Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] ♬战栗 为之战栗♬
[00:30] ♬战栗 为之战栗♬
[00:33] ♬战栗 为无知而战栗♬
[00:43] Ready? 准备好了吗
[00:45] Oh, yeah. 好了
[00:48] She’s beautiful. 真是辆好车
[00:50] She was. 是啊
[01:01] Can you make it radioactive? 能带辐射吗
[01:02] What do you think that was? 不然你以为那是什么
[01:06] Joke. 开玩笑
[01:08] Yes. Cesium-137, just like you want. 可以 照你要求 添加铯137
[01:11] How long before it’s ready? 要多久完工
[01:13] 48 hours. 48小时
[01:14] I need it in 36. 只给你36小时
[01:32] Are you telling me that 你是说
[01:33] – you have known about this? – Yes! I found it! -你知道这事 -是的 我发现了盒子
[01:35] – When? – When I was cleaning up your blood. -什么时候 -清理你血迹的时候
[01:37] Liz, that was weeks ago. 莉斯 那都是几周前的事了
[01:38] What else are you not telling me? 你还有什么事瞒着我
[01:39] What am I not telling you?! 我瞒着你
[01:40] What the hell is this, and why is it in our house? 这是什么 怎么会在我们家
[01:43] I mean, there’s a gun in here, Liz, and there’s — 这里面有支枪 莉斯 还有
[01:46] there’s passports with my face on it and, uh, these names. 有我照片的护照 还有这些名字
[01:49] Who the hell is Anton Piere Louis? 谁是安东·皮埃尔·路易斯
[01:50] Do you really expect me to believe 你真指望我相信
[01:51] that you’ve never seen any of this before? 你从没见过这些东西吗
[01:53] And how much money is this anyways? 这里到底有多少钱
[01:54] I mean, this is a fortune. 看起来有一大笔
[01:55] Are you serious about all this? 你没逗我吧
[01:58] – Is this you? – Are you interrogating me now? -这是你吗 -你是在审问我吗
[02:00] This — it’s a picture of you at the Angel Station Hotel in Boston. 这是你在波士顿天使站酒店的照片
[02:06] – Yeah. So what? – There was a murder there -那又怎样 -那里发生了一件命案
[02:07] that matches this gun — 弹道与这支枪匹配
[02:09] an agent named Victor Fokin, 死者名叫维克多·福金
[02:10] a Russian agent who was in the process of defecting 是一名计划叛国的俄国特工
[02:13] when he was killed before he could say anything. 他什么都还没来得及说就遇害了
[02:15] Are you telling me, like, what — 你什么意思
[02:16] like, you think that I murdered a KGB defector, like I’m Bond? 我杀了一个克格勃叛徒 我是邦德吗
[02:19] I’m Tom Bond, 我是汤姆·邦德
[02:21] and I just, uh — between social studies and recess, 在教课之余
[02:23] I go around assassinating people. 到处去暗杀人
[02:25] I had my job interview there, Liz, at the coffee shop. 我那天在那家咖啡馆面试 莉斯
[02:29] That’s enough. 真是够了
[02:31] Some of the dates on these passports — 有几本护照上的日期…
[02:32] You know, I can’t believe that you’re accusing me of this, 真不敢相信你竟然把我一切都怪罪在我身上
[02:34] because your job is the reason 都是因为你的工作
[02:36] that a man came in here and cut me in half! 才会有人到咱家把我捅个半死
[02:39] No. March 12, 2011. 不 2011年3月12日
[02:42] – Your bachelor party. – In Las Vegas. -你的单身派对 -在拉斯维加斯
[02:44] – I’ve never seen pictures. – You never will! -我从没见过照片 -根本没有照片
[02:45] I was gone for 36 hours! 我只离开了36个小时
[02:47] You can get to Paris and back in 19. 19个小时足以去巴黎飞一个来回
[02:50] I’m not gonna sit here and… 我才不要在这里…
[02:52] Your job — anything that is evil or bad — 你的工作 发生的所有坏事
[02:56] it comes from what you do, not what I do! 都是因为你的工作 而不是我
[03:00] – It’s not my picture on these passports. – Okay! -护照上的又不是我的照片 -那好
[03:02] If you think I am guilty, 你要真觉得我有罪
[03:03] then why don’t you do something about it? 何不采取行动呢
[03:05] Why don’t you call the FBI? 打电话找联调局啊
[03:09] Fine. 行
[03:10] Do it. Go ahead. Do it. 打吧 尽管打
[03:12] You think I’m kidding? Do you think I’m kidding? 你以为我是开玩笑吗 是吗
[03:21] Liz, it’s — it’s me. 莉斯 是我
[03:28] I don’t know what’s going on, 我也不清楚是怎么回事
[03:28] but I know that this is a huge misunderstanding. 但我知道这其中肯定有天大的误会
[03:38] Make — make the call. 你 打电话吧
[03:47] They’ll separate us. 他们会把我们分开
[03:49] They’ll dig through your life, my life, 他们会调查你我的生活
[03:52] with a fine-tooth comb. 刨根究底
[03:53] They’ll… 他们会…
[03:56] Our entire lives will be up for grabs. 我们生活的所有细节都会暴露出来
[03:59] I got nothing to hide. 我没什么可隐藏的
[04:02] Let them. 尽管查吧
[04:12] Identification, please. 请确认身份
[04:13] Agent Keen, 1212-654 White bear. 基恩探员 1212-654WB
[04:19] I need clearance for an incoming client. 我的一个客户需要安全许可
[04:21] Client? 客户
[04:24] Thomas Vincent Keen. 托马斯·文森特·基恩
[04:30] My husband. 我丈夫
[04:46] Was that necessary? 这样做有必要吗
[04:50] I thought we were going to the FBI. 我还以为我们要去联调局
[04:52] I don’t work at the FBI. 我不在联调局工作
[04:59] What do you mean, “Black site”? 你说”小黑屋”是什么意思
[05:01] I don’t understand. Where are we? 我不明白 这是什么地方
[05:04] This is where I work, Tom. 这里是我工作的地方 汤姆
[05:12] Mr. Keen, I need you to come with me. 基恩先生 你跟我来
