
[34:12] | Assistant Director Cooper. | 助理司长库珀 |
[34:14] | No. | 不是 |
[34:15] | What I’ve wanted, I’ve simply taken. | 我想要的东西 我会直接拿走 |
[34:19] | This is about what I need. | 这是我需要什么的问题 |
[34:22] | And what I need is access to that box. | 我需要的是打开那个安全屋的方法 |
[34:26] | Then let’s start with what I need, | 那就来说说我需要什么 |
[34:27] | which is all of my people released right now. | 我需要你立刻释放我的全部人员 |
[34:32] | You’re not in charge, Harold. | 你说的不算 哈罗德 |
[34:34] | No. But I am the man who can get you into that box. | 是不算 但我可以帮你打开那个安全屋 |
[34:38] | And if I go in there | 那我现在就进去 |
[34:40] | and start kneecapping your people one by one | 开始挨个射穿你的人的膝盖 |
[34:44] | until you give me what I want? | 一直到你给我我想要的 |
[34:47] | Then you’re not getting Reddington. | 那你就不要想得到雷丁顿了 |
[34:50] | No. I’m going to bet someone other than you | 不 我准备赌一把 除了你以外 |
[34:53] | can get me into that box. | 还有别人能打开它 |
[34:56] | Then place that bet. | 那你就下注吧 |
[35:00] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[35:08] | Okay, I think we’re cool. | 我觉得我们现在没事了 |
[35:15] | There you go again, Anslo, | 你又这样了 安索 |
[35:17] | using a pistol in place of a brain. | 用手枪替代大脑 |
[35:19] | You gonna put a bullet | 你准备对这个人的脑袋开一枪 |
[35:20] | in the head of the man who can hand you mine? | 即使只有他能帮你把我弄出来吗 |
[35:24] | I think someone’s trying to save your life. | 我想某些人是想救你一命 |
[35:28] | Hardly. | 我可不这么想 |
[35:29] | I have little to no use for that man. | 我对那个人的死活不感兴趣 |
[35:33] | But before you shoot him, | 但在你杀他以前 |
[35:34] | be absolutely certain that I’m not outsmarting you. | 你最好能够确定我没有在耍你 |
[35:37] | We know how frequently that’s happened in the past. | 这种状况以前经常出现 |
[35:40] | It would be a shame if in killing him | 杀了他却再也得不到你此行的目的 |
[35:42] | you denied yourself of the prize that you came here for. | 那将是件多么遗憾的事情啊 |
[35:47] | Anslo! | 安索 |
[35:49] | How long do you think you can hold out here | 在一半联调局特工 |
[35:51] | before half of Quantico’s graduating class | 从天而降以前 |
[35:53] | rappels down on top of you? | 你觉得自己能撑多久 |
[36:01] | Red, this time you are quite simply mistaken. | 红魔 这次你可就错了 |
[36:06] | The question really is, how long are you going to hold out? | 真正的问题是你能撑多久 |
[36:10] | Are you really going to let Agent Ressler there just expire? | 你真的想让雷斯勒探员血尽人亡么 |
[36:14] | Are you really going to let me put | 你真的想让 |
[36:18] | Assistant Director Cooper’s head all over that wall? | 助理司长库珀的脑浆溅一墙吗 |
[36:22] | How many people are going to die here today, Reddington? | 今天会有多少人死在这 雷丁顿 |
[36:30] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[36:31] | Your heart is pumping harder and harder, | 你的心脏跳得越来越快 |
[36:33] | trying to compensate for blood loss. | 失血过多造成的 |
[36:35] | And that shotgun blast broke your leg. | 那把枪射伤了你的腿 |
[36:38] | I think it also partially ruptured your femoral artery. | 还造成了你的股动脉部分破裂 |
[36:42] | Partially? | 部分 |
[36:44] | You would have bled out by now | 如果你的伤口再大些的话 |
[36:45] | if the hole were any bigger, | 你现在已经失血而死了 |
[36:46] | but now I have to close it. | 但是现在我得把伤口合上 |
[36:49] | – Close it how? – By cauterizing it. | -怎么合上 -烧灼它 |
[36:52] | I’m gonna have to cut open your leg to get at the artery | 我要把你的腿切开 找到动脉 |
[36:55] | and then sprinkle some combustible compound on it | 然后撒上一些易燃物 |
[36:57] | and ignite it. | 然后点着 |
[37:02] | Donald, if you don’t tell them how to open that door, | 唐纳德 如果你不告诉他们怎么打开这扇门 |
