时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | What’s going on? You’re acting funny. | 出什么事了 你怎么怪怪的 |
[00:14] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[00:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:18] | Tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[00:23] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[00:25] | I need to ask you about something, | 你要问你些事 |
[00:26] | and I need you to tell me the truth. | 你得告诉我实话 |
[00:29] | Of course. What is it? | 当然 什么事 |
[00:48] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[00:51] | A man was shot and killed in that hotel. | 有个男人在那家酒店被枪杀了 |
[00:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:57] | So, what’s the question? | 你要问什么 |
[01:01] | Were you involved? | 跟你有关吗 |
[01:04] | I-I-in — in what? | 什么跟我有关 |
[01:07] | The murder. | 那件凶杀案 |
[01:18] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都别想去 |
[01:20] | Liz. Stop! | 莉斯 别动 |
[01:21] | The people that I work for are very powerful. | 我所效力的人势力很大 |
[01:24] | Now, I need you to tell me everything that you know. | 我要你把知道的全告诉我 |
[01:27] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[01:28] | – You’re hurting me! – Damn it, Lizzy! | -你弄痛我了 -该死 莉兹 |
[01:29] | Do not lie to me! | 别骗我 |
[01:31] | I don’t know anything! I swear! | 我发誓我什么都不知道 |
[01:33] | Yeah, well, I wish that I believed you! | 我真希望能相信你 |
[02:06] | Rise and shine. | 该起床啦 |
[02:07] | The day is waiting. | 新的一天开始了 |
[02:08] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快快 快起床 |
[02:09] | Oh, God. I hate you right now. | 天哪 我现在真恨你 |
[02:11] | Do you? Wake up, wake up, wake up. | 是吗 快醒醒 |
[02:13] | Get her, Hudson! Get her! | 快叫她起床 哈德森 |
[02:14] | Stop it, both of you! | 你俩快停下 |
[02:19] | I know that you’ve had a rough few nights, | 我知道你这几晚都很难熬 |
[02:22] | but today is gonna be a really great day. | 但今天一定会很美好 |
[02:25] | – Why? – Well, I have a doctor’s appointment. | -为什么 -我今天约了医生 |
[02:28] | You hate doctors. | 你讨厌医生 |
[02:29] | Yeah, but it’s not for me. | 没错 但不是给我约的 |
[02:31] | It’s… an ultrasound for our baby. | 是要给我们的宝宝照超声波 |
[02:36] | I thought Jenny was having second thoughts. | 珍妮不是还要再考虑一下吗 |
[02:38] | Yeah, she said we’re the only married couple she knows | 她说我们是她唯一认识的 |
[02:40] | who don’t totally hate each other, so she’s… | 和谐相爱的夫妻 所以 |
[02:44] | she’s giving us a baby. | 她要把孩子交给我们抚养 |
[02:45] | That’s… | 真是 |
[02:48] | that’s great news. | 真是个好消息 |
[02:49] | It’s amazing! | 简直棒极了 |
[02:50] | When you get home from work tonight, | 你今晚下班回来 |
[02:52] | you are finally gonna see | 就终于能看到 |
[02:53] | what this little monster looks like. | 这个小怪物长什么样了 |
[02:55] | Wait. I’m not invited? | 等等 你不叫我一起去吗 |
[02:56] | I just know how busy you get. But call if you can’t make it. | 我知道你很忙 不能参加的话打电话跟我说 |
[03:00] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[03:01] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[03:02] | It’s so good to see things | 真是太好了 |
[03:04] | finally getting back to normal around here. | 事情终于都回到正轨了 |
[03:37] | My name is — is… | 我的名字是 是 |
[03:39] | My–my name is Seth — Seth Nelson. | 我的名字是塞斯 塞斯·尼尔森 |
[03:45] | P-p-p-please, please — I’m begging you. | 求求求 求你了 |
[03:48] | D-don’t — | 不 不要 |
[03:51] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[03:53] | Save your breath, kid. | 省口气吧 孩子 |
[03:59] | Please don’t do this. | 求你了 不要这样 |
[04:02] | Please…don’t! | 求你了 不要 |
[04:27] | What… what are you? | 你 你是什么怪物 |
[04:31] | You got — you got the wrong guy! | 你 你抓错人了 |
[04:35] | Please! | 求你了 |
[04:37] | Help me! Somebody! | 救命啊 有人吗 |
[04:57] | Your sources were correct, sir. | 您的情报很准确 先生 |
[04:58] | The Iranian is attempting to procure | 那个伊朗人试图获取 |
[05:00] | a high-level-intelligence package. | 一份高度机密的情报 |
[05:02] | We believe it could lead to the answer you seek. | 我们认为该情报可以给您所需要的答案 |
[05:05] | Have it intercepted. | 截取情报 |
[05:07] | That may prove… difficult. | 可能有点 困难 |
[05:10] | The seller hired the Courier to make the exchange. | 卖家雇了信使递交情报 |
[05:14] | The last time we attempted to intercept him — | 上次我们试图拦截他… |
[05:16] | I’m well aware of the men and resources we lost in Cairo. | 我很清楚我们在开罗的损失 |
[05:21] | Perhaps this is an opportunity to let our new… | 看来这次该让联调局的新朋友 |
[05:23] | friends at the FBI carry the water. | 帮我们做点事了 |
[05:33] | 波士顿警察局 凶案组 案件卷宗 | |
[05:40] | I’ve been ordered to include you in the oversight committee brief | 我接到命令要带你参加下周关于雷丁顿的 |
[05:42] | on Reddington next week. | 监督委员会简报 |
[05:45] | Cooper told me. | 库珀告诉我了 |
[05:47] | Here’s the profile I prepared on him. | 这是我准备的关于他的分析材料 |
[05:49] | Have I told you yet I don’t place much stock in profiling? | 我有没有告诉过你我不是很相信侧写分析 |
[05:52] | And by “Much,” I mean “None”. | 我说”不是很相信”是指”一点都不相信” |
[05:53] | It’s never once helped me solve a case. | 因为它从没帮我破过案 |
[05:56] | You know what has? | 你知道什么帮我破过案吗 |
[05:58] | – Facts. – Yeah. | -事实真相 -对 |
[06:00] | I also prepared a profile on you. | 我也准备了你的侧写分析材料 |
[06:03] | “Uptight, fueled by an inner rage, | “暴躁 内心充满愤怒 |
[06:07] | “capable of the occasional moment of tenderness, | “偶尔待人亲切 |
[06:09] | “which likely brings on the desire | “这点可能使其想 |
[06:11] | to stay up all night watching Asian porn.” | “整夜看亚洲情色片” |
