时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | ♬与你不期而遇♬ | |
[00:13] | ♬却已相见恨晚♬ | |
[00:18] | ♬有你枝叶相持♬ | |
[00:23] | ♬方免颜面尽失♬ | |
[00:29] | ♬本末终始♬ | |
[00:33] | ♬是否百弊丛生♬ | |
[00:40] | ♬我说兄弟♬ | |
[00:48] | ♬干得漂亮♬ | |
[00:51] | ♬我说兄弟♬ | |
[01:29] | The plan failed. We can’t decode the message. | 计划失败 无法解码信息 |
[01:36] | Call Raymond Reddington. | 打电话给雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[03:59] | – From Wu Jing. – Good God. Not here. | -吴京给你的 -拜托 别在这 |
[04:04] | The gentleman I usually contract with is unavailable — | 跟我合作的那位先生最近没时间 |
[04:07] | Stung by a manta ray off the barrier reef in Belize. | 他在伯利兹的珊瑚礁被蝠鲼咬了一下 |
[04:13] | I have another tech in mind. | 我还认识一个人 |
[04:15] | This needs to be done quickly. | 得速战速决 |
[04:17] | – Today? – Speak with Luli about the replacement I’m offering. | -今天 -去找璐丽要我说的人的资料 |
[04:20] | Conduct your due diligence. | 做好尽职调查 |
[04:21] | If things are in order, we can proceed as discussed. | 如果没问题 就按计划行事 |
[04:27] | I prefer to play with myself in private. | 我跟自己下棋时不喜欢有人围观 |
[04:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:40] | Yeah, sorry. | 还好 抱歉 |
[04:41] | I’m just a little distracted. | 我只是有点心不在焉 |
[04:43] | No, that’s — that’s all right. | 不 没关系 |
[04:44] | I’m… sitting here talking about what happened to me | 我只是 坐在这里说我的遭遇 |
[04:46] | like it only happened to me. | 好像事情只发生在我身上一样 |
[04:48] | But it happened to us both. | 但其实这事对我俩都有影响 |
[04:52] | It’s just a little weird to be home because… | 回到家感到有点奇怪 因为 |
[04:58] | Lizzy, a man came into our home. | 莉兹 有个人闯进咱家 |
[05:00] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[05:02] | I wish I could tell you more. | 真希望我能告诉你更多 |
[05:05] | I want to tell you more. I — | 我想告诉你 我 |
[05:06] | So, tell me something. Who was he? | 那就说 他是谁 |
[05:09] | He’s gone. He was killed. | 他死了 被杀了 |
[05:12] | So it’s over? | 所以都结束了 |
[05:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:20] | Look, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:22] | That’s Ellie. | 是艾丽 |
[05:23] | I just hate that there are things you have to hide from me. | 我只是很讨厌有些事你不得不瞒着我 |
[05:33] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[05:35] | Hope you’re hungry. I’m making breakfast. | 你饿了吧 我来做早餐 |
[05:37] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 不用这么麻烦 |
[05:38] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[05:39] | A good omelet has healing powers. | 美味的煎蛋卷能治愈一切 |
[05:41] | Bruce and Melissa are bringing over dinner tonight. | 布鲁斯和梅莉莎今晚会带晚餐来 |
[05:43] | That’s incredibly cool of you. | 你们真是太好了 |
[05:44] | Hey, friends don’t let friends starve | 朋友被精神病了捅刀子 |
[05:46] | when they’ve been stabbed by violent psychopaths. | 我们不能让他们饿肚子啊 |
[05:48] | – How’s he doing? – I’m sitting right here. | -他怎么样了 -我就坐在这呢 |
[05:50] | I’m not asking you. | 我不是问你 |
[05:52] | You’ll say fine, | 你肯定会说没事的 |
[05:52] | because that’s what you do. You’re a good actor. | 你就是干这个的 你是个好演员 |
[05:54] | Karen’s covering my classes. | 凯伦帮我代课去了 |
[05:56] | We’re gonna eat and then head over to physical therapy. | 我们先吃饭 然后去做理疗 |
[05:58] | I got to run. Ellie, we owe you. | 我得走了 艾丽 我们欠你个人情 |
[06:01] | So true. | 谁说不是 |
[06:05] | You know I wouldn’t go if I didn’t have to. | 你知道的 不是迫不得已我是不会走的 |
[06:07] | Look, whatever they pulled you into, | 不论他们让你干什么 |
[06:08] | the sooner you get it over with, the sooner we get our life back. | 你快点解决 我们就可以早点回到正轨 |
[06:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:12] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[06:43] | Slug and casing from a 9-millimeter. | 九毫米手枪射出的弹头和弹壳 |
[06:45] | Can you run these | 比对一下 |
[06:46] | and see if they match any crimes in our system? | 看看系统中的记录是否有相匹配的 |
[06:59] | An opportunity has come our way. | 机会来了 |
[07:01] | Yesterday, the Chinese killed a C.I.A. agent in Shanghai. | 昨天中国人在上海杀了一名中情局特工 |
[07:05] | They took his computer, | 他们拿走了他的电脑 |
[07:06] | which they thought could decode a message they intercepted. | 以为可以用来破译他们截获的一条信息 |
[07:08] | It couldn’t. | 但是不行 |
[07:09] | They’ve asked me to help. | 他们让我帮忙 |
[07:12] | Oh, Rodrick is a dear old friend. | 罗德里克是我的老朋友了 |
[07:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:16] | You’re decoding C.I.A. messages on behalf of the Chinese? | 你要帮中国人破译中情局的信息吗 |
[07:19] | Now, you see, you make it sound like treason. | 你这话说得好像我是卖国贼 |
[07:21] | So black and white. It’s not. It’s green. | 如此黑白分明 其实不是的 是绿色的 |
[07:23] | The fact is, American secrets are for sale | 事实上 美国的秘密是可以 |
[07:26] | by an assortment of reputable vendors, myself included. | 通过各种信誉良好的供应商买卖的 包括我 |
[07:29] | If I don’t do this, someone else will. | 即使我不做 也会有别人做的 |
[07:32] | The man who’s paying me is called Wu Jing. | 花钱雇我的人叫吴京 |
[07:35] | Perhaps you’ve heard of him. | 你可能听说过他 |
[07:37] | Formerly, he worked for the Ministry of State Security. | 他以前在国家安全局工作 |
[07:39] | He’s not officially sanctioned by the Chinese. | 虽然中国政府没有正式批准 |
[07:41] | But unofficially, he’s contracted | 但私底下他干的都是 |
[07:43] | to take out rival agents — American, British. | 除掉对手特工的活儿 美国的 英国的 |
[07:46] | The message likely contains the name of another agent. | 要破译的信息里可能有另一名特工的名字 |
[07:49] | Do you expect me to believe that — | 你觉得我会相信吗 |
[07:50] | A secret meeting with the mysterious Wu Jing? | 跟神秘吴京的秘密会面 |
[07:52] | – Intriguing, isn’t it? – He’s a myth. | -很有趣 不是吗 -他是虚构的 |
[07:55] | That’s what they said about deep throat and the G-spot. | 大家也都是这么说深喉和G点的 |
[07:58] | I assure you Wu Jing is quite real, and he’s hired me. | 我向你保证吴京是真实存在的 他雇了我 |
[08:02] | Now you have the chance to catch him. | 现在你有机会抓住他 |
[08:04] | I’ve already forwarded them your cover. | 我已经把你的卧底身份给他们了 |
[08:06] | What? What cover? | 什么 什么卧底身份 |
[08:07] | Carolyn Givins, | 卡罗琳·吉文斯 |
[08:08] | PhD in applied physics from M.I.T.. | 麻省理工应用物理学博士 |
[08:11] | I’ve told them you’re my new encryption specialist. | 我告诉他们你是我的新加密专家 |
[08:13] | You’re asking me to betray the life of an American agent. | 你这是让我牺牲一个美国探员的生命 |
[08:15] | Listen, this is a guy who the intelligence community | 听着 这么多年来 情报机构 |
[08:18] | has been talking about for decades | 一直在讨论 |
[08:20] | as if he were a figment. | 他是不是虚构的 |
[08:22] | You don’t even know if he’s real or not. | 你们都不知道他是否真实存在 |
[08:24] | Well, he is real — very. | 他是真实存在的 千真万确 |
[08:26] | And I’m giving you the opportunity to grab him. | 我现在给你机会抓到他 |
[08:28] | Now, the good news is he’s not even in China. | 好消息是他都没在中国 |
[08:30] | He’s right here in your own backyard. | 他就在这儿 就在你家后院 |
[08:32] | If we play our cards right, | 如果一切顺利 |
[08:34] | I can still make Lisbon by breakfast. | 我还能去里斯本吃个早饭 |
[08:36] | Rodrick, both. | 罗德里克 两个都要 |
[08:39] | Michael Alvarado, Kevin Wyatt, | 迈克尔·艾尔瓦拉多 凯文·怀亚特 |
[08:41] | Bryce Jensen. | 布莱斯·詹森 |
[08:42] | Three agents based in China, three covers blown. | 三个在中国工作的特工 身份都暴露了 |
[08:44] | According to Reddington, | 据雷丁顿所说 |
[08:45] | all were murdered by a man named Wu Jing. | 都是被一个叫吴京的人所杀 |
[08:47] | – Who is Wu Jing? – China has a one-child policy. | -吴京是谁 -中国有个计划生育政策 |
[08:49] | They say that Wu Jing was a second child. | 据说吴京是二胎 |
[08:51] | So they gave him away, denied he was ever born. | 所以他家抛弃了他 否认他出生过 |
[08:53] | He was invisible to his family. | 对他家来说他根本不存在 |
[08:55] | Wu Jing made a life working in a business | 对于吴京所从事的工作 |
[08:57] | where invisibility was an incredible asset. | 不存在是个绝佳的优势 |
[08:59] | Reddington’s told you he can find this guy? | 雷丁顿告诉你他能找到这个人 |
[09:01] | He claims Wu Jing has hired him to decode a message | 他称吴京雇他来破译一条 |
[09:03] | that the Chinese have intercepted from the C.I.A. | 中国人从中情局截到的信息 |
[09:06] | He believes that it might contain the identify | 他认为里面可能有我们 |
[09:08] | of another one of our assets in China. | 在中国另一个特工的身份 |
[09:09] | I think we should move on this. | 我觉得我们该跟进 |
[09:13] | I’m not prepared to do this. | 我没准备好要做这个 |
[09:15] | I understand you have reservations. | 我理解你有顾虑 |
[09:17] | Reservations? | 顾虑 |
[09:19] | You’re asking me to spy on a notorious spy killer | 你让我去监视一个臭名昭著的间谍杀手 |
[09:22] | while pretending to be an expert in cryptography, | 还要我假装密码专家 |
[09:24] | which I know nothing about. | 那个领域我一无所知 |
[09:25] | Reddington insists on you. | 雷丁顿坚持要你去 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:35] | Look at those pictures. | 看看这些照片 |
[09:37] | If there is a name in that message, | 如果那条信息里有另一个名字 |
[09:38] | there’s gonna be another face in that file. | 那份文件里就会再多一张脸 |
[09:44] | That’ll be on you. | 那就是你的责任 |
[10:40] | I’ll be back in a second. I just need to grab my purse. | 我很快回来 拿一下我的包 |
[10:48] | I thought it was on the counter. | 我以为在台子上呢 |
[10:55] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:58] | Hey. Did you find it? | 找到了吗 |
[11:00] | Oh, yeah, sorry. I’m coming. | 找到了 不好意思 来了 |
[11:21] | Okay. Say I do this, what’s in it for me? | 如果我做这个 有什么好处 |
[11:24] | Look at you, camel trading like a Bedouin. | 看看你 还要谈条件 |
[11:27] | If I’m gonna help you, I want something in return. | 如果我帮你 我要有所回报 |
[11:29] | Such as? | 比如 |
[11:31] | The truth. Just once. | 真相 就这一次 |
[11:33] | I want to know why you chose me. | 我想知道你为什么选我 |
[11:35] | Well, then, we need to move quickly. | 好吧 那我们得赶快走了 |
[11:36] | Things are already in play. | 事情已经开始了 |
[11:39] | WDCJ WDCJ — | |
[11:41] | a small radio station five miles from here. | 是九公里外的一座小型广播站 |
[11:46] | The building was purchased six years ago | 那幢楼在六年前被一家 |
[11:48] | by a corporation fronting for the Chinese government. | 为中国政府打掩护的公司买了 |
[11:51] | I’m sorry. Wait. | 不好意思 等一下 |
[11:52] | You’re telling us that Wu Jing is running a spy ring | 你是说吴京在利用广播站 |
[11:55] | out of a radio station? | 进行间谍活动吗 |
[12:02] | We’ll meet Wu Jing. | 我们会与吴京见面 |
[12:03] | You’ll decode the message and transmit it to your team. | 你来破译信息并将其传给你的人 |
[12:07] | If I decode the message, | 如果我破译了信息 |
[12:08] | that means the Chinese get it, too. | 这意味着中国人也会拿到 |
[12:09] | Exactly — both you and the Chinese | 就是这样 你和中国人 |
[12:11] | will know the name of the agent | 都会知道这条信息 |
[12:13] | for which the message was intended, | 所涉及的特工名字 |
[12:14] | and the race begins. | 然后就是比速度了 |
[12:16] | We try to save him. The Chinese try to kill him. | 我们要救他 而中国人要杀掉他 |
[12:18] | – We could give them a false message. – No. | -我们可以给他们个虚假信息 -不行 |
[12:20] | That could work. We could send them in the wrong direction. | 这个可行 我们可以误导他们 |
[12:22] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[12:24] | The Chinese may not know what the message is, | 中国人可能不知道这条信息是什么 |
[12:26] | but they certainly know what it isn’t. | 但是他们肯定会分辨假信息 |
[12:28] | We do it for real, or we don’t do it at all. | 要来就来真的 要不然就不做 |
[12:31] | Great plan, except, as I have said, | 计划不错 不过如我所言 |
[12:33] | I know nothing about encryption. | 我对加密一窍不通 |
[12:35] | You’re a very quick study. | 你学东西很快 |
[12:38] | I have a guy who can help you with that. | 我认识个人可以帮你 |
[12:45] | The Chinese will give you an intercepted message | 中国人会把截获的信息通过这样的闪存 |
[12:47] | on one of these. | 交给你 |
[12:48] | Insert it, and it will prompt you to connect a data locker. | 把它插进去 它会提示你连接一个数据库 |
[12:50] | Shun Lee says it’s like a magic box. | 李顺说它就像个魔盒 |
[12:52] | A magic box? | 魔盒 |
[12:56] | The data locker applies a key to the message. | 数据库会自动解密信息 |
[12:58] | It’ll take a moment, | 这需要花一段时间 |
[12:59] | but the decoded message will appear on your laptop. | 不过解码后的信息会出现在你的笔记本上 |
[13:01] | How do I get the message out? | 那我怎么把信息提取出来 |
[13:03] | You don’t. The computer does it for you. | 你不用 电脑会帮你做 |
[13:05] | All you need is a satellite connection. | 你需要的就是一个卫星信号 |
[13:10] | If you don’t have a satellite connection, use this. | 如果没有卫星信号 就用这个 |
[13:12] | It’s a remote mirroring program. | 这是一个远程镜像程序 |
[13:14] | It’ll give our tech on the outside control of the system. | 可以让我们的技术员在外部控制系统 |
[13:17] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[13:20] | Great. You’re rocking the Mandarin. | 很棒 你的普通话太赞了 |
[13:22] | Xie xie. | 谢谢 |
[13:28] | Three minutes till the meeting, sir. | 长官 还有三分钟就到会面时间了 |
[13:29] | Where the hell is Reddington? He’s late. | 雷丁顿到底在哪 他迟到了 |
[13:31] | He’s gonna blow this whole damn thing. | 他会搞砸这事的 |
[13:33] | Do you smoke? | 你抽烟吗 |
[13:34] | – No. – Well, you do now. | -不抽 -现在你抽了 |
[13:36] | Or at least you’re trying to quit. | 或者至少你正在戒烟 |
[13:37] | This is C.I.A. equipment. It’s brand-new. | 这是中情局全新的设备 |
[13:39] | It looks like a nicotine patch, | 看起来像尼古丁贴片 |
[13:41] | but it’s a very sensitive transmitter. | 但却是个非常敏感的发射器 |
[13:43] | It has a range of 300 yards, and it’s a plastic polymer, | 270米的传送范围 是塑料聚合物 |
[13:47] | which means it won’t show up if it gets wanded. | 检验器验不出来 |
[13:49] | And if you’re wrong? | 你要是错了怎么办 |
[13:50] | I’m not wrong. | 我不会错 |
[13:53] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪里 |
[13:54] | He was supposed to be here an hour — | 他应该一小时前就到 |
[13:55] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还在等什么 |
[14:04] | Surveillance one, are you in position? | 一号监视点 就位了吗 |
[14:08] | Roger that. In position. | 收到 已经就位 |
[14:10] | Satellite feed up and running. | 卫星信号良好 运行正常 |
[14:24] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[14:28] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[14:34] | Sorry, sir. Protocol. | 先生 抱歉 这是规定 |
[14:37] | Miss, please. | 女士请上前 |
[14:56] | Thank you. Sir? | 谢谢 先生请上前 |
[15:09] | DARPA tracking chip, 8-millimeter tag. | 国防高研计划局的8毫米跟踪芯片 |
[15:12] | I was taken by Somali pirates last March, | 我去年三月被索马里海盗抓走了 |
[15:15] | spent three weeks in a shipping container. | 在船运集装箱里待了三个星期 |
[15:17] | The first two were a nightmare. | 头两个星期噩梦一般 |
[15:21] | The third one was actually quite pleasant. | 第三个星期还挺不错的 |
[15:23] | Even so, that won’t happen again. | 虽然如此 不会再来一次了 |
[15:28] | If you have a clean razor blade and some morphine, | 你要是有干净的剃须刀片和吗啡 |
[15:30] | I’ll remove it. | 我可以拿掉 |
[15:32] | That won’t be necessary, but I am going to need | 没必要 但你的同事 |
[15:35] | a biometric print scan from your associate. | 要接受指纹扫描 |
[15:37] | – She’s with me. – Understood. | -她是和我一起的 -明白 |
[15:39] | But my orders are to scan any new visitors. | 但我收到指示要扫描任何新访客 |
[15:44] | What database is this being run against? | 是和什么数据库进行比对的 |
[15:46] | All of them. | 所有的数据库 |
[15:55] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[15:56] | They are running her prints. | 他们在查她的指纹 |
[15:57] | – Can you intercept them? – I don’t know. | -能拦截吗 -不知道 |
[16:04] | So, you went with the gray? | 原来你们喜欢灰色 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:14] | Vanish. | 消除了 |
[16:28] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[16:36] | As you can see, we’ve made some improvements. | 如你所见 我们做了些改进 |
[16:39] | Oh, your DARPA chip won’t work where you’re going. | 你那追踪芯片到里面就失效了 |
[16:42] | Wu Jing will explain when you get there. | 到了后吴京会给你们解释 |
[16:44] | Get where? | 到哪里 |
[16:52] | What the hell just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[16:54] | – We lost them. – We can’t just lose them. | -没信号了 -不可能就这样消失了 |
[16:55] | What happened to our signal? | 出了什么问题 |
[16:57] | They seem to be descending, | 他们好像在下降 |
[16:58] | which doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[16:59] | The blueprints don’t show any underground space. | 建筑图纸上没有地下空间 |
[17:01] | Get that signal back. | 把信号找回来 |
[17:05] | How far down do you think we’re going? | 你觉得我们会下降多深 |
[17:08] | Far enough. | 足够深 |
[17:24] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[17:25] | Don’t be cheeky, Wu Jing. You don’t have any friends. | 不必假惺惺的 吴京 你一个朋友都没有 |
[17:28] | My associate. | 这是我的同事 |
[17:30] | Ms. Givins. | 吉文斯女士 |
[17:31] | Professor Robins only works with the best. | 罗宾斯教授只和顶尖人才合作 |
[17:34] | Oh, he was an amazing teacher. | 他是个了不起的老师 |
[17:36] | I was so sorry to hear that he passed away. | 听说他去世了我很遗憾 |
[17:38] | You’ve made some changes. | 你这里做了些改进 |
[17:40] | – We had to increase security. – I can imagine — | -我们不得不加强安保 -我能想象 |
[17:43] | Four American agents killed in the past year and a half. | 过去一年半里有四个美国特工被杀 |
[17:46] | You’ve been busy. | 你一定很忙 |
[17:47] | I presume nothing gets in or out, | 我猜这里屏蔽了一切 |
[17:49] | no radio or satellite transmissions. | 无论是无线电还是卫星传送 |
[17:51] | Nothing but trust. | 只能凭信任进出 |
[17:53] | Please don’t take offense. | 请别介意 |
[17:54] | I can’t risk American surveillance. | 这是为了避免被美国人侦听 |
[17:56] | Only our systems are hard-wired to the outside world. | 只有我们的系统通过硬接线与外界连接 |
[17:59] | Let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[18:00] | I once had a bad experience in a deep hole in the ground. | 我曾在一个地洞里有过很糟糕的经历 |
[18:03] | Jin Sun, my new senior cryptographer. | 金隼 新的高级译码员 |
[18:06] | We expected standard RSA encryption, | 我们本以为是标准RSA加密算法 |
[18:09] | but this was something stronger. | 但这个更复杂 |
[18:11] | The government’s been experimenting | 政府在实验 |
[18:12] | with better factoring algorithms. | 更好的因子分解算法 |
[18:14] | It’s only a matter of time before RSA’s obsolete. | 淘汰RSA算法是早晚的事 |
[18:19] | You’re right. It is. | 你说得对 |
[18:21] | I’ll just need a few moments to set up my equipment. | 我需要一点时间安装设备 |
[18:24] | This way. | 这边请 |
[18:26] | They’re trying, but still nothing. | 他们在弄 但还没结果 |
[18:27] | Either the Chinese are scrambling our signals, | 可能是中国人干扰了我们的信号 |
[18:29] | or Liz and Red are out of range. | 或者莉斯和红魔超出了追踪范围 |
[18:30] | I thought your equipment had a range of 300 yards. | 我记得你的设备追踪范围是270米 |
[18:32] | It does, but maybe they’ve built a bunker | 是的 但也许他们在大楼下 |
[18:34] | that deep under the building. | 挖了个地下室 |
[18:37] | We’re getting played. | 我们被耍了 |
[18:38] | That signal went dark because Red and Liz wanted it to. | 红魔和莉兹是故意让信号失灵的 |
[18:40] | That’s not likely. | 不太可能 |
[18:41] | How long can we wait to find out? | 我们有多少时间找出原因 |
[18:42] | Is it possible they could be in danger? | 也许他们有危险呢 |
[18:44] | That’s another reason not to wait. | 所以我们更加不能这么等下去 |
[18:46] | Keep all insertion teams on standby. | 让所有突击小组待命 |
[18:48] | If we don’t hear from Agent Keen in five minutes, we’re going in. | 五分钟后还没有基恩探员的消息就冲进去 |
[18:55] | We ready yet? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:01] | Do you get home much, Jin Sun? | 你常回家吗 金隼 |
[19:03] | Not for two years. | 两年没回去了 |
[19:04] | Oh, that must be hard. It certainly would be for me. | 那可真不容易 要是我肯定会很痛苦 |
[19:07] | I don’t even have a phone. | 我连手机都没有 |
[19:09] | I insist on delivering all of my messages in person. | 我坚持亲自传递一切消息 |
[19:15] | What province are you from? | 你的家乡在哪个省 |
[19:16] | From Yunnan. | 云南省 |
[19:17] | Oh, beautiful part of the country. | 那可是个美丽的地方 |
[19:19] | I spent a month in silent meditation | 我之前在昆明市郊的一个庙里 |
[19:21] | at a monastery just outside of Kunming. | 花了一个月的时间冥想 |
[19:22] | 没时间人工传递 探员会被杀害 | |
[19:23] | 没时间人工传递 探员会被杀害 | |
[19:24] | It was a wonderful escape | 那真是一次很好的 |
[19:25] | from the distractions of everyday life. | 逃离尘世的体验 |
[19:28] | I can’t imagine the distractions one might encounter down here. | 我都没法想象呆在这下面会有多让人心烦 |
[19:32] | Can you? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:35] | No. I can’t. | 是啊 无法想象 |
[19:38] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[19:40] | I think we’re almost ready. This should be fun. | 我觉得差不多准备好了 这应该很有意思 |
[19:48] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:50] | I swear, if I run into the same trouble | 我发誓 如果你让我再碰到跟上次 |
[19:53] | I had with you in Hong Kong… | 在香港一样的状况 |
[19:54] | In all the years you and I have known each other, | 我们认识这么多年了 |
[19:57] | I’ve never put you in a position like this. | 我可从来没让你陷入这样的境地 |
[20:00] | You know how I conduct my business. | 你知道我怎么做生意的 |
[20:02] | I don’t need this kind of crap. | 我可不想惹上这些麻烦 |
[20:04] | You assured me this place was secure. | 你向我保证这里肯定安全 |
[20:06] | – It is. – Then what the hell is that?! | -是很安全 -那是什么 |
[20:08] | That van. | 那辆厢式货车 |
[20:09] | It was there when we arrived, and it’s still there. | 我们到的时候它就在那里了 现在还在 |
[20:11] | That is the FBI. | 肯定是联邦调查局 |
[20:13] | With all the scans and wands | 弄了那么多扫描检查 |
[20:16] | and this elevator you’ve built that goes down to middle earth, | 还建了这个连接到中土世界的电梯 |
[20:20] | and you don’t even bother to sweep the street | 你们居然没去检查一下 |
[20:22] | around your building? This is nonsense. | 这周边的街道 真是太扯了 |
[20:22] | – Calm down, old friend. – You’re under surveillance! | -冷静点 朋友 -你被监视了 |
[20:25] | If the FBI was outside, it’s because you led them here. | 如果联调局在外边 那也是你引来的 |
[20:32] | I’ve been moving comfortably through the world | 这二十年我在全球各地 |
[20:34] | for the past 20 years without a trace. | 来去自如 无影无踪 |
[20:37] | And now some two-bit spy killer | 难道现在几个不入流的间谍杀手 |
[20:39] | is gonna put my life and business in jeopardy? | 就想置我和我的事业于险境吗 |
[21:00] | We have activity. Everybody, heads up. | 有情况 所有人注意 |
[21:04] | We’re made. Your 2 o’clock. Break it down. 15 seconds. | 被发现了 你两点钟方向 十五秒内撤离 |
[21:07] | We got to go. Pack it up. | 该走了 收起来 |
[21:08] | You! | 你 |
[21:23] | – They know we’re here. – Maybe, | -我们暴露了 -有可能 |
[21:25] | or maybe the van’s just | 也有可能只是因为 |
[21:26] | been there too long and they’re being careful. | 车停太久引起他们的警觉了 |
[21:27] | I don’t like it. We’re going in on my signal. | 我不喜欢这样 等我信号就进去 |
[21:42] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[21:45] | You see? Nothing. | 看到没 什么都没有 |
[21:49] | Now…can we continue? | 可以继续了吗 |
[21:52] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你真该为自己感到羞耻 |
[21:53] | To put Ms. Givins and I at risk, it’s unprofessional. | 置我和吉文斯女士于险境 太不专业了 |
[21:57] | – I’ve reached my limit. – Enough! | -我不能忍了 -够了 |
[21:59] | What? | 什么 |
[22:01] | Okay. Okay. You know, I’m sorry. | 好吧 好吧 对不起 |
[22:03] | I’ve had a rough day. | 我今天不太顺 |
[22:07] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[22:09] | Should we do this? | 可以开始了吗 |
[22:11] | Let’s roll. E.T.A. — one minute. | 出发 一分钟后到达 |
[22:20] | The message. | 信息在这里面 |
[22:40] | Don’t you miss the good old days | 你不怀念那些 |
[22:42] | with the pay phones and the brush pasts? | 用公用电话和险中逃生的美好时光吗 |
[22:45] | 30 seconds out. | 还剩三十秒 |
[22:47] | Wait. I’ve got something. | 等等 我收到了一些东西 |
[22:48] | She’s using the remote mirroring program. | 她在用远程镜像程序 |
[22:50] | Meera’s contact gave her. | 米拉的联系人给她的 |
[22:52] | Uh, hang on. This isn’t her computer. | 等等 这不是她的电脑 |
[22:54] | It looks like one of the Chinese systems. | 看起来是个中文系统 |
[22:56] | Can you see the C.I.A. message? | 有中情局的信息吗 |
[22:57] | Yes, sir, and a lot more than that. Downloading now. | 是的 长官 还不止那些 正在下载 |
[22:59] | – 10 seconds out. – Okay, all units, stand down. | -还剩十秒 -所有单位 撤退 |
[23:02] | I repeat, stand down. | 重复 撤退 |
[23:03] | I repeat, all units stand down. | 重复 所有单位 撤退 |
[23:07] | Standing down. | 撤退中 |
[23:24] | There’s your next target — kill number five. | 这是你下一个目标 第五个要干掉的人 |
[23:28] | Henry Cho. | 亨利·周 |
[23:38] | We have the message. The target is Henry Cho. | 收到信息了 目标是亨利·周 |
[23:42] | All right. The clock is ticking. | 好 抓紧时间 |
[23:43] | I want everything we can find on this guy. | 把这人的所有资料都找出来 |
[23:44] | This was sent from a C.I.A. server, | 信息是从中情局服务器 |
[23:46] | delivered to a server at the Nanjing Grand Hotel. | 发到南京古南都饭店的服务器的 |
[23:49] | So, Mr. Cho, why is the C.I.A. sending you secret messages | 周先生 为什么中情局要往你住的酒店 |
[23:52] | at your hotel? | 发秘密信息呢 |
[23:53] | Hold on. This guy’s not an agent. | 等等 这个人不是特工 |
[23:55] | He’s Chinese-American, an architect. | 他是中美混血 一名建筑师 |
[23:57] | An architect? | 建筑师 |
[23:59] | Then why the hell is he talking to the C.I.A.? | 那他怎么和中情局扯上关系的 |
[24:01] | Because we asked for his help. | 因为我们找他帮忙 |
[24:04] | Henry Cho works for Zhongku Construction. | 亨利·周在中库建筑公司工作 |
[24:07] | Not in China, here in D.C. | 不是在中国 是在华盛顿特区 |
[24:09] | Zhongku — they’re a huge construction company. | 中库 那可是家很大的建筑公司 |
[24:11] | They design buildings all over the world. | 他们设计的建筑遍布世界各地 |
[24:13] | His immigration file says he’s been to the company headquarters | 他的出入境档案显示他在过去十个月中 |
[24:16] | 6 times in the last 10 months. | 六次前往公司总部 |
[24:18] | That’s why the C.I.A. reached out to him. | 那就是中情局接触他的原因 |
[24:19] | Zhongku’s designing a new government building in Shanghai. | 中库正在为上海设计一座新的政府大楼 |
[24:22] | We asked Henry to use his access to get us the plans. | 我们请亨利利用他的权限帮我们拿到图纸 |
[24:24] | Thanks to him, our ops bugged the entire city military commission. | 多亏他 我们窃听了整幢军委大楼 |
[24:27] | Let me get this straight. | 咱们把话说明白 |
[24:29] | This guy’s not a trained operative. | 这个人不是训练有素的特工 |
[24:30] | He’s just a… contractor? | 他只是一名 承包商 |
[24:33] | A civilian. | 一个平民 |
[24:35] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[24:36] | Here. | 就在这里 |
[24:37] | Immigration says he left China three days ago, | 入境档案显示他三天之前离开中国 |
[24:40] | a return flight to Dulles Airport. | 乘机抵达杜勒斯机场 |
[24:42] | Thank you, Aram. You’re welcome. | 谢谢你 阿兰姆 不用谢 |
[24:46] | Go get him. | 找到他 |
[24:47] | – Zhongku Construction. – Henry Cho, please. | -中库建筑公司 -请转亨利·周 |
[24:50] | It’s very important that I speak to him immediately. | 我需要立刻和他通话 是非常重要的事情 |
[24:53] | His brother, Xiaoping, has been in a car accident. | 他的兄弟 小平 出了车祸 |
[24:56] | He’s at our Fairview Property with his son. | 他和他的儿子在我们费尔围的楼那边 |
[24:58] | I can try to call him — | 我可以试试给他打电话 |
[25:06] | There’s no answer on his cell. | 他不接电话 |
[25:08] | Call the company. Find out where he is. | 给公司打电话 问问他在哪 |
[25:21] | My friend, I can’t thank you enough. | 我的朋友 多少感谢都不够 |
[25:23] | This is all the thanks I require. | 这些就够了 |
[25:26] | Get your things. It’s time to go. | 拿上你的东西 是时候离开了 |
[25:28] | Leave it. | 别管了 |
[25:36] | Lock it down. | 封锁出入口 |
[25:39] | Stop! | 站住 |
[25:48] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[25:50] | Maybe that was the F.B.I. outside. | 也许外面是联调局的人 |
[25:53] | In fact, maybe they’re not just outside. | 事实上 也许他们不止在外面 |
[25:56] | Maybe they’re right here in this room. | 也许他们就在这间屋子里 |
[26:02] | Think hard before you accuse anybody of anything. | 要指控别人之前 先自己想清楚 |
[26:05] | A few minutes ago, | 几分钟之前 |
[26:07] | contact was made from this room to an FBI server. | 有人在这里连上了联调局的服务器 |
[26:12] | A message I worked so hard to intercept | 我付出如此努力劫来的信息 |
[26:15] | was sent to the Americans. | 被传送给了美国人 |
[26:17] | Well, all my instincts said it was her. | 我的直觉告诉我是她干的 |
[26:22] | I trust my instincts. | 我很相信我的直觉 |
[26:25] | You’re smart. | 你很聪明 |
[26:28] | The one responsible was smart, | 干这事的人很聪明 |
[26:31] | but our systems are smarter. | 但是我们的系统更聪明 |
[26:33] | Any contact with a government server is flagged for review. | 任何与政府服务器的连接都会被标记以供检查 |
[26:38] | So… | 所以 |
[26:40] | I know who betrayed us. | 我知道是谁背叛了我们 |
[26:55] | He’s not at the office. | 他不在办公室 |
[26:56] | He’s with a client at a property at Fairview and Wallace. | 他跟一个客户在费尔围和华莱士街交口的楼里 |
[26:58] | Try him again. | 再给他打一遍 |
[27:01] | So, over here, they’re gonna make some windows. | 这里 会有几扇窗 |
[27:05] | And out here… | 外面这里 |
[27:07] | there’s gonna be a balcony | 会是个露台 |
[27:08] | that runs the length of the whole build– | 露台会横跨整座楼 |
[27:09] | – You said we were gonna get ice cream. – Okay. | -你说过要吃冰激凌的 -好的 |
[27:12] | Let me just show you something else first. | 我先给你看点别的东西 |
[27:15] | Get him up. | 把他拉起来 |
[27:21] | – I thought you were loyal to us. – I don’t understand. | -我还以为你很忠心呢 -我不明白 |
[27:24] | The message was sent from your system, Jin Sun. | 信息是从你的系统传出去的 金隼 |
[27:27] | T-that’s not possible. | 这 这不可能 |
[27:29] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[27:30] | It is, and not just one message. | 就是如此 而且不止是那信息 |
[27:33] | You gave them everything, | 你把所有东西都给他们了 |
[27:35] | files we’ve worked on for months! | 包括我们研究了几个月的文件 |
[27:38] | Nobody else had access. | 别人都没有权限 |
[27:41] | We have to do something. | 我们得阻止他们 |
[27:42] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[27:48] | We can’t just let them do this. | 我们不能让他们这么干 |
[28:26] | You — | 你 |
[28:34] | As entertaining as all this has been, | 尽管这场面挺有意思的 |
[28:36] | we really do need to leave now. | 但我们真的得走了 |
[28:38] | The next sound you hear is gonna be the FBI knocking on your door, | 联调局马上就会来找你们了 |
[28:41] | and I, for one, am not gonna be here. | 而我 决不能留在这里 |
[28:44] | Wu Jing! Look at me! | 吴京 看着我 |
[28:53] | You don’t kill one of my people. | 你杀了我的人 |
[28:56] | Now I have to kill one of yours. | 现在我也要杀一个你的人 |
[29:01] | The moment he sent that message, | 从他发送消息的那一刻起 |
[29:03] | he became worthless to you. | 他对你就没用了 |
[29:05] | You would have beaten him for another 20 minutes | 你会再揍他二十分钟 |
[29:08] | and then killed him yourself. | 然后亲手杀了他 |
[29:09] | But if I let you kill a contractor of mine, | 但如果我让你杀死我的人 |
[29:13] | I’ll lose the trust of all my others, | 以后就没人会信任我了 |
[29:15] | and that’s just bad business. | 也就没生意好做了 |
[29:16] | So if you kill her, you better kill me. | 所以如果你要杀她 最好把我也杀了 |
[29:20] | Or I’m going to kill you. | 否则我就要杀了你 |
[29:27] | You hired me to do a job. It’s done. | 你雇我干活 我干完了 |
[29:29] | Now let’s get out of here. | 现在离开这吧 |
[29:34] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[29:36] | I have another way out. | 还有一条出路 |
[29:44] | Let’s go get you some ice cream, all right? | 我们去吃冰激凌 好吗 |
[29:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:50] | Mr. Cho, this is Agent Meera Malik with the C.I.A. | 周先生 我是中情局的米拉·马丽科特工 |
[29:52] | C.I.A.? I don’t understand. | 中情局 我不明白 |
[29:54] | You’re not supposed to be calling me on this line. | 你们不该打我这个电话的 |
[29:55] | Listen to me. You are in danger. | 听我说 你现在有危险 |
[29:57] | Can you hear me? The Chinese have your name. | 听清了吗 中国人知道你名字了 |
[29:58] | There are men on their way to your location. | 有人往你那里去了 |
[30:00] | – We’re on the 12th floor. – Stay where you are. | -我们在12层 -待在那儿别动 |
[30:01] | We’re coming to get you. | 我们来救你 |
[30:02] | Stay hidden. We’re just minutes out. | 躲好 我们很快就到 |
[30:09] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[30:11] | Come here. Come here. Let’s go. | 过来 过来 我们走 |
[30:21] | I’ve been building this place for three years, | 我在这苦心经营了三年 |
[30:24] | and now my operation is burned. | 现在却毁于一旦 |
[30:26] | So build another. | 那就再弄一个 |
[30:28] | Sir, I’ve got them. | 长官 找到他们了 |
[30:30] | The microchip in Red’s neck just came online | 红魔脖子里的芯片刚刚上线 |
[30:31] | and the bug we put on Agent Keen. | 还有我们放在基恩探员身上的窃听器 |
[30:33] | They’re out of the building, moving west on Danforth. | 他们离开了那幢楼 正在丹佛斯路向西行驶 |
[30:36] | Where the hell are they going? | 他们要去哪里 |
[30:37] | Just send agents to intercept them. | 派探员拦截他们 |
[31:06] | Get underneath. Get underneath. | 藏好 藏好 |
[31:08] | Listen. Listen. | 听我说 |
[31:10] | Don’t move, all right? | 别动 知道吗 |
[31:12] | Just don’t move. | 千万别动 |
[31:13] | No, put your hand in. | 把手放好 |
[32:40] | No! | 不 |
[32:40] | Stop! Dad! | 住手 爸爸 |
[32:42] | Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[32:46] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Let him go! Let my son go! | 放开他 放开我儿子 |
[32:48] | Please! Please! Just let my son go! Please! | 拜托了 放了我儿子 |
[32:50] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. I’ll do anything. | 没事的 没事的 我什么都愿意做 |
[33:03] | Just let him go. It’s gonna be all right. | 放了他吧 不会有事的 |
[33:05] | – It’s gonna be all right. I promise. I promise. – Dad! | -不会有事的 我保证 -爸爸 |
[33:21] | Ressler, clear! | 雷斯勒 这边搞定了 |
[33:23] | Ressler, clear? | 雷斯勒 没事吧 |
[33:27] | I’m good. Thanks. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[33:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:39] | Thank you for all you’ve done for us. | 谢谢你为我们所做的一切 |
[33:49] | I can get us out of the country. | 我可以带大家离开这个国家 |
[33:51] | That’s very kind, | 那真是太好了 |
[33:52] | but I’m sure we can muddle through on our own. | 但我确信我们可以自己应付 |
[33:58] | Anywhere in the shade up here would be fine. | 找个阴凉处停车就好 |
[34:17] | I fear I’ve disappointed you. | 恐怕会让你失望了 |
[34:19] | The deal was for us | 我们说好的是 |
[34:19] | to actually catch the criminals on the blacklist, | 抓到黑名单上的罪犯 |
[34:22] | and now Wu Jing is as good as halfway to Beijing. | 而现在吴京已经差不多半只脚踏进北京了 |
[34:25] | I don’t think so. | 我看未必 |
[34:31] | – Is everything okay? – We’re fine. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[34:46] | Move! Move! Let me see your hands! | 快 快 举起手来 |
[34:48] | Get out! Get out! Get out! | 下车 下车 下车 |
[34:51] | – Up on the car! – The package is secure. | -靠在车上 -拦截成功 |
[34:52] | Suspect in custody now. | 嫌犯已被扣押 |
[35:01] | Luli can stay with me. | 璐丽跟我一起 |
[35:03] | Dembe will take you wherever you need to go. | 邓比会载你去你想去的地方 |
[35:06] | You didn’t have to kill him. | 你没必要杀他 |
[35:08] | I believe I will always do | 为了确保你的生命安全 |
[35:10] | whatever I feel I have to do to keep you alive. | 不管什么事 我都会义无反顾去做的 |
[35:20] | I held up my end of the deal. Now it’s your turn. | 我该做的都已经做了 现在该你了 |
[35:22] | You owe me an answer. | 你还没告诉我答案 |
[35:27] | What’s the question? | 问题是什么 |
[35:28] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[35:33] | Because of your father. | 因为你父亲 |
[35:38] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:40] | Did you know my father? | 你认识我父亲吗 |
[35:43] | Have the two of you met somehow? | 你们俩在哪见过面吗 |
[35:49] | I wish the answer were as simple as the question seems. | 我希望答案可以像问题那样简单 |
[35:53] | But the truth is, the question isn’t simple, either. | 但事实上 你的问题同样不简单 |
[35:58] | I share your frustration. | 我能体会你的沮丧 |
[36:00] | You act like we’re the same. You’re wrong. | 你搞得咱俩一样似的 你错了 |
[36:02] | I have a life, people who care about me. | 我有我的生活 有人关心我 |
[36:05] | But you… This is all you have. | 可是你 这就是你的全部 |
[36:12] | I have you. | 我有你 |
[36:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:37] | I’ll live. | 凑合吧 |
[36:39] | Look, I just wanted to say, uh… | 听着 我只是想说 |
[36:46] | maybe I’ve had some doubts about you. | 也许我以前对你有一些质疑 |
[36:49] | Maybe I haven’t done the best job of keeping them to myself, | 而且我也没把这些想法隐藏起来 |
[36:51] | but what you did today was good work. | 但你今天做得真的很棒 |
[36:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | If you didn’t get that message out when you did, | 要不是你传出的那条消息 |
[37:01] | Henry Cho wouldn’t be alive. | 亨利·周肯定活不了 |
[37:11] | Whatever else went down in there, | 不管在里边发生了什么事 |
[37:13] | you should feel good about that. | 你都不该自责 |
[37:39] | ♬在浪潮之中♬ | |
[37:46] | ♬我寻找真相♬ | |
[37:54] | ♬并非无缘故♬ | |
[38:01] | ♬你我终相遇♬ | |
[38:07] | ♬午夜梦回大声呼唤♬ | |
[38:15] | ♬梦境无边与你依靠♬ | |
[38:22] | ♬你我之间虽隔万里♬ | |
[38:29] | ♬百转千回有你相伴♬ | |
[38:39] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[38:41] | Liz Keen is hiding something. | 莉斯·基恩确实有所隐瞒 |
[38:43] | I put a flag on her. | 我对她进行了标记 |
[38:45] | Any tests, reports, or files– | 任何测试 报告 文件 |
[38:46] | Anything she requests gets sent to us first. | 任何她要的文件 都会先发给我们 |
[38:49] | She brought a bullet and a shell casing into ballistics. | 她拿了一枚子弹和弹壳去做弹道测试 |
[38:51] | At her level, the results were classified. | 以她的权限 结果显示为机密信息 |
[38:53] | But that’s the full report. | 完整报告在这里 |
[38:55] | This isn’t just classified. | 这不仅仅是机密 |
[38:57] | Any briefings on this homicide | 关于这起凶杀案的简报 |
[38:59] | include the Secretary of Homeland Security. | 都要上报国土安全部部长 |
[39:02] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道此事 |
[39:14] | ♬午夜梦回大声呼唤♬ | |
[39:21] | ♬梦境无边与你依靠♬ | |
[39:28] | ♬你我之间虽隔万里♬ | |
[39:36] | ♬百转千回有你相伴♬ | |
[40:03] | ♬有你相伴♬ | |
[40:10] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -挺好的 |
[40:12] | – Great. – Let me take this for you. | -那就好 -我帮你放好这个 |
[40:14] | Everyone wanted to be here for Tom. | 大家都想来看看汤姆 |
[40:18] | Everything go okay? | 都还好吗 |
[40:20] | Fine. | 很好 |
[40:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:22] | Hey, can we, um, talk for a second, pre-lasagna? | 吃千层面前我们能不能先谈谈 |
[40:27] | I just wanted to apologize for this morning. | 我想为早上的事道歉 |
[40:30] | – It’s okay. – No, no, no. I was wrong. | -没事的 -不不 是我错了 |
[40:33] | It’s your job, and, uh, | 那是你的工作 |
[40:35] | I understand if there are certain secrets | 你工作上有些事情需要保密 |
[40:37] | that you have to keep right now, | 我能理解 |
[40:38] | and that’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:39] | Because– because we’ll survive, like always. | 因为我们会一如既往地挺过去的 |
[40:44] | I just want you to– I-I love you. | 我只想让你… 我爱你 |
[40:47] | I got to see a man about some lasagna. | 我得去看人做千层面了 |