[05:17] Wait. 等等
[05:19] Make it quick. 快点说
[05:24] You’re gonna be okay. 你不会有事的
[05:25] Just tell them what happened. Tell the truth. 告诉他们事情的经过 说实话
[05:28] Okay. 好
[05:34] Where are they taking him? 他们要带他去哪里
[05:37] If I were you, I’d worry about myself. 如果我是你 我会更担心自己
[05:44] I’m looking at it right now. 我现在正看着这幅画呢
[05:46] It’s beautiful. 很漂亮
[05:48] What? Oh, the blues? 什么 蓝色吗
[05:51] Well, the blues look… 蓝色看起来
[05:54] Blue. 蓝色
[05:57] Green and gray, the gaping maw of the ocean. 绿和灰 张开血盆大口的海洋
[06:03] It’s mesmerizing. 令人着迷
[06:05] I don’t know why the hell I’m doing this. 我不知道为什么这么做
[06:06] This painting should be hanging in Boston. 这幅画应该挂在波士顿
[06:10] No, I know. 不 我知道
[06:12] My man in the port of Dubai 我在迪拜港的手下
[06:13] says payment was sent last week. 说报酬上周已经交付了
[06:15] The painting will be in hand well before the wedding. 这幅画会在婚礼前送到
[06:18] Yes. 是的
[06:19] Hakim, remember me to your wives — all of them. 哈基姆 代我向你妻子们问好
[06:26] What is it? 什么事
[06:27] It’s about Agent Keen and her husband. 有关基恩探员和她丈夫的事
[06:43] When this all started, 最初
[06:45] when Reddington turned himself in and asked for you, 在雷丁顿自首并要求见你的时候
[06:47] I was skeptical, suspicious. 我怀疑过 有过顾虑
[06:50] But I’ll be honest. You’ve done good work. 但老实说 你做得很出色
[06:54] And I’ve come to believe that you were just as surprised 我开始相信 当他选中你的时候
[06:57] as the rest of us when he picked you. 你和我们一样感到惊讶
[07:00] But now this. 但现在出了这事
[07:02] I need you to help me understand what’s going on here. 我要你来帮我理清这件事
[07:06] The gun, the money, and passports were in my house. 那枪 钱和护照是在我家发现的
[07:09] A hatch in the floor. 地板上有个暗格
[07:12] The gun was used in an unsolved homicide. 那支枪在一起未破的凶杀案里使用过
[07:14] Yes. 是的
[07:15] You pulled a ballistics report. 你做了一份弹道测试
[07:18] Tom is my husband. 汤姆是我丈夫
[07:20] I brought him here, to you, for help, to find answers. 我带他来这里寻求你们的帮助 寻求答案
[07:24] I want to know who killed that FSB agent as much — 我也想知道是谁杀了那俄罗斯联邦安全局特工
[07:27] More than you do. 甚至比你们更想知道
[07:28] If we can solve that murder — 如果我们能破获这起谋杀案
[07:29] We’re not gonna do anything. 没有什么”我们”了
[07:31] Until this matter is resolved, I’m putting you on leave. 事情解决之前 你被停职了
[07:34] What? 什么
[07:36] No. Tom is here. 不 汤姆在这里
[07:37] Agent Keen… 基恩探员
[07:39] Go home. 回家吧
[07:48] Oh, thank you very much. 非常感谢
[07:50] Meera Malik. 米拉·马丽科
[07:52] Tom Keen. 汤姆·基恩
[07:53] But, uh, you probably already know that. 估计你已经知道了
[08:00] Look, I-I came here voluntarily, so… 我 我是自愿来的
[08:04] Where should we start? 我们从哪儿说起
[08:09] I just want to know the truth. 我只想知道真相
[08:12] Tell me about the murder. 说说那起谋杀案吧
[08:16] People think it matters who occupies that house. 人们认为谁住在那栋房子很重要
[08:18] It doesn’t. 其实不重要
[08:20] Multinational corporations and criminals run the world. 跨国公司和罪犯才是掌控世界的人
[08:23] I thought we were here to talk about Tom. 我以为我们是来聊汤姆的事
[08:26] You’ve obviously heard of corporate espionage — 你肯定听说过商业间谍活动
[08:28] Companies trying to beat other companies to be the first hand on the dollar. 公司之间相互打压 意图获利
[08:32] But what if it were taken a few steps further? 但如果做过头了呢
[08:37] In 1982, seven people in Chicago were killed 1982年 芝加哥有七人
[08:41] by an over-the-counter drug laced with potassium cyanide. 因服用掺有氰化钾的非处方药而丧命
[08:44] The company’s market share went from 35 to 8. 这家公司的市场占有率从35%直掉到8%
[08:48] It was never determined how the drug was poisoned, 他们如何在药里下毒至今仍无定论
[08:50] but I will tell you someone was hired to do that. 但我敢肯定是有人雇人干的
[08:53] Remember those tire recalls, Chernobyl? 还记得轮胎召回 切尔诺贝利吗
[08:56] Deliberate and malevolent actions taken by corporations 公司蓄意采取恶意的行动
[09:00] to protect their vital interests. 以保护他们的切身利益
[09:01] Nothing happens by chance. 没有什么是偶然的
[09:03] That’s why I’m here, Lizzy. 所以我才在这 莉兹
[09:07] Because there’s a woman — 因为有个女人
[09:10] Gina Zanetakos. 吉娜·詹妮塔克斯
[09:12] I don’t know who that is. 我不认识这人
[09:13] Gina Zanetakos is a corporate terrorist. 吉娜·詹妮塔克斯是一名公司恐怖分子
[09:16] And frankly, she’s the best of the bunch. 说实在的 她是最厉害的一个
[09:18] Lizzy, if you want to find the truth about your husband, 莉兹 如果你想查明你丈夫的真相
[09:21] then you need to find Gina. 你就得找到吉娜
[09:22] Why? Does she know Tom? 为什么 她认识汤姆吗
[09:26] Because she’s Tom’s lover. 因为她是汤姆的情人
[09:37] I fail to see how suspicions about her husband 我实在看不出她丈夫是否有嫌疑
[09:40] affect our arrangement. 对我们的协议有何影响
[09:42] Agent Keen is on leave. 基恩探员被停职了
[09:45] Well, then, lives will be lost. 那又该有无辜民众丧命了
[09:48] What if I were to deliver to you a terrorist, 如果我要给你提供一名恐怖分子的线索呢
[09:50] not your run-of-the-mill ideologue 比起你那些小打小闹
[09:53] answering to bearded men in caves, 只会跟洞里的原始人瞎嚷嚷的人
[09:55] but someone entirely different — 她高级太多了
[09:58] less predictable and far more dangerous. 难以琢磨并高度危险
[10:01] I’d say delivering criminals to me is your job. 帮我抓捕恐怖分子是你的工作
[10:05] My job is my business, Harold. 我的生意才是我的工作 哈罗德
[10:08] Delivering criminals to you is a hobby, a diversion, 移交罪犯给你只是爱好 消遣而已
[10:12] one that may become tiresome, 有天或许就厌倦了
[10:15] in which case we could always reminisce 这种情况下我们总是会想起
[10:17] about that unfortunate incident in Kuwait. 发生在科威特的那个不幸事件
[10:22] Are you threatening me, Red? 你在威胁我吗 红魔
[10:24] I am. 是啊
[10:26] Hardly the time to let morals stand in the way 这可不是让道德感阻碍你
[10:29] of your upward mobility, Agent Cooper. 往上爬的时候啊 库珀探员
[10:36] I had a job interview. I am a teacher. 我是去面试 我是个老师
[10:39] Fourth grade. 教四年级
[10:39] I got a call from the Rothwell School in Cambridge. 我接到剑桥罗斯维尔学校的电话
[10:42] Who called you? 谁打给你的
[10:43] Uh, Walter — Walter Burris. 沃尔特…沃尔特·伯里斯
[10:46] He’s the headmaster. 他是校长
[10:48] He said he saw my application and, uh, he was impressed 他说他看到了我的申请 很有兴趣
[10:51] and would I mind coming in for a meeting. 问我想不想来面试
[10:53] Lizzy and I decided to make a weekend of it, 莉兹和我就决定去那儿过周末
[10:55] so we got a room at the Tellamy Cove Inn. 所以我们在特拉米酒店定了房间
[10:57] We got in Friday night. 周五晚上到的
[10:58] We had dinner at the restaurant next door, 在隔壁餐厅吃了晚餐
[11:00] which you can verify, because I used my credit card. 你可以去查证 因为我用了信用卡付账
[11:02] And then the next day, 然后第二天
[11:03] I met with Burris at the Angel Station Hotel. 我在天使站酒店见了伯里斯
[11:06] Not the school. 不在学校里
[11:07] No, he called me that morning, 没有 他早上才打电话给我
[11:08] and he said he was already downtown on some other business, 他说他在市中心有点事
[11:11] and would I mind meeting him at the hotel. 问我介不介意在酒店见他
[11:12] – It’s bad luck, right? – Excuse me? -真不走运 是不是 -什么意思
[11:15] Your meeting gets changed 你们所换的见面地点
[11:16] to the exact location a man is assassinated. 正是那个人被刺杀的地点
[11:19] What would you call it? 你觉得呢
[11:20] Yesterday, I would have called it a coincidence. 如果是昨天 我会称之为巧合
[11:24] Look, I don’t belong here. 我真的不该在这里
[11:25] Just call Walter Burris, okay? 打电话给沃尔特·伯里斯 好吗
[11:27] He’ll verify everything I’m telling you. 他会证明我和你说的一切
[11:30] Where are we on the contents of the box? 盒子里的东西查得怎么样了
[11:32] Still working on those passports and tracing the money, 还在调查护照 追踪钱的来源
[11:35] but ballistics did confirm 但弹道测试证明了
[11:36] that it was the gun used to kill Victor Fokin. 就是那把枪杀了维克多·福金
[11:39] The good news — we actually did find 好消息是 我们在弹匣里的
[11:40] a partial on one of the casings in the magazine. 一个弹壳上找到了部分指纹
[11:42] But it’s not Tom Keen’s, 但不是汤姆·基恩的
[11:45] and there were no hits on it through AFIS. 而且指纹识别系统里也没有匹配
[11:46] Give me updates as soon as you have them. 有消息及时向我汇报
[11:48] Meanwhile, there’s been a development. 另外 还有件别的事
[11:51] Reddington’s brought us a case. 雷丁顿提供了一个案子
[11:53] It’s about time he realizes that he has to talk directly to us. 他终于意识到必须直接和我们沟通了
[11:57] He won’t. 他没有
[11:58] Sir, I think it’s entirely inappropriate 长官 我认为让基恩参与此案
[12:00] that Keen is on the case 非常不合适
[12:02] when her husband’s being investigated for murder. 她丈夫正因涉嫌谋杀被调查
[12:04] There’s been a change of plans. 计划有变
[12:09] According to Reddington, her real name is Gina Zanetakos. 雷丁顿说她本名吉娜·詹妮塔克斯
[12:13] Nearly a year ago, 将近一年前
[12:14] she reached out to him as Shubie Hartwell. 她以舒比·哈特威尔的身份联系了他
[12:16] She wanted Red to broker a deal to assassinate 她想让红魔安排暗杀
[12:18] a Supreme Court judge who was the swing vote 一名高院法官 他在一起案件中至关重要
[12:21] in a case that could have cost her corporate clients billions. 而这起案子会让她的客户损失数十亿
[12:23] Custom documents indicate 海关文件显示
[12:25] Shubie Hartwell entered the country yesterday. 舒比·哈特威尔于昨天入境
[12:28] We’ve got a credit card in her name 我们查到一张她名下的信用卡
[12:29] that was last used under an hour ago. 一小时前曾被使用过
[12:33] Purchased two cocktails at the bar in the Quay Hotel. 在港口酒店的吧台购买了两杯鸡尾酒
[12:36] Call the hotel manager. 打给酒店经理
[12:38] Have him start pulling security tape. 让他调出录像