[37:05] | I have to do this, or you will die. | 我就必须这样做 要不然你就会死 |
[37:16] | Then do it. | 那就做吧 |
[37:31] | Grab ahold of the bench back there and don’t let go. | 抓住床背面别放手 |
[37:34] | I’m gonna cut as fast as I can, | 我会割得很快 |
[37:35] | but I can’t have you trying to stop me once I start, okay? | 但一旦开始你就不能阻止我 好吗 |
[37:39] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:41] | This is gonna hurt. | 会很疼 |
[37:49] | Hold still, Donald. This will be over in a second. | 抓住了 唐纳德 很快就好 |
[38:08] | How many of these things would they need | 他们需要多少这个东西 |
[38:09] | to scramble the telecom signal? | 来扰乱信号 |
[38:11] | Uh, several. But just disabling two should be enough | 好几个 但是毁掉两个就足以 |
[38:14] | for the uplink to reset and re-establish a signal. | 重置上行传输并重发信号 |
[38:17] | Just — it won’t be anywhere near full strength. | 只是信号不会好 |
[38:18] | Cellular? | 手机信号呢 |
[38:20] | You might have one bar. | 可能有一格 |
[38:21] | It’s not enough. | 还不够 |
[38:23] | This will be faster if we split up. | 我们分开的话会快点 |
[38:25] | And scarier. | 也会更吓人 |
[38:27] | But yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:28] | Faster, right. Sure. | 速度要紧 当然 |
[38:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:21] | 10 seconds, Red. | 10秒钟 红魔 |
[39:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:24] | – 10…9… – Harold! Open the box now! | -10 9 -哈罗德 把安全屋打开 |
[39:27] | – …8… – Give him the code! | -8 -给他密码 |
[39:29] | No. | 不 |
[39:30] | – Anslo, my people can help you. – …6… | -安索 我的人可以帮你 -6 |
[39:32] | – Cooper can get you in here. – …5… | -库珀才能放你进来 -5 |
[39:34] | – Put that gun to his head. – …4…3… | -拿枪指着他 -4 3 |
[39:36] | – For once in your life, stop and think about — – …2…1. | -就这一次 停下来想想 -2 1 |
[40:18] | Hello, love. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[40:23] | Threat is down. Repeat, the threat is down. | 威胁解除 重复 威胁解除 |
[40:39] | Red, I don’t have to explain what happens now, do I? | 红魔 我不需要解释现在的情况 对吧 |
[40:42] | Down. | 跪下 |
[40:44] | Would you prefer that I did the countdown? | 你更希望我来倒计时吗 |
[40:45] | Because I wasn’t that keen, frankly. | 我不是很喜欢 坦白讲 |
[40:47] | You open the box, or Dembe dies. | 你把安全屋打开 要不然邓比就会死 |
[40:52] | Harold, tell him. | 哈罗德 告诉他 |
[41:02] | Wait. Ressler knows the code. | 等等 雷斯勒知道密码 |
[41:04] | Wait is over, Red. People are dying now. | 不能等了 红魔 大家都要丧命了 |
[41:07] | Ressler. Ressler! | 雷斯勒 雷斯勒 |
[41:10] | – Raymond. – Ressler! | -雷蒙德 -雷斯勒 |
[41:12] | – Ressler! – Raymond! | -雷斯勒 -雷蒙德 |
[41:17] | Ours is a friendship forged once in this life… | 我们今生的友谊 |
[41:21] | and again in the next. | 来生再续 |
[41:24] | Goodbye, my brother. | 再见 我的兄弟 |
[41:34] | Harold, open this box. | 哈罗德 把安全屋打开 |
[41:36] | I’ll give you anything. | 你要什么我都给你 |
[41:41] | بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ | 你说 他是真主 是唯一的主 |
[41:45] | – Stay on your knees. – اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ | -跪下 -真主是万物的依赖 |
[41:48] | – لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ – Stay on your knees. Stay on your knees. | -他没有生产 也没有被生产 -跪下 跪下 |
[41:53] | وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ | 没有任何事物可以与之匹敌 |
[41:59] | وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ | 可以与之匹敌 |
[42:03] | Well, I’m gonna kill him now, aren’t I, Red? | 我现在该杀他了 对吧 红魔 |
[42:05] | Open the box! | 把安全屋打开 |
[42:12] | وداعا يا أخي | 再见 我的兄弟 |