[06:14] | Not even close. | 一点都不对 |
[06:15] | Huh. How about this? | 那这个呢 |
[06:17] | You don’t trust me. | 你不相信我 |
[06:19] | You think I’m tainted somehow — maybe a traitor. | 你认为我有污点 也许是个叛徒 |
[06:22] | You resent the fact that Reddington wants to | 你对雷丁顿选我合作 |
[06:24] | work directly with me instead of you. | 而没选你感到愤怒 |
[06:29] | Speak of the devil — it’s the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[06:33] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[06:36] | Something of a hideaway. | 一个藏身之所 |
[06:39] | It used to be home | 这里曾经住过 |
[06:40] | to one of the finest American writers who ever lived — | 美国最好的作家之一 |
[06:44] | Fredrick Hempstead. | 弗雷德里克·亨普斯特德 |
[06:45] | Never heard of him. | 没听说过 |
[06:46] | No, you haven’t. Nobody has. | 你当然没有 没人听说过他 |
[06:49] | Dear Fredrick was waiting tables | 我们第一次见面时 亲爱的弗雷德里克 |
[06:51] | when we first met — | 还在餐馆做侍应 |
[06:52] | strange little man, built like a fireplug. | 奇怪的小个子 身材就像消防栓一样 |
[06:55] | He was living here with his mother until she died. | 他和妈妈住在这里 直到她去世 |
[06:59] | Poor Fredrick couldn’t afford to stay on, | 可怜的弗雷德里克无法继续支付房租 |
[07:01] | so I bought the place for him. | 所以我帮他把这买了下来 |
[07:03] | Please. | 请坐 |
[07:04] | Sadly, Fredrick died without ever being published, | 可惜弗雷德里克的书还未出版 他就死了 |
[07:07] | but this place is chock-full of his work — | 但这里都是他的著作 |
[07:09] | Manuscripts, poems, unsent letters, | 手稿 诗歌 未寄出的书信 |
[07:11] | and lots and lots of this. | 还有很多很多这个 |
[07:14] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:19] | No earthly idea. | 完全不知道 |
[07:21] | Some sort of distilled alcohol, I think. | 某种蒸馏酒吧 |
[07:23] | There’s bottles of the stuff stashed everywhere. | 这里到处都藏着这玩意儿 |
[07:26] | Would you like me to pour you a few fingers? | 要我给你倒点吗 |
[07:28] | Why am I here? | 为什么叫我来 |
[07:31] | Have you ever wondered | 你有没有想过为什么 |
[07:32] | how criminals who know they can’t trust one another | 罪犯明知他们不能彼此信任 |
[07:35] | are still able to conduct business with each other? | 却仍然能进行交易 |
[07:38] | They replace trust with fear and the threat of violence. | 他们用恐惧和暴力威胁来取代信任 |
[07:41] | The next target on the blacklist | 黑名单上的下一个目标 |
[07:43] | is a physical embodiment of both. | 正是这两者的化身 |
[07:45] | He’s known as the Courier, | 他被称为信使 |
[07:47] | and his involvement in a transaction | 他所参与的每一个交易 |
[07:49] | virtually guarantees success. | 几乎都能成功 |
[07:52] | Once he’s hired to make a delivery, | 一旦雇他来交货 |
[07:54] | he can’t be bribed, he can’t be stopped. | 没人能贿赂他 也没人能阻止他 |
[07:57] | If either party attempts to double-cross the other, | 如果有任何一方试图出卖另外一方 |
[08:00] | he kills them both. | 他就把双方的人都杀了 |
[08:01] | The perfect middleman for an imperfect world. | 残缺世界的完美中间人 |
[08:05] | Cooper’s not gonna sanction a black op | 库珀可不会批准 |
[08:07] | against the U.P.S. driver of crime. | 对一个什么信使大动干戈 |
[08:09] | He will when you tell him the courier is scheduled | 等你告诉他信使预计交付一个 |
[08:11] | to deliver a package worth $20 million. | 价值两千万美元的包裹时 他会批准的 |
[08:13] | At that price, it could be anything | 这么高的价钱 有可能是任何货物 |
[08:16] | from a genetically engineered virus | 从基因工程病毒 |
[08:18] | to a very important person’s head in a bag. | 到被装进袋子里的重要人物的脑袋 |
[08:21] | Does he have a name? | 他有名字吗 |
[08:23] | I’m sure he does. I don’t know it. | 肯定有 但我不知道 |
[08:25] | Skip to the part where you tell me how you expect us to find him. | 直接告诉我们 我们要怎么找到他吧 |
[08:28] | I know the man he’s planning on delivering the package | 我知道这家伙正在计划将包裹 |
[08:30] | to an Iranian spy named Hamid Soroush. | 送给一个名叫哈米德·苏鲁什的伊朗间谍 |
[08:35] | Where are they making the exchange? | 他们要在哪里交易 |
[08:36] | At the Winston farmer’s market in… 2 hours and 45 minutes. | 2小时45分钟后 在温斯顿农贸市场 |
[09:04] | My one o’clock? | 我的一点钟方向 |
[09:07] | Could be him. | 可能是他 |
[09:09] | Same height, right age. | 身高一致 年龄相仿 |
[09:15] | – You reading me, haircut? – Stay on him. | -你在听我说吗 -盯住他 |
[09:19] | When it rings, pick it up. | 电话一响就接起来 |
[09:21] | He just gave him something. | 那小子刚给了他一个什么东西 |
[09:24] | It’s a cell. He’s moving. | 是手机 他在移动 |
[09:28] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[09:29] | I don’t know. We’ve got nothing. | 不知道 什么都听不到 |
[09:30] | Get someone to point a mike at this guy. | 找个人拿个麦克风对着这家伙 |
[09:33] | He’s off. | 他挂断了 |
[09:40] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:42] | Can you break a $100? | 你能破开100美元的钞票吗 |
[09:44] | I think he just made contact. | 我觉得他刚刚联系信使了 |
[09:46] | All teams start casually moving to the east side of the market. | 所有队伍移动到市场的东边 自然点 |
[09:49] | Do not spook this guy. | 不要打草惊蛇 |
[09:51] | Chang, get closer on the produce guy’s face. | 张 镜头拉近这个农夫的脸 |
[09:58] | I think he made us. | 恐怕他发现我们了 |
[10:01] | Tactical teams, you’re up. | 战术小组 你们上 |
[10:02] | I want south side sealed off from the outside. | 从外围将南边封锁起来 |
[10:05] | Just made contact. | 他们刚刚联系了 |
[10:14] | Shots fired! Soroush is down! | 有人开枪了 苏鲁什中枪了 |
[10:16] | I don’t have eyes on the shooter! | 我看不到开枪的人 |
[10:17] | All teams, move in now. | 所有分队立刻过去 |
[10:21] | You hit? | 你受伤了吗 |
[10:22] | It’s not my blood. | 那不是我的血 |
[10:27] | Suspect’s heading north on 6th. | 嫌疑人从第六大道往北去了 |
[10:29] | I need local air and law-enforcement support now. | 我要空中支援和当地执法机关的支援 |
[10:31] | Keys! Give me the keys! | 钥匙 给我钥匙 |
[10:33] | Give me the damn keys! | 快把该死的钥匙给我啊 |
[10:41] | Air support on the way. | 空中支援已经出动 |
[10:43] | ETA — two minutes. | 预计抵达时间 两分钟 |
[11:19] | Cut him off at the next intersection! | 去下一个十字路口拦截他 |
[11:31] | Do it. | 干吧 |
[11:50] | We’re at the corner of 10th and Spencer. | 我们在第十大道和斯宾塞交叉路口 |
[11:52] | The Courier’s vehicle has been disabled. | 信使的车已被毁 |
[12:35] | Move and you’re dead. | 不许动 |
[12:40] | Put your other hand up. | 把另一只手也举起来 |
[12:43] | – Get your hands up! – Put it up now. | -举起手来 -现在举起来 |
[12:46] | Put your arm up now. | 把胳膊举上去 |
[12:47] | – I can’t. – Put your other arm up. | -我不行 -把你另一只胳膊举上去 |
[12:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:59] | Let’s try this again. | 再问一遍 |
[13:02] | What were you supposed to deliver? | 你要运送的是什么 |
[13:05] | Please. Help us, and maybe we can help you. | 说吧 帮助我们 也许我们也能帮你 |
[13:08] | What about that Iranian spy | 那个伊朗间谍呢 |
[13:09] | whose head you exploded all over my partner? | 你把他脑袋炸开了花 溅了我搭档一身 |
[13:11] | Huh? You remember him? | 你记得他吗 |
[13:13] | He had banking codes with a $20 million wire transfer | 他口袋里有一张两千万美元 |
[13:16] | in his pocket. | 电汇的银行代码 |
[13:17] | You’re a courier. | 你是个信使 |
[13:18] | You were supposed to give a package to the Iranian. | 你应该要给伊朗人一个包裹 |
[13:21] | Where’s the package?! | 那包裹在哪 |
[13:25] | We found nothing at the farmer’s market, | 我们在农贸市场里没找到 |
[13:27] | nothing in his vehicle, nothing on him. | 他车里没找到 他身上也没有 |
[13:28] | What was he supposed to be delivering? | 他是要运什么 |
[13:30] | I don’t know, Harold. | 我不知道 哈罗德 |
[13:32] | Might it be conceivable your people actually missed something? | 也许是你的人遗漏了什么 |
[13:35] | You’re not telling us everything. | 你没把所有事都告诉我们 |
[13:37] | Let me put your mind at ease. | 那我把话再说清楚点 |
[13:38] | I’m never telling you everything. | 我从未把所有事都告诉过你们 |
[13:40] | I did my job here. | 我该干的已经干了 |
[13:42] | I gave you a blacklister. | 我给了你们一个黑名单上的人 |
[13:44] | There he sits. | 他在这儿了 |
[13:50] | Obviously, good cop/bad cop isn’t working here, | 很明显 红白脸这招没用 |
[13:52] | so let’s try bad cop/worse cop. | 试试白脸和黑脸好了 |
[13:54] | How’s the arm? | 胳膊怎么样 |
[13:56] | Looks painful. | 看起来很疼啊 |
[13:58] | Where’s the package?! | 包裹在哪 |
[14:03] | Smile all you want. | 你就笑吧 |
[14:05] | We’re just getting started, pal. | 这才刚刚开始 兄弟 |
[14:09] | Why did he kill Soroush? | 他为什么杀了索鲁什 |
[14:11] | Obviously, he spotted one of your agents, | 很明显 他发现了你们的一个探员 |
[14:14] | and poor Soroush paid the price. | 可怜的索鲁什付出了代价 |
[14:16] | There’s a knife wound in his chest, | 他胸前有一处刀伤 |
[14:18] | scars all over his body. | 浑身都是疤 |
[14:20] | You know how he got them? | 你知道这些伤是怎么回事吗 |
[14:22] | That’s interesting. | 真有意思 |
[14:26] | I always wondered if the stories were true. | 我一直想知道传说是不是真的 |
[14:33] | I think you may need to call a doctor. | 我觉得你需要叫一个医生来 |
[14:43] | I’ve read about cases like this. | 我见过类似案例 |
[14:45] | Your suspect has congenital anhidrosis. | 你的嫌疑人有先天性痛觉缺失 |
[14:48] | It’s a rare genetic disorder. | 这是一种罕有的遗传病 |
[14:51] | He can’t feel physical pain. | 他感觉不到身体的疼痛 |
[14:53] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[14:54] | And the scarring? | 伤疤呢 |
[14:55] | People with the disorder obviously get injured more often, | 患那种病的人显然更经常受伤 |
[14:58] | but not — not like that. | 但不是那种伤 |
[15:00] | That… | 那个 |
[15:02] | That’s something else entirely. | 那完全是另外一种情况 |
[15:04] | We’re more interested in the knife wound in his chest. | 我们对他胸口的刀伤更感兴趣 |
[15:07] | We think he might have placed evidence… | 我们觉得他可能在其中 |
[15:10] | inside of it. | 藏有证据 |
[15:11] | – What evidence? – We’re not sure. | -什么证据 -我们不确定 |
[15:13] | That’s why you’re here. | 这就是请你来的原因 |
[15:47] | My name… | 我的名字 |
[15:50] | My name — my name is Seth — is Seth Nelson. | 我的名字是塞斯 塞斯·尼尔森 |
[15:53] | W-why are you doing this? Please. | 你为什么这么做 求你了 |
[16:02] | That’s the only thing on the chip taken from his chest? | 他胸口上芯片里就只有这些吗 |
[16:04] | Newspaper’s from yesterday. | 昨天的报纸 |
[16:06] | Time stamp on the video file is 4:29 this morning. | 视频显示拍摄时间是今天凌晨四点二十九分 |
[16:08] | It’s a proof-of-life video. | 这是证明他活着的视频 |
[16:10] | The oxygen mask, the tanks — | 氧气罩还有氧气瓶 |
[16:11] | Wherever this guy is, his hours are numbered. | 无论他在哪 肯定活不了多久 |
[16:13] | We didn’t find a package because there wasn’t one, sir. | 我们找不到包裹是因为要运的不是包裹 长官 |
[16:16] | Soroush was putting up $20 million for this guy. | 索鲁什为他给出两千万美金 |
[16:21] | We just stopped him from delivering a ransom payment. | 我们刚刚阻止了他支付赎金 |
[16:43] | We got a hit when we ran | 我们在车管所数据库里 |
[16:44] | his name and face through the DMV servers. | 找到了符合他名字和样貌的记录 |
[16:46] | Seth Nelson — lives in Maryland with his parents, | 塞斯·尼尔森 和双亲住在马里兰州 |
[16:48] | works tech support for a cable company. | 在一家有线电视公司做技术支持 |
[16:51] | Assuming each oxygen cylinder was full, | 假设氧气罐都是满的 |
[16:53] | he has maybe 20 hours left before his air runs out. | 他大概还能再活20个小时 |
[16:57] | Ultrasound machine. | 超声仪器 |
[16:59] | I want to know what other surprises | 我想知道信使身上 |
[17:00] | the Courier has hiding inside him. | 还藏着什么别的东西 |
[17:01] | I also want to know why | 我还想知道为什么 |
[17:02] | anyone thinks this kid is worth $20 million. | 有人认为这孩子值两千万美元 |
[17:04] | He’s probably worth more. | 可能值更多 |
[17:06] | My CIA sources just confirmed | 我的中情局线人确认 |
[17:08] | he’s an NSA analyst — one of their best — | 他是国安局分析师 最优秀的之一 |
[17:10] | and only one of three people allowed to write and access | 而且是有安全协议和软件读写权限的 |
[17:13] | the security protocols and software. | 三个人之一 |
[17:14] | If he’s coerced into working for a foreign power | 如果他被迫服务于境外势力 |
[17:17] | or criminal network, the damage would be catastrophic. | 或犯罪组织 其后果将是灾难性的 |
[17:19] | We need to make the Courier talk. | 我们得让信使开口 |
[17:21] | There must be something he wants. | 肯定有什么东西能让他开口 |
[17:22] | The guy’s a psychopath. | 那家伙是个神经病 |
[17:24] | Luckily, we happen to have our own psychopath. | 幸亏我们这里也有神经病 |
[17:28] | This is hilarious. | 太搞笑了 |
[17:31] | Fredrick wrote to the editor of The Washington Post | 弗雷德里克几乎每天都给《华盛顿邮报》的编辑 |
[17:33] | almost every day — thank you — about any and every subject. | 写信 谢谢 什么都写 |
[17:36] | Listen to this one. | 听听这个 |
[17:37] | “Dear Mr. Bradley, what is up with all the rabbits” — | 亲爱的布拉德利先生 兔子们都怎么了 |
[17:42] | I need to know what you’re not telling me about the Courier. | 关于信使的事你还有什么没跟我们说 |
[17:44] | And what do I get in return? | 我说了能得到什么好处呢 |
[17:47] | My gratitude. | 我的感激之情 |
[17:50] | Tell me what you’ve learned about your husband. | 告诉我你丈夫的事你都知道些什么了 |
[17:57] | The gun that I found in the box | 我在盒子里找到的那把枪 |
[17:59] | is connected to an open homicide. | 跟一宗未结的谋杀案有关 |
[18:01] | Of whom? | 被害人是谁 |
[18:03] | It’s…classified. I can’t read the file. | 那是机密内容 我没有权限看 |
[18:09] | I imagine you’ve found ways around that particular obstacle. | 我觉得这点小障碍你一定能克服的 |
[18:15] | I know it happened in Boston last year. | 我知道这案子去年发生在波士顿 |
[18:17] | I think it was a Russian tourist who was murdered — | 被谋杀的是一名俄国游客 |
[18:20] | Victor Fokin. | 叫维克多·福金 |
[18:22] | You lived in New York at the time. | 那时你住在纽约 |
[18:24] | Why would you think your husband would be in Boston? | 你为什么认为你丈夫在波士顿呢 |
[18:28] | Because I was there with him. | 因为那时我跟他一起在那里 |
[18:32] | He supposedly had a job interview, | 他当时有个工作面试 |
[18:35] | and we made it into a small vacation. | 我们就一起过去顺便度假了 |
[18:42] | A few years ago, some of my associates | 几年前 我的几个同事 |
[18:44] | encountered the Courier in an opium den in Cairo. | 在开罗的一个鸦片窟偶遇了信使 |
[18:47] | He killed two of them. | 他杀了其中两个 |
[18:50] | If he still has a taste for the poppy, | 如果他现在还对罂粟有兴趣 |
[18:52] | there’s a man who may be able to help us. | 也许有个人可以帮我们 |
[18:53] | You’re talking about a drug dealer. | 你说的是个毒品贩子吗 |
[18:55] | I’m talking about a friend — a philosopher | 我说的是个朋友 一个哲学家 |
[18:57] | who practices an ancient ritual going back thousands of years. | 他会举行一种有着千年历史的古老仪式 |
[19:00] | There’s a good chance he could be helpful | 很有可能他能帮我们 |
[19:02] | in locating the Courier’s safe house. | 找到信使的安全屋 |
[19:04] | All I care about is finding Seth. | 我只关心能不能找到塞斯 |
[19:07] | Call your friend. | 打给你的朋友 |
[19:08] | I want the Courier’s safe-house address. | 我想知道信使安全屋的地址 |
[19:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:14] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[19:16] | For being honest with me. | 因为你对我坦诚相待 |
[19:19] | In my life, I don’t encounter that frequently. | 在我的人生中 这种事并不常见 |
[19:42] | Got a name — Tommy Phelps. | 找到个名字 汤米·菲尔普斯 |
[19:44] | Run it through the databases, see if it’s even real. | 在数据库里找找 看看是不是个真名 |
[19:59] | You guys need to see this. | 你们来看看这个 |
[20:04] | He had the Iranian buyer under surveillance for several days. | 他监视伊朗买家好几天了 |
[20:07] | And this woman, I think she’s the seller — | 这个女人 我觉得她是卖家 |
[20:09] | Responsible for kidnapping Seth | 是她绑架的塞斯 |
[20:10] | and hiring the courier to pick up her money. | 然后雇了信使去拿钱 |
[20:12] | Why the surveillance? | 为什么要监视买家 |
[20:14] | According to Reddington, | 根据雷丁顿的说法 |
[20:15] | the Courier kills anyone who tries to double-cross him. | 信使会杀掉所有想要黑吃黑出卖他的人 |
[20:18] | He probably wanted to know where to find them | 他也许是想知道如果出了差错 |
[20:19] | if something went wrong. | 要到哪里去找他们 |
[20:21] | Find out who this woman is. | 查出这个女人是谁 |
[20:27] | He has five objects embedded inside him. | 他体内嵌了五件不明物体 |
[20:30] | Some are surrounded with scar tissue — | 有些已经被疤痕组织包住了 |
[20:31] | been there for years. | 说明在他体内好几年了 |
[20:33] | What objects? | 什么物体 |
[20:34] | We’ve only been able to identify two — | 我们只能识别出两件 |
[20:36] | A key and another chip. | 一把钥匙和另一块芯片 |
[20:38] | The others are just shadows. | 其他的只能看到阴影 |
[20:39] | I need a higher-resolution scan to I.D. them. | 我需要进行高清扫描才能识别它们 |
[20:42] | Take him to Walter Reed. | 带他去沃尔特·里德那儿 |
[20:43] | I want everything inside of him cut out. | 把他体内的东西全都弄出来 |
[20:46] | The kid has — what — 14 hours of air left? | 那孩子还有 大概14个小时的氧气了 |
[20:52] | I can tell you where he is. | 我可以告诉你他在哪里 |
[20:58] | In exchange for what? | 什么条件 |
[21:01] | Immunity. | 豁免权 |
[21:04] | I talk, then walk. | 我告诉你们 然后你们放我走 |
[21:05] | Never gonna happen. | 没门 |
[21:08] | Then the kid’s dead. | 那孩子就死定了 |
[21:11] | I’ve been trying to figure out | 我一直想知道 |
[21:12] | if there’s anything in this world you care about. | 这世上还有什么是你在乎的 |
[21:18] | How about him? | 他怎么样 |
[21:22] | Care about your little brother — Tommy? | 还在乎你弟弟吗 汤米 |
[21:25] | We’re bringing him in | 我们正在把他 |
[21:25] | from Petersburg Federal Prison right now. | 从彼得堡联邦监狱转移过来 |
[21:28] | Anything you want me to tell him? | 有什么要我转告他的吗 |
[21:38] | You finally find him? | 你们终于抓到他了 |
[21:41] | Tell me about your brother — | 跟我说说你哥哥 |
[21:42] | Who he works with, his contacts. | 他跟谁一起做事 联系人是谁 |
[21:45] | Tell me about the people in his life. | 告诉我他都在意哪些人 |
[21:47] | There are no people in his life. | 他谁都不在乎 |
[21:49] | There’s you. | 你不是吗 |
[21:50] | Tried to help you break out, didn’t he? | 他曾经试图帮你越狱 对吗 |
[21:52] | From what I understand, | 据我所知 |
[21:53] | he’d do anything for his little brother. | 他为了弟弟可以不惜一切 |
[21:56] | What’s he moving now? | 他这次干了什么 |
[21:58] | A 26-year-old M.I.T. grad. | 一个26岁的麻省理工的研究生 |
[22:05] | Lady, you don’t understand Tommy. | 女士 你不了解汤米 |
[22:07] | I know his condition prevents him from feel– | 我知道他因为身体情况感觉不到… |
[22:09] | No, I mean you don’t understand him. | 不 我是说你不了解他 |
[22:13] | Our old man knocked us around when he needed to, | 我们的父亲对我们肆意施暴 |
[22:15] | which didn’t bother Tommy. | 可汤米却没有任何反应 |
[22:18] | But dad hated that — | 父亲非常不喜欢这样 |
[22:19] | Felt like he couldn’t control his own son, | 觉得他控制不了自己的儿子 |
[22:22] | and he couldn’t. | 他确实控制不了 |
[22:24] | So when he was 11, | 所以在汤米11岁的时候 |
[22:27] | dad started hosting these dogfights. | 父亲开始举办斗狗比赛 |
[22:31] | Not with two dogs, but with a dog and Tommy. | 不是斗两只狗 而是一只狗和汤米 |
[22:37] | Well, we had this barn. | 我们有个谷仓 |
[22:39] | People would come from miles around. | 人们从四处赶来 |
[22:41] | They’d get drunk and make bets. | 喝得醉醺醺 下注赌输赢 |
[22:48] | What it did to him over time… | 这么长时间下来 |
[22:55] | Tommy’s broken. | 汤米已经毁了 |
[22:58] | Somewhere in his head, a switch flipped. | 他脑中某个开关被拨动了 |
[23:04] | I wish I could help you, but… | 我希望我能帮你 但… |
[23:08] | You know how it goes. | 你知道是怎么回事 |
[23:09] | You’re here because somebody screwed up. | 你之所以在这里 是因为有人搞砸了 |
[23:13] | The deal went sideways. | 交易出了岔子 |
[23:15] | And now the buyer and seller have targets on their head, | 如果买家和卖家还没死的话 |
[23:18] | if they’re not dead already. | 现在肯定已经被人瞄上了 |
[23:22] | Her name’s Laurence Dechambou. | 她叫劳伦斯·蒂香波 |
[23:25] | She’s ex-French intelligence. | 是前法国情报员 |
[23:27] | She now makes a handsome living selling secrets, | 如今她靠卖情报过得很滋润 |
[23:29] | mostly of a technological nature. | 大部分都是技术性的东西 |
[23:32] | I really don’t understand any of it. | 我其实不太懂那些 |
[23:33] | But she’s clearly stepping up on this one, | 但她显然很在意这件事 |
[23:35] | trying to make a legacy for herself. | 想要创造她自己的传奇 |
[23:38] | She owns that nightclub. | 那间夜店是她的 |
[23:39] | Last time I was there, we had a great deal of fun, | 上次我在那儿玩得非常开心 |
[23:42] | until she tried to strangle me with her stocking. | 直到她企图用长袜勒死我 |
[23:45] | I’ll get a warrant. | 我去申请搜查令 |
[23:46] | You’ll have it by the time you get there. | 你们赶到那里的时候就能拿到 |
[23:47] | She won’t talk, and even if she did, | 她什么都不会说的 就算她会说 |
[23:49] | what would you expect her to say? | 你们期望她会说什么呢 |
[23:51] | She may know Seth’s location. | 她也许知道塞斯的位置 |
[23:52] | She won’t. | 她不知道 |
[23:53] | She’s the only lead we have. | 她是我们唯一的线索 |
[23:55] | We arrest her and take our chances. | 我们把她抓起来 碰碰运气 |
[23:57] | This is a bad idea, Harold. | 这是个馊主意 哈罗德 |
[24:00] | Actually, there may be another option. | 其实 也许还有一个选择 |
[24:02] | She had to hand over Seth to the Courier somewhere. | 她必须在某个地方把塞斯交给信使 |
[24:05] | We find the location, we might get lucky. | 我们找到那个地方 也许就会有收获 |
[24:06] | There could be security-cam | 那里可能有安保摄像头 |
[24:08] | or ATM footage of the exchange. | 或者自动取款机的监控录像 |
[24:09] | And we use it to track | 我们可以利用这个 |
[24:10] | the Courier’s movements last night. | 来追踪信使昨晚的行动 |
[24:12] | That could lead to Seth. | 也许能带我们找到塞斯 |
[24:14] | And why would she tell you that, again? | 那我再问一句 她为什么要告诉你们地点呢 |
[24:15] | She doesn’t have to. She’s still expecting her money. | 不用她说 她还盼着她的钱呢 |
[24:19] | We send someone in as the Courier, | 我们派人假扮成信使 |
[24:21] | tell her the exchange was a setup, the deal’s off, | 告诉她交易是个陷阱 买卖取消 |
[24:23] | she can pick up Seth where she dropped him off. | 让她把塞斯从哪放下的就从哪儿接回去 |
[24:26] | And we follow her to the drop-off point. | 然后我们就跟着去她放下人的地方 |
[24:27] | If you really want her to talk, I should meet with her. | 如果你们真想让她说话 那我去跟她见面吧 |
[24:30] | Every time you “meet,” someone ends up dead. | 每次你说”见面” 最后总有人会死 |
[24:32] | We’ve gotten off to a rocky start. | 万事开头难 |
[24:34] | You’ve killed three people. | 你已经杀了三个人了 |
[24:35] | I’m not perfect. | 人无完人 |
[24:37] | If we did this, we’d be operating under the assumption | 如果要这么做 前提得是 |
[24:40] | that Dechambou has never met the Courier face-to-face. | 蒂香波从来没跟信使见过面 |
[24:42] | It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[24:43] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[24:45] | Let me go. I can do this. | 让我去 我能行 |
[24:52] | First sign this is going south, I want that club swarmed. | 万一事态有变 包围那家俱乐部 |
[24:57] | Or just bend over any available piece of furniture | 或者是找个合适的家具 |
[25:00] | and let her slap you on the ass. | 弯下身让她打你的屁股 |
[25:01] | She loves that. | 她很喜欢 |
[25:02] | Oh, my God. Tom. | 天呐 汤姆 |
[25:04] | Oh, God. He’s gonna kill me. | 天呐 他会杀了我的 |
[25:08] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[25:09] | You need to come home. | 你得回家 |
[25:11] | Okay? I canceled the ultrasound. | 我取消了超声波检查 |
[25:14] | – Liz? – I can’t do this right now. | -莉斯 -我现在不方便 |
[25:15] | Look, I don’t — I don’t care what’s going on at work, okay? | 听着 我不在乎你工作上有什么事 |
[25:17] | You and I need to talk. | 我们俩得谈谈 |
[25:18] | Something incredibly important came up. | 有非常重要的事情发生了 |
[25:20] | I don’t care! You and I need to talk about something, | 我不在乎 我们俩得谈谈 |
[25:22] | and it’s more important. | 这更重要 |
[25:23] | I promise we’ll talk as long as you like, but later. | 我保证你想怎么谈都行 但是得晚点 |
[25:25] | This is an emergen– | 这是紧急状况 |
[25:50] | All teams stand by. | 各队准备 |
[25:52] | Our man is entering the building. | 我们的人正在进入大楼 |
[25:54] | Here to see Dechambou. | 我来找蒂香波 |
[25:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:58] | Line’s over there, slick. | 去那边排队 小子 |
[26:01] | You need to make an example here. | 你得装的像点 |
[26:03] | You have to hurt him. That’s what the Courier would do. | 你要打伤他 信使会那么做 |
[26:05] | You know, I think we got off on the wrong foot here, uh… | 我们这样是不是有点不对啊 |
[26:11] | Isn’t that her over there? | 那边的不就是她吗 |
[26:21] | That was hot. | 太性感了 |
[26:22] | You know he can hear you, right? | 你知道他能听见 对吧 |
[26:23] | Yep. | 是的 |
[26:35] | Hey. Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[26:37] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 快点 |
[26:44] | Would you mind excusing me for a moment? | 可以先回避一下吗 |
[26:54] | You injured my doorman… | 你打伤了我的门卫 |
[26:57] | Forced your way into my club. | 强行进入我的俱乐部 |
[26:59] | Is there a reason why I should not kill you right now? | 能给我个理由让我不杀你吗 |
[27:02] | You kill me, you kill Seth Nelson. | 你杀了我 就等于杀了塞斯·尼尔森 |
[27:05] | You’re — | 你 |
[27:09] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[27:11] | We agreed the money was to be dropped off | 我们说好把钱扔在 |
[27:13] | at a specified location. | 特定地点 |
[27:15] | Plans change. | 计划有变 |
[27:16] | No. They don’t. | 不 没变 |
[27:18] | The only reason I employed you | 我雇你的唯一原因 |
[27:19] | was to shield me from unwanted attention, | 就是不要把我自己牵扯进去 |
[27:21] | and now you’re at my front door? | 而现在你却大摇大摆跑来找我 |
[27:25] | There is no money. | 根本就没有钱 |
[27:26] | The Iranian was working with the FBI. | 那个伊朗人在和联邦调查局合作 |
[27:29] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[27:31] | I’ve known Soroush for years. | 我认识索鲁什很多年了 |
[27:33] | Well, if he didn’t set me up, | 如果他没有陷害我 |
[27:34] | that leaves only one other person — you. | 那就只有一个人了 你 |
[27:37] | And I never trusted him. | 我从没信任过他 |
[27:39] | That’s why I employed you. | 所以我雇了你 |
[27:43] | The bastard screwed us both here. | 那个混蛋把我们俩都玩了 |
[27:46] | Your NSA geek is where you left him last night. | 那个国安局的呆子还在你昨晚扔下他的地方 |
[27:48] | We’re done. Don’t contact me again. | 我们完事了 别再联系我了 |
[27:50] | Wait! | 等等 |
[27:52] | How do I know it’s really you — | 我怎么知道真的是你 |
[27:55] | That I’m not being set up myself? | 怎么证明我没被下套 |
[27:57] | Not my problem. | 跟我没关系 |
[27:59] | They say you can’t feel pain. Prove it. | 他们说你感觉不到疼痛 证明给我看 |
[28:05] | We’re coming in. | 我们要进去了 |
[28:05] | All teams prepare to mobilize. | 各队准备行动 |
[28:07] | First team, swarm the north doors on my — | 第一队 从北门冲进去 听我指挥 |
[28:13] | Is this what you need to see? | 这就是你想看的吗 |
[28:15] | You want to watch me bleed, see if I react? | 你想看我流血 看我会不会有反应 |
[28:19] | I’ve already lost the only thing in this world I’ve ever loved. | 我已经失去了这个世界上我唯一挚爱的东西 |
[28:23] | I have nothing in this world, except this job. | 我在这个世界上一无所有 除了这份工作 |
[28:29] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[28:32] | Except for one mistake. | 不过有一个错误 |
[28:34] | If the Iranian is dead, | 如果伊朗人死了 |
[28:36] | the real Courier would have killed me, too, | 真正的信使也会杀了我 |
[28:39] | which makes me wonder… | 这让我不禁要问 |
[28:41] | Get out — now! | 快离开 马上 |
[28:42] | …who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[28:43] | Asset compromised. Hit the building. | 卧底有危险 冲进去 |
[29:09] | She kidnapped Seth but has no idea where he is. | 她绑架了塞斯 但是不知道他在哪里 |
[29:12] | Yeah, well, the kid has less than eight hours of air left. | 那孩子只剩下不到八小时的氧气了 |
[29:14] | Somebody had better get that Courier talking. | 得让信使赶紧交代 |
[29:16] | What do you suggest? Torture him? | 你觉得应该怎么办 严刑拷打吗 |
[29:17] | 汤姆的短信 现在就回家 我们得谈谈 | |
[29:17] | He doesn’t feel pain. | 他感觉不到疼痛 |
[29:21] | He does feel pain. | 他能感觉到疼痛 |
[29:23] | He’s got a brother serving 15 years in Petersburg — | 他有个兄弟在彼德斯堡监狱 要服刑15年 |
[29:26] | The one thing in the world he cares about. | 是他唯一关心的人 |
[29:28] | Offer to reduce or commute his sentence | 向他保证为其减刑 |
[29:30] | in exchange for telling us Seth’s location — | 作为交换 他要说出塞斯在哪里 |
[29:32] | The life of a stranger for the life of his brother. | 用一个陌生人的命换他兄弟的命 |
[29:35] | Call the marshals. Get him back here. | 给法警打电话 把他带回来 |
[29:37] | We’ll cut him open later. | 我们回来再收拾他 |
[30:50] | He wounded two of the marshals and killed one with a concealed knife. | 他用一把藏刀袭击了法警 两死一伤 |
[30:53] | He was searched multiple times. | 他被搜了好几次身 |
[30:54] | We think he used one of the objects hidden inside him. | 我们认为他使用了藏在身体里的一个物品 |
[30:57] | He was carrying around his own escape package. | 他随身携带自己的逃生工具 |
[31:01] | Prisoner transport was found abandoned | 押送囚犯的车被发现丢弃在 |
[31:02] | in Woodbridge, Virginia. | 维吉尼亚州的伍德布里奇 |
[31:03] | There’s also a report of a stolen vehicle at the same site. | 在同一地点有人报案汽车失窃 |
[31:06] | Local police are searching for him now. | 当地警察正在搜捕他 |
[31:08] | According to his brother, Woodbridge is where he grew up. | 他弟弟说 伍德布里奇是他的故乡 |
[31:11] | Well, Seth could be there. | 塞斯可能在那儿 |
[31:12] | Find him — now. | 马上去找他 |
[31:16] | In the meantime, see if you can | 与此同时 看你能不能 |
[31:16] | get anything out of Dechambou. | 从蒂香波那问出什么线索 |
[31:18] | She may not know where Seth is now, | 她可能不知道塞斯现在在哪 |
[31:20] | but she knows where she dropped him off last night. | 但她知道昨晚她把他扔在哪了 |
[31:21] | I have a better suggestion — let her go. | 我有个更好的建议 放她走 |
[31:24] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那不可能 |
[31:26] | God, you FBI. | 老天 你们联调局啊 |
[31:29] | When this woman was working for French Intelligence, | 这个女人为法国情报局工作的时候 |
[31:31] | she was on track to be you, Harold. | 她就要坐到你的位子了 哈罗德 |
[31:33] | Since she’s come over to my side, | 自她加入我这方阵营后 |
[31:35] | she’s only gone up from there. | 她就变得更强了 |
[31:36] | You really think you’re gonna be able to prove | 你真的以为能找到 |
[31:38] | anything against her? | 对她不利的证据吗 |
[31:40] | We’ll make something stick. It’s only a matter of time. | 我们会找到把柄的 只是时间问题 |
[31:42] | You don’t have any time. | 但你时间不多了 |
[31:44] | Pick her up in a week, in a month — next time. | 你下周再抓她 或者下个月 下次再说 |
[31:47] | But right now, if you want to save that man’s life, | 但现在 如果你想救那个人的命 |
[31:50] | you need to release Dechambou. | 你就得放了蒂香波 |
[31:53] | I’ll make her talk. | 我会让她开口的 |
[31:55] | How? | 怎么做 |
[31:56] | You don’t want me to answer that. | 你不会想知道答案的 |
[31:59] | How do I know you won’t use what she says | 我怎么知道你不会利用她的话 |
[32:01] | to get Seth for yourself? | 去自己找到塞斯 |
[32:02] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[32:04] | But I don’t see that you have many other options left. | 但我觉得你没有别的选择 |
[32:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:12] | Release her. | 放她走 |
[32:14] | But if you screw me on this — | 但如果你耍了我 |
[32:15] | I’ll consider it a bonus. | 我会当做是额外奖励 |
[32:33] | Better make it a double. | 最好倒双份的 |
[32:41] | If this is about that incident in Paris… | 如果你是为了在巴黎的那次意外 |
[32:44] | Oh, we’ll always have Paris. | 巴黎将永远记在我们心中 |
[32:48] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[32:50] | So many things. | 很多东西 |
[32:53] | But right now, I want some information. | 但现在 我需要点情报 |
[32:56] | Where is the NSA agent? | 国安局的特工在哪儿 |
[32:59] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[33:01] | He was handed off to the Courier. | 他被转交给了信使 |
[33:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[33:04] | And he’s been compromised. | 而信使则被暴露了 |
[33:06] | Who do you think he’ll blame for that? | 你认为他会怪谁 |
[33:08] | Not me. | 不是我的错 |
[33:10] | The Iranian must have been working with the FBI. | 那个伊朗人肯定在跟联调局合作 |
[33:12] | Laurence, the Iranian is dead, and you’re next. | 劳伦斯 伊朗人死了 你就是下一个 |
[33:14] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[33:15] | I did nothing wrong. | 我什么都没做错 |
[33:17] | The world is rarely a fair place. | 世界就是这么不公平 |
[33:19] | That’s why it needs people like me. | 所以这个世界需要我这样的人 |
[33:23] | I’ll get you out of the country and guarantee your safety. | 我会把你送到国外 并且保证你的安全 |
[33:26] | There’s a private jet awaiting your arrival right now. | 现在有一架私人飞机在等着你 |
[33:29] | In exchange, you give me the location | 作为回报 你要告诉我 |
[33:31] | where you dropped the kid off last night. | 昨晚你把那个孩子丢在了哪里 |
[33:38] | He’s worth $20 million. | 他可值两千万 |
[33:40] | That $20 million is about to die. | 这个值两千万的人马上就要死了 |
[33:42] | This is not a negotiation. | 我不是在跟你谈判 |
[33:46] | How dare you. | 你胆子够大 |
[33:48] | I don’t care who you are. | 我才不管你是谁 |
[33:50] | And I’m not going to let you swoop in at the last minute | 我绝不会让你在最后关头因为一个 |
[33:53] | and profit from a mistake made by somebody I hardly know. | 我不认识的人的错误而渔翁得利 |
[33:56] | Oh, he knows you. | 他可认识你 |
[33:58] | He knows where you live, where you work, where you play. | 他知道你在哪住 在哪工作 在哪玩 |
[34:03] | He knows you better than I do, | 他比我还了解你 |
[34:04] | and I know where that lovely little freckle is. | 而我可是知道那个可爱的雀斑在哪的 |
[34:12] | I give you a day and a half before he finds you. | 距离他来找你估计还有一天半左右 |
[34:16] | Try to be brave. | 勇敢点 |
[34:22] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[34:25] | I will help you. | 我帮你 |
[34:30] | Vehicle matches the description. | 这辆车符合描述 |
[34:31] | I have blood here. | 这里有血迹 |
[34:33] | All teams, we have the suspect’s vehicle | 各队注意 我们找到了嫌犯的车 |
[34:34] | on the south side of — | 在南边 |
[35:08] | He’s outside! | 他在外面 |
[35:12] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[35:15] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[35:17] | Freeze! Turn around! | 不许动 转过来 |
[35:22] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[35:25] | Hands where we can see them. | 把手放在我们能看到的地方 |
[35:34] | Check him. | 看他死了没有 |
[35:38] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[35:39] | How much time does that kid have left? | 那孩子还有多长时间 |
[35:40] | Less than 40 minutes. | 不到四十分钟 |
[35:50] | 4 a.m. Dechambou left Seth in the back of a pickup truck. | 凌晨四点蒂香波把赛斯扔在一辆皮卡上 |
[35:54] | At this rest stop in Manassas. | 停在了马纳萨斯市的这个休息站 |
[35:56] | The Courier took the proof-of-life video | 信使在四点二十九分录了视频 |
[35:57] | at 4:29 a.m. — just under 30 minutes later. | 证明他还活着 也就是三十分钟之后 |
[36:00] | Assume he spent 20 minutes minimum with Seth at the site. | 假设他跟赛斯一起在现场待了二十分钟 |
[36:04] | That would give him 10 minutes of drive time from the rest stop, | 这样他有十分钟时间开车离开休息站 |
[36:07] | so he has to be somewhere in this radius. | 所以他一定是在这个范围内 |
[36:09] | This entire area’s inaccessible. | 这整个地区都无法进入 |
[36:10] | The only place with road access is here at this open area. | 唯一有路能到的地方就是这里 |
[36:13] | He has to be here. | 他一定在这里 |
[36:14] | How much air does he have left? | 他还剩多少氧气 |
[36:18] | 30 minutes tops. | 最多三十分钟 |
[36:19] | With Dembe driving, | 邓比开车的话 |
[36:20] | we might make it just in time to see him die. | 也许我们能见到他最后一面 |
[36:24] | If we find our NSA friend | 如果我们能找到这位国安局的朋友 |
[36:26] | and he’s still alive, | 而且他还活着的话 |
[36:26] | he might prove helpful. | 他也许能证明自己有点用 |
[36:28] | You want Seth for your own reasons. | 你想找到赛斯是为了你自己 |
[36:29] | So should you. | 你也应该这样 |
[36:47] | He’s in the dirt. | 他在地下 |
[36:48] | What? | 什么 |
[36:49] | The refrigerator — it’s a coffin. | 那个冰箱 其实是个棺材 |
[36:51] | The Courier buries things under his skin. | 信使喜欢把东西藏在他的皮下 |
[36:56] | He’s in the dirt — right here. | 他在地下 就在这里 |
[37:20] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[37:27] | I died once in Marrakech — | 我曾经在马拉喀什死过一次 |
[37:29] | 2 1/2 minutes. | 时间长达两分半 |
[37:33] | You wouldn’t believe what I saw on the other side. | 你肯定无法相信我在另一个世界看到了什么 |
[37:45] | Who — who are you? | 谁 你是谁 |
[37:48] | The FBI — and friends. | 联调局探员 还有朋友们 |
[37:57] | Seth. | 塞斯 |
[37:58] | We called your parents. | 我们通知了你的父母 |
[37:59] | They’re gonna meet you at the hospital. | 他们会到医院看你 |
[38:04] | H-how can I ever repay you? | 我该怎么报答你们呢 |
[38:06] | I’m sure we’ll think of something. | 我肯定我们会想出点什么的 |
[38:11] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[38:12] | What? The boy wishes to express gratitude. | 怎么了 这孩子只是想表达感谢之情 |
[38:15] | I’m merely playing my part in the ritual. | 我只是满足他的愿望罢了 |
[38:26] | You saved that kid’s life, Keen. | 你救了那个孩子的命 基恩 |
[38:29] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[38:31] | That story you told Dechambou about… | 你对蒂香波说的那个故事 |
[38:35] | your job being the only thing left — | 你除了工作之外一无所有 |
[38:37] | That was — | 那是 |
[38:38] | I was undercover. | 我当时在做卧底 |
[38:39] | I said what I had to say to sell it. | 我得取得她的信任 |
[38:50] | Agent Keen, got a delivery for you. | 基恩探员 你有一份快递 |
[38:56] | Sign here, please. | 请在这里签字 |
[39:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:12] | ♬无人可以相救 无人可以相救♬ | |
[39:15] | ♬无人可以相救 无人可以相救♬ | |
[39:16] | 监控 照片 | |
[39:16] | 案件号11-11579 天使站酒店 | |
[39:20] | 地点 天使站酒店 | |
[39:20] | ♬无人可以相救 无人可以相救♬ | |
[39:24] | ♬无人可以相救 无人可以相救♬ | |
[39:28] | ♬无人可以相救 无人可以相救♬ | |
[39:30] | 备注:机密 福金进入美国 疑为间谍 | |
[39:32] | ♬无人可以相救 无人可以相救♬ | |
[39:37] | ♬无人可以相救 无人可以相救♬ | |
[39:39] | 机密凶杀/谋杀案受害人 白人男性嫌疑人在逃 福金持旅游签证进入美国 与B联系 意图叛变 M疑为间谍 或与潜伏双重间谍有关联 | |
[39:45] | ♬世界深陷火海♬ | |
[39:48] | ♬无人可以相救 只有你♬ | |
[39:54] | ♬百思莫解 欲望使人迷惘♬ | |
[40:02] | ♬不 我不想陷入爱河♬ | |
[40:07] | ♬那女子只会让你神伤♬ | |
[40:10] | ♬不 我♬ | |
[40:12] | This man, the young NSA agent– | 这位年轻的国安局探员 |
[40:14] | he allowed you access to the classified networks? | 他允许你访问机密网络了 |
[40:16] | He did. | 没错 |
[40:18] | And I understand this was a one-time offer. | 只能使用一次吧 |
[40:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:22] | The right question, and we could’ve made the world tremble– | 问对了问题 我们便可以弄得惊天动地 |
[40:25] | finally found our adversary. | 找到我们的敌人 |
[40:28] | Why did you waste it on the girl? | 为什么要浪费在那女孩身上 |
[40:31] | Not “wasted,” my friend. | 我的朋友 这不是”浪费” |
[40:35] | Circumstances are far more complex than we ever imagined. | 情况远比我们想象的复杂得多 |
[40:40] | I’m betting on the long play– the future. | 我是在放长线钓大鱼 着眼于未来 |
[40:45] | Your future’s arriving now. | 你的”未来”到了 |
[41:01] | ♬我不想陷入爱河♬ | |
[41:10] | ♬爱上你♬ | |
[41:15] | ♬那女子只会让你神伤♬ | |
[41:19] | ♬不 我不想陷入爱河♬ | |
[41:25] | Funny– all these wonderful manuscripts, | 有意思的是 虽然有这些出色的原稿 |
[41:27] | and my favorite thing about this place | 整个屋子里我最喜欢的东西 |
[41:30] | is still the view from the sofa. | 却还是坐在这个沙发上可领略到的景致 |
[41:33] | I love how the light breaks through the trees. | 我喜欢阳光透过树枝的感觉 |
[41:41] | I don’t even know why I’m here. | 我都不知道我为什么来这里 |
[41:44] | ♬无从想象 我会与你相遇♬ | |
[41:49] | ♬无人可以相救 无人可以相救♬ | |
[41:53] | ♬无从想象♬ | |
[41:56] | ♬世界深陷火海 世界深陷火海♬ | |
[42:00] | ♬世界深陷火海 世界深陷火海♬ | |
[42:09] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[42:10] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[42:13] | You got to see this. | 你得来看看 |
[42:16] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[42:42] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[42:45] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[42:51] | I was just gonna say the same thing to you. | 我要说的也是这句话 |