时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Connecting trains to the orange and blue line at Farragut east. | 在东法拉格特街换乘橙色线和蓝色线 |
[00:06] | Connecting trains to the orange and blue line at Farragut north. | 在北法拉格特街换乘黄色线 |
[00:27] | Bergman’s, right? | 伯格曼家的 对吧 |
[00:30] | The store where you bought your hat. | 买这顶帽子的店 |
[00:31] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:34] | I didn’t — I didn’t leave the tag on, did I? | 我不会 不会没拆标签吧 |
[00:36] | No. | 不是 |
[00:38] | I walk by there every day on my way home. | 我每天回家路上都会经过这家店 |
[00:41] | I saw the hat in the display window, | 在橱窗里看到这帽子 |
[00:42] | and I knew I had to get it for my dad. | 我就知道一定要送我爸爸一顶 |
[00:44] | But in gray. Gray’s his thing. | 不过要灰色的 他最喜欢灰色 |
[00:47] | That’s very thoughtful. | 真体贴 |
[00:50] | Next stop, Woodley Park. | 下一站 伍德利公园 |
[00:54] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你上次见到他是什么时候 |
[00:58] | Sunday. | 周日 |
[00:59] | We both go to St. Patrick’s Episcopal. | 我俩都去圣帕特里克圣公会 |
[01:03] | Good. That’s good. | 真好 |
[01:17] | Woodley Park. | 伍德利公园到了 |
[01:20] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:22] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[01:23] | Please allow passengers to exit before boarding the train. | 请先下后上 有序乘车 |
[01:30] | Sir, you forgot your briefcase! | 先生 你的手提箱忘拿了 |
[01:32] | Sir, you forgot your briefcase! | 先生 你的手提箱忘拿了 |
[01:47] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[02:01] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[02:02] | – Are– are you okay? – Call 9-1-1. | -你 你没事吧 -快报警 |
[02:07] | Miss, are you okay? | 小姐 你没事吧 |
[02:08] | Please help me! Please, I need help! | 请帮帮我 我需要帮助 |
[02:10] | Please! | 拜托 |
[02:46] | ♬吾非汝物♬ | |
[02:50] | ♬汝归吾属♬ | |
[02:54] | ♬切勿忘却♬ | |
[02:55] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:57] | Café au lait– | 浅咖啡色 |
[02:59] | Unless you like the dark nut better. | 除非你更喜欢深坚果色 |
[03:01] | – But don’t decide yet. – I’m sorry. Let’s start over. | -先别急着决定 -不好意思 从头来过 |
[03:03] | Why is our dining room no longer dine-able? | 我们的餐厅怎么变这样了 |
[03:05] | We’re remodeling. | 我们要重新装修 |
[03:06] | Clearly, and we’re doing it at 7:00 a.m. | 看出来了 还是在早上七点 |
[03:09] | Well, the guy at the hardware store said | 五金店的人说 |
[03:10] | to hang the samples in the morning | 早上把样板挂起来 |
[03:11] | so that you can see what they look like throughout the day. | 能看清颜色在一天之中的变化 |
[03:14] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:17] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个 |
[03:19] | Grandma’s pumpkins? | 老奶奶南瓜色 |
[03:20] | Grandma’s what? | 老奶奶什么 |
[03:23] | I know it’s ridiculous. | 我知道这很可笑 |
[03:26] | Oh, I’m just so sick of this room. | 只是我真的很烦这房间 |
[03:28] | Why? I like this room. | 为什么 我喜欢这房间 |
[03:30] | It’s not the room. | 不是房间的关系 |
[03:31] | It’s just that someone invaded our lives, our house. | 是有人闯入了我们的生活 我们的家 |
[03:34] | They put that stupid box in the floor. | 他们把那个该死的盒子藏到地板下面 |
[03:36] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 一切都过去了 |
[03:41] | They made me believe you were a monster. | 他们让我相信你是魔鬼 |
[03:46] | I doubted you. | 我怀疑过你 |
[03:49] | I doubted us. | 我怀疑过我们 |
[03:50] | Yeah, we’re past it. | 好在我们熬过去了 |
[03:52] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们以后会好好的 |
[03:53] | And I don’t think that we need to destroy the dining room. | 我觉得我们不用改建餐厅 |
[03:58] | I think that we just need — | 我们只要… |
[03:59] | To move? | 搬走吗 |
[04:02] | I was gonna say we need time, | 我本来想说我们需要时间的 |
[04:03] | but, uh, it’s good to know where your head’s at. | 但是很高兴知道你的想法 |
[04:10] | Keen. | 我是基恩 |
[04:11] | Turn on the TV. | 打开电视 |
[04:13] | Babe, can you turn the tv on? | 亲爱的 帮我打开电视好吗 |
[04:15] | What channel? | 哪个频道 |
[04:16] | Any channel. | 哪个都行 |
[04:19] | This is the scene at D.C.’s red line station. | 这是特区地铁红线某站外的景象 |
[04:21] | Details are still sketchy, | 具体情况现在还不清楚 |
[04:23] | but rescue teams and emergency personnel | 但是救援队伍和急救人员 |
[04:25] | are arriving on the… | 正在陆续抵达… |
[04:30] | Lady! You can’t park here! | 女士 这里禁止停车 |
[04:33] | Hey, officer! She’s with me. | 警官 她是我们的人 |
[04:35] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[04:37] | Appears to be a biological attack on the red line. | 应该是对地铁红线的生化袭击 |
[04:39] | – How many dead? – 37. | -多少人死亡 -37 |
[04:41] | No survivors on the train car. | 那节车厢无人幸存 |
[04:42] | Agent Ressler! | 雷斯勒探员 |
[04:43] | Agent Ressler, | 雷斯勒探员 |
[04:44] | uh, we got something you should probably see. | 我们有新发现 你来看看 |
[04:46] | The transit authority gave us access | 交通部门给了我们权限 |
[04:48] | to their closed-circuit feeds. | 让我们查看闭路监控 |
[04:50] | What am I looking at here? | 看什么 |
[04:51] | A man carrying a briefcase. | 拿着手提箱的一个人 |
[04:53] | He boards the train at Dupont Circle. | 他在杜邦广场站上的地铁 |
[04:56] | Four minutes elapse. | 四分钟之后 |
[04:58] | The same man exits the train | 这个人在下一站 |
[04:59] | at the next station, Woodley Park. | 伍德利公园 出站了 |
[05:01] | He’s not carrying the briefcase. | 但是手里没有手提箱 |
[05:02] | He left it on the train. | 他把手提箱放在地铁上了 |
[05:04] | And moments later, at precisely 6:42 a.m… | 不久后 也就是在早上六点四十二分 |
[05:09] | I think we found our delivery device. | 看来我们找到了投放装置 |
[05:11] | I’ll radio the evidence team. | 我去通知证据调查小队 |
[05:15] | I reached out to my contacts at the agency. | 我联系到了局里的联系人 |
[05:17] | Central Intelligence or National Security? | 中情局还是国安局的 |
[05:19] | – Both. – What’d you find out? | -都有 -有什么发现 |
[05:20] | Nothing. But that in itself has some value. | 什么都没有 但这本身就说明了问题 |
[05:22] | There was absolutely zero foreign chatter | 地铁红线遭到袭击以前 |
[05:24] | prior to the attack on the red line. | 并没有恐怖袭击的消息 |
[05:26] | So, you think this was homegrown? | 那依你之见这是美国人所为 |
[05:27] | If I had to put money on it, | 如果要我赌的话 |
[05:29] | which I wouldn’t, yes. | 虽然我不会这么做 是的 |
[05:31] | Where are we on that briefcase? | 手提箱的线索有何进展 |
[05:33] | I reached out to CDC, | 我联系了疾控中心 |
[05:34] | but they denied our request to release it as evidence. | 但是他们拒绝了我们要拿它当证据的要求 |
[05:36] | – Why? – Because it tested positive | -为什么 -因为检测出了 |
[05:38] | for trace amounts of radioactive material. | 少量的放射性物质 |
[05:40] | We’ll have to wait on decontamination protocols. | 我们必须等辐射去污完成 |
[05:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:43] | We’ve got a caller into the tip line. | 有人打了我们的情报热线 |
[05:44] | The person claims they can I.D. our suspect. | 这个人声称可以指认嫌疑人 |
[05:47] | This is Special Agent Keen. | 我是特别探员基恩 |
[05:48] | Agent Keen, I have a tip. | 基恩探员 我有一个小建议 |
[05:50] | You’re a winter, not an autumn. | 你是冬天 不是秋天 |
[05:52] | Stop wearing olive. | 别穿橄榄色的衣服了 |
[05:53] | You know, I don’t have time for this. | 我没闲工夫说这个 |
[05:54] | You’re not the one who had to listen | 你又没要听那七分钟 |
[05:55] | to that God-awful hold music for 7 minutes, | 恶心至极的彩铃 |
[05:58] | which wouldn’t have been necessary if you’d take my calls. | 如果你接电话的话 我就不用听了 |
[06:00] | It’s a little snug. Don’t you think, Martin? | 有点紧 你不觉得吗 马丁 |
[06:02] | You know, as much as I love our little talks, | 你知道的 虽然我很喜欢跟你闲聊 |
[06:05] | you’re holding up a line | 但是你占用了 |
[06:06] | for people that might have actual information. | 可能有实际线索的人拨打的电话线路 |
[06:08] | This isn’t a social call. | 这不是交际电话 |
[06:09] | I can identify the man you’re looking for, Lizzy. | 我能辨认出你要找的人 莉兹 |
[06:11] | Okay. Who is he? | 好吧 他是谁 |
[06:13] | Phones are so impersonal. | 电话太没有人情味了 |
[06:14] | Why don’t we meet for show and tell in 30 minutes? | 要不我们三十分钟后见面再聊吧 |
[06:17] | Dembe will forward you a location. | 邓比会把地点发给你 |
[06:18] | If you care to hear me out, wonderful. | 如果你愿意听我的 那很好 |
[06:20] | Otherwise, good luck with your case. | 否则 祝你早日破案 |
[06:28] | The man you’re looking for is named Frederick Barnes, | 你要的找的人的名字是弗雷德里克·巴恩斯 |
[06:31] | a former defense research scientist | 原本在安纳波利斯 |
[06:32] | out of arpax systems in Annapolis. | 做国防研究 |
[06:35] | You may not be familiar with his name, | 你也许不熟悉他的名字 |
[06:37] | but you’re likely familiar with his work — | 但是你应该很熟悉他的成就 |
[06:39] | Biochemical agents such as cytochlorin, | 生化药剂 例如细胞氯素 |
[06:42] | black phosphorus, paratoxin. | 黑磷 超毒物 |
[06:44] | Barnes headed the project team that developed all of them, | 巴恩斯领导了研发出这些物质的团队 |
[06:47] | but he was more than just a research scientist. | 但是他不仅仅是个研究科学家 |
[06:50] | He was gifted, | 他富有天赋 |
[06:51] | a savant of government-sanctioned mass killing. | 曾是政府批准的大规模杀伤性武器的专家 |
[06:56] | What do you mean, “Was”? | “曾”是什么意思 |
[06:58] | Five years ago, the man quit his job, | 五年前 这个人辞掉了工作 |
[07:00] | sold his house, and entered the free market. | 卖掉了他的房子 并投身到自由市场 |
[07:02] | Started selling his creations to the highest bidder — | 开始将他的产物卖给出价最高的买家 |
[07:04] | Autocrats, terrorists, me. | 独裁者 恐怖分子 我 |
[07:07] | Betraying your country and auctioning off its secrets. | 背叛国家 出卖国家机密 |
[07:11] | Where have I heard that before? | 我是不是在哪里听过这个 |
[07:12] | You want to compare him to me? | 你想拿他跟我相比吗 |
[07:14] | Be my guest. | 随你便 |
[07:15] | I’m perfectly comfortable with what I am. | 我对自己的为人毫无忧虑 |
[07:18] | But, please, make no mistake — | 但拜托 别搞错了 |
[07:20] | Frederick Barnes is a very special animal, | 弗雷德里克·巴恩斯是特别物种 |
[07:24] | one with the tools and know-how | 他极有手段 知道 |
[07:25] | to kill thousands and thousands of people all at once. | 如何一次性杀死成千上万的人 |
[07:30] | What he’s lacked until now has been the desire. | 到现在为止 他只是没有这种欲望而已 |
[07:34] | So, what’s changed? | 那是什么发生了改变 |
[07:35] | Well, that’s the question. | 这正是问题所在 |
[07:37] | Barnes has always operated with a certain level of detachment — | 巴恩斯通一直都置身事外 |
[07:41] | always the designer, the seller, | 虽然他既是设计师 也是卖家 |
[07:43] | never the delivery agent of his own weapons. | 但他从不自己投递武器 |
[07:46] | But if Barnes is now willing to use his work | 但如果巴恩斯现在想利用他的产品 |
[07:49] | to kill indiscriminately, | 来滥杀无辜 |
[07:52] | then he is, quite literally, | 那么他就真的成了 |
[07:54] | the most dangerous man in the world. | 世界上最危险的人 |
[08:08] | Hey, Dr.Buckman. | 巴克曼医生 |
[08:11] | We’ve managed to I.D. 31 of the victims so far. | 目前我们已经确认了31名受害者的身份 |
[08:13] | The other 6 presented | 另外六人由于 |
[08:14] | with pseudoaneurysm of the internal maxillary artery, | 出现了上颌动脉假动脉瘤的症状 |
[08:16] | making them unrecognizable. | 因此无法辨认 |
[08:18] | Can you translate for the medically challenged? | 你能跟我们这些医学盲解释得通俗一点吗 |
[08:21] | The arteries in their face exploded. | 他们脸部的动脉爆炸了 |
[08:22] | That was the cause of death? | 那是死因吗 |
[08:24] | It was just a symptom of the larger condition — | 那只是病情严重时的一个症状 |
[08:25] | Kurz disease is what killed them. | 库兹症才是真正死因 |
[08:27] | – Oh, I’ve never heard of it. – No one has. | -我从没听说过 -没人听说过 |
[08:29] | It’s a vascular disorder, extremely rare. | 这是一种血管疾病 极其罕见 |
[08:31] | Causes the veins and arteries to harden | 会导致静脉和动脉硬化 |
[08:33] | until the body’s starved of oxygen. | 直到人体缺氧 |
[08:35] | Odd thing is, it usually takes about a decade | 但奇怪的是 这种病通常要十年时间 |
[08:37] | for this disease to run its full course. | 才会致死 |
[08:39] | In this case, it took two minutes. | 而在这个案子里 只花了两分钟 |
[08:41] | Either of you eat lunch yet? | 你们俩吃午饭了吗 |
[08:43] | – No. – Good. | -没有 -很好 |
[08:44] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[08:48] | Children? | 孩子 |
[08:50] | His name is Ryan Demsky, 9 years old. | 他名叫莱恩·德恩斯基 九岁 |
[08:53] | He was here on vacation with his dad | 他跟他爸爸从明尼苏达州圣保罗 |
[08:54] | from St. Paul, Minnesota. | 到这里来度假 |
[08:58] | You said this disease is rare. | 你说这种病很罕见 |
[09:00] | – How rare? – In the last 5 years, | -有多罕见 -过去五年 |
[09:02] | there have been a handful of Kurz infections worldwide. | 全世界的库兹感染病例屈指可数 |
[09:04] | We’ve seen almost 600 new cases since July, | 但从七月份起 已经有了近600个病例 |
[09:07] | which seems impossible, | 这蹊跷得很 |
[09:08] | since the virus isn’t particularly contagious. | 因为这种病毒的传染性并不强 |
[09:10] | Unless someone was intentionally spreading it. | 除非是有人在蓄意传播 |
[09:12] | That’s the conclusion we came to, as well. | 那也正是我们得出的结论 |
[09:13] | A few months back, Atlanta opened up an investigation | 几个月前 亚特兰大展开一项调查 |
[09:16] | tracking large infection clusters. | 追踪大型传染病集群 |
[09:18] | Our suspect has a background | 我们的嫌疑人有 |
[09:19] | in biological and chemical warfare. | 参与生化战争的背景 |
[09:21] | Is it possible that he weaponized this disease | 是否有可能是他将这种疾病制成武器 |
[09:24] | and somehow modified it to make it more lethal? | 然后对其进行改造 使之更具有致命性 |
[09:27] | Technically? Sure. | 从技术上讲是可能的 |
[09:28] | But he’d be operating on the frontiers of fringe science. | 但他一定是根据边缘科学改造的 |
[09:30] | One thing’s clear, though. | 至少有一件事是明确的 |
[09:31] | Your man has access. | 你们要找的人有路子 |
[09:33] | Access to what? | 有什么路子 |
[09:33] | Strontium 90, a radioactive isotope. | 锶90 放射性同位素 |
[09:36] | We found traces of it on the delivery device. | 我们在运输设备上发现了这种物质的痕迹 |
[09:38] | He probably used it as an immunosuppressant. | 他可能是用它来做免疫抑制剂的 |
[09:42] | Strontium 90 isn’t something | 锶90不是在超级市场里 |
[09:43] | you can just pick up at your local piggly wiggly. | 随便就能买到的东西 |
[09:45] | It’s a waste by-product of nuclear reactors — | 它是核反应堆的废弃副产品 |
[09:48] | Toxic, highly regulated. | 有毒 高度管制 |
[09:50] | There’s only a handful of people in the world | 世界上只有小部分人 |
[09:52] | who can procure it in sizable quantities. | 能批量弄到手 |
[09:55] | Let me guess — you happen to know one of them. | 让我猜猜 你恰巧认识其中一个 |
[09:56] | Actually, I happen to know three them — | 说实话 我碰巧认识三个 |
[09:58] | The first of whom was apprehended | 第一个 上个月 |
[09:59] | by Russian authorities last month. | 被俄国当局逮捕了 |
[10:01] | The second, vaporized by a drone in Quetta, | 第二个 在奎达被无人机打死了 |
[10:03] | courtesy of your colleagues in the five-sided foxhole. | 都是你五角大楼同事的功劳 |
[10:06] | And the third? | 那第三个呢 |
[10:08] | Is likely Barnes’ supplier. | 可能是巴恩斯的供应商 |
[10:09] | Cut to it — I want a name. | 别废话了 我要知道名字 |
[10:13] | I’m afraid it wouldn’t do you any good. | 你知道恐怕也没用 |
[10:14] | The FBI has no jurisdiction where he operates. | 他做事的地方联调局可没有管辖权 |
[10:18] | In any case, | 不管怎样 |
[10:19] | I’ve already set a meeting with him for this afternoon. | 我今天下午已经和他约好见面了 |
[10:21] | And what makes you think he knows how to find Barnes? | 你为什么觉得他知道怎么找到巴恩斯 |
[10:23] | He knows how to get paid by him. That should be sufficient. | 他知道怎么从他那儿拿到报酬 这就足够了 |
[10:25] | And he’s just gonna willingly hand over this information? | 他会心甘情愿地把信息告诉我们吗 |
[10:27] | We’ll cross that bridge when we get there, Donald. | 船到桥头自然直 唐纳德 |
[10:30] | Look, we’re wasting precious time. | 听着 我们在浪费宝贵时间 |
[10:32] | You want to catch a mass murderer | 你们要想在这个杀人狂 |
[10:34] | before he strikes again, | 下次动手之前抓到他 |
[10:35] | and for that to happen, I need to catch a plane. | 我就得去赶飞机了 |
[10:42] | You should come, Lizzy. | 你应该一起来 莉兹 |
[10:44] | We could have a therapy session on the way, | 我们可以在路上进行心理辅导 |
[10:46] | talk out our problems. | 谈谈我们的问题 |
[10:48] | Have you ever been to Cuba? | 你去过古巴吗 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:50] | All my tropical wear’s in the wash. | 我所有的夏装都洗了 |
[10:52] | You’d look positively radiant in a Guayabera dress. | 你穿瓜亚贝拉裙子一定会很漂亮的 |
[10:55] | I know a little shop in Reston. | 我知道莱斯顿街上有个小商店 |
[10:57] | We could stop before our flight. | 上飞机前我们可以在那里停一下 |
[10:58] | There is no “Our flight”. | 没有什么”我们上飞机” |
[11:00] | You have something more pressing than finding your suspect? | 你有比找到嫌疑人更重要的事要做吗 |
[11:02] | Actually, I was able to track down | 实际上 我要去追踪 |
[11:04] | Barnes’ old research partner, | 巴恩斯以前的研究搭档 |
[11:05] | so I’m hoping she can fill in some of the missing pieces. | 希望她能提供点消息 |
[11:08] | So, I guess you’re on your own. | 所以看样子你得自己去了 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry you’re upset with me. | 很抱歉我让你生气了 |
[11:17] | That would imply I care enough to be angry. | 我要是生气就说明我在乎你 |
[11:21] | I might do the same in your position. | 如果我是你 我也会这样的 |
[11:24] | It’s easier to blame me for framing your husband | 责怪我诬赖你老公 |
[11:27] | than face the truth of what he is. | 比面对真相要容易得多 |
[11:29] | Tom teaches 4th grade. | 汤姆教四年级 |
[11:31] | He’s overworked and underpaid | 工作辛苦工资又低 |
[11:32] | and still wakes up every morning with a smile on his face. | 但每天早上他还微笑着起床 |
[11:35] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[11:36] | Because he knows nothing | 因为他对你我所在的 |
[11:37] | of the terrible world you and I live in. | 这个糟糕世界一无所知 |
[11:41] | End of story. | 就是这样 |
[11:42] | Oh, that’s not the end of the story. | 这不是结局 |
[11:45] | I’m confident you’ll come to see that. | 我相信你会想明白的 |
[11:48] | But in the meantime, | 但同时 |
[11:49] | we need to find a way to move past this. | 我们得想办法让这件事过去 |
[11:51] | Because for me, | 因为对我来说 |
[11:52] | there’s just no fun in it unless you’re there. | 如果你不在就毫无乐趣可言 |
[11:54] | And if there’s no fun to be had, I’m not interested. | 而要是没有乐趣 我就没什么兴趣了 |
[12:02] | ♬我已苏醒♬ | |
[12:04] | ♬无所畏惧♬ | |
[12:06] | ♬无需费力 终将成功♬ | |
[12:10] | ♬冰与火 交融又碰撞♬ | |
[12:14] | ♬世界万物 深陷其中♬ | |
[12:14] | We should probably get going | 如果想在中午之前 |
[12:15] | if you want to make Havana by noon. | 到哈瓦那 我们该走了 |
[12:18] | ♬无人知晓我们为何在此♬ | |
[12:21] | ♬放下困惑 直面恐惧♬ | |
[12:24] | Quick, say something nice to me. | 快 说点好听的 |
[12:25] | It’s been a dreadful morning. | 这个早晨糟透了 |
[12:27] | Would good news suffice? | 好消息可以吗 |
[12:30] | You wanted to know if it ever went on the market? | 你不是想知道这东西有没有出售吗 |
[12:33] | ♬我去了 喔 喔 喔 喔♬ | |
[12:33] | Is it really for sale? | 真的在出售吗 |
[12:35] | I take that to mean | 你的意思是 |
[12:36] | you’d like me to move forward with the purchase? | 想让我去买过来对吗 |
[12:37] | ♬喔 喔 喔 喔♬ | |
[12:41] | ♬我去了 喔 喔 喔 喔♬ | |
[12:42] | Perhaps this day can be salvaged after all. | 也许今天还没那么糟 |
[12:45] | ♬喔 喔 喔 喔♬ | |
[12:58] | Mrs. Forrester? Special Agents Keen and Ressler. | 弗雷斯特女士 特别探员基恩和雷斯勒 |
[13:01] | We’d like to talk to you about Frederick Barnes. | 我们想跟你谈谈弗雷德里克·巴恩斯的事 |
[13:04] | He was brilliant, ahead of his time. | 他很聪明 走在时代前端 |
[13:07] | He — he was a rising star at — at work. | 他在工作上是颗冉冉升起的新星 |
[13:09] | I-I was never quite sure why he decided to leave. | 我不太确定他离开的原因 |
[13:12] | Were you aware of any problems Barnes may have been having | 你有注意到巴恩斯工作 |
[13:14] | at work or in his personal life? | 或生活上的问题吗 |
[13:16] | What personal life? We worked 16-hour days. | 他有什么生活 我们一天工作16小时 |
[13:19] | Oh, that’s an understatement. | 这还是委婉的说法 |
[13:21] | He practically had an living in that lab. | 实际上他就在实验室里过日子 |
[13:24] | He — | 他 |
[13:25] | Frederick was obsessive. | 雷德里克很偏执 |
[13:28] | Every research problem was like a puzzle that he had to solve. | 认为每个研究问题都是他必须解决的谜题 |
[13:32] | When did you last speak with him? | 你最近一次和他联系是什么时候 |
[13:34] | Five years ago? | 五年前吧 |
[13:36] | Last I heard, he was taking a teaching job at Purdue. | 据我所知 他接受普渡大学的邀请去教学 |
[13:40] | Is he in some kind of trouble? | 他惹上什么麻烦了吗 |
[13:42] | Hey, buddy. This is our son, Ethan. | 伙计 这是我们的儿子 伊森 |
[13:44] | Is it okay if I go over to Caleb’s? | 我能去卡莱布家玩吗 |
[13:48] | Do me a favor. Not right now. Go upstairs. | 给个面子 先别去 你先上楼 |
[13:51] | I’ll be right up, okay, sweetie? Go. Thank you. | 我马上上去 宝贝 去吧 谢谢 |
[13:58] | Do you have any contact info for Barnes? | 你有巴恩斯的联系方式吗 |
[14:00] | Even an old phone number could help. | 就算是个以前的电话号码也好 |
[14:02] | Yeah, I might have something in the kitchen. | 厨房里可能有 |
[14:13] | I need to ask you a personal question about your son. | 我想问个关于你儿子的私人问题 |
[14:18] | Does he have Kurz disease? | 他是不是有库尔兹症 |
[14:20] | Yeah. How did you know that? | 是的 你是怎么知道的 |
[14:23] | Because I just saw dozens of corpses | 因为我刚刚看过几十具 |
[14:24] | infected with a weaponized variant of the disease. | 被这种病毒的武器化变种感染死亡的尸体 |
[14:27] | Barnes released it on the red line this morning. | 巴恩斯今早在地铁红线里释放了这种病毒 |
[14:29] | He killed 37 people, including a 9-year-old child. | 他杀死了37人 还包括一个九岁的孩子 |
[14:33] | And I have a hard time believing the coincidence | 你的儿子感染了 |
[14:35] | that your son is infected with the same disease | 你的前搭档用来大屠杀的病毒 |
[14:37] | your former research partner is now using to commit mass murder. | 我很难相信这只是个巧合 |
[14:41] | So, if there’s something you’re holding back, | 所以如果你隐瞒了什么事情 |
[14:42] | now would be a good time to re-evaluate that decision. | 现在最好再思考一下你的决定 |
[14:48] | Frederick is Ethan’s father. | 弗雷德里克是伊森的父亲 |
[14:50] | Does your husband know this? | 你丈夫知道这件事吗 |
[14:53] | It just happened. | 事情就那样发生了 |
[14:55] | I thought it was best for the family to keep the secret. | 我觉得保密是对这个家庭最好的选择 |
[14:59] | Does Frederick know he’s Ethan’s real father? | 那弗雷德里克知道他是伊森的父亲吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[15:05] | When Ethan was 5, he — he developed Kurz, | 伊森五岁时得了库尔兹症 |
[15:07] | and they — they told us it was untreatable. | 医生说那是不治之症 |
[15:10] | Frederick wouldn’t accept that. | 弗雷德里克接受不了这个事实 |
[15:13] | He had contacts in the pharmaceutical industry. | 他在制药行业有些人脉 |
[15:16] | He reached out to them | 他联系了那些人 |
[15:17] | to secure research funding into the disease, | 想争取这个病的研究经费 |
[15:19] | but everyone turned him down. | 但所有人都拒绝了他 |
[15:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:23] | Kurz is too rare. | 因为库尔兹症太少见了 |
[15:25] | Small disease means small profits. | 罕见的病症意味着微薄的利润 |
[15:28] | That’s why Barnes is killing. | 这就是巴恩斯大开杀戒的原因 |
[15:29] | He wants to infect enough people with Kurz disease | 他想让足够多的人感染库尔兹症 |
[15:31] | – that it gets on the public’s radar. – Why? | -从而让公众关注到这种病症 -为什么 |
[15:33] | Because then it can’t be ignored anymore. | 因为那样这种病就不会再被忽视了 |
[15:35] | The more people that die, | 死的人越多 |
[15:36] | the more attention the disease gets. | 这种病得到的关注就越多 |
[15:38] | And the more profitable it will be to invest research dollars. | 这样投资相关研究就会有更丰厚的回报 |
[15:41] | Putting aside how insane this sounds, | 先不说这个想法有多疯狂 |
[15:43] | if you’re right, Barnes is just getting started. | 如果你是对的 巴恩斯才开了个头而已 |
[16:18] | Ahh, gracias. | 谢谢 |
[16:23] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[16:27] | Manny, as always, you look like hell. | 曼宁 一如既往 你的样子糟透了 |
[16:29] | Says the devil himself. | 没想到这话会从你嘴里说出来 |
[16:31] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:34] | So, what brings you to my neck of the woods, gringo? | 是什么风把你吹来的 外国佬 |
[16:36] | Just you, Manny. It’s all you. | 就是你 曼宁 因为你 |
[16:40] | Let’s talk about strontium 90. | 我们来谈谈锶90 |
[16:42] | Strontium 90? Of course that’s what you want. | 锶90 当然了 |
[16:45] | Because you can’t want drugs or Qassam rockets | 因为你是不会跟其他人一样 |
[16:48] | like anyone else. | 要毒品和卡萨火箭的 |
[16:49] | A Qassam rocket is a fertilizer-filled trash can. | 卡萨火箭只是一个装满肥料的垃圾桶 |
[16:52] | I wouldn’t fire that eyesore at my worst enemy. | 我不会对我的敌人发射那玩意儿的 |
[16:58] | How much do you need? | 你需要多少 |
[16:59] | 12 kilos. | 十二公斤 |
[17:01] | What exactly are you going to do | 你要十二公斤的 |
[17:03] | with 12 kilograms of strontium 90? | 锶90干什么 |
[17:12] | Bueno. | 布埃诺 |
[17:13] | I’ve secured the funds on the purchase. | 我已经拿到购买资金了 |
[17:14] | I’m ready to proceed on Red’s word. | 准备按照红魔的命令行事 |
[17:16] | Good. I’ll let him know once he’s done with Soto. | 很好 等他和索托谈完了我会告诉他的 |
[17:19] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[17:23] | $6 million. I need three weeks. | 六百万美元 我需要三周的时间 |
[17:25] | – I need it now. – Not possible. | -我现在就要 -不可能 |
[17:27] | Fresh out, I’m afraid. | 我目前没货 |
[17:28] | Then perhaps I could get in touch with your previous buyer | 那也许我可以和你之前的买家联系 |
[17:31] | and make them an offer instead. | 直接向他们购买 |
[17:32] | Are you threatening to cut me out of my own business? | 你是在威胁我要抢我的生意吗 |
[17:35] | Because we’re not that good of friends. | 毕竟我们不是那么好的朋友 |
[17:36] | What, are they gonna pull their guns | 他们准备掏出枪 |
[17:37] | and hold them all sideways at me? | 全部对准我吗 |
[17:40] | Manny, I’m sure we can come | 曼宁 我相信我们能想出 |
[17:43] | to a mutually beneficial arrangement. | 一个互惠互利的方案 |
[17:45] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[17:46] | Reach out to your buyer, | 联系你的买家 |
[17:48] | convince them to sell back some of their purchase to you | 说服他们把购买到的一些货 |
[17:50] | at a premium. | 高价卖回给你 |
[17:51] | What kind of premium? | 什么样的高价 |
[17:52] | My client will put up $10 million | 我的客户出价一千万美元 |
[17:54] | for immediate delivery, | 但是要现货 |
[17:56] | with a hefty transaction fee for yourself, of course. | 当然还会付给你一笔高额交易费用 |
[18:14] | Did he take the bait? | 他上钩了吗 |
[18:15] | Like a trout to a butterworm. | 就像咬到鱼饵的鳟鱼 |
[18:18] | He should be calling Barnes any minute. | 他很快就会给巴恩斯打电话的 |
[18:35] | Call’s going through now. | 电话正在接通 |
[18:36] | Good, run the trace. | 很好 运行跟踪 |
[18:47] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[18:48] | A bottle of beer and a pork sandwich. | 一瓶啤酒和一个猪肉三明治 |
[18:50] | How about you? What do you need? | 你呢 你要什么 |
[18:53] | How about Barnes’ location? | 想知道巴恩斯的位置吗 |
[19:25] | Sir? | 先生 |
[19:28] | Are you with group 33? | 你是三十三组的吗 |
[19:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:33] | I was actually hoping to reschedule my jury service. | 我希望能重新安排我的陪审服务 |
[19:36] | I’ll need your summons. | 我需要你的传唤令 |
[19:38] | Yes. | 好的 |
[19:41] | You know what? I think I left it in my car. | 我大概是忘在车里了 |
[19:44] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[19:56] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[19:57] | Red got us a 20 on Barnes. | 红魔把巴恩斯的位置告诉了我们 |
[19:58] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[19:59] | The courthouse in Arlington. We’re on our way in now. | 阿灵顿法院 我们正在进去 |
[20:15] | Federal Agents! Federal Agent! | 联邦特工 |
[20:16] | – Move! Move! Move! – FBI! | -闪开 -联调局 |
[20:17] | Take the north stairwell. I’ve got the second floor. | 从北边楼梯间包抄上去 我去二楼 |
[20:26] | All right, everyone. Single file. | 各位 排成一列有序退场 |
[20:42] | Your tax dollars at work. | 税还真不是白交的 |
[20:52] | Help! | 救命 |
[20:53] | Somebody help us! | 救救我们 |
[21:10] | Federal Agent, FBI. | 联邦特工 联调局 |
[21:11] | I’m gonna need your tanks and your mask. | 借用一下你们的氧气瓶和防毒面具 |
[21:17] | I need you to evacuate everyone in this hallway | 把走廊里的所有人 |
[21:19] | and get everybody out of here now, including yourself. Go! | 都撤离出去 包括你们自己 快 |
[21:31] | Stop! FBI! | 站住 联调局 |
[22:03] | Help me, please! | 救救我 求你了 |
[22:05] | Somebody, help! | 谁来救救我 |
[22:10] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. Stop! Stop! Stop! | 没事了没事了 冷静点 |
[22:12] | We’re gonna get help. I’ve got you. Come on. | 我们会得救的 走 我带你出去 |
[22:23] | Out! | 闪开 |
[22:25] | Out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[22:27] | Move! | 闪开 |
[22:35] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[22:37] | I’m only gonna say this once — drop the gun. | 我只说一次 把枪放下 |
[22:39] | You first. I’m gonna count to 3. | 你先放 我数到三 |
[22:40] | If that gun is not on the ground, I will shoot this man. | 如果还不把枪放下 我就杀了他 |
[22:42] | And you will be dead one second after. | 那下一秒死的人就是你 |
[22:44] | – 1, 2, 3! – You don’t have to do this! | -一 二 三 -你不必这样 |
[22:46] | All right! All right! | 好吧 |
[22:48] | Drop the gun and kick it away. | 把枪放下 踢到一边 |
[22:49] | Drop the gun! Now! | 把枪放下 马上 |
[22:57] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[23:35] | Cindy Wright. You must be Lew. | 我是辛迪·莱特 您一定是露吧 |
[23:39] | Is that short for Louise? | 是露易丝的简称吗 |
[23:40] | No. Thanks for meeting me on such short notice. | 不是 仓促见面 谢谢您能赶来 |
[23:43] | Oh, not a problem. | 别客气 |
[23:44] | As I’m sure my assistant told you on the phone, | 我的助手应该已经在电话里告诉过您 |
[23:46] | the house is in escrow. | 这房子已经签约了 |
[23:47] | We’re only accepting backup offers. | 我们只接受备选买家 |
[23:49] | – I understand. – Why don’t we head inside? | -我明白 -那我们直接进去吧 |
[23:51] | I’ll give you a tour of the property. | 我带你参观一下 |
[23:52] | Oh, that won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[23:54] | My client’s prepared to make an offer. | 我的客户开好价了 |
[23:57] | Double the asking price… in cash. | 你们要价的双倍 付现金 |
[24:01] | I’m sure you can find a fair commission for yourself — | 我想你能赚到不错的提成 |
[24:03] | Assuming your escrow falls through, that is. | 当然是以上一笔签约落空为前提 |
[24:12] | I just got off the phone with Dr. Buckner. | 我刚和巴克纳医生通完电话 |
[24:14] | She’s coordinating triage teams at D.C. General. | 她在华盛顿综合医院组建了伤员救治小组 |
[24:16] | How bad? | 情况有多糟 |
[24:17] | 26 confirmed dead, | 26人死亡 |
[24:19] | but it looks like the attack was contained to the jury room. | 不过目测袭击范围被控制在陪审团室里了 |
[24:21] | And your survivor? | 那位幸存者怎么样 |
[24:23] | Too soon to tell. | 还说不准 |
[24:24] | But given her level of exposure, | 但是根据她暴露在污染源下的程度 |
[24:25] | Dr. Buckner’s not optimistic. | 巴克纳医生觉得希望不大 |
[24:28] | – What have you got? – Casualty lists. | -你有什么进展 -遇难者名单 |
[24:29] | I keep asking myself, “How is Barnes choosing his targets?” | 我一直问自己 巴恩斯如何选择目标 |
[24:32] | And that got me thinking — | 然后我就想 |
[24:34] | A courthouse and public transportation. | 法庭和公共运输 |
[24:36] | What do these two things have in common? | 这两者有什么相同点 |
[24:37] | They’re both managed by the state. | 都是被州政府管辖 |
[24:39] | Right, but more importantly, | 是的 但更重要的是 |
[24:40] | they both contain random groupings of people — | 这些地方的人群都具有随机性 |
[24:42] | various ages, genders, ethnicities. | 不同年龄 性别 种族 |
[24:44] | I’m not sure I follow. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[24:45] | Well, it seems like Barnes is targeting | 看上去巴恩斯想做 |
[24:46] | large cross sections of the population. | 大范围抽样人群调查 |
[24:48] | You don’t get a more random sample than a jury pool. | 陪审员的选取最具有随机性了 |
[24:51] | So…Barnes wants to kill different types of people? | 巴恩斯要杀的是不同类型的人吗 |
[24:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:55] | Is it possible these aren’t just attacks? | 有没有可能这不仅仅是袭击 |
[24:57] | Could barnes be conducting | 巴恩斯可能是在 |
[24:58] | some kind of demonstration or experiment? | 进行演示或者做实验呢 |
[25:01] | Agent Keen? A word. | 基恩探员 借一步说话 |
[25:14] | You’re on duty, correct? | 你正当班 对吗 |
[25:17] | Are you carrying your badge? | 带着警徽呢吧 |
[25:18] | – Of course. – Why? | -当然 -为什么 |
[25:19] | – Because it’s protocol. – Then would you care to explain | -因为是规定 -那请你解释一下 |
[25:22] | why you would surrender your firearm to a suspect | 为什么在人质被劫持的情况下 |
[25:24] | in the middle of a hostage situation? | 你却把枪放下吗 |
[25:27] | It was a judgment call. | 只是我的主观判断 |
[25:29] | Barnes was going to kill that officer. | 巴恩斯要杀了那个警官 |
[25:31] | I realize you’re new at this, Agent Keen, | 我知道你还是新手 基恩探员 |
[25:32] | but some rules don’t have exceptions. | 但是有些规矩没有例外 |
[25:34] | And giving up your weapon, | 放弃武器 |
[25:35] | that happens to be top of the list. | 是最不允许的 |
[25:37] | I am fully aware of our field regulations. | 我完全明白外勤的规程 |
[25:39] | And since you willfully ignored them, | 既然你主动无视它们 |
[25:40] | your actions will be subject to a formal review. | 我们将对你的行为进行正式审查 |
[25:43] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:43] | It means an administrative panel will decide | 意思是行政专家组会决定 |
[25:45] | whether or not you’ll be sanctioned. | 你是否需要受到处罚 |
[25:48] | And we’ll see where we go from there. | 接下去如何我们再看着办 |
[26:03] | You mind telling me what the hell that was? | 能告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[26:04] | If you’re asking whether I reported you, | 如果你想问是 不是我举报的你 |
[26:06] | the answer is yes. | 答案是肯定的 |
[26:06] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[26:09] | Look, Keen. | 听着 基恩 |
[26:10] | I like you. I respect you. | 我喜欢你 也尊敬你 |
[26:12] | But that moment back there with Barnes | 但之前和巴恩斯对峙时的状况 |
[26:13] | showed me that you’re unqualified to be in the field. | 说明你的能力还不足以出外勤 |
[26:15] | You would’ve taken the shot? Is that it? | 是你的话你会开枪 是吗 |
[26:17] | It’s easy to make the tough call after the fact, isn’t it? | 当个事后诸葛亮很容易 不是吗 |
[26:19] | It’s what any trained field agent would’ve done, | 就这一点来说 每个训练有素的外勤特工 |
[26:20] | which is precisely the point. | 都会做此选择 |
[26:23] | And that hostage would be dead. | 那样人质也会死掉 |
[26:25] | Then I guess that’s just what happens. | 这种事发生了也没办法 |
[26:27] | That’s a man’s life you’re talking about. | 你在说的可是一条人命 |
[26:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:30] | One man’s, | 就一条人命 |
[26:31] | which you traded for hundreds, possibly thousands, | 现在你让巴恩斯逃了 |
[26:33] | by letting Barnes get away. | 还要搭上成百上千条人命 |
[26:34] | And if you can’t understand why that’s a bad call, | 如果你还不明白这个决定为什么有错 |
[26:38] | you don’t belong in a tactical unit. | 那你就不够格进战术小队 |
[26:45] | You’re a very lucky girl. | 你是个非常幸运的女孩 |
[26:48] | Please tell me that’s the last one. | 真心希望这是最后一次抽血 |
[26:50] | The last one, I promise. | 最后一次 我保证 |
[26:54] | What are the tests gonna tell us? | 这些检查目的是什么呢 |
[26:57] | Whether you have any infection in your body. | 看你体内是否受到感染 |
[27:01] | What happened to those people at the courthouse, | 法院的那些人所得的病 |
[27:04] | is that gonna happen to me? | 我也会得吗 |
[27:06] | Not if I can help it, sweetheart. | 如果我能帮上忙就不会 亲爱的 |
[27:07] | You just hang tight, okay? | 一定要挺住 好吗 |
[27:34] | If you’re here for more blood, I’m pretty tapped. | 如果你又是来抽血的 我已经很累了 |
[27:39] | Nothing that exciting, I’m afraid. | 恐怕没有这么刺激了 |
[27:41] | I’m just here to change out your I.V. bag. | 我只是来更换你的输液袋的 |
[27:57] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[28:00] | A little, um… | 有一点 |
[28:03] | light-headed. | 头晕 |
[28:25] | By there you accidentally dial the wrong number you’re calling | 我想你是撞进了死胡同 |
[28:28] | because you hit the dead end. | 不小心打错电话了吧 |
[28:29] | So, which is it? | 找我什么事 |
[28:30] | Barnes got away, and the trail’s dried up. | 巴恩斯跑了 线索断了 |
[28:33] | You G-men are top shelf. | 你们这帮特工都是花架子 |
[28:36] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[28:37] | Ressler slipped on a banana peel? | 雷斯勒踩到香蕉皮滑了一跤吗 |
[28:38] | Do you know how to find him? | 你知道怎么找到他吗 |
[28:39] | I’m not a gumball machine, Lizzy. | 我不是糖果机 莉兹 |
[28:41] | You don’t get to just twist the handle | 可不是你想要线索的时候 |
[28:42] | whenever you want a treat. | 拧个把手就能得到 |
[28:55] | We can’t keep doing this little waltz. | 不要这样费劲周旋了 |
[28:57] | Don’t hang up. | 别挂电话 |
[28:59] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[29:01] | The reason Barnes is still out there | 巴恩斯依然在逃 |
[29:03] | is because I let him slip away. | 都是因为我让他溜走了 |
[29:05] | And it’s only a matter of time before he kills again. | 他随时有可能再度杀人 |
[29:07] | So, please, I need your help. | 拜托 我需要你帮忙 |
[29:10] | Ah, music to my ears. | 这话我爱听 |
[29:13] | What was that last part again? | 最后那句话是什么来着 |
[29:16] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[29:18] | All you had to do was ask. | 有事尽管开口 |
[29:20] | I saw in the coverage | 我见新闻报道说 |
[29:22] | there was a survivor from the Arlington attack. | 阿灵顿那起案子有个幸存者 |
[29:25] | You should assume Barnes knows that, as well. | 巴恩斯应该也知道了 |
[29:27] | Which means what? | 所以呢 |
[29:28] | Has he been to see her yet? | 他去看过她吗 |
[29:29] | Uh, no. | 没有吧 |
[29:31] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:32] | Why would he? | 他为什么要去 |
[29:33] | Barnes may be a scientist, but he’s also a killer. | 巴恩斯虽是科学家 但他也是杀人犯 |
[29:36] | And in that line of work, | 在他们那一行 |
[29:37] | a survivor is considered unfinished business. | 出现幸存者可算不上善始善终 |
[29:46] | – Maybe we beat him to it. – Or maybe Red was wrong. | -我们来得比他早 -也许红魔想错了 |
[29:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:48] | – We have reason to believe Ms. Rubin is in danger. – From what?! | -我们认为鲁宾有危险 -为什么 |
[29:51] | Ms. Rubin? Elisa? | 鲁宾小姐 伊莉莎 |
[29:52] | Who’s had access to this room? | 谁能进这个房间 |
[29:53] | Just Dr. Buckner and the nurse. | 只有巴克纳医生和护士 |
[29:55] | Lock down the hospital. No one gets in or out. | 封锁医院 不许任何人出入 |
[29:57] | I want every single employee identified. | 每个员工都要进行确认 |
[29:59] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[30:01] | Help me with her. | 快来帮忙 |
[30:04] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[30:04] | Looks like a bone marrow biopsy wound. | 像骨髓穿刺的伤口 |
[30:06] | I didn’t authorize this procedure. | 我没授权过这个手术 |
[30:11] | You were right about Barnes. | 你对巴恩斯的分析是对的 |
[30:12] | They weren’t just attacks. They were experiments. | 这不只是杀人 他是在拿他们做实验 |
[30:15] | He was searching for someone | 他在找一个 |
[30:16] | with a natural immunity for Kurz disease. | 对库尔兹症天生免疫的人 |
[30:18] | You mean like Elisa Rubin? | 就像伊莉莎·鲁宾 |
[30:19] | That’s why she survived the attack. | 所以她才幸免于难 |
[30:21] | Her test results just came back. | 她的化验结果刚出来 |
[30:22] | She has zero sign of infection. | 毫无感染迹象 |
[30:24] | So, he’s going to use this genetic immunity | 他会用免疫基因 |
[30:26] | to synthesize an antidote, | 来制作解药 |
[30:28] | then, if Barnes believes he has the cure… | 如果巴恩斯认为自己研发出了解药的话 |
[30:32] | He’s going for the boy. | 他会去找他儿子 |
[30:48] | Come on. Come on. | 接啊 快接啊 |
[30:58] | Hello? Mrs. Forrester, | 你好 弗雷斯特太太 |
[30:59] | this is Special Agent Keen. | 我是特别探员基恩 |
[31:01] | I need you to listen to me very carefully. | 请你认真听我说 |
[31:02] | Is your son, Ethan, with you? | 你儿子伊森 跟你在一起吗 |
[31:04] | Uh, yeah. Why? Is something wrong? | 是啊 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[31:06] | Take your son and get out of your house immediately. | 带上你的儿子 马上离开那里 |
[31:08] | We have reason to believe that Frederick Barnes is on his way. | 我们认为弗雷德里克·巴恩斯正在去你家 |
[31:12] | I need you to get Ethan to a safe place. | 马上带伊森去安全的地方 |
[31:15] | Anne! | 安妮 |
[31:16] | Anne, are you there? | 安妮 你还在吗 |
[31:17] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[31:18] | – We need to talk. – Mrs. Forrester? | -我们需要谈谈 -弗雷德里克夫人 |
[31:21] | The police are already on their way. | 警察已经出动了 |
[31:22] | Well, then, I don’t have a lot of time. | 那我的时间不多了 |
[31:24] | Please, I need to see Ethan. | 求你了 我得见见伊森 |
[31:26] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 是真的 对吗 |
[31:27] | What happened to all those people on the subway… | 地铁里的那些人 |
[31:30] | It was you. | 是你干的 |
[31:32] | I did…what I had to do for our son. | 为了我们的儿子我必须这么做 |
[31:36] | And you’ll understand soon enough. | 你很快就会明白了 |
[31:38] | No. Get out of our house. | 不 滚出去 |
[31:42] | Anne… | 安妮 |
[31:42] | – Stay away from him! – Anne! No! | -离他远点 -安妮 不 |
[31:49] | Ethan. Don’t be scared. | 伊森 别害怕 |
[31:52] | I’m…a friend, and I know you haven’t been well. | 我是一个朋友 我知道你身体不太好 |
[31:54] | And I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[31:56] | But I need you to trust me. | 但是你得信任我 |
[31:58] | Can you do that? Can you trust me? | 你能做到吗 你能信任我吗 |
[32:31] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[32:33] | No, Ethan! Ethan! | 别跑 伊森 伊森 |
[32:35] | – Ethan, it’s okay! Ethan! – No! No! No! | -伊森 没事的 -不要 不要 |
[32:37] | Ethan! I’m not gonna hurt you. | 伊森 我不会伤害你的 |
[32:40] | Just relax and breathe. It’s okay. | 放松 深呼吸 没事的 |
[33:06] | Anne, we’re here. | 安妮 我们来了 |
[33:15] | Step away from him! | 离他远点 |
[33:18] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[33:20] | I think you’re probably well aware of that by now. | 我想你现在应该已经知道了 |
[33:21] | I know what you think you have in that needle. | 我知道你以为那根针管里的东西是什么 |
[33:23] | Yes, my son’s future. | 是的 我儿子的未来 |
[33:25] | Your cure is experimental. | 你的治愈方法只是实验性的 |
[33:26] | It could just as easily kill him. | 也可能会杀死他 |
[33:27] | If I do nothing, he dies anyway. | 如果我什么都不做 他也会死 |
[33:29] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -你不能确定 -我能确定 |
[33:30] | There’s no other treatment. | 没有别的治疗方法了 |
[33:35] | There’s no universe | 我绝对不会 |
[33:36] | in which I let you stick that thing in his neck. | 让你把那东西扎到他脖子上 |
[33:38] | This…is his chance. | 这是他的机会 |
[33:42] | This is the only chance that he’ll ever have. | 这将会是他唯一的机会 |
[33:46] | And I don’t think you’re gonna stop me. | 我觉得你不会阻止我 |
[33:59] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[34:03] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[34:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[34:24] | I brought you a souvenir. | 我给你带了个纪念品 |
[34:27] | What’s your feeling about guava? | 你觉得番石榴怎么样 |
[34:30] | Anxiety. | 挺想吃 |
[34:32] | Oh, you’re in for a treat. | 那就尽情享用吧 |
[34:34] | I take it from the coroner’s van | 验尸车停在那 |
[34:36] | that Barnes is no longer with us. | 我判断巴恩斯已经死了吧 |
[34:44] | Pity. | 可惜啊 |
[34:46] | Tell that to the families of the people he murdered. | 跟被他害死的死者家属们去说吧 |
[34:48] | Every cause has more than one effect. | 每个原因可产生多个结果 |
[34:51] | Say what you will about Frederick, | 不管你怎么评价弗拉德里克 |
[34:53] | but someone who’s willing to burn the world down | 在我看来 他只是为了保护自己关心的人 |
[34:56] | to protect the one person they care about… | 不惜牺牲全世界罢了 |
[34:59] | that’s a man I understand. | 我理解他 |
[35:02] | Is that meant to be directed at me? | 你这话是说给我听的吗 |
[35:07] | Aren’t you presumptuous? | 你还真是自以为是 |
[35:08] | Is that how you somehow justify your actions, | 你就是这样为你的行为辨白的吗 |
[35:11] | by some misguided notion of protecting me? | 以为是在保护我 |
[35:14] | From whom? | 保护我不受谁的伤害 |
[35:16] | My husband, I suppose. | 我估计是我丈夫吧 |
[35:18] | I don’t need your protection. | 我不需要你的保护 |
[35:22] | Maybe not. | 也许不用 |
[35:25] | But I do need you to do this job. | 但我的确需要你帮助我破案 |
[35:30] | I’ve accepted that. | 我已经接受了这件事 |
[35:31] | And believe it or not, | 不管你相不相信 |
[35:32] | I appreciate what you do for the bureau. | 我很感激你为联调局做的一切 |
[35:34] | And at work, you and I are partners. | 工作时我们是搭档 |
[35:38] | But that’s where this relationship needs to end — | 但我们的关系仅此而已 |
[35:41] | At work. | 仅限工作 |
[35:43] | I don’t want you in my personal life. | 我不想让你干涉我的私人生活 |
[35:46] | I don’t know how to make that clear. | 我不知道我要怎么说你才明白 |
[35:48] | You know the problem with drawing lines in the sand? | 你知道在沙滩上画线会怎样吗 |
[35:51] | With a breath of air, they disappear. | 只需轻轻一阵风 就会消失 |
[35:54] | You may not like me. | 你可能不喜欢我 |
[35:57] | You may not understand how or why I do what I do. | 你可能不明白我的做事方式和理由 |
[36:01] | But I’m here because you want answers to questions | 但我留在这里 是因为你想知道问题的答案 |
[36:04] | you haven’t even thought of yet. | 那些你甚至连想都没想过的问题 |
[36:06] | Now, if that doesn’t matter to you, | 如果你觉得这些都无所谓 |
[36:08] | the solution is simple — | 解决办法很简单 |
[36:10] | I get in this car and I disappear. | 我坐上车马上消失 |
[36:12] | You have a deal with the government. | 你和政府有协议 |
[36:13] | You have a tracking device in your neck. | 脖子里还装着追踪芯片 |
[36:15] | You don’t believe Raymond Reddington | 你不相信雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[36:17] | could cease to exist in 60 seconds? | 能在一分钟内消失吗 |
[36:19] | I offer that particular package to clients. | 我都能为客户提供这项服务 |
[36:22] | You’re offering to walk away? | 你想离开了吗 |
[36:24] | I’m not going to beg you | 我不会求着你 |
[36:25] | to allow me the privilege of helping you. | 让我帮你 |
[36:29] | So, say the word, and I’m gone. | 只要你一句话 我马上离开 |
[36:34] | Tell me to go, Lizzy. | 你可以叫我走 莉兹 |
[36:42] | Then I guess I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那我们就明天见吧 |
[37:03] | Hard to believe, | 真不敢相信 |
[37:03] | but I’m just about finished up here. | 我刚好忙完 |
[37:06] | Yeah, I’m done. | 我也忙完了 |
[37:10] | That was a difficult call you made with Barnes. | 巴恩斯的事你确实做了一个艰难的选择 |
[37:12] | Would’ve been tough for anyone in that position. | 任何人在那种情况下都会难以应对 |
[37:14] | I keep going over that moment in my head, | 我脑袋里不断重复着那个画面 |
[37:17] | wondering what would’ve happened | 想知道如果我让他 |
[37:19] | if I’d just let him go through with it. | 去救他儿子会怎样 |
[37:21] | Given what we know, | 据我们所知 |
[37:22] | that drug was probably the real thing. | 他的药也许真的有用 |
[37:24] | What made you do it? | 你为什么要开枪 |
[37:25] | Because you were right. Barnes needed to be stopped. | 因为你说得对 巴恩斯需要被阻止了 |
[37:29] | And if the cure’s genuine, | 如果治疗管用 |
[37:30] | it’ll be vetted through the proper channels. | 得通过正常渠道来审核 |
[37:32] | If it’s too late for Ethan by then? | 如果到时对伊森来说已经晚了呢 |
[37:36] | Then I guess that’s just what happens. | 这种事发生了也没办法 |
[37:53] | What is this? | 这儿怎么了 |
[37:56] | We’re remodeling. | 重新装修 |
[37:58] | Clearly. | 看出来了 |
[38:01] | Long day? | 今天很累吗 |
[38:03] | You have no idea. | 可不是嘛 |
[38:05] | It’s killing you, isn’t it? | 让你抓狂了 对吗 |
[38:08] | Did you really get rid of all our stuff? | 你真的把我们所有家具都扔了吗 |
[38:11] | Do you seriously not remember? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
[38:14] | What? | 什么 |
[38:16] | Wow, okay. It was Friday night. | 好吧 那是个周五的晚上 |
[38:18] | We’d just driven in from Rochester | 我们刚从罗切斯特搬来 |
[38:20] | and picked up the keys to this place, | 拿到了这个地方的钥匙 |
[38:22] | but our furniture wasn’t coming until Sunday. | 但是我们的家具得周日才能送来 |
[38:25] | So, we drove to the store, and we got Ike. | 所以我们开车去商店 买了”宜豕” |
[38:28] | Oh, yeah, the lamp. | 对 这盏落地灯 |
[38:32] | Remember, that “A” was scratched off the finish? | 记得吗 “家”的宝盖被刮掉了 |
[38:34] | Poor guy was in the clearance bin. | 可怜的家伙被扔在了清仓区里 |
[38:42] | And on the way back, | 在回来的路上 |
[38:42] | we stopped at that little Chinese place and got takeout. | 我们在一家中餐馆要了外卖 |
[38:48] | That was our first night in this place. | 那是我们在这儿的第一个晚上 |
[38:50] | Yeah. That’s all we had. | 是啊 那时我们只有这些东西 |
[38:53] | It’s all we ever needed. | 是我们需要的一切 |
[38:57] | Just you, me, and Ike. | 你 我 还有”宜豕” |
[40:20] | Strange. | 真奇怪 |
[40:25] | I remember it being bigger. | 我记忆中这房子比现在要大 |
[40:36] | I don’t understand. Of all the places — | 我不明白 所有的地方 |
[40:39] | Marigot, Doha, Florence, Seychelles — | 马里戈特 多哈 佛罗伦萨 塞舌尔 |
[40:43] | why this place? | 为什么是这里 |
[40:48] | I raised my family in this house. | 我在这里养大了我的孩子 |
[40:53] | It’s lovely. | 很美好 |
[40:56] | No, it’s not, but it used to be. | 不 不是的 不过以前美好过 |
[42:04] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[42:13] | Did you prepare everything the way I asked? | 一切按我的要求准备好了吗 |
[42:37] | This place must hold a lot of memories for you. | 你在这里肯定有很多回忆 |
[42:40] | I spend every day trying to forget what happened here. | 我每天都尽力忘掉这里发生过的事 |
[42:45] | This should help. | 这应该会有帮助 |