时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[00:16] | – What was it? – I don’t know. | -什么声音 -我也不知道 |
[00:19] | We should head back. We can play more later. | 我们该回去了 以后再玩 |
[00:21] | Come on. It’s almost 7:30. | 走吧 已经快七点半了 |
[00:23] | Mom’s gonna be upset if we — | 妈妈该生气了… |
[00:23] | One more kickoff! I’ll return! | 再来一球 我来回球 |
[00:40] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:18] | The storm has come. | 风暴已至 |
[01:20] | A wave of death and destruction | 死亡与毁灭的浪潮 |
[01:22] | aimed at the few who’ve left so little for so many. | 将吞噬一心为己之人 |
[01:26] | It will wash away the greedy, | 它会洗刷掉贪婪 |
[01:28] | and when it does, you can thank General Ludd. | 事成之后 你们可以感谢拉德党 |
[01:40] | Hey, what are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在 |
[01:42] | Uh, late start. Teacher in-service. | 起晚了 还要为民服务 |
[01:44] | I’m supposed to bring doughnuts — | 我要带甜甜圈过去 |
[01:46] | as if Mrs. Wempon’s ass could use another bear claw. | 温庞老师这尊臀居然还要吃熊爪饼 |
[01:52] | What’s, uh, going on here? | 这是干什么 |
[01:54] | – Hello. – Good morning. | -你好啊 -早上好啊 |
[01:56] | I’m working on it. | 正在努力 |
[01:58] | ♬随困苦终将迎刃解♬ | |
[02:01] | ♬若有缘终会再相遇♬ | |
[02:05] | A cargo plane bound for Los Angeles — | 一架飞往洛杉矶的货运飞机 |
[02:08] | Sources say it exploded | 有消息说 |
[02:09] | just 90 seconds after takeoff here in Washington. | 飞机在华盛顿起飞后90秒就爆炸了 |
[02:12] | Hey, you see this? | 你看到了吗 |
[02:14] | Plane crash. | 坠机 |
[02:15] | The debris and the eyewitness accounts say it looks like a bomb. | 残骸和目击者证实可能是炸弹 |
[02:19] | …investigators on the ground | 案发现场的调查员 |
[02:20] | as to the nature of the explosion. | 怀疑是爆炸所致 |
[02:22] | – It’s my dad. – Eyewitness reports are claiming | -我爸的电话 -目击者声称 |
[02:24] | that this could be the result of a terr– | 可能是恐怖… |
[02:26] | Hey. Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[02:29] | What, I can’t call my daughter unless there’s something wrong? | 怎么 只有出事才能给女儿打电话吗 |
[02:32] | How you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[02:33] | Oh, you know me. Picture of health. | 你知道的 我就是健康的化身 |
[02:36] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[02:38] | This 12-year-old who claims to be an oncologist | 这个自称是肿瘤医师的12岁姑娘 |
[02:40] | wants to run another series of tests. | 要给我做一系列检查 |
[02:42] | You’re in the hospital? I’m coming. | 你住院了吗 我这就过去 |
[02:44] | No, you’re not. I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[02:46] | Listen, butterball, I-it’s under control. | 小胖球 没事的 |
[02:49] | I got teams of medical people here. | 这里有整个团队的医护人员在照顾我 |
[02:51] | Their teams have teams. | 团队里每个人下面还有团队 |
[02:52] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:54] | When are these tests happening? | 什么时候做检查 |
[02:55] | – Today. Soon as the doc finishes her martini. – No jokes. | -就今天 等医生喝完马提尼 -别说笑了 |
[02:58] | If this is serious, I want to be there. | 如果很严重 我要在场 |
[03:01] | – It’s not. – Don’t say that | -没事的 -别因为 |
[03:02] | just ’cause you don’t want to bother me. | 你不想麻烦我而骗我 |
[03:04] | You’re my dad. You’re allowed to bother me. | 你是我爸 不麻烦我麻烦谁 |
[03:06] | It’s just a test, Lizzy. | 就是做个检查而已 莉兹 |
[03:10] | Okay. Leave your phone on and call me as soon as it’s done, okay? | 好吧 手机开着 做完了就给我电话好吗 |
[03:13] | All right. | 好 |
[03:15] | – Dad, I love you. – I love you, too. | -爸 我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[03:19] | Pretending doesn’t make it any better. | 假装没事可没什么好处 |
[03:22] | She deserves to know the truth. | 她应该知道真相 |
[03:25] | Shut up and hand me that Snickers bar, would you? | 闭上嘴 把那块士力架递给我 行吗 |
[03:28] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[03:29] | I’m not giving you access to the FBI’s ViCAP system. | 我不会给你权限查看联调局全国暴力犯罪数据库的 |
[03:31] | Then you’ll just have to find another criminal | 那你们就得另觅他人透露消息 |
[03:33] | to talk to Elizabeth Keen and make fun of Agent Ressler. | 给伊丽莎白·基恩 以及取笑雷斯勒探员了 |
[03:36] | We have an agreement. | 我们有协议 |
[03:37] | Yes, the agreement is for me to bring cases to you. | 是的 协议是我给你们案子 |
[03:40] | It doesn’t work the other way around. | 而不是反过来 |
[03:42] | I’m not your consultant. | 我不是你的顾问 |
[03:44] | I have no interest in cases that I have no interest in. | 对于我不感兴趣的案子我可不想搭理 |
[03:48] | Personally, I think my proposal was incredibly fair. | 而且我个人觉得我的提议非常公平 |
[03:51] | You have got to give to get, Harold. | 有失才有得 哈罗德 |
[03:54] | You’re asking me to go beyond the terms of our agreement. | 你这是要我做我们协议之外的事 |
[03:57] | If you want me to help you with this case, I will, | 如果你想让我帮你解决这个案子 可以 |
[03:59] | but I need something extra to sweeten the deal. | 但我需要额外的甜头 |
[04:02] | Rest assured, granting me access to ViCAP | 你放心 给我犯罪数据库的权限 |
[04:05] | will benefit you just as much as it does me. | 对我们来说绝对是双赢 |
[04:07] | Does this mean you know who took down that cargo plane? | 你的意思是你知道是谁让那架货机坠毁的 |
[04:09] | You’re speaking as if an individual is responsible for this. | 你这话说的像是这事是个人所为 |
[04:13] | It’s far bigger than you might think. | 其实远比你想象的更复杂 |
[04:15] | It’s a movement. | 这是场运动 |