[12:40] See who she was having drinks with. 看看她和谁一起喝的酒
[12:42] Agent Keen? 基恩探员
[12:46] I feel like… I’ve seen her before. 我觉得 我以前见过她
[12:57] ♬这是我小时候听过的歌♬
[13:03] ♬唱的是乔治亚的参天大树♬
[13:08] ♬如果你见一个爱一个♬
[13:11] ♬终将一无所获♬
[13:12] Show me. 给我看
[13:13] Come on. I already told you I have it. 行了 我告诉你我拿到了
[13:16] I have to pick up my son from piano in an hour. 我一小时后得去钢琴房接儿子
[13:20] I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. 让我看你的 我才给你看我的
[13:26] ♬尝尽苦头 却不知教训♬
[13:32] ♬忘记你自己♬
[13:32] Got confirmation yesterday. 昨晚确认的
[13:35] ♬忘记身上伤痛♬
[13:35] On its way. It’s official. 已经在路上了 官方确认了
[13:37] ♬如若难忍 则弃之敝屣♬
[13:41] It’s official. 正式确认了
[13:46] ♬树下你我将是怎样的场景♬
[13:52] ♬那将勾起过去的时光♬
[13:58] ♬这又说明什么♬
[14:00] ♬说明早已弃无可弃♬
[14:03] ♬只剩最佳之选♬
[14:09] ♬你才是最佳之选♬
[14:16] What the…? 什么情况
[14:17] Too much? 太疼了么
[14:18] Be careful. No, be careful. 小心点 要小心
[14:21] If Melinda sees any more marks on my neck, 如果梅琳达再看到我脖子上有什么印子
[14:25] she’s…gonna… 她肯定会
[14:31] Gonna what? 会怎么样
[14:36] Mr. Burris, thank you again for meeting with me. 伯里斯先生 再次感谢您愿意与我会面
[14:40] Tell me, is this the man you interviewed 能否请您告诉我这个人是不是
[14:42] for a position here at Rothwell? 您上次为罗斯维尔面试的那个人
[14:44] Did the two of you meet 您二人是在
[14:46] in the coffee shop of the Angel Station Hotel? 天使站酒店的咖啡厅见面的吗
[15:20] Meera, it’s Liz. 米拉 我是莉斯
[15:21] Give me a call as soon as you speak with the headmaster. 跟校长见完面马上给我打个电话
[15:23] I’d like to know how things are going. 我想知道事情进展如何了
[15:32] She’s not calling you back. 她不会给你打电话的
[15:33] This is the door? I’ll take the key. 是这间吗 给我房卡
[15:35] Step back, please. 请退后一点
[15:36] She shouldn’t even have told you what she told you. 她之前告诉你的其实都不该说的
[15:38] And why is that? 为什么
[15:39] Because you could be an accessory for all we know. 因为说不定你就是同党
[15:43] FBI. 联邦调查局
[15:46] Check him. 检查一下他
[15:56] Clear. I’m headed down to security. 安全 我去楼下找保安
[15:58] Call an ambulance. 叫救护车
[16:00] Girls, come on. 姑娘们 快点
[16:02] Hold on, hold on! 等等 等等
[16:03] Come on. Everybody in. 快点 所有人都进来
[16:06] Wait up! 等一下
[16:07] Christina, come on. Move your can, please. 克里斯蒂娜 快点 快点过来
[16:10] Mobilize D.C. Metro. 调动特区警员
[16:11] Have teams lock down the Quay Hotel and a two-block radius. 封锁港口酒店及周围的两个街区
[16:14] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[16:16] I’m headed down to the security desk now to pull footage. 我现在下楼去找保安要监控录像
[16:19] It’s gonna be room 1232. 1232房间
[16:21] And make sure that ambulance shows up now. 快点让救护车过来
[16:27] Let’s go. Let’s go. 快走 快走
[17:52] Gina? 吉娜
[17:53] Hardly. 不是
[17:55] Ressler? Why do you have her phone? 雷斯勒 你怎么会拿着她的手机
[17:57] Wh– did you find her? Did you stop her? 你找到她了 拦住她了吗
[17:59] Not exactly. 没有
[18:04] Okay, we’re working on a current address for Zanetakos. 我们正在查詹妮塔克斯现住址
[18:06] Her phone provided a treasure trove of messages. 她的电话提供了大量有价值的信息
[18:09] She was in frequent contact 她和一家名叫合纳集团的
[18:10] with a multinational company called the Hanar Group. 跨国公司联系非常密切
[18:12] But more worrisome 但是三个小时前的
[18:14] is a message that came in today around three hours ago — 一条消息更让人担心
[18:17] A call that originated from Berlin. 是一通从柏林打来的电话
[18:20] Change of plans. 计划有变
[18:21] Had to use cobalt 60. 用了钴60
[18:23] Still good to go. Best guess — 已经准备完毕 预计时间
[18:26] 4:00 p.m. Central. 中部时间下午四点
[18:27] Cobalt 60? 钴60
[18:29] They’re talking about a dirty bomb here. 他们说的是脏弹
[18:30] But what’s the target? 目标是什么
[18:38] We believe Zanetakos is planning to detonate a dirty bomb 有证据表明詹妮塔克斯准备在美国
[18:41] somewhere in the central time zone of the United States. 中部时区某处引爆一枚脏弹
[18:44] Why would she want to do that, Lizzy? 她为什么要这么做 莉兹
[18:47] Somebody hired this woman. 她是受雇于他人
[18:49] She killed a man today — Nadeem Idris. 她今天杀了人 纳迪姆·伊德里斯
[18:51] He was an attache at the Turkish Embassy. 他是土耳其大使馆的工作人员
[18:54] Looks like they were having an affair. 他们俩似乎有染
[18:55] We suspect it was a means to an end. 我们怀疑这是她为达目的的手段
[18:58] Have you found the connection to your husband? 你查出她和你丈夫的联系了吗
[19:00] We have looked through all of Zanetakos’ phone messages, 我们检查了詹妮塔克斯手机上的所有信息
[19:04] all her records. 所有记录
[19:04] There wasn’t a single message from Tom. 没有任何一条信息是汤姆发的
[19:07] Perhaps they exchanged letters. 也许他们是书信往来
[19:09] There’s nothing between them. 他们之间毫无联系
[19:12] My husband is innocent. 我丈夫是清白的
[19:25] Did you talk to Burris? 你问过伯里斯了吗
[19:26] – Please take a seat. – OK. -请坐 -好的
[19:30] He backed me up, though, right? 他一定证实了我的话 对吗
[19:36] Okay, who is this? 这是谁
[19:38] You don’t know? 你不认识吗
[19:43] No. 不认识
[19:45] That’s Walter Burris, 这是沃尔特·伯里斯
[19:47] the headmaster at the Rothwell School. 罗斯维尔学校的校长
[19:49] W-w-what is this, some kind of trick? 这什么意思 耍我吗
[19:52] Did this guy say he met with me? 他说他和我见过面吗
[19:54] Because I didn’t meet with him. 我可没见过他
[19:55] And if he says that he met with me, 如果他说他和我见过面
[19:56] then he’s lying. He is lying to you. 他就是在说谎 他在骗你们
[19:58] Because I’ve never seen this guy before in my life, not once. 我这辈子都没见过他 从来没有
[20:01] He’s being set up. 他是被陷害的
[20:02] Look, uh, I met with a man who — 我见的那个男人
[20:05] who claimed to be Walter Burris. 自称是沃尔特·伯里斯
[20:07] For 45 minutes, he interviewed me. 他面试了我四十五分钟
[20:11] – Look, is Lizzy back there? – I need you to stay seated. -莉兹在那边吗 -请你坐下
[20:13] Look, I didn’t do anything, okay? 我什么都没做
[20:14] You have to believe me. 你一定要相信我
[20:15] All I did was walk out of a hotel, 我只是从那间酒店走出来
[20:17] and someone took a picture, okay? 然后被人拍了照
[20:19] Someone is doing this to me! 有人故意要陷害我
[20:22] The picture. 照片
[20:24] Look, I-I don’t know what you think I did 我不知道你们认为我做过什么
[20:26] or who you think I… 或是什么身份…
[20:56] FBI! 联调局
[21:02] Clear! 安全
[22:12] Ressler. 雷斯勒
[22:18] Victor Fokin, the FSB agent. 维克多·福金 那个俄罗斯联邦安全局特工
[22:25] She was watching him. 她监视过他
[22:26] So she could kill him, not Tom. 所以也许她才是凶手 不是汤姆
[22:29] She’s an assassin. 她是个杀手
[22:30] Guys, you might want to check this out. 伙计们 看看这个
[22:33] Found this by her bed. 在她床边发现了这个
[22:43] Give us a minute. 让我们单独聊会儿
[22:49] This is evidence. 这是证据
[22:56] Listen, Keen, whatever you think this may mean, 听着 基恩 不管你认为这代表了什么
[23:02] I admire what you’re doing, standing up for your husband, 我尊重你如此支持你的丈夫
[23:04] but…I think we both know 但我们都心知肚明
[23:07] it’s time for you to protect yourself. 现在是时候自保了
[23:17] I didn’t know where else to go. 我不知道还能去哪儿
[23:21] We found a picture of Tom in her house. 我们在她房间里发现了一张汤姆的照片
[23:25] He said he doesn’t know her, but clearly he does. 他说不认识她 但事实绝非如此
[23:29] So much is happening, 发生了这么多事
[23:31] and I just don’t know how to process it all. 我完全不知道该怎么处理
[23:35] I mean, a part of me thinks 我内心有一部分觉得
[23:36] that you’re manipulating this whole thing 是你在操纵整件事
[23:38] and you’re trying to ruin my life. 你想毁掉我的人生
[23:42] But that’s just a part of… 但仅仅是一部分想法…
[23:47] But if I’m wrong about Tom… 如果我真的看错了汤姆
[23:51] If he isn’t who… 如果他不是…
[23:55] I don’t think I can handle any of it without him. 没有他我会彻底不知所措
[24:00] I feel like I’m drowning, 我觉得自己就像溺水了
[24:04] like I don’t know what’s real or who I can trust. 不知道什么是真的 什么人可以信任
[24:08] You can trust me. 你可以信任我
[24:16] I needed you to be wrong about him. 我多希望你对他的看法是错的
[24:38] Your husband may have been connected to our primary suspect. 你的丈夫可能和我们的头号嫌犯有关联
[24:41] If I let you into the field and you discover 我如果继续让你出外勤
[24:43] some incriminating information on him, 一旦你找到他的犯罪信息
[24:45] I have no reason to believe you won’t suppress it. 我有理由相信你不会上报
[24:49] But circumstances require your continued involvement. 但是现在的形势需要你继续参与
[24:52] We found something on Zanetakos’ hard drive — 我们在詹妮塔克斯的硬盘上发现了些东西
[24:55] Money she wired to a dummy corp in Berlin. 她把钱汇到了柏林的一家挂名公司
[24:57] Interpol says the funds are linked 国际刑警说资金和一个
[24:58] to a man named Maxwell Ruddiger, 叫麦克斯威尔·鲁丁格人有关联
[25:00] a bomb expert operating out of Europe. 他是炸弹专家 只在欧洲以外区域活动
[25:03] And you need me because you need Red to find this guy. 你需要我是因为你需要红魔帮忙找到这个人
[25:10] Ruddiger’s our best connection, 鲁丁格是我们最重要的线索
[25:11] not only to Zanetakos, but your husband. 不但能追查到詹妮塔克斯 还有你丈夫
[25:14] Find him. 找到他
[25:15] No. Hakim, that is not the problem. 不 哈基姆 问题不在这
[25:18] Listen to me. Shipping is my business. 你听着 我做的是运输生意
[25:20] Once I receive payment, the merchandise ships. 报酬到手 东西才能运达
[25:23] That’s the deal. 这就规矩
[25:24] According to my man in Houston, the payment’s not there. 我在休斯顿的手下说报酬还没送到
[25:27] It’s been diverted to New Orleans, 被转到新奥尔良去了
[25:29] which is entirely unacceptable. 这是完全不能接受的
[25:32] Well, I don’t care if the wedding is Saturday. 我不关心婚礼是不是在星期六
[25:35] All I care about is my payment. 我只关心我的酬劳
[25:37] Hakim, this conversation is over. 哈基姆 不跟你多说了
[25:40] Hello, Lizzy. 你好 莉兹
[25:44] What can I do for you? 我能为你做什么
[25:47] Maxwell Ruddiger. Tremendous bomb maker. 麦克斯威尔·鲁丁格 极高明的炸弹制造者
[25:51] Haphazard as hell, terrible drinker, 邋遢随性 还是个酒鬼
[25:55] but he gets the job done. 但是工作非常出色
[25:56] Zanetakos made a wire payment to him a few weeks ago. 詹妮塔克斯几周前给他汇过款
[25:59] So he’s the link. 所以以他为线索
[26:01] Ruddiger can get you to Zanetakos, 你不仅可以查到詹妮塔克斯
[26:03] and she’ll get you to Tom. 也能让你查到汤姆
[26:05] Can you help me find him? 你能帮我找到他吗
[26:17] I hear you’re using cobalt 60 in the device, 我听说你的装置里用了钴60
[26:21] and you know as well as I 你和我都知道
[26:22] there’s only one reputable supplier on the market, 市场中只有一个靠谱的供应商
[26:26] and that’s our friend Yuri. 就是我们的朋友尤里
[26:28] Now, I like Yuri. 我喜欢尤里
[26:30] I floated in the Dead Sea with Yuri, 我和他一起在死海游过泳
[26:33] climbed Masada with his wife. 还跟她老婆爬过马萨达山
[26:35] But if your device goes off, they’ll be looking to him. 可如果你的炸弹爆炸了 他们就会调查他
[26:40] And if they look to him… 如果查到他
[26:43] they’ll look to me. 最后就会查到我头上
[26:46] Because Yuri talks faster than a cheerleader 因为尤里的嘴巴比在看台下
[26:48] after a nooner under the grandstands. 苟合后的啦啦队长还快
[26:50] Probably not a metaphor you understand. 也许你没法理解这个隐喻
[26:53] But you do understand my position. 但是你明白我的立场
[27:02] So… 所以
[27:03] I need your help, Max. 我需要你的帮助 麦克斯
[27:05] I need to know about this device you’ve made for Gina. 我要知道你为吉娜制作的那个炸弹的情况
[27:09] Red, I’m sorry. 红魔 我很抱歉
[27:11] I can’t. 我不能告诉你
[27:12] Just like I wouldn’t do the betray to you, 就像我不会做背叛你的事一样
[27:14] I can’t do that to her. 我也不能那么对她
[27:18] That’s unfortunate. 那太不幸了
[27:21] I’m in the middle of negotiating something very interesting, 我正在就一件非常有趣的事进行谈判
[27:24] something unique in Syria. 一件很特殊的事 就在叙利亚
[27:28] I’ll be playing all sides. 战场上各方我都会参与
[27:32] I thought there might be a place for you at the table. 我本想为你留个位置
[27:35] Another day. 那就以后再说吧
[27:43] I know that you’re in there. 我知道你在这里
[27:50] I know you’re in there. 我知道你就在这里
[27:52] I know you’re watching, and I didn’t do anything. 我知道你在看 我没有做任何事
[27:57] Lizzy… 莉兹
[28:02] Honey, please. I didn’t do anything. 亲爱的 求你相信我 我没做任何事
[28:10] It’s a sedan. 是辆轿车
[28:13] The car is the bomb. 轿车就是炸弹
[28:16] Contamination radius of over five miles. 辐射半径超过五英里
[28:21] When will it detonate? 它什么时候爆炸
[28:25] 19 hours. 还有19个小时
[28:28] Don’t know where. 不知道在哪里
[28:30] Then we’ll have to ask Gina. 那我们得去问吉娜了
[28:33] Call her. 给她打电话
[28:38] I just need to know where she is. 我只需要知道她在哪里
[28:45] This will never come back on you. 这事永远不会找到你头上
[28:51] I know you want to get your hands around her neck. 我知道你想亲手掐死她
[28:54] But when you do, don’t kill her. 就算你有机会 也千万别杀她
[28:55] Kill her? I want to talk to her. 我为什么要杀她 我要和她谈谈
[28:56] All right, let’s go. Huddle up. 都过来 聚过来
[28:58] All right, let’s make this quick and clean. 我们干净利落地搞定
[29:00] Once you get a visual I.D. on Zanetakos, call it. 一旦发现詹妮塔克斯 立即通告
[29:03] We’ll move in. We’ll take her. 我们马上跟进 务必抓住她
[29:04] No shots fired. 不要开枪
[29:06] Let’s not make the 6:00 news, all right? 别让这档子事变成热点新闻 明白没
[29:26] She’s moving north. 她往北走了
[29:27] Copy that. All units converge on my go. 收到 所有单位向我的方位靠拢
[29:33] I’ve got her. East green, moving. 看到她了 东边的绿地 移动中
[29:46] She’s making a break for it. 她逃跑了
[30:44] Keen, talk to me. 基恩 说话
[30:46] No! Call medevac! 不 快叫医疗直升机
[30:49] We need someone in here now. 我们需要帮助
[30:51] Don’t die. 千万别死
[31:07] – What the hell did you do? – Excuse me? -你都干了些什么 -你什么意思
[31:10] – Calm down. – Don’t tell me to calm down! -冷静 -别叫我冷静
[31:12] – Agent Keen. – That woman was the link! -基恩特工 -那女人是证据
[31:15] She was the only proof that my husband is innocent! 是证明我丈夫无罪的唯一证据
[31:17] And now she’s what? Dying? 而现在呢 就快死了
[31:19] Lying unconscious in some hospital? 在医院里昏迷着
[31:20] She’s in surgery. 她在做手术
[31:22] Have we forgotten that there’s a bomb out there? 你们忘了还有个炸弹没拆吗
[31:24] I haven’t forgotten anything. I’ve been here for seven years. 我什么都没忘 我在这儿干了七年
[31:27] You’ve been here for seven weeks. 你才来了七周而已
[31:29] We have less than four hours. 我们只剩不到四小时了
[31:30] You think we don’t know that? 你以为我们不知道吗
[31:32] What, is Zanetakos gonna come out of surgery by then? 那詹妮塔克斯的手术到时候能结束吗
[31:34] Because that was the only lead we have! 她是我们唯一的线索
[31:35] I told you to calm down. 我让你冷静
[31:44] The bomb — what do you know? 关于炸弹 你们都知道什么
[31:46] We know what you know. 跟你一样
[31:48] It’s built into a car, German-made. It’s dirty. 炸弹造在里车内 在德国造的 是脏弹
[31:50] Well, do you know why Zanetakos killed Nadeem Idris in that hotel 詹妮塔克斯为什么在酒店杀了纳迪姆·伊德里斯
[31:53] or how the Hanar Group is connected, 合纳集团是怎么扯进来的
[31:55] who their enemies are? 他们的对手是谁
[31:56] The investors. 投资人
[31:59] What do you mean investors? 什么意思
[32:00] The company stock is at an all-time low. 该集团股价降至历史最低
[32:02] They’re in trouble, 他们危机重重
[32:04] dragged down by a 48% drop in the market share 因为最大部门的市场份额
[32:07] of their largest division. 缩减了48%
[32:09] What division? 什么部门
[32:10] Shipping. They operate a port in New Orleans. 航运部 他们在新奥尔良有港口
[32:14] New Orleans — what do you know about it? 关于新奥尔良 你都知道什么
[32:16] Quite a lot. What do you have in mind? 知道不少 你想说什么
[32:18] You were on the phone. 你打过一个电话
[32:19] That guy — someone was getting married. You were talking 有个人要结婚了 你俩在说什么
[32:22] – something about New Orleans and the ports. – Yes. -关于新奥尔良和港口的事 -是的
[32:24] You told the man on the phone your payment was diverted. Why? 你说你的酬劳被转移了 为什么
[32:27] It happens every once in a while, but this was unprecedented. 这事时有发生 但这次非比寻常
[32:31] An associate of mine in New Orleans 我在新奥尔良伙伴
[32:32] was advising illicit traffic in the gulf 发现墨西哥湾有些异常
[32:35] to be rerouted to New Orleans. 很多船只改航到新奥尔良港口
[32:37] The Hanar Group hired Zanetakos. 合纳集团雇用了詹妮塔克斯
[32:40] They’re a majority owner of a port in New Orleans. 他们是新奥尔良港口的最大股东
[32:42] – Where was your payment diverted from? – Houston. -你的报酬是从哪转来的 -休斯敦
[32:44] That’s the target. 那就是目标
[32:46] New Orleans and Houston are the two biggest ports in the gulf. 新奥尔良和休斯敦是墨西哥湾最大的两个港口
[32:49] If Houston were to close… 如果休斯敦港口
[32:50] Because of radioactive contamination. 因为放射性污染被关闭
[32:52] All traffic would have to be diverted to New Orleans. 那所有的货船都要被转到新奥尔良港口
[32:54] Hanar’s profits would soar. 合纳集团的利润就会大涨
[32:55] They’d be the only game in the gulf. 墨西哥湾的业务就会被他们垄断了
[32:58] That’s my girl. 果然没看错人
[33:02] The port of Houston. 休斯顿港
[33:03] You need to halt all cargo traffic headed there right now. 你要阻止所有货船进入那个港口
[33:06] That’s the destination. 那里就是目标
[33:07] The Hanar Group hired Zanetakos to bomb the port. 合纳集团雇了詹妮塔克斯去炸那个港口
[33:36] It could be anywhere. 炸弹可能在任何地方
[33:44] Your girlfriend’s been shot. 你的女朋友中枪了
[33:45] What are you talking about? Liz? 你说什么 莉斯吗
[33:47] – Her — Gina Zanetakos. – Who? -她 吉娜·詹妮塔克斯 -谁
[33:49] The one who helped you kill Fokin. 帮你杀掉福金的那个人
[33:50] I didn’t kill anyone. 我谁也没杀
[33:52] What do you know about the bomb? 炸弹的事你都知道什么
[34:19] What do you know about the ship? 船的事你又知道什么
[34:20] What ship?! I don’t know what you’re talking about. 什么船 我根本不知道你在说什么
[34:22] How about a manifest, a crate number? 货单 集装箱号码
[34:24] Help me, Tom! 帮帮我 汤姆
[34:24] Why don’t you help me? Because I didn’t do anything. 你为什么不帮帮我 因为我是清白的
[34:27] I don’t know who this woman is. 我不知道这个女人是谁
[34:29] I don’t know anything about a bomb or a boat. 我不知道什么炸弹或者船
[34:31] I don’t know why there was a gun in my house 我也不知道为什么那把枪 那些钱和护照
[34:33] or money or passports. 会在我家里
[34:35] All I know about is this. You think I faked this? 我就知道这个 你觉得这是我造的假吗
[34:38] You think I invited a psychopath 你觉得是我让一个疯子去我家
[34:40] into my house to gut me? 给我开膛吗
[34:41] This is real. 这可是真的
[34:43] In less than an hour, a bomb is gonna go off, 不到一小时 会有一颗炸弹爆炸
[34:48] and people are gonna die. 会有人丧命
[34:51] We’ve been through five sections and found nothing. 我们已经搜索了五个区域 一无所获
[34:53] This port is 25 miles long. 这个港口有二十五英里长
[34:54] It will take us weeks to inspect it all. 想要查遍整个港口得花几个星期的时间
[34:56] We’ve got less than an hour. 我们只剩不到一个小时了
[34:57] We’re missing something. 我们漏掉了什么
[34:58] The Hanar Group — they hire Zanetakos. 合纳集团 他们雇了詹妮塔克斯
[35:00] She contracted Ruddiger to build a bomb. But… 她找鲁丁格制造了炸弹 但是
[35:05] something’s missing. 漏掉了什么
[35:07] Nadeem Idris. 纳迪姆·伊德里斯
[35:10] What ships have been in or out of here in the last week from Turkey? 上星期有没有从土耳其来的船进出这里
[35:13] None. 没有
[35:14] Why would Zanetakos need 为什么詹妮塔克斯需要一个
[35:15] a low-level Turkish diplomat 低级别的土耳其外交官
[35:16] to get a car bomb into the country? 运辆汽车炸弹进来
[35:19] Because it’s illegal to search diplomatic cargo. 因为搜查外交货物是违法的
[35:22] With his help, 有了他的帮助
[35:23] Zanetakos was able to get the car in without inspection. 詹妮塔克斯就能避开检查把车运进来
[35:25] It’s on one of these ships. 就在其中一艘船上
[35:27] Check the manifests for all incoming ships 检查所有入港船只的货单
[35:29] for any items signed by Nadeem Idris. 找到任何纳迪姆·伊德里斯签收的货物
[35:32] Security, check all the shipping logs. 安保人员 检查所有运货记录
[35:45] It’s re-fabricated. 这是重新改装过的
[35:46] I’ve never seen anything like it. 我从没见过这样的装置
[35:48] The bomb’s not just inside the car. 炸弹并不只是在车里
[35:50] – It is the car. – Well, we’ve got minutes here. -车本身就是炸弹 -我们的时间不多了
[35:52] What we’ve got is a big-ass problem. 我们的麻烦很棘手
[36:01] There’s over 2,000 people who work in this harbor. 有2000多人在这个港口工作
[36:03] It will take hours to evacuate. 疏散起来要好几个小时
[36:05] We’ve only got 10 minutes. 我们只有10分钟时间
[36:06] Can I explain something? This thing is radiological. 打断一下 这个炸弹是放射性的
[36:10] When it detonates, 当它爆炸的时候
[36:10] it will go airborne, 放射性物质会在空气中传播
[36:12] and everything within a five-mile radius will be contaminated. 方圆五英里都会被辐射污染
[36:15] My suggestion is you take the last 10 minutes 我建议你们还是用最后10分钟
[36:17] and get the hell out of here. 赶紧离开这吧
[36:19] What if we put it in the water? 如果我们把它放到水里会怎样
[36:20] The radiation can be contained underwater. 放射性物质在水下可以被抑制住
[36:23] How do we get this off the ship? 我们怎么把它弄下船
[36:25] We crane it off. 用吊车吊下来
[36:31] – This isn’t gonna work. – It’ll work. -这样没用的 -会有用的
[36:33] It’s not gonna work. We got less than a minute. 没用的 还剩不到一分钟了
[36:42] We’re running out of time. 时间不够了
[36:45] Move! Come on. Get out. 下车 快点 出来
[37:32] Because there was no airborne exposure, 由于没有空气传播
[37:34] the NRC is saying that contamination was contained, 核管理委员会说污染得到了控制
[37:36] which is the only reason 也是因为这个原因
[37:38] why the U.S. Attorney is considering a plea agreement 检察官才会考虑和你达成认罪协议
[37:41] in exchange for your cooperation — 只要你肯配合调查
[37:43] Your full cooperation. Is that clear? 全面配合 明白吗
[37:45] Yes. 明白
[37:48] Your prints are on a nine-millimeter 去年六月在波士顿
[37:49] used to assassinate Victor Fokin in Boston last June. 谋杀维克多·福金的九毫米手枪上有你的指纹
[37:53] Did you kill him? 是你杀了他吗
[37:54] Yes. 是的
[37:56] Why? 为什么
[37:57] Someone didn’t want him to talk. 有人想封住他的嘴
[38:01] Go on. 继续说
[38:04] He was a Russian agent defecting to the U.S. 他是叛投美国的俄罗斯特工
[38:08] Somebody didn’t want him spilling secrets. 有人不想让他泄密
[38:11] What secrets? 什么秘密
[38:14] Fokin had information 福金有一些情报
[38:16] about the route Chechen guerrillas were using 是关于车臣游击队在俄国边境上
[38:19] to move their supplies to their soldiers on the Russian border. 向他们的士兵运输物资的路线图
[38:23] The guy who hired me was making millions providing those supplies. 雇我的人 靠提供物资赚了几百万
[38:30] His name is Raymond Reddington. 他叫雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[38:39] Do you know Tom Keen? 你认识汤姆·基恩吗
[38:41] We found this picture of him in your apartment. 我们在你的公寓里找到了他的照片
[38:47] Never seen him before. 从没见过他
[39:34] Tom? 汤姆
[39:48] That’s him — 是他
[39:49] who I met with. 跟我见面的人
[39:52] That’s the guy who interviewed me for the job. 他就是面试我的人
[40:11] Please do come in. 请进
[40:13] You and I — we’re done. 我们俩 到此为止
[40:19] I heard about Tom. 我听说了汤姆的事
[40:21] Yeah. Zanetakos confessed. 对 詹妮塔克斯认罪了
[40:24] Or took the fall. 是背黑锅了吧
[40:25] The passports? Forged. 护照 是伪造的
[40:28] The money in the box? 盒子里的钱
[40:28] Traced to an offshore account of yours. 追踪到你的一个离岸账户
[40:30] I can only lead you to the truth. I can’t make you believe it. 我只能把你引向真相 不能强迫你相信它
[40:33] The truth is that you’re a sick, twisted man. 真相就是 你是一个病态扭曲的人
[40:38] This, your obsession with me — 你对我的这份痴迷…
[40:42] You put Tom’s picture in Zanetakos’ apartment. 是你把汤姆的照片放到詹妮塔克斯的公寓里
[40:44] – No. – You hired her to kill Victor Fokin. -不是 -你雇她去杀了维克多·福金
[40:46] You set my husband up by having your errand boy lure him to Boston. 你让你的手下把我老公引到波士顿从而陷害他
[40:51] Is that what Tom said? 汤姆是这么说的吗
[40:52] I don’t understand why you would do this, any of it! 真不明白你为什么要这么做 所有的事
[41:06] Go to hell. 去死吧
[41:35] Oh, the one night you’re on time. 终于有一天不迟到了
[41:38] I was really looking forward to the make-up sex. 我还期待他们来一场”和好炮”呢
[41:41] Do you believe he’s innocent? 你相信他是清白的吗
[41:44] It can’t be that simple, right? 事情没那么简单 对吧
[41:46] The only thing that’s clear to me 唯一确定的是
[41:47] is that he doesn’t work for Reddington. 他肯定不是为雷丁顿工作
[41:51] Well, then, who the hell does he work for? 那他到底为谁工作
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme