时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 夜晚价 大床房 双床房 | |
[00:03] | Got you booked on the ground floor, | 照你要求 |
[00:04] | like you asked — is that right? | 订了一楼的房间 对吗 |
[00:06] | Yes, that sounds perfect. Thank you. | 对 非常好 谢谢 |
[00:08] | Anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[00:09] | No, that’s all. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[00:16] | ♬啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊♬ | |
[00:20] | ♬啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊♬ | |
[00:25] | ♬难以言说变化有时♬ | |
[00:27] | ♬耳闻或目览♬ | |
[00:29] | ♬借水行舟泛宅浮家♬ | |
[00:31] | ♬船已到桥头♬ | |
[00:34] | ♬力不所及以羽扣钟♬ | |
[00:37] | ♬功到自然成♬ | |
[00:38] | ♬力不所及以羽扣钟♬ | |
[00:41] | ♬厚积终薄发♬ | |
[00:43] | ♬浅尝辄止半途而废♬ | |
[00:45] | ♬耳红抑面赤♬ | |
[00:48] | ♬及之所能不甚了了 千人如一面♬ | |
[00:52] | ♬木已成舟覆水难收 更弦又改辙♬ | |
[00:57] | ♬力不从心心力交瘁 沉思且熟虑♬ | |
[01:01] | ♬啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊♬ | |
[01:05] | ♬力不所及以羽扣钟♬ | |
[01:08] | ♬功到自然成♬ | |
[01:09] | ♬力不所及以羽扣钟♬ | |
[01:12] | ♬厚积终薄发♬ | |
[01:14] | ♬浅尝辄止半途而废♬ | |
[01:16] | ♬耳红抑面赤♬ | |
[01:18] | ♬耳濡目染了然于心 千人如一面♬ | |
[01:23] | ♬木已成舟覆水难收 更弦又改辙♬ | |
[01:28] | ♬力不从心心力交瘁 涅槃当重生♬ | |
[01:32] | ♬啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊♬ | |
[01:37] | ♬啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊♬ | |
[01:42] | I forgot my badge, but I got to grab these records. | 我忘了带徽章 但我得拿点资料 |
[01:45] | Look, just sign in on the form. | 填一下表格 |
[01:46] | I’ll run you through the system. | 就可以在系统里确认你的身份了 |
[01:48] | I’m in a real hurry here. | 我赶时间 |
[01:49] | I wonder if I can look while you run me through. | 能不能在你确认的时候先让我进去找 |
[01:51] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[01:58] | Where are you on Keen? | 基恩那边怎么样了 |
[01:59] | She’s still looking into this classified homicide. | 她还在查这起机密凶杀案 |
[02:02] | The file she has is redacted. | 她拿到的文件都是编辑过的 |
[02:03] | No way she finds out what really happened. | 她不可能查到真相 |
[02:08] | You’ve discovered something curious | 你发现你丈夫 |
[02:10] | about your husband, haven’t you, Lizzy? | 很可疑 对吗 莉兹 |
[02:15] | Hey, you’re not cleared to be in here! | 你无权进来 |
[02:17] | Who’s your supervisor? | 你上级是谁 |
[02:19] | We need to continue to keep an eye on her. | 我们得继续注意她 |
[02:22] | She’s testifying today in a case | 她今天要出庭作证 |
[02:23] | from her time in New York with mobile psych. | 是她在纽约做精神分析时的一个案子 |
[02:26] | A Mexican drug dealer — Hector Lorca. | 一个墨西哥的毒贩 赫克托·洛尔卡 |
[02:30] | I want you at the courthouse. | 你也去法院看看吧 |
[02:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[02:51] | I’ve got court this afternoon. Just going over some notes. | 下午要上庭 看看记录而已 |
[02:53] | Mind if I come with you? | 我能跟你一起去吗 |
[02:55] | Nothing would make me happier than seeing Hector Lorca | 没什么能比亲眼看着赫克托·洛尔卡被判无期 |
[02:56] | being sent away for life. | 更让人开心的了 |
[02:58] | Why do I get the feeling that you’re less interested | 为什么我感觉你想看着的那个人是我 |
[03:01] | in watching Lorca than in watching me? | 而不是洛尔卡呢 |
[03:03] | I don’t know. Are you hiding something? | 不知道 你有什么不可告人的事吗 |
[03:04] | Dembe made contact. | 邓比联系我们了 |
[03:06] | Reddington wants to see you — alone. | 雷丁顿想单独见你 |
[03:21] | You’re due in Port-Au-Prince at noon | 您中午必须赶到太子港 |
[03:23] | if we’re gonna make your appointment. | 不然赶不上赴约了 |
[03:26] | This won’t take long. | 这个不会太久的 |
[03:26] | Bring the car around. | 把车开过来吧 |
[03:37] | “It was only through the efforts of an FBI profiler | “正是因为联调局侧写师的努力 |
[03:40] | “that suspicion began to fall on Hector Lorca, | “赫克托·洛尔卡才开始被怀疑 |
[03:43] | leading to his arrest and indictment.” | “进而才能对其进行逮捕和起诉” |
[03:47] | Well done, Lizzy. Very impressive. | 干得漂亮 莉兹 非常好 |
[03:50] | You are aware, then, that I’m due in court in three hours. | 那你肯定知道我三小时后要上庭 |
[03:54] | Your case is about to go sideways. | 你的案子不会顺利进行的 |
[03:57] | Why? What’s happened? | 为什么 怎么回事 |
[03:59] | Lorca’s people have reached out to me. | 洛尔卡的人已经联系了我 |
[04:00] | Normally, I wouldn’t give him the time of day. | 通常我都不搭理他 |
[04:02] | He’s a vicious, little drug-lord thug. | 他就是个暴戾的毒贩头头 |
[04:04] | Certainly nothing there to hold my interest. | 所以我对他完全不感兴趣 |
[04:08] | But their request is of great interest | 但是我对他们的要求很感兴趣 |
[04:09] | because it concerns you. | 因为牵涉到了你 |
[04:11] | What’s he asking for? | 什么要求 |
[04:13] | Transportation out of the country, | 偷渡出国 |
[04:15] | new identity, passport, bank account, credit cards, | 新身份 护照 银行账户 信用卡 |
[04:18] | as well as the proper introductions | 以及适当的引荐 |
[04:20] | to reestablish his operations elsewhere. | 好让他在别的地方重拾自己的勾当 |
[04:22] | And he wants it by tomorrow night. | 而且明晚前就得全部准备好 |
[04:25] | For whatever reason, Lorca is under the impression | 不知道为什么 洛尔卡认为 |
[04:28] | he’s about to be a free man. | 自己马上就要成为自由人了 |
[04:30] | I’ve got a witness testifying today who’s got him cold. | 今天我有证人作证 他想赖也赖不掉 |
[04:33] | Lorca’s not going anywhere. | 洛尔卡哪都去不了 |
[04:35] | Something is going to happen, Lizzy. | 有事要发生了 莉兹 |
[04:38] | I don’t think you’re going to have | 我预感你今天上庭 |
[04:39] | a very good day in court at all. | 不会怎么愉快的 |
[05:22] | Francesca Trevino was abducted | 弗兰西斯卡·特维诺是在 |
[05:24] | from a school parking lot. | 学校停车场被绑架的 |
[05:26] | Lisa Molinera was taken outside a movie theater. | 丽莎·莫里莱娜是在一间电影院外被带走的 |
[05:30] | Bill Jackson — | 比尔·杰克逊 |
[05:32] | he kissed his wife goodbye one day to go for a jog. | 有一天他吻别了妻子去慢跑 |
[05:36] | Miguel Romero, | 米盖尔·罗梅罗 |
[05:38] | Daniela Morales… | 丹尼尔·莫拉雷斯 |
[05:42] | Roberto Pena. | 罗伯特·皮拿 |
[05:44] | 109 victims over the course of six years — | 六年来总共有109名受害者 |
[05:48] | Members of U.S. and Mexican law-enforcement agencies | 美国与墨西哥执法部门的探员们 |
[05:52] | preparing cases against the criminal cartel | 为了打击洛尔卡先生控制的犯罪集团 |
[05:55] | run by Mr. Lorca. | 做了很多准备 |
[05:57] | They were witnesses prepared to testify against him. | 这些都是会对他不利的证人 |
[06:00] | They are all presumed dead. | 据推测他们都已经死了 |
[06:02] | None of them have ever been found. | 找不到其中任何一个人 |
[06:05] | Mr. Pena, can you please tell the court | 皮拿先生 你能不能告诉法庭 |
[06:08] | what your connection is to this tragic situation? | 您和这一出悲剧有什么联系 |
[06:11] | That’s my son, Bobby Pena. | 那是我的儿子 波比·皮拿 |
[06:15] | He was a member of the U.S. border patrol | 他被劫持的时候 |
[06:18] | when he was taken. | 是美国边境巡逻队的成员 |
[06:19] | I never saw him again. | 后来我就再没见过他 |
[06:22] | I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[06:24] | I saw him. | 我看到了 |
[06:26] | I know who killed my son! | 我知道是谁杀了我儿子 |
[06:30] | Oh, my God! He’s not breathing! | 我的上帝 他没有呼吸了 |
[06:33] | Get the paramedics in here! | 快叫医务人员进来 |
[06:34] | Bailiff, secure the defendant! I want this courtroom cleared! | 法警 看好被告 法庭清场 |
[06:41] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[06:42] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事儿的 |
[06:44] | What is going to happen now? | 现在是什么情况啊 |
[06:45] | If the juror can’t continue, they’ll bring in an alternate. | 如果那个陪审员没法继续 他们会换上替补 |
[06:47] | For now, we’re gonna keep you in a holding area. | 我们暂时先带你去等候区 |
[06:49] | I’ll take it from here. | 把他交给我吧 |
[06:50] | – What about my wife? – I’ll go and find her. | -那我妻子呢 -我去找她 |
[06:51] | – I’ll bring her back here. – Please. | -把她带过来 -拜托了 |
[07:06] | They got Lorca secure. | 他们已经把洛卡尔看管好了 |
[07:07] | Just got it from the EMT — | 刚刚从急救人员那里得到的消息 |
[07:09] | The heart attack was chemically induced. | 心脏病是药物引发的 |
[07:10] | That juror was poisoned. | 陪审员被下毒了 |
[07:20] | Stairs! | 楼梯 |
[07:44] | ♬理清思绪♬ | |
[07:46] | ♬一无所有♬ | |
[07:49] | ♬迷踪失路♬ | |
[07:50] | The manufacturer has replicated the specs | 制造商复制了FIM92针刺导弹的规格 |
[07:53] | of the FIM-92 with a few small improvements. | 并且还做了一些小改进 |
[07:55] | It’s lighter, more consistent tracking. | 更轻便 弹道更稳定 |
[07:57] | I’m confident your client will be thrilled. | 我相信你的客户一定会很满意的 |
[08:03] | Put him on. | 让他接电话 |
[08:04] | – Mr. Reddington is not avai– – Now! | -雷丁顿先生现在没… -快点 |
[08:07] | It seems to be urgent. | 好像有急事 |
[08:12] | Yes, you also have a few dozen of those. | 不错啊 你还有一打导弹呢 |
[08:15] | Sweetheart, not really the most convenient time for me. | 亲爱的 我现在可不太方便 |
[08:18] | I don’t give a rat’s ass. Where are you? | 我才不管 你在哪里 |
[08:20] | – Haiti. – Doing what? | -海地 -干什么 |
[08:22] | Keeping up appearances. I’m a criminal. | 装装样子 我是个罪犯 |
[08:23] | The minute I stop being one, I become quite useless to you. | 我一旦不再犯罪 就对你们毫无用处了 |
[08:26] | My witness is gone. Lorca’s people contacted you. | 我的证人失踪了 洛尔卡的人联系过你 |
[08:28] | What did they say, exactly? | 他们到底说了什么 |
[08:30] | What I told you is what I know. | 我知道的事情全告诉你了 |
[08:31] | Beyond that, I really can’t help. | 除此之外 我无能为力 |
[08:33] | A man’s life is at stake! | 有人危在旦夕 |
[08:34] | A man’s life is always at stake — | 总是有人危在旦夕 |
[08:36] | and tragically low stakes, at that. | 这没什么出奇的 |
[08:37] | I shouldn’t have to remind you I did not offer my services | 你应该不需要我提醒你 |
[08:40] | so that I could help you round up | 我的工作并不是帮你们 |
[08:41] | your run-of-the-mill drug lord or what have you. | 把那些普通的毒枭都抓起来什么的 |
[08:44] | You all seem to be doing a perfectly mediocre job of that on your own. | 当然你们自己似乎干得非常一般 |
[08:47] | I’m after the big game, Lizzy, the ones that matter. | 我追求的是大猎物 莉兹 重要的猎物 |
[08:51] | This case matters to me, | 这个案子对我很重要 |
[08:53] | to the hundreds of families who deserve to know | 对成百上千个有权了解真相的家庭 |
[08:55] | what happened to their loved ones. | 都很重要 |
[08:57] | No bodies were ever recovered. | 一具尸体都没找到过 |
[08:58] | They never got to say goodbye, to bury their dead. | 他们无法与爱人道别 埋葬他们的遗体 |
[09:01] | Did you say hundreds? | 你刚刚是说成百上千吗 |
[09:03] | And no bodies have ever been found. | 一具尸体都没找到 |
[09:05] | What? What are you thinking? | 怎么 你在想什么 |
[09:09] | Nothing. You should go home, Lizzy. | 没什么 你该回家了 莉兹 |
[09:12] | Pour yourself a Chardonnay and move on. | 喝杯夏敦埃 翻过这一页吧 |
[09:15] | Your witness is most likely dead. | 你的证人很可能已经死了 |
[09:17] | I think you already know that. | 我想你也知道了 |
[09:19] | And if what you’re telling me is true, | 如果你所言属实 |
[09:21] | you’ll probably never find him, either. | 你很可能再也找不到他了 |