[04:20] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[04:25] | Reddington believes General Ludd is behind the attack. | 以雷丁顿之见 拉德党是袭击的幕后黑手 |
[04:28] | They take their name from the leader | 他们组织的名字 |
[04:29] | of a 19th-century group called The Luddites, | 源于19世纪时一个叫拉德派的组织 |
[04:32] | a militant wing of a popular struggle | 那个组织非常好战 |
[04:34] | against early industrial capitalism. | 反对早期工业资本主义 |
[04:36] | 1997. Davos, Switzerland. | 1997年 瑞士 达沃斯 |
[04:39] | Ludd took credit for a car bomb | 拉德党策划了一起汽车炸弹事件 |
[04:40] | that hit the economic international summit. | 袭击了当时正在举行的国际经济峰会 |
[04:43] | Nine people killed, including two European Finance Ministers. | 造成九人死亡 包括两名欧洲国家财长 |
[04:47] | 2005. Ludd released the source code | 2005年 拉德党泄露了 |
[04:49] | protecting trade data for international stockholders. | 保护国际贸易的数据源代码 |
[04:52] | They caused a computer glitch | 他们引起的电脑故障 |
[04:53] | that cost the market a few hundred million. | 致使市场损失了好几个亿 |
[04:55] | That I can appreciate — trim the fat off the fat cats. | 这个干得漂亮 让那些土豪掉掉肉 |
[04:58] | This group is incredibly well-educated. | 这个组织里面的人受过高等教育 |
[05:00] | They’re as disciplined as any terrorist cell. | 跟其他恐怖组织一样有组织纪律性 |
[05:02] | Identifying the members has been impossible. | 几乎不可能确认其成员身份 |
[05:04] | Does Reddington tell you he can I.D. one of these guys? | 雷丁顿有没有跟你说他可以确认成员的身份 |
[05:06] | Better. | 不仅如此 |
[05:06] | Says he can identify the group’s founder, Nathaniel Wolff. | 他说可以确认组织的创始人纳萨尼尔·沃尔夫 |
[05:09] | Says he’s the man ultimately responsible for taking down that plane. | 还说是他策划了这次坠机事件 |
[05:13] | This is the only known image of him that we have. | 我们现在手上只有他这一张照片 |
[05:16] | Get out there. Find him. | 找到他 |
[05:18] | I’ll let the locals know you’re coming. | 我去通知当地人员你们要过去 |
[05:19] | Nobody sleeps until we have him. | 抓到他之前谁都不许睡觉 |
[05:25] | It was definitely a bomb, not mechanical. | 肯定是炸弹 不是机械故障 |
[05:27] | At the moment, we have two suspects. | 目前我们有两名嫌疑人 |
[05:29] | The bomb was homemade, | 炸弹是自制的 |
[05:31] | straight from the Oklahoma City playbook. | 模仿了俄克拉荷马爆炸案 |
[05:33] | It was driven onto the tarmac by a cargo operator | 由送货商送去停机坪 |
[05:35] | and placed onto the plane inside a shipping crate. | 放在飞机上的运货箱里 |
[05:38] | We got bomb residue inside to confirm that. | 机内找到的炸弹残留物可以证实 |
[05:40] | The driver’s name was Roger Gard. Haven’t found him yet. | 飞机驾驶人叫罗杰·加尔 目前还未找到 |
[05:44] | What about your second suspect? | 那第二名嫌疑人呢 |
[05:45] | My guys just got word last night a fertilizer plant was robbed. | 我手下得到消息说昨晚有家化肥厂被抢了 |
[05:48] | One of the part-time employees | 一个兼职员工 |
[05:49] | stole chemicals from a company warehouse. | 从公司仓库里偷了很多化学品 |
[05:51] | – Do you have a name? – Plant manager thinks | -知道名字吗 -公司经理说 |
[05:53] | it was taken by an employee named Arthur Denning. | 那名员工用的名字是亚瑟·丹宁 |
[06:21] | Here it is. I got it. | 来了 我找到了 |
[06:23] | Arthur Denning started at the Greenbow Fertilizer Plant | 亚瑟·丹宁开始在绿茵化肥厂上班的时间 |
[06:25] | three months ago. | 是三个月前 |
[06:26] | U.S. Attorney subpoenaed everything they have — | 联邦检察官传唤了所有与他相关的东西 |
[06:29] | personal records, performance reviews, | 个人记录 绩效评价 |
[06:31] | and this — security footage. | 还有这个 监控录像 |
[06:34] | He accessed a remote warehouse at 2:16 a.m. | 他于凌晨两点十六分进入了一间偏僻的仓库 |
[06:37] | There he is. | 就是他 |
[06:39] | – That’s our guy. – That’s Arthur Denning? | -就是这个人 -这是亚瑟·丹宁吗 |
[06:41] | I just got a company I.D. on Roger Gard. | 我刚拿到罗杰·加尔的公司证件照 |
[06:43] | Aram, can you pull up that picture? | 阿兰姆 把那张照片调出来好吗 |
[06:49] | Okay. What the hell is going on? | 好吧 这是怎么回事 |
[06:51] | Arthur Denning and Roger Gard are the same person. | 亚瑟·丹宁和罗杰·加尔是同一个人 |
[06:54] | Can you pull up the photo of Wolff? | 你能调出沃尔夫的照片吗 |
[06:59] | Whoever that guy is, he is not Nathaniel Wolff. | 无论这人是谁 肯定不是纳萨尼尔·沃尔夫 |
[07:03] | Then who is he? | 那他是谁 |
[07:44] | Who has my itinerary? | 我今天的行程是什么 |
[07:46] | Flight 1143. | 1143次航班 |
[07:52] | I want you all to know what an honor this has been. | 我希望你们知道 能与你们共事我很荣幸 |
[08:00] | Hey, I know you don’t wanna call me, | 我知道你不想打电话给我 |
[08:01] | because you don’t wanna freak me out. | 因为你不想吓坏我 |
[08:03] | But F.Y.I., not calling me freaks me out, | 但不打电话也同样会吓坏我 |
[08:05] | so call me. | 打电话给我 |
[08:07] | Uh, I — I just want to know about the tests. | 我只是想知道检测结果 |
[08:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:11] | We compared the employee files of Gard and Denning. | 我们对比了加尔和丹宁的员工档案 |
[08:13] | They have one thing in common. | 他们有一个共同点 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[08:16] | We got his home address. Let’s roll. | 我们查到他家的地址了 行动吧 |
[08:54] | We went to the apartment, looking for the real identity | 我们去了那间公寓 去找那个 |
[08:56] | of the man posing as Denning and Gard. | 冒充丹宁和加尔的人的真实身份 |
[08:58] | The one thing we knew going in | 查到那间公寓之前 我们认为 |
[09:00] | was that the man we were looking for was not Nathaniel Wolff. | 我们在找的人不是纳萨尼尔·沃尔夫 |
[09:04] | We were wrong. Reddington was right. | 我们错了 雷丁顿是对的 |
[09:06] | What proof do you have? | 你有什么证据 |
[09:07] | Well, the items we found at the apartment | 我们在那间公寓找到的物品 |
[09:09] | are basically a love letter from Wolff to his father. | 基本上都是沃尔夫怀念其父亲的纪念品 |
[09:12] | Wolff’s father was a mechanic | 沃尔夫的父亲曾经是一名机械师 |
[09:13] | who worked his entire life at PTB Aviation. | 他一生都效力于PTB航空公司 |
[09:15] | When Wolff was 6, | 在沃尔夫六岁时 |
[09:16] | a corporate raider bought the airline | 恶意收购者买下那家航空公司 |
[09:18] | and sold it off piece by piece. | 一点一点地廉价出售 |
[09:20] | Wolff’s father was a union man, | 沃尔夫的父亲是一名工会会员 |
[09:21] | fought to keep the airline intact. | 为保住航空公司的完整性而斗争 |
[09:22] | He lost, started drinking, | 失败后 他开始酗酒 |
[09:24] | his wife left, took the kids. | 妻子带着孩子离开他 |
[09:25] | Six months later, Wolff’s father committed suicide. | 六个月后 沃尔夫的父亲自杀了 |
[09:27] | Okay. But, again, that isn’t proof. | 好的 但再说一次 这不算是证据 |
[09:30] | No, but we’ve got Nathaniel Wolff’s fingerprints | 不 可是公寓里到处都是 |
[09:32] | all over the place. | 纳萨尼尔·沃尔夫的指纹 |
[09:33] | Two different people, both with the exact same print? | 两人有着相同的指纹 |
[09:36] | You can’t change his fingerprints. | 没有人能改变指纹 |
[09:38] | He changed his face. | 他整了容 |
[09:42] | Malaysia is the future, Mary. | 我们的未来在马来西亚 玛丽 |
[09:44] | A whole new world is waiting there. | 一个崭新的世界在等着我们 |
[09:45] | They are starting a production line — | 他们正新开一条生产线 |
[09:46] | I am not moving to Malaysia. | 我不会搬去马来西亚 |
[09:49] | I understand, but with your skills | 我明白 可是以你的技术 |
[09:52] | in a market like Kuala Lumpur… | 在吉隆坡这种市场里 |
[09:53] | I find it so reassuring — the movie stars, the pop singers — | 真让人觉得安慰 电影明星 流行歌手 |
[09:58] | they really are just like the rest of us. | 他们和我们没什么区别 |
[10:01] | Mr. Reddington, I told you, | 雷丁顿先生 我告诉过你 |
[10:02] | I’m not interested in anything outside Fairfax County. | 我对费尔法克斯县以外的世界毫无兴趣 |
[10:06] | Caleb’s in school. He’s 9. | 卡莱布还在上学 他才九岁 |
[10:08] | I’m treasurer of the PTA, for god’s sakes. | 而且我还是家教协会的会计 拜托 |
[10:10] | – I can’t just leave. – Mary, darling, | -我不能就这样离开 -玛丽 亲爱的 |
[10:13] | you would thrive in Malaysia, | 你会在马来西亚大展身手的 |
[10:15] | and Caleb would love it. | 而且卡莱布也会喜欢那里的 |
[10:17] | Those thieving little monkeys near Batu Caves | 黑风洞附近的那些小贼猴 |
[10:20] | are absolute rascals. | 实在是很淘气 |
[10:27] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[10:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[10:29] | You’re a little early. We’re not ready yet. | 你来早了点 我们还没准备好呢 |
[10:32] | One of our most trusted couriers. Please excuse us. | 这是我们最信任的送货人之一 抱歉 |
[10:37] | You have a suburban housewife | 你让一位郊区主妇 |
[10:38] | printing fake money out of her garage. | 在她的车库里帮你印制假钞 |
[10:40] | Mary is an artist. She has a tremendous gift. | 玛丽是位艺术家 她的天赋惊人 |
[10:44] | I’ve been calling your people all morning. | 我一早上都在打你们的电话 |
[10:45] | Luli didn’t pick up. | 璐丽不接 |
[10:46] | Luli didn’t pick up because we are busy. | 璐丽不接电话 是因为我们在忙 |
[10:49] | Well, then you should have dug that chip out of your damn neck. | 那你应该把那块芯片从你的脖子里挖出来 |
[10:52] | Well, you’re here now, | 你已经来了 |
[10:53] | so what’s on your mind? | 你想要什么 |
[10:55] | We searched the home address listed for both suspects | 我们搜索了两个嫌疑犯共同的住址 |
[10:57] | and were able to pull some prints. | 找到了一些指纹 |
[11:00] | They belong to Nathaniel Wolff. | 都是纳萨尼尔·沃尔夫的 |
[11:03] | I never tire of being correct. | 我从不厌倦当那个正确的人 |
[11:06] | Someone changed his face. | 他整了容 |
[11:10] | I understand your father is not well. | 我知道你父亲的情况不太好 |
[11:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:14] | The cancer. It’s come back? | 他的癌症又复发了是吗 |
[11:16] | My father’s fine. He’s just… | 我爸没事 他只是… |
[11:19] | Who the hell told you that? | 是谁告诉你的 |
[11:22] | You should be there… with him. | 你应该去医院陪着他 |
[11:26] | I am not doing this — playing this game, | 我受够这种游戏了 |
[11:29] | guessing what you know | 揣摩你知道些什么 |
[11:30] | – or how you know it. – Dr. Maltz. | -怎么知道的 -去找马尔兹医生 |
[11:32] | – What? – Abraham Maltz. | -什么 -亚伯拉罕·马尔兹 |
[11:35] | The best surgeon for this sort of business. | 整容外科最顶级的医生 |
[11:42] | Maltz. | 马尔兹 |
[11:52] | Before we do this, let me be clear — | 进去之前 我要跟你说清楚 |
[11:53] | I have business that requires further travel today, | 一会我还得去其他地方办事 |
[11:56] | so this needs to happen quickly. | 所以这边必须速战速决 |
[11:58] | You need to follow my lead. | 你得听我指挥 |
[11:59] | Dr. Maltz is not on the blacklist. | 马尔兹医生不在黑名单上 |
[12:01] | He’s an asset I need to protect. | 他是我要保护的有用之才 |
[12:02] | You want me to protect some plastic surgeon | 你想让我保护一个可能和恐怖组织有关的 |
[12:05] | – who might be linked to a terrorist organization? – Yes. | -整容外科医生 -没错 |
[12:09] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[12:10] | Raymond. What brings you in? | 雷蒙德 什么风把你吹来了 |
[12:12] | I don’t know how you do it. | 你怎么会喜欢修脚呢 |
[12:13] | I had that done once. I couldn’t bear the tickling. | 我试过一次 痒得我受不了 |
[12:15] | How are you? | 近来可好 |
[12:17] | We need to talk, in private. | 我们得私下聊两句 |
[12:19] | Yeah, sure. Give us a minute, please? | 没问题 请你出去一下 |
[12:22] | Ray, look at you. You look great. | 雷 瞧瞧你 容光焕发啊 |
[12:25] | I mean, the elasticity is amazing. | 皮肤简直吹弹可破 |
[12:28] | – You been juicing? – Beets, mostly. | -你用过果汁疗法吗 -主要是甜菜汁 |
[12:30] | Some celery, carrots, a lot of ginger. | 加点芹菜 胡萝卜 再多来点姜 |
[12:32] | The kale makes me dyspeptic. | 蔬菜汁喝得我都消化不良了 |
[12:34] | And what’s a beautiful young woman | 那这位年轻美丽的女士 |
[12:35] | like you doing with this vulture? | 跟着这位资本家有何贵干 |
[12:38] | Trust me, it’s not by choice. | 相信我 我也不想的 |
[12:39] | So, Nathaniel Wolff — | 听说你给纳萨尼尔·沃尔夫 |
[12:41] | you gave him a new face. I need to find him. | 整了一张新脸 我要找到他 |
[12:44] | You know I would help you if I could, Raymond. | 如果我能帮上忙我肯定帮 雷蒙德 |
[12:46] | I do, and I thank you for that, Abraham. | 我知道 先谢谢了 亚伯拉罕 |
[12:48] | Normally, I wouldn’t impose, | 通常我肯定不会强迫你 |
[12:49] | but this is a personal matter of some urgency. | 可这次是私人紧急情况 |
[12:52] | You know my business. You know the rules. | 你知道我的工作和原则 |
[12:54] | It’s all about confidentiality. | 保密是第一要务 |
[12:56] | Absolutely. This conversation should never leave this office. | 那是当然 我绝对不会泄露任何东西 |
[13:00] | I just got done with six hours of surgery, | 我刚做完一台六个小时的手术 |
[13:02] | and you walk in — | 你就硬闯进来 |
[13:03] | I mean, I don’t know you or why you think | 我都不认识你 也不知道你怎么敢 |
[13:05] | you can come in here and ask questions about my clients. | 跑来这里问我关于我客户的问题 |
[13:09] | Red, help me out. | 红魔 帮帮我 |
[13:10] | My name is Special Agent Elizabeth Keen. | 我是特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[13:12] | I’m with the FBI. | 联邦调查局的 |
[13:14] | Mr. Reddington is working with us, | 雷丁顿先生是我们的同事 |
[13:16] | helping us to capture high-value targets, | 专门负责抓捕高价值罪犯 |
[13:18] | and Nathaniel Wolff is one of them. | 纳萨尼尔·沃尔夫就是其中之一 |
[13:20] | I need to find Wolff, and I know you can help us. | 我必须找到沃尔夫 我知道你能帮我们 |
[13:23] | Wait a minute. You’re an informant now? | 等等 你当线人了吗 |
[13:25] | – How dare you come in this… – Did you hear me? | -那你还敢跑到… -你听见没有 |
[13:27] | I said I need his new name. | 我要他的新名字 |
[13:29] | Give it to me, | 马上告诉我 |
[13:30] | or I’ll have the Miami field office | 否则我叫迈阿密外勤办公室马上 |
[13:31] | tear your practice apart faster than you can say “tummy tuck”. | 砸了你的手术室 保证你来不及说半句话 |
[13:36] | Bradley Holland. | 布兰得利·霍兰德 |
[13:37] | Okay? That’s the name he goes under now | 行了吧 他现在改名叫 |
[13:40] | Bradley Holland. | 布兰得利·霍兰德了 |
[13:42] | Abraham! | 亚伯拉罕 |
[13:44] | I refer important clients to you, | 我介绍给你的都是重要客户 |
[13:47] | people who are vital to my business, | 都是对我的生意至关重要的人 |
[13:49] | people whose livelihood depends on your confidentiality, | 他们的生计都依赖于你能否保密 |
[13:54] | and you roll over like a cockapoo wanting his belly scratched? | 而你竟然被人一吓唬就轻易妥协了 |
[13:57] | – You said this guy was solid. – What? Wait a minute. | -你说过这人很可靠 -什么 等一下 |
[13:59] | Some woman who claims to be an FBI agent | 有人声称是联调局探员 |
[14:00] | makes a few ham-fisted threats, | 然后小小威胁你一下 |
[14:03] | and you hand over one of your own clients? | 你就出卖了你的客户 |
[14:05] | That’s dirty pool. | 这可不道德 |
[14:06] | God forbid this little incident ever | 但愿这点小意外不会让 |
[14:08] | gets back to poor Nathaniel Wolff. | 可怜的纳萨尼尔·沃尔夫惹祸上身 |
[14:10] | Red, I don’t know what’s going on here. | 红魔 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[14:11] | What other secrets have you just given away? | 你还泄露其他什么秘密了 |
[14:12] | – Nothing! – Who knows about the work I’ve had done? | -没有 -又有谁知道我整容的事 |
[14:14] | Nobody, truthfully! You know me! | 没有人 真的 你了解我的 |
[14:16] | I brought Christina to you | 我带克里斯蒂娜来 |
[14:18] | specifically for your discretion and expertise. | 就是因为你的谨慎和专业 |
[14:21] | I assured her you were trustworthy. | 我向她保证过你值得信任 |
[14:24] | I’m sorry. I was wrong. | 不好意思 我错了 |
[14:25] | Shame on you, Abraham. | 太丢人了 亚伯拉罕 |
[14:27] | I know another doctor. Let’s go. | 我知道另一个医生 我们走吧 |
[14:28] | No, Red. We — we could make this right. | 别 红魔 我们好好商量 |
[14:30] | You know me. I would never give out a name of any client! | 你了解我的 我绝对不会泄露客户名字的 |
[14:39] | We believe Wolff is now | 我们相信沃尔夫现在 |
[14:40] | using the name Bradley Holland, | 化名为布兰得利·霍兰德 |
[14:42] | a pilot for Innova Air. | 英诺华航空的飞行员 |
[14:44] | I’d buy him as a cargo operator, | 说他是货运员我能接受 |
[14:46] | but a pilot? | 但是飞行员 |
[14:47] | That would require licenses, documentation, | 那需要提供许可证 证明文件 |
[14:49] | a background check. | 背景调查资料 |
[14:50] | Anonymity is a cornerstone | 匿名是这个组织 |
[14:51] | of this group’s decentralized command structure. | 松散指挥结构的基础 |
[14:54] | Wolff has given up his identity for this cause. | 沃尔夫也因此抛弃了他的身份 |
[14:56] | Wall Street destroyed the airline | 华尔街毁了沃尔夫父亲 |
[14:58] | that Wolff’s father devoted his life to. | 贡献一生的航空公司 |
[15:00] | So Wolff is now using the airlines | 所以现在沃尔夫用航空公司 |
[15:02] | in his efforts to destroy Wall Street. | 来努力摧毁华尔街 |
[15:05] | Bradley Holland just swiped through security | 布兰得利·霍兰德刚刚在里根国际机场 |
[15:06] | at Reagan National. | 刷卡通过了安检 |
[15:07] | Get the TSA on the line. | 给运输安全局打电话 |
[15:08] | Tell them to pull the surveillance feeds | 告诉他们调出监控 |
[15:10] | and backtrack the swipe point. | 追踪刷卡点 |
[15:11] | He’s gonna bring down another plane. | 他要炸毁另一架飞机 |
[15:30] | Sophie. | 苏菲 |
[15:31] | Uh, if it’s okay with you, | 如果可以的话 |
[15:34] | I’m deadheading to Denver. | 我想免费乘坐飞机去丹佛 |
[15:36] | Of course. Let me check what seats are available. | 当然可以 我看看还有没有位置了 |
[15:38] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[15:39] | I’m Bradley. | 我叫布兰得利 |
[16:00] | There’s an empty seat in first. | 在头等舱有个空位 |
[16:05] | Must be my lucky day. | 我今天真幸运 |
[16:24] | Yes. Sir, the attack is imminent. | 是的 长官 袭击迫在眉睫 |
[16:25] | We need to contact Homeland | 我们需要联系国安部 |
[16:27] | and have them move the threat level to code red. | 让他们把威胁等级上调至红色 |
[16:29] | All planes in the air need to be rerouted. | 所有起飞的航班都要改航 |
[16:31] | Nothing should be taking off or landing at Reagan. | 里根机场不能有任何飞机起飞或降落 |
[16:40] | How about that? | 这个你怎么看 |
[16:44] | Nuts, right? | 很疯狂 对吧 |
[16:47] | They’re saying a father and son were killed on the ground. | 他们说一对父子在地面上被砸死了 |
[16:50] | That’s terrible. | 真糟糕 |
[16:52] | That group, the ones that took credit… | 那个组织 那些要对此负责的人 |
[16:55] | Oh, yeah. Uh, general…something. | 是啊 什么…党 |
[16:57] | General — General Ludd. | 党 拉德党 |
[16:59] | Within an hour of that plane dropping out of the sky, | 在那架飞机坠毁的一小时内 |
[17:02] | that company lost 30% of its market share. | 那家公司的市场份额就下降了30% |
[17:08] | Bunch of wackos, right? | 一群疯子 对吧 |
[17:10] | Oh, you said it. | 你说对了 |
[17:11] | Out-of-work, sexually frustrated, | 要我说 他们肯定是没有工作 |
[17:14] | living-at-home losers, | 性事受挫 |
[17:15] | if you ask me. | 在家待业的失败者 |
[17:19] | What line of work are you in? | 你做什么工作的 |
[17:20] | Hedge funds. Dolus Capital. | 对冲基金 多乐斯资本 |
[17:26] | So, uh, this General Ludd group, | 这个叫拉德党的组织 |
[17:28] | you’re like the poster child for everything they hate. | 你可是集他们憎恨的一切于一身啊 |
[17:31] | How’s that feel? You worried? | 感觉如何 你担心吗 |
[17:33] | Not in the gold club, I’m not. | 我可是在黄金俱乐部 有什么可担心的 |
[17:35] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我的意思吧 |
[17:53] | – Sophie, do me a favor? – Whatever you need. | -索菲 帮我个忙好吗 -尽管吩咐 |
[17:57] | I left my log book six gates away. | 我把我的飞行日志忘在六个登机口后面了 |
[18:00] | Would you, uh, watch my stuff? | 你能帮忙拿一下吗 |
[18:02] | I’ll put it in first-class overhead. | 我会放到头等舱行李架上的 |
[18:03] | We’re boarding any minute. | 我们很快就要登机了 |
[18:05] | You’re the best. | 谢谢你 |
[18:10] | – Tom. – Liz, Aunt June called. | -汤姆 -莉斯 琼姨妈打来电话了 |
[18:12] | I’m sorry. Now’s not a good time. | 抱歉 现在不是时候 |
[18:14] | She said your dad hasn’t exactly been telling you the truth. | 她说你父亲并没有告诉你实情 |
[18:16] | Apparently, he’s a little sicker than he’s been letting on. | 很显然 他的病比他说的要重 |
[18:19] | Aunt June gets indigestion and thinks she’s having a stroke. | 琼姨妈消化不良都能认为是中风 |
[18:23] | The cancer’s spread to his liver. | 癌细胞扩散到了他的肝脏 |
[18:26] | What? | 什么 |
[18:28] | No, he was just going in for a few tests. | 不可能 他只是去医院做检查的 |
[18:30] | Apparently, it’s a little more serious than that, | 明显的 比那要严重的多 |
[18:33] | and Aunt June thinks that we need to be there, like, now. | 琼姨妈认为我们该过去看看 现在 |
[18:36] | I can’t. I… | 我不能 我 |
[18:39] | Oh, my God. I got to call him. | 我的上帝 我得给他打个电话 |
[18:41] | No, he’s in surgery. | 不行 他在手术 |
[18:42] | Listen, I’m on the next flight out of Dulles, | 听着 我要坐下一趟从杜勒斯起飞的航班 |
[18:44] | and I got Ellie to watch Hudson, so — | 艾丽会帮我照看哈德森 所以 |
[18:46] | Surgery for what? | 做什么手术 |
[18:47] | Have you talked to his oncologist? | 你和他的肿瘤医生谈过吗 |
[18:49] | No, I talked to June, and you’re right. | 没有 我和琼谈了 你是对的 |
[18:50] | She’s probably overreacting. | 她也许有点反应过度 |
[18:52] | – But if you can’t go now, then, uh… – Yeah, What do you got? | -但是如果你现在不能去 -发现什么了 |
[18:54] | …then let me book you the 6:15 tomorrow morning, | 我帮你订明早六点十五分的机票 |
[18:56] | and you’ll be in Nebraska by noon. | 你中午就能到内布拉斯加了 |
[18:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:01] | Lizzy, okay? | 莉兹 好吗 |
[19:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:04] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[19:09] | We got him. | 我们找到他了 |
[19:09] | Deadheading to Denver, flight 1143. | 飞往丹佛的1143号航班 |
[19:26] | Lock off this runway! Clear that terminal! | 封锁这条跑道 清空那个候机楼 |
[19:28] | I want everyone out of here now! | 让所有人马上离开 |
[19:30] | We need emergency vehicles on standby. | 我们需要急救车辆待命 |
[19:32] | Bomb squad’s en route. | 拆弹小组在路上 |
[19:33] | I want every bag — | 每个包都要 |
[20:07] | Hello, Sam. | 你好 萨姆 |
[20:12] | It’s been far too long. | 好久不见 |
[20:21] | Sir? | 长官 |
[20:24] | I have a family emergency. My father’s sick. | 我家里有紧急状况 我父亲病了 |
[20:26] | – I need to catch a flight. – Not an option. | -我得去赶飞机 -不行 |
[20:30] | I know the timing is terrible — | 我知道时候不巧 |
[20:31] | All flights are grounded. | 所有航班都停飞了 |
[20:33] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[20:34] | General Ludd. FBI headquarters received a manifesto. | 拉德党 联调局总部收到一份宣言 |
[20:40] | We are General Ludd. | 我们是拉德党 |
[20:41] | Our uprising against the undue influence | 我们针对那些对政府具有过度影响力的 |
[20:43] | of corporations on our government has begun. | 公司的对抗行动已经开始 |
[20:47] | Today marks the beginning of a war. | 今天标志着一场战争的开始 |
[20:50] | Our enemy? The oligarchs of corporate America, | 我们的敌人 是美国的寡头公司 |
[20:53] | 当不公正成为法律 则非暴力反抗成为义务 | |
[20:54] | who have destroyed the middle class | 他们毁掉了为建立这个国家 |
[20:56] | on whose backs this country was built. | 付出了一切的中产阶级 |
[20:58] | 99%为1%服务 占领华尔街 | |
[20:59] | Our fight is for the soul of this country. | 我们的战斗是为了这个国家的灵魂 |
[21:01] | There will be protests, violent uprisings, | 很快就会有抗议 暴力起义 |
[21:04] | planes will fall from the skies. | 飞机会从天空坠落 |
[21:07] | The corrupt corporate giants will be brought to their knees. | 腐败的巨头们将屈服 |
[21:10] | So, as it begins, ask yourself — | 随着序幕的拉开 问问你自己 |
[21:13] | Are you General Ludd? | 你是拉德党的一员么 |
[21:17] | The F.A.A. has implemented 9/11 protocol. | 联邦航空管理局启动了911应急预案 |
[21:19] | All planes are grounded until further notice. | 所有飞机禁飞等待进一步指示 |
[21:21] | This was the plan all along. | 这就是他们的目的 |
[21:22] | They wanted us to ground those planes — cripple the economy. | 他们想让我们禁飞 从而使经济瘫痪 |
[21:25] | I’ve got an address on Bradley Holland. | 我查到了布兰得利·霍兰德的地址 |
[21:27] | Let me guess — same as Denning and Gard? | 我猜 是和丹宁还有加尔的一样么 |
[21:29] | Yes, but I’ve also traced a credit-card payment | 是的 但还追踪到了一笔 |
[21:31] | in Holland’s name to a storage facility — | 霍兰德名下租用仓库的信用卡消费 |
[21:33] | – Brooklyn, St. Marks Ave. – Let’s roll. | -地址是布鲁克林的圣马克斯大道 -出发 |
[21:37] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[21:39] | I’ve never been more scared of a woman in my life. | 我这辈子从来没这么怕过一个女人 |
[21:42] | She was thrilling in bed. What a pair of legs. | 她在床上特别让人兴奋 那一双腿啊 |
[21:45] | I think she played field hockey in college. | 她在大学肯定打过曲棍球 |
[21:56] | I’ve missed that laugh. | 我想念这个笑声了 |
[22:09] | You look like hell. | 你看起来很糟 |
[22:15] | I finally had a chance to see her, Sam. | 我终于有机会见她了 萨姆 |
[22:20] | There’s a fire inside she got from you. | 她跟你一样 内心很有激情 |
[22:26] | She’s volatile… | 她很情绪化 |
[22:30] | unpredictable… | 喜怒无常 |
[22:34] | soft then hard then… | 时而温柔 时而强硬 |
[22:39] | soft again. | 然后又变得温柔 |
[22:43] | Stronger than she knows. | 她比自己想象的要坚强 |
[22:50] | You gave her an incredible gift, Sam. | 你给了她无与伦比的天赋 萨姆 |
[22:55] | Taking her in and… | 接纳她 |
[22:59] | loving her as your own. | 视她如己出 |
[23:08] | They’ve given me six weeks. | 他们说我还有六周的时间 |
[23:11] | For what? | 为了什么呢 |
[23:12] | So I can lay here and watch them take me apart? | 难道就为了躺在这里让他们折磨我 |
[23:17] | I wish they’d said six hours. | 我倒是希望他们说只有六个小时 |
[23:20] | And I told them, I said, | 然后我对他们说 |
[23:22] | “You can get rid of those damn machines. | 把这些该死的仪器拿走 |
[23:25] | Go monitor somebody who’s actually got vital signs.” | 去给那些真的有生命迹象的人用吧 |
[23:43] | I need to tell Lizzy. | 我必须告诉莉兹 |
[23:47] | No. | 不行 |
[23:48] | I know what we agreed, | 我知道我们有过约定 |
[23:50] | but before I go, I have to tell her. | 但在我死之前 我必须告诉她 |
[23:55] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你那么做 |
[23:59] | She deserves the truth. | 她应该知道真相 |
[24:18] | He created entire lives. | 他虚构了这些人的整个人生 |
[24:20] | As if they were real people. | 就好像这些人真的存在一样 |
[24:30] | Who the hell is John Horlbeck? | 约翰·霍尔贝克是谁 |
[24:37] | His whole plan rested on becoming John Horlbeck, | 他的整个计划基于他扮成约翰·霍尔贝克 |
[24:39] | a 45-year-old truck driver. | 一个45岁的卡车司机 |
[24:41] | The trucking company he works for | 他所属的卡车公司 |
[24:42] | has contracts with the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. | 与财政部铸印局有合作 |
[24:46] | Every day, B.E.P. moves billions of dollars in currency from | 铸印局每天都会从美国造币厂和 |
[24:49] | the U.S. mint and Federal Reserve Banks all over the country. | 全国各地的美联储银行转移数十亿现金 |
[24:53] | They move it by plane. | 他们利用飞机运输 |
[24:54] | – But with the planes grounded, they move… – By truck. Today. | -但飞机禁飞了 他们就 -改用卡车 今天 |
[24:58] | This was all an elaborate heist. | 这就是一个计划周密的劫案 |
[25:00] | How much is Horlbeck moving by his trucking company? | 霍尔贝克的公司要转移多少钱 |
[25:02] | $500 million. | 五亿美金 |
[25:27] | Okay, just got the transponder frequency | 刚从美国安全运输局 |
[25:28] | from American Secure Transport. | 收到发射调频 |
[25:30] | Target vehicle is crossing over the Queensboro bridge, | 目标车辆正在驶过奎恩博洛大桥 |
[25:33] | Delaware plates. | 特拉华州牌照 |
[25:34] | 6A77B 6-Alpha-7-7-Bravo. | |
[25:36] | Daddy, thank God. I was so worried. | 爸爸 谢天谢地 我好担心你 |
[25:38] | What’s going on? Tom just spoke with Aunt June. | 发生了什么事 汤姆刚和琼姨妈通过话 |
[25:41] | Aunt June talks too much. | 琼姨妈话太多了 |
[25:43] | Tom said you’re in surgery? | 汤姆说你在做手术 |
[25:46] | Look… | 听着 |
[25:48] | I’m sorry to bring you so late to the party, | 很抱歉这么晚才告诉你实情 |
[25:51] | but…about three months ago, I wasn’t feeling so great. | 大概三个月之前 我觉得不太舒服 |
[25:55] | So I went to the doc, and, uh… | 所以我去看了医生 |
[26:00] | she said the cancer came back… and spread everywhere. | 她说癌症复发了 而且扩散到了全身 |
[26:05] | They’re doing what they can, | 他们在尽力而为 |
[26:06] | but, you know, it ain’t good. | 但是 结果不太好 |
[26:09] | But obviously they think they can do something. | 但显然他们认为还能治疗 |
[26:11] | They think — | 他们认为 |
[26:13] | I should’ve told you the truth. | 我应该告诉你真相 |
[26:16] | I should’ve been honest with you from the get-go. | 我从一开始就应该对你说实话 |
[26:19] | But I couldn’t. I was trying to protect you. | 但我做不到 我想保护你 |
[26:22] | I’m on my way, as soon as I can get on a plane. | 我在路上了 很快我就能登上飞机了 |
[26:26] | You’re gonna be fine, Daddy. I know that. | 你会没事的 爸爸 我知道的 |
[26:29] | Of course I am. | 我当然会的 |
[26:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:36] | I love you, too, butterball. | 我也爱你 小胖球 |
[26:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:08] | You will always be her father, Sam. | 你永远都是她的父亲 萨姆 |
[27:13] | I can only hope to… | 我只希望 |
[27:19] | …love her and protect her… | 爱她 保护她 |
[27:23] | as you have. | 像你一样 |
[29:00] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[29:01] | I’m here to see Sam Milhoan. Do you know what room he’s in? | 我来看望萨姆·米罗恩 你知道他在哪间房吗 |
[29:04] | Are you family? | 你是他家人吗 |
[29:04] | Yeah, I’m his, uh, son-in-law — Tom Keen. | 是的 我是他女婿 汤姆·基恩 |
[29:08] | I… | 我 |
[29:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:16] | We… | 我们 |
[29:17] | Th-thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:23] | Okay, turning south. | 好 向南转 |
[29:25] | Take the midtown tunnel. You can get ahead of him. | 走中城隧道 你们可以赶在他前头 |
[29:34] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[29:35] | Lizzy, how are you? | 莉兹 你好吗 |
[29:38] | Not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[29:40] | Sorry. I was just thinking about you | 抱歉 我刚刚想起你 |
[29:43] | and wanted to see if you needed anything. | 不知道你有没有什么需要的 |
[29:46] | With the case? | 跟案子有关吗 |
[29:47] | No. | 不 |
[29:50] | With your father. | 跟你父亲有关 |
[29:51] | Are you gonna make it home to Nebraska? | 你能回内布拉斯加吗 |
[29:54] | All planes are grounded. | 所有的飞机都被禁飞了 |
[29:56] | Not mine. | 我的例外 |
[29:58] | Lizzy, are you sure… | 莉兹 你确定 |
[30:00] | there’s nothing I can do for you? | 没有什么我能为你做的吗 |
[30:02] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在没时间聊天 |
[30:16] | Mind if I sit? | 介意我坐下吗 |
[30:18] | No, go right ahead. | 不 坐吧 |
[30:28] | Visiting someone? | 来看望什么人吗 |
[30:30] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[30:33] | He died today. | 他今天过世了 |
[30:36] | Yourself? | 你呢 |
[30:38] | I, uh, came here to see my father-in-law. | 我来看我的岳父 |
[30:42] | But I… | 但是我 |
[30:44] | I-I didn’t get here in time. | 我没及时赶到 |
[30:46] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[30:50] | I’m terribly sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[30:54] | It’s hard to… | 没来得及说再见 |
[30:58] | not say goodbye. | 一定很难过吧 |
[31:02] | I have lost so many people. | 我身边很多人都离开了 |
[31:05] | Never seems to get any easier. | 但是每次都还是那么难过 |
[31:10] | I don’t know what I’m gonna say… | 我不知道该对我妻子 |
[31:13] | to my wife. | 说些什么 |
[31:14] | I’ve been sitting here for I don’t know how long | 我在这里坐了不知道多久 |
[31:17] | trying to figure out how to tell her. | 在想要怎么跟她说 |
[31:20] | My wife and her dad, they had something… | 我妻子和她爸爸 他们之间 |
[31:24] | He took her in when she was 4 years old, adopted her, | 他在她四岁的时候领养了她 |
[31:27] | and raised her as a single parent. | 独自把她拉扯大 |
[31:33] | She’s gonna be heartbroken. | 她一定会很伤心 |
[31:37] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[31:40] | It’ll undoubtedly take some time. | 毫无疑问需要花点时间 |
[31:45] | But I’m sure she’ll be fine. | 但我肯定她会没事的 |
[31:49] | He’ll always be there with her, | 父亲会一直陪在她身边 |
[31:52] | standing in the shadows to keep her safe… | 在暗影中保护着她 |
[31:58] | laughing with her in the light… | 在阳光下与她一同开怀大笑 |
[32:02] | watching through her eyes all those who get close. | 透过她的双眼观察那些接近她的人 |
[32:09] | He’ll always be there. | 他会永远在她身边 |
[32:14] | She will be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[32:21] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你说得对 |
[32:26] | I know I am. | 我知道我说得对 |
[32:44] | We got him. | 我们看到他了 |
[34:45] | This was never about the money. | 这件事跟车上的钱无关 |
[34:47] | Wolff’s people hit that truck | 沃尔夫的人劫持那辆车 |
[34:48] | for something far more valuable than the cash. | 是为了比现金重要得多的东西 |
[34:50] | There was a safe on the truck. | 车上有个保险箱 |
[34:52] | In it was a hard drive containing software upgrades | 里面的硬盘里是印制新版百元钞票 |
[34:54] | for the new hundred-dollar bill — | 所用的最新软件 |
[34:55] | Proprietary algorithms, plate design, | 包括专有算法 底板设计 |
[34:57] | watermarks, encoding techniques. | 水印与编码技术 |
[34:59] | Every last hair on Ben Franklin’s | 本·富兰克林每根睫毛的细节 |
[35:01] | eyelash is on that drive. | 都在那个硬盘里 |
[35:03] | Luckily, we got to him before he could access the safe. | 还好我们在他拿到硬盘之前追上了他 |
[35:05] | Any indication where Wolff may be? | 有线索表明沃尔夫在哪吗 |
[35:07] | We put out an APB. | 我们发出了全境通缉 |
[35:08] | All major roads, trains, | 所有主要道路 火车 |
[35:09] | buses, and ports have been secured. | 客车还有港口全部设防 |
[35:11] | With planes still grounded, flying out isn’t an option. | 所有航班已经禁飞 他不可能飞走 |
[35:14] | That’s not exactly true. | 也不尽然 |
[35:18] | Lizzy. | 莉兹 |
[35:19] | You said you could still fly? | 你说你的飞机还能起飞 |
[35:21] | If you know what corners to cut, | 如果你知道捷径的话 |
[35:22] | yes, everything is possible. | 是的 一切皆有可能 |
[35:24] | Wolff wanted us to ground those planes | 沃尔夫想要我们让飞机停飞 |
[35:26] | so he could steal the blueprints for the new hundred-dollar bill. | 他就可以偷新百元钞票的设计图了 |
[35:28] | He’s escaping by plane. | 他想乘飞机逃走 |
[35:30] | Nobody’s watching the sky. | 天上没人警戒 |
[35:31] | My guess is you’re half right. | 我猜你只说对了一半 |
[35:33] | So if you were him, where would you fly from? | 如果你是他 你会从哪里起飞 |
[35:35] | Where was Wolff last seen? | 沃尔夫上次出现在哪 |
[35:37] | – Wall Street. – How fitting. | -华尔街 -那正好 |
[35:39] | Let me look into the matter. I’ll see what I can find. | 我看下情况 看看能帮上什么忙 |
[35:45] | Dembe, tell Edward we’re making an unscheduled stop. | 邓比 告诉爱德华我们需要临时着陆 |
[36:03] | Ready to go? | 准备好出发了吗 |
[36:03] | Oh, I’m not your pilot. He went for a stroll. | 我不是你的飞行员 他去散步了 |
[36:06] | Well, get him back. | 那就叫他回来 |
[36:09] | Years ago, I used to smuggle small shipments | 几年前 我曾靠这个机场跑道 |
[36:11] | of Oaxaca-highland gold into this airstrip. | 走私瓦哈卡高原的黄金 |
[36:14] | Beautiful space. Bumpy as hell. | 风景很美 就是跑道太颠了 |
[36:18] | You know, Mr. Wolff, I admire your commitment. | 沃尔夫先生 我欣赏你的誓言 |
[36:22] | Others may doubt you, | 别人可能会怀疑你 |
[36:23] | may think your revolutionary talk is just that — | 觉得你的革命言论只是为了 |
[36:27] | talk to cover your grief — but I think not. | 掩盖你的悲伤 但我觉得不是 |
[36:30] | You really do want | 你是真的想让 |
[36:31] | this country’s financial system to fail. | 这个国家的经济系统崩溃 |
[36:33] | And if I’m not mistaken, | 如果我没弄错的话 |
[36:34] | you’ve come up with an ingenious way to make that happen. | 你想出了个极为巧妙的办法 |
[36:38] | – Who are you? – No doubt, the feds | -你是谁 -毫无疑问 联调局的人 |
[36:40] | are congratulating themselves this very minute | 以为他们找到了真的设计图 |
[36:42] | for recovering the blueprint they assume is real, | 此刻正在互相庆祝呢 |
[36:45] | but you and I know it’s not. | 但你我都知道事实并非如此 |
[36:47] | It’s a fake. | 设计图是假的 |
[36:48] | How you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:49] | You swapped the drives, gave the feds a counterfeit. | 你把硬盘掉包了 给了他们一个仿冒品 |
[36:53] | If the mint uses it, | 如果工厂用了那个设计图 |
[36:54] | billions of dollars of counterfeit currency | 无数的假钞将会在市面上流通 |
[36:57] | will be circulated, bankrupting this country. | 足以让这个国家破产 |
[37:00] | And you’re gonna, what — stop me? Turn me in? | 你想怎么样 阻止我吗 把我交出去吗 |
[37:05] | I’m gonna rob you. | 我要打个劫 |
[37:06] | Because unlike you, I happen to believe in capitalism. | 跟你不同 我正好很崇尚资本主义 |
[37:10] | I like money. I like the lifestyle it affords me. | 我喜欢钱 喜欢它给我带来的生活 |
[37:13] | I like the things that happen when you give it away. | 更相信有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[37:16] | What becomes of you and General Ludd | 你登机之后 拉德党和你 |
[37:18] | once you board that plane is none of my concern — | 会怎么样就与我无关了 |
[37:21] | though it is worth noting that a true Luddite | 但要提醒你的是 真正的拉德派分子 |
[37:24] | would burn the plane rather than fly in it. | 会烧了那架飞机而不是坐着它飞走 |
[37:27] | But whatever. Your irony. | 但无所谓了 那是你的讽刺 |
[37:28] | At any rate, have a safe flight. | 不管怎样 一路平安 |
[37:31] | And buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[37:32] | This runway is a bitch. | 这条跑道有你受的 |
[37:38] | – You got the tail number? – Yes, sir. | -拿到飞机尾号了吗 -拿到了 |
[37:39] | Send it to Agent Keen. | 发给基恩探员 |
[37:53] | Nathaniel Wolff, you’re under arrest. | 纳萨尼尔·沃尔夫 你被逮捕了 |
[37:59] | I’ll call this in to Cooper, get the flight ban lifted. | 我去跟库珀汇报一下 解除禁飞令 |
[38:02] | I’ll look after this. | 剩下的交给我 |
[38:03] | – Why don’t you go see your father? – Thank you. | -你去看你父亲吧 -谢谢你 |
[38:12] | Is it really worth it, this job? | 这份工作值得吗 |
[38:14] | Risking your life for what — | 拿生命冒险就为了 |
[38:17] | the privilege of living in some crappy studio apartment? | 能住个破烂单间公寓 |
[38:21] | They own you. | 你被他们完全控制着 |
[38:56] | ♬无法入睡♬ | |
[39:01] | ♬已是天明♬ | |
[39:04] | ♬生活早已模糊♬ | |
[39:08] | ♬更已无力分辨♬ | |
[39:11] | ♬是否仍是 我熟知的世界♬ | |
[39:14] | ♬衣绳上的床单♬ | |
[39:19] | ♬正随风摇弋♬ | |
[39:22] | ♬像是幽灵 接踵而至♬ | |
[39:26] | ♬眼前飘过♬ | |
[39:29] | ♬虽不多 但已竭尽全力♬ | |
[39:33] | ♬欢迎回来♬ | |
[40:01] | You get one bite of the apple. | 你只有这一次机会 |
[40:19] | ♬我回来了♬ | |
[40:52] | I should’ve known when you agreed to help us catch Wolff | 你答应帮我们抓沃尔夫时我就该想到 |
[40:54] | that you would take something for yourself. | 你不会空手而归的 |
[40:58] | We didn’t think he could | 我们以为他没能 |
[40:58] | access the safe on the truck, but he did. | 打开卡车里的保险箱 但他做到了 |
[41:02] | And he swapped the original drive for a counterfeit, | 还把原来的硬盘换成了伪造的 |
[41:04] | and when we arrested him, he didn’t have it. | 我们逮捕他时 没找到原来的硬盘 |
[41:14] | I’m sorry about your father. | 你父亲的事我很遗憾 |
[41:20] | How was the funeral? | 葬礼怎么样 |
[41:25] | This is going to be a difficult time. | 这段时间会很难挨 |
[41:29] | The best way to keep the memory of your father alive | 缅怀你父亲的最佳方式 |
[41:32] | is to talk about him. | 就是多聊聊他 |
[41:39] | Tell me some stories. | 给我讲个你们的故事吧 |