[09:53] | 失踪边境巡逻队员恐已遇难 追查”失踪”线索 | |
[10:30] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[10:32] | Fine. | 还好 |
[10:34] | Nice try. But I always know when you’re lying. | 得了吧 你撒谎我能看出来的 |
[10:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:40] | Yeah. I know all your tells. | 当然 我能看懂你的暗示 |
[10:43] | Right now, you’re telling me that you want to be alone. | 现在 你在说你想一个人待着 |
[10:48] | And that’s okay, but… | 没关系的 但是… |
[10:51] | I just wanted to say | 我想说的是 |
[10:52] | what happened today is just part of your job. | 今天的事只是你工作的一部分 |
[10:56] | You know, you deal with bad people, | 你和坏人打交道 |
[10:57] | and sometimes bad things are gonna happen, | 坏事时而会发生 |
[10:59] | and it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[11:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:12] | It’s — | 是 |
[11:14] | I mean, besides the best day ever, right? | 最好的日子 不是吗 |
[11:21] | Right. | 是的 |
[11:24] | Hey, I get it. Bad day at work. | 我明白 工作不顺心 |
[11:27] | Come home. Don’t want to talk to anybody. | 回到家不想和人说话 |
[11:30] | Especially someone whose stitches are officially oozing. | 特别是有人伤口还在化脓 |
[11:33] | It’s so gross. I know. | 很恶心 我知道 |
[11:35] | And you park yourself in here | 坐在这里 |
[11:36] | and cheer yourself up with memories of better times. | 想用快乐的时光来为自己打气 |
[11:44] | We were in Boston that weekend. | 那个周末我们在波士顿 |
[11:48] | You had that job interview. | 你去面试那份工作 |
[11:50] | Yeah. It was a great trip. | 是啊 很棒的旅行 |
[11:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:54] | God, when was the last time that we did that, you know, | 都不记得上次收拾行装 |
[11:56] | that we just packed up the car and got the hell out of here? | 说走就走的旅行是什么时候了 |
[12:02] | Because we need that. Like right now. | 现在急需一场说走就走的旅行 |
[12:06] | – You have no idea. – I know. | -你不知道我多想这么做 -我知道 |
[12:14] | Do I really have tells? | 我真的那么容易被人看穿吗 |
[12:17] | Lizzy, you’re an open book, | 莉兹 你胸无城府 |
[12:20] | which is one of the things I love about you. | 这是我爱你的原因之一 |
[12:22] | ‘Cause I always know exactly what you’re thinking. | 因为我总是知道你在想什么 |
[12:30] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[12:31] | We found out where they took Pena. | 我们找到他们带走皮拿的地点了 |
[12:33] | An eyewitness saw a white van leaving the courthouse. | 一名目击者看见一辆白色货车离开法院 |
[12:37] | They found it abandoned 10 blocks away. | 车子被丢弃在离这十个街区的地方 |
[12:39] | Traffic camera picked up the swap car. | 交通监控录像拍到替换的车 |
[12:41] | APB got a hit on the plate from local P.D. | 发了全境通告后在当地警方的牌照数据库里查到了 |
[12:43] | The desk clerk said | 接待员说 |
[12:44] | it was a large black duffel bag. | 他拿了一个巨大的黑色行李袋 |
[12:46] | There’s no sign of him, Liz. I’m sorry. | 没有他的踪迹 莉兹 抱歉 |
[12:48] | – Has forensics been through? – They’re going through now. | -取证工作结束了吗 -正在进行中 |
[12:50] | So far, they found a hair on the bed skirt, | 目前他们在床帷上找到一根头发 |
[12:52] | but we don’t think it’s human. | 但那不是人类的毛发 |
[12:53] | The desk clerk said he saw the suspect with a dog. | 接待员说他看见疑犯带了一只狗 |
[12:55] | We found traces of adhesive on the walls. | 我们在墙上找到残留的胶粘剂 |
[12:57] | We think he maybe used tarps or plastic sheeting. | 他可能用了防水油布或是塑料膜 |
[13:00] | It’s a motel room. | 这是间旅馆房间 |
[13:02] | Should be latent prints all over, and there’s nothing. | 应该到处都是指纹 可是却什么也没有 |
[13:04] | He’s wiped the place clean. | 他已经全部擦拭干净了 |
[13:23] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[13:24] | I’ve been thinking about your case. | 我一直在想你的案子 |
[13:27] | What do you have so far? | 你目前都掌握了什么 |
[13:28] | I’m at the crime scene. | 我在犯罪现场 |
[13:30] | Or what we think is the crime scene. | 或者说是我们认为的犯罪现场 |
[13:33] | You didn’t find anything. | 你们没找到任何线索 |
[13:34] | Not much. | 不多 |
[13:35] | Tape residue on the walls? | 墙上有胶带痕迹 |
[13:38] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[13:40] | Look in the tub. | 去看看浴缸 |
[13:43] | Run your fingers around the drain. | 摸摸排水口 |
[13:45] | What do you smell? | 有什么气味 |
[13:49] | Chemicals. | 化学品 |
[13:51] | You see, Lizzy. Now I’m interested. | 莉兹 现在我有兴趣了 |
[13:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:55] | The Stewmaker is in town. | 炖尸者在这里 |
[13:58] | You’re going to need a plumber. | 你得去找个管道工 |
[14:04] | The Stewmaker is a true blacklister, | 炖尸者是黑名单上的人物 |
[14:06] | the only fellow to engage | 当你需要清除某个目标时 |
[14:08] | when one has a particular sort of disposal problem. | 雇用他是最好的选择 |
[14:13] | He’s a chemical expert | 他是化学专家 |
[14:15] | who turns his victims into chemical stew, | 会将受害人用化学试剂炖烂 |
[14:17] | thus the nom de guerre. | 他的绰号由此得来 |
[14:19] | No DNA. No nothing. | 没有DNA 没有任何痕迹 |
[14:21] | He makes corporeal problems literally disappear. | 他真正做到了毁尸灭迹 |
[14:25] | But it’s much more than the proficiency | 但是他榜上有名 |
[14:28] | of his tradecraft that gets him on the list. | 不只是因为他的能力 |
[14:31] | He’s a… trophy collector — | 他喜欢收藏战利品 |
[14:35] | remembrances of his victims. | 用来纪念死者 |
[14:39] | Memori morti. | 人终有一死 |
[14:41] | Now, you’ve lost your witness and with him your case. | 你没有了证人 也就是输了官司 |
[14:45] | But the Stewmaker is the key to so much more. | 但是炖尸者远比这重要得多 |
[14:49] | He’s served the needs of international syndicates, | 他服务于跨国集团 |
[14:51] | repressive regimes, | 专制政权 |
[14:54] | anyone with a need and the means to pay. | 任何有需要并能付得起钱的人 |
[14:57] | The Stewmaker knows where all the bodies are buried. | 炖尸者知道无数死者的葬身地 |
[15:00] | He’s got the answers to hundreds of unsolved murders. | 数百件无头公案要记到他的名下 |
[15:03] | So, how do we get him? | 那怎样才能抓住他 |
[15:06] | He’s notoriously cautious. | 他是出了名的谨慎 |
[15:08] | I don’t even know who he is or where he bases his operation. | 我甚至不知道他是谁 老巢在哪 |
[15:12] | And believe me, I’ve tried to find him. | 相信我 我试着找过他 |
[15:13] | Lorca knows. | 洛尔卡知道 |
[15:15] | If not his name, he knows how to make contact. | 就算不知道名字 也知道怎么联络 |
[15:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:18] | I suggest you encourage Mr. Lorca | 我建议你鼓励洛尔卡先生 |
[15:21] | to share that information. | 分享这些信息 |
[15:22] | The Stewmaker is obviously here now, but he won’t be for long. | 炖尸者显然就在这里 但不会停留太久 |
[15:25] | And if you let him slip away, | 如果让他逃走了 |
[15:27] | he’ll be as gone as his victims | 他会像那些受害人一样人间蒸发 |
[15:30] | and you’ll never see him again. | 你就再也见不到他了 |
[15:33] | We know that Luis Pena is dead. | 我们知道路易斯·皮拿已经死了 |
[15:35] | We know about the Stewmaker. | 我们知道炖尸者 |
[15:36] | My client has no idea what you’re talking about. | 我的委托人不知道你在说什么 |
[15:38] | Cooperate, help us nail this guy, | 合作点 帮我们抓住他 |
[15:40] | and we can talk a plea agreement. | 然后我们可以谈谈认罪协议 |
[15:42] | You were responsible for Luis’ safety. | 你们对路易斯的安全也有责任 |
[15:45] | I’m sure you promised him | 为了让他作证 |
[15:46] | all sorts of protection to compel him to testify. | 你们肯定也承诺过各种保护 |
[15:49] | This is on you. | 现在这种情况都怪你们 |
[15:51] | I had nothing to do with it. | 与我无关 |
[16:01] | The government is dropping this case. | 政府准备撤销这个案子 |
[16:03] | That is a surprise. | 没想到啊 |
[16:06] | You know, the thing about narco dollars | 一旦涉及到毒品赚的钱 |
[16:08] | is that they always seem to find their way | 它们最终都会通过某种途径 |
[16:10] | into some pretty unsavory hands. | 送到一些令人讨厌的人手里 |
[16:12] | We’ve got files on shell corporations, | 我们手上有许多空壳公司和账号的资料 |
[16:14] | numbered accounts, all related to a mysterious Hector Lorca. | 这些资料都指向神秘的赫克托·洛尔卡 |
[16:17] | But you’re not such a mystery anymore. | 但你其实不再神秘了 |
[16:19] | You’re bringing money-laundering charges? | 你们打算提出洗钱指控 |
[16:21] | Based on what evidence? | 你们有什么证据 |
[16:23] | Are you dropping this case or not? | 这个案子你们到底撤不撤 |
[16:24] | This case, yes. | 这个案子 要撤销 |
[16:26] | But Homeland Security suspects | 但国土安全部怀疑 |
[16:27] | that you may be laundering money | 你可能正在通过 |
[16:28] | through entities with financial ties | 和恐怖组织有经济往来的公司 |
[16:30] | to terrorist organizations. | 进行洗钱 |
[16:32] | That’s a load of crap, and you know it. | 都是胡扯 你知道的 |
[16:34] | Why would they think that? | 他们为什么会这么想 |
[16:35] | Because we told them he is. | 因为是我们告诉他们的 |
[16:37] | Homeland’s gonna stick you in a nice hole someplace | 我们核实这些事情时 国土安全部 |
[16:39] | while we check it out, | 会把你安排在某个不错的地方 |
[16:41] | and that could take some time, you know. | 你知道 可能会很久的 |
[16:43] | Give us the Stewmaker, | 告诉我们炖尸者的事 |
[16:45] | and we’ll set you up in a nice, cozy supermax. | 我们就把你安排在舒服的高戒备监狱 |
[16:47] | I don’t think you really understand who you’re hunting. | 我觉得你们不知道自己到底在追捕什么人 |
[16:50] | This man, he is much more dangerous than your agents. | 这个人比你们的探员危险多了 |
[16:53] | I’ll take my chances with Homeland. | 我情愿和国土安全部碰碰运气 |
[16:56] | I’m a survivor. I like my odds. | 我是个生存者 我对自己的运气有信心 |
[17:27] | Once I turn you over to Homeland, | 一旦把你交给国土安全部 |
[17:29] | it’s beyond my ability to help you! | 我可就没有能力帮你了 |
[17:31] | You’ve helped me enough, Agent Keen. | 你帮的够多了 基恩探员 |
[17:33] | You’ve disrupted my business, my life. | 你毁了我的生意 我的生活 |
[17:36] | You’ve embarrassed me, my family. | 你让我和我的家人蒙羞 |
[17:39] | You think you know me, with your profiles? | 你认为靠你那些资料你就了解我了吗 |
[17:43] | You have no idea. | 你根本一无所知 |
[17:57] | Come on! | 快走 |
[18:17] | We just got the surveillance footage from the airport. | 我们刚拿到机场的监控录像 |
[18:20] | What did you know about the transport attack? | 关于这次转移袭击你知道些什么 |
[18:21] | How did he know where to strike? | 他怎么知道要袭击哪里 |
[18:23] | I swear to God, if you had anything to do with — | 我对天发誓 如果这件事和你有关 |
[18:25] | What you’re forgetting is we want the same thing, | 你忘记了 我们的目的是一样的 |
[18:27] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[18:28] | Why would he kidnap Agent Keen? | 他为什么要绑架基恩探员 |
[18:29] | What’s his play here? | 他玩的什么把戏 |
[18:30] | I have a contract with Lorca | 我和洛尔卡有协议 |
[18:32] | to personally hand him a new identity. | 我要亲自交给他新的身份信息 |
[18:34] | That’s never gonna happen. | 绝对不行 |
[18:36] | Your witness is dead, you lost Lorca, | 你们的证人已经死了 洛尔卡也跑了 |
[18:39] | and he took Agent Keen. | 他还劫走了基恩探员 |
[18:40] | I’d say my meeting with Lorca might be the equivalent | 我跟洛尔卡的会面可能会像你被砸到头 |
[18:43] | of you falling on your ass | 然后却发现砸你的 |
[18:44] | and landing in a pile of Christmas. | 是金元宝一样出人意料 |
[18:46] | We’ll need time to set up a sting. | 我们需要时间安排 |
[18:47] | He’s been evading capture for years. | 他已经逃亡很多年了 |
[18:49] | He’ll be more on guard than ever. | 他肯定会空前地警惕 |
[18:51] | Any change of plans, and we’ll lose him. | 计划有任何变动都会打草惊蛇 |
[18:53] | I meet with Lorca alone. | 我单独去见洛尔卡 |
[18:56] | An FBI agent’s life is in jeopardy. | 一位联邦探员的生命有危险 |
[18:57] | There’s no bargaining here! | 不要再讨价还价了 |
[19:00] | When confronting complex equations, | 在遇到复杂的方程式时 |
[19:02] | the simplest solution is most often the correct one. | 正解往往是最简单的那个 |
[19:05] | You lost her. I can find her. It’s that simple. | 你们把她弄丢了 我能到她 就这么简单 |
[19:10] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[19:13] | Then understand I take no responsibility for your safety. | 记住我不会对你的安危负责 |
[19:16] | And the FBI backs off. | 联调局别掺和进来 |
[19:18] | No surveillance, no wires, | 不要监视 不要监听 |
[19:20] | or you can find what’s left of Agent Keen yourselves. | 否则你们就等着给基恩探员收尸吧 |
[19:33] | As soon as you have information on Agent Keen, contact me. | 有基恩探员的消息马上联系我 |
[19:36] | I’ll get backup, and we’ll take him. | 我会带人支援 然后抓住他 |
[19:38] | No. I’m gonna make him feel safe. | 不行 我要让他觉得很安全 |
[19:40] | Lorca’s gonna walk, and you’re gonna have to just trust me. | 洛尔卡可以走 而你只要相信我就行了 |
[19:42] | Lorca’s not going anywhere. | 洛尔卡哪都不能去 |
[19:44] | And I’ll never trust you. You know why? | 我也绝不会相信你 知道为什么吗 |
[19:46] | Because after tracking me for years, | 因为在追踪我这么多年之后 |
[19:48] | you’ve come up with one undeniable truth — | 你得出了一个不可否认的事实– |
[19:50] | I only do what’s good for me. | 我只做对自己有益的事 |
[19:52] | And that is a person you can trust, Donald. | 这种人值得相信 唐纳德 |
[19:55] | Now let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[20:04] | Lorca will have questions about you. | 洛尔卡会问你问题的 |
[20:06] | You’ll need breviloquent answers. | 你简洁明了地回答就行 |
[20:07] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:16] | Good evening, gentlemen. I’m Raymond Reddington. | 晚上好 先生们 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[20:38] | Mr. Lorca, I’m Raymond Reddington. | 洛尔卡先生 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[20:41] | I didn’t expect two of you. | 我可没准备会有两个人来 |
[20:43] | Oh, this is Special Agent Donald Ressler | 这是联邦调查局的特别探员 |
[20:45] | of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[20:48] | It must be open season on the FBI. I like it. | 肯定是有很多人对联调局有意见 我喜欢 |
[20:51] | He insisted, dying to meet you. | 他再三坚持要见你 |
[20:59] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[21:00] | He’s telling his man to be ready to cut off your head. | 他要他的人准备把你的脑袋砍下来 |
[21:03] | You want to tell me why I shouldn’t? | 给我一个不杀你的理由 |
[21:05] | One chance. Make it a good one. | 只有一次机会 好好利用 |
[21:09] | Better start talking, Donald. | 你最好开始说话 唐纳德 |
[21:10] | – Red… – Kill him. | -红魔 -杀了他 |
[21:17] | He’s also a wonderful dancer. | 他也有一副好身手 |
[21:19] | How do you think Red got you a new I.D.? | 你认为红魔怎么给你弄到新身份的 |
[21:21] | New passports? | 新的护照 |
[21:23] | Established Interpol data background? | 在国际刑警数据库里建立信息 |
[21:25] | New history, false prints? That’s all me. | 新记录 假指纹 都是我做的 |
[21:28] | I’m not the guy you kill, Hector. | 你不应该杀我 赫克托 |
[21:30] | I’m the guy you pay. | 你该感谢我 |
[21:32] | And if I don’t show up for dinner tonight, | 如果我今晚晚餐时没有出现 |
[21:34] | you’re dead by morning. | 你明早就死定了 |
[21:37] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[21:38] | It is indeed. Crooked as a Corsican highway. | 千真万确 事情一波三折 |
[21:41] | He’s an asset. | 他很有用 |
[21:43] | So if you’re gonna kill my inside man, | 如果你要杀我的线人 |
[21:45] | the least you could do is thank him first. | 至少你要先谢谢他 |
[21:54] | Your new life. | 你的新人生 |
[21:55] | I hope it’s an interesting one. | 希望会很有趣 |
[21:57] | I’ve also arranged a flight to take you to Venezuela. | 我已经安排好飞机送你去委内瑞拉了 |
[22:00] | You just need to sit tight for at least 12 hours. | 你只需要耐心等待至少12个小时 |
[22:02] | No. I’m leaving now, tonight. | 不 我现在就要走 今晚 |
[22:05] | Not with my assistance, you’re not. | 没有我的帮助 你走不了 |
[22:08] | You’re bad for business. You’ve made a mess. | 你生意做砸了 你搞得一团糟 |
[22:10] | You’ve abducted an FBI agent. I presume she’s dead. | 你绑架联邦局探员 我猜她已经死了 |
[22:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:18] | In any event, the city’s locked down. | 不管怎样 城市被封锁了 |
[22:20] | I can’t have you getting busted | 我不能让你浑身上下 |
[22:21] | with my fingerprints all over you. | 带着我的指纹被拘捕 |
[22:24] | When I arrange transport, it’s flawless. | 我安排的转移方案完美无瑕 |
[22:26] | I won’t compromise my people. | 我不会害我自己的人 |
[22:28] | Every sat tracking system, every surveillance camera, | 这个城市的每个卫星追踪系统 每个监控 |
[22:30] | every law-enforcement officer in this town is looking for you. | 每个执法人员都在找你 |
[22:33] | No way you’re getting out of here anytime soon. | 想马上离开是不可能的 |
[22:35] | So just sit tight. | 所以就耐心等待吧 |
[22:36] | Take your new identity, catch a ride on my plane, | 带着你的新身份 坐上我安排的飞机 |
[22:39] | and let me clean up your mess. | 留我来给你收拾烂摊子 |
[22:42] | Full-service provider, huh? | 一条龙服务啊 |
[22:44] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[22:45] | So, where is the man holding the agent? | 那个挟持探员的人在哪 |
[22:48] | You have a problem with me disposing of this bitch? | 你对我处理那个贱人有意见吗 |
[22:51] | Agent Keen will soon disappear. | 基恩探员马上就会消失了 |
[22:53] | That is the price for taking everything I have. | 这就是让我失去一切的代价 |
[22:56] | See, that’s the problem right there. | 看 这就是问题所在了 |
[22:59] | You let your emotions get the best of you, | 你让感情蒙蔽了你 |
[23:01] | which is how people wind up in jail, Hector. | 最终进监狱的人都是因为这个 赫克托 |
[23:03] | Stupid people. | 愚蠢之人 |
[23:05] | I need the name and location | 我要那个挟持伊丽莎白·基恩的 |
[23:08] | of the man holding Elizabeth Keen. | 人的名字和位置 |
[23:12] | Are you sure it is not you who’s acting on emotion? | 你确定不是你在感情用事吗 |
[23:15] | It sounds personal. | 听起来像是私事 |
[23:17] | You got me. | 被你发现了 |
[23:19] | It is personal. | 确实是私事 |
[23:20] | I want your man. | 我想要你的那个人 |
[23:23] | So let me spell it out for you. | 所以我把话说清楚 |
[23:25] | You get away. | 你逃走了 |
[23:27] | Agent Ressler here saves Agent Keen. | 雷斯勒探员救了基恩探员 |
[23:29] | He looks good. | 他脸上有光 |
[23:31] | And everyone feels better about themselves. | 这样大家都会自我感觉很良好 |
[23:34] | I need a name. Now. | 我需要一个名字 现在 |
[23:37] | I don’t have a name. | 我不知道 |
[23:39] | And I have no idea where he took her. | 我根本不知道他把她带到哪去了 |
[23:42] | Then good luck to you, Mr. Lorca. | 那就祝你好运了 洛尔卡先生 |
[23:47] | I have a contact. | 我有个联系人 |
[23:51] | That is all. | 仅此而已 |
[24:00] | Tell me about the suspect. | 跟我说说嫌疑人 |
[24:01] | Got a contact from Lorca, | 洛尔卡说了一个联系人 |
[24:03] | but it’s through a mailbox rental place in G-town. | 但是是通过加尔维斯顿的一个租赁邮箱联系的 |
[24:05] | Name of the mailbox renter was an alias — Bill Conners. | 邮箱租赁者用的化名是比尔·康纳斯 |
[24:08] | We found his driver’s license at the DMV | 我们在车辆管理局找到了他的驾照 |
[24:10] | and matched his fingerprints | 匹配了他的指纹 |
[24:11] | to chemical purchases in Maryland. | 证实他在马里兰购买了化学药品 |
[24:13] | The Stewmaker has a name — Stanley R. Kornish. | 炖尸者名字叫斯坦利·R·考尼西 |
[24:17] | Runs a dental practice in Kitzmiller, Maryland. | 在马里兰的克兹米勒开牙医诊所 |
[24:19] | Not 100%, but Kornish is | 不能百分百确定 |
[24:20] | definitely person of interest number one. | 但是考尼西绝对是头号嫌疑人 |
[24:22] | I hope you’re on your way to Kitzmiller. | 希望你们在去克兹米勒的路上 |
[24:24] | We are. | 是的 |
[24:48] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[25:21] | My name is Elizabeth. I have a name. | 我叫伊丽莎白 我有名字 |
[25:23] | I’m a person. | 我是一个人 |
[25:25] | I have a husband. I want you to know who I am. | 我有丈夫 我想让你知道我是谁 |
[25:38] | Dogs are not our whole life, | 狗不是我们生活的全部 |
[25:39] | but they do make some lives whole. | 但它们让我们的生活更完整 |
[25:41] | Dembe, would you dial | 邓比 你可以 |
[25:42] | the Maryland State Office of Animal Control, please? | 给马里兰动物管理中心打个电话吗 |
[25:51] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:52] | Maryland Animal Control. | 马里兰动物管理中心 |
[25:54] | This is Diana. Can I help you? | 我是戴安娜 有什么需要帮忙 |
[25:56] | Y-Yes. H-Hello, Diana. This is Stanley Kornish. | 你好 戴安娜 我是斯坦利·考尼西 |
[25:58] | I’m in a bit of a panic. | 我吓坏了 |
[26:00] | My dog has gotten out, | 我的狗跑出去了 |
[26:01] | and I’ve lost my cellphone with the tracking code. | 我的手机丢了 追踪密码在里面 |
[26:04] | I was wondering if I might bother you for the code | 能不能麻烦你告诉我一下密码 |
[26:08] | and if you could reboot the application | 然后在这台手机上 |
[26:10] | for this mobile device. | 重启应用程序 |
[26:13] | He’s an emotional support dog. Please hurry. | 狗狗是我的精神支柱 请快点 |
[26:15] | My heart, it’s pounding, and I’m having trouble breathing. | 我的心脏跳得很快 我快呼吸不了了 |
[26:23] | ♬微笑吧 心酸又何如♬ | |
[26:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:29] | I deserve that at least, | 既然你都要杀掉我了 |
[26:30] | ♬微笑吧 痛苦又何如♬ | |
[26:31] | since you’re gonna kill me. | 我至少可以知道这个吧 |
[26:36] | ♬即使乌云密布♬ | |
[26:37] | I mean, you understand decency, don’t you? | 你懂得礼貌 对吧 |
[26:40] | ♬黯淡无光♬ | |
[26:40] | At the very least, I should know the name | 至少 我应该知道 |
[26:41] | of the person who’s gonna take my life. | 要取我性命之人的名字 |
[26:43] | ♬仍能苦尽甘来♬ | |
[26:46] | ♬只需笑对苦痛♬ | |
[26:50] | I know the name they call you out there. | 我知道他们是怎么称呼你的 |
[26:52] | It’s disparaging, disrespectful. | 很轻蔑 很无礼 |
[26:53] | ♬笑望明天♬ | |
[26:56] | But it’s not who you are, is it? | 但是你不是这样的人 对吗 |
[26:59] | ♬终可拨云见日♬ | |
[27:00] | It’s not how you feel about yourself. | 你不是这样看自己的 |
[27:03] | ♬璀璨夺目♬ | |
[27:03] | What name are you referring to? | 你说的是什么名字 |
[27:07] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[27:10] | ♬印上脸颊 照射欢愉♬ | |
[27:17] | ♬寂寞哀伤 荡然无存♬ | |
[27:21] | What name? | 什么名字 |
[27:23] | ♬虽然泪已满眶♬ | |
[27:23] | They call you the Stewmaker, | 他们称你为炖尸者 |
[27:26] | because of the chemicals you use to dissolve human bodies. | 因为你用化学药物溶解尸体 |
[27:29] | ♬眼泛泪光♬ | |
[27:33] | ♬仍需坚持不懈♬ | |
[27:35] | Nature. | 自然 |
[27:37] | What about nature? | 自然怎么了 |
[27:40] | It’s the transference of energy. | 能量的转移 |
[27:40] | ♬微笑吧♬ | |
[27:42] | ♬啜泣有何用♬ | |
[27:46] | Energy… | 能量 |
[27:47] | ♬生活困苦 仍需熬清守淡♬ | |
[27:49] | …cannot die. | 不会消亡 |
[27:52] | It can only be transformed. | 只会被转移 |
[27:53] | Is that what you do — transform energy? | 这就是你所做的吗 转移能量 |
[27:56] | ♬展颜欢笑♬ | |
[27:57] | That’s what nature does when the body dies. | 这是自然在尸体消亡时所做的 |
[28:03] | But you do it very differently. | 但你的做法不同 |
[28:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:06] | Faster. | 速度更快 |
[28:08] | Cleaner. | 更干净 |
[28:12] | Better. | 更好 |
[28:18] | Go! Go! Go! Run! | 行动 行动 冲进去 |
[28:20] | Move! FBI! Hands where we can see them! | 联邦调查局 把手放到我们能看见的地方 |
[28:22] | Oh, my God! What?! What?! | 我的天呐 怎么回事 |
[28:24] | – Let’s see your hands! – Oh, my God! What? What? | -把手举起来 -天哪 这是怎么回事 |
[28:25] | Everything’s okay. | 没事的 |
[28:26] | – No! No! – We’re FBI. | -不要 不要 -我们是联调局的 |
[28:27] | No! No! Where — | 不 不 你们… |
[28:28] | – Where are you taking my son?! – Mom! Mom! | -你们要带我儿子去哪儿 -妈妈 |
[28:30] | He’s gonna be fine, ma’am. | 没事的 夫人 |
[28:30] | – You’re gonna be okay. All right? – Mom! | -没事的 -妈妈 |
[28:31] | He’ll be fine, ma’am. | 他没事的 夫人 |
[28:33] | – Are you Eleanore Kornish? – Yes. | -你是埃莉诺·考尼西吗 -是的 |
[28:35] | – Is your husband Stanley Kornish? – Yes. | -你丈夫是斯坦利·考尼西吗 -是 |
[28:36] | – Where is he now, ma’am? – I don’t know. He isn’t here. | -他在哪儿 -不知道 他不在家 |
[28:39] | W-w-what’s happening?! | 这…这是怎么回事 |
[28:41] | Why do you want to talk to Stanley?! | 你们为什么要找斯坦利 |
[28:43] | Where is my boy?! | 我儿子去哪儿了 |
[28:44] | Easy. Easy. He’s gonna be fine, ma’am. | 冷静 他会没事的 夫人 |
[28:46] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[28:48] | What about family? | 你有家人吗 |
[28:49] | ♬仍需坚持不懈♬ | |
[28:50] | You seem like… | 你看起来… |
[28:54] | a father. | 像是一位父亲 |
[28:55] | ♬微笑吧 啜泣有何用♬ | |
[28:59] | You have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[29:01] | ♬生活困苦 仍需熬清守淡♬ | |
[29:02] | A son? | 儿子吗 |
[29:07] | A son, then. | 是个儿子啊 |
[29:09] | How old is he? How old is your son? | 多大了 你儿子多大了 |
[29:11] | ♬展颜欢笑♬ | |
[29:12] | He’s 11. | 11岁 |
[29:18] | My son — he’s 11. | 我儿子 11岁了 |
[29:21] | I married late. | 我结婚很晚 |
[29:23] | She’s a n-nice woman. | 我妻子是个好女人 |
[29:27] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[29:29] | A caring father. | 你是个尽责的父亲 |
[29:33] | What about you? Are you a mother? | 你呢 有孩子吗 |
[29:35] | ♬仍需♬ | |
[29:37] | No. | 没有 |
[29:38] | ♬坚持不懈♬ | |
[29:42] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[29:44] | ♬微笑吧 啜泣有何用♬ | |
[29:45] | I was — I was asked to make you suffer. | 有人叫我让你吃点苦 |
[29:48] | I’m — I’m sorry. It’s my job. | 抱歉 但这是我的工作 |
[29:50] | It’s my job to read people. | 解读他人也是我的工作 |
[29:52] | And you’re not a killer. | 你不是杀手 |
[29:54] | I’m a lot of things, Liz. | 我有很多身份 莉斯 |
[29:57] | There’s a nerve cluster just under the shoulder muscle. | 肩部肌肉下方有神经群 |
[30:00] | – Just wait. – The pain should be quite intense. | -等等 -这会非常疼 |
[30:02] | ♬展颜欢笑吧♬ | |
[30:09] | My husband’s a dentist. | 我丈夫是个牙医 |
[30:10] | He — He would never do anything wrong. | 他…不会做坏事的 |
[30:13] | Where do you think he might be now, Mrs. Kornish? | 你觉得考尼西先生现在会在哪儿 |
[30:15] | Oh, it’s the weekend. H-He likes to get away. | 他喜欢在周末出门 |
[30:18] | – He goes fishing. – Where does he fish? | -他去钓鱼了 -去哪儿钓鱼 |
[30:20] | We have a little cabin up in… | 我们有个小屋 就在… |
[30:23] | I don’t go…there. I-It’s his place. | 我没去过 那是他的专属地 |
[30:25] | Tell us about the cabin. | 那个小屋在哪里 |
[30:27] | It’s not far. Up at Backbone Mountain. | 不远 在巴克本山上 |
[30:30] | Kind of in the middle of nowhere. | 一个鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[30:32] | Near Lamb Knolls, I think. | 好像在羊丘附近 |
[30:35] | What’s the name of the road? | 那条路叫什么名字 |
[30:36] | Up there, they don’t have names. | 山上面没有路名 |
[30:38] | Some of the roads aren’t even roads. | 有的路都不算是路 |
[30:40] | They’re just dirt paths to the woods. | 只是树林里的土路 |
[30:42] | Please, I have to know. What has Stanley done? | 求你了 我要知道斯坦利到底做了什么 |
[30:45] | I need a chopper now. | 我需要一架直升飞机 |
[30:46] | I want tact ops on site within the hour. | 我要特警队在一个小时内赶到现场 |
[30:48] | And call ahead to Forestry. | 提前通知护林局 |
[30:49] | We’re gonna need guys that know those woods. | 我们需要熟悉路况的人带路 |
[30:53] | We’re getting very close, Dembe. | 我们离得很近了 邓比 |
[30:55] | Pull in at the next shop. We’re gonna need meat. | 在下个商店前停一下 我们得买点肉 |
[30:59] | Tell me, how does it work? | 告诉我 你是怎么做到的 |
[31:02] | How do you make them disappear so perfectly? | 你怎么能让那些人消失得无影无踪 |
[31:07] | It is perfect, isn’t it? | 毫无蛛丝马迹 对吧 |
[31:16] | What did you give me? | 你给我打的什么 |
[31:17] | A sedative. | 镇定剂 |
[31:18] | It’ll eventually cause paralysis | 它会让你麻痹无力 |
[31:20] | yet maintain your sensitivity to pain. | 但仍然能感觉到疼痛 |
[31:30] | Hey, you don’t have to watch this. Go on. | 你不用留在这里观赏 走吧 |
[31:31] | Why don’t you go play? Go. | 去玩吧 快去 |
[31:33] | Why are you doing this?! | 你为什么要这么做 |
[31:35] | You don’t take life. You clean up death. | 你不杀人 只是处理尸体 |
[31:38] | Everything changes. | 一切都在变化 |
[31:40] | Everything evolves. | 一切都在进化 |
[31:41] | This is my evolution. | 这就是我的进化 |
[31:43] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[31:45] | I think this idea of you vanishing people to aid nature is a lie. | 我觉得你干这毁尸灭迹帮助自然的活是在逃避 |
[31:50] | I think you’re trying to dissolve something else. | 我觉得你这是想要抹掉别的东西 |
[31:52] | Your past, maybe? | 或许是 你的过去 |
[31:54] | Whatever the horrible thing was that twisted you up inside | 某件让你内心扭曲的恐怖的事情 |
[31:57] | and made you into the freak that you are! | 让你变成了现在这个怪物 |
[32:12] | We’re gonna run two team lines here — | 我们兵分两路 |
[32:14] | One from Lamb Knolls to the southwest road, | 一队走从羊丘到西南方的路 |
[32:16] | the other from the fire road back to the lake. | 另一队从消防通道走再回到湖这边 |
[32:19] | Let’s move! | 出发 |
[33:27] | You know, I was wrong about you. | 我对你的评价错了 |
[33:31] | You’re not perfect. | 你还是遗留了蛛丝马迹 |
[33:52] | Hello, Lizzy. | 你好 莉兹 |
[33:55] | The effects will dissipate soon. | 药效很快就会过去 |
[33:58] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[34:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:22] | Shall we get started? | 我们开始吧 |
[34:38] | A farmer comes home one day to find that everything | 一天 一个农民回到家 恍然发现 |
[34:41] | that gives meaning to his life is gone. | 他的生活完全失去了意义 |
[34:45] | Crops are burned, animals slaughtered, | 庄稼被烧了 家畜被屠杀了 |
[34:49] | bodies and broken pieces of his life strewn about. | 他的生活满布残肢和尸块 |
[34:53] | Everything that he loved, taken from him. | 他爱的每一样事物都被夺走 |
[34:56] | His children. | 他的孩子 |
[34:58] | One can only imagine the pit of despair, | 陷入绝望的深渊 让人无法想象 |
[35:04] | the hours of job-like lamentations, | 夜以继日的哀歌 |
[35:07] | the burden of existence. | 自己的存在变成了负担 |
[35:10] | He makes a promise to himself in those dark hours. | 在那段黑暗的时间他暗自许下诺言 |
[35:15] | A life’s work erupts from his… | 一个从他纠结的心绪中爆发出的 |
[35:19] | knotted mind. | 终身事业 |
[35:25] | Years go by. | 年复一年 |
[35:28] | His suffering becomes… | 他的遭遇变得 |
[35:32] | …complicated. | 愈发复杂 |
[35:35] | One day he stops. | 有一天他停下了 |
[35:37] | The farmer, who…is no longer a farmer… | 这个农民 不再是一位农民 |
[35:45] | sees the wreckage he’s left in his wake. | 目睹了他遗留下的残骸 |
[35:49] | It is now he who burns. | 现在放火烧庄家的是他 |
[35:52] | It is he who slaughters. | 屠杀牲畜的也是他 |
[35:58] | And he knows, in his heart… | 在内心深处 他知道 |
[36:03] | he must pay. | 他必须付出代价 |
[36:08] | Doesn’t he, Stanley? | 对不对 斯坦利 |
[36:11] | No, Red. | 不 红魔 |
[36:13] | He couldn’t help it. | 他不能自已 |
[36:17] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[36:18] | Maybe he could change. | 也许他能改变 |
[36:21] | Maybe he’s not damaged beyond repair. | 也许他还不是无药可救 |
[36:26] | Maybe he could make amends | 也许他能对那些他残害的人 |
[36:28] | to all those that he’s hurt so terribly. | 做出补偿 |
[36:35] | Or maybe not. | 也许不能 |
[36:52] | Where’s Kornish? | 考尼西在哪里 |
[36:53] | We’ve had a little incident. | 我们有点小状况 |
[36:54] | Agent Keen needs medical attention. | 基恩探员需要医疗救护 |
[37:01] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[37:03] | That’s a pretty blouse. | 衬衫不错 |
[37:05] | Get a medic in here now! | 快叫医生进来 |
[37:08] | It’s all over now. It’s over now. It’s okay. | 一切都结束了 结束了 没事了 |
[37:09] | Everything’s okay. | 所有人都没事 |
[37:13] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:33] | ♬辞别父母♬ | |
[37:41] | ♬满怀期冀♬ | |
[37:55] | ♬内心软弱♬ | |
[37:57] | ♬却坚如磐石♬ | |
[38:03] | ♬内心软弱♬ | |
[38:04] | ♬却坚如磐石♬ | |
[38:14] | Here. It’s horrifying. | 给你 太可怕了 |
[38:16] | But at least you can give peace of mind | 但至少你可以让某些家庭 |
[38:19] | to some of the families. | 得到一些宽慰 |
[38:22] | You’re no better than him. | 你并不比他强到哪去 |
[38:24] | You gonna tell on me, Lizzy? | 你要告发我吗 莉兹 |
[38:27] | Tell Harold how bad I’ve been? | 告诉哈罗德我干了多坏的事 |
[38:28] | ♬告别家人♬ | |
[38:31] | You’re a monster. | 你就是个怪物 |
[38:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:36] | ♬辞别父母♬ | |
[38:44] | ♬满怀期冀♬ | |
[38:45] | How can you live with that? | 你怎么能心安理得的活着 |
[38:49] | By saving your life. | 因为我是为了救你 |
[38:57] | ♬内心软弱♬ | |
[39:00] | The book I just gave Agent Keen | 我给基恩探员的那本册子 |
[39:02] | should help to put Lorca or many of his kind away | 应该能关洛尔卡和像他一样的罪犯 |
[39:05] | for a nice long time. | 好一阵子 |
[39:07] | Yeah, but Lorca got away. | 但洛尔卡跑掉了 |
[39:09] | ♬却坚如磐石♬ | |
[39:11] | Cost of doing business. | 这是不可避免的损失 |
[39:12] | No, you’re not just gonna let him go. | 不对 你不会轻易放过他的 |
[39:15] | He was offensive. You didn’t like that. | 他很无礼 而你不喜欢那样 |
[39:20] | He is on my jet. | 他在我的飞机上 |
[39:29] | ♬告别家人♬ | |
[39:37] | ♬辞别父母♬ | |
[39:45] | ♬满怀期冀♬ | |
[39:54] | I-I know things have been a little weird between us lately. | 我知道最近我们之间怪怪的 |
[39:59] | I think what we were taling about, | 我们之前提到的 |
[40:00] | getting out of town for a few days– | 离开一段时间 |
[40:03] | I think we could really use it. | 我觉得很有必要 |
[40:08] | So I booked it. | 所以我订了这个 |
[40:11] | It’s just three nights back at that place we loved, | 回到我们最爱的特拉米酒店 |
[40:14] | the, uh, Tellamy Cove Inn. | 住三天 |
[40:16] | You know, it has that restaurant that you like and… | 那里有你喜欢的餐厅 |
[40:19] | it might be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[40:23] | Yeah? | 对吗 |
[40:27] | You’re gonna get through this. | 我们一定会挺过去的 |
[40:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |